Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

duneclan [05]

Postby .galaxy. » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:00 am

Duneclan
Number of Cats: 7
Servings Needed: 3
Next Moonpool Visit: June 17th
Moving Camp In: 2 moons

"Sorry you're already gettin' put to work." Tumbletuft mrrowed, humor dancing in her gaze as Feathercloud huffed and puffed behind her. The young father didn't look like he'd been too eager to leave his mate and kit back at camp, but had conceded under Brushstar's batting eyes and eager smile. "Hard to say no to her, huh?" She added, tapping Feathercloud tauntingly on the side with her tail and curving along the path further into the territory.
"I'm, huff, just glad to be helpin'!" The long-furred tom puffed, forcing a smile on his maw when Tumbletuft turned back to look at him, pity in her gaze. "I expected to work for a home, and with Ramone- Amberchirp, sorry - in the nursery, I gotta work for all three of us!" He went on to explain that his mate had actually been hunting and patrolling their small patch of land for about two moons, since they hadn't had anyone else to watch over their kit while hunting was done. "He's probably grateful for the chance to laze around." Tumbletuft snorted, quietly impressed with the tom back at camp. "We're lucky to have him, though. And you too, obviously. Your family's an amazing addition to the clan." She purred, greatly amused by Feathercloud's awkward squirming. Bumping the younger tom with her shoulder, the pair headed off, noses to the air.

----

The pair heading off on patrol moved under a softer silence. Tanglefrost and Brushstar padded shoulder to shoulder away from camp, heading to the farthest border. Oddly enough Brushstar had asked to speak with him privately. It made him a bit nervous, if he was being truthful. Sneaking a glance at the ginger molly, who looked just as chipper as she always did, he wagered that it couldn't be anything dreadfully serious. Frankly he wasn't sure she could think seriously.
"So." Her voice broke through his thoughts, soft and tentative - she looked anywhere but his face. "I've been meaning to ask you for a moon or so now," Brushstar began, speaking so slowly that Tanglefrost wanted to box the words out of her, "but now that Boarstrike's come along, and Amberchirp, Feathercloud, and Honeykit joined the clan... it really made me think." Well, now she was making him nervous. Suddenly, Tanglefrost found himself being the one looking anywhere but at his side. What was her deal? Despite himself, the black tom's tail flicked an anxious rhythm against his hind legs as they walked. Her mention of the new family took him slightly off guard. Brushstar's words sounded an awful lot like a confession - which was silly, wasn't it? Of course it was! She was immature and easily excitable, annoying and clingy and - and compassionate. So determined to make her destiny come to fruition but somehow more determined to make the clan a family others envied. Tanglefrost felt his face warm beneath his fur, thoughts racing in a dizzying circle that helped no one, close to breaking stride with Brushstar when she spoke again and all he could do was listen, breathlessly waiting for her words. "I know you said you'd only stay until the clan was stable enough to not collapse on itself," she paused to snicker and Tangefrost felt the air leave his lungs. Stars he was a mess. "But I like having you around! I'm sure Tumbletuft does too, along with all of our new family! So, y'know, I was wondering if you'd be my-"
"Yes. Of course!" The words fell from his maw before he had the idea to stop them and sending a wave of frigid panic pulsing through his limbs. Oh Stars - before Tanglefrost could utter anything aside from frantic verbal stumbling, Brushstar's expression lit up like the sun. "You will? Oh, Tanglefrost that means so much to me!!" Any prey in the area would have fled at her volume, but Tanglethroat couldn't pull the harshness into his voice to tell her so. He couldn't really say anything, even as she spun in a tight, overjoyed circle while trilling her delight. "I'll tell the clan when we get back to camp, thank you so much! I've been trying to decide who'd be the best suited to be my second in command, and with that whole new family coming in I thought now was the perfect time!" Wait - what? Brushstar seemed to take no notice of his sudden pause, shock listed across his features as she continued her speech. "I'm so happy you've decided to stay, Tanglethroat, really I am. You're my closest friend, y'know! Now c'mon, rock-paws, we gotta check the borders!" And she was off, just like their first meeting, leaving him stupified and silent while she ran off, chattering about who knows what. Of course she was asking him to be deputy, duh. It's not like she'd ask him to be her mate. Duh. Pff, obviously.

That's what he told himself, despite agreeing so eagerly while thinking it was exactly what she meant to ask. Awkward.

[Brushstar and Tanglefrost go hunting]
[Tumbletuft and Feathercloud go on patrol]
[Tanglefrost has been promoted to deputy!]
[Boarstrike is searching for herbs!]
[Duneclan consumes 3 servings of prey; one rabbit]

[btw I renamed Tanglethroat to Tanglefrost after someone brought a good point to my attention in PM.]

Leader:
          Brushstar | 46 moons | Molly | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Boarstrike | 30 moons | Trans Tom | X

Warriors:
          Tanglefrost | 35 moons | Tom | X
          Tumbletuft | 37 moons | Molly | X
          Feathercloud | 26 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Amberchirp | 28 moons | Trans Tom | X

Kits:
          Honeykit | 4 moons | Molly | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    7 servings total

Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Stoat | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Chipmunk | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Amberchirp and Feathercloud | Honeykit
    Name and Name | Kits
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( graveclan // 06. )

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:03 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the king )
i▬wiltedstar, 27m, tom
i▬★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the queen )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the heir )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the heir's mentor )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the gypsy )
i▬spidernose, 25m, tom
↪ twisted hind leg

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( warriors )
i▬flintmask, 22m, tom
heavypad, 19m, tom
fallowstep, 31m, tom
chamomilewhisker, 31m, tom
ivytongue, 31m tom
arguspelt, 23m, molly
harriercloud, 33m, molly
pineflower, 16m, tom
littlefang, 16m, molly
hawkeyes, 36m, tom
gorseclaw, 29m, tom
geckosplash, 25m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( apprentices )
i▬sorrelpaw, 13m, tom
hornetpaw, 7m, tom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( dames )
i▬silversky, 30m, molly
hickorypatch, 29m, molly
barleystep, 34m, molly
plumshade, 34m, molly

↪ due now

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( kits )
i▬hollykit, 4m, molly
thymekit, 4m, tom
vervainkit, 4m, molly
owlkit, 3m, molly
whinchatkit, 1m, molly
magpiekit, 1m, tom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( exiled & deceased )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( families )
i▬silversky & fallowstep // holly, thyme, & vervain
barleystep & chamomilewhisker // whinchat & ma-
gpie

plumshade & heavypad // unborn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( borders )— - n/w = lagoonclan, n/e = tundr
aclan, e = brambleclan, s = kwamiclan, s/w
= mallowclan, w = lambclan
i▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( allies )— -
i▬
i▬
i▬

i▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( enemies )— - xxx
i▬
i▬
i▬

i▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxImage▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
(statistics: 13 toms, 12 mollies, 25 total // 05 servings needed // next visit to angelstone is 06/16/18 // archive )— -
(fresh kill pile: 3 mice, 2 birds, 2 small fish, 5 snakes, 2 rabbits, 2 voles ;; 39 servings )— -
(medicine store: 2 chervil, 0 cobwebs, 1 honey, 0 poppy seeds, 1 juniper berries, 1 yarrow )— -
(posts: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 )— -
(training: flintmask, sorrelpaw: [ 4 ] battle, hunting, stealth, swimming // heavypad, hornetpaw: [ 1 ] battle )— -

servings per piece of prey ;; mice = 1 // birds = 3 // small fish = 2 // snakes = 3 // rabbits = 2 // voles = 1

ixxx▬heavypad was pacing, his paws wearing down the lengthy grass that flourished in the graveclan camp. see, he was anxious, worry for both plumshade and his unborn kits weighing heavily on the bengal tom. while he didn't appreciate plumshade's constant irritation directed towards him, he did already feel an overwhelming amount of love for the kits that she carried. his kits.
ixxx▬they would be beautiful, he was sure. now, though, he exhaled a long sigh, finally sitting back on his heels. plumshade wasn't kitting yet, but she was expected to any day now, and heavypad wanted to be present for the naming of his offspring. his heart ached at the thought; when he'd lived in brineclan, he'd always wanted his siblings to help him name his future kin, but now — now heavypad had no clue as to where they'd ended up, and he would have to come up with names all alone, for he had a sneaking suspicion that plumshade would want nothing to do with the kits once they were born.
ixxx▬heavypad did not love her. he had only just admitted it to himself. he was in love with the idea of being a father and a mate, but plumshade put him down and insulted him far too much for her to be his darling mate. look at barleystep and chamomilewhisker; they were constantly affectionate, reserved for one another, always looking forward to the other's presence. and then there was heavypad and plumshade; heavypad dreaded the next moment when he would have to see plumshade, and was only grateful at this point that she no longer resided in the warrior's den, so he didn't feel morally obligated to share a nest with her.
ixxx▬a flash of brown that did not belong to the tree trunks surrounding the camp caught heavypad's eye; it wasn't sorrelpaw, but another maine coon tom, with pale green eyes that met heavypad's as ivytongue padded towards the tom. it appeared as if his ultimate goal was the fresh-kill pile just beyond heavypad, but his paws stilled as he came within earshot of the bengal. they were equal in stature, though heavypad was more muscular than this low-lying tom with his shifting gaze and turned-back ears.
ixxx▬"she is not to be trusted," ivytongue's voice was low, and he shot a furtive look towards the nursery. "she is a coward, a fox. she will kill anyone who stands in her way."
ixxx▬heavypad blinked at this ominous prophesying. "who?" he blanked, following the tom's gaze. ivytongue scowled at this tom's indiscretion, but said nothing, waiting for him to deduce the culprit alone. "plumshade?" he finally spoke, staring for a moment at ivytongue. "i mean, i don't trust her, and i don't really like her, for that matter, but i don't think she's a murderer."
ixxx▬ivytongue sighed inwardly. this tom didn't believe him. nobody ever had. "she used to have her own clan. luckystar, she was called. she killed my mate. she is capable of murder, and she is bloodthirsty, and too ambitious for anyone's own good, and i won't let her get away with another death." he straightened, shaking his thick pelt. "you would do well to distance yourself from her. i believe she plans to act within the next moon, just after she has her kits. your kits." ivytongue paused, flicking a tufted ear. "just ― just don't trust her, okay?" he shot a sympathetic glance at heavypad before shuffling away.
ixxx▬heavypad blinked at the other warrior's retreating form, his confusion obvious in the angle of his ears. plumshade? a leader? a murderer? he couldn't quite believe it, but ― but something about ivytongue's expression made heavypad want to trust him, want to listen. perhaps he would begin to question her motives a bit more.
- — -

ixxx▬arguspelt was anything but suspicious, unlike the warrior toms that just concluded a guilty-looking conversation across the camp. her eyes were bright with interest as her gaze skipped from flintmask to gorseclaw to pineflower and then back again, her sight settling on each of the toms in the camp in turn. they were just all so fascinating. and definitely beautiful.
ixxx▬arguspelt rose fluidly to her dainty paws, sashaying towards a blue-grey siamese tom with curled ears. he was taller than she, and definitely appeared stronger; flintmask, she remembered his name after a moment. "hey there, handsome," she purred, coiling her tail and flicking the underside of his chin lightly. he stared at her for what seemed like a long time, his eyes wide and his brow furrowed with his perplexion. "er ― " he coughed lightly, his muzzle tinged slightly red. "hello. uh, arguspelt, yeah?" flintmask was stumbling over his words, rather flustered at her sudden attention. they'd never even so much as spoken before, and now she was calling him handsome?
ixxx▬"bingo," she cooed, her mouth lifted in a tiny smile. "say, do you want to..." her tail swished suggestively towards the camp entrance, her ears pricked towards him and a purr rumbling from her throat. "take a walk?" she concluded, her words double-edged with meaning. flintmask stumbled in place, tripping over nothing, shifting his weight clumsily. "i, ah, i have to, you know, er ― go on a patrol, you know, go hunting, uh, wiltedstar told me so, so, um ― maybe next time." and with that, he scuttled off, his face aflame with the flush of heat to his muzzle, leaving a pouting arguspelt in his wake. hmmph! well then. she'd go speak with pineflower, then. maybe he'd appreciate her.
ixxx▬(he did not. less than a moment later, pineflower could be found fleeing the scene, looking rather terrified at the idea of taking a "walk" with arguspelt.)
- — -

ixxx▬the nursery was flooded with what seemed like about a dozen more kits, but in fact, there were only two additions to the clan. whinchatkit and magpiekit tumbled over one another, declaring themselves winners rather loudly. "i don't think you'd make a very good king," whinchatkit announced, her chest puffed out and her gaze defiant as she opposed magpiekit. "awww, why nawt!" he groaned loudly, tail lashing once with his annoyance. "'m tough! 'm almoss as big as vurvainki' already!" his exasperation was rolling off of his pelt in waves, and he sighed loudly.
ixxx▬whinchatkit snorted loudly. "that's because vervainkit is tiny anyways. i'm bigger than you and her. so i'm the king."
ixxx▬thymekit piped up from where he rolled around in the grass, tossing a leaf in the air and catching it again. "yeah, except that girls can't be king. wiltedstar says so, and he's the boss," he pointed out, shrugging. "hollykit wanted to be the king one time, and i had to tell her no, too."
ixxx▬whinchatkit gaped at him. "what kind of fox-dung ― " ("lang'age,!", barleystep chided from where she and chamomilewhisker groomed one another before he departed for his patrol) " ― sorry, mam, what kind of rule is that! me and hollykit could definitely be kings. we're the toughest cats here!" whinchatkit again stood tall, her ears flattened in what appeared to be a mock-fierce expression.
ixxx▬"nuh-uh," magpiekit retorted, his eyes wide. "i think si'versky's tha most toughest cat. ev'n wiltedstar's 'fraid of 'er!" ("that's right!" silversky jutted in from where she wrangled a protesting hollykit closer so that she could be groomed.)
ixxx▬whinchatkit paused considerately at this. "alright, maybe silversky is a little bit tougher than me. but i'm still second toughest!"
- — -

ixxx▬wiltedstar was finally getting around to assigning patrols, and he was very deliberately avoiding eye contact with a certain silver-grey molly. "littlefang ― stop fidgeting ― you, hawkeyes, and gorseclaw are to go on a border patrol. and, this time, do try not to get lost." littlefang flushed indignantly, though she kept her tongue stilled, with a massive amount of effort. geckosplash, however, thought the whole ordeal slightly amusing, her whiskers twitching in a silent laugh.
ixxx▬wiltedstar's gaze shot towards her and then skirted away quickly, his tail sweeping against the height of the grass beneath his paws. "heavypad, chamomilewhisker ― chamomilewhisker! ― " (he had to shout across camp, for chamomilewhisker was still grooming his mate, but reluctantly rose to his paws to pad over.) "and, ah ― geckosplash. hunting patrol, with me." with a confirmatory nod at his own directions, wiltedstar flicked his tail, and the patrols were off, disbanding into their appropriate clusters before departing. wiltedstar, against his own advice, fidgeted for a moment before rising to his feet. "alright," he spoke, leading the patrol from the camp. "alright," he repeated, mostly to himself as he composed his wandering thoughts, for they had already begun to creep away.
ixxx▬needless to say, the hunting patrol was not the most successful; wiltedstar spent half of his time trying not to look at geckosplash, and she spent a majority of her time very deliberately looking at him, and so neither of them got any hunting done whatsoever. heavypad was rather annoyed with the whole ordeal by the end; he wished that they'd just make it official already.
- — -

ixxx▬spidernose exhaled a sigh, his ears curled flat against his head and his paws rather antsy to do something. see, plumshade was an absolute terror to treat; she was rude and snarky and wanted nothing to do with the kits that she carried. sarcasm didn't do wonders for the gypsy's anxiety, nor did having to rush back and forth to follow sharp orders from the molly who barked them at spidernose as if he were her own personal slave. "get me a mouse, spidernose", "i don't want this mouse, spidernose," "get me a different one, spidernose." it was awful.
ixxx▬he was a gypsy, not a delivery boy, but it was his duty as a feline skilled in medicine to treat even the most annoying of cats, even if they ground on his nerves.
ixxx▬a voice interrupted his reverie. "hello," a molly's tone spooked the tom, drawing a yelp from the black feline. spidernose whirled, his heartbeat audible to his own ears, to emit a relieved sigh at the sight of the scottish fold tabby that had been the one to speak. "harriercloud, yeah?" he asked, his pulse slowing. "you frightened me."
ixxx▬"sorry," she replied. she had a rather dreamy sort of voice, as if she were always in a state of half-focus. "have you spoken to the stars recently?"
ixxx▬spidernose blinked. he did not often speak of starclan to his fellow cats, especially when wiltedstar was near, what with the longhaired tom's dissent at any decision the ancestors made. "er, yeah ― i just travelled there last night, you know, to ask for an apprentice for graveclan. why?"
ixxx▬"i was hoping to perhaps convince wiltedstar of starclan's presence," harriercloud spoke languidly. "and support would be nice."
ixxx▬spidernose was immediately against this idea. "er, no, sorry, no can do. wiltedstar would have my hide if i tried. when i first met him, you know what he said? starclan is foolish. and, uh, he's a bit intimidating, so i don't like to get on his bad side. although all sides of him seem to be bad," he concluded with a thoughtful expression, but shrugged slightly. "anyways, good luck with that."
ixxx▬a shrill screech echoed from the nursery. "spidernose, get your tail in here ― " with a squawk of terror, spidernose scuttled off to do plumshade's bidding, yet again.
- — -

ixxx▬exasperation was heavy in silversky's tone. "vervainkit, please, just will you listen?"
ixxx▬"no!" the molly was speaking much too loudly. "i wanna explore, mamma, i wanna go hunting! and i can go on patrols, i'm big, right, hollykit?" without pausing for an answer, vervainkit continued. "an' i can definitely fight cats! and foxes and bludgers ― "
ixxx▬"they're badgers, vervainkit, and how do you expect to fight them if you don't even know what they are? i swear, your streak for trouble is going to get you in a sticky situation someday, and nobody is going to be able to save your tail."
ixxx▬vervainkit was most definitely not listening. " ― an' i'll be the toughest warrior in graveclan, ya know, i'll be a vervainfang! or a vervainclaw, or somethin', but it's gotta be tough! like me! so tough! an' i think i'll have an apprentice, too, and be big an' strong an' teach 'em everything i know! which is a lot, since i'm the bestest warrior ever, right, mamma, and i'll ― "
ixxx▬silversky sighed. she loved her kits to pieces, but ― they drove her a bit crazy sometimes.
- — -

ixxx▬"who do ya think your mentor is gonna be?" thymekit asked, rolling onto his back, where he batted at a tuft of grass caught between his toes. he was speaking to hollykit, the molly who looked almost identical to him. "thymepaw has a nice ring to it, don'tcha think?"
ixxx▬hollykit lifted her head from where she'd been drawing her paw over an ear. "thymepaw sounds nice," she agreed. "hollypaw, too." there was a pause as she considered who would be eligible to be mentors. "maybe fallowstep could be your mentor," she pondered, shrugging. "oooh, or wiltedstar! he seemed to like you." though that was not the case; in fact, hollykit was mistaking wiltedstar's attention to be for her brother, while, in reality, it was aimed towards her. he had taken a particular interest in her, ever since he'd learned her name.
ixxx▬"i think wiltedstar would be tough," thymekit retorted. "but maybe gorseclaw? he's pretty nice, and he seems to like us, you know, since he always spends so much time with hickorypatch, and he play fights with us sometimes."
ixxx▬hollykit nodded at that. it would only be two more moons until they found out who their mentors were, but the moons seemed to be so slow. hollykit was sure that they would drag on for ages.
- — -

ixxx▬"you're so old," a loud, obnoxious voice that sounded like the droning of bees interrupted sorrelpaw's nap. he blinked open one eye, blinded immediately by the mixture of sunlight and the golden fur before him. "wh,at?" he asked in the midst of an annoyed yawn, eyeing the tom with a squinted yellow optic.
ixxx▬"you're old," hornetpaw repeated. "so why aren't you a warrior yet?"
ixxx▬his words were met with a loud groan, as sorrelpaw rolled in the opposite direction, his back to hornetpaw. "i started my training late," he answered, sounding groggy. "i was a kittypet," he continued, his lips smacking as he drew his tongue around his muzzle, cozying up into the soft grass below him. "can i go back to napping now?"
ixxx▬hornetpaw considered this. "well, alright, old man," he consented. "but when you wake up, i want you to tell me all about your soft kittypet life. hah! a kittypet." disbelief tinged his voice, but he snorted lightly at the thought.
ixxx▬"oh, joy," sorrelpaw grumbled with no small amount of sarcasm. within moments, he was asleep once more.
- — -

ixxx▬fallowstep was stretched languidly, his body curved around the length of a gravestone, his fur soaking up the heat transmitted from the marble. a scramble of paws sounded above him, and he peeked upwards, blinking at the silhouette that greeted him.
ixxx▬"hey, handsome," a familiar voice spoke before slipping from the headstone. hawkeyes's muzzle was flushed a bright pink color; he was more embarrassed at having called fallowstep handsome than fallowstep was at being called handsome which was, in fallowstep's opinion, extremely endearing.
ixxx▬"hey there," he purred, lifting his head to rub his muzzle against hawkeyes's chin. hawkeyes blinked, froze, and stared down at fallowstep at the affection, his face only becoming more of a brick-red shade. "say, you wanna go on a walk?" fallowstep asked, grinning up at the tom, his voice slow and smooth, beckoning thoughts of gentle touch and the scent of honey and the slow trickle of a stream.
ixxx▬hawkeyes couldn't have resisted even if he'd wanted to try; "of course," he answered, flank pressed against fallowstep's as the left the camp.
- — -

ixxx▬littlefang had made a friend. a big friend, at that. she, the smallest cat in the entirety of graveclan (including wiltedstar and spidernose, which was saying a lot), was best buds with the tallest and lankiest of them all. she and pineflower were facing one another, both stretched out on their bellies, heads tilted towards one another as they converse.
ixxx▬"my old clan thought i was too tiny to do anything," littlefang scoffed at the idea, her tail lashing even at the thought. "and so it was always 'be careful with birdpaw', 'gentle with the little one', 'she's too small, she can't do it'. but no! i'm tough! i'm as tough as all of my siblings combined, and i was the best apprentice."
ixxx▬pineflower grinned down at her. "see, i have the opposite problem," he replied, pawing at a ladybug that scuttled past. "in the old barn, you know, where i lived, i always hit my head on the window when i jumped through to get inside. i swear, i oughta have brain damage at this point. being tall isn't fun, either."
ixxx▬littlefang let out a chuff of laughter. "we're from different sides of the pond, yeah, pineflower?"

[ spidernose searches for herbs ]
[ flintmask teaches sorrelpaw the climbing skill ]
[ heavypad teaches hornetpaw the hunting skill ]
[ wiltedstar, geckosplash, heavypad, and chamomilewhisker go hunting ]
[ fallowstep, flintmask, and ivytongue go hunting ]
[ arguspelt, harriercloud, and pineflower go on a border patrol ]
[ littlefang, hawkeyes, and gorseclaw go on a border patrol ]
[ plumshade is kitting ! heavypad is the sire ]
[ spidernose assists plumshade ! ]
[ spidernose requests an apprentice from the angelstone ]
[ graveclan consumes x5 servings ]
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❁ ─ roseclan post 008

Postby ashton. » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:25 am

ImageImage
─────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxfourteen cats . six males . eight females
─────────────────────

┌──────────────────────┐

actions:

prey eaten: x2 squirrels (4 servings)
dewfang + fernlight try for kits
kitting: scarletdawn
training: bramblepaw + petalpaw
patrol: tawnystar, blazethistle, dewfang, + fernlight
hunting: coalstorm, cindermask, sheila, + bearclaw

need to find:
dapplefog, wolfstep
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

└──────────────────────┘

LEADER:
    Tawnystar | 28 | F |
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9/9]

DEPUTY:
    Coalstorm | 28 | M |

MEDICINE CAT:
    Blizzardstone | 27 | F | | deaf

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE:
    none

WARRIORS: [8]
    Sootstripe | 33 | M |
    Lightfrost | 31 | M |
    Blazethistle | 31 | F |
    Cindermask | 40 | M |
    Sheila | 29 | F |
    Bearclaw | 28 | M |
    Dewfang | 40 | M |
    Fernlight | 39 | F |

APPRENTICES: [2]
    Bramblepaw | 13 | F |
    Petalpaw | 9 | F |

QUEENS: [1]
    Scarletdawn | 34 | F |

KITS: [0]

ELDERS: [0]

DECEASED CATS: [0]

MATES:
    Honeydapple + ???
    xxDaisyskip, Foxpounce, Birchwing
    Daisyskip + Crowstorm
    xx↪ Lightfrost, Sootstripe (adopted), Tawnystar (adopted)
    Appleheart (EchoClan) + Brindlecloud (EchoClan)
    xx↪ Lavenderpool (EchoClan), Tawnystar
    Briardusk (OceanClan) + Cloudtalon
    xx↪ Darkfur (MoorClan), Burntcloud (RavenClan),
    xx↪ Raindapple (Azgeda), Blizzardstone
    Scarletdawn + ???
    xx↪ expecting (due now)
    Fernlight + Dewfang

ALLIES:
    ShadeClan | The Sound Of Drums

ENEMIES:
    none

BORDERS:
    North | mountains | HalcyonClan
    South | river | ShadeClan
    West | mountains | open
    East | forest | open
    North-east | forest | open
    North-west | mountains | open
    South-east | river | open
    South-west | forest | open

MEDICINE STORE:
    Catchweed | x1
    Chervil | x1
    Cobwebs | x1
    Dried oak leaves | x1
    Elder leaves | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Goatweed | x1
    Lamb's ear | x1
    Mallow leaves | x1
    Marigold | x1
    Thyme | x1
    Willow bark | x2

FRESH-KILL PILE:
    Mouse | x3 | 1 serving ea.
    Shrew | x1 | 1 serving ea.
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings ea.
    Rabbit | x3 | 2 servings ea.
    Big fish | x1 | 3 servings ea.
    Birds | x2 | 3 servings ea.
    Total | 13 | 24 servings

MENTORS:
    Bramblepaw | Sootstripe | hunting, fighting, climbing
    Petalpaw | Lightfrost | hunting

x
xxxx❁ ─ fourteen moons earlier

xxxxIt was their first day in the rogue camp. Horrified, Tawnyspark watched as fight after fight broke out in the center of the spacious clearing. It looked as if they were going to kill each other! What was Foxpounce thinking, asking to join them? Sure, they offered a den to sleep in and protection, but this was no place to live. She gazed on at the scene before her, unable to tear her eyes away. In the midst of the fight, a gray tabby hit the ground with a thunk and remained there. With an anguished cry, a young tom, apprentice-aged, flew to their body and nudged them, desperately searching for a sign. When this proved in vain, the tom collapsed onto the tabby, his sides shaking.
xxxxTawnyspark jumped when she felt a tail rest on her shoulder.

xxxxPlease don't watch it, Blizzardstone signed when her ice-blue orbs met her friend's flame-hued ones.
xxxxWe can't stay here, Blizzard. I-I can't stomach this, not even for a full day. How am I supposed to for a lifetime?
xxxxThe white molly sighed. There isn't anywhere else -
xxxxOh, there's plenty of other places, the ginger scoffed. Just recall for a moment all those Clans that would show up to the Gathering. This is anything but our last resort. There has to be someplace better than this.
xxxxWithout waiting for a response, Tawnyspark turned from her friend and headed in the direction of the den of the group's 'commander,' where her parents were speaking with him. She struggled to meander through the crowd, as some of the rogues kept blocking her path to spit nasty names at her. At last she made it to the den, narrowly avoiding having her tail ripped to shreds.
xxxxWhen she barged in, everyone's heads turned and Daisyskip jumped to her paws with a small gasp, hurrying to her daughter to escort her out, "Tawny, we're discussing some things - y-you can't be in here right now. We'll talk with you later." The young molly couldn't help but notice the glossiness of her mother's only eye.
xxxx"We have to leave. Now," Tawnyspark ordered, surprised by the commanding tone of her own voice.
xxxxA light chuckle sounded from the darkness residing in the opposite end of the den. Straining her eyes, the ginger could make out two shining green orbs.
xxxx"You won't be going anywhere anytime now, I assure you," a low voice rumbled from the direction in which Tawnyspark was staring. "Your parents and I have settled some matters. You will be staying -"
xxxx"No! We will not,
I assure you!" She shouted.
xxxxNow Crowstorm was on his feet. "Tawny! Stop this. Calm down. We'll explain everything to you in just a few moments."
xxxxThat chuckle grew louder. "Oh, so she's feisty, is she?"
xxxx"Not usually..." Crowstorm muttered.
xxxx"That's fine. Feisty or not doesn't matter. It does remind me of someone, though, yes. Someone I miss very much." The voice grew louder as the commander approached Tawnyspark until she could see his tall, lean form in the weak light that filtered in through the entrance, his glossy, well-kept black pelt, the small patch of white on his chest, his muscles rippling beneath the skin. She had never met Shadow before, only heard of him from the other rogues. Gulping, the young warrior stepped back as he neared her. The whole cryptic nature of this meeting was unnerving.
xxxx"Sh-shadow," came Daisyskip's tentative whimper, "Please. You're scaring her."
xxxx"I'm not scared." Tawnyspark's voice sounded, low and firm. She stood her ground now, staring into those glowing green eyes.
xxxxThe large tom turned and padded leisurely back to the corner of the den suddenly. "That'll change soon enough, don't worry. We have much to work on."
xxxxScrunching her nose in perplexity, the ginger inquired hesitantly of her parents, "What? What's that supposed to mean? What have you agreed to?" The fur along her spine began to rise.
xxxxThey quickly ushered her out into the clearing, standing off to the side of it. "Tawny," Crowstorm began. "He wants to train you. He sees a lot of potential in you. We have traded your apprenticeship for our stay here."
xxxx"What?" Tawnyspark hissed. "Was my Clan training not enough? There's something else to this, I know it - it doesn't feel right. I can't do this."
xxxx"Well, you have to, no matter how it feels. If we try to leave, they kill us. It's as simple as that. We're all depending on you, Tawny."

xxxx❁ ─ present

xxxxDewfang woke to a soft nudge to his cheek. His eyes slowly opened to find Fernlight looking down at him with a smile.
xxxx"Morning, sleepy," she chuckled softly. "I thought it best to get you up now. We've got to go patrol in a bit, so this should give you some time to wake up before we have to go."
xxxxThe small tom grunted, sitting up, "Mm. Thanks. And good mor -" he was cut off by a yawn, which his mate giggled at.
xxxx"Did you sleep well?" she mewed, hoping he hadn't had another nightmare.
xxxxHe nodded. "Yeah. I forgot the wonders moss beds can do."
xxxxLaughing lightly, Fernlight brushed his cheek with the tip of her tail. "Me too. I'm so happy we stumbled across the border that day. I feel so at ease now that we have a Clan to protect us instead of being out there on our own."
xxxxDewfang responded with a small smile, remembering their former Clan.
xxxxThe molly laid her paw on top of his, mewing quietly, "We can finally.. settle down now. All of the LeafClan drama is over, we're done running." She paused a moment, meeting his eyes. "I wouldn't mind starting a family - if you're ready, that is. I'd love to have some little ones running around...." She trailed off, her smile growing, as did her mate's.
xxxx"I'd love that, Fern," he murmured, reaching up to lick her cheek.
xxxxBlazethistle head appeared in the den's entrance suddenly. "Come on, guys, patrol's leav - oh -" she coughed awkwardly, "- um - enough with the lovey-dovey-ness until patrol's over, alright? Come on."
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chamrosh's replies 16/06

Postby Chamrosh » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:39 am

indent

Aegir | Bear
Cinder | Cloud
Clover | Cosmo
Dawn | Dusk
Eclipse | Heather
Rose | Salix
Sea | Ulfheiðinn
Vixen

Weather - New-Leaf
Spring. The first sign of spring this year was a flurry of
delicate white flowers, sprouting up, seemingly to their
full height within a single night. Bluebells followed not
long behind them. The weather remains cold, but the
clan cats are sure that the slightly increased warmth
on their pelts isn't just wishful thinking brought on by
the first flowers.
The snow that came up to a cat's stomach is starting
to thaw out, and in steeper places, water can be
seen creeping out from beneath the white, and tiny
spikes of grass peeping out from its top, hoping for
some blessed sunlight before baby rabbits come.
And, of course, its not just rabbits that have their
kits more easily at this time of year. The clans can
expect to see plenty of growth, with new kits and
bountiful food.

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
16/06 or 06/16 or 16th June

ImageImageImage

B E A R C L A N
inky.
[Slatestar, Dunewing, Sandstep, And Stormpaw patrol]
[Cindertail And Slatestar hunt]
[Stormpaw is apprenticed to Sandstep!]
[Sandstep teaches Stormpaw hunting]
[The Clan consumes half of a squirrel]

[ While on patrol, Slatestar, Dunewing, Sandstep, and Stormpaw encounter a waterlogged section of their territory, which they cannot pass through. They'll need to wait for the waters to die down before they can patrol further in that direction ]
[ While hunting, Cindertail and Slatestar catch 1 mouse and 2 big fish]
[ Stormpaw successfully learns the Hunting skill! ]
[ Bearclan's stomachs rumble with hunger; they only ate half as much food as they must. If they repeat this, they will starve just as surely as a clan eating nothing ]

A clan always needs to consume at least 2 food servings. A squirrel is 2 servings, so half a squirrel is 1 serving

ImageImageImage

CosmoClan
~Glaceon~

[Swiftsky, Oliveshadow, Wolfclaw, Thornstride, and Poppycloud go hunting]
[Joaquin, Aconite, Herontalon, Fernshade and Raccoontooth hunt]
[Aspenleaf, Juniperberry, Briarsweep, Heatherclaw, and Blazeheart patrol]
[Hurricanegaze, Fawnshine, Dustfeather, Willowthroat and Riverfrost patrol]
[Birdlight and Featherrise search for herbs to be used when kitting]

[Ebonypool is kitting! 1x Chervil was used. Solarspark assists her]
[Owlwing is kitting! 1x Chervil was used. Emberblaze assists her]

[Solarspark and Featherrise train: Stealth]
[Badgerstrike and Verglasrise train: Swimming]
[Poppycloud and Gorserise train: Swimming]
[Owlwing and Rushrise train: Stealth]
[Willowthroat and Grassrise train: Stealth]
[Acorntuft and Leafrise train: Fishing]
[Bearfoot and Mossrise train: Fishing]

[Leopardeyes takes care not to eat any rabbit]
[The clan consumes ten servings]

[b][ While hunting, Swiftsky, Oliveshadow, Wolfclaw, Thornstride, and Poppycloud catch 2 voles, 2 rabbits and 1 squirrel ]
[ While hunting, Joaquin, Aconite, Herontalon, Fernshade, and Raccoontooth catch 1 squirrel, 1 robin, 1 vole and 1 rabbit ]
[ While on patrol, Aspenleaf, Juniperberry, Briarsweep, Heatherclaw, and Blazeheart encounter an elder ]
[ While on patrol, Hurricanegaze, Fawnshine, Dustfeather, Willowthroat and Riverfrost encounter fox-scent. It's quite strong; a mother and her new cubs for the season. ]
[ While herb-hunting, Birdlight and Featherrise find 1x lamb's ear, 1x chervil, and 1x sorrel ]

[ Ebonypool gives birth to one kit ]
[ Owlwing gives birth to two (female) kits (male) ]

[ Leafrise and Mossrise successfully learn the Fishing skill! ]
[ Rushrise and Grassrise successfully learn the Stealth skill! Featherrise becomes too distracted investigating the plants she's meant to be hiding in to take the lesson in at all ]
[ Gorserise successfully learns the Swimming skill! The water looks too scary to Verglasrise, remembering what spring floods can do to otherwise calm waters ]

I expanded the list of kitting herbs in my mod rolls list because only chervil being accepted in canon is ridiculous. I figure stuff to reduce pain, maintain strength, and decrease joint aches are all perfectly valid groups to be used in kittings, and expanding herb meanings makes herb collection more useful to a clan (eg, why would you ever collect cobnuts if there's no meaning getting added to them?)

And also, I'd opted to lower the failure rate of learning, but... yeah, they both rolled really really low Dn:

ImageImageImage

ImageImage─────────────────────
ashton.

actions:

prey eaten: x2 squirrels (4 servings)
dewfang + fernlight try for kits
kitting: scarletdawn
training: bramblepaw + petalpaw
patrol: tawnystar, blazethistle, dewfang, + fernlight
hunting: coalstorm, cindermask, sheila, + bearclaw

need to find:
dapplefog, wolfstep

[ Fernlight becomes pregnant! ]

[ Scarletdawn gives birth to three kits. Unfortunately, one is dead upon birth ]

[ Bramblepaw and Petalpaw successfully learn the Swimming skill! ]

[ While on patrol, Tawnystar, Blazethistle, Dewfang, and Fernlight encounter a kit ]
[ While hunting, Coalstorm, Cindermask, Sheila, and Bearclaw catch 2 mice, 1 bird, and 1 squirrel ]

ImageImageImage

I would have done a weather report but I... am lazy.
Next replies there should be one. I'm changing the decorations when the weather report changes ;3
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Katrione » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:42 am

W E A T H E R
Newleaf- With the cold breezes of Leafbare behind, the Clans are relaxing and slowly starting to leave camp more often. However, with the heat rising, the remnants of snow are beginning to melt, causing floods everywhere. Storms will contribute to these, and due to this, more cats will want to join your clan to avoid the bad weather.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Mod Notes:
With the new version, I decided to make my rolls a bit harsher. If you have any characters that you specifically don't want me to kill off if I roll for them to die, please PM me!! I don't want to ruin any plots! If I don't receive a PM with the cats you don't want to be killed by my next set of replies, I'll assume you're fine with any of them dying if I roll for it

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ Mapleclan ] • [ Soulclan ] • [ Cragclan ] • [ Forestclan ] • [ Gustclan ] • [ Sageclan ] • [ Honestclan ] • [ Briarclan ]
[ Jinxclan ] • [ Dappleclan ] • [ OakTreeclan ] • [ Autumnclan ] • [ Sparrowclan ] • [ Azgeda ] • [ Waveclan ] • [ Slateclan ]
[ Horizonclan ] • [ Mintclan ] • [ Swiftclan ] • [ Quartzclan ] • [ Floodclan ] • [ Mallowclan ] • [ Aridclan ] • [ Reeding Woods ]
[ Lagoonclan ]

Yukon_Snows wrote:
[FrozenKit, BriarKit, AdderKit, SnowKit, FeatherKit, HazelWing and RedPelt are welcomed to the clan]
[FeatherKit is adopted by IceFoot and OakRiver]
[Since 51 cats have been met, Robin has been added with another hunting patrol]
[BramblingPaw uses x1 deadly nightshade on HollyStar by hiding it in her prey. HollyStar loses a life before AdderCloud and TwigHeart can do anything]
[MoorPaw takes her assessment, if she passes she will be named MoorRunner]
[HareLeap, BumbleTail, ThistleFang, WhirlShine, JayPaw, and LavenderRunner hunt]
[DawnTail, BeetleNose, ThornPaw, FogWhorl, HawkSwoop, and NettlePaw hunt]
[RedHawk, FrostBite, MoorPaw, StormPaw, OliveStrike, and MousePaw hunt]
[MixedFur, HayPaw, MintClaw, ThriftRunner, TroutClaw, and HoneyBreeze patrol]
[BurntSight, BearHeart, MorningRush, OakFang, PaleFlick, and ReedClaw patrol]
[AdderCloud, BramblingPaw, FireBringer, HazelWing, BrackenBreeze, MallowBloom, RedPelt, MoorPaw, and TwigHeart go herb hunting (BramblingPaw and MoorPaw (believing it is to kill snakes around lake) look for poisonous herbs)]
[The apprentices train]
[FloodClan eats 3 big fish and a frog / 10 servings]

[b][ Moorpaw sadly fell short of the requirements needed to pass her assessment. She will need to rest and try again next moon ]
[ Hareleap's patrol caught three big fish ]
[ Dawntail's patrol caught three thrushes ]
[ Redhawk's patrol caught three robins ]
[ Mixedfur's patrol came across the scent of kittypet at their northern border. Maybe if they return again, they can convince them to join ]
[ Burntsight's patrol came across a young deaf kittypet that was wandering around aimlessly and nearly jumped out of their fur when they noticed the Clan cats ]
[ The medicine patrol gathered daisy leaves, dandelion and dock leaves. Bramblingpaw and Moorpaw gathered foxglove seeds ]
[ All apprentices learned the Hunt skill. While chasing down one of mice they were practicing on, Haypaw caught her claw on a root and wrenched it. She will need to rest her paw for a moon ]

osleya wrote:
[ hunting patrol: wanheda, octavia, skairipa, bellamy, hickory ]
[ border patrol: yellowsong, melanie, echo, wanda, madi ]
[ misc: wanheda leads a patrol consisting of octavia, madi,
and hickory to help find nightcaller, the rogue's, family. ]
[ kitting: diamond, luxx of swiftclan is the father]
[ ranks: waverly is ready to become a second. ]
[ trades: x1 chamomile/rosemary for x2 cobweb with phina. ]
[ injuries: wanda was poisoned, and it remains unclear rather or not she
will survive. later that night, melanie shows similar symptoms and
becomes fatefully ill. ]

[ Wanheda's patrol caught one rabbit. Hickory came close to catching another one but ended up falling into an abandoned rabbit burrow instead. Luckily, Hickory wasn't injured ]
[ Yellowsong's patrol comes across a playful second. Echo goes to play with the second but is quickly scolded by Yellowsong. Grumpy much ]
[ It takes a while but Wanheda's patrol finally manages to find the rest of Nightcaller's family ]
[ Diamond gave birth to six kits ]
[ Waverly has moved up the ranks and is now a second! ]
[ Wanda's condition hasn't gotten any worse but she will need x1 stinging nettle or x1 yarrow to cure her ]
[ Melanie's condition worsened faster than Wanda's had. No matter what Niylah tried to do for her, Melanie didn't get better. Just as the sun started to rise, Melanie closed her eyes for the last time and joined her fallen clanmates in Starclan ]

lame loser lexi. wrote:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Smallstorm, Newtmask, Panthersnap, Finchwhisker, and Daisypaw go on a dusk border patrol ]
[ Appledawn, Dawnshore, Splatterdrop, Beaverpaw, and Ambermist go on a dawn border patrol ]
[ Bassflow, Aurorapond, Ghostcloud, and Geckopaw go on a dusk hunting trip ]
[ Ryestrike, Frostclaw, Asterpool, and Lizardpaw go on a noon hunting trip ]
[ Flintfang, Tigerbriar, Deerfeather, and Salamanderpaw go on a dawn hunting trip ]
[ Blackspot and Coralpool go herb hunting ]
[ Basilpaw, Hazelpaw, Pepperpaw, Sunpaw, Smokepaw, and Cypresspaw go training: Hunting ]

[ Blazestar asks starclan for a nurse apprentice ]
[ Mothkit, Heatherkit, and Brindlekit become apprentices ]
[ Maplelily and Bayrise go into labor ]
[ Asterpool and Panthersnap go back to their warrior duties ]
[ Silverscar becomes a Nurse ]
[ Tigerbriar returns to Waveclan ]
[ Rockkit, Ripplewish, and Reedleap drown in the high tide ]
[ Stripekit died from the cold rain (still going to put drowned) ]

[ Smallstorm's patrol found a warrior ]
[ Appledawn's patrol found a warrior ]
[ Bassflow's patrol caught two gulls ]
[ Ryestrike's patrol caught two smelts ]
[ Flintfang's patrol caught two mackerels ]
[ Blackspot and Coralpool gathered alder bark, bindweed and blackberry leaves ]
[ Basilpaw, Hazelpaw, Pepperpaw, Sunpaw, Smokepaw and Cypresspaw learned the Hunt skill while training ]
[ Starclan has sent Waveclan a nurse apprentice ]
[ Mothkit, Heatherkit and Brindlekit are now apprentices: Mothpaw, Heatherpaw and Brindlepaw! ]
[ Maplelily gave birth to four kits. While Blackspot is settling the kits at Maplelily's belly, Coralpool excitedly remarks that it's cute how the second and fourth kit both have stub tails ]
[ Bayrise gave birth to three kits ]
[ Starclan sadly brings Rockkit, Ripplewish, Reedleap and Stripekit into their ranks ]
Last edited by Katrione on Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Phina's sub replies 16/06

Postby Chamrosh » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:02 am

indent

Ash | Creek
Dove | Fern
Flower | Golden
Hollow | Jungle
Lake | Meadow
Mole | Nomad
Ocean | Pine
Puddle | Silver
Snow | Twisted
Vineyard

Weather - New-Leaf
Spring. The first sign of spring this year was a flurry of
delicate white flowers, sprouting up, seemingly to their
full height within a single night. Bluebells followed not
long behind them. The weather remains cold, but the
clan cats are sure that the slightly increased warmth
on their pelts isn't just wishful thinking brought on by
the first flowers.
The snow that came up to a cat's stomach is starting
to thaw out, and in steeper places, water can be
seen creeping out from beneath the white, and tiny
spikes of grass peeping out from its top, hoping for
some blessed sunlight before baby rabbits come.
And, of course, its not just rabbits that have their
kits more easily at this time of year. The clans can
expect to see plenty of growth, with new kits and
bountiful food.

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
16/06 or 06/16 or 16th June

ImageImageImage

Mimu

[Training : Ravenclaw helps beepaw,
Hunting: wavepaw, Blazeclaw and Brookshine ,
Patrolling: Steamheart for a mate,
Gathering herbs : Smokeheart for Fangkit]

[ Beepaw successfully learns the Hunting skill! ]
[ While hunting, Blazeclaw, Brookshine, and Wavepaw catch 1 chipmunk, 1 rabbit, 1 woodpecker, and 1 squirrel ]
[ While patrolling, Steamheart encounters a warrior ]
[ While herb-hunting, Smokeheart finds 1x Lungwort and 1x Lovage ]

I'm not sure what's wrong with Fangkit from your post, so I'm just giving you herbs for coughs, if that's okay?

ImageImageImage

Image(c)
Cloudpelt

Assessments: Stonepaw, Mulepaw, Blackpaw. If they pass, they will gain the names Stonepelt, Muletail, and Blackleaf.
Training: All Apprentices train
Herbs: Shallowsong looks for herbs with Dapplepaw
Hunting: Duo, Branchstar, Waspfur, Coppereyes, Snowstorm, Fireeyes hunt
Hunting 2: Lucas, Flamepaw, Rabbitleap, Doveheart, Smokefur, Bluepaw hunt

[ Stonepaw has passed her warrior assessment and is now Stonepelt! ]
[ Mulepaw has passed his warrior assessment and is now Muletail! ]
[ Blackpaw has passed her warrior assessment and is now Blackleaf! ]
[ While herb-hunting, Shallowsong and Dapplepaw find 1x Blackberry Leaf, 1x Honey and 1x Mallow Leaves ]
[ While hunting, Duo, Branchstar, Waspfur, Coppereyes, Snowstorm and Fire-eyes catch 3 voles, 2 ermines, and 1 minnow ]
[ While hunting, Lucas, Rabbitleap, Doveheart, Smokefur, Flamepaw and Bluepaw catch 1 vole, 1 ermine, and 1 minnow ]

[ Snowpaw learns how to cure injuries! ]
[ Dapplepaw learns how to get rid of swallowed poison! ]
[ Blackpaw, Rockpaw, Waterpaw, Flamepaw, and Bluepaw learn Ground Fighting! ]

Please remove the quote coding around your post. I'm fairly sure you were skipped before because it looked like you were reposting the exact same post. Backspacing into the "quote" in each of them at any letter will break that coding and do the job, even if it looks far better if it's entirely removed at both ends.

ImageImageImage

H O L L O W C L A N
crutchie_

[The clan eats x2 rabbits]
[Morning Patrol]: Wolfstar, Tigerpaw, Lynxclaw, Greycloud, Russentnose
Afternoon Patrol: Squirrelleap, Jayfrost, Snowheart, Leopardeye, Deerleg
[All patrols hunt]
Training: Wolfstar and Tigerpaw
Herb Hunting: Honeygaze

[ While hunting, Wolfstar, Lynxclaw, Greycloud, Russentnose, and Tigerpaw catch 1 vole, 2 hares, 1 squirrel, and 1 mouse ]
[ While hunting, Squirrel-leap, Jayfrost, Snowheart, Leopardeye, and Deerleg catch 1 mouse, 2 pigeons, and 2 voles ]
[ While on patrol, Wolfstar, Lynxclaw, Greycloud, Russentnose, and Tigerpaw encounter a badger! They fight valiantly, and drive the badger out of their territory, although Russentnose receives a slash to the flank that will need some herbs and rest to heal! ]
[ While on patrol, Squirrel-leap, Jayfrost, Snowheart, Leopardeye, and Deerleg encounter a queen and her three kits! ]

[ Tigerpaw successfully learns the Stealth skill! ]

[ While herb-hunting, Honeygaze finds 1x Goatweed and 1x Dock ]

I try not to do shared images for non-kits as I figure if people don't like shared pictures, then they can take advantage when they aged up. But I think they're cute to do occasionally!
The kit on the left is a ginger, meaning they are biologically male. Their father was black.

ImageImageImage

jazzhands

[ Morningstar and Stormstrike go hunting ]

[ While hunting, Morningstar and Stormstrike catch 1 squirrel ]

ImageImageImage

I think Phina only asked for one but if it's been a week without her I'll do one for you guys next Saturday too ;3
(or someone else will, but same difference)
Last edited by Chamrosh on Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:53 am

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 9 (3 kits)
Number of Servings: 2
Next Ruins Visit: 06/17
Mod Notes: N/A

Cats that can be found (together): Cougarleap, Weaselfur, Batfur, Quailthroat, Rabbitspark

Archive

Cindertail walked solemnly behind the rest of his patrol. His grey/brown tail dragged lightly on the ground and his paws felt heavy. The warrior kept his eyes trained on the grass-patched dirt that made up the patrol path. There were small puddles that dotted the route, a little obstruction compared to the flood that took over more that a quarter of the eastern patrol path. Cindertail flicked his ear. A whole moon and it still hadn’t cleared up. What if it never did? What if the water just kept edging closer and closer to the camp and the entire of BearClan drowned? Cindertail let out a deep sigh. He worried too much. His mother constantly told him so. A pang of sadness clawed at his heart. His mother. The only molly that had cared for and loved him. Had. Until she was slain at the claws of his deranged father. The sadness was replaced with a quick flash of anger, before changing into longing and despair. He wanted someone. Someone who would love him like he wanted. Someone who actually cared about him and how he felt. Sure, Dunewing and the rest of the Clan supported him and tolerated him. But to Cindertail, no one truly loved him. He sent up a silent, desperate prayer to StarClan, willing them to send someone, anyone, to send a gorgeous she-cat that could be his.

[BearClan waits for the water to die down]
[Slatestar, Cindertail, And Dunewing patrol, hopefully finding a new cat]
[Dunewing, Stormpaw And Sandstep hunt]
[Sandstep teaches Stormpaw swimming]
[The Clan consumes x1 big fish (ate the extra serving to make up for last Moon)]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 34 m | M | X

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 30 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Dunewing | 34 m | M | X
          Cindertail | 22 | M | X

Apprentices:
          Stormpaw | 9 m | M | X

Queens:
          Cedarsplash | 31 m | F | X

Kits:
          Adderkit | 3 m | F | X (left)
          Fogkit | 3 m | F | X (center)
          Squirrelkit | 3 m | F | X (right)

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | KwamiClan | Savannah-the-Caracal

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mose | x1 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves (hunting, battle strategy, climbing, stealth, swimming)
    Sandstep | Stormpaw | 1 | Hunting

Stone Pool:
    (On hold until more cats join)
    Cat Name | Number of Stones Left
    Dunewing | 3
    Cindertail | 3

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    ??? and ??? | Sandstep, ???
    ??? and Cedarsplash | Adderkit, Fogkit, Squirrelkit
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ice nation. ]

Postby clarke, » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:20 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i. clan population - 022 felines
ii. visiting pramheda - whenever
iii. servings required - 005
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx
EVENTS:
[ foraging: niylah looks for herbs. ]
[ food: x2 rabbits and x1 mouse are eaten. ]
[ border patrol: thelonious, camille, thrush, waverly ]
[ border patrol: yellowsong, melanie, echo, night, madi, glass ]
[ hunting patrol: wanheda, octavia, skairipa, bellamy, hickory ]
[ injuries: wanda begins to get better before being mysteriously
murdered, her throat slit, while echo is on patrol, proving
her innocent of poisoning either of the mollies. an assassin
is at large, making many of the clan weary of each other. ]
[ visiting pramheda: wanheda asks for a mother. ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(THE RANKS)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

commander - (1)
        wanheda - 58m - ♀xxxxxxxxxx
        commander's second (1)
        octavia - 18m - ♀xxxxxxxxx.xx
        healer - (1)
        niylah - 36m - ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        warriors - (5)
        skairipa - 43m - ♀
        bellamy - 18m - ♂
        madi - 19m - ♀
        camille - 12m - ♀
        glass - 34m - ♀xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        warriors p2 - (5)
        yellowsong - 26m - ♀
        hickoryfur - 17m - ♀
        echo - 18m - ♀
        nightcaller - 12m - ♂
        thelonius - 30m - ♂ xxxxxxxxx
        seconds - (2)
        waverly - 6m - ♀
        thrushpaw - 12m - ♂
        mothers - (1)
        diamond - 54m - ♀xxxxxxxxxx
        progeny - (6)
        bayak - 0m - ♂
        cleopatra - 0m - ♀
        layla - 0m - ♀
        alexious - 0m - ♂
        kassandra - 0m - ♀
        flurrykit - 0m - ♂xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        elders -
        name - age - ♂♀ - x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(EXTRAS)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        relations -
        • madi & hickory
        ↳ no kits
        • niylah & skairipa
        ↳ waverly
        • glass and thelo
        ↳ night and camillexxxxxxxxxxxx
        mentors -
        echo = waverly
        skairipa = thrush
        name = namexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        notes -
        bellamy is missing his right
        eye. diamond has powers.
        all progeny possibly have
        powers. kassandra + layla
        + flurrykit will go to their
        father in swiftclan.
        prey stock -
        trout | x3 | 3s
        salmon | x2 | 3s
        rabbit | x0 | 2s
        mouse | x1 | 1s
        crow | x3 | 1sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        herb storage -
        • cobweb | for blood | x2
        • catmint | for colds | x1
        • thyme | for shock | x1
        • heather | for throat | x1
        • honey | for throat | x1xxxxxxxxxx
        borders -
        clan | user | direction
        clan | user | direction
        clan | user | direction
        clan | user | direction
Last edited by clarke, on Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:09 pm

Fireclan
Number of Cats: 21

Stars tell distant tales of long ago occurrences, future happenings, and present events. The fallen warriors watch on with heavy hearts as Fireclan now endures new struggles that are coming their way...
Timberstar sits quietly beside his den, the sun slowly rising over the horizon. It was a deeper red than usual and the last night darker, giving him an uneasy feeling. The silence of the clan surrounded him as he watched the still sky...
More hours passed, the sun now reaching higher into the sky as Saltwind emerged from his den and spotted the lonely leader. Moving quietly, he stalked over to Timberstar's side and sat beside him. "What troubles you?"
"Starclan is silent and the sky is dark... I fear something is nearing..." the leader responded, not looking away from the sky slowly brightening from the night. The pair sat in a longer silence, watching, as the clan began to awaken and move about to their tasks.
------
Mentors awoke and drug their apprentices off to train in various tasks, Yewfeather being one of the newer mentors ready to train Bramblepaw.
------
(If I can I will add more just figured I should add something. I just got back from two week long campouts that were back-to-back and wanted to at least get my clan rolling more)

Littleheart feeds Puddlekit
Birchfur trains Snowpaw in climbing
Fernheart trains Brindlepaw in swimming
Hollypelt trains Valleypaw in advanced herbal knowledge
Yewfeather trains Bramblepaw in swimming
Stonebark trains Juniperpaw in climbing
Silvertail trains Greypaw in hunting
Birchfurt, Timberstar, and Saltwind evaluate Snowpaw as she tests to be a warrior
Fernheart, Timberstar, and Saltwind evaluate Brindlepaw as he tests to be a warrior
Hollypelt and Valleypaw search for herbs
Silvertail, Greypaw, and Saltwind hunt
Rippleface, Rainpelt, and Stonebark hunt
Yewfeather, Bramblepaw, and Rainpelt patrol the boarders
Hollypelt, Valleypaw, and Stonebark patrol the boarders
Juniperpaw sneaks away from Stonebark as he leaves to patrol boarders in search of something troublesome...You can choose something from an evil rogue to deadly herbs or something.

The clan consumes a bird and a small fish, 5 servings!

Leader:
          Timberstar | 51 moons | Tom |

Deputy:
          Saltwind | 46 Moons | Male |

Medicine Cat:
          Hollypelt | 31 moons | Female |

Warriors:
          Rainpelt | 40 moons | Female |
          Birchfur | 42 moons | Female |
          Fernheart | 48 moons | Female |
          Littleheart | 29 moons | Female |
          Stonebark | 38 moons | Male
          Silvertail | 50 moons | Female |
          Goldenflower | 62 moons | Female |
          Yewfeather | 35 moons | Female |
          Rippleface | 58 moons | Male |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Apprentices:
          Brindlepaw | 16 moons | Male |
          Snowpaw | 17 moons | Female |
          Valleypaw | 12 moons | Female |
          Bramblepaw | 8 moons | Male |
          Juniperpaw | 8 moons | Female |
          Greypaw | 8 moons | Male |

Queens:

Littleheart | 29 moons | Female |
          Shadowstride | 63 moons | Female | 2 more moons

Kits:

Puddlekit | 3 moons | Male |

Elders:
          Crowwhisker | 150 moons | Male |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Infected wounds/Bellyaches/Kitting | -2x
    Goldenrod | Healing wounds | -2x
    Lungwart | Cures yellowcough | -2x
    Cobwebs | Slow/stop bleeding/Bind broken bones | -4x
    Horsetail | Treat infections/Stop bleeding | -2x
    Celandine | Sooth damaged eyes | -1x
    Sweet-Sedge | Eases infection | -2x
    Lavender | Cures fevers/chills, hides scent of death | -1x
    Dock | Soothes wound pain/Sore pads | -1x
    Comfrey | Helps broken bones and soothes wounds | -2x
    Catmint | Cures greencough | -2x
    Yarrow | Helps poisoning | -2x
    Poppy Seeds | Makes cat sleepy | -1x
    Wild Garlic | Prevents infection | -1x
    Juniper Berries | Helps bellyaches and breathing | -2x
    Bright-Eye | Help cure coughs | -1x
    Snakeroot | Heals poison | -2x
    Broom | Helps broken legs/wounds | -1x
    Foxglove Seeds | Paralysis/Heart Failure | -1x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x4 | 1 servings
    Mice | x6 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x5 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x5 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x4 | 3 servings
    Birds | x4 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Fernheart | Brindlepaw | 6 |
    ↳(Advanced)Combat
    ↳(Advanced)Hunting
    ↳(Advanced)Climbing
    ↳Moves
    Birchfur | Snowpaw | 4 |
    ↳(Advanced)Combat
    ↳Swimming
    ↳Hunting
    ↳Moves
    Hollypelt | Valleypaw | 3 |
    ↳Herbal Knowledge
    ↳Herbal Recognition
    ↳Medical Application
    ↳Moves
    Silvertail | Greypaw | 0 |
    ↳Moves
    Stonebark | Juniperpaw | 0 |
    ↳Moves
    Yewfeather | Bramblepaw | 0 |
    ↳Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of Training Sessions |
    ↳Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Rainpelt and Unknown | Bramblepaw, Juniperpaw, and Greypaw
    Littleheart and Stonebark | Puddlekit
    Shadowstride and Unknown | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:55 pm

Number of Cats: 2
TwistedClan uses: 2 servings
| 1 female | 1 male |
Next Moonpool visit: Tuesday, June 19th

The first moon living with another cat was...an experience for Morningstar. Stormstrike was friendly enough, but with just the two of them, she was almost at her wits end. Stormstrike was friendly enough, but Morningstar started to appreciate separate patrols where she could still have uninterrupted thoughts. Patrolling TwistedClan's borders became one of her favorite activities since she could leap from tree to tree, watching the forest sway and move from above. Eventually, she would have to come back down to reality and return to the cabin.
"Hey, check this out!" Stormstrike called out when he saw his leader returning to camp. He led Morningstar into the shelter of the already built walls. Stormstrike gestured to the piles of moss and long grass by the enterance. "I collected some new bedding." He flicked his tail to the other side where Morningstar saw his revamped nest in his corner.
"That's great." Morningstar trailed off. "But mine is...?"
"That is another thing I did today." Stormstrike said smugly. "Follow me."
Stormstrike bounded out to a nearby stump. The stump in question was from an old sycamore tree that was almost three cats wide. It was hollow with a small entry hole from years of badger and fox den use, but now those scents were thankfully very faint.
"Take a look inside." Stormstrike nudged the leader closer. Morningstar ducked her head into the hollow space. Inside was another nest lined with feathers, rivaling the size of the warrior's nest previously seen inside. "What do you think?"
"Looks comfy." Morningstar placed on paw on the moss, and it squished down satisfactory. "Very soft."
"That's good," Stormstrike puffed out his chest. "I took it upon myself to make sure you have a proper leader's nest."
Morningstar was briefly taken aback. "You made this for me?" She gracefully leapt into stump and turned around. The space was surprisingly large enough for about two cats and the slight wooden scent of the old tree was soothing.
"I figured when our Clan grows, we'll need more space for warriors, and a leader should have a special place, right?" He was clearly very proud of this idea, and Morningstar was amused.
"Good job," She praised him finally and climbed out of her own stump. "Although next time, I would prefer if you ran ideas by me first." Seeing him deflate a little, she continued. "I do appreciate the thought."
Stormstrike nodded in acknowledgement. "Thank you, Morningstar. What's next?"

[Morningstar patrols the Clan borders.]
[Stormstrike hunts.]
[The Clan consumes 1 squirrel.]

Leader:
          Morningstar | 37 moons | female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors: