beyond any cat's guess.
Warriors, loners and prey have all grown similar through
these long, cold moons; none of them want to have to
wander away from the comforts of their dens, and into
the frigid air.
The young cats who survive this season - though likely
few - can be found praying for the snow and gales to
finally die back down; and just because the adults aren't
found doing it, does not mean they aren't, too.

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
26/05 or 05/26 or 26th May

ImageImageImage

CosmoClan
~Glaceon~

[Willowthroat, Badgerstrike, Blossomfur, Thunderbird, and Amberowl go hunting]
[Blazeheart, Lyrastar, Owlwing, Leopardeyes, Ebonypool and Swiftsky hunt]
[Hurricanegaze, Cloverfield, Swimming, Arrowfang and Badgerstrike patrol]
[Solarspark, Briarsweep, Poppycloud, Lionscorch, Wolfclaw and Acorntuft patrol]
[Leopardeyes and Blazeheart become mates!]
[Fernshade and Speckledrise train: Swimming]
[Juniperberry and Flamerise train: Swimming]
[Blacknose and Dustrise train: Stealth]
[Sycamoreheart and Thornrise train: Swimming]
[Briarsweep and Fawnrise train: Swimming]
[Whitefoot and Heatherrise train: Swimming]
[Blazeheart and Stonerise train: Swimming]
[Blossomfur and Birdrise train: Swimming]
[Solarspark and Featherrise train: Stealth]
[Blacknose and Heronrise train: Swimming]
[Arrowfang and Raccoonrise train: Swimming]
[Ebonypool and Goldenrise train: Swimming]
[Kitetalon and Magpierise train: Swimming]
[The clan consumes nine servings]

[ While hunting, WIllowthroat, Badgerstrike, Blossomfur, Thunderbird, and Amberowl catch 1 squirrel and 1 rabbit ]
[ While hunting, Blazeheart, Lyrastar, Owlwing, Leopardeyes, Ebonypool, and Swiftsky catch 1 squirrel and 1 rabbit ]
[ While on patrol, Hurricanegaze, Cloverfield, Arrowfang, and Badgerstrike encounter a thin-looking kit. They don't find other scents nearby, but it has just rained, and the kit is insistent that their family is nearby, just that they got lost while exploring! Maybe a future patrol might find the kit's family? ]
[ While on patrol, Solarspark, Briarsweep, Poppycloud, Lionscorch, Wolfclaw, and Acorntuft encounter the scent of a badger, seeming very faint in the later moons of leaf-bare. It's probably still hibernating, but it is worryingly close to the Sunjaw... ]
[ Leopardeyes has become pregnant! Her kits are due in two posts ]
[ Dustrise, and Featherrise successfully learn the Stealth skill! ]
[ Birdrise, Fawnrise, Flamerise, Goldenrise, Heatherrise, Heronrise, Magpierise, Raccoonrise, Speckledrise, Stonerise, and Thornrise all successfully learn the Swimming skill! ]

Aww, your fluff is adorable

ImageImageImage

E L M C L A N
inky.

[Larkspot, Cougarleap, Quailthroat, and Batfur patrol]
[Otterjaw, Rainwing, and Redpelt patrol]
[Tigerpaw is apprenticed to Dustnose]
[Bearcloud, Eagletalon, and Hailstar hunt]
[Otterjaw teaches Birdpaw Speed and Agility]
[Rowanfrost teaches Minnowpaw Speed and Agility]
[Dustnose teaches Tigerpaw Hunting]
[The Clan consumes x1 bird and x1 rabbit]

[ While on patrol, Larkspot, Cougarleap, Quailthroat, and Batfur encounter nothing much of interest, really ]
[ While on patrol, Otterjaw, Rainwing, and Redpelt encounter an elder ]
[ While hunting, Bearcloud, Eagletalon, and Hailstar catch 1 bird ]
[ Tigerpaw successfully learns the Hunting skill! ]
[ Birdpaw and Minnowpaw successfully learn the Speed and Agility skill! ]

It's entirely up to you whether to or not! Most people do, though (from what I've seen), but it's worth being aware of how harsh you're being with the match given the particular colour of the cat if you do! For instance, it's really hard to get as good a match for a tortoiseshell cat as for a grey cat, or to get as good a match for a cat with white on their face as one without. If in doubt, feel free to check them over with me, but as long as they don't change in any significant way, and any changes are just because a closer pic would be insanely hard to find (eg because they're a tortoiseshell), you're probably fine.

ImageImageImage

When we reach the 10th post on page 399, aka 3990 posts, please don't post again on this thread! I'll be PMing people who've asked me to the link of the new thread once it's up!
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[06]

Postby sheena » Sun May 27, 2018 7:39 am

x
┎━━━━━━━┒
『ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀs』x
x
x
x
x
x

┖━━━━━━━┚
┎━━━━━━━┒
『ᴀʟʟɪᴇs』x
x
x
x
x
x

┖━━━━━━━┚
┎━━━━━━━┒
『ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs』x
x
x
x
x
x

┖━━━━━━━┚

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╒═══════════════════╕
『ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ』
adderstar | 24m | molly | x
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

╘═══════════════════╛
╒═══════════════════╕
『ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ』
beewhisker | 38m | molly | x

╘═══════════════════╛
╒═══════════════════╕
『ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ』
tipwhisker | 30m | molly | x

╘═══════════════════╛
╒═══════════════════╕
『ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs』
spiderstep | 46m | tom | x
ryeflower | 35m | molly | x

╘═══════════════════╛
╒═══════════════════╕
『ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇs』
name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

╘═══════════════════╛
╒═══════════════════╕
『ǫᴜᴇᴇɴs』
morningcloud | 31m | molly | x

╘═══════════════════╛
╒═══════════════════╕
『ᴋɪᴛs』

╘═══════════════════╛
╒═══════════════════╕
『ᴇʟᴅᴇʀs』

╘═══════════════════╛
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xx# of cats ; 6 ━ 5 mollies, 1 toms | moonpool ; 5/27 | servings ; 2 | kits ; 2m | mod ; ashton. | last ; x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╒════════════════════════╕
『ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀs & ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇs』
sorry, nothing

╘════════════════════════╛
『ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴛᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ』
sorry, nothing

╒═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
Beewhisker tore herself away from the nursery to go and meet with Adderstar, who had just called
her over.

Adderstar nodded at her as she approached, and Spiderstep walked out of the warriors den, coming
to join them as well. "We've been scenting rogues on the territory," the leader started. "I don't want
to go chasing them off, but I would like for them to know that this is LilacClan territory. Perhaps
they're just interested in joining up."

"We could certainly use more warriors," Beewhisker said. "The duties are thinly stretched as it is."
She kneaded the ground, glanced over at their slightly pitiful fresh-kill pile. She watched Tipwhisker
duck into the nursery, and then briefly run to her den before returning. Morningcloud had been
kitting since the early evening, and Ryeflower had been assisting Tipwhisker in the birth. They would
absolutely need more warriors with new mouths to feed.

Spiderstep nodded in agreement, and Beewhisker noticed Adderstar's eyes trailing Tipwhisker's tail
as she made another run to her den and back, before she nodded, moving tostep towards the camp
entrance. "Let's hope for a friendly bunch," she said, though she did not manage to expel the anxiety
from her voice.

╘═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╛

[ the clan consumes 2/3rds of a hare. ]
[ adderstar, spiderstep, and beewhisker go to try convincing one or two of the rogues to join. ]
[ beewhisker and adderstar hunt. ]
[ ryeflower will kit in two moons. ]
[ morningcloud is kitting! father is unknown. ]

『ꜰʀᴇsʜ ᴋɪʟʟ』
mice | 0x | 1 serving
shrew | 0x | 1 serving
rabbit | 0x | 2 servings
squirrel | 0x | 2 servings
hare | 1x | 3 servings
sparrow | 1x | 3 servings

═════════════════════════
『ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ』
borage | x1 | for fevers, producing milk
catmint | x1 | greencough
chervil | x1 | infected wounds, bellyache
coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing
comfrey | x2 | broken bones, wounds
goldenrod | x1 | wounds
horsetail | x1 | infections, bleeding
elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
honey | x1 | soothes throats
chickweed | x1 | greencough

『ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴇs』
beewhisker -- ♡ -- ryeflower

ɪ ᴄʀʏ ━━━━━━━━━━
━ ❝𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋‼
╒════════════════════╕
i'll finish this later lol
text text text text text text text

╘════════════════════╛
𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖‼❞
╒════════════════════╕
links are gonna go here
and here

╘════════════════════╛
ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟs ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴡɴ
━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
sheena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Sun May 27, 2018 8:46 am

Weather
Leaf-bare- The snowfall has seem to come to its worst. Snow is piling high in all areas. On some territories this won't affect the Clans but in others, it can be devastating. In high areas, avalanches will be extremely likely to happen. Strays and cats seeking shelter will be more likely to find at this time. Prey will be harder to find, and even what you do find won't be much. But hey, things have to get worse before they can get better.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

If you haven't already marked it, here is the link to our fanclub

Announcement: Once this thread reaches the 10th post on page 399, please do not post anymore! To find out why, please look at the fanclub

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Honestclan ] | [ Briarclan ]
[ Jinxclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ] | [ Sparrowclan ] | [ The Oasis ] | [ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ]
[ Horizonclan ] | [ Mintclan ] | [ Swiftclan ] | [ Quartzclan ] | [ Floodclan ] | [ Mallowclan ] | [ Aridclan ] | [ The Summits ]
[ Lagoonclan ]

amethyst14 wrote:
Tantoclaw had ran as fast as he could, going to the spot that Willowdusk had told him. He heard the yowling and shortly after could smell the scent of blood. Just as the tom skipped to a halt in the freezing snow he saw the limp body of a grey tabby a cat's tail length from a worry tom. Tanotclaw cleared his throat and asked, "What happened here?" He looked at Mudpuddle.

Muddpuddle's eyes grew wide, "I-I, he attacked us! I tried to get him to stop, but he wouldn't! I didn't mean to take a life!" The brown tom stared at the limp body of the leader, worried that he would not get back up and scared what the leader might do if he does.

Tantoclaw shook his head, "Go back to camp and see Owlseed, I think Willowdusk is with her too, but you need to take care of that gash on your side there. It looks like it might get infected. Don't worry about Sagestar, I will talk to him, maybe I can get him to calm down." Tantoclaw had no true intention to calm down Sagestar, what the leader did was disgraceful and dishonorable to him. When Mudpuddle was a good ways away Tantoclaw moved closer to Sagestar and shook his head, "Disgraceful flea bag, not even better than your own warrior, a cat you claimed to have trained? He bested you in one verse one combat and you couldn't even hold your own."

Sagestar let out a gasp, his body filling back with life. The leader looked around dazed and scanned the battle area, it all started to come back to him. Sagestar looked at Tantoclaw and growled, "Where is Mudpuddle?! Did that coward flee?" The tom got to his paws and puffed his fur up, a show of strength but not a very good one compared to Tantoclaw.

Tantoclaw shook his head and resisted the urge to roll his eyes and lied, "No I told him to go back to camp and get Owlseed. Sagestar, are you okay? Why did you attack them in the first place?"

Sagestar looked at the deputy, "It is none of your business, they disrespected me, the leader, and I had to put them in their place. Stop asking questions, and leave me be." The leader walked off with fake pride, to Tantoclaw it was a walk of shame and defeat.

Tantoclaw let Sagestar walk off, hopefully that tom won't come back. The deputy instead went back to camp, to check on his clan mates that were injured by Sagestar. When Tantoclaw got back to camp it was oddly quiet, however the closer he got to the medicine cat den the louder it got. He cleared his throat once again and the cats blocking the way moved back for him to get through. He spotted Russetmist and instructed the tom to gather a few others and go on a border patrol before turning to see his mate Snowfeather, "Gather some others and go hunting, we might be okay on prey now but its a tough leaf-bare. Don't take any apprentices hunting with you this time." Nods from the two and cats finally leaving the den made it easier for Tantoclaw to get to Owlseed. "Owlseed, when you finish examining them please come find me in my den, I want to know how they are doing." The quiet molly only nodded as she continued to work.

Later that evening Owlseed came into the deputy's den, "You asked me to come here? I assume you want a report of what will happen to them?" A slight nod was all Owlseed was going to get, to exhausted to really care she let out a sigh and muttered quietly, "Mudpuddle will heal over time, his wounds were deep enough that they will scare instead of healing completely. I will have to keep a closer eye on it to make sure no infection sets in. Perchpaw has a few minor scratches that didn't really need to be looked after, he can resume training any time without concern. As for Willowdusk, Sagestar damaged her eye pretty badly. I fear she will lose the eye or lose the sight in it. Only time will tell for her and I hope Starclan will be on her side."

Tantoclaw nodded, "Thank you Owlseed, that is all I needed from you."

Owlseed turned to leave but stopped before exiting the den, she wanted to ask the deputy where Sagestar was but ended up shaking her head and leaving. Tantoclaw watched the molly fight with her thoughts, not bothering to open his mouth and ask. He was exhausted and wanted to take a nap, but it seems his work was not over with because Mutesoft rushed in his den and laid two kits in front of him, they were cold and smelled unfamiliar to him. There was no point in asking the mute molly where they came from and he doubt the kits would speak to him so he decided to order Mutesoft, "Take them to the nursery and let Dawnflower care for them, I am sure she wont mind in the slightest."

Mutesoft nodded and picked the kits up and left the den, leaving Tantoclaw to his thoughts. A clan full of weak cats, kits should not be in camp, they cause to much trouble for the older cats. If queens can't take care of their own kits then how does this show that these kits are strong? Things are so much different in this clan, my clan was strong, we pushed out the old and weak, there was no room for them in a clan of strong. Tantoclaw eventually fell asleep in the warmth of his den, Snowfeather had returned from her patrol and joined him quietly, making sure not to wake him as she moved into his nest and snuggled against his side.

Meanwhile, back in Owlseed's den Willowdusk and Mudpuddle chatted. They both knew they needed to rest like Owlseed had instructed but they couldn't help but enjoy each other's company as they usually do. This time however, it was more intense. Willowdusk asked Mudpuddle, "Why did you get involved? You could have saved yourself from the injury." She didn't bother whispering, no cat was inside the den but the two injured warriors.

Mudpuddle looked at his paws, feeling the heat rise in his head. He knew he had feelings for the molly, and has had them for a long while but could never bring himself to tell her. Then they were both busy mentoring apprentices that they didn't have much time to hang out and get closer like he wanted. "Well, I didn't like what he was doing, and then when he did what he did to you I just kind of lost it. You are my friend after all." He cringed at what he has said and cursed in his thoughts. He knew if Russetmist where here there would have been snickering in the background.

Willowdusk shook her head, taking the cringe as a sign of pain, "Do you need more poppy seeds? I am sure Owlseed has some more and I can go and get her." Mudpuddle shook his head vigorously and the molly shrugged, "Toms.." she muttered. There was silence now in the den and Willowdusk had started to fall asleep. Just as she felt her eye close she felt a dull ache in the injured one, before she could adjust herself to get comfortable she felt a pelt squish against her and the gentle grooming that came after. She didn't have to open her good eye to know that it was Mudpuddle that laid next to her. She knew he was being cautious as he groomed her and it helped her relax, even the dull ache from before had disappeared.

Mudpuddle finished grooming the molly, not wanting to get to close to the injury. He smiled when he heard her quiet purr, it was warm and comforting to him and that helped him relax. Maybe it even gave him the courage to tell her what came out of his mouth, "Willowdusk, I love you." There was a quiet chuckle from the molly, she didn't move though as she simply said, "I know Mudpuddle. I am also sure that you know I love you as well." Mudpuddle's heart skipped a beat, he did not know and it was nice to hear that his feelings were returned. He purred quietly with her, the two eventually curled together and fell asleep.

───────────────────────
It has been a few weeks since the incident with Sagestar, though he had only returned to camp a few days ago and acting as if nothing had happened. Tantoclaw had grown use to ordering the cats, but it was his job as the deputy to keep the clan moving in the absence of the leader. Things at first were tense and many cats didn't follow Sagestar's orders as they did Tantoclaw's. The deputy noticed too and waited for the leader to give orders first and then repeat them, he wanted to avoid another situation from occurring with the short tempered leader. The clan ran like this for some time though, however the only one seemed bothered by this was Owlseed, she did not understand in the slightest and seeked answers. Answers that Starclan might be able to help her with.

Owlseed made the journey to the now frozen river, just behind the frozen falls was a cave that held the clan's Moonpool. The pool inside never seemed to freeze or get cold like regular water, so it was no surprise that she saw the smooth round stone in the center of a warm pool of water. The medicine cat stepped into the pool and touched her nose to the stone, "Please Starclan, join me in my dreams as I lay here with you." The molly stepped back and out of the water before finding a place to curl up and lay down, she licked some of the water that stuck to her pelt before she started to fall asleep.

Owlseed knew she was dreaming when she woke up in a clearing not blanketed in snow but rich and abundant with the greens of new leaf. Her mentor Archpool had come to her with a cat that looked so much like her, was this her mother? Archpool was the one to speak first, "Owlseed, this is Owldust. She is your mother, but we are not here to chat. I came here to warn you, you need to prepare what you can and leave. Leave to the place where you found help or you will fall to the tragedy. Don't worry about Briarclan, we will guide them there later but you need to leave today and don't hesitate."

Owlseed shook her head, "Wait, I want to ask why? Not why leave, but why are you letting Briarclan suffer through Sagestar? Why did Starclan give him the nine lives and become leader?"

Archpool shook his head, "His nine lives are not from Starclan, they are from the dark forest. Do not worry though, Starclan will help with what we can but the cats of Briarclan are not controlled by us, the cats need to make their own decisions and those are not always the best decisions to be made. Go now, you need to leave with what you can and don't come back. Your mother will look after you from here, but leave the rest to us." Just then Owlseed looked around and spotted all the pelts of cats that have died, she couldn't help but feel the grief and loss that they all suffered, never to grow old with their families. Lives taken by Sagestar.

Owlseed nodded and closed her eyes, when she opened them once again she was back inside the cave. The molly knew she was not alone when she heard the coos and hoots of an owl perched on a boulder in the cave. It was a snow owl with black splashes on it's feather, "Mother?" she whispered to the bird, only a hoot was replied. It took a moment for Owlseed to start moving, leading the way out of the cave and down the slippery slope that lead to the opening.

When Owlseed made it back to camp she looked around, the owl perched itself on a tree just above the entrance to the camp. The medicine cat dipped into her den and did what felt right, she grabbed a beech leaf that she had gathered a while back and tested it, it was still bendy enough that it would not crack or break. The molly managed to wrap a paw full of herbs in the giant leaf before carrying it out, cautious enough to make sure she did not run into any cat.

There was a loud hoot from the owl at the entrance before Sagestar appeared in front of Owlseed, "What are you doing?" he growled.

Owlseed laid down the bundle and shivered, "I was just discarding some of the old herbs, the snow made them freeze and crack so they are no good to me now." Hopefully he would buy this excuse and let her leave.

Sagestar rolled his eyes, "Fine, what ever, when you get back come and see me. I think Tantoclaw is plotting against me to be leader so I need your help to help me rid him from camp."

Owlseed looked wide eyed at the leader, he only turned and walked away from her. A hoot from the owl once again brought her back to her senses and she moved quickly now, if she wasn't back soon then Sagestar will know what she was planning. He would know where she is at too, the snow will show her trail. She was wrong though, the owl that flew behind her covered the trail in a layer of snow as it flew over it. Owlseed only paused once to notice it, thanking her mother with a smile before continuing on.

───────────────────────
Its been a few days since Owlseed had vanished, most of the cats didn't know what happened. Sagestar insisted on calling her a traitor to the clan, however most cats didn't believe him, in fact the wondered if he had killed her for helping Willowdusk and Mudpuddle. Life went on though and the daily routines continued on.

Briarclan woke to a loud humming noise and then went into a panic when trees started to fall and crash down around them. What ever it was caused a panic in camp. Cats scattered everywhere before Tantoclaw yowled, "Stay calm! Everyone get to the meadow!"

"No! Go to the river! We will be safer there!" Sagestar yowled above Tantoclaw, there was no hesitation with the cats as they all started to head to the river. Sagestar, leading the way.

Tantoclaw was the one that stayed behind to help Dawnflower with the kits, the older ones could run on their own with the rest of the clan. Just then the monster crashed into camp, bulldozing over the medicine cat's den first and then heading towards the nursery. Tantoclaw knew they were not all going to make it and grabbed the nearest kit he could before darting out of the way. However Dawnflower and a few of the kits did not make it out in time.

Tantoclaw ran with the other kits to the river, a few warriors had come to help him. Sagestar led all the cats inside the cave behind the waterfall, Sagestar let out an irritated growl, "This water is not suppose to freeze like this! This is the Moonpool, this is a safe place for cats!" Several cats gathered around the now frozen pool, curiosity in their eyes but it was masked with fear.

The clan cats had all gathered inside the cave now, however a small few did not make it to the cave, eaten by the monsters that the two legs drove. Sagestar meowed once again, "This is the Moonpool cave, we will all be safe in here."

Tantoclaw felt the ground below him vibrate, "Sagestar, we can't stay in here, we have to leave. This cave is not as safe as you say."

"I said it was safe! That means this cave is safe!" Sagestar roared at the deputy, Tantoclaw didn't flinch back like the others, he only shook his head and took a place towards the back of the cave, a few others took his example and did so as well. It wasn't long until they felt the vibrations and rattling below them. By then rocks started to fall from the ceiling of the cave and crash down onto the cats.

Panic struck Sagestar though and when he went to run out of the cave he was stopped by starry pelts, "This cave is you grave Sagestar!" Cloudstar boomed at the tom, "You followed the Dark Forest and you try to take refuge in the sacred Moonpool. It was you that tainted it and Starclan has moved on from this location."

"Let me through!" Sagestar tried to leap forward but was stopped by even more starry figured cats, the ones he killed and led to their deaths. Large rocks started to fall from the top of the cave now, landing on a few cats as they try to scatter out of the cave, Sagestar then knew that this is where he would die, his remaining lives being torn away from him by Starclan themselves.

Tantoclaw collected the cats that escaped the cave collapse just outside on the river bank, with the humming of monsters in the background cats looked to him. Fright, worry, shock all on their faces, many questions that wanted to be asked. The tom knew what he must do, he was their deputy and now the leader since Sagestar was crushed. He took this time to address the clan, "Cats of Briarclan! As you can see Sagestar took advantage of the clan, all he wanted was power and it went to his head. He was only ever looking out for himself!" Murmurs and nods from the cats before him, he raised his tail slightly and hushed them before continuing, "Starclan has killed many of us so far, they have turned their back on us and it just proves that we must survive without them, what help have they been? The plague! We all suffered loss that day when Sagestar exiled them, where was Starclan? Sagestar's rage and cowardice, where was Starclan? The monsters that destroyed us just hours ago, where was Starclan!? And for those that just died in the cave collapse, where were they?" A brief pause as he looked around and saw that a few cats grew angry, the anger he felt then for Starclan. Tantoclaw knew that Starclan was just a thing for cats to believe in but he knew what these cats before him needed, "I will tell you where! They were sitting by and watching, who knows? Maybe even laughing and causing us this great harm? They never came to help, where was their answers to our prayers? Why were they not there for the cats that had fallen by Sagestar's claws? Why did they give Sagestar the lives of a leader when he clearly did not deserve them, did they want Briarclan to crash down the way it has?"

"What about now? They were here just a moment ago, I saw them! They stopped Sagestar from leaving the cave!" Tantoclaw heard Sparrowclaw shout.

Tantoclaw shrugged, "Why did they not warn us? Why did they not save the innocent cats? What about all the other times they could have saved many warriors, apprentices or even kits? To me that is a sign of weakness, they don't care for us. We are merely a play thing for them to toy around with. They are weak and let the weak lead the great, I think it's time we change. I think it's time for us to move and create our own traditions. Create our own paths and promote the strong. I think it is time we live without the help of Starclan, we can prove to them we don't need their help! We are strong enough to live our own way, because all we have been through and we are still standing here!" Tantoclaw grew silent then, cats shared glances with each other before little by little the others stepped forward and shouted, "Yeah!" or "He's right!" A few moments later and the cheering started, Tantoclaw smiled at them and nodded, "Times will be tough but we cannot call this place home anymore, we must move. The journey will be tough but we will have each other." The tom gave the cats a moment but the humming started to move closer and there was no more time for the clan to grieve for the losses of others, Tantoclaw led the way across the mostly frozen river and into the unknown.

───────────────────────
Tantoclaw woke to the prodding of Sparrowclaw, "Tantoclaw, we should get moving now. I know you had just lost Snowfeather, but you are our leader now and we need you to keep going." Tantoclaw looked at the molly and only nodded. It had been a month now since the clan was on the move, being chased by other clans or predators in a suitable looking spot. The remainder of the clan knew they did not want to remove another clan from their territory and kept going.

Tantoclaw looked back at the two bumps in the ground where they had buried Snowfeather and Mousepaw, though the snow had stopped falling by now it covered the ground still and made it exhausting to walk through the days. The tom closed his eyes and said his final goodbyes to all those that had passed on the journey.

Willowdusk, Mudpuddle, Sunkit and Palekit were the first to pass away. It was the beginning of the clan's journey and they got caught in a blizzard. When morning came by the clan noticed that they were missing and a small search party found them frozen in the snow, Willowdusk and Mudpuddle has twined themselves around Sunkit and Palekit to keep each other warm. It did not work though and the group did not survive. However it did not look like the group had suffered and seemed almost happy and in bliss as if they were asleep when they succumbed to the cold together.

Sandswift, Newtpad and Rustlesky died next. Though it was not all at once but close enough that they were buried by each other. Sandswift had died shortly after Newtpad, the group of cats had to run from a pack of wolves that ambushed them. Everyone made it out okay but that night the two had died in their sleep, their bodies showed their exhaustion even after death. A week later the clan had found out that Rustlesky had not eaten and refused to eat before the others ate, he eventually fell into a coma and passed away. The clan mourned for them for a week before Tantoclaw kept them moving.

Mousepaw and Snowfeather were the most recent deaths. Tantoclaw was to eager to find the clan a place to call home and it started to show on the others. However it did not stop him from pressuring them to move, however the death of his mate made him see that not all could keep up with him. It was an eye opener to him and he allowed the clan to rest for a few days while he took the task and dug the graves for Snowfeather and Mousepaw.

"Tantoclaw, Tantoclaw!" Murdochdash came running to the leader. "It's Rockpounce! He's not moving!"

"What? Another cat?!" Tantoclaw meowed before following the young tom to the thin, limp body. Rockpounce was curled up and there was no signs of life coming from the tom, not even a shallow breathe. Tantoclaw hissed and cursed himself, to him this was his doing and he should be more mindful of the others. The tom turned to the gathered cats, sadness in his eyes, "Rockpounce has passed away. By the looks of it, it was in his sleep and possibly due to hunger. This is my fault, I should be more mindful that we still need to hunt and rest for ourselves. I promise that there will be no more deaths on this journey, and I hope we find a new home soon." With that Tantoclaw turned to dig yet another hole next to Snowfeather and Mousepaw, he let the others mourn for the fallen while he stayed quiet.

───────────────────────
[[Death from Human Monsters] Nightkit, Fungikit, Dawnflower, Mottledheart and Robinshine.
[Death from Cave Collapse] Sagestar, Mutesoft, Lightningeye, Brambletuft, Needlenose, and Dewkit.
[Death from Exhaustion on Journey] Mousepaw, Sandswift, Newtpad, and Snowfeather.
[Death from Hunger on Journey] Rockpounce and Rustlesky.
[Death from Cold on Journey] Willowdusk, Mudpuddle, Sunkit, and Palekit.
[Ran away/Lost] Perchpaw got frightened and kept on running from all the commotion, never to look back(As if he could).
[Leaving] Tragedy struck and the clan is on the move with the remainder of the living cats. A few cats die from hunger and exhaustion while others die of the freezing cold nights out in the open. Tantoclaw leads them on a 3 moon journey, until they finally reach a suitable place to live, far from the monstrous humans and the evil lands they once called home.
]

[ Starclan weeps as they receive the many new stars starting to appear among their skies. The lost Briarclan cats will be well looked after ]
[ Despite what the Briarclan cats believe, a few Starclan cats watch over the surviving Clan cats to make sure they make it safely to their new home, wherever it may be ]

lame loser lexi. wrote:
[ Frostclaw, Appledawn, Dawnshore, Aurorapond, Honeydrip, and Basilpaw go on a border patrol ]
[ Tulipstream, Smallstorm, Ripplewish, Reedleap, Silverscar, and Ghostcloud go hunting ]
[ Blackspot and Coralpool go herb hunting ]
[ Pepperpaw, Cypresspaw, Hazelpaw, and Daisypaw go training: Fighting ]
[ Beaverpaw, Lizardpaw, Salamanderpaw, Geckopaw go training: Hunting ]
[ Hurricanecry mates with Rivergaze of Swiftclan ]
[ Patchfur goes into labor ]
[ Tortoisecreek goes into labor ]
[ Tortoisecreek, Aurorapond (formerly Duckwater), and Basilpaw are taken Brineclan ]

[ Frostclaw's patrol comes across a rogue out in the snow. They slunk up to the patrol, a slightly annoyed look on their face as they asked for shelter from the snow ]
[ Tulipstream's patrol manages to catch two mice, even though they spend most of the day hunting ]
[ Blackspot and Coralpool dart back to camp when one of their clanmates retrieves them, stating that Patchfur began her labor. The medicine cats did manage to gather fennel, ragwort leaves and rush though ]
[ Pepperpaw, Cypresspaw and Daisypaw all eagerly pass their session and learn the Fight skill. Hazelpaw passes as well, but she quit 3/4 of the way through the session after Pepperpaw knicks her ear ]
[ Beaverpaw, Lizardpaw, Salamanderpaw and Geckopaw all pass their session and learn the Hunt skill. There was a moment where Salamanderpaw slipped into a hole and almost sprained her paw but she luckily didn't! ]
[ Hurricanecry is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Patchfur gave birth to two kits ]
[ Tortoisecreek gave birth to three kits ]

cujo. wrote:
the trio were catching their breath on the riverbank when mudstar saw them - and before she could quite register what she was seeing, hazelleaf had pushed past her towards them. swearing loudly, she signalled for the rest of her patrol to follow her as she went after hazelleaf without taking her eyes off them or the strange three sopping wet cats.
"'m a healer," hazelleaf was saying when they caught up with them, voice low and calm, as they sat a just far enough to be heard. the three cats were young, maybe rosepaw's age, with wary eyes as they stayed close together. "and this is my clan's leader, mudstar. that's our kit, rosepaw, and my apprentice, batpaw, and that's bramblestream and dipperflower, two of mallowclan's warriors," they said with a slow tail gesture towards each cat in turn. "none of us are going to harm you, especially not me. promise."
gingerly, making sure the trio could see her next move before she took another step forward, mudstar came forward to settle beside hazelleaf. some of the anxiety bled out of her chest as she pressed up against the healer's side. she didn't think the three would attack, but if they did, at least she was close enough to protect them. "where are you from?"
the three shared a cautious look before the largest of the them, a dilute torbie, replied. "far."

the sky had begun to lighten with the approach of dawn by the time they'd gained the three apprentice's trust enough to encourage them to come back to camp with them. mudstar stretched as she walked, like she could shed the heavy exhaustion clinging to her mind like a thick winter pelt come spring. three young cats being safe was wonderful, and three new additions to the clan as a result were a welcome bonus. anxiety like a trapped mouse in the back of her head, however, kept pushing delightful what-if's to the forefront of her thoughts; what if they hadn't been three scared apprentices? what if next time hazelleaf rushed forward to help a cat that attacked them? what if they ...
"you're awfully quiet, old friend," hazelleaf said. mudstar most definitely did not jump, but if she did it was only because she hadn't heard them join her at the front of their small group. "is something wrong?"
"no, everything's okay," she said with a small tired smile, and it wasn't quite a lie. nothing bad had happened; they were all perfectly fine. 'this time.'
hazelleaf watched her carefully for a long moment. they knew her well enough now to spot a lie when they heard one. before they could decide whether to press her further or leave it be, however, they realised they'd reached camp - and almost as soon as they passed through the entrance one of the apprentice's dashed forwards and met larkstorm in the middle of camp. "mam!" she yelped at the same time the warrior cried out, "sparrow!"
and, so, hazelleaf forgot about mudstar's funny behaviour, for a while, at least; once the happy reunions - the two other apprentices soon joining mother and kit - there wasn't any time to waste getting them dry and fed.

~~~

the clan cats kept odd hours, he decided. most had slept through the day, though there was always at least two awake keeping sentry - and a few others cycled between lazing in the sun, doing tasks, and returning to sleep - before they all woke up as the evening set in. unusual, but not bad, really. it'd just take some getting used to on his part.
he was eating ... some meal (he wasn't sure what the call it, yet, maybe breakfast by clan standards) in the last of the evening sun just outside the warriors den - his den, elders shared with warriors - when there was an eruption of noise from the nursery. the leader of the patrol that had found, shrikeflower, him had disappeared into it earlier once she'd shown him around camp. now she came out of it with a yawn and a lazy stretch as three small kits scampered out around her legs, bright eyed and bushy tailed.
the three pounced and wrestled with each other, rolling in the soft, short grass of camp like he'd once done with his own littermates.
the lankiest of the three, the only tabby, pinned the black kitten with a triumphant bark of laugh, dissolving into hapless giggles when the blue-and-white kitten also pounced on their pinned sibling. she raised her head to look for her mother when she locked eyes with him - and he had to stifle a laugh as her mouth very literally fell open. "ma!" the kit squawked as she lost her balance half on top of her littermate and crashed to the clearing floor. "ma! intruder!"
shrikeflower, who had been sharing a meal with a ginger-and-white molly who'd also been on the patrol that found him, was already half on her paws as her head shot up to find her kit, before she noticed him and sat back down. "not an intruder," she called back, even as the kits eyed him warily as if he'd somehow cast a spell on their mother to trick her into thinking such. "new clan mate."
the other molly thrilled a greeting. "evening, missingfoot."
"waspcloud," he greeted with a tip of his head as the kits crept closer, innate curiosity getting the better of them.
"wanna join us?" shrikeflower asked around a yawn.
"if it's no bother," he said, getting to his feet when both mollies shook their head in reassurance that it was no bother at all. the kittens gasped softly. 'cat with three legs must be a funny sight here,' he mused as walked over to join waspcloud and shrikeflower. the kits rushed around him in wide circles as he did, eyes wide.
"you've only got three legs!"" teaselkit said in awe as she circled him again. she finished her round and almost sat down beside shrikeflower, bum not even touching the ground before she leaped up again to do another lap in disbelief.
asterkit finished another lap and sat down in front of him, nose wrinkling as he thought. "you smell kinda, funny."
"he's been to the cutter," rowanpaw said as they trotted over to them, mouth curled into a cheeky grin. "maybe mudstar should have called you -"
"oi!" waspcloud cut in, cuffing their ear. "aren't you supposed to be getting ready for your final assessment?"
"my fin- really??"
"really. unless you want to be a paw forever, that is."
this time, he wasn't able to contain his laughter as the apprentice scrambled away.

~~~

though the astonishment of their new clanmate having just three legs wasn't going to wear off anytime soon, the adult conversations quickly grew boring.
the three kittens made their way rather slowly through bouts of play to the other two cats who were awake in camp; doveface and stoatfang, the one-eyed warrior who told them stories!
ivykit lashed her tail at her siblings; they needed to be quiet if they were going to try and scare two of the most senior warriors in the entire clan!!
asterkit and teaselkit shot her matching sheepish grins as they bit down their giggles; they were gonna get them good!!

stoatfang inclined a ear towards doveface who was lazily grooming the fur at the between her shoulders. "i think we've got company," she murmured, barely opening her mouth as she spoke. the words just audible to the tom under her purr, who paused for a moment to listen. the wind carried the familiar giggles right towards them and she felt the tom grin fondly into her fur before he returned to what he was doing.
it was only a few minutes later, the small bush behind them rustled loudly as three bundles of fluff burst out from it with a screech worthy of some great battle. "oof!" they both grunted like they were supposed to when the kits pounced on them with a chrous of boo!!'s
stoatfang quickly found teaselkit's tiny back paws between her shoulders, her front paws on her head, and tiny teeth nipping playfully at her ears. in her opinion, she was fairing much better than doveface; who was on his back, of his volition, with asterkit kicking his tail and ivykit standing proudly on his stomach. "we got you!!"
"stoatfang, run!" doveface wailed dramatically, flopping his head back against the ground so he could meet her eye, his own gaze bright and happy. "quickly! before they bring you down, too!"
"we've brought down the mighty mates of mallowclan!" asterkit declared through a mouthful of tail floof.
"mates?" doveface blinked up at the kitten.
"yeah!!" teaselkit chirped happily. "like our mammies!"
it felt a lot like the air had simply disappeared as they stared at each other, the kitten's loud chatter fading to a dull background buzz.
"kits! c'mon!" shrikeflower called, effectively breaking - whatever that had been. "breakfast!"
the kits paused where they were for a moment, torn between sulking as their attack came to an end and excitement at the thought of breakfast before they jumped off of them and ran off towards the promise of food, calling farewells over their shoulders. "bye!" "bye doveface, bye stoatfang!" "g'luck!!"
it wasn't until the kits disappeared out of sight down into the nursery - dragging a squirrel down with them - that doveface slowly shuffled up to sit. the silence lingered, solid and fraught, until doveface broke it with a laugh that sounded terribly forced to her ears. "kits, eh?" he mumbled while he kneaded the ground in front of him. "us, mates ..."
above them, through the canopy the tall trees that surrounded camp provided, stoatfang could just make out the first stars. the sight of them, her ancestors, coaxed her into taking a deep breath before she spoke. "we could be," she said easily, surprised at how strong and even her voice sounded when her ears seemed to have developed a mind of their own and refused to stop twitching.
"we could?"
she hoped she didn't imagine the hope in his voice as she forced herself to breath. "if you wanted to."
"i-i'd like that," he said quickly. stoatfang bit back a smile as his voice cracked halfway through, could practically hear him cringe at himself for it. "i'd like that a lot."
"me too," she murmered. still unable to meet his eye, shy and flushed and suddenly unsure, she leaned more heavily against his side. "looks like we won't have to correct the kits."
"no," doveface agreed, and when she finally turned her head towards him - it seemed so damn silly, to need to build up the courage to do so like a lovesick apprentice when usually she found it hard to keep her gaze from straying to - and found her mate - her mate - grinning brighter than the sun at her. "thank starclan for that."
"sap," she murmured with a grin of her as she butted her head against his neck.

~~~

"badgerstep." hazelleaf allowed themself a small smile when the warrior looked at them. "what is it exactly you're so worried about?" they made sure to keep their voice low, in the closet chamber of the warm burrow, pikepaw, emberpaw and sparrowpaw were sleeping off their dip in the freezing river.
the black and white molly shrugged as she continued to fidget where she sat. her gaze flittered around the healers' den without really taking of stock of the herbs that were so interested. hazelleaf waited quietly. "what - what if i'm a bad mentor? i'm teaching a kit how to survive and thrive in a clan, what if i mess it up and something goes wrong? that's on my paws."
"badgerstep," hazelleaf repeated softly, and let out a quiet sigh of relief when her name pulled the warrior from her anxious babbling on the first try. "look at me. please." it took several dozen seconds before the bigger molly finally did so. "you don't have to take an apprentice right now, not if you don't want to. but, i think you're going to make a wonderful mentor. the entire clan is here, and no one's going to judge you if you need help or need to take a step back if you realise mentoring isn't your thing."
badgerstep shuffled her paws in front of her and was quiet for a while before she nodded. "i think i'm gonna try," she said, and hazelleaf thought her eyes seemed a great deal lighter than when she'd stumbled in. "thank you." she stepped forward, butting her head against their own in appreciation for listening.
"oh," mudstar yelped, blinking rapidly as her eyes darted between them. "i didn't realise - sorry, i'll - okay - bye!"
and just like that, she was gone as quick as she'd come.
"is she okay?" bagerstep asked as she stared at the den entrance.
hazelleaf frowned after her. something was most certainly up. "i'll go check on her."
their paws were just outside out the den as they scanned for mudstar when an all too familiar voice let out a panicked shriek from towards the entrance of camp. "nibi!" rosepaw was staring at them, frozen, with wide scared and horrified eyes.
"rosepaw!" they rushed forwards, skidding to a halt at the same time as mudstar and swanclaw as they came to check over the kit they'd raised together. "what's wrong?" their son's mouth opened and close and he swung around to face the entry way just as bramblestream stumbled in. slumped over his back was a horrifically thin cat that looked little more than a pelt pulled over a pile of bones.
hazelleaf swore. "can you carry them to the healer's den?" bramblestream looked very much like he wanted to empty to his stomach, but he nodded.

"how are they?" mudstar asked as hazelleaf entered their shared den looking completely shattered.
"alive, just barely," they said as they flopped down beside her. "regained consciousness for a bit. their throat is an absolute mess with a bad infection. it's probably gonna be a wait-and-see if it they can speak again." hazelleaf was quiet for several beats. "they're pregnant, too."
mudstar swore under her breath. she hadn't been in the healer's den long, but she'd caught enough of a look to see how malnourished the queen was. "any idea how far along?"
hazelleaf sighed and slumped against her. "they don't look far gone. mud, they're so young and they're smaller than rosepaw, and that's not even to mention to how skinny they are."
mudstar purred in an effort to comfort their dearest friend as they licked their head fondly. "they're here," she murmured softly. "one more night out there and we'd probably have found a body. they have a chance of pulling through here. it's in their paws and starclan's now." she felt hazelleaf nod tiredly against her. "rest. owlpool is keeping watch over them. said they'll come get us if anything happens."
"okay," hazelleaf said softly and pressed in closer; it was going to be a long night of restless, fitful sleep.

[ mallowclan eats 6 servings ;; 2 whole squirrels and one whole fish ]
[ mallowclan welcomes three apprentices from brineclaw ; pigeonpaw - renamed pikepaw, copperpaw - renamed emberpaw, and sproutpaw - renamed sparrowpaw. the clan also welcomes the found elder as missingfoot, and the queen as mousestep ! ]
[ whimbrelfoot, larkstorm, bagerstep and appletail hunt ]
[ swanclaw, stoatfang, doveface and tipnose hunt ]
[ mudstar, dipperflower, bramblestream and rosepaw patrol ]
[ shrikeflower, waspcloud, rowanpaw and campionpelt patrol ]
[ both patrols continue to keep an eye out for any elderly or young cats that may have been abandoned in the bad weather ]
[ hazelleaf and batpaw hunt for herbs ]
[ all apprentices, bar rowanpaw, train with their mentors ]
[ rowanpaw takes their final assement ! if they pass, their name will be rowanheart ]
[ daisykit, pipitkit and bramblingkit become apprentices ! they are apprenticed to dipeprflower, doveface and badgerstep ]
[ mousestep goes into labour ! hazelleaf and batpaw attend the kitting. they use x01 chervil. sire(s) unknown ]
[ stoatfang and doveface become mates ! (try for kits) ]

[ Whimreblfoot's patrol caught two squirrels ]
[ Swanclaw's patrol caught a small fish ]
[ Mudstar's patrol found a small loner. They look like they would be an apprentice because of their size but they are really warrior-age ]
[ Shrikeflower's patrol returns to camp early when the snow starts to fall heavily ]
[ Hazelleaf and Batpaw gathered chervil, fennel and ragwort leaves ]
[ Mudstar decides that all the new apprentices will join Rosepaw in his swimming session. The mentors gathered up their apprentices and headed down to a river that hadn't frozen over yet. Rosepaw, Pikepaw, Emberpaw, Sparrowpaw, Daisypaw and Pipitpaw all pass and learn the Swim skill. Bramblingpaw refused to get in the water after she realized how cold it was so she failed and will have to learn this skill later. Sparrowpaw caught a cold after realizing how much she loved swimming and stayed in the water longer than she probably should've ]
[ Batpaw learned what herbs to use during Kittings and how to help with them ]
[ Rowanpaw has earned their warrior name: Rowanheart! ]
[ Daisykit, Pipitkit and Bramblingkit are now apprentices: Daisypaw, Pipitpaw and Bramblingpaw! ]
[ Mousestep's labor is long and hard. She spends the whole day and most of the night trying to bring her kits into the world. Just as the moon reaches the top of the sky, the last of the starved queen's litter arrives. She gave birth to three kits. The first kit is a runt, but everything else is normal. The second kit has empty holes where it's eyes should be. And one of the hind leg's of the third kitten is oddly curved back ]
[ Stoatfang is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

gummyfox12364 wrote:
[RedHawk, AdderCloud, FogFoot, MintClaw, and FrostBite are welcomed to floodclan]
[FogFoot is renamed IceFoot so not to be confused with FogWhorl]
↪ ((proof of adoption for Red, Adder, Ice/Fog, and Frost - Here))
[TwigHeart uses up all the parsley when she takes it]
[AdderCloud joins the medicine cats while her, TwigHeart, and FlickeringFlame go herb hunting]
[OliveStrike, HollyStar, HareLeap, TroutPaw, BumbleTail, and OlivePaw go hunting]
[OakRiver, ThriftPaw, ThistleFang, HoneyPaw, WhirlShine, and BurntPaw go hunting]
[LavenderRunner, OakPaw, FlareHeart, MorningPaw, DawnTail, and BeetleNose go patrolling]
[MintClaw, RedHawk, IceFoot, FrostBite, FogWhorl, and HawkSwoop go patrolling]
[BearHeart watches the kits with BrackenBreeze]
[FlareHeart and HollyStar try for kits]
[The rouge is chased away, deemed unfit to be in a clan and be trusted with the simplest task]
[OakRiver found a small cove covered in blood not far from the eastern border, HollyStar sends the first patrol to investigate]
[FloodClan eats a thrush and a big fish]

[ Flickeringflame, Twigheart and Addercloud gathered thyme, bright eye, ragwort leaves and chamomile ]
[ Olivestrike's patrol caught a big fish ]
[ Oakriver's patrol caught two big fish ]
[ Lavenderrunner's patrol comes across a queen and her kit, who are seeking shelter from the snow ]
[ Mintclaw's patrol finds a terrified kittypet hiding in a crevice. The poor thing looks barely old enough to be an apprentice. If the patrol chooses to bring the apprentice into the camp, they will need to give them x1 thyme to calm them down ]
[ Hollystar is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

osleya wrote:
wolf came across the group of survivors not long after it had been told she would. they were exhausted, but yet still they held a high regard for each other, one that could not be broken through any amount of clawing. they were all family, she could see that, and the beauty of it all brought a warmth to her heart. when they said they were willing to follow her, it didn't make sense. but a siamese with a collar around her neck, whose name she'd understand to be diamond later, revealed that they had been ask to follow the moonlight until it casted upon the wolf's gaze. they believed she was the answer to their prophecy. so, she had introduced them to her camp, a cliffside forest where a waterfall fell into the camp. her den was underneath the high-ledge, a rock face where she would address the clan. next to her den was nursery, so that if they needed to evacuate, they'd be closest to the top of the cliff. the medicine den was in a cave by a looming tree, a tree used for drying herbs and practice climbing. next to the medicine cat den was a make-shift nest for seconds, and the two warriors dens were next to the waterfall. it was a perfect oasis.

-

hickoryfur batted at panther's ears, suppressing a mrrow of amusement as panther rolled over and grumbled. "come on, sleepy. we're supposed to be making the second's den. madi is already half way through one wall! wolfstar says it has to be done before newleaf comes, or the heat will be unbearable."
"leave me alone!" panther growled, folding her head underneath her large, panther-like paws. hickory licked the top of her mate's head and shrugged.
"madi, you're on panther duty! maybe she'll listen to you!" madi didn't reply, and hickory sighed loudly. "between the one who never sleeps and the one who always sleeps, where does that leave me?" she asked.
"the one who is reasonable, and smart, and beautiful." panther mumbled underneath her fur, peering up only to see hickory's abash expression.
"hey now! flattery will not get you out from under the monster! i am on a mission to get you to do your work." hickory said sternly, forcing her face into a serious expression.
"or," panther said, leaning up and pulling hickory's smaller frame down with her paws. "we could stay in the den all day." she said mischievously, grooming hickory steadily. the tabby molly purred, her chestnut fur smooth and her eyes closing partially. then she cleared her throat, pulled away, and swatted panther with her tail.
"we've got to get this work done!" hickoryfur insisted, sniffing stubbornly.
"alright, alright." panther grumbled, drawing out of her nest and stretching. "let's go help madi."

-

"niylah!" skai huffed, curving her spine and increasing her speed so she could keep up with niylah's long, lithe legs. "could you slow down a bit?"
"maybe you shouldn't be such a slowpoke!" niylah teased, a purr catching in her throat as she watched her mate approach her. skai's fur was sticking up in all directions and there were twigs caught like burrs in her pelt. "wow, i can't believe your wolfstar's second, looking like that. you're a mess!" the oriental molly approached her mate with a loving expression in her gaze. "let me groom you, then we can go herb hunting."[/left][/list]
xxxx
[ wolfstar, wanheda, bellamy, and eden go hunting. ]
[ octavia, yellowsong, squirreltail, and echo go hunting. ]
[ panther, madi, and hickory build the camp's dens. ]
[ niylah and skai gather herbs. ]

[ Wolfstar's patrol caught two rabbits ]
[ Octavia's patrol caught two mice ]
[ Niylah and Skai gathered chamomile, rosemary and catmint ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[13]

Postby tigerclaw » Sun May 27, 2018 9:39 am

Number of Cats: 36 cats
Toms; 18 She-cats; 18
Serving sizes;75
Next MoonPool visit = Tomorrow (27th)

[OOC] -

[MallowBloom, MouseKit, MixedFur and MoorPaw join FloodClan]
[[Proof for mixed - here]]
[AdderCloud gives MoorPaw x1 thyme]
[MoorPaw is apprenticed to FrostBite]
[FlickeringFlame, AdderCloud and TwigHeart go herb hunting]
[HollyStar happily moves to the nursery with BrackenBreeze and MallowBloom; FlareHeart will take over as leader until her kits are weaned]
[OakRiver, OliveStrike, ThriftPaw, HareLeap, TroutPaw, and BumbleTail go hunting]
[ThistleFang, HoneyPaw, WhirlShine, BurntPaw, LavenderRunner, and OakPaw go hunting]
[DawnTail, BeetleNose, FogWhorl, HawkSwoop, MintClaw, IceFoot and go on patrol]
[RedHawk, BearHeart, FlareHeart, MorningPaw, FrostBite, and MoorPaw go on patrol]
[MixedFur helps the queens with the kits]
[All the apprentices train]
[FlickeringFlame disappears into the night, not seen for the rest of the moon]
[FloodClan eats 2 hares and 1 mouse / 7 servings]

Leader:
HollyStar | 31 Moons | Female |
MateFlareHeart | 23 Moons | Male |
MorningPaw | 10 Moons | Female

Heirs:
Name | Moons | Gender |[url]★[/url]

Medicine Cat:
FlickeringFlame | 60 Moons | Male |
TwigHeart | 20 Moon | Female |
AdderCloud | 35 Moons | Female |

Warriors:
HareLeap | 52 Moons | Male |
TroutPaw | 1- Moons | Male
BumbleTail | 42 Moons | Male |
OakRiver | 39 Moons | Male |
ThriftPaw | 11 Moons | Male
ThistleFang | 20 Moons | Male |
HoneyPaw | 10 Moons | Female
WhirlShine | 46 Moons | Male |
BurntPaw | 10 Moons | Male
LavenderRunner | 25 Moons | Female |
OakPaw | 10 Moons | Male
DawnTail | 24 Moons | Female |
BeetleNose | 49 Moons | Female |
BearHeart | 54 Moons | Male |
FogWhorl | 62 Moons | Male |
HawkSwoop | 26 Moons | Female |
RedHawk | 52 Moons | Female |
IceFoot | 31 Moons | Female |
FrostBite | 18 Moons | Female |
MoorPaw | 6 Moons | Female
MintClaw | 14 Moons | Female |
OliveStrike | 15 Moons | Female |
MixedFur | 27 moons | Male |
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]★[/url]

Apprentices:
ThriftPaw | 11 Moons | Male |
TroutPaw | 10 Moons | Male |
HoneyPaw | 10 Moons | Female |
BurntPaw | 10 Moons | Male |
MorningPaw | 10 Moons | Female |
OakPaw | 10 Moons | Male |
MoorPaw | 6 Moons | Female |

Queens:
BrackenBreeze | 28 Moons | Female |
MallowBloom | 20 Moons | Female |

Kits:
BramblingKit | 2 Moons | Female |
ThornKit | 2 Moons | Male |
StormKit | 2 Moons | Male |
NettleKit | 2 Moons | Female |
JayKit | 2 Moons | Male |
MouseKit | 3 Moons | Tom |

Elders:

Ally Clans:
GorseClan | JulieMew1010
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Fennel | x2 |
Catmint | x4 |
Cobwebs | x4 |
Borage leaves | x2 |
Mint | x1 |
Ragwort | x1
Ragwort Leaves | x1
Stick | x1 |
CatchWeed | x1 |
Willow Bark | x1 |
BindWeed | x1 |
BlackBerry leaves| x1 |
Mallow Leaves | x1 |
Feverfew | x1 |
Comfrey | x1 |
Raspberry Leaves | x1 |
Marigold | x1 |
Ivy | x1 |
Celandine | x1 |
Burnt | x1 |
Goldenrod | x1 |
Beech Leaves | x1 |
Bright Eye | x1 |
Chamomile | x1 |
Poppy Seeds | x1 |
Sorrel | x1 |
Herb | x0 |
Herb | x0 |
Herb | x0 |
Herb | x0 |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x2 | 2 servings
Frog | x4 | 4 servings
Small Fish | x3 | 10 servings
Thrush | x4 | 15 servings
Big Fish | x6 | 18 servings
Hare | x2 | 6 servings
Total servings | (?) servings

Mentors:
OakRiver | ThriftPaw | 5 | Battling, Hunting, Climbing, Swimming, Advance battling,
HareLeap | TroutPaw | 4 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming, Battling
ThistleFang | HoneyPaw | 4 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming, Battling
WhirlShine | BurntPaw | 4 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming, Battling
FlareHeart | MorningPaw | 4 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming, Battling
LavenderRunner | OakPaw | 4 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming, Battling
Mentor| Apprentice | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
BeetleNose and HareStar | TwigPaw (Note; HareStar is a foster father to twig) TroutKit, HoneyKit, and BurntKit
DawnTail and BumbleTail | MorningKit and OakKit (Morning and Oak is Bumble's foster kits)
TwigHeart and ThistleFang | BramblingKit and ThornKit
BrackenBreeze and WhirlShine | StormKit, JayKit, and NettleKit
??? and ??? | OakRiver and OliveStrike
MallowBloom and ??? | MouseKit
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits

Notes (For self);
send out more hunting patrols, please
\
/
\

Grown pics;
Sootkit
MorningKit
OakKit
HoneyKit
TroutKit

BramblingKit
ThornKit
StormKit
NettleKit
JayKit

MouseKit

ThriftPaw - no change

http://warcloudexotics.com/images/SnowB ... mple_1.jpg

kitting after 2 posts
apprentice after 6 posts
warrior after 6 posts
Last edited by tigerclaw on Sun May 27, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xxjune > he himwheat > outlaws > trade
Image Image Image
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Sun May 27, 2018 12:20 pm

Leaf-Bare
The first signs of leaf-bare have just begun to show, with some territories seeing snow and others feeling nothing but a stronger chill in the air. Cats are more likely to get sick when sent out multiple times and kittings will become more dangerous to both the kits and the mother.

Announcements
Once this thread reaches its 10th post on page 399 please do not post anymore.

Skullclan | Finchclan | Wildclan | Graveclan | Halyconclan | Rosemaryclan | Alpineclan | Ferretclan | Amberclan | Dustclan | Ridgeclan | Blossomclan | Sunclan | Skyclan | Coveclan | Moonclan | Gorseclan | Tideclan | Crescentclan

AlexLeDraggu wrote:
CrescentClan
———————
Brushstar went hunting and checked the territory for other cats
———————

[ Brushstar catches nothing but finds a warrior. ]
[ Crescentclan has two more fasting moons. ]

[ Please put down what six prey items your clan will be using or else your hunting patrols will catch nothing. In addition, you can send your leader to the Moonpool/sacred place once every seven days and ask for a specificly-ranked cat and during every other visit, can ask for a specific image of a cat. ]

monspurr wrote:
TIDECLAN
[ Nightingalestar accepts Russetsky into Tideclan ]
[ Nightingalestar goes to the moon pool and requests a Medicine Cat reluctantly. ]
[ Nettleberry and Russetsky hunt near the beach ]
[ Stoneheart patrols the northern border ]

[ Starclan sends Nightengalestar a medicine cat who appears reluctant to join the clan. Upon bribing him with promises of safety and food, they agree to join. You may choose any five herbs from here to begin your stockpile. ]
[ Nettleberry and Russetsky catch x1 medium fish. ]
[ Stoneheart finds a warrior. ]

Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
°°°·. ℂ 𝕠 𝕧 𝕖 ℂ 𝕝 𝕒 𝕟 °°°
Eaten: CoveClan eats 1x eel, 1x bass, and 1x crab
Herbs used: n/a
Herb-hunting: Fadedleaf & Squirtpaw
Training: Skypaw & Crispstripe | Fernpaw & Violetflame | Minteyes & Crescentpaw | Dusknose & Silentpaw
Hunting:
patrol one Patchedstar | Honeystorm | Crispstripe | Skypaw
patrol two Dusknose | Mallowtail | Violetflame | Fernpaw
Border:
patrol one Possumgaze | Littledusk | Minteyes | Crescentpaw | Birchthroat
patrol two Dusknose | Silentpaw | Fawnleap | Dawnflicker | Squirreltail
Moonpool: n/a
Other: Does StarClan approve Silverkit, Alderkit, Spiderkit, Maplekit, and Otterkit's change in rank to apprentice?

[ Fadedleaf and Squirtpaw find x1 watermint, x1 honey, and x1 willow leaf. ]
[ Patchedstar's patrol catches x1 trout. ]
[ Dusknose's patrol catches x1 bass, x1 trout, and x1 crab. ]
[ Possumgaze's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Dusknose's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]

[ Skypaw learns strategy. ]
[ Fernpaw learns balance. ]
[ Crescentpaw learns endurance. ]
[ Silentpaw learns climbing. ]

[ Starclan approves of the kits' change in rank to apprentice. ]
[ Dusknose begins to sneeze and cough. He will need x1 honey or one moon of rest to regain his health. ]
[ Starclan recommends Squirtpaw begin his training or else he will be unable to become a full medicine cat. ]

JulieMew1010 wrote:

[prey; GorseClan consumes 3 servings] | [hunting; (1) Smokenose/Longpaw/Thistletail/Mistywing] | [hunting; (2) Bramblestar/ Mountainpaw/Oakleaf/Eagleflash] | [training; Bramblestar+Mountainpaw and Smokenose+Longpaw] | [mates; Mistywing and
Pinestripe have become mates!] | [new cats; Oakleaf and Thistletail, Longpaw, Batkit, and Swankit]

[ Smokenose's patrol catches x1 bird and x1 rabbit. ]
[ Bramblestar's patrol catches nothing. ]

[ Mountainpaw and Longpaw learn endurance. ]

[ Mistywing is pregnant! She will give birth in two moons. ]

scarlet_wolf wrote:ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxImage
[ wiltedstar travels to the angelstone for the first, and last, time; he requests a gypsy. if his request is granted, he will no longer travel to the angelstone — rather, the gypsy will handle further communication with the ancestors. ]
[ wiltedstar patrols his territory. ]
[ wiltedstar hunts along the way. ]

( graveclan can find the following cats at any time // phantomkit & ghostkit, heavypad, flintmask, and silversky )
( i have snakes set as x3 servings per piece; i based this off of other clans having snakes as prey, such as hazelclan and pantherclan. please let me know if i should decrease the number of servings per piece! )
( oof, also i made a small edit to my starting post. there are no longer elders in graveclan; any cat too old to fight is either exiled or killed )

[ The ancestors send Wiltedstar a gypsy. ]
[ Wiltedstar finds Flintmask and Silversky. ]
[ Wiltedstar catches x2 mice. ]
[ Graveclan has two more fasting moons. ]

faerie; wrote:
[new cats]
riverskip & starling ( patrol )

[ patrols ]
↳ hunt: brookrunner, rivergum, bird's gaze, lion's fur, squirreltuft, plumheart
↳ hunt: peony, lionwatcher, pearclaw, boulderfoot, petuniapelt, otterstripe
↳ hunt: orchidstep, sunpeak, dawntuft, rhizome, russetstrike, tigerspring

↳ border: snaketooth, hornetfang, petuniapelt, tigerspring, reedstrike
(if a death is rolled, just ping me and we can talk abt it :3c )

↳ herbs: bumbletail & poppypaw

[ training ]
↳ dovepaw
(climbing)

↳ beetlepaw, crowpaw, cloudpaw, snowpaw
(fighting, hunting)

↳ rabbitpaw
(climbing, fighting, swimming)

[the clan fasts for one moon. ]

[ Brookrunner's patrol catches x2 squirrels and x1 rabbit. ]
[ Peony's patrol catches nothing. However, Otterstripe goes missing and is found a few days later having drowned. The clan grows worried at the possibility of a murder but some cats say that maybe she had simply slipped and not had the strength to swim. ]
[ Orchidstep's patrol catches x2 mice and x1 squirrel. ]
[ Snaketooth's patrol finds a cat. ]
[ Bumbletail and Poppypaw find x1 hawkweed, x1 willow bark, and x1 burdock root. ]

[ Dovepaw and Rabbitpaw learn climbing. ]
[ Beetlepaw and Crowpaw learn fighting.]
[ Cloudpaw and Snowpaw learn hunting.]

imp. wrote:
WILDCLAN
─────────────────────────────────────────

→ [ wildclan consumes three raccoons and three rats. ]
→ [ coyotestar requests a med cat from the dark forest. ]
→ [ ruesweep is giving birth! charmshake is not present. ]
→ [ smokeweed is giving birth! charmshake is with her, and blesses her with at least one plus kit. the father, a rogue. ]

→ [ all of the apprentices train with their respective mentors. ]
→ [ saltsoul, milkpool, peachpaw, and lichendrop search for herbs. ]
→ [ wildclan tries something new and sets a trap using their leftovers. ]
→ [ the first hunting patrol, which is led by sloefur, will include hawkfeather, ospreytalon, charmshake, pastelpaw, and pumpkinpaw. charmshake is guaranteed to attract at least one new cat per patrol! ]
→ [ the second hunting patrol, which is led by viperpaw, will include ivypaw, pebblepaw, oysterpaw, creampaw, and hiccuppaw. ]
→ [ the first border patrol, which is led by onyxtstrike, will include willowflight, tinyglow, berryspring, ferndew, and goldenheart. ]
→ [ the second border patrol, which is led by silkwing, will include heronswoop, whispersong, mixedfur, oliveshade, and agatepelt. ]

→ [ wildclan has decided to agree to the rogues' negotiation. ]
→ [ the first battle patrol, which is led by coyotestar, will include blackswan, ospreytalon, slatestorm, mintstep, and hazelcloud. ]
→ [ the second battle patrol, which is led by dingotuft, will include breezeclaw, mothstalk, hollyfeather, mousenose, and spiderstorm. ]
→ [ a third patrol, led by saltsoul has been prepared for survivors. it will include dawnclaw, finchfeather, hiccuppaw, ivypaw, and pebblepaw. ]
→ [ a special patrol, led by hawkfeather and sloefur, has been prepared in case extra forces are needed. if not being used, they then guard. it will include milkpool, charmshake, bellflower and softsprout. ]
[/quote]
[ The Dark Forest sends Coyotestar a medicine cat. ]
[ Ruesweep gives birth to five kits. However, one kit was born with a defect, a twisted leg. ]
[ Smokeweed gives birth to seven kits. However, two kits were born with a defect: one was born with a crooked tail and one was born with a twisted paw. ]

[ Echopaw and Maizepaw fail in learning a new skill. ]
[ Viperpaw, Ivypaw, Pebblepaw, Pastelpaw, Pumpkinpaw, Oysterpaw, and Cornpaw succeed in learning a new skill. ]

[ Saltsoul’s patrol finds x1 chervil, x1 cobweb, x1 oak leaf, x1 celandine, and x1 dock. ]
[ Wildclan’s trap is successful and attracts x3 rats that are quickly killed for food. ]
[ Sloefur’s patrol catches . Charmshake attracts an elder. ]
[ Viperpaw’s patrol catches x1 rat. ]
[ Onyxstrike’s patrol finds nothing of interest. Unfortunately, Tinyglow is bitten by a rat and has a mild infection that will require x1 burdock root to treat. ]
[ Silkwing’s patrol finds a warrior and their elder companion. ]

[ Coyotestar’s patrol successfully fights off the rogues! However, Ospreytalon and Mintstep are seriously injured and will need x1 chervil, x1 cobweb, and one moon of rest each to heal. ]
[ Dingotuft’s patrol is defeated and is forced to flee. During the fighting, Breezeclaw, Mothstalk, and Mousenose are killed while Dingotuft receives enough injuries that his face will be forever scarred. He requires x1 oak leaf and x1 celandine to heal. ]
[ Saltsoul’s patrol successfully fights off the rogues! However, Dawnclaw and Pebblepaw are mildly injured and will need x1 cobweb and one moon of rest each to heal. ]
[ Hawkfeather and Sloefur’s patrol defeats the surviving rogues that Dingotuft’s patrol was unable to fight. However, Milkpool and Hawkfeather are seriously injured and will need x1 dock, x1 elder leaf, and one moon of rest each to heal. ]
[ In the end, Wildclan retains control over the city and four rogues defect to the clan: a pregnant queen who will give birth in one moon, one apprentice, and two warriors. ]

MissFriday wrote:
MoonClan
[Kits: Moonstar is due in one post; Dewdrop and Thistlegrouse become mates but decide not to have kits just yet]

[Hunting: Thistlegrouse, Dewdrop,Emeraldeyes, Hawkpaw, Bluepaw

[Patroling: Moonstar, Marshrunner, Dewdrop, Thistlegrouse

[Herb collecting: Russetpelt, Dewdrop

[Traing: Emeraldeyes+Hawkpaw(Swimming) and Moonstar+Bluepaw(Swimming)

[Eatings: X1 squirrel ?

[Moonpool: Asks for either (Cherryred- silver tabby with blue eyes) or (Sparrowwing- grey-and-white tom with green eyes) to help collect and grow Lambs ear

[ Thistlegrouse's patrol catches x1 rabbit, x1 fish, and x1 vole. ]
[ Moonstar's patrol finds two warriors, siblings. ]
[ Russetpelt and Dewdrop find x1 goldenrod and x1 oak leaf. ]
[ Hawkpaw and Bluepaw learn swimming. ]
[ Starclan sends Moonstar Sparrowing, who brings with him x1 lamb's ear. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ brambleclan — - five ]

Postby kangals » Sun May 27, 2018 2:42 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄; xx 23 total
2 mice, 1 vole, 2 shrews, 2 frogs
2 rabbits, 1 stoat, 1 hares

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄
1 catmint, 1 comfrey, 1 daisy, 1
raspberry leaves, 1 sorrel 1 thy
me, 1 yarrow, 1 willow bark.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
███████████
███████████

▬▬▬( 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 )▬▬▬
n:
e:
s: azgeda // osleya
w: graveclan // scarlet_wolf

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬( 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 )▬▬▬▬
graveclan // scarlet_wolf, hib
iscusclan
// pisces., azgeda /
/
osleya

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬( 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒 )▬▬▬
none

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ moonstone visit is now // 2 squirrels & 1 rabbit consumed // 6 servings needed // 35 total ]

[ @moonstone mousestar goes to moonstone and requests warriors
[ @patrol daisystalk, ravenwing, smokemask, and otterfoot go patrolling
[ @hunting flurrywind, sheepnose, fawnspot, and turtlepatch go hunting
[ @hunting mousestar, bluegaze, treespirit, and greywhisker go hunting
[ @herbs thrushthroat forages for herbs/treats sorrelpaw w/ x1 cobweb
[ @ceremonies ratpaw is ready to be a warrior
[ @training thrushthroat trains sorrelpaw (med cat)
[ @training sheepnose trains amberpaw
[ @training fawnspot trains whitepaw
[ @training daisystalk trains russetpaw
[ @training otterfoot trains dapplepaw

x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████ ███████ █████ ███ ██ ██ █ █
█████████ ███████ █████ ███ ██ ██ █ █

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxxxx
leader.
mousestar, 39, ♂

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

deputy.
ravenwing, 30, ♂

medicine cat.
thrushthroat, 23, ♀

med. apprentice.
sorrelpaw, 15, ♂

sorrelpaw > sorrelsnout

apprentices.
ratpaw, 13, ♂

ratpaw > ratfang
russetpaw, 16, ♀
russetpaw > russetbriar
dapplepaw, 14, ♂
dapplepaw > dapplepelt
whitepaw, 13, ♂
whitepaw > whitenose
amberpaw, 13, ♀
amberpaw > amberears
xxxxxxxxx
warriors.
daisystalk, 19, ♀
smokemask, 26, ♂
bluegaze, 34, ♂
otterfoot, 29, ♂
greywhisker, 28, ♂
flurrywind, 35, ♂
sheepnose, 24, ♀
fawnspot, 22, ♀
birchfang, 28, ♂
turtlepatch, 18, ♀
treespirit, 17, ♂

queens.
coalpelt, 32, ♀
petaldance, 31, ♀
mottledflank, 29, ♀

kits.
badgercrestkit, 5, ♂
oakbellykit, 5, ♀
sheepfurkit, 5, ♀
batshriekkit, 5, ♂
finchfeatherkit, 5, ♂
dandeliontuftkit, 5, ♀
unnamed, 2, ♀x1 ♂x3
unnamed, 1, ♂
unnamed, 1, ♂

elders.
name, age, ☿
xxxxxxxxx
mentors.
ravenwing // ratpaw x4

↳ fighting, swimming, stealth, balance
thrushthroat // sorrelpaw x2
↳ herb recognition, herb growth
daisystalk // russetpaw x3
↳ climbing, stealth, swimming
otterfoot // dapplepaw x1
↳ fighting
sheepnose // amberpaw x0
↳ none
fawnspot // whitepaw x0
↳ none

family.
bluegaze & unknown

↳ badgercrest, oakbelly, sheepfur,
batshriek, finchfeather, dandeliontuft

petaldance & unknown
↳ unnamed kits
mottledflank & unknown
↳ unnamed kits

deceased.
name
↳ cause of death

notes.
coalpelt decreases chance
for stillbirths to 10% for
all of brambleclan
kangals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Wolfypoof » Sun May 27, 2018 3:00 pm

Number of Cats: 26

The border patrol returned to camp and Flamebelly hurriedly ran to Birdstar's den. Inside she was having an afternoon nap but woke up when he arrived. "What's up?" she sleepily asked.
"We scented a badger on patrol. We didn't see it but it was definitely been here," he panted.
"Alright!" she shouted and got to her paws. "Leaf bare is coming to a close. We should investigate and chase it out if we have to!"
"A-ah, right..." he said.
"Would you like to come with? It could be exciting," she smiled. He hesitantly nodded and then she ran out her den. She entered the medicine cat den where Rabbitnose was attending to Whitecoal.
"Ah, Birdstar!" she squeaked, wildly spinning around. Birdstar explained the situation. Her face went grim. "Badgers are very dangerous, you realise? They can easily kill a cat."
"I know that. But it's still exciting!" she squeaked.
"Okay... But stay safe. You should bring quite a few warriors with you," she explained. Birdstar nodded and Whitecoal sighed behind them.
"Wish I could go..."
"You're better off here resting," Rabbitnose smiled. Whitecoal rested his head on his paws. He wished to be running through the forest but he knew his health came first. With that, Birdstar and Flamebelly gathered some warriors for the patrol.

Meanwhile, Dapplecloud and Cinderflight were resting together. Cinderflight was babbling on about something silly and soon Dapplecloud's mind begun to wander. "...So then, Tigerpaw tried again and she's a warrior now! Her name is Tigertuft. How cute is that!?" she squeaked. "Dapplecloud...?"
"Huh? Oh, yeah, I guess so..." she said.
"Were you listening to me?" she pouted.
"Ah... Honestly, not really."
"Geez!! What's up with you?"
"Nothing!" Dapplecloud shouted. "Well... There is something on my mind."
"Oh? What's that?" she asked. Dapplecloud was silent for a while but then she stood up.
"Forgive me for this stupid thing I'm about to do," she whispered and padded away. Cinderflight sat in confusion.

"Hey Bramblestep can we talk?" Dapplecloud asked the tabby tom. He turned to look at with a smile.
"Of course! What is it?"
"I um... You're a good friend of mine. Sorry about how I was distant before," she said.
"That's fine. Sometimes things happen but I'm glad we are on good terms again!" he smiled. She looked away.
"Uh, yes... So um... Bramblestep," she turned back to him with a serious face. "You mean the world to me. I was wondering if we could become mates. When we found these orphaned kits it got me thinking about kits of my own. And I want them to be your kits. You don't have to agree, of course, but it's just a thought."
"I-i... I would love to, Dapplecloud," he smiled. Dapplecloud was shocked for a second but then smiled back. Cinderflight let out a squeal and excitedly ran off to spread the news. The two lovers rubbed heads and shared tongues. Suddenly, Bumblestream appeared behind them.

"Oh, uh... I hope I'm not interrupting something important," she said. The two spun around.
"Oh no, it's fine. Can I help you?" Bramblestep asked.
"Um... Birdstar would like you for a special mission..." she said before yawning.
"Sure. I'll be right there," he nodded. Bumblestream ran off. Bramblestep turned to Dapplecloud and gave a nod. He told her he would be back soon. And when he returns they will tell the clan the news.

[Acornclan consumes a rabbit and three voles (5 servings)]
[Tigerpaw becomes a warrior, Tigertuft]
[Whitecoal still rests]
[Rabbitnose hunts for herbs]
[Bramblestep and Dapplecloud become mates and try for kits!]
[Cloverstep trains Flakepaw]
[Birdstar, Bramblestep, Dustbreeze, Flamebelly and Bumblestream investigate the badger scent]
[Emberstorm, Foxpaw, Greypatch and Cinderflight hunt]
[Cowpelt, Bloompaw, Appleblaze and Blossomberry hunt]
[Dapplecloud and Tigertuft patrol]

Leader:
    Birdstar | 48 moons | she-cat | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Bramblestep | 48 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
    Rabbitnose | 50 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
    Dapplecloud | 43 moons | she-cat | X
    Whitecoal | 68 moons | tom | X
    Cloverstep | 40 moons | tom | X
    Cinderflight | 30 moons | she-cat | X
    Flamebelly | 37 moons | tom | X
    Greypatch | 23 moons | tom | X
    Emberstorm | 34 moons | she-cat | X
    Bumblestream | 30 moons | she-cat | X
    Blossomberry| 22 moons | she-cat| X
    Dustbreeze | 22 moons | tom | X
    Cowpelt | 33 moons | tom | X
    Appleblaze | 50 moons | she-cat | X
    Tigertuft | 15 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
    Flakepaw | 9 moons | she-cat | X
    Foxpaw | 8 moons | tom | X
    Bloompaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:
    Rainpuddle | 43 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:
    Blackkit | 5 moons | tom X (first left)
    Hailkit | 5 moons | tom | X (grey)
    Stormkit | 5 moons | she-cat | X (second left)
    Smallkit | 4 moons | she-cat | X
    Hollykit | 4 moons | she-cat | X

Elders:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast | Forestclan | Simonpet

Medicine Store
    Alder bark |x1| Eases toothaches
    Boarge leaves |x1| For better milk, bring down fevers.
    Catmint |x1 | Remedy for greencough, whitecough
    Celandine |x1| Soothes damaged eyes
    Cobwebs |x1 | Stops bleeding, binds broken bones
    Coltsfoot |x2| Eases breathing, kitten-cough, cracked/sore pads.
    Daisy leaf |x1| Eases the pain of aching joints. Traveling herb.
    Deathberry |x1| Kills a cat, poison
    Dried oak leaf |x1| stops infection
    Dock |x0| Soothes scratches, sore pads and the pain of wounds
    Feverfew |x1 | Reduces body temp., heals aches, pains.
    Hawkweed |x1 | Like catmint but not as strong
    Juniper berries |x1| Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing
    Lavender |x1| Cures fevers and chills
    Lungwort |x1| Cures yellowcough
    Marigold |x0| Stops infection and bleeding
    Poppy seeds |x2 | Helps a cat sleep, soothe shock/distress, ease pain.
    Raspberry leaves |x0 | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding
    Rush | x1 | Helps hold a broken limb in place
    Thyme |x1| Calms nervousness, anxiety, cats who are in shock
    Watermint |x2| Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x2 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0| 1 servings
    Squirrel | x2| 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0| 3 servings

Mentors:
    Cloverstep | Flakepaw | 2 | Hunting, fighting
    Emberstorm | Foxpaw | 2 | Stalking, speed
    Cowpelt | Bloompaw | 2 | Fighting, hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Crowkit | died shortly after birth | X

Family:
    Appleblaze and ??? | Foxkit and Bloomkit
    Rainpuddle and ??? | Blackkit, Hailkit, Stormkit, Crowkit
    Rainpuddle (foster mother) | Smallkit and Hollykit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rabbitclan

Postby kiro,, » Sun May 27, 2018 4:24 pm

Number of Cats:
zero||one

Halfstar sprinted across the open ground, wind in his fur, as he chased a rabbit. He needed to catch it. Once leafbare fully set in he knew it'd be extremely difficult to find prey, especially in a territory like his. He needed to find every morsel he could if his clan were to survive. Only a few nights ago, then known as Smokey, he had stumbled upon a strange pool. He began seeing cats that weren't really there. They shone like stars. After a few moments a cat claiming to be a distant relative of his stepped forwards. The rest of what he said went like a blur, Halfstar not exactly understanding. He had received a new name, received nine lives and explained the basics of clan life. The rest was up to him. Snapping out of his thoughts he focused back on the rabbit. Just a few more bounds... Pounce! But his paws met with the ground as the rabbit wriggled down a hole. Slashing at the earth in annoyance he turned around and headed back to camp. He'd have a short nap and then go on a patrol, and then maybe after that go to the Moonpool to speak to Starclan.

[Halfstar patrols]
[Halfstar asks Starclan for a deputy]

Leader:
          Halfstar | 35 | male |

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | ✧

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | ✧

Warriors:
          Name | Age | Gender | ✧
          Name | Age | Gender | ✧

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | ✧
          Name | Age | Gender | ✧

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender | ✧
          Name | Age | Gender | ✧

Kits:
          Name | Age | Gender | ✧
          Name | Age | Gender | ✧

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | ✧
          Name | Age | Gender | ✧
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Shrews | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
they/them
-------
aussie/awst
-------
cat parent
-------
<3
Image imagination Image

......Image
Image imagination Image
kiro,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sunclan ☀ 5

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Sun May 27, 2018 5:39 pm

Number Of Cats:
Males: 3 | Females: 3 | Total: 6
Next Moonpool Visit:
Four Days

Notes:
This came out way later than I expected it to.
Heronfang's image url was broken, so I decided to replace it. If there's an issue, please let me know!

I'll write something later eheh

[Doveheart and Tigerflame patrol]
[Birchstar and Heronfang hunt]
[Dawnpetal searches for herbs]

[Heronfang and Owlpaw train]

Leader:
          Birchstar | 62 Moons | Tom |

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☀[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Dawnpetal | 75 Moons | Molly |

Warriors:
          Doveheart | 26 Moons | Molly |
          Tigerflame | 26 Moons | Tom |
          Heronfang | 20 Moons | Tom |

Apprentices:
          Owlpaw thorn | 9 Moons | Molly |

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Family:
          Name and Name
          ➣ Kits
          Name and Name
          ➣ Kits

Deceased Cats:
    Borders
    North | Gustclan | Chamrosh
    Northwest | Lambclan | Rookie Cookie
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    Southeast | Venomclan | Darkhearted123

Ally Clans:
    Lambclan | Rookie Cookie
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs | x2
    Borage Leaves | x1
    Poppy Seeds | x1
    Stinging Nettle | x1
    Thyme | x2
    Chervil | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 1 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Bird | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    HeronfangOwlpaw | 0
    Moves
    Mentor ➣ Apprentice | 0
    Moves
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug.gie » Sun May 27, 2018 11:44 pm

ROBINCLAN
Number of Cats: 10

cait sat by her den, talking about the fresh-kill pile to oíche and dramhaíl. they wanted leaf-bare to be over already, the shortage of prey horrified cait. she feared of what would happen if they just ran out of prey. she sighed, starting to daydream as oíche and dramhaíl chatted. she glanced around the camp seeing foraoise laying by the fresh kill pile glancing over at farraige who was watching her kits roll around. he didn't have his usual annoyed glare he always had when staring at cats he seemed peaceful when staring at the queen. she felt a prod on her shoulder when she found oíche and dramhaíl staring at her confused.

"so the plan is sending out larger hunting patrols?" oíche meowed, dramhaíl and cait nodded before they all went off to do their own thing. cait padded over to foraoise who was still staring at the queen. "you done staring?" cait purred sitting down beside him. he jumped up, embarrassed at being caught staring.

"i wasn't staring. i was making sure everything was okay." foraoise lied with a roll of his eyes. "why would i be staring?" he huffed, looking down at the ground. "i have training with solas to do if you don't mind me."

-

cait was laying on one of the rocks in the robinclan camp eating a stoat. the sound of farraige's kits playing put cait in a good mood, she had always loved kits and was usually the one playing with kits while everyone else did their duties. she got so distracted with bán and sneachta pretending to be rogues she didn't notice airgead sitting down beside her.

"foraoise has been acting weird lately.." airgead muttered, staring at the ground. "he keeps staring at that queen." he added looking over at farraige who was scolding her kits. "maybe they know each other?" cait suggested. "i would leave it, as long as it's not harming any cat it's not a problem." she added passing the stoat over to him.

"i guess you're right but it does seem odd that whenever he looks at her he seems at peace." he shrugged, taking a bite out of the stoat.

-

cait hopped down towards the stream that led to the waterfall, she decided to go alone to the waterfall and not be escorted. she padded up the stream, shivering from the cold breeze. she lay down by the waterfall, her paws dipped into the cold water. "starclan, send me a queen." she meowed while closing her eyes.

[ cait, oíche, solas and dramhaíl hunt ]
[ foraoise patrols ]
[ solas trains with foraoise ]
[ réalta goes herb hunting ]
[ cait requests a queen ]
[ robinclan consume a stoat ]

Leader:
        cait | 40m | molly | x

Deputy:
        foraoise | 54m | tom | x

Medicine Cat:
        réalta | 31m | molly | x

Warriors:
        oíche | 20m | tom | x
        dramhaíl | 23m | molly | x

Apprentices:
        solas | 8m | molly | x

Queens:
        farraige | 48m | molly | x

Kits:
        sneachta | 1m | molly | left
        bán | 1m | tom | right

Elders:
        airgead | 101m | tom | x
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    catmint | x1
    comfrey | x1
    dock leaf x1
    honey | x1
    horsetail | x1
    chamomile | x1
    rush | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x0 | 1 serving
    vole | x0 | 1 serving
    shrew | x1 | 1 serving
    squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    stoat | x1 | 2 servings
    sparrow | x1/3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    foraoise | solas | 2 | hunting, climbing

Deceased Cats:

Family:
farraige and unknown | sneachta and bán
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by bug.gie on Sun May 27, 2018 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me