Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

[08]

Postby tigerclaw » Thu May 10, 2018 9:59 am

Number of Cats: 21 cats
Toms; 11 She-cats; 10
Serving sizes; 5
Next MoonPool visit = Tomorrow (next time = 10th)

[OOC - WhirlShine is actually a male, so hope its of if i change that to his mate BrackenBreeze for expecting]
[FlareHeart is welcomed to the clan]
[After stressing for moons HollyStar finally works out all the mentors for the kits]
[TroutKit gets HareLeap, HoneyKit gets ThistleFang, BurntKit gets WhirlShine, MorningKit gets FlareHeart, and OakKit gets LavenderRunner. All receive the suffix Paw]
[TwigHeart and ThistleFang try for kittens]
[TwigHeart and FlickeringFlame go herb hunting, after several days of TwigHeart begging ThistleFang to go he finally agrees]
[HollyStar enjoys the confidence of the kittypet and lets him join the clan under the name FlareHeart]
[After a moon of arguing with the medicine cat apprentice BrackenBreeze finally moves to the nursery]
[LavenderRunner, OakPaw, OakRiver, ThirftPaw, ThistleFang, and HoneyPaw go hunting and patrolling]
[HollyStar entrusts FlareHeart with the second patrol; FlareHeart, MorningPaw, BumbleTail, WhirlShine, BurntPaw, and HollyStar go hunting and patroling]
[HareLeap, BeetleNose, TroutPaw, and DawnTail go hunting and patrolling]
[All Apprentice go training, besides OlivePaw who was told to stay in camp for a moon]
[FloodClan eats 2 mice and 1 big fish/ 5 serving]

Leader:
HollyStar | 27 Moons | Female |
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Heirs:
Name | Moons | Gender |[url]★[/url]

Medicine Cat:
FlickeringFlame | 56 Moons | Male |
TwigHeart | 16 Moon | Female |

Warriors:
HareLeap | 48 Moons | Male |
TroutPaw | 6 Moons | Male
BumbleTail | 38 Moons | Male |
OlivePaw | 11 Moons | Female
BrackenBreeze | 24 Moons | Female |
OakRiver | 35 Moons | Male |
ThriftPaw | 7 Moons | Male
ThistleFang | 16 Moons | Male |
HoneyPaw | 6 Moons | Female
WhirlShine | 42 Moons | Male |
BurntPaw | 6 Moons | Male
LavenderRunner | 22 Moons | Female |
OakPaw | 6 Moons | Male
FlareHeart | 19 Moons | Male |
MorningPaw | 6 Moons | Female
Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]★[/url]
Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]★[/url]

Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]★[/url]

Apprentices:
OlivePaw | 11 Moons | Female |
ThriftPaw | 7 Moons | Male |
TroutPaw | 6 Moons | Male |
HoneyPaw | 6 Moons | Female |
BurntPaw | 6 Moons | Male |
MorningPaw | 6 Moons | Female |
OakPaw | 6 Moons | Male |

Queens:
DawnTail | 20 Moons | Female |
BeetleNose | 45 Moons | Female |

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
GorseClan | JulieMew1010
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Fennel | x2 |
Catmint | x3 |
Cobwebs | x3 |
Borage leaves | x2 |
Mint | x1 |
Ragwort | x1
Stick | x1 |
CatchWeed | x1 |
Willow Bark | x1 |
BindWeed | x1 |
BlackBerry leaves| x1 |
Mallow Leaves | x1 |
Feverfew | x1 |
Comfrey | x1 |
Raspberry Leaves | x1 |
Marigold | x1 |
Herb | x0 |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
Frog | x4 | 4 servings
Small Fish | x3 | 6 servings
Thrush | x4 | 12 servings
Big Fish | x3 | 9 servings
Hare | x4 | 12 servings
Total servings | 44 (?) servings

Mentors:
BumbleTail | OlivePaw | 3 | Hunting, Climbing, (Failed),
OakRiver | ThriftPaw | 1 | Battling,
HareLeap | TroutPaw | 0 | Moves
ThistleFang | HoneyPaw | 0 | Moves
WhirlShine | BurntPaw | 0 | Moves
FlareHeart | MorningPaw | 0 | Moves
LavenderRunner | OakPaw | 0 | Moves
| Apprentice | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
BeetleNose and HareStar | TwigPaw (Note; HareStar is a foster father to twig) TroutKit, HoneyKit, and BurntKit
DawnTail and BumbleTail | MorningKit and OakKit (Morning and Oak is Bumble's foster kits)
TwigHeart and ThistleFang | Kits
BrackenBreeze and WhirlShine | Expecting

Name and Name | Kits [/quote]
Name and Name | Kits [/quote]

Notes (For self);
send out more hunting patrols, please
\
/

Grown pics;
Sootkit
MorningKit
OakKit
HoneyKit
TroutKit
OlivePaw

kitting after 2 posts
apprentice after 6 posts
warrior after 6 posts
xxjune > he himwheat > outlaws > trade
Image Image Image
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cham's Replies 10/05

Postby Chamrosh » Thu May 10, 2018 11:11 am

indent

Aegir | Badger
Bamboo | Cinder
Cloud | Clover
Cosmo | Creek (m)
Dawn | Dusk
Eclipse | Phoenix
Rose | Sea
Ulfheiðinn | Vixen

Weather - Leaf-bare
Winter. Sometimes, winter creeps in slowly, lulling
cats into a sense of security. This year is not like that.
Winter started with a storm; one day still autumn, the next
icy cold and unwelcome, and announced with thunder.
Where cold comes, sickness follows. A sniffle from patrol
can easily lead to sneezes, and to disease if ignored.
Difficult as it is, avoiding the cold as much as possible really
is the only way to avoid the bugs of winter. And - Starclan
forbid - if disease entered camp, continuing to avoid the
cold really will be needed for any recovery.
Nights are drawing in far more rapidly now, as are the prey.
Not all hibernate, of course, but it's obvious which ones do;
the few still out for cats to find are plump-looking, nearly
fat enough to last out until spring. Hunting will be far less
fruitful once the winter weather really sets in.

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
10/05 or 05/09 or 10th May

ImageImageImage

Lope On

[[The Clan consumes 1 small fish]]
[[Smokestar goes on a patrol]]

[ While patrolling, Smokestar encounters nothing much of interest, really. Other cats, and larger predators, must be staying in their shelters away from the cold. Good for them, not so good for gaining new clan members. ]

ImageImageImage

CosmoClan
~Glaceon~

[Kitetalon, Blazeheart, Whitefoot, Thunderbird, Briarsweep and Blacknose go hunting]
[Aconite, Adderscorch, Lyrastar, Arrowfang and Swiftsky patrol the old scents and to find the group. First they will try to talk before any battle]
[Emberblaze, Solarspark, Sycamoreheart, Ebonypool and Joaquin patrol the borders and beyond as far as they can go to find the rouges, following the scents]
[Badgerstrike and Amberowl go on camp guard]
[Willowpaw retakes her assessment!]
[Fernberry and Speckledrise train: Hunting]
[Juniperberry and Flamerise train: Battle]
[Blacknose and Dustrise train: Battle]
[Emberblaze and Oliveshadow search for catmint before the snow starts if it does]
[Ebonypool and Swiftsky become mates (without kits)]
[Aspenleaf is kitting! 1x Chervil was used]
[Solarspark assists Aspenleaf's kitting]
[The clan consumes seven servings]

Note: -rise is the apprentice name for CosmoClan, instead of -paw, also, Ebonypool is my birthday cat given to me by Katrione.

[ While hunting, Kitetalon, Blazeheart, Whitefoot, Thunderbird, Briarsweep, and Blacknose catch 1 wren and 1 squirrel ]
[ The rogues are slightly less evasive this time, giving enough information for your clan to work out that they were evicted from the two-leg place the scents were tracked from last moon by a rival clan. It's not right for a clan to kick these rogues out of their home! That is... if they're telling the truth. They might be dropping hints to mislead. And what can Cosmoclan achieve on their own if they are telling the truth? They don't even know where within the two-leg place the rival clan are! ]
[ The second patrol manage to catch a mouse while continuing to search. Unfortunately, it's snatched up by a blur, and chasing it down, they find a few mouse bones and a hungry-looking young rogue (apprentice). They have a guilty expression on their face. These rogues are hungry ]

[ Willowpaw successfully becomes a warrior, although she made a few small mistakes during the assessment. Lyrastar is sure this is just because of nerves. Her warrior name is ultimately up to her leader, but Starclan suggests Willowthroat as a possibility ]
[ Dustrise and Flamerise successfully learn the Battle skill ]
[ Speckledrise successfully learns the Hunting skill ]

[ Miraculously, Emberblaze and Oliveshadow manage to find a single, sad-looking catmint bush with just a few leaves on. It looks like that might be all the catmint for the season... Not that they'll just give up if their clan needs it, of course. They also find some parsley ]

[ May Ebonypool and Swiftsky have many long moons happily together ]
[ Aspenleaf (tom) gives (molly) birth (tom) to (tom) six (tom) kits (molly). Despite it being a harsh winter already, Solarspark's help manages to pass all the kits safely. Unfortunately, one kit fails to put on weight, and passes away peacefully a few days later. ]

-rise for apprentices is adorable, I approve strongly.
I thought I'd give you a unique name as a suggestion but not mention it being given? That way you can choose to ignore it (which is completely fine by me XD), but you also have an option for a name if you didn't have one specifically planned.
The kits' father is a ginger tom with mackerel tabby stripes and mild white spotting.

ImageImageImage

ImageImage─────────────────────
ashton.

actions:

jikin is renamed cindermask
          training: bramblepaw
          herb-searching: blizzardstone
          patrol: tawnystar and cindermask
          hunting: coalstorm, lightfrost, and blazethistle

need to find:
          sheila, dapplefog

[ Bramblepaw successfully learns the Hunting skill ]
[ While herb-hunting, Blizzardstone finds some cobweb, and rushes ]
[ While patrolling, Tawnystar and Cindermask encounter a small stream in the middle of their territory, gushing with water due to the heavy autumn rains. They're sure there was barely a trickle of water here a few moons ago, but now the water roars. But, they have to cross it to finish their patrol! Walking along the bank to find a safer place to cross, they find a few large rocks, large enough to stand on, and close enough to jump between. Tawnystar leads the way, landing neatly on the other side and curling her tail around her front paws, sitting down and waiting patiently for Cindermask. Cindermask was not so lucky. One of his paws hit a patch of damp moss as he landed on the last stone, and slid down the rock. Before he fell into the water entirely, he gave an almighty push with his hind legs, and landed on the bank... To the sound of a sickening crack. Getting back to camp was a little harder on three legs. ]
[ While hunting, Coalstorm, Lightfrost, and Blazethistle catch 1 bird ]

ImageImageImage

SeaClan
winter solstice.

[ The Clan consumes Duck x1, Squirrel x1, and Shrew x1. ]
[ Honeytuft and Dapplepaw gather herbs (especially for coughs). ]
[ Claypool, Hawkpath, Bellcloud, Stormbreeze, Oakshadow, and Carrotpaw fish at the river. ]
[ Ivynose, Emberwhisker, Mintnose, Whisperdust, Brocadepaw, and Goldenpaw hunt in the Pine Grove. ]
[ Stormfang, Goshawkflight, Spiderpath, and Emberwhisker return to the fox den, along with the reinforcements of Rosefern and Leafstar, to investigate and possibly bury the fox to prevent it from hurting anyone. ]
[ Everyone else stays in camp. ]
[ The greencough epidemic has started, unbeknownst to the medicine cats. ]
[ Sleetsky, Goshawkflight, and Rosefern complain of scratchy throats. ]
[ Honeytuft teaches Dapplepaw the Basic Combat skill. ]
[ Oakshadow teaches Carrotpaw the Tracking skill. ]
[ Shorefall teaches Thistlepaw the Tracking skill. ]
[ Whiterose teaches Hollypaw the Climbing skill. ]
[ Mintnose teaches Brocadepaw the Tracking skill. ]
[ Whisperdust teaches Goldenpaw the Combat skill. ]

[ Honeytuft and Dapplepaw gather juniper berries, lovage and chickweed ]
[ While hunting, Claypool, Hawkpath, Bellcloud, Stormbreeze, Oakshadow, and Carrotpaw catch 3 fish ]
[ While hunting, Ivynose, Emberwhisker, Mintnose, Whisperdust, Brocadepaw, and Goldenpaw catch 1 hare ]

[ What was it the code said? That only a dishonourable warrior seeks to solve problems first by killing? Whatever the phrasing was, Stormfang is hardly keeping his questionable morality hidden. The Seaclan patrol walks away from the successfully blocked off den, sure in their hearts that the fox won't be digging its way out before the air runs out. Perhaps the more sensitive-eared of your warriors hear the faint, anguished screams of the fox as it wakes up to find its way out blocked off vibrating through the ground below their feet, and perhaps the more heavy-hearted wonder if avoiding conflict is really worth having to remember the sound of it...
Because Starclan surely won't let them forget. ]

[ Dapplepaw successfully learns the Basic Combat skill ]
[ Hollypaw successfully learns the Climbing skill ]
[ Goldenpaw succesfully learns the Combat skill ]
[ Brocadepaw, Carrotpaw, and Thistlepaw successfully learn the Tracking skill ]

ImageImageImage
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby frankie (dup) » Thu May 10, 2018 12:53 pm

My clan is RainClan.
They're referred to as that because they live in a meadow with mountains not so far off in the distance, and it's incredibly rainy.
They also have a slow moving river within a thin forest.
They have a reputation for being polite with the other clans, only becoming angry if provoked. This reputation is deserved, as their kits are brought up to be polite but unafraid to stick up for themselves. They have a thunderpath down south, and if they follow along its edge, they'll reach twoleg place, where no cat is allowed to go unless granted permission by the leader.

(Is this enough? Please let me know if I screw up at anything, at any point!)
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [38]

Postby amethyst14 » Thu May 10, 2018 4:06 pm

Number of Cats: 34(6 Servings)
Toms: 16 Mollies: 18
Next Moonstone Visit: Now
🍁Archive🍁
───────────────────────────
After what felt like eternity to the patrol group Sagestar turns and hisses at Perchpaw, "How dare you lie to me! There are no kits out here! That dead body we found might have been a mother but it's clear to me that what ever killed her took her kits."

Perchpaw had crouched down to make himself smaller, his ear flattened in embarrassment, "B-but I thought-" The apprentice was interrupted by the quick slash the leader had dealt him.

"But nothing! You are a worthless piece of fur!" Sagestar would have continued if it wasn't for the normally calm and quiet Willowdusk that intervened.

"Sagestar! I am sorry for my apprentice, but that is no reason to call him worthless. He thought he scented kits from that mother we had found and-" The leader had finally lost his temper and launched himself at the she-cat, easily overtaking her. Willowdusk felt the claws slide down her face and through her eye, blinding her with the blood that now ran down it. Sagestar didn't stop there as he torn into her ear. She felt relief when the leader all of a sudden went flying, it was Mudpuddle who launched himself at the leader to defend his comrade.

"Run." Mudpuddle muttered to the others quietly as he took a battle stance. The warrior was larger than the leader now but he lacked experience. It didn't matter now, he was preparing to fight and defend against his leader. Out of the corner of his eye he could see the others start to leave slowly, trying to avoid the leader's attention.

Once the smaller group was away Willowdusk told Applebee, "Run and get help from camp, tell them Sagestar has lost it and attacked us. Mutesoft, see if you can still find those kits, if they are out here then I know you can find them. They are bound to be scared and vulnerable out here." The she cats nodded and separated from the group to do what Willowdusk has asked while Willowdusk and Perchpaw slowly make their way back to camp. Willowdusk was half blinded now and growing dizzy from the attack so Perchpaw had to offer all the help he could.

───────────────────────
Tigerflower looked at her kits with a smile, this was her family and she loved them all. Sure she loved her siblings but the feeling of being a mother suited her. As her kits played in the nursery she watched them and though of all the events that had been happening, maybe it was time to leave?

It didn't take long for Tigerflower to decide what she wanted to do, after all any mother would want to keep their kits safe. The molly stood up and went to her restless kits and simply meowed every kit's dream, "Who wants to go on an adventure?" It seemed to have worked because all the kits bounced with eagerness. Tigerflower lead the way out of camp and through the forest slowly, only she knew that the family would never return.

───────────────────────
[Apprentice Training Perchpaw and Mousepaw train. (Perchpaw trains with Brambletuft)]
[Fight Sagestar and Mudpuddle are fighting in the forest.]
[Border Patrol Mutesoft looks for the kits.]
[Injury Willowdusk has been blinded in one eye and is bleeding.]
[Leaving Tigerflower takes her kits and runs away from Briarclan.]
[Prey Eaten 3 Ermine (6 servings) ]

────────────────────────────────────────

THE CLAN
        Leader:
        Sagestar | 60 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Lives: ★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Deputy:
        Tantoclaw | 40 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
        Owlseed | 24 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
        Vixenspirit | 45 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Brambletuft | 38 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Snowfeather | 38 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Willowdusk | 38 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Mudpuddle | 37 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Russetmist | 37 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Mutesoft | 25 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Sparrowclaw | 25 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Mottleheart | 17 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Sandswift | 17 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Rockpounce | 17 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Murdochdash | 15 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Applebee | 14 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lightningeye | 14 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lionfur | 14 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Needlenose | 14 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Newtpad | 14 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Robinshine | 14 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Rustlesky | 14 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Apprentices:
        Mousepaw | 10 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Perchpaw | 10 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Queens:
        Dawnflower | 60 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Tigerflower | 29 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:
        Dewkit | 4 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Fungikit | 3 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Palekit | 3 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Patchkit | 3 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Boulderkit | 2 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Creamkit | 2 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Fawnkit | 2 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Shadekit | 2 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Elders:

FRESH-KILL PILE
        Mice | x1 | 1 servings
        Water Vole | x4 | 1 servings
        Rabbit | x3 | 2 servings
        Quail | x1 | 3 servings
        Small Fish | x4 | 2 servings
        Ermine(Sacred) | x1 | 2 servings
        Total | 14 | 24 servings

DECEASED
        TARCLAN
        ARKFOREST

ATES
        Bouldershade and Fawnwillow
        ↪Tigerflower, Rockpounce, Sandswift, Mottleheart,
        Sunnygaze, Blazeswimmer

Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
        ↪Ryestone(Ridgeclan), Aspenthorn, Whitekit, Quailkit
        Owldust and Tux(Jinxclan)
        ↪Owlseed, Lambshade, Tarshadow(Colossalclan),
        Spiderpaw(Jinxclan), Whitepaw(Jinxclan)

Waspfur(Doveclan) and Lizardstream(Doveclan)
        Squirrelpaw(Lilyclan), Russetpaw(Brambleclan),
        Sorrelpaw(Tempestclan), Darkpaw(Alpineclan),
        Poppypaw, Perchpaw

Coppereyes(Doveclan) and Badgerfall(Doveclan)
        ↪Lionfur, Longpaw, Lightningeye
        Lyrasong(Leafclan) and Sagestar
        Rainkit, Stormkit, Rustlesky, Applebee, Robinshine
        Oriolefeather and Lichenfern
        Nettlepaw, Needlenose, Newtpad
        Aspenthorn and Sagestar
        ↪Erminepaw(Ridgeclan)
        Tantoclaw and Snowfeather
        ↪None
        Dawnflower and Sagestar
        ↪Dewkit, Swankit
        Oriolefeather and
        Alpinestar(Laurelclan) and Lichenfern

↪Fungikit, Palekit, Patchkit
        Tigerflower and Alpinestar(Laurelclan)
        ↪Boulderkit, Shadekit, Fawnkit, Creamkit
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
    North | Open | Open
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Open | Open
    West | Open | Open

MEDICINE

1|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
    1|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
    1|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    1|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
    0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
    0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
    0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    2|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
    0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
    1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    1|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    1|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    1|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
    0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
    0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
    1|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    1|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
    0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
    1|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
    0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
    0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
    0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
    2|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
    0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
    0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
    1|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    1|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    1|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
    2|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

1|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
    0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
    1|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
    0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
    0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
    1|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
    0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
    2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    2|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    1|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
    1|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    1|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
    0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
    1|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
    1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    1|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    1|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
    1|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
    0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
    0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
    1|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
    0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
    Willowdusk | Perchpaw | 4 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
    Russetmist | Mousepaw | 4 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Fri May 11, 2018 6:09 am

Leaf-Bare
The first signs of leaf-bare have just begun to show, with some territories seeing snow and others feeling nothing but a stronger chill in the air. Cats are more likely to get sick when sent out multiple times and kittings will become more dangerous to both the kits and the mother.

Skullclan | Finchclan | Wildclan | Mistclan | Halyconclan | Rosemaryclan | Alpineclan | Ferretclan | Amberclan | Dustclan | Ridgeclan | Blossomclan | Sunclan | Skyclan | Coveclan | Moonclan | Gorseclan

scarlet_wolf wrote:[ mousewillow, applepaw and swallowkit have died of the illness. the clan mourns them along with darkmask. ]
[ x1 cobweb is applied to skunknose. ]
[ twitchwisker, flickerfoot, and addercloud search for lavender and tansy ]
[ palesun tends to the sick cats ]
[ shrikethorn, flurrywind, mudflank, whimbrelstep, warblerfoot, and canarysong go hunting ]
[ magpiewing, tortoisecreek, wheatbelly, quickriver, eaglefrost, and fawnspot go on a border patrol ]
[ sunflower, coyotefang, birchfang, neptune, saturn, and beetlenose go hunting ]
[ duckwater, cloverfield, sealskip, bubblewish, finchfeather, and willowfur go on a border patrol ]
[ willowpaw has become willowfur, heavypaw has become heavypad, finchpaw has become finchfeather, bubblepaw has become bubblewish, and treepaw has become treespirit. ]
[ all mentors and apprentices train; those whose mentors are ill are doubly trained by healthy mentors. ]
[ mistclan does not eat for a post ]

The medicine cats find x2 lavender and x2 tansy.
The first hunting patrol catches x1 stoat and the second patrol catches x1 hare.
The first border patrol finds nothing and the second patrol finds a badger scent. Do they decide to pursue or ignore it?
Owlpaw learns stalking.
Poppypaw and Hiccuppaw learn endurance.
Moosepaw and Pigeonpaw learn speed.
Robinpaw learns fighting.
Stumpypaw learns swimming.
Basilpaw learns balance.

Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
°°°·. ℂ 𝕠 𝕧 𝕖 ℂ 𝕝 𝕒 𝕟 °°°
Eaten: 1x squirrel & 1x crab
Herbs used: n/a
Herb-hunting: Fadedleaf & Squirtpaw
Training: Birchpatch & Honeypaw | Skypaw & Crispstripe
Hunting:
patrol one Possumgaze, Littledusk, Mallowtail
patrol two Violetflame, Skypaw, Crispstripe
Border:
patrol one Almondfur, Dusknose, Crispstripe
patrol two Mallowtail, Birchpatch, Honeypaw
Moonpool: n/a
Other: n/a

Fadedleaf and Squirtpaw find x1 broom, x1 dock, and x1 watermint.
Honeypaw learns swimming.
Skypaw learns endurance.
The first hunting patrol catches nothing and the second patrol catches x1 eel.
The first border patrol finds nothing and the second patrol finds a pair of warrior siblings.

faerie; wrote:

[new cats]
dovepaw (patrol)

dandelion's stem, smoke's rising, bird's gaze, lion's fur, moon's light
( readoption of dandelionpuffs' shroudclan, proof of transfer )

[ patrols ]
↳ hunt: rivergum, ferretfur, goosecloud, tigerspring, snaketooth, dawntuft
↳ hunt: pineclaw, hornetfang, petuniapelt, dawntuft, boulderfoot, shubunkin

↳ border: ferretfur, pineclaw, hornetfang, snaketooth
↳ border: rivergum, russetstrike, reedstrike

↳ herbs: bumbletail & poppypaw

[ training ]
↳ brindlepaw
(fighting)

↳ ivypaw
(climbing, fighting, swimming)

↳ turtlepaw
(any)

↳ flurrypaw
(defense, scenting, nursery work)

[ kitting ]
n/a

[ other ]
nettlepaw & brookpaw take their warrior assessments. if passed,
they will be named nettleflower and brookrunner respectively.

[the clan consumes x4 big fish and x1 vole. ]

The first hunting patrol catches x1 vole and the second hunting patrol catches x2 small fish.
The first border patrol finds nothing of interest and the second border patrol finds a warrior.
Bumbletail and Poppypaw find x1 broom, x1 chamomile and x1 rush.
Brindlepaw learns fighting.
Ivypaw learns swimming.
Turtlepaw learns strategy.
Flurrypaw learns defense.
Nettlepaw passes her assessment and is welcomed as Nettleflower. Brookpaw fails his assessment and sprains his paw. He will need x1 stick and can retry his assessment next moon.

pompompurin wrote:
ImageImage
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[ ❧ sabra, anwyll, julius, victor, and zedd go hunting, then go on a patrol.
❧ they pursue the fox scent afterwards.
❧ nakia goes looking for herbs.
❧ marcus is ready to become an apprentice.
❧ the clan consumes x2 rabbits.
❧ whispin trains in hunting.

mod note: pippa, elliot and heather's ages MIGHT look a tad uneven every now and then,
as i age them up to match their siblings in azgeda, who posts more often than i do.
]
]

The hunting patrol catches x1 small fish.
The border patrol finds nothing of interest.
The fox patrol finds a fox den with the strong scent of fox inside. Do they decide to collapse the den, possibly killing the foxes if they sleep or blocking their den if they are away, or do they decide to venture inside to kill the foxes if they are inside?
Whispin learns hunting.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shrubclan || #2

Postby cippisweet » Fri May 11, 2018 10:42 am

-·=»‡«=·- sняυвcℓαη -·=»‡«=·-
Number of Cats: 2 [2 servings]
1:1
Next Moonpool visit: Saturday, May 12th

It had been a couple of days since Owlstreak joined ShrubClan as its first warrior. The morning enveloped the pair of cats in soft, lightweight snow and promises for a better day than last. Beechstar's eyes slowly opened as they adjusted to the light. What seemed to be bright, warm sunshine to the eye was just another facade, which Beechstar predicted would leave more snow.
"How long do you have to take just to get up?" Owlstreak looked out expectantly from the entrance of the leader's den, having obviously waited for Beechstar to awaken. Her silvery pelt was dotted with a thin cape of white snowflakes. Beechstar got to his feet and then stepped towards Owlstreak. "A leader who can't even wake up to... well, do their job!" she exclaimed, playfully pushing Beechstar with one small, delicate paw.
"Fine, jeez," Beechstar emitted, finally regaining his focus. "If you stop PLAYING AROUND, then maybe we can get to being productive." Owlstreak giggled childishly as Beechstar stood in front of her, annoyed and still not out of his den.
Hopefully she's not actually doubting me, now that she's settled in, Beechstar hoped as he headed towards the center of camp. Once I'm awake, then we'll hunt. I'm glad StarClan sent Owlstreak, but we can't survive on just frog legs.

[Owlstreak has joined the Clan after being sent by StarClan!]
[Beechstar and Owlstreak go hunting together.]
[1 post left to stockpile food.]

Leader:
          Beechstar | 27 | Tom |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✦[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Owlstreak | 20 | She-cat |

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Thunderpath | N/A
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnows | x0 | 0 servings
    Frogs | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbits | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Birds | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
there used to be a signature here with a really cute succulent but it's gone now!! anyway he/they
cippisweet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

azgeda: x.

Postby clarke, » Fri May 11, 2018 11:54 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ( ∞ 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 ) 58 xx ( ∞ 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬. ) 31 xx ( ∞ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 ) 27 xx ( ∞ visit to pramheda on ) 4/24 xx ( ∞ servings ) 7 ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    echo watched from a distance as yellowsong and roan gently touched muzzles, and she growled quietly. to her right, emori gave her a questioning glance. “i’m loyal to my prince, and yellowsong isn’t pure ice-nation blood.” echo replied sharply, her lilac mask tilted upward.
    “neither are you, echo. she’s our sister, let her be happy.” emori reasoned quietly, touching her tail to her chin.
    “they’re not our siblings, they’re clan jumpers, unloyal to azgeda half of their blood. they can’t just pick and choose which clan they want to be loyal to.” she muttered angrily, her blue eyes flashing with contempt.
    “next you’ll be rejecting your mother, and your littermates, too, then? because you’re not full ice nation?” bellamy had approached from behind and looked even more infuriated than echo.
    “if that’s what it takes, bell. it’s not like i’d expect you to understand; you’re more loyal to blood than your clan.” echo paused, aware that queen nia was gazing at her and her siblings with heightened interest.
    "at least bellamy stands up for himself." octavia muttered, her emerald gaze not moving from echo's icy one.
    "i don't even think the clans know your name, octavia. you're not special, and big brother doesn't need your help. he got himself into this mess, he can fight his way out of it on his own." echo remarked, a hiss layered behind her meow.
    “and you’re a spy. why do you think your face hasn’t been marked like the rest of us? hasn’t been scarred?” bellamy spat at his sister, his tail lashing wildly.
    queen nia was quick to interrupt the bickering siblings, her flicking tail evidence that her patience was wearing thin.
    “echo is unmarked because she’s quick, and she’s stealthy, and she’s lethal. she’s never failed at a training session and survived a night outside the camp as a kit. have any of you done that?” queen nia was now defending the she-cat, her eyes scanning echo’s siblings to see if they would dare speak up against their queen. “as i recall, bellamy, you were the last to be given your warriors status, hmm? because you failed to defeat your enemy? you see, echo has always been smarter and stronger than you. it is why she is not marked: she doesn’t need to be reminded of where her loyalties should lie.”
x
──────────────────
( wanheda, wintam, violet, koi, allanon, and vinecreek go hunting. )
( rustpelt, sneezenose, yellowsong, thalia, pheonix, and arion go hunting. )
( oakshade, skairipa, soncha, gonplei, bellamy, and fotam go hunting. )
( amberle, lionspaw, coal, and jax are all ready to become warriors.)
( nia goes into labor. maplestar is the father. )
pff, she's not hella overdue or anything. i most certainly did not
forget about her pregnancy

( the clan eats x2 trout and x1 snow mouse. )
( all seconds train. )
──────────────────

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ) ontari, 30m, ♀
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 ) nia, 50m, ♀
    ( 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 ) atohl, 50m, ♂
    ( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ) roan, 20m, ♂
    admonium, 30m, ♂
    leo, 9m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) niylah, 30m, ♀
    sneezenose, 20m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
    wanheda, 52m, ♀
    skairipa, 18m, ♀
    wintam, 39m, ♀
    violet, 31m, ♀
    koi, 27m, ♀
    allanon, 39m, ♂
    fotam, 45m, ♂
    gonplei, 53m, ♂
    soncha, 31m, ♀
    phoenix, 30m, ♀
    arion, 37m, ♂
    oakshade, 20m, ♂
    bubbleheart, 20m, ♂
    yellowsong, 20m, ♀
    vinecreek, 65m, ♂
    rustpelt, 65m, ♂
    arumwillow, 29m, ♀
    palenose, 29m, ♀
    octavia, 14m, ♀
    lincoln, 14m, ♂
    emori, 14m, ♀
    jace, 13m, ♂
    cassius, 13m, ♂
    bellamy, 14m, ♂
    anca, 12m, ♀

( 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬 )
    echo, 14m, ♀
    bekka, 14m, ♀
    luna, 29m, ♀
    thalia, 19m, ♀
    ankara, 13m, ♀
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 )
    boulder, 20m, ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 )
    coalpaw, 11m, ♂
    lionspaw, 13m, ♂
    amberle, 13m, ♀
    wil, 11m, ♂
    poppy, 10m, ♀
    cherrypaw, 10m, ♀
    falconpaw, 10m, ♂
    jax, 10m, ♂
    catania, 10m, ♀
    shea, 10m, ♂
    eretria, 10m, ♀
    ander, 9m, ♂
    finn, 9m, ♂
    eden, 9m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 )
    diamond, 47m, ♀
    onya, 31m, ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐲 )
    gem, 4m, ♀
    zevon, 4m, ♂
    drizzle, 4m, ♀
    adanya, 3m, ♀

( 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) south: swiftclan
    southeast: halcyonclan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) swiftclan
    ( 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) none
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 )
    poppy/x1 | foxglove /x1
    nightshade/x1 | hemlock/x1
    cobweb/x5 | stick/x1 | dock/x1
    chamomile/x2 | burdock/x2
    ragwort/x2 | lungwort/x2
    bindweed/x1 | garlic/x1
    daisy/x1 | juniper/x1
    broom/x1 | blackberry leaf/x1
    cob nuts/x1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 )
    trout | x7 | 3 servings
    salmon | x12 | 3 servings
    snow ferret | x20 | 2 servings
    snow mouse | x15 | 1 servings
    snow vole | x9 | 1 servings
    hawk | x7 | 3 servings

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
    violet | amberle | 4 | sw, cl, hu, fi
    koi | lionspaw | 4 | sw, cl, hu, fi
    nia | wil | 3 | fi, sw, cl
    yellow | poppy | 4 | cl, hu, fi, sw
    phoenix | cherry | 4 | cl, hu, fi, sw
    thalia | falcon | 4 | cl, hu, fi, sw
    oak | coal | 4 | cl, hu, fi, sw
    luna | shea | 4 | cl, hu, fi, sw
    atohl | catania | 1 | hu
    roan | eretria | 4 | cl, hu, fi, sw
    bubble | jax | 4 | cl, hu, fi, sw
    ontari | eden | 2 | fi, sw
    soncha | finn | 3 | fi, sw, cl

( 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 )
    naikou | throat slit by skairipa
    ind an execution
    gona | drowned by skairipa

inda brawl
    posy | pushed off cliff by skairipa

indan assassination
    osias | mauled by bear

inda battle
    artigus | mauled by bear

inda battle
    tamlin | died in kit-birth

indan accident
    lexa | killed by skairipa

inda battle
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 )
    lexa and wanheda | ander, finn
    soncha and artigus | bekka, lincoln
    diamond and luxx | and company
    wintam and fotam | wil
    arumwillow and dashiell | jax
    catania, shea, pippa, elliot, heather
    nia and atohl | admonium, roan
    ontari, leo
    onya and anwyll | zevon, drizzle
    ciera, quinn
    fotam and swandust | falconkit,
    cherrykit, quailkit, timberkit
    salmonkit
    gonplei and fluffy | anca, jace
    soft, dragon
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 )
    » onya, lexa, luna, wanheda
    eden, + ontari are all natblida.
    » oakshade, sneezenose, dia,
    arumwillow, shea, jax, adanya,
    zevon, + catania all have powers.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❁ ─ roseclan post 004

Postby ashton. » Fri May 11, 2018 12:28 pm

ImageImage
─────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxeight cats . four males . four females
─────────────────────

┌──────────────────────┐

actions:

prey eaten: x1 bird (3 servings)
training: bramblepaw (learning fighting please?)
patrol: coalstorm and lightfrost
hunting: tawnystar and blazethistle
herb hunting: blizzardstone

need to find:
sheila, dapplefog, bearclaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

└──────────────────────┘

LEADER:
    Tawnystar | 24 | F |
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9/9]

DEPUTY:
    Coalstorm | 24 | M |

MEDICINE CAT:
    Blizzardstone | 23 | F | | deaf

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE:
    none

WARRIORS: [5]
    Sootstripe | 29 | M |
    Lightfrost | 27 | M |
    Blazethistle | 27 | F |
    Cindermask | 36 | M |

APPRENTICES: [1]
    Bramblepaw | 9 | F |

QUEENS: [0]

KITS: [0]

ELDERS: [0]

DECEASED CATS: [0]

MATES:
    Honeydapple + ???
    xxDaisyskip, Foxpounce, Birchwing
    Daisyskip + Crowstorm
    xx↪ Lightfrost, Sootstripe (adopted), Tawnystar (adopted)
    Appleheart (EchoClan) + Brindlecloud (EchoClan)
    xx↪ Lavenderpool (EchoClan), Tawnystar
    Briardusk (OceanClan) + Cloudtalon
    xx↪ Darkfur (MoorClan), Burntcloud (RavenClan),
    xx↪ Raindapple (Azgeda), Blizzardstone

ALLIES:
    none

ENEMIES:
    none

BORDERS:
    North | mountains | open
    South | river | ShadeClan
    West | mountains | open
    East | forest | open
    North-east | forest | open
    North-west | mountains | open
    South-east | river | open
    South-west | forest | open

MEDICINE STORE:
    Catchweed | x1
    Cobwebs | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Mallow leaves | x1
    Willow bark | x1

FRESH-KILL PILE:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving ea.
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving ea.
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings ea.
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings ea.
    Big fish | x0 | 3 servings ea.
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings ea.
    Total | 5 | 10 servings

MENTORS:
    Sootstripe | Bramblepaw | hunting

x
xxxx❁ ─ last moon

xxxxBlizzardstone's bright blue eyes widened when she found Tawnystar and Cindermask returning from their patrol, the latter of the two limping into the camp, holding his left forepaw above the ground and wincing at the throbbing pain.
xxxxBlizzardstone! the leader signed after she noticed that the medicine cat had seen them. Get over here! I think Cindermask broke his leg.
xxxxThe medicine cat hurried to her den, her paws trembling as she sorted through her few herbs in search of the rush. Thank StarClan she had found that today. She picked it up gingerly with her teeth and carried it back to her two Clan-mates, who now were just outside the den, Cindermask lying down. Carefully the young molly wrapped the rush around the broken foreleg. He should rest for two moons, she signed to Tawnystar, who then spoke the words to Cindermask. The tom nodded his thanks to the white molly.
xxxx"Bramblepaw, go get his moss bed from the warriors' den," Tawnystar called to the apprentice. The young brown tabby had crept up behind them to see what all the fuss was about. She whirled around and ducked into the den, quickly returning dragging the moss, and she took it into the medicine den, leaving it in a corner. The leader and medicine cat helped Cindermask to his paws and to the nest.
xxxxHow's it feel to have your first patient as a full medicine cat? the ginger signed with a smile to her friend, who gave a small shrug. It did feel a bit weird without Appleheart at her side, she had to admit....

xxxx❁ ─ this moon

xxxx"I want to find some rogues to fight! I'll knock them senseless for sure!" Bramblepaw declared, a wide, mischievous grin spreading across her features. Her mentor had just finished telling her how he, Tawnystar, Lightfrost, and Blizzardstone had escaped the rogues and decided to start a Clan.
xxxxSootstripe chuckled. "Ah, sure you will. I haven't even taught you to fight yet, have you thought about that?"
xxxxThe apprentice shrugged, mewing, "I'd be fine. I'm tough and I have a sharp mind -- you said so. I could probably figure it out."
xxxx"Well, do you want to end up like Cindermask in the medicine den with a lot more than a broken leg after your little squabble with a couple rogues?"
xxxxBramblepaw scoffed, "A couple rogues? I'd take on the whole lot of 'em!"
xxxxShaking his head, the warrior smiled. "Alright, alright. Let's go prepare you for your imaginary encounter with all those rogues."
Last edited by ashton. on Sat May 12, 2018 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( mistclan // [ 29 ] `` )

Postby notwearingsocks » Fri May 11, 2018 1:48 pm

xxxxImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( leader )
i▬kestrelflight, 48m, tom
↳ has not yet travelled to moonpool to receive lives
i▬★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( deputy )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( healers )
i▬addercloud, 31m, molly
flickerfoot, 26m, molly
twitchwhisker, 13m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( healer apprentices )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( warriors )
i▬redhawk, 48m, molly
duckwater, 53m, tom
flurrywind, 31m, tom
mudflank, 32m, tom
canarysong, 21m, tom
tortoisecreek, 42m, molly
sheepnose, 20m, molly
fawnspot, 18m, molly
stagleap, 35m, tom
birchfang, 24m, tom
neptune, 16m, tom
saturn, 16m, tom
beetlenose, 31m, tom
skygaze, 15m, tom
frostbite, 14m, molly
turtlepatch, 14m, molly
sealskip, 14m, tom
heavypad, 13m, tom
bubblewish, 13m, molly
treespirit, 13m, tom
owlnotch, 12m, tom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( apprentices )
i▬moosepaw, 10m, tom
stumpypaw, 7m, molly
basilpaw, 7m, tom
hiccuppaw, 7m, molly
pigeonpaw, 7m, molly
salmonpaw, 6m, tom
copperpaw, 6m, molly
sproutpaw, 6m, molly
jackdawpaw, 6m, tom
porcupinepaw, 6m, tom
softpaw, 6m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( nursery helpers )
i▬hollystem, 28m, molly
flowergale, 13m, tom
lilacsky, 35m, molly

↳ due now

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( queens )
i▬tansypatch, 33m, molly
skunkberry, 21m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( kits )
i▬coralkit, 2m, molly
batkit, 2m, molly

↳ blind

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the wise )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( notes )
i▬twitchwhisker has a nervous tic
owlnotch has a notch in his ear

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( mentors & apprentices )
i▬birch & poppy, 4s // hunting, running, tracking, en-
durance
mud & moose, 4s // strategy, climbing, stealth, speed
red & robin, 1s // fighting
kestrel & stumpy, 1s // swimming
duck & basil, 1s // balance
stag & hiccup, 1s // endurance
tortoise & pigeon, 1s // speed
fawn & salmon, 0s // skills
beetle & copper, 0s // skills
flurry & sprout, 0s // skills
canary & jackdaw, 0s // skills
neptune & porcupine, 0s // skills
saturn & soft, 0s // skills

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( deceased )
i▬slatestar, 42m, weakness / drowning
palesun, 45m, drowning

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( families )
i▬unknown & unknown // kestrel & red
red & swift // carp & sky
unknown & unknown // twitch & tree
unknown & unknown // flower, heavy, & bubble
duck & tortoise // clover & seal
kestrel & tansy // apple, stumpy, basil, hiccup, &
pigeon
adder & pale // swallow, salmon, & copper
unknown & unknown // sprout, & jackdaw
unknown & unknown // porcupine & soft
skunk & sheep // surrogate ; mud // mole
stag & holly // coral
beetle & lilac // unborn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( borders )— - n = honestclan, n/e = c-
osmoclan, e = brambleclan, s/e = pud-
dleclan, s = moleclan, s/w = the barn,
w = cliffclan, n/w = drizzleclan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( allies )— - brambleclan, drizzl-
i▬eclan, swiftclan, ravenclan
i▬xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

i▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( enemies )— - i▬xxxxxxxxxx.

i▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
(statistics: 22 toms, 22 mollies, 44 total // 08 servings needed // next visit to moonpool is 05/03/18 // archive )— -
(fresh kill pile: 9 hares, 7 mice, 7 birds, 6 shrews, 8 stoats, 10 small fish ;; 103 servings )— -
(medicine store: 1 chervil, 2 borage leaves, 2 raspberry leaves, 2 burdock root, 1 juniper berry, 4 catmint, 1 goatweed, 4 lovage, 1 cobweb, 3 bindweed, 1 rosemary, 2 honey, 1 mouse bile, 2 dandelions, 1 feverfew, 3 ragwort leaves, 1 stinging nettle, 2 cob nuts, 3 lavender, 1 ivy leaf, 2 watermint, 1 celandine, 1 sorrel, 1 lungwort, 1 marigold, 1 yarrow, 1 tansy )— -

servings per piece ;; hares // 3 servings | mice // 1 servings | birds // 3 servings | shrews // 1 servings | stoats // 2 servings | small fish // 2 servings

ixxx▬last moon.
i▬a wail broke through the blanket of fog that curled low over the mistclan camp, tendrils of misty substance reaching down and carassing the mourning cats, as if in reassurance. leafcurl's cry of despair had been the first to break the silence, and if one listened closely they could hear the choked sobbing of palesun and addercloud, salmonkit and copperkit hunched beside palesun; and further back, only his green eyes visible from the darkness of his den, slatestar bit back his grief. one of their kits, swallowkit - the kit belonged to all three of them, really, for addercloud was the surrogate that birthed swallowkit and palesun and slatestar reared him - had been taken by the illness, now in the paws of starclan.
i▬leafcurl's wail had been for his mate, the tall and lanky darkmask, who had been killed by rogues that morning. leafcurl's head was bowed over darkmask's body, his shoulders shaking and eyes small slits. he had fought the rogues with a vengeance, having seen darkmask on the ground, bloody, but it had not been enough, had not been fast enough, for darkmask was already dead.
i▬the medicine cats were all mourning for mousewillow, too - twitchwhisker, having just been promoted from apprentice to medicine cat, felt rather conflicted. excitement at becoming a medicine cat sparked in her, but sadness crushed it down, recalling the times when she and mousewillow had gone herb hunting or helped with kittings.
i▬kestrelflight had his chin tucked against tansypatch's forehead, his eyes shut tightly and his ears curled to lay flat against the arch of his skull. applekit was dead, and there was nothing he could have done about it, but sadness still tugged at him nonetheless, and he could feel tansypatch shaking against him, robinpaw curled in the crook between her paws, with stumpypaw butting her head solemnly against kestrelflight's shoulder in reassurance ( she had never been particularly affectionate, choosing instead to show her love with light cuffs over the ear or headbutts such as this one ). basilpaw sniffed lightly, his flank pressed against hiccuppaw's, drawing a swift tongue over her ear with gratitude for her support, though she needed it just as much as he, her ears flat. pigeonpaw had retreated, heaving up her breakfast, her stomach churning and heart heavy with the loss of her favorite playmate.
i▬while death raged fiercely across one part of camp, new life was blooming in the other, kits finally getting their bearings, teetering around on unsteady legs, soft mewling for help when they fell onto their sides, swollen tummies full of milk. coralkit, the longest-furred of them all, looked as if she'd been electrocuted, her fur standing wildly in all directions as she pounced on smallkit, the runt of hollystem's litter, his tiny features screwed up with concentration as he shoved at coralkit. sparkkit was chasing a stray butterfly, but got distracted by the mist that curled down from above, and instead chose to paw at that, watching it disperse under his touch.
i▬and, finally, there was batkit, sheepnose and skunkberry's pride and joy. the small molly had the same markings as skunkberry, but sheepnose still felt a swell of happiness each time she looked at her kit.
i▬batkit acted somewhat odd, though - she didn't like playing with the other kits, for she was often the one that they pinned down, and, when spoken to, her eyes roamed, as if she were refusing to make eye contact. no matter; sheepnose and skunkberry loved her nonetheless.
i▬the mist that settled low upon the camp was a thick blanket of obscurity that blocked the cats eyes from the trouble that lay ahead; for a rolling wall of blue-purple clouds pressed closer and closer, wind making the trees shudder with anticipation.

i▬this moon.
the camp was flooding. cats raced to and fro, kits clasped between teeth and held high above the belly-deep water that was not receding. rain still poured down, lightning flashing and thunder groaning. wind howled ominously in the distance, the forest ravaged by the hurricane.
i▬sheepnose hoisted batkit high above the water, the tiny molly wailing with fright, ears pressed against her head as sheepnose bounded through the mixture of rain and mud and stray moss that drifted past, ripped from the various dens. the low-lying camp had never been prepared for a storm, could only handle a small amount of rain before the ground was all mud, but this, this was nothing like the cats had ever seen before. sheepnose cringed away from a large branch that had skidded down the slope from the forest, and scrambled her way up the rise, her paws sinking ankle-deep in mud as she dashed towards the overhanging trees on the higher land that protected from the flood. skunkberry was there, and as sheepnose grew closer she reached out and took batkit from her, but spared a moment to draw a quick lick of appreciation over her ear.
i▬eclipseheart, bearclaw, ferretface, and beestream were hunched over, further away from the various cats that had escaped the flood; they kept their distance to protect against infecting the other felines. slatestar was nowhere to be found.
i▬kestrelflight reappeared from within the turmoil of the rain that came down in sheets. he carried a small orange tomkit, swallowkit, with tansypatch following close behind, salmonkit clutched between her jaws. their own litter, robinpaw, stumpypaw, hiccuppaw, pigeonpaw, and basilpaw, trudged behind them, struggling against the wind. basilpaw was soaked to the bone, but copperkit squirmed in his grasp, while pigeonpaw had sproutkit held tightly in her mouth. as kestrelflight deposited swallowkit beside hollystem, the other nursery helpers, and the queens who had clustered together, seeking reassurance, he lifted his head, water streaming in rivulets across his face. “where’s slatestar?” he asked sharply, whirling around in search of the leader. when he didn't see him, he turned on basilpaw. "don't go anywhere," he demanded. "keep them safe." kestrelflight jabbed his tail in the direction of basilpaw's siblings, and the apprentice nodded solemnly. kestrelflight drew a swift lick over his head, brushing against tansypatch reassuringly as he delved back into the panic of the hurricane.
i▬kestrelflight was keeping a mental checklist; his kin was all safe, along with tansypatch, the kits were all with the rest of the cats ( he saw eaglefrost and fawnspot sprint by him with jackdawkit and porcupine kit, and a few moments later, beetlenose, neptune, saturn, and twitchwhisker trotted by, clutching the last four inhabitants of the nursery in their jaws. the panicked mothers followed close behind, though lilacsky had been one of the first to be ushered out of the den, with her swollen belly carrying precious cargo ). there was addercloud, urging the mourning leafcurl fowards, with redhawk behind her, shoving owlpaw lightly. kestrelflight locked eyes with his sister, and she dipped her head lightly in recognition before she angled her attention back to owlpaw. flickerfoot dashed by, carrying herbs, and duckwater and shrikethorn were assisting her, bundles of delicate leaves clutched in their jaws. flurrywind and mudflank were attempting to save the waterlogged prey, though they abandoned the effort quickly, choosing instead to help smaller cats through the muck.
i▬kestrelflight's eyes alighted upon a silvery-blue tomcat, perched atop the flatrock, who was facing a pale feline. "come on, slatestar," palesun urged, tugging hard at the larger tom's scruff. "palesun, i can't - " slatestar wheezed out, his illness making him weak, unable to trudge through the flood. he locked eyes with kestrelflight, who stood, panic-stricken, in belly-deep water. kestrelflight realized suddenly that slatestar's eyes were dim, his ears lowered. "you have to go," slatestar addressed kestrelflight. he knew that palesun wouldn't leave his side, and so now he spoke to his deputy. "keep them safe. find somewhere new to settle." his yellow eyes were hard, despite the grief that was palpable in his tone. "i'm staying," palesun declared firmly, laying beside slatestar, their pelts pressed against one another. "i know," slatestar rumbled, though he seemed dismal at the thought, the idea that his mate would be dying too, though there were no words that he could use to convince palesun otherwise.
i▬slatestar looked at kestrelflight again. "you'll be a great leader," he told him. there was a pause. "keep our kits safe." ( kestrelflight was one of few cats who knew about the mateship between slatestar and palesun , and their kits, addercloud being the surrogate ). another moment of silence before palesun spoke up. "tell twitchwhisker that i've always been proud of her. she'll make a wonderful medicine cat." kestrelflight dipped his head low, and slatestar drew a swift, reassuring tongue over the crest of his forehead. "may starclan guide your path."

i▬- - -

i▬lightning crested down from the sky above, illuminating the eyes that peered from the forest, expectant. when a single silhouette appeared, head down, a murmur rushed across the waiting felines, grief tugging at their hearts. slatestar had been the rock of mistclan, the founder who had begun everything, but now - now he was gone.

i▬- - -

i▬shaky, his paws unsteady on the ground, kestrelflight led the variety of cats through the forest, stepping over tree roots and flinching as large droplets of rain dripped their way through the leafy canopy and made their way onto his head. tansypatch was beside him, her silent support making him feel incrementally better.
i▬addercloud was lingering beside lilacsky, concern for her pregnancy washing away any uncertainty about the need to find a new camp.
i▬for now, though, the former clan of mistclan would travel until their bones grew weary, until the rain stopped and the water receded and they alighted upon their new home.

[ mistclan's camp is destroyed by a hurricane. they are forced to relocate. ]
[ mistclan heads through the mountains, to the seaside beyond, though they do know know what lies ahead. ]
[ a large number of mistclan cats are lost in the confusion. ]
[ slatestar and palesun both drown. ]
[ lilacsky gives birth; addercloud and flickerfoot assist her. ]
[ twitchwhisker searches for herbs. ]
[ redhawk, duckwater, flurrywind, mudflank, canarysong, and tortoisecreek scout ahead, doubling as a border patrol ]
[ sheepnose, fawnspot, stagleap, birchfang, neptune, and saturn scout ahead, doubling as a border patrol ]
[ owlpaw has become owlnotch ]
[ salmonkit becomes salmonpaw, copperkit becomes copperpaw, sproutkit becomes sproutpaw, jackdawkit becomes jackdawpaw, porcupinekit becomes porcupinepaw, softkit becomes softpaw ]
[ all mentors train their apprentices how to scout ]
[ mistclan consumes x8 servings ]

( as of now, mistclan is travelling )
( as of my next post, mistclan will settle into their new territory & receive their new clan name !! they will be known as brineclan & will have a beachfront territory. expect a description ! )
( since i'm basically starting a ' ' new clan, ' ' i'm only recording deaths that occur from now on !! so all deaths listed are "brineclan" deaths. )
( prey will change, i'll update that on my next post too !! )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Fri May 11, 2018 1:53 pm

Weather
Leaf-bare- It seems Leaf-bare is toying with the Clans once again. The snowfall started off gently and covered the Clan territory in a thin blanket. Now, the snow is thick and rises up well past the bellies of even the tallest cats. Prey and predators are hiding away safely in their burrows and are rarely risking the journey out. This clearly will not stop patrols from leaving the camp. Let's hope they return safely

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Honestclan ] |
[ Briarclan ] | [ Jinxclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ] | [ Sparrowclan ] | [ Azgeda ] |
[ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ] | [ Horizonclan ] | [ Mintclan ] | [ Swiftclan ] | [ Quartzclan ] | [ Floodclan ] | [ Mallowclan ] |
[ Aridclan ] | [ The Summits ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

.Firefly wrote:
"stop fidgeting" coyotefang hissed at adderstrike as the young she-cat shifted. "sorryyyy" came the 'sorry-I'm-not-sorry' reply. the medicine cat was trying to use some rush to bind the new warrior's broken paw into place. unfortunately, adderstrike was being a major pain in his backside and kept shuffling on her paws. finally, he managed to get it into place. "there, done" he meowed. he wouldn't admit it, but coyotefang was quite proud of his handiwork. he had only been the aridclan medicine cat for two moons and already he had overseen a kitting and was on the way to mending a broken paw. falconstar, the leader, had expressed her gratitude to him multiple times already, but coyotefang just said that it was his duty to serve the clan just as hers was to lead the clan. "thanks, coyotefang!" adderstrike meowed cheerfully as she limped out of the medicine cat den's tunnel. there were days when coyotefang wished he were a warrior and not a medicine cat, but it was days like these that made him realise that it all was worth it.

--

canyoncry looked up as adderstrike emerged from the medicine cat den's tunnel. "morning adderstrike" she mewed, her tone as bright and cheery as always. something hit her side and she looked down to see stonekit shaking his head. "owww dat 'urt" he squeaked, shaking his head. canyoncry let out a mrrow of laughter. "well what did you think would happen?" she chuckled, wrapping her tail around her kit so he didn't run off again. "hey adderstrike, you haven't happened to see twigkit anywhere, have you?" she asked the young warrior. twigkit and stonekit had run off a few minutes ago and she couldn't think of anywhere the little she-cat could possibly be hiding that she hadn't checked already. "hm? oh, yeah, I saw her. she was going down to visit coyotefang" adderstrike said over her shoulder as she limped towards the cave entrance. as soon as the words were out of her mouth, an angry voice came from the medicine cat den. "TWIGKIT! How many times have I told to STAY OUT OF THE BORAGE LEAVES!" canyoncry visibly winced. she herself had been on the receiving end of that grouchy voice once. it was enough to make her obey every word the medicine cat said without hesitation. she padded into the medicine cat den to find twigkit sitting in the borage leaf pile. one leaf was even stuck on her head. coyotefang was fixing her with his most intimidating glare but twigkit seemed unfased. she turned to canyoncry. "guess what? I'm gonna to be a medi-medis-medisin cat when I'm older!" the kit announced, puffing her chest out proudly. stonekit, standing behind canyoncry let out a laugh. "dats funny" he said in a matter of fact tone.

[coyotefang uses rush to help bind adderstrike's broken paw]
[twigkit claims she wants to be a medicine cat when she's older]
[stonekit reckons twigkit is ridiculous]
[coyotefang and adderstrike go herb hunting]
[falconstar, tumbleweed and eagleheart go patrolling]
[falconstar, tumbleweed and eagleheart go hunting]

[ After a few days, Adderstrike's paw has already made a great improvement. The young she-cat will still need to rest her paw for a moon ]
[ Coyotefang quickly realized his mistake in bringing Adderstrike along with him. The young she-cat, even with a broken paw, rushed ahead of him and stuck her nose into everything. Adderstrike constantly questioned him on what a certain plant was and if it could be used on a herb. After the third time of being asked what a fern was, Coyotefang sent the warrior off to look for a plant shaped like a squirrel's tail. Coyotefang was finally able to gather his borage and fennel leaves in peace while spotted tabby searched for the nonexistent herb ]
[ In the middle of the patrol, Eagleheart stumbles to a halt and his jaw falls open, the one of three mice the patrol caught falling to the ground. A loner was chewing on a bone of some long eaten animal ahead of them. The loner looked up, the annoyed look on their face quickly turning to shock. "Brother?" ]

cujo. wrote:
rowanpaw followed their mentor and her mate back towards camp, rolling their eyes affectionately as the two flirted. it was rather sweet, they had to admit. the pair had known each other before they'd both stumbled upon mallowclan, and shrikeflower hadn't wasted any time in asking waspcloud to be her mate when she'd finally found her again after several moons of being separated.
a thin kitten cry came from somewhere off to the thick forest to their left; and so used to the noises of swanclaw's rapidly growing litter they almost didn't take full notice until, two paw steps later - heart pounding in their chest - they realised they were too far from camp for the noise to belong to any on mallowclan's kits.
"wait!" they yelped, claws dug into the ground for balance as they staggered to a stop, causing the warriors to freeze mid-step and look back at them, bewildered as they took in the apprentice's shaking, panting form; shrikeflower's claws unsheathed unconsciously as she scanned the area for threats, and waspcloud's ears flickered attentively as she met their eyes. "i hear something!"
"what is it?" she asked.
"i, i thought i heard a kit?" it came out as a question but the second the words left their mouth both warriors sprung to attention; faces drawn and serious and ears swiveling in an attempt to pick up any noise. the sight made some of the tension leave their body; a kit wouldn't last long in the snow, but with two of mallowclan's finest searching for them, hopefully everything would be fine ...

it wasn't even the first time mudstar had woken up to find a strange cat in the middle of their camp; though it was the first time she found one sitting patiently waiting for the clan to awaken. hazelleaf had barely even noticed they'd stumbled into another cat's territory as they followed their nose for herbs. but last time, there had only been her. now she had a dozen clanmates who she'd protect with everything she had in her.
"who are you?" she growled as she stood a short distance away from the stranger. the other cat was a lot bigger than she was; nearly as tall as bramblestream, though not nearly as broad. older than her, too, with a pelt littered in scars and a missing eye.
the rogue fixed her remaining eye, unperturbed, and answered simply, "stoatfang."
'stoatfang.' distantly, she thought the name rang a bell but refused to break her concentration. "and what might you doing in the middle of my home?"
the rogue shrugged, gaze unwavering. "the stars lead me here."
mudstar opened her mouth to further question her when she started at a choked sound from behind.
"ma?" hazelleaf called, voice small and broken in disbelief.
"hazel?" the rogue gasped, getting to her feet.
"ma!" hazelleaf cried, dashing forwards at full pelt and crashing heavily into the big molly, knocking them both to the ground and the rogue onto her back. "ma!" they sobbed, burying their head under the molly's head. the rogue's purr reverberated around the camp as she wrapped her paws around hazelleaf and rolled them with a laugh that was almost a sob, rubbing her muzzle against the healer's cheek. "i thought - i thought - ma! mammy!"
"i'm here, little one, i'm here," she shushed them. "oh, my sweet kit."
'oh,' mudstar thought as she sat down slowly, blinking repeatedly. 'stoatfang.'

the kit wobbled several steps left of the big tom, and then back again to the right. bramblestream darted out his good paw, careful to keep his sprained one out of harms way, and the kitten clumsily pounced on it before he jumped back again with a tiny growl; face bright with pride at his achievement.
swanclaw chuckled as she caught sight of them as she left the nursery, having put the younger trio of her kits to bed for a nap after their excitement at seeing snow for the first time left them so exhausted they were almost falling asleep on their feet, and sat down beside whimbrelfoot once more. "i think ol' murder strut might be a good match for a mentor," they said by way of greeting.
she looked at her kit - still positively tiny for his age - with a fond look. it was hard to think that in just a moon's time he'd be a -paw. he darted forward, wobbly as ever, and batted bramblesteam's nose with a cheeky giggle. "think you might be right," she agreed, with a sly smile as whimbrelfoot let out a pretend offended huff.
"think i might be right? of course i'm right!"
"i dunno," she drawled. "still haven't proved me wrong by catching that hare, slowfoot."
"i caught two ducks this night!"
"last time i checked, a duck weren't a hare," she said, as they both turned back to rosekit and bramblestream when giggles that definitely didn't belong to rosekit rang out through the camp. the kit was on the tom's broad back where he was nipping triumphantly at his ear and making the huge warrior laugh as he gently shook him off. "but i'll give you this one."

mallowclan eats 4 servings ;; two whole small fish
mudstar hunts
whimbrelfoot hunts
stoatfang and campionpelt patrol
shrikeflower, waspcloud and rowanpaw patrol; rowanpaw brings the kit's cries to the attention of the warriors
↪ they attempt to find the source of the noise
bramblestream rests in camp; alternating between resting in the healers' den and entertaining the kits
hazelleaf hunts for herbs
waspcloud and rowanpaw train
waspcloud and shrikeflower officially become mates!

[ Mudstar cursed loudly, lashing her tail angrily as the vole scuttled out of her grasp and into the safety of its home. That was the third vole the Mallowclan leader had missed and it was starting to get to her. With a defeated sigh, Mudstar returned to camp empty-pawed ]
[ Whimbrelfoot didn't have much more luck than Mudstar, but they did manage to catch a measly shrew. It was better than nothing ]
[ Stoatfang walked awkwardly ahead of Campionpelt, unsure of how to communicate with someone who couldn't talk back. Campionpelt kept looking back, his tail flicking back and forth before nodding towards Stoatfang. The one-eyed she-cat blinked at him, confused. The ginger and white tom narrowed his eyes and looked up pointedly just as an excited call sounded above them. Stoatfang looked up to see a kittypet, not much older than Swanclaw, nestled among the bare branches of a tree ]
[ Waspcloud pushes Rowanpaw behind her, the fur along her spine bristling as the stench of death became stronger. Shrikeflower moved ahead of the two, moving around a tree to find the source of the cry. The silver and white deputy stiffened as Waspcloud joined her. A kit was nestled against the stomach of a she-cat who's soul had long left her body. Rowanpaw pushed past Waspcloud and hurried to the kit, who let out another cry. Shrikeflower joined the apprentice, sniffing around the dead she-cat and kit, picking up the scents of other kits. With a heavy heart, Shrikeflower followed the scent trail the kits had left. The Mallowclan deputy found that the scent of the kits carried on for quite a while but eventually ended in a clearing that smelled heavily of fox ]
[ Hazelleaf carefully nipped the stalk of celandine, gently setting it down next to the small pile of ivy that she had already gathered. None of the Mallowclan cats had any eye problems at the moment but she knew someone would eventually. Plus, celandine only bloomed in leafbare so it was best to get it while she still could ]
[ Rowanpaw growled, shaking their head furiously as they walked away from Waspcloud, shooting the she-cat a glare. Waspcloud smiled at her apprentice before dropping down into another battle crouch. The young apprentice let out another yowl and dove back into their battle training ]

gummyfox12364 wrote:
[FlareHeart is welcomed to the clan]
[After stressing for moons HollyStar finally works out all the mentors for the kits]
[TroutKit gets HareLeap, HoneyKit gets ThistleFang, BurntKit gets WhirlShine, MorningKit gets FlareHeart, and OakKit gets LavenderRunner. All receive the suffix Paw]
[TwigHeart and ThistleFang try for kittens]
[TwigHeart and FlickeringFlame go herb hunting, after several days of TwigHeart begging ThistleFang to go he finally agrees]
[HollyStar enjoys the confidence of the kittypet and lets him join the clan under the name FlareHeart]
[After a moon of arguing with the medicine cat apprentice BrackenBreeze finally moves to the nursery]
[LavenderRunner, OakPaw, OakRiver, ThirftPaw, ThistleFang, and HoneyPaw go hunting and patrolling]
[HollyStar entrusts FlareHeart with the second patrol; FlareHeart, MorningPaw, BumbleTail, WhirlShine, BurntPaw, and HollyStar go hunting and patroling]
[HareLeap, BeetleNose, TroutPaw, and DawnTail go hunting and patrolling]
[All Apprentice go training, besides OlivePaw who was told to stay in camp for a moon]
[FloodClan eats 2 mice and 1 big fish/ 5 serving]

[ Beetlenose and Dawntail both beam proudly as their litters are given their apprentice names. Troutpaw, Honeypaw, Burntpaw, Morningpaw and Oakpaw all dash to their mothers as soon as Harestar finishes their ceremony, purring loudly as they are praised by their mothers and the other Floodclan cats ]
[ I stated in my last reply that Twig was pregnant as well since she and Thistle became mates ]
[ Flickeringflame, Twigheart and Thistlefang dart back to camp just as another snowstorm starts. The two medicine cats and warrior carefully set their bundles of celandine and ivy down in the medicine cat den ]
[ Due to the snowstorm, Lavenderunner, Flareheart and Hareleap's patrols all return back to camp early ]
[ Since they were forced to return back to camp, the apprentices had to do their training session inside the camp. Though they didn't get to practice on live prey, the apprentices all managed to learn some basic hunting skills before heading to their dens for the night ]

:.Duplex.: wrote:My clan is RainClan.
They're referred to as that because they live in a meadow with mountains not so far off in the distance, and it's incredibly rainy.
They also have a slow moving river within a thin forest.
They have a reputation for being polite with the other clans, only becoming angry if provoked. This reputation is deserved, as their kits are brought up to be polite but unafraid to stick up for themselves. They have a thunderpath down south, and if they follow along its edge, they'll reach twoleg place, where no cat is allowed to go unless granted permission by the leader.

(Is this enough? Please let me know if I screw up at anything, at any point!)

[ Rainclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Osleya ]
[ That is definitely enough!! Don't worry, you'll do great :) ]

amethyst14 wrote:
After what felt like eternity to the patrol group Sagestar turns and hisses at Perchpaw, "How dare you lie to me! There are no kits out here! That dead body we found might have been a mother but it's clear to me that what ever killed her took her kits."

Perchpaw had crouched down to make himself smaller, his ear flattened in embarrassment, "B-but I thought-" The apprentice was interrupted by the quick slash the leader had dealt him.

"But nothing! You are a worthless piece of fur!" Sagestar would have continued if it wasn't for the normally calm and quiet Willowdusk that intervened.

"Sagestar! I am sorry for my apprentice, but that is no reason to call him worthless. He thought he scented kits from that mother we had found and-" The leader had finally lost his temper and launched himself at the she-cat, easily overtaking her. Willowdusk felt the claws slide down her face and through her eye, blinding her with the blood that now ran down it. Sagestar didn't stop there as he torn into her ear. She felt relief when the leader all of a sudden went flying, it was Mudpuddle who launched himself at the leader to defend his comrade.

"Run." Mudpuddle muttered to the others quietly as he took a battle stance. The warrior was larger than the leader now but he lacked experience. It didn't matter now, he was preparing to fight and defend against his leader. Out of the corner of his eye he could see the others start to leave slowly, trying to avoid the leader's attention.

Once the smaller group was away Willowdusk told Applebee, "Run and get help from camp, tell them Sagestar has lost it and attacked us. Mutesoft, see if you can still find those kits, if they are out here then I know you can find them. They are bound to be scared and vulnerable out here." The she cats nodded and separated from the group to do what Willowdusk has asked while Willowdusk and Perchpaw slowly make their way back to camp. Willowdusk was half blinded now and growing dizzy from the attack so Perchpaw had to offer all the help he could.

---

Tigerflower looked at her kits with a smile, this was her family and she loved them all. Sure she loved her siblings but the feeling of being a mother suited her. As her kits played in the nursery she watched them and though of all the events that had been happening, maybe it was time to leave?

It didn't take long for Tigerflower to decide what she wanted to do, after all any mother would want to keep their kits safe. The molly stood up and went to her restless kits and simply meowed every kit's dream, "Who wants to go on an adventure?" It seemed to have worked because all the kits bounced with eagerness. Tigerflower lead the way out of camp and through the forest slowly, only she knew that the family would never return.

---

[Apprentice Training Perchpaw and Mousepaw train. (Perchpaw trains with Brambletuft)]
[Fight Sagestar and Mudpuddle are fighting in the forest.]
[Border Patrol Mutesoft looks for the kits.]
[Injury Willowdusk has been blinded in one eye and is bleeding.]
[Leaving Tigerflower takes her kits and runs away from Briarclan.]
[Prey Eaten 3 Ermine (6 servings) ]

[ Perchpaw drops into a crouch, shooting Brambletuft a pleading look. The warrior settles next to Russetmist and shakes her head, ordering the apprentices to try again. The brown tabby tom starts to protest only to be cut off when Mousepaw swiped at him. When the sun reaches the center of the sky, the two mentors finally decide that it's time to head back to camp. Perrchpaw and Mousepaw race back, eager to show their clanmates the moves they have learned during their battle training ]
[ I'm not sure if you want me to kill them or not so whatever outcome you want can happen ]
[ Mutesoft didn't hold much hope for finding the kits alive. First, they were born in leafbare, which was a bad enough time for a queen in a Clan to give birth. Second, their mother was dead. So when the dilute calico stumbled upon the two kits, she was extremely shocked and immediately snatched them up and darted back to camp ]
[ Owlseed presses a thing of cobweb against Willowdusk's eye, murmuring quietly to the she-cat to try and calm her down. The medicine cat checks her eye again several days later to see that her usual bright eye had turned milky ]

osleya wrote:
echo watched from a distance as yellowsong and roan gently touched muzzles, and she growled quietly. to her right, emori gave her a questioning glance. “i’m loyal to my prince, and yellowsong isn’t pure ice-nation blood.” echo replied sharply, her lilac mask tilted upward.
“neither are you, echo. she’s our sister, let her be happy.” emori reasoned quietly, touching her tail to her chin.
“they’re not our siblings, they’re clan jumpers, unloyal to azgeda half of their blood. they can’t just pick and choose which clan they want to be loyal to.” she muttered angrily, her blue eyes flashing with contempt.
“next you’ll be rejecting your mother, and your littermates, too, then? because you’re not full ice nation?” bellamy had approached from behind and looked even more infuriated than echo.
“if that’s what it takes, bell. it’s not like i’d expect you to understand; you’re more loyal to blood than your clan.” echo paused, aware that queen nia was gazing at her and her siblings with heightened interest.
"at least bellamy stands up for himself." octavia muttered, her emerald gaze not moving from echo's icy one.
"i don't even think the clans know your name, octavia. you're not special, and big brother doesn't need your help. he got himself into this mess, he can fight his way out of it on his own." echo remarked, a hiss layered behind her meow.
“and you’re a spy. why do you think your face hasn’t been marked like the rest of us? hasn’t been scarred?” bellamy spat at his sister, his tail lashing wildly.
queen nia was quick to interrupt the bickering siblings, her flicking tail evidence that her patience was wearing thin.
“echo is unmarked because she’s quick, and she’s stealthy, and she’s lethal. she’s never failed at a training session and survived a night outside the camp as a kit. have any of you done that?” queen nia was now defending the she-cat, her eyes scanning echo’s siblings to see if they would dare speak up against their queen. “as i recall, bellamy, you were the last to be given your warriors status, hmm? because you failed to defeat your enemy? you see, echo has always been smarter and stronger than you. it is why she is not marked: she doesn’t need to be reminded of where her loyalties should lie.”

( wanheda, wintam, violet, koi, allanon, and vinecreek go hunting. )
( rustpelt, sneezenose, yellowsong, thalia, pheonix, and arion go hunting. )
( oakshade, skairipa, soncha, gonplei, bellamy, and fotam go hunting. )
( amberle, lionspaw, coal, and jax are all ready to become warriors.)
( nia goes into labor. maplestar is the father. )
pff, she's not hella overdue or anything. i most certainly did not
forget about her pregnancy

( the clan eats x2 trout and x1 snow mouse. )
( all seconds train. )

[ Several of the members on Wanheda's patrol huddled close together, looking at the patrol leader pleadingly. Wanheda looked at them and sighed, flicking her ear to get rid of the snow that had fallen on it, ordering them to return back to camp. On the way back, they ran into Rustpelt and Oakshade's patrols. It looks like Rustpelt's patrol caught nothing as well. Luckily, Oakshade's patrol had caught a snow vole ]
[ Amberle, Lionspaw, Coal and Jax all sit tall and proudly as they are given their new titles. Wil watches the older seconds jealously before slinking off to join his parents ]
[ Niylah and Sneezenose were sure they were going to lose Nia. Throughout her kitting, the queen's condition kept getting worse and worse. With each kit born, Nia got weaker and weaker. Several of Nia's kits struggled from the moment they were born, some never taking a breath while others managed to let out a few cries before ultimately falling quiet and joining their previous littermates in Starclan. Then after several days, Nia got better. The queen curled her tail around her surviving two kits and finally took a well-deserved rest ]
[ Despite the tragedy that had happened with Nia's kitting, the seconds headed out to train. Wil and Finn struggled to hunt in the snow but managed to get enough of the basics down to pass the session. Poppy, Cherry, Falcon, Shea, Eretria, Catania and Eden try their best to learn the stealth moves their mentors were showing them but the falling snow made it difficult. They passed the session this time but they might not pass the next one if the snowfall worsens ]

Phina D Wolf wrote:
[swiftclan consumes x6 big fish and x1 ermine]

[freddie, wobbletuft, sweetbriar, brindlenose, reedwhisker, and pondfall go hunting]
[luxx, heronface, vinescratch, russetsplash, snowsun, and maplestar go hunting]
[sheeppaw, pumicetail, wisteriadust, swanflight, bounceheart, and cypressfall go hunting]
[stormrise, rowan, aniella, orangeleaf, rivergaze, dipperwing, and robinpatch patrol]

[rowanfern, brambleleaf, velvetflicker, strawberryfall, aloestem, gladestep, mottledberry, sheeppaw, and luxx, go hunting for kitting herbs]

(anellia, luxx, stormrise, sheeppaw, and rowan have applicable powers)

[Maplestar requests a new member]

[barknose, smokefrost, verglascry, cloudgaze, sushicry, weaseldash, sloeface, tumblepounce, lilystep, hemlockbud, bearmask, shadowflight, tyrannuletstep, indigosky, daceflight, killmonger, cottonfur, mintynose, swiftstep, fadedmoss, rainfall, swayingtrees, impclaw, manateecall, poppysong, dancingstripe, lightningstrike, paleheart, skysun, and argusfang train all apprentices]

[ Wobbletuft let out an excited squeak and scurried ahead of the rest of Freddie's patrol. The ginger and white tom skidded to a stop next to one of the rivers, kneading the ground happily and announcing that the water hadn't frozen over entirely yet and that they could still fish. Freddie's patrol perked up happily and joined the young warrior. Soon enough, the patrol returned to camp with their catch of three big fish ]
[ Luxx and Russetsplash pulled away from the rest of the group, taking off after a small flock of birds that were resting nearby. The rest of the patrol followed suit, quickly taking down the rare Leafbare catch of four pigeons ]
[ Several hours after Freddie's patrol left and reported the unfrozen river, Pumicetail's patrol headed to the river to check if there were any other fish still there. To everyone's delight, there was! Even though the fish left were small, the patrol happily carried the four small fish back to camp ]
[ Stormrise and Rowan shared a confused and concerned look when they heard whimpering halfway through their patrol. Aniella wiggled her past between the toms so she could find the source of the noise. The short she-cat melted when she saw a tiny and odd-looking kit curled up in the snow. Orangeleaf joined Aniella, sniffing curiously at its pelt before picking it up by its scruff and leading the rest of the patrol back to camp ]
[ Velvetflicker watched the other medicine cats, Luxx and Sheeppaw as they searched the snow for any kitting herbs that might've survived. It took most of the day but each medicine cat managed to find something to bring back to camp. Once returning to camp, Velvetflicker began storing away the two chervil, two fennel, two ragwort leaves and four raspberry leaves ]
[ Due to the snow, Maplestar takes longer getting back to camp than he normally would. Along the way, a brown tabby rogue crosses his path. The rogue has a wise look in it's eyes, despite being a lot younger than Maplestar. The Swiftclan leader immediately knew that this cat was the one he had asked Starclan for ]
[ Cottonpaw and Arachnidpaw start to scramble up a tree, eager to finish the session so they could return to the warmth of the apprentices den. However, due to his excitement Arachnidpaw doesn't pay close enough attention and falls from the tree. He doesn't have any injuries, other than his bruised ego, but he does fail the session while Cottonpaw passes ]
[ Maybe it was a mistake to take so many apprentices out to learn how to hunt at the same time. Due to the large amount of distractions, Cedarpaw, Zinniapaw, Bramblingpaw, Sproutpaw, Dragonpaw, Dapplepaw, Kestrelpaw, Papaverpaw, Pouncepaw, Meadowpaw, Leafpaw, Softpaw all finished their training sessions. The rest passed ]
Last edited by Katrione on Sun May 13, 2018 11:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me