[ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: [ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Postby Wolfypoof » Mon May 07, 2018 2:20 pm

Number of Cats: 5

Shadow hadn't stopped complaining since he came back from patrol. Sandteller was surprisingly calm about the whole thing but Spider was starting to become annoyed.
"Alright, I think we got it the first hundred times!" she shouted.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I don't see you being the one that was attacked!" he shouted back and immediately yowled in pain. Sandteller shook her head.
"Come now, you two. At times like this we should be coming together and not arguing," she said. The both lowered their heads and nodded. Sun and Minnow watched from afar. Sun cautiously stepped forward.
"D-does that happen often? With the fennec foxes I mean..."
Sandteller turned to face him and smiled. "Of course not. Shadow was just unlucky. Sometimes accidents may happen but not always. We just have to be careful."
"Oh I see... Well, I'll protect the tribe too," he grinned.
"We are prey-hunters, you know..." Spider said. "Anyway, let's go out. The sun is out and it looks like a nice day." Sun scampered towards her and then the two went out on to the sands. Shadow lowered his head to rest and soon fell asleep.

Sandteller was looking at her herbs and deciding to look for more. From behind her, she heard tiny footsteps. Then some little teeth were clasped tightly around her tail. She calmly turned around.
"Roar!" Minnow growled playfully. "Did I scare ya?"
"Not really," she replied.
"Aw, come on!" he yelled. Then he looked over at the herbs. "What are those?"
"These are herbs. They heal us, like I am doing for Shadow."
"How do they work?" he asked.
"It's a little complicated but maybe one day you will learn. For now, you should stay here and keep Shadow company," she said. "Just don't climb all over him."
"Sure, okay!" he squeaked and padded away. Sandteller then also left, beginning her duties for the day.

[The Tribe of Hot Sands consumes a rabbit (2 servings)]
[x1 raspberry leaves are used on Shadow]
[Shadow rests]
[Sandteller hunts for herbs]
[Spider and Sun hunt]
[Spider trains Sun]

Healer:
          Teller of Rippled Sands (Sandteller) | 28 moons | she-cat | X

Prey-Hunters:
          Spider Crawling On Cave Wall | 26 moons| she-cat| X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Guards:
          Shadow that Moves Slowly | 27 moons | tom | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:
          Blazing Sun In Sky | 13 moons | tom | X

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:
          Minnow That Makes Small Splash | 5 moons | tom | X

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Borage leaves|x1| It produces more and better milk
    Catmint|x1| Remedy for greencough and whitecough
    Juniper berries|x1| Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing
    Lavender|x1| Cures fever and chills
    Raspberry leaves|x0| Ease pain or stop bleeding

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrews | x0 | 1 servings
    Lizards | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Birds | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Spider | Sun | 1 | Hunting
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue May 08, 2018 1:54 pm

- Weather -
Current Season: Summer- The sun hangs high in the sky, giving off a comforting warmth that makes all tribe cats want to curl up and soak in its rays. But alas, the life of a tribe cat can be too busy to indulge in such laziness.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Shimmering Dawn ] | [ Burned Claws ] | [ Winding Halls ] | [ Flowing Mist ] | [ Dark Ice ] | [ ʻO Ka Wai Gula Ka Makuakāne ] | [ Freezing Frost ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Frosty Reed wrote:
Web was having trouble sleeping. It was hard to tell whether it was because he was uncomfortable in this new enviornment, it was insomnia or maybe it was the voices that rang through his head as he tried to catch the intolerable mouse of sleep. It was mocking him with it’s feeble cries and taunting him with conversation which he hated to admit, was working. He frowned as he realised he had been shredding the moss beneath his claws absentmindedly and made a mental note to steal some of his sister’s.

It was Briar and Duskseer who were chatting. They spoke in hushed voices about who would mentor the two new younger members or more so, Swift and it wasn’t exactly decisive. Duskseer let out a grumble at Briar’s objection. Various forms of “I wouldn’t even be a good mentor to her.” and a “ I’m too busy.” even a “Just mentor her yourself, feather-ear.” were thrown at the leader.

That’s not where the conversation was going, Spark! I’m not saying that, I know Moth is a more able mentor than me but I can’t spend time worrying over a apprentice when there are mouths to feed. Yes, you can hunt but I don’t want to put that burden on you, Spark” The normally calm tom’s voice was agitated and loud. There was a sigh coming from Duskseer and Web could swear he could see the tom awkwardly trying to calm down Briar. “I could deal with it if it meant helping your stress...Duskseer hummed, perhaps trying to distract the tabby. “ Why don’t you teach her how to hunt and then maybe she could help you instead of just excluding her. She needs to learn someday before she’s a elder.Briar sighed dramatically before letting out a faint whisper of a laugh.“I hate it when you’re right.” “So you hate me all the time?” There was a pause. “Keep wishing, Sparky.”

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[size=80]* Wren and Duskseer patrol.

- The Tribe consumes one pigeon!

+ Moth and Web train in the fighting skill
^ Briar tries to teach Swift to hunt.

[ Wren's patrol found a fisher ]
[ Web learned the Fight skill while training ]
[ Swift learned the Hunt skill while training ]

w0ah wrote:
food consumption : the tribe consumes a squirrel carcass
greeting of ancestors : snake will have to wait two moons until he can request again
hunting party : fog, river, crow, and dove.
patrolling : fog, river, crow, and dove.
herb-gathering : snake.
training : river trains bee, and crow trains birdie.

[ Fog's patrol caught two large fish while hunting ]
[ Fog's patrol found a cavalry ]
[ Snake gathered sorrel and poppy seeds while herb hunting ]
[ Bee and Birdie learned the Climb skill while training ]

~Glaceon~ wrote:
Rowan sighed as Ivy finished her story about The Battle between Shadow and Dawnteller. Now three pairs of eyes were staring at him with the same cold anger he had seen many times before. He had been the only follower of Shadow - aside from Ember (who had stopped being one of her followers after learning why she fed the current healer deathberries and leaving her side) to have stayed in the tribe. Olive fled after revealing she loved Shadow, and Pine had fought on the side of the traitorous tortoiseshell before being exiled and going to clan lands after Olive. Rowan was called a traitor -especially after he "lost his memory" hitting his head on the same rocks that took Lavender's life- wasn't a coward. He couldn't remember the last time someone fiercely loyal to Dawnteller had smiled at him.
"Rowan?" a soft voice meowed into his ear, causing his fur to spike up in anger for a moment before he saw it was Pearl and Silver.
"Dawnchaser's announcing who passed their assessments!" Silver continued hastily."Hurry up, please!" Pearl laughed, her eyes meeting Rowan's.
"You only want to see if Sage passed." Pearl nudged her daughter teasingly, her eyes still on Rowan's face before moving to her daughter.
"We need to go! Silver, surely you want to see Sage as a Gale-Guardian in time?" suddenly he saw two knowing brown eyes behind him.
"Hurry up! Dawnchaser's already announced Passing Haze-hunters, and Cry and Whisper!" It was Mouse That Nibbles Barley, hissing. The former Haze-hunter ran off towards the Pool of Shimmering Truth with speed they had never seen the Cloud-Gazer use before. The trio raced forward, just to hear the only Gale-Guardian To-be being announced.
"-and he has passed!" Silver let out a hiss of joy, just as Rowan gave her an amused look. "Swan has also moved into the nursery." Swan exchanged a look with Dawnchaser before smiling.
"That is all. The clan has never been so strong" she concluded, whiskers twitching with a slightly venomous look at Rowan. He was still seen as the traitor, he just hoped he could prove his loyalty.

[ Light, Owl, Finch, Minnow, Bee and Snow go on a hunting patrol]
[Clover, Ivy, Sun, Cry, Azure, Navy and Chestnut go on a second hunting patrol]
[Dust, Silver, Soot, Crystal, Wind and Oak go on a Border Patrol]
[Cricket, Amber, Sage Grass, Smoke and Rowan go on a second border patrol]
[Shimmer retakes her assessment]
[Dawnchaser and Flicker hunt for Chervil]
[All Gale-Guardian apprentices do Battle training]
[Bird does hunting training]
[Iris does Stealth training]
[Whisper does Swimming training]
[The tribe consumes 9 servings]

[ Light's patrol caught an eagle while hunting ]
[ Clover's patrol caught three frogs while hunting ]
[ Dust's patrol found a kit-mother and their mini-cloud ]
[ Cricket's patrol found a [url=https://78.media.tumblr.com/dd49d558a5caf72c0e662d205e6a1d19/tumblr_n965qz2SqA1tnaysuo1_500.jpg]gale-guardian[//url] ]
[ Shimmer passed her final assessment! ]
[ Dawnchaser and Flicker find two things of chervil ]
[ Alder, Flower, Tiger and Hiss learned the Battle skill while training ]
[ Bird learned the Hunt skill while training ]
[ Iris learned the Stealth skill while training ]
[ Whisper learned the Swim skill while training ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of Freezing Frost 9

Postby Simonpet » Tue May 08, 2018 2:09 pm

𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥

Number of Cats: 20 (10 ♂ | 10 ♀)
Next Ancient Stones Visit: 05/14/2018
Next Kitting: N/A
Servings Needed: 4
Previous Post | Next Post

"Frostteller said that I might train under him," chirped Autumn.

Wren rolled onto her stomach. "Really?" she asked. This was one of the many days that the to-bes and kits were together in the same cave as the winter snows piled up.

Dust snorted in disbelief. "Why would you want to train as a Teller? You wouldn't be able to have a family and all your friends will be the ancestors."

"But the tribe is still my family!" protested Autumn. "Right?"

"Of course," murmured Lichen, nuzzling the ginger kitten. "We'll still be your family." She glared at Dust. "If she wants to be the next Teller, then she has more ambition than you do," she said coldly. "Reconsider your words."

Dust made a small noise. "I didn't mean it like that!"

"Then how?"

"Just...just that Autumn's so young! Shouldn't she train as a guard or prey-hunter and then decide later?"

"If Autumn's gonna be Frostteller, then does that mean that I won't have to share a den with her snoring?" asked Evening innocently. The young cats in the den burst out into laughter.

The Tribe consumes 2 squirrels.
Frostteller visits the Ancient Stones to ask for a guard.
Frostteller looks for herbs.
Hawk, Stone, and Snow go on a patrol (no to-bes).
Light, Rabbit, Red, and Shadow go hunting.
All to-bes train.

Frostteller
Teller of the Frost | Frostteller | Tom | 28 moons
{Formerly: Frost that Gleams in Light | Frost}

Teller To-Be
None

Camp-Guard
Lightning from Dark Sky | Sky | Molly | 43 moons

Prey Watcher
Swan that Glides through Water | Swan | Tom | 27 moons

Guards
Hawk that Watches Intently | Hawk | Tom | 20 moons
Stone that Stands Strong | Stone | Tom | 22 moons
Snow that Sparkles in Moonlight | Snow | Tom | 21 moons

Prey-Hunters
Light of Morning Sky | Light | Tom | 26 moons
Rabbit that Hops Quickly | Rabbit | Molly | 20 moons
Red of Autumn Leaf | Red | Tom | 25 moons
Shadow of the Night | Shadow | Tom | 20 moons

To-Bes
Dust that Rises from Ground | Dust | Tom | 10 moons
Lichen that Crawls up Tree | Lichen | Molly | 8 moons
Owl that Glides Silently | Owl | Tom | 8 moons
Wren that Flies with Wind | Wren | Molly | 10 moons

Kit-Mothers
Koi that Swims in Streams | Koi | Molly | 25 moons
{Kits: Autumn, Dawn, Dusk, Evening, Morning}

Kits
Autumn Leaves Beneath Tree | Autumn | Molly | 5 moons | runt
Evening Shadow Across Snow | Evening | Molly | 5 moons
Ray of Morning Light | Morning | Molly | 5 moons
Softness of Dusk Sky | Dusk | Molly | 5 moons
Streaks of Light at Dawn | Dawn | Molly | 5 moons

Ancients
None
Ally Tribes:
None

Enemy Tribes:
None

Borders
North | open
East | Tribe of the Flowing Mist | winter solstice.
South | Tribe of Burning Suns | Katrione
West | open

Medicine Stores
Dried oak leaf | x1
Juniper berries | x1
Stinging nettle | x1
Tansy | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
Bird | x2 | 3 servings
Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
Hare | x2 | 3 servings
Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Vole | x3 | 1 serving

The Tribe of Endless Hunting
None

Guardians
Light | Owl | 0
Sky | Wren | 3 | tracking, basic fighting, stealth
Stone | Lichen | 1 | stealth
Swan | Dust | 3 | tracking, bird hunting, endurance

Families
Koi + ??? = Autumn, Dawn, Dusk, Evening, Morning
??? + ??? = Lichen, Owl
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue May 08, 2018 2:18 pm

Simonpet wrote:
"Frostteller said that I might train under him," chirped Autumn.

Wren rolled onto her stomach. "Really?" she asked. This was one of the many days that the to-bes and kits were together in the same cave as the winter snows piled up.

Dust snorted in disbelief. "Why would you want to train as a Teller? You wouldn't be able to have a family and all your friends will be the ancestors."

"But the tribe is still my family!" protested Autumn. "Right?"

"Of course," murmured Lichen, nuzzling the ginger kitten. "We'll still be your family." She glared at Dust. "If she wants to be the next Teller, then she has more ambition than you do," she said coldly. "Reconsider your words."

Dust made a small noise. "I didn't mean it like that!"

"Then how?"

"Just...just that Autumn's so young! Shouldn't she train as a guard or prey-hunter and then decide later?"

"If Autumn's gonna be Frostteller, then does that mean that I won't have to share a den with her snoring?" asked Evening innocently. The young cats in the den burst out into laughter.

The Tribe consumes 2 squirrels.
Frostteller visits the Ancient Stones to ask for a guard.
Frostteller looks for herbs.
Hawk, Stone, and Snow go on a patrol (no to-bes).
Light, Rabbit, Red, and Shadow go hunting.
All to-bes train.

[ The Tribe of Endless Hunting has sent The Tribe of Freezing Frost a guard ]
[ Frostteller gathered sorrel and poppy seeds while herb hunting ]
[ Hawk's patrol found a guard ]
[ Light's patrol caught two squirrels ]
[ Owl learned the Hunt skill while training ]
[ Wren and Lichen learned the Climb skill while training ]
[ Dust learned the Stealth skill while training ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat May 12, 2018 5:08 am

We're not afraid of the dark, we are the dark.
Number of Cats: Four

Cloud padded as quiet as a mouse into the alley, nervously skirting around the black molly. ''So...this is it?'' From Feather's description, the white tom had been expecting something far more intimidating but even as a coward, Cloud wasn't too spooked by the dark walls and the creeping water. ''There's not many of you.'' He pointed out, somewhat miffed that he'd traveled all this way from his lush green home in the woods to this city of grey and smoke.

''Not at the moment, no.'' Feather smiled determinedly. ''After all, I convinced you to join.'' She pointed out, swaggering up to a pile of discarded boxes. ''And if you joined, so can many more.'' Feather leaped on top of the pile, turning quietly to a small black she-cat. ''And you, will just sit by and watch till you waste away.''

Night snarled. ''I didn't do anything, heathen.'' She lashed her tail angrily, resting her chin on her paws and baffled herself. ''It's all a blur but I know that I'm no murderer.'' Her entire being rankled at the thought of spilling blood, but if everyone believed she'd done it, there was hardly anyway to prove them wrong.

''Oh yeah?'' Feather scoffed, turning to face her with a skeptical look. ''Then why was her blood on your paws?'' She pointed out with a certainty that rivaled the certainty that if you dropped a brick from a high building, it would fall. ''You can say that you are innocent all you want, but I believe in guilty until proven innocent.'' Feather smiled daintily and trotted off, leaving Night alone in the dark and dust.

Cloud watched the pair part, eyes blinking slowly until a brown and white tom lumbered behind him. ''Come on, we need to hunt and patrol.'' Twig grunted, ushering the nervous tom forward. ''Besides, you need to know where we wander.'' The brown tom offered no time for any questions, bounding ahead of Cloud.

''Well then.'' The white tom sighed, trotting after Twig and disappearing around the corner.

Disappearing like Night's hopes.

Twig & Cloud hunt
Feather patrols
Night sulks.

Healer:
          Feather from sparrow's wing | 18 | Female | X

Prey-Hunters:
          Lonely cloud at dusk| 36 | Male | X

Guards:
          Crack of twig at night | 42 | Male | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Prisoner:
    Night of no stars | 35 | Female | X

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Poppy Seeds | Aids sleep, shock, pain
    Catnip | Cures GreenCough and WhiteCough
    Mint | Hides the scent of death
    Daisy | Eases aching joints
    Burdock | Aids the healing of rat bites

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rat | x0 | 2 servings
    Pigeon | x1 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Crow | x0 | 2 servings
    N/A | x0 | 0 servings
    N/A | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

4: | ~ | Tribe of Dark Ice | ~ |

Postby tēorian » Sat May 12, 2018 7:06 am

Number of Cats: 7
Toms- 3 ~ She-cats- 3 * Other- 1 ‘

Moth and Wren were not besties. It was a simple fact that Duskseer would have to deal with. Wren was annoying, she was a constant mother to everyone and Moth hated that. She even did it to Duskseer and Briar which was disrespectful in her eyes. Moth hated her with a passion. Why would someone be so stern yet oddly protective at the same time to cats she barely knew? It made Moth itch with distrust.

What was worst then that was the fact she was now getting motherly to her best friend. Rosemary was meant to be her side instead of defending the enemy. Then there was the fact Wren would... vulture parent for lack of a better phrase. Any day Web came home with a slightly tired look, Wren would dart forward and glare at her, unsheathing her claws slightly. If they weren’t tribe mates, what would she do?

It was rather late in the day. Moth and Web had just finished a training session and they were both pretty knackered by a busy day of work. As Moth pushed her way through the reeds that surrounded camp, every thing was still. The pair breathed in a sigh of relief before proceeding in silence. A faint snap of a stick from a embarrassed Web was the only thing to happen before a badger pushed it’s head out of a den with a mighty roar and thundered towards them, stopping it’s feet with all their might. It raised their head to the youngster and with a mighty sniff it stopped. Cats emerged from the dens still blinking sleep from their eyes to discover what happened. The badger turned towards Moth as she fought the urge to shrink back in fear due to the fury in their eyes.

That ‘badger’ was Wren of course. If a cat asked Moth she would strongly deny her fear that day but it was there. At least, to Rosemary that is.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

- Duskseer asks the ancestors for a fisher.

- The Tribe consumes one pigeon!

Wren, Rosemary and Swift hunt.

+ Moth teaches Web about strategy.

Healer:
          Spark that lights tall flames ( Duskseer ) | 29 moons | Tom | ⭐️

Fishers:
          Briar where roses grow | 34 moons | Tom | 🌹

Blossom of Rosemary | 18 moons| Non-binary * | 🌸

Defenders:
          Moth that flutters in the breeze| 25 moons | She-cat | 🐾
          Fallen feather of Wren | 31 moons| She- cat| 🕊

Heir(s):

To-be s :
          Web that sways in wind | 7 moons | Tom| 🕸
          Swift bird on the horizon | 7 moons | She-cat | 🐣

Caregivers :
          Name | Healer’s mate | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Youth:

Elders:

Ally Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username
Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
Cobwebs | Stops bleeding | x1 |
Poppy seeds | Numb pain | x1 |
Horsetail | Helps infections | x1 |
Catmint | Good for green cough | x1|
Yarrow | will make a cat vomit | x1 |
Lungwort | Helps with Yellowcough | x1 |
Rush | Helps mend broken bones | x1 |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Currently needed | x2 | 1 pigeon |
Small fish | x0 | 1-2 servings
Big fish | x0 | 3 servings
All birds | x1| 3 servings
Voles | x0 | 1 servings
Frogs | x0 | 1 servings
Squrriels | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Briar | Swift | One | hunting
Moth | Web | One | battle

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Wren + Chiyo| Web and Swift
Text credits to Fontmeme. Next time: ‘Small’ ginger cat takes on the world. Can I request the ancestor given cat and if so, can this be them please? fisher.
Last edited by tēorian on Mon May 14, 2018 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
tēorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winter's replies [004]

Postby winter solstice. » Sat May 12, 2018 7:02 pm

List of Tribes: City Outcasts | Dancing Lights | Curling Leaves | Annegamento Sol | Howling Dogs | Ancient Waters | Flowing Streams

Replied To: [001 / 007]

Weather wrote:It is summer! The sun is slowly rising later, and setting quicker, as the summer season starts to wane. The winds are getting crispier in the mornings, and the nights seem chillier than ever. The prey must be feeling this change as well, for they are slowly starting to become more of an effort to find.

.firestar. wrote:
Tribe of Flowing Streams
Number of Cats: 1

Skyteller padded out of his den, admiring the beautiful scenery. He sniffed the crisp air, and he scented prey. Skyteller slunk out of the camp and followed the scent trail.

[ Skyteller catches two shrews. He also catches a hare with the help of a prey-hunter. ]

[ Mod notes: Please indicate the six pieces of prey your tribe can find, it makes us mods easier to give you which prey! ^^ ]
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

buzoku 003

Postby ossa di cervo » Mon May 14, 2018 8:39 am

first post for reference
Number of Cats: four (4) » 3♂ » 1♀
Next Waterfall Visit: now / 5-20
Servings Needed: 2 (+1 @ 7)
Kits Due In: n/a

Echo had been granted her wakai ekō though so far he was rather unimpressive. He'd shown up with the newest member of the tribe, Beetle, and seemed more interested in what the younger male was doing then his own title. He was to take her place! Echo tried her hardest not to get frustrated with the young tom called Pine but it was growing more and more difficult. "Naze, sosendesu ka?"* she muttered under her breath as she looked up at the clear sky. With a light sigh she turned to more pressing matters. "Pine?" she called out across the pebble littered camp. The young tom with ears like a bat lifted his head, "Yes?' Echo approached with a smile, "We are to visit the ancestors today!" Pine rolled his eyes, "Tanoshī yō ni kikoeru..."** he muttered softly. Echo, easily hearing the comment, held in a light snarl and whipped her little stub of a tail to the side. "Hurry along now." she called and turned without another word.

*why, ancestors?
**sounds fun...

echo asks the ancestors for either a hoshoku-sha or a kanshi-in
echo & pine then search for herbs
fog & beetle train
fog hunts

Ekōrisunā :
          Echo-listener | 60m | molly

Hoshoku-sha:
          Morning Fog Drifting Away | 33m | tom

Kanshi-in:

Wakai Ekō:
          Soft Echo Through Pines | 7m | tom

Shinseiji :
          Skittering Black Beetle | 6m | tom

Oya:

Wakamono :

Senpai:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    catmint 1 | cobweb 1 | coltsfoot 1 |
    feverfew 1 | goldenrod 1 |

Emono Pile:
    vole | x0 | 1 servings
    shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    frog | x0 | 1 servings
    squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    big fish | x1 | 3 servings

Sensei:
    Echo | Pine | Moves
    Fog | Beetle | Moves

Kojin Cats:

Kazoku:
    Name and Name | Wakamono
    Name and Name | Wakamono
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Mon May 14, 2018 8:57 am

Tribe Of Shimmering Dawn
Number of Cats:62
Next Kitting: Swan (1 moon)

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Rise of Sun over Mountain blinked in the sunlight, awakening from the strange dream he had. It was a dream of a young russeet tom who must have just become a to-be walking along the snow with two she-cats: a grey grizzled Cloud-Gazer who was telling stories by the way she open and closed her mouth with the other two staring at her, and almost a shadow of the older one who wasn't as elderly with paler green eyes. Suddenly the birds started tweeting just as he fully emersed himself in the scene, and over heard the youngest one saying eagerly, "What did Lionpaw do next? How come he wasn't hurt after the battle?" the younger grey began to bristle with alarm, just before what Rise assumed was the younger grey's mother spoke. "You see, Timber, Lionpaw had an ancient prophecy concerning him and his siblings. Although it has been forgotten, thanks to Lionpaw tribe cats look after their borders and boundaries. Should I tell you about Stormfur, who left ThunderTribe to be with his love?" the young grey interrupted ferociously, barging in-between the Cloud-Gazer and the To-be. "Mother, Timber, there are intruders on the territory! Please listen mother!"
Rise quivered as he saw this cat was a younger version of Minnow, although this one didn't have drooping whiskers and a dragging tail. He had heard Sunset and Pearl talking in hushed whispers who her father had died under her own claws and Lion has sacrificed himself so the lonely grey she-cat could lose her last bit of family on her own fault. He felt sympathy towards her, as before he had just thought she was grumpy and old. With dread, Rise could see what was coming next as he had heard the story from Rowan and Owl.
"Tear 'em apart!" yelled an ugly, scarred old tom who bared similarities to a rat with his ragged grey fur. Cloud was frozen in shock for a moment and recognition spread across her startled face, before she reared up for an attack. Just as her claws appeared teeth clutched at her neck and she fell down to the floor. The To-be ran for his life, but a smug tortoiseshell who Minnow gasped at (Shadow, Rise discovered later) tore Timber down like a tiny branch in the way of her paws. Like a branch, he was easily tore down and pushed away. It hurt Rise, and as he prepared for Minnow's death he realised it wouldn't come, but the tear in her ear was enough for her.
"Please have mercy on me Shadow! Surely my mother and my to-be's death is enough?" Minnow begged for a pardon, quivering as she bumped into a tree with cruel, snarling faces around her.
"Wait, Shadow, Claw had seen a red cat like Rowan stumbling through the meadow! He is easily spotted, dragging a desceased tribe cat with him who must have been crushed by rocks like that loud noise a few moons ago!" A small, scared kitten meowed. "Very good Whisker! You get first pick of the prey." a new Shadow had come out, one unlikely to hurt a fly. Then a snarl replaced her soft glimmer. "This isn't over, Amelia. take your Kittypet blood away from me!" Amelia? Minnow was really once a kittypet named Amelia? This dream was getting weirder.
And as the rouges left Minnow to cry over her apprentice and mother Sunset's head appeared in place of the sun and called out to him, "Wake up, Rise, Dawnchaser wants to see you!"

Dusk narrowed his eyes as the dappled grey cat called for a meeting to introduce him, some apprentice cats, a Kit-mother and her kit. Her proud grin was clearly directed at the three apprentice cats, before (with slight disdain) she glanced at the eager ginger cat nearby her nephew. "I shall be taking Rise as my apprentice." she added almost regretfully, causing a loud outburst from what Dusk assumed to be the cat's mother.

"He's too young Dawnchaser!" Sunset growled, flashing her claws, followed by her son. "I'm not an apprentice! Unfair!" Peak added, blue eyes wide with anger. The elders and Pearl immediately looked at each other with uncertainty, with Moon looking ready to protest. Bough the new queen looked bemused, while Dusk who had yet to be announced was amused. He hadn't expected something like that to happen, and as it seemed that there would be a riot a glare swept across the crowd, chilling the hearts of those who saw it. If she didn't like Rise, judging by the glances she gave the young to-be, why was he her apprentice? But if a tribe healer took on an apprentice it meant that death was coming, just like it had when Leaf Fluttering From Tree was chosen by Dawnteller, so that might be the reason. If you asked Swan you knew Rise saw dead cats while he daydreamed, maybe that was the case.

Whatever it was, she silenced them before continuing. "Skilled and Courageous Dusk, you shall now be known as Dusk Darkening Sky. The Pool of Shimmering Truth shall be the place you come tonight along with Bough and Twig for the ancestors to accept you officially. Shimmer, you have passed your assessment, you shall also come to the Pool tonight. That is all."

Confusion swept like an overflowing tide upon a low shore, engulfing every cat who dared to try and surf it's wave and sink or swim. The few cats who had placed their trust in Dawnchaser that she would not choose a to-be for a while was broken, and it made the seniors shudder. Even Flicker, who was basically Dawnchaser's right-hand cat, looked befuddled. As they slept that night they fought the crashing sea engulfing their thoughts, sinking into uneasy dreams.

[ Light, Owl, Finch, Shimmer, Bee and Snow go on a hunting patrol]
[Clover, Ivy, Sun, Cry, Azure, Navy and Chestnut go on a second a hunting patrol]
[Dust, Silver, Soot, Crystal, Wind and Oak go on a Border Patrol]
[Cricket, Amber, Sage Grass, Smoke and Rowan go on a second border patrol]
[Dawnchaser and Flicker hunt for Chervil]
[All apprentices except Iris do Stealth training]
[Iris does Climbing training]
[The tribe consumes 10 servings]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Healer:
          Chaser of Shimmering Dawn
          27 Moons | She-cat | ❄️*

Healer's Assistant:
          Flickering Light On Water
          21 Moons | She-cat | Blind | ❄️

Haze-Hunters:
          Sun That Shines Through Storm
          53 moons | Tom | ❄️
          Ivy that Creeps Along Walls
          53 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          - Blinded in one eye
          Minnow that Dashes through Water
          53 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Raccoon That Scurries Through Snow
          36 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Finch that Chirps In Morning
          45 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Wolf That Howls At Night
          32 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Navy River below Trees
          32 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Azure Sky Above Trees
          32 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Bat That Flies Into Cave
          27 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Spider Crawling Up Rock
          29 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Light That Shines in Horizon
          34 Moons | tom | ❄️
          Fox Sniffing Berries
          22 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Bark Of Fallen Tree
          22 Moons | Tom |❄️
          Owl Soaring Calmly
          21 Moons | She-cat |❄️
          Chestnut with Spiky Shell
          32 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Daisy Blooming Through Snow
          47 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Bee with Pollen on Back
          16 Moons | She-Cat | ❄️
          Clover Swaying in Breeze
          13 Moons | She-cat |❄️
          Snow Buffeting Mountains
          13 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          - Deaf in right ear
          Cry of Descending Eagle
          43 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Sapling that Bends Beneath Snow
          33 Moons | She-cat |❄️
          Shimmering Gale of Snow
          13 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Gale-Guardians:
          Oak That Stands Tall
          64 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Wind That Soars Across Sky
          64 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Crystal That Shines Brightly
          76 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Ember that Glows Brightly
          58 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Amber Gaze of Owl
          48 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Acorn that Lies Under Oak
          38 Moons | Tom |❄️
          Peach Glowing In Sunlight
          48 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Pecan | 45 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Soot That Sweeps Through Fire
          32 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Glowing Light in Darkness
          30 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Rowan That Rustles Softly
          43 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Birch Sheltering Roses
          25 Moons | Tom |❄️
          Silver Pool Shining In Moonlight
          22 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Grass Swaying Softly
          22 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Dust on Hard Stone
          30 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Cricket that Chirps in Grass
          33 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Smoke that Never Fades
          17 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Sage Battered by Storm
          13 Moons | Tom |❄️
          Dusk Darkening Sky
          20 Moons | Tom | ❄️

Healer to-be:
          Rise of Sun over Mountains
          4 Moons | Tom | ❄️

To-be's:
          Alder Bathing in Sunlight
          10 Moons | Tom | Gale-Guardian | ❄️
          Silver Petal of Flower
          10 Moons | She-cat | Gale-Guardian |❄️
          - twisted hind leg
          Iris in Meadow
          10 Moons | She-cat | Haze-hunter | ❄️
          Tiger Who Stares Up To Stars
          8 Moons | Tom | Gale-Guardian | ❄️
          Bird Chirping on Tree
          8 Moons | She-cat | Haze-hunter❄️
          Hiss of Angry Adder
          8 Moons | She-cat | Gale-Guardian | ❄️
          Whisper of Crying Wind
          8 Moons | She-cat | Haze-hunter | ❄️
          Shimmer of Morning Star
          6 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Cinders of Old Tree
          6 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Calm of North Wind
          6 Moons | Tom | ❄️

Kit-Mothers:
          Pearl | 43 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Orange Sky of Sunset
          29 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Swan That Glides Gracefully
          52 Moons | 1 | She-cat | ❄️
          Bough Of New Tree
          57 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Mini-Clouds:
          Peak that Scrapes the Sky
          4 Moons | Tom | ❄️
          Twig that Breaks Underpaw
          2 Moons | She-cat | ❄️

Cloud-Gazers:
          Mouse That Nibbles Barley
          87 Moons | She-cat | ❄️
          Moon At Peak Of Night
          85 Moons | Tom | ❄️

Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    South | CosmoClan | ~Glaceon~

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | Best remedy
    for greencough.
    Can also be used for whitecough. | x2
    Chervil | For infected
    wounds and bellyache.
    Can also be used when kitting. | x2
    Comfrey Root | Repairs
    broken bones or
    soothes wounds. Also used for
    wrenched claws and shoulders.
    Can be used for itching or
    for inflammation on stiff joints.
    Can be used on burns. | x0
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills.
    Also used to hide death's scent. | x2
    Yarrow | Extracts poison from
    wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins.
    The ointment will soften and help heal
    cracked pads. | x4
    Horsetail | Treats infections
    and stops bleeding. x1
    Coltsfoot| Eases
    breathing or kitten-cough,
    as well as cracked or sore pads.
    | x1
    Cobweb |To soak up
    and stop bleeding. It may
    also be used to bind broken
    bones. | x1
    Raspberry Leaves
    | Could possibly ease pain,
    or stop bleeding. x0
    Goatweed x1
    Deathberry | Causes
    death within minutes
    when consumed. x0
    Celandine x1
    Feverfew x1
    Stick x1
    Sweet-Sedge x1
    Blackberry Leaves x1
    Chickweed x1
    Mouse Bile x0
    Marigold | x1
    alder bark | x2
    Burdock Root | x1
    Chamomile | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
    Vole | x3 | 1 servings
    Frog | x4 | 1 servings
    Ermine | x4 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x4 | 3 servings
    Eagle | x2 | 3 Servings
    Total: 41 servings

Deceased Cats:
    Lavender Swaying In Breeze
    30 Moons | Tom | Rockfall
    Clouds Drifting Over Stream
    101 Moons | She-cat
    Ambushed by Shadow's Rouges
    Timber of Outstretched Tree
    6 Moons | Tom | Gale-Guardian |
    Ambushed by Shadow's Rouges
    Teller Of Shimmering Dawn
    52 Moons | She-cat |
    Wounds inflicted by Shadow
    Panther that Lurks in Shadow| 44 Moons |
    She-cat
    Wounds inflicted by Dawnteller
    Ash With Quivering Branches
    38 Moons | She-cat | Shadow's rouges
    Lion Roaring Nobly at Dusk
    140 Moons | Tom | Protecting Minnow
    Frost Icing Over Pool
    54 Moons | Tom | Foxes
    Branch That Sways During Day
    18 Moons | She-cat |
    Complications during kitting
    Sand Warm in Bright Sun
    0 Moons | She-cat | Stillborn

Cats That Have Left/Been Exiled
    Olive Tree Growing Freely
    27 Moons | She-cat | Left by choice.
    Pine that Grows In Mountains
    28 Moons | Tom | Betrayal

Family:
    ?? and ?? | Shadow, Ember, Sibling.
    Acorn, sibling.
    ??? And ??? | Raccoon, ???.
    Ash and Lavender | Soot, Wolf.
    Wind and Oak | Branch, Bat, Dawnchaser.
    Moon and Mouse | Amber, Cream,
    Pecan, Daisy, Peach
    Rowan and Pearl | Fox, Silver, Grass, Bark.
    Alder, Flower, Iris.
    Rowan and Amber | Owl, Timber, Flicker
    Pineleg and Olive (CosmoClan) | No kits
    ??? and ??? | Spider, sibling, sibling, sibling,
    sibling. Birch.
    ??? and ??? | Lyrawing (CosmoClan), Sun.
    ??? and Cloud | Minnow, sibling, sibling.
    Azure and Wolf | Sage, Shimmer, Snow, Clover
    Branch and Glow | Tiger, Bird.
    Soot and Dawnchaser | Star, Cinder, North
    Gingersnap and ??? | Fire, Sand, Ice
    ?? and ?? | Dust. Bee.

Mentors:
    Oak | Alder | 3 Training Sessions | Swimming, Hunting
    Tracking, Battle
    Wind | Flower | 3 Training Sessions | Swimming, Hunting
    Tracking, Battle
    Ivy | Iris | 3 Training Sessions | Swimming, Hunting
    Tracking, Stealth
    Acorn | Tiger | 1 training sessions | Tracking, Battle
    Bat | Bird | 1 training sessions | Tracking, Hunting
    Birch | Hiss | 1 training sessions | Tracking, Battle
    Daisy | Whisper | 1 training sessions | Hunting, Swimming
    Birch | Star | 0 Training Sessions |
    Sun | Cinder | 0 Training Sessions |
    Pecan | North | 0 Training Sessions |
    Dawnchaser | Rise | 0 Training Sessions |
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CaT - Rippling Corrie - 0

Postby Chamrosh » Mon May 14, 2018 9:31 am

Tribe of Rippling Corrie

Some territories are just naturally suited to be larger than others. Some are just naturally suited to be more isolated than others.
    The tribe of Rippling Corrie is nestled within a huge post-glacial valley, in Snowdonia (North-West Wales). The tribe's territory regularly expands down the valley as their numbers grow, much like the glaciers that created their valley.
    The valley creates a "U" shape, with a long, narrow lake at the bottom. This lake can easily be swum across by any cat in some points, although it stretches far beyond the horizon down the slope, winding between distant mountains. Several rivers branch across the territory, pouring into the lake, leaving the ground marshy and boggy in some areas, or dropping far below the normal soil level, creating a risky jump in areas with few trees.
    The effects of the old glaciers are obvious; from the presence of several corries, the ribbon lake (which delves to depths well into the dozens of metres despite its narrow width), moraines, and areas of seeming "rippling" ground covered in small "ponds" that water refuses to leave. Roche Moutin provide sunning spots in the winter - and areas for uncertain apprentices to test their climbing skills.
    The tribe mostly live on the northern side of the valley, although they'll wander its whole width, due to the presence of a corrie where the valley seems to branch slightly away from the lake, high up on the slopes of one mountain. The corrie is very open in terms of visibility, but is well defended on three sides by sheer rock slopes. Any cat is welcome to visit the corrie and talk to their ancestors, as a result of this, but the Corrieteller will always gain the most accurate tellings, and the most frequent.

A few hundred metres west of the corrie, just beyond the end of the lake, are the remains of an old mining town. The tribe cats frequently visit it, especially in the winter. The old homes and the old church are a frequent play ground for apprentices, and several cats will do hunting trips into the area too. At the edge of the village, on the northern side, is a hole in the rock face, leaving into a strip mine shaft. Deep into the mine, down its twisting, gently curved tunnels, is the sleeping place of most of the cats - a few will choose to sleep within the edges of the town outside, or natural caves in the nearby rocks. Many patches of the walls have patches of coal ore in - a cat with poor taste in sleeping area may wake up in the morning to find their coat stained with coal.

The mountains on either side of the valley join up to each other on a thin line of rocks. Although the cats can easily climb up it and scale it, the winds up on the peaks - especially the more exposed ones - are sufficiently strong that few cats want to go up there.

Most of the area is purely grassy slopes with shrubby bushes or varying sizes and scree slopes dotting the landscape.
    A few areas of trees - particularly one on the slope leading up to the corrie - dot the landscape, in mixtures of deciduous and coniferous trees, proving useful for hunting. Sheep wonder the landscape, seemingly entirely unrestrained. Occasionally humans come, normally in groups of five. Many come with enormous bags on their back, looking hugely lost, and set up tents on the dryer areas of ground.
    During the winter, the prey can run very poorly indeed. Well, the rabbits and hares will forever remain good at running; they just become harder to hunt.

The weather in Snowdonia rather matches the area's name in many senses. Many winters leave the slopes covered in snow, and the corrie and lake frozen over. Breaking the ice on the corrie is a highly prized skill that every teller has to learn for their period of leadership - if the corrie is frozen over, the cats can't talk to their ancestors.
    Fierce storms blow over from the West, where the Irish sea is only a few dozen kilometres away, storms coming straight from the Mediterranean to the area. In the winter, rain can come pouring down furiously for weeks at a time, wind can be powerful enough to shape the rocks themselves, and the ground can become so waterlogged that a foolish human walking across it can easily gain a blister in just a few minutes.
    Because of these cold conditions, there is a preference for long-haired cats. Shorter furred cats generally have to remain lower down on the slopes, and closer to the protected areas in winter.
    In summer, rain is still frequent, but at least it can be warm and sunny, the lake and corrie blazing bright in the sun.

Because the cats rarely wonder over the rock ridges to the north and south of the valley, but instead east and west, leaving them isolated from their neighbours on two sides.
    Further, because their territory continuously expands, should they find a tribe on either side, they would likely become very hostile to them.

The cats speak Welsh between themselves, although, for the sakes of being easier to write, I am only going to do names in Welsh, and not every name.

I'm probably not going to be really active initially, because of exams not being very far off now at all, but eh, posts here before I get to a big tribe are almost certainly going to take less time than Gustclan posts do (and it'd be really neat to eventually catch them up in time to Gustclan, even if realistically that won't be managed any time even vaguely soon, oops).

I've already discussed some stuff about this tribe with Winter on the discord, so would it be possible to have her as my mod? It's fine if it's not, just that'd be quite convenient from that point of view for me?
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me