Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

azgeda: ix.

Postby clarke, » Mon May 07, 2018 8:25 am

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ( ∞ 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 ) 52 xx ( ∞ 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬. ) 34 xx ( ∞ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 ) 28 xx ( ∞ visit to pramheda on ) 4/24 xx ( ∞ servings ) 7 ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    i'll write,,, eventually
x
──────────────────
( niylah and sneezenose look for cobweb. )
( wanheda, wintam, violet, koi, allanon, and vinecreek go hunting. )
( rustpelt, sneezenose, yellowsong, thalia, pheonix, and arion go hunting. )
( oakshade, skairipa, soncha, gonplei, one-eye, and fotam go hunting. )
( bellamy and cassius are ready to become warriors. )
( the clan eats x2 trout and x1 snow mouse. )
( all seconds train except catania. )
──────────────────

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ) ontari, 29m, ♀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 ) nia, 49m, ♀
( 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 ) atohl, 49m, ♂
( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ) roan, 19m, ♂
admonium, 29m, ♂
leo, 8m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) niylah, 31m, ♀
sneezenose, 19m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
[ 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 ]: wanheda, 51m, ♀
[ 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ]: wintam, 38m, ♀
violet, 30m, ♀
koi, 26m, ♀
allanon, 38m, ♂
fotam, 44m, ♂
one-eye, 43m, ♀
gonplei, 52m, ♂
soncha, 30m, ♀
thalia, 18m, ♀
phoenix, 29m, ♀
arion, 36m, ♂
oakshade, 19m, ♂
bubbleheart, 19m, ♂
yellowsong, 19m, ♀
skairipa, 17m, ♀
vinecreek, 64m, ♂
rustpelt, 64m, ♂
luna, 28m, ♀
arumwillow, 28m, ♀
palenose, 28m, ♀
octavia, 13m, ♀
bekka, 13m, ♀
lincoln, 13m, ♂
echo, 13m, ♀
emori, 13m, ♀
jace, 12m, ♂
ankara, 12m, ♀

( 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 ) boulder, 19m, ♀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 )
coalpaw, 10m, ♂
cassius, 12m, ♂
bellamy, 13m, ♂
anca, 11 m, ♀
lionspaw, 12m, ♂
amberle, 12m, ♀
wil, 10m, ♂
poppy, 9m, ♀
cherrypaw, 9m, ♀
falconpaw, 9m, ♂
jax, 9m, ♂
catania, 9m, ♀
shea, 9m, ♂
eretria, 9m, ♀
ander, 8m, ♂
finn, 8m, ♂
eden, 8m, ♂
tallkit, 6m, ♂
gala, 6m, ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 )
diamond, 46m, ♀
onya, 30m, ♀
piper, 34m, ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐲 )
gem, 3m, ♀
zevon, 3m, ♂
drizzle, 3m, ♀
adanya, 2m, ♀

( 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) south: swiftclan
southeast: halcyonclan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) swiftclan
( 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) none
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 )
poppy/x1 | foxglove /x1
nightshade/x1 | hemlock/x1
cobweb/x4 | stick/x1 | dock/x1
chamomile/x2 | burdock/x2
ragwort/x2 | lungwort/x2
bindweed/x1 | garlic/x1
daisy/x1 | juniper/x1
broom/x1 | blackberry leaf/x1
cob nuts/x1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 )
trout | x7 | 3 servings
salmon | x10 | 3 servings
snow ferret | x20 | 2 servings
snow mouse | x16 | 1 servings
snow vole | x9 | 1 servings
hawk | x6 | 3 servings

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
one | bellamy | 4 | ba, cl, fi, hu
vine| cassius | 4 | fi, sw, cl, hu
violet | amberle | 3 | sw, cl, hu
koi | lionspaw | 3 | sw, cl, hu
nia | wil | 2 | fi, sw
yellow | poppy | 3 | cl, hu, fi
phoenix | cherry | 3 | cl, hu, fi
thalia | falcon | 3 | cl, hu, fi
oak | coal | 3 | cl, hu, fi
luna | shea | 3 | hu, fi, cl
atohl | catania | 1 | hu
roan | eretria | 3 | hu, fi, cl
bubble | jax | 3 | hu, fi, cl
ontari | eden | 2 | fi, sw
soncha | finn | 2 | fi, sw

( 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 )
naikou | throat slit by skairipa
ind an execution
gona | drowned by skairipa

inda brawl
posy | pushed off cliff by skairipa

indan assassination
osias | mauled by bear

inda battle
artigus | mauled by bear

inda battle
tamlin | died in kit-birth

indan accident
lexa | killed by skairipa

inda battle
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 )
lexa and wanheda | ander, finn
soncha and artigus | bekka, lincoln
diamond and luxx | and company
wintam and fotam | wil
arumwillow and dashiell | jax
catania, shea, pippa, elliot, heather
nia and atohl | admonium, roan
ontari, leo
onya and anwyll | zevon, drizzle
ciera, quinn
fotam and swandust | falconkit,
cherrykit, quailkit, timberkit
salmonkit
gonplei and fluffy | anca,
jace, soft, dragon
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 )
» onya, lexa, luna, wanheda
eden, + ontari are all natblida.
» bellamy + one-eye are missing
an eye.
» shea and gala are deaf.
» oakshade, sneezenose, dia,
arumwillow, shea, jax, adanya,
zevon, + catania all have powers.
» sneezenose has asthma.
Last edited by clarke, on Mon May 07, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[quartzclan] [post || five]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon May 07, 2018 9:11 am

[number of cats] nine
[female || three] [male || five] [nonbinary || one]
[serving amount] three
[next moonstone visit] may twelfth
[archive]

[last moon]

xxxas the sun began to rise in the east the cats of quartzclan began to rise as well. the first up was white diamond as always. by now he had gotten into a routine of waking up as the sun climbed up into the sky. with a stretch and a yawn the tom cat clambered out of his nest ,, grooming his fur flat and removing any dirt or moss from his white pelt. once the star cut looked presentable did he walk from his den ,, eyes glancing around the dim cavern. for a few minutes the white tom sat quietly ,, waiting for the rest of the clan to wake up. as if on cue amber slid from the marquise cuts den. with a nod to white diamond the she cat trotted up to the mixed cuts den ,, poking her head in. a muffled complain came from inside the den but in seconds blue apatite was awake as well ,, both cats making their ways back down and to in front of the ledge that white diamond sat upon. then from the marquise cuts den came green spinel ,, his cold eyes flicking around the room. with a sigh the tom slowly made his way to the small group of gathered cats. immediately after green spinel walked from the den did yellow citrine come from the den as well ,, eyes glaring at green spinel. it was very evident that the she cat had no care for the tom ,, and she definitely didn't hold back in showing it. this morning amber will lead patrol and will be accompanied by blue apatite and green spinel. yellow citrine you will accompany me on a hunting patrol as well. these same patrols will also be going out this sun high ,, but amber your patrol will hunt and mine will patrol. with that the star cut jumped from the ledge ,, yellow citrine following him from the cavern. for some time the two cats walked in complete silence. the air between the two friends was somewhat tense. it seemed that yellow citrine held a grudge against white diamond but she just wouldn't say what was bothering her.
xxxi don't like hat cat. yellow citrine finally said.
xxxhere we go again. white diamond thought ,, glancing to is companion. i simply don't understand why you resent green spinel. he is a hard worker ,, carries his weight just like all
of us.

xxxno he don't. he's just in it for food and a place to stay. just wait. he'll be goin' soon enough once he's had enough with workin'. he's a slacker. he don't do nearly as much as yer and me. yellow citrine was going on a tangent again. everyday it was the same thing. green spinel this. green spinel that. white diamond had no idea how to make her see that the tom wasn't as bad as she was making him out to be.
xxxi understand that you don't have the best of feelings toward green spinel. but he is not at all how you picture him to be. green spinel works hard. he helps provide for this clan. the star cut paused. that was about it. green spinel really only hunted. other than that he did tended to stick to himself ,, not saying much to others. so he simply didn't understand what yellow citrine had against the tom.
xxxyer wrong. he's nothin' but a lyin' ,, schemin' ,, two faced snake who's just gonna bail soon. yer just too oblivious to notice. white damond tensed as yellow citrine insulted him. stepping in front of the she cat he growled.
xxxyou better watch what you are saying and who you are saying it to. i am your star cut. i am above you. you do not go insulting me or any other cat. do you understand that? white diamond growled ,, eyes boring into yellow citrines. the she cat simply shoved past white diamond.
xxxsure. i got that. she muttered back before bounding off into the forest.

xxxas white diamond and yellow citrine left the cavern blue apatite groaned. i don't get why we have to wake up sooo early. i just wanna sleep in! the young tom complained ,, slouching.
xxxwe have to get up to do our chores ,, i mean duties.green spinel answered in his usual bored tone ,, his eyes flicking over to his brother. amber gave a soft chuckle ,, shaking her head.
xxxwe get up so early so we can provide for ourselves. we have to eat so we have to hunt. to hunt well we must be up when the prey is most active ,, dawn and dusk. thus we must get up so early ,, blue. amber explained. ever since she had met the younger cat she had gotten accustomed to calling him blue. come on you two ,, we have to go check the borders. standing up the she cat strutted toward the mountain side. blue apatite and green spinel stood as well ,, trailing behind the she cat.
xxxyou have that dumb look on your face again ,, blue apatite whispered to his brother ,, teasing him.
xxxi don't know what you're talking about. green spinel muttered ,, glaring down to blue apatite ,, who in return wiggled his eye whiskers. i can't stand you. the tom growled ,, getting a laugh from his little brother.
xxxdo i? or is it because you know what i'm talking about? blue apatite inquired.
xxxyou have no clue what you're talking about. why would you? you're too young to understand anything --
xxxhey amber! blue apatite called out ,, running up toward his mentor. she turned to look back at the brothers who were significantly farther behind her. green spinel wants you to know that he -- the young cat is suddenly tackled to the ground by his brother ,, grumbling as the older cat presses a paw down on his muzzle. amber looks bewildered ,, not understanding what was going on.
xxxget off of blue! you're going to hurt him. amber ran up to the two ,, shoving green spinel off of blue apatite. the young tom got back onto his paws. are you okay?
xxxyeah ,, i'm good ,, thanks am!
xxxwhat did you want to tell me green spinel? amber looked to the tom with disdain in her eyes ,, and an unhappy tone in her voice. opening his mouth to answer green spinel tried to come up with something to say.
xxxoh ,, he just thought we should go hunt on the south side of the mountain. there's usually more prey there!
xxxthat's actually not a bad idea. the falls do tend to bring out more prey. good idea. amber turned and began to walk off again. green spinel turned to blue apatite ,, clearly angry.
xxxdo anything like that again and i'll make sure that no cat is around to hear your cries for help. he hissed ,, bounding off after amber. the threat was an empty one ,, blue knew that ,, so he just ran right up to his brothers side once more. as the trio headed toward the base of the mountain and toward the waterfalls amber spoke with blue apatite ,, talking about some tactics he could use while hunting. green spinel walked behind the two cats ,, lost in his thoughts. but soon enough the patrol reached the falls.
xxxalright blue ,, let's see how you do on your own. at sun high we will all meet right back here with our catches. after amber said that green spinel was off. blue apatite lingered a moment at the base of the waterfall before heading off on his own as well. he had never hunted on his own before. amber had always been trailing him when he was hunting. now that he was alone everything seemed much bigger and scarier. the young cat didn't like it. panic began to rise in him. a pain in his chest started to form as his eyes flickered around. blue apatite had never been alone before. he was always with green spinel before they found the clan then after that there was always some cat around. flexing his claws the tom took in a deep breath.
xxxyou're completely fine. amber and green spinel are close by. you can fins them easily if needed. the thought somewhat comforted blue apatite ,, but not completely. quietly stepping the tom started to actually hunt instead of just wander around. but something quickly proved to be wrong. in the air was another cats scent ,, one that he didn't recognize. is any cat there? blue called out ,, eyes flicking around to scan his surroundings. no voice replied. obviously an intruder just wouldn't reveal themselves. and he just gave away that he knew some other cat was around! you're a mouse brain. following after the scent blue apatite was lead to a stream ,, a figure sitting before it. crouching into the bushes blue apatite watched the cat. she seemed to be alone and around his age. but what was she doing? she was just sitting and staring into the water. blue apatite contemplated if he should say anything or not. what if she wasn't friendly? what if she wanted to fight? would she win? enough what ifs! just say something! standing up blue walked from the bushes. the rustling caught her attention so she turned around to look at him ,, then she fled. hey! wait! blue apatite started running after the she cat ,, but she was already gone. he couldn't see her. then something slammed into his side ,, sending him to the ground. blue gasped as he hit the ground ,, trying to get back to his paws ,, but she had him pinned. what's with every cat tackling me today! get off of me! i just wanted to talk! at the word talk she pressed her paw to his throat. kicking out with his hind legs blue apatite hit the she cat in her gut ,, making her stumble off of him. sorry about that ,, but -- she lashed out at him with outstretched claws ,, but blue apatite jumped back before her paw made contact with his muzzle. will you quit it! i just want to speak with you! but once again she attacked him ,, leaping at him. jumping to the side he whipped around and charged her ,, tackling her to the ground. the she cat rolled to the left ,, knocking blue apatites legs from under him ,, sending them both falling into the stream. the stream was shallow so the young tom managed to get to his paws and so did the she cat. what is your problem! blue screeched ,, turning toward the she cat. she seemed to be hissing at him ,, but she was making no noise. are you okay? shutting her mouth the she cat glared at blue apatite. you can't speak ,, can you? his words seemed to strike a nerve in the she cat ,, but instead of attacking she lowered her head. don't be ashamed! he quickly said ,, introducing himself. i'm blue apatite. do you have a name? the she cat shook her head no ,, making blue feel bad. she was all alone. oh ... um ,, you hungry? that's why you were staring at water ,, right ,, you were trying to fish? you must be hungry then. the she cat nodded yes. come on. i can get you something to eat. hesitantly she followed after blue apatite.

[this moon]

xxxgit it back! an angered voice rang out throughout the cavern ,, disturbing the peace and tranquility. from the marquise cuts den emerged yellow citrine ,, her teeth bared in green spinels direction ,, who at the moment sat at the fresh kill pile ,, finishing off a meal. the she cat stormed toward the center of the caver ,, stopping on one side of the stream that split the ground into two sections. green spinel paid her no attention as he swiped a paw over his face. i said git. it. back! yer mangy flee infested fox heart! this got the toms blood boiling. eyes turning toward the she cat green spinel stared her down.
xxxi have no clue what you are talking about. he grumbled ,, going ack to grooming himself.
xxxyer know just as well what i'm talkin' 'bout! yer took my stone. yellow citrine stated ,, fur standing on end. sharp eyes once more looked up to bore into yellow citrines.
xxxi did no such thing! you're lying ,, i didn't touch your stupid gem. now green spinel was standing ,, claws flexing in and out of his paws.
xxxi know what i be talkn' 'bout. i had it on when i went to sleep last night ,, but now it be gone. yer've liked to get under my skin since the day you joined the clan. course yer'd take it just to spite me! a growl erupted from green spinels throat as he stormed toward yellow citrine.
xxxquit acusing me of something i didn't do! i didn't take your jewel. i don't like to mess with you. you just like to cause drama because you love being the center of attention! yellow citrine shoved her face into green spinels ,, their noses touching ,, her teeth bared.
xxxlies. she hissed. then with a yowl green spinel jumped at yellow citrine ,, but in a flash of white white diamond knocked the tom to the side ,, sending him to the ground.
xxxenough of this! i will not have you two fighting about something so small. the star cut sternly said ,, facing green spinel as he got back to his paws. green spinel did you or did you not take yellow citrines gem? white diamond questioned. the tom shook his head no.
xxxhe's lying. white diamond turned toward yellow citrine.
xxxis this it? a voice from behind yellow citrine spoke up ,, zircon ,, a vine hanging from his mouth. attached to the vine was a gem. yellow citrine whipped around to face the other tom.
xxxyeah ,, that's it. the she cat trotted up to zircon. she took her vine and slipped her head back into it. then she went back into the marquise den. rolling his eyes zircon headed toward red fire opals den. the two cats had become good pals in the month that zircon had been around. with a heavy sight white diamond started toward the marquise den. upon entering the den he found yellow citrine sitting in her nest.
xxxyou are out of line ,, yellow cirtine. white diamond said as he neared her. she gave no response ,, clearly ignoring him. you cannot go around starting fights ,, more so starting fights with green spinel. it is not mature. it is uncalled for. the she cat continued to ignore the star cut. look at me when i speak to you. you are about to cross the line ,, and when you do it won't be pretty for you. now i suggest that you try to keep that temper under control. turning around the tom left the den.

[prey :: one hare is consumed]

[moonstone :: white diamond requests a princess cut]

[name changes :: nameless becomes brown jasper. blake becomes moissanite. river becomes zircon]

[deformity :: brown jasper is mute]

[hunting :: white diamond + yellow citrine + zircon]
[hunting :: amber + blue apatite]
[hunting :: green spinel + moissanite]

[patrol :: amber + blue apatite + zircon]
[patrol :: white diamond + yellow citrine + moissanite]

[training :: amber + blue apatite + green spinel + brown jasper ((swimming))]

[herb patrol :: red fire opal]

star cut
white diamond || twenty nine || male ||
lives :: nine :: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

step cut
name || age || gender || [url=link]♦[/url]

tumbled cut
red fire opal|| thirty one || male ||

marquise cut
yellow citrine || twenty eight || female ||
amber || thirty two || female ||
green spinel || twenty seven || male ||
moissanite || twenty three || nonbinary [[dfab]] ||
zircon || twenty eight || male ||

mixed cut
blue apatite || nine || male ||
brown jasper || eight || female ||

princess cut

beads

tapered cut
ally clans
clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]

enemy clans

borders
north || clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]
north west || clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]
north east || clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]
west || clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]
east || clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]
south || clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]
south west || clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]
south east || clan name || username || [url=link]♦[/url]

medicine store
chervil || one
cobweb || one
feverfew || one
horsetail || one
lambs ear || one
mint || one
stick || one

fresh kill pile
mice || amount || one serving
frog || amount || one serving
squirrel || two || two servings
hedgehog || three || two servings
eagle || one || three servings
hare || one|| three servings

shapers
amber || blue apatite
hunting [+] || climbing [] || fighting [+] || swimming []
green spinel || brown jasper
hunting [] || climbing [] || fighting [] || swimming []

shattered cuts
cat name || age || cause of death || [url=link]♦[/url]
cat name || age || cause of death || [url=link]♦[/url]

deformities
brown jasper || mute
cat name || deformity

family
mother + father || kit
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby inky. » Mon May 07, 2018 11:50 am

E L M C L A N

Number of Cats: 27; (5 kits {under 4 m})
Servings: 5
Next Kitting: Hazelwing (now) ; Briarclaw (now)

Hailstar enjoyed the sun shinning on his grey and white pelt. It was the Moon Of Rest. The sacred festival in which they thanked StarClan for their shelter and home, by not leaving it. He watched as the kits scuffled outside the nursery and the warriors share tongues. Thistlesnow was huddled against him and the two watched their kits play wrestle in the sunny patches. Even though it was leaf-bare, the desert climate made their home cool, but not freezing. The early mornings were laced with dew and fog, but it warmed up as the day went on. However, it was rather windy and the majority of the cats had their fur bushed out slightly. Hailstar sighed and looked down at his mate. She looked up at him as well, love filling both of their gazes. A sly spark entered Hailstar and he winked at her. Thistlesnow chuckled and nuzzled her mate. Hailstar nodded towards his den and the two disappeared into the dark.

[The Clan celebrates their moon of rest]
[Hailstar and Thistlesnow try for kits]
[The Clan consumes x1 squirrel , x1 fish and x1 shrew ]

Leader:
          Hailstar | 63 m | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Larkspot | 40 m| Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Russetleaf | 59 m | Male | X
          Apprentice:
          Sedgepaw | 12 m | Female | X

Warriors:
          Rainwing | 63 m | Female | X
          Weaselfur | 46 m | Male | X
          Rowanfrost | 59 m | Male | X
          Acornwhisker | 29 m | Male | X
          Lizardfire | 39 m | female | X
          Thistlesnow | 50 m | Female | X
          Softleaf | 35 m | female | X
          Otterjaw | 20 m | Male | X
          Shadowfang | 20 m | Female | X
          Rabbitspark | 18 m | Female | X
          Jax | 26 m | Male | X
          Quailthroat | 22 m | female | X
          Birchtail | 44 m | male | X
          Dustnose | 39 m | male | X
          Redpelt | 52 m | male | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Eaglepaw | 12 m | Male | X
          Cougarpaw | 12 m | Male | X
          Batpaw | 12 m | Male | X (behind)
          Bearpaw | 12 m | Male | X (front)
          Birdpaw | 11 m | Female | X
          Minnowpaw | 11 m | Male | X

Queens:
          Briarclaw | 25 m | female | X
          Hazelwing | 35 m | Female | X

Kits:
          Tigerkit | 4 m | female | X
          Brindlekit | 0 m | female | X
          Swallowkit | 0 m | female | X
          Snowkit | 0 m | female | X
          Daisykit | 0 m | female | X
          Shrikekit | 0 m | male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    ShadeClan | ↟The Sound Of Drums↟
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | LakeClan | honey—bee
    East | ShadeClan | ↟The Sound Of Drums↟
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Used to help queens give birth | x1
    Cobweb | Used to stop bleeding | x0
    Goldenrod | Helps heal wounds | x1
    Marigold | Stops Infection | x0
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, and helps troubled breathing | x0
    Catmint | Used to cure greencough | x1
    Tormentil | Extracts Poison | x1
    Fennel | Helps Pain (in hips) | x1
    Ragwort | Boosts Energy and Strength | x0
    Stick | Helps queens during birth; queens can bite down | x1
    Chamomile | Calms Cats | x0
    Dandelion | Soothes Bee Stings | x1
    Wintergreen | Treats wounds and poisons | x1
    Deadly Nightshade | Poisons Cats | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x8 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x7 | 2 servings
    Shrew | x1 | 1 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Possible things to learn: Hunting, Fishing, Battle Tactics, Speed and Agility, and Climbing

Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Acornwhisker | Eaglepaw | 5 | Battle Tactics, Climbing, Fishing, Speed and Agility, Hunting
    Briarclaw (Acornwhisker subbing) | Cougarpaw | 5 | Battle Tactics, Climbing, Speed and Agility, Fishing, Hunting
    Russetleaf | Sedgepaw | 3 | Basic Herbs, Herb Identification, Remedies, Birthing, Advanced healing, Birthing
    Larkspot | Batpaw | 5 | Battle Tactics, Hunting, Speed and Agility, Fishing, Climbing
    Rainwing | Bearpaw | 5 | Battle Tactics, Fishing, Hunting, Climbing
    Otterjaw | Birdpaw | 5 | Hunting, Climbing, Fishing, Battle Tactics
    Rowanfrost | Minnowpaw | 4 | Battle Tactics, Climbing, Fishing, Hunting

Deformities:
    Name | Deformity
    Batpaw | Deaf in one ear

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    ??? and ??? | Hailstar, Rainwing
    ??? and ??? | Russetleaf, Rowanfrost
    ??? and Lizardfire | Eaglepaw, Cougarpaw, Sedgepaw, Batpaw, Bearpaw
    Hailstar and Thistlesnow | Birdpaw, Minnowpaw
    ??? and Softleaf | unnamed
    Acornwhisker and Briarclaw | Shrikekit
    Larkspot and Hazelwing | Brindlekit, Swallowkit, Snowkit, Daisykit

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( pineclan ) • [ post 54 ]

Postby deimido » Mon May 07, 2018 1:44 pm

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( population. 071 ) ( toms. 035 ) ( mollies. 036 ) ( moonpool. n/a ) ( hunting/borders. n/a) ( servings. 012 ) ( last reply. here )
( aaah it feels wrong to submit an empty post, but wow, writer's block is severely kicking my butt atm. )

( the queen and her kits are taken into the clan and are renamed tipstream, bramblingkit, ausmaskit, privetkit, sloekit, avocetkit, and termitekit. )
( rowanpelt leads a hunting patrol consisting of dandelionpaw, patchpaw, lizardstripe, cottonbush, and hyenatooth. )
( orchidnose leads a border patrol consisting of maplenose, warblerfoot, firestream, acornclaw, and egrettail. )
( mintstar decides to help the rogues, much to the disapproval of half her clan. she takes duckfoot, skunknose, and chickadeefur with her. )
( lightkit and morningkit have their apprentices ceremonies. )
( marigoldpaw, asterpaw, lavenderpaw, hawkpaw, birchpaw, ashpaw, and elmpaw are taken out to train. )
( weaselstorm goes herb hunting, while shadeleaf stays behind to keep a watch on daisystorm's weakest - yarrowkit. )

note to mod; these are cats i received via gifts/readoptions/events/etc., you can have my clan find them in any order as time goes by.
(riverswirl ♂, spiderpad ♂) [skyclan] • (cloudyspots ♀) [cloudclan] • (embershine ♀) [duskclan] • (turtlefur ♀, ocraspirit ♂, unnamed ♀, bryumkit ♀, iriskit ♂, mistykit ♀) [drizzleclan] • (bleakstar ♂, dreamingthistle ♂) [coniferclan] • (talonwhisker ♂) [colossalclan] • (archkit ♀) [summitclan] • (oatfur ♂, buzzardpaw ♀) [lilyclan] • (unnamed elder ♂) [wildclan] • (rose, robincloud, luckypaw) [cliffclan] • ( vera, jasper, tally ) [ azgeda ] • ( ratwhisker ) [ brineclan ] • ( smudgetail ) [ solarclan ] • ( lilacpounce ) [ sycamoreclan ]

𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 [1]
    Mintstar • 70 • molly •
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★ [8/9]

𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐲 [1]
    Rowanpelt • 53 • tom •

𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐬 [2]
    Weaselstorm • 55 • tom •
    Shadeleaf • 25 • molly •

𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 [0]
    reserved for poppykit.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 [29]
    Duckfoot • 71 • tom •
    Skunknose • 68 • molly •
    Wasptail • 58 • molly •
    Ramhorn • 54 • tom •
    Minkcloud • 51 • molly •
    Comfreyfang • 51 • molly •
    Mottlecloud • 51 • molly •
    Rosefur • 45 • molly •
    Chickadeefur • 45 • molly •
    Asphodelface • 43 • tom •
    Lizardstripe • 40 • tom •
    Larkclaw • 40 • tom •
    Magpiewhisker • 39 • tom •
    Aspenheart • 39 • tom •
    Flamefang • 39 • tom •
    Fawnfur • 38 • molly •
    Hyenatooth • 32 • molly •
    Cottonbush • 30 • tom •
    Laurelcloud • 29 • molly •
    Vervaincloud • 26 • tom •
    Blissheart • 25 • tom •
    Ratnose • 25 • tom •
    Juniperpelt • 20 • tom •
    Egrettail • 20 • tom •
    Orchidnose • 20 • molly •
    Acornclaw • 19 • molly •
    Firestream • 18 • tom •
    Warblerfoot • 15 • tom •
    Maplenose • 14 • molly •

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 [12]
    Marigoldpaw • 11 • tom •
    Dandelionpaw • 11 • molly •
    Patchpaw • 11 • tom •
    Sheeppaw • 11 • molly •
    Sorrelpaw • 11 • tom •
    Asterpaw • 11 • molly •
    Lavenderpaw • 11 • molly •
    Grebepaw • 11 • tom •
    Hawkpaw • 11 • molly • blind •
    Birchpaw • 9 • molly •
    Ashpaw • 9 • molly •
    Elmpaw • 9 • tom •

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 [4]
    Daisystorm • 33 • molly •
    Waxwhisker • 23 • molly •
    Shuri / Commaflower • 21 • molly •
    ↪ two moons until litter.
    Tipstream • 20 • molly •

𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐬 [22]
    Lightkit • 6 • tom •
    Morningkit • 6 • molly •
    Tigerkit • 5 • tom •
    Whimbrelkit • 5 • tom •
    Poppykit • 4 • tom •
    Bramblingkit • 1 • molly •
    Ausmaskit • 1 • tom •
    Privetkit • 1 • molly •
    Sloekit • 1 • molly • left
    Avocetkit • 1 • tom • right
    Termitekit • 1 • molly •
    Orangekit • 0 • molly • left
    Hazelkit • 0 • tom • right
    Ryekit • 0 • molly • behind
    Cloverkit • 0 • tom • left
    Wheatkit • 0 • molly • middle
    Yarrowkit • 0 • tom • right
    Brindlekit • 0 • molly •
    Lichenkit • 0 • molly •
    Pinkkit • 0 • tom •
    Raisinkit • 0 • tom •
    Wrinklekit • 0 • tom •

𝐄𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 [0]
    Name • age • etc.
    Name • age • etc.

𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧 [1]
    Flamefang • badger attack
    can return to duties in one post.

𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬
    N • Clan Name • Username
    W • Clan Name • Username
    S • Clan Name • Username
    E • JinxClan • vampiress_fox
    NW • MoorClan • Dinolil1
    NE • SoulClan • krazykitty00
    SE • SeaClan • winter solstice.
    SW • Clan Name • Username

𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
    JinxClan • vampiress_fox
    EchoClan • Katrione

𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬
    Clan Name • Username
    Clan Name • Username

𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞
    alder bark | used for | [x1]
    blackberry leaves | used for | [x1]
    borage leaves | used for | [x1]
    broom | used for | [x1]
    burdock root | used for | [x1]
    burnet | used for | [x1]
    catmint/catnip | used for | [x3]
    celandine | used for | [x2]
    chamomile | used for | [x1]
    chervil | | used for | [x0]
    chickweed | used for | [x1]
    cobwebs | used for | [x0]
    coltsfoot | used for | [x1]
    comfrey root | used for | [x1]
    daisy leaf | used for | [x1]
    dandelion | | used for | [x1]
    deathberries | used for | [x1]
    dock | used for | [x1]
    dried oak leaves | used for | [x1]
    elder leaves | used for | [x1]
    fennel | used for | [x1]
    feverfew | used for | [x2]
    goatweed | used for | [x1]
    goldenrod | used for | [x1]
    hawkweed | used for | [x1]
    honey | used for | [x2]
    horsetail | used for | [x1]
    juniper berries | used for | [x1]
    lamb's ear | used for | [x1]
    lavender | used for | [x2]
    lungwort | used for | [x1]
    mallow leaves | used for | [x1]
    marigold | used for | [x0]
    mouse bile | used for | [x1]
    parsley | used for | [x1]
    poppy seeds | used for | [x0]
    ragwort leaves | used for | [x0]
    ragwort | used for | [x1]
    raspberry leaves | used for | [x1]
    rush | used for | [x1]
    sorrel | used for | [x1]
    sticks | used for | [x1]
    stinging nettle | used for | [x1]
    sweet-sedge | used for | [x1]
    tansy | used for | [x2]
    tormentil | used for | [x1]
    thyme | used for | [x1]
    watermint | used for | [x1]
    wild garlic | used for | [x1]
    willow bark | used for | [x1]
    yarrow | used for | [x1]

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡-𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐞
    wrens • 3 servings • [x1]
    thrushes • 3 servings • [x3]
    squirrels • 2 servings • [x4]
    rabbits • 2 servings • [x4]
    mice • 1 serving • [x6]
    voles • 1 serving • [x7]

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
    Mintstar & Marigoldpaw
    battle, stealth, swimming
    Rowanpelt & Dandelionpaw
    hunting, stealth, fighting,
    swimming

Lizardstripe & Patchpaw
    climbing, stealth, fighting,
    swimming

Comfreyfang & Sheeppaw
    climbing, stealth, fighting,
    swimming

Asphodelface & Sorrelpaw
    hunting, stealth, fighting,
    swimming

Blissheart & Asterpaw
    tracking, stealth, swimming
    Vervaincloud & Lavenderpaw
    stealth, battle, swimming
    Larkclaw & Grebepaw
    hunting, climbing, fighting,
    swimming

Ratnose & Hawkpaw
    fighting, swimming
    Egrettail & Birchpaw
    fighting, swimming
    Orchidnose & Ashpaw
    fighting, swimming
    Juniperpelt & Elmpaw
    fighting, swimming

pinetree
Last edited by deimido on Sun May 13, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

----// мoѕѕclan //----

Postby maplefoxie » Tue May 08, 2018 12:37 am

XXX▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬// an end oғ an era

нιѕтory
There isn't much history to be found in Mossclan just yet, Fawnstar doesn't remember anything

тerrιтory
The territory itself is mostly like a jungle, with deep green grass and extremely tall plants. Throughout the center, and sometimes scattered around the jungle, is a river, the center river is the strongest, with unpredictable currents, most of the smaller rivers are much calmer, allowing for swimming and fishing. To the north is where the rivers come from, a large waterfall, from the top of a cliff, therefore the north border of this small clan is mostly cliff-side. It also houses their caved in camp, in a spacious cave near the waterfall, surrounded by mossy rocks. To the east and west lies more harsh jungle, though will uphills on the side. Finally to the south is a large lake, under a cliff overhang.

cнaracтerιѕтιcѕ
Most cats in this clan are dark, short furred and mostly brown, they have slim bodies for stealth and tree climbing. Some cats have webbed paws for fishing and swimming, while most have strong legs so they can climb trees without problems

repυтaтιon
While the clan isn't very large, other clans would see them as innocent, in a creepy way. Mainly due to the fact that these cats have absolutely stunning stealth skills, nearly clan would be on alert as these cats can jump out of any kind of foliage without issue. They are known to be fast strikers, pouncing once, waiting a bit and then striking again.

At gatherings, they're extremely protective of each-other, as each new cat is considered family after awhile, they are untrusting to other cats at first, but once you're friends with a Mossclan cat, they will keep you safe.

тradιтιonѕ
The first thing about these cats is that the stars don't mean anything, they believe that their ancestors live in the plants and nature around them, with each plant being a spirit of a passed relative. Their starclan is called the cats of the blossoms, and Mossclan cats connect to them via going to the Spirit tree. Killing a plants is considered a horrible act due to this belief, they also take care of the plants very well. Why do you think the jungle is so overgrown?

----
Of course, not all of this has developed yet, the whole clan only started because
an amnesiac cat had a mysterious dream and woke up next a waterfall, but all
of this is true.
----
The could my first leader be Fawnstar if that isn't too hard?

P.S - If any of the mods are wandering, yes that is my name with the old clan I had before called Cherryclan, however, I did tell Kat about this before hand and they gave me the ok.
maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ i. ]

Postby deme ! » Tue May 08, 2018 3:56 am

total cats: one [ toms: one // mollies: zero ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
the pool was lit with the reflection of countless stars. slowly, he touched his nose to the water.
suddenly, several figures stood around him. "starclan." minnowstar blinked in amazement. "i am
in need of a cat who will assist me in leading my clan. a lieutenant."

minnowstar travels to the moonpool and requests a lieutenant [deputy] from starclan
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────[/center]
leader:
minnowstar | 25 moons | tom | image
lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [ 9/9 ]

lieutenant:
name | age | gender | [url=link]image[/url]

herbalist:

herbalist apprentice:

soldiers:

cadets:

mothers:

kits:

elders:

deceased cats:
name | cause of death
name | cause of death
    ally clans:
    clan Name | username
    clan Name | username

enemy clans
    clan Name | username
    clan Name | username

borders
    north | clan Name | username
    east | clan Name | username
    south | clan Name | username
    west | clan Name | username

medicine store
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    frog | x0 | 1 servings
    squirrel| x0 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    big fish | x0 | 3 servings
    bird | x0 | 3 servings
    mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

family:
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits
deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❅ ] | osleya's mod replies |

Postby clarke, » Tue May 08, 2018 8:49 am

❅ leaf-bare the first signs of leafbare have just begun to show, with some territories seeing snow and others feeling nothing but a stronger chill in the air. cats are more likely to get sick when sent out multiple times and kittings will become more dangerous to both the kits and the mother.

.firestar. wrote:
Zephyrclan

[ Rainripple joins the clan ]
[ Rainripple wants to help Spiderstar hunt ]

[ rainripple and spiderstar catch x1 mouse. ]
[ ooc: please update your prey pile to look similar
to something like this:
mouse | x0 | 1 serving
vole | x0 | 1 serving
etc... until all six spots are filled with the types of
prey your clan can catch. hares, birds, and other
animals are worth x2 servings or even x3. you can
view the number of servings they are on the front
page. if you need further help you can message me ! ]

[ ooc 2: i love the name rainripple! ]

uncle iroh wrote:
minnowstar travels to the moonpool and requests a lieutenant [deputy] from starclan
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ minnowstar request is heard.
the stars send him a loyal lieutenant. ]

[ ooc: i love your coding so much ! ]
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cham's Replies 07/05

Postby Chamrosh » Tue May 08, 2018 10:07 am

indent

Aegir | Badger
Bamboo | Cinder
Cloud | Clover
Cosmo | Creek (m)
Dawn | Dusk
Eclipse | Phoenix
Salix | Sea
Ulfheiðinn | Vixen

Weather - Leaf-bare
Winter. Sometimes, winter creeps in slowly, lulling
cats into a sense of security. This year is not like that.
Winter started with a storm; one day still autumn, the next
icy cold and unwelcome, and announced with thunder.
Where cold comes, sickness follows. A sniffle from patrol
can easily lead to sneezes, and to disease if ignored.
Difficult as it is, avoiding the cold as much as possible really
is the only way to avoid the bugs of winter. And - Starclan
forbid - if disease entered camp, continuing to avoid the
cold really will be needed for any recovery.
Nights are drawing in far more rapidly now, as are the prey.
Not all hibernate, of course, but it's obvious which ones do;
the few still out for cats to find are plump-looking, nearly
fat enough to last out until spring. Hunting will be far less
fruitful once the winter weather really sets in.

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
07/05 or 05/07 or 7th May

ImageImageImage

CosmoClan
~Glaceon~

[Kitetalon, Blazeheart, Whitefoot, Thunderbird, Briarsweep and Blacknose go hunting]
[Aconite, Adderscorch, Lyrastar, Arrowfang and Swiftsky patrol the old scents and to find the group. First they will try to talk before any battle]
[Emberblaze, Solarspark, Fernshade, Joaquin, Juniperberry and Oliveshadow patrol the borders and beyond as far as they can go to find the rouges, following the scents]
[Aconite sneaks out of camp and takes a life from Lyrastar with a bite to the neck, just before her patrol starts]
[Badgerstrike and Amberowl go on camp guard]
[Willowpaw takes her assessment!]
[Lyrastar asks for an apprentice]
[Solarspark and Emberblaze herb-hunt]
[The clan consumes seven servings]

[ While hunting, Kitetalon, Blazeheart, Whitefoot, Thunderbird, Briarsweep, and Blacknose catch 1 rabbit and 1 pigeon ]

[ Lyrastar rests and recovers, but with one pawstep further travelled on the path to joining her ancestors. She's not entirely sure how she lost that life ]
[ The rogues are initially peaceful. Fighting in leaf-bare always seems to require energy, and deplete food piles faster, so they're also reluctant to fight. However, they don't wish to appear as weak either. They make no moves to threaten your cats but several things they say to Aconite's patrol either directly indicate they're up to something anyway, or were delivered with a sly glance in her direction... Your patrol is sure that that peaceful encounter and their claim that they'll leave won't be the last they see of the rogues... ]
[ Eventually, the patrol loses track of the rogue scent, but only after travelling a very long distance. The smell breaks up near a wide Thunder-path, and looking down it, your patrol can see it leads into a two-leg place that seems to sprawl for miles. The scent became more and more faint the longer it was followed... it seems your patrol tracked the scent in the wrong direction! ]

[ Willowpaw unfortunately fails her assessment ]

[ The StarColony hears Lyrastar's request and sends an apprentice ]
[ While herb-hunting, Solarspark and Emberblaze find lamb's ear, sweet sedge, and celandine ]

Yup, my plan was to decrease failure rates if they'd failed a couple times and so on or if they had plenty of training done.

ImageImageImage

Dawnclan
Storm Rose

[The stars send Riverice, the new Medicine Cat]
[Lynxheart convinced Maplepaw to join and perhaps plans on making him a follower]
[Fawnfeather has her kits! Father unknown]
[Riverice assists Fawnfeather's kitting]
[Riverice uses 1x stick on Fawnfeather]
[Maplepaw is given Tigerflame as a Mentor]
[Aurorastar and Tigerflame train Maplepaw in hunting]
[Lynxheart and Tigerflame go hunting]
[Riverice and Maplepaw hunt for herbs (mostly sticks and cobwebs)]
[Aurorastar patrols the West (Marsh) border]
[Dawnclan fasts for one (1) moon]

[ Fawnfeather gives birth to one, two, three, four kits! Sadly, Fawnfeather was hunting too late into her pregnancy, and one kit - far smaller than the others - was clearly deprived of nutrients, passing away peacefully in the night ]
[ Maplepaw successfully learns the Hunting skill ]
[ While hunting, Lynxheart and Tigerflame catch 1 large fish ]
[ While herb-hunting, Riverice and Maplepaw find a stick and cobwebs ]
[ While patrolling, Aurorastar encounters a kittypet ]

[ Dawnclan has fasted for one moon, and their bellies rumble angrily ]

[ Riverice awakes from sleep in a cold sweat one night, his bedding soaked in places too.
He'd heard voices talking to him in his dreams, some of whom he'd recognised.
"The Brightness of Dawn has been corrupted, and victory must be Scent from above" ]

Fawnfeather's mate would have been a solid grey tom.

I assume that prophecy's okay? If you want more detailed prophecies, feel free to tell me some aspects of what you have planned so I can know roughly what to go with. I'll tell you when you have a cat that fits (there are a couple ways I can see that'd fit this, and that's deliberate), or I can edit this too (PM me if you want me to edit!). "Brightness" is because "Lynx" is derived from a Proto-European word for bright/light/white, so that is related.

Also, I might be a traditional namer and such but the name Riverice is just.

ImageImageImage

SeaClan
winter solstice.

[ The Clan consumes Fish x2, Squirrel x1, and Shrew x2. ]
[ Honeytuft and Dapplepaw gather herbs (for the leafbare). ]
[ Spider, a former rogue, joins as a warrior, and is renamed to Spiderpath. ]
[ Nightwing, Oakshadow, Shorefall, Bellpaw, Carrotpaw, and Thistlepaw hunt in the Pine Grove. ]
[ Ravenwish, Fernstrike, Sagefrost, and Applemist hunt in the forest by the river. ]
[ Stormfang, Goshawkflight, Spiderpath, and Emberwhisker patrol by the forest by the river. ]
[ Everyone else stays in camp. ]
[ Hawkpaw is ready for a warrior assessment! If he passes, his name will be Hawkpath (attempt 2). ]
[ Bellpaw is ready for a warrior assessment! If she passes, her name will be Bellcloud. ]
[ Honeytuft teaches Dapplepaw the Application of Poultices skill. ]
[ Oakshadow teaches Carrotpaw the Fishing skill (try 2). ]
[ Shorefall teaches Thistlepaw the Fishing skill. ]
[ Whiterose teaches Hollypaw the Fishing skill. ]
[ Mintnose teaches Brocadepaw the Hunting skill. ]
[ Whisperdust teaches Goldenpaw the Hunting skill. ]
[ Spiderpath starts coughing, but he insists he is fine. Little does he know, he is the carrier of a bout of greencough that will soon sweep the clan. ]
[ Honeytuft and Dapplepaw heed the omen, and reports this to Leafstar. He takes this to heart this time, with evidence of group activity, thanks to his son. The tension in SeaClan grows with each passing day. ]

[ While herb-hunting, Honeytuft and Dapplepaw find mallow leaves, blackberry (leaf), and wintergreen ]
[ While hunting, Nightwing, Oakshadow, Shorefall, Bellpaw, Carrotpaw, and Thistlepaw catch 1 squirrel and 1 shrew ]
[ While hunting, Ravenwish, Fernstrike, Sagefrost, and Applemist catch 1 squirrel ]
[ While patrolling, Stormfang, Goshawkflight, Spiderpath, and Emberwhisker encounter the smell of a fox. Upon following the scent further, they find a trail leading to what appears to be a fox den. Several options present themselves, with varying levels of morality. Should they ignore it - the scent is faint, and it's possible they've left? Should they fill in the hole so the fox can't come out - saving the patrol from any risk of injuries at the sure cost of the fox's life? Should they try to warn the fox to leave? Or should they fight it - unwilling to even slightly risk it harming Seaclan? ]

[ Harkpaw passes his warrior assessment, and becomes a warrior of Seaclan; Hawkpath! ]
[ Bellpaw passes her warrior assessment, and becomes a warrior of Seaclan; Bellcloud! ]

[ Dapplepaw successfully learns the Application of Poultices skill ]
[ Carrotpaw, Hollypaw, and Thistlepaw successfully learn the Fishing skill ]
[ Brocadepaw and Goldenpaw successfully learn the Hunting skill ] ]

ImageImageImage

I know it's no obligation or anything, purely mod choice, but I still think it's worth saying, that I probably won't do any long replies for a few weeks, until exams are done. But - if replies are taking a little longer, long replies might be why.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ash's replies [52]

Postby ashton. » Tue May 08, 2018 10:51 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      bluebell | brier | deep | evergreen | falling | fire | frozen | garrison | honey | ivy | lamb | lark | laurel | moor | morning | petal | prairie | raven | rodrigo | shaft
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

weather: leaf-bare.
      during leaf-bare, the chances of catching greencough is higher. if you send the same cat out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which can lead to whitecough and greencough, so be careful. after your cat catches a cold, don't send them out for two posts, or their cold will progress to whitecough or greencough. the sun will start to go down early and it will get colder once the sun starts to go down. you will also catch less prey and are less likely to find new cats.

Rookie Cookie wrote:

[LambClan eats 4 servings (two fish)]
[Nugget becomes Nuggetpaw and joins the Clan as an apprentice!]
[Whiterose becomes Nuggetpaw's mentor!]
[Whiterose trains Nuggetpaw for climbing]
[Lambstar goes to Moonpool and asks for a warrior]
[Fadedsong looks for herbs]
[Sablewhisper, Mistyleaf, Whiterose, and Nuggetpaw go on a border patrol]
[Lambstar, Flurrytuft, and Luckyfur hunt]

nuggetpaw learns the climbing skill!
      starclan sends lambclan a warrior!
      fadedsong found marigold and thyme!
      sablewhisper's patrol was uneventful.
      lambstar, flurrytuft, and luckyfur caught a mouse and a squirrel!
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

zephyrclan 03

Postby serl » Tue May 08, 2018 11:06 am

Zephyrclan
Number of Cats: 2

Spiderstar watched as her new clan mate sunk his claws into the mouse. ``Easy, huh?`` Rainripple meowed. Spiderstar nodded in agreement. ``I suppose so, but mice are easy to catch. Aren't they?`` Spiderstar replied. The tom thought for a moment. ``It depends. If you're really slow, it'll run off. If you're clumsy, it'll slip out of your grasp.`` Rainripple said to his leader. ``Let's get these back into the fresh kill pile.`` Spiderstar suggested, looking at the thrush and mouse. The two head back. ``Hmm, let's go exploring. It's good to know every corner of your territory. We could hunt on the way and possibly look for new members.`` Rainripple meowed as he dropped the mouse. Spiderstar covered the fresh kill. ``Alright, let's go.`` Spiderstar told Rainripple, flicking her tail.

[Spiderstar and Rainripple go exploring]

ooc: thank you!

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 38 moons | She-cat |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Rainripple | 35 moons | Tom |

Medicine Cat:

Warriors: