Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Thu May 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Weather
Leaf-fall- The warm days of Greenleaf have receded and gave way to the cool breeze that always comes at the beginning of Leaf-fall. The sun is beginning to set quicker, and the wind is starting to become chilly. Prey will begin to appear less and less plentiful as the season continues. Please be on the lookout for coughs.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Roseclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] |
[ Honestclan ] | [ Briarclan ] | [ Jinxclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ] | [ Sparrowclan ] |
[ Cascadeclan ] | [ Azgeda ] | [ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ] | [ Horizonclan ] | [ Mintclan ] | [ Swiftclan ] | [ Quartzclan ] |
[ Floodclan ] | [ Mallowclan ] | [ Aridclan | [ The Summits ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

✨Moon✨ wrote:
      ★██████████████████████████████████★
      ★██████████████████████████████████★
        here in the summits, the descendants of the apexclan remain. they're here, scaling
        the very pinnacles of abella's mountains. they, being conceived here, know the cre
        vices of every cavern, forest, river and, of course, mountain. apexclan is ghostly, t
        he cats are like phantoms, laying hidden in plain sight. they are highly reclusive, q
        uiet, and secretive.

iris is the granddaughter of a medicine cat of apexclan, aimie. like her grandmothe
        r and the thousands of other cats of the summits, she is wild, untamed and ghostin
        g. unlike some of her many relatives, she is born with a gift. this gift contains the
        power to contact the deities any time she pleases. the deities are the few gods an
        d goddesses that take the forms of the night, day, river, forest, and mountain. eve
        ry cat is born in the particular period of when a deity is at its most potent power..
        for example, gosse is the deity of war and blood and is most potent during late au
        gust to early november. gosse does not watch over iris, but amaratha, the deity of
        the weather and storms, does. cats that have a certain deity are supposed to 'act'
        like them, having a similar personality and characteristics. iris is in many ways lik
        e amaratha, compelling and powerful as well as tranquil and serene.

irisis my leader. this post is only a little bit of info, may i change my mod to katrione?

[ The Summits has been founded ]
[ I will be your mod ]

Simonpet wrote:
Why don't I feel anything? Oakheart asked himself. How is it possible that I could kill someone and feel nothing--no regret, no satisfaction--for it? Duckpelt had died in her sleep after he had put too many poppy seeds in her food. She hadn't deserved a violent death, as she was practically a matriarch of the clan and he had liked her. But she had still needed to die for his purposes. Birchnose had been killed by Snowcloud, Brightfang, and Fritillarynose in revenge for her failed leadership. Applenose had ascended to the deputyship the very next day in a move that had both surprised and enraged Oakheart. Hadn't he been a good warrior? Loyal, kind, and qualified? He was ridding the clan of its rot. He should have been the deputy. Well, there was still time. If he could just get rid of Applenose, maybe he could become deputy and then leader. After all, there weren't many warriors as qualified as he, Oakheart, was.

Applenose sat with Adderstream, Boulderpelt, and Barleystream. The four of them plus Dustleaf had been in the clan almost since the very beginning, and it was still hard to believe that Duckpelt was dead and Applenose was deputy. I'm sure you'll do great, Cloudmask had said. But no one had prepared him for this. No one.

"I miss them," said Adderstream quietly. They all knew he was talking about Duckpelt and Acornstream. "I miss how dad used to joke with mom. I miss how mom would always help out the other warriors with their apprentices. I miss their voices. I miss everything about them."

"I know," murmured Boulderpelt, nudging her brother. "I miss them too."

"We just have to do the best we can, I guess," said Applenose. "We have to honor their actions, honor their lives, through the lives we lead." At Applenose's words, the other three nodded in determination. The recent tragedies would carve a new path for the younger generations. Honeystar's reign was almost over; they could all feel it in their bones. But that meant that they would need to preserve Forestclan for the generations to come.

Forestclan consumes 8 servings (4 mice, 2 squirrels).
Birchnose and Duckpelt are murdered by Oakheart and his followers.
Applenose is confirmed as deputy of Forestclan.
Briarwhisker, Brightfang, Daisywhisker Daffodiltuft, Fawnfur, and Fritillarynose go hunting.
Adderstream, Ashstripe, Leechstorm, Neritestream, Oakheart, and Swancloud go fishing.
Aspentail, Boulderpelt, Cherryclaw, Dawnface, and Reedfur go on patrol (no new cats).
Applenose, Badgerstripe, Gannetstorm, Kestrelclaw, and Scorchpelt go on patrol (no new cats).
Bitternpaw and Heronpaw train.
Carppaw, Harepaw, Larkpaw, Orchidpaw, and Silverpaw train in climbing.

[ Starclan has two new stars among its skies. Birchnose and Duckpelt will be well looked after ]
[ Applenose has been named the new deputy of Forestclan! May he serve his Clan for many moons ]
[ Briarwhisker's patrol caught three hares while out hunting ]
[ Adderstream's patrol caught three large fish while out fishing ]
[ Aspentail and Applenose's patrols found nothing important ]
[ Bitternpaw and Heronpaw learned the Swim skill while training ]
[ Carppaw, Harepaw, Larkpaw, Orchidpaw and Silverpaw learned the Climb skill while training ]

cujo. wrote:
rosekit crouches, a little wobbly, and tries to sneak forwards, more wobbly still; tongue peeking out as he concentrated. rowanpaw heard him, of course, but kept on licking their paw like they hadn't, letting out a dramatic yowl as the kit pounced and landed on their back. "nooo," they cried above rosekit's giggles, muffled around a mouthful of their scruff. "my nefarious ways have been foiled by the might rosekit! aahhh, that tickles!!"
mudstar watched the exchange as she soaked up the evening sunshine, pointedly trying to ignore the burst of nostalgia in her chest.
the leaves covering the front of her shared den rustled a little as hazelleaf pushed their way out of the den through them, bleary-eyed and mid-stretch. they smiled, sleepily soft, as they noticed her; causing a pleasant warm burst of affection in her chest that she welcomed a hundred times over the nostalgia of earlier. "good evening, mud," they greeted halfway through a yawn, sitting down beside them heavily and kneading the short grass underfoot as they tried to get comfy.
"evenin'," she said warmly, glancing away when they turned their face up to the waning sunlight; ignoring the way her cheeks heated beneath her fur. the kit and apprentice proved an excellent distraction. rosekit let out another excited squeal; rowanpaw gently batting him away and the kit bouncing back as soon as they drew their paw back. hazelleaf laughed quietly as they turned their head to look the duo with interest. for a time, a comfortable silence fell between the pair.
"did you -" hazelleaf started, trailing off just as suddenly as they started. mudstar sat up with a soft concerned sound as she watched them frown at their paws. still not looking at her, they tried to find their words. "i mean. did you ever - do you have siblings?"
"oh," mudstar said in surprise. "yeah. there was three of us."
"did you play like that?" they asked.
"yeah," she said, glancing over to rowanpaw and rosekit and then back to hazelleaf. "we used to mess about a lot when nibi was off hunting. acting out stories they told us, playing hide and seek, that sort of stuff, y'know," she gulped down a painful breath. she missed duckstripe and badgerwhisker more than she had the words to say.
"not really," hazelleaf said so softly mudstar almost missed it. "i don't remember if i had siblings. i don't remember much before ma found me at all, really. sorry," they shook their head. "i didn't - sorry."
"hey," mudstar said quickly, knocking her shoulder into theirs and cuddling in close. "hazel, it's okay. 'm here. you can always talk to me."
they slumped into her with a soft sigh. "thank you. not - not right now, though."
"don't thank me," mudstar murmured. "i'm here, always."

mallowclan eats 3 servings ;; one whole hare
mudstar and bramblestream hunt
whimbrelfoot, waspcloud and rowanpaw hunt
mudstar, waspcloud and rowanpaw patrol
whimbrelfoot and bramblestream patrol
hazelleaf hunts for herbs
waspcloud and rowanpaw train

[ Mudstar's patrol caught two hares while out hunting ]
[ Whimbrelfoot's patrol caught three shrews while out hunting ]
[ Mudstar's patrol found a warrior while out patrolling the borders ]
[ Whimbrelfoot's patrol found a possible deputy while out patrolling the borders ]
[ Hazelleaf gathered cobwebs and feverfew while herb hunting ]
[ Rowanpaw learned the Hunt skill while training ]

w0ah wrote:
    ██████████

██████████
    ██████████
    ██████████
    ██████████
    ██████████
    ██████████
    ██████████
    ██████████
    ██████████
    ██████████
    ██████████
    ██████████
    ██████████
    ██████████
    ██████████
    ██████████
    ██████████
    ██████████

██████████
    ███████████████████████████████

xx.Image
      There are many wonders in this world, some that can never be explained. The wonders of Covina
      are a few that still have never been explained, at least not very clearly. Finally, after generations
      of waiting in wonder, the secrets are spilled - the past is renewed.

The cats of Covina are like no other you have witnessed before. They are a diverse population fe
      ared by many for their unique yet seemingly powerful skill - witchcraft. Although many are set o
      n that these cats are 'powerless', the group's strong belief in the superstitions and their ancient t
      raditions, passed down from generation to generation, help to fuel a passion within them that m
      ay just be more powerful than actual magic. Many fear or out-right dislike them because the gro
      up is known for their brutality and harsh punishments to those of whom betray their law, or even
      prisoners of enemy clans, often using torturous methods to show the accused their wrongs - one
      of their most popular methods is burning the victim alive. Just like any other clan, these cats ar
      e extremely loyal to their order until the very end. Any cat will risk their life for even the lowes
      t ranking members, and thus respect also plays a key role among them. A cat seen disobeying a
      higher-up or stirring havoc among the others is looked-down upon in a rather harsh way. As well,
      cats that practice witchcraft are prohibited from inflicting a curse or manifestation of some sort
      onto another member. Their magic can be powerful, but not everything can be solved using it. M
      any among Covina are smart enough to realize this.

The territory Covina rules over is on the outskirts of a medieval village, a wide stone bridge con
      necting the wilderness to its busy streets. Underneath the bridge is a thin stream that divides t
      he two parts. The cats avoid this stream like the plague, literally, because their beliefs deem it
      s rushing waters back luck. Stone circles, mushroom rings, and perfect rings of trees are just so
      me of the natural phenomenons that can be spotted among the grounds as well. The landscape
      is mainly flat with a few hills here and there, but densely forested in the northern and eastern
      regions. The southern and southwestern region is clear of or has very few trees, and is very fla
      t with grasses sprouted among the earth. This rather large plain holds a stone circle that is oft
      en used by the clan during rituals and other ceremonies. Very far in the northeast is the village.
      The cats never ever venture there, not even in an emergency. The stone bridge is only used to
      reach the other side of the stream, which just serves as another suitable hunting grounds.

Cats here are very diverse. All different breeds, sizes, markings, pelt colors, or fur lengths en
      d up among its grounds to join Covina. Many are either of feral decent or ex-kittypets that lef
      t their old life to join them, which is uncommon but not an unusual case. Pets were not treate
      d the same during their times like they are treated in the present. These cats are often alread
      y half feral, thus making them suitable members anyway. Many are mixes and do not have a di
      gnified breed, as the humans didn't care much.

may this be my founder?

[ Covina has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Deimos ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: winterclan civil war pt 2

Postby ilhdc7 » Thu May 03, 2018 2:26 pm

w͙i͙n͙t͙e͙r͙c͙l͙a͙n͙
Total: 065 <3
Next Moonpool Visit: april 30th, now
Next Kits Due In: ---
Prey Servings: 11

“We’ve been at a standstill for three weeks,” Monarchpaw said, raising her tail as she looked over all the apprentices huddled around her. “We should do something!”

Mistpaw laughed, “Like what? Go and fight? there’s no way.”

Monarchpaw threw her head up, “Yeah! Their night watch usually has one cat, we take them out and leave!” All the younger apprentices glared at her, not wanting to go.

“Yeah!” Said Shellpaw. “That’s a good idea!”

Duckpaw nodded his head, “I mean, we could do this, theoretically there’s so many of us we will outnumber them. And win.”

Gullpaw shook his head, “We could die. This is war. There’s no way they’d go easy on us just because we are apprentices.”

Mistpaw nodded with him, “That’s so true. We could get injured or killed!”

Monarchpaw nodded, “Yeah. For a noble cause. For the clan, Winterclan. It’s necessary.”

Emberpaw spoke up, trying to get his voice heard in the murmurings, “It’s a good idea, but we need a plan! There’s no way we can just wing this!”

Monarchpaw nodded with him, “You’re right! Nice call Emberpaw! Alright,” She shook her tail and shushed everyone, “An older apprentice with a younger one. Ok? So, Bronzepaw and Quartzpaw, you two-“

“No,” Spoke up Quartzpaw, “I’m not going. This is harebrained. We’ll all die a quick and painless death.”

“Ohh,” She snapped, “Don’t be such a party pooper!”

Whisperpaw pushed Quartzpaw to the side, “I’ll do it! It might get me my warrior name!”

Monarchpaw smiled, “Yes! That’s true!”

Gullpaw spoke up, “We could, ya know, get our warrior names out of this, but I don’t know, we could die! I’d probably be the one to die first.”

“Yeah right!” Lavenderpaw laughed, “I would go first then you! But I want to help, so count me in!”

Monarchpaw counted with lines in the dirt, “Two, Me and Lavenderpaw.”

Gullpaw sighed, “Me three.” Shellpaw and Duckpaw drew a line in the sand, showing that they would fight also. Mistpaw was next, reminding herself that they had three medicine cats in case something went wrong.

Whisperpaw pulled up his body as he drew a line and prodded Emberpaw up to do his. Eight to seven. Eight apprentices were going to battle the night shift, and seven, the youngest seven would stay behind and deal with the warriors.

--

The eight had snuck out of the den, on their way to the battle field. They had taken note of who’s turn it was tonight, and it was Hawkgaze. A nasty tom who had berated apprentices for not doing things quick enough. They easily turned off their emotions and headed to war. Children going to war. A sight that not many have ever been able to witness.

Badgerpaw paced in their cave, wearing a path down where he had once been. He had been found on the borders, his mother leaving him to die, but had been taking in by Rubypelt, a strong female who had recently lost her mate. He was glad that Quartzpaw and Bronzepaw decided not to go and fight, he didn’t think Rubypelt could have handled the loss of another family member.

He looked up as the padding of feet echoed through the cave, and saw Wolffrost and Ibisthroat enter, he smiled a half smile, “What’s up?”

Ibisthroat smiled back, “Just doing a surprise checkup and headcount, Salmonstar’s orders. I know it’s been tough lately, having to be cooped up in here, but the battles should hopefully end soon. Anyways. Lemmie see you all!”

Badgerpaw gulped. The one night that they didn’t want to be checked on, everything was going wrong. “Ummmmm,” Suddenly there was a scream. It came from the rival camp at the tree line. He heard a scuffling of feet and the slashing of claws. Then the muffled sound of mistpaw yelling. Ibisthroat ran out of the cave, thinking a battle had begun. But it was Monarchpaw, bloody and bruised, but otherwise ok. The sounds in the distance were growing closer, “We did it, barely, we had to retreat but I think Hawkgaze will die of blood loss for sure!” She laughed gleefully, “I called retreat and then I sprinted away! Everyone should be behind me.

Ibisthroat got up close, “What? What about Hawkgaze? YOU DID WHAT!” She snarled and raced down the path trying to find the other apprentices. When none were on the trail she ran at Monarchpaw, “How many! How many apprentices did you take!”

Monarchpaw shrunk back, “Eight! Me, Lavenderpaw, Gullpaw, Shellpaw, Duckpaw, Emberpaw, Mistpaw and Whisperpaw!”

Groans of pain started to come up the path as a cat made its way up, first was Gullpaw, crying about his ear and twisted paw. “It hurts,” He said, over and over and over. Ibisthroat, and now Badgerheart was all over them.

“Where’s Lavenderpaw? She was going to catch up!” He wailed. Slowly another apprentice trailed in, finally getting to the medicine cat den. It was shellpaw, she had no tears in her eyes, just looking around solemnly. Aloeleap raced forward to embrace his daughter, “Where’s Lavenderpaw and Duckpaw? Are they with you?”

Shellpaw, in shock, sighed deeply, her voice monotone and completely flat, “No. Hawkgaze was really angry we went after him. He killed them. In one bite. Duckpaw always wished for his death to be painless. Emberpaw too. Well they got it.” She took awkward breaths, short ones then long ones. As if her heart and her lungs weren’t synced up and her body wasn’t functioning properly. But her voice stayed the same. No tone change, no dip, no nothing. Just nothing. Emotion wasn’t in her vocabulary anymore.

Redwing broke into hopeless sobs, “My baby!” She cried, “MY BABY!” Seabird shook her, trying to get her to focus, “Mistpaw! It’s Mistpaw!” By now the whole clan was out of the caves and surrounding the apprentices, hoarding around them like a drove of penguins.

Redwing broke into a full run, almost tackling Mistpaw to the ground, “Oh my goodness! I’m so happy you are alive! Where’s your brother? Where’s Whisperpaw?”

Mistpaw broke down crying, “He and I fought Piranhapaw. He lost. But I killed her! She didn’t have to kill him, they were good friends! But she did! So I killed her! She’ll never hurt anybody again!”

Redwing cried with her, “I understand baby! I understand!”

salmonstar looses a life due to major stress
new cats; otterkit, grizzleykit, oysterkit, & smokewind
moonpool; this tom if possible <3
hunting; ---
hunting2; ---
hunting3; ---
patrol; ---
guard; ---
resting;
soaringstep = 4 moons
timberclaw = 3 moons
herb hunting; badgerheart looks for poppyseed, mallowpool looks for goldenrod, branchnose looks for cobwebs
duckpaw is given x1 cobweb, x1 marigold is needed
soaringstep is given x1 cobweb, x1 poppyseed, x1 stick is needed
timberclaw is given x2 cobweb, x1 cobweb/x1 marigold/x1 goldenrod needed
sundapple is given x1 juniper berry & x1 poppyseed, no med cat assistance is given
lavenderpaw is given x1 burock root, x1 goldenrod is needed
wheatclaw needs x1 poppyseed, x1 moss/cobwebs, and x1 goldenrod/marigold
pikeclaw needs x1 poppyseed, x1 moss/cobwebs, and x1 goldenrod/marigold
death;
hawkgaze is killed by a pack of apprentices & blood loss
lavenderpaw is killed by hawkgaze
duckpaw is killed by hawkgaze
whisperpaw is killed by piranhapaw
emberpaw is killed by hawkgaze
piranhapaw is killed by mistpaw
mates; ---
kitting;
kit->apprentice;
dunekik, elmkit, orchidkit, alderkit
apprentice->warrior; screechpaw to screechpelt
training; all apprentices attempt to train
fresh-kill; three robin, two mice

notes;
* = timberclaw follower

Leader:
    salmonstar | 41m | tom | X
    Lives: [4/9] ★★★★

Deputy:
    *timberclaw | 36m | tom | behind

Medicine Cats:
    badgerheart | 48m | molly | X
    mallowpool | 74 | male | X
    branchnose | 31m | tom | X

Warriors:
    scorchscream | 39 | tom | X
    wolffrost | 41m | tom | X
    heronstride | 38m | molly | X
    ibisthroat | 40m | molly | X
    *rookfur | 32m | tom | X
    *soaringstep | 56m | tom | X
    aloeleap | 44m | tom | X
    almondblaze | 30m | molly |X
    cricketwing | 41m | molly | X
    whithergaze | 43m | tom | X
    *soilface | 34m | tom | X
    *sundapple | 24m | molly | X
    *flintowl | 20m | tom | X
    seabird | 39m | molly | X
    wheatclaw | 22m | molly | X
    *foxdawn | 27m | molly | X
    phantombelly | 21m | tom | X
    bumblesnout | 57m | molly | X
    *coonstripe | 35m | tom | X
    *hawkgaze| 34m | tom | X
    goldentail | 34m | tom | X
    lilacscent | 26m | molly | X
    *pinpoint | 35m | tom | X
    *pikeclaw | 19m | tom | X
    sootberry | 16m | molly | X
    *stumpfall | 20m | tom | X
    redwing | 38m | molly | in front
    rubypelt | 36m | molly | X
    smokewind| 14m | molly |X
    yewrunner | 30m | molly | X

Apprentices:
    *screechpaw (pelt)| 16m | molly | X - runt
    monarchpaw (wing)| 15m | molly | X
    shellpaw (fog) | 13m | molly | X
    gullpaw (wing) | 13m | tom | X
    lavenderpaw (sky) | 13m | molly | X
    duckpaw (tail) | 13m | tom| X
    mistpaw | 9m | molly | X
    whisperpaw | 9m | molly | X
    emberpaw | 9m | tom | X
    *piranhapaw | 9m | molly | X
    *vulturepaw | 9m | tom | X
    quartzpaw | 7m | tom | X
    bronzepaw | 7m | tom | X
    badgerpaw | 7m | tom | X
    dunekit | 6m | tom | X
    elmkit | 6m | tom | X
    orchidkit | 6m | molly | X
    alderkit | 6m | tom | X

Queens:
    *koishade | 29m | molly | X
    poppysong | 46m | molly | X
    honeydew | 25m | molly | X

Kits:
    *thistlekit | 4m | tom | X
    *silkkit | 4m | molly | X
    mallardkit | 3m | tom | X
    otterkit | 0m | molly | top
    grizzleykit | 0m | tom | bottom
    oysterkit | 0m | tom | X

Elders:
    >none
    Ally Clans:
    doveclan | Cloudpelt
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | mountain | open
    East | marsh | open
    South | forest | open
    West | forest | open

Medicine Store

x3 catmint | for deadly green cough, or white cough
    x1 lambs ears | strength
    x2 juniper berry | belly aches, strength, breathing, anxiety
    x0 poppyseed | sleep, shock, ease pain
    x0 goldenrod | healing wounds
    x2 chamomile | strengthens heart, soothes mind
    x3 borage | helps queens milk to come
    x0 cobweb | stops bleeding, binds wounds
    x3 chervil | helps heal wounds, stop stomach aches
    x1 ragwort | aching joints, strength
    x4 raspberry leaves | painkiller & stops bleeding
    x4 honey | soothes infections, sore throats, coughs
    x2 tansy | cough, stops green cough, cure poison&wounds, sooth throats
    x2 burnet | stops minor bleeding, strength
    X2 sorrel | traveling herb
    X1 fennel | eases hip pain
    x1 wintergreen | wounds & poisons
    x1 elder leaves | soothes sprains
    x1 parsley | used to stop she-cats from producing milk
    x1 bindweed | used to splint broken bones
    x1 coltsfoot
    x1 celandine
    x1 watermint
    x1 dock
    x1 broomtail
    x1 blackberry leaves
    x2 death berries
    x1 waterhemlock
    x0 burdock root

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rainbow Trout | x6 | 3 servings
    Sparrow | x6 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x5 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x4 | 1 servings
    Vole | x6 | 1 servings
    Robin | x4 |  3 servings

Mentors:

rookfur | screechpaw | 6 |
    hunting, swimming, climbing, forest battle, water battle, tree battle
    whithergaze | monarchpaw | 4 |
    scorchscream | shellpaw | 5 |
    almondblaze | gullpaw | 4 |
    poppysong | lavenderpaw | 5 |
    bumblesnout | duckpaw | 4 |
    ibisthroat | mistpaw | 2 |
    goldentail | whisperpaw | 0 |
    hawkgaze | emberpaw | 2 |
    sundapple | piranhapaw | 1 |
    foxdawn | vulturepaw | 0 |
    seabird | quartzpaw | 2 |
    lilacscent | bronzepaw | 1 |
    wolffrost | badgerpaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
    Turquoiseclaw | Hawk | Starclan
    Barkfang | Old Age | Starclan
    Mambaquake | Killed by Redwing in Civil war | Dark Forest
    Snowpaw | Killed by Mambaquake in Civil war | Starclan
    Windpaw | Fell off path in Civil War| Starclan

Family:

salmonstar & seabird
    snowpaw, screechpaw, sootberry
    timberclaw & redwing
    mistpaw, whisperpaw, emberpaw
    aloeleap & pearlheart(marineclan)
    shellpaw, gullpaw, lavenderpaw, duckpaw
    wolffrost & ibisthroat
    no kits yet
    unknown male & cricketwing
    pikeclaw
    timberclaw & mambaquake
    piranhapaw & vulturepaw
    aloeleap & poppysong
    mallardkit
    turquoiseclaw & rubypelt
    quartzpaw & bronzepaw
    unknown male & yewrunner
    dunepaw, elmpaw, orchidpaw
    unknown male & koishade
    thistlekit & silkkit
    branchnose & lilacscent
    unknown male & honeydew
    otterkit, grizzleykit, oysterkit
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Thu May 03, 2018 3:37 pm

Flowerclan
Map
Number of Cats: 5
Next Moonpool Visit: May 9
Servings To Eat: 2
Next kitting: X

Helleborestar watched from within the shadows of the cave as Edelweisscloud led three strangers. Two of them were much older than the leader and the deputy, while one was obviously younger. The young one was practically glowing with enthusiasm, while the other two were less excited. The leader watched as Edelweisscloud stared straight at her, then turned back to the new cats.
"I'm sure you three can stay with us," said Edelweisscloud with a soothing tone. "I just have to find Helleborestar to make it official. I'm sure she will accept the three of you in."
The molly spoke up, her voice seeming to have just the slightest hint of condescension. "And what is your position, if I may ask?"
"I am the deputy of Flowerclan." As he said that, Edelweisscloud stood a bit straighter and lifted his head slightly.
"Huh. And how many of you are there?"
"Two. We are a small clan, but we intend to grow quickly. Starting with you three, I hope?" Helleborestar stepped out of the shadows, revealing herself to them. "I am Helleborestar, the leader of this clan. What are your names?"
Before the three cats could answer, Edelweisscloud jumped in. "Oh, hello, Helleborestar! I didn't see you there! You really do blend in with the shadows, heh. The young one's Smokywing, and the other tom is Crowdawn. The molly is Partridgecreek. They come from Cliffclan, which disbanded a while ago. They came needing a place to stay, so I brought them here."
Helleborestar sighed. Had he really not noticed her? Was he just incompetent, or was his nose really that bad? "Welcome to the clan, then. You will all start your warrior duties today. Any questions?"
"Where do we sleep?" asked Crowdawn, scowling.
"If you go down this tunnel behind me, the warriors' den will be on the left. There is only a nest for Edelweisscloud right now, but we will have nests for all of you soon. Would anyone like to go gather moss?"
"That's an apprentice's job," Crowdawn scoffed. "Count me out. So, are all of us warriors going to sleep in the same place?"
"Yes, Crowdawn. Unfortunately, we have no apprentices, so we will all have to take part in those chores."
Crowdawn glared at Smokywing and stomped off to the warriors' den. Helleborestar thought she heard him mutter something under his breath.
"Is he always like this?" asked Edelweisscloud, after a glance in the direction that Crowdawn had gone.
"Pretty much," said Partridgewing.
Helleborestar let out a sigh as she watched them. Would it all work out? Or would they all tear the clan apart?

[I got the three new cats from adopting off the fanclub a while ago]
[Helleborestar, Smokywing, and Crowdawn hunt]
[Edelweisscloud and Partridgecreek patrol]
[Helleborestar asks for a queen]

Leader:
    Helleborestar | 28 | Female | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Edelweisscloud | 26 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
    Smokywing | 17 | Male | X | From Cliffclan
    Crowdawn | 47 | Male | X | From Cliffclan
    Partridgecreek | 68 | Female | X | From Cliffclan

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Lupineclan | • noodle •
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Forestclan | Simonpet

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark | Eases tooth pain | 0
    Beech Leaves | For carrying herbs | 0
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs | 0
    Blackberry Leaves | Eases bee stings, chewed into a pulp | 0
    Borage Leaves | Produces more milk, brings down fever, eaten | 0
    Broom | Used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds | 0
    Burdock Root | lessens and heals the pain of rat bites, prevents infection of rat bites, chewed into a pulp | 0
    Burnet | Keeps a cat's strength up | 0
    Catchweed | Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting, burrs are put on the poultices | 0
    Catmint (Catnip) | Cures greencough and whitecough, eaten | 0
    Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes, the juice is trickled into eye | 0
    Chamomile | Strengthens heart, soothes mind, gives strength, eaten | 0
    Chervil | For infected wounds, bellyache, kitting, chewed to extract the juice | 0
    Chickweed | Treats greencough, eaten | 0
    Cob Nuts | Made into ointments | 0
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop or slow bleeding or bind broken bones | 0
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing, kittencough, and cracked or sore pads | 0
    Comfrey Root | Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds, used for wrenched claws, itching, or inflammation of stiff joints, eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest, and used for burns, chewed into a poultice | 0
    Daisy Leaf | Eases the pain of aching joints and a traveling herb. chewed into a paste | 0
    Dandelion | White liquid soothes and heals bee stings, can be chewed as a painkiller | 0
    Dock | Soothes scratches and sore pads and eases the pain of wounds when placed in a nest, chewed up and applied to scratches | 0
    Elder Leaves | Soothes sprains, turned into a poultice | 0
    Fennel | Helps pain in hips, stalks broken and juice is squeezed into mouth | 0
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches, eaten | 0
    Goatweed | Eases anxiety and grief, given daily | 0
    Goldenrod | Heals wounds, chewed into a poultice | 0
    Hawkweed | Like catmint but not as strong | 0
    Heather Nectar | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures, used in mixtures | 0
    Honey | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other medicine, helps soothe coughing, gives energy | 0
    Horsetail | Treats infection and stops bleeding, made into a poultice which is applied to wounds | 0
    Ivy Leaf | Used to store herbs | 0
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyache, gives strength, helps troubled breathing, calms cats, eaten | 0
    Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength | 0
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills when the scent is breathed or hides the scent of death | 0
    Lungwort | Cures yellowcough, eaten | 0
    Mallow Leaves | Soothes bellyache, eaten | 0
    Marigold | Stops infection and bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints, chewed into a poultice or used as juice | 0
    Mint | Hides scent of death | 0
    Mouse Bile | Makes ticks fall off, dabbed on ticks | 0
    Oak Leaf | Prevents infection, chewed into a poultice | 0
    Parsley | Cures bellyache, stops a queen from producing milk, eaten | 0
    Poppy Seeds | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock or distress, eases the pain. Eaten. | 0
    Ragwort Leaves | Treats aching joints when with juniper berries, helps keep strength up, crushed and chewed | 0
    Ragweed | Gives strength and energy | 0
    Raspberry Leaves | Eases pain, stops bleeding | 0
    Rosemary | Hides scent of death | 0
    Rush | Binds broken bones | 0
    Sorrel | Traveling herb, builds up an appetite, eaten | 0
    Sticks | Distracts cats from pain, helps broken bones heal | 0
    Stinging Nettle | Makes a cat vomit, brings down swelling, helps with wounds, eaten to help with poison, leaves chewed to put on a wound, stems chewed | 0
    Sweet-Sedge | Eases infection, sap is swallowed | 0
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, poisons, stops cats from getting greencough, soothes throats, eaten in small doses | 0
    Tormentil | Root treats wounds and extracts poisons, chewed and applied to wound | 0
    Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats in shock, chewed on | 0
    Watermint | Eases bellyache, eaten | 0
    Wild Garlic | Prevents infection, especially for rat bites, rolled in | 0
    Willow Bark | Eases pain, unknown | 0
    Willow Leaves | Stops vomiting, eaten | 0
    Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons, unknown | 0
    Yarrow | Extracts poison from wounds, makes a cat vomit up poisons, help heal cracked pads, eaten or applied | 0
    Deathberries (Yew berries, Night Seeds) | Kills a cat within minutes, eaten | 0
    Foxglove Seeds | Can cause paralysis and heart failure, eaten | 0
    Holly Berries | Dangerous to kits, eaten | 0
    Deadly Nightshade | Poisonous, eaten | 0
    Water hemlock | Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth, eaten | 0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | 1 each | x0 | 0 servings
    Voles | 1 each | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrels | 2 each | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbits | 2 each | x0 | 0 servings
    Finches | 3 each | x2 | 6 servings
    Trout | 2 each | x0 | 0 servings
    Total servings | 6

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by peachycupcake525 on Sun May 13, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Thu May 03, 2018 11:24 pm

Image as the weather starts to cool down, prey begins to return to aridclan territory. patrols can be sent out during the day instead of at sunrise and sundown. the risk of being bitten by a snake goes down, but coyotes return to the area and birds of prey are constantly circling, looking to fill their bellies. shrubs are slowly beginning to look greener and less dead.

Number of Cats: 4
Kitting Count Down: next post after this

wip I'll probably write this one up tomorrow (if at all). I'm really lacking muse right now and need to sleep. I'll do a speedy summary instead.

falconstar and tumbleweed decide it's time to go patrol the desert (not that they have any clans there, but just in case). coyotefang (the new medicine cat) goes searching for herbs for his storage in preperation for canyoncry's kitting. canyoncry chills in her nest because no one will let her out unless someone is there with her. falconstar and tumbleweed return from their patrol and tumbleweed opts to hang out with his mate instead of joining falconstar on her hunt. coyotefang returns and chills with everyone else.

[falconstar and tumbleweed patrol the southern border (desert)]
[coyotefang goes herb searching]
[falconstar goes hunting (afternoon)]

Leader:
          . falconstar | 42 | she-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          . tumbleweed | 36 | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          . coyotefang | 47 | tom | X

Warriors:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:
          . canyoncry | 30 | she-cat | X

Kits:

Elders:

Deceased Cats:
          cat name | cause of death
          cat name | cause of death
    Ally Clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

Enemy Clans
    clan Name | username
    clan Name | username

Borders
    north | prairieclan | grey_hoodie
    east | open! | username
    south | the never-ending desert
    west | dappleclan | princessalexis

Medicine Store
    borage | more and better milk. also fevers, belly aches and tight chests
    traveling herbs | chamomile, sorrel, daisy and burnet.
    chervil | infected wounds and bellyaches. also used during kitting
    rush | helps bind broken bones
    stick | helps bind broken bones, bite on when in pain (in particular, kitting)

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    lizard | x0 | 1 servings
    mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    small bird | x1 (used) | 2 servings
    rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    hare | x1 | 3 servings
    bird of prey | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

Family:
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Fri May 04, 2018 12:19 am

E L M C L A N

Number of Cats: 26; (1 kits {under 4 m})
Servings: 5
Next Kitting: Hazelwing (now) ; Briarclaw (now)

Hazelwing and Briarclaw lay at separate ends of the nursery. By some amazing chance, they were having their kits simultaneously. Sedgepaw ran back to the medicine den to gather as much chervil and sticks as they had. Sedgepaw could only find one of each, however. Gulping, she rushed back over to the nursery, forcing her face to become calm, even though her insides turned like a storm. This was the first birthing she had been a part of besides her own. She prayed to StarClan that both the mothers and kits would all make it safely. She gave the chervil to Russetleaf, who sighed and gently split the leaves in half, giving as much as he could to both queens equally. Suddenly, a high pitched squeal came from Hazelwing, signaling her kits were on the verge of arriving.

[Hazelwing and Briarclaw both go into labor! Russetleaf helps, using x1 stick and x1 chervil]
[Acornwhisker teaches Cougarpaw and Eaglepaw Hunting]
[Rainwing teaches Bearpaw Speed and Agility]
[Sedgepaw gets a paws-on session with birthing, learning the skill]
[Russetleaf And Sedgepaw herb hunt]
[Otterjaw teaches Birdpaw Speed and Agility]
[Rowanfrost teaches Minnowpaw hunting]
[Larkspot, Rabbbitspark, Dustnose And Redpelt patrol]
[Birchtail, Rainwing, Softleaf And Shadowfang hunt]
[The Clan consumes x1 rabbit and x1 bird ]

Leader:
          Hailstar | 62 m | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Larkspot | 39 m| Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Russetleaf | 58 m | Male | X
          Apprentice:
          Sedgepaw | 11 m | Female | X

Warriors:
          Rainwing | 62 m | Female | X
          Weaselfur | 45 m | Male | X
          Rowanfrost | 58 m | Male | X
          Acornwhisker | 28 m | Male | X
          Lizardfire | 38 m | female | X
          Thistlesnow | 49 m | Female | X
          Softleaf | 34 m | female | X
          Otterjaw | 19 m | Male | X
          Shadowfang | 19 m | Female | X
          Rabbitspark | 17 m | Female | X
          Jax | 25 m | Male | X
          Quailthroat | 21 m | female | X
          Birchtail | 43 m | male | X
          Dustnose | 38 m | male | X
          Redpelt | 51 m | male | X

Apprentices:
          Eaglepaw | 11 m | Male | X
          Cougarpaw | 11 m | Male | X
          Batpaw | 11 m | Male | X (behind)
          Bearpaw | 11 m | Male | X (front)
          Birdpaw | 10 m | Female | X
          Minnowpaw | 10 m | Male | X

Queens:
          Briarclaw | 24 m | female | X
          Hazelwing | 34 m | Female | X

Kits:
          Tigerkit | 3 m | female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    ShadeClan | ↟The Sound Of Drums↟
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | LakeClan | honey—bee
    East | ShadeClan | ↟The Sound Of Drums↟
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Used to help queens give birth | x1
    Cobweb | Used to stop bleeding | x0
    Goldenrod | Helps heal wounds | x1
    Marigold | Stops Infection | x0
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, and helps troubled breathing | x0
    Catmint | Used to cure greencough | x1
    Tormentil | Extracts Poison | x1
    Fennel | Helps Pain (in hips) | x1
    Ragwort | Boosts Energy and Strength | x0
    Stick | Helps queens during birth; queens can bite down | x1
    Chamomile | Calms Cats | x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x8 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x8 | 2 servings
    Shrew | x2 | 1 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Possible things to learn: Hunting, Fishing, Battle Tactics, Speed and Agility, and Climbing

Acornwhisker | Eaglepaw | 4 | Battle Tactics, Climbing, Fishing, Speed and Agility
    Briarclaw (Acornwhisker subbing) | Cougarpaw | 5 | Battle Tactics, Climbing, Speed and Agility, Fishing
    Russetleaf | Sedgepaw | 3 | Basic Herbs, Herb Identification, Remedies, Birthing, Advanced healing
    Larkspot | Batpaw | 5 | Battle Tactics, Hunting, Speed and Agility, Fishing, Climbing
    Rainwing | Bearpaw | 4 | Battle Tactics, Fishing, Hunting, Climbing
    Otterjaw | Birdpaw | 4 | Hunting, Climbing, Fishing, Battle Tactics
    Rowanfrost | Minnowpaw | 3 | Battle Tactics, Climbing, Fishing

Deformities:
    Name | Deformity
    Batpaw | Deaf in one ear

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    ??? and ??? | Hailstar, Rainwing
    ??? and ??? | Russetleaf, Rowanfrost
    ??? and Lizardfire | Eaglepaw, Cougarpaw, Sedgepaw, Batpaw, Bearpaw
    Hailstar and Thistlesnow | Birdpaw, Minnowpaw
    ??? and Softleaf | unnamed
    Acornwhisker and Briarclaw | Kits
    Larkspot and Hazelwing | Kits

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri May 04, 2018 1:14 am

Number of Cats: 44
21 [Male] 20 [Female]
Next Moonpool Visit: 3/23/2018
Waveclan eats seven servings of mouse

"Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- not feeling writing for this one atm

[ Ryestrike, Honeydrip, Tulipstream, Deerfeather, Ghostcloud, and Splatterdrop go on a border patrol ]
[ Flintfang, Frostclaw, Ripplewish, Hurricanecry, Bearsplash, and Newtmask go hunting ]
[ Blackspot, Coralpool, and Silverscar go herb hunting ]
[ Deerfeather and Reedleap mate ]
[ Rosethorn and Bassflow get x2 catmint ]
[ Mothkit gets x1 chickweed ]

Leader:
    Blazestar | 37 | Male |
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Flameskip | 37 | Male |

Medicine Cat:
    Blackspot | 35 | Male |
    Coralpaw | 14 | Female | | Long Hunt

Warriors:
    Frostclaw | 59 | Male |x
    Ghostcloud | 50 | Female | x
    Ryestrike | 44 | Male | x
    Otterheart | 43 | Male |
    Ripplewish | 43 | Male | x
    Reedleap | 40 | Male | x
    Flintfang | 35 | Male |
    Deerfeather | 35 | Female | x
    Hurricanecry | 30 | Female |
    Smallstorm | 29 | Male |
    Bassflow | 25 | Male | x
    Newtmask | 24 | Male |
    Bearsplash | 23 | Male |
    Rosethorn | 22 | Female |
    Vanillastreak | 22 | Female |
    Splatterdrop | 19 | Male |
    Tulipstream | 17 | Female |
    Honeydrip | 15 | Male | x
    Tigerbrair | 14 | Female |
    Silverscar | 14 | Male |

Apprentices:
    Daisypaw | 10 | Male | x
    Cypresspaw | 8 | Male |
    Pepperpaw | 8 | Female |

Queens:
    Dawnshore | 31 | Female |
    Maplelily | 25 | Female |
    Panthersnap | 36 | Female |
    Asterpool | 43 | Female | x
    Patchfur | 37 | Female | | 1

Kits:
    Beaverkit | 5 | Female | x
    Lizardkit | 5 | Male | x
    Salamanderkit | 5 | Female |
    Geckokit | 5 | Male | x
    Sunkit | 3 | Male | x
    Smokekit | 3 | Female | x
    Greykit | 2 | Male | x
    Mothkit | 2 | Female |
    Rockkit | 2 | Male |
    Heatherkit | 2 | Female | x
    Brindlekit | 2 | Female | x
    Minnowkit | 1 | Male | x
    Mountainkit | 1 | Male | x

Elders:
    none yet
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
Northwest | Forest | Forestclan | Simonpet
North | Ocean/Beach
Northeast | Lakeclan | honey--bee
East | Prairie | Clan Name | Username
Southeast | Meadows | Clan Name | Username
South | Forest | Songclan | TheElevatorCat
West | Coniferous Forest | Cosmoclan | ~Glaceon~
Southwest | Mountains | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Burdock Root x 1
Catmint x 0
Celadine x 1
Chamomile x 1
Chervil x 2
Cob Nuts x 1
Cobweb x 3
Comfrey x 3
Daisy Leaves x 1
Elder Leaves x 1
Feverfew x 1
Honey x 1
Horsetail x 1
Juniper Berries x 1
Lavender x 1
Oak Leaves x 1
Parsley x 1
Poppy Seeds x 1
Raspberry Leaves x 2
Rosemary x 1
Sage x 1
Sorrel x 2
Tansy x 1
Thyme x 1
Willow Leaves x 2
Yarrow x 3

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mackerel | x7 | 21 servings
Smelt | x8 | 16 servings
Minnow | x5 | 5 servings
Vole | x6 | 12 servings
Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
Plover | x9 | 27 servings

Mentors:
Newtmask | Daisypaw | 0 | -
Rosethorn | Pepperpaw | 0 | -
Bearsplash | Cypresspaw | 0 | -

Deceased Cats:
Blazestar (1/9) | Drowning
Mouserunner | Labor troubles
Willowkit | Stillborn
Rockkit | Stillborn

Family:
Name + Name = Kit - Kit
Name | Former Clan

Mouserunner + Rocky = Tigerkit - Silverkit
Mouserunner + Otterheart = WIllowkit - Rockkit - Greykit - Mothkit - Kit - Kit
Hurricanecry + Cypressfall of Drizzleclan = Pepperkit, Cypresskit, Arachnid
Dawnshore + Smallstorm = ?
Maplelily + Newtmask = ?
Hound + Asterpool = ?
Rosethorn + Bearsplash
Patchfur + Flintfang = ?
Deerfeather + Reedleap
Patchfur - Flameskip
Bassflow - Maplelily
Flintfang - Blackspot
Otterheart - Ripplewish - Asterpool
Arachnid | Moved to Drizzleclan
Deerfeather, Reedleap | Lilyclan
Palestar > Ghostcloud | Shellclan
Roestar > Ryestirke | Valleyclan Leader

lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Fri May 04, 2018 4:30 am

°°°·. ℂ 𝕠 𝕧 𝕖 ℂ 𝕝 𝕒 𝕟 °°°
Number of Cats: 20 [4 servings]
Next avaliable moonpool visit: 10th May
Mod: Simonpet

Last Moon wrote:Squirreltail looked at Fadedleaf and then at the motionless form lying next to the two suckling kits.
"Why?" she choked out, her throat clenching. She bent her head to lick the stillborn tom and wet, salty tears dropped onto his sticky fur.

Just then, a green-eyed tom poked his head into the nursery. "S-Squirreltail?" Birchpatch said in shock. He stepped forward and looked at the queen in confusion, his eyes flicking to Fadedleaf. But the medicine cat merely gave him a sad look and turned to check on Patchedstar.

"Birchpatch," the deputy's mate sobbed. She nudged the stillborn kitten forward and Birchpatch looked at him. "He's called Emberkit."

Birchpatch felt a wave of horror race through him as he realized that the tom's chest was not rising and falling in the customary way of breathing. "He-he's dead?"

Squirreltail nodded and wrapped her tail tighter around the other two kits. Birchpatch moved in closer, tucking Emberkit into the family cuddle. His mate's head dropped onto his shoulder and they comforted each other.

"What should we call the others?" Birchpatch wondered quietly. He glanced at the tabby kits.

"You name them," Squirreltail said in a broken voice.

Birchpatch dipped his head. "Why not Alderkit for the little ginger-and-white one? And... Silverkit for the other."

Patchedstar groaned, her head spinning. "Fadedleaf?" she croaked, and the medicine cat rushed up to her.

"Patchedstar," the tabby medicine cat whispered. She rested a paw on Patchedstar's shoulder and prayed silently that this litter of kits would turn out right.

────────────────────────────────────────────

Fadedleaf shook Patchedstar nervously. She breathed a sigh of relief as the leader stirred. Only one life lost. "Patchedstar, look!" she mewed. "You've got three kits delivered safely. And Littledusk is here!"

Patchedstar blinked upwards as Fadedleaf snuck away, and Littledusk bobbed into view. "Patchedstar!" Littledusk meowed, breathing out heavily. He nuzzled his mate and then sniffed the kits. "What should we call them?"

Patchedstar stared at the kits and smiled. "Let's call that one Spiderkit," she purred, gesturing to the long-legged spotted tom. "And maybe that one could be Maplekit?"

"Perfect." Littledusk blinked at the smallest kitten, a fluffy brown tom. "And Oakkit for that one."

This Moon wrote:"Alderkit!" yelled Otterkit excitedly. "Let's sneak into the elders den again, 'kay?"

"Don't you dare!" Silverkit snapped at her brother. Papa said we weren't allowed.

"Alderkit can do what he wants," Maplekit argued, blushing as Alderkit nodded thankfully at her.

"Maplekit's right, and so's Silverkit," mewed Alderkit, sensible as usual. "Why don't we play a game instead?"

"Why don't we play clans?" Silentkit said quietly, the older she-cat was sitting with her head tilted slightly. Her eyes trained on each kit in turn, and shrugged. "Just a thought."

"They won't know what that is, Maplekit, they've barely opened their eyes yet!" Crescentkit snorted.

"Well nows just as good a time as any to learn," Maplekit suggested.

────────────────────────────────────────────

"Quietly, Spiderkit," Otterkit hissed, as he squeezed through the gap in the elder's log. "We'll sneak up behind Click."

The kits crept up behind the blind elder, then Otterkit jumped and landed on the elder's tail.

"W-what!?" Click yelped, spinning around, his blind eyes circling wildly. "Kits!

Before Otterkit could torment Click any longer, Mallowtail burst in through the entrance, having been fetched by Spiderkit.

Leader:
          Patchedstar | 45 moons | she-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★ [8]

Deputy:
          Birchpatch | 36 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fadedleaf | 30 moons | she-cat | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice
          Squirtpaw | tom | 9 moons | X

Warriors:
          Crispstripe | 37 moons | tom | X
          Littledusk | 28 moons | tom | X
          Violetflame | 32 moons | she-cat | X
          Dusknose | 30 moons | tom | X
          Mallowtail | 26 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:
          Honeypaw | 12 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:
          Squirreltail | 27 moons | she-cat X
          Patchedstar | 45 moons | she-cat | leader

Kits:
          Crescentkit | 2 moons | tom | X
          Silentkit | 2 moons | she-cat | X
          Silverkit | 1 moon | she-cat | X | on the left
          Alderkit | 1 moon | tom | X
          Spiderkit | 1 moon | tom | X
          Maplekit | 1 moon | she-cat | X
          Otterkit | 1 moon | tom | X

Elders:
          Click | 60 moons | tom | X | blind
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Pine forest | possible clan | Username
    East | Thunderpath | Twolegplace | no user
    South | Ocean | no user
    West | moorland | possible clan | Username

Medicine Store
    chervil | juice for infected wounds/roots for bellyache/kitting | 1x
    cobwebs | covering wounds | 1x
    goldenrod | use | 1x
    marigold | to stop infection & bleeding/for bone-ache | 1x
    catmint | for greencough/whitecough | 3x
    chamomile | travelling herb | 1x
    raspberry leaves | for stopping bleeding in kitting | 1x
    lungwort | use | 1x
    honey | for soothing throats and sweetening herbs | 2x
    coltsfoot | use | 1x
    stick | for kitting queens to bite on | 1x
    tansy | use | 1x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bass | x1 | 3 servings
    Trout | x | 2 servings
    Crab | x0 | 2 servings
    Eel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Birchstripe | Honeypaw | 2 training sessions | Fishing + Strategy

Deceased Cats:
    Emberkit | X stillborn | on the right

Family:
    Fadedleaf and Crispstripe | Crescentkit and Silentkit
    Patchedstar and Littledusk | Silverkit, Alderkit, and Emberkit
    Squirreltail and Birchstripe | Spiderkit, Maplekit, and Otterkit

Eaten: 1x trout & 1x crab
Herbs used: n/a
Herb-hunting: Fadedleaf & Squirtpaw
Training: Birchpatch & Honeypaw
Hunting:
patrol one Mallowtail, Dusknose, Crispstripe
patrol two Violetflame, Honeypaw, Birchpatch
Border:
patrol one Violetflame, Birchpatch, Honeypaw
patrol two Mallowtail, Crispstripe
Moonpool: Birchpatch is filling in for Patchedstar and asking for an apprentice!
Other: n/a
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Fri May 04, 2018 4:46 am

Leaf-Fall
During leaf-fall, it will start to get colder and you will catch less prey. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier, which will continue into leafbare. Kittings will get harder so your medicine cats should make sure they have plenty of kitting herbs on hand. You may also begin running into predators more often.

Skullclan | Finchclan | Wildclan (trial) | Mistclan | Halyconclan (trial) | Rosemaryclan | Alpineclan | Ferretclan | Amberclan (trial) | Dustclan | Ridgeclan (trial) | Blossomclan | Sunclan | Eagleclan | Skyclan | Coveclan | Moonclan | Gorseclan

scarlet_wolf wrote:[ slatestar welcomes sootwhisker and quietstream to mistclan !! ]
[ frostpaw has become a warrior under the name frostbite, turtlepaw has become a warrior under the name turtlepatch, cloverpaw has become a warrior under the name cloverfield, and sealpaw has become a warrior under the name sealskip !! ]
[ the medicine cats try a mixture of honey, borage, and feverfew on the sick cats. ** ]
[ the illness seems to affect older cats and kits more harshly than others; applekit and swallowkit have slipped into a feverish state, unable to eat or drink. eclipseheart's condition seems to have worsened as well; he cannot keep food down, and cannot sleep due to the fever. ]
[ kestrelflight, redhawk, darkmask, leafcurl, and duckwater fight the rogues. slatestar was unable to fight due to his sickness. ]
[ eaglefrost rests for one moon; the medicine cats do not wish to use up any herbs unless absolutely necessary, until they find a cure for the illness. ]
[ beetlenose and lilacsky try for kits !! ]
[ shrikethorn, flurrywind, mudflank, whimbrelstep, warblerfoot, and canarysong go hunting ]
[ magpiewing, tortoisecreek, wheatbelly, sheepnose, eaglefrost, and fawnspot go on a border patrol ]
[ sunflower, coyotefang, birchfang, neptune, saturn, and beetlenose go hunting ]
[ all mentors and apprentices train; those whose mentors are ill are doubly trained by healthy mentors. ]
[ flickerfoot and twitchpaw train ]
[ addercloud looks for herbs ]
[ palesun tends to the sick cats ]
[ hollystem is kitting !! stagleap is the father. ]
[ skunkberry is kitting !! mudflank is the father. ]
[ flickerfoot and twitchpaw tend to the birthing mothers. ]
[ because of slatestar's illness, kestrelflight travels instead to the moonpool, asking starclan for answers to the illness as well as a warrior. ]
[ mistclan consumes x12 servings ]

( ** it can work on only a few if you'd like, and others can remain sick !! )
( if one of the kits from either litter could be blind, i would be eternally grateful !! xoxo )

The medicine succeeds on Eclipseheart and Larkshade! While Eclipseheart is still sick, his fever has gone down and he is now able to eat and drink in small amounts while Larkshade has been cured.
The conditions of Bearclaw, Swallowkit, Beestream, and Slatestar grow worse. Swallowkit begins to have night terrors and is unable to keep his food down.
The battle patrol is successful in driving away the rogues! However, Darkmask dies due to his wounds a few days later.
Lilacsky is pregnant! She will give birth in two moons.
The first hunting patrol catches x2 hare and x1 small fish, and the second hunting patrol catches x1 bird and x1 stoat.
The border patrol finds nothing of interest but Sheepnose scratches his belly and will require x1 cobweb to heal.
Willowpaw learns balance.
Heavypaw learns fishing.
Finchpaw learns strategy.
Bubblepaw learns fighting.
Treepaw learns swimming.
Owlpaw, Poppypaw, and Flowerpaw learn tracking.
Moosepaw learns stealth
Twitchpaw learns speed.
Addercloud finds x1 watermint and x1 yarrow.
Hollystem gives birth to three (molly, tom, tom) kits. All kittens carry chocolate.
Skunkberry gives birth to one kit. Unfortunately, it's blind.
Starclan grants Kestrelflight’s request of a warrior and tells him to seek out the purple (lavender) and yellow (tansy) plants.

JulieMew1010 wrote:
actions wrote:[training]
Bramblestar with Mountainpaw
[hunting]
Mistywing, Pinestripe and Smokenose
[patrolling]
Eagleflash, Bramblestar and Mountainpaw

Mountainpaw learns fighting.
The hunting patrol catches x1 rabbit.
The border patrol finds two warriors.

ρєяяу тнє ρℓαтуρυѕ wrote:
𝔉𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫

The clan's reputation is one that does not really fit them...
Though Flightclan does nothing to change it. As they say,
"The rumors must be true! Flight clan cats will never back
out of a fight, and they will always finish what they started!"
Character
If you actually met a member of Flightclan, you would
see that it is a clan of cowards, and cats that are always
the first to back out of a fight, and often don't finish
what they started. However, they are just trying to seek
a peaceful solution, "for future generations."
Territory
Flightclan lives by a waterfall in the mountains. The land
below the mountains is a beautiful meadow, but there are few
trees or bushes, for, you know, hiding behind. So the cats
often stay up in the breezy mountains, hunting sparrows that
perch there.
Necessary
personality
traits you
need to join
Flightclan
are

Sneaky, peaceful, good hider, fast, good at hunting in open
spaces and water.

Your founder is this cat.

Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
°°°·. ℂ 𝕠 𝕧 𝕖 ℂ 𝕝 𝕒 𝕟 °°°
Eaten: 1x trout & 1x crab
Herbs used: n/a
Herb-hunting: Fadedleaf & Squirtpaw
Training: Birchpatch & Honeypaw
Hunting:
patrol one Mallowtail, Dusknose, Crispstripe
patrol two Violetflame, Honeypaw, Birchpatch
Border:
patrol one Violetflame, Birchpatch, Honeypaw
patrol two Mallowtail, Crispstripe
Moonpool: Birchpatch is filling in for Patchedstar and asking for an apprentice!
Other: n/a

Fadedleaf and Squirtpaw find x1 fennel, x1 parsley, and x1 tormentil.
Honeypaw learns stealth.
The first hunting patrol catches x1 squirrel and the second patrol catches x1 crab and x1 eel.
The first border patrol finds a warrior and the second patrol finds a warrior.
Starclan grants Birchpatch's request of an apprentice.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( mistclan // [ 28 ] `` )

Postby notwearingsocks » Fri May 04, 2018 7:45 am

xxxxImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( leader )
i▬slatestar, 42m, tom
↳ ill
i▬★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( deputy )
i▬kestrelflight, 47m, tom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( medicine cats )
i▬palesun, 45m, tom
addercloud, 30m, molly
flickerfoot, 25m, molly
twitchwhisker, 12m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( medicine cat apprentices )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( warriors )
i▬redhawk, 47m, molly
leafcurl, 32m, tom
duckwater, 52m, tom
eclipseheart, 60m, tom

↳ ill
shrikethorn, 27m, molly
flurrywind, 30m, tom
mudflank, 31m, tom
bearclaw, 23m, tom

↳ ill
whimbrelstep, 21m, tom
warblerfoot, 20m, molly
magpiewing, 20m, tom
canarysong, 20m, tom
tortoisecreek, 41m, molly
wheatbelly, 19m, tom
sheepnose, 19m, molly
eaglefrost, 17m, tom
ferretface, 17m, tom

↳ ill
fawnspot, 17m, molly
honeystep, 17m, tom
beestream, 17m, molly

↳ ill
stagleap, 34m, tom
birchfang, 23m, tom
neptune, 15m, tom
saturn, 15m, tom
beetlenose, 30m, tom
sunflower, 44m, molly
coyotefang, 49m, tom
ratwhisker, 51m, tom
skygaze, 14m, tom
sootwhisker,33m, molly
quietstream, 31m, tom
frostbite, 13m, molly
turtlepatch, 13m, molly
cloverfield, 13m, molly
sealskip, 13m, tom
willowfur, 12m, molly
heavypad, 12m, tom
finchfeather, 12m, molly
bubblewish, 12m, molly
treespirit, 12m, tom
quickflash, 30m, tom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( apprentices )
i▬owlpaw, 11m, tom
moosepaw, 9m, tom
poppypaw, 9m, molly
robinpaw, 6m, tom
stumpypaw, 6m, molly
basilpaw, 6m, tom
hiccuppaw, 6m, molly
pigeonpaw, 6m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( nursery helpers )
i▬hollystem, 27m, molly
flowergale, 12m, tom
lilacsky, 34m, molly

↳ due next post

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( queens )
i▬larkshade, 49m, molly
chickadeewing, 23m, molly
tansypatch, 32m, molly
skunkberry, 20m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( kits )
i▬salmonkit, 5m, tom
copperkit, 5m, molly
sproutkit, 5m, molly
jackdawkit, 5m, tom
porcupinekit, 5m, tom
softkit, 5m, molly
coralkit, 1m, molly
smallkit, 1m, tom
sparkkit, 1m, tom
batkit, 1m, molly

↳ blind

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the wise )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( notes )
i▬twitchwhisker has a nervous tic
sootwhisker is left, quietstream is right

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( mentors & apprentices )
i▬stag & owl, 5s // fighting, hunting, swimming, climb-
ing, tracking
tangled & poppy, 3s // hunting, running, tracking
mud & moose, 3s // strategy, climbing, stealth
red & robin, 0s // skills
kestrel & stumpy, 0s // skills
duck & basil, 0s // skills
shrike & hiccup, 0s // skills
tortoise & pigeon, 0s // skills

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( deceased )
i▬carpkit, 1m, kittencough
troutwhisker, 85m, killed by fisher
blackpanther, 23m, killed by fisher
cherryfang, 30m, killed by fisher
mothstep, 35m, killed by fisher
minnowkit, 0m, stillborn
fernbreeze, 150m, old age / sickness
unnamed, 0m, stillborn
darkmask, 32m, rogue attack
applepaw, 6m, illness
swallowkit, 5m, illness
mousewillow, 37m, illness

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( families )
i▬unknown & unknown // kestrel & red
slate & pale // wheat, sheep, swallow, red, & copper
toad & clay // warbler, magpie, & canary
moth & eagle // eagle, otter, ferret, & fawn
red & swift // carp & sky
shrike & lizard // twitch & tree
dove & leopard // willow, flower, heavy, bubble, & finch
duck & tortoise // clover & seal
unknown & unknown // honey & bee
unknown & unknown // cricket & owl
kestrel & tansy // apple, robin, stumpy, basil, hiccup, &
pigeon
adder & pale // surrogate // swallow, salmon, & copper
lark & sun // unnamed, sprout, & jackdaw
chickadee & birch // porcupine & soft
skunk & sheep // mole
skunk & mud // surrogate // mole
stag & holly // coral, small, & spark

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( borders )— - n = honestclan, n/e = c-
osmoclan, e = brambleclan, s/e = pud-
dleclan, s = moleclan, s/w = the barn,
w = cliffclan, n/w = drizzleclan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( allies )— - brambleclan, drizzl-
i▬eclan, swiftclan, ravenclan
i▬xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

i▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( enemies )— - i▬xxxxxxxxxx.

i▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
(statistics: 40 toms, 33 mollies, 73 total // 12 servings needed // next visit to moonpool is 05/03/18 // archive )— -
(fresh kill pile: 8 hares, 15 mice, 7 birds, 6 shrews, 7 stoats, 10 small fish ;; 106 servings )— -
(medicine store: 1 chervil, 2 borage leaves, 2 raspberry leaves, 2 burdock root, 1 juniper berry, 4 catmint, 1 goatweed, 4 lovage, 1 cobweb, 3 bindweed, 1 rosemary, 2 honey, 1 mouse bile, 2 dandelions, 1 feverfew, 3 ragwort leaves, 1 stinging nettle, 2 cob nuts, 1 lavender, 1 ivy leaf, 2 watermint, 1 celandine, 1 sorrel, 1 lungwort, 1 marigold, 1 yarrow )— -

servings per piece ;; hares // 3 servings | mice // 1 servings | birds // 3 servings | shrews // 1 servings | stoats // 2 servings | small fish // 2 servings

ixxx▬i'm for sure just writing something but maybe later

[ mousewillow, applepaw and swallowkit have died of the illness. the clan mourns them along with darkmask. ]
[ x1 cobweb is applied to skunknose. ]
[ twitchwisker, flickerfoot, and addercloud search for lavender and tansy ]
[ palesun tends to the sick cats ]
[ shrikethorn, flurrywind, mudflank, whimbrelstep, warblerfoot, and canarysong go hunting ]
[ magpiewing, tortoisecreek, wheatbelly, quickriver, eaglefrost, and fawnspot go on a border patrol ]
[ sunflower, coyotefang, birchfang, neptune, saturn, and beetlenose go hunting ]
[ duckwater, cloverfield, sealskip, bubblewish, finchfeather, and willowfur go on a border patrol ]
[ willowpaw has become willowfur, heavypaw has become heavypad, finchpaw has become finchfeather, bubblepaw has become bubblewish, and treepaw has become treespirit. ]
[ all mentors and apprentices train; those whose mentors are ill are doubly trained by healthy mentors. ]
[ mistclan does not eat for a post ]
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Sat May 05, 2018 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ash's replies [50]

Postby ashton. » Fri May 04, 2018 10:49 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      bluebell | brier | deep | evergreen | falling | fire | frozen | garrison | honey | ivy | lamb | lark | laurel | moor | morning | petal | prairie | raven | rodrigo | shaft
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

weather: leaf-fall.
      during leaf-fall, it will start to get colder, so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. the sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into leaf-bare. kittings will begin to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on kitting herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. you will also run into foxes and possibly badgers more.

fernmoon wrote:

tinystar overlooked the empty camp from the towering cliff above the main cave. she padded down the small path into the main cave. she went to the entrance but then she looked over shoulder to see an empty cave. she dreamed a large clan and so far she was its only member. "i need to get a warrior to help grow this clan," tinystar muttered to herself. "i need to the moonpool later to ask starclan for a clanmate." she planned on going to the moonpool that night. in the current time, tinystar decided to go hunting. she went down the northern path to the forest to hunt until it was about time to head to the moonpool.

tinystar asks starclan for a clanmate.
tinystar goes hunting.

starclan sends you a warrior!
      tinystar caught a fish!

[ please list in your fresh-kill pile what six types of prey your clan will catch so i know what to give you. thanks! c: ]
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me