Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

CAC Trial Mod Replies

Postby Lady Masquerade » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:00 pm

❀ Greenleaf ❀
    As the sun grows hotter and hotter, Greenleaf has reached the clans. Herbs and prey will be plentiful as the trees offer cool shelter from the heat. There is a higher chance that a loner or two might wander onto your territory, and litters have a better chance at being healthy. However, there is always a chance that a hungry fox of badger might wander into the territory, eager to take some of your spoils!

Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:

Reedstar teaches Featherpaw how to fight
Graystone goes hunting
Brackenfur goes on patrol

Reedstar padded through the forest, watching as the sun began to rise above the tops of the trees, the morning dew fresh under his paws. Beside him was Featherpaw, bouncing excitedly among the tall grass. "Alright, today we're going to be practicing some fighting techniques. Pay careful attention, I'm sure you'll do great." At his words, the multicolored apprentice nodded, coming to stand beside her mentor with a look of determination. "I won't let you down, Reedstar!"

The gray and white tom crept forward, his body dropped in a hunters crouch as he stalked towards his prey. The thrush was moving among the fallen leaves, completely oblivious to the warrior coming closer and closer. Silly creature, it has no idea.. Just as the tom took another step forward to pounce, the wind changed directions, blowing his fur in the direction of the thrush. Alarmed, the bird spread it's wings. No! Letting out a yowl of frustration, Graystone pounced and grabbed hold of the creature, delivering a successful killing bite.

Brackenfur headed along the edges of the territory, creating scent markers along the new border that Reedstar had created, his tail flicking side to side as he looked around the trees. Suddenly a strange scent breezed by, causing the tom to stop in his tracks. It smells like a loner...maybe two.. Should I investigate?

[featherpaw learns to fight!]
    [graystone catches a thrush]
    [brackenfur smells loners.. should he investigate?]
    [starting now, your cats have to begin eating c:]
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Springtalon » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:20 am

Number of Cats: 04 | Next Kitting:
Injuries: | Next Moonpool Visit: 4 posts

-about to leave for a friend's, will edit in later probably-

Name Changes: none
Rank Changes: none
Reedstar and Graystone go hunting, teaching Featherpaw how to hunt
Brackenfur investigates -- continuing to patrol

leader:
Reedstar | 26 Moons | Male |
↳First leader of Deerclan - a tad eccentric
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

deputy:
to be determined | -- Moons | gender | [url=link]♢[/url]
↳information

medicine cat:
↳information

senior warriors:
↳information
↳information

warriors:
Brackenfur| 33 Moons | Male |
↳First warrior of Deerclan - quick to anger
Graystone | 24 Moons | Male|
↳Very chill

apprentices:
Featherpaw| 10 Moons | Female |
↳First apprentice of Deerclan, Star-sent
↳information

queens:
↳information

kits:
↳information

elders:
↳information
allies:
clan name | owner
cat name | clan

~~~~~

enemies:
clan name | owner
cat name | clan

~~~~~

borders
north forest | believed to be haunted
northeast forest | believed to be haunted
northwest cliffs | believed to be haunted
east forest | clan | owner
south meadow | clan | owner
west cliffs | clan owner

~~~~~

medicine stores
[#] name| use
[#] name| use
[#] name| use
[#] name| use
[#] name| use

~~~~~

food stores
[2/2] Squirrel
[3/3] Thrush
[#] name| use
[#] name| use
[#] name| use

~~~~~

deceased cats
name | age | gender | [url=link]♢[/url]
↳cause of death

~~~~~

no longer part of the clan:
name | age | gender | [url=link]♢[/url]
↳reason

~~~~~

important cats
Reedstar
~Founder of Deerclan

~~~~~

mentors
Climbing | Hunting | Swimming | Fighting | Borders | Extra
Reedstar & Featherpaw || Borders, Fighting

~~~~~

families
mother and father
~kits

~~~~~

prophecies
none yet
[/quote]
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winter's Trial Reply [003]

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:47 am

Weather wrote:It is greenleaf. The summer heat has reached its climax point, and it scorches long into the evening hours. Please be on the lookout for hungry predators who lurk in the shadows. Your patrols have increased chances of meeting new cats, and queens have the chance of giving birth to many kits, most likely all healthy.

ramos me with a bike wrote:

[StarClan - N/A]
[Name Change - River/Riverdancer, Sky/Skyleaf, Tiger/Tigerhallow, Mint/Mintwave]
[Rank Change - River {Loner/Queen}, Sky {Loner/Provider}, Tiger {Loner/Protector}, Mint {Loner/Provider}]
[Patroling - Rosestar, Tigerhallow, Slatesun & Shadedpaw {Borders/Fox}]
[Hunting - Rosestar, Skyleaf, Mintwave & Sootpaw]
[Training - Shadedpaw {Swimming}, Sootpaw {Stalking}]
[Other] - Sootpaw from the adopt a while ago has been added.]
[Notes - You are awesome!]

Slatesun led Rosestar, Tigerhallow, and Shadedpaw to where he had tracked the fox off to. The gray tom warned, "The fox scent is strong, Rosestar." The HazelClan leader nodded grimly, "We'll have our revenge." Turning to Shadedpaw, the she-cat ordered, "Stay close to me, Shadedpaw." The apprentice nodded, grim determination in his eyes. Next to them, Tigerhallow shouted, "Rosestar, Slatesun, Shadedpaw! It's coming!" The fox was a full-fledged male, its bright red fur puffed up in hostility. The fox came straight at them, is teeth bared and yipping in anticipation. Rosestar and Slatesun through themselves at the beast, their fangs bared and claws unsheathed. After a few moments of hesitation, Tigerhallow and Shadedpaw joined in.

[ Rosestar, Tigerhallow, Slatesun, and Shadedpaw encounter the fox. It attacks them, and they manage to fight back, chasing it out of their territory. In the process, Slatesun sprained his footpaw. He will need two moons of rest to heal. ]
[ Rosestar, Skyleaf, Mintwave, and Sootpaw are successful in hunting! They bring back +2 hares and +2 squirrels to the fresh-kill pile.
[ Shadedpaw learns swimming. ]
[ Sootpaw learns stalking. ]
[ Your Clan must start feeding themselves starting next post. ]

(Comments: No problem <3)
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quickclan x oo8

Postby eagle, » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:55 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
never stop running on and on with the wind
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( archive ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

number of cats twenty-three | twelve ♂ | eleven ♀ |servings needed five
            next patrol april 7th at 11:55pm | next moonpool april 11th
            injuries n/a kittings aspenwish and piperskip now

the apprentice did not seem to be in the best of shape, and redstar could not see how he could carry on with a clear conscious by letting the young tom suffer at the paws of a rouge. he felt rookwatcher's amber eyes boring into the back of his head, but he waved his tail to blizzardrush instead, and the pair crept forward quietly together. behind him, he could hear the slight shifting of paws and suspected that brackenrose would be keeping an eye out for the rouge. the apprentice's breathing was shallow and his eyes closed, though they opened when the warriors approached. without warning, the young cat struggled to his paws and let out a pitiful hiss.
    at his side, blizzardrush halted, and redstar didn't dare budge further. instead, the young tom eyed them warily, lips pulled back in what could have been an intimidating expression if he wasn't so skinny and bedraggled. finally, the tom grit out several clipped words, though his voice sounded scratchy and painful. "who are you? what do you want?"
    before redstar could speak, blizzardrush dared to advance another steps until the tom's claws sunk into the ground. the last thing any of them wanted was a fight, but it remained clear that the cat before them was terrified, hungry, and felt as if he was in danger. in contrast, blizzardrush was soothing and smiled gently. "my name is blizzardrush, and this is redstar," the white tom began, flicking his tail in the leader's direction. "we're clan cats. redstar here, he's leader of quickclan. we have two other friends with us, and, if you'd like, you can come back to live with us." the tom's eyes were unblinking, as if trying to assess whether or not blizzardrush was lying. finally, however, his shoulders sagged slightly when blizzardrush continued, "we can get you away from here."
    in response, the young tom nodded. "please. my name is gorse. please help me..."
    redstar brushed past blizzardrush, telling him to fetch rookwatcher and brackenrose so they could return to camp quickly. "come on, you'll be safe with us. we won't let anything happen to you, alright?"
    brackenrose came from the bushes, her ears pricked and rookwatcher several steps behind. the only molly of the patrol went over to gorse and smiled warmly at him. "c'mon, dear, we have a medicine cat who will look you over, and we'll get some food into you," she continued, whispering gently into his ear and resting her tail over his shoulders while she led him away. before the rest of the patrol could follow her lead and gorse's unsteady pawsteps, rookwatcher stepped into redstar's path, his eyes narrowed.
    "what do you think you're doing? they might come after us," he hissed, lashing his tail and paying no regard to whether or not gorse could hear him.
    blizzardrush's fur began to bristle, but redstar blinked calmly at the elder warrior. "i hope they do. because we'll protect him and get them off of our moor. he's young, and i intend to give him to blizzardrush as an apprentice to train when he's fit." at his side, he could feel blizzardrush's eyes turn to him, round and curious, but he focused on the way rookwatcher's lip curled.
    "sunnywhisker just had her kits. piperskip and aspenwish are due any day now. and you bring danger to our clan? what kind of leader are you?" he hissed. but stepped back when redstar straightened up, making use of the way his broader frame could tower over the lithe rookwatcher if need be.
    "i didn't ask for your counsel, rookwatcher. my word is law, as leader. and i say that gorse will is a member of quickclan, and that is final unless he says otherwise." his voice was calm, but steely with resolve. he would not be questioned. "and i trust that my warriors are brave enough and loyal enough to take care of flea-bitten rogues." with that, he flicked his ears and led blizzardrush to follow brackenrose and gorse, who were making steady progress onto the moor and in the direction of their camp.

when the patrol arrived back at the camp, after taking several stops to ensure that gorse could make the journey and that they weren't being followed by the rouge, evening had already fallen and the hunting patrol had returned. among those gathered around the fresh-kill pile, redstar turned his eyes to an unfamiliar gray cat, who immediately stood from where he had been speaking with snakespots and duskflower. the tom dipped his head respectfully and began to speak, "hello, my name is sootstone. i met your hunting patrol by the stream and helped them hunt. i asked if i could join them, and cyanslash was kind enough to bring me here so that i may speak with you and your deputy, tumblejaw. seeing your clan... i would like to stay."
    upon seeing his leader, tumblejaw slipped from the warriors clustered around sharing tongues to greet redstar properly. "redstar, i see you've met sootstone."
    redstar flicked his ear in acknowledgement. "i have," he answered, though his eyes never turned from studying sootstone. the warrior shifted his paws nervously, and redstar finally looked to tumblejaw. "what do you think?" he could feel the anxiety rolling off of sootstone in waves, as if he was scared of being chased off or killed, added onto the unease that he was spoken of as if he was not within earshot so bluntly.
    tumblejaw sat down and casually drew his paw over his ear. "cyanslash reported that he's a good hunter and he looks plenty strong. could be all the makings for a good warrior, in my opinion." redstar nodded once to his friend and finally looked back to sootstone with a welcoming smile.
    "i trust cyanslash's judgement," he said, knowing how well the young warrior had been only moons earlier, leading redstar to falconflight and blizzardrush. if cyanslash approved, then redstar was willing to believe that sootstone would be a good warrior. "welcome, sootstone. you are more than welcome here." with that, he dismissed the new warrior, who offered many words of thanks before redstar nudged him playfully back towards where snakespots and duskflower were waiting. he then turned to tumblejaw, "we found a rouge who was holding gorse captive," he murmured gently, tossing his head to where brackenrose and blizzardrush continued to speak to him gently, attempting to coax him to meet the rest of the clan. "get ivystripe for me, i think it would be good for her to see to him." a light passed through tumblejaw's eyes at the mention of the medicine cat, though redstar didn't mention it. quickly, tumblejaw nodded and scrambled to his paths to cross the camp to ivystripe's cave.

after night had fallen and the clan dispersed into their dens for the night, save snakespots who had been assigned as guard for the night, tumblejaw dared to enter ivystrie's den, as he had taken to doing when he had something on his mind. originally, he had assumed that the scent of herbs calmed his mind and made it easier to think, he came to the conclusion that it had much more to do with the molly who gathered the herbs. after blinking several times to adjust his eyes to the darkness, tumblejaw could make out gorsepaw's sleeping form in the far corner of the den. the tom had been given his official apprentice name after agreeing to join quickclan officially. it was evident that patchpaw and berrypaw had been looking forward to a new denmate, but needed to wait until ivystripe deduced that he was fit enough and had eaten enough. for now, the nervous apprentice twitched restlessly in his sleep. instead of focusing on the way the skinny apprentice's paws churned and tail flicked, tumblejaw crossed to where ivystripe slept soundly. hesitantly, he nosed her shoulder gently as to not make her start.
    her eyes blinked open, and her expression conveyed disorientation, but she pushed herself up when she recognized tumblejaw. "what is it?" she whispered, and he followed her gaze to where gorsepaw remained asleep. "what's wrong?"
    for a moment, tumbejaw was speechless. he knew that what he was about to say was wrong, but he couldn't deny the pull in his chest any further, and he needed to know if ivystripe felt the same way about him as he suspected she might. "ivystripe, i love you. your sense of humor is refreshing, and you never fail to make me smile. i love the moor, but i always look forward to when i can come back and see you," he said, watching the way her sleepiness melted away and her eyes grew in awe. "i love you, and you're the last thing i think about before i go to sleep, and the first i think of when i wake up. everything i do, is with you in mind. will you be my mate?"

several days later, redstar climbed to the top of the rock that stuck out in the middle of the lower level of the camp. the warriors had been waiting for tumblejaw to organize the patrols for them, and looked up in confusion when their leader called out to gather them together. once the warriors and apprentices had taken their places, redstar lifted his head to the clear sky. "quickclan, you all know our history and where we come from. the past quickclan fell apart and my friends scattered," he said, nodding to splashfall. "splashfall found us through starclan's wisdom, and he says that most of the old quickclan were killed in the fighting." murmurs spread through the cats, and cyanslash leaned into splashfall's side to whisper encouragingly to him. the other warrior nodded slowly, though his eyes remained downcast. "i have received word that another cat was looking for our clan when she was captured by twolegs," he paused, allowing his cats to cry out in response, as expected. from the crowd, splashfall's eyes met his, and redstar nodded once. they both knew who he spoke of. "she is one of our own, and i will not rest until we rescue her. who is with me?"
    several of the warriors stood up to voice their opinions, and redstar dragged his eyes over them. sootstone was one of the first to find his paws and voice how he wanted to go, along with brackenrose and tallpeak. after it had carried on for some time, redstar waved his tail to silence the warriors and waited until they had all quieted once more. "the hunters will go out to hunt for the clan as usual. tumblejaw, brackenrose, rookwatcher, blizzardrush, and sootstone... when we come back with sweetecho, we will need a feast."

after the rescue patrol left the camp and tallpeak was left in charge, the remaining warriors took to looking over the camp. splashfall, washing his paws by the freshkill pile with snakespots, looked up in surprise when sunnywhisker padded up to them from where she had emerged from the nursery. since kitting, the queen had been nearly inseparable from her kits, but he supposed that she must have joined the meeting since neither aspenwish or piperskip could. "sunnywhisker," he greeted, snakespots mimicking him. "is everything okay? how are the kits?"
    sunnywhisker sat down after a moment of hesitation, seemingly more timid than usual, though she perked up at the mention of her kits. "everything's fine, the kits are wonderful. sleeping soundly for now, but i can already tell that they'll be a whirlwind soon enough, sproutkit can barely sit still as it is."
    the warriors laughed heartily, and snakespots dipped his head shyly when speaking to sunnywhisker. "you'll have to let them come out and meet all of us soon, they must be tired of padding around the nursery everyday."
    with a wistful smile, sunnywhisker purred. "i will, certainly." however, when her eyes turned back to splashfall, it was impossible to read her expression. "splashfall... what do you know about the cat they're going to find?" her voice, normally soft and cheerful, held a calculating edge to it, and splashfall took a moment to clear his throat, unsure of what was being asked of him.
    "sweetecho?" when sunnywhisker nodded, prompting him, the tabby cleared his throat again, biding his time. "she was a warrior of quickclan before redstar came to power. our leader was fleetingstar and she was his daughter with the deputy, foxspots." he ducked his head, recalling moons earlier when he had been little more than an apprentice. "when foxspots died, fleetingstar made a cat named brightmoon his deputy. no one really thought brightmoon would be a good leader and expected that a new deputy would be named soon but..." he trailed off for a moment, and snakespots rested his tail on splashfall's shoulder comfortingly. from nearby, the others warriors heard the story-telling and began to creep closer. nightfall took a seat beside snakespots, and cyanslash and falconflight sat together behind sunnywhisker with duskflower and tallpeak in tow. all eyes remained fixed on splashfall, who was lost in time. "brightstar... he wasn't a good leader, never should have been leader. some of us wanted redstar to be leader, even then, but he was too young and had only just been given an apprentice. another warrior, darkclaw, had many supporters. but brightstar named fleetingstar's son - sweetecho's brother - deputy instead. wetclaw was just as weak as brightstar... together darkclaw's followers thought they would kill us all. but instead..." by that point, the apprentices joined the group as well, and berrypaw stepped forward to touch her nose comfortingly to splashfall's head. the warrior blinked gratefully at the apprentice and nodded to gorsepaw, who looked on with wide eyes.
    "darkclaw led the attack. redstar, he saw it coming and told a few of us to be watchful and keep an eye out if we had to escape. he said that he was working on a plan, but he never had the time to tell us. he was out hunting when it happened," he continued, each cat hanging on his every word.
    "sweetecho was one of them?" that was sunnywhisker, prompting him on.
    splashfall blinked, momentarily disoriented, but nodded slowly. "yeah, it was me, sweetecho, wolftooth, a warrior named yellowfeather, wrenstep, blazerush, and his apprentice, thistlepaw." for a moment, silence reigned and splashfall hung his head until snakespots touched his nose to splashfall's ear, asking how he made it out. "there was a gap behind the medicine cat's den. i slipped through when the fighting began and i heard the fighting but i couldn't look. it was too much. i saw sweetecho when i was running but i didn't go after her, i couldn't... i don't know what happened to the others."
    while the rest of the cats offered comforting words, sunnywhisker leaned forward once more. "but who is sweetecho?"
    splashfall looked up, confused and his eyes clouded with grief. "she was a warrior. we all thought that she and redstar were going to be mates." he said, and none of the warriors seemed to notice when sunnywhisker stood abruptly and headed back to the nursery.

• new cats: sootstone (patrol), gorsepaw (rescued from the rogue)
• aspenwish and piperskip are kitting (unknown mates)
• patchpaw takes her warrior assessment. if she passes she will be renamed patchwing
• ivystripe goes herb-hunting and to take care of her catmint stash
• redstar leads tumblejaw, sootstone, brackenrose, rookwatcher, and blizzardrush to twoleg place to try and rescue sweetecho
• cyanslash, splashfall, duskflower, nightfall, snakespots, and falconflight hunt
• berrypaw trains
• gorsepaw remains in camp with ivystripe to ensure that he is strong enough before starting to train
• tumblejaw and ivystripe become forbidden mates
• quickclan eats a hare and a small fish (five servings)

leader
        redstar | 35 moons | ♂ |
        ★★★★★★★★★

deputy
        tumblejaw | 31 moons | ♂ |

medicine cat
        ivystripe | 31 moons | ♀ |

warriors
        rookwatcher | 70 moons | ♂ |
        sootstone | 52 moons | ♂ |
        duskflower | 45 moons | ♀ |
        snakespots | 41 moons | ♂ |
        tallpeak | 36 moons | ♀ |
        blizzardrush | 31 moons | ♂ |
        brackenrose | 30 moons | ♀ |
        falconflight | 29 moons | ♂ |
        splashfall | 28 moons | ♂ |
        nightfall | 26 moons | ♂ |
        cyanslash | 24 moons | ♂ |
        name | age | gender | [url=link]☼[/url]

apprentices
        patchpaw | 12 moons | ♀ |
        berrypaw | 10 moons | ♀ |
        gorsepaw | 10 moons | ♂ |

queens
        sunnywhisker | 38 moons | ♀ |
        piperskip | 33 moons | ♀ |
        aspenwish | 27 moons | ♀ |

kits
        sproutkit | 1 moon | ♂ |
        mintkit | 1 moon | ♀ |
        cherrykit | 1 moon | ♀ |

elders
          ally clans
          clan | user
          clan | user

enemy clans
          clan | user
          clan | user

borders
          north | clan | user
          east | clan | user
          south | clan | user
          west | clan | user

medicine store
          catchweed | x1 stops poultices from being rubbed off
          catmint | x2 treatment of whitecough and/or greencough
          chervil | x1 treatment of wounds, kittings, and infections
          cobwebs | x2 bind broken bones and stop bleeding
          coltsfoot | x1 eases cracked and/or sore pads, eases breathing,
          and treats kittencough
          dock leaves | x1 soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds
          feverfew | x1 treatment of fevers, chills, and headaches
          juniper berries | x1 soothes bellyaches, strengthens, calms,
          and eases troubled breathing
          marigold | x0 used for infections, bleeding, and inflammation
          poppy seeds | x2 soothes shock, distress, and eases pain
          ragwort | x1 used to soothe aching joints and give strength
          herb | usage

fresh-kill pile
          rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
          hare | x1 | 3 servings
          small fish | x1 | 2 servings
          big fish | x2 | 3 servings
          bird | x0 | 3 servings
          mouse | x2 | 1 servings
          total | 13 servings

mentors
          tallpeak | patchpaw | 4
          hunt, advanced hunt, fight, swim
          tumblejaw | berrypaw | 3
          hunt, swim, climb, move
          blizzardrush | gorsepaw | 0
          move, move, move, move
          mentor | apprentice | 0
          move, move, move, move

deceased
          cat | cause of death
          cat | cause of death

families
          duskflower + ♂ = patchpaw
          sunnywhisker + ♂ = sproutkit, mintkit, cherrykit
          ♀ + ♂ =
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HazelClan [04]

Postby sharklord » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:56 am

Number of Cats - 7
Next Moonpool Visit - April 11th
Kits Due - This Moon

[Servings - HazelClan eats 1 snake]
[StarClan - N/A]
[Name Change - N/A]
[Rank Change - N/A]
[Patroling - Rosestar, Tigerhallow, & Shadedpaw]
[Hunting - Skyleaf, Mintwave & Sootpaw]
[Training - Shadedpaw {Fighting}, Sootpaw {Climbing}]
[Mates - Slatesun and Mintwave become mates]
[Kits - Riverdancer {Father}]
[Other] - N/A]
[Notes - Could River have 3 kits please? And LGBT+ couples are allowed in HazelClan, so Mint and Slate are fine!]

Leader:
          Rosestar | 23 | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Healer:

Healer's Roughpaw:

Protectors:
          Slatesun | 26 | Male | X
          Tigerhallow | 19 | Male | Left | X

Providers:
          Skyleaf | 19 | Female | Middle | X
          Mintwave | 19 | Male | Right |X

Roughpaws:
          Shadedpaw | 12 | Male | X
          Sootpaw | 9 | Female | X

Queens:
          Riverdancer | 21 | Female | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x5 | 2 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 1 servings
    Lizards | x1 | 1 servings
    Snakes | x0 | 3 servings
    Deer | x0 | 10 servings
    Hares | X2 | 3 servings
    Total | x9 | 19 servings

Mentors:
    Rosestar | Shadedpaw | 3
    Stalking, Climbing, Swimming, Move, Move
    Skyleaf | Sootpaw | 1
    Stalking, Move, Move, Move, Move

Deceased Cats:
    Stagwind | Fox/Sickness
    Wildpaw | Fox
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Mate 1 + Mate 2 = Kits (Surrogate)[Parents & Kits w/ optional surrogate]
Cat - Cat [Siblings]
Stagwind - Rosestar
Stagwind + ??? = Shadedpaw
Mintwave - Skyleaf - Tigerhallow
Slatesun + Mintwave
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby librarycat » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:30 am

librarycat wrote:
Meadowclan
Number of Cats: 2

When Mousestar reached the Shining Stones, she was surprised to find that she was not alone. A small grey cat was sitting there, waiting for something. The cat turned around when Mousestar approached, and lifted his tail in greeting. "Hello. Were you called here by the starry cats too? I'm Nettle. They've been training me, I think." Mousestar looked up at the stars, winking cheerfully at her, and nodded. She dropped the hare she had caught, stepped closer to her new clanmate, and dipped her head to him. "I'm Mousestar, leader of Meadowclan. And you, I guess, are the medicine cat Starclan has given us. If you want, that is."
As they headed back to camp, Mousestar explained the intricacies of Clan life to the newly christened Nettleleaf, who got more and more interested and excited about fitting into his new role. Before going to sleep, they set up a place for Nettleleaf to store herbs, and buried the hare to keep it safe and fresh.
The next morning, Mousestar headed off to mark the borders, leaving Nettleleaf to explore and search the territory for herbs. He combed the hedgerows, looking not just for current herbs, but also places where herbs might grow if given the right encouragement.

[Mousestar patrols the borders]
[Nettleleaf looks for herbs]

Leader:
          Mousestar | 41 moons | female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Nettleleaf |29 moons | male | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    Rat | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x1 | 0 servings
    Vole| x0 | 0 servings
    Song bird| x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
he/him or mew/meow pronouns; autistic
I'm always happy to trade or talk about stuff with people :) I can't read the small text well, so if you PM me, please use normal or larger sizes.
librarycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ossa di cervo » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:41 pm

ImageImage
number of cats:14
↳ six♂ eight♀
next starpool visit:now/saturday, april 14th kits due:swandust - now
servings needed:4 (+1 @ 21)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
One of the newcomers, Maplekit, entered the den with caution. She stuck to her mother, Lyrasong, closely, glued to her leg like a scared baby bird. Leopardkit trotted up, "Wow, hi, who are you!?" he demanded, tiny tail flicking behind him enthusiastically. Maplekit jumped a little and skittered farther behind Lyrasong. Her mother smiled lightly and flicked her tail over Leopardkit's head, "I'm sorry little one. My daughter's name is Maplekit, she isn't used to being surrounded by so many new cats.. You see.." pain glazed over Lyrasong's eyes and she stopped talking for a moment.

"Lyrasong!? Maplekit!?" Burntcloud's voice resounded as he rushed over, "I'm so glad to see you two!" Lyrasong's expression changed to one of slight shock, "Burntcloud, you're alive!" Maplekit came to life in the face of her old clan-mate and she purred, rushing to the tom's side, "Burntcloud!" she rubbed her head against his leg. Leopardkit looked slightly distraught at the young mollies reaction to him. Fawnkit came over to her brother and butted her head against his shoulder, "It's alright, Leopardkit, we'll warm her up eventually."
------
Nightstar prowled after the scent of a mouse, it's smell making his mouth water. Mothfrost and Stormjaw were somewhere behind him but he paid them no mind because the temptation of the mouse was so strong.. so alluring. He crept forward, one foot silently place in front of the other. So focused was he that he didn't hear Mothfrost's screams until it was too late - the massive, brown furred hog tramped over him like a piece of rubbish. Thank Starclan he managed to dodge the massive hoof like things but when the creature turned around, ivory colored tusks were in his face. They tore into his shoulder and with a screech of pain the black tom leaped backwards and felt the blood seeping down his shoulder. The boar faced him with a snort and Nightstar hardly heard the calls of Mothfrost again as he faced the beast, body ridged with a combination of both fear and adrenaline. His claws scraped the lightly dusted ground and a snarl leapt to his lips - his clan was at stake he wasn't about to let down so easily. A sudden noise distracted the boar, the sound of a piglet in distress. The massive beast charged once more, tusks gouging his other shoulder this time, before it rushed off in the direction of the piglet. Nightstar stood, that rush of adrenaline keeping him aggressive and rigid. Mothfrost and Stormjaw approached, "Nightstar!" Stormjaw screeched. "No!" Mothfrost's gentle call sounded. Nightstar looked at them, "I'm.. sorry.." he whispered as he collapsed to the ground.
ravenclan consumes a vulture & a mouse
swandust goes into labor!
pebblegaze sends redthorn to the loner to try and convince them to stay - he promises them access to health and food as well as friendship and possible love along the way.. maybe he was the love the interest suggested?
burntcloud & silentpaw train!
nightstar, mothfrost & stormjaw hunt!
nightstar loses two lives to a boar!
pebblegaze patrols
due to redthorn being gone, the newcomer, lyrasong helps swandust as she's used to being in labor herself.
[ hopefully it's okay that nightstar ran into a boar? ]

Leader:
          Nightstar ✦ 33m ✦ tom
          Lives: ★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Pebblegaze ✦ 29m ✦ molly

Medicine Cat:
          Redthorn ✦ 39m ✦ tom

Warriors:
          Burntcloud ✦ 16m ✦ tom
          Mothfrost ✦ 22m ✦ molly
          Stormjaw ✦ 35m ✦ tom

Apprentices:
          Silentpaw ✦ 10m ✦ molly

Queens:
          Sagecloud ✦ 39m ✦ molly
          Swandust ✦ 32m ✦ molly
          Lyrasong ✦ 63m ✦ molly perma-queen

Kits:
          Fawnkit ✦ 3m ✦ molly
          Leopardkit ✦ 3m ✦ tom
          Graykit ✦ 3m ✦ tom
          Maplekit ✦ 3m ✦ molly

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Storage:
    borage leaves > 1 | calendine > 1
    catchweed > 1 | catmint > 1
    chamomile > 1 | chervil > 1
    cobweb > 1 | coltsfoot > 1
    fennel > 1 | goldenrod > 1
    lavender > 1 | marigold > 1
    mint > 1 | poppy seeds > 1
    raspberry leaves > 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x1 | 1 servings
    squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    hares | x1 | 3 servings
    porcupine | x1 | 3 servings
    hawk | x0 | 3 servings
    vulture | x0 | 3 serving

Mentors:
    swandust burntcloud ► silentpaw
    ↳ hunting, climbing, stalking, swimming,

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    unknown ► sagecloud | silentkit (adopted),
    fawnkit, leopardkit & graykit
    fotam of trikruclan ► swandust
    ↳ kit1
    Name and Name | Kits
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CAC Trial Mod Replies

Postby Lady Masquerade » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:32 pm

❀ Greenleaf ❀
    As the sun grows hotter and hotter, Greenleaf has reached the clans. Herbs and prey will be plentiful as the trees offer cool shelter from the heat. There is a higher chance that a loner or two might wander onto your territory, and litters have a better chance at being healthy. However, there is always a chance that a hungry fox of badger might wander into the territory, eager to take some of your spoils!

Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:

Reedstar and Graystone go hunting, teaching Featherpaw how to hunt
Brackenfur investigates -- continuing to patrol

[featherpaw learns to hunt!]
    [reedstar, graystone, and featherpaw catch a mouse and a squirrel]
    [brackenfur investigates and finds two loners]
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:06 pm

Weather:
Greenleaf- Prey will be bouncing around without a care in the world, jumping into your clanmate's jaws. bathing in the sun and swimming in the cool rivers will rumble purrs from cats. Who would want to join a clan in this season? Tt wont be easy recruiting cats.. unless you convince them too? Either way your clan looks at it, its a good sign, a good time to have kits, a good time to collect prey and store it for leafbare, a good time to expand your clan! though your clanmates probably would rather laze around camp than work...

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Roseclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] |
[ Honestclan ] | [ Briarclan ] | [ Jinxclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ] | [ Sparrowclan ] |
[ Cascadeclan ] | [ Trikruclan ] | [ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ] | [ Horizonclan ] | [ Mintclan ] | [ Swiftclan ] | [ Quartzclan ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

JulieMew1010 wrote:
©Image
total cats; 0
I'm so excited to start this! I've been looking at it for a while and I really like the idea <3

GorseClan is known for being sneaky and swift. They live in a dense pine forest and all of the cats are trained to climb trees as if they were squirrels. They are slim and have a healthy diet of squirrels, birds and mice. Their home is filled with herbs and medicine cats' storages are usually plentiful. Their leader is respected but treated like a part of the Clan, not as if they are a god. Deputies take care of patrols and leaders do ceremonies. Apprentices are made at 6 moons old and taught all of the basics of survival as well as basic, intermediate and advanced battle moves. They are taught to climb trees and to use their stealth tactics to ambush their prey, as well as enemies without them knowing it. Relationships between young cats and older cats are frowned upon and shunned. This Clan absolutely forbids any kind of incestual relationships and has harsh punishments for those that do not follow this rule. Many of GorseClan's members are very compassionate and kind to one another, but cats with disabilities are not treated as equals most of the time. This Clan believes in StarClan and praises them for every piece of fresh-kill.

[ Gorseclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Simonpet ]

aura. wrote:
the once small, unexperienced frikdriena had grown. her shoulder muscles were fuller and her fur had become silky rather than downy. though she had once been lanky and unsure of her footing, she had grown into her long, agile legs and like a doe she was able to move gracefully. though most seconds did not earn their kill scars until they were warriors and ascended ranks by assassinating an unsuspecting cat, skai was different. wanheda was hesitant to accept her, due to fear of her cunningness and explicit will to do anything she wanted. she held an unmatched power about her, and that was dangerous to the heda. her warriors had taken to calling her skairipa, because of her exceedingly wicked exterior. she killed with no regard of the consequence and never let her love or emotions consult her. she was the warrior she wanted all her clan to be; but combined with ambition, skai was a threat that could never be rewarded or praised. she would have to keep trying to impress wanheda, under the impression that she had not proved herself, until she got herself killed: it was the only solution the commander could think of. [i]try, skairipa. try until your body breaks and try until your mind dies.

indentskai: pov ii.
indher shoulders rolled under the hot sun, her long fur like a sheen blanket. she settled onto the ground, vastly aware of the entire clan watching her with their harsh eyes. wanheda stood above her, sharpening her claws on the great pine tree that the clan tallied their kills on. the heda added two short claw marks next to others, their length revealing that their killer was younger than a warrior. within moments, she would receive two similar scars between her shoulder blades: to mark the lives she had taken. the only cat who wasn’t there to witness the ceremonies were wintam and her kits, newborn and their eyes still closed, and niylah. to her, the sanctity and archive of killing was not an enjoyable experience, even if her ancestors condoned it.
indskai felt wanheda’s paw probe between her shoulder blades, then pain. like a burning fire licking across her skin, she winced at the deep, slow cutting. when the first scar had been made, wanheda dug in further and created another straight tally. the second wondered if this was pleasing to wanheda, to experience the languid mood of hurting another cat; then skai remember that if she could dig her claws into the commander, she would indulge it as well. the spotted feline stepped back and licked the drops of blood off her claws and nodded to skai, allowing her to stand. shakily, she let out a deep breath and shoved passed roan, her blood staining his white fur.

indentroan: pov iii.
indroan and his father padded out into the forest, their steps in rhythm with each other: their breathing synced and their postures similar. as azgeda warriors, they were familiar with cold temperatures and attitudes, and the warm climates of trikruclan’s territory was unfamiliar. as the mountains came in sight with their snowy peaks and deserted aura, the young second padded ahead of his father, nearly running. his mother, a stunning ginger and white cat with a swollen stomach, ambled toward him. they affectionately touched noses, circling each other. from the side, his sister ontari sat, her emerald gaze unimpressed. born with one purpose alone, she was not marked by the sacred azgeda symbol, because she was a spy. she turned her face toward the mountain before mumbling, “now that we’ve rolled over and shown our belly to wanheda, what the hell are we going to do?”
ind “ontari-“ atohl began, but the ginger and white she cat held up her tail.
ind “wanheda will not be coalition commander. the next commander will be ice nation, not trikru. why toy with her?” ontari inquired, her ear flicking irritably, tail curled around her paws. “i will kill her and take all her power.”
ind “ice nation needs this alliance.” nia interrupted her daughter, eyes flicking between her mate and son. “podakru cats are enraged and will come up the mountains to challenge us.” sighing softly, the pregnant molly approached her daughter and rested her chin on top of her head. “without trikru, and with many of our warriors dead, an alliance is our only option. when the war is won, then you may kill wanheda and ascend, my little natblida.”
indroan watched as his mother hesitated, and he nodded to her encouragingly. “to others, azgeda appears to be untrustworthy. others follow trikru, and if we can convince wanheda to persuade other clans to commit to an alliance between the twelve clans, then you will have your chance. you will be the champion of azgeda, and you will kill the other 12 clan champions in a conclave.”
indsighing softly, ontari nodded, agreeing to her terms however reluctantly.
ind “come on. we’ve got to convince trikru to take in the queen of azgeda and the princess.” roan stated, glancing behind him as if expecting a cat to appear out of the bushes.
ind “it will be easy to convince wanheda that we are only in her clan for shelter, now that azgeda has a new monarch.” she paused, taking a deep breath and glancing at her family with wild eyes. “we’ll cut the head off the snake, and all thirteen clans will bow to ice nation. they will bow to my daughter.”

(∞ dawn patrol: wanheda, lexa, artigus, oakpaw )
(∞ sunhigh patrol: gonplei, reivon, onya, sneezepaw, posy )
(∞ dusk patrol: ontari, fleim, niylah, yellowpaw, arker )
(∞ hunting patrol: trikova, fotam, skai, nyko, cuyler, ivyleaf )
(∞ hunting patrol: lila, arum, one-eye, osias, atohl, bubblepaw )
(∞ training: all apprentices )
(∞ labor: nia, atohl is the father.
vera, cuyler is the father.
arumwillow, dashiellis the father. he is deaf.
arum has her father luxx’s powers and will give birth to 6 kits.

(∞ trying for kits: snakespots surrogates for lexa and wanheda. )

[ Wanheda's patrol found a strange tom ]
[ Gonplei's patrol found a warrior ]
[ Ontari's patrol found a warrior ]
[ Trikova's patrol caught three voles while hunting ]
[ Lila's patrol caught three mice while hunting ]
[ Oak and Skai learned the Climb skill while training ]
[ Yellow, Bubble and Sneeze learned the Hunt skill while training ]
[ Nia gave birth to one kit ]
[ Vera gave birth to two kits ]
[ Arum gave birth to six kits. A few days after their birth, Niylah figures out that kit three and five are deaf when they don't respond to Arum or anyone else's voices ]
[ Lexa is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

gummyfox12364 wrote:
FloodClan
Restarting, unhappy with past clan.

[cats i'm keeping] -
HareStar (now HareLeap) - 41
BeetleNose (due in 1 moon) - 38
TwigPaw - 9 - Herb recognition, mending, scouting,
ThistlePaw - 9 - hunting, stalking,
DawnTail (due in 1 moon) - 14

History;

FloodClan is a clan that was almost forgotten. One night the leader died, the deputy had been killed, causing a all out brawl. Kittens killed parents, parents killed family, almost every cat died. Only one young cat lived, HollySpirit, she left and after moons of traveling she found her forever home.

HollySpirit set up camp on this island, only to find out cats lived here! She joined and now lived as their leader; HollyStar.
the island is isolated, but home to alot of hunting spots. Trees are very scarce and far between, but water is no worry, most of the territory is water, which causes then to hunt fish the most.

Territory;

The camp is located on "a island" on a flat and large mountain ledge of decent size. A lake surrounds the "island" and cats have to leap to get to it or swim. On the very top of the plateau, leading to a rocky outcrop out bushes and boulder which is the camp.

the camp wall is comprise of tall and large shrubbery, forming a make-shift camp wall. The camp entrance is made up of sharp stones and thorn bushes, along with tight brambles.

Outside the camp is a small jump that any cat older then 5 moons could make, leading to a small mountain plateau. Climbing down a ways reveals a lake, which is where cats fish and swim. The lake splits off into multiple streams, not really of any importance.

Clan traditions;

Instead of having deputies, they have heirs, sons and daughters of the past leaders are deemed to most suitable since they have "leader blood".

They also have hunters and guards, also coming from HollyStar's side.

Could my leader be this cat.

[ Floodclan has been founded ]
[ I will be your mod ]

lame loser lexi. wrote:
Rosethorn laid near the queens' area of the bramble den, frowning. She had to stay in camp all day to watch them, since so many of the queens were getting close to labor. Plus, she had to watch the kits for them so they could actually get some sleep.
The kits were all on top of a pile of old moss, squeaking at one another.
"Back off, Salamander! I'm king now!" Pepperkit rolled her eyes at the younger she-kit, using her hind legs to shove her off.
"You better be nice, Pepper!" Rosethorn hissed to the group, laying her head down again grumpily. 'I never want kits.'
This caused Pepper to jump, so a team of Cypresskit, Lizardkit, and Geckokit shoved her off the pile once she was off-guard.
"Hey! That's not fair, you guys ganged up on me!" Pepper growled to the smaller kits, stomping her feet as she shook off the dirt from her pelt.
However, before she could start a full flight, a deep voice came over. "It was fair, and it was smart." Bearsplash said to the kits. Once he started talking, all the kits came to a seat right in front of him to listen up. Even Pepperkit reluctantly gave him her attention.
"Lizard and Gecko are smaller than you, Pepper. So they brought allies with them to get the top of the moss pile." Bearsplash noted, flashing a smile over to Rosethorn. "Pepper, Cypress. You're going to be apprentices pretty soon, why don't you start cleaning up all the other moss nests to help out Rosethorn? There might also be some chores around the den Blackspot and Coralpaw will need you to do." He added.
The two quickly nodded, getting around all the bits of moss that was around the cavernous den. Lucky for Rosethorn, Dawnshore's litter also followed.
To her surprise, Bearsplash actually took a seat next to her, close enough for their pelts to brush comfortably against each other. 'No. You don't love him anymore. You don't.' She hissed to herself, slowly moving her flank to not touch him at all.
"I made a mistake trying to spare Vanillastreak's feelings..." Bearsplash muttered. The words he spoke almost seemed impossible, like he was going to trick her once more and pull all her happiness and hope out from under her as he went right back to that fox-hearted she-cat.
"You did, huh?" She held herself back from leaping right over to nuzzle him and snuggle him.
"She doesn't love me like you do- Or, well, did... You made me feel special, she always makes me feel like a screw up." Bearsplash huffed, taking a deep breath. "I guess I really am for giving up you..."
Rosethorn looked over and could see his eyes tearing up. Before she could even think, she was already up to nuzzle his cheek fur and to lick at his wet eyes. "You're not a screw up!" She hissed. "You are special, Bearsplash! Everyone in the clan loves you, you're a charming, handsome, amazing tom." She urged, keeping her own face hidden from his as she buried it into his chest. Rosethorn could even feel his heart beating fast.
"You mean that? Really?" He questioned, his voice a little shaky. "Do you still love me like you did on our Long Hunt?" He pushed.
Rosethorn took a breath, pulling back to bring her face right in front of his. "Yes. It hurt when you didn't love me back for so long, but yes."
FInally, Rosethorn saw his smile once again. "Okay. I choose you, Rosethorn." (gotta catch 'em all) Bearsplash said. "You are my love. You are my life." He told her, nuzzling her. Rosethorn didn't know what to think anymore. 'This has to be a dream... It's too perfect. Everything I wanted- right here, right now- I have it. How is this possible?' All she knew, she wasn't going to let this happiness end.
The two laid together, cheek to cheek, all morning. However, there were still duties to attend to.
"Waveclan! Gather to hear my word!" Blazestar called, all the cats making a semi-circle around the leader. As usual, the clan allowed all the kits and apprentices up front to see the action.
"First, we have to kits who are old enough to start their apprenticeship duties." He said, smiling. As Rosethorn looked over Bearsplash's shoulders, she could see her friend Hurricanecry quickly lapping at Pepperkit and Cypresskit's fur quickly to get it clean. However, Pepperkit's unruly fur didn't corporate.
"Cypresskit! Come forward." He called. "You are a sociable kit, you make friendships easily. For now you, you will be Cypresspaw! Your mentor will be Bearsplash will be your mentor. I hope he can further master your skills." Blazestar announced.
Rosethorn was quite surprised, not that she didn't believed Bearsplash wouldn't make a fine mentor for Cypresspaw. However, weren't older warriors usually given an apprentice...?
Pepperkit!" The leader moved on. "With your blunt attitude and power, you will make a fine warrior. From now on, you will be known as Pepperpaw until you receive your warrior name. Your mentor will be Rosethorn, she should teach you discipline and respect." Blazestar said, looking directly at her.
This was the biggest surprise, Rosethorn barely even wanted to move her feet. However, she pushed forward, coming up to touch noses with the black apprentice. 'I hope I don't fail you.' She thought, standing side-by side with Bearsplash and Pepperpaw. 'This feels like our own little family!'
"Honor these apprentices in their journey to becoming warriors!" Blazestar called, the rest of the clan throwing up their heads to call out the apprentices names.
"Pepperpaw! Cypresspaw!" The clan shouted and shouted.
"Next on the agenda, we have apprentices who are ready for a Long Hunt!" Blazestar said, his smile obviously proud of his cats. "Coralpaw, Tulippaw, Tigerpaw, and Silverpaw. You've long been ready for this day, but now you must leave the clan to see if you can survive on your own." He called.
"What about Coralpaw? She's not becoming a warrior..." Otterheart piped up, obviously worried for his only daughter.
"She still must learn how much she has in Waveclan with all her clan mates, perhaps it's an even more important lesson she's learning than the other apprentices." The leader gave the other tom a look that obviously read for him to stay quiet.
"Tigerpaw and Tulippaw, you two are to leave for the West. Watch out for Cosmoclan, if their patrols mess with you, remind them of our own traditions. Coralpaw and Silverpaw, you two are going for the East." He announced, watching the four apprentices come forward, standing almost as tall as the large tom. "I would advise you to stay away from other clans, but as it's your own Long Hunt, you may do as you please. Just bring back as much prey as you can!" He turned his head to Coralpaw, "And you remember to get herbs along the way as well." He added.
"May Starclan light your paths." Flameskip said to the two groups as they trotted out of camp.
The whole clan joined in to shout their "goodbyes" and "good lucks".
However, one shout silenced the whole clan.
"My kits! They're coming!" Mouserunner yelped, every cat of Waveclan turning their heads to look at her.
Blackspot finally came out from the dark shadows in the back of the den, "I need cats to go get her fresh moss balls filled with water, someone find a sturdy stick!" He demanded of other cats as if they were all now his apprentice. "Come back here, Mouserunner!" The medicine cat called for her, Rosethorn rushing over to help the stuggling queen.
"What do you need me to do?" She questioned quickly, her chest pounding.
Blackspot looked around thoughtfully at the other cats gathered a little farther back, many prying eyes. "You just take your apprentices and all the kits to go outside the bramble den." He said. "Just between you and me, I have a feeling Panthersnap is going to get into labor soon too, she's already been getting close, but this stress might not be a big help for her either." The medicine cat said, shouldering her away.
Rosethorn got the kits and started out in the clearing right outside the den. The thick bramble and mud of the old fox den drowned out the sound of Mouserunner's wails, leaving the kits to be almost unaware.
"Do you think Mouserunner's going to be okay?" Pepperpaw leaned over to question her, her eyes wide and sparkling.
Rosethorn didn't want to worry the apprentice, but she didn't want to get her hopes up... Early kitting was never good for the mother or the kits. "Blackspot will take care of her. He's our medicine cat, we have to trust him to do his best." Was all she told the apprentice.
The rest of the day was silent for Rosethorn, watching the kits and reassuring Cypresspaw and Pepperpaw

[ Ripplewish, Flintfang, Deerfeather, Splatterdrop, Pepperpaw, and Cypresspaw go on a border patrol ]
[ Flameskip, Ghostcloud, Newtmask, Patchfur, Reedleap, and Hurricanecry go hunting ]
[ Blackspot goes herb hunting ]
[ The apprentices leave for their Long Hunt
Group 1: Tigerpaw, Tulippaw
Group 2: Silverpaw, Coralpaw ]
(Coralpaw instead gathers herbs, so group 2 will come back with prey and herbs)
[ Pepperkit and Cypresskit become apprentices ]
[ Rosethorn and Bearsplash become mate, but wait on having kits ]
[ Panthersnap goes into labor ]
[ Mouserunner goes into labor early ]

[ Ripplewish's patrol found a warrior ]
[ Flameskip's patrol caught three mice while hunting ]
[ Blackspots gathered chamomile, raspberry leaves and chervil while herb hunting ]
[ Tigerpaw and Tulippaw caught four plovers while on their Long Hunt ]
[ Silverpaw and Coralpaw caught five mice and gathered two willow leaves and three yarrow while on their Long Hunt ]
[ Pepperkit and Cypresskit are now apprentices: Pepperpaw and Cypresspaw! ]
[ Panthersnap gave birth to one kit ]
[ Mouserunner gave birth to six kits. Sadly, the third and sixth kit died shortly after birth. ]

[ Again, please don't repost your posts unless your mod as posted and skipped over you ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Auroraclan

The Auroraclan is known for it's the open field bordering the left side of the clan's forest. The clan resides close to the edge where the field stands. Legend says the first leader of the once vibrant clan saw a sign from starclan in the sky that leads them to found their clan. Of course, those cats are along long gone anyways. To the right of the territory runs a river that leads to a lake that serves as their moonpool. The forest is dense, making it hard for larger predators to go after clan cats. Aurora can try to be the peacekeepers of their area. They are not against fighting but find that there is usually a more intuitive solution to most issues that arise. Many may assume that the clan can be easily pushed around. Those many would be wrong.

(Thought this would b fun to try!)
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me