Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

[trial mod replies] [zara3447 || blizzardclan] [two]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:25 am

[weather]
green leaf [summer] :: blizzardclan is in green leaf. prey is plentiful ,, seemingly to be waiting to be caught by a predator. a few clouds dot the sky ,, but it doesn't seem that a storm is coming. a slight breeze blows across the mountain side ,, providing cool air in the green leaf heat. there is a chance of finding a cat to join the clan. there is also the chance of running into two legs and their dogs as well ,, and some predators lurk about.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

zara3447 wrote:
Blizzardclan
Number of Cats: 2

Sending up a silent prayer of thanks to her ancestors, Whisperstar bounded down the icy slope with an impatient edge to her usual cautious tread. Her pace increasing, the thick-furred she-cat plowed through the snowdrifts, unmindful of the powder she was scattering all over the paths and the small prey animals she was scaring away. The scent of cat was getting stronger, and the tracks clearer.

As Whisperstar cleared a copse of pines, she stumbled into the clearing. A small, frozen stream glittered as it carved a winding path through the center, and a large tom sitting on it's bank. "Greetings, stranger." The russet she-cat stopped in front of him, dipping her head. Her expression was neutral, but he beamed with a grin.

"It seems that my dreams did not lead me astray, because here you are darling, and I don't think you're a figment of my imagination." Laughing, the long-furred tom got to his feet. "In my dreams, our paths collided. Are you here to take me away to my new life?" His tone was almost sarcastic but good-natured, and bright with anticipation.

With a skeptic eye, Whisperstar scanned the grey and white tabby. His eyes met hers with a surprising solemness, and he inclined his had in respect. "I have traveled many sunrises to come to this land, a wanderer in the shadows of a mountain range. Where I was born is far from here to the east, ten days journey with the rising sun. It's a kinder land than these peaks, but not quite so grand in splendor. They were no strangers to snow, but it was limited to the few moons of leaf-bare and leaf-fall. But I find that there is beauty in this sort of survival. Don't you?" The tom spoke, olive eyes alight and dancing with challenge.

Finally, the she-cat nodded her assent. "As Starclan willed it, it will be. I am Whisperstar. Do you pledge yourself, and all of your lives, in service of Blizzardclan as both an honored warrior and deputy by my side?"

"I do. Tundrastorm, honored to join Blizzardclan." Tundrastorm touched his nose to the leader's shoulder. Whisperstar lowered her head to rest her muzzle on his forehead, white and grey fur brushing against her nose.

The frozen silence was broken by a cautious young hare, bolting across the clearing. "Come. We have much to do. I will show you our camp after sundown, but let us first renew scent markers around the southern border and hunt." Whisperstar shook her pelt free of the light dusting of snow that had fallen on it, before beckoning the new deputy to follow her into the woods.

:{Tundrastorm has joined Blizzardclan as it's deputy x}:
:{Patrol has been sent out to renew scent markers around the southwest border - Border shared with Swiftclan}:
:{Patrol has been sent out to hunt}:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
as the duo made their way down the high peak of the mountain the snow on the ground began to thin until grass could be seen sprouting from the white powder. soon the two cats were once more walking over the green hills of the alpines. the sun shone bright in the sky ,, beating heat down onto the mountain side ,, though ,, a small breeze rustled the cats fur as they headed for the borders of the clan ,, keeping them somewhat cool in the green leaf heat. together the leader and deputy slowly made their way around the territory ,, renewing the scents along the borders. everything by swiftclan seemed well ,, though ,, there was a stale scent of cat. by now the cat would be long gone.
shall we hunt? tundrastorm asked whisperstar. the she-cat gave a nod in reply ,, leading the way further into blizzardclans territory. it wasn't long before the scent of hare arose. flicking her ears ,, whisperstar signaled tundrastorm to head to the right to circle around the hare. nodding in understanding ,, tundrastorm headed off to the right. both cats closed in on the hare ,, lightly stepping and staying low to the ground as to not give away their positions. but suddenly the hare went running ,, and chasing after it was a cat ,, seeming to not notice either whisperstar or tundrastorm. running after the cat and hare ,, the two clan cats closed the gap between them and the stranger ,, who seemed to of caught the hare.

[border patrol :: whisperstar and tundrastorm renew the scent markers ,, finding nothing unusual]
[hunting patrol :: whisperstar and tundrastorm catch a hare with the help of a loner.]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[notes :: could you please list the six type of prey in blizzardclans territory ^^]
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trial mod replies for hazeclan [ srry for this being long+la

Postby akame, » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:46 am

[ weather report ] its currently greenleaf. prey will be bouncing around without a care in the world, jumping into your clanmate's jaws. bathing in the sun and swimming in the cool rivers will rumble purrs from cats. who would want to join a clan in this season? it wont be easy recruiting cats.. unless you convince them too? either way your clan looks at it, its a good sign, a good time to have kits, a good time to collect prey and store it for leafbare, a good time to expand your clan! though your clanmates probably would rather laze around camp than work... [ note that it will still be greenleaf until friday and will be left like that ]

nightwolf950 wrote:
Number of Cats: 44 (22 males | 22 females)
Speak to the Dark Forest: April 5th
Servings Needed: 8

Hazeclan consumes x4 rabbits
Hazestar asks for an elder
Hazestar accepts the rouge, assigning Owlstorm to watch over the young tom
Hazestar accepts the elder, happy to have a wise soul in the clan
Bearclaw kits

Gathering herbs: Stormcloud and Twigstorm
Hunting: Owlstorm, Hayfur, Oceansplash, Goldenlily, and Badgerstrike
Hunting: Morningflower, Shadowripple, Nightshadow, Firesong, and Cherryshine
Patrolling: Hazestar, Tigerleap, Buzzardflight, Inkfire, and Reedfeather (watching the rouges)
Patrolling: Feathermist, Lionfang, Windsong, and Swivelspear
Training: Mossy/Bat | Aspen/Jay | Rain/Marsh | Wren/Raven | Bird/Ember | Clover/Acorn}

hazeclan long mod replies
[ i apologize if i write your cats rlly occ in this! pls tell me if you want a certain cat to have a certain personality- if you dont ill just write them out how i think they would be! also excuse my writing, im still working on it D:!]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ hazeclan hungrily consumes the 4 rabbits, leaving no flesh behind. ]

[ the dark forest grants hazestar an elder. they were sneering at the old leader, what an odd choice. ]
a young tom stepped out of the shadows, hearing hazestar's request. staring at the old leader blankly. he had seem the leader accept the elder into their clan a couple moons ago, shaking his head in disapproval at the leader, "an elder won't give you greatness." the lean tom mewed, switching his view to a thick-furred elder. watching the older cat pad his way to his new clan. "the weak will only show you failure." the dark forest cat finished, walking back into the shadows of the under world.

[ stormcloud and twigstorm find x1 mouse bile, x1 rosemary, and x1 chervil ]
[ owlstorm's patrol catch x1 shrew and x1 squirrel ]
[ morningflower's patrol are able to catch x1 rabbit and x1 mouse ]

[ hazestar's patrol looms around the rouges. watching them from afar. ]
the rouges lazed around their temporary camp, enjoying the warmth of the sun and the plentiful food that this season had given them. one rouge in particular wasn't at all relaxed, her eyes were narrowed at the clan cats who had been keeping an eye on them since the group had attacked hazestar. the group was confused after they were sure they killed hazestar and speculated that all of the cats had that weird power, so they backed down. "whats wrong kala? you only put on that scary face of yours when you're deep in thought." one of her rouge mates commented, pointing their paw at her current expression. "those devils are watching us again, priss." kala's voice dripped with venom, she had ignored her rouge mate's comment, but kept a note to herself in the back of her head about her 'scary face.' priss shrugged at kalas statement, "if we don't bother with them, they wont bother with us. im sure they dont wanna fight.. at least that's what i thought after you and your siblings attacked them-'' kala lashed her tail at the she-cat and shot a cold glare at her, shutting priss up. "don't include them into this." kala mewed, priss didn't seem intimidated as this was a daily routine when talking to kala. priss and kala just stared at each other, kala's cold and priss's bored stares bored into each other, as if they were both trying to understand the other by just their eyes. trying to find out each other's true feelings. priss was the first to break eye contact, looking at the group of hazeclan cats who watched them with caution. "whatever." the loser of the 'staring' contest muttered.

[ feathermist's patrol find two loners. one of which was clearly uncomfortable with the presence of the other. feathers patrolmates don't seem all that interested in the "couple". will the patrols curiosity go to the best of them to see what's wrong or will they ignore the two loners? ]
feathermist felt himself staring at the sky in awe, there wasn't really anything interesting about it but any color of blue drawed him in. well, anything could draw him in at this point, the patrol currently in session was just blatantly boring. i wish i was in hazestar's patrol. the rouges are more interesting than this. feathermist found himself thinking, judging by his patrolmates' faces, they were thinking the same. swivelspear groaned, throwing her head back "why do i have to be on this stupid patrol!" she exclaimed, echoing all their thoughts. "Oh just shut up and suck it up, Swivelspear. You're getting more annoying day by day.." Lionfang muttered the last part, Swivelspear just rolled her eyes in response. After that the whole group was quiet, you could hear the squeaks and bark-like grunts from the squirrels. It wasn't like it was normal for Windsong to be quiet but for Lionfang and Swivelspear, this was big. Though a sudden distant laughter from a cat could be heard from over the border. Feathermist took to a halt, hearing muffled "ow!"s from Lionfang and a "why'd we stop!?" From Swivelspear. Windsong looked up from her paws, giving Feathermist a confused look. "Feathermist...?" the heterochromic cat ignored their questions, and stared at two toms, one looking rather uncomfortable that the other tom was leaning on him. Feathermist could only assume that one was hitting on the other. The white female turned to look at her clanmates, Swivelspear and Lionfang rolled their eyes at the loners and Windsong just shrugged. None of them really being interested at the two, although there was a glimpse of curiosity in their eyes. Feathermist turned her attention back to the two loners who didn't pay attention to their presence, one shying away from the others closeness and flirty compliments. Will they approach the two toms or ignore them? [ occ; i hope you don't mind them being lil' gay kiddos rip ]

[ batpaw and jaypaw learn offense! marshpaw learns defense, ravenpaw learns tracking! and, lastly emberpaw and acornpaw learn stalking! ]

[ congratulations to bearclaw! the dark forest is generous this time. bearclaw gives birth to not one, not two, but six healthy kits! also side note: please put in the father's pic! also lets just say the kits are like replicas of bearclaw,, i couldn't find any good pics that looked like her, sorry! ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by akame, on Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Dia. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:59 am

Vineyardclan

Number of Cats: 10
Last Post: x

wip

[Marmotstar asks Starclan for a warrior]
[Turtleberry looks for herbs]
[Cleareyes trains Mudpaw]
[Marmotstar and Sunwing patrol the borders]
[Cleareyes, Mudpaw, and Peachfrost go hunting]

[Vineyardclan eats 1 hare (3 servings)]

Leader:
          Marmotstar | 54 moons | She-Cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Cleareyes | 40 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Turtleberry | 28 moons | She-Cat | X

Warriors:
          Peachfrost | 28 moons | She-Cat| X
          Sunwing | 16 moons| Tom| X

Apprentices:
          Mudpaw | 9 moons | She-Cat | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          Silverfeather | 31 moons | She-Cat | X
          >Smokekit, Greykit, Darkkit

Kits:
          Smokekit | 0 moons | Tom | X
          Greykit | 0 moons | She-Cat | X (right)
          Darkkit | 0 moons | She-Cat | X(left)

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    cobweb, x1 | catmint, x2 | poppyseeds, x1
    chervil, x1 | sorrel, x1 | daisy leaves, x2
    raspberry leaves, x1 |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Voles | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Cleareyes | Mudpaw | 4 | battle, hunting, swimming,
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Silverfeather and Unknown | Smokekit, Greykit, and Darkkit
    Name and Name | Kits
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:17 pm

Season: Green-leaf
Weather Report: With the warm days of green-leaf comes the bountiful amount of prey. However be careful as with the heat can come heat exhaustion. During this time your cats are more likely to come across towlegs and their dogs so watch out.

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:[b]Joining;; Graypaw, Snowwhisker, and Badgersnarl have joined
Patrols/Hunting;; otterfang, sycamoreheart, deerheart, and badgersnarl (patrol 1-fox scent)
weaseltuft, foxblaze, tinystep (hunting 1)
snowwhisker, tulipstep, sugarleap (hunting 2)
Training;;badgersnarl has taken graypaw as an apprentice to be a guard
mousepaw/deerheart (tracking)
tinystep/lionpaw (stalking)
sugarleap/shadepaw (hunting)
badgersnarl/graypaw (combat)
Injuries/Healing;; Harepaw rests for the moon
Ranking Up;; none
Mates / Kits;; none
Servings;; 5 are eaten
Extras;; none
Notes to Mod;; (( Kits are understandable but this clan's ceremony for apprentices to warriors isn't a one night vigil. The cat has to go out for a whole moon to the Glowingskies in order to connect with their ancestors. The tradition states they may not eat during the moon they are gone. ))

End Report
The border patrol comes across the fox. The fox attacks the patrol.
Both Sycamoreheart and Badgersnarl walk away unharmed.
Otterfang sprains her paw during the fight. She will need one moon of rest.
Deerheart receives the worst. He has a deep gash on his side and will need x2 cobweb to stop the bleeding and 2 moons of rest.
Hunting patrol 1 catches x1 bird and x1 large fish with the help from this cat
Hunting patrol 2 catches x2 shrews
Mousepaw learns the tracking skill!
Lionpaw learns the stalking skill!
Shadepaw learns the hunting skill!
Graypaw learns the combat skill!
Harepaw is fully healed. He is ready to return to his normal duties!

**Info I got for you**
"given a moon passes in every post i think its fair to use up a serving in that scenario" - Dadmos on discord
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:22 pm

SeaClan
Number of Cats: 37 (17 M | 20 F)
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

Serving Size: 8

(Traded Patchcloud for WildClan's unnamed warrior, which I renamed to Owlfrost. Note to mod: Vinescratch is assumed by SeaClan to be dead at this point.)

(Last moon)
Leafstar meowed, nodding slowly, "All right then. The badger scent is stale, and the badger set is empty?" Emberwhisker nodded and mewed, "Yes, Leafstar. No fresh scents near the set, and no sign of badger anywhere." The sandy brown tom's eyes narrowed in deep thought as he meowed, "Thank you. You may go." The tortoiseshell she-cat dipped her head and headed out, leaving Leafstar to himself. The SeaClan leader sighed, talking to himself, "At least StarClan hasn't abandoned us... they wouldn't have given us a badger to think about on top of the crows..."

The sandy brown tabby tom was so absorbed in his thoughts that he did not notice Honeytuft come in, followed by a tabby tom who looked eerily similar to him. The honey-colored medicine cat had to cough politely to grab Leafstar's attention; when the SeaClan leader looked up, he was met by Honeytuft and a cat who looked so much alike his medicine cat that he asked, "W... Who is this?" Honeytuft mewed, scratching his head, "See, this is my brother, Owl. I thought I'd seen the last of him when I left my family to make a life for myself, learning the ways of a medicine cat here in SeaClan, but it seems StarClan sent him to us in hopes of reuniting me with him." The new cat dipped his head politely and meowed, "You must be Leafstar. Honey... Honeytuft," he corrected himself hastily, "told me about you when he first met me while he was gathering herbs." Leafstar nodded and meowed, straightening up, "My name is, indeed, Leafstar. I am SeaClan's leader. Are you here to join our Clan?" Owl nodded, meowing, "Last night, a bunch of cats who had stars in their pelts came to me in my dreams and told me that the 'sea' needed me." Thinking quickly back to the prophecy Thornstar had given him, Leafstar meowed, "We are not in a good place right now, with crows attacking, but with your calm demeanor, you would be able to follow orders without much problem." The brown tabby tom meowed, "All right then." Turning to Honeytuft, he ordered, seemingly back to his old self, "Honeytuft, please see if you can get a hold of either Stormfang or Brightstream right now." The honey-colored tabby tom dipped his head and hurried out, leaving Owl with the SeaClan leader. Turning back to the loner tom, Leafstar continued, "We will show you around our camp soon, but now it is time for you to receive your warrior name and be accepted properly into SeaClan. Come." The brown tabby tom led Owl out of his chamber and into the clearing, where he could see that Honeytuft was coming back from the direction of the nursery, the white-and-ginger figure of Brightstream close behind him. Leafstar paused and meowed, "Brighstream, good to see you. How are you doing?" The SeaClan deputy's ears drooped slightly as she mewed softly, sorrow still evident in her eyes, "I'm doing much better, thank you, Leafstar." Turning to Owl, she asked, "Who is this?" Before Leafstar could introduce himself, Owl mewed, dipping his head, "My name is Owl, and Honeytuft is my brother. I was led to join this clan by star-pelted cats last night in a dream." Brightstream dipped her head in welcome and commented, "Welcome, Owl. You do resemble him very well." Nodding toward Leafstar, the she-cat asked, "Did you want to see me?" Leafstar nodded, "Brightstream, I need to have another council tonight, if you are able to attend." Glancing back at the nursery, Brighstream sighed, "They are all old enough to be left alone. Besides," she added, "Dustflower and Softdawn are there." Nodding sagely, Leafstar mewed, "All right then. Owl's ceremony will be very soon, please let the other queens know." The SeaClan deputy dipped her head in acknowledgement and left, flickering her tail in farewell, leaving Leafstar with Honeytuft and Owl. Excusing himself, Leafstar made his way to the Meeting Ledge and leapt up, softly saying to himself, "Even in the darkest hour, StarClan finds a way for us to cope." Taking a deep breath, the SeaClan leader declared, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here, beneath the Meeting Ledge, for a Clan meeting!"

Leafstar allowed all cats in the clearing to settle down before meowing loudly, "Cats of SeaClan! Today I bear good news! The scents of badger around our Clan is stale, several days old at this point! Emberwhisker and her patrol found the empty remains of a badger set, but the scents are stale. We should be safe this season!" Murmurs of relief flooded through the camp as every SeaClan cat seemed to relax somewhat at the words. Leafstar then meowed, nodding toward Owl, who was sitting near the front with Honeytuft, "And we have a cat who wishes to join our Clan, despite the troubles we are facing these days." Taking a deep breath, the SeaClan leader mewed, "Owl, step forward please." Every cat's eyes seemed to follow the movements of the tabby tom as Owl stepped forward to sit right in front of Leafstar. The sandy brown tabby tom's leaf-green gaze rested on the former loner as he stated formally, "I, Leafstar, leader of SeaClan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down upon this cat. He has expressed his desire to learn of your noble code, and I commend him to you in his turn." He looked at Owl squarely in the eyes and asked, "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and defend and protect the Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The brown tabby tom seemed slightly bewildered at the question, although he meowed "I do" steadily after glancing at his brother, who assured him. The camp seemed to sigh softly in happiness as Leafstar concluded, "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Owl, from this day forth, you shall be known as Owlfrost. StarClan honors your courage and steadfast determination, and we welcome you as a full member of SeaClan." The SeaClan cats roared, "Owlfrost! Owlfrost! Owlfrost!" as the newly-named warrior licked Leafstar's shoulder respectfully when the leader rested his muzzle on his head.

So loud and wild were the celebrations during Owlfrost's warrior ceremony that Daisysong was the only one to notice that Patchcloud, who had been sitting quite near the edge of the crowd, had stood up suddenly. For a moment, Daisong's eyes met the gaze of the warrior, and the black-and-white tom seemed to pause in his tracks. Daisysong quietly made her way to Patchcloud and asked quietly, "What are you doing?" The black-and-white tom meowed guiltily, looking down at his paws, "I... After the past events... I don't think I'm cut out for living here in SeaClan... I..." Daiysong mewed softly, "Go. If you really think that you aren't cut out to be a warrior, I think it's best to go and not have to worry about it your entire life." After a few moments, she added, "I also saw Silverstorm leave too, and she was the same way..." Sighing, the young warrior mewed, "I'll tell Leafstar about it when the time comes, don't worry." Patchcloud glanced back at the crowd, who showed no signs of stopping the celebrations, and mewed gratefully, dipping his head, "Daisysong, you may be much younger than me, but you are so much more mature in that sense... and thank you. I am proud to have called myself a SeaClan cat for many moons." The black-and-white tom got up on his paws and slipped away, his fluffy tail held high in the air as he disappeared down the Sea Path. Turning back around, Daisysong forced herself to pay attention to the celebration as it slowly died down.

Once the ceremony ended, Leafstar indicated for the senior members of SeaClan into his chamber and leapt down from the Mesting Ledge. The sandy brown tabby tom picked his way through the crowd on his way to his chamber, only to be stopped by Daisysong. The young tabby-and-white she-cat had apprehension on her face as she mewed, "Leafstar... I just saw Patchcloud out of camp. He..." She paused aseafstar blinked, confusion in his green eyes. Taking a deep breath, the she-cat continued, "He said he's leaving the Clan. After what happened to Vinescratch, and with all the tension in camp, he didn't think he was cut out for life with us." Leafstar stared at Daisysong for a few moments, scarecely believing his ears. However, soon after, the SeaClan leader sighed. "He will be missed," he mewed at last. Nodding slowly, Leafstar meowed, "I'll let everyone know later when we have our notes from this council." Dipping her head, Daisysong headed outside.

(This moon)

Stormfang excused himself from the council, citing the need to go on the eastern border patrol; however, as he had some time before he was needed, the solid gray tom had things to straighten out in his head. His plans needed to be finalized once and for all, as he had promised himself everything would come crashing down next moon. Nodding to himself, the gray tom headed toward the Pine Grove, knowing no sane cat would follow him to his special hiding place, a large bush at the entrance to the forbidden forest.

Fogkit was bored. The other kits were asleep, other than Goldenkit, but that fluffy Maine Coon kit was too young for his brand of playing, which involved rough playing around. The gray-and-white kit glanced at the sleeping forms of the queens and his siblings, then at Goldenkit, who didn't seem to be paying attention to him at all. Fogkit grinned and mewed to himself, 'Yes! I get to go exploring around SeaClan territory!' He then quietly slipped outside, and, as if led by a spell, set out in the direction of the Pine Grove.

Fogkit looked around him once he was in broad daylight. The blue sky was impossibly tall, the brown earth starkly contrasting with the green plants that grew upon it. The gray-and-white kit's jaws dropped open in awe as he gazed upon what was his official first look at the outside world. He then noticed the gray shape of a cat moving swiftly toward a large bush and disappear into it. Recognizing Stormfang's scent, Fogkit followed, curiosity flaring. Little did he know, he would never find out what the rest of SeaClan territory would look like.

Stormfang made it to his hideaway and ducked inside. The large bush's center was rather hollow, save for the tangle of roots at its base, and he could pace around it in peace. The solid gray tom meowed aloud, finalizing his plans, "So. Vinescratch should have been finished off by the crows. Next moon, Brightstream's kits will be apprenticed. I will allow her to see that happening, to spare her grief. But she must pay for falling in love with another Clan's warrior with her life." His claws slid out at the thought of finally being able to carry out his plan as he growled softly, "Next moon, Brightstream. Just you wait."

"No, please Stormfang, no!" Stormfang turned around at the startled mewl of a kitten. The solid gray tom's green eyes narrowed into mere slits as he realized Fogkit, one of Brightstream and Vinescratch's kits, was behind him. The young gray-and-white kit's kitten-blue eyes were wide with horror as he pleaded, "Please, don't kill mama! She hasn't done anything wrong!" Stormfang realized that the small kit had overheard him talking to himself, mulling about his future plans. The solid gray tom hissed, "How much did you hear, Fogkit?" The gray-and-white kit's eyes were wide with fear as he squeaked, "Please, mama isn't a bad cat! She would never hurt anyone!" Knowing he wouldn't get much more out of the terrified kit, Stormfang knew he had to act fast. Without thinking much through, Stormfang arched his back before leaping into the air. He pounced onto the gray-and-white kit with unsheathed claws, reaching for his throat. Fogkit let out a piercing screech before he was silenced by the sharp claws. Stormfang watched impassively as Fogkit let out a choking sound that sounded like a mix between a screech and a gurgle before laying still. Once the solid gray tom was sure the kit was dead, he hurried out. Heading into the Pine Grove itself, Stormfang acted fast. He gathered fallen crow feathers from the forest floor and returned to the crime scene. He lay some in the bushes' leaves and around the entrance to his former hideaway, making sure to leave a small, torn feather between the dead kit's claws, which had slid out in the final moments of his short life. Once this was finished, Stormfang picked his way back to camp, slipping through the main bulk of camp in the time that all cats would be out either in the training grounds or patrol, and made his way to the sea to take a swim.

Stormfang made it to his patrol on time after, and made no note of anything strange that day.

Fogkit opened his eyes to see his body on the ground next to him. Horrified, he realized he was dead. No other cat was in sight, and so, he bolted, moving deeper into the Pine Grove. The crows within did not see the kit's spirit make his way haphazardly through their forest, and they remained silent. Fogkit only stopped when he was sure he wasn't going the right way. Whimpering with fright, the kit curled up on the cold forest floor, "I... I don't know where I am!" He wailed for his mama, knowing she couldn't hear him.

Sobbing for what seemed like an eternity, Fogkit sat up, ears perking up. He was sure he had heard something. Again, the sound came, this time much closer, "Welcome." Turning around, Fogkit saw the shape of a cat, padding closer to him. Again, the voice came, "I have been watching you for a long time. It seems... StarClan has abandoned you."

By the time the cats had returned from the training grounds, the SeaClan camp was in uproar. Brightstream and her kits, along with even Goldenkit, were frantically scouring the camp, calling for Fogkit. Leafstar came rushing in, followed by a breathless Honeytuft; the SeaClan leader demanded, "What happened?" Brightstream wailed, "Fogkit disappeared!" Emberwhisker and Mintnose were at the distressed queen's side as the former asked, "How?" Dapplekit answered for her mother, "We were all asleep, napping as usual, then when we woke up, Fogkit was gone!" Goldenkit squeaked, "He looked like he was going out to see the world!" Brightstream sat down, her legs no longer supporting her in her grief. She wailed, "Why StarClan? How have I wronged you that you take my mate first and now my kit?" Honeytuft mewed gently, "Brightstream, sometimes not even StarClan can know when things happen. Crows are to blame if he ever went to the Pine Grove..." Leafstar and the medicine cat exchanged a knowing glance with each other before coaxing the hysterical queen back to the nursery.

[ The Clan consumes Fish x3, Mouse x2. ]
[ Honeytuft looks for herbs. ]
[ Fogkit is murdered by Stormfang for eavesdropping on his plans. However, he never makes it to StarClan. ]
[ Patchcloud panics as tensions build up. With the Clan cats believing the disappearance of Vinescratch being the crows' doing, Patchcloud believes he should leave SeaClan. He leaves, eventually joining WildClan. ]
[ Owl, a loner, and Honeytuft's littermate, joins SeaClan as Owlfrost, and becomes a warrior. ]
[ Reina, a former kittypet, joins SeaClan as Sleetsky, and becomes a warrior. ]
[ Stormfang, Rippleheart, Daisysong, Smallwing, and Ravenwish patrol the eastern border, by the river. ]
[ Whiterose, Shorefall, Stormbreeze, Goosewing, and Antfoot patrol the western border. ]
[ Claypool, Rosefern, Mottledsmoke, and Hawkpaw hunt in the forest by the river. ]
[ Nightwing, Applemist, Junipertail, and Bellpaw fish in the river. ]
[ Oakshadow teaches Carrotpaw stalking (try 2). ]
[ Stormfang teaches Sagepaw combat. ]
[ Nightwing teaches Bellpaw fishing. ]
[ Claypool teaches Hawkpaw hunting. ]
[ Dustflower is kitting! Father ]
[ Softdawn is kitting! Father ]

Leader:
          Leafstar | 44 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Brightstream | 44 moons | she-cat | X (currently a queen)

Medicine Cat:
          Honeytuft | 47 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Emberwhisker | 29 moons | she-cat | X
          Stormfang | 45 moons | tom | X
          Nightwing | 30 moons | she-cat | X
          Shorefall | 47 moons | tom | X
          Oakshadow | 32 moons | tom | X
          Mintnose | 47 moons | she-cat | X
          Claypool | 41 moons | tom | X
          Rippleheart | 16 moons | she-cat | X
          Ivynose | 16 moons | tom | X
          Whisperdust | 47 moons | she-cat | X
          Antfoot | 29 moons | tom | X
          Applemist | 27 moons | she-cat | X
          Rosefern | 59 moons | she-cat | X
          Mottledsmoke | 32 moons | she-cat | X
          Smallwing | 22 moons | tom | X
          Daisysong | 16 moons | she-cat | X
          Whiterose | 56 moons | she-cat | X
          Stormbreeze | 48 moons | tom | X
          Junipertail | 39 moons | tom | X
          Ravenwish | 25 moons | tom | X
          Goosewing | 36 moons | she-cat | X
          Owlfrost | 47 moons | tom | X
          Sleetsky | 20 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Sagepaw | 11 moons | she-cat | X
          Hawkpaw | 9 moons | tom | X
          Bellpaw | 9 moons | she-cat | X
          Carrotpaw | 7 moons | tom | X

Queens:
          Dustflower | 43 moons | she-cat | X
          Softdawn | 26 moons | she-cat | X - blind

Kits:
          Hollykit | 5 moons | she-cat | X
          Thistlekit | 5 moons | tom | X
          Dapplekit | 5 moons | she-cat | X - has a twisted paw
          Goldenkit | 2 moons | she-cat | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Sea (none)
    West | ShellClan | Dragoncat08
    Northeast | PineClan | quindecim
    Northwest | LakeClan | honey-bee
    Southeast | Sea (none)
    Southwest | Sea (none)

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x1
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x1
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x2
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x2
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x1
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x1
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough).x2
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x1
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x1
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x1
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x0
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x2
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x1
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x2
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x2
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x0
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x0
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x0
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x0
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x1
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x2
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x1
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x0
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x2
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x0
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x1
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x0
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x0
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x0
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x0
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x1
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy).
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x1
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x0
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x1
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x0
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x0
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x2
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x1
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x0
    Wild Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x0
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x0
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x1
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x2
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x1
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x0
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Sparrow | x2 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Shrew | x3 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Stormfang | Sagepaw | 4 | Swimming, Stalking, Hunting, Fishing
    Claypool | Hawkpaw | 3 | Fishing, Swimming, Stalking
    Nightwing | Bellpaw | 3 | Stalking, Hunting, Swimming
    Oakshadow | Carrotpaw | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Fogkit | 5 moons | Murdered by Stormfang (Clan believes his death to be murder by crows when he sneaked off)
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Cause of Death

Family:
    Leafstar and Whiterose | Carrotpaw
    ??? and Dustflower | Daisysong, Lily, Ivynose
    ??? and Silverstorm (former member) | Bellpaw
    Vinescratch (SwiftClan) and Brightstream | Hollykit, Thistlekit, Fogkit, Dapplekit
    Shorefall and Dustflower | Goldenkit (adopted), unborn kit(s)
    ??? and Softdawn | Unborn kit(s)
    Name and Name | Kits
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lakeclan 002

Postby honey--bee » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:23 pm

Soyez courageux, jeunes amants, et suivez votre étoile.

leader:
Nightstar|50 moons|male| X

deputy:
x|x|x|x

medicine cat:
x|x|x|x

warriors:
Dawnfire|female|32 moons|x
x|x|x|x

apprentices:
x|x|x|x

queens:
x|x|x|x

kits:
x|x|x|x

elders:
x|x|x|x

mentors
mentor | apprentice |
no. of training sessions | moves
mentor | apprentice |
no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats
cat name | cause of death
cat name | cause of death

family
name and name | kits
name and name | kits
┌──────────────┐

-
number of cats: 2 cats
1M
|| 1F
total servings: 2
last moonstone: now
next moonstone:4/11
archive: 1
territory

└──────────────┘

Nightstar awoke in his chilly den with a start. There was a yowling coming from somewhere out of the newly found camp. He pricked his ears, wondering for a moment if he imagined the sound.
And then it came again. And it was a cat.
He stood up, ruffled out his fur, and began to pad cautiously toward the sound. Eventually, he found her, her back was toward him, her light ginger pelt shining in the moonlight. She was watching the river and occasionally tipped her head back to yowl to the stars.

┌────────────────┐

-
ally clans:
clan name | username
clan name | username

enemy clans
clan name | username
clan name | username

borders
north | clan name | username
northeast | forestclan | simonpet
east | clan name | username
southeast | seaclan | winter solstice.
south | elmclan | inky.
southwest | waveclan | lame loser lexi.
west | clan name | username

└────────────────┘

"Why are you doing that?" he asked.
The she-cat spun around quickly, her fur bristling. She relaxed as she met eyes with Nightstar. "Finally! I've been waiting for you for ages!"
"Waiting for me?" Nightstar asked, tilting his head to one side. I must be dreaming, this doesn't make sense.
"Yes, you. A cat with stars sparkling her fur told me to come here, and that you would show up!"
The gears finally turned in Nightstar's head. This must be the warrior that StarClan had sent him! He was destined to lead a clan!
"Come with me," he began, pointing with his tail in the direction of his camp, "StarClan has chosen you to be a warrior of my Clan."

┌──────────────┐

-
medicine store
herb | usage
herb | usage

fresh-kill pile
vole| x0 | 0 servings
large fish| x0 | 0 servings
small fish | x0 | 0 servings
waterfowl | x0 | 0 servings
mice | x0 | 0 servings

└──────────────┘

[ summary
moonstone: nightstar asks for a medicine cat
hunting: nightstar & dawnfire hunt
training:xx
camp life: Dawn a former loner, takes the name Dawnfire and becomes a warrior of LakeClan
extra: these are cats i have adopted,
do i just add them in whenever or?
unnamed apprentice, unnamed kit, 0m, no gender
pigeonbelly, 23m, shecat& whitepuddle/tom/31m
Last edited by honey--bee on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honey--bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:11 pm

Weather:
Greenleaf- Prey will be bouncing around without a care in the world, jumping into your clanmate's jaws. bathing in the sun and swimming in the cool rivers will rumble purrs from cats. Who would want to join a clan in this season? Tt wont be easy recruiting cats.. unless you convince them too? Either way your clan looks at it, its a good sign, a good time to have kits, a good time to collect prey and store it for leafbare, a good time to expand your clan! though your clanmates probably would rather laze around camp than work...

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Roseclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] |
[ Honestclan ] | [ Briarclan ] | [ Jinxclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ] | [ Sparrowclan ] |
[ Cascadeclan ] | [ Trikruclan ] | [ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ] | [ Horizonclan ] | [ Mintclan ] | [ Swiftclan ] | [ Quartzclan ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

surrounded by idiots wrote:
quiet. everything was quiet. it was as if the earth was holding its breath ,, not daring to make a noise. the toms eyes were slits. hunched low to the ground ,, arms and legs tensed ,, tail tip flicking from side to side. a few tail lengths in front of him sat a large hare. letting go of the breath that he held in white diamond sprang forward. paws hitting the ground ,, sending dust up behind him ,, white diamond chased after the startled hare. the space between the predator and prey quickly closed as white diamond gained of the hare. springing forward once more ,, white diamond sank his claws into his prey. it squealed out in pain but the tome swiftly bit its neck. going limp in his jaws ,, white diamond lifted his catch up off the ground. this was his first catch in his new territory ,, the thought warmed white diamond. he could already imagine his clan full of joyful cats ,, outcasts or loners ,, all accepted in a new life.

but the toms thoughts were quickly interrupted as a twig nearby snapped. ears flicking forward ,, white diamond turned his head toward the sound. in the brush white diamond could see two pale yellow eyes staring at him. a low growl erupted from the other cats throat. dropping his prey white diamond let out a growl as well ,, unsheathing his claws. eyes slitting once more ,, white diamond stood over his prey. a light breeze blew through the forest ,, and in the wind seemed to be a voice. a wish. white diamond recognzed the voice as gray diamonds. the other cat lunged. jumping to the side ,, white diamond did not want to fight with the she cat if this was the marquise cat that starclan had sent him. it did not seem that she wished to fight either for the she cat grabbed onto the hare and ran off.
xxxhey! turning ,, white diamond started after the she cat. it was not long before white diamond caught up with the prey snatcher. she must not of been used to the territory because she was stopped at the base of the mountain ,, staring up at a steep rock wall. she must of heard white diamond coming up behind her ,, so she whipped around to face him.
xxxlisten ,, i don't know who yer are ,, but i ain't givin' this hare back. it's mine so back off. she hissed through bared teeth. but please ,, be helpful and point me in the direction of quartzclan. if yer even know what it is. she added on in her same threatening voice. keeping a safe distance ,, white diamond calmly sat down.
xxxask and you shall receive. i am white diamond ,, star cut of quartzclan. the she cat seemed to relaxe just a small bit. she dropped the hare as she realized that she stole from the star cut.
xxxah ,, see ,, i didn't knows that yer the star cut. just thought yer some rogue. nervously laughing ,, she brought the hare toward white diamond. the names sunshine. ironic ,, sunshine was not at all like a ray of sunshine. white diamond nodded as sunshine tried to explain herself.
xxxi understand. the tom assured. this was the cat that starcan had sent him? she was not what he expected. white diamond thought that the cat he came across would be ,, well ,, he was not sure what they would be like. definitely not how this she cat acted. how do you know what quartzlan is? white diamond asked ,, tilting his head slightly.
xxxoh ,, some pretty cat came to me a few days ago ... in my sleep if yer believe that. i ain't crazy ,, i swear ,, but she told me of yer clan. to join it since it was in need of cats. i'm supposed to be something like a marquise cat. sunshine explained in a rush. she did not seem to take any breaths in between her sentences. so ,, where is this clan of yers?

upon entering the camp ,, sunshine turn around in a circle a few times ,, taking a look around. not bad ,, not bad. one of the better places that i've lived in. white diamond rolled his eyes as sunshine evaluated the camp. jumping up to the overhang ,, white diamond sat and looked down at sunshine.
xxxi ,, white diamond ,, sit before the cats of quartzclan. - white diamond was abrubtly cut off when sunshine questioned him.
xxxwhat are yer doin' up there? what cats? just me and yer in 'ere.
xxxi am doing a ceremony. you are a new cat to quartzclan ,, i must properly bring you into the clan. now if you will ,, please let me continue. sunshine shrugged and sat herself down some tail lengths away from the overhang ,, staring up at white diamond. - on this day i bring forth a new marquise cut. sunshine ,, please step forward. sunshine ,, you are an outsider who has found their way to quartzclan ,, an outsider who wishes to join our ranks. from this moment on you will be known as yellow citrine. yellow citrine ,, i announce that you are now a marquise cut ,, let the stars shine down on you and accept you into our clan. leaping off of the ledge ,, white diamond walks up to yellow citrine ,, pressing his forehead against hers. welcome to quartzclan.
xxxwell ,, ain't that somethin'. i feel like a new cat!yellow citine sarcastically joked ,, stepping back from white diamond.
xxxthe ceremony is not yet over. you now must find your way through the tunnel system until you find the crystal cave. then after meeting with quartzclan ancestors will you fully become a cat of quartzclan.
xxxwhat do yer mean i has to find my wa through tunnels. on my own? white diamond nodded.
xxxyes ,, on your own. there is tunnel that leads into this camp. it heads directly to the crystal cave. you will do fine ,, i am sure of it. the tom reassures. turning ,, white diamond lead the way toward the tunnel. looking into it ,, yellow citrine stuck her head in. the tunnel could fit only one at a time ,, and different gems glowed ,, lighting the way. with a gulp the female walked into the tunnel.

at sunrise white diamond was woken up by a prodding paw. aye ,, wake yerself up. the paw kept prodding him. opening his eyes white diamond saw yellow citrine standing over him. yawning ,, the tom sat himself up ,, quickly noticing the jewel hanging around yellow citrines neck. it was a yellow jewel ,, a citrine. then it dawned upon white diamond that he had fallen asleep outside the tunnel waiting for yellow citrine. embarrassing.
xxxwelcome to quartzclan. the tom purred ,, standing up.

[prey :: quartzclan eats two servings of hare]
[name change :: sunshine becomes yellow citrine]
[rank change :: yellow citrine goes from loner to marquise cut]
[hunting patrol :: white diamond + yellow citrine]
[boarder patrol :: white diamond + yellow citrine]

[ You don't have to start feeding your cats until after your third post if you don't want to ]
[ White Diamond and Yellow Citrine caught three hedgehogs while hunting ]
[ White Diamond's patrol found siblings: a marquise cut and a mixed cut ]

aura. wrote:
the son of the azgeda warrior was intriguing- skai believed him to be formidable in battle and dialectically challenging in tongue. he spoke many languages, including trigedasleng, in which he bore a heavy accent from. he did not believe in the separation of the clans but in wonkru- in a coalition of the 12. in trikru‘s sights there was only podakru- the lake cats, boudalankru- the mountain cats, and skaikru- the ones rumored to have lived in buildings in the sky. skaikru became thirteenth clan, and there are nine other clans out there, and if a coalition was possible, wanheda would become the cat that they all answered to. there would be ambassadors of each clan, but in the end, natblidas would compete to become heda- and the clans would answer to the winner alone. this was the news that the pair came to share, and the allure of the power was enticing to the savannah cat, skai could see it on her face, but to create a coalition, wanheda would have to make a truce with skaikru. after they had executed her mate and kit, and after she had poisoned 300 of their warriors, a truce would not be easy. this was not the only flaw: the ice nation of azgeda could not be trusted; they were full of thieves and spies. though the warrior and his son bore the mark of azgeda and were not spies, skai knew that if they were underestimated, trikru would sustain a loss. wanheda allowed the cats to keep their company for awhile, under close guard. the son held an interesting conversation, but the father barely spoke and his icy blue gaze seemed distant and off. after niylah had examined the father and confirmed he was blind in one eye, their own one-eyed warrior took a fascination to him. skai overheard wanheda speaking to niylah and asking how she could be expected to trust the word of ice nation.
“leave it to you to make a war out of azgeda asking for an alliance.” niylah hissed, shouldering past the heda. skai approached the lithe healer hesitantly, still aware of their tense conversation a little over a moon ago.
indent“she hasn’t killed the warrior and his son, niylah. have faith in your commander, and perhaps this will end with no more bloodshed between the thirteen clans.”

(∞ dawn patrol: wanheda, lexa, artigus, oakpaw )
(∞ sunhigh patrol: gonplei, reivon, onya )
(∞ dusk patrol: wintam, fleim, niylah )
(∞ hunting patrol: trikova, fotam, skai, nyko )
(∞ hunting patrol: lila, arum, one-eye, osias )
(∞ training: skai/onya and oak/reivon. )
(∞ labor: wintam, fotam is the father. )
(∞ ceremonies: sneezekit, yellowkit, and bubblekit. )
(∞ ancestor visit: wanheda asks for a pregnant mother. )

[ Wanheda's patrol found a warrior ]
[ Gonplei's patrol passed uneventfully ]
[ Wintam's patrol was about to return back to camp with Onya caught scent of an injured second. Do they go to rescue the young cat or leave it to die? ]
[ Trikova's patrol caught two salmon while hunting ]
[ Lila's patrol caught two squirrels while hunting ]
[ Skai and Oak learned the Battle skill while training ]
[ Wintam gave birth to five kits ]
[ Sneezekit, Yellowkit and Bubblekit are now seconds: Sneezepaw, Yellowpaw and Bubblepaw! ]
[ The Ancestors have sent Trikruclan a mother. She's due next moon ]

Chamrosh wrote:
"We’re adopting him.” Aspenfoot declared with absolute finality as the new kit entered camp, and she caught sight of him being carried by the large warrior from the corner of her eye.
xxxx"Wait, what?”
xxxxAspenfoot nodded her head towards the kit. “I never got to have kits gro… I never got to have kits before. Cats are remembered as ancestors. If either of us really want to be proper members of this clan, and proper ancestors, we can do that by adopting a kit.”
xxxxBarnfish nodded slowly. “He’ll be the most spoiled kit in the clan.”
xxxx"Yup. Two parents, who both have no obligations of warrior duties, and have no memories of him waking them up forty times a night to yell.”
xxxxBarnfish chuckled. “Sure.”
xxxx"Come on then.” Aspenfoot rose fairly slowly, and Barnfish rose more so, so they were both standing, and heading over to the new kit.
xxxx"He’s our kit.” Aspenfoot said.
xxxxThe fluffy tom raised a brow. “Okay then? I… guess that solves one problem?” His tone was clearly bewildered. Probably wondering why two elders were insisting they were now parents with so little discussion needed.
—Now—
xxxxPresently, Myrtleclaw was visiting his daughter daily, just before he went out for warrior duties. He wanted her to know he’d be there constantly to help her out with them, that he was going to be a good grandparent even if he weren’t blood related to the kits.
xxxxHe was going to love those kits more than anything.
xxxxHis nuzzle bent down to his daughter’s head, and her nose rose to his as he did so.
xxxx"You’d better not have them while I’m gone. I would be a proud father if I could get one of your kits an impermissibly adorable name without you arguing back.”
xxxxNettleflower rolled her eyes. He said that every time. She knew he wouldn’t do it, he’d never burden his descendents with that, whatever said.
xxxxHer tail flicked. "I’ll claw your eyes out if you do, dad.”
xxxxMyrtleclaw laughed. “If either of us will win that fight, my bet’s on me.”
xxxx"Shove off, dad. I’m gonna be a vicious mother, just you wait and see. I’m way more your child than Sparrowfoot ever was.”
xxxxMyrtleclaw laughed again. “One of your kits will be Witkit and there’s nothing you can do about it!”
xxxx"Dad, no!” Nettleflower protested, but he was already out of the room. She jolly well hoped that Shellcloud was around when they were born.
---
xxxxMoraine’s nest was low down, in the corner. She’d repurposed Boulderdash’s nest material – the molly had told her that she wasn’t planning on more kits, and just as well, or they’d be younger than their nieces and nephews.
xxxxPearstone spent a good amount of time in the nursery. He might not strictly be her mate, but he was her best friend, and she was happy whenever he was there. She loved him, in all senses of the term.
xxxx"Pearstone?” Moraine asked, her head lying on her best friend’s side.
xxxxPearstone bobbed his head. “Oui?”
xxxx"I was wondering… If, we could, uh… if we could name the kits according to our own naming traditions?”
xxxxPearstone paused, then shook his head slightly. Moraine could feel it through her rib cage.
xxxxShe was about to open her mouth to protest, when he interrupted the silence first.
xxxx"Non, Moraine. My name was nothing spécial. But yours is beautiful, la mise au point. Et, for what reason would we give them names less than that? Non. I would like if they could be named as you were.”
xxxxMoraine felt a heavy weight appear in her chest.
xxxx"Only as I am? But, Pearstone, your culture will be lost. I want them to be tricultural; we can, why shouldn’t we?”
xxxxPearstone slowly nodded. “Oui, bien sûr, they will. Mais, I trust your judgement. You have made good calls before, I am sure that you will make more.”
---
xxxxIt was the middle of the day, during a time that was quickly becoming Nettleflower’s favourite to nap in, when her breathing hitched. It was an ideal time to sleep. There were very few cats around, and thus there was not much to do within camp during these moments. Sleeping was by far preferable to boredom, or trying to do anything straining when she was so full of kits.
xxxxShe was really looking forward to having them born. The early stages of pregnancy hadn’t been so bad, but it came with many unexpected side effects, like strain while walking, or having to go to the dirt place more frequently, or vomiting. Pregnancy certainly wasn’t romantic. It would be hard to state - even if she could still talk – exactly how much she appreciated Shellcloud sitting by her when she’d got very sick before. She felt disgusting and vile but he still told her he loved her and sat by her comforting her through it.
xxxxHer breathing hitching now was not appreciated.
xxxxEspecially as it was caused by a sudden burst of pain, and her eyes flew open. Her mother had said that would happen. That it hurt before… it happened.
xxxxNettleflower’s eyes flicked around the nursery.
xxxxShe wanted to yell from the pain, but not a peep escaped her lips.
xxxxAnd there was no one around nearby to help her. And no way was she moving with the pain she was in!
xxxxHer breathing hitched again, and her mouth caught in a silent scream.
xxxxIt wasn’t entirely the pain that made her want to scream. The pain was bad. But… More importantly…
xxxxShe hadn’t been the most talkative kit. She was able to cope when she lost that before. But… she was only now realising that her inability to speak might affect her kits’ health. What if one of them was sick, and she couldn’t tell anyone what was wrong?
xxxxWhat if one were dying and only she knew?
xxxxAnd that was why she was screaming.
---
xxxxIf it weren’t for him being almost the same age as Heronstar and Chubtail, Myrtleclaw would have been next in line to be deputy if anything happened to either of them. All the warriors knew it, and all the apprentices bar Lionpaw seemed to know it too, judging by how they respected him. So, of course, he was trusted to lead patrols almost as entirely as Chubtail.
xxxxHe felt a little bad about that in actuality; one of his first acts as a part of the clan had been agreeing to lie on Boulderdash’s behalf so she could have kits… in fairness, he’d only wanted to have kits he could be father to, and to cover for a cat who had only just joined a clan making a mistake. It was hardly evil. And out of that, the clan had earned two strong warriors – both of whom had partners now, and he was proud of them both for finding someone who loved them back – and several strong apprentices even if – oh Sealkit, he’d never forget his son.
xxxxHis son, you understand?
xxxxIt wasn’t just a matter of having agreed to act as father.
xxxxDoing that had made him a father entirely.
xxxxWell… then, he was the proud father of two warriors and two strong apprentices. He’d stopped a cat’s mistake getting her exiled. He couldn’t blame himself for that.
xxxxAnd he certainly wasn’t going to guilt himself when he had more than made up with his contributions to training the next generation below him. Or when he was helping Bugleclaw to teach them how to handle themselves on patrols.
xxxxBugleclaw was looking up to him too, which was bizarre. From him, at least. The apprentices looking up wasn’t a surprise. It was no secret that Lobsterpaw wanted to earn the -claw suffix.
xxxxBetween the two warriors, they had brought all the older apprentices out – them all being well trained enough to be able to handle themselves safely should a fight start, or any such disaster.
xxxxThey took the patrol heading towards the Forestclan border, along the questioned border between the thunderpath and the stream. It was a good place to practice everything they’d need to know, simply because of the scope of what had to be marked. It was a little open, especially for this time of year with human activity, but the warriors were sure they’d be fine.
xxxxOr they were, until Noctulepaw’s nose hit the air.
xxxx"Human!” She called out.
xxxxTen sets of eyes turned towards her.
xxxxEleven sets of eyes turned upstream; Noctule, then the rest.
xxxxShe was quite right. She had smelt a human. And a few others had now noticed it too.
xxxxMyrtleclaw tensed up, looking around the group. He took a breath in.
xxxx"Bugleclaw, take the apprentices back to camp.” Bugleclaw looked at him sceptically, not wanting to leave him alone. “GO!”
xxxxBugleclaw nodded. “Come on, apprentices. If any of you delay for anything, you’ll be on elders’ den duty for a moon.”
xxxxThe apprentices did not hesitate to head back to camp. Which left Myrtleclaw alone. Right. Planning for this wasn’t hard. Humans were not the fastest runners. He’d move back into Gustclan territory fully, track where the human had come from, and then head across to Forestclan territory to warn them about the human if they appeared to be dangerous, and maybe even Lambclan if they had been outside their monster far enough.
xxxxGustclan didn’t get a lot of land-based humans. Most of them that came to the territory had changed their legs for tails already, and couldn’t reach them. The only human they were aware of that had come onto the land had been the one encouraging the dog that had injured Firepath a few moons before.
xxxxMyrtleclaw knew there was a human clan somewhere nearby. Maybe they had rogues too? And maybe this was one of them. They could be dangerous, anyway. Myrtleclaw wasn’t going to let their allies go unaware of a potential threat if he could.
xxxxAlright.
xxxxMyrtleclaw set off, running around and behind where the scent had come from.
xxxxMyrtleclaw tracked the scent far back, up into the territory. He should be warning the other clans, definitely Lambclan included, if they were travelling so far out of their monsters here… Right back until he found the monster itself, a huge, white square, with two cracks at the back, large enough that many clans’ entire warriors’ den could fit into it.
---
HyehThe screams from the dark were the main source of knowledge of the outside world to the cats of the Dark Forest. Over time, the pain of those screams seemed to disappear as the cats came to agree with the howling voices. And over more moons… they came to sound like bird song had in the world of light.
yeHyBeautiful. Melodious. A constant form of calm should it be needed.
ehyeAnd what news it brought today was wonderful!
HyehSaddlestream heard the scream from far behind her – she jumped for a moment – and then, as she recognised the tone of voice, she started laughing.
yehyHahaha!
ehyeHahahahaha!
hyehOh the clans.
yehyThey were just so…
ehyeamazingly
hyehthick.
yehyHe’d be here if they had a clue what they were on about. His loyalty had never been to his clan. It had been to his ‘mate’. He’d broken the rules. He had broken the rules, and gone to Starclan, and Saddlestream had wanted everyone to follow them and she was here.
ehyeAnd if that weren’t proof enough she was doing the right thing, she didn’t know what was. Hahahahahahah!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[Droseratail and Lobeliafur try for kits]
[Osierfang and Martinwhisker (not mates) try for kits]
[Nettleflower enters labour]

(Shellcloud is the father)
[Moraine is on her first moon of gestation]
[Myrtleclaw dies – he had a close encounter with the Croydon Cat Killer. May Starclan welcome him into their ranks]

[Troutpaw and Martinwhisker, Pheasantpaw and Bugleclaw, Mosquitopaw and Shellcloud, Lobsterpaw and Lobeliafur, and Camberpaw and Merlindash train]
[Lionpaw and Osierfang, Ospreypaw and Clarystorm, Noctulepaw and Vendacethroat, and Saffronpaw and Firepath train]
[Ringpaw and Langoustinefang, Dipperpaw and Droseratail, and Squirrelpaw and Ploverstripe train]
[Teaselkit and Sparrowfoot, and Zinniakit and Boulderdash train in stealth near camp]

[Heronstar, Argusheart, Cicelynose, Knotfish, and Narwhal]
[Pearstone, Tabbyfur, Adoniscloud, and Garganeywhisker]

[Harrierpelt stays in camp to mind his patients]
[Nettleflower stays in camp with Minnowkit]
[Chubtail, Moraine, Barnfish and Aspenfoot stay in camp]

(As per usual with me, all font art is from Fontmeme.
Do tell me if I overdid the cackling.)

[ Lobeliafur is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Osierfang is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Nettleflower gave birth to two kits ]
[ Starclan has a new star among its skies. Myrtleclaw will be well looked after ]
[ Troutpaw, Pheasantpaw, Mosquitopaw, Lobsterpaw and Camberpaw learned Tracking skill while training ]
[ Lionpaw learned the Observation skill while training ]
[ Ospreypaw, Noctulepaw and Saffronpaw learned the Fishing skill while training ]
[ Ringpaw, Dipperpaw and Squirrelpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Teaselkit and Zinniakit learned the Stealth skill while training ]

reuxci wrote:
Alderstar's trot is quick, a franticness to her pace and worry in her stride. She was nervous; her previous interactions with Starclan hadn't gone all too smoothly. Not to say that they had gone badly; she was the leader of her own clan now. She had trained hard and earned her upgrade from Alderleaf to Alderstar. Of course, she would be fine, she told herself. It would all be okay, Starclan had blessed her and the time was now for her clan to arise from the quiet mountains.

But first, she needed cats. Maybe a handsome tom or a quick she-cat, or an apprentice of her own. She didn't know what she wanted, and now she was standing in front of the Moonpool unsure of what she even came to ask for.

The young molly drew in a breath. "Starclan, would you grant me a trustworthy deputy?" The trustworthy part seemed a bit specific, but in the end it was up to Starclan, for while she may be strong, quick, and intelligent, she would always bend to the will of above.

Moonpool Alderstar goes to the Moonpool and asks for a deputy she can put her faith in.

[ Starclan has sent Jayclan a deputy ]
[ Your mod will be Amethyst14 ]

cyber; wrote:
      //making an entirely new clan, only clan was asteroid clan but i’d rather the cats not be readopted. thank you ^^

Viperclan is a clan home to runts and outcasts, strays and rouges. This clan is said to take in any cat, molly or tom, runty or firm. If you have the guts to fight, you're in.

Their clan is, to put it simply, rather violent. You could use the term survival of the fittest to describe it. They live in a junkyard, where hazards are common. They often get wounded by wild dogs, and from loose junk hanging around, falling on top of these fierce felines.

The cats of Viperclan are strong, strong enough to face these risks and live in constant danger. They're quite defensive and stand up for each other, they consider each other to be brothers, and they’d rather not share anything with other clans. Just as the “viper” part of Viperclan suggests, the clan is full of spiteful and rude cats, with venomous words ready to bite.

The cats themselves are strong, but are often skinny so they can easily slip into just about anything. Often they are short haired, but they're not too picky on looks and vary vastly in color and shape. Their fur is ratty and unkempt, except for the occasional kit who gets cleaning from their mother.

They’re loyal to the Warrior Code as pureblood clan cats should be, switching up a few rules. This code sees that they are able to take in cats, no matter their past. They run as closely to a normal clan as they can - but living in a junkyard forces them to make up their own ways and traditions to keep the clan running smoothly.

Viperclan’s territory is a junkyard, a few miles away from a larger city that is located at the base of a mountain. The junkyard itself is the sort of like the LiS one, with large piles of junk lying around, ranging from old, abandoned cars to bike tires and couches, tables and broken glass; they have it all. Their main food source is mice, rats, and whatever comes to scavenge through the trash piles. The camp is a cleared out area in the middle, with junk placed around expertly by the cats of Viperclan to create dens.

[ Viperclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will still be Quindecim ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☁ mistclan → [ 24 ] `` )

Postby notwearingsocks » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:15 pm

ImageImageImage
there is BRAVERY! in being SOFT !
number of catsxxxxxxxxxxxx:xxxxxxxxxxx64
[ 34 tomsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.30 mollies ]
next moonpool visitxxxx:xxxxxxxxxxx.now !

the sound of tussling kits had filled the air for hours, from poppykit's triumphant "i'm the leader! bow down to poppystar!" to jackdawkit's languid pace, his fumbling about camp as he inspected every crevice of every den and asked about a million questions of all the cats. hollystem gazed at the kits with the fondness of an aunt or an older sibling, her ears pricked forward for any out-of-the-ordinary wails. the mothers, larkshade, chickadeewing, and tansypatch, dozed easily in the sun, their bellies rising and falling steadily as they got well-deserved rest.

hollystem had become the first nursery helper of mistclan; having joined the clan, she'd taken immediately towards the nursery, where she cooed and awed over the tiny bundles of fur that had just been birthed. "i'm not going to fight," she'd announced to slatestar later, her paws set firmly on the hard-packed grass of the clan's camp grounds. "at least, not unless any of the kits are in danger."

and that was that. she was permitted to care for the kits, and the queens were glad to let her. flowerpaw had become her apprentice shortly after, approaching her cautiously, with the air of some cat who was a bit embarassed about what he was asking, fearful of ridicule, though hollystem welcomed him to the nursery helper's den with open paws ( the den had been built quickly by slatestar and kestrelflight, though they put extreme care into the thatching of the roof, the setting of the moss beds, the grass that draped the entryway ).

now, though, the den had another occupant; lilacsky, her curly fur rather frazzled at all times, had been sent by starclan. she was always glad to be a playmate, letting the kits pounce on her lengthy tail and knead her thick pelt with tiny claws that couldn't pierce through the fuzz.

stagleap eyed hollystem from where she perched against a tilted rock near the nursery, her blue gaze sharp against the midday sun, her ears angled forwards as she watched the kits with fondness. her favorite, she would admit, was moosekit, or perhaps basilkit; both were tall and lanky, with similar colored pelts, though moosekit's lengthy fur set him apart. they enjoyed one another's company, and oftentimes were found climbing stones that littered the camp or sneaking into the apprentices den to hear tales about their training sessions.

stagleap rose to his paws, abandoning the small pile of feathers that was the only evidence as to the crow he'd just consumed. the feathers wouldn't go to waste, though; already, poppykit bounded over, her tortoiseshell pelt slinking through the grass quickly as she scooped up a black feather, batting it into the air and chasing it eagerly, applekit in her wake. stagleap's thick fur gleamed in the light, his eyes flashing with brief amusement as pigeonkit dashed by, ducking beneath his stomach and darting away again, hiccupkit yelping as she smacked into stagleap, not having expected pigeonkit to use the tom as an impromptu tunnel. "sorry," the molly chattered nervously, a hiccup bubbling up from her throat, hence the name. "that's alright," stagleap grinned down at her, his ears twitching as she beamed back up, joy at not having been chided lighting up her small face ( once, she interrupted darkmask's nap on accident, and had been given a harsh word or two before tansypatch had hissed at the tom fiercely ).

"hollystem," stagleap purred, his muzzle lifting in a small grin. he sat beside her, his feather-like tail brushing her spine before he settled it over his paws. "hello, stagleap," hollystem answered back, her blue eyes flicking to him before darting away again. she may love kits, but she had little to no flirting skills when it came to attractive toms, so she suspected that she might never have kits of her own. she gazed to where birchfang and chickadeewing curled around one another, chickadeewing's tiny form tucked beside birchfang's belly; he was much larger than her, and sometimes new cats mistook her for an apprentice, asking her to fetch them a piece of prey or asking what she'd learned so far in training. it irritated her to no end, and she always replied fiercely to their condescension. "quite a few kits now, hmm?" stagleap continued, not seeming to notice her fidgeting or the avoidance of eye contact. "hiccupkit is my favorite," he whispered conspiratorially to her, as if sharing a secret that could change everything. hollystem turned to him with a mock gasp of offense. "but moosekit is such a doll," she protested. "and basilkit is just the sweetest thing." she paused, flicking her tail to brush against his. "i think they're all pretty fantastic, though."

stagleap grinned at her lopsidedly, his eyes flashing with amusement. "you're pretty fantastic, too," he told her, ears twitching towards her. hollystem flushed, her muzzle turning a deep shade of crimson, and for a brief moment she was sure that she looked as red as the cardinals that dipped through the trees during greenleaf. she coughed lightly, clearing her throat, turning her face away to hide her embarassment. stagleap nudged her lightly. "i'd love to have kits of my own someday," he informed her, not paying any mind to her blush. "wouldn't you?" his tone was very slightly suggestive, but hollystem didn't seem to notice, her eyes having glazed over at the mention of her own offspring. "oh, yes," she purred lightly, ears twitching with the idea. "i would love kits. someday." at the word someday, stagleap's attention was piqued; someday soon?

[ slatestar, kestrelflight, redhawk, darkmask, leafcurl, and duckwater go hunting ]
[ shrikethorn, flurrywind, mudflank, bearclaw, whimbrelstep, and warblerfoot go hunting ]
[ magpiewing, canarysong, skunkberry, tortoisecreek, wheatbelly, and sheepnose patrol the borders ]
[ eaglefrost, ferretface, fawnspot, honeystep, beestream, and stagleap patrol the borders ]
[ all apprentices and mentors train when the warriors return from their patrols ]
[ palesun and twitchpaw train ]
[ hollystem and flowerpaw train ]
[ addercloud and mousewillow search for herbs ]
[ slatestar requests a warrior from starclan ! ]
[ mistclan does not eat for a post ]

( leader ) slatestar, 38m, tom
        ★★★★★★★★★
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( deputy ) kestrelflight, 43m, tom
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( medicine cats ) palesun, 41m, tom
        addercloud, 26m, molly
        mousewillow, 33m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( medicine cat apprentice )
        twitchpaw, 8m, molly
        ( basic poison knowledge, herb recognition )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( warriors )
        redhawk, 43m, molly
        darkmask, 28m, tom
        leafcurl, 28m, tom
        duckwater, 48m, tom
        eclipseheart, 56m, tom
        shrikethorn, 23m, molly
        flurrywind, 26m, tom
        mudflank, 27m, tom
        bearclaw, 19m, tom
        larkshade, 45m, molly
        whimbrelstep, 17m, tom
        warblerfoot, 16m, molly
        magpiewing, 16m, tom
        canarysong, 16m, tom
        skunkberry, 16m, molly
        tortoisecreek, 37m, molly
        wheatbelly, 15m, tom
        sheepnose, 15m, molly
        eaglefrost, 13m, tom
        ferretface, 13m, tom
        fawnspot, 13m, molly
        honeystep, 13m, tom
        beestream, 13m, molly
        stagleap, 30m, tom
        birchfang, 19m, tom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( apprentices )
        neptune, 11m, tom
        saturn, 11m, tom
        skypaw, 10m, tom
        frostpaw, 9m, molly
        turtlepaw, 9m, molly
        cloverpaw, 9m, molly
        sealpaw, 9m, tom
        willowpaw, 8m, molly
        heavypaw, 8m, tom
        finchpaw, 8m, molly
        bubblepaw, 8m, molly
        treepaw, 8m, tom
        owlpaw, 7m, tom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( nursery helpers )
        hollystem, 23m, molly
        flowerpaw, 8m, tom
        ( swimming, climbing )
        lilacsky, 30m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( queens )
        larkshade, 45m, molly
        chickadeewing, 19m, molly
        tansypatch, 28m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( kits )
        moosekit, 5m, tom
        poppykit, 5m, molly
        applekit, 2m, molly
        robinkit, 2m, tom
        stumpykit, 2m, molly
        basilkit, 2m, tom
        hiccupkit, 2m, molly
        pigeonkit, 2m, molly
        swallowkit, 1m, tom
        salmonkit, 1m, tom
        copperkit, 1m, molly
        sproutkit, 1m, molly
        jackdawkit, 1m, tom
        porcupinekit, 1m, tom
        softkit, 1m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( elders )
        alias, age, gender
        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ( other )
        darkmask has a diagonal scar across his face
        twitchpaw has a nervous tic

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( allies )
      brambleclan | molossers
      drizzleclan | aura.
      swiftclan | phina d wolf
      ravenclan | ossa di cervo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( enemies )
      clan name | username
      clan name | username

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( borders )
      north | honestclan | stranger danger
      northeast | cosmoclan | ~glaceon~
      east | brambleclan | molossers
      southeast | puddleclan | laufeyson.
      south | moleclan | chinchy
      southwest | the barn
      west | cliffclan | sushinekko
      northwest | drizzleclan | aura.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( herbs )
      cobwebs, x0 | chervil, x1 | borage leaves, x2 |
      raspberry leaves, x2 | burdock root, x1 | juni-
      per berries, x1 | catmint, x3 | goatweed, x1 |
      lovage, x4 | bindweed, x3 | rosemary, x1 | ho-
      ney, x2 | mouse bile, x1 | dandelion, x2 | fev-
      erfew, x1 | ragwort leaf, x2 | stinging nettle,
      x1 | cob nuts, x1 | lavender, x1 | ivy leaf, x1 |
      watermint, x1 | celandine, x0 | sorrel, x1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( fresh - kill )
      hare | x8 | 3 servings
      mouse | x11 | 1 serving
      bird | x9 | 3 servings
      shrew | x4 | 1 serving
      stoat | x6 | 2 servings
      small fish | x7 | 2 servings
      current number of servings | x98
      servings needed | 63 - 69 cats | x11

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( mentors & apprentices )
      tangled | neptune | five sessions
      ↳ running, swimming, hunting, fighting, tracking
      mud | saturn | four sessions
      ↳ swimming, running, fighting, tracking
      red | sky | four sessions
      ↳ swimming, running, fighting, tracking
      bear | frost | three sessions
      ↳ swimming, climbing, fighting
      dark | turtle | three sessions
      ↳ swimming, climbing, fighting
      slate | clover | three sessions
      ↳ swimming, stealth, fighting
      eclipse | seal | two sessions
      ↳ swimming, hunting
      leaf | willow | two sessions
      ↳ swimming, hunting
      kestrel | heavy | two sessions
      ↳ swimming, hunting
      tortoise | finch | two sessions
      ↳ hunting, climbing
      shrike | bubble | two sessions
      ↳ hunting, climbing
      whimbrel | tree | two sessions
      ↳ hunting, climbing
      wolf | owl | one sessions
      ↳ fighting

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( deceased )
      carpkit, 1m, kittencough
      troutwhisker, 85m, killed by fisher
      blackpanther, 23m, killed by fisher
      cherryfang, 30m, killed by fisher
      mothstep, 35m, killed by fisher
      minnowkit, 0m, stillborn
      fernbreeze, 150m, old age / sickness
      unnamed, 0m, stillborn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( families )
      unknown and unknown | kestrel & red
      slate and pale | wheat, sheep, swallow, red, & copper
      toad and clay | warbler, magpie, & canary
      moth and eagle | eagle, otter, ferret, & fawn
      red and swift | carp & sky
      shrike and lizard | twitch & tree
      dove and leopard | willow, flower, heavy, bubble, & finch
      duck and tortoise | clover & seal
      unknown and unknown | honey & bee
      unknown and unknown | cricket & owl
      kestrel and tansy | apple, robin, stumpy, basil, hiccup, &
      pigeon
      adder and pale | surrogate | swallow, salmon, & copper
      lark and sun | unnamed, sprout, & jackdaw
      chickadee and birch | porcupine & soft
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ridgeclan | #10

Postby xi'rika » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:35 pm

Number of Cats: 42 {23 Molly || 19 Tom}
Servings Needed: 8
Food Eaten: 2 Birds and 2 MIce
Next Visit To Ancestors: now
Kits Due In: now
6 7 8 9 10

{Lizardpaw (Corykit), Cormorantcry, and Ravenpaw join from Drizzleclan}
{Emberkit joins from Doveclan}
{Dovekit and Slatekit are made apprentices}
{Dovepaw's mentor will be Leafcrest}
{Slatepaw's mentor will be Amberflame}
{Lizardpaw's mentor will Snowdrift}
{Ravenpaw's mentor will be Frostedsky}
{All apprentices train}
{Russetwind goes into labor, Frostedsky is the father}
{Ivyfeather goes into labor (father)}
{Erminepaw takes assessment (Erminepaw- Ermineheart)}
{Echostar, Cormorantcry, Bramblestrike, Pearblossom, Claystream, and Toadsplash patrol}
{Amberblaze, Slatepaw, Aspenthorn, Lynxtalon, Tunblecloud, and Ospreyswoop patrol}
{Eclipsefur, Tawnyface, Honeybriar, Ryestone, and Minkwhisker patrol}
{Frostedsky, Ravenpaw, Leafcrest, Dovepaw, Appleblaze, and Briarpaw patrol}
{Birchnose, Crescentpaw, Snowdrift, and Lizardpaw patrol}
{Sandripple searches for herbs}
{Honeybriar and Leafcrest become mates and try for kits}
{Echostar asks for a Queen}

Leader:
Echostar | 40 Moons | Molly | x
➳ Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
➳ No crush

━━━━━━

Deputy:
Amberflame | 30 Moons | Molly | x
➳ No crush
➳ Apprentice: Slatepaw

━━━━━━

Medicine Cat:
Sandripple | 31 moons | Tom | x
➳ No crush

━━━━━━

Warriors:
Eclipsefur | 37 Moons | Tom | x
➳ Mate: Cormorantcry
➳ Apprentice: Swiftpaw

Frostedsky | 36 Moons | Tom | x
➳ No crush
➳ Apprentice: Ravenpaw

Leafcrest | 28 Moons | Tom | x
➳ Mate: Honeybriar
➳ Apprentice: Dovepaw

Appleblaze | 36 moons | Tom | x
➳ No crush
➳ Apprentice: Briarpaw

Birchnose | 59 Moons | Tom | x
➳ No crush
➳ Apprentice: Crescentpaw

Snowdrift | 38 moons | Molly | x
➳ No crush
➳ Apprentice: Lizardpaw

Minkwhisker | 34 Moons | Tom | x
➳ No crush

Ryestone | 32 Moons | Tom | x
➳ No crush

Honeybriar | 22 Moons | Molly | x
➳ Mate: Leafcrest

Tawnyface | 36 Moons | Molly | x
➳ No crush

Ospreyswoop | 30 Moons | Molly | X
➳ No crush

Tumblecloud | 34 Moons | Tom | X
➳ No crush

Lynxtalon | 16 Moons | Tom | X x
➳ No crush

Aspenthorn | 20 Moons | Molly | X
➳ No crush

Toadsplash | 45 Moons | Tom | X
➳ Mate: Claystream

Claystream | 39 Moons | Molly | X
➳ Mate: Toadsplash

Pearsblossom | 20 Moons | Molly | X
➳ Crush: Lynxtalon

Bramblestrike | 31 Moons | Molly | X
➳ No Crush

Cormorantcry | 39 Moons | Molly | X
➳ Mate: Eclipsefur

━━━━━━

Apprentices:
Erminepaw | 12 Moons | Tom | x
➳ No crush

Swiftpaw | 8 moons | Molly | x X
➳ No crush

Briarpaw | 8 Moons | Molly | x
➳ Crush: Erminepaw

Crescentpaw | 7 moons | Molly | x X
➳ No crush

Ravenpaw | 7 Moons | Tom | x X
➳ No crush

Lizardpaw | 7 Moons | Molly | x X
➳ No crush

Dovepaw | 6 Moons | Molly | x
➳ No crush

Slatepaw | 6 Moons | Tom | x
➳ No crush

━━━━━━
Queens:
Palesong | 33 Moons | Molly | X
➳ No Crush

Ivyfeather | 27 Moons | Molly | X
➳ No Crush
➳ Due in: now

Russetwind | 41 Moons | Molly | x
➳ Crush on Frostedsky
➳ Due in: now

Heatherbrook | 66 Moons | Molly | X
➳ No Crush

━━━━━━

Kits:

Owlkit | 2 Moons | Tom | x
➳ Carries dilute

Sunkit | 2 Moons | Tom | x
➳ Carries dilute

Rosekit | 2 Moons | Molly | x
➳ Carries dilute

Hawk-kit | 2 Moons | Tom | x
➳ Carries dilute

Berrykit | 0 Moons | Molly | x

Emberkit | 0 Moons | Molly | x
━━━━━━

Elders:
Thrushstripe | 72 Moons | Tom | X
Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

━━━━━━

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

━━━━━━

Borders
North | Clan Name | User
East | Clan Name | User
South | Darkclan | Night♕
West | Clan Name | User

━━━━━━

Mentors:
Ryestone | Erminepaw | 4 | Fishing, Climbing,
Hunting, Tracking
Eclipsefur | Swiftpaw | 2 | Hunting, Tracking
Appleblaze | Briarpaw | 3 | Battle, Hunting,
Tracking
Birchnose | Crescentpaw | 0 |
Leafcrest | Dovepaw | 0 |
Amberflame | Slatepaw | 0 |
Frostedsky | Ravenpaw | 0 |
Snowdrift | Lizardpaw | 0 |

━━━━━━

Deceased Cats:

━━━━━━

Family:
Frostedsky + Robinthroat (Finchclan)
Lizardpaw

Frostedsky + Russetwind
━━━
Eclipsefur + Cormorantcry
Crescentpaw - Ravenpaw
━━━
Palesong + Unknown
Sunkit - Hawk-kit -Owlkit -
Rosekit ~ Crescentpaw
━━━
Appleblaze + Otterfang (Shrikeclan)
↪ Tawnykit (Pebbleclan) -Cloudkit (Pebbleclan) -
Lionpaw (Shrikeclan) -Blossompaw (Garrisonclan)
━━━
Cloe + Pike
Bouldershade - Creek - Blizzardsong

Blizzardsong + Dawnflower(Briarclan)
Whitekit - [Quailkit - Ryestone -
Aspenthorn

Aspenthorn + Sagestar(Briarclan)
Erminepaw

Lyrasong (Ravenclan) + Sagestar (Briarclan)
Stormkit - Rainkit - Rustlepaw - Applepaw -
Robinpaw (All Briarclan)
━━━
? + Ivyfeather
━━━
Chestnutface (Sageclan) + Bristleclaw (Sageclan)
↪ Duskfall (Sageclan) - Tigertooth - Smokestorm (Fickleclan)
- Bramblestrike

Bramblestrike + Alpinestar (Laurelclan)
Slatepaw - Dovepaw - Puddlekit (Strykrclan) -
Minnowkit (Gustclan) - Coldkit (Laurelclan) -
Willowkit (Laurelclan)
━━━
Toadsplash + Claystream
↪ Warblerfoot (Mistclan) - Magpiewing (Mistclan) -
Canarysong (Mistclan)
━━━
Tumblecloud + Cobweb (Hazeclan)
Coalkit - Nightkit
━━━
? + Poppycloud (Cosmoclan)
Briarpaw - Burrpaw (Snowclan) - Windpaw (Pebbleclan) -
Willowpaw (Cosmoclan) - Bramblepaw (Snowclan) -
Eaglepaw (Honestclan)
━━━
? + Heatherbrook
Berrykit ~ Emberkit
━━━
Badgerfall (Doveclan) + Coppereyes (Doveclan)
↪ Lionfur (Briarclan) - Longpaw- Lightningeye (Briarclan)
- Emberkit -Littlekit (Skyclan) - Dapplekit (Doveclan) -
Bluekit (Doveclan)

Med Store

Blackberry Leaf | 1x | Eases the swelling of bee stings
Burdock Root | 1x | Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
Catmint | 1x | For deadly greencough or whitecough.
Catchweed | 1x | To stop poultices from rubbing off
Chervil | 1x | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
Cob Nuts | 1x |
Cobwebs | 2x | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
Coltsfoot | 1x | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
Comfrey Root | 1x | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for
inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
Elder Leaves | 1x | Eases sprains.
Fennel | 1x | Helps pain in the hips
Feverfew | 1x | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for
headaches.
Goldenrod | 1x | Good for healing wounds.
Heather Nectar | 1x | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures
Juniper Berries | 2x | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.
Lavender | 1x |
Lovage | 1x | If it is mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs
Marigold | 1x | Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
Oak Leaf | 2x | Stops infection from setting in.
Ragwort |1x | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
Rush | 1x | Helps hold a broken limb in place.
Stick | 1x | Its a stick
Stinging Nettle | 1x | Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
Tansy | 1x | Cures coughs. Used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
Tormentil | 1x | Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
Thyme | 1x | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
Yarrow | 1x |Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x5 | 1 servings
Voles | x5 | 1 servings
Rabbits | x4 | 2 servings
Ermines | x2 | 2 servings
Squirrels | x7 | 2 servings
Hares | x2 | 3 servings
Birds | x2 | 3 servings

xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 011 ]

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:31 pm

" nonxxmixxavetexxfattoxxniente "
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Number of Cats: 23/27
Males;; twelve | Females;; eleven
Next Glowingskies visit;; 4/10

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

31572E
Mousepaw was ready. The she cat smiled proudly as she walked out of the camp to take her final assessment. If she passed, no she wouldn't gain her name but be allowed to go to the final step in earning her name. Harepaw had healed and was excited running over to the she cat. "I wish you luck Mousepaw! You're going to do great!" He purred. Mousepaw smiled back and nuzzled the tom before bouncing off. Of course her own mentor couldn't watch her but a few other cats volunteered. Harepaw watched her hop away and sighed out softly. He was in a train of thoughts until Graypaw padded over. "So, miss here already? Yeah that's so great!" He snarled. "Bad mood?" The make mumbled. "W_What? No no no uh, look here Harepaw, step away from her and things are good. You know you don't have a chance with her right? Geez your so smart." Graypaw mocked before he walked away.

Salmonpaw was about to go out and look for herbs until he saw his mentor in pain in the medicine cats den. "Lightberry? What's wrong?" He asked as he approached the she cat who was sorting herbs. "Salmonpaw... it's the kits. There coming!" she grunted out. The young tomtensed up before he nodded and looked around. "Follow me. We'll seem like we're getting herbs and then you can have the kits. We will claim we found them and give them to Sunsplash?" Lightberry nodded in agreement before she stood up and wobbled out of camp. Not until she saw Reedfire hanging out with Snowwhisker. "Oh Reedfire, if only I wasn't a medicine cat." She sighed out. The two got to an isolated location and laid down. Lightberry was still anxious but she had calmed down. Salmonpaw was grooming her fur and was ready to jump into action when the kits were ready.

Otterfang was in the medicine cats den and sighing to herself. She was alone, until Tinystep came in. "You doing okay?" He asked. ""Oi of course I am!" she huffed. Tinystep kept his gaze and lied down beside her. "Don't worry I'll keep yah sompany."

Joining;; Ivystone has joined
Patrols/Hunting;; salmonpaw goes out to find cobwebs (herb 1)
ivystone, badgersnarl (patrol 1)
tinystep, tulipstep, foxblaze, weaseltuft, snowwhisker, sugarleap (hunting 1)
Training;; batstar/harepaw - stalking
tinystep/lionpaw - tracking
sugarleap/shadepaw - stalking
badgersnarl/graypaw - defense
Injuries/Healing;; Deerheart has been treated with 1x cobweb (2 moon till healed)
Otterfang rests (1 moon till healed)
Ranking Up;; Mousepaw is ready for her final assessment. If she passes she will be allowed to go to the Glowingsky for the final step to becoming a guard.
Mates / Kits;; Lightberry is kitting! Reedfire is the father.
Servings;; 5 are eaten
Extras;; none
Notes to Mod;; (( --- ))

Leader:
          batstar | thirty-five | male | X

Deputy:
          reedfire | forty-one | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          lightberry | thirty-nine | female | 0 | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          salmonpaw | thirteen | male | X

Hunters:
          tinystep | forty-one | male | X
          tulipstep | thirty-seven | female | X
          snowwhisker | thirty-seven | female | X
          foxblaze | thirty-five | male | X
          weaseltuft | thirty-one | female | X
          sugarleap | twenty-four | female | X

Guards:
          sycamoreheart | forty-eight | female | X
          deerheart | forty-two | male | X
          ivystone | thirty-seven | female | X
          badgersnarl | thirty-two | male | X
          otterfang | thirty | female | X

Apprentices:
          harepaw | sixteen | male | X
          mousepaw | twelve | female | X
          graypaw | eleven | male | X
          shadepaw | ten | male | X
          lionpaw | nine | male | X

Queens:
          sunsplash | thirty-four | female | X
          - see lightberry

Kits:
          Berrykit | two | male | X
          Cherrykit | two | female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaf | x1 | makes milk, lowers fever
    Bright-eye | x1 | use with lovage-cures cough
    Broom | x1 | poultice for broken legs/wounds
    Catmint | x2 | cures white/green cough
    Cobweb | x0 | stops bleeding
    Comfrey Root | x1 | cures broken bones, stiff joints, burns
    Deathberry | x1 | poisoness, can kill a cat
    Juniper Berries | x3 | soothes stomachs, can calm a cat
    Poppy Seeds | x1 | helps cats sleep/eases pain, not for queens
    Raspberry Leaves | x1 | stops minor bleeding
    Tansy | x2 | stops greencough, helps wounds/poisoning
    Thyme | x1 | eases shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x3 | 3 servings (1)
    Shrew | x9 | 9 servings (1)
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings (2)
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings (2)
    Large Fish | x4 | 12 servings (3)
    All Birds | x4 | 12 servings (3)
    Total | x23 | 40 servings
    Needed | 5 servings

Mentors:
    lightberry | salmonpaw | m | 1 sessions
    deerheart | mousepaw | g | 4 sessions | combat, stalking, digging, tracking
    batstar | harepaw | h | 2 sessions | hunting, tracking
    tinystep | lionpaw | h | 3 sessions | hunting, scent, stalking
    sugarleap | shadepaw | h | 1 sessions | hunting
    badgersnarl | graypaw | g | 1 sessions | combat

Deceased Cats:

Relations:
    tinystep -> sycamoreheart
    harepaw -> mousepaw
    graypaw -> mousepaw
    lightberry ->/<- reedfire
    weaseltuft -><- foxblaze
    foxblaze + ??? = salmonpaw
    deerheart + sunsplash = lionpaw (adopted)
    berrykit, cherrykit
    reedfire + lightberry = tba
Last edited by canadianhowl on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me