Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Heda » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:08 am

_Ravenfeather_ wrote:
Number of Cats: 13
Next Moonpool visit: Not now that's for sure

Amberstar smiled proudly at his clan. Recently, he had discovered new cats to join Badgerclan. 3 of them were very close siblings, very hard to separate. One of them was a kittypet who had been abandoned in the forest. And finally, Skypaw, a cat from another clan that had been separated. Hollypaw seemed to befriend Juniperpaw, though she kept her distance from Skypaw. "Nice morning, isn't it?" Embersong purred, sitting besides Amberstar. "Good morning, Embersong. And yes indeed it is" Amberstar meowed. The two cats sat on top of the high rocks for a minute before Embersong finally struck up conversation. "So do you think these cats were sent by Starclan for the war?" the tortoiseshell asked, the early morning's beams of light shimmering on the white and ginger patches on her fur. Amberstar sighed at the mention of the war, "I hope so, we are yet to get caught up in the war though" Amberstar responded, his claws starting to sheath into the rocks below him. Embersong chuckled, "I refuse to become like Skypaw, Badgerclan is my home and I won't let it be destroyed" she meowed firmly. Amberstar nodded, "Whatever is coming our way, we must look to Starclan" he mewed. Anger began boiling up in him even at the thought of Badgerclan loosing the war. Embersong sensed this and wrapped her tail around the tom, "I'm sure Starclan will not let us loose this war" she nodded, before walking off the rocks to talk with her apprentice. Amberstar grinned a bit before sighing, I hope so
One moon later..
Featherflower laid in the nursery, Skypaw, Hollypaw, and Juniperpaw all gathered around the kits. Hollypaw pressed her muzzle to Jaykit, suddenly everything went black for a moment. A flash of a black cat resting beside a river, a sky over flames, and a small holly behind a wolf all flashed in her vision at once. Once she snapped back into reality, Jaykit had crawled onto her muzzle. Hollypaw let out a loud mew of shock and leapt backwards, Jaykit rolling off her muzzle and letting out a troubled meow. Featherflower let out a gasp, pulling the kit towards her. "Are you okay, Jaykit?" she meowed in the kit's ear. Jaykit gave a chuckle, "I'm fine, mom! I fell onto the moss!" he chuckled. Nightkit tackled down Jaykit, "Good, that means we can play without you being wrapped in herbs!" she grinned, pulling on the kit's ear. Jaykit laughed and shoved his sister off, chasing her around the Nursery. Skypaw and Juniperpaw let out little chuckles, watching the kits run and tackle each other. Hollypaw stood up from the corner of the Nursery, "I think Wolfmoon needs me.. I'll be b-back" she meowed, leaving the den. As soon as she stepped into the Medicine cat den she heard Wolfmoon let out a gasp, he had just awoken from his sleep. Hollypaw was shocked and jumped a mouse-length back. Wolfmoon' head jolted up to Hollypaw, "You had a vision too?" the tom asked, Hollypaw nodded. "A sky that looked over another clan, a holly trembling behind a wolf, and a cat from one who lost one close will be there too" he mumbled.

Aspenfall and Juniperpaw train.
1 mouse serving, 2 frog servings were eaten.
Eaglewing, Embersong, and Tigerfoot hunt.
Wolfmoon and Hollypaw go herb-hunting.
[/size]

[On their hunt they caught a songbird.]
      [Juniperpaw learns combat.]
      [On herb hunting they find catmint, dock, and honey.]

22tabby wrote:
VixenClan
Number of Cats: 11 Next Moonpool visit: 1/2

From advent calendar:: 2 Frogs
Last Moon
“You’ve delivered a single kit, a girl. She is very healthy.” MudWhisker smiled as he slipped out of the Nursery, relieved that the kitting went well.
HareFur immediately bounded in, looking at his mate and New daughter with wet eyes. “FirePelt, she’s beautiful.”
“What should we call her, love?”
HareFur was silent for a long time. “...HeatherKit?”
FirePelt took a deep breath. “In honor of your sister. Does she look like her?”
HareFur chuckled, although his voice was still tinged with sadness. “No. Heather was a Black with white chest and tail tip.”
FirePelt nodded, touching her nose to her mate and then to her kit. “HeatherKit. She’ll be well-fed here.”
~~~
Literally no time for a Current Moon so I won’t worry about it

FirePelt takes care of HeatherKit
EmberFoot thinks WhitePaw is ready for her warrior ceremony
EmberFoot hunts
HareFur and FlickerClaw hunt
RowanStar and SilverFeather go on a border patrol
GustClaw shows BrackenPaw how to hunt
The Clan eats three voles

[Emberfoot catches a frog.]
      [harefur and Flickerclaw catch a squirrel.]
      [On their patrol they come across a kittypet!]
      [Brakenpaw learns hunting skill.]
      [Whitepaw is ready for her ceremony! she becomes Whitesea. (you do not have to take the name, this was just incase you wanted me to)]

winter solstice. wrote:
SeaClan
Number of Cats: 10 (4 M | 6 F)
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

Serving Size: 3

(Received Horsetail x1, Thyme x1, Ragwort Leaves x1, Celandine x1, Comfrey Root x1, Raspberry Leaves x1, Chamomile x1, Daisy Leaf x1, Yarrow x1, Burnet x1, Catmint x1, Coltsfoot x1, Cobwebs x1, Alder Bark x1, Heather Nectar x1, Lavender x1, Tansy x2, Hare x1, and Squirrel x1 as part of the Advent Calendar)

(One moon ago)
"I told you to be careful!" Stormfang huffed as he watched Emberwhisker as she hovered over the edge of the icy river. "I'll be fine." She mumbled as she stared into the water. Stormfang frowned a little and shook his head. "It's quite icy, the edges of the river have ice around them and ice landings. It is all too easy to slip or for the ice to break." Emberwhisker smirked as her paw slapped against the water and a fish came flying out. The fish were quite slow due to the cold, she was surprised she even got that one. "See no harm no-" Before she could speak much more the ice underneath her made a loud crack. The tortoiseshell warrior let out a startled yowl before she went under. Stormfang hissed at Ivypaw, who had a look of terror on his face, "Don't just stand there! Get help!" The terrified apprentice snapped out of his stupefied daze at the words. The brown-and-white tom bolted, spraying snow all around him as his paws flew over the snow-covered terrain. The last thing he heard was a loud splash as he assumed Stormfang had gone after Emberwhisker.

By the time Ivypaw got back to the scene, with Brightstream and Whiterose, who had been nearby with two other cats he hadn't glimpsed due to his urgency, Stormfang and Emberwhisker were out of the water. The brown-and-white apprentice raced to his mentor and asked, eyes wide with worry, "Are you all right?" The young tortoiseshell she-cat nodded, shaking water out of her fur, "Yes! But brrr, that water is cold!" She sneezed as Stormfang huffed beside her, "What did I tell you?" Not looking apologetic at all, Emberwhisker replied, "Sorry Stormfang." Whiterose asked, "And you Stormfang?" The gray tom shook his head, "I'm fine, nothing's wrong with me." Brightstream nodded and mewed, "All right, let's get back to camp." Turning to Whiterose, the deputy mewed, "If you would do the honors of giving Ivypaw the news, that would be great." The white she:cat nodded and indicated for Ivypaw to stay with her.

Ivypaw turned to Whiterose, confused, as the white she-cat called, "All right, Thea, Daisy, you guys can come out now." The apprentice's eyes widened with shock as he realized, "Mama! Sister!" The chocolate tabby she-cat that stepped out from the bushes nearby looked immensely relieved as she allowed the young tom to bury his nose into hers. She murmured, "My dear darling..." as Ivypaw sobbed in happiness at her side. The younger she-cat next to her had a relieved look about her as well as she waited patiently for her brother to turn his attention to her. Sometime after, the young tom turned his attention to Daisy; the tom asked, frowning, "Mama, Daisy, where's Lily?" The two she-cats exchanged sorrowful looks before Thea began, "Ivy..." The apprentice blinked, sensing the change come in his family, "Huh...?" Daisy meowed, tears in her light amber eyes, "Lily... She... Oh Ivy..." She let out a thin wail as Whiterose comforted the young she-cat; Thea finished her daughter's sentence heavily, "The river that almost took your friend away... took Lily. She drowned when the ice under her broke..." The family of three huddled beside the frozen river as all three cats mourned the loss of their loved one, with Whiterose sitting nearby in silence, not knowing how to comfort the cats. After what seemed like ages had passed, Ivypaw sniffed as he turned to the white warrior, "Whiterose, let's go to camp. My mama and sister need to be warm after spending so much out here in the cold." The white she-cat nodded and wordlessly started the trek back, indicating for the three cats to follow her.

Back at camp, Honeytuft huffed as he nosed some tansy toward Emberwhisker, "You should have listened to Stormfang. You could have drowned!" Emberwhisker only shrugged her shoulders as she lapped up the herbs, only to grimace as she complained, "Honeytuft, did you just poison me?" The SeaClan medicine cat let out a dramatic sigh as he replied, "No, Emberwhisker. That was tansy for your coughs. It should help ease them soon, and it's good to prevent greencough." Turning to Stormfang, the honey-colored tom dipped his head, "I'm sure if you hadn't been there to think quickly, she could have drowned." As the gray tom looked away in embarrassment at the praise, they were interrupted by Leafstar's yowl from the main chamber: "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here, around the Meeting Ledge, for a Clan meeting!" Honeytuft nudged Brightstream and Stormfang out, meowing, "Go on, you two. Emberwhisker and I will be watching from this corner of the camp." As the SeaClan deputy and Stormfang left the medicine cat's den, Emberwhisker asked incredulously, "Wait what?"

Leafstar meowed, sweeping his leaf-green gaze across the camp, "We have two important pieces of information to share today. One: Cats are forbidden to go near the river unless for border patrols. Do not go onto the ice. Emberwhisker was almost lost due to falling into the river when she stepped onto thin ice today. Thanks to Stormfang' s quick thinking and Ivypaw's timely warning, she is safe, albeit in the medicine cat's den for some time for recovering from her exposure to the cold water. Two," the tom continued, glancing at where Thea and Daisy were sitting below, "I am happy to announce that Whiterose and Brightstream found Thea, Ivypaw's mother, and Daisy, his sister. Unfortunately," he added heavily, lowering his eyes in sorrow, "Lily, his other sister, is not here with us today, as she drowned in the very river that nearly took Emberwhisker from us today." Brightstream assured the assembled cats, "But SeaClan will honor Lily as one of our own. She will be safe in StarClan, and she will look over us from up there." Leafstar nodded at his deputy's words and meowed, "Yes. Now," turning to Thea and Daisy once more, we will hold a warrior ceremony for Thea, and an apprentice ceremony for Daisy."

Leafstar began, looking up into the sky, "I, Leafstar, leader of SeaClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this cat. She seeks to learn and understand the ways of your noble code and join us as a member, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." He faced Thea and asked, "Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The chocolate tabby she-cat shivered at the question, but nodded, "Yes." The brown tabby tom continued, "Then, by the power of StarClan I give you your warrior name. From this day forth you will be known as Dustflower. StarClan recognizes your willingness to learn and patience, and we welcome you as a full warrior of SeaClan." The Clan erupted into happy chants of "Dustflower!" as Leafstar leapt down to rest his muzzle on the new warrior, who licked his shoulder in return. Leafstar jumped up to the Meeting Ledge and continued, once the shouts died down, "Daisy, until you have earned your warrior name you will be known as Daisypaw." Turning to Brightstream, he mewed, "Brightstream, you have proved yourself as a loyal warrior and deputy of our Clan for the past moon. You will mentor Daisypaw. Please teach her everything you know," he added as the ginger-and-white she-cat went to touch noses with her. With that, the brown tabby leader jumped down from the ledge and came to Stormfang, who had a slight frown on his face. The gray warrior dipped his head to his leader as Leafstar asked, "Can you take Ivypaw while Emberwhisker is recovering?" After a few moments of uncomfortable silence Stormfang nodded, "Sure, Leafstar. I'll train him." "Thank you," the SeaClan leader replied, and he was gone.

Stormfang growled softly as he muttered to himself, "Daisypaw should have been given to me! I had more experience in Clan life than that Brightstream! Just because she's deputy-" he stopped abruptly as he saw Ivypaw came trotting over to him. Stormfang forced a neutral mask to come to his face before he mewed pleasantly, "Let's go to the Pine Grove, I'm going to teach you some tracking skills." The brown-and-white tom flinched under the solid gray tom's gaze, but he nodded and followed Stormfang toward the entrance of the forest.

(Now)
A moon had passed, and Honeytuft had confirmed Emberwhisker had caught a cough, though it wasn't as serious as whitecough or greencough. He had made sure that the warrior get plenty of rest, which she resented greatly; Emberwhisker complained to a visiting Ivypaw, "I swear to StarClan, Ivypaw, Honeytuft is trying to kill me, not letting me go out of his den!" Her apprentice soothed her, "At least you will be fine once you rest! He's helping you, not killing you." He then sat down heavily, recounting miserably, "But I do wish you could mentor me again! All Stormfang does is make me work! You let me play with Ripplepaw once in a while!" The tortoiseshell's whiskers twitched with indignation as she huffed, "The nerve of him! Just because he's older than me, he thinks it's okay to boss around my apprentice!" Emberwhisker promised, resting her tailtip on the brown-and-white tom's head, "I'll have a mouthful to say to him when I'm back!" Stormfang's loud meow was enough to make Ivypaw jump to his paws fearfully, "Ivypaw!" Glancing back to his actual mentor, Ivypaw mumbled, "I'll come back soon!" and raced out to meet the gray tom.

Leafstar meowed, "Stormfang, I want you to take Ivypaw and Dustflower to the pine forest beyond our territory. There must be more prey out there, and if we can, we could further our territory." Stormfang narrowed his eyes in thought as he asked, "You mean the vast treeline beyond our grove?" Ivypaw added, "Us?" Leafstar nodded, "Stormfang is a calm, levelheaded warrior who was named for his fighting skills. If you are challenged he will hold his own." Turning to Dustflower, he added, "But sometimes, the softness of a mother cat is needed more than tooth and claw if there is a group of cats. Dustflower, I trust you to act as an emissary for our Clan." The chocolate tabby she-cat stared at the sandy brown tom in shock, lost for words. After some time she meowed softly, "I will do my best." Nodding, Leafstar meowed, turning to Ivypaw, "and perhaps with a young cat as yourself they will hesitate to attack without reason. And besides," the SeaClan leader added gently, as Ivypaw blinked at him, bewildered, "you are the fastest in our Clan. When there is trouble you can come running to tell us." Stormfang nodded, "I will go then, Leafstar. We will report back what we have found." Honeytuft appeared from the tunnel to the nursery, meowing, "Leafstar, Wh-" He heard the last words of Stormfang and he came over and mewed firmly, "Go with StarClan's blessing." The three cats dipped their heads at his words, then they were gone, hurrying into the path to the clifftop.

Honeytuft turned to Leafstar and meowed, "Whiterose is settling down well. Her kits are safe and sound in her belly. She still has a moon," the medicine cat added, as Leafstar's eyes shone in delight at the mention of his kits, "but be careful near her." The SeaClan leader gave a nod and ducked into the tunnel path to the nursery.

Whiterose asked from the dim recesses of the cavernous chamber, "Leafstar? Is that you?" The sandy brown tabby tom made his way to his mate's side in an instant. He purred as his tail gently swept over the pregnant she-cat's swollen belly. He meowed, "Who thought I'd be a father, Whiterose?" The white she-cat purred, replying, "These kits will be the future of our Clan, Leafstar. You and our legacy," she murmured, burying her nose into her mate's side.

[The Clan consumes Sparrow x1]
[Daisypaw joins (Brightstream - Daisypaw)]
[Dustflower joins; she is now warrior of SeaClan.]
[Kitting: Whiterose will kit in 1 moon.]
[Leafstar sends Stormfang, Dustflower, and Ivypaw to the pine forest beyond their northeast border and "accidentally" discovered PineClan (deimos's clan)]
[Honeytuft looks for herbs.]
[Brightstream and Daisypaw patrol the Pine Grove (northern border).]
[Emberwhisker caught a cold due to her misadventure at the river, and rests in camp.]
[Honeytuft uses tansy x1 on Emberwhisker.]
[Training: Leafstar teaches Ripplepaw basic combat.]
[Training: Stormfang teaches Ivypaw tracking.]
[Training: Brightstream teaches Daisypaw stalking.]

[Honeytuft finds honey and blackberry leaves.]
      [Brightstream and Daisypaw come across some clan cats....]
      [Emberwhisker gets worse she needs Feverfew to bring down her temperature.]
      [Ripplepaw learns combat, Ivypaw learns tracking, Daisypaw learns stalking.]
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:06 am

Season: Leaf-Bare
    Weather: There has been no more snow falling from the sky, though a nice blanket of snow covers the ground and it reaches the top of cat's ears in most places. The sun is shining and despite the cold blanket on the ground, everything is warming. Surly new leaf is on its way. Prey is still scarce and the odds of finding new cats on patrol is slim. Predators have come out of their hiding early so be careful when you send your cats on a patrol!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Jadeclan | Willowclan | Pebbleclan | Reefclan | Jayclan | Foxclan | Bloomclan | Rippleclan | Wisteriaclan | Northclan | Acornclan | Falconclan |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*ѕησωƒℓαкє* wrote:wiʆʆѳwcʆɑɳ
[food :: willowclan eats two servings of hare]
[fox patrol :: ambereyes + willowstar + forestsight]
[border patrol :: ambereyes + willowstar + forestsight]
[hunting patrol :: ambereyes + willowstar + forestsight]
[kitting :: stormcall starts kitting. willowstar is the father]

The young fox spotted the three cats and decided to flee. No cats received any injury.
    Ambereyes, Willowstar and Forestsight found nothing of importance on patrol.
    Ambereyes, Willowstar and Forestsight caught a hare.
    Stormcall gave birth to 1 healthy kit.
    Stormcall needs borage leaves.

X

Lady Masquerade wrote:P e b b l e C l a n
[jayfrost, applepaw, and mooseheart go hunting]
[snowbird, featherwhisker, and adderfang go hunting]
[olivestar, poppyflower, and fogpaw go on a border patrol]
[splashpelt goes herb hunting to find borage leaves]
[splashpelt uses chamomile on the weak kit]
[given fogpaw and pinekit from activity check]
[pebbleclan consumes 4 servings]

Jayfrost, Applepaw and Mooseheart caught a water fowl.
    Snowbird, Featherwhisker and Adderfang caught a mouse.
    Olivestar, Poppyflower and Fogpaw find the scent of a loner near their borders.
    Splashpelt found borage leaves.
    Cloverkit seems to be doing better, best to keep a close eye on her.

X
X
X

✨Moon✨ wrote:ImageImage
[ Tawnyface is welcomed into Jayclan ]
[ Jadefang receives a claw mark on his shoulder from a scratch from Tawnyface ]
[ Jayclan consumes 2 shrews ]
[ Bluestripe and Fleetfoot become mates ]
[ Fleetfoot will give birth in 1 more moon ]
[ Blazeheart goes searching for herbs ]
[ Swifstar rests for 1 more moon due to her cold ]
[ Bluestripe, Jadefang and Tawnyface go hunting + patrolling ]

Jadefang will need cobweb for the scratch.
    Bluestripe and Fleetfoot are now mates.
    Blazeheart found dock.
    Swiftstar appears to be all better, she can resume her duties.
    Bluestripe, Jadefang and Tawnyface caught a shrew.
    Bluestripe, Jadefang and Tawnyface found the scent of a loner.

X
X

v i x e n . wrote:wisteriaclan
[wisteriaclan consumes 1 serving of hare]
[fernwatcher consumes 1x borage and 1x chervil for her kits]
[hazelpaw, icekit, and mistkit are welcomed into the clan]
[brightfrost is assigned to mentor hazelpaw]

Clan life has worked out well so far for Hazelpaw, Icekit and Mistkit.
    (Not sure if you know this but your clan should be consuming more than one serving a post. There is a list on the front page that shows you how many servings are needed by how many cats you have in your clan.)

X

Makoto Naegi wrote:Image
Birdstar goes hunting and searches for possibly any more cats.
Rabbitnose goes herb hunting.

Birdstar caught a rabbit with the help of a loner.
    Rabbitnose found lungwort.

X

imperials wrote:Image
[ owlstar requested a medicine cat from starclan ]

Starclan has heard Owlstar and sent him a wise medicine cat. You can choose five herbs from here to start.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

willowclan [9]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:51 am

wiʆʆѳwcʆɑɳ
ɳuɱɓɛʀ ѳԲ cɑtร || six [males || three] [females || three]
ɳɛxt ɱѳѳɳpѳѳʆ ѵiรit || 12 || 31 || 17 [11 :: 10 am est]

➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸

last moon
willowstar + ambereyes + forestsight

walking out of the camp the three cats b-lined it for the fox den. it hadnt moved any closer to the camp, but it had been hunting what little prey was within the clans territory. the cats had to get rid of it or else thered be no food left for the clan. the trio stayed extremely quiet as they neared the den. willowstar lead with ambereyes on his left and forestsight on his right. they stalked into the foxes territory, all cats alert. out of the den came a young fox. its eyes wild and scared. it spotted the patrol. willowstar kept his distance, making sure ambereyes and forestsight did as well. without warning the fox ran, fleeing from the scene. ambereyes let out a relieved sigh, glad that there was a fight. forestsight though stepped forward to chase after it, but willowstar stopped him. what if it comes back? forestsight growled. it wont. willowstar said. how do you know? forestsight kept his eyes fixed on where the fox had run, expecting it to come charging back. because it knows were here and not afraid to fight. with that willowstar walked on with forestsight reluctantly following.

willowstar + stormcall + flamestripe

walking back into camp willowstar dropped the hare that the patrol managed to catch into the fresh kill pile. ambereyes and forestsight ate and chatted. willowstar grabbed some prey to bring to stormcall. for a moment everything seemed to be calm. then a yowl split through the air. willowstar dropped his prey and bolted for the nursery where the cry had come from. ambereyes and foresight followed behind him. entering the den willowstar analyzed what was going on, his heart racing. stormcall lay on her side licking at a tiny kit. flamestripe looked to willowstar. its a healthy female kit. he softly said, leaving the den. forestsight and ambereyes left as well. willowstar laid down next to stormcall, her eyes tired but full of love. what should we name her? staring down at the small kit willowstar began to think. how about snowkit? stormcall purred touching her nose to willowstars. i love it!

➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸

this moon
willowstar

the sun was just dipping below the horizon and the full moon slowly rose. padding out of camp willowstar followed through the path which he walked along every new moon. he was off to the moon pool once again to thank star clan and ask for a new cat. the clan was growing nicely. there was already six cats, one of which was his wonderful daughter. he was so glad that she has survived the col season, and by the looks of it new leaf was coming soon. making his way through willowclans territory willowstar finally reached the moonpool cavern. entering the cavern willowstar laid down by the waters edge, touching his nose to the water.

➸➸➸➸➸

flicking his eyes open willowstar stood up. he yawned and stretched out his limbs, praying to star clan one last time for a new warrior. padding out of the cavern in which the moon pool lays willowstar entered the cold morning. snow was no longer falling and the sky was clear today. maybe today would be a good hunting day. the days were warming up so it was a possibility that more prey would come along. making his way back to camp willowstar couldnt wait to see stormcall and snowkit.

willowstar + stormcall

walking into camp willowstar shook snow from his pelt. it may have been warming up, but there was still snow on the ground. willowstar headed toward the fresh kill pile, picking up a waterfowl. over by the fresh kill were the siblings. willowstar nodded to them. forestsight nodded back and ambereyes purred. making his way to the nursery willowstar peeked his head in. he let his eyes adjust to the darkness of the den before fully entering it. he dropped the bird by stormcall, watching her clean snowkit. how is she? the tom asked. the same as when you asked yesterday. shes fine. stormcall answered, looking at the waterfowl. together the two cats ate it. i have to go on patrols, but ill be back. willowstar said. you say that every time you have to leave. stormcall purred. willowstar left the den, heading over to the siblings.

willowstar + ambereyes + forestsight

seeing willowstar heading over to them forestsight stood up. he padded up to the leader, ambereyes following after him. border then hunting? forestsight asked. willowstar nodded, yawning. lets go. before the leader could walk forward forestsight stepped in his way. wait, before we leave ambereyes and i have something to say. the leader tilted his head, not sure what the warrior was doing. weve been talking and we think youve been over working yourself. you dont really get any sleep and youre always stressing over stormcall and stormkit. we think today you should just rest and ambereyes and i will take care of the patrols. for a moment forestsight felt that he had over stepped. willowstar didnt look pleased, his tail was swishing from side to side. forestsight just wanted his friend to rest but he also wanted to prove that he could be a leader. forestsight wanted to become deputy of the clan. finally willowstar relented. alright. go. the leader sighed, clearly relieved to have a break.

[food :: willowclan eats two servings of waterfowl]
[moonpool :: willowstar asks for a warrior]
[border patrol :: ambereyes + forestsight]
[hunting patrol :: ambereyes + forestsight]
[herbs:: one borage leaf is used]
[herb patrol :: flamestripe hunts for borage leaves]

ʆɛɑɗɛʀ
willowstar || twenty -- eight || male ||
lives || ★★★★★★★★★ [9]

ɗɛputy
name || age || gender || [url=url][/url]

ɱɛɗiciɳɛ cɑt
flamestripe || twenty -- eight || male ||

ɱɛɗiciɳɛ cɑt ɑppʀɛɳticɛ

wɑʀʀiѳʀร
ambereyes || twenty -- four || female ||
forestsight || twenty -- four || male ||

ɑppʀɛɳticɛร

quɛɛɳร
stormcall || twenty -- seven || female ||

kitร
snowkit || one || female ||

ɛʆɗɛʀร
      ɑʆʆy cʆɑɳร
      clan name || username

ɛɳɛɱy cʆɑɳร
      clan name || username

ɓѳʀɗɛʀร
      north || pine forest || clan name || username
      north - east || clan name || username
      north - west || clan name || username
      east || lake || clan name || username
      west || mountains || clan name || username
      south || plains || clan name || username
      south - east || clan name || username
      south - west || clan name || username

ɱɛɗiciɳɛ รtѳʀɛ
      borage leaves || increases milk in queens + brings down fevers || zero
      burdock root || cures infection || amount
      catmint || cures greencough || amount
      chervil || helps infection + roots cure bellyache || one
      cobweb || stops bleeding || one
      coltsfoot || helps shortness of breath || amount
      comfry || soothes wounds + helps mend broken bones || one
      deathberries || kills || amount
      dock || soothes scratches || amount
      dried oak leaf || stops infection || amount
      feverfew || cools body temperature || one
      golden rod || helps heals wounds || amount
      honey || soothes throats of smoke inhalation || amount
      horsetail || helps infected wounds || one
      juniper berries || soothes bellyache + breathing trouble || one
      lavender || cures fevers || amount
      marigold || stops infection || amount
      mouse bile || removes ticks || amount
      poppy seeds || soothes pain + shock and distress || amount
      stinging nettle || dispels poison + brings down swelling || amount
      tansy || cures cough || amount
      thyme || calms anxiety || one
      watermint || helps bellyache || amount
      wild garlic || prevents infection || amount
      yarrow || expels poison from wounds + ingested causes vomiting || amount

Բʀɛรɦ kiʆʆ piʆɛ
      mice || amount || one serving
      voles || amount || one serving
      frogs || amount || one serving
      small fish || amount || two servings
      hares || one || three servings ((three left))
      waterfowl || one || three servings ((one left))

ɱɛɳtѳʀร
      mentor || apprentice
      move || move || move || move

ɗɛcɛɑรɛɗ cɑtร
      name || cause of death

Բɑɱiʆiɛร
      unknown + unknown || willowstar
      unknown + unknown || stormcall
      unknown + unknown || flamestripe
      unknown + unknown || ambereyes + forestsight
      stormcall + willowstar || snowkit
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:59 pm

Weather:
Leafbare- The snow is slowly starting to melt as newleaf draws near. The threats of greencough and whitecough are finally starting to drop down but it is still possibly to catch it. Prey is starting to come out of hiding and will slowly start to become easier to find.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Verglasclan ]
[ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ] | [ Jinxclan ] | [ Groveclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ]
[ Sparrowclan ] | [ Cascadeclan ] | [ Bloodclan ] | [ Marineclan ] | [ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Oaks wrote:
[×1 Rabbit is consumed.]
[Aspen has been accepted into the clan!]
[Aspen goes on a search for herbs.]
[Adderstar, Torrentpaw and Featherbrook decides to go on a patrol.]
[Rowan and Fireheart goes on a hunt.]

[ Aspen gathered catchweed and poppy seeds while herb hunting ]
[ Please pick five starter herbs from here ]
[ Adderstar, Torrentpaw and Featherbrook found a queen while on patrol. She's due in two moons ]
[ Rowan and Fireheart caught a rabbit while hunting ]

oceanz wrote:
leafpaw & crowpaw
it was so cold. leafpaw had decided in that moment, she really hated leaf-bare. "cold?" the familiar voice of crowpaw came from the right of her. leafpaw turned to face the black cat as he sat down next to her, looking out the apprentice den out into the camp. "how could you tell?" leafpaw laughed. crowpaw smirked and looked back at her, "well, you're totally not shivering." he replied, looking her up and down. leafpaw looked down and saw she was indeed shivering, and hard. she hadn't even noticed. "ha, yeah. really hate leaf-bare." she responded, looking back up at crowpaw. the tom simply smiled and scooted closer so they were touching. leafpaw's fur instantly grew hot and she looked down again, holding in her smile. "wanna train together again today? you always make training fun... and I think we work well together." leafpaw could hear the smile in crowpaw's voice as he talked and her fur grew even hotter. "y-yeah I'd love to!" she replied, looking up at him for a moment before looking down at her paws again, "I like training with you." she added, a slight purr in her sentence. it was crowpaw's turn for his fur to grow hot. he let out a shy laugh and leaned more on leafpaw. the two sat in silence for a bit longer, watching the snow fall.
oakpaw & honeypaw
"disgusting." spat oakpaw, glaring across the camp towards the apprentice den. honeypaw sighed and rolled her eyes, "not this again..." she mumbled to herself. "absolutely disgusting. I'm almost insulted. aren't you honeypaw?" the auburn colored tom asked, turning towards his sister. "no. I'm actually not oakpaw, because it has nothing to do with me." she replied plainly, digging into the vole the two had begun to share. oakpaw gave her a look of disgust, "nothing to do with you? what do you mean? she's our sister it has everything to do with you. w-with us!" oakpaw spat again, shooting another glare towards the den where leafpaw and crowpaw sat. "listen... oaky," honeypaw began, using oakpaw's loathed nickname to really get his attention, "the only reason you don't like crowpaw is because dad doesn't like crowpaw. leafpaw didn't like him at first either but then, like a normal person, she actually got to know him and found him to be a likable cat. there's nothing wrong with that." oakpaw shook his head, beginning to pace back and forth. "you're wrong. he's sarcastic, sneaky, fox-like. he's been a loner since birth, that's all he knows. he can't be trusted." honeypaw took another bite of the vole, annoyed. "your point is invalid oakpaw. reedsong was a loner, so was toadstool, dawnwing and acornnose, they're all good cats."
"he's different. I can't believe you can't tell honeypaw. so oblivious." oakpaw grunted, looking at his sister with squinted eyes. honeypaw raised her eyebrows and rolled her eyes again. "oakpaw. leafpaw likes him. get over it, she's our sister, and you can't do anything about how she feels. just let it go, stop being rude to me and come eat this stupid vole." she hissed impatiently. oakpaw let out a loud, heavy sigh before stomping over to honeypaw and sitting down, taking a giant bite of vole and chewing angrily.
acornnose, reedsong & the kits
"hey thanks for helping me watch the kits acornnose, I appreciate it." reedsong said, sitting outside the nursery with his tail placed neatly over his paws. "huh? o-oh yeah of course, anytime reedsong." acornnose replied, turning his attention away from jay and dawnwing, who were sitting across camp together. reedsong sighed and gave the younger tom a sympathetic look, "how long has it been?" the orange tabby asked. "3 moons." acornnose snapped, shaking his head angrily, "I just don't get it." he hissed softly. "don't get the fact she's not talking to you or don't get," reedsong paused, looking over at the two, "that?"
"both." acornnose replied. he shook his head again, his tail swishing in annoyance. "what does she see in him? he's... he's..."
charming?" reedsong suggested
"no."
"flirtatious?"
"noo."
"really good looking?"
"no! reedsong!" acornnose spat as the orange tom burst into laughter. "he's... weird. strange. something's off about him. it's like he's hiding something." the brown tabby replied quietly. reedsong's laughter died down and he grinned at acornnose, not saying a word. "what? why are you smiling at me like that for?"
"reedsong stop."
"reedsong?"
"he's looking at you like that because yoouuu likeee herrrr!!!" came the small, high pitched voice of riverkit, making reedsong burst out laughing again. acornnose's fur grew hot, "n-no, I absolutely do not." he defended himself. "oh yes you do! it's called jeal... jealou... jel.." riverkit stammered, not able to yet pronounce the large word. "jealousy.' came another small voice. acornnose turned to glare at the small wrenkit behind him. the tiny tom shrank down and smiled sheepishly. "they're right acornnose. you're jut jealous. nothing's wrong with jay... well he is a little creepy... maybe off, but that's probably because he's still new." acornnose rolled his eyes and glanced over at dawnwing and jay, who were now grooming each other. the tabby sighed and hung his head, "I guess you're right."
--
[the clan consumes 4 servings of food - 3 voles and a mouse]
[leafpaw and crowpaw train together]
[toadstool, honeypaw, rowanclaw and oakpaw go hunting near the thunderpath]
[snowshoe, maplestar and dawnwing go patrol near the two-leg village]
[mudslide goes to look for any last herbs left]

[ Leafpaw learned the Hunting skill while Crowpaw learned the Climbing skill ]
[ Toadstool, Honeypaw, Rowanclaw and Oakpaw caught two voles and a squirrel while hunting ]
[ Snowshoe, Maplestar and Dawnwing found a kittypet warrior while on patrol ]
[ Mudslide gathered celandine and chervil while herb hunting ]

bel. wrote:
Oakpaw’s POV

”I’ll get you!” Oakpaw boomed, stomping around the camp like an angry badger. The snow underneath his paws left a deep imprint in the soil as he strongly slammed his paws down.
“Burnkit, attack!” Silverkit shrieked in happiness, launching himself at the “badger”.
Oakpaw dramatically fell on his side as Burnkit and Silverkit trampled over him. Then, Oakpaw then let out a bellow to Daisypaw.
“How dare you attack my badger friend! Now I’ll have to eat you!” The brown and black apprentice called, lumbering over to assist Oakpaw.
“You can’t eat my siblings!” Wailed Oceankit, butting his head against Daisypaw’s chest.
“Oakpaw, he struck me down!” Daisypaw collapsed feebly, closing her eyes and letting out a dramatic sigh.
“We can’t let them win, again !” Oakpaw insisted, prodding at the collapsed Daisypaw.
“Burnkit, Silverkit, and Oceankit! You’ll catch green-cough being out there!” Conch’s wail pierced Oakpaw’s sensitive ear fur and he sighed softly.
“Go on kits, we don’t want to upset your mother.” He murmured, nosing along the three. He wondered where Dolphinkit was- the smaller of the four never seemed to play like his siblings. Daisypaw playfully headbutted Oakpaw and let out a mrrow of amusement.
“You’re more sad than them, you stupid furball!”

→ Pearlheart and Wildflower go into labor.
→ Oakpaw and Daisypaw play with Oceankit, Silverkit, Burnkit, and Dolphinkit outside.
→ Stormwind, Hawkflight, and Orcapaw go hunting.
→ Brookstream looks for bright-eye, lovage, catmint, and burnet.
→ Turtlefur, Reefstar, and Ebonyclaw go on a border patrol.
→ Reefstar falls under the ice in a river and loses two lives.
→ The Clan consumes x4 servings of prey.[/b]
[/center]

[ Pearlheart gave birth tofive kits ]
[ Wildflower gave birth to two kits ]
[ Oceankit and Silverkit caught whitecough ]
[ Stormwind, Hawkflight and Orcapaw caught a salmon and tuna while hunting ]
[ Brookstream gathered bright-eye and catmine while herb hunting ]
[ Turtlefur, Reefstar and Ebonyclaw sadly find nothing new on their patrol ]
[ Reefstar loses two lives and catches whitecough ]

↟The Sound Of Bells↟ wrote:
Roestar sat upon the ledge, over-looking his new territory. It was very serene, the moonlight reflecting off the water.
He sighed, the empty cave echoing his loneliness. He stepped off the ledge, landing a few feet below in a patch of soft grass.
He headed in the direction of the tunnel he had found earlier, the need for some company growing.

{ Roestar travels to Moon-Flower to request a Deputy }

[ Starclan sent Valleyclan a deputy ]
[ Your mod will be Amethyst14 ]

sengi. wrote:
✏︎ foreststar lifted his thickly furred head and glanced around the empty cave he'd discovered just days ago after a mysterious dream was sent to him by cats called starclan. he was lonely, but he remembered what starclan had told him. he could travel to the moonpool and ask for a cat every week. he sat up and shook his fur, sending drops of snow flying in all directions. his thick pelt kept him warm, but the outdoors was not looking very welcoming. he sighed and decided then that he needed to hunt, check his borders, and head towards the moonpool if he wanted to reach there by moonhigh. he stretched each long limb before stepping out onto the snow. a strong gust of wind blew against him and he braced himself so he wouldn't get knocked over. he followed the path he'd found and headed towards the hunting grounds. as he slipped silently into the flat area, he smelled the delicious scent of hare mingled with other creatures. he crouched low as he scanned the area, and then he hunted. after hunting, he marked the borders, keeping an eye out for hawks or foxes the whole time. after he finished his rounds, he headed down to the moonpool. he reached it with no time to spare, and he curled next to it and slipped into starclan. he woke, and spotted a dear friend of his. "i was told i could request cats. i've come to ask for an addition to my clan, i don't care what rank he or she would be for, i just need a fellow cat to help me search for new members."

[ foreststar went hunting. ]
[ foreststar patrolled the borders. ]
[ foreststar asked for a random cat from starclan. ]

[ Foreststar caught a hare and squirrel while hunting ]
[ Please fill your fresh-kill pile with what prey can be found in Nebulaclan's territory ]
[ Foreststar found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Starclan sent Nebulaclan a deputy ]
[ Your mod will be Simonpet ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▷ ── ꜰᴀʟᴄᴏɴᴄʟᴀɴ ── [ 002 ]

Postby imperials » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:10 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────
███████████████████
** note that i've added everything i've won from the advent calendar prizes that i've missed!
this includes 13 pieces of prey, 12 types of herbs, and two cats! [ 2 warriors ]
i've also gotten lynxpaw from marya d.!

───────────────────
              archive )
              cats ) [ 05 ] [ 2 - f ] [ 3 - m ]
              [ 2 servings ]
              deaths )
              [ 000 ]
              next starpool visit )
              12/30/17
              moon )
              [ 001 ]
───────────────────

post )

xxxxxxxthe swishing tail of owlstar echoed throughout the prominently empty camp. besides him and his new medicine cat shadowpool, the camp was a complete wasteland. is starclan serious...? i though this was supposed to be a clan... with more than just two cats to its name. though young and narrow minded, owlstar still had a dead-set maturity to him and quickly realized that obviously the reason there weren't more cats was that he wasn't going out to find them. dead set on this new goal, he decided to do a boarder patrol to the west near where he knew some rouge cats passed by, hoping he would see one and possibly convince them to join. deciding to go out on patrol, he also thought it would make sense to go hunting as well, his white-ish pelt hopefully letting him blend more in with the white surroundings and let him catch some fresh-kill before him and shadowpool starve.

shadowpool had already left the camp, she was on a search for herbs. their supply was okay for just two cats but they still needed more. anything would suffice around this time of year. something like borage leaves would be nice if the clan ended up getting a queen or two somehow soon in the spring..., she thought silently as she slid though the snow with great difficulty for the speed she was going. she was starting to pant so she slowed her pace down to a trot. the cold weather was biting at her pelt now and white snow-clumps hung to her like burrs in the summer. she could smell the abandoned two-leg cabin coming up, the stale sent of badger along with it. on high alert, she pressed on until she saw the cabin and slid inside through a crack in the crumbling building.
      inside was a few degrees warmer than outside and there was not much snow besides a few piles here and there where the root had broken or caved in from ages of weathering. her maw hanging ajar, she tasted the air in search of herbs that had survived the winter in the cabin.
───────────────────

daily board )
              [ rune and oceaneyes goes on a hunting patrol ]
              [ owlstar goes on a boarder patrol ]
              [ x1 squirrel is consumed ]
              [ shadowpool goes out to search for herbs in the abandoned two-leg cabin ]
              [ Rune [ warrior ] and Oceaneyes [ warrior ] join the clan ]
              [ lynxpaw joined the clan ]
              [ lynxpaw's mentor is now oceaneyes ]
              [ lynxpaw trains with oceaneyes for the climbing skill ]
───────────────────

Leader )
            owlstar | 31 moons | male
              Lives ) ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy )
            -

Medicine Cat )
            shadowpool | 24 moons | female

Warriors )
            oceaneyes | 24 moons | female
            rune | 36 moons | male

Apprentices )
            lynxpaw | 12 moons | male

Queens )
            -

Kits )
            -

Elders )
            -

ally clans )
      clan name | username
      clan name | username

enemy clans )
      clan name | username
      clan name | username

borders )
      mountains (n) | clan | username
      dense forest (e) | clan | username
      plains (s) | clan | username
      mountains (w) | jayclan | ✨Moon✨

─────────────────────────────────────────
    herbal medicine store )
    borage leaves [ produces more and better milk, brings down fevers ] x2
    cobwebs [ to stop/slow bleeding, may also be used to bind broken bones ] x2
    goldenrod [ good for healing wounds ] x2
    poppyseeds [ helps a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens. ] x2
    yarrow [ extracts poison from wounds, makes a cat vomit up toxins, helps heal cracked pads. ] x2
    catmint [ greencough ] x2
    honey [ soothes coughs ] x1
    tormentill [ treats all wounds ] x1
    burnet [ travelling herb ] x1
    willow bark [ eases pain ] x1
    parsley [ dries a queen's milk ] x1

fresh-kill pile )
    squrriel | x1 | 2 servings
    birds [any] | x4 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x1 | 3 servings
    mice | x3 | 1 servings
    shrew | x2 | 1 servings
    vole | x1 | 1 servings

deceased )
    name | death
    name | death

mentors )
    oceaneyes mentors lynxpaw
    cat mentors cat

relations )
    [ ▷ - cat likes cat ] [ // - forbidden ] [ + - mates ]
    [ cat name + cat name | kit/s name/s - families ]

─────────────────────────────────────────[/quote]
Last edited by imperials on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:10 am, edited 7 times in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| LEAFCLAN POST NO.46 |

Postby ashton. » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:39 pm

NUMBER OF CATS: 49 | MALES: 23 | FEMALES: 26

The silver tabby barged into the medicine den, appearing twice her size from her fur fluffing up in anger. Her teeth were bared, her eyes wide, her step quick. At the sight of the deputy, Blizzardpaw hastily retreated to the rear room of the cave where the herbs were stored and pretended to sort them. She could hardly think with her heart pounding so loudly. A shudder rippled through the small she-cat as an enraged hiss sounded, "What kind of medicine cats are you? Now six cats are dead, and you still have no idea what was ailing them! With such a disease spreading so rapidly, this Clan will soon be ruined, and all the blame is on you." No response came from Willowcloud or Appleheart. The only sounds that could be heard were the quick breaths of Frigidrose through her clenched teeth. "Have you nothing to say for yourselves?" she bellowed. "You're the reason LeafClan is doomed. You should be exiled immediately." Willowcloud sputtered, "B-but we're still searching for a cure. We might be close -" she was cut off when a violent series of coughs racked her body. Frigidrose stared at her, slowly shaking her head. "Oh, you will have run out of time by then," the deputy spoke softly. "You've caught it, too, haven't you?" The gray medicine cat kept her gaze fixed on the ground. It was silent for a while in the den, drastically different compared to the atmosphere a few moments earlier. Finally the silver tabby clucked her tongue, mewing, "Well, then," as she turned and left the den.

Tawnypaw lay just outside the apprentices' den, batting at a withered oak leaf. Because of the recent bad weather, none of the apprentices had been training, and she was bored. She was hoping that since leaf-bare was finally over, they could leave camp again. Suddenly a silver form caught her attention. It was her mentor, leaving the medicine den and seemingly heading for the leader's. Across camp she ran toward the deputy, calling, "Frigidrose! Frigidrose!" The silver tabby's ears turned back and she ignored her apprentice, continuing toward Emberstar's den. Finally the young she-cat reached her, panting, "Frigidrose, can we please go train?" The older sighed and turned to face her. "I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I have important matters to attend to," she meowed monotonously. Tawnypaw's bright expression fell, and she stared at her paws. "Sorry.... Maybe later?" Frigidrose pursed her lips. "Fine." Smiling again, the ginger tabby mewed, "Thanks, Frigidrose! You're the best mentor ever!" As her apprentice trotted away, the deputy felt the corners of her mouth curving upwards. At least someone liked her. She did find Tawnypaw quite annoying at times, but she'd also grown fond of her. Now, she wasn't sure if she could manipulate her like she did Dewfang, the apprentice was too chirpy. Though, she did feel like she went wrong somewhere with her last apprentice.... She had hoped that she could mold him into an ideal leader one day, but now she doubted that would ever happen. Surely he would make a horrible leader. Perhaps she could do better with Tawnypaw.

Emberstar felt her eyes burning with the tears about to fall. Her throat closed up and she began to shake. "Emberstar..?" Frigidrose mewed with concern. The leader could barely hear her. Willowcloud was going to be dead within a moon. That's all she could think about. Her first medicine cat, the third cat to join her young Clan. "StarClan has truly abandoned us... haven't they?" she croaked. The deputy couldn't think of an appropriate response. Emberstar felt so, so empty. Willowcloud had been her best friend. The spotted tabby felt the deepest regret that she hadn't spoken to her in moons, that she had locked herself away from the Clan and everything she loved. Such a horrible regret was almost physical pain - her head and chest were throbbing terribly. Out of the silence sounded a clear, calm, determined voice, "I need to see her." Surprised, Frigidrose stammered, "Emberstar, y-you can't, she'll infect you with the sickness. You only have one life -" "I need to see her," the leader repeated, her voice louder and firmer. The silver she-cat held her gaze and sighed. "As you wish," she muttered as she stood to fetch the medicine cat.

Should we go herb hunting, Willowcloud? A lot more of the snow has melted, so it should be easier to find something, Blizzardpaw signed to her mentor. Yes, I guess so... go tell Appleheart that you and I are going. Giving a small nod, the fluffy white apprentice padded briskly off to find the other medicine cat. It was then that the deputy appeared again in the den's entrance. With a sigh she grumbled, "Willowcloud, Emberstar would like to see you in her den." The gray tabby's eyes widened a bit with surprise. She couldn't remember the last time she had seen the leader. Suddenly another fit of coughing overcame her, so she could only nod in answer to Frigidrose. "I will escort you." The silver tabby led the fluffy gray one the short distance to Emberstar's den and stepped to the side to allow her to enter. Willowcloud paused and took a deep breath, which only led to more coughing. When it had subsided, she finally entered. The inside of the den was dreary and dark, so it took her a moment to let her eyes adjust to the lack of lighting. "Willowcloud..." the leader breathed. Finally the medicine cat could see, and what she saw surprised her but she knew it shouldn't have. Emberstar's coat was a matted mess, she was fat from lack of exercise, and her eyes didn't hold the spark that Willowcloud remembered. The gray she-cat's mouth fell into a frown. "Emberstar. You wanted to see me?" her voice was already beginning to sound rough from her coughing. It scared her. "Yes..." Emberstar mewed quietly. The air was very still for several moments, and Willowcloud assumed she was trying to gather her thoughts. "I'm so sorry," the spotted tabby choked out, her voice shaky as she began to cry. "I... I failed you - you all," she whimpered between sobs. "All this is my fault - this sickness that's killing the Clan. StarClan hates me." Slowly Willowcloud padded closer to her old friend and sat down in front of her. Emberstar leaned into her shoulder, wetting the soft, gray fur with her tears. The fluffy tail wrapped around the spotted tabby. "Everyone makes mistakes," the younger she-cat mewed gently. "It's not you whom StarClan hates, I promise you. LeafClan is not doomed." A loud sob racked the leader's body. "I just want this to be over. I'm done living this life - living as a failure." "Emberstar, you are not a failure at all. You founded this Clan. Isn't that an incredible accomplishment?" The leader violently shook her head. "But I... I - I -" another fit of sobs cut her off. "Everyone has their faults, dear friend. You have a pure, good heart. That is what matters." Emberstar only answered with a sniffle. Willowcloud pressed her nose into the damp cheek of her friend. "I love you, Emberstar. You've always been like a sister to me. You welcomed me into your new Clan and helped me feel at home. Thank you so, so much for all you've done for me and for your Clan." The two stayed there a while, just like that, closer than they'd been for the longest time, all of their faults forgiven.

x1 bird, x1 small fish, x2 mice, + x2 voles were eaten
Adder, Badgerstrike, Sunstripe, + Mottledpetal die from the mysterious sickness
Willowcloud, Cloudtalon, + Falconchaser catch the sickness
Kitting: Ivytuft + Bramblestrike
(father of both litters)
Due to Falconchaser falling ill, Lightpaw receives a new mentor: Briardusk
Training: Tawnypaw, Darkpaw, Burntpaw, + Rainpaw
Frigidrose forces all of the sick cats to leave the Clan
(Ottershade, Birchwing, Willowcloud, Cloudtalon, + Falconchaser)
The exiled cats die soon after

LEADER:
    Emberstar | 72 | F | X
    Lives: ★ [1/9]

DEPUTY:
    Frigidrose | 57 | F | X

MEDICINE CATS:
    Willowcloud | 64 | F | X
    Appleheart | 41 | M | X

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE:
    Blizzardpaw | 9 | F | X | deaf

WARRIORS: [26]
    Patchthorn | 77 | M | X
    Frostpath | 45 | F | X
    Cloudtalon | 54 | M | X
    Stormbreeze | 42 | M | X
    Badgerstrike | 84 | F | X
    Foxpounce | 37 | M | X
    Birchwing | 37 | M | X
    Crowstorm | 42 | M | X
    Adder | 37 | F | X
    Tinyfeather | 68 | F | X
    Breezeclaw | 30 | F | X
    Falconchaser | 29 | M | X
    Pinedust | 29 | M | X
    Ashenclaw | 75 | M | X
    Dewfang | 22 | M | X
    Russetdash | 22 | F | X
    Ottershade | 22 | M | X
    Brightstream | 22 | F | X
    Tansypatch | 25 | F | X
    Junipertail | 33 | M | X
    Daisyskip | 37 | F | X - right eye missing
    Ravenwish | 19 | M | X
    Hazelclaw | 21 | M | X
    Briardusk | 56 | F | X
    Hollyfeather | 17 | F | X

APPRENTICES: [10]
    Fernpaw | 21 | F | X
    Sootpaw | 15 | M | X
    Berrypaw | 13 | F | X
    Lightpaw | 13 | M | X
    Tawnypaw | 10 | F | X
    Darkpaw | 9 | M | X
    Burntpaw | 9 | M | X
    Rainpaw | 9 | F | X
    Silverpaw | 8 | M | X
    Daffodilpaw | 8 | F | X

QUEENS: [5]
    Isidora | 34 | F | X | abilities
    Sheepclaw | 71 | F | X
    Ivytuft | 24 | F | X
    Bramblestrike | 25 | F | X
    Heatherpond | 29 | F | X

KITS: [2]
    Streamkit | 5 | M | X
    Cedarkit | 5 | M | X

ELDERS: [2]
    Sunstripe | 123 | M | X
    Mottledpetal | 147 | F | X

DECEASED CATS:
    Shadekit |4 | F | drowned | X
    Featherpaw | 13 | F | murdered by Frigidrose | X
    Cinderdawn | 19 | M | badger attack | X
    Snowstep | 39 | F | murdered by Dewfang | X
    Webfang | 72 | M | murdered by Frigidrose | X
    Dustfall | 64 | M | dog attack | X
    Honeydapple | 61 | F | dog attack | X
    Spiderbrook | 31 | M | sickness | X
    Mistystep | 36 | F | sickness | X

MATES:
    Honeydapple + ???
    xx↪ Daisyskip, Foxpounce, Birchwing
    Frigidrose + ???
    xx↪ Breezeclaw, Shadekit, Cinderdawn
    Emberstar + Webfang
    xx↪ Falconchaser, Pinedust, Heatherpond
    Snowstep + ???
    xx↪ Dewfang, Russetdash, Ottershade, Brightstream
    Tinyfeather + Dustfall
    xx↪ Fernpaw
    Daisyskip + Crowstorm
    xx↪ Lightpaw, Sootpaw (adopted), Tawnypaw (adopted)
    Appleheart + Brindlecloud (EchoClan)
    xx↪ Lavenderpaw (EchoClan), Tawnypaw
    Briardusk + Cloudtalon
    xx↪ Darkpaw, Burntpaw, Rainkit, Blizzardpaw
    Isidora + ???
    xx↪ Silverpaw, Daffodilpaw
    Sheepclaw + Ashenclaw
    xx↪ Streamkit, Cedarkit
    Ivytuft + Alpinenose (AdderClan)
    xx↪ expecting (due now)
    Bramblestrike + Alpinenose (AdderClan)
    xx↪ expecting (due now)
    Heatherpond + Eaglefeather (StagClan)
    xx↪ expecting (due in 1 moon)
      ALLIES:
      EchoClan | Katrione
      TempestClan | iceypopCS
      AdderClan | marya d.
      LilyClan | ornamentalist
      SkyClan | imp.
      SwiftClan | Phina D Wolf
      AsteroidClan | cyber;
      DuskClan | ❝ rein-dear.
      SycamoreClan | skywalker,
      BadgerClan | _Ravenfeather_
      WisteriaClan | v i x e n .
      MoorClan | Dinolil1

ENEMIES:
      CaveClan | tauriel.
      ForestClan | Simonpet

BORDERS:
      Northern | forest | ClayClan
      Southern | fields | CaveClan
      Western | river | FireClan
      Eastern | fields | SootClan
      North-east | forest | EchoClan
      North-west | river | SwiftClan
      South-east | fields | ForestClan
      South-west | fields | open

MEDICINE STORE:
      Alder bark | x2 | Eases toothaches
      Beech leaves | x1 | To carry other herbs
      Blackberry leaves | x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
      Borage Leaves | x2 | Produces more and better
      xxmilk, also brings down fevers
      Bright-eye | x1 | When given along with lovage, can cure coughs
      Broom | x1 | Used to make poultices for broken legs and
      xxwounds
      Burdock root | x2 | treats infection
      Burnet | x1 | Keeps a cat's strength up
      Catchweed | x1 | Stops poultices from being rubbed off
      Catmint | x4 | Best remedy for greencough, can be used
      xxfor whitecough
      Cobwebs | x2 | Stops bleeding
      Coltsfoot | x1 | Good for shortness of breath and kittencough
      Daisy Leaves | x1 | For aching joints
      Fennel | x3 | Eases hip pain
      Hawkweed | x2 | Alternative to catmint, but not as strong
      Heather nectar | x2 | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens
      xxmixtures
      Honey | x2 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for
      xxsmoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other
      xxconcoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy
      Horsetail | x1 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
      Juniper berries | x1 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps
      xxtroubled breathing. Also used to help calm cats
      Lamb's Ear | x2 | Gives a cat strength
      Lavender | x2 | Treats chills, head and throat pains, cures fever.
      xxThe scent may calm a cat
      Lovage | x1 | When given along with bright-eye, can cure coughs
      Marigold | x2 | Stops infection and bleeding
      Mouse bile | x2 | Used to remove ticks embedded in pelts
      Nettle leaves | x1 | Chewed into a poultice for a wound
      Ragwort leaves | x2 | Treats aching joints
      Raspberry leaves | x1 | Could possibly ease pain or stop bleeding
      Rosemary | x2 | Hides the scent of death
      Snakeroot | x1 | Thought to heal poison
      Sorrel | x2 | Traveling herb, can build up appetite
      Stinging nettle | x1 | Induces vomiting, brings down swelling,
      xxcan be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones, heals
      xxwound, chewing the stems helps against infection
      Sweet-sedge | x2 | Eases infection
      Thyme | x2 | Treats shock
      Wild garlic | x2 | Prevents infection, especially rat bites
      Willow bark | x2 | Eases pain, inflammation, diarrhea, and fevers
      Yarrow | x2 | Extracts poison from wounds, will make a cat
      xxvomit up toxins, and the ointment will soften and help heal
      xxcracked pads

FRESH-KILL PILE:
      Mouse | x5 | 1 serving
      Vole | x5 | 1 serving
      Squirrel | x5 | 2 servings
      Small fish | x5 | 2 servings
      Hare | x5 | 3 servings
      Birds | x5 | 3 servings
      Total | 30 | 60 servings

MENTORS:

Emberstar | Fernpaw | hunting, swimming, battle
      Cloudtalon | Sootpaw | climbing, swimming, hunting, battle
      Stormbreeze | Berrypaw | hunting, battle, climbing
      Falconchaser | Lightpaw | hunting, battle, climbing
      Frigidrose | Tawnypaw | battle, hunting
      Russetdash | Darkpaw | hunting
      Breezeclaw | Burntpaw | hunting
      Daisyskip | Rainpaw | hunting
      Foxpounce | Silverpaw | hunting
      Crowstorm | Daffodilpaw | hunting
Last edited by ashton. on Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:59 pm

Number of Cats: 3 Molly / 3 Tom
Servings needed: 2

Leading Maia into a quiet area in the cave, Aspen helped her to find a comfortable spot to rest in, bringing some leaves and mosses to form a nest she made sure the queen was comfortable before heading back out into the clearing.

"Is she okay?" Fireheart asked as she washed herself, basking in the orange sun with Adderstar beside her.
"Maia's fine, but she'll be due soon." Aspen meowed before turning away.

-writers block so sorry-

[1 Rabbit has been added to the prey pile.]
[1 Ermine has been consumed.]
[Maia has been accepted into the clan!]
[Aspen goes on a search for herbs.]
[Rowan, Fireheart and Featherbrook decides to go on a patrol.]
[Adderstar and Torrentpaw goes on a hunt.]

Leader:
          Adderstar | 44 mooons | Tom | xXx
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Fireheart | 37 moons | Molly | xXx

Medicine Cat:
          Aspen | 29 moons | Molly | xXx

Warriors:
          Rowan | 25 moons | Tom | xXx
          Torrentpaw | 27 moons | Tom | xXx
          Featherbrook | 27 moons | Molly | xXx

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          Maia | 32 moons | Molly | xXx (Due in 1 more post)

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catchweed (×1) | Stops poultices from being rubbed
    off without hurting the skin.
    Poppy Seeds (×1) | Helps a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress,
    ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens
    Blackberry Leaves (×1) | Eases the swelling of bee stings
    Borage Leaves (×1) | It produces more and better milk.
    It also brings down fevers.
    Catmint/Catnip (×1) | Cure for greencough,
    can also be used for whitecough.
    Chervil (×1) | For infected wounds and bellyache,
    respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    Coltsfoot (×1) | Eases breathing or kitten-cough,
    as well as cracked or sore pads.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by geto on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:09 pm

Leafbare
The trees have become bare, and the days have grown short. The air is cold and crisp, and the sky is cloudy. It won't be long 'till the snow begins to fall now and prey has become scarce as they are tucked inside a nice warm den of their own. Predators and stray cats are also less likely as well as they try to brace the season themselves.

Swiftclan | Coniferclan | Skyclan | Tempestclan | Cliffclan | Mistclan | Lilyclan | Adderclan | Rosmaryclan | Alpineclan | Ferretclan | Amberclan

balaga!! wrote:
A L P I N E C L A N
[ sheepstar requests a queen from starclan ]
[ sheepstar and laurelcreek go on a border patrol for new cats ]
[ received laurelcreek as an advent cat ]

Starclan grants Sheepstar's request of a queen. She will give birth in two moons.
Sheepstar and Laurelcreek find a medicine cat. Choose five herbs from here to start your stockpile.
In the future, please include what six types of prey Alpineclan hunts so that your cats may catch prey.

scarlet_wolf wrote:
[ mistclan receives eighteen pieces of prey or herbs from the advent calendar ]
( +1 hare, +2 mice, +2 stoats, +3 shrews, +3 birds, +1 honey, +1 cobweb, +1 catmint, +1 raspberry leaves, +2 chervil )
[ mistclan receives two pieces of prey or herbs from the advent calendar ]
( +1 bird, +1 borage leaves )
[ a rogue by the name of kylo joins mistclan ( advent ) ]
[ slatestar, kestrelflight, and redhawk go hunting ]
[ mothstep and shrikepaw train ]
[ toadsplash and kylo patrol the borders ]
[ quailtuft patrols the north border alone ]
[ palesun looks for herbs ]
[ quailtuft and weaseltooth from wisteriaclan try for kits while on her patrol ! ]
[ mothstep and eaglefeather from stagclan try for kits after she trains with shrikepaw ! ]
[ mistclan consumes four servings ( - 2 stoats ) ]

The hunting patrol catches x1 shrew.
Shrikepaw learns tracking.
The first border patrol finds a warrior and the second border patrol finds another warrior.
Palesun finds x1 dandelion and x1 feverfew.
Quailtuft and Mothstep are pregnant! They will give birth in two moons.

marya d. wrote:
[ new cats :: sagekit, pansykit, sheepheart ]
[ food :: the clan consumes x2 squirrel, x1 mouse and x1 vole ]
[ hunting patrol :: willowfeather, rowanflame, cedarpounce, buzzardflight, frostsong, mintpaw ]
[ border patrol :: houndstar, sunsong, sheepheart, alpinenose, stagleap, hazelpaw look for sheepheart's sibling ]
[ nursery :: emberface goes into labor. x1 willowbark, x2 chervil, and x2 raspberry leaves are used. ]
[ injuries :: x ]
[ training :: mintpaw and hazelpaw take their assessments(pass or fail). if they pass, hazelpaw becomes hazelcloud and mintpaw becomes mintstep. ]
[ herb hunting :: wickerfur, rookbelly, and sootwillow. ]
[ ceremonies :: x ]
[ other :: x ]

The hunting patro catches x1 ermine, x1 vole, and x1 frog.
The border patrol finds Sheepheart's sibling.
Emberface gives birth to four kits (tom- spotted tabby molly - spotted tabby molly - spotted tabby molly - spotted tabby).
Mintpaw passes but Hazelpaw fails. Hazelpaw can retake assessments in a moon.
Wickerfur finds x1 dandelion and x1 stinging nettle.

faerie; wrote:
amberclan;
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[sootstar has requested a medicine cat to join amberclan.]

Starclan grants Sootstar's request of a medicine cat. Choose five herbs from here to start your stockpile.
In the future, please include what six types of prey Amberclan hunts so that your cats may catch prey.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ValleyClan | p. 2

Postby Monomares » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:50 am

➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟
Cats:
M: 1 F: 1
Next Moon-Flower Visit: 12/30/'17

-No time to write-

{ Roestar and Daisyflight hunt }
{ Daisyflight patrols }

➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟

Leader:
          Roestar | 36 m | Male |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Daisyflight | 34 m | Female |

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❃[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Big Fish (Salmon) | x0 | 3 servings
    Roe Deer | x0 | 4 servings
    Red Deer | x0 | 5 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amberclan ` 002

Postby faerie; » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:55 am

amberclan;
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

cats two
servings zero
moonpool dec 29th

advent calendar claims
week one: borage x1, mouse x1, vole x1, catmint x1, goatweed x1, mouse x1, lavender x1
week two: marigold x1, mouse x1, poppyseed x1, poppyseed x1, broom x1, tansy x1
week three: rabbit x2, advent cat 1, yarrow x1, squirrel x1, mouse x1, thyme x1
week four: watermint x2, advent cat 2, chervil x1, vole x1, rabbit x1, vole x1

[amberclan consumes x2 servings (-2 mice)]

amberclan's medicine cat

sootstar made her way back to her den; it was a small hole in the ground, just a bit bigger than she. it wasn’t much, but it’s what she called home. as she weaved herself through the trees, she heard a faint rustling. her black fur prickled in anxiety, though she forced herself to call out for whatever was making such a ruckus. “who’s there? this den doesn’t belong to you!” she growled, quickly heading towards her den. as she broke through the trees, she watched as an unfamiliar cat sat behind a large bush, their tailtip flicking. they looked up to the she-cat.

the cat in question had a ruffled ginger pelt with a pair of striking orange eyes to match. they had the build of a tom. the tom seemed bored and unphased by the leader, as he cast a glance back to his herbs. nonetheless, he stared back at sootstar; his orange eyes boring into her own.

the two met an uncomfortable gaze, causing sootstar to look away. despite this, she approached the ginger cat as a growl rumbled in her throat. “you’re trespassing on amberclan territory!”

the tom rolled his eyes and turned back to his herbs. sootstar unsheathed her claws, digging them into the earth below. “well, leave!” she barked, taking long strides towards the unfamiliar cat.

unphased, this alien simply flicked his tailtip once more as he met the leader’s gaze. “you know, i wouldn’t prod your medicine cat with a claw if i were you. it’s just common courtesy. i am going to be the shaman to heal your ill cats, aren’t i?” he put his two cents in as he rose to his paws.

sootstar was frozen; how did this strange tom know about her connection with starclan? she blinked for a moment or two, phased, before shaking her head and asking him a mundane but important question.

“..well, whats your name?” the she-cat questioned, looking over to the new medicine cat.

“bumbletail.”

“..hello, bumbletail.”

“hello, sootstar.”

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
amberclan's first queen
the leader rose to her paws, casting her gaze over her camp. bumbletail mooned over his herbs, pawing at them and sorting them accordingly. she decided against greeting him; he wouldn’t have a hearty response anyway. sootstar quietly exited camp, her tail flicking behind her in what she could muster into a goodbye quick enough. as the black-furred molly explored her forest, she had nearly walked into a rogue’s nest; though, the voice calling out for her didn’t seem one for confrontation. it was soft and motherly, calming.

“um, excuse me,” the misplaced voice uttered quietly, only growing louder as it approached. sootstar followed it, and turned to find a large, longhaired grey molly just a foxlength away. the molly in question continued to speak, cocking her head in confusion. “..that’s, um, my den. nest. please, could you step away? for a moment?”

sootstar looked behind her; her backpaws were resting on a nest of soft leaves and what seemed to be a bit of cotton as well. suddenly, she leapt to the side and mewed her apologies. the grey cat dipped her head. “it’s alright,” she said, settling down. the nest rested between two towering trees and a tall rock that sprouted moss. it seemed as if this cat had been here often, as her pawprints were embedded into the earth. the same with the trees and rocks; her clawmarks decorated their outer appearance.

sootstar recalled passing by this nest recently, though she never had a face to match the scent up with. she was about to spout another apology and be on her way before realising something. this was her territory, and she was about to wander away and let a rogue stay without repercussions! before leaving, she looked behind her to find the molly rolled on her side, kneading the air. the black she-cat turned around and asked her for her name.

“oh, orchid. archie’s also good, one time somebody got mine and another’s name mixed up. guess it fits though!” she chuckled warmly, flicking her tail and aligning it over her backpaws. she looked back to sootstar, expecting her name in response.

sootstar nodded. “uh, i’m sootstar.”

orchid’s ears perked upon hearing the leader’s name. her head shot in the cat’s direction, and her fur prickled. “sootstar?” she said, putting emphasis on the suffix. suddenly, the she-cat forced herself to her paws. “i, um, you’re a clan leader?” she inquired, brows knitted together in a worried fashion. sootstar nodded, which pushed orchid to speak once more. “sorry, um, i didn’t know there was a clan set up here! i’m in your territory, isn’t that obvious? real sorry about that,” she chuckled nervously, casting her tail to her side. her ears drew back instinctively in fear. “i can definitely leave, if you want,”

sootstar cut her off with a curt shake of her head. “no, orchid, no need to get worked up.” she reassured the grey molly, approaching her with soft and wary steps. she didn’t want to scare her, after all. “i was actually going to suggest.. maybe, you could join my clan? amberclan? we can provide you with food and shelter. it is a bit cold out here, after all. and, not to be rude, but your nest doesn’t look very warm out here anyway.” she mirrored orchid’s nervous laugh as they locked opposing gazes. admittedly, she probably would’ve been a bit more blunt with her words if the cat wasn’t so scared of a clancat. though, she pitied orchid and felt bad for her, being out here in the cold and everything.

orchid was taken aback, blinking a couple times before a smile broke on her muzzle. “yeah, sure. i’d love to! it’ll give a steady home to my kits,” she suddenly mentioned as she came to stand side-by-side with sootstar. the black-furred she-cat too was taken aback, though for different reasons. kits? she thought, looking orchid up and down before speaking.

“uh, kits?” she drew her ears back, though she headed back towards camp. she flicked her tail, motioning for orchid to follow. as the two she-cats traveled together, orchid explained her situation.

“yeah. i used to be mates with a childhood friend; his name was thrift, and eventually we planned to have kits. and.. i guess we did, he just isn’t apart of the picture anymore, you know?" the grey she-cat informed sootstar, her tone quieting as she mentioned her previous mate. it seemed as if she didn’t enjoy talking about him; respecting the cat, sootstar didn’t push for any more clarification on orchid’s past, instead just nodding in response.

as the two she-cats entered the camp, bumbletail raised his head and turned in the direction of the new and unfamiliar scent. he looked from sootstar to orchid, and then back. without echoing a word or twitching a whisker, the medicine cat silently turned back to his herbs. sootstar carefully looked over to orchidstep, a small chuckle escaping her. “um, excuse our medicine cat, bumbletail. he isn’t one for conversation; even i haven’t got past small talk with him.” she explained, and orchid nodded, sharing in the laughter.
x
x
x

after a day of talking amongst themselves, sootstar and orchid parted ways for the night, though something didn’t sit right with the leader. “erm, since you don’t have an open nest, i could always sleep in my own down in the forest. for the night, at least, and then i’ll bring it to camp in the morning.” orchid had explained tiredly, a yawn escaping her jaws. panicked, sootstar spat an offer.

“you could always take my nest for the night. i can sleep out here.” she didn’t feel right, having the queen rest outside of the camp, vulnerable. orchid’s tail flicked, an involuntary response to her leader’s words. quickly, she rose to her paws and excitedly stamped them about.

“oh, really? you wouldn’t mind? you really wouldn’t? oh, that is so nice of you, thank you so much!” she purred, showering sootstar in grateful thank yous. she seemed surprised; sootstar had only just met her this morning, after all, and she’s already offering her den to her clanmates.

sootstar nodded, following orchid’s soft purr, causing her own to rumble in her throat. “of course. i don’t need anything happening to my clan. the den might be a bit small, but i’m sure it’ll work.” she motioned towards her den with her muzzle before meeting orchid’s soft amber gaze. she flushed at the she-cat’s staring, but continued her rambling. “come on then, you need to rest.”

orchid laughed and nodded, padding towards sootstar’s den. “going, i’m going!” she cooed, ducking into the den and shifting in the nest to face her leader. “um, thanks, sootstar.” she mumbled under hushed breath. the black-furred she-cat glanced behind her to, once again, catch the warm amber stare of the queen.

her gaze seemed to skip around what she could see of the camp before looking back at orchid and responding. “uh, yeah, no problem.” she puncuated her words with a nervous chuckle and smile.

“good night, sootstar.”

“night, archie.”
x
x
x

“what, no good night for me?” the medicine cat croaked.

a chorus of mews responded to him. “good night, bumbletail.”

[after the encounter, sootstar leaves to go on a hunting patrol.]
[amberclan recieves a deputy, ferretfur, and queen, orchidstep, from the advent calendar.]
[orchidstep was previously mated to this tom and is carrying his kits.]
[amberclan recieves a handful of herbs and prey from the advent calendar.]

leader
          sootstar | 31m | she-cat | x
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
          ferretfur | 30m | tom | x

medicine cat:
          bumbletail | 42m | tom | x

warriors:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

apprentices:

queens:
          orchidstep | 30m | she-cat | x

kits:

elders:

medicine store
    borage leaves | produces milk, helps fever | x2
    catmint | greencough remedy | x2
    chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches, kitting | x2
    cobwebs | bandage | x1
    goldenrod | healing wounds | x1
    watermint | bellyache remedy | x2
    goatweed | eases anxiety, grief | x1
    lavender | fever and chill remedy | x1
    poppy seeds | eases pain, helps sleep, soothes shock | x2
    broom | poultice for broken limbs and wounds | x1
    tansy | cures coughs, wounds and poisons. | x1
    chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches | x1
    oak leaves | stops infection from setting in | x1
    thyme | calms anxiety, shock, stress | x1
    yarrow | extracts poison, causes vomitting | x1
    marigold | stops infection and bleeding | x1

fresh-kill pile:
    mouse | x2 | 1 servings
    vole | x3 | 1 servings
    squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x3 | 2 servings
    small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    big fish | x0 | 3 servings

mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    rabbitnose & unnamed tom | unborn kit(s)
    name and name | kits

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

update - 12/29/17

i swapped out boulderfoot for ferretfur
i swapped out ivoryfang for orchidstep
(all advent cats)
Last edited by faerie; on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:08 am, edited 8 times in total.
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me