Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Clayclan | 05

Postby hazilnut » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:57 pm

numвer σf catѕ: 6
ѕervingѕ needed: 2
neхt moonpool viѕit: 12/29/17
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Staring at the frost-caged crocuses filled Shard with a deep-set sorrow. The purple flowers hadn't even bloomed properly when the first snap-freeze had hit and trapped them permanently in an icy coffin. The shecat tutted and lifted her muzzle from the freezing ground, shaking droplets of melted snowflakes from her long white fur. It was the flowers own faults really, anyone who knew anything about crocuses (and one would think the flowers themselves would be familiar with their own biology) knew that they bloomed after the Cold Times began to melt into the Bud Times. These blossoms had simply been to eager, and now they payed the price; frozen between moments like the whole of this windless forest seemed to be. "Frustrating is it not?" came a creaking purr from behind Shard. The shecat whirled around to find a pale brown cat far older than she gazing at her with shockingly green eyes. The old shecat seemed unperturbed by the threatening stance Shard had adopted, simply glancing down at her unsheathed claws with a rasping chuckle. "Who're you?" Shard demanded. "And how long were you staring at me?" came as a self-conscious afterthought. "Not a threat," soothed the green-eyed cat. "And don't worry, I am hardly one to think that your preoccupation with order is odd. In fact, I think the two of us have a lot more in common than you might think Crocusgaze." While now convinced that the stranger was in fact not a threat, Shard couldn't help but feel like something was off about this shecat, even as she sheathed her claws. "That isn't my name," Shard found herself replying. "And Malloweyes wasn't mine. But I think you'll find that those are the kind of names that clans employ, and you do want to join a clan don't you dear?" Shard hadn't noticed that Malloweyes had gotten closer until the older cat was close enough to touch her with her flicking adder-like tail tip. Instead of flinching as her instincts suggested, Shard blinked thoughtfully. She had heard of clans from various Raider tales, communities of cats who lived according to a strict code. When she had left her rouge group Shard hadn't consciously chased after those stories, though they had come to mind every now and then. Now, being reminded of them once again, Shard found herself attracted to the idea of an orderly group of cats. Perhaps she did indeed want to join a clan. That contemplated, the shecat opened her muzzle to ask Malloweyes if there were any clans in the area only to find the green-eyed cat gone. "Strange," murmured Shard, no, Crocusgaze to herself, but before she could go searching for the shecat crunching footsteps and jovial laughter from another direction interrupted her. "Oh hey there!" came a tom's voice. "I'm Resinstar, and you must be an angel."

Driftstep's relief was a personal one when Resinstar returned to camp with a new clanmate to introduce. After all, she couldn't exactly tell Sorrelstar that she was glad her son's Bound was too busy flirting and showing Crocusgaze around to bother her. While the medicine cat knew very well that flirting was basically the way Resinstar said hello, it didn't make the compliments any more enjoyable, not to mention that Driftstep always felt rather guilty turning Resinstar and Claywhistle away when they wanted to chat with Sorrelstar, even if it was completely not her fault that she had more important things to do than sit around and translate jokes. So yes, Crocusgaze's arrival was a guilty pleasure for Driftstep, right up until Resinstar decided to introduce the new warrior to Clayclan's medicine cat. "Crocusgaze, I'd like you to meet Driftstep and Sorrelstar. Driftstep and Sorrelstar, I'd like you to meet Crocusgaze." By the fact that Crocusgaze didn't look at Resinstar like he was crazy during the introductions nor accuse Driftstep of lying when the shecat greeted her and belayed Sorrelstar's hello as well, the medicine cat was willing to bet that their new member had already been informed about the whole ghost situation. Which was good as Driftstep wasn't sure she would have been able to explain it if she had to, even with Sorrelstar's gentle advice. Though of course the existence of ghosts did prompt a certain question. "Crocusgaze and who?" Driftstep inquired. She felt a little bit guilty for hoping Crocusgaze's ghost wasn't anyone related to Sorrelstar, but not guilty enough to feel disappointment when Crocusgaze replied "No one." No, the shecat's response just served to confuse Driftstep. "No one?" repeated the medicine car in surprise. Driftstep turned her attention fully to Crocusgaze, really looking at the shecat for the first time. She was objectively a very pretty cat, with well-maintained long white fur and a brown mask, but there were muscles beneath that pelt too. Something about her appearance, or maybe the clipped way that she spoke, reminded Driftstep very strongly of a cat she knew. Her stomach flipped as Crocusgaze spoke again and Driftstep drew herself up to her full, though still rather diminutive, height. "I don't have a ghost," the shecat clarified calmly, seeming to not have had her world flipped upside down the same way Driftstep just had. "And you shouldn't sort similar looking herbs together. You might mistake them." Driftstep swallowed shakily. "I'll keep that in mind," she managed with a heavy tongue, turning pointedly back to her herbs. Ignorant to the revelation that had occurred to Driftstep, Crocusgaze and Resinstar departed to tour other parts of the camp. Driftstep didn't dare breathe until they were out of earshot. "Something's wrong," mewed Sorrelstar. It wasn't a question. "Yes. Crocusgaze looks just like Rime, the leader of the rouge group that's hunting me."

"Remind me again why I'm learning how to climb trees in the middle of a building snowstorm?" Mottledpaw complained as she shivered against the cold grey bark of the beech tree which she was latching on to. "So you're prepared for any kind of weather of course! This is nothing compared to the squalls I weathered on ships back home." Gustpond's voice was proud but far away, and not just because the wind was picking up. The tree creaked under her as Mottledpaw inched her way further up the trunk, but she doubted it was because of the wind or her weight. The trees on Clayclan territory were simply weird, more like stone pillars than live plants. The apprentice's claws were starting to hurt from jabbing them into the thick bark. Determined to get to the branch and rest, Mottledpaw misjudged her next step, unable to get a hold. She was left scrabbling for a good few heartbeats before she finally righted herself. "Mottledpaw!" Gustpond's mew was tinged with panic. "Are you alright?" "Fine, fine." Her breathing was ragged but gradually coming under control. Mottledpaw didn't want her mentor overreacting over her when all that happened was she got a little shaken up. "If you say so, but we can always go out again once the snow has stopped." Flaxpool, who had been floating besides Mottledpaw, nodded her agreement. "Be smart about this Mottledpaw. You don't need to overexert yourself." The apprentice brushed off both worried warriors and continued climbing. They didn't get that she needed to do this. She was already twelve moons, old enough to have gotten her warrior name over in Aspenclan if it hadn't... The shecat's breath hitched thinking of what had happened to her old clan and she nearly missed her next pawhold. Instead of letting herself dwell on Aspenclan's fate Mottledpaw engaged Gustpond in conversation. "What qualifies you to teach climbing Mr. ship-cat," teased the apprentice. Her mentor, always happy to talk about himself, purred and launched cheerfully into a response about mast-climbing with his siblings and how his sister Mistral would spoke him halfway up the main mast with the frogs she caught. Frogs, according to Gustpond, were evil incarnate, or at least that was what Mottledpaw thought he said. Most of her mentor's words ran together or were torn away by the wind, but it was enough for Mottledpaw to hear the familiar tone of his voice and know that he was down there looking out for her. When the shecat finally summited the beech tree to the cheers of Flaxpool and Gustpond, it occurred to Mottledpaw just how well her mentor would suit the role of deputy.

Taffy had to wonder to herself how so much snow could fall without a sound. Sometimes, when she was still a kitten, she would curl up all snuggly and toasty with Pillbug and Duet for the night and then wake up the next morning to find the entire world transformed into a winter wonderland. When Taffy got older piles of toys took the place of her brother and sister, but still the snow would come as quietly as it had before. Even now, no longer a house pet, the softly falling snow was still a welcome constant. Though admittedly now, in the shelter of a hollow log rather than her house, it was far colder and lonelier. The soft white cat rolled in her doze, half-asleep even as she groomed her tangled belly fur. It was impossible to be fully awake in such cold weather, but Taffy was shocked rather close to that by the voice of another cat. "What in-? Who-? Where-?" A series of incomplete questions rolled off the tongue of a faded tan and white shecat. The stranger's tail phased through the log as she turned in frantic circles, and that was when Taffy decided she was probably dreaming. "Who're you?" demanded the bleary Taffy. "Are you here to whisk me away to a world of dancing sweets?" The shecat before her didn't look like a wooden soldier, but one never knew. Especially not around pine tree and presents season. "Here to-?" Confusion morphed into realization and soft kindness on the stranger's face. "You're a kittypet aren't you? No I'm not the Nutcracker. But what are you doing in a log surrounded by flowers and-" the shecat who knew the names of things wrinkled her nose at the pile of various animals that Taffy had proudly caught. "Rotting prey." There was a note of pity to her mew that Taffy didn't quite know what to make of. "I like collecting things," the shecat offered sheepishly. "And I'm not a kittypet anymore. I live on my own." Taffy neglected to mention that she had named her prey at some point and on occasion conversed with it. She had seen enough shows on her housefolk's magic box to know that talking to things was generally a bad sign. Instead the shecat just shivered pathetically and watched as her guest's eyes melted into milky cocoa. "I'm dead even I'm cold in here. Let me take you to my old clan they- They may or may not be there, but hopefully the warm tunnels are still standing." Warmth sounded good to Taffy, she was beginning to lose feeling in her paws and her conversation with the supposedly dead shecat seemed to be happening many miles away. "Can I bring my things?" Taffy asked, her mew sounding strange and lethargic to her ears. A flash of something sparked through the dead cat's warm eyes as she purred a promise to retrieve Taffy's things as soon as they could, and began to lead the shecat through the snow.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Resinstar & Crocusgaze patrol
Gustpond and Mottledpaw train
Driftstep hunts for herbs
Taffytuft arrives freezing (illness?)
Advent prizes up to 22nd added
The clan consumes two minnows

leader:
        Resinstar | 32 moons | Tom |
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
        ~

medicine cat:
        Driftstep | 26 moons | Shecat |

wαrriorѕ:
        Gustpond | 45 moons | Tom |
        Taffytuft | 43 moons | Shecat |
        Crocusgaze | 29 moons | Shecat |

apprenticeѕ:
        Mottledpaw | 12 moons | Shecat |

queenѕ:
        ~

kitѕ:
        ~

elderѕ:
        ~
              ally clanѕ:
              Clan Name | Username

enemy clanѕ:
              Clan Name | Username

вorderѕ:
              North | Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
              East | - | -
              West | Soulclan | krazykitty00
              South | Leafclan | zephyrine

medicinє ѕtore:
              Blackberry leaf | eases bee stings- 1
              Borage | aids in milk production & fevers- 1
              Burnet | traveling herb, stops bleeding- 1
              Catchweed | sticks poultices- 1
              Celadine | soothes damaged eyes- 1
              Chamomile | traveling herb, soothes spirit- 2
              Chervil | cures infections & bellyaches- 1
              Coltsfoot | aids breathing & sore paws- 1
              Daisy leaf | traveling herb, eases joints- 1
              Dandelion | eases bee stings, painkiller- 1
              Dock | soothes scratches & paw pads- 1
              Feverfew | reduces temp, heals headaches- 2
              Goldenrod | heals general wounds- 1
              Lavender | cures fever & chills- 1
              Marigold | stops infection & bleeding, joints- 1
              Poppy seeds | soothes shock, aids sleep- 1
              Raspberry leaf | stops pain & bleeding- 1
              Tansy | cures coughs & poison, greencough- 1
              Watermint | soothes bellyaches- 1
              Yarrow | removes poison, heals paws- 1

freѕh-kill pile:
              Minnows | x2 | 1 serving
              Small fish | x2 | 2 servings
              Water fowl | x2 | 3 servings
              Voles | x2 | 1 serving
              Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
              Shrews | x2 | 1 serving

mentorѕ:
              Gustpond | Mottledpaw | 2
              ↪ hunting, battle

ѕtarclan:
              Cat Name | Cause of Death

ghoѕtѕ:
              Claywhistle | Tom | Resinstar |
              Sorrelstar | Shecat | Driftstep |
              Stormripple | Tom | Gustpond |
              Salmoncress | Shecat | Taffytuft |
              Malloweyes | Shecat | Crocusgaze |
              Flaxpool | Shecat | Mottledpaw |

familieѕ:
              Al + Minnie = Steel, Hammer, Resinstar
              Dove + Melinda = Driftstep
              Port + Siren = Gustpond, Bise, Mistral
              Chuck + Luornu = Taffytuft, Pillbug, Duet
              Rime + Leaf = Permafrost, Crocusgaze
              Leaf + Tansy = Mushroom, Mottledpaw
Last edited by hazilnut on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Weather:
Leaf-bare- The snow is relentless and heavy as it falls to the ground, covering the land in a thick coat of snow that makes it difficult to gather herbs or hunt efficiently. Be careful sending out the same cat in multiple patrols since they're very likely to catch a cold.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Verglasclan ]
[ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ] | [ Jinxclan ] | [ Groveclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ]
[ Sparrowclan ] | [ Cascadeclan ] | [ Bloodclan ] | [ Marineclan ] | [ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Oaks wrote:
[Two big fish and an ermine has been added to the prey pile.]
[×1 Rabbit is consumed.]
[Torrentpaw and Featherbrook are accepted into the clan!]
[Torrentpaw and Featherbrook decides to go on a patrol.]

[ Torrentpaw and Featherbrook found a medicine cat while on patrol ]

nixie belgard wrote:
It was nearly sunhigh, and in the apprentice's den Fernpaw was trying to sleep the day away. It's not like she had to worry about training or going on patrol - she spent so much time alone in the den that most of the Clan had somewhat forgotten about her. Except Dewfang. He would visit her at least once a day, bring her some fresh-kill to share or just keep her company. He said that isolation would do her no good, and he said he spoke from experience. That puzzled Fernpaw, but she decided not to pry. It wasn't long at all before she found herself looking forward to his daily visits. She didn't understand why everyone shunned him, he was such a sweetheart really. No one ever thought to take the time to get to know him, to give him a chance, despite the rigid, cold outer layer of his personality. Fernpaw thought herself so lucky to have such a friend. "Hi there," she heard him mew quietly from the entrance of the den. The tabby turned toward him with a smile. "Hey. What's up?" Dewfang shuffled his paws and glanced down at them a couple times nervously. "I, um... I'd like to show you something, I think it might, uh... might cheer you up." Her smile growing a little, Fernpaw stood and stretched before following him out of the apprentices' den. "What is it?" The white tom led her to the camp entrance and a little outside of it. The mounds of fresh snow sparkled in the sunshine, and some that was melting could be seen dripping off the trees like rain. The air was still, as if the entire world was at peace. Such a beautiful sight it was for Fernpaw, who had seen a bit of snow before but nothing like this. "Dewfang..." she gasped softly. Turning, she found him staring at his paws shyly but also clearly trying not to smile. "D-do you... do you li-like it..?" he whispered sputteringly. "Are you serious?" the other laughed. "Of course I like it! I've never seen anything this beautiful." Briefly she touched her nose to his cheek, causing his ears to glow red, but he didn't flinch as usual when someone tried to make a gesture of affection. Fernpaw caught his gaze and held it a moment before giggling and pushing him into the snow. A yelp escaped the small tom, "Good grief, Fernpaw, it's so cold! I don't have as long of a coat as you do, you know." The tabby thought she heard something of a chuckle in his voice as well. "Oh alright, I'm sorry," she laughed. "I just thought a snow fight would be fun." Getting to his feet and shaking the snow from his pelt, Dewfang mewed, "Well, the purpose of this outing was to look at the snow, not play in it." Fernpaw ceased her giggling and held his gaze for a while before turning her eyes to her paws and softly asking, "That was... the only purpose of this outing?.." Dewfang was silent for a few moments, and the she-cat returned her gaze to him, pressing for an answer, which only caused the white warrior to sputter nonsense. Finally he sighed heavily, taking a couple seconds to gather his thoughts. "Fernpaw...." His voice was very quiet. "Yes?" After staring down at the ground for the past couple minutes, Dewfang looked up into her eyes. He took a shaky breath and whispered, "Fernpaw, I..." he paused again. "I wanted to ask if you... uh..." the poor tom thought for sure that she could hear his heart pounding against his ribcage. His nervousness got the best of him, "...w-wanted to go hunting with me later?" Finally he felt like he could breathe, but now he was disappointed with himself. Fernpaw seemed let down, but tried to cover it up with a smile. "Yeah, sure! Now let's get back into camp before we freeze to death out here."

Willowcloud was so, so very worried. She had absolutely no clue what this new, mysterious sickness was or how to cure it, and cats would soon be dropping like flies. Last moon it was Spiderbrook and this moon Mistystep. The poor soul, such a sweet and innocent cat, didn't last long at all due to the state of her immune system, weakened by the soft life of a kittypet. Adder and Badgerstrike were still fighting, but the medicine cat knew that Adder would be gone very soon, as well as both elders, who just recently began to show signs of the illness. Willowcloud felt so helpless. Frigidrose had entered her den more than once now, demanding to know the cause of the deaths, and when she was met with no answer, she accused the gray tabby of trying to get rid of her own Clan-mates. Of course Appleheart was furious when he heard that. His mentor would never do such a despicable thing. It was clear that the deputy was angry, with what exactly no one knew, but everyone understood that she needed to take it out somehow soon or she would boil over, and StarClan knows what would happen then.

x2 squirrels, x1 small fish, + x1 hare were eaten
x1 squirrel, x1 small fish, x1 hare, + x1 bird were given to WisteriaClan
Mistystep dies due to the mysterious sickness
Ottershade, Birchwing, Sunstripe, + Mottledpetal catch the sickness
Appleheart, Blizzardpaw, + Daisyskip search for a cure for the sickness
(just a random herb, please. they won't find a cure.)
Training: Tawnypaw, Silverpaw, + Daffodilpaw
Training: Berrypaw + Lightpaw
Heatherpond + Eaglefeather (StagClan) try for kits

[ Starclan has a new star among its skies. Mistystep will be well looked after ]
[ Ottershade, Birchwing, Sunstripe and Mottledpetal are moved into the medicine cat den ]
[ Appleheart, Blizzardpaw and Daisyskip find lovage ]
[ Tawnypaw, Silverpaw and Daffodilpaw learned the Battle skill while training ]
[ Berrypaw and Lightpaw learned the Climb skill while training ]
[ Heatherpond is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

bel. wrote:
When Pearlheart woke up the next morning, she realized with a mixture of dread and excitement, that something was entirely different. Her thoughts flickered back to Aloeleap- and she swallowed the lump in her throat. Am I pregnant? Pearlheart understood that while she was trying for kits- it was completely alternate for it to become a reality. She glanced around bewildered and jumped to her paws. She pushed through the lichen hanging over the gap, and padded to the medicine cat den. As she entered the den, her throat suddenly felt dry and she panicked. Pearlheart spun around, only to be stopped by Brightstream's voice. "How can I help you?"
"I was coming in for- uh, borage." The pale gray she-cat blurted out the first herb that came to mind, then she quickly muttered, "For Conch, of course."
"I was just with her, her milk is coming fine. She doesn't need borage." Brightstream looked at Pearlheart suspiciously, then nodded anyways. "Perhaps you'd like to tell me why you really came here?"
"I think I'm expecting kits." She whispered hoarsely, averting her gaze. The medicine cat looked up abruptly, shock flitting through her gaze like lightning across a sky. "I'd like to keep the father a secret." Pearlheart added stiffly. The tabby cat seemed to ignore her warning, and continued on.
"If it isn't your apprentice, or your brother- that leaves Reefstar and Hawkfligh-"
"To be curt, that isn't any of your business, Brightstream!" Pearlheart snapped, surprised at her own ferocity.
"As your medicine cat, it is!" The tabby seemed to lose her cool for a moment, then she returned to her gentleness. "Fair enough. Come back in a few days, and I should be able to tell. Right now, as I couldn't scent you or noticeably tell a weight-difference, I would suspect this just happened."
"Thank you." Pearlheart murmured, whipping around and exiting the den. Could that have gone worse?

Reefstar woke up with paws pressing against his muzzle, and tiny claws stabbing at his tail. "Wake up father!" Burnkit's tiny voice squeaked, and from behind her, Silverkit meowed,
"You are our father, right?" Then, Burnkit, as if she could not believe her brother;
"Of course he is, mouse-brain. Why would he spend so much time with us otherwise?"
"Kits-" Reefstar began, but Conch's voice abruptly cut him off.
"Burnkit, Silverkit, get out of the leader's den NOW!" Reefstar glanced sadly at them as they padded out of the den. I need to talk to Conch. These kits cannot think I am their father, not if Conch doesn't feel the same way about me...
x

→ Orcapaw and Pearlheart go training.
→ Turtlefur and Daisypaw go training.
→ Oakpaw and Reefstar go training.
→ Pearlheart waits to move into the nursery.
→ Stormwind, Pearlheart, and Hawkflight go on a border patrol.
→ Brightstream visits the Moonpool and asks for a deputy.

Redeemed all advent days. Wildflower is my advent cat for the 18th!.

[ Orcapaw, Daisypaw and Oakpaw learned the Battle skill while training ]
[ Stormwind, Pearlheart and Hawkflight found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Starclan has sent Marineclan a deputy ]

oceanz wrote:
one moon ago
acornnose, snowshoe, reedsong & the kits
acornnose awoke to a cold breeze drifting into the warriors den. the tom opened his eyes slowly and yawned, there was no real hurry in getting up. border patrols weren't as often as they were, considering how deep the snow was, and hunting patrols were now later in the day when it wasn't as cold out. the tabby tom sighed and forced himself to his feet, not wanting to go out and face the weather. he peeked his head out first, seeing how it was out. it had snowed more last night, it was at least 4 inches high now. for the most part however, it seemed like a somewhat nice day. the sun could finally be seen shining through the gray clouds and there was only just a slight breeze. acornnose made his way out of the den through the snow and looked up to see dawnwing sitting outside the medicine cat den. he smiled and waved his tail at her "morning dawnwing!" he called cheerfully. dawnwing replied with a glare before she quickly turned around and marched back into the den. the young tom frowned, how long was she going to be mad at him? "give it a rest kid." came a soft, feminine voice from next to him that he knew to be snowshoes. acornnose turned to look at her, trying to read her face as he responded, "what do you mean?" snowshoe rolled her eyes and sat down, "you toms. clueless." she scoffed, receiving an eyebrow raise from reedsong who was not too far off."yes, even you reedsong." the queen replied, giving her mate a look the made him chuckle and shake his head, looking back at the three kits playing in the snow. acornnose sat down and tilted his head in confusion. him, clueless? snowshoe was quiet a moment, but after realizing the younger cat had no clue what she meant she sighed deeply. "listen acornnose. dawnwing liked you. she really liked you.. and you kinda broke her heart." she explained, trying to not sound angry. "how is that really my fault though? I didn't and don't like her the same way. I figure I had to tell her before it was too late." acornnose replied defensively. snowshoe glared at him, flicking her tail in annoyance "you could have said it a bit.. I don't know.. nicer?" she said, a slight hiss in her sentence, "you said, 'I don't like you like that dawnwing, you're just a friend, sorry.' " she continued. acornnose looked down at his paws, out of the corner of his eye he saw even reedsong flinch. hearing it coming from someone else's mouth was different, he sounded terrible. "I-I didn't know what else to say! I don't like her like that and I had to tell her. I didn't mean to hurt her. She's my best friend, I don't want her to be mad at me." he replied softly, shuffling his paws in the snow. snowshoe stared at him for a moment before letting out another sigh and placing her tail on acornnose's shoulder "listen. she won't be mad at you forever. just... you need to give her some time okay? leave her alone for a bit, let her heal emotionally." the queen replied, her voice soft and calm again. acornnose looked up, seeing reedsong nodding in agreement with his mate. the young tom nodded, "yeah, okay..." he agreed, looking at the medicine cat den, "time it is..."
rowanclaw, oakpaw & acornnose
"why do we have to be out? it's too cold! maplestar is crazy!" oakpaw huffed, pushing his way through the snow. rowanclaw rolled his eyes, "for one, don't call your mother crazy. it's her job to send out patrols, no matter the weather. two, stop complaining. you're the one who wanted to go on border patrols right? well, here you are." the older tom responded. oakpaw grunted "whatever, I guess yeah." the auburn colored apprentice replied, mumbling to himself under his breath about the snow. acornnose couldn't help but let out a small laugh, oakpaw always amused him. rowanclaw looked over to acornnose and smiled, also amused, "kids." he said with a laugh. acornnose grinned in reply and the three continued to trudge through the snow towards the border. as they approached, the cats all stopped, the atmosphere quickly changing between the three. "rowanclaw..." acornnose whispered, eyes wide. "yes... I see." the tortoishell tom responded quietly. right on the border sat a large black cat, staring at the here approaching cats. oakpaw took a step closer to his father, eyes wide, the only cat he had seen that big was mudslide. "alright.. best see what he wants." rowanclaw said, clearing his throat and forcing himself to stand tall approaching the other tom. acornnose and oakpaw shared a concerned glance before continuing forward. "ah. hello. I was wondering when you all would finally show up. it feels that I've been sitting her for centuries." the black cat's voice sent chills down the three cats spines. it wasn't deep or intimidating like the tom's appearance, it was smooth as silk, it even had a mysterious tone to it. "greetings..." rowanclaw began, stopping a good distance away from the stranger, "I'm rowanclaw, warrior of autumnclan. please state your name and business." the cat was quiet for a moment, looking the three up and down with his piercing yellow eyes. "ah, yes of courseee, of rude of me." the tom purred, drawing out his e in the word course, "my name is jay, like the bird, and I wish to join your clan. I've heard such great things." he purred, locking eyes with rowanclaw. rowanclaw shifted uncomfortably but didn't look away, "well.. we will happily take you to our leader, maplestar, and she can judge you to see if you are autumnclan material." rowanclaw replied, receiving a concerned look from oakpaw. "autumnclan material..." jay repeated softly, his smile growing, "absolutely, lead the way rowanclaw." he continued. the three cats exchanged looks and nodded, leading the tom back to the clan.
--
present time
acornnose, dawnwing, jay, reedsong & crowpaw
what a gloomy day it was. the sun was completely covered by the clouds, they had gained another inch of snow, and there was a constant cold breeze circling through the forest. acornnose shivered, jealous of all his clan mates who had thick fur. the tom warmed up however, at the sight of dawnwing emerging from the warriors den and waved his tail in greeting. "morning dawnw-"
"don't." the younger she-cat interrupted, her voice monotone yet she flicked her tail in annoyance, walking past acornnose straight to the nursery to happily greet snowshoe and the kits. acornnose frowned, becoming yet again gloomy and cold. how long could she possibly be mad at him? "ouch." came the smooth, oh so now familiar, voice of jay from behind him. why was everyone always right behind acornnose when these things happened? acornnose turned to face the large tom, who was doing his creepy smirk. "problems with your lady?" the black cat asked, glancing from dawnwing to acornnose. the warrior scrunched up his nose, it wasn't really of jays business was it? "she's not my lady." he responded defensively. jay raised his eyebrows and turned to look at dawnwing, who was smiling brightly down at little applekit, "oh really?" he replied, his tone almost thoughtful, it made acornnose uncomfortable. "she's my best friend," he continued quickly, making jay turn back towards the other tom, "we're just going through a rough patch right now. we'll be fine." the tabby said confidently. jay smiled again and nodded, "oh yes, I'm sure." he purred. "a little advice. tom to tom." jay continued, leaning closer to acornnose, "the she-cat is always right. okay? life's a lot easier if you live with that mindset." he ended with a laugh. acornnose smiled awkwardly and forced a laugh before jay walked away, what a creepy tom.
"hunting patrol."
a deep voice pulled acornnose out of his thoughts and made him jump to his paws. "great starclan! reedsong!" the tabby hissed, turning to face the bigger cat, "why is everyone sneaking up on me lately? jeez!" acornnose's tail swished back and forth quickly. reedsong let out a laugh and nudged acornnose softly, "ah, you're just fun to mess with acorn." the orange tabby laughed, grinning when acornnose shot him a glare. "anyway, maplestar made patrols. you, me, crowpaw, dawnwing and jay are all on a hunting patrol. east border. let's head out." reedsong continued, turning towards the exit of camp where the small group was beginning to gather. ah yes, perfect. a hunting group with the creepy loner, his angry she-cat bestfriend, a sarcastic and frankly annoying apprentice, and reedsong who loved to tease him. "great." acornnose mumbled to himself before following after reedsong. the brown tabby followed behind the group. reedsong took the lead with crowpaw, pointing out tracks in the snow and sharing different hunting techniques. jay was near dawnwing, who seemed to be having an argument in her head with herself, most likely about acornnose. acornnose's heart leapt into his chest as jay drew closer to dawnwing. "fighting with yourself?" jay asked, offering dawnwing a surprisingly charming smile. dawnwing did a double take, snapping out of her thoughts, before continuing to look at the ground, "you could say that." she mumbled, glancing back at acornnose for a moment. "I don't believe we've formally met." jay continued with a purr, "I'm jay, and you must be the extraordinary dawnwing." he continued. acornnose froze, he felt like he was going to vomit. was jay...flirting with her? dawnwing looked up quickly, blushing "extraordinary? well, I-I'm flattered but I don't think I'm extraordinary or anything-" jay made a quick hushing noise, nudging dawnwing with his shoulder, "oh I absolutely disagree." he responded, "the way this clan talks about you, you're incredible darling really." acornnose sped up, passing dawnwing and jay and catching up with reedsong, trying to drown out the flirtatious purrs of the cats behind him. he felt sick, disgusted. his day had already been bad... but now we had to deal with this? what else could go wrong?
--
[the clan consumes 4 servings of food - 2 squirrels]
[dawnwing, acornnose, jay, reedsong and crowpaw go hunting near the east forest border]
[pearlstone, leafpaw, toadstool and honeypaw patrol the west meadow border]
[pearlstone and toadstool train leafpaw and honeypaw]
[rowanclaw trains with oakpaw]

[ Dawnwing, Acornnose, Jay, Reedsong and Crowpaw caught two squirrels while hunting ]
[ Pearlstone, Leafpaw, Toadstool and Honeypaw caught a vole and mouse while hunting ]
[ Leafpaw and Honeypaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Oakpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]

Makoto Naegi wrote:
The lean she-cat stepped out from the shadows and made her way towards the moonpool. She felt strange to walk on the floor for so long but it was necessary. She left her home behind only temporary, for she can't start her clan on her own. And that's why she was here, at the moonpool. She stared into the water and slowly sat down. She hoped other cats would also enjoy her home but she needed one cat first.
"Cats of Starclan, I am Birdstar of Acornclan. I request for a medicine cat to look after the future cats of Acornclan. That is all for now. Thank you." She bowed her head and then lay down, falling asleep and walked back to her camp in the morning.

Birdstar goes to the moonpool and requests a medicine cat

[ Starclan has sent Acornclan a medicine cat ]
[ Now that you have a medicine cat, you may pick five starter herbs from here to start off your medicine store ]
[ Your mod will be Amethyst14 ]

lame loser. wrote:
Flameskip glanced at Patchfur, utterly confused. "So you're complaining that she's pregnant?"
"When you put it like that, it sounds like I'm the bad guy!" She hissed, flicking her tail at him.
"That's what you're doing tho, you don't want to stay in camp because there's a pregnant cat here. Yet, you're also complaining you're not the pregnant one." He stated, as if trying to get it all straight.
"Yes! I'd make much cuter kittens!" Patchfur argued, casting a glare over to Mouserunner.
"You're being ridiculous, Mouserunner's prettier than you, sis. Plus, she was actually able to charm someone, unlike you." He teased, but she seemed to take it seriously.
With the hair along her spine ablaze, she hissed at her brother. "Oh yeah?? Well! If I get myself a mate who will give me kits, YOU have to become my personal slave! You'll hunt for me and my kits, change my bedding everyday, and protect me with your live in every single battle!" She demanded.
Flameskip couldn't help laughing. "This is why you don't already have a mate! And if I win?"
Patchfur took a deep breath, holding back her annoyance for her brother. "Well, I'll be your slave for you and your family." She offered. Flameskip only offered a shrug.
"Patchfur, Flameksip! You're both coming to hunt, then you'll go check the borders. Blackspot can watch Mouserunner." Blazestar called, his eyes glancing over both of them, then going off towards the exit of the camp for them to follow.
"You're on, Patch-y." Flameskip teased, getting a groan from Patchfur.

[ Mouserunner goes into labor ]
[ Patchfur and Flameskip go on a border patrol ]
[ Blazestar, Patchfur, and Flameskip go hunting ]
[ Waveclan eats two servings of mouse ]
[/color]

[ Mouserunner gave birth to two kits ]
[ Patchfur and Flameskip found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Blazestar, Patchfur and Flameskip caught a smelt and two mice while hunting ]

Moonswirl :3 wrote:
My clans name is FerretClan.Their territory mainly consists of a giant lake, surrounded by land, the lands floor is bare and there prey is scarce, FerretClan consists of cats of long tail and slim bodies, they are quite speedy, yet fail at fighting so they are a peaceful clan that try's to work things out before fighting, there main prey is hares, some pigeons and birds, there long tails are the only advantage they have when fighting.During new leaf the air is powerful and cold.Green leaf is hot but pleasant since the cats of FerretClan enjoy the hot.Leaf-fall is when snow falls and it starts to get cold, the lake freezing and prey becoming more scarce and harder to find.Leaf-bare is when the snow starts to pile up, trapping cats in dens and causing kits to starve, leaf-bare is a horrible season for the cats of FerretClan.

FerretClans only territory is the one around the lake, close to the Twolegs place were they own another patch of territory, owning one side of the thunderpath, some monsters roam there but apprentices are not allowed near it as gigantic monsters come, once killing a full grown cat, Squirrelstorm.Once the ice in the lake freezes, they must travel to find water and prey for there younglings.

The cats of FerretClan are kind and responsible, helping anyone they deem is in danger, from the clan or not.They despise kittypets, chasing them out of there territory, not one cat in FerretClan is a kittypet, kittypets they refuse to help.They are prideful, never wanting to ask others for help, they are a solo clan.They Are not provoked easily, although when they get provoked, they attack and jump to conclusions, they are very protective of there leader, risking there lives for him/her.

[ Ferretclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Simonpet ]

imperials wrote:

my clans name is falconclan. the territory of falconclan is within a valley that consists of fairly odd terrain. their clan camp is located to the back of a mountains cliff from the north and is surrounded by sitka spruce trees and bramble brushes keeping the clan tight together, hidden, and hard to attack as with the mountain cliff to their backs, there is only one way for attack, the leader specifically made the clan this way as a strategic place to keep the clan safe. the territory itself is fairly spread out. the sitka trees stretch for acres and acres throughout their territory. to the direct south about half-way through their territory, a river cuts clean through the center of the territory, dividing it up as from the other side of the river is where a seasonally herd of elk pass through during migration and is otherwise dangerous to be near the open plains of that side of the river during that time. to the west and east of their camp is still just the sitka spruce trees as well as an old and abandoned two-leg cabin to the east where some herbs and rodents can be found but there is known to be a badger living near the cabin so it is a dangerous go. due to the climate of that region being fairly damp and rainy in the summers and cold and deep snow in the winters, there is often a lot of moss and overgrown ferns around that time of year which every year consistently grow back time and time again. this makes it easier to find herbs but this also means there is more prey, and quite a lot more predators, specifically foxes, badgers, and owls within the sitka trees where there are many prey birds and rodents and then wolves and birds of prey near the open plains where the rabbits roam and where cats are known to take down these birds of prey. to the west of the camp up the mountain side, is a small mine which really is just a three tail-high hole that goes deep into the ground where a large cavern with crystalline walls holds a small pool of water that emits a sort of-light and looks like a starry night sky. this place is called star-pool and is where cats go to contact their ancestors.

the cats of falconclan are very loose so to say. fairly laid back and opening to strangers, it wouldn't be too uncommon for a cat within the clan have a rouge mate and bring them back into the clan with the clan being perfectly welcome and okay with it. though they are laid back, they are incredibly fierce. not ones to back down from a fight once instigated, there are many stories of cats running into fights that would seem like a death sentence but due to their high egos, they won't back down.

due to their surroundings, cats of falconclan are darker in color, mostly mottled browns or greys, calicos, and also the occasional white-pelt.

at six moons like many other clans, kits become apprentices and with that, are sent to be with a mentor who will teach them to hunt, fight, and one of falconclan's most important skills, how to jump and climb. as the sitka trees are incredibly dense in some places and the ground level is very littered with thick fern bushes and other shrubbery, it is fairly hard to find ground rodents at times due to the dewy and humid air as well washing away the scents. this caused the clan to adapt to the trees and start climbing, which they are very good at. due to this, their main source of food happens to be squirrels and birds.

falconclan's camp is also fairly strange unlike other clan camps. the leaders den is located roughly 10 feet within an old sitka tree whose roots spread completely around the camp. the den is within an old owls nest and is said that the owl itself could fly through the boarders between life and starclan as old legends say and the cats of falconclan will often refer back to this owl as "the great owl". high-rock where clan meetings are held is found at the base of the great-owls' tree where the roots of the tree run over it. the medicine cat den is located directly to the left of the high-rock in a washed out hole under a crag of fallen rocks and stretches back fairly far to hold herbs and sick cats. the apprentices den and warriors den is side-by-side and located within a bramble of bushes and ferns near the bramble entrance of the camp. the nursery and located to the right of the leaders tree/den and the deputies den is located within a small washed out area under the great-owls' tree as well. lastly the elders den is located next to the medicine cats den to the left of it in an old fallen down log.

[ Falconclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Amethyst14 ]

skywalker, wrote:
The snow was crazy, making Silkfeather shiver slightly as she sat in the warriors den, listening to the obnoxious snoring of Acornfur and the petty talk of Lilacpounce as she gossiped with Fawnleap and Honeynose. She was new to the clan, having just joined a few days ago. She huffed, her breath coming out in beautiful white clouds. She had been cold and skinny, without food while she fended for herself in the cold white snow. Sure, the Sycamores in this clans territory kept out most of the snow, but when it weighed down the trees branches, it feel in heaps and covered the whole forest floor. Plus, the branches weren't that wide. She sighed, her startling amber gaze drifting down to the floor as she shifted her paws out of anxiousness. That's when she heard paw steps approaching her from ahead. She looked up meekly, and saw Bearstar, the leader, padding towards her with an air of grace about him. She felt her fur prickle as he smiled at her, and bounded towards her.

"Good morning, Silkfeather." His voice was warm, like honey. It made her shiver slightly, and she felt her pelt heat up "G-Good morning, Bearstar" She said quietly, and he sat down beside her, but not before shaking the snow out of his pelt. He swayed his head slightly from side to side, patting his tail on the ground happily "The snow sure is beautiful, isn't it? Cold, but beautiful" He said, and she nodded "Yeah.." Bearstar looked towards her with a slightly worried glance, his eyes soft "You know, Silkfeather... If you ever feel uncomfortable with anything, or anyone, in the clan, please come and talk to me about it. I want you to feel comfortable here. You're part of Sycamoreclan now, and we look out for each other." He smiled, and Silkfeather looked into his eyes, feeling tears well up slightly. How could one cat be so sweet? She offered him a watery smile, and nodded quickly "I will be sure to keep that in mind, Bearstar, thank you so much" She said in her soft voice, and he nodded, resting a tail on her shoulders before getting up and bounding off. She watched him laugh at the apprentices while they duel with each other in the snow in the middle of the camp, their mentors watching them. She felt warmth glowing inside of her, and she smiled slightly, moving inside the warriors den to a warm nest to take a nice nap.

Mapleflower & Gullrunner

Mapleflower was organizing patrols, her paws cold as she stood in the snow shouting for cats to join the patrols. Wolfstep was complaining about the cold to his friend Fallingbirch, and the other light brown tom nodded in slightly agreement, a stoic look on his face as he listened to his friend rant on. Mapleflower flicked her tail as she watched her son, Flamepaw, from a distance, smiling slightly at his progress. She snapped back into it when she heard Fallingbirch shouting that he and Wolfstep were heading off for a small patrol, like she had asked. She nodded "Come back quickly, we don't want you two catching a cold!" She said, and Wolfstep snorted with Fallingbirch, who just chuckled "Of course, Mapleflower, we wouldn't want to get sick either" Wolfstep said, waving his tail in teasing acknowledgement before the two headed off. Mapleflower groaned, and turned.

She jumped a bit when she saw Gullrunner sitting behind her, a smirk on his face "Those two giving you trouble, pretty Molly?" He rumbled, padding towards her sneakily. She laughed as he twirled around her, kicking up snow "No, my good tom, they were just playing around" She smiled, and Gullrunner raised an eyebrow, his huge ears perking up as he stood in a brave stance "Are you sure?" He said, cocking his head and lifting a kitty eyebrow. Mapleflower bumped his shoulder with her head, laughing merrily as Gullrunner dropped the act, and purred loudly, licking her in-between the ears lovingly "I love you, Gullrunner" Mapleflower purred, and Gullrunner just snuggled into her large, poofy pelt "I love you as well, Mapleflower."

multiple cats

The hustle and bustle of the clan kept the spirits high, and happy yelps and yowls from the apprentices battling kept the clan glowing with life. That is until a pained screech ripped through the light atmosphere. Acornfur was out of the warriors den as soon as he heard it, and was rushing towards the nursery on quick long legs, covering the camp in mere moments to be there for his beloved. Heronstream and Batpaw were not very far behind him, rushing inside the nursery to see Leopardeyes. The clan had fallen silent at the racket from the nursery, and Fawnleap looked terrified "Is Leopardeyes alright?" She asked in panic, and Honeynose was suddenly by her side. The clan had once again started going on their business, but Leopardeyes yowls from the nursery could still be heard "She'll be fine, dear. Kitting is very hard and tiring." Honeynose soothed the young Molly, and Fawnleap frowned, flattening her ears slightly "Alright... But if that's what it feels like, I don't wanna have kits" Fawnleap shuddered, and Honeynose chuckled "We'll see, Fawnleap, we'll see.."

( Fallingbirch & Wolfstep go on a quick boarder patrol )
( Lilacpounce & Honeynose went on a quick hunt )
( Flamepaw, Creampaw, Poppypaw, Jackdawpaw, Otterpaw and Hickorypaw train ! )
( Batpaw trains for another herb skill ! )
( Bearstar goes to the Ancient Apple Tree to grant Robinpaw her warrior name; Robinwing ! )
( Leopardeyes is kitting ! The appropriate herbs were used to aid her )
( The clan consumes 2 voles, 1 mouse and 1 shrew = 4 servings )

[ Fallingbirch and Wolfstep find nothing of concern while on patrol ]
[ Lilacpounce and Honeynose caught a rabbit while hunting ]
[ Flamepaw, Creampaw, Poppypaw, Jackdawpaw, Otterpaw and Hickorypaw learned the Fight skill while training ]
[ Batpaw learned how to help with kittings ]
[ Robinpaw is now a warrior: Robinwing! ]
[ Leopardeyes gave birth birth to one kit ]

faerie; wrote:

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

about )
amberclan is a clan to be filled with loyal and trustworthy cats who would put their lives on the line to protect
those they trust. amberclan cats are known to be mischevious and snarky, but they're smart about who to bicker
with. they are incredibly good hunters, but not the best at fighting. instead, they often silence their quarrels
with other clans using their long speeches that nobody really wants to listen to. nonetheless, amberclan cats are
wise and know how to talk their way out of anything they don't want to do! though, warriors always hush the
apprentices once the young cats begin to try and turn the tables to get out of training.

territory ) amberclan's territory consists of large trees, their branches intertwined with
each other to create a thin bridge of sorts, a staple to apprentice training. their leaves hang low to veil over
the figures in the trees, also blocking any sunlight from pouring into the forest. the large trees crown around
amberclan's camp and spread out the farther you are from camp. there is an open field that is also used for
training. this field is on the banks of the lake. tumbling, running and leaping are the main focus in the fields.
battles also happen often here, sadly.

appearance ) amberclan cats usually have long and dark fur. the most common pelt colorings include black,
dark grey, mottled, and tabbies. gingers are an uncommon occurance; lighter shades are almost unheard of
with pureblooded clan cats, due to the need to fit in with their surroundings.

prey )
rodents
common
birds common
waterfowl uncommon

predators )
foxes common
badgers uncommon
stray dogs uncommon
wolves rare

[ Amberclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Simonpet ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:40 pm

ImageImage
────── ────── ────── ────── ────── ────── ── ───
────── ────── ────── ────── ────── ────── ── ───
Number of Cats: 6 [ 3: ♀ / 3: ♂ ]
Next Celestial Peak Visit: ---

last moon's/month's happenings
Jadefang and Fleetfoot stood behind Bluestripe warily, with Jadefang baring his teeth and Fleetfoot just staring blankly. Blue
stripe stood merely a few tail-lengths away from the loner, with his bright, young blue orbs staring into the loner's pale hazel
green ones. A breeze swiftly moved passed them, blowing against the felines' pelts, making them all shiver, all except for the
loner, whom waited patiently for her answer, tail swept over her paws as she sat there like a stony statue.

"Tell me why you're invading on our territory." said Bluestripe sternly with a flick of his tail, keeping eye contact with the lone
she-cat. The she-cat let out a brisk sigh before speaking, her voice lowering. "I didn't mean to trespass on your territory, I had
no idea that this was your clan's territory, and, you, I'm sorry for attacking you ─ you had frightened me.
" she spoke softly, her
eyes trailing towards Jadefang and then at the claw mark that rested near his shoulder blade. Jadefang rolled his eyes and mu
ttered something beneath his breath, earning a look from Fleetfoot, a glimpse of disapproval clear in her eyes. "Apology not ac
cepted.
" he hissed, glaring at the loner, whom just glared back with a bit of annoyance on her face.

"Your apology is accepted." Bluestripe reassured, also giving the other tom a disapproving look.

There was a moment of silence before the loner spoke again. "May I speak to your leader, please?" she asked. Jadefang was ab
out to say something, but was cut off by Bluestripe. "Yes, follow us."

"What is your name?"

"Tawnyface." said the she-cat.

[ Tawnyface is welcomed into Jayclan ]
[ Jadefang receives a claw mark on his shoulder from a scratch from Tawnyface ]

this moon's/month's happenings
Will edit later.

[ Jayclan consumes 2 shrews ]
[ Bluestripe and Fleetfoot become mates ]
[ Fleetfoot will give birth in 1 more moon ]
[ Blazeheart goes searching for herbs ]
[ Swifstar rests for 1 more moon due to her cold ]
[ Bluestripe, Jadefang and Tawnyface go hunting + patrolling ]

Leader:
          Swiftstar | 30 | ♀ |

Deputy:
          Bluestripe | 30 | ♂ | ★

Medicine Cat:
          Blazeheart | 31 | ♂ |

Medicine Cat's Apprentice:
          Name | Age | ♂♀ | X

Warriors:
          Jadefang | 31 | ♂ |
          Fleetfoot | 26 | ♀ |

Apprentices:
          Name |Age | ♂♀| [url=link]X[/url]
          Name | Age | ♂♀ | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders:
    North | NorthClan | bean-pup
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | AlpineClan | balaga!!
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Cobwebs | x1
    Marigold | x1
    Raspberry Leaves | x1
    Chervil | x1
    Oak Leaves | x1
    Sorrel | x1
    Elder Leaves | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Trout | x0 | 0 servings
    Salmon | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    Cardinal | x0 | 0 servings
    Woodpecker | x1 | 3 servings
    Sparrow | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Unknown and Unknown | Jadefang, Fleetfoot
    Unknown and Unknown | Swiftstar, Bluestripe
    Unknown and Unknown | Blazeheart
    Bluestripe and Fleetfoot | Kit, Kit, Kit

astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amberclan ` 001

Postby faerie; » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:23 pm

amberclan;
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

cats one

welcoming sootstar
the jet black she-cat stalked through the forest, her tail sweeping over the dirt floor. she cast her gaze to the mountains that rose before her. it would be a long trip, but sootstar knew it would be worth it. they chose her, after all. her, of all cats. sootstar could barely believe it! nonetheless the she-cat simply hoped that starclan would honor her most recent wish.

sootstar approached the moonpool, her steps silent and wary. she wasn't sure how to initiate this. the grass was painted with shining dew, a result of the light coming from the moonpool. the black molly swung her head from side to side before resting near the bank of the pool. she dipped her muzzle into the pool, nose twitching from the cold sensation. she forced herself not to reel her head back from the freezing water; this was for amberclan.

sootstar seemed to float above the ground as the luminescent outlines of her ancestors approached her. her olive gaze flitted around from cat to cat. she dipped her head in respect for those who had passed. "ancestors, i have a bit of a request, if you don't mind fufilling it." the she-cat began, shuffling her paws together. "i ask kindly that you may send me a medicine cat; a shaman to heal my clan when they are ill. i would be eternally thankful."

[sootstar has requested a medicine cat to join amberclan.]

leader
          sootstar | 30m | she-cat |
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

medicine cat:

warriors:

apprentices:

queens:

kits:

elders:

medicine store
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings
    prey | x0 | 0 servings

mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▷ ── ꜰᴀʟᴄᴏɴᴄʟᴀɴ ── [ 001 ]

Postby imperials » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:10 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────
███████████████████

───────────────────
              archive )
              cats ) [ 01 ] [ 0 - f ] [ 1 - m ]
              [ 2 servings ]
              deaths )
              [ 000 ]
              next starpool visit )
              00/00/00
              moon )
              [ 000 ]
───────────────────

post )

xxxxxxxit was a special task, he knew that for one. traveling far and wide from his old home, he was sent on a mission to bring forth the lost and long forgotten falconclan once more. it was owlstar's duty, sent forth from his ancestors.the story of a thousand past lives traveling in paw-step with his as he made his way up the rocky cliff-face of his new clans territory. owlstar had no clue where he was heading, only his paws took him where he felt was right. though the sky was completely pitch black and the flurry of snow pulled at his mottle-brown and white pelt was pushed down at his sides and his icy green eyes pierced through the snow in pain, he felt like he could see clear as day. sparkling white pelts dotted his outer vision but when he turned to see what it was, there was not a thing there. halting, he gazed towards the left, his paws leading him to a dark hole in the earth. though he was already dark, the hole seemed even darker. but a sense of warmth and comfort washed over him as he neared it. not but a few tail-lengths tall, he continued his way into the depths of the mountain.

using only his whiskers to sense where he was, he padded for what seemed like centuries until finally a breath of humid air hit his nostrils. not realizing his eyes were closed, the green orbs opened up and his cold breath hitched. "welcome owlstar...~", a whispy voice whispered through the non-existent breeze. he padded up to the pool of water in the center of the cavern. crystalline rocks littered the walls, making the room illuminate somehow and reflect off the starry pool of water even though there was no light that could reach into the mountain. he padded into the pool, "come to us with what you seek." a faint voice seemed to grow louder until starry cats started to materialize around the pool bank. the pool of water was not deep, not but a mere centimeter deep. owlstar fast asleep, was pulled into the world of starclan. he awoke with a start, his own starry body now lifting above his and floating while looking down at his mottled brown and white pelt, damp with snow and water. he turned and looked around at the cats. "cats of starclan, tis but an honor to meet you all again. i request of thee to bring me a medicine cat, the winters here are harsh, and falconclan cannot survive without the necessity of a medicine cat."
───────────────────

daily board )
              [ owlstar requested a medicine cat from starclan ]
───────────────────

Leader )
            owlstar | 30 moons | male
              Lives ) ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy )
            -

Medicine Cat )
            -

Warriors )
            -

Apprentices )
            -

Queens )
            -

Kits )
            -

Elders )
            -

ally clans )
      clan name | username
      clan name | username

enemy clans )
      clan name | username
      clan name | username

borders )
      mountains (n) | clan | username
      dense forest (e) | clan | username
      plains (s) | clan | username
      mountains (w) | clan | username

herbal medicine store )
      herb | usage link | x0
      herb | usage link | x0

fresh-kill pile )
      squrriel | x0 | 2 servings
      birds [any] | x0 | 2 servings
      rabbit | x0 | 3 servings
      mice | x0 | 1 servings
      shrew | x0 | 1 servings
      vole | x0 | 1 servings

deceased )
      name | death
      name | death

mentors )
      cat mentors cat
      cat mentors cat

relations )
      [ ▷ - cat likes cat ] [ // - forbidden ] [ + - mates ]
      [ cat name + cat name | kit/s name/s - families ]

Last edited by imperials on Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 054.

Postby deimido » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:22 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Newleaf.
Next Replies: December 29th.

[ 009 / 019 replied to ]
[ SolarClan ] [ SilentClan ] [ EchoClan ] [ CaveClan ] [ StellerClan ] [ SwallowClan ]
[ SummitClan ] [ RainClan ] [ DuskClan ] [ BrightClan ] [ WinterClan ] [ BrineClan ]
[ PumpkinClan ] [ MudClan ] [ ClayClan ] [ AspenClan ] [ HazeClan ] [ GlacierClan ]
[ DarkClan ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
HazeClan | NightWolf950 wrote:

{Hazestar asks the ancestors for a warrior.
Owlstorm, Rainsong, Aspencreek, Morningflower, and Oceansplash go on a patrol.
Stormcloud and Twigstorm go herb hunting.
Feathermist takes Windpaw out to learn how to defend.
Tigerleap, Lionfang, Shadowripple, Firepaw, Goldenpaw, and Inkpaw go hunting.
Cherryshing goes into labor.}

[ Owlstorm's border patrol encounters a potential HazeClan warrior willing to join HazeClan. ]

[ The Place of No Stars heeds Hazestar's request; a warrior is sent to join HazeClan. ]

[ Stormcloud and Twigstorm gather and add +1 lungwort, +1 stick, and +1 deathberries to their medicine store. ]

[ Feathermist teaches Windpaw the defense skill. ]

[ Tigerleap's hunting patrol is successful; adding +2 rabbits and +1 squirrel to the fresh-kill pile. ]

[ Cherryshine gives birth to two healthy kits! ]

( one ) - ( two )

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
WinterClan | ilhdc7 wrote:
w͙i͙n͙t͙e͙r͙c͙l͙a͙n͙

new cats; phantompaw & mambaquake & ibisthroat
moonpool; salmonstar requests an apprentice
hunting; mambaquake & ibisthroat
patrol; scorchscream, heronstride, wolffrost, timberclaw, aloeleap & look for cats
guard; redwing
herb hunting; badgerheart looks for coughing herbs
mates; aloeleap tries for kits with pearlheart(Marineclan)
kitting; ---
kit->apprentice; ---
apprentice->warrior; ---
training; wolffrost & phantompaw (hunting)
fresh-kill; (4) squirrel & mouse

[ StarClan heeds Salmonstar's request; an apprentice is sent to join WinterClan. ]

[ Mambaquake and Ibisthroat's hunt is successful; they add +1 robin to the fresh-kill pile. ]

[ Timberclaw sprains his back paw after an awkward landing when attempting to hunt a bird, he'll need a moon's worth of rest before patrolling again. ]

[ Redwing has a peaceful guard of the camp. ]

[ Badgerheart gathers and adds +1 honey and +1 tansy to her medicine store. ]

[ May Aloeleap and Pearlheart remain happy together, even if StarClan disapproves of their union... ]

[ Wolffrost teaches Phantompaw the hunting skill. ]

DarkClan | Christmas in July wrote:

the clan consumes 1 squirrel
darkstar asks for a warrior
hawtail trains with stripepaw [defense]
darkstar patrols with hawktail & shadepaw
lilacfeather patrols
hawktail, shadeglare, & silvermask hunt
hawktail and poppystorm become mates [no kits yet]
cloudedfur and shadeglare become mates [clouded is already expecting]
lilacfeather goes for romantic walk with alpinenose [adderclan]
lilacfeather goes for romantic walk with thundercry [stagclan]

[ Lilacfeather encounters an abandoned kit on her patrol. ]

[ StarClan heeds Darkstar's request; a warrior is sent to DarkClan. ]

[ Hawktail teaches Stripepaw the defense skill. ]

[ Hawktail's hunting patrol is successful; they add +1 bird to the fresh-kill pile. ]

[ May StarClan bless Hawktail and Poppystorm many moons of happiness together. ]

[ May StarClan bless Cloudedfur and Shadeglare many moons of happiness together. ]

[ Lilacfeather is miraculously expecting kits from two fathers! Her litter is due in two moons. ]

GlacierClan | Nova-Moshi wrote:

[Ferretpaw, Quailpaw, and Ashengaze go hunting. Skystem goes out looking for herbs, and Lynxstar goes to the Moonpool asking for a warrior.]
[They consumed one Bird]

[ Ashengaze's hunting patrol is successful; they add +1 stoat to the fresh-kill pile. ]

[ Skystem gathers and adds +1 bindweed and +1 mallow leaves to her medicine store. ]

[ StarClan heeds Lynxstar's request; a warrior is sent to GlacierClan. ]

SummitClan | marshmello. wrote:

[ summitclan accepts whitethroat as a warrior ]
[ moonpool: summitstar asks for a queen ]
[ hunting: mothflight and redtail ]
[ patrol: summitstar and whitethroat ]
[ training: eaglefrost & moosepaw, redtail & firepaw ]
[ whitethroat decides to search for hollyfur's mate ]
[ searching for herbs: egretcall and moosepaw ]

[ eaglefrost and redtail decide to have another litter of kits ]
[ whitethroat and spottedleaf decide to have another litter of kits ]
[ hollyfur goes into labor, egretcall assists her ]

[ Whitethroat is able to successfully find Hollyfur's mate. ]

[ StarClan heeds Summitstar's request; a queen is sent to join SummitClan, her litter is due in two moons/posts. ]

[ Mothflight and Redtail's hunt is successful; they add +1 rock bass to the fresh-kill pile. ]

[ Summitstar and Whitethroat encounter a potential SummitClan warrior on their patrol. ]

[ Eaglefrost teaches Moosepaw the defense skill, while Redtail teaches Firepaw the hunting skill. ]

[ Egretcall and Moosepaw gather and add +1 borage leaves, +1 foxglove seeds, and +1 cobwebs to the medicine store. ]

[ Eaglefrost is expecting Redtail's kits! Her litter is due in two moons/posts. ]

[ Spottedleaf is expecting Whitethroat's kits! Her litter is due in two moons/posts. ]

[ Hollyfur has given birth to four healthy kits! ]

( one ) - ( two ) - ( three ) - ( four )

DuskClan | ❝ rein-dear. wrote:

[ duskclan consumes a hawk and stoat. ]
[ jaggedstar requests a warrior ]
[ mai and jaysong become mates ]
[ eris, erebus, gorsewind, embershine, spiderfang & nightwhisker hunt ]
[ echofrost, wolfthroat & speckledlight hunt ]
[ brightfall and frozenleaf patrol ]
[ sorrelpaw herb hunts alone ]
[ Bramblepool keeps careful watch on Egretfeather ]
[ Embershine mates with eaglefeather of stagclan ]

[ StarClan heeds Jaggedstar's request; a warrior is sent to DuskClan. ]

[ Mai is expecting Jaysong's kits! Her litter is due in two moons/posts. ]

[ Eris' hunting patrol is successful: they add +1 hawk and +2 rabbits to the fresh-kill pile. ]

[ Echofrost's hunting patrol is successful: they add +1 minnow to the fresh-kill pile. ]

[ Frozenleaf complains of sore, cracked paw pads on the way home from patrol, she'll need +1 coltsfoot to recover. ]

[ Sorrelpaw gathers and adds +1 coltsfoot and +1 wild garlic to add to his medicine store. ]

[ Embershine is expecting Eaglefeather's kits! Her litter will be due in two moons/posts. ]

PumpkinClan | peridotite. wrote:
Pumpkinclan

(They consume 3 servings, a vole and a rabbit ; Longfur, Firestorm and Tigerwhisker go on a hunting patrol ; Spottedpelt teaches Featherpaw about herb usage ; Brackenkit and Desertkit are calmly asleep ; Sandstar asks for a queen at the moonpool; also, forgot to add the rare prey into the pile.)

[ Longfur's hunting patrol is successful; they add +1 bird to the fresh-kill pile. ]

[ Spottedpelt teaches Featherpaw herb usage. ]

[ StarClan heeds Sandstar's request; a queen is sent to join PumpkinClan, her litter is due in two moons/posts. ]

SolarClan | little white lies. wrote:

{ specklepaw;; warrior ceremony (specklefur) }
{ smudgetail, ravenfeather, longpaw, patchpaw;; training }
{ thrushflight , heronswoop, cloudswift, viperthorn, falconeye, specklefur,;; hunting patrol }
{ moonfall, whispersong, aspenstep;; border patrol }
{ clan;; consumes 2 hares and half of a rabbit }

[ SolarClan has a new warrior in their ranks; Specklepaw has become Specklefur! ]

[ Ravenfeather teaches Patchpaw the advanced battle skill, Smudgetail teaches Longpaw the stealth skill. ]

[ Thrushflight's hunting patrol is successful; they add +1 rabbit and +2 squirrels to the fresh-kill pile. ]

[ Moonfall's border patrol encounters a potential SolarClan warrior. ]

ClayClan | hazilnut wrote:

Resinstar & Crocusgaze patrol
Gustpond and Mottledpaw train
Driftstep hunts for herbs
Taffytuft arrives freezing (illness?)
Advent prizes up to 22nd added
The clan consumes two minnows

[ Resinstar and Crocusgaze have an uneventful patrol. ]

[ Gustpond teaches Mottledpaw the climbing skill. ]

[ Driftstep gathers and adds +1 tansy and +1 goldenrod. ]

[ Taffytuft is suffering from a bad fever, she'll need +1 borage leaves and +1 feverfew to help bring it down. ]
Last edited by deimido on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:33 pm

Number of Cats: 3 Molly / 3 Tom
Servings needed: 2

text, editing this later
(Does anyone wants to be allies? Hmu if you're interested<3)

[×1 Rabbit is consumed.]
[Aspen has been accepted into the clan!]
[Aspen goes on a search for herbs.]
[Adderstar, Torrentpaw and Featherbrook decides to go on a patrol.]
[Rowan and Fireheart goes on a hunt.]

Leader:
          Adderstar | 43 mooons | Tom | xXx

Deputy:
          Fireheart | 36 moons | Molly | xXx

Medicine Cat:
          Aspen | 28 moons | Molly | xXx

Warriors:
          Rowan | 24 moons | Tom | xXx
          Torrentpaw | 26 moons | Tom | xXx
          Featherbrook | 26 moons | Molly | xXx

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Ermine | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:38 pm

number of cats:18
toms: 9 | she-cats: 9
next moonpool visit: anytime

leafpaw & crowpaw
it was so cold. leafpaw had decided in that moment, she really hated leaf-bare. "cold?" the familiar voice of crowpaw came from the right of her. leafpaw turned to face the black cat as he sat down next to her, looking out the apprentice den out into the camp. "how could you tell?" leafpaw laughed. crowpaw smirked and looked back at her, "well, you're totally not shivering." he replied, looking her up and down. leafpaw looked down and saw she was indeed shivering, and hard. she hadn't even noticed. "ha, yeah. really hate leaf-bare." she responded, looking back up at crowpaw. the tom simply smiled and scooted closer so they were touching. leafpaw's fur instantly grew hot and she looked down again, holding in her smile. "wanna train together again today? you always make training fun... and I think we work well together." leafpaw could hear the smile in crowpaw's voice as he talked and her fur grew even hotter. "y-yeah I'd love to!" she replied, looking up at him for a moment before looking down at her paws again, "I like training with you." she added, a slight purr in her sentence. it was crowpaw's turn for his fur to grow hot. he let out a shy laugh and leaned more on leafpaw. the two sat in silence for a bit longer, watching the snow fall.
oakpaw & honeypaw
"disgusting." spat oakpaw, glaring across the camp towards the apprentice den. honeypaw sighed and rolled her eyes, "not this again..." she mumbled to herself. "absolutely disgusting. I'm almost insulted. aren't you honeypaw?" the auburn colored tom asked, turning towards his sister. "no. I'm actually not oakpaw, because it has nothing to do with me." she replied plainly, digging into the vole the two had begun to share. oakpaw gave her a look of disgust, "nothing to do with you? what do you mean? she's our sister it has everything to do with you. w-with us!" oakpaw spat again, shooting another glare towards the den where leafpaw and crowpaw sat. "listen... oaky," honeypaw began, using oakpaw's loathed nickname to really get his attention, "the only reason you don't like crowpaw is because dad doesn't like crowpaw. leafpaw didn't like him at first either but then, like a normal person, she actually got to know him and found him to be a likable cat. there's nothing wrong with that." oakpaw shook his head, beginning to pace back and forth. "you're wrong. he's sarcastic, sneaky, fox-like. he's been a loner since birth, that's all he knows. he can't be trusted." honeypaw took another bite of the vole, annoyed. "your point is invalid oakpaw. reedsong was a loner, so was toadstool, dawnwing and acornnose, they're all good cats."
"he's different. I can't believe you can't tell honeypaw. so oblivious." oakpaw grunted, looking at his sister with squinted eyes. honeypaw raised her eyebrows and rolled her eyes again. "oakpaw. leafpaw likes him. get over it, she's our sister, and you can't do anything about how she feels. just let it go, stop being rude to me and come eat this stupid vole." she hissed impatiently. oakpaw let out a loud, heavy sigh before stomping over to honeypaw and sitting down, taking a giant bite of vole and chewing angrily.
acornnose, reedsong & the kits
"hey thanks for helping me watch the kits acornnose, I appreciate it." reedsong said, sitting outside the nursery with his tail placed neatly over his paws. "huh? o-oh yeah of course, anytime reedsong." acornnose replied, turning his attention away from jay and dawnwing, who were sitting across camp together. reedsong sighed and gave the younger tom a sympathetic look, "how long has it been?" the orange tabby asked. "3 moons." acornnose snapped, shaking his head angrily, "I just don't get it." he hissed softly. "don't get the fact she's not talking to you or don't get," reedsong paused, looking over at the two, "that?"
"both." acornnose replied. he shook his head again, his tail swishing in annoyance. "what does she see in him? he's... he's..."
charming?" reedsong suggested
"no."
"flirtatious?"
"noo."
"really good looking?"
"no! reedsong!" acornnose spat as the orange tom burst into laughter. "he's... weird. strange. something's off about him. it's like he's hiding something." the brown tabby replied quietly. reedsong's laughter died down and he grinned at acornnose, not saying a word. "what? why are you smiling at me like that for?"
"reedsong stop."
"reedsong?"
"he's looking at you like that because yoouuu likeee herrrr!!!" came the small, high pitched voice of riverkit, making reedsong burst out laughing again. acornnose's fur grew hot, "n-no, I absolutely do not." he defended himself. "oh yes you do! it's called jeal... jealou... jel.." riverkit stammered, not able to yet pronounce the large word. "jealousy.' came another small voice. acornnose turned to glare at the small wrenkit behind him. the tiny tom shrank down and smiled sheepishly. "they're right acornnose. you're jut jealous. nothing's wrong with jay... well he is a little creepy... maybe off, but that's probably because he's still new." acornnose rolled his eyes and glanced over at dawnwing and jay, who were now grooming each other. the tabby sighed and hung his head, "I guess you're right."
--
[the clan consumes 4 servings of food - 3 voles and a mouse]
[leafpaw and crowpaw train together]
[toadstool, honeypaw, rowanclaw and oakpaw go hunting near the thunderpath]
[snowshoe, maplestar and dawnwing go patrol near the two-leg village]
[mudslide goes to look for any last herbs left]

---

leader:
maplestar | 41 moons | she-cat | 🍂
Lives: ★★★★★★★★☆

deputy:
pearlstone | 38 moons | she-cat | 🍂

medicine cat:
mudslide | 43 moons | tom | 🍂

medicine cat apprentice:

warriors:
dawnwing | 19 moons | she-cat | 🍂
acornnose | 22 moons | tom | 🍂
jay | 26 moons | tom | 🍂
mellowbreeze | 28 moons | she-cat | 🍂
reedsong | 32 moons | tom | 🍂
rowanclaw | 41 moons | tom | 🍂
toadstool | 48 moons | she-cat | 🍂

apprentices:
oakpaw | 9 moons |tom | 🍂
honeypaw | 9 moons | she-cat | 🍂
leafpaw | 9 moons |she-cat | 🍂
crowpaw | 11 moons | tom | 🍂

queens:
snowshoe | 30 moons | she-cat | 🍂

kits:
riverkit | 3 moons | tom | 🍂
wrenkit | 3 moons | tom | 🍂
applekit | 3 moons | she-cat | 🍂

elders:

dark forest cats:

ally Clans:

enemy Clans

borders
north | lake, two-leg village | 000
east | thick forest | 000
south | thunderpath | 000
west | meadow | 000

medicine store
borage | x2 | produces more and better milk & also brings down fevers
burdock root | x1 | lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites
catmint | x2 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
celandine | x2 | for greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare & also used for whitecough
chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
cobweb | x1 | can help slow down bleeding
coltsfoot | x2 | eases breathing/soothes cracked pads
dandelion | x1 | soothe and heal bee stings; leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller
elder leaves | x0 | soothes sprains
goldenrod x1 | good for healing wounds
poppy seeds | x1 | helps with sleep, shock, distress, and pain. not for queens.
raspberry leaves | x1 | a painkiller, helps stop bleeding during kitting
sorrel | x0 | traveling herb, can be used to build an appetite

fresh-kill pile:
mice | x2 | 2 servings
rabbit | x2 | 4 servings
squirrel | x2 | 4 servings
thrush | x3 | 9 servings
trout | x2 | 4 servings
vole | x0 | 0 servings

mentors:
reedsong | crowpaw | 02 | hunting, battle
rowanclaw | oakpaw | 02 | climbing, hunting
pearlstone | leafpaw | 03 | climbing, battle, swimming
toadstool | honeypaw | 02 | hunting, swimming

snowshoe | dawnpaw | 03 | hunting, battle training, climbing

deceased cats:

family:
maplestar & rowanclaw | oakpaw, honeypaw, and leafpaw
snowshoe & reedsong | riverkit, wrenkit, and applekit

relationships:
+ mates; → one sided crush; → ← mutual crush
jay → dawnwing
leafpaw → ← crowpaw

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:02 pm

Number of Cats: Males; 10 Females; 11 | Total; 26
Speak to the Dark Forest: December 9th
Servings Needed: 5

Hazeclan consumes x1 mouse and x2 rabbits. (5 servings).
Added prey and herbs are from the event.
Next advent kitty Swivepaw.

x

---

{Hazestar, Rainsong, Morningflower, Nightshadow, and Mossystone go on a patrol.
Owlstorm, Feathermist, Windpaw, Aspencreek, and Oceansplash go hunting.
Stormcloud and Twigstorm go herb hunting.
Stormcloud trains Twigstorm.
Tigerleap takes Goldenpaw out to train.
Lionfang takes Firepaw out to train.
Shadowripple takes Inkpaw out to train.
Cherryshine watches over Emberkit and Acornkit.}

Leader:
Hazestar | 52 moons | Male | x

Deputy:
Owlstorm | 51 moons | Male | x

Medicine Cat:
Stormcloud | 45 moons | Male | x

Warriors:
Feathermist | 39 moons | Female | x
Tigerleap | 45 moons | Male | x
Lionfang | 41 moons |Male | x
Rainsong | 45 moons | Male | x
Aspencreek | 41 moons | Female | x
Morningflower | 46 moons | Female | x
Shadowripple | 34 moons | Female | x
Oceansplash | 39 moons | Female | x
Nightshadow | 46 moons | Female | x
Mossystone | 46 moons | Male | x

Apprentices:
Windpaw | 11 moons | Female | x
Goldenpaw | 9 moon | Female | x
Firepaw | 9 moons | Female | x
Inkpaw | 9 moon | Male | x
Twigstorm | 18 moons | Male | x

Queens:
Cherryshine | 48 moons | Female | x

Kits:
Emberkit | 0 moons | Female | x
Acornkit | 0 moons | Male | x

Elders:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 1
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 0
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 0
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 0
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 1
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 0
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 1
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 0
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 1
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 0
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deathberries | x - 1
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 1
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 0
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 1
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 1
Goldenrod | helsp healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 0
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 1
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 1
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 1
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 1
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 0
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 1
Mint | hides scent of death - 0
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 0
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 1
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Stick | x - 1
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 0
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 0
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 0
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 0
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 0
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 1
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x2 | 1 serving
Shrew | x2 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x2.5 | 2 servings (half of one left)
Stoat | x2 | 2 servings
All Birds | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
Feathermist | Windpaw | 4 | hunting, offense, tracking, defense
Stormcloud | Twigstorm | 2 | herb recognition, treating wounds
Tigerleap | Goldenpaw | 1 | hunting
Lionfang | Firepaw | 1 | hunting
Shadowripple | Inkpaw | 1 | hunting

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Mornignflower & Unknown | Goldenpaw/Inkpaw/Firepaw
Stormcloud and Raingsong are brothers
Nightshadow and Mossystone are siblings.

Trivia Notes:
Owlstorm was once Owlstar of GaleClan (former clan)
Stormcloud, Feathermist, Rainsong, Morningflower, Goldenpaw, Inkpaw, and Firepaw are originally from GaleClan
Shadowripple and Twigstorm are originally from IvyClan
Oceansplash is originally from OceanClan

Ally Clans:
ForestClan | Simonpet
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
East | HopeClan | adiebaby11
South | ColossalClan | Grey_Hoodie
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:41 pm

Number of Cats: 2

Birdstar sat in her den in the trees watching the snow. It was cold and she didn't feel like hunting, even though she was hungry. She stood up and stretched, as she had been sitting down for a while now. She was about to sit back down when she saw something out of the corner of her eye.
A mouse? she thought. No it's far too big... Maybe a rabbit then? She stood up and climbed down carefully. What she saw wasn't a mouse or a rabbit, but another cat. The other cat jumped in the air when they noticed Birdstar. The cat was a fairly small brown tabby she-cat carrying some herbs.

"Hello. May I help you?" Birdstar asked.

"Um, is this Acornclan?"

"Yes, it is! I'm Birdstar, the leader. In that case, you must be the medicine cat I asked for," she smiled.

"That's correct. My name is Rabbitnose. A pleasure to meet you, Birdstar," Rabbitnose said and bowed her head. Birdstar welcomed her in and showed her where the medicine cat den would be. Rabbitnose seemed to like it already. While she was putting what herbs she had away, Birdstar turned away to leave.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Hunting, of course! We need food," she said.

"In this weather!?" Rabbitnose gasped.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine."

"If you insist... But if you get even the tiniest of colds come see me!" she shouted. Birdstar nodded and ran off in search of food. Although cautious to be out in the snow, Rabbitnose went searching for herbs to pass the time while she was out.

Birdstar goes hunting and searches for possibly any more cats.
Rabbitnose goes herb hunting.

Leader:
          Birdstar | 28 moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Rabbitnose | 30 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Boarge leaves |x1 | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    Catmint |x1 | Remedy for greencough and whitecough
    Cobwebs |x1 | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Poppy seeds |x1 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    Feverfew |x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains,[37] especially good for headaches.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me