closed, please lock

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

closed, please lock

Postby ghostmaker » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:23 pm

disclaimer: katrione is the creator of this game mechanic and layout. i do not claim to own it in any way.

bears have dominated the forests for centuries, their sheer size seeming threatening to all species. all but one: twolegs. twolegs have been cutting away at their habitats, and killing the bears. as a desperate attempt to repopulate, the bears have began to join in sleuths, becoming stronger in numbers. ranks have arose, and these have become more and more organized over the moons. now, the bears are back to normal, but their sleuths have stayed. battles start, disputes happen, and the bears are fighting over strength and rank. will you make a sleuth? will you make yourself known to all of bearkind?

[url=link]fanclub[/url]
[url=link]roleplay thread[/url]

other create games:
create a clan , create a pride , create a herd , create a pack , create a skulk , create a warren , create a kennel , create a tribe , create a parliament , create a starship crew , create a business , create a flight , pokequest , create a flock , create a pod , create a village , a pokemon's journey , create a dowt , create a sled team

๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
queen: [owner]
resonatings | sleuth name

prince/princess: [co-owner]
username | sleuth name

knights/hunters: [mods]
katrione | ringing voices
marya d. | sleuth name

squires: [mini-mods]
username | sleuth name
๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ
knights/hunters: [banned]
username | ban length

squires: [warnings]
username | warning no.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
1. follow all chickensmoothie rules.
2. do not under any circumstances try
to copy this. this is not at all an original
game, i was given permission to use the
create a clan concept by katrione.
3. i will remake this thread at 900 pages.
4. please use proper grammar [unless
you're like me and prefer lowercases.] and
punctuation. no text talk is allowed.
5. be kind and mature to others.
6. do not requote your post unless a mod
has skipped over you in replies.
7. no mini-modding or spam.
8. i will remake this thread at
900 pages.

๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ

๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ

ringing voices | katrione
๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ž

hidden shadows | _ravenfeather_
๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐š ๐.

sleuth name | username
Last edited by ghostmaker on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 11 times in total.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"how to play--

Postby ghostmaker » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:49 pm

๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ
starting off- if it is your first time posting, you must tell me about your sleuth. you can describe things like your sleuth's name, nature, reputation, territory and bear's personalities are good. these things help us decide on what your first bear, the king/queen will look like! we will quote your post with a photo of your new king/queen. you may decide on name, gender, age, etc.

getting more bears- your sleuth will start off small and you will have to build up its population. you have two options for finding more bears: you may patrol the territory or have your reigning monarch go to the spiritstone and ask for a bear. you are only able to send your monarch to the spiritstone once a week and they can ask the starry night for a new bear. you can ask for a specific ranked bear, or we will give you one at random. you will be able to pick their name, gender, age, etc. as well.

patrols- you are able to send up to six hunters out on a patrol at one time. in one post, you are only able to send out two hunting patrols and two border patrols. there are only a few things that can happen on patrols: you can find prey, which will keep your sleuth safe from any attacks for 12 hours; you can chase off a threat, which will also keep your sleuth safe for 12 hours; you can find a new bear at the border (however the further along your sleuth gets the less likely this is to happen), you will usually only find knights, hunters, and squires but you will sometimes find cubs at the border if you have queens available; and you can find a monarch of a rival sleuth that will ask for an alliance that you can accept, ignore, or even decide to become enemies.

new ranks- whenever you have a bear old enough to move onto the next rank, you can send your monarch to the spiritstone to tell the starry night of your decision to do a ceremony. you must also do this when retiring a bear to become an elder.

cub to squire/student - six moons
squire to hunter - twelve moons
squire to gatherer - twelve moons
squire to knight - sixteen moons
student to shaman - twelve moons

healing/herbs When you find your shaman, you will have the option to choose five herbs to start off your medical storage. when you send your shaman out to find herbs, you can only find two every patrol. once your shaman gets a student, you will be able to find three herbs on one patrol. you store your herbs in the medicine store and they can be used to heal sick or injured bears.

mentors/training you will be the one to assign a certain mentor to a certain squire. before your squire is allowed to become a knight/hunter/gatherer, they must complete four training sessions and they must be at least twelve moons old. your squire learns a new 'move' during each training session. you can send your shaman to train with the squires, but it isn't a requirement for them.

aging/death you must age your bears up by one moon every time that you post. if in one post, you had a squire who was eight moons, then in the next post you would make that squire would be nine moons. in this game, there are many possible ways for your bears to die; being born stillborn, old age, being attacked severely by a dangerous animal/another bear, childbirth, not having your injuries treated within two days, or illness.

alliances if you meet a neighboring sleuth while on patrol, you can choose to become their ally. ally sleuths usually act friendly towards each other and resolve disputes without fighting. you can give herbs to an ally sleuth if they don't have the herb they need. you can also trade bears with an ally sleuth, but this can only happen at a council. if your sleuth is under attack by an enemy, your allies can join the fight and defend you as long as the enemy isn't their ally. if your ally defends you in an attack, you have a much less chance of your bears dying or being captured.

if you meet a neighboring sleuth while on patrol, you can also choose to become their enemy or rival. enemy sleuths usually act hostile towards each other and often argue and fight. you can steal cubs, squires, elders and herbs while raiding enemy sleuth camps. you need 4 bears to do this and the only way the sleuth can get these back is if they attack the enemy. attacks can prove fatal and there will often be bears injured, captured or even killed during attacks. you can make peace and become allies with an enemy sleuth during a gathering.

councils-
next council: saturday january thirteen, 2018, three o'clock pm central standard time.

councils happen once every two weeks, usually starting on saturdays (these may change occasionally with holidays and trips). the councils last two days (saturday-sunday). at a council, you can choose your monarch, prince/princess and shaman + student, along with six others, to attend while your monarch or prince/princess will share news to the rest of the sleuths. it is here that fights, friendships and romances can blossom so it is a good event to attend. battles can be arranged and bears can be swapped. sleuths can also form alliances and rivalries here. you can do this by getting the monarchs to talk, and if they find common interests, or seem aggressive towards each other, they can become allies or enemies!

next shaman council: saturday january 20, 2018, three o'clock pm central standard time
the shaman council happens every other week. the council of the sleuths will be one week, then the shamans will gather at the spirit stone the next week. this is very similar to a normal council, except there isn't as much tension. the shamans will talk with each other about things that are going on in their sleuths, and will make arrangements to trade herbs if needed.

betrothal/having cubs without cubs, your sleuth would struggle to thrive. in the sleuths, two bears are betrothed to become partners when they reach squire age. usually, their parents arrange it, but on rare occasions, the reigning monarch may step in. after two betrothed become partners, you will say in your post that they leave for a romantic walk. in return, i will reply saying that your sow is expecting cubs that will be due in seven moons. each cub litter can have one-five cubs, but most will have two-three.

forbidden romances forbidden romances are romantic relationships with either a shaman, or a bear from another sleuth. forbidden romances can also take place if a bear is meeting someone in their sleuth whom they are not betrothed to. bears can form romances with bears from both ally and enemy sleuths, and can sneak out of camp to meet them, or bond at gatherings. however, if the relationship results in cubs, they will have to find a bear willing enough to cover up as their father. it can be arranged at a gathering for one or more of the cubs to be given to the parent from the other sleuth. it is extremely rare, but some bears may find out that the cubs are forbidden and the parent(s) and/or cubss could be exiled from the sleuth.

prey and vegetation- every post, your sleuth will use up two pieces of food. once you reach seven sleuth members, your serving will go up one. the next time you get seven more bears, your serving will go up by one again. the maximum amount of hunters you can send out on a hunting patrol is six; for every two bears on the patrol, you will get one piece of prey, so the max amount of prey you can get from one hunting patrol is three pieces of prey. this is the same for gatherers, who instead forage for berries, roots, seeds, etc. you can use six types of food. an example of a set would be; roots, salmon, moose calves, ants, dandelions, and elk. you can switch out the different types of food depending on what is normally found in your sleuthโ€™s territory, but don't make it a type of prey that bears wouldn't normally eat. when you fill in your form after receiving your monarch, remember to fill in the six types of food your sleuth will be using. very rarely, the mod who replies to your sleuth will give you something outside of those six. remember to go hunting and gathering often since two pieces are used every post. If you run out of fresh-kill, you have two posts to get enough food back. after two posts, a bear in your sleuth will die from starvation. every post after that, a bear will die until you acquire enough food.

food servings
any seeds; one serving
roots; one serving
ants; one serving
berries; one serving
mice; one serving
squirrel; one serving
marmot; two servings
salmon; two servings
trout; two servings
moose; three servings
deer; three servings
bison; three servings
*polar bear exclusive*
harp seal; one serving
baby leopard seal; one serving
leopard seal; two servings
orca ; three servings
*panda bear exclusive*
small bamboo; one serving
medium bamboo; two servings
large bamboo; three servings

bear serving count
zero to six bears; two servings
seven to thirteen bears; three servings
fourteen to twenty bears; four servings
twenty-one to twenty-seven bears; five servings
twenty-eight to thirty-four bears; six servings
thirty-five to forty-one bears; seven servings
forty-two to forty-eight bears; eight servings
forty-nine to fifty-five bears; nine servings
fifty-six to sixty-two bears; ten servings
sixty-three to sixty-nine bears; eleven servings
seventy to seventy-seven bears; twelve servings
seventh-five to eighty-four bears; thirteen servings
etc.

seasons each season will last two weeks, all having one council. after the council ends, a new season will start, going in order from leafbare to newleaf to greenleaf to leaffall and back again.. when your mod replies to your post, the mod will write what type of weather your sleuth has for that day, which will ultimately effect how things go for you that day.

leafbare- winter season. during leafbare, the chances of catching greencough is higher. if you send the same bear out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which could lead to whitecough and greencough. after your bear catches a cold, don't send them out for two posts or their cold will progress to whitecough or greencough. the sun will start to go down early and it will get colder. you will also catch less prey and find food, and are less likely to find new bears.

newleaf- spring season. during newleaf, cubbings will run much smoother and the chances of the ladies-in-waiting or cubs dying during birth will go down dramatically. there is also a higher chance of you catching more prey than usual. the chances of catching greencough, whitecough and cubcough will go down. with all of the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. there will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. the odds of finding new bears is very high.

greenleaf- summer season. during greenleaf, you will find a maximum of six pieces of food. during patrols, you are more likely to run into twolegs and their dogs, and rogue groups will most likely start to try and settle on your territory. you are still likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of greenleaf. Your sleuth will still receive new bears but not as many as you would in newleaf.

leaffall- fall season. during leaffall, it will start to get colder, so the amount of food you find will go down. the sun will start going down earlier and this will continue into leafbare. cubbings will start to get harder so make sure to stock up on cubbing herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. you will also run into wolves and possibly moose.
Last edited by ghostmaker on Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€œother informationโ€”

Postby ghostmaker » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:49 pm

ranks- as you could tell, ranks in cas are different. the leader is a king/queen, who receives nine lives, as a warrior leader does. the deputy is a prince/princess, and must be related to the current king/queen. of course, this does not apply for new sleuths with no relatives. the medicine cat is called a shaman, and their apprentice is the shaman student. the warriors are divided into three sections; hunters, gatherers, and knights. each group has its designated skill: hunters hunt prey; gatherers gather berries, roots, etc.; and knights fight for the sleuth. however, every group is trained to fight. apprentices are called squires, and queens are called ladies-in-waiting. elders stay elders.

starclan- starclan exists for the bears, but they call it the starry night. the moonpool is renamed the spiritstone.

npcs and pixel art- these are too much of a hassle right now, and i may not add them. they may be implemented in the future, however.

posting format-

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]your sleuth's name[/size]
[size=85][b]no. of bears:[/b] here[/size]

[size=85]put your post of what your bears are doing here[/size][/center]

[center][left][list][list][list][list][size=85][b]king/queen:[/b]
name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]
lives: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

[b]prince/princess:[/b]

[b]shaman:[/b]
โ†ช shaman student name | age | gender [url=link]x[/url]

[b]knights:[/b]

[b]hunters:[/b]

[b]gatherers:[/b]

[b]squires:[/b]

[b]ladies-in-waiting:[/b]

[b]cubs:[/b]

[b]elders:[/b]
name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/left] [left][list][size=85][b]ally sleuths:[/b]
sleuth name | username
sleuth name | username

[b]enemy sleuths[/b]
sleuth name | username
sleuth name | username

[b]borders:[/b]
north | sleuth name | username
east | sleuth name | username
south | sleuth name | username
west | sleuth name | username

[b]medicine store:[/b]
herb | usage
herb | usage

[b]fresh-kill pile:[/b]
prey | x0 | zero servings

[b]mentors:[/b]
mentor | squire | training sessions | moves

[b]deceased bears:[/b]
bear name | cause of death

[b]family:[/b]
name and name | cubs
name and name | cubs[/size][/list][/left][/center][/size]
Last edited by ghostmaker on Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "create a sleuth-- version one

Postby ghostmaker » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:14 pm

create a sleuth is now open!
Last edited by ghostmaker on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ringing Voices [00]

Postby Katrione » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:58 pm

The Ringing Voices sleuth resides in a lush, mountain range. Their camp is in a cave that overlooks the valley. Inside the large cave, there are several smaller caves that are used as dens for the different ranks to sleep in. The common area between the caves are where most of the bears will socialize, get ready for patrols and eat. East of the camp, at the edge of the mountains, there is a sheer drop that leads into the ocean called The Drop. Many brave squires will try and jump from the top of the Drop and into the freezing ocean water below during the Time of Heat (summer/greenleaf). During the Time of Ice (winter/leafbare), the squires are not allowed to go near The Drop after a group of squires fell through the ice and got trapped underneath. During the Time of Petals (spring/newleaf), the valley will be filled with flowers and the new offspring of the many animals that choose to live in the valley. The valley flowers will be replaced by fallen leaves during the Time of Fallen Leaves (fall/leaffall).

During the Time of Fallen Leaves and the Time of Ice, she-bears refuse to conceive cubs solely because of how dangerous the mountains are during those times. Despite most of them refusing, there will still be some she-bears bearing cubs so that there will be new squires in the Time of Heat. In Ringing Voices, the parents usually have a lot of say in who gets to mentor their cub, but they do not get final say.

The vast majority of the bears in Ringing Voices are warm and welcoming. They have loud personalities and are always talking to someone, even if the bear they are talking to doesn't want to talk to them. The mountains are always alive with their chatter, hence their name.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "create a sleuth-- version one

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:21 am

Hidden Shadows

The Hidden Shadows is a sleuth located in a large forest in South America, their camp is multiple tunnels located on the side of a cliff, each tunnel leads to either a den or the center area where prey is stored, the tunnels are believed to have been carved out by ancient two-legs.

The only bears in the Hidden Shadows are spectacled bears, as these are the only species of bear in South America. The bears in this sleuth have been known to be introverted with big hearts, their prey is mostly fish in the lakes, and birds.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 01 ] mochi's replies

Postby ghostmaker » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:52 pm

Katrione wrote:

The Ringing Voices sleuth resides in a lush, mountain range. Their camp is in a cave that overlooks the valley. Inside the large cave, there are several smaller caves that are used as dens for the different ranks to sleep in. The common area between the caves are where most of the bears will socialize, get ready for patrols and eat. East of the camp, at the edge of the mountains, there is a sheer drop that leads into the ocean called The Drop. Many brave squires will try and jump from the top of the Drop and into the freezing ocean water below during the Time of Heat (summer/greenleaf). During the Time of Ice (winter/leafbare), the squires are not allowed to go near The Drop after a group of squires fell through the ice and got trapped underneath. During the Time of Petals (spring/newleaf), the valley will be filled with flowers and the new offspring of the many animals that choose to live in the valley. The valley flowers will be replaced by fallen leaves during the Time of Fallen Leaves (fall/leaffall).

During the Time of Fallen Leaves and the Time of Ice, she-bears refuse to conceive cubs solely because of how dangerous the mountains are during those times. Despite most of them refusing, there will still be some she-bears bearing cubs so that there will be new squires in the Time of Heat. In Ringing Voices, the parents usually have a lot of say in who gets to mentor their cub, but they do not get final say.

The vast majority of the bears in Ringing Voices are warm and welcoming. They have loud personalities and are always talking to someone, even if the bear they are talking to doesn't want to talk to them. The mountains are always alive with their chatter, hence their name.

your sleuth has been founded. i will be your mod.

_Ravenfeather_ wrote:
Hidden Shadows

The Hidden Shadows is a sleuth located in a large forest in South America, their camp is multiple tunnels located on the side of a cliff, each tunnel leads to either a den or the center area where prey is stored, the tunnels are believed to have been carved out by ancient two-legs.

The only bears in the Hidden Shadows are spectacled bears, as these are the only species of bear in South America. The bears in this sleuth have been known to be introverted with big hearts, their prey is mostly fish in the lakes, and birds.

your sleuth has been founded. katrione will be your mod.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( colored skies // 00. )

Postby notwearingsocks » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:54 pm

the sleuth of colored skies resides at the epicenter of a vast, wintery forest that sits at the base of a chain of mountains. the mountains are directly against a massive lake, almost too large to see across, which allows a variety of bears to make their home there comfortably. grizzlies and kodiak bears live here, as do kermode bears or 'spirit bears,' a subspecies of the black bear. instead of a spiritstone, the bears of the sleuth of colored skies find the spiritpool to be their way of communication with their ancestors. the spiritpool is a hot spring that never freezes over, hence the reason why the bears find it to be sacred. the sleuth was named after the colorful lights that waver across the sky every night, a sign that the bears take as a blessing from the starry night.

the sleuth's territory remains frozen for all of leaffall, leafbare, and the beginning of newleaf. the snow begins to thaw very late in the season, and results in much flooding. the pine trees the sleuth lives under never shed their needles, and remain the same year round. snow always remains atop the mountain peaks, and the spiritpool never freezes, no matter the temperature.

the bears themselves, while they vary in terms of size and appearance, are all resilient - they must be, to live in such a harsh climate. most all of the bears can swim and climb excellently - if they wish to cross the lake for any reason, they must have a huge amount of stamina and skill in swimming. climbing is a must because of the terrain.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”‚
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 02 ] mochi's replies

Postby ghostmaker » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:58 pm

scarlet_wolf wrote:

the sleuth of colored skies resides at the epicenter of a vast, wintery forest that sits at the base of a chain of mountains. the mountains are directly against a massive lake, almost too large to see across, which allows a variety of bears to make their home there comfortably. grizzlies and kodiak bears live here, as do kermode bears or 'spirit bears,' a subspecies of the black bear. instead of a spiritstone, the bears of the sleuth of colored skies find the spiritpool to be their way of communication with their ancestors. the spiritpool is a hot spring that never freezes over, hence the reason why the bears find it to be sacred. the sleuth was named after the colorful lights that waver across the sky every night, a sign that the bears take as a blessing from the starry night.

the sleuth's territory remains frozen for all of leaffall, leafbare, and the beginning of newleaf. the snow begins to thaw very late in the season, and results in much flooding. the pine trees the sleuth lives under never shed their needles, and remain the same year round. snow always remains atop the mountain peaks, and the spiritpool never freezes, no matter the temperature.

the bears themselves, while they vary in terms of size and appearance, are all resilient - they must be, to live in such a harsh climate. most all of the bears can swim and climb excellently - if they wish to cross the lake for any reason, they must have a huge amount of stamina and skill in swimming. climbing is a must because of the terrain.

your sleuth has been founded. your mod will be marya d.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( colored skies // 01. )

Postby notwearingsocks » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:53 pm

number of bears: one [ zero females | one male ]
โ†’ next spiritpool visit: now

will add words later !

- - -

[ aspen patrols the borders ]
[ after, he travels to the spiritpool to ask the ancestors for a shaman ]

king/queen:
          aspen | eighteen moons | male | x
          lives: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

prince/princess:

shaman:
          โ†ช shaman student name | age | gender [url=link]x[/url]

knights:

hunters:

gatherers:

squires:

ladies-in-waiting:

cubs:

elders:
    ally sleuths:
    sleuth name | username
    sleuth name | username

enemy sleuths
    sleuth name | username
    sleuth name | username

borders:
    north | sleuth name | username
    east | sleuth name | username
    south | sleuth name | username
    west | sleuth name | username

medicine store:
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    squirrel | x0 | 1 serving
    salmon | x0 | 2 servings
    moose | x0 | 3 servings
    deer | x0 | 3 servings
    bison | x0 | 3 servings
    berries | x0 | 1 serving
    number of servings | x0
    servings needed | 0 - 6 bears | x2

mentors:

deceased bears:

family:
    name and name | cubs
    name and name | cubs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me