Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

S t a g C l a n - ( 05 )

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:58 am

Number of Cats: six
Males;; four • Females;; two
Moons;; four
Next Shimmer Pond visit;; 11/10

Pinestep and Thundercry mostly spend the time nuzzling each other but once Thundercry scented a squirrel, the two went on alert. "Pinestep, alright I'll track it down and chase it to you so you can catch it." The tom whispered quietly and received a nod from the she cat in return. The tom slowly started to sneak up to the squirrel as Pinestep snuck around. Thundercry crouched down and narrowed his eyes at the little critter who was nibbling on some food. With that, Thundercry leaped forward startling the squirrel as it ran away. Though Pinestep soon leaped out and landed on the squirrel before it could slow down and run away again. She bit it as it gave out a terrifying screech before it was silent as Pinestep gave the final blow. She set the squirrel onto the ground happily before the two heard a small 'woah' in the bushes. Both of the cats looked behind them to see a young tom cat watching them in awe. Though once he was spotted, he ducked back away into the bush. Thundercry chucked softly before he approached the bush and looked inside to see a huddling young male. "Why hello there little guy. Who are you?" He spoke out. The brown tom looked up before nervously meowing in reply, "O-Owl sir." Pinestep soon also put her head inside the bush to see the little tom. "Hello there Owl. My name is Pinestep and this is Thundercry. We won't Wort you. Are you lost?" Owl shook his head no before trying to think of what happened to him recently. "My mom set me here. I have no father and she was starting to struggle in raising me so she abandoned me here knowing that a clan lived around here in hope that someone would find me. Are you clan cats?" Thundercry nodded before the two grabbed the squirrel and padded back to camp with a new apprentice to raise in the clan.

The three cats came back and immediately were greeted by the other clanmates. "A young tom I see. Welcome to the clan, what is your name?" Sorrelstar meowed out as she stepped to the cats and the new younger male. "Owl! But you can call me Owlpaw!" The tom purred happily with a puffed chest. The leader chuckled at the little guy's enthusiasm and said that he would make a great addition to the clan. She announced that Thundercry would train him and they better get to it. all three warriors and the new apprentice headed back out to hunt and show Owlpaw how it's done.

[ badgerleap, pinestep, thundercry, and owlpaw go out hunting ]
[ thundercry trains owlpaw on how to hunt ]
[ The clan consumes 2 servings ]

Leader:
          sorrelstar | thirty-four | female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          reedberry | twenty-eight | male | X

Warriors:
          pinestep | twenty-seven | female | X
          thundercry | thirty-six | male | X
          badgerleap | twenty-two | male | X

Apprentices:
          owlpaw | seven | male | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Crushes:
          pinestep likes thundercry
          thundercry likes pinestep

Mates:
          name and name
          name and name
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    catmint | x2 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
    chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
    cobweb | x1 | can help slow down bleeding
    coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing/soothes cracked pads
    elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
    honey | x1 | helps soothe throat/makes medicine easier to swallow
    poppy seeds | x1 | helps with sleep, shock, distress, and pain. not for queens.
    thyme | x1 | calms anxiety/helps with cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    mice | x3 | 3 servings
    big fish | x0 | 0 servings
    all birds | x0 | 0 servings
    total | x6 | 9 serving
    needed | 2 servings

Mentors:
    thundercry | owlpaw | zero training sessions | basic hunting, basic combat
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:37 am

Weather:
Greenleaf- The air has started to heat up and the flood waters had receded back to a level safe for young cats to go near again. Kittings are still easier than they would be during leaf-fall and leafbare but they won't be as easy as they were during newleaf.
Twolegs and their dogs have been sighted less frequently now that we are further into Greenleaf. The rogue groups however are now pushing on Clan borders more.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

ICED-OVER wrote:
══════════════════════════════════════════
Territory
The majority of Bloodclan's territory is made up of a dark forest, tall dark trees looming over them blocking out a lot of sunlight. The land varies a lot, but it all has the same looming dark trees no matter what the change in the ground is. The forest continues past the northern border for as far as the eye can see. Within the dark forest, near the centre of the territory, there is a large abandoned woodshed that serves as the meeting ground and is just to the north of the main camp. The main camp has a large variety of geography within a relatively small area considering. The leader's den is one of the largest trees that had been hollowed out by the twolegs before they left. That tree stands near the middle of the territory and is surrounded by miniature hills, small cliffs, boulders and some fallen trees. Slightly to the south, the elders' den is a hollowed out fallen log and is close to the medicine den which is part of a cave in a mini cliff that is covered in moss and has some small holes in the walls to hold herbs. The warriors' den is underneath the large and tangles tree roots to the right of the leader's den, the deputy's den is also underneath the roots of this tree but in a separate part of the warriors' den. The apprentice den is within a large hollowed out mossy tree, the clan creator chose this tree for the apprentices and not himself because he figured that the young ones would be able to enjoy their free time climbing and exploring this tree as it also has lots of lower and thick branches they can get to. The nursery is the largest den and within the hollowed out area of the largest tree. The ground cover of this den is naturally covered in moss and provides a nice floor for expecting queens and their kits. The bedding on-top of this moss creates the best environment possible for the nursery. The fresh-kill pile is found on a large tree stump which is around four fox-lengths in front of the leader's den. To the south of the territory, there is a small thunderpath with the forest on both sides. Apprentices are forbidden to cross without a mentor or trusted cat, and even then crossing the thunderpath should only be done when absolutely necessary. Monsters usually only use the thunderpath when the sun is high in the sky, but there have been times where monsters have shocked cats early in the morning or late at night. Mountains start to grow in the west, a river cutting near the base. Many mentors take apprentices hear to work on stamina and strength as well as hunting. Bloodclan's border on the mountain is about a quarter of the way up although it is not rare for cats to cross this a bit. In the east, there is a small river, which is the same one from the base of the mountain and it leads to a pond-like area and then continues past it out of the territory.

Reputation & Laws
Bloodclan cats have a reputation for being strong, loyal, brave and strict. However, many of the cats have personalities so much deeper than this. The cats care about each other, and they would protect each other from anything. There is a deep level of respect for those older and more powerful than you. Despite the clan name, these cats are not bloodthirsty and have a deep system of laws, honour and punishments. They are smart and think before rushing into fights or arguments. Many of the cats are extremely diplomatic and know exactly what to say and when to say it.

Respect each other, no matter what they may have done to you in the past, you need not stoop to their low.
Breeding with other clans is forbidden and will result in punishment. However, if it is to occur Bloodclan members take claim to the kits no matter what, and are willing to fight for their kin.
A kit in need is not to be rejected. If it is too young to remember parents it is to be taken in and be cared for by one of the queens. If the kit has a memory of the parents, clan or where it came from it shall be looked after and taken home by the next morning.
If any kit is injured it should be rushed to a medicine cat as quickly as possible, no matter where they are from.
You shall attend a whole clan training at least once every six months, whole clan training sessions often take place every second or third month.
WIP

Members
Cats here have all been initiated before acceptance into the pack, and only the strong, persistent, witty and courageous cats make it. While the clan has a variety of different breeds, abilities, sizes and shapes, you will mainly find short-haired and large cats here. The list below is what is commonly found in the clan, but it is subject to change as the clan grows. Colour names are in accordance to this colour sheet. The markings and colours can be put together.

Common Colours & Markings
Black/Ebony
Chocolate/Chestnut/Brown
Black Tabby/Brown Tabby
Black Smoke
Low-grade White Spotting (Less than 40% white)
Black Tortie

Uncommon Colours & Markings
Blue/"Grey"
Blue Tabby
Chocolate Tabby
Cream
All Point/Siamese/Himalayan, Mink/Tokinese and
Sepia/Solid/Burmese patterns except for the Lilac
Bicolour White
Cream Tabby
Chocolate Tortie
Blue Tortie
All tipped colours (Chinchilla/Shell, Shaded and Smoke)
except for Lilac and Black
Rare Colours & Markings
Lilac/Lavinder/Frost
Harlequin White
Apricot
Lilac Point/Siamese/Himalayan,
Mink/Tokinese and Sepia/Solid/Burmese patterns
All Patched Tortie/Tabby-tortie/Torbie patterns
Lilac Tortie
Lilac tipped colours
All Golden Shell Series except for Lilac

Very Rare Colours & Markings
Lilac Golden Chinchilla, Golden Shaded and Golden Smoke
High-Grade White Spotting (More than 60% white)
Seychellois Septième White
Seychellois Huitième White
Seychellois Neuvième White
Van White
Magpie White
Cobweb/Snowflake

Beliefs & Customs
If cats served a dutiful, kind, generous, respectful and honest life they shall live among the stars and starclan.
All cats that become disloyal or commit treason reason enough to be cast from the clan shall become marked. This is where the deputy, medicine cat and one of the selected warriors hold the cat down while the leader scars a series of lines into their shoulder. The mark often looks like this but is often varied since it isn't easy to do the exact same thing all the time.
When cats are buried they are buried in the Sun Clearing which is one of the only areas that tend to get constant sun. Where each cat is buried an item that represents them is put upon that grave, be it a stick, stone, skull, flower or anything else.
WIP

All in all we are loyal to our fellow members and we serve to protect and respect each other and our elders.

An archive is in the works, it shall be linked in my posts

[ Bloodclan has been founded ]
[ I will be your mod ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

imp. wrote:
    SKYCLAN

A B O U T
    SkyClan is a tight-knit Clan where everybody knows everybody. Inside of the camp, cats are quite social, usually making small talk with other clanmates. Even though it's never really come up, there's an unspoken bond in the Clan. These cats would fight to the death of each other. They thrive off of each other's presence, and if a cat dies, that's a pretty big deal. SkyClan can be grieving for moons and the sadness wouldn't leave. Now, that doesn't mean SkyClan can be the nicest. Leaders have a history to have been cruel and hostile to outsiders. Right now though, the leader is a fair cat. Clan members tend to be very protective and they don't put up with others. They know who'll waste their time, and they hate it. They hold grudges for as long as it takes for them to get their revenge back. Some could call them stubborn, others intolerable. It doesn't really matter though - they've been living this way forever, and it seems like it will stay this way. Good luck, SkyClan.

T E R R I T O R Y
    The SkyClan camp is located on a small island, surrounded by a large lake. It's very hard to get to, but also hard to get out off. This makes intruders very unlikely. The easiest way to get in or out is by walking the narrow bridge that connects the island to the mainland. There's only enough room for cats to walk with someone else by their side, or in a single-file line. The bridge is always guarded from the camp. The river is a danger of it's own. There are many rough, hidden rocks poking up from the surface. Even though there are many rocks, there are also many safe areas. The island was lucky to be one of those safespots. The water surrounding it is very clear, so cats are able to use it to their advantage.

T R A DI T I O N S
    - When a leader loses a life, it's said that a clan member
    must step forward and give their own life to the leader.
    - Each cat is given their own shell at apprenticeship. If
    the cat loses the shell, they're exiled from the Clan. If
    the cat dies, the shell is buried on the shore.
    - Apprentices are taught many battle techniques.
    - Apprentices get to pick their warrior suffixes.
    - Kits born at nighttime are said to become great fighters,
    kits born in the daytime are said to become great hunters.

[ Skyclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Heda ]

PrincessAlexis wrote:
The past year had been largely uneventful for Dappleclan. Lionstar had begun to slip into a depression, not ignoring his duties to the clan but not doing anything extra either. He hadn't been to the Moonpool in ages and perhaps the ancestors were going to think he had forgotten about them, though in fact they regularly haunted his dreams. The clan had not been attending gatherings either, and it was some time since they had spoken with their ally Moorclan. Things could have continued in this way for an untold length of time, but something broke the dark spell cast on their leader, and it was the beginning of Newleaf.

Unlike the territories of many other clans, their desert home did not burst into life and color with a flourish, but neither did it flood so there was always something to be grateful for. Here, Newleaf came quietly, announced by the flowering of the cacti around camp. Their new radiance was something precious to behold, and captivated all of the cats equally. Aside from Lionstar, none of them were born and raised in the desert so they were consistently surprised by their home's little idiosyncrasies.

Still there was a certain discomfort that Lionstar could not completely shake. When the black mood began, almost exactly one year ago, it had been due to the arrival of Dappleclan's medicine cat, Frostwing. He had been kind and friendly and respectful toward the leader in every way except one - he had competed with Lionstar for the affection of Feathercurl. The situation was complicated by the fact that Feathercurl was not and never had been Lionstar's mate. He'd had affection for her, certainly, but he'd never taken an official step or even spoken candidly with her about his feelings. The medicine cat he had so desperately wanted to bring his family safely into this world was the very cat who'd snatched that life away from him, merely by existing.

The warrior code prohibited medicine cats from taking a mate or having kits, and that could have been the end of the issue, but Feathercurl was deeply in love with Frostwing. The two were nearly inseparable and spent every possible minute together. Furthermore, in this entire year they had never transgressed the boundaries set in place for them by clan rules, and this was causing Lionstar to question everything that he had ever known. He could no longer stand to see Feathercurl's life pass her by while she remained kit-less. He knew her well enough to know the ache in her belly when she thought of the family that her leader was preventing her from having. With a heavy heart, finally he decided to make the announcement that would seal his fate, break the laws he'd come to stake his life on, and give a chance at happiness and prosperity to the female he loved most of all.

"Dappleclan, gather 'round," he called out from atop the sunning rock. When each cat had come forth from their den and sat staring up at him expectantly, he met each one's eyes individually. "It has been a dark year for us, but all of you have proven strong and loyal. You have upheld the laws and struggled as one when your leader was not able to direct you to a better place, but the day has come where I am finally able to put my feelings aside and do what is right for us - what is good for all of us. Today I announce that medicine cats are officially allowed to have mates and kits. I believe that this will improve life for all of us."

With that he leapt off the rock and approached Frostwing. For all the misfortune of this cat having stolen Feathercurl's heart, he was a pure and innocent soul, with nothing but respect and fondness for his leader. The two rubbed noses, and Lionstar finally felt as though he had made things right. No longer speaking from atop a pedestal, he greeted his clanmates now as friends.

[Lionstar and Raccoonmask go on patrol, hoping to find more cats.]
[Frostwing and Feathercurl go for a walk together, and Feathercurl accepts Frostwing's request to become mates.]
[Lionstar, Raccoonmask, Frostwing, and Feathercurl go hunting.]

[ Lionstar and Raccoonmask found two littermates: a warrior and an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Feathercurl is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Lionstar, Raccoonmask, Frostwing and Feathercurl caught two sand vipers and a small lark while hunting ]

oceanz wrote:
one moon ago
after rowanclaw and maplestar had announced their exciting the news, the clan parted ways for the day. maplestar went solo hunting to calm her nerves. snowshoe took dawnpaw to the field east of camp to train, and dawnpaw was able to master her hunters crouch. rowanclaw went on his own to do a quick border check. he was met by a large, brown tabby tom with a threatening appearance. the loner seemed to have just been waiting on the border for someone to come along. rowanclaw stood up straight and took a deep breath before approaching the stranger. "ah, yes, I was wondering when one of you would finally show up." the tom spoke before rowanclaw had a chance. his eyes seemed to pierce into rowanclaw, making him feel uneasy. "name and business please?" rowanclaw asked, trying to make his voice as monotone as possible. the tom simply smiled at him "you clan cats are always so formal. alright, alright." he laughed with a shake of his head "my name is mud, yes it's a weird name I know but my dear old mother blessed me with it. anyway, my business? I've heard a lot about this new clan from the other loners.. even the kittypets are talking about you. so naturally, I was interested." mud paused, studying rowanclaw for a moment, as if waiting for the other tom to react. "if my point wasn't obvious, I'd like to join your clan." the large cat continued and rolled his eyes jokingly, "I'm not much of a fighter I admit, but I do know quite a bit about medicine. my mother taught me all about the different herbs and what they can treat, she was a.. what do you call them? ah- a medicine cat yes, she was a medicine cat before." mud continued, hoping to impress the clan cat. rowanclaw was quiet for a moment, something about mud seemed off, but the clan did need a medicine cat. giving in, rowanclaw nodded "alright.. follow me. I'll take you to maplestar and she will judge whether or not you will be a good fit for autumnclan.." he mumbled, motioning mud to walk forward. he was not about to let this stranger be behind him, he could potentially attack.
the two walked in silence to the camp. when they arrived, they were seemingly the only two there. "maplestar must still be out hunting.. we will wait by her den until she returns." rowanclaw said, clearing his throat. it seemed like forever until maplestar returned, dropping her prey in the fresh kill pile.rowanclaw.. who is this new face you've brought into camp?" she asked, looking mud up and down. mud sat up straight and bowed his head "greetings! you must be maplestar... my name is mud." the tabby introduced himself, offering the leader a charming smile. maplestar looked from rowanclaw to mud "mud.. yes, well welcome to autumnclan. what is it we can do for you?" maplestar asked, sitting down. "well.. I'd like to join your clan.. as I've told your companion rowanclaw here, I've heard a lot about it.." he went on to say the same little speech he gave rowanclaw.
maplestar was quiet, in thought. "alright mud, I'll allow you to stay for now. if you show that you can be of value to this clan, and if starclan approves, you may stay."

present time
maplestar had woken up to her stomach feeling queasy. was she getting sick? the auburn colored cat pushed herself to her paws and made her way into the medicine cat den. "mudslide.. a-are you awake?" the she-cat called softly, her voice tired and strained. a big yawn sounded from the back right side of the den and a pair of bright golden eyes could be seen in the dark. "if I wasn't before I am now.. what can I do for you darling?" the new medicine cat asked, stretching before walking over to the she-cat. "I woke up feeling nauseous and like I was going to vomit, I think I'm getting sick." maplestar groaned, sitting down with a huff. mudslide nodded and did a quickly circle around the she-cat, checking for symptoms of illness and quizzing her about other problems she was having. the tabby sat down, facing maplestar and was quiet for a moment before breaking out into a smile and laughing. maplestar's eyes widened in surprise "w-what? why are you? what's wrong?" she asked, narrowing her eyes suspiciously. mudslide shook his head and continued to smile "my dear maplestar you are certainly not sick." he began. maplestar shuffled in her spot "well what's wrong with me then?" she asked, alarmed. the medicine cat gently placed his tail on her shoulder "you're expecting kits darling." he responded softly. maplestar sat, shocked and speechless for a few heartbeats before breaking into a big smile. "I.. I'm...I'm going to.. I'm a mother?" she stammered, getting to her paws quickly, "I need to tell rowanclaw! I- wait.. I'm the leader.. what if.. w-what.. am I allowed to?" she began, panicking slightly. mudslide quickly hushed her "starclan knew you were expecting the last time they visited you and told you they approved of me, if they objected they would've said something then.. yes?" the tabby calmed her. "as for being leader, that just means you'll have to sit back and relax a bit more.. let all of us do the heavy lifting alright?" maplestar agreed and thanked mudslide before running off to find rowanclaw. she was at first nervous to announce her new news to him, but after seeing the joy on his face, her worries washed away instantly. the clan really was growing, and becoming greater every day.
--
[maplestar rests in camp]
[snowshoe and dawnpaw go out to battle train]
[rowanclaw goes on border patrol]
[mudslide goes to look for herbs]

[ Dawnpaw learned the Battle skill while training ]
[ Rowanclaw found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Mudslide gathered sorrel and raspberry leaves while herb hunting ]
[ Since you took Mudslide as your medicine cat, you get to pick five herbs from here to start off your medicine store ]

zephyrine wrote:
The scent of dog was thick in the air. They were very, very close. "We need to get out of here already!" Falconchaser hissed under his breath to the rest of the patrol. "No, we need to find out how many there are so we know how many cats to bring to chase them out," growled Patchthorn as he silently crept forward, peeking through the bushes at the horrid creatures. "One of you brown tabbies sneak closer to get a better look. The dogs would surely see myself, Dewfang, and Junipertail." Falconchaser noticeably gulped, eyeing the dogs nervously. "I'll do it," Ivytuft offered. At a nod from Patchthorn, she slowly stepped out from the behind the cluster of bushes that the six cats were hiding behind, crouched so that her belly brushed the ground. Then she froze and observed the scene. After a few moments, a sigh came from the older tom, "Well?" "I can see three... but there might be another one behind a tree," the tabby relayed. "That's good enough. Let's go." On the way back to camp, Dewfang's mind was whirling with ideas. Plots, to describe them more accurately. He knew Frigidrose would be delighted to find out that there were dogs in the territory. But if someone told Emberstar, which was the likely thing to happen, a patrol would be sent out to chase them away, and that wouldn't be good. "Patchthorn," he piped up suddenly. "That was a long patrol. And you all are going to need some rest and time to eat before you set out again. I'll be fine going without food - I'll inform Emberstar or Frigidrose of the dogs." Dewfang stared at the senior warrior, anxiously waiting for him to give his permission. "Yes, yes, that'll be fine," the black-and-white tom drawled. Dewfang breathed a barely audibly sigh of relief, noticing for the first time how hard his heart was pounding against his ribcage. Oh no.... And there was that feeling again - that same feeling of queasiness, dizziness, and being out of control that he had had before he pushed his mother into the raging river. No, he had to ignore it.

The sun beat down on the camp relentlessly. Sunhigh patrols were supposed to set out soon, but everyone kept trying to prolong it until a later, cooler time. But the fur along Frigidrose's spine was flat and smooth, not rising in anger with her Clan-mates. The situation was just what she needed. She quickly began to concoct a plot in her head. Patrols had to be sent out, whether they liked it or not. Perhaps their beloved Emberstar could talk some sense into them. Even if she was still recovering from her sickness and unable to join the patrol, she might be able to convince some cats to go. Yes, that would get her to leave the camp for certain. "Emberstar?" the deputy purred, standing just outside the den. When the leader called for her to enter, Frigidrose calmly took a seat in front of the spotted tabby. "I trust you're feeling better?" "Yes, yes, of course," Emberstar meowed, a hint of irritation in her voice. "Why do you ask? What's the matter?" The silver she-cat allowed herself a slight sigh before she replied, "The Clan is reluctant to set out on sunhigh patrols due to the heat. Ridiculous, isn't it? I was hoping you could encourage them somehow?.." Emberstar jumped to her paws, shock clear on her face. "They call themselves warriors, and yet they're too afraid of patrolling on a hot day!" she spat in disgust. "I will lead the patrol myself - someone needs to set a proper example for them." She hurried out of the den. A small smile slowly grew on Frigidrose's face. Oh, everything was falling into place just perfectly. No one but her and the members of the dawn patrol had any knowledge of the dogs in the territory.

"Dustfall, Honeydapple, Pinedust, and Tansypatch!" Emberstar yowled as soon as she stepped out of her den. The four cats, who were sitting in the shade, chatting, froze and stared at the leader as she hurried toward them. "You four are coming with me." Low mumbles of 'Yes, Emberstar,' were heard as the warriors followed her out of the camp, heads down in shame, though they knew not what they had done wrong. Quickly Dewfang slipped out of the entrance and trotted to catch up with them. "Emberstar," he called, "You don't have a full patrol. May I join?" "Yes, you may. Hurry up." Frigidrose had told him to join the patrol at all costs so that he could lead them to the dogs. He was so, so nervous. That certain feeling wouldn't leave him alone, and he felt as if he would vomit at any moment. His stomach kept twisting and churning, his head spinning, but he had to ignore it. He had no choice, he thought.

Emberstar paid no attention to Honeydapple when she mentioned scenting something funny. "There's nothing," she meowed coldly. The truth was, her nose was functioning properly after her sickness, and after hearing her response to the cream tabby, no one in the patrol dared second Honeydapple's statement. "I don't know what's the matter with some of you, fretting about everything," the leader muttered. "How often is it that a patrol encounters something dangerous?" Dewfang glanced in Honeydapple's direction to find her glaring at Emberstar's back, and quickly he looked away. The scent was stronger now, and then suddenly he thought he saw something move in the trees to the left. The young tom slowed to a stop, mewing uncertainly, "Uh... I swear I just saw something...." Emberstar sighed noisily and growled, "I assure you, it is nothing. You need to stop -" A thunderous commotion surged from the bushes as four large, muscular dogs - more accurately described as beasts - attacked. Immediately Dewfang fled the scene as fast as his paws could carry him, glad to not hear any heavy sets of paws chasing after him. What he did hear that was more terrifying was the shrill screaming of his Clan-mates. Oh StarClan, what was he doing? He couldn't look back, he had to get to camp. The leader fought almost blindly though her eyes were wide open. She couldn't process what was happening. Leaping onto the back of one of the creatures, she dug her claws and teeth deep into the flesh. The dog yelped wildly, jumped around, tried to shake her off, but she held fast. Then unfortunately for Emberstar, it fell onto its back, and with doing so crushed her. It quickly leapt off to attack another cat, but the leader lay on the ground, swiftly losing unconsciousness. She struggled to keep her eyes open. She had to - she had to help her Clan-mates, they needed her. A feeling of helplessness settled in. Then everything was black.

A shriek ripped through the air. Daisyskip stared at her mother's broken body as it was brought into the camp. The young queen could hardly move. Hurriedly Crowstorm corraled the kits into the nursery, and sat in the entrance to block them from seeing the devastating scene in the middle of the camp. Two bodies - Honeydapple and Dustfall - were limp, and Pinedust and Tansypatch suffered serious injuries. Emberstar was just barely awake. She had been unconscious just moments before when she was carried into the camp, and several cats thought she was dead. Apparently she still had one last life left. But the loss of Honeydapple seemed to be the hardest. Daisyskip had now buried her head in her mother's fur, sobbing, choking out in a quiet voice, "Oh mom... Mom, why?.. Why did you have to go?" Foxpounce and Birchwing sat on either side of the sister, staring misty-eyed at the bloodied cream tabby whom the whole Clan had loved and cherished. LeafClan was going to be so different without her. As Crowstorm finally left the nursery to join his mate in mourning, Tawnykit ventured out. "Tawnykit!" Sootpaw exclaimed in a hushed voice, hurrying toward his adopted sister. "You shouldn't be out here -" "She's my grandma, too," the ginger tabby mewed in a steady voice. Sootpaw stood there for a moment, trying to decide what would be best to do.... "Yes, you're right.... Come sit with Lightpaw and me." The two quietly padded to where their brother was sitting - a corner of the camp where they likely wouldn't be noticed. Tawnykit soon found Honeydapple's body, the beautiful pelt she had always associated with kindness and good times. But those gorgeous dark blue eyes were closed. Those eyes that always seemed to be smiling. "Why did she have to go?" the she-kit whimpered, blinking away the tears that were welling in her eyes. "Well... it's just StarClan's will. And that's who she's with now - StarClan. She's watching over us," Sootpaw explained gently. Tawnykit continued to stare at the scene in front of her, she couldn't look away. "She wasn't supposed to go..."

Prey eaten: x3 mice, x2 squirrels, + x1 small fish
Emberstar has lost two lives to the dog attack
Honeydapple and Dustfall join StarClan
Pinedust suffers serious injuries (deep scratches, broken leg, blinded)
Tansypatch suffers serious injuries (deep scratches, wrenched claws)
Kitting: Sheepclaw

[ Starclan has two new stars among its skies. Honeydapple and Dustfall will be well looked after ]
[ Pinedust will need x1 goldenrod for his scratches, x1 broom and x1 bindweed for his broken leg, and x1 celandine for his eyes ]
[ Tansypatch will need x1 horsetail for her scratches and x1 comfrey root for her wrenched claws ]
[ Sheepclaw gave birth to two kits ]

♥ Owl ♥ wrote:
● 𝟏 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓰𝓸 ●
" wait " Ferretnose meowed as a new scent reached her little nose, the words making the tabby deputy stop as well. his green eyes went towards her as the warrior started to sniff the air, trying to see if she can find where the direction the scent was coming from. she then darted her icy eyes towards upwards before flicking her tail to signal the deputy to follow her. Shrewrunner gave a nod of his head to note her that he understand her signal before going towards the scent, their steps not making a single sound. they passed by many wonderful, colorful wild flowers and many of the lively oak trees as they made their way to the new discovery. when they reached the scrouce of the strange new scent, all they saw was a bright white tail that was poking out of a bush. it was as still as a wooden pole. Ferretnose gave a quiet hiss at the trespasser but did not attack due Sparrowstar's orders of finding new cats and she didn't want to attack just in case it's a wild cat that can join their forces. Shrewrunner, not wanting to speak words to the creature, walked up to the tail and gave it a small, gentle pawslap of it's tail. that said creature jumped out of the bush in surprise at the sudden touch, making the two clan cats jump back. what they saw was a white cat with green surprised eyes with narrow pupils. a few minutes passed of awkward quietness and the cat having heavy breaths of surprise before finally calming down and having his breathing back to normal. " h-hello " the cat meowed with an awkward tone, trying to break the quiet that was between him and the two cats. " what are you doing here? " Ferretnose spat at the trespasser, making them shift their paws with an uncomfortable aura. " Ferretnose y-you're s-s-scaring them. r-remember S-Sparrowstar's o-o-orders? " Shrewrunner meowed towards the she-cat, making his gaze turn towards them. she sighed but gave a nod towards him. but one wrong move towards them and she is gonna give them her claws and sharp teeth. Shrewrunner stepped up to the newcomer, with a shy but kind gaze towards them in his green eyes. " I-I'm sorry for that. n-now p-p-please explain why you are h-here? " " oh. I-I'm i-i-in fact looking f-for a clan t-to join. would you h-happen to be o-one? " he meowed towards them, hope in his green eyes that they are clan cats. Shrewrunner's gaze turned into one of shocked, not expecting them to say that they were willing to join, before giving him a nod. " w-why y-yes we are. w-w-we are the cats of Sparrowclan. i-i'm Shrewrunner the deputy and here i-i-is Ferretnose, a-a-a warrior of o-our clan " the tabby meowed before pointing his tail towards her, her gaze still hostile towards the trespasser. " o-o-oh cool. s-s-so who do I go t-to t-t-to ask if I can j-join? " the cat meowed. the deputy stood up and flicked his tail to let the newcomer know to follow them to camp and ask if Sparrowstar would allow him to join. the three cats walked back to camp, Ferretnose was far away from the toms. she was giving them her hostile aura all the way back to camp.

● 𝓹𝓻𝒆𝓼𝒆𝓷𝓽 ●
Sparrowstar padded his way towards the glowing waters of the moonpool, ready to ask starclan for another cat to help out in his clan. Ferretnose went on a border patrol herself meanwhile Snowstep and Shrewrunner are on a hunting patrol. Sparrowstar swear those two must be brothers or something, since they seemed to act the same around new cats. the leader shook his head to chase away those thoughts as he went up towards the pool and dipped his nose into the waters once again. he then took a few pawsteps back away from the waters and curling into a little ball to meet with the starry cats of above. when he awoke, he was on the dusty grounds of their clan as their starry eyes were on him. the leader stood up and gave them a respectful dip of his head before starting. " cats of Starclan, I am Sparrowstar of Sparrowclan. it is nice to meet you all again. the clan is doing very well as I somehow got three more cats to join and help me with my clan. but this clan is still missing one more cat that we need to survive. a medicine cat. I would like to request a medicine cat to help out when deadly sicknesses come or when a bloody battle starts. a cat who can heal up my warriors to full health when they get sick or hurt. "

[ my clan eats one rock bass ]
[ Sparrowstar asks for a medicine cat from Starclan ] ● [ Ferretnose is on a solo border patrol ] ● [ Snowstep + Shrewrunner are on a hunting patrol ]

[ Starclan has sent Owlclan a medicine cat ]
[ Ferretnose found an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Snowstep and Shrewrunner caught two rock bass and a shrew while hunting ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frightened eyes » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:13 pm

⠀ོBIRCHCLANx xx
    ━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    birchclan has made its home in a forest of birch trees, where they
    have lived since their ancestors first settled there. the forest mea
    ns a lot to this clan, as their history has been written in the trees
    for generations and generations since the great birchstar. quite li
    terally their history has been inscribed onto the rough bark of the
    birch trees surrounding the hallow where they made their camp, t
    he names of the clan's legendary cats carved into the wood for as
    long as they could remember. in celebration of those who came lo
    ng before them the first day of every leaf-fall their leader sits upo
    n the branch of the birch tree, the clan below him, which serves a
    s a place for all clan meetings, and tells the story of their first anc
    estors. proud cats, birchclan is one that is not to be messed with.

in order to become a warrior, apprentices must visit the moonpool
    before their warrior ceremony and hunt five pieces of prey withou
    t their mentor's help, watched closely by their mentor and the lea
    der from the shadows, unseen by the apprentice being evaluated.

birchclan cats usually have lighter fur colors and shorter fur, althou
    gh when they accept cats (loners, kittypets, rogues, etc) outside of
    the clan darker colors are accepted with open arms. prideful and w
    illful cats, their warriors are called berserkers who are well-trained
    in battle and hunting, and they are not afraid of speaking their min
    ds when the time calls for it.
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:26 pm

•|Cream Clan|•
number of cats ;; 5
2 tom(s) | 3 molly(s)

[002]
//im make a proper post next time i swear, ill also introduce the cats i adopted//

[tigerlily goes on hunting patrol]
[hailbreeze goes on a border patrol]
[featherstar asks starclan for a caregiver]

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

King
| featherstar | thirty-five moons | tom
lives ;; ★★★★★★★★★
[ ❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴅ? ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ʟᴇᴀᴅ.❞ ]

King's General
| hailbreeze | thirty-three moons | molly

Shamans
| milquetoast | thirty moons | tom
[url]❁[/url] | name | age | gender

Shaman's Trainees

Gaurdians
| heathersway | twenty-seven moons | molly
[url]❁[/url] | name | age | gender

Hunters
| tigerlily | sixteen moons | molly

Trainees
-

Caregiver
-

Youngsters
-

Ancient
-
    Ally Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | SparrowClan | ♥ Owl ♥

Medicine Storage
    -

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    rabbits | x0 | 3 servings | 0 servings total
    fish[large] | x0 | 3 servings | 0 servings total
    fish[small] | x0 | 2 servings | 0 servings total
    songbirds | x3 | 2 servings | 9 servings total
    mices | x0 | 1 servings | 0 servings total
    voles | x1 | 1 servings | 1 servings total

Mentors:

Starclan Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:02 pm

peacekeeper. wrote:
    ⠀ོBIRCHCLANx xx
    ━━
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    birchclan has made its home in a forest of birch trees, where they
    have lived since their ancestors first settled there. the forest mea
    ns a lot to this clan, as their history has been written in the trees
    for generations and generations since the great birchstar. quite li
    terally their history has been inscribed onto the rough bark of the
    birch trees surrounding the hallow where they made their camp, t
    he names of the clan's legendary cats carved into the wood for as
    long as they could remember. in celebration of those who came lo
    ng before them the first day of every leaf-fall their leader sits upo
    n the branch of the birch tree, the clan below him, which serves a
    s a place for all clan meetings, and tells the story of their first anc
    estors. proud cats, birchclan is one that is not to be messed with.

in order to become a warrior, apprentices must visit the moonpool
    before their warrior ceremony and hunt five pieces of prey withou
    t their mentor's help, watched closely by their mentor and the lea
    der from the shadows, unseen by the apprentice being evaluated.

birchclan cats usually have lighter fur colors and shorter fur, althou
    gh when they accept cats (loners, kittypets, rogues, etc) outside of
    the clan darker colors are accepted with open arms. prideful and w
    illful cats, their warriors are called berserkers who are well-trained
    in battle and hunting, and they are not afraid of speaking their min
    ds when the time calls for it.

[ Birchclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Deimos ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:34 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Ocean Plumeria wrote:

[ My clan ate 1 bird ]
[ Firestar, Bramblefur and nightclaw go on a border patrol to find the rogue ]
[ Firestar goes to the moonpool and asks for a warrior ]
[ Blueflower and brightpaw go herb hunt together ]

Starclan has granted you a warrior
Your patrol successfully found the rogue. They've been stealing to feed their 1 2 kits. Will you chase them out for thievery?
While herb hunting, your cats found Dock, Rush, and Sweet-Sedge

p-lasticplants wrote:
•|Cream Clan|•
number of cats ;; 5
2 tom(s) | 3 molly(s)

[002]
//im make a proper post next time i swear, ill also introduce the cats i adopted//

[tigerlily goes on hunting patrol]
[hailbreeze goes on a border patrol]
[featherstar asks starclan for a caregiver]

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Starclan has granted you a caregiver. She will be due in 2 moons
While hunting, Tigerlily caught a large fish, and two mice
Your patrol passed uneventfully

((Would you be willing to send my a list of your new roles? X3))

Last edited by krazykitty00 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frightened eyes » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:04 pm

⠀ོBIRCHCLANx xx

xxxxxxx"Snowthroat, you are now Snowstar. Lead your clan well with strength and vigilance."

xxxxxxxThe massive, short-furred pure white tom looked around the circle of heavenly cat's surrounding him, all who had given a life with their blessings and murmured words. Their fur glittered with stars, silver pooling around their paws and their expressions ranging from pride to confidence. Spottedtail, his mother, a beautiful she-cat with a darkly dappled pelt. Whitepaw, a stark white little she-cat who had been his first apprentice, her blue eyes sparkling with her usual mischief, and a shot hit his heart — how he missed his apprentice. Whitepaw would have made a fantastic warrior. Finchstrike, a blazing ginger tom with eyes the color of leaves, the previous deputy before him. Froststar, Whitepaw's mother and his mentor, the leader before him who had died in a gorge. And then, Thorntail, Duststrike, Littlefur, Shrewpelt, and Appledawn — warriors before him, who had treated him with the utmost respect even when he was the youngest deputy Birchclan had ever known. Those had been his nine lives, and he treasured each one. "I will."

xxxxxxxThe newly deputy-turned leader opened his eyes from where he lay at the edge of the Moonpool, his magnificent head resting on his large paws, content for moment to let the memories he had shared with the cats who had given him his nine lives run through his mind. The large tom eventually got to his paws, turning to speak a few words before he left to make the trek back home. "Starclan, give me a deputy to help me lead my clan."

xxxxxxxTurning to the path worn by many paw-steps he made his way up the trail, the wind rippling through his fur before he started his journey home.

[ Snowstar receives his nine lives from Starclan and then asks for a deputy ]
[ Once back in his territory Snowstar goes on a solo border patrol ]

I will put up the other information tomorrow
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's trial post 3

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:31 pm

Season: Green-Leaf
    Weather: The once warming weather has come to a Gault. There is no sun out today as it hides behind a heavy blanket of clouds. There is a strong breeze that holds the scent of rain, it will surely be upon the clan in no time. With the oncoming storm prey will be hiding as they stay cozy in their burrows. Predators have also taken shelter but loners will be found as they seek shelter from the oncoming storm.

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:Image
[ badgerleap, pinestep, thundercry, and owlpaw go out hunting ]
[ thundercry trains owlpaw on how to hunt ]
[ The clan consumes 2 servings ]

Owlpaw wiggled his hind end as he was a fox tail length away from the mouse that Thundercry had scented for him to practice. The apprentice waited just as his mentor had shown him and when the mouse put it's head down to scurry around, Owlpaw pounced. He landed on it and looked at his mentor with joy filled eyes "Look sir! I caught it!"

"Great, let's not prolong the inevitable though and end it's life quickly. Bite down hard on the back of its neck and it will go limp in no time." Thundercry explained. Owlpaw did just as his mentor had said before a cat came out from the bushes and smiled at them.

"I couldn't help but noticed that you caught that mouse. That is a very nice catch, and on such a cloudy and miserable day as today too." The loner curled their tail to the side before sitting down and stealing glances at the other cats, unsure what they would do.

Badgerleap, Pinestep, Thundercry and Owlpaw caught two birds and a mouse with the help of a loner.
    Owlpaw learns the hunting skill.
Last edited by amethyst14 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsceneSymphony » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:38 pm

Number of Cats: 4
Moon: 3

"Cicadastar." The sharp mew cut through the gentle rustling of leaves in the wind, and Cicadastar craned his head around and squinted through the bright light outside the camp to see Stillmarsh trotting towards himself and Dustfrost. "Come with me." He knew Stillmarsh meant no disrespect in her commanding wording and now knew his deputy well enough that he could practically feel the stress radiating from her, despite her blunt affect and deceptively neutral scent.

Stillmarsh may often be a bit too wound-up, but it was unwise - not to mention extremely rude - to ignore when she thought something had to be done. "Of course," he called back, "just a moment." To Dustfrost, more quietly, "are you alright on your own?" The newcomer was a cantankerous and large tom, clearly once an imposing leader, but the longer he stayed with MudClan the more clear it was that his health had sharply declined since leaving his Clan. He couldn't keep up with the Clan hunting and some days - such as this one - he barely moved at all and ate nothing. He wouldn't admit to needing help, but Cicadastar had never cared much about protecting macho pride and had no interest in letting a cat he was responsible for hurt themself over it, so he brought Dustfrost water and tried to coax some prey into him on his bad days.

Dustfrost licked at the (now essentially dry) moss, searching for more water with feigned nonchalance, then raised his head to stare at the leader. "I'll probably light the camp on fire if you leave me alone for two blinks. Deserters are known for their complete unreliability, who knows what might happen if you don't treat me like a particularly self-destructive kit."

"Uh, right. Well, just... do what you want, I guess. Aside from burning down the camp, please."

Dustfrost looked amused for a moment, then squashed back the hint of affability with a scathing flick of his tail. "Stop hovering. You have things to do, stop avoiding them playing medicine cat with me." Still conflicted, not only at whether to leave the weak cat in camp alone but also whether to be amused, concerned, or annoyed by his cynicism, Cicadastar bounded out of the rotting wood entrance to join Stillmarsh. She gestured to him to follow, and they ran over the fields past the horseplace, past the mountainous silver den, to the edge of their inner border.

"Scent markers. They're strong and fresh, and more than a lone cat. Cats we don't know are moving in on the buffer territory," Stillmarsh paused, licked her nose and pinned her ears nervously, "Could be a Clan planning to claim our inner territory."

"Good find. I'm sure we can find them and they'll agree to leave if we catch them early enough, before they get settled. We'll patrol together. Thank you, Stillmarsh."

_______

After a long time searching, the leader and deputy decided to give up for the day - or Cicadstar convinced Stillmarsh - to bring the news back to the camp and save their energy for hunting and patrolling the next day (they were rather tight on prey at the moment, and Cicadastar fully intended to take advantage of the warming weather to get his Clan strong as soon as possible). Stillmarsh took Cicadastar aside before they went back to camp for the night and cautioned him not to get too wrapped up in the details of taking care of his Clan when they needed him more for bigger things. He protested that he was just doing right by his Clan and wasn't being distracted, but Stillmarsh just gave him a hard stare and left him to think about it.

Still pondering if he should have spent more time protecting his borders and less his cats individually, Cicadastar grabbed a portion of stickleback from the fresh-kill pile. What he really needed was a medicine cat to take care of the Clan's health so he could worry about his duties as leader, but the loners and strays he knew had little knowledge of medicine and he couldn't imagine leaving his Clan at the moment to journey to the Moonpool. Falling back on his habit of prayer, he breathed a plea to StarClan.

Dustfrost snorted. Cicadastar looked at him, offended and incredulous that any Clan cat would scorn faith in StarClan. "If you want the stars to send a medicine cat to help make me less useless, don't waste your breath. There's no way they'll help heal me - they were apparently so offended that any cat would dare have the audacity to make their choices and live their own life that they had to punish me with this. Spiteful old things couldn't just leave me alone, and they've put me through... so much pain since I left PearlClan," the seething tabby took a deep steadying breath, uncomfortable with revealing more emotion than the impassive sarcasm he usually stuck to. "But, hey, it's whatever. 'Just do what you want, I guess.' Just don't ask for help for me from StarClan, okay?" Cicadastar didn't know how to reply, and simply nodded before retiring to his den. He felt sorry for Dustfrost apparently going through some painful experiences in the past moons and feeling that he was being punished by StarClan, but he couldn't shake the deep uneasiness that prickled beneath his pelt at sharing a camp with a clanmate who held so much spite for StarClan. Unnerved, he tried to get to sleep quickly, motivated to patrol bright and early the next morning.

[MudClan consumes 1 mouse and 1 fish]
[Cicadastar patrols and finds Goldeneye and Pebblepaw]
[Stillmarsh and Shellshard hunt]

Leader:
          Cicadastar | 29 moons | tom | X

Deputy:
          Stillmarsh | 32 moons | she-cat | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Shellshard | 13 moons | she-cat | X
          Dustfrost | 38 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | TideClan | utena
    East | GorseClan | Ember!
    West | Bay

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile: 1 serving
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Fish | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Crab | x0 | 1 serving
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Shorebird | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Back at CS again!
♥: food animal medicine, access to care, welfare, ecology, bugs, lifting
MHA, DC, RvB, Homestuck, Discworld, Area X, Star Trek
Eve \ adult \ she or he \ DVM student

ImageImage Image
obsceneSymphony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S t a g C l a n - ( 06 )

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:13 pm

Number of Cats: seven
Males;; four • Females;; three
Moons;; five
Next Shimmer Pond visit;; 11/10

Thundercry looked at the new she cat who had wondered over to them. Though he puffed his chest out in pride not showing any hostility. "That's my apprentice for you! Owlpaw here is the best!" He purred out receiving a little laugh from the apprentice tom. The she cat also chuckled before meowing, "Uh, my name is Eirikur. Who are you all?" Happily, Owlpaw took the lead this time. "You already know me! I'm Owlpaw and the big guy is Thundercry. The she cat is Pinestep and the other tom is Badgerleap." He introduced before getting a bit worried when seeing the she cat get a bit nervous. "Clan cats huh? I'm sorry about trespassing then. I was hoping to make a few friends and well... no nevermind. It wasn't even worth it. I'm sorry. Take care." Eirikur sighed out and padded away. Thundercry looked around before he raced off after the she cat. "Hey it's alright. Eirikur listen, don't be sorry okay? We won't hurt you. In fact I would say that our leader would like to add you to the clan. We are all a family over there. What do you say?" Eirikur glanced back at the tom before a small smile grew on her face. "Well... if you're sure about it. Thank you Thundercry." She meowed before giving him a small nuzzle which stunned the tom at first but eventually he nuzzled her back. "Alright then. Come, we will take you back to camp. After that I could show you the borders and maybe we could hunt some more?" Thundercry suggested. "I'd love too!" the female answered back now beaming in joy. No one has ever gave her a chance like this to fit in before. She was abused by her father after her mother died and her brothers weren't any help. She was smaller then your average cat but she was quite energetic. Thundercry and Eirikur padded back to camp now talking about themselves and just getting to know each other better leaving a jealous Pinestep and a worried Badgerleap and Owlpaw behind them.

The five cats reached camp and showed the new she cat around before she was approached by the leader. "Alright you guys, this is enough cats for now." Sorrelstar meowed out before flinching when seeing the new she cat start to panic. "No don't worry miss. I'll allow you in but no more after." Eirikur calmed down immediately after before she gave her new clanmates a smile. "May I be called Weaselhop? My mom always said I looked like a weasel." Eirikur spoke out. Sorrelstar nodded before she meowed out, "Thundercry, could you take our newly named Weaselhop around the territory? She seems the more comfortable around you." The leader asked and got a nod in response. The two cats dashed out of the camp to start exploring a bit.

The group of cats in camp disbanded but Pinestep immediately went to the warriors den. She was soon accompanied by Badgerfang. "Hey Pinestep. You doing okay? You recently haven't been yourself. Is it because of Thundercry's new friend?" He asked as he took a seat beside her. "In a way. I'm just scared that she might take him away from me. A she cat he hasn't even known for a moon over a she cat he travelled here with. I just don't know." Badgerfang nodded before meowing softly, "Hey, it's okay. They are just friends after all. I'm sure he still loves you deeply Pinestep. Nothing is going to happen." Pinestep looked at the tom before she nuzzled him and laid down beside him for comfort. "I just hope you are right."

[ Weaselhop and Thundercry go out hunting ]
[ The clan consumes 3 servings ]

Leader:
          sorrelstar | thirty-four | female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          reedberry | twenty-eight | male | X

Warriors:
          thundercry | thirty-seven | male | X
          weaselhop | thirty-one | female | X
          pinestep | twenty-eight | female | X
          badgerleap | twenty-three | male | X

Apprentices:
          owlpaw | eight | male | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Crushes:
          pinestep likes thundercry
          thundercry likes pinestep
          weaselhop likes thundercry

Mates:
          name and name
          name and name
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | SwiftClan | Phina D Wolf

Medicine Store
    catmint | x2 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
    chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
    cobweb | x1 | can help slow down bleeding
    coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing/soothes cracked pads
    elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
    honey | x1 | helps soothe throat/makes medicine easier to swallow
    poppy seeds | x1 | helps with sleep, shock, distress, and pain. not for queens.
    thyme | x1 | calms anxiety/helps with cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    mice | x1 | 1 servings
    big fish | x0 | 0 servings
    all birds | x2 | 6 servings
    total | x6 | 13 serving
    needed | 3 servings

Mentors:
    thundercry | owlpaw | zero training sessions | hunting, basic combat