Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby lucas tazmily » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:04 am

My clan's name is Silverclan. Silverclan are small and fast. Silverclan's territory is mostly filled with tall oak trees. A small stream runs through Silverclan and that stream is for drinking not swimming. Silverclan cats are peaceful cats, but they will fight like lions for whats right.

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [15]

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:38 am

Number of Cats: 22(5 Servings)
Toms: 11 Mollies: 11
Next Moonstone Visit: Now
🍁Archive🍁
───────────────────────
It was morning in Briarclan territory and the blizzard let up a little then. It was no just a slow snow fall but Cloudstar knew it was going to pick up again later and though he knew some cats in the clan could tough the cold, many had shorter pelts. The leader sighed, this is the most snow then he has seen in a long time and he feared for his clan mates. The large white tom left his den then and carefully made his way onto high rock "I need every cat out here." he yowled, knowing the echos would make it into the dens and wake every one.

Cloudstar found it strange that it took every cat a long time to gather out in camp, most of them are buried in snow. "I will make this quick. With the way the weather has been this pass moon I want every cat to take it easy today. Train your apprentice in the morning and then rest for the day. I don't want cats disappearing or catching sickness while on patrols. We have enough food for a few days to last us so don't worry about going out there. If you do leave though try to stay close to camp." Cloudstar announced. He watched as the groggy warriors agreed and chatted among themselves. "Since I have you gathered around here already, I would like to call Tigerkit up here." He knew that kit was watching and listening before seeing her tabby pelt bounce through the snow and eventually stood near him. "Tigerkit, you have reached the correct age to become an apprentice. You have even learned a few things as a kit so I know you are ready to take on this task. From this day on you will not be know as Tigerkit but as Tigerpaw, an apprentice to Briarclan. And with much thought, I have decided to become your mentor. I promised to teach you everything I know and maybe even a little more."

Cloudstar touched his nose to his new apprentice, her eyes were shining as the clan chanted "Tigerpaw! Tigerpaw!"

───────────────────────
Owlkit watched Archpool the best she could as he moved from his alcove to the nests. She had just opened her eyes and everything seemed so scary to her. When Archpool came back from is medicine store and came towards the small family she shrunk back into Fawnwillow's belly fur, leaving Lambkit alone to confront the tom. It didn't matter though because Archpool wanted to give Lambkit some herbs anyways.

"This should help with the fever.." Archpool muttered to himself before thinking again "Now just something to help that cough or at least sooth it.." the tom felt as though he was losing is mind, his memories and that worried him.

───────────────────────
Willowpaw shivered, she hated this blizzard but she was determined to pass this time. There was a little opening inside the branch of the whisper tree and it managed to cover her a little as the storm went on. She had managed to stay five days and nights in this creepy tree and knew it was just a little while longer. "I will pass. I will stay in this tree. I will catch that ermine. I will eat it as I receive my warrior name." she muttered over and over again.

"You know, the point of eating a piece of sacred prey at your ceremony is to share with Starclan?" The voice startled Willowpaw and she let out a hiss before seeing the starry pelt standing on the same branch as her. He only chuckled "I remember when I did this."

"Who are you?" Willowpaw asked the stranger.

"I am Fireclaw, I was a warrior before of Briarclan before Cloudstar found his way here. I came here because this tree is sacred and I felt like visiting. I heard you chanting that for the last few days and I just wanted to come see if you are alright." Fireclaw meowed to the apprentice.

"I will pass this time." Willowpaw meowed stubbornly.

"Of course you will." She heard his whisper a few times, he had already disappeared as the wind picked up. It caused the tree to whistle and the snow seemed to not fall on the tree.

"I will pass. I will stay in this tree. I will catch that ermine. I will eat it with Starclan as I receive my warrior name." Willowpaw began to chant again.

[Ceremony Tigerkit-Tigerpaw]
[Apprentice Trial Willowpaw is on her eighth day and needs an ermine.]
[Apprentice Training Ryepaw, Tigerpaw and Aspenpaw train.]
[Border Patrol Dawnflower, Badgerfall, Cloudstar and Mudpuddle patrol the border.]
[Lazy Day The majority of the clan rests, besides those who train.]
[Sickness Lambkit's fever has gone down but the cough remains.]
[Herb Used 1 feverfew.]
[Herb Hunting Archpool is searching for something that will ease or sooth Lambkit's coughing.]
[Prey Eaten ½ Ermine(1 serving) 1 Quail(3 servings) 1 Mouse(1 serving)]

────────────────────────────────────────

THE CLAN
        Leader:
        Cloudstar | 44 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆

Deputy:
        Bouldershade | 43 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
        Archpool | 62 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
        Owlkit will become the victim after
        she goes through apprentice training.

Warriors:
        Oriolefeather | 48 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Coppereyes | 38 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Dawnflower | 37 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Badgerfall | 32 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Foxclaw | 25 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Brambletuft | 15 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Mudpuddle | 14 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Russetmist | 14 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Apprentices:
        Willowpaw | 15 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Ryepaw | 7 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Aspenpaw | 7 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Tigerpaw | 6 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Queens:
        Lyrasong | 38 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Fawnwillow | 31 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:
        Dipperkit | 4 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Berrykit | 4 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Owlkit | 1 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lambkit | 1 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Elders:
        Resinmoon | 98 Moons | Tom | 🍁

FRESH-KILL PILE
        Mice | x2 | 1 servings
        Water Vole | x1 | 1 servings
        Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
        Quail | x2 | 3 servings
        Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
        Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings
        Total | 10 | 20 servings

DECEASED

Blizzardsong | Exiled and killed
        Owldust | Complications after kitting
        Whitekit | Stillborn
        Quailkit | Weak after birth

MATES
        Bouldershade and Fawnwillow
        ↪Tigerpaw
        Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
        ↪Ryepaw, Aspenpaw, Whitekit, Quailkit
        Owldust and Tux(Jinxclan)
        ↪Owlkit, Lambkit, Dust of the Briar(Hyenaclan),
        Spiderkit(Jinxclan), Whitekit(Jinxclan)
    Ally Clans:
    Hickoryclan | sstormling

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
    North | Hickoryclan | sstormling
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Mapleclan | purrfect.
    West | Gorseclan | Emberwisp

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
    0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
    1|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
    0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
    0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    1|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
    0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
    0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
    1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    1|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
    0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
    1|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
    0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    1|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
    1|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
    0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
    0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
    0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
    0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
    2|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
    0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
    0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
    0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    1|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
    1|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
    0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
    0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
    0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
    0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
    0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
    0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
    2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    1|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
    0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
    0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
    0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
    1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    0|Tyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
    0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
    0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
    0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
    0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
    1|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
    Coppereyes| Willowpaw | 5 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
    Oriolefeather | Ryepaw | 1 |
    Foxclaw | Aspenpaw | 1 |
    Cloudstar | Tigerpaw | 1 |
Last edited by amethyst14 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

↪ SAGECLAN [ 12 ]

Postby kaden » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:47 am

✧ SAGECLAN ✧
number of cats: twelve (six males, six females)
servings: three
next moonpool visit: one post
kits due: now!

──────────────────────────────────────
The heavy snowfall was already starting to take its toll on the clan cats. The usually energetic three apprentices had now resorted to waiting out the cold winds inside the den, hoping that their abscence would make their mentors forget about training. Hazelpaw was slumped over in her nest, with Minnowpaw pressed against her side for warmth and Cloudpaw rolling about the floor stupidly with a mossball. "I'm going to miss you, Hazelpaw," Cloudpaw admitted, stretching out on her back. The brown tabby she-cat scowled with confusion, "Cloudpaw? What do you mean?" Hazelpaw asked, "Yesterday you said that Honeystar said your warrior assessment would start today and you'd have to spend a moon in some dark cave," The silver pointed she-cat replied with a sigh, "You will still have me for company," The youngest apprentice, Minnowpaw reasoned quietly, glancing at the pretty silver she-cat. He had spent most of his time in SageClan training or playing with Cloudpaw since Hazelpaw finished her training not too soon after he joined the clan and spent most of her day patrolling or helping out in the nursery or medicine cat den. "Just make sure Mottlefang doesn't see us together. She hates me and Hazelpaw so much that if she saw us within a fox-length of you she'd batter our ears off!" Cloudpaw exclaimed, much to Minnowpaw's amusement. Mottlefang was his troubled, yet extremely overprotective mother who for unknown reasons loathed Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw.

Not too soon after the apprentices started talking, a sweet scent filled the den and pawsteps could be heard rapidly approaching. The pretty pale ginger face of Honeystar appeared and she smiled at the trio, "Hazelpaw. It's time to go. Featherburr has our travelling herbs set out for us and we need to set out before the weather gets any worse," The leader purred. "I'm going to miss you so much!" Cloudpaw wailed, leaping to her paws and racing over to Hazelpaw, burying her head into her neck fur. "I'll only be away for a moon. I'll be back before you know it," "I'm just scared for you- I don't want us to be separated again!" "Don't worry about it, Cloudpaw, I love you," The brown tabby she-cat affectionately licked her sister's cheek before turning to Minnowpaw, "I'll see ya, Hazelpaw. I'll really miss you," the tom meowed, nuzzling his friend before they said final goodbyes and Hazelpaw turned to leave with her mentor.

Honeystar had already arranged patrols before she had left and sent the other apprentices off training with their mentors. The camp was mostly silent, with the only cats present being Featherburr, Sparrowfrost and Owlflame. Honeystar was reluctant to leave her sister while she was so far on in her pregnancy, but decided to do what was best for the clan. She knew Sparrowfrost would probably give birth during her absence but knew she was safe with the caring paws of Featherburr and her mate, Owlflame. The air was cool and the camp was quiet. Just as the sun was starting to set, Sparrowfrost went into labor. "Featherburr... Owlflame... Honeystar... Help!" The she-cat managed to cry out after waking up with a sharp pain in her stomach. Owlflame, who had excused himself from training Minnowpaw for this reason, was lying pressed against Sparrowfrost's side, asleep with her. He immediately woke up and glanced at her, "Sparrowfrost? What's wrong?" The Abyssinian asked with concern, nudging her neck gently as she panted uncomfortably, "The kits, I-I think they're coming," She groaned, clawing into the moss of the nest as another contraction wracked her body. The deputy immediately scrambled to his paws and raced out of the den, getting Featherburr to help prepare for SageClan's first litter, just as the winds were starting to pick up into a gale again and the cold night air showed signs of more snowfall.

Meanwhile, at the territory's north border, Hazelpaw and Honeystar had finally reached the caverocks where Hazelpaw would be staying for the next moon. She turned to her mentor with a smile as the sun started to set and a light blanket of frost began to settle, "This is the cave you are to stay in for the next moon. You are not permitted to exit the cave at any time, or you will fail your assessment and in turn, be immediately exiled from the clan." Honeystar stated in a serious tone, "You are to use the limited resources available to survive and must hunt for yourself. About a mile from the entrance is a massive cave where there is a hole in the roof. You can see the moon's progress and when the moon is completely full again, you can exit the cave the next morning. There are many tunnels leading out from this big cave and there's a massive lake in the middle where you can drink water from. Don't fall in though, because the water is deep and cold and you will most likely drown. It's encouraged that you should sleep beside this lake every night because apparently StarClan will grant you advise for the next day and visions of your future." Hazelpaw nodded firmly, "It sounds like it's going to be hard," "That's the point! It's meant to seem like a challenge and push your endurance, patience and training to the limits. If you don't come out before sunhigh the next moon-high, I'm required to leave and return to camp without you." the leader paused before her expression softened, "Just stay safe, Hazelpaw. You are like a daughter to me and I've grown so close to you since you joined the clan. I don't know what I would do if you didn't come out," the leader sighed before Hazelpaw purred, touching her nose to Honeystar's, "Thank you, Honeystar. I'll see you soon," the tabby she-cat purred, casting one last glance to her mentor before inhaling nervously and stepping into the cold, murky caverocks, walking forward before darkness consumed the tunnels and her senses were overwhelmed with anticipation and worry.

( The clan consumes a pheasant )
( Minnowpaw and Cloudpaw go training with Bearclaw )
( Hazelpaw goes on her warrior assessment with Honeystar )
( Mottlefang, Bearclaw and Minnowpaw go on a hunting patrol )
( Stormrunner, Tawnynose and Mousewhisker go on a border patrol )
( Sparrowfrost goes into labour! [note: can i please request small and cute kitten pictures for the babies? i just really love having cute chubby kitten pics XD ] )

──────────────────────────────────────

leader:
        honeystar | 26 moons | female
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
        owlflame | 32 moons | male

medicine cat:
        featherburr | 44 moons | male

warriors:
        stormrunner | 33 moons | male
        bearclaw | 40 moons | male
        mottlefang | 61 moons | female
        tawnynose | 30 moons | female
        mousewhisker | 32 moons | male

apprentices:
        hazelpaw | 13 moons | female
        cloudpaw | 13 moons | female
        minnowpaw | 10 moons | male

queens:
        sparrowfrost | 26 moons | female

kits:
        name | age | gender

elders:
        name | age | gender
        ally clans:
        clan name | username
        clan name | username

enemy clans:
        clan name | username
        clan name | username

borders:
        northern | scorchclan | actualcannibalshia
        eastern | streamclan | justice'n'joy
        southern | snowclan | brightdays
        western | sedgeclan | ♥ enchanted ♥

medicine store:
        x1 alder bark | eases toothache
        x1 blackberry leaves | bee stings
        x2 catnip | treats whitecough and greencough
        x1 cobwebs | stops bleeding, broken bones
        x1 comfrey | helps heal broken bones
        x1 deathberries | poisonous, not to be eaten
        x2 feverfew | cools fevers, treat headaches
        x1 marigold | prevents infection
        x1 mousebile | Used to remove ticks
        x1 nettle | fights infection, induces vomiting
        x1 raspberry leaves | eases pain during kitting
        x1 tansy | treats coughs and heals wounds

fresh-kill pile:
        mouse | x1 | 1 serving each
        vole | x2 | 1 serving each
        squirrel | x2 | 2 servings each
        stoat | x2 | 2 servings each
        magpie | x1 | 3 servings each
        pheasant | x0 | 3 servings each

mentors:
        honeystar | hazelpaw | fighting, hunting, climbing,
        swimming

bearclaw | cloudpaw | climbing, swimming, hunting
        owlflame | minnowpaw | swimming, hunting

deceased cats:
        cat came | cause of death

families:
        applestar & smudgecloud: honeystar & sparrowfrost
        unknown & unknown: hazelpaw & cloudpaw
        owlflame & sparrowfrost: expecting
        archie & mottlefang: minnowpaw
kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:47 am

WildKiwi wrote:My clan's name is Silverclan. Silverclan are small and fast. Silverclan's territory is mostly filled with tall oak trees. A small stream runs through Silverclan and that stream is for drinking not swimming. Silverclan cats are peaceful cats, but they will fight like lions for whats right.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x░░░ I KNOW MY VALUE ░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░ ANYONE ELSE'S
░░░░░░ x ▬▬ OPINION ▬▬
░░░░░░ [ ash | she/her | gay | may sixth ]
░░░░░░ [ about me | bestest frienddd <3 ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D O E S N ' T ▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[ absolutely in love with peggy carter aa ]
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ M A T T E R
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies no.13

Postby ashton. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:36 am

weather: it is currently leaf-bare. it has stopped snowing, thank starclan! the snow is so deep that the tallest cats are struggling to get through it. be careful out there! it may not be wise to train apprentices, and prey and herbs will be extremely hard to find. hardly any creature will be daring enough to venture out in this, so don't be surprised if your patrol does not return with a new clan-mate.

note: i apologize for not writing the extra bits again. life is being kinda rough at the moment, but i think it will improve soon.

Awesomeness7 wrote:

OOC: I don’t have access to a computer! Sorry!

Prey: 1 frog fed half the clan!
Moonpool: Flamestar asks for a warrior!
Herbs: Snowshine searches for herbs!
Hunting: Tawnyshadow and Shadowpelt go hunting!
Patrol: Flamestar patrols the border!
[/size]

starclan has granted you a warrior!
      snowshine could not find any herbs due to the snow!
      tawnyshadow and shadowpelt caught a bird!
      flamestar's patrol was uneventful.

I.C. wrote:
☂ TEMPESTCLAN ☂

"the snow really just won't let up, will it?"

tempeststar glanced at the grey sky, blinking once. fat, soft flakes of white drifted down from the pale abyss, frigid to the touch. the cold air stung the tom's nose, and he flicked his tail once before glancing up at their newest addition, a long-haired, grey warrior. at least, he couldn't help thinking, you have that awfully thick coat to keep you warm. "it seems so. prey is being a lot more difficult to catch, isn't it?"

flinteyes gave a nod, looking down at the shorter tom. "you know, you really should rest. at this rate, you're going to end up with whitecough." there was faint concern in the warrior's yellow eyes, whiskers quivering faintly. "and then we'd really be in trouble."

the leader waved the notion away with a flick of his tail, wrinkling his nose. "i can't. we need more warriors, and if we don't hunt, we'll starve."

"it's alright," flinteyes returned. "i can go another day without food--you, on the other hand, look just about ready to keel over. you're already going to the moonpool. you don't have to help me hunt. in fact, you should eat that shrew blazenose caught."

"i couldn't." tempeststar shook his head, glancing away with eyes narrowed in thought. "i'll be fine, really. you two need it more than i do." despite the pangs of hunger in his belly, tempeststar knew he could hold out longer. it was important that his clan be cared for before himself.

"don't be a mousebrain!" a soft cuff caught the black tom on the ear, and he looked over in surprise to see blazenose standing there, eyes narrowed as he pushed over the shrew. "here. as our leader, it's important you stay in the best shape possible. you are our ground, our stability. without you, we've nothing."

the leader grumbled softly, but leaned down to take a bite, unsure of what else to do. the other two relaxed.

"thank starclan," chuckled flinteyes. "i thought we'd have to force feed you."

blazenose nodded with warm eyes, and tempeststar relaxed, savoring the warm meat.

what wonderful clanmates you have given me, tempeststar thought to himself as he ate, the shrew filling his belly and sating the pain within it. to have been bestowed with family that think only of the good of this clan... starclan had truly blessed him.

[ tempeststar goes to the moonpool to ask for another warrior ]
[ blazenose looks for cobwebs and/or feverfew for his herb store ]
[ flinteyes goes hunting ]
[ the clan consumes the last of their prey ]

starclan has granted you a warrior!
      blazenose could not find any herbs due to the snow!
      flinteyes caught a shrew!

Zmija's Folly wrote:

When Snowstar had returned from the moonstone the night after she'd been greeted by Swiftleap and Tumbleweed speaking to a very cat. The little tabby flickered his tail back and forth, obviously comfortable with the older cats, "Hello," Snowstar purred as she got closer, "who's this?" the younger cat beamed up at Snowstar and shrugged, "I'unno." he turned to pounce on his own tail, gripping it tightly in his own jaws, "Momma never gave me a name. She just used to call me Kit. I don't want my name to be Kit." the tom grumbled through his tail fur. "Well, Snowstar giggled lightly, pulling the young cat closer to her and licking the top of his head, "We'll just have to fix that now, won't we?"

"What happened to your mom, kid?" Tumbleweed asked, head tilted to one side curiously. The little tom froze then, dropping his tail and nestling into Snowstar's fur, "The wolves got her. I ran and ran and ran and that's when I found this cave.." Tumbleweed swallowed hard, shaking his head in obvious remorse and regret. He took a step forward, crouching down to get on the young tom's level, "You know," he smiled brightly, "I'm sure Cobweb, my mate, would be more then happy to help you when you miss your mom." That seemed to cheer the little guy up but only a small amount.

"I think you should be called Hawkpaw!" Swiftleap spoke then, abruptly changing the subject. The little tom perked and nodded his head, "I like that name! I'll be Hawkpaw! Hawkpaw!" Snowstar smiled and nodded her head, "So be it. This is our newest member, Hawkpaw. Tumbleweed, would you like to be little Hawkpaw's mentor?" The older tom purred loudly and nodded, "I'd love nothing more."

-----

Several days later Poppycloud's cries could be heard throughout camp. Each and every clan member knew then that the queen was in labor. Mousewillow rushed back and forth grabbing herbs and hurrying back to the queens side to ensure nothing went wrong. Eager to distract the clan, especially the new and young Hawkpaw, Swiftleap set about getting to the days events.

"Timberfang, Tumbleweed," he spoke and the two toms lifted their heads to listen, "How about you take Mothpaw and Hawkpaw training?" the two warriors nodded - this would be the one and only time Mothpaw and Hawkpaw got to train together before it was time for Mothpaw's assessment. "Cobweb, Snowstar and myself will be out hunting." his eyes flickered toward the nursery where the anguished cries of Poppycloud rose again into the air, Let's all keep Poppycloud in our thoughts today and pray to StarClan that she has an easy birth and grants us some beautiful kits."

-----
frostclan consumes a duck

timberfang & tumbleweed take mothpaw & hawkpaw out training
snowstar, swiftleap & cobweb go hunting
poppycloud goes into labor
mousewillow stays with poppycloud and prepares to use her chervil if it's needed

mothpaw learned the advanced battle skill! hawkpaw learned the climbing skill, but has caught a cold!
      snowstar, swiftleap, and cobweb caught a field mouse!
      poppycloud gave birth to 1 2 3 4 5 6 kits! chervil was used.

[ i swear i completely randomized the kitting! XD also, keep hawkpaw in the camp for two more posts so he doesn't get white/greencough. after that his cold will be gone c: ]
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gay.exe » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:59 am

[Sorry if I do something wrong, I really wanna try and this is my first time ^^)
RockClan

RockClan is a surprisingly gentle Clan, who always tries to resolve conflicts without fighting. However, if violence is needed, they're quite ready to fight. RockClan cats have pelts of all different colors; however, the most common colors are black and dark grey. RockClan territory is on a low cliff. On one end, there is a large forest with a small creek and decently sized river. Here, the prey mostly consists of fish, birds, squirrels, frogs, and mice. On the two side ends, it is very rocky and hardly any prey can be found. If any prey WAS found there, it would just be bugs they would eat if desperate. Finally, on the last end, there is a large, open, grassy plain, where on occasion you could find voles. Their camp is in the middle of it all, and it is surrounded my ginormous rocks on every side. There is the occasional rockfall, and it is very cold and windy up there.

Rivaling Clans will actually mock them for their hesitation to fight, and RockClan will proudly defend themselves. In a Gathering, they will usually stick to a corner, trying to keep quiet and unnoticed. RockClan cats are typically skinny and only take as much prey as needed. They always try their hardest to save any Clan member. They are typically not very strong, but fast, clever, and agile. They are terrible at swimming and neutral at climbing.

RockClan cats are very proud, loyal, and kind. Their main goal is to keep everyone in the Clan safe and happy.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
wow hey there im gay and i like tea
i also like cats and blankets and warm showers
did i mention i like tea
how do people pick a favorite color
im vvvv chill so dont be afraid to confront me
i love photography and nature and also cats
please hmu if you need anything or just wanna chat
i love to gift so dont be surprised if you get gifted by me
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

eh whatever pronouns i dont really care
lesbian, but prefers the term gay !!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
` credit ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
are you a forty-five degree angle because you're a cutie
oh i have pimples and im mediocre at best
give me tea
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
gay.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:24 am

Solidified wrote:[Sorry if I do something wrong, I really wanna try and this is my first time ^^)
RockClan

RockClan is a surprisingly gentle Clan, who always tries to resolve conflicts without fighting. However, if violence is needed, they're quite ready to fight. RockClan cats have pelts of all different colors; however, the most common colors are black and dark grey. RockClan territory is on a low cliff. On one end, there is a large forest with a small creek and decently sized river. Here, the prey mostly consists of fish, birds, squirrels, frogs, and mice. On the two side ends, it is very rocky and hardly any prey can be found. If any prey WAS found there, it would just be bugs they would eat if desperate. Finally, on the last end, there is a large, open, grassy plain, where on occasion you could find voles. Their camp is in the middle of it all, and it is surrounded my ginormous rocks on every side. There is the occasional rockfall, and it is very cold and windy up there.

Rivaling Clans will actually mock them for their hesitation to fight, and RockClan will proudly defend themselves. In a Gathering, they will usually stick to a corner, trying to keep quiet and unnoticed. RockClan cats are typically skinny and only take as much prey as needed. They always try their hardest to save any Clan member. They are typically not very strong, but fast, clever, and agile. They are terrible at swimming and neutral at climbing.

RockClan cats are very proud, loyal, and kind. Their main goal is to keep everyone in the Clan safe and happy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x░░░ I KNOW MY VALUE ░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░ ANYONE ELSE'S
░░░░░░ x ▬▬ OPINION ▬▬
░░░░░░ [ ash | she/her | gay | may sixth ]
░░░░░░ [ about me | bestest frienddd <3 ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D O E S N ' T ▬▬▬▬▬
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[ absolutely in love with peggy carter aa ]
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ M A T T E R
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gay.exe » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:33 am

RockClan
Number of Cats: Toms: 1 | She-cats: 0

Cliffstar sighed and shivered in the cold. If only I had more cats, he thought. He decided to walk down to the Moonpool, hoping with all of his might to get a new deputy. His walk was long, so he stopped to rest three times.
This took up a lot of time.

Leader:
          Cliffstar | 3 years, 2 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by gay.exe on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
wow hey there im gay and i like tea
i also like cats and blankets and warm showers
did i mention i like tea
how do people pick a favorite color
im vvvv chill so dont be afraid to confront me
i love photography and nature and also cats
please hmu if you need anything or just wanna chat
i love to gift so dont be surprised if you get gifted by me
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

eh whatever pronouns i dont really care
lesbian, but prefers the term gay !!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
` credit ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
are you a forty-five degree angle because you're a cutie
oh i have pimples and im mediocre at best
give me tea
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
gay.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- [☂] tempestclan

Postby 䏠xote » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:49 am

☂ TEMPESTCLAN ☂
population - three toms | one she-cat
next visit to moonpool - july 13, 2017
next patrol - july 13, 2017 | 4:00am

tempeststar watched tiny droplets fall from the sky from the warmth of his dry den, snuggled into his moss bed. he wondered how his clanmates were doing--recently, they'd found another warrior, a young, feisty she-cat they'd dubbed leopardflank. she was a pawful, indeed, and she and flinteyes seemed to clash more often than not, rubbing each other the wrong way. however, the black tom could tell from the sparks that arose in their interactions that the potential between them was promising. maybe, just maybe, when the two became more mature and confident, those embers would ignite a flame of passion that would lend new life to the clan. in the meantime, blazenose seemed to do a good job of getting them to work together. even though he was young, the medicine cat was wise beyond his moons, and his calm, even temperament helped settle the skirmishes within their ranks. hopefully, they'd get used to one another soon.

the leader sighed.

he'd been told to rest by his loyal medicine cat, in order to give his system a break. it'd be no good to get a cold right now, with little herbs available and no feverfew in the store, he'd said, and the black tom had been forced to agree. while he itched to do more, to go out and join them, he knew that his medicine cat was right. it'd be better to rest and to sleep. they couldn't afford casualties to their tiny, developing clan.

he trusted them to bring back a bounty.

closing his green eyes, the tempeststar cleared his thoughts. it didn't take him long to slip into unconsciousness as the soft droplets of rain pattered against the tawny winter foliage outside.

[ tempeststar rests ]
[ blazenose, flinteyes and leopardflank go hunting at the prey-pools ]
[ the clan consumes the last of their prey ]

Leader:
          tempeststar | forty-two moons | tom |
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          name | age | gender | ☁

Medicine Cats:
          blazenose | twenty-one moons | tom |

Warriors:
          flinteyes | twenty-five moons | tom |
          leopardflank | twenty-four moons | she-cat |

Apprentices:
          name | age | gender | ☁

Queens:
          name | age | gender | ☁

Kits:
          name | age | gender | ☁

Elders:
          name | age | gender | ☁
    Ally Clans
    clan name | username

Enemy Clans
    clan name | username

Borders
    north| crowclan | Soft Feather
    east | clan name | username
    west| clan name | username
    south| clan name | username

Medicine Store
    dried oak leaves | x1 | prevents infection
    thyme | x1 | treats shock
    cobwebs | x1 | stops bleeding
    tormentil | x1 | good for treating all wounds
    + extracts poison
    willow bark | x1 | eases pain

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    carp [large] | x0 | 3 servings
    barbel [large] | x0 | 3 servings
    dace [small] | x0 | 2 servings
    minnow [small] | x0 | 1 servings
    mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    total -- 0 servings

Mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | training sessions | moves

Deceased Cats:
    cat name | cause of death

Family:
    parents | kits
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:12 pm

Silver Clan
Number of Cats: Toms:0 Female:1

Deerstar walked up to the Moonpool. Being her first time, she was kind of nervous. Star Clan, can I please have a new deputy? she thought. Then, Deerstar dipped her nose into the Moonpool

Leader:
          Deerstar | 27 moons | Female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices: