Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

↪ SAGECLAN [ 11 ]

Postby kaden » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:48 am

✧ SAGECLAN ✧
number of cats: ten (five males, five females)
servings: three
next moonpool visit: three posts
kits due: two posts

──────────────────────────────────────
"Minnow. He's called Minnow. He's my only kit," Mottlefang rasped, smothering her son in rasps. Bearclaw stood beside he Mottlefang, who had took her son to Honeystar, leaning on Mottlefang's shoulder. "We found him by the border. He seems perfectly healthy," the large tom remarked. "It's good to have new young cats in the clan. We'll welcome Minnow as a new apprentice; Minnowpaw. Owlflame will be his mentor," Honeystar explained, touching her nose to the young apprentice's. Bearclaw turned to Mottlefang and murmured, "Who's the father?" Mottlefang hissed, swatting at Bearclaw's face with outstretched claws, "None of your business. He's dead," She spat, not offering any reasoning for the cause of his death, "Oh Minnowpaw, you look just like Archie," she muttered quietly, her head drooping with sadness. "Perhaps we could introduce Minnowpaw to the other apprentices; Cloudpaw and Hazelpaw?" Honeystar suggested, gesturing to the two sisters who were whispering on the other side of camp, occasionally glancing in Mottlefang and Minnowpaw's direction. Mottlefang just laughed, "I don't want my son meddling with the likes of those two brats," she announced, feeling Bearclaw tense slightly beside her, "Can't I have any other friends in this clan apart from you, mum?" Minnowpaw asked with annoyance, trying to push away from his mother's firm grip, "You have your mentor, Owlflame. And I'm pretty sure Bearclaw here wouldn't mind being your friend. Just don't talk to those two she-cats. They're bad news," Honeystar flicked her ears with surprise, she never found anything wrong with Hazelpaw and her sister, but said nothing. "I'll let you get Minnowpaw get settled in, and then I'll fetch Owlflame to take him training with the rest of the apprentices," "I've already told you Honeystar. Keep my son away from those two," Mottlefang growled, standing up to brush past Honeystar, "I could easily rip all nine lives from you if I wanted to, so don't even try arguing," She hissed under her breath before walking on with Bearclaw by her side, leaving Honeystar with her mouth gaped open wide and Minnowpaw watching the situation unfold with wide eyes. Honeystar was about to follow, but Minnowpaw let out a quiet meow, "Honeystar. Keep that molly away from me. She's too overprotective of me. I want to play with the other apprentices," The poor silver tom sounded desperate and Honeystar couldn't help but feel bad, "I'll try my best. Go and find Owlflame to take you training, I think he's in the medicine cat den with Sparrowfrost. I'll take Cloudpaw and Hazelpaw training soon to catch up with you," She winked, watching the patched tom rush into the medicine cat den and emerge a few minutes later with an oddly ecstatic Owlflame emerging with him. Honeystar couldn't help but feel confused, Sparrowfrost was ill, why did he look so happy?

The leader decided to check up on her sister and approached Featherburr's den, crawling inside. She let out a purr of greeting when she saw Sparrowfrost sprawled out in a mossy nest with Featherburr chatting away to her in an inaudible tone. "Hi Sparrowfrost, Featherburr," the leader greeted. Sparrowfrost let out a squeal of excitement, leaping up to rush over and touch her maw to Honeystar's, "You look happy for being so sick," Honeystar murmured with confusement. Sparrowfrost twitched her tail before looking up at Honeystar, "Owlflame and I are expecting kits!" she announced. Honeystar gasped, "That's so exciting! Congratulations!" Honeystar squealed, pulling her sister into a tight embrace. Kits would be a good addition to the clan, even if Honeystar's life-long crush and sister were the parents and hopefully they would calm down Sparrowfrost's salty and irritable personality. "Isn't it a bit risky to have kits during leaf-bare though," Honeystar asked quietly. Featherburr turned around, "We're hoping for the best. Of course I let them know of the risks of kits being born in the cold weather are but she's young and strong and it's still the start of winter, so we can only pray to StarClan it will be a safe birth," The medicine cat explained. Honeystar's eyes softened and she licked her sister's cheek, "No matter what I'm so proud of you," the pale golden she-cat purred, "I'm going to take the apprentices training now. Bearclaw's not coming so if you see Stormrunner tell him to meet us at the training hollow to take the apprentices on a border patrol afterwards. It'll be a good way to show them around the territory," she requested and Sparrowfrost nodded, "Of course, I'll catch you later, Honeystar," the new queen purred as Honeystar exited the nursery, calling Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw over. As she noticed Mottlefang's eyes glare over to her by the fresh-kill pile, a feeling of discomfort filled Honeystar as her words of warning from earlier on that day entered her mind again.

( The clan consumes a pheasant )
( Honeystar, Hazelpaw, Cloudpaw, Owlflame and Minnowpaw go training )
( Stormrunner, Hazelpaw, Cloudpaw and Minnowpaw go on a border patrol )

──────────────────────────────────────

leader:
        honeystar | 24 moons | female
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
        owlflame | 30 moons | male

medicine cat:
        featherburr | 42 moons | male

warriors:
        stormrunner | 31 moons | male
        bearclaw | 38 moons | male
        mottlefang | 59 moons | female

apprentices:
        hazelpaw | 11 moons | female
        cloudpaw | 11 moons | female
        minnowpaw | 8 moons | male

queens:
        sparrowfrost | 24 moons | female

kits:
        name | age | gender

elders:
        name | age | gender
        ally clans:
        clan name | username
        clan name | username

enemy clans:
        clan name | username
        clan name | username

borders:
        northern | scorchclan | actualcannibalshia
        eastern | streamclan | justice'n'joy
        southern | snowclan | brightdays
        western | sedgeclan | ♥ enchanted ♥

medicine store:
        x1 alder bark | eases toothache
        x1 blackberry leaves | bee stings
        x2 catnip | treats whitecough and greencough
        x1 cobwebs | stops bleeding, broken bones
        x1 comfrey | helps heal broken bones
        x1 deathberries | poisonous, not to be eaten
        x2 feverfew | cools fevers, treat headaches
        x1 marigold | prevents infection
        x1 mousebile | Used to remove ticks
        x1 nettle | fights infection, induces vomiting
        x1 raspberry leaves | eases pain during kitting
        x1 tansy | treats coughs and heals wounds

fresh-kill pile:
        mouse | x2 | 1 serving each
        vole | x2 | 1 serving each
        squirrel | x2 | 2 servings each
        stoat | x1 | 2 servings each
        magpie | x1 | 3 servings each
        pheasant | x0 | 3 servings each

mentors:
        honeystar | hazelpaw | fighting, hunting, climbing
        bearclaw | cloudpaw | climbing
        owlflame | minnowpaw | none

deceased cats:
        cat came | cause of death

families:
        applestar & smudgecloud: honeystar & sparrowfrost
        unknown & unknown: hazelpaw & cloudpaw
        owlflame & sparrowfrost: expecting
        archie & mottlefang: minnowpaw
kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [13]

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:57 am

Number of Cats: 21(5 Servings)
Toms: 12 Mollies: 9
Next Moonstone Visit: July 12, 2017
🍁Archive🍁
───────────────────────
Foxclaw had gotten a dream that was mainly about Owldust, though she was no longer expecting. The tom thought it was weird to dream of her, sure he liked her but not that much. Owldust though seemed to be taking him somewhere, and no matter how many times he asked questions she remained silent. Just then she stopped and the two were standing near a den, it looked as if it was cleaned around the area. Owldust gave Foxclaw a pleading stare before turning to the den, only to turn back to him and watch him pad into the den. There he saw five kits, but no Owldust. That was strange? "Please watch after them.." Foxclaw heard Owldust whisper then, he turned to see no cat was there anymore.

Foxclaw woke then and went straight to the nursery, that is where Owldust should have been. When he looked at her nest he saw that she was not there and his eyes went wide with shock. Fawnwillow was awake and watched him "What is it Foxclaw?" she whispered, as not to wake the kits and Dawnflower.

"It is Owldust, she came to me in a dream. She lead me to a den and she wasn't there..." Foxclaw meowed in horror, he thought the worst then.

"Well lets get going then." Fawnwillow meowed before getting up, she moved Tigerkit in with Dawnflower, the queen was happy to sleepily let her snuggle in. Once Fawnwillow was happy with the outcome she and Foxclaw left the nursery and ran out of camp, Foxclaw taking the lead as he was the one with the dream.

It was a long ways there and it was already sun-high by the time they got there, though it was still very cold. Fawnwillow worried for the kits and for Owldust and when they got there she had reason to be worried "There are other cat scents here, fresh trails to." Foxclaw warned her "Just make sure you are careful, if you damage a single hair on that pretty pelt of yours Bouldershade would have an end to me." he meowed before dipping into the den. There he saw Owldust, dead and her kittens. He counted them, three "There were five in my dream.." he whispered.

Fawnwillow was inside as well, she ignored Foxclaw's flirty nature and nosed the kits "They are freezing, we have to get them back to camp." The queen meowed. It pained her to see Owldust dead but at least the kittens look healthy enough.

"What about Owldust? We can't just leave her here." Foxclaw protested before an idea came to him "I will carry her and a kit back to camp and you can get the other two." He frowned, there were five in his dream though. He wanted to investigate further to find the others but even he knew the remaining kits needed warmth and to be checked over by Archpool. And so they set back with Owldust and the three kits.

───────────────────────
"What the four of you did was extremely reckless! I know you had the right intentions and you all are almost warriors but I told every cat in the clan to rest. And what do you apprentices go and do? The exact opposite! Did you ever think that I wanted you to rest up before you attempt the apprentice trial to become warriors?" Cloudstar ranted to the four apprentices.

Bramblepaw and Mudpaw seemed to be the only ones that were not shrinking down to the ground in fear like a kit would when they get scolded. "You said for the warriors to rest, we are not warriors yet." Bramblepaw pointed out and before Cloudstar could turn around and say something she continued "None of got hurt and we even managed to catch some fresh kill." she meowed with optimism.

Cloudstar growled at her "I am postponing your apprentice trial until I say otherwise. Now all of you can go to your den and stay there!" he spat at all of them. "I want the cat that thought it was such a great idea to sneak out of camp in my den at sundown or you will all not become warriors anytime soon." he warned them as they walked away. Their tails dragging behind them as they slowly walked to the den, looking more like kits than warriors.

The leader turned away then and was shocked to see Foxclaw and Fawnwillow come into camp with kits. Then he saw that Foxclaw was carrying Owldust, it was obvious she had joined Starclan. He trotted over to them, greeting them and help the two out "Archpool is in his den." he murmured.

───────────────────────
"He can't keep us as apprentices forever. It was all of our idea to go out and hunt for the clan. What would he do if we all went to his den by sundown?" It was Bramblepaw who spoke up first as they all sat in their nests in the apprentice den.

Russetpaw frowned it was not his idea at all but he would take the fall because he did not protest it when Willowpaw came to get him. He looked at his paws when he spoke "He has already kept you back for a moon already right? What age would you get to before you are allowed to try to become a warrior?" he muttered.

Willowpaw looked at Russetpaw, she felt bad. She brought him along because she didn't want him to be left out and because she liked him. He definitely made the hunt more fun anyways but she felt hurt at what he said "He only held us back because when we came to the clan we didn't know much. We missed a whole moon of training." she defended Bramblepaw and herself.

"Yeah, Willowpaw is right." Bramblepaw grumbled. "We all go to Cloudstar or none of us go." She meowed, mimicking Cloudstar's bossy tone.

Mudpaw sat there quietly, it seemed like they couldn't come up with a solution. He did though, he was the one that suggested it to Bramblepaw and she took it from there and there was no way he was going to let her get into anymore trouble. He would go to Cloudstar at Sundown and tell him it was all his idea and that he got them together and lead the way.

───────────────────────
Aspenkit and Ryekit bounced ahead a little while Tigerkit trudged behind. She was lost in thought as she thought about her mother and the new kits she had brought to camp. She knew that they were Owldust's and that the queen had joined Starclan and wouldn't be able to take care of her kits, but she couldn't help but feel hurt. Her mother was the one that brought them to camp and has agreed to take care of them and raise them as her own. Tigerkit was confused by that, did that mean her mother didn't love her anymore?

Dawnflower stopped "Don't go so far Ryekit and Aspenkit." she called to the two before turning around "Tigerkit, are you feeling okay? You are not playing with the others this time." she meowed with worry. The little molly looked as if she was going to get sick and her eyes were watery, maybe Dawnflower should head back to camp. Though the kits loved to go for a walk in the snow for a little bit but it was definitely not worth them getting sick. "We can go back to camp if you are not feeling well."

Tigerkit snapped out of it then and realized she was far behind, she picked up her pace until she was next to Dawnflower "I'm fine." she meowed with a frown and a sniffle. She looked ahead at Ryekit and Aspenkit playing and didn't even feel the need to go join them as she resumed her thoughts. She was starting to feel abandoned. Dawnflower didn't press the issue as they continued their walk, maybe the kits just got into an argument.

───────────────────────
Most of the apprentices have fallen asleep now, they had agreed for no cat to go to Cloudstar. Mudpaw though had different plans and with one last look at the others he got up and slipped quietly out of the den. He was amazed he could because he was usually quite clumsy. The chocolate tom made his way to the leader's den though and paused for a second before entering the den, he saw Cloudstar talking with Oriolefeather but the conversation stopped when he entered. His ears flattened in embarrassment "Sorry, but you said for one of us to come at sundown.." the apprentice explained.

"That's alright darling, I was getting ready to leave anyways." Oriolefeather meowed as she got up. She looked back at Cloudstar and winked "I will see you later." she purred and flicked her tail under his chin flirtatiously before leaving.

Cloudstar ignored that and Mudpaw seemed to have missed it "Not just any of you, the one that came up with the idea." The leader muttered.

"That's why I am here. I came up with the idea." Mudpaw didn't mention that he wasn't the one that executed the plan though.

"I was going to hold the culprit back but with what has been going on I think it would be best for all of you to try. So as punishment you will be the last to go through the trial." Cloudstar sighed. "If I find out that you lied, you will remain an apprentice until Tigerkit becomes a warrior." the tom snapped. "Now go back to the apprentice den, I don't want to see any of you for a while and this better not happen again." he ordered harshly.

Mudpaw nodded and did as he said, the leader was truly scary and not a force to be messed with. There was no way Cloudstar would see him for a few days, he was going to do his best to avoid that tom.

[Apprentice Trial Willowpaw, Bramblepaw, Mudpaw and Russetpaw are on their 8th day and need to catch an ermine, do they catch one?(They all need to catch their own and feel free to fail any of em!)]
[Hunting Patrol Bouldershade, Coppereyes and Badgerfall hunt in the meadow.]
[Border Patrol Oriolefeather, Cloudstar and Foxclaw patrol near the river..]
[Sickness Owlkit, Dustkit and Lambkit were exposed to the cold for a long period of time. (Any of them get sick?)]
[Herb Hunting Archpool is looking for herbs in the forest.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Rabbit(2 servings) 1 Quail(3 servings)]

────────────────────────────────────────

THE CLAN
          Leader:
          Cloudstar | 42 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆

Deputy:
          Bouldershade | 41 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
          Archpool | 60 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Owlkit will become the victim after
          she goes through apprentice training.

Warriors:
          Oriolefeather | 46 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Blizzardsong | 41 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Coppereyes | 36 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Badgerfall | 30 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Foxclaw | 23 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Apprentices:
          Bramblepaw | 13 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Willowpaw | 13 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Mudpaw | 12 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Russetpaw | 12 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Queens:
          Dawnflower | 35 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Fawnwillow | 29 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:
          Ryekit | 5 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Aspenkit | 5 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Tigerkit | 4 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Owlkit | 0 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Dustkit | 0 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Lambkit | 0 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Elders:
          Resinmoon | 96 Moons | Tom | 🍁

FRESH-KILL PILE
          Mice | x3 | 1 servings
          Water Vole | x1 | 1 servings
          Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
          Quail | x1 | 3 servings
          Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
          Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings
          Total | 7 | 11 servings

DECEASED

Owldust | Complications after kitting
          Whitekit | Stillborn
          Quailkit | Weak after birth

MATES
          Bouldershade and Fawnwillow
          ↪Tigerkit
          Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
          ↪Ryekit, Aspenkit, Whitekit, Quailkit
          Owldust and Tux(Jinxclan)
          ↪Owlkit, Dustkit, Lambkit, Spiderkit(Jinxclan),
          Whitekit(Jinxclan)
    Ally Clans:
    Hickoryclan | sstormling

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
    North | Hickoryclan | sstormling
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Mapleclan | purrfect.
    West | Gorseclan | Emberwisp

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
    0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
    1|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    0|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
    0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
    0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    1|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
    0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
    0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
    1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    1|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
    0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
    1|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
    0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    1|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
    1|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
    0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
    0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
    0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
    0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
    2|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
    0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
    0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
    0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    1|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
    1|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
    0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
    0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
    0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
    0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
    0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
    0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
    2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    1|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
    0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
    0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
    0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
    1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    0|Tyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
    0|Wild Garlic| Prevents infections.
    0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
    0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
    0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
    1|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
    Coppereyes| Willowpaw | 4 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
    Bouldershade | Mudpaw | 3 |
    Cloudstar | Bramblepaw | 4 |
    Bagderfall | Russetpaw | 5 |
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stoneclan - four || stoneleaf

Postby stoneleaf » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:07 am

Number of Cats: OO3
Next Moonpool visit: thursday 7-13-17
Clan servings: OO2

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ ok so I have not been active in this for a long time so I'm just going to start anew with what I was doing previously. Story wise, I'm not picking up where I last left off, and starting new so I can get myself back on track without confusion 8) ]

Carpstar was getting used to being in a Clan again, and being the leader of his self-founded clan was going well so far. It was nice, actually. His sister, Troutstar, and himself were on great terms. They were very close to each other in territory and although there would probably be some hostility from her cats, Carpstar knew he had nothing to worry about. He was getting along swimmingly with Stonesong and their new medicine cat, Nightfeather. She was younger than the both of them, but there weren't any harsh feelings to anyone. It was going really, really well. They were quite small so far, but they were also just getting started. Carpstar would have to recruit more cats, and then members of the Clan could even begin to have kits with one another, starting the Clan's population once more. Carpstar knew that he would not be siring any kits just yet- he wanted to make sure his Clan could fend for itself so far and be able to function before he thought about any of that. He did, however, have to go to the Moonpool, and hopefully pray for another cat to join the ranks of his Clan. If he was lucky he could even get a queen to join, already with kits and choosing to pick Stoneclan to raise them. He already had a deputy and a medicine cat, so great strong warriors, queens, or even stray kits could help out at this point.

In the early morning, Nightfeather offered to go with Stonesong to hunt, while Carpstar told them he would be going to the Moonpool. It took him a while to get there, and he was weary when he did arrive, but it would be worth it. When he arrived he could feel excitement bubbling and rising in his chest, and he looked around in awe. Despite the fact that he had been here before, it was wonderful each time he came. He could feel the presence of those members in StarClan, even if he could not see them and they were not physically here. He craned his neck up to look at the opening in the roof above him, catching a glimpse of half the moon from where he stood. He saw the stars, read them, admired them, loved them. They stood out brightly against the night sky, their reflective nature shining for him to gaze upon. Sometimes stars were not real, but the amount of time it took for their light to be viewed was longer than the star's life itself. It was still a lovely thing to be able to see it, but before he wasted anymore time, he lay down, getting comfortable and settling close to the water that the moon's light was bathing. It's luminance was showing on the water, making it appear white and silver. The image of the moon was distorted as the water's ripples gently swayed in the small pool, and Carpstar gently touched his nose to the cool water, lapping a small amount of it before putting his head on his paws.

[●● used the water vole and salmon i had when my last reply was to feed kitties ●●]
[●● Carpstar goes to the Moonpool ●●]
[●● Stonesong takes Nightfeather with her to hunt ●●]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
          carpstar | 63 moons | Male |

Deputy:
          stonesong | 31 moons | molly |

Medicine Cat:
          nightfeather | 29 moons | molly |

Warriors:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Deceased Cats:
          Cat name | cause of death
          Cat name | cause of death
    Ally Clans:
    ReedClan | Areater
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    catmint x2 | helps white/greencough
    cobwebs x1 | stop bleeding / bind bones
    dried oak leaf x1 | stops infection

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | # of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | # of training sessions | Moves

Families:
    Name and name | kits
    Name and name | kits
stoneleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:34 am

Weather:
The sparkling snow blankets every Clan's territory, coming up to nearly even the tallest cat's belly. Be careful with sending out the same cat in multiple patrols, since they are very likely to catch a cold, which can lead to whitecough and even greencough. Prey will be less likely to be caught, but you will find new cats, since most of them are searching for shelter from the cold.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Simonpet wrote:
It was leafbare once more, and the clan had worked hard to keep the camp clear of snow. Egretstep and Palefur had retreated to the warriors' den where they kept Snowfoot's kits busy when they weren't bothering Grayfur. Meanwhile, Fleckstorm and her kits slept peacefully in the nursery.

"Aren't Fleckstorm's kits so cute?" gushed Duckpelt.

Snowfoot chuckled. "I think it's cuter that Applenose helped name them. Do you think there's anything going on between them?"

Duckpelt stared at Snowfoot in shock. "You're serious?" Her gaze looked faraway for a moment before she refocused. "Well, he is an adult, now. I really shouldn't be so surprised. I guess I just remember how young he was when he joined. Soon, my own kits might find mates."

"I don't think it'll be too soon, though," chimed in Acornstream. "There's still plenty of time." Acornstream and Dawnstorm sat next to their mates, Duckpelt and Snowfoot respectfully. "Ashstripe's trying to sleep and Boulderpelt's with the kits," he said to Duckpelt.

"Good," Duckpelt replied while Snowfoot chuckled. "At least she's got something to do."

"It's better that nothing happens," said Dawnstorm darkly. "I don't want to meet the badgers out there." The other three quieted instantly, thinking about what could happen if a badger got into the camp. "Well, at least we're here to defend!" he said cheerily.

"Yeah. At least."

The best fighters and trackers of the clan had been sent to patrol and drive out the badgers if they came. Oakheart had volunteered for the patrol partially because he wanted to keep his new clan safe and partially because he wanted to prove himself to Honeystar. He had started spending time around the kits and adored Tipkit the most because of her boldness. However, he wondered how he would be able to handle such an apprentice. Maybe Brightkit would be better, as he seemed much calmer and more level-headed.

"Are you okay?" asked Birchnose.

Oakheart turned to face her. "Yeah," he replied. "Just...worried."

"Can't blame you," grumbled Alderclaw. "I'm worried too. I don't want the queens or kits to get hurt. And then there's Palefur, Egretstep, and Grayfur to think about."

Oakheart nodded. So many to protect. And it felt like there were too few to help. But they had no other choice. It was what he had signed up for when he first joined Wishclan, right? It seemed as though Starclan was now calling upon him to risk his life. But it was worth it, especially if he could prove himself and maybe--just maybe--become deputy one day. He glanced at Birchnose. He rather liked her and didn't want to hurt her, but maybe he could persuade her to retire when she was older. Only...she was only a few moons older than he was. Oakheart sighed with frustration. There was no way out of hurting her unless something happened naturally, it seemed.

"Do you think that the stream's frozen?" asked Adderstream, looking at the other three members of the hunting patrol.

"Probably," sighed Barleystream.

"I'll never get how you two can swim," chuckled Daisywhisker. "I can barely imagine putting a paw into the water to fish!"

"It's not too bad," said Adderstream defensively. "You just don't want to try it!"

"And for a good reason," said Briarwhisker curtly. "None of us want to get a cold." No one spoke after that.

"Do you think that you're ready to become a full medicine cat?" asked Crowcloud.

Dustpaw froze and stared at her mentor. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"You're almost fourteen moons and have been training for quite some time. What do you think that means?"

"Well...if you think I've been doing well enough..."

"I do."

"Really?" asked Dustpaw, surprised.

Crowcloud smiled. "I really do."

Honeystar panted as she neared the Moonpool. She had forgotten how long the journey was, and was thankful that she hadn't encountered any resistance. She padded up to the still waters and licked a few drops. She fell asleep quickly and woke up in the forests of Starclan. As usual, Minkstar was waiting for her.

"Minkstar," she said nodding with respect.

"Honeystar," he replied in kind. "Come sit with me." Minkstar's tail twitched slightly, indicating that he wanted her next to him. She complied and they sat in silence for a moment. "Before you tell me anything, I'd like to warn you."

"Of what?"

Minkstar hesitated before finally speaking. "Beware...beware the ambitions of a young warrior."

"What does that mean?" asked Honeystar, confused.

"Maybe this won't come to fruition," he said, "but just be careful. I don't want you to get hurt. Now what is it that you wanted?"

Honeystar blinked for a moment, having forgotten her request. She could think of several ambitious young warriors but couldn't imagine them harming anybody. "Uhh...I was going to ask if you could lead a warrior to our clan. As leafbare starts, we have enough food but once the kits grow up, I'm afraid that we won't have enough providers."

Minkstar nodded. "I will do what I can," he promised just before mist covered Honeystar and she blinked her eyes open to look around at the Moonpool.

Forestclan consumes 6 servings (two birds)
Honeystorm goes to the Moonpool and asks for a warrior (Mila)
Alderclaw, Applenose, Birchnose, and Oakheart go on a patrol
Adderstream, Barleystream, Briarwhisker, and Daisywhisker go hunting
Crowcloud and Dustpaw go herb hunting
Crowcloud and Dustpaw train

[ Alderclaw, Applenose, Birchnose and Oakheart found a Russian molly named Mila ]
[ Adderstream, Barleystream, Briarwhisker and Daisywhisker caught two birds and a stoat while hunting ]
[ Crowcloud and Dustpaw found alder bark, blackberry leaves and broom while herb hunting ]
[ Dustpaw learned how to bind broken limbs while training ]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

kaden wrote:
"Minnow. He's called Minnow. He's my only kit," Mottlefang rasped, smothering her son in rasps. Bearclaw stood beside he Mottlefang, who had took her son to Honeystar, leaning on Mottlefang's shoulder. "We found him by the border. He seems perfectly healthy," the large tom remarked. "It's good to have new young cats in the clan. We'll welcome Minnow as a new apprentice; Minnowpaw. Owlflame will be his mentor," Honeystar explained, touching her nose to the young apprentice's. Bearclaw turned to Mottlefang and murmured, "Who's the father?" Mottlefang hissed, swatting at Bearclaw's face with outstretched claws, "None of your business. He's dead," She spat, not offering any reasoning for the cause of his death, "Oh Minnowpaw, you look just like Archie," she muttered quietly, her head drooping with sadness. "Perhaps we could introduce Minnowpaw to the other apprentices; Cloudpaw and Hazelpaw?" Honeystar suggested, gesturing to the two sisters who were whispering on the other side of camp, occasionally glancing in Mottlefang and Minnowpaw's direction. Mottlefang just laughed, "I don't want my son meddling with the likes of those two brats," she announced, feeling Bearclaw tense slightly beside her, "Can't I have any other friends in this clan apart from you, mum?" Minnowpaw asked with annoyance, trying to push away from his mother's firm grip, "You have your mentor, Owlflame. And I'm pretty sure Bearclaw here wouldn't mind being your friend. Just don't talk to those two she-cats. They're bad news," Honeystar flicked her ears with surprise, she never found anything wrong with Hazelpaw and her sister, but said nothing. "I'll let you get Minnowpaw get settled in, and then I'll fetch Owlflame to take him training with the rest of the apprentices," "I've already told you Honeystar. Keep my son away from those two," Mottlefang growled, standing up to brush past Honeystar, "I could easily rip all nine lives from you if I wanted to, so don't even try arguing," She hissed under her breath before walking on with Bearclaw by her side, leaving Honeystar with her mouth gaped open wide and Minnowpaw watching the situation unfold with wide eyes. Honeystar was about to follow, but Minnowpaw let out a quiet meow, "Honeystar. Keep that molly away from me. She's too overprotective of me. I want to play with the other apprentices," The poor silver tom sounded desperate and Honeystar couldn't help but feel bad, "I'll try my best. Go and find Owlflame to take you training, I think he's in the medicine cat den with Sparrowfrost. I'll take Cloudpaw and Hazelpaw training soon to catch up with you," She winked, watching the patched tom rush into the medicine cat den and emerge a few minutes later with an oddly ecstatic Owlflame emerging with him. Honeystar couldn't help but feel confused, Sparrowfrost was ill, why did he look so happy?

The leader decided to check up on her sister and approached Featherburr's den, crawling inside. She let out a purr of greeting when she saw Sparrowfrost sprawled out in a mossy nest with Featherburr chatting away to her in an inaudible tone. "Hi Sparrowfrost, Featherburr," the leader greeted. Sparrowfrost let out a squeal of excitement, leaping up to rush over and touch her maw to Honeystar's, "You look happy for being so sick," Honeystar murmured with confusement. Sparrowfrost twitched her tail before looking up at Honeystar, "Owlflame and I are expecting kits!" she announced. Honeystar gasped, "That's so exciting! Congratulations!" Honeystar squealed, pulling her sister into a tight embrace. Kits would be a good addition to the clan, even if Honeystar's life-long crush and sister were the parents and hopefully they would calm down Sparrowfrost's salty and irritable personality. "Isn't it a bit risky to have kits during leaf-bare though," Honeystar asked quietly. Featherburr turned around, "We're hoping for the best. Of course I let them know of the risks of kits being born in the cold weather are but she's young and strong and it's still the start of winter, so we can only pray to StarClan it will be a safe birth," The medicine cat explained. Honeystar's eyes softened and she licked her sister's cheek, "No matter what I'm so proud of you," the pale golden she-cat purred, "I'm going to take the apprentices training now. Bearclaw's not coming so if you see Stormrunner tell him to meet us at the training hollow to take the apprentices on a border patrol afterwards. It'll be a good way to show them around the territory," she requested and Sparrowfrost nodded, "Of course, I'll catch you later, Honeystar," the new queen purred as Honeystar exited the nursery, calling Hazelpaw and Cloudpaw over. As she noticed Mottlefang's eyes glare over to her by the fresh-kill pile, a feeling of discomfort filled Honeystar as her words of warning from earlier on that day entered her mind again.

( The clan consumes a pheasant )
( Honeystar, Hazelpaw, Cloudpaw, Owlflame and Minnowpaw go training )
( Stormrunner, Hazelpaw, Cloudpaw and Minnowpaw go on a border patrol )

[ Hazelpaw, Cloudpaw and Minnowpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Stormrunner, Hazelpaw, Cloudpaw and Minnowpaw found a warrior while on patrol ]

amethyst14 wrote:
Foxclaw had gotten a dream that was mainly about Owldust, though she was no longer expecting. The tom thought it was weird to dream of her, sure he liked her but not that much. Owldust though seemed to be taking him somewhere, and no matter how many times he asked questions she remained silent. Just then she stopped and the two were standing near a den, it looked as if it was cleaned around the area. Owldust gave Foxclaw a pleading stare before turning to the den, only to turn back to him and watch him pad into the den. There he saw five kits, but no Owldust. That was strange? "Please watch after them.." Foxclaw heard Owldust whisper then, he turned to see no cat was there anymore.

Foxclaw woke then and went straight to the nursery, that is where Owldust should have been. When he looked at her nest he saw that she was not there and his eyes went wide with shock. Fawnwillow was awake and watched him "What is it Foxclaw?" she whispered, as not to wake the kits and Dawnflower.

"It is Owldust, she came to me in a dream. She lead me to a den and she wasn't there..." Foxclaw meowed in horror, he thought the worst then.

"Well lets get going then." Fawnwillow meowed before getting up, she moved Tigerkit in with Dawnflower, the queen was happy to sleepily let her snuggle in. Once Fawnwillow was happy with the outcome she and Foxclaw left the nursery and ran out of camp, Foxclaw taking the lead as he was the one with the dream.

It was a long ways there and it was already sun-high by the time they got there, though it was still very cold. Fawnwillow worried for the kits and for Owldust and when they got there she had reason to be worried "There are other cat scents here, fresh trails to." Foxclaw warned her "Just make sure you are careful, if you damage a single hair on that pretty pelt of yours Bouldershade would have an end to me." he meowed before dipping into the den. There he saw Owldust, dead and her kittens. He counted them, three "There were five in my dream.." he whispered.

Fawnwillow was inside as well, she ignored Foxclaw's flirty nature and nosed the kits "They are freezing, we have to get them back to camp." The queen meowed. It pained her to see Owldust dead but at least the kittens look healthy enough.

"What about Owldust? We can't just leave her here." Foxclaw protested before an idea came to him "I will carry her and a kit back to camp and you can get the other two." He frowned, there were five in his dream though. He wanted to investigate further to find the others but even he knew the remaining kits needed warmth and to be checked over by Archpool. And so they set back with Owldust and the three kits.

───────────────────────
"What the four of you did was extremely reckless! I know you had the right intentions and you all are almost warriors but I told every cat in the clan to rest. And what do you apprentices go and do? The exact opposite! Did you ever think that I wanted you to rest up before you attempt the apprentice trial to become warriors?" Cloudstar ranted to the four apprentices.

Bramblepaw and Mudpaw seemed to be the only ones that were not shrinking down to the ground in fear like a kit would when they get scolded. "You said for the warriors to rest, we are not warriors yet." Bramblepaw pointed out and before Cloudstar could turn around and say something she continued "None of got hurt and we even managed to catch some fresh kill." she meowed with optimism.

Cloudstar growled at her "I am postponing your apprentice trial until I say otherwise. Now all of you can go to your den and stay there!" he spat at all of them. "I want the cat that thought it was such a great idea to sneak out of camp in my den at sundown or you will all not become warriors anytime soon." he warned them as they walked away. Their tails dragging behind them as they slowly walked to the den, looking more like kits than warriors.

The leader turned away then and was shocked to see Foxclaw and Fawnwillow come into camp with kits. Then he saw that Foxclaw was carrying Owldust, it was obvious she had joined Starclan. He trotted over to them, greeting them and help the two out "Archpool is in his den." he murmured.

───────────────────────
"He can't keep us as apprentices forever. It was all of our idea to go out and hunt for the clan. What would he do if we all went to his den by sundown?" It was Bramblepaw who spoke up first as they all sat in their nests in the apprentice den.

Russetpaw frowned it was not his idea at all but he would take the fall because he did not protest it when Willowpaw came to get him. He looked at his paws when he spoke "He has already kept you back for a moon already right? What age would you get to before you are allowed to try to become a warrior?" he muttered.

Willowpaw looked at Russetpaw, she felt bad. She brought him along because she didn't want him to be left out and because she liked him. He definitely made the hunt more fun anyways but she felt hurt at what he said "He only held us back because when we came to the clan we didn't know much. We missed a whole moon of training." she defended Bramblepaw and herself.

"Yeah, Willowpaw is right." Bramblepaw grumbled. "We all go to Cloudstar or none of us go." She meowed, mimicking Cloudstar's bossy tone.

Mudpaw sat there quietly, it seemed like they couldn't come up with a solution. He did though, he was the one that suggested it to Bramblepaw and she took it from there and there was no way he was going to let her get into anymore trouble. He would go to Cloudstar at Sundown and tell him it was all his idea and that he got them together and lead the way.

───────────────────────
Aspenkit and Ryekit bounced ahead a little while Tigerkit trudged behind. She was lost in thought as she thought about her mother and the new kits she had brought to camp. She knew that they were Owldust's and that the queen had joined Starclan and wouldn't be able to take care of her kits, but she couldn't help but feel hurt. Her mother was the one that brought them to camp and has agreed to take care of them and raise them as her own. Tigerkit was confused by that, did that mean her mother didn't love her anymore?

Dawnflower stopped "Don't go so far Ryekit and Aspenkit." she called to the two before turning around "Tigerkit, are you feeling okay? You are not playing with the others this time." she meowed with worry. The little molly looked as if she was going to get sick and her eyes were watery, maybe Dawnflower should head back to camp. Though the kits loved to go for a walk in the snow for a little bit but it was definitely not worth them getting sick. "We can go back to camp if you are not feeling well."

Tigerkit snapped out of it then and realized she was far behind, she picked up her pace until she was next to Dawnflower "I'm fine." she meowed with a frown and a sniffle. She looked ahead at Ryekit and Aspenkit playing and didn't even feel the need to go join them as she resumed her thoughts. She was starting to feel abandoned. Dawnflower didn't press the issue as they continued their walk, maybe the kits just got into an argument.

───────────────────────
Most of the apprentices have fallen asleep now, they had agreed for no cat to go to Cloudstar. Mudpaw though had different plans and with one last look at the others he got up and slipped quietly out of the den. He was amazed he could because he was usually quite clumsy. The chocolate tom made his way to the leader's den though and paused for a second before entering the den, he saw Cloudstar talking with Oriolefeather but the conversation stopped when he entered. His ears flattened in embarrassment "Sorry, but you said for one of us to come at sundown.." the apprentice explained.

"That's alright darling, I was getting ready to leave anyways." Oriolefeather meowed as she got up. She looked back at Cloudstar and winked "I will see you later." she purred and flicked her tail under his chin flirtatiously before leaving.

Cloudstar ignored that and Mudpaw seemed to have missed it "Not just any of you, the one that came up with the idea." The leader muttered.

"That's why I am here. I came up with the idea." Mudpaw didn't mention that he wasn't the one that executed the plan though.

"I was going to hold the culprit back but with what has been going on I think it would be best for all of you to try. So as punishment you will be the last to go through the trial." Cloudstar sighed. "If I find out that you lied, you will remain an apprentice until Tigerkit becomes a warrior." the tom snapped. "Now go back to the apprentice den, I don't want to see any of you for a while and this better not happen again." he ordered harshly.

Mudpaw nodded and did as he said, the leader was truly scary and not a force to be messed with. There was no way Cloudstar would see him for a few days, he was going to do his best to avoid that tom.

[Apprentice Trial Willowpaw, Bramblepaw, Mudpaw and Russetpaw are on their 8th day and need to catch an ermine, do they catch one?(They all need to catch their own and feel free to fail any of em!)]
[Hunting Patrol Bouldershade, Coppereyes and Badgerfall hunt in the meadow.]
[Border Patrol Oriolefeather, Cloudstar and Foxclaw patrol near the river..]
[Sickness Owlkit, Dustkit and Lambkit were exposed to the cold for a long period of time. (Any of them get sick?)]
[Herb Hunting Archpool is looking for herbs in the forest.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Rabbit(2 servings) 1 Quail(3 servings)]

[ Bramblepaw, Mudpaw and Russetpaw successfully caught an ermine. Willowpaw, however, didn't manage to catch one and failed her trial ]
[ Bouldershade, Coppereyes and Badgerfall caught a rabbit and two quails while hunting ]
[ Oriolefeather, Cloudstar and Foxclaw found a queen and her two kits ]
[ Dustkit and Lambkit have a slight cough but it's nothing to worry about at the moment. Owlkit, however, has a fever ]
[ Archpool found borage leaves and feverfew while herb hunting ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fickleclan ' page three

Postby aureate. » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:41 am

woCLAN SIZE;; three
    the two toms walked side by side as the headed back for camp. mothstar seemed uneasy of the other tom but quailfoot didn't take much notice of him. "you know beeface?" mothstar asked breaking the silence between him and the tom. quailfoot laughed and nodded his head, "yes, how would i know her name if i didn't?" quailfoot looked at him oddly quickening his pace ever so slightly trying to take lead of their path. mothstar took notice of this and quickly regained ground on the other tom asserting his dominance. "i'm only catching beeface's scent," quailfoot said in a curious manner as he turned to mothstar. "starclan must be fooling me over." he laughed causing mothstar to sneer at the tom. he didn't like this quailfoot, he seemed to full of himself to have known beeface well. unlike quailfoot, beeface seemed soft and sincere to mothstar. she was a medicine cat, meaning she had to be kind and soft hearted, maybe her sincerity was just a ploy. mothstar wondered as they grew nearer to the camp and her scent grew stronger.

as they entered the camp beeface sat in the middle of the clearing cleaning her face of the snow. upon spotting the tom accompanying mothstar her eyes lit up and she sprinted to the other cat pressing her face into his side ever so lightly in a greeting manner. mothstar rolled his eyes and went to where the fresh-kill was laying, he looked over the pigeon and hare approvingly. not wanting to look at his medicine cat drool over the selfish new flirt that was quailfoot. he turned back towards the cats and sternly looked at quailfoot as the tom licked beeface's head like a queen to her kit. he walked towards the two and shoved his way between them forcing them to look at him. "we're going to need more food, it's already leaf-bare we need as much as we can get." mothstar said softly as his eyes looked over the two lingering on beeface. quailfoot nodded, "beeface and i will hunt while you can sit in camp and admire your clan." the tom snickered, beeface gracefully tsked him and looked back to mothstar. "no, i was thinking you would hunt alone, quailfoot." mothstar purred as he turned the tom away from being alone with beeface. "while, beeface and myself search for more cats." he said looking over to the molly, she nodded at this. a small smile curled at the edges of mothstar's lips as he made himself look taller looking down at the other tom.

quailfoot looked defeated for a mere moment before putting on a suave face and bouncing toward the edge of camp, "so be it." he mewed to the others as he pushed his way through the tall grasses murmuring to himself that he was more useful catching food then he was finding cats.

beeface looked to mothstar with a glare as she trotted towards him. "you don't have to make a scene, you know." she scolded lightly. mothstar lead her towards the camp entrance and into the woods, silent for a moment. "i'm sorry beeface, but do you truly know that tom?" mothstar said, his question sincere and full of worry. beeface looked at him softly, a sigh escaping her. "yes, i've known him since we were kits. our mothers were quite close." she said leaving important details about the other tom out. beeface didn't feel it was much of mothstar's business to hear about her and quailfoot's previous life. she thought she would be promised a fresh start here, she thought that that was why starclan had chosen her to greet mothstar at the moonpool. the molly had believed that starclan had been granting her a fresh start when they reached out to her and told her of mothstar and his lonely clan.

"that's not what i meant, beeface." mothstar said harshly as he turned to her seeing she was glaring right back at him. "i want to know of his intentions." beeface laughed coldly turning on the tom. "his intentions? you want to know of his intentions?" she shook her head, her eyes glued to the snow. she sat herself down, turning her attention back to mothstar who had sat across from her. "why don't you ask him yourself?" she said softly. mothstar ignored her question, his face set giving her a withering stare. "i am not one who follows the warriorcode tightly, i must admit." he said looking at the molly. she opened her maw to counter him but he began speaking again, stopping her before she could say anything. "but you're not to grow feelings for that tom at bare his kits." he said letting the words sink in, he knew that those words would hurt her feelings. he knew that those words hurt his own feelings, but he had to keep the two from starting a war against starclan. although, he doubted quailfoot's loyalty to anyone but quailfoot. "do you understand beeface?" he spoke clearly and softly this time letting his eyes melt. he could see the molly shrinking, trying to hide away from his eyes. but she softly gave a nod before whispering that she understood. mothstar stood and began walking through the woods, knowing that the medicine cat was following behind him.

[ mothstar && beeface go on a border patrol ]
[ quailfoot goes hunting ]

wooooooooooooo

Leader ;;
          wo mothstar , twenty-three moons , tom
          worlives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy ;;
          wo name , moons , gender

Medicine Cat ;;
          wo beeface , twenty moons , molly

Warriors ;;
          wo quailfoot , twenty moons , tom
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender

Apprentices ;;
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender

Queens ;;
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender

Kits ;;
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender

Elders ;;
          wo name , moons , gender
          wo name , moons , gender
    Ally Clans ;;
    woclan name , user
    woclan name , user

Enemy Clans ;;
    woclan name , user
    woclan name , user

Borders ;;
    woi⇑ , clan name , user
    wo⇒ , clan name , user
    woi⇓ , clan name , user
    wo⇐ , clan name , user

Medicine Store ;;
    wo ▸ comfrey root , x1 , treats wounds
    wo ▸ cobwebs , x1 , treats wounds
    wo ▸ catmint , x1 , treats diseases
    wo ▸ goldenrod , x1 , treats wounds
    wo ▸ marigold , x1 , treats wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile ;;
    wo ▸ voles , x0 , 1 serving
    wo ▸ mice , x0 , 1 serving
    wo ▸ robins , x0 , 3 servings
    wo ▸ squirrels , x1 , 2 servings
    wo ▸ pigeons , x1 , 3 servings
    wo ▸ hares , x1 , 3 servings

Mentors ;;
    womentor & apprentice , training sessions , moves

Deceased Cats ;;
    wocat name , cause of death

Family ;;
    woname && name , kits
    wordys______
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
touchtouchtouchyooyoo
wordwordwordi
wordaurie . she/her . infj . super cool gal
wordi'm on 24/7 && will totally be here i
wordif you want to pm me for anything!
wordiiUNTIL YOU'RE PROUD

wordwordwordi
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
aureate.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fickleclan ' page three

Postby Katrione » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:08 am

Weather:
The sparkling snow blankets every Clan's territory, coming up to nearly even the tallest cat's belly. Be careful with sending out the same cat in multiple patrols, since they are very likely to catch a cold, which can lead to whitecough and even greencough. Prey will be less likely to be caught, but you will find new cats, since most of them are searching for shelter from the cold.

.atticus,, wrote:
the two toms walked side by side as the headed back for camp. mothstar seemed uneasy of the other tom but quailfoot didn't take much notice of him. "you know beeface?" mothstar asked breaking the silence between him and the tom. quailfoot laughed and nodded his head, "yes, how would i know her name if i didn't?" quailfoot looked at him oddly quickening his pace ever so slightly trying to take lead of their path. mothstar took notice of this and quickly regained ground on the other tom asserting his dominance. "i'm only catching beeface's scent," quailfoot said in a curious manner as he turned to mothstar. "starclan must be fooling me over." he laughed causing mothstar to sneer at the tom. he didn't like this quailfoot, he seemed to full of himself to have known beeface well. unlike quailfoot, beeface seemed soft and sincere to mothstar. she was a medicine cat, meaning she had to be kind and soft hearted, maybe her sincerity was just a ploy. mothstar wondered as they grew nearer to the camp and her scent grew stronger.

as they entered the camp beeface sat in the middle of the clearing cleaning her face of the snow. upon spotting the tom accompanying mothstar her eyes lit up and she sprinted to the other cat pressing her face into his side ever so lightly in a greeting manner. mothstar rolled his eyes and went to where the fresh-kill was laying, he looked over the pigeon and hare approvingly. not wanting to look at his medicine cat drool over the selfish new flirt that was quailfoot. he turned back towards the cats and sternly looked at quailfoot as the tom licked beeface's head like a queen to her kit. he walked towards the two and shoved his way between them forcing them to look at him. "we're going to need more food, it's already leaf-bare we need as much as we can get." mothstar said softly as his eyes looked over the two lingering on beeface. quailfoot nodded, "beeface and i will hunt while you can sit in camp and admire your clan." the tom snickered, beeface gracefully tsked him and looked back to mothstar. "no, i was thinking you would hunt alone, quailfoot." mothstar purred as he turned the tom away from being alone with beeface. "while, beeface and myself search for more cats." he said looking over to the molly, she nodded at this. a small smile curled at the edges of mothstar's lips as he made himself look taller looking down at the other tom.

quailfoot looked defeated for a mere moment before putting on a suave face and bouncing toward the edge of camp, "so be it." he mewed to the others as he pushed his way through the tall grasses murmuring to himself that he was more useful catching food then he was finding cats.

beeface looked to mothstar with a glare as she trotted towards him. "you don't have to make a scene, you know." she scolded lightly. mothstar lead her towards the camp entrance and into the woods, silent for a moment. "i'm sorry beeface, but do you truly know that tom?" mothstar said, his question sincere and full of worry. beeface looked at him softly, a sigh escaping her. "yes, i've known him since we were kits. our mothers were quite close." she said leaving important details about the other tom out. beeface didn't feel it was much of mothstar's business to hear about her and quailfoot's previous life. she thought she would be promised a fresh start here, she thought that that was why starclan had chosen her to greet mothstar at the moonpool. the molly had believed that starclan had been granting her a fresh start when they reached out to her and told her of mothstar and his lonely clan.

"that's not what i meant, beeface." mothstar said harshly as he turned to her seeing she was glaring right back at him. "i want to know of his intentions." beeface laughed coldly turning on the tom. "his intentions? you want to know of his intentions?" she shook her head, her eyes glued to the snow. she sat herself down, turning her attention back to mothstar who had sat across from her. "why don't you ask him yourself?" she said softly. mothstar ignored her question, his face set giving her a withering stare. "i am not one who follows the warriorcode tightly, i must admit." he said looking at the molly. she opened her maw to counter him but he began speaking again, stopping her before she could say anything. "but you're not to grow feelings for that tom at bare his kits." he said letting the words sink in, he knew that those words would hurt her feelings. he knew that those words hurt his own feelings, but he had to keep the two from starting a war against starclan. although, he doubted quailfoot's loyalty to anyone but quailfoot. "do you understand beeface?" he spoke clearly and softly this time letting his eyes melt. he could see the molly shrinking, trying to hide away from his eyes. but she softly gave a nod before whispering that she understood. mothstar stood and began walking through the woods, knowing that the medicine cat was following behind him.

[ mothstar && beeface go on a border patrol ]
[ quailfoot goes hunting ]

[ Mothstar and Beeface found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Quailfoot caught two robins and a mouse while hunting ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby virtual_bug096 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:39 am

Number of Cats:

Daisystar woke up, the vision of leaves in a lake in her mind. "That must be my hint," she thought out loud. She padded through the forest until she saw a yellow tabby cat lapping at water. "Hello?" She called out.
The cat looked up in alarm. "W-Who are you?" She responded, her fur rising. "That's what I want to know." Daisystar said sternly. "Pine," the cat answered, calming down a bit. "You must be hungry. Follow me." Daisystar said, flicking her tail. Pine seemed confused, but still followed. They arrived at camp. "It smells nice... But... Why are you being so kind to me?" Pine asked. Daisystar looked up, a vole in her jaws. "Have you ever heard of the clan cats in this forest? Well, they live together as clans.
I'm currently the leader of a clan, Blossomclan, but I don't have a medicine cat, a cat who treats the wounds of others. I saw a vision of you, meaning you must be the cat I'm looking for."
Pine looked down at the ground to think. "Well... I do know how to treat some injuries, like how to treat thorns in pads... and a lot of stuff," Pine explained, "Sure, I think I could help you. Besides, I have nowhere else to go." Daisystar bowed her head. "Thank you. As you are now the medicine cat, I must name you. I choose to name you Pinepool."

[ Daisystar found the medicine cat. ]

[/color]er]
          Leader:
          Daisystar | 24 moons | She-cat |

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❀[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Pinepool | 15 moons | She-cat |

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

xxakira • he/theyxx
.xi like loud music
xx.xxand bugs

x...xxxxImage
.x..xxxlfcr
virtual_bug096

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:10 pm

number of cats: one [ mollies. none toms. one ]
next visit to the moonpool: now / thursday, july 13

─────────────────── ✧ ──────────────────

froststar flexed his claws, staring out at the newfound camp for his clan, lilyclan. he winced as he thought about it, for lilyclan was named after his dead lover. but he wasn't going to let his emotions get a hold of him. composing himself, the large white tom scanned the area with his heterochromic eyes, looking for places to build dens. you can't build dens without cats, you mouse-brain. he began to pad towards the camp entrance, heading for the border. maybe cats would be lurking there.

[ froststar goes on a border patrol to look for more clanmates. ]

─────────────────── ✧ ──────────────────

leader:
          froststar | thirty moons | ♂ |
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
          name | age | ♀/♂ | [url=link][/url]

medicine cat:
          ↪ apprentice name | age | gender

warriors:

apprentices:

queens:

kits:

elders:
    ally clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders
    north ↑ | clan name | username
    northeast ↗ | clan name | username
    east → | clan name | username
    southeast ↘ | clan name | username
    south ↓ | clan name | username
    southwest ↙ | clan name | username
    west ← | clan name | username
    northwest ↖ | clan name | username

medicine store
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x0 | one serving
    vole | x0 | one serving
    shrew | x0 | one serving
    rabbit | x0 | two servings
    squirrel | x0 | two servings
    hare | x0 | three servings

mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies no.12

Postby ashton. » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:19 pm

weather: it is currently leaf-bare.
      the snow has fallen, blanketing every clan's territory. it's quite deep, so young apprentices should be very careful if leaving the camp. little white flurries continue to drift down from the sky. it will be easy to find new cats since they are searching for shelter.

I.C. wrote:
☂ TEMPESTCLAN ☂

"so she just let you go?" tempeststar asked, glancing over to watch as his new clanmate stalked his prey.

the multi-color tom nodded, his sage green optics fixed on the rabbit nibbling upwind. "well, sure. even if she'd been against it, i'd still have left. after all, i'm a medicine cat--starclan's decisions mean more to me than the word of even my mentor or my leader." finally, he sprang, darting forward. claws outstretched, they grazed the creature's flank, but it was too quick, kicking up leaves as it dashed away, leaving blazenose to huff, tail twitching as his whiskers trembled in annoyance. "still too slow."

"you'll get it eventually. besides, rabbits are difficult prey to forest dwellers like you and i. maybe we should try fishing instead. that's something i'm fairly good at." tempeststar returned, getting up and padding over. "is that really how it is, though? i mean, isn't the leader's word as important as the warrior code?"

"certainly, but being a medicine cat complicates things. you don't truly follow the leader or the clan--not really. you mostly rely on starclan, and act based on what they say. leadership of a clan isn't only a leader's duty--it's shared between leader and medicine cat. that way, the two can balance one another out, guide each other and come to the best conclusions." blazenose followed the black tom obediently, gazing up towards the sky as the leader gave a soft sigh of awe.

"it seems i still have much to learn." he commented.

it had only been a moon since blazenose had appeared before him, a gift from starclan. the colorful tom had received a dream telling him of tempestclan, and had made his journey to the sacred pool to meet tempeststar there. the leader hadn't expected starclan to deliver so soon, but that's how it was--as an added bonus, blazenose had also been trained as a warrior apprentice at first, and had decent hunting and fighting skill. the budding clan was blessed. blazenose was wise for his moons, even-tempered and good-hearted. he said what he thought without hesitation, wearing his beliefs like a badge for all to see, and wasn't afraid to make mistakes and try new things. as an added bonus, he was tenacious and remarkably close to his ancestors.

things are going well, tempeststar thought to himself. soon, we will be a thriving, growing clan. i cannot wait to see the fruits of our labor.

"ah, by the way, tempeststar, i was thinking we should stop by the moonpool tonight. i wish to talk with starclan if possible." the medicine cat piped up rather suddenly, and tempeststar blinked in surprise before letting out a soft mrrow of amusement.

"great minds do think alike, it seems." he chuckled.

[ tempeststar goes to the moonpool to ask for a warrior ]
[ tempeststar and blazenose hunt along the way ]

starclan has granted you a warrior!
      tempeststar and blazenose caught a shrew!

Zmija's Folly wrote:

As soon as Mothpaw, Timberfang and Swiftleap had found the injured she-cat they'd given the patrol up and returned to camp, supporting the black cat and her cut up paws. Mousewillow was quick and calm as she set to work, an odd thing to see. The medicine cat quickly wrapped the black cat's paws in the few cobwebs she had and instructed the she-cat to stay off them for a while and told her she'd return later to check on them.

When Snowstar and Tumbleweed returned from their hunt the whole atmosphere of the cavern changed drastically. Tumbleweed carried a rabbit in his jaws, the large thing dragging behind him and the smell of it filling his nostrils. "Who's this?" Snowstar asked with a purr as she saw the black cat with cobwebs around her paws. "My.. My name is-" the she-cat began to stutter only to be interrupted, "Cobweb!?" Tumbleweed spoke, dropping the rabbit where he stood to cast his wide gaze toward the black she-cat. The newer tom erupted into a purr that could've shook the whole cave and sprinted toward the injured cat, "Cobweb, what are you doing here? You told me you didn't want to leave Rock. And what happened to your paws?"

Snowstar tilted her head while Mothpaw danced on her toes, excited to watch the two who obviously knew - and cared for - each other. Swiftleap and Timberfang seemed to not mind and kept about their business, cleaning their pelts and discussing Mothpaw's training.

"I had to leave.." the she-cat named Cobweb began, "When you left, Tumbleweed, it just wasn't the same. I missed you all the time and Rock just didn't care. So I followed your scent." she paused to regard Tumbleweed, a deep passion glittering in her eyes, her throat clogged momentarily by emotion, "I'm so glad I found you." Tumbleweed purred and licked at the top of her head, "I'm glad too, Cobweb." the tom turned suddenly toward Snowstar, "She can stay, right, Snowstar?" Snowstar wore a compassionate smile and felt her own chest rumble lightly with soft purrs, "Of course, Tumbleweed, you two look like you need each other." The small clan left the two reunited cats to peace then.

-----

A moon later and it was common place news - Cobweb and Tumbleweed were mates. They weren't necessarily trying for kits right now but their love was unending and they simply couldn't live without the other. Tumbleweed had gained a new happiness since Cobweb had been found and while Cobweb was a quiet she-cat, everyone knew how deeply she cared for Tumbleweed. Snowstar was glad to have a pair of lovebirds in camp and she felt pangs of jealousy every so often. Swiftleap shared her jealousy though he'd never speak it and while his eyes lingered on Snowstar more often he still hadn't told her of his true feelings.

"I'm twelve moons old and still haven't had my assessment, Timberfang!" Mothpaw's whine could be heard echoing through the cave, "Now is a perfect time! The caribou are moving through soon - the snows are falling! I should be out there trying to snatch a tuft of fur, not sitting on my butt, staring at my tail!" The she-cat threw her paws around in a fit of temper. "Behaving like a kit is no way to ensure you'll have your assessment any time soon, Mothpaw." Swiftleap scolded the apprentice lightly, "I'll have Timberfang take you training today," his gaze flickered up toward Timberfang for a moment and before the tom could argue he continued, "You should have your assessment within the next two moons." That seemed to speak volumes to Mothpaw and she danced lightly on her paws, holding her tongue after her scolding.

"Swiftleap, I'd like to go hunting." Tumbleweed's soft voice spoke up from behind Swiftleap and the deputy turned and nodded, "That's fine, Tumbleweed, I'll join you." Swiftleap's gaze turned to regard Cobweb, "I'm sure Cobweb would be fine to join but I'd rather she stays in camp until she's perfectly healed - the snow's can be harsh, especially here in the tundra." Tumbleweed bowed his head in agreement.

While most of the clan would be hunting everyone knew what Snowstar would be up to - the moonstone. The she-cat spoke little as she slipped from the cave and began her trek toward the moonstone's cave. Poppycloud's kits were due soon and she felt content knowing that Mousewillow would take excellent care of the she-cat. She just hoped that Mousewillow was enough.

-----
mousewillow uses her cobwebs on cobweb
tumbleweed & cobweb are mates - not trying for kits yet
timberfang takes mothpaw training
swiftleap & tumbleweed go hunting
mousewillow goes herb searching
snowstar visits the moonstone and asks for a cat

mothpaw learned the hunting skill!
      swiftleap + tumbleweed caught a rabbit!
      mousewillow found chervil + sweet-sedge!
      starclan has granted you an apprentice!

.mochi wrote:

froststar flexed his claws, staring out at the newfound camp for his clan, lilyclan. he winced as he thought about it, for lilyclan was named after his dead lover. but he wasn't going to let his emotions get a hold of him. composing himself, the large white tom scanned the area with his heterochromic eyes, looking for places to build dens. you can't build dens without cats, you mouse-brain. he began to pad towards the camp entrance, heading for the border. maybe cats would be lurking there.

[ froststar goes on a border patrol to look for more clanmates. ]

ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:24 pm

Number of Cats: 6 [ 3 males ] [ 3 females ]
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Bone felt exhausted, he had stayed up late the other night with Arrow, attempting to calm his mate as she had one of her stress-educed fits. He knew stress got to her easily, but she swore to her that he would never say anything to Blue or anyone in the clan.
    "You can stay in camp with me, I'm going to need help rearranging some nests and dens so we'll have room for strong kits!" She offered, pride dripping from her even though their kits weren't even born yet.
    Bone yawned, but nodded and gave the she-cat a small lick of her ear. "That'll be good." He told her. Arrow had been moody as can be since she became pregnant and he didn't exactly know why. From his own experience, she-cats would get more calm when they were pregnant. He just hoped that she would calm down once she gave birth and had her kittens.
[ Sparrow and Crow go out to train ]
[ Magick, Crow, and Sparrow went hunting ]
[ Blue goes on a border patrol ]
[ Hyenaclan ate two servings of squirrel ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
    Arrow the Beast Master | Twenty-one | Female | X
    ───────────────────────────────
    Deputy:
    Blue the Great Mind | Twenty-six | Male | X
    ──────────────────────────
    Medicine Cat:
    ──────────────────────────
    Warriors:
    Bone with Many Scars | Twenty-four | Male | X
    Crow the Monster Teaser | Twenty-eight | Male | X