Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Shiraya » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:42 pm

My clan is called Sapphireclan. In the middle of their territory is a forest located. A river borders their territory in the north and the east. Most of the terrain is rather even. In the south the ground gets more hilly.

Sapphireclan cats are known to be always polite towards strangers, but not overly friendly. They're not likely to attack without a reason and rarely show aggression witout being provoked beforehand.
Even around their own clanmembers the clancats are expected to stay calm and collected. Unnecessary emotional outbursts are frowned upon.
Regardless of that, they are very loyal and are always open to help a cat in need, whether they're from their own clan or not. When they're able to help, they're going to do everything in their power to achieve this.
Shiraya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiro,, » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:32 pm

My clan is Hopeclan. Their camp is a medium sized island that has a shallow river surrounding it. The majority of their territory is a forest that has many small clearings but in the north-east corner of their territory the forest mingles with a rocky outcrop.
Hopeclan are very kind, loyal cats and will do anything to protect their clanmates. When angry they will attempt to sort it out with words instead of claws. They are small, lithe cats and prefer brain over bronze.
They mainly eat mice, squirrels, voles, fish, birds and (sometimes) snakes.
they/them
-------
aussie/awst
-------
cat parent
-------
<3
Image imagination Image

......Image
Image imagination Image
kiro,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skystar901 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:28 am

●Ashenclan●
Number of Cats: Eight
Next Moonpool Trip: 7 days
Next Patrol: 12h from this post
Current Servings Required Three ~ magpie

Earthpetal paced through the spot she had asked Barknut to meet her in. She had no idea how it had happened, but she knew what it was. She was feeling something for the Medicine Cat, stronger, than any cat was supposed to feel towards a healer. "Earthpetal, is everything alright? Why did I have to come out here?" Earthpetal looked up at the object of her affection, his green eyes wide with concern "There's...there's something I need to tell you, and ask you Barknut" she said slowly.

●</Smokestar goes to the moonpool and asks for a warrior>●
●</Tinyclaw goes on patrol>●
●</Leopardsun goes hunting>●
●</Barknut and Earthpetal become forbidden mates>●

Leader:
          Smokestar | 24 Moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Earthpetal | 22 Moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Barknut | 28 Moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          Leopardsun | 26 Moons | Female | X
          Tinyclaw | 13 Moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          Dawnfire | 34 Moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Sunkit | 1 Moons | Female | X
          Moonkit | 1 Moons | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Ocean
    East | Ocean
    South | Land Bridge
    West | Ocean

Medicine Store
    [1]Burdock Roots | Rat Bites
    [1]Catmint | Greencough&Whitecough
    [1]Cobweb | Bleeding
    [1]Coltsfoot | Breathing
    [1]Watermint | Bellyache
    [1]Poppy Seeds | Induces Sleep, dulls infection
    [1]Lavender | Hides Death scent

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Seagull | 3/3 servings
    Large Fish | 3/3 servings
    Small Fish | 2/2 servings
    Lizard | 4/2 servings
    Magpie | 3/3 servings
    Mouse | 2/1 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Guard Watch:
    Cat Name | Time Left
    Cat Name | Time Left

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHey! I'm Sky, I'm Aro/Ace,
xxxFemale, and I do take a while
xxxto type so please give me some
xxxpatience if it looks like I'm taking
xxxa while to respond to you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHamilton, Dear Evan Hansen,
xxxRotG, Marvel, DC, LEGO
xxxPercy Jackson, Warriors,
xxxLegend of Zelda, Super Mario
xxxFeel free to dm me about those!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skystar901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:20 am

Npe
Last edited by Midnightkitkat on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleswegbunny » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:42 am

FernClan
Number of Cats:05(about to be more)

Snowdust's yowl of pain echoed throughout the camp as a powerful spasm ran through her. She flinched, and whispered, "Help." Stormfrost knew that it was time, that the she-cat would have her kitting today. "Go in the nursery," Stormfrost ordered, and Snowdust meekly obeyed him. "Will she be fine?" Featherpelt looked at Stormfrost, worry glistening in his eyes. Stormfrost nodded. "She should be; she's healthy and it doesn't seems like anything would be wrong. "Lay down, Snowdust and bite on this stick." Stormfrost ordered. "It will help with the coming pain..."
Snowdust sighed with relief, and tiredness after her kitting was over. The stick lay broken in her jaws and she spit it out, nuzzling her small kits. "They're so precious.." she murmured to herself, then looked at Featherpelt. "Do you know what we should name them?"

Fernstar padded up to Thrushwillow. "Should we go on a border patrol?" He meowed. The she-cat looked up at him. "Okay." She said, then added, "There's nothing to do here." Fernstar let out a small purr, and stretched. Stormfrost came out of the nursery and exchanged a few words with Thrushwillow, who smiled, her spirits up. "Hey, Fernstar," she mewed. "Snowdust has had her kits!" Fernstar sighed. "They are going to grow up fast..." he murmured, "soon they'll be full warriors!"

[Snowdust has had her kits!]
[Fernstar and Thrushwillow border patrol]

Leader:
          Fernstar|40 | male| [url=link]X[/url]

replacement Deputy:
          Thrushwillow | 34| Female| [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Stormfrost |48 | male | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Featherpelt | 31| Male | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Snowdust | 30 | female | [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    updating later
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Thrush| x1 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x1| 1 servings
    Robin| x1/3| 1 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Snowdust and Featherpelt| Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Littleswegbunny on Thursday, January 81, 8165 6:73 a.m, edited 927391837193726192728182 times in total.
Reason: cant I do stuff without reasons please

[hello! I am too lazy to code so here's a simple siggy for now heh. I enjoy roleplaying, however, I am too shy to go into those reeeeeeeally big role plays, so I join new ones. You can also find me on some forum games as well. I like warrior cats and animals! I hope I seem kind, and send me a PM if you want to be friends!

Image meet Derp my cat snek

Pet's name: Bella
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
this is beautiful Bella who survived 24 hr grayscale good job Bella Bby
littleswegbunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mod trial replies [7]

Postby Chinchy » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:21 am

Weather:
The leaves are visibly changing colours, little by little.
The wind gains a bit of a nipping cold to it felt more by short-haired cats than those with long coats. It's a good idea to make sure you are ready for Leaf-bare as it can come at any moment now that leaves are falling little by little.

Gustclan - Chamrosh wrote:
Boulderdash came into Harrierpelt’s den, with two things in mind; the first, that Leaf-fall was starting, and that therefore they should probably get on with having kits if they were going to this year; the second, that she wanted to sort out her wound as soon as she could. She’d seen what leaving a wound could do, and how it could make a cat limp. Equally, though, she thought it looked pretty awesome, like a real badge of her being a warrior. She wouldn’t seek out injuries, but she didn’t mind having this one.
Harrierpelt very gently applied a cobweb to the wound, stifling the bleeding. It stopped oozing, and as he kept applying pressure with it, the blood slowed to a trickle, then a dribble, and then each drop took so long to come up that each time, Boulderdash saw one, she assumed it would be the last. It was weirdly fascinating to watch. They spoke as Harrierpelt sorted out the wound.
“That rogue did that, didn’t he?” There was genuine concern in the tom’s voice. “I’m glad to see you took Argusheart; it probably stopped anything worse, and I wouldn’t stand for you- or anyone- getting injured unnecessarily.”
“It’s fine, it’s just a nick.”
“It’s a nick you didn’t need.” They were quite for a little while. Harrierpelt gently removed the pad for a few seconds to check the state of the wound.
“Harrierpelt, I’ve been thinkin’, that we should really get on with things now, already. If we get kits, I don’t want them comin’ during Leaf-bare- and I don’t want to ‘ave to wait until New-leaf. Harrie-"
Boulderdash was interrupted by Harrierpelt. “It’s risky, having kits in Leaf-fall, I don’t want you to risk yourself if you don’t have to." He quickly checked underneath the cobweb again, this time satisfied that the rest would stop on its own accord.
“But I don’t want to have to wait until New-leaf, that’s too long, and far too long for you.”
-----
Argusheart surveyed the fresh-kill pile. There were only a few items left, and, sure, it was fine for now, but who knew how much they’d be needing over Leaf-bare? If they kept meeting rogues, and kept inviting them into the clan, no way would there be enough fresh-kill for them all unless they stocked up plenty now.
“Chubtail, we need to go hunting; we need to take every available warrior, and stock up as much as we can before Leaf-bare.”
Chubtail looked up at Argusheart from where he was minding the kits. He saw how hard she was finding it to not pay her first attention to the two young toms over him, but she was certainly managing it. “Well, good to see I’ve got some agreement, I was planning to bring a patrol out anyway. Heronstar’s planning to go to the moonpool tonight, so she won’t come, but the rest of us can.”
Argusheart puffed up slightly. “Why does she have to go, then?” As far as Argusheart was concerned, she needed to be hunting with the others unless it really was something of the utmost importance.
“She’s planning to ask Starclan to send her a new warrior.” At least that was worthwhile, Argusheart thought, but she really should be joining in, too, soon.
-----
“Boulderdash asked me to cover up as your kits’ father if they come.” Harrierpelt looked up at the much larger tabby tom, looking genuinely worried for a second, and then relaxing as he realised the look on Myrtleclaw’s face.
“How’d you work that out, that?”
“She said that if she was having any soon, their father would be grey. In case you haven’t noticed, Chubtail’s not, and he’s perfectly happy with his mate. It didn’t leave a lot of options.” Myrtleclaw still looked pretty proud of his deduction, though. It sort of proved for Harrierpelt’s sake that he’d spent a while thinking it through. He’d probably been wondering if Boulderdash had been meeting a cat from another clan during the gathering or something. Harrierpelt didn’t have the heart to comment on that.
“You’re happy to cover up for us, then?”
“Of course, yes! I love kits! I get to be a dad without having to bother with all that other stuff first, you get to have kits without distracting from your own duties, Boulderdash gets to keep her friendship with me and her mate-ship with you. It’s brilliant. Everyone benefits.”
“You’re not concerned about me being a medicine cat then?”
“If I can do enough of the raising of them that you still have the time for your duties, I don’t see an issue. Over leaf-bare you should have enough time to be a part-time dad, and a medicine cat. Just get back to duties after that.”
-----
Desorakit jumped up onto the ledge and watched the warriors leaving to catch prey. He really wanted to be able to join them, and to do it soon. Shellkit sat next to him on the ledge, but his brother was marvelling at the colours of the leaves, sure that they’d looked different just the day before.
-----
Heronstar felt a little bad to be leaving her kits again, but she made sure she only left after the warriors returned from hunting, and they seemed to be excited for Boulderdash to be looking after them again. However, the leader maintaining the clan’s connection with Starclan was important, and she knew she had to go. Her kits could manage without her for one night, and having extra warriors to help stock up on food before Leaf-bare would be indisputably indispensable.
She touched her tongue to the moonpool, and closed her eyes.

[Harrierpelt uses 1 cobweb to heal Boulderdash’s injuries]
[Harrierpelt goes looking for herbs]
[Harrierpelt and Boulderdash try for kits]
[Chubtail, Boulderdash and Argusheart go hunting]
[Heronstar goes to the Moonpool and requests a warrior]

[Desorakit and Shellkit are now 3 months old]
[Gustclan consumes 1 hare – 3 servings]

Harrierpelt was in somewhat of a hurry to get what he could find before the growing cold could get to any remaining herbs, scouring both near the lake and farther out in the drier areas. As he searched and searched, the nipping cold of the wind hardly felt due to the thickness of his coat, he came across some of the final traces of Goldenrod which seemed almost ready to disappear until next year. He gathered however much he could salvage, later coming across Lungwort which, quite the opposite, was ready to stay until the Leaf-bare colds begin to hit and seemed like it would be in plenty supply for most of Leaf-fall.
[Harrierpelt found Goldenrod and Lungwort]

The deputy lead the pair of mollies out of camp, all three moving along on high alert to catch even the tiniest rustle around. The cats searched, sticking together until Boulderdash raced off in pursuit of a squirrel that didn't get far before getting caught by the molly and ended up a quick bite to the back of the neck which ended in an almost immediate death to the rodent. Soon after, the patrol came across yet another one which seemee to be gathering supplies for Leaf-bare as well, not even noticing the cats until it was trapped under Chubtail's paws. With the two squirrels carried by the two and a failed attempt at catching a hare yet again, the warriors headed back to camp to deposit their prey and allow Haronstar to leave on her mission to seek a new cat from Starclan.
[Chubtail, Boulderdash and Argusheart caught two squirrels]

During a chilly night, when it seemed no other cat was watching, Harrierpelt snuck out with Boulderdash who had volunteered to watch the camp that night in case a different predator came by to search for easy prey in camp. The two wouldn't be gone long so hopefully. So it was fine. The went away from camp where they wouldn't just happen to be caught. Just in case. After their bussiness, they headed back, Boulderdash returning to her position as Harrierpelt returned to his den to get some more sleep before the next day.
[Boulderdash is now expecting kits]

Heronstar spoke to Starclan in her dreams, voicing her requests before waking to a snow-white paw gently proding her side, a cat sitting next to her with an amused look, as white of colour as his paw alone would suggest. One could even think this cat was not flesh and blood, but rather a living creature of snow. "Nice to meet you. Heronstar, I presume?" The new cat proseeded to introduce himself. "Soooo...where's camp?" They shot to their paws cheerfully, some degree of excitement shown by the twitching of the cat's bushy tail-tip, a darker colour showing where the fur parted.
[Starclan sent Gustclan a warrior]
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[pineclan.] [43.]

Postby deimido » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:07 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
"From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"

number of cats - 33 | toms - 16 | mollies - 17
next moonpool visit - n/a | next kitting - rosemask (one more post) | next border/hunting patrol - 11:07 PM (mst)

It had been deemed safe enough to return to camp after the threat of flooding had vanished, and just in the nick of time too, because Wasptail collapsed right by the entrance of camp as the pain of kitting quickly took her over. It took great effort for both Weaselstorm and Rowanpelt to lead the queen inside the nursery as she snapped at the both of them out of stress and fear, but the toms managed to get her where she needed to be in the end. Weaselstorm was a bit annoyed at how quickly Rowanpelt scrambled of the den, he would've assumed the deputy would be present for the birth of his kits, yet he sped out of the nursery quicker then a scared hare.

Everything went well until Shrikeface suddenly burst in saying his mate was kitting too, which made the already strained medicine cat feeling even worse given that Skunknose was his former mentor and he deeply care about her and her safety. He yelled to go get Shadepaw since she was well-versed in what to do and growled at the warrior as he questioned his apprentice's ability before Shrikeface got the message and went to fetch her. Needless to say, PineClan wasn't able to celebrate being back home before bring thrust into yet another colorful situation, but the Clan was secretly relieved at how quickly they were able to find a rhythm again. It wasn't home unless something big happened within it.

Night was falling now, the sound of crickets filled the air as well as the excited chattering of cats as they happily discussed the two new litters of kittens that had been blessed upon their Clan. Wasptail was in a blissful daze as she stared at her first litter, five tiny kits suckling and kneading at her belly greedily as they all tried to get a generous share of milk. Weaselstorm had complimented their energy, saying he was pleasantly surprised at how healthy they were and how it wasn't common for a cat to deliver so many kits in the first place. He was gone now, left as quickly as he was able to go check on Skunknose who was in a separate den with her two newborn kits.

"Hello?" Mewed Comfreyfang from the outside, Wasptail invited the gray tabby to come in, where her best friend smiled widely upon seeing the kits as she entered. She was followed by Minkcloud and Maplekit, who was nuzzled against Minkcloud's side as she blinked owlishly at her new denmates. "Oh, they're beautiful~" Minkcloud cooed softly, making Wasptail give out a prideful purr. "C'mon Maplekit, go say hi to your denmates." Comfreyfang whispered encouragingly to her daughter, gently nudging the tortoiseshell forward to get a closer view. Maplekit tipped her head to the side as she viewed the five kits in confusion, as she was perplexed by their existence. She timidly smiled at Wasptail before returning to her mothers' side.

"Have you thought of names yet?" Comfreyfang asked as she settled herself down besides her friend, Minkcloud and Maplekit following suit as they laid down in their nest towards the corner of the nursery. The dark brown molly had her ears pricked as she awaited Wasptail's response. She nodded and smiled gently as she looked at her kits again, she could never get tired of staring at her young, the glow of pride she felt towards them was unlike any emotion she felt before. "Yes I have. There's Marigoldkit, Patchkit, and Sorrelkit." She began, using her tail to gesture to the ginger tabby tom and his ginger-and-white brothers and later doing the same to her daughters. "And these two are Dandelionkit and Sheepkit.".

Comfreyfang purred, complimenting their names before twitching an ear at the sound of another cat wanting to enter, this time it was Fawnfur, Wasptail's niece. With a nuzzle to the cheek, Comfreyfang said her goodbyes and she and her little family left the den to give the two mollies some time to themselves. Passing back Aspenheart and Magpiewhisker as they headed to the least crowded den to rest. The two brothers had just come outside the vacant elder's den to greet their little sisters, while Magpiewhisker was more then ecstatic, the same couldn't be said for Aspenheart who still had a lot on his mind ever since Rosefur from TumbleClan's departure. He still hadn't confided in his brother about the whole situation either, dodging the subject every time before he could build up the courage to say anything about it. "C'mon, let's go and see Asterkit and Lavenderkit again." Magpiewhisker mewed happily, leading his brother towards the elder's den with his tail. Totally unaware of the gray tabby's discomfort.

Aside from newborn kits and uncomfortable tabby tom's, there was another matter to tend to before the busy day could truly come to an end, and it was in the form of a battered ginger molly who laid in the dim medicine den while the tired medicine cat and his apprentice searched for the appropriate herbs to treat her. The loner, named Daisy, had her injured hind leg rested upon a wad of moss where she was slowly finding it difficult to not reach over and give it a lick. The sting of pain that came from the wound was very, very hard to ignore. Yet the medicine cat told her not to do anything more to her leg, and since he seemed like such a big deal here she elected to comply.

"So tell me," Daisy watched as the brown-and-white tom laid two sets of herbs by his paws as he crouched to be closer to her leg. "how'd you get this roughed up anyway?" Weaselstorm asked as he began to chew the herbs in his mouth before he placed the poultice on her injury. The black molly besides him watched observantly, her blue eyes intent on every thing he was doing. Daisy figured she must have been his young charge, she doubted any cat could just waltz here and stare while he did whatever he had to. "My son and I got separated in a flood," She replied calmly, yet the fur spiking along her back proved the memory wasn't a pleasant one.

Weaselstorm had heard her, but he was more concentrated on ensuring this poultice was a good enough consistency before placing it on her injury, he wanted it to be able to rid the wound of infection as fast as it could or else his patient's condition would quickly go downhill. "Funny thing really, one moment we're together and the next I know the water whooshes me away and I hear my kid goes whee! and then we obviously found ourselves separated after, I managed to cut myself on a rock as I was swept away." She continued, Shadepaw and Weaselstorm exchanged a glance that clearly conveyed 'yup, this is definitely Firepaw's mother' once she finished. Weaselstorm had finished chewing up his comfrey-chervil mixture and gingerly set it down on infected wound, quiet as he felt the expected flinch of Daisy's leg once the medicine made contact.

Daisy's foot curled and she clenched her teeth as she felt a sting of pain from her leg, sure that meant it was working and all, but it still hurt. "Must've been a sharp rock." Weaselstorm meowed, paying no mind to the molly's discomfort, he knew it was a natural reaction after all. Shadepaw frowned in concern, she was a lot more empathetic about sick cats more then her mentor was, placing herself in their paws as she imagined what kind of pain they might be in. It helped when diagnosing cats sometimes, other cases nearly made break down over witnessing the beat-up forms of her Clanmates.
"Are you hungry?" She asked, the answer was obvious given Daisy's skinny frame, but it would be rude to point that out to her. The ginger-and-white cat nodded, her belly grumbling added to her response.

"Starved! You won't believe how hard it is to catch a mouse like this." Daisy said, Shadepaw mewed she would be right back with a fresh piece of prey as she exited the den, leaving Weaselstorm and Daisy alone. The two cats were quiet, though Daisy wasn't one for that, she was a lot more comfortable when there was noise in the room. "Where's my son? Your cats said I'd see him here." She mewed, while her voice sounded casual, the look in her eye showed how badly she wanted to see Firepaw again. Weaselstorm shrugged, "Asleep, most likely. We've been busy today, training probably took a lot out of him too." Daisy relaxed at his reply, finding it easy to trust the medicine cat. "You should rest too once you finish your meal, I'll wake you up first thing tomorrow." Daisy mumbled a thanks, watching as Shadepaw came back with a mouse in her jaws.

❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦ ❦

A few days had passed ever since the birth of Wasptail and Skunknose's kits as well as the newly named Daisystorm's joining, the ginger molly had been beyond excited to see her son the day after she had her wounds treated, nuzzling into her little boy and covering him with licks while the small tom giggled and smiled the widest he ever had as he was overjoyed to be reunited with his mother again. Juniperpaw watched on, slightly jealous of the situation, becoming a little more grumpy when Acornpaw gave him a playful shove and mentioned how she won their bet over whether or not their mentors would find Firepaw's mom. Daisystorm had adjusted to Clan life well, she often accompanied Duckfoot when the tom intended to go and train his apprentice, if she wasn't with him she was most likely at Weaselstorm's side and asking him about herbs.

She was out hunting now and Weaselstorm was currently inside the nursery after Wasptail asked him to check on Dandelionkit since the small cream molly wasn't drinking as much as her siblings and she appeared sickly. Thankfully it wasn't nothing a little feverfew couldn't cure, and he reassured the anxious queen that it was natural one of her kits would get sick as there were so many of them. Shadepaw, noticing how quickly they were going through herbs left camp with her mentor's permission to go and gather some more. Mintstar and Rowanpelt sat in the clearing with their warriors surrounded by them as they picked and chose which patrols they would go on. It was yet another normal day in PineClan, aside from the the pure white tom who was currently drinking in every bit of their territory as he wandered deeper in its forest.

To say Ramhorn was overwhelmed was an understatement, everything about PineClan seemed so unfamiliar as he had lived in EchoClan for a greater portion of his life. This was completely new to him. And somehow the feeling was... pleasant, being here already made him feel closer to Wasptail. It was only a matter of time until he found himself entering their camp, where he would be hopefully allowed to join the Clan to be with her and his newborn kits. What he had learned from Rowanpelt at the Gathering hardly sated him, he fully desired to be with his family now more then ever.

As he attempted to follow a stale scent trail which he hoped would lead him to PineClan's camp, he neglected to notice the curious stare of a black molly who was supposed to go out and gather herbs. However, Shadepaw was now much more interested in what brought a medicine cat from another Clan in her territory. Did EchoClan need help? She remembered they had helped them once before in battle, it wasn't too farfetched to assume they would ask for assistance once again. "Ramhorn? What're you doing here?" She asked, whispering a sorry as the tom jumped in surprise. Her pure black pelt and silent paw steps often surprised others when she didn't intend to, it always made her embarrassed.

"Shadepaw, it's good to see you." He greeted, recalling that this was Weaselstorm's apprentice he was talking to. He wondered if the tom was still mad at him for snapping at Brindlecloud at the last medicine cat Gathering, even though that was the first thing he could think of doing after his former apprentice was close to revealing the rogue attack that the late Bloodyclaws had a large part in. "Could you lead me to your camp? I have to talk to Mintstar about something." He mewed, he could tell that Shadepaw was trying to guess what he wanted from her leader, but he waited until the young cat nodded and lead him home.

Shadepaw was growing curious by the minute, but she had a feeling she'd now soon enough what the tom wanted from her leader. She stared at him out of the corner of her eye, noticing how he seemed to drink in every bit of her home, like he was committing it to memory. "It's nice here, isn't it?" She mewed pridefully, smiling when Ramhorn hummed in agreement. The two made short conversation on the way to camp, which was still mainly full as the patrols hadn't set out yet. Ramhorn was suddenly taken over by a small bout of culture shock as he compared the differences between EchoClan and PineClan.

PineClan didn't have as many cats as EchoClan did, but they were coming close. Their camp seemed a lot more sheltered and protected, but then again they did have a fairly secretive reputation - of course their home would reflect that too. The placement of their dens was obviously different, and a great oak tree jutted out right in the middle of camp where Ramhorn presumed that was where Mintstar probably did her announcements. He already felt a pang of homesickness, but it was shaken off as he assured himself he was making the right choice. He knew he had a home in EchoClan, but what he felt there was nothing compared to what he felt for Wasptail, she made him feel more at home then anything.

Rowanpelt was the first to notice him, the deputy's yellow eyes lit up in recognition as he saw him, Mintstar followed his stare and gazed curiously at him. He former medicine cat stood up a little straighter as his presence was becoming known, Shadepaw reassuringly mewed at him before walking up to her mentor's side as he exited a bramble thicket den and stared at him blankly. Mintstar padded up to him, her tail tip twitching anxiously against her wishes. "Ramhorn! It's a surprise to see you, is-is EchoClan alright?" She stuttered, clearly not used to the sight of a cat from another Clan in the heart of her camp. At the sound of his name, the bramble thicket Weaselstorm previously walked out shook a little until Wasptail's head stuck out of the entrance.

Ramhorn felt his heartbeat quicken, a rush of love swept through his entire body as he saw his mate again after two full moons, she had been absent from Gatherings and stayed inside camp while she was pregnant. It was hard for him not to see her, but he knew she was doing it to keep their secret safe. Wasptail gasped as she immediately recognized Ramhorn, she smiled widely at him and padded outside the nursery, purring sweetly to her kits as they began to cry over the loss of their mother's warmth. 'My kits!' The tom thought happily, a smile as bright as his mate's was on his face, confusing Mintstar as she still waited for an answer.

Brought out his elated stupor, he cleared his throat to reply to the PineClan leader, he tried his hardest to ignore how much he desperately wanted to run to his mate and tell her how proud he was to be hers and how much he already loved his kits despite that he didn't even know what he looked like like yet. Wasptail was struggling not to run to him too, she had felt so lonely without him by her side and missed the feeling of nuzzling into his soft fur. "I'd like to join your Clan, if you'll have me." He mewed smoothly, yet this was the most nerve-wracking event in his life. The Clan didn't hide their confusion, a couple of surprised murmurs could be heard and Rowanpelt and Wasptail exchanged a shocked glance, knowing full well the reason behind his request.

Mintstar didn't even try to smooth down her ruffled chest fur, her hazel eyes were wide and searching as she tried to find any reason why a medicine cat of all ranks would want to join a different Clan. "I-I need to think on this some more, what's the reason?" She asked, her mind was racing as she imagined what he'd say next. Ramhorn took a deep breath, staring at Wasptail and silently asking her for consent to tell not only Mintstar, but all of her Clan about their relationship. The two cats stared at each other evenly, Wasptail nodded and padded up to his side where he then twined his tail with her own. It was here Mintstar began to connect the dots, but she refused to believe it.

"Wasptail's my mate," He announced, a shiver going through him as the Clan immediately began to whisper amongst themselves over the news, so far everyone seemed more confused then anything. Hopefully that was a good sign. Mintstar stammered in disbelief, directing a wide-eyed stare at Wasptail, never believing she out of all her cats would ever commit such a huge violation of the code. The ginger tabby stayed quiet, but her eyes issued a silent challenge to anyone who questioned her decision to take a mate from another Clan. "I want to join to be with her and my kits." Ramhorn meowed once he sensed the initial shock died down.

Mintstar's answer was almost immediate, "No." she answered. Wasptail and Ramhorn's confidence shrunk significantly, both now afraid of being separated from each other again as it now seemed like that was a big possibility. "Mintstar please don't this to us, to me." The queen meowed, her voice tinged with desperation that made the leader's chest tighten. But she had to do this, it was the right thing to do, wasn't it? Ramhorn broke the code, he should pay for it. Wasptail too, for that matter. At least that's what Mintstar kept telling herself, she truthfully wasn't confident about her decision. 'What would Shadowstar do in my place?' Is what she asked herself, missing the former leader more then ever.

"Isn't this all a little biased of you?" Aspenheart meowed with a mix of annoyance and confusion. Mintstar turned to look at her nephew, who's frown deepened as he met her stare. Juniperpaw moved to stand by his side, as he had begun to look up to the warrior and also agreed with his opinion. "In what way?" Mintstar asked, her heart pounding over being challenged about her choice. Aspenheart huffed, "You let Rosemask join so easily, and she's Lizardstripe's mate." he meowed, ignoring the protective growl that came from the brown tom as he mentioned his mate. "Lizardstripe was your apprentice. Did that influence your decision?" At his words, a lot of other cats meowed that he had a point.

Mintstar shook her head slightly, and what were actually nothing more but quiet meows among her Clanmates echoed in her mind like caterwauls, but she wasn't biased! The Clan needed warriors in case of flooding, that's why she let Rosemask join! She wanted to say so, but she was now worried whether or not everyone would take that as a bad justification and her throat felt dry. Wasptail and Ramhorn gave Aspenheart a grateful smile as the tom was the first to stand up for him, and he snorted. "I'm not doing this for you, I'm just a little ticked off about her decision." Magpiewhisker grumbled under his breath, something about how his brother should probably shut up now before he got in trouble.

"F-fine, he-" Mintstar stopped herself short, what kind of a leader was she if she changed her decisions so fast? Surely everyone was internally laughing at her, maybe a little shamed too. This wouldn't have happened when Shadowstar was in her prime, everyone would have listened to her. It wasn't hard to tell that the leader was having an mental battle with herself, and Ramhorn waited with baited breath to hear the final verdict. Wasptail let out a shaky breath besides him, and he immediately tried to comfort her by giving her a gentle lick on the cheek and having her nuzzle into his fur, his head resting atop hers. With a heavy and reluctant sigh, Mintstar forced herself to give cohesive answer.

"Ramhorn is now an official member of PineClan, a-as a warrior. Please, get back to whatever you were doing, meeting dismissed." She meowed, her voice void of emotion. The Clan seemed alright with her answer, though the burning stare she felt coming from Aspenheart and Juniperpaw felt like it was scorching her soul. Duckfoot came up to her and gazed at his mate in concern, she wanted nothing more then to cry, but she didn't want to weak in front of so many eyes. The brown-and-white tabby invited her to go on a patrol and she accepted, wanting to be away from the Clan for a while. As he lead her away and grouped up with the other members of his patrol, Wasptail lead Ramhorn to the nursery so that he could see his kits for the first time.

Skunknose and Rosemask were both inside, with both queens watching over Wasptail's kits after she had momentarily left them, the two were quiet but gave Ramhorn a respectful welcome to the Clan. The tom gave them his thanks, a light and relieved feeling in his chest over being able to stay. Wasptail also thanked Skunknose for nursing them and laid down in her nest, Skunknose gingerly guiding the five kits to their mother's belly. The tom's chest swelled in pride as he saw his perfect kits, all so wonderful and so amazing in his eyes. Nothing he ever felt before could compare to what he felt now, nothing could ever come close to the love he felt towards his family. Nothing.

He let out a jolly laugh, his voice cracking as he threatened to cry joyfully, and rested his head against Wasptail's. Their eyes closed as they took in the sensation of being together again, the whole world seemed to fade into nothing expect for them and their kits, and they stayed this way for a while. When they opened their eyes, the world came into existence again, but it existed quite differently.

> border patrol <
magpiewhisker, shrikeface, laurelcloud, mintstar, duckfoot, fawnfur.
> hunting patrol <
daisystorm, aspenheart, minkcloud, lizardstripe.
> training <
ratpaw, juniperpaw, egretpaw, orchidpaw, acornpaw, firepaw.
> herb gathering <
shadepaw.
> herbs used<
x1 chervil and x1 comfrey root for daisystorm, x1 feverfew for dandelionkit.
> prey used <
x1 mouse for daisystorm.
the clan ate three servings of two thrushes.
ramhorn has joined pineclan.

Leader:
    Mintstar | 62 |
    gray-and-white molly with hazel eyes.

Deputy:
    Rowanpelt | 45 |
    russet-colored tom with yellow eyes.

Medicine Cat:
    Weaselstorm | 47 |
    brown-and-white tom with ice-blue eyes.

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
    Shadepaw | 14 |
    solid black molly with blue eyes.

Warriors:
    Duckfoot | 63 |
    brown-and-white tabby tom with green eyes.
    Shrikeface | 62 |
    gray-and-white tom with yellow eyes.
    Minkcloud | 43 |
    chocolate tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Comfreyfang | 43 |
    gray-and-white tabby molly with blue eyes.
    Ramhorn | 43 |
    solid white tom with blue eyes;
    formerly of EchoClan.

Lizardstripe | 32 |
    brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Larkclaw | 32 |
    dark brown tabby tom with copper eyes.
    Magpiewhisker | 31 |
    black-and-white tom with hazel eyes.
    Aspenheart | 31 |
    gray tabby tom with green eyes.
    Fawnfur | 30 |
    light brown molly with green eyes.
    Daisystorm | 24 |
    ginger-and-white tabby molly with blue eyes.
    Laurelcloud | 20 |
    solid white molly with blue eyes.

Apprentices:
    Ratpaw | 14 |
    solid black tom with green eyes.
    Juniperpaw | 9 |
    gray-and-white tom with green eyes.
    Egretpaw | 9 |
    white tom with a gray patch on his head
    and blue eyes.

Orchidpaw | 9 |
    solid pale gray molly with blue eyes.
    Acornpaw | 8 |
    brown-and-white molly with brown eyes.
    Firepaw | 7 |
    ginger-and-white tabby tom.

Queens:
    Skunknose | 60 |
    gray-and-white molly with hazel eyes.
    Wasptail | 50 |
    ginger tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Rosemask | 34 |
    gray-and-white molly with hazel eyes;
    formerly of FlurryClan.

Kits:
    Maplekit | 3 |
    tortoiseshell molly.
    Marigoldkit | 0 |
    ginger tabby tom.
    Dandelionkit | 0 |
    cream tabby molly.
    Patchkit | 0 |
    Sheepkit | 0 |
    solid white molly.
    Sorrelkit | 0 |
    Asterkit | 0 |
    solid gray molly.
    Lavenderkit | 0 |
    gray-and-white molly.

Elders:
    Name | Age | etc.
    Name | Age | etc.

Borders:
    Northern | BlazeClan (shimmerstream) | unaffiliated.
    Western | ReedClan (Areater) | unofficial enemies.
    Southern | SilentClan (rainbowcatfish8888) | unaffiliated.
    Eastern | JinxClan (vampiress_fox) | allies.
    Northwestern | StreamClan (justice'n'joy) | enemies.
    Northeastern | open | ----.
    Southeastern | MossClan (RebelliousWinter) | unaffiliated.
    Southwestern | open | ---.

Fresh-kill Pile:
    [Clan can have six servings of prey at the moment.]
    wrens | 3 servings. [x2]
    thrushes | 3 servings. [x0]
    squirrels | 2 servings. [x5]
    rabbits | 2 servings. [x2]
    mice | 1 serving. [x5]
    voles | 1 serving. [x8]
    sparrows | 3 servings. [x2]

Medicine Store:
    borage leaves | produces more milk, brings down fevers. [x1]
    broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. [x1]
    burdock root | heal & prevent infection of rat bites. [x1]
    catmint | white/green/blackcough. [x1]
    celandine | soothes damaged eyes. [x1]
    chamomile | traveling herb, strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. [x0]
    chervil | infected wounds and bellyache, can also be used during kitting. [x0]
    chickweed | for greencough. [x1]
    cobwebs | bleeding, broken bones. [x6]
    comfrey root | broken bones, wrenched claws, itching, inflammation. [x1]
    daisy leaves | traveling herb, also for aching joints. [x1]
    deathberries | used to kill other cats. [x1]
    dock | soothes scratches & sore pads. [x2]
    feverfew | for fevers, chills, aches, pain, & especially good for headaches. [x1]
    goldenrod | for healing wounds. [x1]
    honey | soothes infections & sore throats. [x2]
    horsetail | treats infections & stops infections. [x0]
    lavender | fever & chills. [x2]
    marigold | stops infection & bleeding, for inflammation of stiff joints. [x0]
    mouse bile | used to remove ticks. [x1]
    poppy seeds | brings sleep, eases distress & pain. [x2]
    snakeroot | thought to heal poison. [x1]
    sorrel | traveling herb, can also build up appetite. [x1]
    sticks | distracts cats from pain. [x1]
    stinging nettle | induces vomiting or brings down swelling. [x1]
    sweet-sedge | eases infection. [x1]
    tansy | cures coughs, as well as wounds and poisons. [x2]
    thyme | calms nervousness, anxiety, & cats who are in shock. [x1]
    watermint | for bellyaches. [x1]
    yarrow | extracts poison from wounds. [x1]

Apprentice Training:
    Rowanpelt | Ratpaw | 3 | battle - climbing - hunting - x
    Magpiewhisker | Juniperpaw | 1 | swimming - x - x - x
    Aspenheart | Egretpaw | 1 | climbing - x - x - x
    Laurelcloud | Orchidpaw | 1 | climbing - x - x - x
    Comfreyfang | Acornpaw | 1 | battle - x - x - x
    Duckfoot | Firepaw | 1 | hunting - x - x - x

Mates + Families:
    Shrikeface and Skunknose
    Magpiewhisker, Aspenheart, Asterkit, Lavenderkit.
    Owlfur and Shadowstar
    Molekit and Shadepaw.
    Magpiewhisker and Fawnfur
    Acornpaw.
    Duckfoot and Mintstar
    Comfreyfang and Minkcloud
    Maplekit (adopted).
    Ramhorn and Wasptail
    Marigoldkit, Dandelionkit, Patchkit, Sheepkit, Sorrelkit.
    Lizardstripe and Rosemask
    ↪ (expecting).
    Daisystorm and Unknown
    Firepaw.

Deceased Cats:
    Molekit | 2 | weakness | StarClan
    Owlfur | 67 | fox attack | StarClan
    Shadowstar | 80 | deathberry-coated poppy seeds | StarClan
pinetree
Last edited by deimido on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan - Gustclan - 13

Postby Chamrosh » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:30 am

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 9 (2 of which are kits)
|3F|6M|
Food Consumption: 3
Visit to Moonpool: 1st May (6 days)

Heronstar had never met a cat who could speak anything other than standard clan talk before (unless Boulderdash counted there, and it was more that she had a strange accent). It was strange how he’d known her in advance, but then, she supposed, it made sense for Starclan to tell whoever had been chosen for Gustclan to know who she was; maybe he was just a little more daring than most to admit that.
His very posture was very particular, a sort of clear pride clear in how he handled himself. Pride was fine, in Heronstar’s eyes, as long as they were at least as proud of the Clan as themselves.
‘Poirroche’ he’d called himself.
It had taken Heronstar a lot of persistence to get what that meant off of him. Heronstar presumed that he’d been named after the blossom, rather than the pear tree or the fruit. He insisted on calling himself Poirroche in front of the other warriors, until Heronstar explained.
At least he seemed to get on quite well with them.
-----
Heronstar stepped up next to Boulderdash, where she was sitting on guard on her turn.
“I was wondering if you’d like to be a mentor to one of my kits. You get on brilliantly with both of them, and I’m sure you’d be good at it. But would you want some guidance on how to be a mentor?”
Boulderdash shifted slightly awkwardly from her sitting position. She took a deep breath, though barely paused a second before responding. “I would like that, bu’ I’m expecting my own kits now.”
Heronstar was definitely very surprised by this. Not because of what she’d actually said, but by the timing. She was sure that if Myrtleclaw and Boulderdash were intending to have kits before leaf-bare, they already would have. That meant she was going to have to choose two other warriors to be mentors (and then a few more, probably herself included, to mentor Boulderdash’s kits), but she wouldn’t have too hard a time choosing, she was sure.
“That’s great news! It’s good to have a strong new generation developing.”
Boulderdash beamed, and came up with almost a flurry of words. “I don’ think we can ‘ave too many kits, ri’? They’re all jus’ so sweet, an’, well, your kits aren’t even mine and, frankly I love ‘em, an’, having loads of kits will make the clan strong, won’t it?”
Heronstar was left thinking that if she’d seen this of Boulderdash first she may well have named her Boulderflower, but that that didn’t nearly suit her personality so well, as proven by the breathless stream of words.
-----
Droserakit came running across camp straight back to his brother. He’d been the furthest he’d ever been from him, and far further than he’d wanted to be, but it wasn’t his fault that Boulderdash had gone so far to make her own nest. She was in an entirely different den to where mother had her kits, and Shellkit was sleeping. He’d been up altogether far too long last night before he finally decided to sleep, and now Shellkit was paying the price for that.
“Shellkit! Shellkit! Boulderdash is having kits too! There’s going to be more kits!” Shellkit practically jumped out of his skin at being woken. “We’re going to have to be big and responsible and bring them things to show them! They can play with them, and we can teach them things! It’s going to be brilliant!”
Shellkit watched, confused. He wasn’t quite so sure he wanted more cats around right now. They didn’t know where anything was- except the little spiders and leaves he loved.
The two started very small- the first thing they brought was a slightly yellowing leaf, and then a stick, and the sole (and to them very strange) brown leaf that seemed to have grown from the ground, instead of a tree, then a berry, then some different leaves… each time getting a little bit further towards the entrance of camp.
Eventually Boulderdash had to try to chase down both of them- with great difficulty- to stop either of them from escaping the camp altogether. It ended up turning into a rather one-sided game of tag, where Boulderdash was always “it”, and the kits would dart right between her paws on the rare occasions they could.
-----
Poirroche carefully watched the tortoiseshell female as she hesitated, huffing and murmuring to herself at the edge of camp. It looked like she was debating something with herself, and there were really only so many things that could be about.
Her tail twitched, and her ears kept flicking, and she shuffled slightly, seeming to take in a deep, calming breath, before she turned her head and looked straight at him. Her eyes locked directly on his, and he looked unerringly back for several seconds, before something seemed to change in her expression and she looked away.
The molly stepped up to him, carefully only maintaining direct eye contact for a few seconds at a time.
“We’re going to need to collect food.” Poirroche kept staring at her, waiting for her to continue. She did, eventually. “Heronstar and Chubtail are heading out on a border patrol, but they’re not heading out for food, and they haven’t set up a food patrol themselves. I thought that we three could make a good group, and it might be worth getting you used to us. We need to stock up on food, and…”
“You wanted to lead, non?” Argusheart’s head tilted slightly in puzzlement about his mannerism. “I think that you’d be very capable of doing so.” Poirroche turned his head towards the entrance to the dens, where Myrtleclaw had disappeared a few moments ago to, presumably to make a fuss of his mate. “The other tom, Myrtleclaw, he went in. I am taking it that you know that he will come whatever, then?”
Argusheart continued to look baffled. He was right. She’d asked the new comer first, being unsure if he’d want to come, and thinking it would be easier to feign that she wasn’t going out hunting without consulting their leadership if she were alone for it.
“Well, when we and they are back here together, we just need to say we were concerned for the coming kits. It’s in the warrior code, that we must look after the kits, non? I do not think any fair leader- and certainly they seem to be that- would begrudge us looking for looking out for the little ones.”

[Pearstone joins Gustclan]
[Droserakit and Shellkit stay in camp only because they’re, with Boulderdash]
[Harrierpelt goes out to gather herbs]
[Heronstar and Chubtail go on a patrol]
[Myrtleclaw, Argusheart and Pearstone go hunting]
[Gustclan consumes 1 + ½ squirrels – 3 portions]

(Regardless of the randomness, at least one of Boulderdash's kits must be female, to even that out, I think XD)

Leader:
    Heronstar | 50 | Female *
    ↪ Point long-furred molly with blue eyes

Deputy:
    Chubtail | 46 | Male
    ↪ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes
    ** Carries point

Medicine Cat:
    Harrierpelt | 25 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred dark-grey tom with amber eyes

Warriors:
    Myrtleclaw | 37 | Male
    ↪ Long furred pale grey tabby tom with golden eyes
    Argusheart | 42 | Female
    ↪ Chocolate/Dark tortoiseshell molly with pale green eyes
    Pearstone “Poirroche” | 24 | Male
    ↪Long-furred white tom with slightly grey tail and green eyes
    Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
    Name | Age | Gender
    Name | Age | Gender

Queens:
    Heronstar | 50 | Female | ••
    ↪ Point long-furred molly with blue eyes
    Boulderdash | 41 | Female | •
    ↪ Slender grey tabby molly with green eyes
    ↪Scar on shoulder and chipped ear
    Name | Age | Gender | •

Kits:
    Shellkit | 4 | Male
    ↪ White tom kit with grey point and blue eyes
    Droserakit | 4 | Male
    ↪ Tabby brownish-red tom kit with blue eyes
    ** Carries point
    Name | Age | Gender

Elders:
    Name | Age | Gender
    Name | Age | Gender
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North East | Mostly Lake | Forestclan | Simonpet
    North West | Mostly Lake | Clan Name | Username
    East | Road + Stream | Clan Name | Username
    South | Road | Wrenclan | Raven Walker
    West | Hills | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaves (1) | Brings down fevers, improves milk
    Burdock Root (1) | Helps cure rat bites (infection, pain)
    Catmint (1) | Remedy for green/whitecough
    Cobweb (1) | Slow bleeding. Binds broken bones.
    Comfrey (1) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
    Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
    stiffness. Helps burns.
    Daisy Leaf (1) | Eases aching joints, travelling herb
    Feverfew (2) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
    and pains, esp. headaches.
    Goldenrod (1) | Helps heal wounds
    Honey (1) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
    and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
    Lungwort (1) | Cures yellowcough
    Ragwort (1) | Reduces joint ache, keeps up strength
    Tansy (1) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
    Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats
    Watermint (1) | Reduces bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x2 +1/2 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Heronstar and Chubtail | Shellkit and Droserakit;
    Boulderdash and Harrierpelt
    [adoptive=Myrtleclaw] | (Expecting kits)
    Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by Chamrosh on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ orchardclan ] [ 09 ]

Postby Heda » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:17 pm

utena wrote:
      [ @heda no need to be sorry! that was a really lovely post to read; you characterized them really well c: ]

It had been a few sunrises since Sparrowstar arrived back from the Moonpool with a rogue, who spoke of dreams
      she had of starry-pelted warriors, and of the sweet-smelling fruit from the orchard. The leader was surprised
      with how quickly Brindlethorn accepted her new name, and how easily she fell into routine with the scheduled
      patrols and hunts. Sparrowstar didn't want to probe the newcomer, of course, but she suspected the former
      rogue had been in an organized group before. There were, of course, the groups of cats in the nearby twoleg
      settlement, who were notorious for following no code and having a taste for crowfood; or she could simply be
      from the neighboring clans. Whatever her history was, Brindlethorn had been summoned by Starclan, and that
      was enough for Sparrowstar.

As the sun peaked over the distant hills, Brindlethorn was quick to rise. Despite her past, she had still been
      living several years as a rogue, and was still slightly uncomfortable around a crowd. Dipping her head under
      the fallen beam that was the entrance to camp, she wandered off into Orchardclan territory, wanting to
      get some time alone, and perhaps catch a meal along the way. The warrior had been shown around the
      orchard, and had tagged along on several patrols, but was largely unfamiliar with the layout. Not quite
      knowing where to go, she followed the distinct scent of leaf-fall: rotting fruit.

"Leafbare's just around the corner," Sparrowstar mused, as she padded towards the medicine cat, who was
      deftly organizing the medicine storage back at camp. Dustfur looked bemused. "I know you're worried about our
      first leafbare,"
      he mewed. "Our herb stock looks fine; but, of course, I'll head out later to take advantage of the
      season."
      This placated the leader, who murmured an earnest thanks before she went to greet her deputy.

"How's her training?" Sparrowstar and Sablepelt were side-by-side, both observing Gingerpaw at a distance.
      "She's very excitable," the deputy replied, her voice both proud and amused. "It's going along just fine. In fact,
      I was going to take her out along with Thistlefang and Twigpaw. I think the apprentices need some experience
      learning together. And, well, I think Thistlefang has a lot more experience with teaching that I could learn from."

The leader agreed that it was a smart idea, and she watched the four disappear from camp as they headed out
      to train. Sparrowstar had on a soft smile; her deputy was certainly innovative. She was glad she had Sablepelt
      to come up with these things.

Brindlethorn hunts.
Dustfur gathers herbs.
Sablepelt and Gingerpaw train with Thistlefang and Twigpaw.

The clan consumes 1 pigeon.

(@utena oh thank you, I really enjoyed writing it XD I also really enjoy reading your posts! they're so well written and I find myself getting into your clan :3)
Weather Report wrote:*The leaves all around are changing colours and some are starting to fall from their branches already! There is a light breeze that causes a slight chill to a cat with shorter fur, the sun is out though making it not so bad temperature wise. This day is truly beautiful enjoy it, although there are foxes and badgers hanging about so be careful! *

The day was bright and the air felt fresh but it didn't really smell "fresh" to Brindlethorn and it got stronger and stronger as she approached the plentiful orchid. Her ears perked and her steps were careful, she was still unfamiliar with the whole layout of the territory so she made sure to take note in hopes this would become more familiar to her in time.
      What got her attention from her focused thoughts was the squirrel. Brindlethorn stopped and examined the it, it was enjoying some of the fruit that fell from the trees. It was shoving the pieces it broke off into it's mouth vigorously. Brindlethorn slowly started walking towards the squirrel, with each step her body came closer to the ground. Stalking it with long silent strides as she stepped closer and closer to the greedy little animal. Her tail flicked just a bit as she stopped, the squirrels body shot up. It sniffed the air and with a slow turn of it's head spotted her, it's body gave a quick twitch before bolting. Brindlethorn was quick too though and found herself taking off after the rodent who was scrambling towards the closest tree, her paws dug into the ground and her muscles worked to push her body towards the little creature before he made it to that tree. She took a daring chance and leaped, swinging her paw she hit the squirrel with brutal force, her claws catching its side. Her other paw came hurtling to also grab it, trapping the thing between her paws as her body hit the ground with a large thud and a quick slide. Biting the squirrels neck and ending it's life she held the creature between her paws for a moment before rolling over, taking her claws from it's body she would lick her claws carefully to rid them of blood. Then she worked her tongue over her dirty pelt. She could already feel the ache in her side where she hit the ground, but it was worth it. She was pretty proud of herself for the catch, it wasn't something all cats could achieve.
      (Brindlethorn caught a squirrel!)

Dustfur grinned as he looked at the lavender he just found, now he was after something very specific that he wasn't really looking forward to getting. The other day he had made note of a hive that was on the side of one of the trees. He was after honey, shore throats were a problem during leaf-fall and leaf-bare and he truly felt he should stock up. He had found a large leaf to store it in for the trip back and he already thought of a way to get it without getting too badly stung. Approaching the hive he examined it for awhile. This was a perfect time, this time of day the bees were getting ready for a long winter which meant there wouldn't be too many in the hive. That and Dustfur really wasn't looking to die today. Grabbing the rather long stick he had spotted a few days ago he carefully made his way towards the hive with it. He positioned the stick just where he needed it, slowly pushing the stick into it, moving it around slowly for a moment. He could see some of the bees finding this troubling. And soon......"OUCH!" he gave a muffled growl as he felt a burning pain on his shoulder. Pulling the stick out quickly he felt another burning and sharp pain on his neck and hissed, walking rather quickly away from the hive he stopped by the large leaf he had brought. Setting the end of his stick down carefully on the leaf. He did get some honey, he would of preferred far more but this would do. Getting the honey on the leaf, he picked both the lavender and the leaf holding the honey and started back. His shoulder stung more then his neck did, he was lucky to have thicker fur.
      (Dustfur found lavender and honey!)

Today's training was something that Gingerpaw was quite excited for....well she was excited for most training days to tell you the truth, but this was with another apprentice! Twigpaw didn't look as excited as her, she was sure he was looking forward to it too though. Gingerpaw followed next to Sablepelt who was following Thistlefang and Twigpaw, once Thistlefang stopped he turned to face Sablepelt and Gingerpaw. "We will start some endurance training today." Twigpaw's face sort of looked disappointed at this, he was kind of hoping to learn some hunting skills but this was a valuable learning opportunity that he would benefit from. "Speed isn't everything," Thistlefang sat down as he started to explain. "You need to be able to keep a good steady pace sometimes, not all animals can do that. Some prey have the speed but they can only keep this up for so long." Now Twigpaw was interested, his ears perked forward as he watched his mentor closely. "So today we will be learning the speed you are comfortable with and see how long you can keep it up for. No speeding up or slowling down, you must keep the same pace and stick with it." Gingerpaw felt like this could be a challenge for her as she really just wanted to take off and go, but this would involve deeper thinking then just taking off. Twigpaw took a breath as he prepared himself for this long session of training. "And to make this a little more fun, we can do some friendly competition to motivate the two of you. See who can keep it up the longest." Sablepelt said and looked at the two apprentices then at Thistlefang. Gingerpaw nodded eagerly at this and Twigpaw also nodded but not with so much energy as Gingerpaw. "This is also a perfect spot, the orchid here is flat ground. So no twisted paws or broken legs. Once you get to the end of the tree turn and come back, we will see how you are doing and go from there. Then me and Sablepelt will add obstacles in your way." Gingerpaw grinned, this was going to be fun. She could feel it.
      (Gingerpaw and Twigpaw learned endurance.)
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sedgeclan 03.

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:53 pm

Number of Cats: 4 / 2 Servings
Next Moonpool Visit: Now

When Willowstar woke up she heard paw steps behind her she spun around and saw a dark brown tabby tom padding over
to her. "Are you Willowstar of Sedgeclan?" he asked her. "Yes i am, who are you and how do you know me?" the leader of Sedgeclan
asked the handsome tom. "Some strange cats told me to find you. It was weird. They had stars in their fur." he responded. "Oh that
must have been StarClan! You must have been sent to join our clan!" she answered him. "Would you like to?" Willowstar quickly
added. "Of course! I'd love to be a warrior of SedgeClan!". "Anyways whats your name?" His new leader asked him. "Hawk- Or Now
Hawknose" he replied giving himself a clan name.

When Willowstar came back with Hawknose the clan (so far) welcomed him and decided to feast on a robin that Maplewhisker had
caught on his hunting patrol in celebration of finding Hawknose and soon after Maplewhisker decided to head out hunting again
while the sunlight lasted and Hawknose decided to go on a border patrol so he can learn his way around his new territory. Brackenheart
stayed back this time as well as Willowstar. After the two toms had set off and were out of sight Brackenheary asked Willowstar "Tell
me the truth. Where did you actually find Hawknose?". "The moonpool, Brackenheart. And im going there again." she whispered and
then padded off into the cave that led to the moonpool. "Please bring me a loyal cat who may follow any path for their clan" she prayed
to starclan just before she closed her eyes, fell asleep and woke up into a dream.

[ The Clan Consumes The Robin ]
[ Hunting Patrol: Maplewhisker ]
[ Border Patrol: Hawknose ]
[ Moonpool: Willowstar ]

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Sootclan | Catskitten