Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

clan replies / 014.

Postby deimido » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:46 am

Weather: Judging by the heavy dark clouds in the sky, it's expected that more rain will be falling faster than ever, keep kits safe in the nursery and apprentices with their mentors at all times. A flood could be coming.

( @Luvdisc your reply is here! / @Areater, @hiraeth., @Stoneleaf - your replies are here! / @.Quill., your reply is here! / .mochi, @SkyGold, @vampiress_fox - your replies are here!)

ShadeClan | perle wrote:

Number of Cats: 2
Next Moonpool Visit: 3/12/2017

"Good morning, Thistlepelt," meowed the leader as he exited his den to see her pacing around the camp. The deputy whirled around, a smile on her face. "Good morning! I don't know about you, but I'm starving. Should we go out and hunt?" Smokestar nodded. "Yes, we'll definitely be needing something to eat. Why don't you go hunting while I patrol the territory?" "Sounds good!" With a flick of her tail as farewell, the she-cat bounded off toward the forest. She figured hunting would be easier there where the prey was abundant because of new-leaf, instead of the barren mountains in which the camp was designated.

{ Smokestar patrols
Thistlepelt hunts }

Smokestar found a cat sunning themself on a rock, after he inquired about them, the cat introduced themself to the ShadeClan leader. Smokestar thought their demeanor was fit for his Clan, so he invited them to join: the cat agreed.
(In the end, Smokestar recruited one warrior on his patrol!)

(Thistlepelt caught x1 ermine on her patrol!)

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
FlowClan | catbookdo wrote:
FlowClan
Number of Cats: 2
Next Moonpool Visit: March 9th

"Okay then, Pebblestar." Wrenfoot sighed. Pebblestar had taken the time while they were hunting over the past few sunrises to explain absolutely everything about a clan and how it worked (while also constantly forgetting what he had said, leaving him to stutter multiple times), which had left Wrenfoot exhausted each time they returned to camp. It wasn't exhausting to hunt, but it was definitely exhausting to listen to Pebblestar constantly go on about things in the clans he had already explained to her over and over again, and to add in his own opinions on every little thing that he said. She was still surprised at herself at times for not ever trying to tune the leader's dull speech out, but she still needed to listen in case he ever said anything about a deputy or leader's role. Those were definitely the subjects that had interested her the most. She liked the idea of being a leader, and she, of course, was a deputy. It was great to know the areas you had control over, and it was great to know so that no one could take these duties away from her. The important duties she hadn't done yet had irked. The things she could be doing were way more important then what she was doing now!
"There's just one thing though."
"What is it?" Pebblestar asked.
"Why haven't we gone on any border patrols yet?" Wrenfoot answered.
"Um... because we don't need to." Pebblestar replied.
"Why don't we need to?" Wrenfoot questioned. "Going on patrols is just as important as hunting. What if someone decides to invade the territory and we have no idea because we weren't patrolling?"
"But, you get food when you hunt. Hunting's more important. Especially when you're a clan with 2 members." Pebblestar said.
"Well, I'm deputy, and I say that we both go on a border patrol! Wrenfoot exclaimed.
"Well, um... I'm leader! And I say that we go hunting!" Pebblestar replied.
"But a deputy's supposed to organize the patrols!" Wrenfoot countered.
"I think eating more important than patrolling." Pebblestar quietly said, before looking down at his feet. The gray tabby started pushing a pebble with his paws. He was clearly nervous.
"Why is he even the leader when he can't even speak properly to others half the time?" Wrenfoot thought to herself. She couldn't bring herself to judge the tom too harshly, though. Everyone had their weaknesses, and talking was obviously his.
Pebblestar lifted his attention from the multiple pebbles he had started kicking around, raising his head. "I... I think I'll go and hunt." He quietly told Wrenfoot, before walking out of the entrance to camp.
"Well, sure! You do that! Wrenfoot exclaimed. "You can hunt, if you want, but I'll go and patrol!" He hoped that the leader heard her, although she doubted that he did. She had frequently tried to talk to the dark gray tabby while sitting less than a tail-length away from him, but he hadn't heard her, even if she was screaming. He was that good at tuning his surroundings out. Wrenfoot wished that he had his skills sometimes. While thinking how useful it would be to tune the world out, Wrenfoot trudged out of camp through it's entrance, heading for the clan's nearest border.

(Pebblestar and Wrenfoot eat the single trout together.)
(Pebblestar goes hunting)
(Wrenfoot goes on a "border patrol")

Pebblestar found it hard to focus on hunting as his mind was on what Wrenfoot said to him back at camp, the gray tabby's paws shook nervously as he tried to fish something for his Clan, hunting was important after all.
(In the end, Pebblestar caught x1 trout!)

Wrenfoot got acquainted with a nice cat who seemed interested in FlowClan, she relayed what Pebblestar had told her (keeping it as non-repetitive as she could) and was pleased when the cat told her they would love to join.
(In the end, Wrenfoot recruited one warrior!)

StreamClan | justice'n'joy wrote:
StreamClan
Number of Cats:30
Females: 17
Male: 16
Next Moonpool visit: 29/02/17
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

"Stormfrost! Cherryblossom! Bouncefire!"the new warriors' names echo across the camp from the youngest kit to the oldest elder. Tui joins in as well. Bouncefire can now walk as good as any warrior and Featherstorm and Minnowleap are proud of all their kits. So proud in fact, they aggree to have more.
above. Border patrol and apprentices train.

{ dapple's due for her kits! :0 just saying so youre not surprised haha }

Dapplefeather began kitting shortly after the warrior ceremonies, though she felt only grief as Ravenstrike couldn't be here to see their new family.
(Dapplefeather gave birth to three kits! A ginger tabby with a white dash on their chest, and two solid black kits.)

(Featherstorm is expecting kits! They will be due in two moons/posts.)

(Your border patrol was uneventful.)

(Your apprentices have no more to learn!)

QuartzClan | Sunnymcsun wrote:
Number of Cats: 8

Sometime soon I'll have time to do these...

[Flarepaw trains with Snowheart
Turtlefur is hunting
Amberpelt is on border patrol
Nightfeather is gathering herbs]

(Flarepaw learns the hunting skill.)

(Turtlefur caught x1 squirrel.)

The white warrior padded through his territory with relative comfort as he patrolled, but as soon as Amberpelt caught a whiff of a cat nearby, he faltered in his casual gait. The tom flicked an ear as a giggle was heard up above him, and he craned his head to see a cream-colored cat resting on the strong branches of a tree.
(Amberpelt has found one warrior.)

(Nightfeather gathers x1 sweet-sedge.)

BirchClan | .galaxy. wrote:
Birchclan
Number of Cats: 32
Prey Servings Needed: 6
Moonpool Visit: Mar. 15th

"Let all cats gather beneath the highrock for a clan meeting!" Robinstar's voice echoed throughout camp, and slowly but surely the clan filtered out of their dens and sat. Three cats in particular seemed to know why the clan had been called - the remaining apprentices. Hemlockpaw sat slightly ahead of his siblings, but Duckpaw and Plumpaw seemed not to notice. "We're gathered today because three apprentices have reached the end of their warrior training. Hemlockpaw, Duckpaw, and Plumpaw, please step forward." The three young cats stepped forward, and somewhere in the center of the group, Mousetail pressed close to Lilycloud as she looked on proudly. "Hemlockpaw, do you vow to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even at the cost of your life?" The reply came quickly; "I do!" The young tom looked excited. "Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Hemlockpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Hemlocknose." Robinstar let it sink in before he moved on. "Duckpaw, do you vow to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even at the cost of your life?" The little tom seemed just as eager as his brother when he cried "I do" and puffed up in excitement. "Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Duckpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Duckfoot." His excitement seemed to deflate as his name was spoken, and anyone looking closely would see the new warrior glance sourly down at his odd forepaw. "Plumpaw, do you vow to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even at the cost of your life?" She seemed to have caught the look of anger on her brother's face, and took a moment to respond. "I do." It was far quieter than her brothers. "Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Plumpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Plumpatch."

"Hemlocknose! Duckfoot! Plumpatch! Hemlocknose! Duckfoot! Plumpatch!"

--

Shortly after the ceremony, Toadstorm could be found growling to herself by the entrance of camp. Something about stupid rogues and scent trails. And Flickerfang wasn't even the one to approach her - Fennelshade was. The ginger tom padded up to his former mentor as if seeing her so frustrated was nothing new or worrying, and tapped her shoulder with his tail. "Flickerfang's been watching from the sidelines since you started muttering to yourself. He's probably worried." He meowed, unimpressed by the sharp glare she momentarily threw his way. Then, something clicked in her gaze, and the tortoiseshell molly inhaled deeply. "Worried is unlikely, but the fleabrain is probably wondering what's going on. Fetch him for me, won't you little one? We'll go on a border patrol while I walk this off."

--

Tinytail was once again leading a patrol through the forest, and was in the process of splitting everyone up into pairs. Hunting seemed best that way, it yielded more results. "Mudstrike, Pigeontail, I want you two hunting the north." She meowed, watching her son regard his hunting partner curiously. Tinytail caught the amusement glittering in Featherfur's eyes as his daughter's expression soured a bit. She would never shake the odd feeling that her mentor's kits and her own were so close in age. Before Tinytail could even open her mouth to pair off Mousetail or Lilycloud, the two she-cats were already standing together, tails twined, looking expectantly at her. The tortie blinked once, then laughed. "Alright, Mousetail and Lilycloud, you two hunt the west. Try to bring something back, alright?" Lilycloud tried to hide an obvious grin, but dipped her head and guided Mousetail in the right direction. Now there were two. "Jus' you and me then, old timer." Tinytail purred, giving her former mentor a mischievous stare. He looked scandalized, puffing up the fur around his shoulders as if he took offense. "Old timer? I bet I can catch something before your little nose can catch a scent!" And the pair were off, jostling each other like kits fresh out of the nursery as they ran.

--

Robinstar looked tired as he settled beside the moonpool, but grateful for the rest as he pressed his nose to the crystal pool. When he awoke in the starry fields, the cats of Starclan looked anxious. Exhaustion was overwhelmed with worry, and as the small brown tom stepped forward, a familiar face broke out of the crowd. Rippleberry. Twice now he'd recognized her, but this was the first time she'd broken rank to approach. And the cats who had previously shunned her presence among them no longer seemed scandalized by standing near the silver she-cat. "You're in danger, Robinstar." The former medicine cat murmured, fear glittering in her eyes. "Birchclan will fall prey to cold hearts and hostile claws." Urgency rendered her soothing voice jarring, and it sent a chill down Robinstar's spine. "They come and they come quickly, access your cats and build your guard. Loyalties are not as they seem and you must protect them. Please protect them." The medicine cat spoke of the clan, but also the kits she left there. But Robinstar didn't know that, didn't know why Starclan found her presence in their home so unappealing. So he nodded, eyes hard as they met Rippleberry's. "I will protect them with my life. But now I ask for assistance - send me a cat who can help me."

[Hemlockpaw, Duckpaw, and Plumpaw are warriors: Hemlocknose, Duckfoot, and Plumpatch]
[Toadstorm, Fennelshade, and Flickerfang are on a border patrol,, Toad seems angery]
[Tinytail, Featherfur, Mudstrike, Pigeontail, Mousetail, and Lilycloud are out hunting]
[Robinstar is at moonpool, asking for a clanmate]
[I forgot to make it official a while back, but Lilycloud and Mousetail are mates :3c look at them gays]
[the clan consumes 6 servings of prey - 2 squirrels and 2 mice]

{fgsgdfga lily and mouse are Pure}

Fennelshade gazed at Toadstorm in concern as the warrior's tail lashed from side to side in what was clear anger, and as much as he would have liked to comfort his former mentor, he wasn't sure of the right words to use. Flickerfang walked right besides him, the ginger-and-white tom focused on a interesting scent he picked up. Fennelshade blinked, he supposed he was so wrapped up with Toadstorm that he failed to scent anything himself. He watched as Toadstorm's ears perked up in interest and motioned with her head for the two toms to follow her as they caught up on the scent trial. As they got closer, Fennelshade could see a brown-and-white pelt laying besides a quiet shade. The cat either didn't care or notice the BirchClan patrol as they lazily groomed their ears, only responding when Toadstorm angrily asked them what they were doing. They wore a sly grin on their face as the she-cat mewed.
(Your border patrol found a warrior! It's the same cat from the scent trails your past patrols found.)

Lilycloud and Mousetail were like kits again as they frolicked without a care in the world, Mousetail felt her heart swell as she stared at the laughing face of her mate made her look astoundingly beautiful. The two she-cats eventually laid down besides each other and rested in comfortable silence before they remembered they had a hunting patrol to finish.
(Lilycloud and Mousetail caught x1 rabbit together, the rest of your patrol fetched to catch x2 voles.)

(StarClan has given you a warrior.)

SilentClan | rainbowcatfish8888 wrote:
Number of Cats: 7

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ivystar sat in the cool shade of the nursery, listening to the soothing noises of the rain outside. Her eyes lit up as Whitewhisker padded in, his pelt soaking wet from his hunting patrol. "I brought you an ermine," he said, setting the piece of prey down in front of her. "Thanks," the queen replied, her belly growling. Whitewhisker began to groom is drenched pelt. "I was supposed to visit the moonpool today," she sighed wistfully, gazing out at the grey weather outside. Buzzardflight walked in at that moment,a bundle of herbs in his jaws. "Ha! You can barely cross the camp without having to stop and catch your breath, let alone walk miles in this weather," he scoffed. "Well excuse me," Ivystar snapped. "You don't know how exhausting it is to be growing multiple living beings inside you," she huffed, offended. Buzzardflight's eyes softened. "You're right, I suppose I don't. Well you seem to be doing just fine, so I suppose I'll go," the medicine cat picked up his herb bundle and returned to his den. Whitewhisker settled down next to her, his pelt still damp. "Whitewhisker?" Ivystar asked, her voice suddenly quiet. "Yes?" he replied. Ivystar took a deep breath. "I'm scared. Not just scared, I'm terrified. What if I lose a life? Or the kits don't survive? What if I'm not a good mother?" she rambled, her voice quivering. Whitewhisker licked her ear, trying to comfort her. "Relax, Ivystar. It's newleaf, and the Clan is strong. Buzzardflight is a good medicine cat," he said reassuringly. "And I'm positive that you will be an amazing mother," he added. Ivystar nodded. She was still worried, but Whitewhisker was right. Newleaf would likely give her a smooth kitting, and Buzzardflight, as annoying as he may be, is a good medicine cat.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[hunting patrol: Buzzardflight, Sunshadow, Appleclaw, Brightsky]
[border patrol: Whitewhisker, Pepperpaw]

[the clan ate 1 serving of squirrel and one ermine]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Your hunting patrol caught x1 mouse and x1 vole.)

A young cat was pawing at a moss-covered trunk in boredom, the cat's demeanor made it seemed like they would much rather prefer seeing grass grow then do anything like this. They had been on their lonesome for quite a while, making the world around them seem a little dull. A cough from behind the cat surprised them and they swirled around to see Whitewhisker and Pepperpaw gazing at them curiously, the latter seemed focused on their short tail, causing for the cat to feel warm from embarrassment at the attention.
(Your border patrol found a medicine cat apprentice.)

RippleClan | ártémís wrote:
Beetlestar simply looked towards the ground, a halfhearted sigh resonating from inside her. It was bittersweet, like always. Considered an outsider in her own Clan, the leader no longer had personal relationships. Rhubarbwhistle was there, and so was Harrowbranch, but anyone involved in that.. that, was no longer to be talking to her outside of professional conversations. It really was tragic. "Beetlestar." a voice jolted her up, and her saddened eyes tried to whiten as tear drops shakily rained on the ground. "Were you cryin', Beetlestar?" Oakhollow's pawsteps grew louder as the solemn leader buried her face into her own flank. "Please. I don't need your pity, Oakhollow. You don't even follow my orders. I don't want to talk to a defiant deputy." she shuddered, lashing back her inner rage. "You disappoint me." the grayish tortoiseshell balled up again, sniffing wet streams of her own sobs. Hazelwish.. yes, she was going to be the medicine cat. She was going to be Slateslide's mate. If she wasn't going to be Slateslide's.. nobody else could have her. "Please don't say it like ah fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down." "You don't understand how much this hurts." "That Hazelwish and I are together?" he said, concealing his southern speech. "No, you dissonant fool." she hissed. "I called upon Hazelwish specifically for this reason. She was supposed to.. you're better now?!" Oakhollow's eyes flashed in hurt. "That she's supposed to be the medicine cat? Please, don't be ornery." And he left, a small cough still occassionally leaving him. But he was better.

"..she was supposed to be Slateslide's..."
----
Sedgekit was pawing her sister, a meowing kitten ontop of another. The pile of kits grew higher and higher, until Eelkit finally bit the dust and sprawled off to the side in defeat. "Ow, Hickorykit, you cheater!!" the tortoiseshell she-kit fumbled as she repositioned herself, swiping at her brother. The male sibling giggled, with calcified glory. "Yeah, little sister." he teased, laughing as his younger sibling chased after him with a ball of moss clenched within her teeth. "Cuhfu,yewchthr!" which was her gritted way of saying 'Come back, you cheater'. Then the goosechase began, while Sedgekit watched as her own brothers and sister tumble about. "Agrh, seriously! Stop squirming, Hootkit!" meowed Hickorykit, who was ambushing his brother. "I.. i.canthelpitimsorry!" he mumbled, padding off as his brother tried to grab him again and again. Sedgekit and Eelkit only laughed at the calamity occuring before them. "Come on... be a good sport, b-brother." Hootkit's socially awkward tendences were all over the place, as he wasn't so shy but rather clummy and weak in the gut. "Moss-ball!" screeched Eelkit, who was sick of the lack of action she was getting. "C'mon, Sedgekit! Let's burn them to a honey-crisp!"

"Okay, Eelkit." Sedgekit 'cries', waging war on her brothers. The kits charge into one another, bashing their skulls together and swiping. Although it looked like a joke to Hazelwish, who was calmly spectating, the kits thought the world of this skull-bashing redundancy. It was an euphemism for their youth, to say something at all about it. "I'm throwin' the first pitch!" Eelkit shrieked, her eyes bleeding the unfathomable, yet docile aura. It was just about time that Hazelwish set her kits to sleep, when Oakhollow returned to the small den, no longer plauged with white-cough. "Conversation didn't go well?" Hazelwish asked, her eyes glossy with tiresome bags. "Wait. Don't tell me, Oakhollow. She told me I was destined for this role." Sarcastically, Hazelwish began to assume herself as Beetlestar. "Destiny..!" Oakhollow snapped. "Hazelwish- please." he sighed. "Ah know, and I reckon she has her reasons. Just stop." He was ready to burst, like decaying mice on a summer day. Sedgekit turned around for a few seconds but shrouded herself back into the clutches of innocent youth. No time to have serious talks anymore.
----
Smokekite licked his paw, pawing at the stars. RippleClan's expedition was working, and soon enough, the cats of RippleClan would be able to go back to the island. It was quite boring here next to the fox dens, but the kits of Hazelwish and Oakhollow would soon come of age. Just four mour moons. The elder was quite alone in the abandoned badger den, but that was the nearest one avalible. Besides, Beetlestar, the kits, and poor ol' Oakhollow (and himself) were the only cats with a den. And Beetlestar used to share that pitiful rabbit hole with Slateslide and Oakhollow moons ago. One cat could barely squeeze in there, and her den was actually farther from camp than his'. Pertelswoop, Harrowbranch, Slateslide, Rhubarbwhistle and pretty-soon Oakhollow would be out there in the elements until the settlement was fixed. Ah, if only winter would end quickly. It was almost over, and spring was creeping silently behind their tails. It was just a matter of time until spring came again.

Closing his baggy eyes, Smokekite adjusted his position. His dreams drifted off into Star.. Clan, seeing the free beings of the afterlife dash beyond the clouds. Watching the old warriors of MistClan was nice. It brought back memories of his youth.. expedition.. free will. Now he was an elder, but he could at least be with his son before he died of old age. Ha, not like Smokekite was going to die for another hundred moons! He was fruitful with energy, he still was. Darkness enveloped him as he snuggled along the sides of the den, the black dirt slowly molding to fit his shape. As the StarClan cat's dissolved, the memories of past events began to unfurl in front of him. It was nice, seeing his own life flash before him. All those things coming back again. The youngun' stages.. the tragic accident that rid of him of his front teeth. The gaping holes in his mouth still hurt, sometimes. When his name was just 'The loner of the barren-lands, Soot? Soot, the great adventurer. "Father?" Slateslide's sudden burst shook the elder awake, and he wasn't happy. His grouchy tone came out immediately, but his words were prematurely inturrpted.

"F- dad, I need to discuss something with you. Did you mention earlier that the river we reside on has magical properties, and this is why RippleClan is beginning to form? Why cats suddenly appear, telling us StarClan has sent them a dream?" Slateslide seemed more or less disinterested in Smokekite himself, but the topic on paw.

Smokekite did remember hearing something about the mystical river downstream once, but passed it off as an immature rumor. Back in his day, rumors were badly told and half-heard. It was pretty obvious, to him, back then, that the magical wonderland lake was just wishful thinking spread around to create unified happiness within the rogue/loner community. So he agreed. "Tho thon, what do you mean, exactly?" Smokekite asked. "There must be more." He simply said, trying to keep his silent persona on. "Ah, the dreamth. Quite peculiar, aren't they? I have to thay that thothe dreamth are.. wait, what did you dream when you were allured here?" "A single droplet of water, on a lake." A single drop of water, pouncing on a lake. "... how many rippleth did you thee?" he asked, saliva involuntarily splattering his son. "What??" Slateslide asked, as if baffled he was so keen on such miniscule details.

"Ith there a full moon up yet?!" the elder asked, even more frantically.
----
Sweat, sweat, trembling legs, beating heart, the ba-bump the continues within her heart is immeasurable in tempos. Her heart feels warmth; the sweet honey-coat of young love. When she was a kittypet, she had never felt this way before, and now, she was certain that she was in love with Harrowbranch. Pertelswoop knew some cats would insist her love was just a stronger form of friendship, but now she was certain. She was, really. Harrowbranch was spending more time with her gradually, wasn't he; therefore he must of had interest in her if he was voluntarily spending time with her. "Harrowbranch! I.. I.. I.." she felt something drop out of her. Whether it was her stomach or heart, it just felt like she couldn't move anymore. The bigger tom looked behind him, his emerald eyes glittering as the sun reflected off them. "I was thinking.. I was going to ask you earlier, but Harrowbranch, I've adored you since I first saw your face. Harrowbranch-" "What is it, Pertelswoop?" his eyes were more or less a void, a murky swamp-type deal. It wasn't focused nor was it blearing with happiness, but this restless unease that was happening. "I like you, Harrowbranch..." she meowed, her voice in a regatto as she ended her sentence. The tom's eyes widened. "Really?" he asked, confused on the shy she-cat's sudden confession. Worriedly, Pertelswoop began to run away, quickly. She ran away as a fast as she could. That wasn't a request to be his mate, but it was simply an endearing confession of her feelings! So there's still time if he says no.
----
"Smokekite-," Rhubarbwhistle's helpess plea was muffled by the elder's rushing.
"Gather. Up. In. The. Riverbed!" Smokekite's eyes rolled back into his head, frantically flailing his limbs as he pushed the she-cat near the shore. "You're gonna drown me, Smokekite," the pretty hunter meowed again, trying to affirm her opinion. "No time!"

"What's this, Slateslide?" Harrowbranch asked, looking at the older tom. "Some off-shoot idea from my father." he was less than pleased in his tone. After shuffling his choices around in his mind, Slateslide ultimately set aside his grievances and potiential problems, he approached his deadbeat dad. "..." Simply, staring at him. That was usually the best tactic he had in his bucket. Like when he was his dad for once? Fourty-three moons ago? The elder looked back, and seemed engaged. Then he got bored. Not unusual. He was a player, truly. In all aspects, he always needed new stimuli, new things to look at. It wouldn't be a huge shock if Smokekite had hundreds of half-siblings for Slateslide to meet. That would be a ray of sunshine in his storm. "We must do it!" Smokekite announced, and all the cats of the Clan simply looked at him in disbelief or plain annoyance.

At least Pertelswoop seemed engaged. Or nervous. "Go on, Smokekite." Hazelwish meowed, breaking some tensionin two. She didn't look displeased with his dispositions just yet, but soon enough, the elder would be considered senile. Just wait til you hear what he has to say.. "I certainly do have hopes that this isn't about swimming to the island." he looked at her kittens; those frail kittens, and turned back, her glare burning into ebony cinder. "C'mon. He's just an old..." Oakhollow stopped before he would get too cocky. It feels great to not be sick after being plauged of unspeakable horrors since ten moons ago. He was sick for almost a full four seasons! No, he was sick for five seasons. Horrible! "So, I don't understand the poin', but could you help us out by tellin' us what's up...?" Oakhollow had this similar 'what, and why' attitude that most other cats shared. "It's about the destiny of our Clan." Beetlestar reassured him.

"So.." Pertelswoop seemed lightly aggravated, which was definitely unlike herself. "Smokekite, please explain." the young molly fidgeted in the presence of her long-term crush, but wasn't affirmed that she would be intimidated. "It'th not that twofold!" the outraged tom scolded her. "Touch your notheth to the pool, to see your rippleth dethiny unfold!" he screeched, shoving poor Rhubarbwhistle's nose onto the riverside. A large ripple formed on the surface of the water, and the entirety of the river ached with terror. Then it glowed. Hootkit began screaming in joy, and Hazelwish tried desperately to keep his mouth shut. "Hello? What's this light." More of a statement than a question, for it had been rhetorical. It was just a light shining off the circular river. On the bird's eye view, the island looked like an eclipsed moon. "This is strange," Rhubarbwhistle finally broke free of his grasp, and backed off. As her nose left the water, the light of the river also faded.

"Thee!?" Smokekite bellowed, and beckoned another cat to touch their nose to the pool. "Actually, no, Smokekite." Beetlestar didn't look as cheerful as she was, moments ago. "We don't know what this means. StarClan must give us a dream to prove what their worth is. What if it's nothing but a natural phenomenon?" Other cats generally started a slow nod.

Sedgekit's jaw dropped for the first time, and her eyes were half-on Rhubarbwhistle and partcially on Beetlestar. "What even was that?" "Ma, I'm scared.. what was that light?"

Eelkit was the only one who was mildly amused. She came running towards Rhubarbwhistle, in glee. "Boy, that was a spectacle!" she jumped up and down, giggling madly. "Wow!"
----
Oakhollow and Pertelswoop go on a border patrol. Beetlestar, Slateslide and Harrowbranch go on a hunting patrol. Beetlestar asks StarClan for anyone- perhaps an apprentice, in the Moonpool. Smokekite looks after the kits while Hazelwish 'goes to fetch herbs'.

{ooc/ i really want this kitty. like really. or this kitty. or this one.}

(Your border patrol was uneventful.)

(Your hunting patrol caught x1 goose!)

(StarClan has given you an apprentice.)

(Hazelwish gathered x1 stick.)
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:25 am

Weather: There is still a slight chill in the air, even as the snow melts. Puddles litter the ground here and there, and the water levels are rising. The prey is starting to come out of hiding, bit so has the predators... It is now New-leaf

Lunarchy wrote:
MistClan

Shadestar looked around. She didn't mind the darkness, it actually comforted her. She yawned and laid down by the waters of the Moonpool. She closed her eyes and spoke a quiet prayer to StarClan. "Oh StarClan, I don't want to be alone in my new Clan. Having another cat by my side would be nice."

[Moonpool: Shadestar is asking for a deputy or medicine cat]

Shadestar yawned as she rose to her paws, stretching to release the tension from her still sleeping bones. Her first night at the Moonpool. As she thought, it was marvelous. And her ancestors were more than friendly. She work up feeling refreshed and ready to take on anything this day had to bring her. "Hey? You done lazing about over there?" Came the annoyed from behind her. The leader turned to gaze at the figure of another cat, looking at her with a blank yet annoyed expression. "Lazing about?" She asked, narrowing her eyes. "Yes. I've been standing her for stars know how long waiting for you to wake up. If that wasn't lazing about, then I don't know what is." The cat huffed, sending a wave of annoyance over the gray molly. "Well aren't you great with first impressions.." She muttered under her breath. But, as stated before, after he dreams with Starclan, she was sure that even this cat could not ruin her day. And she was going to prove that. "Anyway. I am-" "Yes, yes, Shadestar, the lazy. No need for introductions. Starclan has told me all about you. Well.... clearly not everything." They scoffed before getting to their paws and leaving. "I'll leave you to your... sleep. I'll be back and camp when you're done, probably doing something more productive. Herb gathering maybe. Ciao." And with that the cat was gone. Shadestar felt her body slacken, irritation crawling over her entire being. She looked up and sighed. 'Why Starclan? Why?' She questioned her ancestors over what they sent her. She was grateful, yes, but now she also had a headache...

Starclan sent you a Medicine Cat

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Peachycupcake525 wrote:
Flowerclan

"Redclaw, we have no catmint, which we need to cure you. I'll go to look for it. Just try not to exert yourself or come into contact with any other cats while I'm gone," said Willowstep. With Redclaw sick, and Graystar going to the moonpool, the only warrior left was the new Gullwing. So Graystar sent him hunting. Then, she went to the moonpool and asked for a warrior. She stayed there overnight. (Sorry, again, no inspiration. Next one I think I'll have more to talk about since I think I'll have the kits go out to explore)
[Gullwing hunts]
[Graystar requests a deputy]
[Willowstep looks for catmint]
[Ate one rabbit]

Graystar shook off her pelt as she rose from her slumber, light shining into the cave that signaled the morning arriving. It was always refreshing coming here. Something about her warrior ancestors somehow always managed to put a smile on her maw. She had been extremely worried about her deputy when she first arrived, and now she wasn't worried at all. Starclan was looking after her and the entirety of her clan. Redclaw would be ok, and she trusted Willowstep would manage to find something to help him. Graystar padded out of the cave into the sun, letting the warmth heat up her fur. It was a great contrast from roaring Leaf-bare that brewed through the past moons. She looked around briefly and manged to catch sight of a cat in the trees. "Hello there." They mewed down at Graystar, causing the leader to tilt her head. The cat crawled down the tree before jumping down and landing right in front of the molly before bowing their head. "Pleasure to meet you. You are Graystar yes?" They asked with a casual tilt of their head. "Indeed I am." "What a relief. Honestly, I was sent here by my dreams.. Starclan they called themselves. Strange. But I got lost on the way here and have been up all night trying to find this place." The cat said, making Graystar smile. This one was quite the talkative type weren't they? "I'm glad you made your way here. But you don't need to worry from now one. I'll make sure you know Flowerclan's territory like the patterns on your pelt. That way you don't get lost. Come." Graystar smiled before leading the cat back to camp.

Starclan has sent you a Warrior (Assuming that's what you wanted?)
While hunting, Gullwing caught Barn Swallow
Willowstep successfully found Catmint.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

miss universe wrote:
B L U E C L A N
{ooooh, i like that idea very much! the paw placement shows rank, so i can't change that, but the paw's shape and cracks to determine their future is a very good idea and if it's alright, i would definitely like to use it! }

tawnystar stretched in her den, her belly brushing the floor. Her stomach was growing, and she didn't know why. She promised herself she would talk to mallowpool later, and exited the den. her heavy paw-steps left markings on the ground, and she shook the snow off her pelt. she wished that she had someone to warm her den, but it would obviously be suspicious if mallowpool entered her den in the night. she sighed in sadness and looked around the camp. everyone was still sleeping, so she decided to get her visit with mallowpool out of the way now, while no one was watching them.
she walked into mallowpools den and mewed a small greeting. "good morning sleepyhead." she purred as she heard the stirrings of another cat deep in the shadows. she saw her mate slowly sit up and lick his chest quickly, then came to where she was sitting. "tawnystar, what can i do for you today?" he asked, a teasing tone in his mew.
"well, something is wrong with my stomach. i seem to be gaining weight, and sometimes it feels like something is queasy. i just figured i should get it checked." mallowpools eyes widened and he turned away. "okay, lay down and i will examine you." tawnystars tail twitched with anxiety as she heard his voice change, but she laid down regardless. she flinched as he put his paw on her stomach and started moving it. his expression was unreadable as he said, "congratulations tawnystar. you are expecting kits." tawnystar let out a shocked exclamation and looked at her stomach. "i-i should wake thrushwhisker and foxfoot up..." she said, looking at mallowpool with hope in her eyes. she wondered if he was excited about these kits inside of her, but he said nothing else as he nodded. she rose up and started walking out of his den, but as she was leaving she called out, "we need to talk later." when he refused to reply, she left his den with a flick of her tail.
"foxfoot, thrushwhisker! wake up. thrushwhisker, you and i are going hunting. foxfoot, you will patrol the borders." she called, and within a few minutes both cats were out and waiting in front of her. with a nod, she led them out of camp. turning her head before she went out of sight, she saw mallowpool leave at a different exit. shaking her head in an effort to push him out of her mind, she nodded to foxfoot as her and thrushwhisker went deeper into the forest.

[[ tawnystar and thrushwhisker are hunting
foxfoot is patrolling
mallowpool is looking for herbs
blueclan ate the rest of the buzzard ]]

Foxfoot sighed as he walked, groaning in not so happy intervals due to his constant and unpleasant meeting of the puddles on the ground. It had somehow become routine for him as he patrolled to step into the cold puddles that littered the ground. He didn't mind being wet truthfully, honestly preferring this over the frigid weather of Leaf-bare. He wasn't fond of the cold, despite his thick fur being able to survive it. He would much rather bask in the soft sun of New-leaf, even if it brought such dreadful problems. Like puddles... in which Foxfoot managed to step in once more. He sighed as he shook off his hind paw. 'Everything seems clear. I should head back.' He thought to himself, honestly just eager to go to his nest and curl up in its warmth. Though, just as he turned, a loud sound echoed in the air, causing the deputy to tense and alert. His gaze roamed around and his ears swiveled atop his head in search for the source. It came again and Foxfoot thus recognized it as a strangely echoed sneeze. Confused, curious and on guard all at once, he began to slowly follow the sound, ears pricked as his defenses rose. The sneeze echoed again, closer now and.... in the air? The deputy looked up, gaze narrowed from the slight glare of the sun in his eye, but he managed to catch sight of two small ears poking out of a burrow of a tree. The ears twitched violently as another sneeze seemed to come from the owner, the sound bouncing off the hollowed tree bark before reaching the ears of Foxfoot below. "Hey, you up there! Are you ok?" He called in question, worried a bit for who ever was inside the hole.
They seemed to flinch, having not expected to be addressed by any one when they believed they were completely alone. They didn't move though, for a few moments, weighing the options of making their selves known or attempting to stay hidden. Eventually the former sounded better and the cat in the hole peeked out shy. Foxfoot tilted his head. Although he knew what creature was in there, it was still strange seeing a cat in an animal burrow like a squirrel or an owl or something. "Are you ok?" He asked again, a bit softer as he say the fearful look in the cat's eyes. They nodded slowly before their body reacted to their little lie by causing them to sneeze. The sneeze was rough enough to knock the cat off balance and send them falling out of the burrow towards the ground. The deputy acted fast and was soon there to catch the falling cat by their scruff. They were small, no older than a kit it seemed and frighteningly weightless. This cat clearly hasn't eaten in a while. "T-T-Thank y-you.." They shivered, hanging almost limply in Foxfoot's jaws. He set them down gently before crouching down to their small frame. "Mind telling me what you were doing in that tree?" He asked with a soft smile to the young shivering kit. "G-Got l-lost.... T-The snow... it c-came down hard and I w-was scared... so I climbed the tree." They said before coughing a bit then wincing in pain. Foxfoot looked at them sympathetically. The poor thing got caught in the blizzard and was probably suffering from the after effects. They sneezed again and Foxfoot knew he needed to help. "Why don't you come with me? I know a cat who could fix you up in a jiffy." He beamed, eliciting a hopeful gleam to the young cat's eyes. He knew that was answer enough and soon, he grabbed the little cat by their scruff gentle and began to take them back to camp to see Mallowpool.

While hunting, Tawnystar and Thrushwhisker caught 1 Rabbit
While on patrol, Foxfoot found an apprentice
The apprentice is sick and will need Tansy and Chickweed to heal
While herb hunting, Mallowpool found Catmint and Thyme

BrightDays wrote:
SnowClan
Hailwish watched Blizzardpaw trotted in with the comfrey root in his jaws. Purring at his apprentice, he nodded encouragement. "Nicely down Blizzardpaw," he meowed, flicking an ear. "Get some rest," he told the young tom, watching him fall asleep.

----Next Day-
Blizzardpaw awake and looked at Hailwish, who smiled at him. "Finally awake?" his mentor chuckled. "You've done really well these past few days," he meowed, ears flicking. "Why don't we look for more herbs?" Hailwish asked.

Powderbreeze called for Ramclaw and Ocrafur to do a border patrol. "I know you want to stay with you mate Ramclaw, but you want to make sure she's safe right?" the deputy asked, before turning away. Calling for Frostedleaf, she told the other she-cat she was on a hunting patrol.

Border Patrol: Ramclaw and Ocrafur
Hunting Patrol: Powderbreeze and Frostedleaf
Herb Hunting: Hailwish and Blizzardpaw
Cats that stayed behind Deerstar, Shadedfrost and Softheart stayed with the kits.

The Clan ate a bird using 3 servings

Ramclaw was beaming almost as bright as the sun, practically bouncing as he and Orcafur patrolled the border. His kits were born, both healthy and beautiful and his mate was just as gorgeous. His life couldn't have been more perfect. "If you keep smiling like that you'll scare the birds away." Ocrafur teased the happy father, giving his friend a little nudge before laughing slightly. "Let them be scared! I happen to not care." He smiled back, posing dramatically as if he were the bravest tying in the forest, scaring off little blue jay's and cardinals. "Ah, but I'm just happy you know?" "Oh, no no, I get it. I'm actually happy for you as well. Winter is always a rough time for queens and kits. So i'm glad Softheart pulled through ok." Ramclaw thanked Ocrafur knowing his friend's words were genuine before they continued their patrol in comfortable silence. But after some time, a stench reached their nose. One that mad both their skin crawl and their fur to rise. "You smell it too?" Ocrafur asked with his nose sharply to the air as he heard Ramclaw hiss beside him. "Yes.. and I don't like it.." He growled, stepping slowly forward, steps quiet and head low. Ocrafur followed, but kept his gaze high, checking behind them every now and then just in case. Eventually they came across a small den buried in the ground. "The smell is coming from here." "Yes and it's fresh... I don't like this." Both tom's looked at each other, a silent conversation that wasn't too hard to figure out passed between them before they both ran as fast as they could back to camp. One thing was clear to both cats.They needed to tell Deerstar quickly.

While on patrol Ramclaw and Ocrafur caught the fresh scent of a fox. Be careful.
While hunting, you patrol caught 1 Hare and 1 Lemming
While herb gathering, Hailwish and Blizzardpaw found Parsley, Dandelion, and Cobwebs

solgaleo. wrote:
The PineClan deputy stood atop a large stone that jutted from the ground a little further away from camp, her yellow-green eyes were sharp as flint as she keep watch for any signs of her wayward leader, who had not been sighted ever since yesterday. With the tiniest flicker of worry, Mintclaw wondered if Shadowstar was somewhere out there laying in the quickly piling snow, buried under the unforgiving ice and cold. The gray-and-white cat growled under her breath as she thought that such a scenario was deserving for the black molly, since she had shown such disdain and scorn towards her brother's family. Surprisingly, it had brought her and Shrikeface together, as Mintclaw had avoided the tom ever since he had taken the former medicine cat Skunknose as a mate. Although the deputy was ashamed of herself for seeing Shadowstar lash out like that was all it took for her to connect with her kin again.

"Mintclaw!" The deep voice of Duckfoot exclaimed, the molly jumped down from the rock and waited until Duckfoot could spot her, watching as he quickly ran up to her. The tabby tom gave her a fretful lick on the head and pulled her close to his chest, she savored the warmth of his body and sighed in content as she nuzzled into his long fur. After a few moments, the two cats reluctantly pulled away and Mintclaw met the concerned eyes of Duckfoot. "I was so worried something happened to you." He confessed, twining his tail with hers. Mintclaw tore her eyes away and stared at the snow underneath her paws, and then to both their tails.

"I'm nervous about what's coming next, but..." Mintclaw could see the smiling faces of Shrikeface and Skunknose in her mind, followed by Aspenheart and Magpiewhisker's visages, the latter laughing as he cuddled by his mate's side and fondly stared at their only daughter. Then the happy images were replaced by the dark and unwelcoming silhouette of Shadowstar, her gleaming yellow eyes were devoid of any emotion. "I have to stand up to her, for my Clan, and for my family." She meowed with utter conviction and determination, Duckfoot nodded in approval and stared at Mintclaw with utmost pride. "And I promise to be with you every step of the way." He meowed, causing for Mintclaw to smile and press her nose to his.

"I'm so grateful to have you by my side, I love you so much." She whispered, causing for Duckfoot to chuckle and purr loudly. "You stole the words right from my mouth."

❦❦❦

Comfreyfang was shaking, and no, it had nothing to do with the cold - but with the thought of finally confessing to her longtime crush of many moons: Minkcloud. The chocolate tabby was inside the warriors' den, grooming herself and looking like the most beautiful cat that ever roamed this earth. Comfreyfang felt her heart swell up with unbridled affection and love for the pretty molly, and she once again felt intimidated to ask her to become her mate. 'No! You can do this, Comfreyfang! You've wanted this for so long!' She mentally exclaimed, bracing herself as she strode inside the den and felt herself grow warm as Minkcloud smiled sweetly and greeted her as she walked inside. Comfreyfang stiffly laid down on her nest besides her denmate, clearing her throat to gain her attention.

"I-I, have... something, important to tell you." Comfreyfang stuttered, staring at her paws which were tucked underneath her chest, Minkcloud blinked and made a questioning trill as she waited for the gray tabby to continue. Comfreyfang felt herself grow shy once again, even more so now that her crush was expecting an answer. "There's... there's a blizzard coming. We uh, got to stay inside." As soon as the words left her mouth, Comfreyfang immediately yowled at herself in various tones over the pitiful attempt to dodge what she truly wanted to say, her mental yowls increased in volume as the disappointed sigh of Minkcloud was heard.

'This is impossible! You're impossible!' She screamed, and without a second thought, Comfreyfang left everything to impulse as she let everything spill. "The truth if, you're amazing! And I love you so much it kills me, everything about you makes me so happy that you're alive and with me and the thought of being your mate makes me the happiest cat in the world and I really, really-" Comfreyfang gasped as Minkcloud laughed softly and gave her an affectionate lick on the cheek. "I love you too, you big mousebrain! I always have." She responded, both relief and joy in her tone. Comfreyfang honestly felt like she was going to cry, though thankfully she let out an exuberant laugh instead and nuzzle against Minkcloud's soft fur. "I'm glad... I'm so glad."

❦❦❦

Skunknose and Shrikeface stood at the edge of the creek where they had confessed so many moons ago when they were younger. The molly sighed as she stared at her reflection in the frozen water, her mind was still clouded from time to time over what Shadowstar had said to her. It was strange how her leader had changed to a respectful and fair ruler to what she was now, and to be honest, it scared her of what could happen next. Shrikeface too had been affected by what Shadowstar said, it was only natural, as he had not only been attacked and been given a scar across the muzzle from her a couple moons back but that she went a step too far and insulted his mate and their kits in front of all of PineClan to hear. Shrikeface regretted that he let her walk away free, he should have struck her down when he had the chance.

Skunknose got her mate's attention as she placed her paw on top of his, summoning up the most comforting look she could give to him even though she had a cloud of uncertainty and anxiety floating over her head. Shrikeface smiled at her attempt to calm him, sighing blissfully as his rested his head on top of hers and pulled her closer to him. The two mates stayed in this position for a while, their presence being their greatest source of peace and comfort as it always had been ever since the two had first realized and acknowledged their feelings for each other. "I'm madly in love with you, Skunknose. You're my favorite, favorite thing." Shrikeface whispered, Skunknose smiled, even though she heard him say it every day - it never grew old.

"I'm so happy you've always been with me, I'm just really happy your mine." Skunknose mewed, her voice trembling as she threatened to cry over feeling too emotional, Shrikeface smiled as well and murmured sweet and loving mews in her ear before the two pulled away. The tom had never felt so enamored with anything until he met her, she truly was the greatest cat that he had the fortune to know. "Let's stay here for a little longer, I'm not ready to leave yet."

❦❦❦

Rowanpelt was growing worried, the sound of the wind howling had begun to increase and his dear friend Wasptail still had not come back from her lone patrol. The tom sat in the clearing of camp, his heart beginning to beat fast as he thought that maybe the ginger tabby went missing. He was already stressed over not being able to see Velvetrabbit ever since the battle with TumbleClan, now his most trusted companion was gone and that was just adding more to his current strained state. He had half a mind to go out and search for her, though that would most likely cause more problems than resolutions, so he resigned himself by staying and hoping for the best. He supposed he could train Ratpaw in camp to keep his mind off Wasptail, but the young tom was currently curled up in the apprentice's den fast asleep.

Thankfully the sound of pawsteps could be heard approaching camp and Rowanpelt shot up to his paws, though he felt his ears droop in disappointment as it was just Mintclaw and Duckfoot instead, the deputy approaching the medicine cat den were Weaselstorm and Shadepaw were currently sheltered while her friend stood just outside. Rowanpelt kept his eyes to the entrance, hoping that the next cat would be Wasptail, and it seemed that his hopes were not in vain as the tabby entered a few minutes later. There was a big smile on her face despite that she was out in the freezing cold, trotting up to Rowanpelt and greeting him happily becoming rushing him to the most secluded part of camp.

With a confused chuckle, Rowanpelt asked about what made Wasptail so happy today. "What's going with you? Last time you were so happy was when Acornkit was born." He meowed, referring the young brown-and-white kit that was her niece's daughter. Wasptail's gaze softened, something about kits made her happier than usual as of late. The comforting white pelt of Ramhorn flashed in her mind before she responded to her friend. "Listen, Rowanpelt. I trust you, so I hope you're willing to understand me here." She meowed seriously, causing for the russet-colored tom to nod and wait until she told him her mate. "It's about Ramhorn of EchoClan. He's well... I don't mean to be dramatic but, he's the love of my life." She mewed with sincere fondness and love, reminding Rowanpelt of how much he cared for Velvetrabbit of JinxClan.

"I just wanted to ask if you're okay with posing as the father for our kits, it'd mean so much if you could help." Wasptail meowed, feeling pleased at how Rowanpelt nodded without even a second thought. "Of course I would! You're my best friend, I'd do anything for you." He responded, he didn't even care about the fact that his friend came out about being mates with a medicine cat, the thought of her happiness mattered most to him. He supposed since she was this comfortable with revealing such a secret, it was only right for him to open up as well. "And let me tell you something, there's a cat from JinxClan I know, her name's Velvetrabbit - and I think I love her just as much as you love Ramhorn too."

❦❦❦

"Mintclaw? Funny seeing you here." Weaselstorm meowed, his bright blue eyes standing out from the rest of the dimly lit medicine den, Mintclaw didn't mean to exaggerate - but there were times she honestly thought she could see stars in the tom's eyes. Shadepaw seemed more subdued than her mentor, turning her head away from the deputy and staring at the wall. "She probably knows what I'm going to say.' Mintclaw figured, feeling sympathetic towards the young apprentice, Shadowstar was her mother - it was only natural she was going to feel a little more then depressed over what was going on with her. "Well? State your business, I'm already tired of convincing all the kits to stick in the nursery, can't be bothered to put with anything else for long."

Mintclaw huffed at the medicine cat's tone, she let it slide this time, she as well as the rest of the Clan knew how snappy he could be with every cat who wasn't his apprentice. "I need your input about challenging Shadowstar." She mewed, not missing the way Shadepaw flinched, Weaselstorm's eyes narrowed as he Mintclaw a sour look for being the reason his apprenticed reacted like that. "Shadepaw, could you go stay with Fawnfur and the kits?" He asked her gently, the black cat was grateful for the excuse to leave and quickly made her way outside. Weaselstorm waited until she was out of hearing distance before he told Mintclaw his opinion.

"Well, now that you're here - might as well tell you what I saw at the Moonpool." He meowed, Mintclaw's ears pricked up in interest as she listened intently to what the medicine cat was going to say. "I was supposed to tell you earlier, but it slipped my mind seeing as I'm trying my best to make sure none of my Clanmates die this leaf-bare." Weaselstorm looked outside, the snow falling fast and covering camp in a thick blanket of snow. "Imagine PineClan being quiet and void of any life, like no cat had ever placed their paws here." Mintclaw gulped, already fearful of what Weaselstorm's dream meant. "There were eight ravens resting on the fresh-kill pile, signifying Shadowstar's eight lives." Weaselstorm's face twisted into one where it seemed like he just ate something bitter before going on.

"Now here's the kicker, they were all slowly rotting when I went up to them, the eighth was already swarmed with maggots that I could hardly see the bird. StarClan's trying to tell me Shadowstar's reign isn't going to last long, she's going to stopped - somehow." And with that he finished, leaving Mintclaw feel all her burdens were piling up over her shoulders again - threatening to crush her with their weight. Eventually the deputy released a slow, heavy sigh all while Weaselstorm stared at her silently. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I just wish things didn't have to turn out this way." She mewed quietly, Weaselstorm shook his head. "Life can't all be sunshine and daisies, these are dark times for our Clan. But you can bring us out of it, you're strong, and all of PineClan is behind you."

Mintclaw smiled at his words, and before she was to thank him she jumped at the sound of Larkclaw calling her name as the tom ran into camp. "Oh, Mintclaw~! I've got a message for you!" The brown tabby exclaimed, watching the deputy exited the medicine den and stared at him in confusion. Larkclaw paused for a few minutes to purposely make her angry for keeping her waiting until he finally meowed what he was supposed to say. "Our dear leader wishes to see you, she's waiting in the training hollow, looking like some kinda angry badger. You better not keeping her waiting." He said with a chuckle, smirking as Mintclaw didn't even reply and rushed out of camp and went to their destination.

Mintclaw ignored the cold wind whipping in her face as she ran, only focused on meeting with the leader to see what the cat wanted from her. She could see the thin, bony frame of Shadowstar waiting expectantly for her just ahead - her black pelt really made it seem like she was nothing but a shadow - truly a fit for her name. Shadowstar had her head raised as she noticed Mintclaw heading her way, she stayed deathly quiet as the deputy skidded to a stop and stared at her angrily. "I see Larkclaw did his job," She mewed, standing up to her paws to slowly circle Mintclaw, stumbling as a strong gust of a wind nearly sent her falling, but she regained her balance quickly. "let's see who StarClan likes better, hmm? A battle between leader and deputy, that should be interesting." She mewed, and even though she was bone-thin and weak, her meow and cold gaze sent shivers down Mintclaw's back.

"If I win, you give up leadership to me." Mintclaw meowed with a growl, it grew louder as Shadowstar chuckled in amusement. The cat unsheathed her claws, readying herself in a battle stance while Mintclaw did the same. "And what if you lose?" She asked, clearly taunting her deputy as she spoke in a unconvincingly pitiful mew. Mintclaw shook her head, her eyes never leaving Shadowstar. "I won't." Shadowstar frowned, disliking the cat's determination. "Fine, now stand and fight." Mintclaw wasted no time as she charged towards Shadowstar, the only thought on her mind was to win and come back as the leader her Clan needed.

Actions wrote:> Becoming Mates [No Kits]: Mintclaw x Duckfoot
> Becoming Mates: Minkcloud x Comfreyfang
> Becoming Mates [With Kits]: Wasptail x Ramhorn (EchoClan)
> Having Another Litter: Shrikeface & Skunknose
> Mintclaw is challenging Shadowstar for her leadership!

(there's too much love going on. i'm dying here, what have i unleashed.)

Shadowstar hadn't been expecting Mintclaw to charge so soon, it was surprising to say the least. But she managed to prepare and leap out to of the way just in time. Though with her small frame, her own landing made her unbalanced, causing her to nearly fall. Mintclaw didn't miss a beat, turning sharply and fully barreling into her leader, claws out stretched and fury of hissed, sending them rolling around the training hollow. Somewhere along the way, the deputy found herself pinning the black molly down to the ground, growling in her face as she raised her paw to attack. She could feel the bones in the lanky leader. A complete and utter difference from the strong form she had admired for so long. That thought made her hesitate. She wasn't sure why but she did, and that was all that was needed for Shadowstar to claw at her cheek. A yowl erupted from Mintclaw's throat and she stumbled back.
Shadowstar didn't need a second longer, climbing to her paws and leading onto Mintclaw's back. Her fangs sunk into the white and gray fur and hung on, despite the angered howls and groans of pain and protest. Mintclaw tried to shake her off but Shadowstar stayed strong, biting deeper through the fur, ignoring the metallic taste building in her maw. She realized trying to shake her off was not working, so Mintclaw used her all her weight to force Shadowstar under her. Her size in comparison to the starved 'star' was crushing enough to make her let go. As Shadowstar gasped for breathe Mintclaw wheeled an bit into her shoulder, causing a wail to emit from Shadowstar. But she didn't stop thrashing about, clawing at what ever her claws could scratch at, creating gashes across Mintclaw's side. The deputy jumped back, feeling the effect of her bloodied side. Though she was physically stronger, she seemed to look worse off than her tattered superior.

Both mollies were on their paws now, circling each other with faces of anger, lips pulled back into snarls. "What happened to you Shadowstar? You were so strong, so proud. I looked up to you." "Well aren't you painfully oblivious. It is not me you should question, it is the clan above. Have you seen what they have done to our clan? What they have done to me? All because I allowed that disgrace of a medicine remain and let those star-forbidden kits ogo hers grow among us. Starclan has punished us with a smile on their faces and scorn in their voice. They are nothing but power driven balls of death attempting to drag us down with them. They do not care for us! We are simply tools in their silly game." She scoffed, speaking so loud and believing that those she spoke of would hear her. "They'll take a life away just for fun and give you another only to further your agony. Like that flea bitten Ratpaw as a replacement for my sweet Molekit. It's unfair. Uncouth. Unforgivable." Mintclaw looked on with sympathy. Both her mate and her kit, taken from her life nearly moons apart. No wonder Shadowstar went mad. She was grieving on the next level. "Shadowstar. Molekit was born sick. It's not Starcla-" Her words were cut off as the leader jumped and tackled her to the ground, a crushing paw Mintclaw's neck, pinning her down and a her hind legs keeping the gray and white deputy pinned. "Are you blaming me for my kits death?" "N-No I-" "Do you dare accuse me of sending the foxes that killed my dear mate?" "Shadowstar I was just-" Everyone she tried to speak, the black paw on her neck word get more forceful, choking Mintclaw as she tried to get out from under her. Where Shadowstar even managed to gain the strength was beyond her. "Could it be that you are in league with those treacherous fox-hearted monsters? Ha! Oh course." She began laughing. "Starclan did give you to me. Haha, how could I have not seen it? You were against me this whole time weren't you. I should have known. That's too bad." She continued to laugh, shaking her head at her own incapability of seeing the traitor right in front of her. And she didn't like it. "Die!" She suddenly snarled, raising a paw to strike Mintclaw down.

"STOP!" Came a sudden shout from a voice she knew too well. The small form of Shadepaw burst into the training hollow, puffing and out of breath but all the while she glared at her mother. "Stop." She repeated, forcing her mother's paw to fall to the ground, all the while still standing on Mintclaw who was still attempting to escape from the crushing force. Shadowstar smiled at her kit, her only living family -the smile sending shivers down her spine. "Shadepaw honey, why are you doing here? Runabout back to-" "No! I spoke with Starclan." She announced, making her mother's smile drop into disgust. "Do not listen to their lies." "Are you saying my father is a liar?" That shut the leader up quickly, confusion crossing her features but longing and despair rising above it. "And I suppose Molekit must be a liar too in that case." "No, Shadepaw, they are not." "Listen mother, Molekit, you're scaring him. Father said he couldn't even recognize you anymore. You are not the molly he fell in love with. You've changed too much. They can't even look down from above and watch you with loving eyes anymore.." She said, watching as Shadowstar seemed to hang on her every word, so much so that Mintclaw managed to get away. The deputy gasped for air and turned as if still ready to fight, but Shadowstar was joined longer paying her any mind. Her gaze drifted to Shadepaw and clashed with that of her blue ones. The look the apprentice sent her way told her to back down. It was confident, demanding, serious... and yet, held something else... Shadepaw looked back to her mother, watching her emotions flash through her eyes. "You've got to understand mother. Starclan didn't take them away from you. They accepted them so that they would be there for you for the rest of your days. You saw them when you went to the moonpool right? They appear in your dreams yes? Had Starclan left them down with us to let them rot in their graves, we would have been able to see them again." She spoke softly as if she were the mother trying to calm a crying kit. She needed her mother to understand, it wasn't spite from the stars that took them away, but care and kindness that kept their spirits alive. "Y-You're right..." Shadowstar muttered, gaze down in and ears flattened against her head as those thoughts reached and thawed her freezing hurt. "They are indeed in a better place aren't they?" She asked, looking up to smile at Shadepaw, who then nodded and smiled back. "Yes. As I've said. I've talked to Starclan mother. They offered you a dream, an entire night with my brother and father lasting for as long as you can sleep. But only if you return to camp, not as as leader, but as an elder." That seemed to shock Shadowstar, a sudden inner battle of the will to lead but the longing to see Owl fur and Molekit again. The leader looked back and Mintclaw, eyes narrowed and calculating before melting away into an apologetic and kind smile. "I'm sorry... but I think you'd make a great leader. If you'd allow me to formally apologize, I will. Please allow me to join you under the circumstances Shadepaw provided." She pleaded, knowing this may but a large wedge between the friendship that used to have, that Shadowstar crushed under her madness. But Mintclaw didn't mind. In fact, she much rather this approach than attempting to kill Shadowstar eight times. "Of course." The deputy replied albeit shaking from her blood loss.

Shadepaw nodded before pulling out a leaf from the bushes, and padding closer to her mother, giving her a long nuzzle, purring almost sadly before stepping back almost nd dropping the leaf in front of Shadowstar. "Here, take these poppy seeds. They'll put you to sleep faster and let your dreams last longer." She smiled, to which Shadowstar returned proudly. Her own kit managed to stop all out bloody warfare. It was enough to make her cry. "Thank you Shadepaw." She purred before lapping the seeds off the life. "Don't thank me mother.. Thank Starclan when you see them." "When I-" Shadowstar didn't get to speak. Her body began to convulse and spasm, choking like sounds came from her throat as she began to crumple to the ground, eyes wide and in pain. "S-Shadepaw." "I love to so, so, so, so much Mother. Please don't ever forget that." Shadowstar's convulsions continued, foam rising in her mouth until all went still. The forest seemed to shut itself down. The wind vendors silenced itself. Mintclaw looked at the black still body before looking at Shadepaw, who's current expression was unreadable. "W-What happened?" She dared to asked, walking closer to the two, but cautiously. "The poppy seeds were covered with deathberry juice..." Shadepaw said quietly, still staring at her unmoving mother with the same unreadable look. Mintclaw shivered visibly, finding it harsh... "But... won't she come back? Eight more lives right?" "I gave her the berries. Starclan they'd do the rest." She said, finally looking up at the deputy. Her blue eyes showed her trying to stay strong and level minded, but the tears in damping up her cheeks showed the truth under her bravery. Mintclaw attempted to comfort her, pull her closer by her tail and soothe her, but the molly backed away and shook her head. "You must go to the moonpool. Starclan is waiting. I'm go back to camp and have her body brought back there." She murmured, gesturing with her head for Mintclaw to move along. "Shadepaw. Are you-" "Just go." THe apprentice hissed, not meeting the deputy's eyes. Mintclaw knew this was bad for Shadepaw but didn't stay any longer, for she knew the young molly was going to take this hard. As she left the training hollow and began her journey to the moonpool, the wails of the young medicine cat filled and echoed in the darkening forest. But Mintclaw couldn't blame her. Because with Shadowstar gone...

She was all alone.

Mintclaw is successful in her battle but has suffered some wounds. She will need Cobwebs, Marigold and/or Horsetail
Shadowstar has journeyed to Starclan to be reunited with her family
Wasptail is expecting kits! She will be due in two moons.
Skunknose is expecting kits! She will be due in two moons.

Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:

Number of Cats: 12
Next Patrol: 3/8/17 04:05 am
Next Visit to the Moonpool: 7 days
Upcoming Kittings: None
Current Servings: Three
Prey Eaten in Post: 1 Hare

-{No Time}-

{Ravenstar | Moonpool | Warrior }
{Fogspark | Training Nightpaw }
{Smokebreath and Shadowripple | Hunting | East Border | Plains | Shared with Obsidianclan}
{Redbird | Patrol | North Border | Lake}

Redwing took a break from his border patrol and chose to let his paws dip in the cool waters. Along the way he had stepped on a thorn and had such a "fun" time pulling it out of his paw pad. It was painful to say the least and had left his enter paw sore. Walking on it was not the best option either. He found water rising past the lakes nomad height, lapping a bit at his paws from where he was standing -a ways away from the lake - which gave him the idea of of cooling off in the lake. His sore paw was feeling all the better from the water's natural healing powers. He sighed in relaxation before tensing up once again as again rustle of the bushes sounded nearby. "Who goes there! Come out now." He said strongly, despite looking like a pampered kittypet in a spa. "O-Oh it's just me... uh.." Said a small voice peeking out from the bush and looking nervously at and ll the water surrounding rising above the surface. "Aren't you scared? T-There's so much water..." The small cat said frightfully, finding letting its eyes fall on Redwing. The deputy chuckled, drawing circles in the water as he looked at the cat. "What? Afraid of a little water?" "A-Actually, yes I am." They squeaked, flinching back as a small wave attempted to lick their paws. "Aren't you?" They asked, shying asked way from the water and back in their bush a little. "No. If anything happens, I could always swim to safety. Not a complete danger." He said, shrugging before getting to his paws, glad to find that his was no longer hurting, and walking over to the bush. After shaking his pelt free of water. "Wait! You know how to swim!? C-Could you teach me?" Redwing smiled and picked the small cat up by the scruff as water flooded over into their bush. He put the shaking cat on his back and smiled. "Of course I can. I need to do it fast though.. this looks serious." He frowned a bit as he referred to the water level. "Come on, let's take you back to Ivyclan first."

Starclan has sent you a Warrior
While on patrol, Redwing found an apprentice.
While Training, Nightpaw learned the Hunting skill
While hunting, Smokebreath and Shadowripple caught 2 small fish
Last edited by krazykitty00 on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleswegbunny » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:07 am

littleswegbunny wrote:
FernClan
Number of Cats: 01

As Fernstar made his way to the Moonpool, he debated on what cat he should ask for; a deputy, or a medicine cat. Both would be essential to the clan, but he had to make a choice. Deputy... or medicine cat.... he thought, pacing. Finally, the leader made up his mind, and dipped his nose in the chilly Moonpool waters.

Fernstar opened his eyes with a gasp. Starry warriors stood around him; the ones who had led him to his new territory. He dipped his head, a sign of his respect and said, "Greetings." His voice echoed against the walls of the cave. "Warriors of StarClan, I am exceedingly grateful that you have led me here, and now I ask for a cat with the gift to heal, recieve prophecies and omens."

{Fernstar asks for a medicine cat}

Leader:
          Fernstar| 34 moons| Male/Tom| X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
[/quote]
Last edited by Littleswegbunny on Thursday, January 81, 8165 6:73 a.m, edited 927391837193726192728182 times in total.
Reason: cant I do stuff without reasons please

[hello! I am too lazy to code so here's a simple siggy for now heh. I enjoy roleplaying, however, I am too shy to go into those reeeeeeeally big role plays, so I join new ones. You can also find me on some forum games as well. I like warrior cats and animals! I hope I seem kind, and send me a PM if you want to be friends!

Image meet Derp my cat snek

Pet's name: Bella
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
this is beautiful Bella who survived 24 hr grayscale good job Bella Bby
littleswegbunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SilentClan

Postby rainbowcatfish8888 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:43 am

"This is the camp!" Pepperpaw explained, as she padded through the camp entrance with Whitewhisker and the newcomer. The loner looked around, his eyes wide as he saw the community of cats. "How about you go tell Ivystar that we have a new clanmate," Whitewhisker suggested to his apprentice. "Of course!" Pepperpaw replied, dashing into the nursery. Tiptoeing through the nursery entrance she saw a rather worrying sight. Ivystar was laying on her side, breathing heavily. Buzzardflight was standing right beside her, one paw resting on her swollen stomach. "Great StarClan! Ivystar, are you okay?" the apprentice asked, alarmed. "I-I'm fine," Ivystae croaked. The kits will be coming soon," Buzzardflight informed her. "She's doing fine." Pepperpaw nodded, relieved. "Okay. Well, Whitewhisker and I found a new clanmate on our border patrol!" she announced proudly. Ivystar's tired eyes brightened. She started to rise to her paws, but Buzzardflight stopped her. "You need to rest," he insisted. Ivystar let out an annoyed snort, but she settled back onto her soft nest. "How about you bring the cat in here to meet Ivystar?" Buzzardflight suggested. "Sure thing!" Pepperpaw dashed out of the nursery, approaching Whitewhisker and the new cat. "Ivystar wants to meet you in the nursery," she stated. Whitewhisker nodded. "Let's go," he said. Pepperpaw bounded ahead as her mentor told the loner about the nursery and its purpose. The deputy stopped talking as soon as he saw his mate, her eyes glazed over with pain. "Ivystar!" he yowled, rushing to his mate's side. "Is she okay?" he asked, his voice filled with despair. "Calm down Whitewhisker, she's fine. The kits are coming very soon, everything she's going through is completely normal," Buzzardflight explained calmly. "What are those for?" the new cat asked, gesturing toward Buzzardflight's bundle of herbs. "Those herbs all have different purposes. They can be used for all sorts of things, like curing disease, healing wounds, and helping queens deliver kits," the medicine cat explained. The new cat seemed to perk up. "And you know how to use all of them?" he asked, his gaze filled with awe. Buzzardflight chuckled at the young cat's wonder. "You know, I could use a medicine cat apprentice if you want to know how to use them," he said. "Really? I could learn how to use all of those herbs!" the cat looked delighted. "You certainly could. But healing is only a part of what medicine cats do. We also speak with StarClan, the spirits of our warrior ancestors," Buzzardflight informed the excited cat. "That's so cool! I would love to know how to do all that!" the loner squealed. "Great. What's your name?" the medicine cat asked. "Most cats call me Stumpy," the cat said, quickly glancing at his unusually short tail. "Cats can be cruel," Buzzardflight mused. "I kind of like the name, I think it suits me. There's no use in hiding from what I am," Stumpy replied. "What happened to you, anyway?" Pepperpaw spoke up. Stumpy let out a little shudder, recalling the terrible memories. "I lived in an abandoned twoleg farm with a few other cats. It was great, we were sheltered from the weather and there were all the mice we could eat. But we started to have some trouble with dogs. We had dealt with them before, but this time there was a whole pack of them, and they were giant and vicious. One got into the barn when we were all asleep. He killed almost everyone, except for me and my sister, Sasha. We decided to flee, but the dog grabbed hold of my tail and bit most of it off. I was lucky to get out alive," Stumpy's eyes were fearful as he told his story. "That's terrible, I'm so sorry," Pepperpaw said. Suddenly, Ivystar let out an ear-splitting yowl. "The kits are coming!" Buzzardflight yelped. "Stumpy, it's time for you to get your first lesson in medicine training. Go get me a stick!" he shouted. Stumpy figured he didn't have time to ask why Buzzardflight wanted a stick, he simply ran outside and began looking. Finally he found a decent-sized stick, and brought it back inside. "Perfect!" Buzzardflight placed the stick in Ivystar's jaws. "Whitewhisker and Pepperpaw, I suggest you leave," the medicine cat said. He was trying to remain calm, but his fear was beginning to show through his voice. This was only the second kitting he had ever experienced, and the first time, the cat hadn't survived. Buzzardflight wasn't going to let that happen again. "WHAT! You want me to leave! How can you expect me to leave her?" Whitewhisker demanded. "You need to give her space. Go catch her a nice, fat rabbit or something that she can eat when it's over," the medicine cat suggested. Whitewhisker still looked uncertain, but he followed Buzzardflight's orders. "It's going to be okay. Our kits will be beautiful!" he whispered to Ivystar, before turning to his apprentice. "Let's go, Pepperpaw," he said, his voice trembling with thousands of emotions. "Good luck all of you!" Pepperpaw meowed, before following her mentor outside. "Ivystar's kitting!" she shouted, as soon as she was outside the nursery. Brightsky, Appleclaw, and Sunshadow all rushed over, their eyes excited. "We're going on a hunting patrol to catch her some prey, if you want to come with us," Whitewhisker said. "Of course! We'd love to go with you!" Brightsky shouted. Appleclaw nodded. "Let's go!" The five cats padded out of camp, determined to catch something for Ivystar.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[hunting patrol: Whitewhisker, Pepperpaw, Brightsky, Appleclaw, Sunshadow]
[Ivystar is kitting!]

[the clan ate 1 mouse, 1 vole, and 1 serving of squirrel]

Leader:
          Ivystar | 47 moons | female | X

Deputy:
          Whitewhisker | 38 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Buzzardflight| 63 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Stumpy| 10 moons | male | X

Warriors:
          Brightsky| 29 moons | female| X
          Appleclaw | 27 moons | male | X
          Sunshadow| 35 moons | male | X

Apprentices:
          Pepperpaw | 9 moons | female | X

Queens:
          Ivystar | 47 moons | female | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | PineClan | solgaleo.
    East | RippleClan | artemis
    South | HowlingClan | ✘ Fear of Reality
    West | TumbleClan | dinolil1

Medicine Store
    Catmint | used to treat greencough | X2
    Feverfew | lowers fever, heals aches and pains| X1
    Horsetail | treats infection and stops bleeding | X1
    Tansy | cures coughs | X1
    Lavender | cures fever and chills | X1
    Cobweb | stops bleeding | X1
    Borage | helps queens produce milk | X1
    Chervil | treats infection and bellyache | X1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Bird | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Whitewhisker | Pepperpaw | hunting, fighting

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
rainbowcatfish8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:15 am

Number of Cats: 9

One moon ago...

Amberpelt frowned at the cat above him. "Might I ask what you're doing on QuartzClan territory?" the tom asked coolly.
"Oh, I'm sorry! I just thought this would be a great tree to relax in," the she-cat giggled.
Amberpelt didn't look amused.
"Oh, lighten up," she purred, leaping down beside him. "If it makes you feel better, I'll come with you to see your leader." She wound around him.
Amberpelt stepped away from her. "Then follow me."
The white warrior led the cream she-cat back to the cavern used as the QuartzClan camp.
Talonstar watched from his perch outside his den. "Who is this?" he called to Amberpelt.
The she-cat stepped forward. "My name is Rose," she said.
"I found her on my patrol," Amberpelt said.
Talonstar lept from the ledge. "What are you doing here?" he asked curiously.
She shrugged. "Just hanging around. Are you one of those Clans I've heard about?" she asked, intrigued.
"We are. Would you like to join?"
"Oh, yes please!" Rose's eyes sparkled.
Talonstar gestured for her to stay there as he hopped back up onto the ledge. Now that the Clan had more cats, he used the call that he's always longed to use. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the highledge for a Clan meeting!"
Turtlefur emerged from where she'd been relaxing in the warriors' den and Snowheart walked over with the ever energetic Flarepaw from their play-fight. Nightfeather reluctantly emerged from her den after a moment as well.
"Rose, step forward."
She did so.
"Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?" Talonstar asked.
"I do." Rose's eyes glinted.
"Then by the power of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. From this day on, you will be known as Rosetail."
"Rosetail! Rosetail! Rosetail!" the small Clan cheered.

Present day

"Rosetail, you and Amberpelt will be hunting," Snowheart says. "Turtlefur, you're on border patrol."
The cats leave for their assigned tasks and Snowheart beckons to Flarepaw. "You and I will train more today," the warrior says to his ginger apprentice.
"Woo-hoo!" Flarepaw bounces excitedly. "Can we go now? Pleeeease?" she begs.
"Yes," Snowheart purrs in amusement. He waves his tail at Talonstar, who, as ever, is lying on the highledge.
"Don't fall in the river," the leader calls in amusement as the mentor and apprentice walk off, the excited ginger she-cat bouncing more than walking.
Nightfeather slips out of her den. "I'll be off too," she says. "Can't ever have enough herbs, especially now that newleaf is here." She exits the camp with a flick of her fluffy black tail.
Talonstar watches. The camp is oddly empty with just him, Mottledlight, and Firekit. Maybe he'll go see them...
Leaping down from his ledge, he pads over to the nursery and pokes his head in. Mottledlight is grooming herself, but pauses when she notices him. She blinks over at him. "Hello Talonstar," she says warmly.
He purrs. "How is Firekit doing?"
"He's just fine," the queen replies with her own purr. "I think I'll let him out into camp next moon."
"Who's that, Momma?" the fluffy ginger tom kit asks as he notices the huge brown tabby.
"This is Talonstar," Mottledlight says. "He's the leader of QuartzClan."
Firekit scrabbles over to him, eyes wide."Why is he so big?"
Talonstar purrs. "I bet that you'll be just as big one day," he says, lightly touching his nose to the kit's head.
Firekit puffs out his chest. "I'll be the best warrior in QuartzClan one day!" he says proudly. "Momma already showed me how to pounce!" To prove it, he leaps on a leaf. He then squeals as it slides out from under him.
Talonstar purrs in amusement. "All the other Clans will be running in fear," he says. Straightening, he says to Mottledlight, "I'll be outside if you need me."
"Alright."
Talonstar returns to his ledge, feeling content. The little ginger tom is adorable, and he smiles a little at the - very recent - memory.

[Snowheart and Flarepaw are training
Turtlefur on border patrol
Amberpelt and Rosetail hunting

The Clan consumes one squirrel and one shrew]

Leader:
          Talonstar | 37 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Snowheart | 34 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Nightfeather | 30 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Turtlefur | 44 moons | Female | X
          Amberpelt | 63 moons | Male | X
          Rosetail | 17 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Flarepaw | 9 moons | Female | X

Queens:
          Mottledlight | 40 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Firekit | 1 moons | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    SwallowClan | Arya22
    BlueClan | miss universe
    SorrelClan | Skygold[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | HowlingClan | ✘ Fear of Reality
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | SorrelClan | SkyGold
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint (1x) | Cures greencough
    Cobwebs (1x) | Stops bleeding, keeps poultices in place, etc.
    Marigold (1x) |
    Tansy (1x) |
    Feverfew (1x) |
    Wintergreen (1x) |
    Alder bark (1x) |
    Borage (1x) |
    Sorrel (1x) |
    Sweet-sedge (1x) |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Voles | x1 | 1 servings
    Shrews | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Snowheart | Flarepaw | 1 | Hunting

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Mottledlight and unknown | Firekit
    Name and Name | Kits
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:59 am

the blizzard has passed and the snow is slowly melting. newleaf is almost here! new cats are easier to find on patrols, especially with a raffle cat.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Emberwisp wrote:
Briarstar slammed his paw against the ground, his green eyes sparking with urgency. "Cats of Thicketclan. I have heard news of a blizzard blowing in. We will take action immediately. All available warriors including myself will be put on a hunting patrol, Honeyfur and Morningpaw must search for herbs, and I will travel to the moonpool to ask for a recruit." He paused for a moment, taking a calming deep breath, before continuing with a calmer tone. "I extend my paw in greeting to Applepelt. He has been sent by Starclan to become a warrior of my clan, and I will trust you guys to treat him well." He looked down to the mentioned warrior. The young tom had his chest puffed out comically, his ginger and white fur shining in the light. His folded ears perked up when he heard his name, a proud smile gracing his mouth. Unbeknownst to the rest of Thicketclan, Morningpaw had been watching the odd warrior from the medicine cat den. He had somehow caught her eyes ever since he had appeared. His folded ears, broad and round face, and his eyes that shone like a brilliant fire.. Wait, what? Morningpaw quickly shook the embarrassing ideas from his mind, and nervously began to approach him. She yelped, "Good m-morning Applepelt!" The ginger tom jumped at the sound of his name, stuttering, "Oh! Uh, g-good morning to you t-too." Applepelt laughed nervously,scanning the medicine cat apprentice from head to toe. "Wh-What was your name again?" Morningpaw felt her tail unwillingly quiver behind her, and she mumbled, "It's Morningpaw." When Applepelt's eyes eventually locked with her own, they both felt their pelts flush, and Morningpaw was the first to abruptly break away. "I, uh.. t-think I hear H-Honeyfur calling for me! It was n-nice meeting you. Bye! " She swiftly darted away into the medicine cat den, leaving a flustered Applepelt behind. Applepelt sighed wistfully as he watched her dash into the shadowy den. Suddenly, he was stopped in his tracks by a chilling mew. "Hey." Applepelt whirled around to see a young cream tom, who he recognized as Morningpaw's brother. He gnashed his teeth and growled, "Don't try anything, alright? She's a medicine cat, and she's got responsibilities. She doesn't need you to get in the way. So go move along." Applepelt was unable to respond, because he was gone in a flash. With nothing left to do, he quietly he joined the patrol, and they set out into the woods.

[Briarstar, Dapplewhisker, Wildstorm, Badgerclaw, Applepelt, and Sunpaw go on a hunting patrol.]
[Honeyfur and Morningpaw search for herbs.]
[Sunpaw trains.]
[Briarstar goes to the moonpool to request a warrior.]

your cats caught a snake, a carp and a toad!

honeyfur and morningpaw found blackberry leaves and burnet!

sunpaw learned the hunting skill!

starclan sent you a warrior!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

shimmerstream wrote:
Falconswoop shook his head. He still didn't understand his leader, Soaringstar obviously trusted him, but he didn't even know him. He did so out of some profound trust in Starclan, which Falconswoop still wasn't completely sold on. Their "clan" was only the two of them, and since he'd joined, he and Soaringstar had been mostly separated, taking turns hunting and patroling the borders. It was a large territory for two cats, and Falconswoop couldn't help but wonder how Soaringstar had managed to keep it by himself as long as he had. There was obviously more to the long furred leader than met the eye, all he had to do was be patient, something told him he would be spending the rest of his life with him.

[Moonpool: Soaringstar requests a medicine cat]
[Falconswoop hunts and returns to the trail of the cat]

starclan sent you a medicine cat!

falconswoop found a warrior!

røsebud wrote:
Robinstar grit her teeth, restraining herself from splashing her muzzle carelessly into the placid water. Instead, she exhibited all the strength she could muster and gently touched it to the pool. Within moments, sleep had gripped her like the talons of an eagle, and she found herself in the forest, surrounded by StarClan cats, Cricketleap and Speckledpaw among them. "Where have you been?" Robinstar shouted, wanting to score her claws along the starry pelts of each and every cat she saw. "You know what's happening! You've seen what's going on! Why must you do this to me?" she screamed, her claws digging into the earth. The StarClan cats were silent; they seemed to be waiting for her to finish speaking. "And you," she hissed, approaching Cricketleap and Speckledpaw. Cricketleap stood tall, but Speckledpaw found himself instinctively taking a step backwards. Unfortunately, Robinstar noticed, and narrowed her eyes into thin slits. "What, are you scared of me? I'm not the one you should be fearing. I haven't done anything wrong. You know how you got here! Why are you keeping secrets from me? Why have you abandoned me?" Another moment of silence passed, and Robinstar lashed her tail in frustration. "Well?" A soft, calm voice drifted from one of the cats, the cat who had first delivered the prophecy. "You're afraid, Robinstar, and that's understandable. But your fear is clouding your judgment." The patched she-cat whipped around, peering skeptically at the StarClan cat. "Look around. The cat to be feared is one you place highly,"[b] another cat mewed gently. [b]"Well, if I'm so bad at making decisions, why don't you do something?" Robinstar spat. A third starry-furred cat shook their head slowly. "This is not our place to interfere. Goodbye, Robinstar." The leader shook her head, her eyes panicked. "No... don't leave me! Please, I can't—" As she spoke, the sun-dappled trees began to fade. "No, wait! Please! Just one more thing!" she sputtered helplessly, her claws scrabbling at the earth in a feeble attempt to stay in the dream. But soon enough, the dirt was fading, and she began to feel the cold stone beneath her. Robinstar shut her eyes, though the sunlight from her dream still pushed its way through her eyelids. "A warrior—another warrior for AspenClan. That's all I ask," she called, daring to open her eyes. The moonpool lay before her, still and silent. The white-and-brown leader rose shakily to her paws, not even sure if StarClan had heard her final request. But whether or not they had heard wasn't the question... It was whether or not they would listen.

Moonpool: warrior
Killing Speckledpaw: Tanglestep
Hunting: Cherryclaw, Tanglestep, Rabbitheart, Shrikepaw, Goosepaw, Pebblepaw
Training: Minkpaw, Birdpaw, Sparkpaw
Herb Collecting: Sootpelt

speckledpaw has joined starclan.

your cats have caught a vole, a squirrel and a robin!

sootpelt found lavender!

lack of rationality wrote:
The medicine cat triumphantly returned later in the day, burdock root in her jaws. Her fur was slightly ruffled from the cold breezes, but that couldn't lessen the gleam in her eyes. "Alderstar will be fine, I've found what I need," She murmured in explanation, before darting into the leader's den to take care of the mentioned cat. "Well then," Partridgewing said, tail flicking back and forth. "Let's go hunting, Duskwind. When Alderstar does get better, he'll be hungry," The tom glanced down at his stomach, which growled. "Well, I'm hungry now. Let's eat and then go," The deputy nodded, finishing one half of a rabbit with the tom before leaving the camp.

[ Turtlestep is healing Alderstar ]
[ Partridgewing and Duskwind go hunting ]

alderstep has now fully recovered!

your cats caught a huge fish!

↞ ¢яαzу ↠ wrote:
Snowpaw pounced next to her mentor, closing her eyes tight and digging her claws into the bark of the tree. She kicked, but stayed on the tree. Mudstrike laughed at Snowpaw before making his way up the tree with Snowpaw at his tail. "I don't like this Mudstrike!" She wailed, as Mudstrike sighed, "You are so close to becoming a warrior, Snowpaw, you need to just climb the tree!" Mudstrike lowered himself so the cat could grab onto his tail, "Now, if you feel like you're slipping, grab hold of my tail, now speed up," He ordered, beginning to climb the tree with Snowpaw.

[Herb Hunting | Coaltail and Shinepool]
[Training | Mudfang and Snowpaw
Learning | Tree-climbing]
[Hunting Patrol Cats | Blackstripe, Greyfur, Sandstrike]
[Border Patrol Cats | Rabbitfoot, Blackpaw]

coaltail and shinepool found broom and bindweed!

snowpaw learned the climbing skill!

your cats caught a hawk and a mouse!

your patrol found some crowfood, what will you do with it?

Katrione wrote:
Mossvine waited until the commotion in camp had died down before she made her way out of camp. The white she-cat moved through the undergrowth, leaving deep pawprints in the snow. She winced as a strong gust of wind blew at her, ruffling the calico patches on her head, back and legs. The Echoclan warrior halted at the edge of the treeline as she got to the small cave that Echoclan had recently started using for special ceremonies. Before it had been given that purpose, Squirrelstar had come here for guidance with Dapplewing whenever she couldn't make it to the Moonpool. The leader would shout her question in the cave and Dapplewing would have to decipher the echos that came back. Squirrelstar had stopped coming after Dapplewing's death though. Dapplewing... "Starclan..." Mossvine called. "Have I done something to a-anger you? Is that why you took Dapplewing from me?" The she-cat stood there for several moments, feeling as if every ounce of energy and life had drained from her body when she didn't hear an echo come back to her... Not hearing echos was a bad thing... Mossvine squeezed her eyes shut, whimpering quietly before turning to leave. A warm breeze rushed past Mossvine, causing her to gasp in shock. A warm feeling enveloped Mossvine and a familiar scent reached her nose. Mossvine closed her eyes, a purr rumbling in her throat. Dapplewing...

{{Yewpaw, Pigeonpaw, Witheredpaw + Hemlockpaw; Training}}
{{Applefur, Mossvine, Petalbound, Barleyfur, Lizardstrike + Shadepool; Hunting}}
{{Blazefur, Sunnyflower, Redfeather, Stagstep + Wildpoppy; Hunting}}
{{Mossycreek + Raggedtail; Patrol; Squirrelstar's Brother?}}
{{Squirrelstar; Kitting}}

all apprentices learned the running skill!

your cats caught a vole, a mouse, a pigeon, a fish and a squirrel!

your patrol found squirrelstar's brother!

squirrelstar gave birth to four kits! she lost a life in the process.
[ kit one, kit two, kit three, kit four ]

tauriel. wrote:
"Beechclan has declared war on Tumbleclan!" Was the first thing Morningstar said after he summoned his clan for a meeting. It was the day after the gathering, and he was looking solemnly down at his clan. "As Beechclan are our oldest allies, we have a duty to help them." Even if we're not sure what really happened. He thought, his eyes dark. "Why would they declare war?" Ferretclaw called, amber eyes grim. "Tumbleclan's medicine cat murdered Skunkbrush." Morningstar answered, his voice flat. Murmurs rose from among the clan. Glancing towards the medicine den, Morningstar saw Shadedleaf and Cloudpool murmuring anxiously to each other. On the way back to camp after the gathering, Shadedleaf had quietly told him of her disapproval of his decision. He knew his medicine cats didn't agree, but what else could they do? "We don't know when the battle will occur but we need to be prepared. No one leaves camp without atleast one other cat and every cat needs to be on high alert." He ordered. "Woolyfur, Shadedleaf, and I will be devising a plan of attack." A flick of his tail dismissed the clan and he ducked into his den, medicine cat and deputy close behind. Cloudpool let Shadedleaf go to Morningstar's den without him. If a battle approached, he wanted to be sure they had enough herbs. "Search for herbs with me?" He asked Dappledleaf. The calico she-cat nodded, seeing the worry in his gaze. "So he's serious about the battle?" She murmured. "Of course. Morningstar wouldn't just randomly throw us into a battle." Cloudpool replied quietly. "We need to be sure we have enough herbs for when the battle's over."

[hunting patrol- Emberslash, Fireface, Rowanfur, Sunstrike, Sedgetail]
[hunting patrol- Ferretclaw, Lilystem, Thymepool, Juniperfoot, Harespring]
[patrol-Pigeonflight, Gingerface, Shimmerpelt]
[training- Chiveclaw and Mistpaw]
[searching for herbs- Cloudpool, Dappleleaf]

your cats caught a minnow, a mouse, a vole, a frog and a squirrel!

your patrol passed uneventfully.

mistpaw learned the hunting skill!

dappleleaf and cloudpool found catmint and burnet!

hazilnut wrote:
Cedarslash met Malloweyes's gaze across the clearing. It wasn't Russetleaf, I don't believe it for a second. I could tell, I could but- The elder just smiled at her and Cedarslash knew just then she wouldn't tell. She never would. Malloweyes was a big fat spider and she was hopelessly tangled in her web. The idea of it all just made he so sick! And all of a sudden her stomach was heaving violently. The warrior gasped and nearly crumpled to the ground, nearly. She managed to keep herself on her paws and toddle off to the woods, still clinging desperately to he last shred of pride. Malloweyes would not see her in her moment of weakness, she would not! Once obscured by the cluster of beeches Cedarslash let it all go, recoiling at the rancid stench that arose from her throw-up. And then just like that the wave of sickness passed and she buried the evidence with still trembling paws. "Hey Cedarslash, ready for a hunting patrol?" Sleetfoot appeared just as she finished her work, smiling in his usual way. Despite the vast amount of secrets she was keeping from him, Cedarslash couldn't help but be glad to see her mate."Yeah," she breathed, "I'm coming." And the pair of them dashed off to join the hunting patrol, leaving only a pair of glinting green eyes to watch them depart. "Kits..." the green eyes' owner mewed softly, "Kits were not in the plan."

Hunting patrol: Sleetfoot, Sharkfang, Sparksong, Barkknot, Dunpond, Stormripple
Border patrol : Claywhistle, Frostsong, Sunheart, Shadowslip, Flaxpool, Cedarslash
Training: Webwing -> Cougarpaw, Burntsoul -> Wisppaw
Searching for tansy: Malloweyes

your cats caught a huge fish, a minnow and a squirrel!

your patrol found momo!

the apprentices learned the tracking skill!

malloweyes found tansy.

dinolil1 lil wrote:
Rosepaw and Dustpaw were trembling with anticipation as they watched Sagestar climb the high rock. They were to be made warriors! ''I can't wait!'' squealed Rosepaw, her eyes shining with pride. ''I know'' Dustpaw replied, far calmer than her fellow apprentice, but nevertheless eager. Foxtail, Addercloud and Badgertail were the proud parents, watching nearby. ''My dear Rosepaw...'' sighed Foxtail fondly. ''I know, I've seen her, she's not a bad fighter!'' Addercloud exclaimed, dipping her head politely. ''Nah, Dustpaw's the best!'' crowed Badgertail proudly, his eyes shining arrogantly. ''I'm sorry about my mate...'' Addercloud murmured, knowing just how fierce Foxtail could be. ''I'm sure Greynose would've said that they were both good!'' She mumbled somewhat shyly. Foxtail merely glowered at Badgertail, and turned back to the apprentices. Ashpaw looked sullen, he wasn't to be an apprentice just yet. Leafclaw hadn't trained him, and Ashpaw had fallen behind despite working tremendously hard. Huffing and puffing, Ashpaw lashed his tail and ran out of the camp. He was so tired of this existence, he was just so tired...

Rosepaw and Dustpaw to be warriors Loonheart's giving birth!

rosepaw and dustpaw earned their warrior names, rosethorn and duststrike!

loonheart gave birth to three kits!
[ kit one, kit two, kit three ]

ωolfie wrote:
"As a celebration for you joining, let us all have a dinner from what Softfire has brought in for us!" Softfire looked down shyly, licking her fluffed up fur. "I apologize for bringing in so little, but it is leaf-bare, after all," the deputy meowed quietly. "It's fine, don't worry about it! Actually, I will be going on a quick hunting patrol. Bumbletuft, please look after Softfire for me, she's quite tired." Onyxstar mewed before leaving the camp.

[ Onyxstar goes on a hunting patrol! ]

onyxstar caught a thrush!

sugar pixel . wrote:
Stoatsock and Lynxeye were bickering. "I'm perfectly fine, I can go patrolling too!" Stoatsock said, exasperated. Why wouldn't this cat listen to her?! Lynxeye shook his head. "No, you can't- Smokeberry told you to rest until you had the kits! Right Smokeberry?" He called over his shoulder to the medicine cat, who was doing his morning meditation. "Mhm," Smokeberry rumbled serenely, eyes closed, sitting loaf-style. Stoatsock growled. "Fine! I supposed I'll just sit like a rock for the next two moons!" She marched to the newly-made nursery, retreating inside of it. Lynxeye sighed. He didn't know that they'd be having this argument every morning for the next moon.

{Lichenstar requesting a warrior}
{Lynxeye patrolling}
{Rookpoint + Cottonpaw training}
{Smokeberry gathering herbs}

lynxeye found the scent of an injured kit. return to add them to your clan!

cottonpaw learned the climbing skill!

smokeberry found tormentil!

Arya22 wrote:
When he padded out of his den the next day, Spiderstar knew what he would have to do that day. He spotted Ravenfeather, and as he looked closer he could see Leafstrike not too far. He smiled a bit. That was an improvement. The three went to the freshkill pile, where they finished off the previous days fish and ate a bit of the rabbit. Then Spiderstar went to the middle of camp and sat down. "Ravenfeather, I know it's normally your job, but today I will tell you what will happen today." he looked to Ravenfeather, and she nodded in agreement. "I will go to the moonpool to request a warrior. We need more. You, Leafstrike, will go hunting once more." he looked to the warrior. Leafstrike nodded, then looked to the side at Ravenfeather. "and Ravenfeather, you will go on a border patrol where I went yesterday, on the eastern(?) border. There I caught scent of a cat, and I believe you could find them and convince them to join our clan." Ravenfeather nodded. It was a big responsibility, but she was the deputy after all. Then she looked at Leafstrike and found him looking at her too. She blushed slightly and looked away. Maybe Leafstrike could hunt near the eastern border... Spiderstar was starting to get tired of these two, since he had no idea what was happening. He shook his head and sighed, then started walking in the direction of the moonpool. "hurry up, we don't have all day!" he called behind his shoulder. When he was out of sight, Leafstrike hesitated, then moved forward and nuzzled Ravenfeather quickly before running off. Ravenfeather stayed like frozen for a minute, then she smiled softly and purred very quietly. Then, still smiling, she padded to the border.

(Spiderstar to the moonpool, requesting a warrior.)
(Ravenfeather border patrol, looking for the medicine cat.)
(Leafstrike hunting patrol.)

ravenfeather found a medicine cat! choose five herbs from here to start your collection.

leafstrike caught a thrush!
Last edited by requiem, on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:18 am

painting roses wrote:
Rockstar looked across at where all the cats, besides kits and queens, slept for the night. Most of them were awake, conversing. However, he noted as Fidgetspice was taken off to the side, no one really acknowledging his very existence. He didn't question why, obviously knowing it was his neglect towards his kits that had the clan shoving him out. Going over to him, he gave him the first order, before Sootfur could even start dividing out most of the patrols. "You'll be coming with me for a border patrol after training Blackpaw. He's around the age to be a warrior, but no where near ready." He informed him, shaking his head a little disappointed. He didn't care what Fidgetspice did personally, but he had to keep up with his duties to be here. Trotting off, he called Drysun for the patrol as well.

Snowcloud went over to Sootfur, a smile on his face. "Ey, Sootfur. Can I take a hunting patrol out later?" He questioned lightly. With an approving nod, the deputy pushed an order on top of that. "I'll be coming along, after Blackpaw's training. I want to see how he's doing." Snowcloud nodded, going over to the kits area. The floor was covered in moss as Littledove said it would keep the kit's tiny paws warmer from the chilled cave floor. "Morning, sis, Littledove, Mousebite." He greeted the three she-cats. He watched as the hoard came after him, knowing he was one to play with them. "Uncle, uncle! Moosekit already knows how to fish! He's been showing me how to, it's sooooo cool!" Burningkit piped up, seemingly happier than the last time he had spoken with the little she-kit, adding the fact that her brother hasn't been pestering her. "How about you show me? You too, Moosekit." The white tom questioned, settling down to watch the kits. The orange spotted she-kit seemed to be struggling with getting her paw right, until Moosekit shouldered her and showed how he was doing it. Snowcloud was impressed with the large kit, he already knew the techniques for fishing when most apprentices just skill fishing and swimming all together. "See, Snowcloud! See!" Burningkit chanted when she finally figured it out all over again. "Yes, yes. I see, it's very nice of you to show her, Moosekit." The brown tom stayed silent still, but seemed proud of the praise. Snowcloud sat with his sister silently, watching all the many kits as they all played. Amberkit was observing her brother as he pounced on a moss ball he had made with Swankit. "No, Troutkit! You made the ball too lumpy, it's all wrong!" She complained, going over to fix it. Troutkit rolled his eyes, shouldering Swankit. "See what I have to deal with, she wont let me do anything without yelling at me! Does your sister do that to you?" The gray and white tom complained to his friend. "No one tells me what to do, especially Burningkit!" Swankit bragged, but was cut off by his bigger brother, Lionkit. "As if, mother even yells at you once, you tuck your tail between your legs and hide. Plus, you know what happens when Burningkit gets angry, you'll start loosing your ears soon." The orange kit corrected, a defiant smirk on his muzzle as he subdued his egotistical brother. Snowcloud looked over at Sheepflower, who was watching the group of kits with an amused smile.

Nightcall looks at the kits silently. She was amused by Lionkit's comment about his brother, laughing lightly to herself. Thinking of young cats, she would need to start trying seeing if any of the kits would want to train under her. She needed an apprentice, the clan is growing and she just hoped there weren't any more pregnant queens until she did have an apprentice. Having a queen go through labor without another cat to help her with the new born kits was making the black she-cat struggle to keep up. Shaking her head, she went on out to find more herbs to keep her storage high.

While training, Blackpaw learned the Climbing skill
While on patrol, Rockstar, Fidgetspice and Drysun found a medicine cat apprentice
While hunting, Snowcloud and Sootfur caught 2 rabbits and a frog
While herb hunting, Nightcall found honey and burnet

littleswegbunny wrote:
As Fernstar made his way to the Moonpool, he debated on what cat he should ask for; a deputy, or a medicine cat. Both would be essential to the clan, but he had to make a choice. Deputy... or medicine cat.... he thought, pacing. Finally, the leader made up his mind, and dipped his nose in the chilly Moonpool waters.

Fernstar opened his eyes with a gasp. Starry warriors stood around him; the ones who had led him to his new territory. He dipped his head, a sign of his respect and said, "Greetings." His voice echoed against the walls of the cave. "Warriors of StarClan, I am exceedingly grateful that you have led me here, and now I ask for a cat with the gift to heal, recieve prophecies and omens."

{Fernstar asks for a medicine cat}

{{After this, your replies will be done by one of the other mods so that the Clans are evened out.}}
Starclan has sent you a medicine cat

forgetful. wrote:
when oatcatcher had caught the scent of a kit, he worried that the kit was abandoned by its mother. quickly, he hurried to find this kit and bring it back to the clan. since it was the beginning of newleaf, it had to be a newborn, right? there was a queen back at camp - crowfall - who would be willing to care for the young kit until it was able to eat actual food.

"heh, girls hunt!" hopstrike chirped, gazing at the other three females who were on a hunt with her. the older felines looked amused, and cloudwatcher chuckled at her former apprentice's behavior.
[/list]

[center][ moonpool: chestnutstar requests a warrior
patrol: oatcatcher (searching for kit) // herb hunting: palenose
hunting: hopstrike, cloudwatcher, snowmouse, emberlegs
training: all of the apprentices learn how to climb
the clan consumes 4 servings of black squirrel and 1 serving of big fish ]

Starclan has sent you a warrior
While on patrol, Oatcatcher found a kit. The kit has a fever
While herb hunting, Palenose found sorrel and thyme
While hunting, Hopstrike, Cloudwatcher, Snowmouse and Emberlegs caught a trout and 2 black squirrels
While training, Duskpaw, Tigerpaw, Bramblepaw, Smokepaw and Newtpaw learned the Climbing skill

RebelliousWinter wrote:
His movement were sluggish, slow, and languid. Slowly Branchstar moved to crack open his eyes, blurry bursts of blue light almost making him want to close them again. The voice that was talking to him was warbled and muted, almost as if he was hearing this from underwater... But, his pelt wasn't wet. Not even the slightest bit damp. He felt himself move to get up, his head bobbing at whatever this cat was saying - he could've just agreed to being thrown off a cliff - but Branchstar didn't care, his mind felt much too foggy to comprehend anything of what was happening. Finally after much stumbling and tripping over himself, he was lowered down onto a soft bed of something - perhaps moss? After that his whole mind just seemed to blank out, and he knew sleep was coming to take him once more.

When Branchstar came to again, he was much more aware of himself, and his surroundings. He listened as he heard another figured padding around the cave, their paws scuffing on the cold stone. His mind wandered as he tried to remember what had happened: the fire, escape, losing his friends, losing moss-star, journeying to a beach, finding a cave system, wandering into a strange cavern... This was where things became fuzzier, however he distinctly recognized that the cave he had been in last had held a moonpool. Ah yes, he remembered praying to starclan, and asking for help - asking for a warrior. Then... his last breaths, and... That was it. All memory cut off here. However Branchstar had a feeling what had happened. He had died, but at the same time... gained his 9 lives, one of them gone just as he was receiving it. He could feel it now, the strength he held deep inside him - whispers of the 8 lives he had left to fall upon should something happen to his current. He also felt the wounds he once carried now scarred over and healed - however still open to infection. His lungs felt clearer as well, his breaths no longer ragged.
As he was discovering all this about his repaired body he moved around, drawing attention to himself. He heard the small paws that had be pacing before, pause - and then head straight to him. A cold moist object softly nudged him on the cheek - a nose. Branchstar grumbled, his tail thrashing in discomfort of being touched. The nudging persisted aggressively, until he snapped open his gold coloured eyes. Branchstar stiffened in shock, a hiss stuck in his throat as bright cerulean eyes stared back a him. "Oh!" A creamy white she-cat with brown markings quickly backed off. "Are you okay?? I found you in quite a state! You had several burn wounds on your body but... most seemed to have scarred up. I'm not a medicine cat so I didn't know what I could do with the scars to help. But I did manage to get you here."

Branchstar dumbly nodded along to whatever she was saying, his mouth gaped like a fish. She... was so... different from Moss-star, the she-cat's cerulean blue eyes a stark contract against Moss-star's pale green. Her creamy fur bright, while Moss-star's brown striped fur was soft on the eyes.
"How long... how long have I been out?" The tom's voice cracked, throat dry from who know's how long without water. The she-cat must've noticed as she slid a large shell full of water towards him. "About a full-day, not too long. I'm surprised you recovered so soon. Here, let me help you up. Oh, I'm Littledawn by the way!" And with that Littledawn let out a radiating smile.

From there Littledawn went on to explain how she had gotten lost on a patrol, and was separated from her clan - get this though, her clan was the same as Branchstar's! She was from Verglasclan! After this confession Branchstar started to recognize the similarities between her and a small apprentice he'd see every once in awhile in-between his duties as a warrior. She explained that roughly a moon before the fire, she had been out on a patrol. She was separated and - this was where she got a lil apprehensive - wound up spending some time in the city. She said she escaped from the smog-filled thunder-path ridden two-leg place and from there wandered a bit before happening across the cave. She took shelter there from the storm, and wound up finding Branchstar slumped over, nearly laying in the moonpool.

____present day____

Wisps of the dream - no, memory, swirled around Branchstar's mind as he tried to grasp back onto sleep - tried to get sleep to reclaim him. However this time, sleep evaded him. The grey leader grumbled grouchily, and shifted positions in his moss-bed. White-tipped tail folded over nose of black protecting it from the new-leaf chill. Although Branchstar would much rather sleep, than face the new day head-on, it became apparent that he'd have too. Branchstar gazed at the empty and cold moss-bed next to him - a symbol that morning had passed and the early afternoon was upon him. That bed belonged to Littledawn, and the she-cat never awoke any sooner than sun-high. Something that Branchstar had learned once after trying to awake the sleeping seal-pointed cat. He earned himself a box over the ears by a paw with sheathed claws, as well as an angry assault of words volleyed straight at him by the spitting she-cat.
Rising from his warm bed of moss, Branchstar's ears pricked at the sound of rushing water gushing from the cave over. Their beds rested in the clan's secondary cavern, a cavern that led straight off of the Great-hall. A few weeks ago they'd actually been sleeping there with their beds - but that was when the weather was milder. No sooner did Branchstar convince Littledawn to move her moss-bed out from under the sky-light in the great-hall, (Where she insisted upon sleeping so she could watch the stars, and they in turn could watch over and protect her as she slept) to the secondary cave they slept in now, did heavy rains persistently fall all throughout that moon. There had barely been a sunny day since then. All they saw was rain, thunderstorms, and dark billowing clouds to remind them that the ugly beginnings of new leaf were just starting.

The rushing of the water was getting louder now - definitely not his imagination - such of which was most concerning for Branchstar. Rushing forward with hurried step's he approached the Great-hall stepping down into the lower room, only to have his paw half-submerged in shallow water. Branchstar stared in unrestrained horror, and amazement as a large waterfall of fresh-water poured down through the open hole in the Great hall (Littledawn named the main-cavern that) mixing with the salt and fresh-water that was already pooling on the floor. It seemed that all the rain water they had from the recent storms - including the one from the night before, had gathered on the roof of the cave and was now rushing down into the only opening it had. It wasn't even raining, but the amount of water flowing inside was staggering! Branchstar was definitely glad he had the moss-beds moved all those weeks ago, otherwise they would have woken up floating on all that water! Scents of algae, musk, and salt filled his nostrils, almost strong enough to make him sneeze. He assessed the damage the best he could, keeping an eye out Littledawn in case she was caught up in the rapidly rising waters. However all he could see was floating sticks and foliage. Sloshing through the water's trying to reach the exit, he passed by a floating piece of prey he (emphasis on he - Littledawn for whatever reason either didn't hunt - or was pretty bad at it, never contributing to the prey-pile) had caught for them, now soiled and coated in algae and salt - completely inedible! Branchstar sighed, it looked like he'd have to organize a hunting patrol again.
Outside the sight was almost as bad as inside. Mud washed up by the rain and the high-tide's of the ocean had mixed in with the sand, and formed into drifts. Rocks were overturned, and tossed across the beaches, leaving large dents and marks in the sand. Branches from the few but spindly thin trees around Mossclan camp had knotted up together in piles, strewn all about the beach. The tom kept a sharp eye out for the other cat, scared Littledawn might have been caught up in the debris from the foliage. Fortunately this was not the case, as he caught sight of the creamy white furred she-cat with brown-markings poking at something odd around the tide pools. As he grew near it became clear to him that thing Littledawn had be prodding was a hermit crab, smacking and teasing the creature. Settling himself down on the sands he watched curiously, waiting for when the she-cat would end the teasing and just kill it. It was after all just prey.

Branchstar wouldn't lie, he was pretty excited to see what Littledawn was made out of, and witness her first kill as a Mossclan cat. However no such thing happened. Branchstar shifting positions from where he sat had distracted Littledawn, and causes (caused) her attention to drift away from the crab, and focus of Branchstar. This distraction proved quite helpful to the crab. Fed up with her teasing it let it's pincers snap close on the white paw with a loud clack. Littledawn let out an ear-shattering shriek, jumping back with her paw poised in the air in obvious pain. Spitting at the retreating crab she limped over to Branchstar fury pouring out of her. "Stupid crab!! Did you see that!? It nearly took my paw clean off!"
Branchstar scoffed, gesturing to her paw, asking to see it. Littledawn obliged, and Branchstar looked at the paw. The crab sure did a number on it, the paw swollen with a large lump rising at the toes, but no blood was drawn. Branchstar moved to look closer at the toes of her paw, but Littledawn retracted quickly as if seared. "Don't!" She yelped, fear widened her eyes. "I-it... It, uhm... hurts!" The she-cat looked absolutely terrified, and Branchstar felt suspicion rise in him. He would've prodded further but he remembered the soiled prey, and how late in the day it was for hunting.
"Well, you shouldn't have been playing with your prey then! You're supposed to kill it upon sight, not fondle and roll around with it! It's your own fault your got hurt - besides it's only swollen, and no blood was drawn."
Branchstar stated coldly, however his eyes softened a bit seeing Littledawn's face.
He sighed, "If you're up to it, on that paw of yours, I need you to go hunting. The Great-hall as you probably know flooded last-night, and all our prey is soiled! I want you to go into the forest surrounding the beaches and look for prey there. I will fish here."
Littledawn nodded with some reluctance and set off towards the forest - no intent of actually hunting filled her mind. Quickly she yelled over her shoulder to Branchstar before she retreated into the tree-line, "I'll try, but I might not be able to bring anything back with my paw like this!" She added as an after thought to herself, Not that I can any other time, with these paws...

[Prey Eaten: 0x servings | Herb Gathering: xxx]
[Patrolling: Littledawn | Training: xxx]
[Hunting(Land): xxx | Hunting(Water): Branchstar]
[Other: Littledawn takes off to supposedly "hunt"
but instead just wanders around the territory on a patrol,
pretending to be hunting.]

While on patrol, Littledawn found a warrior
While hunting, Branchstar caught a crab and water fowl

Heda wrote:
Troutleap wasn't completely sure how he felt about Runningsong being so clingy, he personally thought it was because of the lack of males in the clan and thought he understood why she wouldn't go after Soulstar, he was the leader after all and a little....well his personality wasn't always the most charming. He felt that he'd just let it wait for a bit, maybe she'd fall for the next tom that came into the clan. Not saying he didn't like the attention but Troutleap was about commitment and he wasn't a hundred percent sure if she was, not saying he wasn't but he really didn't want a mate for about four moons and then it all falls apart because another tom came in. "Hello?" Runningsong looked rather annoyed at him, Troutleap realized that he wasn't really paying any attention to her. Smiling a little he shook his head, "Sorry I was deep in thought. What'd you say?" Runningsong rolled her but smirked a little. "Never mind wasn't important." she dashed off into the bush and Troutleap just shrugged before following her. The two continued their hunt.

Ivythistle groaned a little, she really wasn't interested in cat-sitting. That is not what she signed up for and here she was cat sitting an apprentice because there wasn't enough cats in the clan to watch Eelpaw and she was a little too young be left to her own devices in the clan with no supervision. "Eelpaw. Eelpaw. Don't do that, you're going to-" and she fell, right out of the dead tree. "fall." Ivythistle just looked at Eelpaw who popped right back up and giggled. "I'm going to do that again." Ivythistle shook her head and stared at Eelpaw. "I don't think so, I am not watching you climb up and down trees all day. Fall and potentially hurt yourself. Come on." Eelpaw sighed and rolled on to her back before sitting back up and following the medicine cat. "But this is boring." Ivythistle didn't slow her walking. "Yeah and you're still doing it with me. Now come on."

((wish i had more time but I am leaving to go to Europe and probably won't be on for at least 10 days.))
Number of Cats: 5
Next Moonpool Visit: Now

────────────────────────────────────────

[two servings of snake was eaten]
[Troutleap and Runningsong go on patrol]
[Copperflame goes hunting]
[Soulstar goes to the moonpool an requests a warrior]
[Ivythistle looks for herbs and Eelpaw follows her since she's bored.]
────────────────────────────────────────[/center]

{{Ayyyy! I live in Europe!}}
While on patrol, Troutleap and Runningsong found a warrior
While hunting, Copperflame caught a frog and snake
While herb hunting, Ivythistle found celandine and chamomile
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scuttlefish » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:37 am

Strikeclan
Moons Survived: 10
Kitting: 1 moon, Stoatsock
Next visit to Moonpool:March 18th

Lichenstar woke up to a very strange stench. It was sort of..oily? When he looked out of his den, he saw a dull orange-pelted fox standing in the clearing. Lichenstar cursed himself. Why in the name of Starclan did I leave that moldy minnow out? That should've been thrown out a long time ago! What was Lichenstar suppose to do now? The fox had abandoned the fresh-kill pile, and was creeping towards the nursery. Uh-oh. Lichenstar panicked. He couldn't take it on alone, and everyone else was still sleeping! Or so he thought. In reality, Shallotspeckle was watching the fox from the warriors den, prodding the two older warriors. "Wake up you guys, there's a fox literally 3 TAILLENGTHS AWAY FROM YOU!" She hissed. Their eyes adjusted to the weak light, the threat dawning on them. Rookpoint took action. "I'll go to the fox's right. Lynxeye, sneak up behind her. And Shallotspeckle, go on her left... NOW!" The three cats rushed the surprised fox. The fox went for Shallotspeckle first. She twisted to nip at the bengal clawing at her side, snarling. The nimble she-cat darted underneath the fox to join Rookpoint and Lichenstar. The fox twisted the other way and snapped at Rookpoint. He dodged and placed a well aimed-strike at her nose. At this point, the one-month pregnant Stoatsock decided to join. Lynxeye yowled, "Stoatsock! Are you crazy? Get back in the nursery!" Stoatsock glared. "I'm not useless, you know! I am the deputy of this clan, and I'll fight!" She launched herself at the fox, who spied an easy target. The fox gave a hard shake. Lynxeye was thrown across the clearing, miraculously landing on a pile of leaves. Stoatsock fluffed up, facing down the fox. She leaped for the fox's shoulder, but misjudged her own weight, and landed heavily on the ground. The fox took advantage of this moment. She closed in on Stoatsock. The fox struck- but not before Lichenstar could block it. The last thing he saw was her jaws driving straight for his belly.
Lichenstar sleepily blinked. What was going on? A worried blob of grey appeared. "Lichenstar. How are you feeling?" The events came rushing back at him. He scrambled up. "Fine, fine. Where's everyone, are they okay?" As he said this, he felt a sharp jab in his chest. Lichenstar gasped and laid back down. Smokeberry lightly rested a paw on his shoulder. "Keep calm, dear Lichenstar. Though you have lost a life, everyone else is fine. However, one of your ribs is broken and there is a sizeable wound in your torso." Lichenstar lifted his head to look. It was plastered with cobwebs. "To prevent it from being infected, you'll have to be inactive for a moon. I've used marigold, cobwebs, and goldenrod." The leader was about to protest, until he realized that he actually didn't feel so great. He sighed. "Thank you, Smokeberry. You've done well."
Lynxeye had slipped out of camp at sun-high. He wasn't sure, but he thought he'd scented a strange cat at the border. It wouldn't be good to worry the other cats, so he decided to go and check it out himself. He briskly trotted back to the place where he found the scent and awkwardly cleared his throat. "Hello? Is anyone here?"
{Stoatsock + Lichenstar inactive}
{Shallotspeckle + Rookpoint + Cottonpaw hunting}
{Lynxeye searching for kit}
{Smokeberry looking for herbs, specifically cobwebs}
{Minnow has been eaten by a fox}
{Has used marigold, goldenrod, and cobwebs}
{Clan has consumed 3 servings of fish}

Leader:
          Lichenstar | 52 | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Stoatsock | 32 | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Smokeberry | 34 | Male | X

Warriors:
          Lynxeye | 34 | Male | X
          Rookpoint | 45 | Male | X
          Shallotspeckle | 16 | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Cottonpaw | 14 | Female | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    ThicketClan | Emberwisp
    LeafClan | zephyrine

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    1x borage | helps queens produce milk, brings down fevers
    1x broom | is in poultices for broken legs and wounds
    1x bindweed | ties sticks to broken legs
    1x catmint | heals greencough
    1x chervil | for infected wounds, bellyache, and for kitting
    0x cobwebs | stops bleeding
    1x dandelion | heals bee stings, painkiller
    0x goldenrod | helps heal wounds
    1x mallow leaves | soothes bellyache
    0x marigold | stops infection & bleeding
    1x poppy seeds | soporific, calms
    1x tormentil | put on wounds, extracts poisons
    1x yarrow | extracts toxins, emetic
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x0, x0, x0 | 1-3 servings
    Mice | x1 | 1 serving
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
    Voles | x0 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x0 | 1 serving

Mentors:
    Rookpoint | Cottonpaw | 3
    Hunting, Fighting, Climbing
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Stoatsock and Lynxeye
    Name and Name

Bordering Clans:
    North ! Open!
    East ! LeafClan
    South ! Open!
    West ! Open!

I used to be sugar pixel .

Microllama Adoption Center

scuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember! » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:35 am

Thicketclan
Number of Cats: 13

As the storm began to roll in, the tension in the clan began to grow. Even icy calm Honeyfur seemed perturbed as Briarstar called out the plan. "Alright. Since the medicine cat's den and the nursery have the most protection, we will be splitting up into two groups." He directed his green gaze to the nursery, and listed the names. "Silvershade and the kits will stay in the nursery. Honeyfur, Badgerclaw, Dapplewhisker, and Sunpaw. You will stay with her." He then put a paw to his chest and called, "In the medicine cat den will be me, Morningpaw, Wildstorm, and Applepelt." Suddenly, a strong chill blew in, icy shards cutting through the air. Yelps of surprise sounded from the cats below as snow began to blow through the trees, and Briarstar howled. "Hurry!"

In the midst of the blizzard, a pure white cat trudged through the falling snow. Their blue eyes gazed at the stars above searchingly. "Follow the golden star." He repeated, his voice calm but with a hint of excitement. Suddenly, he heard a quiet whisper from behind him. "Hello?" He swung his head around in surprise. A white she-cat with ginger patches smiled up at him, her hazel eyes gleaming. She curiously mewed, "Who are you?" The white tom proudly puffed out his chest, and purred. "I am Icestorm, and Starclan is leading me to a clan called Thicketclan so I can become a warrior." The she-cat jumped up and down excitedly, a wide grin forming on her lips. "Oh! What a coincidence! I was told about that place, but I got lost in the blizzard." Icestorm gave her a tentative glance, and the small she-cat cast her gaze down at her paws, muttering, "Okay, sorry if I'm annoying you. Just give me directions and I'll get out of your fur." The white tom took the awkward apology with a smile, and he pointed his fluffy tail to a golden star that hung over a dark mass of trees in the distance. "See that? That star will guide me to their camp." The tiny she-cat let out a quiet 'oh' as she took it in, and they stood in silence for a brief moment. Then she quietly muttered, "Thanks, that's all I need to know." and unsheathed her sharp claws. Her previously high-pitched and chipper voice dropped to a deep and raspy growl as she lunged straight for Icestorm's throat. The tom barely had any time to react as her powerful jaws clamped down on his throat. His shocked yowl quickly quieted to a pained gurgle, then to nothing at all. She cackled, slightly shocked at how easily that naive tom had fallen for her disguise. "Now where was I? Ah, yes." She slowly licked the blood off her lips and smirked. "To Thicketclan."

Briarstar was the first to emerge after the blizzard ended. The brown tabby blinked away drowsiness from his eyes and he flicked his tail behind him, and on signal, the other cats accompanying him tentatively followed. They stepped into the snowy clearing, shivering from the chill. Briarstar swept snow aside with his bushy tail, his brown fur puffed up against the cold. "W-what now?" Meowed Badgerclaw, his amber eyes flickering nervously as he padded over to Briarstar. The leader sighed and swayed his tail. "We keep on going. This won't hold us down." He heard quiet whispers of agreement as the clan began to move out of their dens. Badgerclaw sluggishly began to murmur, "I guess I shall call patrols." Suddenly, a rustle of bushes alerted the wary clan of a newcomer. A small patched she-cat padded in, her hazel eyes as wide as the full moon as she watched the cats of Thicketclan freeze up. Her mouth opened in a silent word, and she trotted in with her tail held high. Briarstar was the first to step forward, curiously approaching her. "Who are you?" The she-cat had her mouth shut tight, but she pointed her tail to the sky above. She then pointed to herself, then back to the sky. Briarstar blinked cluelessly, until Honeyfur padded forward to examine her actions. "I think she's trying to say Starclan sent her." The newcomer grinned excitedly, nodding vigorously. Briarstar sniffed her pelt, asking between sniffs, "Do you have a name?" The ginger she-cat pouted, and shook her head. "Then.. how about.. I give you one?" With a nod, the she-cat settled down. "Alright. How about, Poppybreeze? Redwing? Berryheart? Rosewhisper? Foxpoppy-" Briarstar was interrupted by a happy nudge. "So I take it you like Foxpoppy?" Her throat rumbled with a gentle purr. Eventually, Badgerclaw spoke up nervously. "Erm.. How about patrols?" "Of course."

[Briarstar, Wildstorm, Foxpoppy, and Applepelt go on a hunting patrol.]
[Honeyfur and Morningpaw search for herbs.]
[Sunpaw trains.]
[Briarstar goes to the moonpool to request an apprentice.]
[Badgerclaw patrols the borders.]
The clan consumes three servings. A large fish was eaten.

Leader:
          Briarstar | 48 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Badgerclaw | 37 moons | Tom | X [STAND-IN]

Medicine Cat:
          Honeyfur | 28 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Morningpaw | 10 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
          Dapplewhisker | 28 moons| She-cat | X
          Wildstorm | 43 moons | She-cat | X
          Applepelt | 15 moons | Tom | X
          Foxpoppy | 38 moons | She-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Sunpaw| 10 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
          Silvershade | 40 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
          Beetlekit | 1 moons | Tom | X
          Specklekit | 1 moons | She-cat | X
          Mintkit | 1 moons | Tom | X

Elders:

Ally Clans
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Strikeclan | sugar pixel .
    Lotusclan | ωolfie
    Brookclan | purrfect.
    Flowerclan | Peachycupcake525
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Bordering Clans
    Obsidianclan | forgetful. | North
    Mossclan | RebelliousWinter | Northeast
    Howlingclan | ✘ Fear of Reality | East
    Clan | User | Southeast
    Skullclan | Heda | South
    Rippleclan | ártémís | Southwest
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox | West
    Flowerclan | Peachycupcake525 | Northwest

Medicine Store
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Horsetail x1|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Cobwebs x1 | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Poppy Seeds x1 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    Fennel x1 | Helps pain in the hips.
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    Watermint x1 | Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    Dandelion x1 | Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    Goatweed x1 | Eases anxiety and grief.
    Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    Catmint x1 | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    Juniper Berries x1 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    Comfrey Root x1 | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Honey x1 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    Burnet x1 | Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 0 |1 servings
    Snake | x1 | 1 |1-2 servings
    Lizard | x2 | 2 |1 servings
    Fish | x1 | 2 | 1-3 servings
    Toad | x1 | 1 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 4 |2 servings
    Total | x8 | 13

Mentors:
    Dapplewhisker | Sunpaw | 2 | climbing, hunting,

Deceased Cats:

Relationships:
    X - Mates | >< - Mutual Crush | > or < - One -way Crush | /symbol/ - Forbidden
    Silvershade x Badgerclaw
    Honeyfur > Dapplewhisker
    Sunpaw /></ Applepelt
    Name and Name
    Name and Name

Families:

Silvershade x Badgerclaw
    -Beetlekit, Specklekit, & Mintkit

??? x ???
    -Sunpaw & Morningpaw

Name x Name
    -Children

Name x Name
    -Children
[/quote]
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

howlingclan, of the distant moon -- [014]

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:51 am

xxx𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝒆𝓿𝒆𝓻 𝓭𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝒆𝓿𝒆𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝒆𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝒆𝓭.xxx

Image Image Image
Number of Cats: 17 [ 8 male ] [ 9 female ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rockstar had woken very early, knowing that he would have to travel to the Moonpool for Howlingclan's oldest kit to become a respectable apprentice. Seeing that everyone else was still asleep, he started to make his way towards the starclan blessed clan. ... As the smokey black tom was about to leave his territory, he heard a rustle in some nearby bushes. Narrowing his eyes at the sound, he started to notice the smell of a stranger, not even being a clan cat. "Who's there? You're in the presence of the Howlingclan leader!" He called, claws out and ready to attack. However, all he heard was a cautious reply with an o-so familiar tone. "Hal?" Questioned the stranger, an equally large brown tom coming out of the bush. "Fath- I mean, Wilson!" Rockstar called, running over to nuzzle his father. "Looks like you actually were able to make a clan like you dreamed about, how's Flower and the kits?" Wilson questioned. Rockstar stayed silent for a moment, his head lowered. "They weren't able to make it a few leaf-bares back..." He mumbled, remembering his mate and three beautiful daughters. "Oh..." Was all Wilson said for a moment, before lightening back up a little. "Hal, I have to tell you something now... I don't plan on joining your clan, but I had to see you because I had a feeling something bad was going to happen to you... Just stay clear of wasps, I don't know why, but that's all you're mother told me in my dream." Said the elder tom. Rockstar looked at him weird... 'He's talking to mother? But, she died a long time ago...' Shaking those thoughts way, he humored his father by simply agreeing to watch out. "I will, but you have to leave soon if you don't plan on coming into the clan, some of the cats here might not like an outsider becoming too friendly." He informed his father, giving him a small lick behind his ear. "Good bidding to you, son." He said, turning off towards the border. Rockstar didn't know how to take the information Wilson had told him, he would most likely ignore his father for now. 'Wasps are just bugs, nothing to worry about.' He told himself, continuing onto the Moonpool.

Sootfur saw the leader was already gone. He also noted how most other cats noticed he was gone with irritation. The deputy respected Rockstar, but he wasn't so sure about all his independence from his own clan... Going over to the group of warriors and apprentices, Sootfur dipped his head and started giving orders. "I'll be on a border patrol with Snowcloud, while Fidgetspice, Drysun, and Nightpaw all will be hunting. We need to keep the prey storage up for all the kits and queens." He said, nodding to them and moving on for his patrol with Snowcloud to leave. He liked the white tom, he had respect for everyone he liked and was funny as well.

Rockstar had been out all day, the sun was starting to go down and he could see a few cats were tired. However, he had one thing left to do. Hopping up onto his sleeping rock, he yowled for everyone to hear. "Gather beneath Lion Peak!" He called, sitting down with his tail high. He beckoned the white tom, Snowcloud, up with him. "Snowcloud, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have been a good uncle to Sheepflower's kits and you have shown yourself to be honest and loyal." Next, he called Moosekit up. "Moosekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Moosepaw. Your mentor will be Snowcloud. I hope Snowcloud will pass down all he knows on to you for you to become a great warrior of Howlingclan." The young cat had the look of a stone-cold warrior, but he could still see the twinkle in his round eyes. The two touched noses, the new apprentice then touching noses with Snowcloud. "Moosepaw! Moosepaw! Moosepaw!" The clan started to shout, Mousebite simply staying silent and looking proudly at her son.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Moosekit becomes an apprentice ]
[ Drysun, Fidgetspice, and Nightpaw go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Sootfur and Snowcloud go on a border patrol ]
[ Fidgetspice and Nightpaw have a training session ]
[ Nightcall and Covepaw go herb hunting ]
[ The clan eats four servings of blue gill ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Leader:
    Rockstar | Fifty-three | Tom |
    Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ [ 7/9 ]

Deputy:
    Sootfur | Twenty-eight | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
    Nightcall | Thirty-seven | She-cat |
    Covepaw | Eleven | Tom |

Warriors:
    Fidgetspice | Thirty-three | Tom |
    Snowcloud | Thirty-one | Tom |
    Drysun | Sixteen | She-cat |
    Mousebite | Fifty-three | She-cat |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♜[/url]

Apprentices:
    Blackpaw | Twelve | Tom |
    Moosepaw | Six | Tom |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♟[/url]

Queens:
    Sheepflower | Thirty-one | She-cat |
    Littledove | Thirty-seven | She-cat |

Kits:
    Lionkit | Four | Tom |
    Burningkit | Four | She-cat |
    Swankit | Four | Tom |
    Troutkit | Three | She-cat |
    Amberkit | Three | She-cat |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♟[/url]

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Witherclan | seedcakes
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Lotusclan
South | Quartzclan
East | Wishclan
West | Thicketclan

Medicine Store
Burnet x 1
Catmint x 2
Chervil x 1
Cobweb x 1
Dock x 1
Fennel x 1
Goldenrod x 1
Hawkweed x 1
Honey x 1
Horsetail x 1
Marigold x 1
Poppy Seeds x 1
Ragwort Leaves x 1
Stinging Nettle x 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout (Big fish) | x2 | 6 servings
Blue Gill (Small fish) | x0 | 0 servings
Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
Frog | x2 | 2 servings
Birds | x2 | 6 servings
Rabbit | x2 | 4 servings
Mentors:
Fidgetspice | Blackpaw | 3 | Battle, hunting, climbing

Deceased Cats:

Family Relations
mate ♥ mate
parent ♥/✘ parent = sibling - sibling - sibling
ex-mate ✘ ex-mate

Terry ✘ Mousebite = Moosekit, Sparrow, Milk
Pig ✘ Littledove = Troutkit - Amberkit
Fidgetspice ♥ Sheepflower = Lionkit - Burningkit - Swankit
Sheepflower - Snowcloud
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me