Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:36 pm

Number of Cats: 3

Talonstar had gotten back from his hunt when Snowheart came back with a tortoiseshell she-cat. The deputy gestured for her to stay there as he approached Talonstar. "I met her on my patrol," he reports. "She said she'd like to join our Clan. I told her I'd bring her to you, since you are the leader."
Talonstar dips his head slightly. "I appreciate that, Snowheart; thank you." He pads over to the she-cat, who's looking around in curiousity. "My name is Talonstar. As Snowheart probably told you, I'm the leader of QuartzClan."
The she-cat looks at him, her green eyes curious. "This is an odd place for a camp," she comments. "And yes, he did tell me." It seems like she can't stop herself from blurting, "I really want to join your Clan, if that's okay." The last part is hastily added as an attempt toward respect.
Talonstar doesn't take the attempt badly. He can tell she's curious about the cavern. "You're welcome here," he replies warmly. "Now, what's your name?"
"People call me Sasha," she replies, "but I never really liked it." As something of an afterthough, she asks, "Could I get a name like yours and Snowheart's?"
Talonstar purrs. "Of course." He turns and beckons for her to follow him as he walks towards the ledge. "Stay here," he murmurs quietly as he leaps up on the ledge. While he plans on using an official call to gather cats once the Clan is big enough, for the moment, the only cat not there is Nightfeather, so he just calls her name.
She pokes her head out of her den and Talonstar beckons to her. She reluctantly emerges from her den, her tail-tip flicking in irritation as she sits next to Snowheart.
"I, Talonstar, leader of QuartzClan, call upon StarClan to look down on this cat. She has shown that she wishes to join our Clan and I commend her as a warrior in her turn." Talonstar leaps down and approaches Sasha. "Sasha, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" he asks.
"I do," Sasha says, a fire of excitement in her eyes.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Sasha, from this moment you will be known as Turtlefur. StarClan honors your curiosity and willingness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of QuartzClan." Talonstar rests his muzzle on the newly named Turtlefur's head and she licks his shoulder respectfully.
"Turtlefur! Turtlefur!" Snowheart and Nightfeather cheer.
Turtlefur seems to glow with pride.

(All I got time for XD)
[Snowheart is hunting with Turtlefur, Talonstar is on border patrol]
The Clan consumes 1x squirrel

Leader:
          Talonstar | 31 moons | Tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Snowheart | 28 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Nightfeather | 23 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Turtlefur | 38 moons | Female | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | HowlingClan | ✘ Fear of Reality
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint (1x) | Cures greencough
    Cobwebs (1x) | Stops bleeding, keeps poultices in place, etc.
    Marigold (1x) |
    Tansy (1x) |
    Feverfew (1x) |
    Wintergreen (1x) |
    Alder bark (1x) |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Voles | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrews | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby røsebud » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:19 pm

Number of Cats: 19
Next Moonpool Visit: March 8
Next Kitting: Asterflame (2 moons)

"Excuse me?" Speckledpaw asked softly, trying to keep his voice from shaking. Tanglestep spun around, looking confused. "What are you doing here?" the warrior growled lowly. Speckledpaw gulped. Every cell in his body was screaming at him to flee to camp, to go and speak to Sootpelt or Robinstar instead of Tanglestep. "It's just... when I was at the moonpool, I saw Cricketleap. All she said was... she said 'It wasn't a rock'," the speckled tom mewed cautiously. Tanglestep's ears twitched in curiosity, but his expression was placid. "How can you trust what you saw in a simple dream? Cricketpaw is dead," he meowed coolly, moving to sit in front of a mangled vole. "W-what are you doing?" Speckledpaw asked warily, peering at the piece of prey. He gasped softly. A deep slit had been cut in the vole, and it seemed to be stuffed with... "Are those deathberries?" Tanglestep scowled, a low hiss escaping his mouth. "I should have known this would happen," he sighed. Before Speckledpaw could even react, there was a flash of movement and the apprentice was being pinned to the ground. His heart pounded in his chest, threatening to burst. Wasting no time, Tanglestep scooped up a few of the berries. "You and Cricketpaw... you weren't only friends, were you?" Speckledpaw's throat was clogged with terror, but his eyes betrayed him. "I knew it," Tanglestep purred with delight. "Have fun in the Dark Forest for breaking the code." Speckledpaw mustered up his courage. Surely this warrior must be joking? "I'll see you there," he managed to hiss, and Tanglestep couldn't help but laugh out loud. "You're adorable," he murmured before forcing the berries into Speckledpaw's mouth. Within minutes, the small tom was dead. Stoic as ever, Tanglestep arranged the apprentice's limp form beside the deathberries and padded briskly to discard of the mangled vole and wash his paws of any trace of the deathberries. Today was a good day, he thought with satisfaction before returning to camp.

The dilute calico trailed behind Robinstar, peering around at the forest full of trees. "Here we are," the leader murmured absently. StarClan had shown her nothing of how to save her Clan from doom. Death was inevitable, it seemed. The newly-named Asterflame didn't take notice, padding eagerly through the entrance of the camp. Her head was held high, and her bright gaze swept across the dens and faces. Robinstar gave however was listening a half-hearted introduction to the young queen before padding into her den, looking very distraught. Asterflame sniffed curiously. The air was thick with the scent of numerous cats, but one scent stirred up memories of kit hood. A soft voice drifted through the air. "Eat up, Ivykit. You want to be a big, strong warrior one day, don't you?" Asterflame's ears pricked toward the nursery, the source of the voice. The lean calico rushed to the den, finally spotting the other pale queen. Beside her, a fluffy calico was batting a moss ball around along with a smaller dilute calico who looked almost like Asterflame herself. A small tortoiseshell was crouched in front of Cloudmask, taking a small bite of a mouse. "There's a good girl," Cloudmask purred, still not yet noticing the other queen standing speechless in the entrance to the nursery. That is, until she stood up and turned to address the other two kits. The two queens' eyes met. "Aster?" Cloudmask mewed cautiously, rising to her paws. "Cloud..." Asterflame murmured in wonder. Her eyes prickled with tears. "Cloudmask, now," Cloudmask corrected with a small smile. "It's been so long..." Asterflame nodded quickly. "It really has. My new name is Asterflame," she mewed before crouching in front of one of the kits who was peering at her curiously. "Are they all yours?" she asked Cloudmask, who shook her head. "Poppykit and Ivykit are my own kits," she explained, motioning with her tail to each kit in turn. "And little Mottledkit here was found on a patrol." The larger calico stepped forward eagerly. "My tail was all messed up, but now it's perfect," she boasted, her tail twitching excitedly as if to demonstrate. "Momma, who is she?" the tortie squeaked, her voice tiny and frail. "I'm your mom's sister, Asterflame," the new queen explained, smiling reassuringly as the nervous little kit. "Sister? Momma, you have a sister?" Poppykit mewed, bewildered. "Yes, sweetheart, but I haven't seen her in many moons," Cloudmask responded. Asterflame was about to announce that she was expecting kits of her own when a sharp wail pierced the air. "Stay inside," Cloudmask urged the kits before rushing to the den's entrance with her sister. The wail had come from Birdpaw, and Minkpaw had pressed himself against her in an attempt to comfort her. Speckledpaw's limp form was being carried by Cherryclaw, whose usually-stoic eyes were etched with worry. "What's going--" Robinstar's voice came to a staggering halt when she saw the spotted tom's lifeless body. However, instead of grief, her eyes shone with fear and anger. "Who did this?" she hissed. Sootpelt rushed forward, pushing down his sadness in order to examine Speckledpaw. "It was no cat's fault. He ate deathberries. It must have been an accident," the medicine cat explained, his voice cracking with grief for his apprentice. "All of this--first Cricketleap, now Speckledpaw--this is someone's fault. StarClan knows who is tormenting us, and yet they refuse to tell me," Robinstar growled. "Tanglestep, meet me in my den, please," the leader mewed shakily, padding briskly into her den. Tanglestep swallowed, his tail tip twitching uneasily. "Of course," he meowed steadily, willing himself not to show fear as he followed Robinstar into her den. The patched she-cat dug her claws into her nest, her eyes full of worry. "Tanglestep, there is something I would like to tell you. Two or so moons ago, I received a prophecy from StarClan. They--they said that... That doom would come to our Clan," she murmured, her voice barely above a whisper. Tanglestep nodded slowly. Well, she wasn't accusing him of murder. That was a start. "Why are you telling me this?" he asked softly, his eyes narrowing. Robinstar didn't answer at first. Her eyes were distant and unfocused, as if she didn't even see the den around her. "I trust you," she meowed simply after a long pause. "Have you told Brambletooth?" Tanglestep couldn't help asking. Robinstar shook her head wordlessly and the dark warrior felt an odd flurry of satisfaction. "Thank you for telling me this," Tanglestep mewed. When the leader didn't respond for a full minute, the tom rose silently and padded from the den. Minutes later, Robinstar left her den, heading briskly toward the moonpool without a word to anyone else.

Pull yourself together, Sootpelt. Today's the big day, Sootpelt reminded himself. While the other cats were distracted, he slipped out of camp, running as fast as he could to the BirchClan border. When he arrived, he was greatly relieved to see Finchtuft waiting with the kits, who were now apprentices. Their meeting went by far too quickly. Before he could say "mouse", it was time to say goodbye to three of his five kits. Two of them, Goosepaw and Pebblepaw, would be coming to join AspenClan. "What was mom like?" Goosepaw asked as they walked. A wistful look came into Sootpelt's eyes as he stirred up memories of his mate. "Your mother was a wonderful she-cat. He was smart, and brave, and... I'm sure she loved you very much." The dark tom's voice faded and he willed himself to stay strong in front of his sons. "And what's AspenClan like?" Pebblepaw mewed carefully, his voice timid. "Well, for starters, there aren't as many cats in AspenClan as there are in BirchClan. There are four other apprentices, and I think you'll get along well. You'll like it," he meowed, although even he himself wasn't sure if he was encouraging the apprentices or reassuring himself that they would be happy. After Sootpelt had disguised the two apprentices' BirchClan scent, he led them to the camp. The medicine cat spotted Brambletooth and padded briskly up to him. "Brambletooth, I was out collecting herbs when I found these two cats. They were all alone. I believe that they know how to hunt, but that isn't enough for them to live on their own. I would like for them to join AspenClan," Sootpelt mewed. The deputy nodded slowly. "That's fine by me. I'll talk to Robinstar about it when she gets back," Brambletooth decided. Sootpelt dipped his head respectfully and gave a mew of gratitude.

"Do you really think it's a coincidence?" Birdpaw whispered to Minkpaw, her eyes concerned. "What do you mean?" Minkpaw asked quietly, despite knowing exactly what she meant. "It's just... Cricketleap dies... And then a moon later, Speckledpaw dies as well. Maybe... Maybe they weren't just accidents," Birdpaw murmured, her troubled eyes gazing into Minkpaw's. The two apprentices pressed close to each other. "I--I don't know," Minkpaw admitted, looking just as worried as Birdpaw's. "Who's next?" the young she-cat whispered, her voice barely audible. Minkpaw was about to attempt to reassure her when Mottledkit trotted up to her. "So who do you think did it?" she mewed. "Mottledkit! You should be in the nursery," Birdpaw scolded, her voice shaking despite herself. "But it's so boring there! Besides, I'm practically an apprentice. I should be allowed to join in your conversations," she argued boldly. "Cricketpaw and Speckledpaw's deaths were both tragic accidents," Tanglestep meowed sternly from behind the three young cats, his claws unsheathed partially. Sootpelt, standing nearby, twitched an ear toward the conversation, in case Tanglestep went overboard. Luckily, the warrior only cast a sinister glance towards each of the cats before stalking away. "Sounds like your birth," Mottledkit muttered once Tanglestep was out of earshot. Sootpelt slapped a paw over his muzzle to stifle his snort of laughter. The calico kit gazed back to the nursery, looking reluctant. "Alright, well, I'd better go," she mewed reluctantly before lumbering back to the den. "Hi, B-Birdpaw," Shrikepaw mewed, padding up to the older apprentices. "Um... Hi," Birdpaw mewed uneasily. Shrikepaw's gaze flickered briefly to Minkpaw's face before returning to that of the young she-cat. "D-Do you think we'll g-get to go hunting to-together?" he mewed, sitting himself down right beside the pale she-cat. Birdpaw bit her lip, exchanging an uncomfortable glance with Minkpaw. Several taillengths away, Swiftfern spotted her daughter's expression. She's growing up to be just like her mother... The tabby she-cat padded swiftly up to the cluster of apprentices. "Birdpaw, there you are. Since Robinstar is at the moonpool, you'll be joining me, Minkpaw, Brambletooth and Sparkpaw for training today," she meowed. Birdpaw blinked gratefully at her mother befo re giving Shrikepaw a falsely apologetic mew. Minkpaw stood quickly, ready to join Birdpaw and her brother. "Bye!" Sparkpaw mewed to Pebblepaw, who he had been talking to, before bounding after his parents and the two other apprentices. Shrikepaw growled lowly as Birdpaw padded off with Minkpaw at her side. The young tom traced a pattern in the dirt with an outstretched claw. He didn't even notice when a silver tabby approached him cautiously. "Excuse me, but did you know Speckledpaw well?" Goosepaw mewed awkwardly. Shrikepaw raised his head before shaking it slowly. "I j-joined only a m-moon ago," he responded simply. Goosepaw gave a small sigh of relief. "Thank goodness... I mean--It's terrible, and I feel awful but... I just feel a bit out of place," he admitted quietly, his gaze sweeping over the mourning faces of his new clanmates. "I u-understand. When I f-first came here, I f-found out that an ap-apprentice had d-died earlier that day," Shrikepaw mewed casually. Goosepaw's eyes widened. "Do... Do apprentices die regularly here?" he asked, traces of his fear-scent tainting the air. Shrikepaw froze, glancing around uneasily. "I don't th-think so. S-Sootpelt says it's just a co-coincidence, and that both of their d-deaths were just accidents," he mewed, his eyes narrowing. Goosepaw nodded slightly, although he hardly looked convinced.

Robinstar grit her teeth, restraining herself from splashing her muzzle carelessly into the placid water. Instead, she exhibited all the strength she could muster and gently touched it to the pool. Within moments, sleep had gripped her like the talons of an eagle, and she found herself in the forest, surrounded by StarClan cats, Cricketleap and Speckledpaw among them. "Where have you been?" Robinstar shouted, wanting to score her claws along the starry pelts of each and every cat she saw. "You know what's happening! You've seen what's going on! Why must you do this to me?" she screamed, her claws digging into the earth. The StarClan cats were silent; they seemed to be waiting for her to finish speaking. "And you," she hissed, approaching Cricketleap and Speckledpaw. Cricketleap stood tall, but Speckledpaw found himself instinctively taking a step backwards. Unfortunately, Robinstar noticed, and narrowed her eyes into thin slits. "What, are you scared of me? I'm not the one you should be fearing. I haven't done anything wrong. You know how you got here! Why are you keeping secrets from me? Why have you abandoned me?" Another moment of silence passed, and Robinstar lashed her tail in frustration. "Well?" A soft, calm voice drifted from one of the cats, the cat who had first delivered the prophecy. "You're afraid, Robinstar, and that's understandable. But your fear is clouding your judgment." The patched she-cat whipped around, peering skeptically at the StarClan cat. "Look around. The cat to be feared is one you place highly,"[b] another cat mewed gently. [b]"Well, if I'm so bad at making decisions, why don't you do something?" Robinstar spat. A third starry-furred cat shook their head slowly. "This is not our place to interfere. Goodbye, Robinstar." The leader shook her head, her eyes panicked. "No... don't leave me! Please, I can't—" As she spoke, the sun-dappled trees began to fade. "No, wait! Please! Just one more thing!" she sputtered helplessly, her claws scrabbling at the earth in a feeble attempt to stay in the dream. But soon enough, the dirt was fading, and she began to feel the cold stone beneath her. Robinstar shut her eyes, though the sunlight from her dream still pushed its way through her eyelids. "A warrior—another warrior for AspenClan. That's all I ask," she called, daring to open her eyes. The moonpool lay before her, still and silent. The white-and-brown leader rose shakily to her paws, not even sure if StarClan had heard her final request. But whether or not they had heard wasn't the question... It was whether or not they would listen.

Moonpool: warrior
Killing Speckledpaw: Tanglestep
BirchClan has given AspenClan two of Sootpelt's kits, Goosepaw and Pebblepaw
Hunting:
Cherryclaw, Tanglestep, Rabbitheart, Shrikepaw, Goosepaw, Pebblepaw
Training: Minkpaw, Birdpaw, Sparkpaw
Herb Collecting: Sootpelt

Leader:
          Robinstar | 65 moons | female |

Deputy:
          Brambletooth | 52 moons | male |

Medicine Cat:
          Sootpelt | 56 moons | male |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Speckledpaw | 15 moons | male |

Warriors:
          Swiftfern | 44 moons | female |
          Tanglestep | 34 moons | male |
          Rabbitheart | 19 moons | male |
          Cherryclaw | 17 moons | female |

Apprentices:
          Minkpaw | 12 moons | male |
          Birdpaw | 10 moons | female |
          Sparkpaw | 10 moons | male |
          Shrikepaw | 7 moons | male |
          Goosepaw | 7 moons | male | right
          Pebblepaw | 7 moons | male |

Queens:
          Cloudmask | 26 moons | female |
          Asterflame | 26 moons | female |

Kits:
          Mottledkit | 5 moons | female |
          Ivykit | 3 moons | female |
          Poppykit | 3 moons | female |

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✽[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✽[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Iceclan | Bumbletear
    Birchclan | .galaxy.
    Reedclan | Areater
    Beechclan | hazilnut

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark [x2] | eases toothaches
    Blackberry leaves [x1] | eases the swelling of
    bee stings
    Broom [x1] | used in poultices for wounds and
    broken legs
    Catmint [x1] | best remedy for greencough
    Celandine [x1] | juice soothes damaged eyes
    Coltsfoot [x1] | helps with breathing or kitten-
    cough; heals cracked or sore pads
    Comfrey root [x1] | can repairs broken bones,
    soothe wounds and burns, or help wrenched
    claws; helps itching or inflammation on stiff
    joints; eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders
    when lined in a nest
    Dock [x1] | can soothe scratches and sore
    paws, and can ease the pain of wounds if put in
    a nest
    Goatweed [x1] | eases anxiety and grief
    Goldenrod | good for healing wounds
    Honey [x1] | soothes infections or coughing;
    great for smoke-damaged or sore throats; help
    cats swallow other herbs; gives energy
    Poppy seeds [x1] | they can help with sleep or
    soothe shock distress, or pain; not for nursing
    queens
    Ragweed [x1] | gives cats extra strength and
    energy
    Snakeroot [x1] | used to counter poison
    Stinging nettle [x1] | can induce vomiting,
    bring down swelling, help with wounds or fight
    infection; helps heal broken bones when mixed
    with comfrey
    Wintergreen [x1] | treats wounds and some
    poisons
    Yarrow [x1] | extracts toxins from wounds; makes
    a cat vomit up poison; used to heal cracked pads
    Hawkweed [x1] | like catmint, but not as strong

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings
    Robin | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Cherryclaw | Shrikepaw | 1
    1. climbing
    Swiftfern | Minkpaw | 2
    1. fighting
    2. swimming
    Robinstar | Birdpaw | 1
    1. fighting
    2. climbing
    Brambletooth | Sparkpaw | 1
    1. fighting
    2. climbing
    Rabbitheart | Pebblepaw | 1
    1. hunting
    Tanglestep | Goosepaw | 1
    1. hunting
    Sootpelt | Speckledpaw

Deceased Cats:
    Cricketleap | throat clawed by Tanglestep
    Speckledpaw | given deathberries by Tanglestep

Mates:
    Brambletooth and Swiftfern | Birdpaw, Sparkpaw
    Tanglestep and Cloudmask | Ivykit, Poppykit
    Sootpelt and Rippleberry (BirchClan) | Goosepaw,
      Pebblepaw, Fennelpaw (BirchClan),
      Ripplepaw (BirchClan), Crowpaw (BirchClan)
    Unknown and Unknown | Cloudmask, Asterflame
    Asterflame and Unknown | no kits yet
Last edited by røsebud on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:27 pm

StreamClan
Number of Cats:29
Females: 16
Male: 16
Next Moonpool visit: 29/02/17
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

Ripplestar calls the Clam together. "Seeing as we have eight kits that have reached their sixth moon, I shall do something special. Everyone shall pitch in to train Galekit, Rabbitkit, Toadkit, Skipkit, Twokit, Buckkit, Bramblekot and the others. "

Behind him, a thin wail comes from the nursery, followed by a broken, raspy purr. It's Bramblekit. His eyelids are flickering and his heart is fluttering like a trapped sparrow. "What's your name? Oh, hi, Maplekit! I'm Bramblekit! Mumma, you're here in the nursery too? I missed you so much. " he's stammering now and rambles to the middle of the nursery, eyes glazed with pain and joy. He collapses with a relieved sigh, shudders, and is still.

Ripplestar asks for warrior.

Lilyblaze and Softslip give birth.
above. Border patrol and apprentices train.

Leader:
          Ripplestar |73 moons | tom |protective|silver tabby with green eyes

Deputy:
          Gingerflash|62 moons| male|loyal|white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes

Medicine Cat:
          Flintberry |46 moons|female|shy|grey cat with green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Sockleaf|18 moons|tom|perfectionist|ginger tom with white paw

Warriors:
          Ashflower |70 moons | she-cat |wise|grey cat with amber eyes
          Emberflame|70 moons|tom|carefree|grey cat with blue eyes
          Dapplefeather | 62 moons |anxious|female |tortoiseshell with blue eyes
          Tigerwing|60|tom|rude|dark brown tabby with amber eyes
          Ravenstrike|50 moons|tom|strong| scruffy black cat with white dash on chest
          Mallowsplash|45 moons | tom|mischevious|black and white cat with green eyes
          Ambergaze |45 moons | female|helpful|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Brighteyes|44 moons|male| friendly |ginger cat with bright blue eyes
          Featherstorm|40 moons|she-kit|bossy|tortoiseshell wit h green eyes
          Cloverstep|40 moons|she-kit|goody-two-paws |white cat with ginger splashes and blue eyes
          Crowleap|33 moons| she-cat |mute|sleek black cat with amber eyes
          Mossflight|34 moons|tom|optimistic| tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Minnowleap|33 moons|tom|brave|silver tabby with blue eyes
          Pebblefrost|33 moons|tom|sweet | grey cat with green eyes
          Bigears|25 moons|tom|fast|gangly white cat with blue eyes and big ears.
          Honeyblossom|23 moons|she-cat|outgoing|bright ginger cat with grey eyes
          Aspenfire|20 moons|tom|nice|brown tabby with amber eyes
          Softslip|18 moons|she-cat|spoilt|fluffy white cat with blue-grey eyes
          Chirpfang|18 moons|tom|loud|fluffy ginger cat with blue eyes
          Lilyblaze|17 moons|female|shy|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Dovepounce|13 moons| female| honest| delicate silver tabby with blue eyes

Apprentices:
          Stormpaw|11 moons|female|speedy|silver tabby with blue eyes
          Cherrypaw|11 moons|female|funny|tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Bouncepaw|11 moons|male|kind|brown tabby with grey eyes and missing hind leg

Queens:
          Skyfrost|48 moons|she-cat|motherly|white cat with blue eyes
          Crowleap|36 moons|female|mute|sleek black cat with amber eyes
          Honeyblossom|20 moons|she-cat|outgoing|bright ginger and white cat with blue eyes
          Lilyblaze
          Softslip

Kits:
          Galekit|6 moons|she-cat|cunning|sleek black cat with blue eyes
          Rabbitkit|6 moons|tom|sly|black and white cat with green eyes
          Toadkit|6 moons|she-cat|playful|brown tabby with green eyes
          Bramblekit|6 moons|tom|loyal|fluffy brown tabby with blue eyes
          Skipkit|6 moons|she-cat|jumpy|sleek pale ginger cat with green eyes
          Buckkit|6 moons|tom|gentle|dark brown tabby with overbite and amber eyes
          Twokit|6 moons|tom|snobbish|fluffy black and white cat with ginger splash on face
          Splashkit|6 moons|she-cat|kind|plump white cat with ginger splashes
          Tallkit|3 moons|tom|helpful|ginger and white cat with long legs and blue eyes
          Minkkit|3 moons|she-cat|sensitive|deaf white cat with blue eyes

Elders:
          Flashtail |122 moons | tom |funny|old white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes
          Pixie|116 moons|she-cat|wise|lithe old black cat with big blue eyes,
          Blacktail|101 moons|tom|moody|white cat with black stumpy tail

Borders
    SageClan|north pine forest|Kaden|alliance
    TumbleClan|east pine forest|dinolil1|alliance
    EchoClan|west forest with gorge|Katrione|enemy
    FlurryClan|south forest with clearings|Nyeh Heh Heh!!|unknown
    CherryClan|southwest forest with streams|simonpet|unknown
    PineClan|northeast pine forest|void gear/solgaleo|enemy

Medicine Store
    1x Mouse bile| gets rid of ticks
    1x Catmint | greencough
    1x Poppy seeds| sothes cats
    2x Stinging nettles |seeds help poisons, leaves stop swelling
    1x Tansy|cures coughs
    2x juniper berries|soothes belly-aches
    1x chamomile|soothes cats, is a good travelling herb
    1x yarrow leaves|made into a poultice for scratches, then put leaves in nest
    1x Feverfew| helps a cat with a fever
    1x borage| helps a queen
    1x sorrel | I'm not really sure

Prey Pile
    Rabbit|2x|2 servings
    mouse|0x|1serving
    Vole|1x |1 serving
    Fish|2x|2 servings
    sparrow |2x |1 serving
    Squirrel |2x| 2 servings

Mentors:
    Gingerflash| Amberpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Spplashfur| Mallowpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Ripplestar|Featherpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting , speed
    Ravenstrike|Cloverpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting,
    Emberflame|Mosspaw|4 training lessons|battle, speed, stalking, hunting
    Mallowsplash|Minnowpaw|speed, stalking hunting, battle
    Ambergaze| Pebblepaw|speed, stalking, hunting, battle
    Pebblefrost|Honeypaw|1training lessons |battle, climbing, herb recognition

Brighteyes|Softpaw|battle, tracking, hunting, advanced battle
    Cloverstep|Chirppaw|battle, climbing, hunting, advanced battle
    Gingerflash|Lilypaw|battle, swimming, hunting, advanced battle
    Ashflower|Dovepaw|battle, hunting, swimming, tracking
    Chirpfang|Stormkit|hunting,battle, advanced hunting
    Softslip|Cherrypaw|hunting,fighting, advanced hunting
    Aspenfire|Bouncepaw|hunting, fighting, advanced hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Maplekit|5 moons at death|would be 38 moons now|tom|follower|killed by dog|calico cat with blue eyes|haunts the nursery
    Splashfur|55 moons at death|would be 59 moons now|she-cat|kind|blood loss during kitting|plump white cat with ginger splashes|haunts the nursery

Mates:
    Ripplestar and Ashflower|\|Flintberry, Mallowsplash and Ambergaze, Minnowkit and Pebblekit
    Dapplefeather and Gingerflash|Featherstorm, Maplekit and Cloverstep
    Splashfur and Tigerwing
    Ambergaze and Brighteyes
    Mallowsplash and Appleblossom of FlurryClan|Skykit
[/quote]
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 009.

Postby deimido » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:00 am

Weather: The sun is starting to melt the snow that had begun piling up the Clans' territories and much types of herbs are beginning to grow, land prey is easier to catch and with the ice breaking away from large bodies of water, fish are now accessible as well.

( @Luvdisc your reply is here! / @catbookdo, @SkyGold, @Areater, @vampiress_fox - your replies are here!)

RippleClan | ártémís wrote:
Pertelswoop blushed a bright shade of red. "So.. you don't have a name?" She looked at him for a good second, but couldn't find the words to say. "Yes, I don't." he explained, as he lingered around the she-cat.

"Pertelswoop!" Slateslide's voice rang out in this indecisive tone, whether or not to say anything else or not. Just behind him, Smokekite's voice was heard, as he trailed down the hill with Beetlestar's aid. He was leading the way for an excavation or something. As Slateslide ran, he unfortunately fell down a roaring river, causing his sleek fur to grow a silverly pang in the sunlight. He jumped towards the young she-cat's direction, and landed directly on top of the unnamed loner.

Just after, Beetlestar came towards him, but just saw a surprised Slateslide on top of another tom. "Slat-." It had been awkward between them after she rejected Oakhollow and Hazelwish, as Slateslide had always been a good friend of his. They were there from the start, along with her, 11 moons ago. Why did it have to be this way? "Welcome to RippleClan territory." she asserted, though her companion decided to only jump off of the other tom, hot as a flame. He tweaked his gaze, trying to not make eye contact with the tom- then he looked back, only to turn away from Beetlestar.

"Do you wish to join our Clan? What is your name?" "Yes, and I don't have a name. I am a nomadic cat from the south." "What about Harrowbranch?"
----
Oakhollow has been sick for some time, but nonetheless, the new father goes to visit his children. Hazelwish licks the tops of her four kits' heads, while Beetlestar is to look at it, baffled. The she-cat cannot believe that her work had been for nothing, and Slateslide would keep.. then again, who's to say he still likes her? She did have that giant façade infront of everyone, playing them like a deck of live fish- then expect them to respect her fully? Hazelwish knew that 'StarClan' dream was just fake, fake, and nothing was going to make it real in a million moons. It was wishful thinking, portrayed as a conicidental blocking of the moon. "Excuse me, Beetlestar?" the voice of a newcomer was apparent, and it stung her head to just think about the newcomer. His name was... nothing, literally, and now he was Harrowbranch. "Ah, yes, Yarro-Harrowbranch." she awkwardly smiled at her newest warrior (and kits) and scratched her head, pawing at the mental image of everyone in the Clan.
----
The dream came again. This time, the kits' faces were made out clearly and their squeals were louder than before. She wanted to move, but this time, she was stuck. She was to look at Slateslide and Hazelwish, and couldn't say anything. She wanted this, after all.. for them to be together. But why? Oakhollow was with Hazelwish, and she.. she couldn't respect that like a properly leader. Beetlestar was a failure. She heard a silent whisper backing against her ear, the breath sending chills down her spine. "A ad wheeze hist kills slits." it said, until it backed off. But as soon as it did, Slateslide turned around to look at her, but his eyes.. were jet black, an unending void within them. He coughed, and Hazelwish turned around. Her eyes were the same. She coughed. Then leaves started piling up around Hazelwish, and Beetlestar could only watched as her black-eyed clanmate drown within the leaves. "I don't understand. Is this a cipher? An anagram? Just a figment of my imagination?!" when she finished screaming, Beetlestar awoke. "You aren't cut out for this, Beetlestar." Hazelwish's voice was stern.
----
Pertelswoop and Harrowbranch were sitting in a tree, the older tom looking quite fondly at the one he so peculiarly stared at. His chest beated twice as fast around Slateslide.. yes, but why? Was this an odd infatuation, or.. was he even the cause? Pertelswoop looked down at the ground, a smile half-appearing on her face. It was a contorted smile, quite a forced one, but she tried to summon up her courage for this puppy love. This was too early! It was just a few days ago, yet.. Pertelswoop was determined to confess her undying love for this tom she just met. "I need to tell you something, Harrowbranch. I think I'm in l-" Silence. She didn't want to reveal that, just yet! She changed her mind on the brink of the word, but he didn't even take it seriously. She laughed in an atrocious manner, looking up at the blue skies, then placing a paw on her mouth as if she had needed to be excused. "Can we be friends?"

"Sure." he responded. Though he didn't seem happy at all. Eyes averted, a deep sigh resonating as she did. As if he found the very idea of their relationship disgusting, but had an odd complex of accepting whatever came to him. Pertelswoop didn't feel happy at all, either. Nothing was better. It felt like an absolute dump. Then she began to think. This wasn't love, was it- no, yes, of course, she'd never felt this way before. So it had to be love, no? Was it hatred..? Could it be something negative, unlike what she had thought- the pounding in her ribs, the throbbing rush was all just a fabricated rage- to just think of that would be a shame to her choice in toms! It was apparent that he was just- he had things to think about. "I'll be your friend if that makes you happy." But this was the very beginning for her plans of getting with him! One day, he'd be her's!
----
Slateslide, Pertelswoop, Harrowbranch go on a hunting patrol.
Beetlestar wishes for another warrior at the Moonpool.

{It's a prophecy declaring this meant that Hazelwish becoming medicine cat isn't the true way, just like Slateslide and Hazelwish would never work out. I'm trying to plan something out for a dramatic inclusion of a medicine cat that saves their lives haha. Also Oakhollow is sick and requires lavender. Could we get like a hugeee food boost then everyone gets sick and almost dies but then the medicine cat shows up and saves their butts? Wishful thinking~

I'm planning for Pertel to become mates with Harrow later on. Also Pertel will not have kits because she's a bit young + Harrow is unable to have kits anymore + Harrow's not going to stay that way for long.}

{ aah, nice plan! i'll see if i can help you play it out as best i can :3c }

( Slateslide and Pertelswoop caught x1 salmon, Harrowbranch gathered x1 lavender as he knew it would help with Oakhollow's cold. )

( StarClan has given you one warrior. )

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

StoneClan | Stoneleaf wrote:
Number of Cats: OO1
Next Moonpool visit: today?

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Carpstar, born with the name Carp, upon finding and claiming this territory as his own, searched for his sister. Long ago, he and his sister were born around here, and he knew, he just knew that his sister would have been successful. By now, he wasn't sure where she would be. They weren't part of the Clans, but he always knew she would do something great.When Carp was young, his sister, then known as Fish, would take the role of a leader or someone of high stature when they played. Carpstar didn't share the same dreams, though, but rather had plans to leave and see what else life had to offer. For a long time in his life, he enjoyed simply exploring and roaming the world beyond the Clans. He genuinely enjoyed it, and along his journey, he'd come across borders to some Clan that wasn't formed before he left. He knew that when he came upon the border that things have changed and that more importantly, he'd come back to his starting point. There was still more to explore and find in this world, but when Carpstar had come back around to the Clans he decided to settle. While he was on his journey to explore, he'd met a cat who he thought would enjoy his new territory, but he shook her out of his head. He would think about that later. For the time being, though, he would begin to start his Clan, and meet his sister when he came back from the Moonpool, if he could find her by her scent. He walked there with an excited, lively step to his gait. His pads were worn and toughened from his long time journeying. He'd gone through and atop of caves, sand, Twoleg roofs, and even the textures of a Thunderpath. He'd done many things in his life, and taking the trip to the Moonpool would be just another experience. He passed by the new Clans since he left with wonder, careful to obviously avoid overstepping any borders and boundaries, and not hunting any prey along his trip.

When he arrived to the Moonpool, he looked around, whiskers twitching with awe. It was beautiful! He padded around for a few moments, relishing in the wonderful sight that was this place. He knew what he was supposed to do, and when he layed down close to the center.
"I pray for a strong deputy, one who can help me lead my Clan. Thank you," he whispered softly.
[Areater, owner of ReedClan and Troutstar, and I have already discussed this idea! Troutstar and Carpstar are siblings.]

[●● Carpstar arrives at the Moonpool, asks for a deputy. ●●]

{ gotcha! glad i found a leader that looks a bit similar to troutstar then. ^^ }

( StarClan has given you a deputy. )

WishClan | .mochi wrote:
ImageImageImageImage
Number of Cats: two
Next Moonpool Visit: march eight

brambletail padded across the clearing to amberstar's den. poking his head in slightly, he checked if she was asleep. he backed out when he found an empty nest, and bumped into something. "oh, amberstar! i'm sorry, i didn't see you there!" brambletail stammered, before continuing. "i was going to tell you that i'm leaving to collect some herbs." amberstar nodded, "okay. be careful." dipping his striped head, brambletail padded out of camp, hoping to find what scarce herbs there were.

brambletail is out looking for herbs!
ImageImageImageImage

{ since you got your medicine cat last post, you can add five herbs of your choice in your medicine store! :0 }

( Brambletail gathered x1 cobwebs! )

AsterClan | hiraeth. wrote:
Asterclan
Number of Cats: Nineteen | Males: Nine | Females: Ten
Next Patrol: [MST]
Next Moonpool Visit: 3/6/17
Next Kitting: 3/3/17

[ Eaten: Eagle & 1/2 Chipmunk ]
[ Herb Hunting: Pinefur & Pebblepaw ]
[ Hunting Patrol: Lizardstream, Morningpaw, Oatstar, Sandpaw, Falconflower, Sorrelpaw ]
[ Border Patrol: Sycamorewhisker & Darkpaw ]
[ Training Session: Aspentail & Squirrelpaw ; Sheepclaw & Russetpaw ; Waspfur & Dandlionpaw ]

Accidentally closed the tab and I don't have time to rewrite this, sorry.

{ its alright! god i hate when that happens though. }

( Pinefur and Pebblepaw gathered x1 heather nectar and x1 mallow leaves. )

( Your hunting patrol caught x1 eagle, it scratched Sorrelpaw's forehead in a frantic struggle to get away and he'll need either dock or cobwebs to heal the wound. )

( Your border patrol was uneventful. )

( Squirrelpaw learned the hunting skill, Russetpaw and Dandelionpaw learned the fighting skill.

BirchClan | .galaxy. wrote:
Birchclan
Number of Cats: 31
Prey Servings Needed: 6
Moonpool Visit: Mar. 7th

Robinstar seemed disheartened when he rallied the hunting patrol, Branchbelly noticed. There was a troubled gleam in his eye that the leader didn't voice to his patrol, but each cat knew why. Two apprentices had been taken while they were out with Finchtuft - the medicine cat had rushed back into camp in a tizzy, telling how the kits' father had apparently come back to claim them. Goosepaw and Pebblepaw had gone with their father, but the other three had chosen to remain with the clan. Briefly, talk had bubbled up of going after the apprentices, but it died quickly. Now talk of the event was scarce, even though it was on many minds. "Come, the snow has begun to thaw; we need to get out before another freeze comes and scares prey back into their burrows." Robinstar's voice shook Branchbelly out of his thoughts, and the patrol quickly departed.

--

All 8 apprentices train and torment their mentors for the better part of the day.

--

Hollytuft was bounding around camp as usual, but this time she seemed to have a determined gleam in her bright eyes. Two poor cats who fell in her line of sight were Mudstrike and Flickerfang, the newest warrior and the newest arrival. Flickerfang was seated just outside the warriors den and seemed to be examining camp, committing his new home to memory. "On your paws, kittens!" Hollytuft yowled, startling Mudstrike, who'd been grooming near the apprentice's den, and sending the young tom flailing onto his side. Once both warriors were up and heading towards her, the fluffy deputy lashed her tail eagerly. "We need to take advantage of this thaw, you two! This might be the only chance we get to patrol our borders without freezing our paws off!" Neither tom looked particularly eager to trudge out into the slush, but something about Hollytuft's enthusiasm dared them to refuse. Unfortunately, Flickerfang had more common sense than that, and Mudstrike was more than a little intimidated by the older molly. When no complaints came her way, Hollytuft shook her pelt roughly and took off for the camp entrance.

--

The silence that clung to the camp clearing seemed to affect the medicine den the most. Ripplepaw was in the herb store, silently committing the herb scents and shapes to memory while her mentor nosed around Pikefang. The silver tabby was looking more irritable by the minute, flexing his claws as the medicine cat prodded and sniffed. As if on cue, right as the warrior had opened his jaws to snap, Ripplepaw emerged from the herb store with a few golden flowers. "Eat this." She said, dropping the flowers at Pikefang's paws and watching impassively when he looked skeptical. Finchtuft, on the other paw, looked impressed and beyond proud. "I was hoping that your cold would sort itself out," The medicine cat admitted, his eyes sparkling as he watched Ripplepaw. "But maybe tansy is the right call - it'll help your cough, at the very least."

[Robinstar, Branchbelly, Foxbelly, Pigeontail, Peachnose, and Owlfeather are out hunting]
[All the apprentices train. There's so many. God help me.]
[Hollytuft, Mudstrike, and Flickerfang are on a border patrol]
[Finchtuft uses Tansy to heal Pikefang's cold (50% sure this was what i needed)]
[the clan consumes 6 servings of prey - 2 blackbirds]

( Your hunting patrol caught x1 rabbit and x2 squirrels. )

( Cinderpaw, Bluepaw, Thistlepaw, Fennelpaw, and Crowpaw learn the climbing skill. Hemlockpaw, Duckpaw, and Plumpaw learn the fighting skill. )

( Your border patrol was uneventful! )

( Pikefang has been cured! )

SilentClan | rainbowcatfish8888 wrote:
Number of Cats: 6
Next Moonpool Visit: 3-7-17

Sunshadow glanced around the unfamiliar camp, looking for something to do. "Hey Sunshadow!" Brightsky bounded up to him, her pretty calico pelt shining in the morning light. Sunshadow still felt a little uncomfortable in his new surroundings, and Brightsky was really helping him adjust. "G-good morning Brights-sky," he stuttered. Fox dung, he cursed to himself. My stupid stutter. But Brightsky only giggled. Sunshadow glanced over her shoulder and glimpsed Appleclaw watching them. The white warrior's eyes were dark with... anger? Guilt? Envy? Sunshadow couldn't tell. Deciding to ignore the warrior, he turned back to Brightsky. "So how'd you sleep?" the she-cat asked, her voice cheerful. "F-fine," Sunshadow replied. In truth his dreams had been plagued with nightmares of fighting, blood, and death, but he didn't want to worry his friend. "Y-you?" he asked. "I slept great! I was having this amazing dream where I was chasing this giant rabbit, but then Appleclaw let out an obnoxious snore and woke me up, right when I was about to deliver the killing bite!" She exclaimed. At the mention of his name, Appleclaw sauntered over to join them. "I heard my name. You telling Sunshadow how amazing I am, Brightsky?" he joked. It took much self-control for Sunshadow to not roll his eyes, but he managed. Brightsky snorted. "As if!" she shouted, nudging Appleclaw's shoulder affectionately. Just then, Whitewhisker padded over. "Sorry to break up the fun," he mewed. "But I was thinking we could all go on a hunting patrol with Ivystar," he said. "Like a big, family hunting trip!" Brightsky declared. "Great idea, Whitewhisker! Let's go!" Her green eyes shone with excitement. "I-is B-Buzzardflight coming t-too?" Sunshadow asked. "Yup," Buzzardflight emerged from his den, joining the conversation. "How many times must I remind you that I am a medicine cat?" he spat at Whitewhisker. The deputy let out a sigh. "I'm not having this conversation with you again, Buzzardflight," the white tom mewed exasperatedly. Finally, Ivystar approached the group of cats. "Is everyone ready?" she asked. "Yup!" Brightsky squealed. "Y-yes," Sunshadow stuttered. Buzzardflight snorted his annoyance, and Ivystar shot him a threatening glare. Whitewhisker gently rubbed his tail against Ivystar's shoulder, not wanting a fight to break about between her and the irritable medicine cat. "Then let's go!" The six cats padded out of camp, ready to go hunting.

[hunting patrol: Ivystar, Whitewhisker, Buzzardflight, Brightsky, Appleclaw, and Sunshadow]
[the clan ate 2 servings of rabbit]

( Your hunting patrol caught x2 birds and x1 ermine. )

QuartzClan | Sunnymcsun wrote:

Talonstar had gotten back from his hunt when Snowheart came back with a tortoiseshell she-cat. The deputy gestured for her to stay there as he approached Talonstar. "I met her on my patrol," he reports. "She said she'd like to join our Clan. I told her I'd bring her to you, since you are the leader."
Talonstar dips his head slightly. "I appreciate that, Snowheart; thank you." He pads over to the she-cat, who's looking around in curiousity. "My name is Talonstar. As Snowheart probably told you, I'm the leader of QuartzClan."
The she-cat looks at him, her green eyes curious. "This is an odd place for a camp," she comments. "And yes, he did tell me." It seems like she can't stop herself from blurting, "I really want to join your Clan, if that's okay." The last part is hastily added as an attempt toward respect.
Talonstar doesn't take the attempt badly. He can tell she's curious about the cavern. "You're welcome here," he replies warmly. "Now, what's your name?"
"People call me Sasha," she replies, "but I never really liked it." As something of an afterthough, she asks, "Could I get a name like yours and Snowheart's?"
Talonstar purrs. "Of course." He turns and beckons for her to follow him as he walks towards the ledge. "Stay here," he murmurs quietly as he leaps up on the ledge. While he plans on using an official call to gather cats once the Clan is big enough, for the moment, the only cat not there is Nightfeather, so he just calls her name.
She pokes her head out of her den and Talonstar beckons to her. She reluctantly emerges from her den, her tail-tip flicking in irritation as she sits next to Snowheart.
"I, Talonstar, leader of QuartzClan, call upon StarClan to look down on this cat. She has shown that she wishes to join our Clan and I commend her as a warrior in her turn." Talonstar leaps down and approaches Sasha. "Sasha, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" he asks.
"I do," Sasha says, a fire of excitement in her eyes.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Sasha, from this moment you will be known as Turtlefur. StarClan honors your curiosity and willingness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of QuartzClan." Talonstar rests his muzzle on the newly named Turtlefur's head and she licks his shoulder respectfully.
"Turtlefur! Turtlefur!" Snowheart and Nightfeather cheer.
Turtlefur seems to glow with pride.

(All I got time for XD)
[Snowheart is hunting with Turtlefur, Talonstar is on border patrol]
The Clan consumes 1x squirrel

( Your hunting patrol caught x1 mouse, Turtlefur was extremely pleased with her first catch as a Clan cat. )

( Talonstar catches the scent of a queen! He can either leave them alone or come back with a patrol to invite them into the Clan. )
StreamClan | justice'n'joy wrote:
StreamClan
Number of Cats:29
Females: 16
Male: 16
Next Moonpool visit: 29/02/17
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

Ripplestar calls the Clam together. "Seeing as we have eight kits that have reached their sixth moon, I shall do something special. Everyone shall pitch in to train Galekit, Rabbitkit, Toadkit, Skipkit, Twokit, Buckkit, Bramblekot and the others. "

Behind him, a thin wail comes from the nursery, followed by a broken, raspy purr. It's Bramblekit. His eyelids are flickering and his heart is fluttering like a trapped sparrow. "What's your name? Oh, hi, Maplekit! I'm Bramblekit! Mumma, you're here in the nursery too? I missed you so much. " he's stammering now and rambles to the middle of the nursery, eyes glazed with pain and joy. He collapses with a relieved sigh, shudders, and is still.

Ripplestar asks for warrior.

Lilyblaze and Softslip give birth.
above. Border patrol and apprentices train.

{ asdfg rip bramblekit }

( StarClan has given you one warrior. )

( Softslip has given birth to four kits! [x] [x] [x] [x] )

( Lilyblaze has given birth to three kits! [x] [x] [x] )

( Your border patrol went to go chase off the dog that has been lurking in your territory, it was successful! )

( Galepaw, Rabbitpaw, Toadpaw, Skippaw, Buckpaw, Twopaw, and Splashpaw are apprenticed! They have been given one main mentor and will train alongside other warriors as well. )
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

howlingclan, of the distant moon -- [010]

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:05 am

howlingclan
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Sheepflower laid all the way in the back of the cave, seeing her brother coming on over. "Hey, Sheepflower! I'm still surprised that you're going to have kittens soon, I can't wait to be an uncle. I mean, if they're your kits, they hav-" The she-cat cut him off quickly, her voice unusually irritated. "Be quiet and get Nightcall, they're coming!" She growled at him, watching as he ran across the cave to get the black medicine cat.

Fidgetspice heard his mate over in the back. However, he still had his duties to take care of. Going over to his apprentice, he called him for a training session. "C'mon, we have training to do." He told the young tom. The apprentice looked up at his mentor questioningly, looking back towards the fluffy white she-cat in labor. Yet, would the apprentice question his mentor? No.

Sootfur could hear the kind, fluffy, pretty Sheepflower in back, obviously in pain. Looking towards Drypaw, he knew that it would be important to uphold their borders, safe from any attacks that could happen. "Let's get going, Nightcall and Sheepflower will some room." Flicking his tail for the hairless she-cat to follow, the two leave camp.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

[ Fidgetspice and Blackpaw go hunting ]
[ Sootfur go on a border patrol ]
[ Rockstar goes to the moonpool to ask for a warrior ceremony for Drypaw ]
[ Sheepflower's kits are coming ]

[ The clan ate three servings of rabbit ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leader:
Rockstar | Forty-nine | Tom |
Lives: ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Deputy:
Sootfur | Twenty-four | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
Nightcall | Thirty-three | She-cat |

Warriors:
Fidgetspice | Twenty-nine | Tom |
- has seizures
Snowcloud | Twenty-seven | Tom |

Apprentices:
Drypaw | Twelve | She-cat |
Blackpaw | Eight | Tom |
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✦[/url]

Queens:
Sheepflower | Twenty-seven | She-cat |
Littledove | Thirty-one | She-cat |

Kits:

Elders:

Family wrote:mate ♥ mate
parent ♥/✘ parent = sibling - sibling - sibling
ex-mate ✘ ex-mate

Fidgetspice ♥ Sheepflower
Sheepflower - Snowcloud
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ally Clans wrote:Witherclan -- Seed-bab

Enemy Clans wrote:None, yet.

Borders wrote:North | Clan
South | Quartzclan
East | Clan
West | Thicketclan

Medicine Store wrote:Goldenrod x 1
Wonderful for healing wounds and is used often. Chew into a poultice.
Catmint x 2
Cures greencough
Marigold x 1
Chewed into a pulp and applied to infected wounds
Chervil x 1
Leaves cure infected wounds, and chewing roots helps bellyache
Fennel x 1
Helps pain in the hips
Ragwort Leaves x 1
Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up
Poppy Seeds x 1
Helps with distress and makes the cat sleepy
Cobweb x 1
Used as a bandage for bleeding wounds
Horsetail x 1
Applied as a poultice and treats infected wounds
Dock x 1
Soothes scratches

Fresh-Kill Pile wrote:Trout (Big fish) | x0 | 0 servings
Blue Gill (Small fish) | x1 | 2 servings
Mouse | x2 | 2 servings
Frog | x0 | 0 servings
Birds | x1 | 3 servings
Rabbit | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors wrote:Sootfur | Drypaw | 4
Battle, hunting, climbing, advanced battle
Fidgetspice | Blackpaw | 1
Battle

Deceased Cats wrote:Cat Name | Cause of Death
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:58 am

Number of Cats: 04

The medicine cat triumphantly returned later in the day, burdock root in her jaws. Her fur was slightly ruffled from the cold breezes, but that couldn't lessen the gleam in her eyes. "Alderstar will be fine, I've found what I need," She murmured in explanation, before darting into the leader's den to take care of the mentioned cat. "Well then," Partridgewing said, tail flicking back and forth. "Let's go hunting, Duskwind. When Alderstar does get better, he'll be hungry," The tom glanced down at his stomach, which growled. "Well, I'm hungry now. Let's eat and then go," The deputy nodded, finishing one half of a rabbit with the tom before leaving the camp.

(Sorry it's so short)

[ Turtlestep is healing Alderstar ]
    [ Partridgewing and Duskwind go hunting ]

Leader:
          Alderstar | 37 Moons | Tom |

Deputy:
          Partridgewing | 27 Moons | Female |

Medicine Cat:
          Turtlestep | 30 Moons | Female |

Warriors:
          Duskwind | 28 Moons | Male |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❀[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Celandine [ x1 ]| Soothes damaged eyes
    Cobwebs [ x2 ] | Stops bleeding
    Comfrey Root [ x1 ] | Repairs bones/soothes aches
    Bindweed [ x1 ] | Binds sticks to broken legs
    Broom [ x1 ] | Broken legs/wounds
    Burdock Root [ x1 ] | Cures infection

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x1 | 1 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    Deceased Cats:
Mates:
Name and Name
Name and Name
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stoneclan - two || stoneleaf

Postby stoneleaf » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:20 am

Number of Cats: OO2
Next Moonpool visit: wednesday?
Clan servings: OO2

While Carpstar is returning from the Moonpool, StarClan has answered his prayers and has given him a deputy. While so far he was unaware of her presence, she had found his camp before he has returned. She wasn't affiliated with a Clan just yet, but when she found Carpstar's camp unattended, she wandered in, finding no other cats. She didn't know she would be his deputy, but her kind heart thought to hopefully catch some prey, knowing that the founder of this territory would be back soon. Before she could get caught snooping, she hurried off to the surrounding woods in the hopes of finding prey, and if she couldn't catch any here, she spotted the river in this territory as well, to catch fish if she couldn't catch land prey; and bring it back to help this new Clan.

Carpstar was making his way back from the Moonpool, eager to arrive back to his forming Clan and meet his sister. He remembered vaguely picking up her scent, and he hoped that it was her. He was close to his territory now when he saw another cat, he slowed his pace so he could let the other cat get near and so he could see them. When the cat got closer, their scent did as well, and Carpstar began to recognize it. His sister!! He didn't think he'd meet her so soon but his tail shot up and he approached her.
"Fish?" he questioned, using the name she used to go by. It likely has changed by now, but he wanted to make sure she remembered him. "It's me, Carp! I'm finally back!" he purred, awaiting her reaction.

[●● Stonesong goes hunting ●●]
[●● Carpstar reunites with Troutstar, becoming allies ●●]

{haha, right? he does look a bit similar to troutstar-
it works out perfect!}

Leader:
          Carpstar | 61 moons | Male |

Deputy:
          Stonesong | 29 moons | she-cat |

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Deceased Cats:
          Cat name | cause of death
          Cat name | cause of death
    Ally Clans:
    ReedClan | Areater
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | # of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | # of training sessions | Moves

Families:
    Name and name | kits
    Name and name | kits
Last edited by stoneleaf on Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
stoneleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:27 am

The two patrols returned at about the same time, Turtlefur glowing with pride as she drops her mouse on the fairly meager fresh-kill pile.
"Snowheart, would you come with me on border patrol again?" Talonstar asks.
"Sure." Snowheart nods to Turtlefur and follows his leader back out. "What's the matter? You seem a little tense."
"I think there's a queen nearby. I wanted to offer her a home, but didn't want to alone. You never know when a cat will get defensive."
"That's why you're the leader," Snowheart chuckles.

[Talonstar and Snowheart on border patrol. Didn't mention but Nightfeather is gathering herbs.]

Leader:
          Talonstar | 32 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Snowheart | 28 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Nightfeather | 23 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Turtlefur | 39 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | HowlingClan | ✘ Fear of Reality

Medicine Store
    Catmint (1x) | Cures greencough
    Cobwebs (1x) | Stops bleeding, keeps poultices in place, etc.
    Marigold (1x) |
    Tansy (1x) |
    Feverfew (1x) |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Voles | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrews | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:35 am

Tumbleclan
Number of Cats:26

The nursery was once again filled with the sounds of mewling kittens and it seemed that for a scant moments that joy would once again reign supreme in Tumbleclan! ''They're beautiful!'' cooed Loonheart, curling her tail fondly around a scrabbling Willowkit. ''Just like you then...'' replied Harefoot, licking her ear. ''Oh darling!''

Squirreltail wanted to puke. The entire spectacle was enough for her without the addition of the tiny bundles. Rookkit in particular was painful for her considering his appearance being eerily similar to that of Loonheart's. ''Congratulations, Loonheart.'' sighed the warrior, nodding stiffly. ''I'm just going to train Ashpaw.''

How had he not ever noticed just how much of a genius Swanfoot was? The silver tabby nodded, eager to know some more. ''Wow...'' Ashpaw gasped, flicking his tail. ''That's amazing...'' Swanfoot smiled down upon Ashpaw, flicking her ears thoughtfully. ''I know that, Ashpaw...'' the white warrior replied, spotting a ruffled Squirreltail. ''Aww...didn't get the girl?'' she taunted, only to be brushed past. ''Shut up....Ashpaw come on.'' Squirreltail and Ashpaw go training

''I-I'm sorry Sagestar....'' Russetleaf murmured, trailing behind her leader. ''You don't have to bring the clan into a war!'' the red cat pleaded, looking desperate. Shaking his head, the grey cat turned slowly to Russetleaf. His eyes shone with sadness for a moment but whatever swam in those green depths was gone. ''No...'' he replied. ''Ravenflower made me promise when she left...I'd look after you, Russetleaf...'' he nodded firmly, leaving the red cat quite miserable. Sagestar and Russetleaf on patrol

Mudwhisker, Smokefur, Badgertail on patrol too, but its pointless to write for them!

Sagestar | 65 | Male | X

Deputy:
Swanfoot| 78 | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
Russetleaf | 26 | Female | X
Warriors:
Eagleclaw | 63 | Female | X
Badgertail | 52 | Male | X
Burrwhisker | 28 | Male | X
Smokefur | 28| Female | X
Rippedear | 56 | Male | X
Mudwhisker | 58 | Male | X
Squirreltail | 30 | Female | X
Blacknose | 30 | Female| X
Addercloud | 51 | Female | X
Foxtail | 69 | Female | X
Bleakpelt| 20 | Male | X
Firefang | 17 | Female | X
Harefoot | 19 | Male | X
Dustclaw | 14 | Female | X
Rosefur | 16 | Female | X

Apprentices:
Ashpaw | 15 | Male | X

Queens:
Loonheart | 30 | Female | X

Kits:

Bramblekit | 0 | Female | X
Rookkit | 0 | Male | X
Willowkit | 0 | Female | X

Elders:
Stonestorm | 135 | Male | X
Brightwhisker | 126 | Female | X[/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/left]
    Ally Clans:
    Sleetclan | Wolfy858
    Sageclan | Kaden
    Beechclan | Hazilnut
    Coveclan | Mocksun
    Streamclan | Justice 'n' Joy
    Soulclan | KrazyKitty00
    Reedclan | Areater
    Flurryclan | Nyeh Heh Heh!!

Enemy Clans
    Witherclan | SeedCakes
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint| Cures greencough and Whitecough - x2
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing and to help calm cats down.
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes throats and prevents coughs.
    Feverfew | Used to cool feverish cats, treat head pain and reduce fever, colds and stomach ailments.
    Marigold | Used to cure infections, inflammations, bleeding and stiff joints.
    Horsetail | Used to cure infections and stop bleeding
    Poppy Seeds | Used to ease pain and help sleep, not suggested for pregnant queens
    Bindweed | Use to help heal broken bones and hold them
    Catchweed | The same as bindweed, except they can also hold wounds together.
    Heather Nectar | Makes Swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures
    Goatweed | Eases Anxiety and Grief
    (Although technically most of these are poisonous to cats anyway.)

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Squirreltail | Ashpaw | 3 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming

Deceased Cats:
    Mudkit | Ate Deathberries - X - 6 moons old - Died as a kitten - Renamed Mudpaw in honour.
    Greynose | Slain by Swanfoot - X
    Pebbleclaw | Killed in battle by Mossycreek - X

Mates:
    Addercloud and Badgertail - Smokefur and Burrwhisker - Dustpaw and Mudkit
    Swanfoot and Mudwhisker - Bleakpelt -
    Swanfoot and Rippedear -
    Greynose and Foxtail - Ashpaw and Rosepaw
    Loonheart and Harefoot
[/center]

Dino-
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catbookdo » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:55 am

FlowClan
Number of Cats: 1
Next Moonpool Visit: Today? (March 2nd)

Pebblestar padded past a small puddle, it's surface rippling as he brought his tail down to touch it. He was holding a pebble between his jaws, and as the surface his paws padded on gradually turned to stone, he placed the pebble down. I hope you'll be okay when I come back." he thought, as he turned towards the Moonpool. He had had the pebble since birth, when his parents gave it to him, calling it a 'special stone', and he had somehow avoided all the tragedies that had befallen his other family members. As he reached the Moonpool, he crouched down, lapping the water below him, slowly falling asleep.

[Pebblestar goes to the Moonpool and requests a deputy.]

Leader:
          Pebblestar | 48 moons | Male | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices: