Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby doryphoros » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:02 am

『s』『o』『l』『a』『r』『c』『l』『a』『n』
Number of Cats: 02
Next Moonpool Visit: 2/7/17

Shinestar opened her eyes to find a cat spluttering and quickly leaping out of the Moonpool. "W-wha, how did I get here?" The cat hissed, quickly shaking out his wet pelt. Shinestar got up, and stepped closer to the soaked tom. "I am Shinestar. I suppose you are here to be my deputy." The cat tilted his head in confusion, and blinked. "Wait. I don't even know you! How can I become your deputy?' The cat meowed. Shinestar sighed. "Well, we'll just have to change that. Come with me, to Solarclan's territory." She left the cave, not expecting the white tom to follow her. The tom, surprisingly raced to catch up with her after pondering his choices. "Hey. What's happening?" He panted, running to keep up with Shinestar. She ignored him and raced back to Solarclan's territory. When they got there, the white tom flopped down and closed his eyes, exhausted from all the running. Shinestar padded to the center of the camp, and turned to face the tom. "I don't think you have properly introduced yourself, as have I. I am Shinestar, leader of Solarclan." The tom got up, having caught his breath, and looked at Shinestar. "I'm Cloudswift." Shinestar dipped her head, and decided to put her newest clanmate to use. "I'll show you around the borders, so you can get accquainted with your new territory." Cloudswift nodded his head and followed Shinestar out of camp.

[Cloudswift, Shinestar;; Patrol]

Leader:
          Shinestar | 49 moons | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Cloudswift | 20 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:25 am

Tumbleclan
Number of Cats:20

Brindlewhisker turned out to be a very good addition to the clan. She kept Slatestorm company, and had become good friends with the tom, and she also got along with every other clanmember, even wily Swanfoot and surly Rippedears. Sagestar was very glad to have bought her to Tumbleclan, but begrudgingly, he knew to thank Starclan. Flicking his tail, he spotted Brownpaw slinking dismally across camp, head bowed. ''Brownpaw, you alright?'' he called out, frowning. The lanky apprentice said nothing, but motioned to Swanfoot and Rippedears, just across camp. They were mooning over one another, although the leader had his suspicions that Swanfoot was only trying to continue her bloodline and had no real romance interest in Rippedears. ''I'm sorry, Brownpaw.'' sighed Sagestar. He felt somewhat guilty about appointing Rippedears to be his mentor, but what could he do? The choice had been made. ''Not only that, but Rosepaw keeps vanishing!'' Brownpaw moaned bitterly, flashing Sagestar a look of despair. ''I'm sorry, Brownpaw.'' Sagestar replied, uncertain of how to help out this poor fellow. ''If it makes you better, there's only one more session until you get your name!'' Sagestar exclaimed, with a weak smile. To his surprise, Brownpaw merely rolled his eyes and slunk off, disappearing into the apprentice den.

''He's sad.'' Greynose pointed out, glancing at Sagestar. ''I know...why?'' he inquired. ''Swanfoot's expecting kittens...she should be dumping Rippedears soon.'' he sighed. ''Oh dear...'' Sagestar groaned, shaking his head grimly. ''Well, I'm not going to be there, for the drama!'' Greynose exclaimed, padding towards slumbering Speckledears. Sagestar nodded slowly, watching Greynose depart with a sniffling Speckledears and a tired Bearclaw at his heels. ''I feel as though I'm betraying Tumbleclan.'' Sagestar sighed under his breath, thinking about his dear Robinstar. Little did he know that was how many cats in his clan felt, Burrwhisker, Ravenflower, Greynose, Blacknose. A lot. ''Where were you?'' Squirreltail mewed anxiously, staring at Blacknose. The ember flecked cat shuffled her paws nervously, not meeting her friend's gaze. ''Nowhere...lets just hunt!'' She mewed, darting off. Squirreltail could not help but follow Blacknose, sighing to herself.

(Swanfoot and Rippedears are having kittens, Greynose, Bearclaw and Speckledears are on patrol, Squirreltail and Blacknose are on patrol)

Leader:
          Sagestar | 59 | Male | X

Deputy:
          Greynose | 64 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Ravenflower | 52 | Female | X
          Russetfern | 20 | Female | X
          Warriors:
          Swanfoot| 71 | Female | X
          Bearclaw | 57 | Female | X
          Shadetail | 46 | Male | X
          Pebblecreek | 28 | Male | X
          Burrwhisker | 22 | Male | X
          Sootmask | 22 | Female | X
          Rippedears | 50 | Male | X
          Speckledears | 52 | Male | X
          Squirreltail | 24 | Female | X
          Blacknose | 24 | Female| X
          Addertooth | 45 | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Bleakpaw | 14 | Male | X
          Rosepaw | 10 | Female | X
          Dustpaw | 8 | Male | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
          Slatestorm | 130 | Male | X
          Brindlewhisker | 121 | Female | X
    Ally Clans:
    Sleetclan | Wolfy858
    Sageclan | Kaden
    Beechclan | Hazilnut
    Coveclan | Mocksun
    Streamclan | Justice 'n' Joy
    Soulclan | KrazyKitty00
    Reedclan | Areater
    Flurryclan | Nyeh Heh Heh!!

Enemy Clans
    Witherclan | SeedCakes
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint| Cures greencough and Whitecough - x2
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing and to help calm cats down.
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes throats and prevents coughs.
    Feverfew | Used to cool feverish cats, treat head pain and reduce fever, colds and stomach ailments.
    Cobweb | Used to bandage up wounds and stop bleeding.
    Marigold | Used to cure infections, inflammations, bleeding and stiff joints.
    Horsetail | Used to cure infections and stop bleeding
    Poppy Seeds | Used to ease pain and help sleep, not suggested for pregnant queens
    Bindweed | Use to help heal broken bones and hold them
    Catchweed | The same as bindweed, except they can also hold wounds together.
    Deathberries | Very poisonous, can kill a warrior in minutes, a kitten in seconds! X0
    (Although technically most of these are poisonous to cats anyway.)

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Rippedears | Bleakpaw| 3 | Climbing, Hunting, Fighting,
    Pebblecreek | Rosepaw | 2 | Hunting, Fightning
    Swanfoot | Dustpaw | 1 | Fightning,

Deceased Cats:
    Mudkit | Ate Deathberries - X - 6 moons old - Died as a kitten - Renamed Mudpaw in honour.

Mates:
    Addertooth and Shadetail - Cootpaw and Burrpaw - Dustkit and Mudkit
    Swanfoot and Speckledears - Brownkit -
    Swanfoot and Rippedears -
    Greynose and Foxtail of Sageclan - Ashpaw and Rosepaw
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby røsebud » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:59 pm

Number of Cats: 11
Next Moonpool Visit: February 11

Robinstar bounded back to camp, urgency in her eyes as she told Brambletooth what she had found. She finished by describing where she had picked up the scent. "Unfortunately, I can't come with you, as I have to visit the moonpool today," she concluded. Brambletooth nodded. "I'll bring Sootpelt with me," he decided. "Good thinking," the leader meowed. She hesitated a moment, then padded swiftly from the camp. The deputy rushed to the medicine den. "Sootpelt, Robinstar said that she scented an injured kit while out on patrol. I would like to to come with me," he explained. "Of course I'm coming. Speckledpaw, go see if you can find any herbs," the medicine cat ordered, smiling slightly as his apprentice briskly padded off without objection. To Brambletooth, he mewed, "We'll have to go quickly. Now where exactly did Robinstar say this kit was?" "I'll lead the way," the red tabby assured. "Tanglestep and Cloudmask, lead the apprentices on a hunting patrol," he meowed over his shoulder as he and Sootpelt padded from camp.

"You know why Robinstar's at the moonpool, right?" Cherrypaw whispered to Cricketpaw as they padded with the patrol into the forest. The younger apprentice looked confused. "No...why?" she mewed. Cherrypaw smirked. "Because I'm becoming a warrior," she purred smugly. The young calico opened her mouth to protest, but before she could say anything, Cherrypaw mewed, "Brambletooth told me himself." Cricketpaw scowled, and the older apprentice looked very content with herself. However, a small grin gradually spread across the younger she-cat's face. "You know what? I'm happy for you," Cricketpaw mewed. Cherrypaw blinked, trying not to look surprised. "When you're a warrior, I won't have to share a den with you anymore! It'll be great!" Unfortunately, Cricketpaw didn't get to savor her denmate's reaction, as Tanglestep whipped around, his glare harsh and piercing. "Quiet, Cricketpaw! You'll scare away all of the prey with your endless chattering," he hissed. Cricketpaw bowed her head in submission, repressing a giggle at Cherrypaw's scowl.

Once a sufficient amount of prey had been collected, Tanglestep turned to the apprentices. "Bring the fresh-kill back to the camp. I'd like to speak with Cloudmask for a little while," he ordered. The gray and white she-cat's heart fluttered in hope as she gazed at the warrior. "Good job today, Cherrypaw. You'll make a fine warrior," he added. The russet apprentice basked in his pride and Cricketpaw frowned before the two of them made their way back to camp. "What is it that you wanted to talk to me about, Tanglestep?" Cloudmask asked, her voice soft and lilting. The warrior tom cleared his throat and began to stroll through the trees, Cloudmask at his side. "Ever since you first came into AspenClan, I have thought you to be a very attractive she-cat," he began. Cloudmask tried to utter a thank you, but the mew got caught in her throat. Could this really be happening? "I've seen the way you look at me, Cloudmask. I can tell that you feel the same way I do," the tom continued. The young she-cat felt almost faint with joy. "Will you be my mate?" he finally asked. Cloudmask purred loudly. It wasn't quite as romantic as she had anticipated, but that wasn't important. All that mattered was that Tanglestep wanted her to be his mate. "Of course!" she breathed, eagerly stepping forward to lick his cheek.

Robinstar slowly stepped up to the moonpool, crouching low to lap up a few drops of the cool water. Within moments, she was asleep. "Good evening," she greeted her starry-furred ancestors. "Thanks to you, AspenClan is doing very well. Cloudmask is settling in nicely, and Swiftfern's kits are nearly apprentices. One of our current apprentices, Cherrypaw, is doing very well in her training. Brambletooth says she is very hardworking and determined as well. I ask for your approval for me to make her into a warrior," Robinstar meowed. "I ask that you send me a warrior, or perhaps an apprentice. AspenClan could use some extra paws helping out. We also need mentors for Swiftfern's kits, and I suspect we may have more kits on the way soon," she purred, thinking of Tanglestep and Cloudmask. "Thank you for your consideration," the leader concluded. "I'll be back soon enough."

Patrol (looking for injured kit): Brambletooth, Sootpelt
Collecting herbs: Speckledpaw
Hunting: Tanglestep, Cloudmask, Cherrypaw, Cricketpaw
Becoming mates: Tanglestep & Cloudmask
Becoming a warrior: Cherrypaw (Cherryclaw)
Asking StarClan for another warrior or apprentice: Robinstar

((So much happening in AspenClan today :shock: ))

Leader:
          Robinstar | 58 moons | female | X

Deputy:
          Brambletooth | 46 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Sootpelt | 50 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Speckledpaw | 9 moons | male | X

Warriors:
          Tanglestep | 28 moons | male | X
          Cloudmask | 20 moons | female X

Apprentices:
          Cherrypaw | 12 moons | female | X
          Cricketpaw | 9 moons | Female | X

Queens:
          Swiftfern | 39 moons | female | X

Kits:
          Birdkit | 4 moons | female | X
          Sparkkit | 4 moons | male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Iceclan | Bumbletear
    Birchclan | .galaxy.
    Reedclan | Areater
    Beechclan | hazilnut

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Blackberry leaves [x1] | eases the swelling
    of bee stings
    Broom [x1] | used in poultices for wounds
    and broken legs
    Catmint [x1] | best remedy for greencough
    Celandine [x1] | juice soothes damaged eyes
    Cobweb [x1] | pressed onto wound to soak
    up or stop/slow bleeding or to bind broken
    bones
    Comfrey root [x1] | can repairs broken
    bones, soothe wounds and burns, or help
    wrenched claws; helps itching or inflammation
    on stiff joints; eases stiffness on wrenched
    shoulders when lined in a nest
    Dock [x1] | can soothe scratches and sore
    paws, and can ease the pain of wounds if put in
    a nest
    Goatweed [x1] | eases anxiety and grief
    Goldenrod]/b] | good for healing wounds
    [b]Honey
    [x1] | soothes infections or coughing;
    great for smoke-damaged or sore throats; help
    cats swallow other herbs; gives energy
    Marigold [x1] | can stop infection or
    bleeding; used for inflammation of stiff joints
    Poppy seeds [x1] | they can help with sleep
    or soothe shock, distress, or pain; not for
    nursing queens
    Stinging nettle [x1] | can induce vomiting,
    bring down swelling, help with wounds or fight
    infection; helps heal broken bones when mixed
    with comfrey
    Yarrow [x1] | extracts toxins from wounds;
    makes a cat vomit up poison; used to heal
    cracked pads
    Hawkweed [x1] | like catmint, but not as
    strong

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Robin | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Brambletooth | Cherrypaw | 4
    1. hunting
    2. fighting
    3. climbing
    4. ?
    Tanglestep | Cricketpaw | 2
    1. hunting
    2. climbing
    Sootpelt | Speckledpaw

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Brambletooth and Swiftfern | Birdkit, Sparkkit
    Tanglestep and Cloudmask | no kits
    rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:49 pm

Griffingirl4everx3 wrote:
Tunnelclan
muddystar walks around her newly formed clan, she didn't have any cats to join the clan, but she had made a few of the dens already. She looks around the camp a bit more before padding out and heading towards the moonwhatever to ask them for a cat to join

Muddystar wakes up, feeling refreshed and calmed by her night by the moonpool. Hopefully Starclan had heard her pleas. That question was answered then when she exited the cave in which the moonpool resided and found a cat waiting for her patiently. Their ears pricked up as they saw her approaching before they bowed their head respectfully towards them. "Hello. Muddystar right? Starclan sent me to you. As your new deputy I should say."
Starclan has sent you a Deputy!

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Phina Wolf wrote:
SwiftClan
SilverStar glanced nervously around her expansive territory. She had seen some shifty looking cats on her way to the moonpool, and didn't wand them hunting on SwiftClan territory. She was about to call you ShadowFlight when he appeared from the border of tall grass surrounding their camp, "Shall we go on patrol? I scented some strange cats nearby." He commented, touching noses with SilverStar affectionately. "Not a bad idea." SilverStar replied, stifling a purr of pleasure. "Starting at the south border?" "Seems like as good a place as any." ShadowFlight agreed, falling into step beside his leader.

[SilverStar, ShadowFlight || border patrol}

Silverstar followed along the border though her nerves were still growing with every pawsteps she took. Though, feeling Shadowflight brush against her occasionally made her feel better. But then the scent caught her and her fur bristled. She could hear the low growl that came from her deputy, signaling that he scented it too. "There is some one coming." He voiced, unsheathed his claws defensively, readying for a fight. "Don't attack without my word." She warned, hoping whoever was approaching was friendly. That prayer was answered when out came a young cat, looking a tad bit older than a kit. "Oh man... wrong turn again..." They huffed as they continued to walk forward, only to stop upon finally noticing the presence of the two older cats.. "O-Oh.. hi?"

While on patrol, Silverstar and Shadowflight found an apprentice.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Bumbletear wrote:

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴜs ᴀʟʟ
Whisperstar walked alongside the newest warrior of Lunarclan, Shadowtail, and smiled as the younger she-cat swiveled her head around to stare at everything. It's beautiful, isn't it? she said with a smile. Shadowtail turned her head back to the leader and nodded It's amazing! I can't believe I didn't try to wander in these fields sooner! Whisperstar's smile broadene Just wait until you see it under the light of a full moon, everything seems to be glowing. And when the fire-flies emerge... she trailed off with a purr. Shadowtail smiled I can't wait!

___

Whitefoot yawned slightly as he stalked through the plains. He was on hunting duty once more, and again he was alone. Of course, that was probably because Whispersar wanted to get Shadowtail used to the borders, but still, Whitefoot just couldn't wait for the time when they had more members, and no cat would be alone in their duties.

[Whisperstar and Shadowtail are on patrol]
[Whitefoot is hunting near the East Border - Plains]

As the day waned, Whisperstar began to lead Shadowtail back. The two mollies learned a lot about each other and had really clicked. Whisperstar knew that they would make great friends, and that Shadowtail would be a great warrior. "Ah, I really like it here." "That's good to know. It would sadden me if you didn't." The two laughed before letting the comforting silence fill the air. It was soon broken as a cat walked into view and gasped. "Sister?!" They shouted exasperated as the cat dashed towards Shadowtail and purred up a strom. Whisperstar was confused, as well as Shadowtail herself before what was happening fully processed. "Is that really you?" She mewed. "Of course! I was so worried about you. Where have you been?" They asked, stepping back before finally noticing Whisperstar and immediately going on edge. Shadowtail noticed before catching on. "Oh right! Whisperstar, this is my littermate I told you about."

While on patrol, Whisperstar and Shadowtail found a Warrior.
While hunting, Whitefoot caught 1 squirrel and 1 mouse.

Nyeh Heh Heh!! wrote:
Flurryclan
Pinejaw and Appleblossom sit inside the Nursery. She gives her the true story about why she had Skykit. " I need your help, I need to return this kit to my mate. " she meowed. Pinejaw nodded, " We should wait until she's a bit older, though. " Appleblossom nodded and curled her tail around the kitten. Pinejaw then padded out of the den.

She padded by the medicine cat den, where she then locked eyes with Jaychirp. Pinejaw blushed and quickly turned her head away. Eagletalon, Darkmask, and Dawnpaws padded over. " Oh! I totally almost forgot about our hunting patrol. Let's go! " she meowed, clearing her thoughts.
{ Hunting Patrol: Eagletalon, Darkmask, Dawnpaws }

A flustered Jaychirp sat inside the medicine den. S-she looked at me, didn't she.. he thought, as he arranged the herbs. A small blush was upon his face when he saw Cinderleaf pad inside. " Let's go get some herbs, Jaychirp. " He simply nodded, without making eye-contact and followed her out into the territory.
{ Herb Collecting: Jaychirp and Cinderleaf }

Hawkpaw skipped over towards his mentor. " I'm ready to train, Blacknose! " he meowed with a giant grin from ear to ear. Blacknose looked down at his apprentice. " Alrighty! Let's go. "
{ Training: Hawkpaw and Blacknose }

" Mommy! Mommy! Can we see the camp now? " Owlkit meowed, looking up at Palefur. Her eyes were tinted red. She nodded, letting out a fake smile. Owlkit and Fawnkit looked outside of the den. " Nevermind! We decided we didn't wanna go outside.. "

Oakstream and Rosemask decided they should go on a small border patrol, and tell each other about where they went. " Well, I met up with this tom I met at the gathering.. he's really charming. " she meowed with a giggle. " I promise I won't tell! Now, don't tell anyone, but I also met up with someone.. well actually.. more like they ran into me. " He meowed, " She was lost in our territory, so I helped her back to her clan.. "
{ Border Patrol: Oakstream and Rosemask }

"No no, you're doing it wrong. Kick with your hind paws! Keep your head up! Starclan your helpless.." Blacknose huffed, ears drooping as Hawkpaw attempted to learn how to swim. And boy was he terrible. "No no don't- ugh... You know what, let's try doing something else." The warrior caved, turning to leave the river. Hawkpaw rise from the water, standing up and coughing a bit before looking at his mentor. "No! I can do this!" "I don't thin-" "Just let me keep trying!" Hawkpaw demanded, staring hard at Blacknose, not too eager to take no for an answer. Blacknose stayed silent for a long time before sighing once again and nodding. "Alright fine. Let's take this slower.

While training, Hawkpaw learned the Hunting skill.
While hunting, your patrol caught 1 Hare and 1 vole
While herb hunting, Cinderleaf and Jaychirp found Comfrey Root, Yarrow, and Lamb's Ear
Oakstream and Rosemask scented a fox on the territory. Be careful...

Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:

Ravenstar's smoke colored pelt weaved through the grasses as he walked along the Obsidianclan/Ivyclan border. He didn't really trust those Obsidianclan cats, and so he wanted to just check to make sure everything was alright.

[Ravenstar | Patrol | East Border | Plains | Shared with Obsidianclan]

Ravenstar had paused on his patrol, breathing in the air of the plains and feeling a calm relief surround him. It was always nice coming out here. So warm and welcoming. Relaxing too. The leader exhaled in a sigh before opening his eyes after closing them briefly in that serene moment. When his eyes did open though, he was met face to face with another cat, noses almost touching as they looked at him curiously. "Oh good. I thought you were frozen here." They said teasingly as they backed away, though they were still fully worried. "Can I help you?" The leader asked, a bit upset that this calm moment was ruined. "Yes yes actually. You see, I'm looking for Ravenstar. I heard that he started a clan and I was hoping to join." The cat tilted their head and smiled. Ravenstar was a bit surprised that word had somehow spread about him, but he wasn't upset at all. "Actually, that would be me."

While on patrol, Ravenstar found a warrior.

BrightDays wrote:
SnowClan
Deerstar smiled at her small clan. "We seem to be faring well," she meowed, her tail flicking. "I'm going to Moonpool tonight," she told her clanmates. "Powderbreeze, I'd like a hunting patrol to go out," she told her deputy, before starting out to Moonpool. "StarClan thank you for sending me my clanmates, we are still small, but I feel we are ready for another cat," she meowed, reaching the bank of the Moonpool. "I'd like another warrior, to help Ocrafur with his duties," she meowed.

Powderbreeze watched Deerstar leave, before turning to Ocrafur. "Guess we're the hunting patrol today," she murmured to the warrior. Ocrafur nodded and followed the deputy out.

Hailwish sighed. "Alone again," he murmured. "Guess, I'll see what I find herb related, and explore the territory a bit," he told himself, heading out behind the hunting patrol.

Herb Hunting: Hailwish
Hunting Patrol: Powderbreeze and Ocrafur
Visiting Moonpool: Deerstar who's requesting a Warrior

Deerstar yawned and gave a small shiver as she woke up in the cave of the Moonpool. She smiled down at the reflection of the sky in its waves before turning around to see a cat batting boredly at their tail. "Oh you're up. Finally..." They muttered, rolling to their paws before looking at the leader. "Come on, let's go. I'm not in the mood for introductions so save it or whatever..." They said before padding out, not caring much if Deerstar joined them. The leader on the other hand stood shocked for a moment, for every cat sent to her by Starclan was so kind and friendly. She felt down for a moment but decided that she was not going to let this ruin her day. They're clan was growing! What's not to be happy about?

Starclan has sent you a Warrior!
While out hunting, Powderbreeze and Ocrafur caught 1 Stoat and 1 Ermine
While herb hunting, Hailwish found Goldenrod and Thyme

pepper. wrote:
Boulderstar slowly made his way to the moonpool, weaving around the trees in the dense forest that was his new Clan's territory. Some cats might get claustrophobic in these woods, but it felt like the perfect home to the large brown tom. As he neared the cave that harbored the moonpool, he began to think about which was more important at the moment: a deputy or a medicine cat. He would need the deputy to help him go out and hunt, patrol the borders, and keep the Clan organized. On the other hand, a medicine cat would truly be vital if he was going to start this Clan; they would need someone to keep everyone healthy and well. His mind made up, he lowered himself to the pool and touched his nose to the cool water. "StarClan, thank you for allowing me to begin to build this Clan -- I am truly grateful for the territory you have granted me. I must ask one more thing of you: please send to me a medicine cat to ensure the health of my Clan."

{ Boulderstar at the moonpool requesting a medicine cat }

"Hey!" Boulderstar groaned and waved his tail passively at the force that nudged him. It did it again and the voice echoed in his mind once again. "Hey!" He simply muttered something along the lines of 'just one more mouse' before lashing his tail once more. There was an angry grunt beside him before her felt a sharp pain suddenly form in his tail, causing him to jump up frightened and in pain. Now giving a few soothing lick to his wounded tail, he turned a glare at the source, coming eyes to eye with a very annoyed looking cat. "About time. You are just impossible to wake up. I thought Starclan sent me to a dead cat." They huffed. "Sorry for stepping on you tail though.. that was rude of me.." "Yes. Yes it was..." The leader muttered in agreement as he gave another lick to his tail. "Can I help you by any chance?" He asked, looking at them fully now. "Ah, I'm your new medicine cat." They smile.

StarClan has granted you a Medicine cat!
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:28 am

hiraeth. wrote:
[ Moonpool Visit: Deputy ]
[ Hunting Patrol: Pinefur ]
Oatstar awoke early to head out to the moonpool and request a deputy - they would need one soon to help organize patrols and keep everything running smoothly. As she reached the moonpool, she took a deep breath and reached her nose to touch the rippling waters and a feeling of calmness washed over her as she succumbed to the darkness.

Flashback to earlier that day, Oatstar asked Pinefur if he would be so kind as to patrol the borders as well as bring back any prey he might come across. The kind medicine cat, of course, agreed immediately and set out into the woods shortly after Oatstar.

Starclan has granted your wish and has sent you a deputy
While hunting, Pinefur caught a chickadee and a squirrel

{{I love the first picture for Oatstar. She's so pretty!}}

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

crutchie_ wrote:
Wolfstar yawned as he made his way out of his deb. The shadows of Hollowclan were a light gray as the sun seeped through the large willow trees all around them. His amber eyes school scanned the quiet camp until he found the thick gray coat of his medicine cat, Honeygaze. The she-cat was busy grooming herself in the middle of the camp next to the barren fresh-kill pile. Wolfstar frowned. He needed to go hunting or the only other cat in his clan was going to starve.

"Good morning, Honeygaze." He meowed as he approached the she-cat. Honeygaze lifted her head and sat up straight, her amber eyes closing in a gesture of greeting. "Greetings, Wolfstar." She said, "You have something to ask me?"

Wolfstar cocked his head. The medicine cat was already beginning to surprise him. "Um, yes. I was wondering if you'd like to go on patrol with me? Perhaps on the way back we can look for herbs or catch some prey?"

"Of course, Wolfstar. Lead the way."

[Wolfstar, Honeygaze - Border Patrol/ Herb hunt]

While on patrol, Wolfstar and Honeygaze found a warrior
While on patrol, Wolfstar and Honeygaze caught a rabbit and a squirrel
While on patrol, Wolfstar and Honeygaze found catmint and cobwebs

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

justice'n'joy wrote:
"We need to up our game with hunting!" Ripplestar yowled. "We shall have two hunting patrols of six cats each!" The cats murmured in agreement. Ripplestar sat down, pleased with himself. He had sixteen willing cats (not including him) and more on the way. His heart burst with pride to think that his daughter's kits would arrive soon. A shriek broke the silence and the leader sprung up. Was Ambergaze alright? Of course she was. It wasn't her scream. It was Skyfrost. Ripplestar watched as Flintberry raced into the den. "It is going to be alright," he heard her reassure the queen. Dapplefeather ran the other way. She was probably finding herbs.
[size=85]. The apprentices train while two patrols go out. Skyfrost is kitting and Dapplefeather finds herbs.

The first hunting patrol caught a rabbit, trout and squirrel
The second hunting patrol caught a carp, sparrow and vole
While training, Minnowpaw and Pebblepaw learned the Battle skill
While herb hunting, Dapplefeather found sorrel and borage
Skyfrost gave birth to two kits

void gear. wrote:
The stars where still shining bright when Owlfur stepped outside of the warriors' nest, a curious trill left him as he saw Shadowstar sitting outside her den with her head turned towards the sky, her eyes were shut and she had a serene look on her face as the cool air swept through her soft, black pelt. Owlfur took a deep breath, making sure his paws did not make a sound as he slowly approached her, his ears twitched once he caught wind of her quiet mutterings that she was making under her breath. 'Ah, now I see.' The deputy thought as he remembered how Shadowstar had told him she liked to wake up before anyone else so that she could pray to StarClan in peace. He nodded his head in understanding at the time, though now he could really witness how devoted the molly was to the spirits.

Owlfur decided to sit down, resting his tabby tail over his forepaws as he watched his leader continue to pray with a content smile on his face. He even shut his eyes the same way she did to attempt to pray to StarClan himself even though he knew it wouldn't work, he didn't share the same beliefs as Shadowstar did, though it was nice so - it made him feel closer to the molly in a way. Owlfur stayed quiet for a few more moments with his head bowed to the ground, only opening his eyes and raising his head upwards to see Shadowstar stare at him with a amused and fond look. "Good morning, Owlfur." Shadowstar mewed kindly which made the deputy's heart flutter: he loved that no matter what tone she spoke in, Owlfur found himself enchanted by it immediately.

But to be quite frank, Owlfur had lost count of how many things he had grown to love about the molly, he suspected he loved her more than there were stars in the sky. The tom purred at Shadowstar as he got up to his paws, nodding in greeting to her like he always did when everyone was awake. "And the same to you, Shadowstar." He replied, smiling widely at her. "We've got quite the busy day today." Owlfur remarked as he flicked his tail in the direction of the apprentice's den. Shadowstar immediately got what he was referring to, feeling prideful of the three toms who would be getting their warrior names later on today. "It's incredible how much PineClan has grown, the days where it was just you and I seem like their nine lifetimes away now." She mewed, her smile turning reminiscent.

Owlfur's smile mirrored her own, though he couldn't help but secretly miss those moments when it was just them together, back when they didn't need to focus on their duties as leader and deputy as much as they did now. He was brought back out of his thoughts after hearing Shadowstar sigh and shake her head as if she was attempting to rid herself from thoughts of the past. "We can't spend all day reminiscing, just look, the sun's already coming up." The molly mewed, both her and Owlfur craned their heads upward to see the sky beginning to lighten. Owlfur was surprised at how fast the time went, he would have to get the dawn patrol ready now. "Looks like that's my cue, better wake up some of our cats." He mewed, making Shadowstar nod her head in understanding as she watched the tom pad towards the warrior's den to gather his patrol. The leader mewed greetings to the sleepy duo of Rowanpelt and Shrikeface as they followed the deputy towards the camp exit. Shadowstar was about to gather a hunting patrol until a mew from Owlfur made her pause. "And Shadowstar? Forgive me if this is sudden, but I love you."

Shadowstar turn to look at Owlfur, her eyes softened and she purred affectionately at the tom she had always considered her greatest friend, and as of now: her mate.

"I know."

///

It was now the afternoon, and thank StarClan that the weather stayed nice for Lizardpaw, Magpiepaw, and Aspenpaw to complete their final assesment. They had just finished and were now waiting underneath the shade of the oak tree for their mentors to finish talking about their training and whether they were truly ready to receive their names. Aspenpaw grumbled impatiently, burying his head into his brother's black-and-white fur while Magpiepaw looked very confused by what he was doing. Out of the three, it was Lizardpaw that seemed the most excited, it was almost comical to see the young tom's green eyes light up with unmistakable glee. "S-so, Lizardpaw. You look like you're excited?" Magpiepaw awkwardly mewed, attempting to distract himself as Aspenpaw still had his head pressed against his side. He nearly breathed a sigh of relief when Aspenpaw pulled himself out and snorted at Lizardpaw, a knowing smirk was on his face, making both his brother and Lizardpaw gulp nervously. "Pssh, please. I know you're just happy getting so you can impress your girlfriend." Aspenpaw mewed, his voice taking on a teasing tone as he spoke to Lizardpaw.

Lizardpaw bared his teeth, narrowing his eyes at Aspenpaw as his mind began racing about whether or not the gray tabby had spotted him while he out meeting with Rosepaw. The teasing tom's smirk grew over seeing his reaction and decided to kick it up a notch, leaning real close to Lizardpaw's face to the point where their noses were touching and batted his eyelashes playfully. Magpiepaw hid his snout in his paws as he tried not to giggle as he didn't want to unleash Lizardpaw's wrath. The tom growled and shoved Aspenpaw's chest with his forepaw, refusing to look at the smug expression he knew was on his face. Aspenpaw laughed, rolling his eyes and licking at his chest fur. "Well, I guess I can see the appeal for Fawnpaw, she's pretty cute if you can get over how meek she is." Aspen mewed, making Lizardpaw want to sigh in relief as it appeared that his denmate didn't know about Rosepaw after all.

Magpiepaw could feel a growl build up in his throat as he heard Aspenpaw talk bad about Fawnpaw yet again, sitting up at cuffing his brother on the ear. "When are you ever going to leave Fawnpaw alone?" He hissed, taking both Aspenpaw and Lizardpaw aback by how the normally level-headed apprentice sounded. Magpiepaw gazed angrily at his brother, Aspenpaw stared coolly back at him before grunting and turning his back away. Magpiepaw sighed and gave an apologetic look at Lizardpaw. Just as he was about to say that he should be apologizing to his brother, the cat that they were fighting about appeared. "Hi there, guys!" Fawnpaw mewed cheerfully, catching Magpiepaw's attention almost instantly. The black-and-white tom's eyes softened as he stood up and bumped his head against his denmate's in greeting, causing the light brown molly to giggle embarrassingly. "Hey there Fawnpaw, are you going training?" He asked, Fawnpaw pulled away to nod at him, a nervous smile on her face as her eyes darted towards the entrance to camp.

"Training outside? That's great! I'm proud of you." Magpiepaw mewed genuinely, he was the only apprentice to understand how terrifying the forest was to Fawnpaw as she had confessed to him that a fox had attacked and killed her mother when she was barely two moons old, thus she couldn't face being outside due to remembering her mother's death. But with support from her aunt Wasptail, her mentor Comfreyfang, and from Magpiepaw himself: Fawnpaw was looking like she was starting to recover. "I hope it's fast, I want to see you become a warrior." The molly mewed, making Magpiepaw purr and lick her on the top of her forehead. "I wish you were up there with me, but at least I'll only have to wait a moon." He admitted, ignoring Aspenpaw's groan of disgust in the background followed by Lizardpaw's laugh at the tabby's reaction.

Fawnpaw stuttered as she struggled to respond, though she was saved from having to say anything as her mentor called her over so they could leave. Fawnpaw simply grinned at Magpiepaw, bounding away from him quickly so he couldn't see her flustered expression.

Actions wrote:Becoming Mates [With Kits]: Shadowstar + Owlfur
Border Patrol: Owlfur + Rowanpelt + Shrikeface | Rowanpelt splits off towards the JinxClan border, hoping to spot Velvetrabbit
Hunting Patrol: Shadowstar + Wasptail + Minkcloud
Warrior Ceremonies: Lizardpaw (-stripe) + Magpiepaw (-whisker) + Aspenpaw (-heart)
Training: Comfreyfang > Fawnpaw

Shadowstar is expecting kits! They are due in two moons
The border patrol passed uneventfully
While hunting, Shadowstar, Wasptail and Minkcloud caught a wren and thrush
Lizardpaw, Magpiepaw and Aspenpaw are now warriors!
While training, Fawnpaw learned the Climbing skill

shooting star, wrote:
      Maplestar yawned, stealing a glance at their empty prey pile. She narrowed her eyes, and pounced out of her cave, narrowly missing the new medicine cat of her clan, Echosong. Maplestar let out a yowl and landed wobbily, not too far from the sharp and disappointed glare of Echosong. "Echosong." Maplestar whirled around and quickly regained her posture. "I'm going off to find some food for today. Farewell." the small she-cat twirled back to the forest, and ran straight in without waiting for the other cat's reply.

Echosong muttered to herself, "A patrol sounds good. I'd better get some herbs, just in case anything goes wrong." and with just those few words floating in the air, the petalclan territory was blanketed with quiet once again.

[center][ maplestar goes on patrol. ]
[ echosong searches for herbs. ]

While on patrol, Maplestar found a deputy
While herb hunting, Echosong found catmint and poppy seeds

Areater wrote:
Starlingpaw and Stoatpaw sprinted towards the training grounds, excited to train for the first time. Ashpaw hung back, trying to talk to Nutpaw, but eventually she gave up. The other she-cat kept ignoring her. Ashpaw wondered what her deal was - maybe she was just shy?
Smokekit stood back, staring down at his paws. Silverwing, always the worried mother, licked the fur on his head. "You have to look handsome," she insisted. "But I don't want to be an apprentice," he admitted. "Then I won't be able to sleep in the same den as you guys and play with the other kits and get badger rides." Troutstar came up behind them. "I promise I'll give you badger rides forever," she meowed, gently leading him towards the floodless tree. Nervously, he looked back at Silverwing, then he looked back up at Troutstar. As they got up to the floodless tree, Troutstar looked on over the Clan towards Herontuft - the mentor she had chosen for her kit.
After the ceremony, the patrols headed out, buzzing with the excitement of the new apprentice, along with the four newer ones and three soon-to-be apprentices.

[ Nutpaw, Ashpaw, Starlingpaw, and Stoatpaw train.
Smokekit is ready to become an apprentice!
Deerstep and Acornpounce search for herbs.
Troutstar, Silverwing, Tumbleflight, Iceberry, Heathershade, and Littleglow go on a hunting patrol.
Herontuft and Barkstone go on patrol. ]

While training, Nutpaw, Ashpaw, Starlingpaw and Stoatpaw learned the Climbing skill
Smokekit has become an apprentice!
While herb hunting, Deerstep and Acornpounce found mouse bile, celandine and horsetail
While hunting, Troutstar, Silverwing, Tumbleflight, Iceberry, Heathershade and Littleglow caught a grebe, toad and water vole
The border patrol passed uneventfully

vampiress_fox wrote:
Blackberry trotted back into camp, her jaws filled with the precious herbs that her clan so desperately needed, only to find that there was a strange black and white cat sitting in camp.

"Who are you and what do you want?" She asked in a stern tone, her tail twitching worriedly.

If this cat meant the clan harm then she could do nothing about it, she was only a medicine cat after all. The black and white she-cat just looked at her with empty eyes as she flopped onto her side; her obviously pregnant belly protruding between her legs.

"My name is Blackmouth. I had heard that there was a clan in the are and was hoping to take refuge here with my kits." She responded in a quiet tone.

Blackberry knew that a pregnant cat would not be able to do much harm, so she led her towards the nursery. Skydapple looked up with interest as Blackberry led Blackmouth in.

"A new clan member?" Skydapple asked, suspicious of the foreign cat around her kits.

"Yes, she is expecting kits." Blackberry said as she checked Blackmouth over.

After introducing her to Skydapple, Blackberry left the nursery to meet Willowbolt and Tanagerpaw as they returned from their training. Soon after Brindlethorn and the rest of the patrol came back and Blackberry explained what she had found. Willowbolt nodded and decided to head to bed, The rest of the clan following suit. Once Jinxstar finally got back, Blackberry filled him in before retiring herself.

Jinxstar walked to the nursery to check on the new queen, then went to bed as well.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar awoke just as the sun was filtering through the entrance to his den. He walked out into the clearing to see that his clan mates were already starting to wake up. Willowbolt was following Brindlethorn out of the warrior's den, laughing at something he was saying.

"I just think that it is unfair, and that we should make the nursery bigger!" he grumbled as he went towards the fresh kill pile.

"Last I checked you were not a queen, there is no reason for you to be in the nursery. Skydapple and the kits will be fine without you." Willowbolt said with a smile as she grabbed her own prey.

Blackberry came out of the medicine den and headed towards the nursery to check on how the queens and kits were doing, she grabbed fresh kill for everyone on her way. Barkpaw and Tanagerpaw came walking out of the apprentice's den together, both smiling broadly.

"I just wish that he would make me a warrior already, I feel like I have learned everything I need to know already." Barkpaw grouched as he approached the fresh kill pile, not seeing Jinxstar standing right there.

Tanagerpaw only giggled as she grabbed prey to share with Barkpaw. Jinxstar was happy to see that his clan was thriving. Now, though, was the time to make a few more changes. Jinxstar jumped up onto a perch that overlooked the whole clearing and raised his voice.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gathering in the center of the clearing for a clan meeting!" he called out, "Today marks another milestone in our clan's history. We have now welcomed a new member, Blackmouth, and her soon to be delivered kittens into our clan. I know that she and her kits will be a great asset to our clan."

Blackmouth just smiled from the shadows of the nursery, her pale yellow eyes glinting in the morning light.

"Brindlethorn, I want you to take the apprentices out training. Velvetrabbit, take Flintshade and go hunting. Willowbolt, I would like for you to go out on a patrol with me." JInxstar concluded as he jumped down and started to lead the way out of camp.

Willowbolt was not sure why Jinxstar wanted to go on a patrol with her, normally they were busy doing other things. She did not complain, though, as she followed him out of camp.

"Come one you two, we need to get starting training and hunting." Brindlethorn said as he led the two apprentices out of camp.

Velvetrabbit hissed under her breath as she was stuck hunting with Flintshade. She hoped that he would be easy to lose, she really wanted to go back to the boarder and see if she could find Rowanpelt again. Flintshade walked over to her with a smile.

"Ready to go, Velvetrabbit?" Flintshade asked as he led the way out of camp.

Velvetrabbit followed reluctantly. Skydapple watched as Blackberry left camp, leaving her and her kits alone with Blackmouth. There was something about the queen that she did not like, something seemed very off at how soft spoken she was, and how her eyes seemed to never stop moving. It always felt like she was watching, studying the move of every cat. Skydapple tried to shrug it off as she watched her kits tussle in front of her, but she knew that she would never be comfortable with her kits being left alone with Blackmouth.

Blackmouth watched as Skydapple played with her kits. This was a nice place, but Blackmouth was far to concerned with Jinxstar to really care about anything else. She knew that he would be the one to target, he would be the one to either ruin her plans or bring them to fruition. All she had to do was behave until her kits were warriors, then her plans would be complete.

Jinxstar slowly led Willowbolt towards the eastern boarder, keeping silent the whole way. He had never felt his heard pound so badly in his life, and he never thought that he would be thinking this way about his best friend.

"Are you enjoying life in the clan so far, Willow?" Jinxstar asked, using her kittypet name.

Jinxstar rarely called her by her old name, and normally only when he knew they were alone. He always firmly believed in leaving you past behind you when you join his clan, but she knew that he would never give up on her old name. It made her feel special, in a way.

"Of course, it is a dream come true." Willowbolt said with a smile as she rubbed against Jinxstar's side.

JInxstar felt himself grow hot at her touch, though he was not sure why.

"You do not regret leaving your housefolk?" Jinxstar asked with surprise.

"Sometimes, when the nights get really cold. But I would never give up what I have now. My life here is so much better. I have so many friends here, I get to pass on my knowledge to a new generation. And I get to spend my life with you, Jinx. What more could a cat ask for?" Willowbolt purred as she smiled up at him.

"I would not have it any other way either, Willow." JInxstar said as he nuzzled into her, "Honestly, as much as i hated my housefolk, I hated leaving you behind even more. I don't ever want to lose you."

"I love you, Jinx, as more then just a leader." Willowbolt whispered as she leaned into him.

"Will you be my mate?" Jinxstar asked her.

"Of course, I have wanted nothing more since I first met you." Willowbolt said as she twined her tail with his.

Together the two of them walked to the boarder.

[Jinxstar and Willowbolt - boarder and hunting patrol, they have become mates]
[Blackberry - herb hunting]
[Brindlethorn, Barkpaw, and Tanagerpaw - training]
[Velvetrabbit - hunting, hoping to meet Rowanpelt again]
[Flintshade - hunting]
[Skydapple, Ashkit, Frecklekit, and Stormkit - in camp playing]
[Blackmouth - resting in the nursery]

Jinxstar is expecting kits! They are due in two moons
While herb hunting, Blackberry found alder bark and beech leaves
While training, Tanagerpaw learned the Climbing skill. Barkpaw learned Advanced Battle
While hunting, Velvetrabbit caught a chipmunk
While hunting, Flintshade caught a raven

a̷i̷y̷a̷n̷a̷ wrote:
Flowerstar looked down at the apprentice with pride, "You'll be wonderful for Mudstrike.." The she-cat murmured, before entering camp with the new apprentice, "Is that an apprentice..?" Mudstrike turned around, shocked, "Yes it is, and now it's your apprentice, I decided to name her Snowpaw." Flowerstar purred

"All herbs, gone!" Coaltail spat, flicking her tail, the she-cat padded towards Gravelswirl, "Are you-" "The kits are coming soon.." Gravelswirl whispered

{{You didn't specify what you wanted to happen in this post?}}

.galaxy. wrote:
I'm dying and don't have time to write a post but it's been a while since I made one so h e re i a m

[Robinstar is at Moonpool, asking for a warrior]
[Rainwhisker, Featherfur, Kestrelflight, Lilycloud, Frogstep, and Branchbelly are on a hunting patrol]
[Reedpaw is a warrior: Reedwhisker!]
[Finchpaw has his medicine cat name: Finchtuft]
[Rippleberry and Finchpaw[tuft] are out looking for herbs]

Starclan has sent you a warrior
While hunting, Rainwhisker, Featherfur, Kestrelflight, Lilycloud, Frogstep, and Branchbelly caught a robin, squirrel and rabbit
Reedpaw is now a warrior
Finchpaw has earned his full medicine cat name
While herb hunting, Rippleberry and Finchtuft found comfrey and horsetail

purrfect. wrote:
snowlily gently licked the head of her kit, who responded with a little squeak. her mate, larkwing, let out a purr. "he's so perfect," the warrior meowed, nuzzling the queen, "have you thought of a name for him yet?" before the white she-cat could reply, a shy meow was heard. "i didn't want to interrupt or anything, but stonestar asked me to tell you to organize a patrol." gingersplash was in the entrance of the nursery, her gaze landing on the tiny kitten. "aww! he's so cute!" the she-cat exclaimed, making the queen smile. snowlily gently nudged her mate towards the entrance. "go on now, you both need to catch prey for the clan." seeing larkwing's hesitation, she added, "i'll tell you his name afterwards." the warrior reluctantly nodded and exited the nursery and soon the white she-cat could hear his voice calling other warriors for a hunting patrol.

[ larkwing, nightstrike, ivystep, mudwhisker, sunstream, dustleap, gingersplash - hunting ]
[ sandheart, foxclaw, briarstripe, thislefang, firestorm, silvermist - hunting ]
[ owlpaw - training with hawkfeather - advanced fighting ]
[ owlpaw - warrior ceremony - owlflight ]
[ stonestar - moonpool - apprentice ]

While hunting, Larkwing, Nightstrike, Ivystep, Mudwhisker, Sunstream, Dustleap and Gingersplash caught a finch, trout and rabbit
While hunting, Sandheart, Foxclaw, Briarstripe, Thistlefang, Firestorm, and Silvermist caught a mouse, carp and squirrel
While training, Owlpaw learned the Advanced Battle skill
Owlpaw is now a warrior!
Starclan has sent you an apprentice

zephyrine wrote:
Emberstar was very pleased that they had found a cat willing to join the Clan. Ashenclaw, however, didn't take to him very well. "He's so quiet, he looks like he's plotting something..." he complained to the leader. She shushed him quickly, "Stop that, Ashenclaw. From the looks of him, he's certainly been through a lot, and we could use a seasoned warrior like him." The deputy grumbled something inaudible. The she-cat then turned to their new warrior. "Come on, I'll show you around the territory." Patchthorn nodded. "Sounds like a good idea." As they walked off, Ashenclaw let out a soft sigh. "I guess I'll go hunting then...."

[ The Clan consumes a squirrel, using two servings
Emberstar and Patchthorn go on border patrol
Ashenclaw goes hunting ]

While on patrol, Emberstar and Patchthorn found a medicine cat
While hunting, Ashenclaw caught a hare, squirrel and mouse

Swiftlet wrote:
Shinestar opened her eyes to find a cat spluttering and quickly leaping out of the Moonpool. "W-wha, how did I get here?" The cat hissed, quickly shaking out his wet pelt. Shinestar got up, and stepped closer to the soaked tom. "I am Shinestar. I suppose you are here to be my deputy." The cat tilted his head in confusion, and blinked. "Wait. I don't even know you! How can I become your deputy?' The cat meowed. Shinestar sighed. "Well, we'll just have to change that. Come with me, to Solarclan's territory." She left the cave, not expecting the white tom to follow her. The tom, surprisingly raced to catch up with her after pondering his choices. "Hey. What's happening?" He panted, running to keep up with Shinestar. She ignored him and raced back to Solarclan's territory. When they got there, the white tom flopped down and closed his eyes, exhausted from all the running. Shinestar padded to the center of the camp, and turned to face the tom. "I don't think you have properly introduced yourself, as have I. I am Shinestar, leader of Solarclan." The tom got up, having caught his breath, and looked at Shinestar. "I'm Cloudswift." Shinestar dipped her head, and decided to put her newest clanmate to use. "I'll show you around the borders, so you can get accquainted with your new territory." Cloudswift nodded his head and followed Shinestar out of camp.

[Cloudswift, Shinestar;; Patrol]

While on patrol, Shinestar and Cloudswift found a medicine cat
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:42 am

ReedClan
Number of Cats: 19

The apprentices raced out of camp, excited to train. Behind them, their mentors lagged. Behind them, Nutpaw lurked, not wanting to be near anyone. When they returned, it was already time for the apprentice ceremony. Starlingpaw leaned over to Stoatpaw and whispered, "Our den is going to be so cramped!" Nutpaw's fur prickled at the idea of sharing her den with even more cats. It was going to be just like the nursery, except without queens.
Silverwing assigned patrols quickly, placing herself in a hunting patrol. As she left camp, she licked Troutstar's cheek. "See you tonight," she meowed, knowing her mate was headed to the moonpool to ask for another warrior.

[ Nutpaw, Ashpaw, Starlingpaw, Smokepaw, and Stoatpaw train.
Windkit, Pebblekit, Doekit, and Stagkit are ready to become apprentices!
Deerstep and Acornpounce search for herbs.
Mothflame, Silverwing, Tumbleflight, Iceberry, Heathershade, and Littleglow go on a hunting patrol.
Herontuft and Barkstone go on patrol.
Troutstar goes to the moonpool to request a warrior. ]

Leader:
          Troutstar | 49 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
          Silverwing | 47 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cats:
          Deerstep | 41 moons | Tom | X
          Acornpounce | 25 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Herontuft | 51 | Tom | X
          Littleglow | 42 moons | Tom | X
          Weaselthroat | 26 moons | She-cat | X
          Minnowleap | 20 moons | Tom | X
          Iceberry | 17 moons | She-cat | X
          Barkstone | 17 moons | Tom | X
          Tumbleflight | 22 moons | Tom | X
          Heathershade | 32 moons | She-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Ashpaw | 10 moons | She-cat | X
          Stoatpaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
          Nutpaw | 8 moons | She-cat | X
          Starlingpaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
          Smokepaw | 7 moons | Tom | X
          Mothflame | 51 moons | She-cat | X

Queens:
          Cloud-dapple | 58 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
          Windkit | 6 moons | Tom | X
          Pebblekit | 6 moons | She-cat | X
          Doekit | 6 moons | She-cat | X
          Stagkit | 6 moons | Tom | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    SageClan | kaden
    PineClan | voidgear.
    TumbleClan | dinolil1
    HawkClan | slytherin_pureblood.
    AspenClan | tree~racer
    BirchClan | .galaxy.

Enemy Clans

Medicine Store
    Comfrey Root x1 | Repairs Broken Bones & Soothes Wounds
    Cobwebs x2 | To Soak Up & Stop Bleeding
    Goldenrod x1 | Heals wounds
    Chervil x1 | Helps infected Wounds, Bellyaches & Kitting
    Raspberry Leaf x1 | Can ease pain and help stop bleeding durring kitting
    Narcissus x1 | Can help a queen while kitting
    Burdock Root x1 | Cures infection when chewed into a pulp
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches
    Coltsfoot x1 | Helps with shortness of breath when chewed into a pulp
    Ragwort Leaves x1 | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    Tansy x1 | Good for curing coughs if eaten in small doses
    Catmint x2 | Best remedy for the greencough and whitecough.
    Chamomile x1 | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds and will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    Horsetail x1 |Treats infections and stops bleeding
    Celandine x1 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Mouse bile x1 | Forces ticks to fall off

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Perch | x1 | 2 servings
    Carp | x2 | 6 servings
    Catfish | x1 | 2 servings
    Water Voles | x2 | 2 servings
    Toads | x2 | 2 servings
    Grebes [ Birds ] | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Weaselthroat | Ashpaw | 2
    Tumbleflight | Nutpaw | 1
    Iceberry | Starlingpaw | 1
    Barkstone | Stoatpaw | 1
    Herontuft | Smokepaw | 0

Deceased Cats:
    Pinkkit | Stillborn

Mates:
    Herontuft and Cloud-dapple
    Troutstar and Silverwing
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember! » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:05 am

Thicketclan
Number of Cats: 5

Briarstar and Dapplewhisker returned to camp, carrying a large fish between them. Dapplewhisker had proven herself to be a wonderful hunter, dragging such a humongous fish out of the water. Sure, she needed help to bring it back to camp, but the initial capturing was splendid. "Thanks for the help Briarstar." Dapplewhisker mewed through the mouthful of scales, before dropping it onto the freshkill pile. Briarstar licked his lips, cleaning the fishy taste away from his muzzle, and he responded with a brisk "Thank you. Honeyfur soon padded over to check on the catch, loudly purring her praise to Dapplewhisker, who smiled warmly back at her. Soon enough, they heard a rustle of bushes, and Badgerclaw burst into Thicketclan Camp. At first Briarstar was worried that someone was hurt, but his expression was more excited than anything. "We caught wind of a kittypet wandering in our forests. I think they're lost. Maybe we could go find them?" Badgerclaw sat down and waited for the deputy, who padded in a moment later. She panted heavily, eyeing Badgerclaw sternly. "No, you won't. You just barely avoided getting stuck in the mud, I'm not letting you run after this kittypet alone." Badgerclaw huffed disappointedly, but didn't object any further. "Alright. You can return to find this kittypet tomorrow morning, but Badgerclaw will stay back." Briarstar ordered, flicking his tail slowly behind him. "But for now, gather around! I'm sure you're all hungry after such a day.." Dapplewhisker mewed brightly, dragging a snake and a lizard out of the freshkill pile. She patted them both, herself taking the lizard and dragging it towards where she and Briarstar sat. She nudged the snake towards Badgerclaw and Silvershade, and Honeyfur joined the pair somewhat reluctantly, eyeing the snake with distaste. After the finished their prey, they all went to their nests and drifted off to sleep.

Silvershade awoke to the Badgerclaw looking over his shoulder at her, but as soon as she opened her eyes, he abruptly jerked his head around and back to the ground. Silvershade smirked, nudging the black tom playfully with her nose. "You know I saw you." With a defeated yet amused sigh, Badgerclaw rolled over to gaze at her with his dull green eyes. "I guess you did." He purred, leaning forward to nuzzle her. Silvershade accepted it and they shared a quick embrace. The deputy stretched out, yawning softly before lifting herself out of her mossy nest. She ordered, "I'm going to hurry and see if I can find that kittypet. You tell Briarstar that he'll have to organize the patrols, he wouldn't mind." Silvershade began to speed up her pace as she neared the exit of camp, but Badgerclaw quickly dashed ahead to cut her off. "Be safe. Okay?" He asked, smiling gently at her. Silvershade chuckled softly and leaned forward to press her nose to his. "Don't worry, I will." With that, Silvershade sprinted out of camp, and after the kittypet's trail.

Briarstar awoke to Badgerclaw and Honeyfur chatting quietly, padding out into the open with a sigh. Honeyfur flicked an ear to him, but continued her conversation. "Good morning you two." Briarstar mewed, his bushy tail rippling behind him. Badgerclaw smiled and mewed a greeting, beginning to pad towards him. Briarstar and Badgerclaw exchanged a dip of their heads, and Badgerclaw explained. "Silvershade went out before dawn to track down that kittypet. She said to tell you to organize the patrols." Briarstar nodded, glancing quickly around camp. "I suppose. I and Honeyfur will patrol the borders, and Badgerclaw will take Dapplewhisker on a hunting patrol when she awakens." Briarstar nodded, gesturing the medicine cat to follow him.

[Silvershade returns to find the kittypet.]
[Briarstar and Honeyfur patrol the borders.]
[Dapplewhisker and Badgerclaw go on a hunting patrol.]
The clan consumes a snake and a lizard, using two servings.

Leader:
          Briarstar | 42 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Silvershade | 34 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Honeyfur | 22 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
          Dapplewhisker | 24 moons| She-cat | X
          Badgerclaw | 32 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Bordering Clans
    Obsidianclan | forgetful. | North
    Clan Name | Username | East
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox | West
    Clan Name | Username | South

Medicine Store
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Horsetail x1|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Cobwebs x1 | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Poppy Seeds x1 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    Fennel x1 | Helps pain in the hips.
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    Watermint x1 | Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    Dandelion x1 | Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    Goatweed x1 | Eases anxiety and grief.
    Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    Catmint x1 | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 |1 servings
    Snake | x0 | 0 |1-2 servings
    Lizard | x0 | 0 |1 servings
    Fish | x1 | 3 | 1-3 servings
    Toad | x0 | 0 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 |2 servings
    Total | x2 | 4

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
[/quote]
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lunarclan | 4

Postby Bumbletear » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:15 am

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴜs ᴀʟʟ
Number of Cats: 04
Next Patrol: 02/05/17 - 07:15 PM
Next Moonpool Visit: Able to Whenever
Next Kitting: N/A

Whisperstar smiled as she walked through the woods. She was on patrol once again, but this time, she was with her Deputy Whitefoot. She hadn't spent much time with the tomcat as of late, so that was why she had asked him to patrol with her, so she could get to know him a little better.

Whitefoot's striped tail rippled. He was on patrol with Whisperstar, and was trying to think up a way to ask her about her life before Lunarclan. Shadowtail and Hawkthorn had told them about their previous lives as loners, and he had admitted that before the starry cats came to him, he had been quite the happy kittypet. Of course Shadowtail wasn't likely to let him live that down for some time, but that was fine by him. But Whisperstar...all she had said was that she had once fallen in love, but before she could do anything about it, the cat she had loved had gone away.

Shadowtail smiled as she walked alongside her brother. She couldn't believe he had found his way to Lunarclan! It was so amazing. For the past few days, they had caught up mostly, and learned more about the background of Whitefoot. Whisperstar hadn't shared much, but Shadowtail just figured that was because she was super ashamed of it for some reason. But honestly, after hearing Whitefoot confess about being a former kittypet, well...Shadowtail didn't think there was anything more embarrassing than that.

Hawkthorn smiled. His new name was a little different, but at least he had been able to keep the prefix 'Hawk' since that was his former name. Now when introducing himself, he just had to remember to add '-thorn' to it. His sister didn't seem to have any problems with that, so he hoped it would come smoothly to him soon. The two of them were hunting near the Western Border, which was made out of a roaring river.

[Whisperstar and Whitefoot are on patrol]
[Shadowtail and Hawkthorn are hunting near the West Border - River]
[Prey Used - Raven and Vole]

Leader:
          Whisperstar | 31 Moons | Female | X

Deputy:
          Whitefoot | 29 Moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Shadowtail | 18 Moons | Female | X
          Hawkthorn | 18 Moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          ❆ Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans
    Sootclan | Catskittens
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Borders
    Northern Field | Ivyclan | sparkypony
    Eastern Plains | Clan | User
    Southern Field | Clan | User
    Western River | Clan | User

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Thrush | x0 | 3 serving
    Raven | x0 | 3 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving

Mentors
    |> Moves
    |> Advanced Moves

Deceased Cats
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Cause of Death

Families
    Name and Name
    |> Children
    Name and Name
    |> Children
[
Last edited by Bumbletear on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bumbletear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jouska. » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:08 am

Asterclan
Number of Cats: Two | Males: One | Females: Two
Next Patrol: 9:10 PM [MST]
Next Moonpool Visit: 2/12/17

[ Moonpool Visit: Warrior ]
[ Hunting Patrol: Sheepclaw & Pinefur ]
The forest was silent whilst a shadow slipped between her grand trees. It had been a few days since Starclan had granted her a dutiful medicine cat, Pinefur, and the other day they guided Sheepclaw, her deputy, to her. Now she was on her way to support her clan with more helping paws. Once she reached the pool, she settled down by its transparent waters, before closing her eyes to touch her nose to the cool surface. As her eyes reopened, she noticed the clearing as well forest surrounding her on all side. Starry figures emerged from the trees and Oatstar bowed respectfully, "Greetings cats of Starclan. I came here tonight to express my gratitude in the progress Asterclan has made so far. I truly believe my clan will prosper for generations to come. I now request of you a cat who can teach the young the ways of the clan, a cat who will support me and my deputy to the end of their days. Thank you." She purred, before her vision blurred and she found herself lying on her side, fur soaked to the bone.

Leader:
          Oatstar | 46 Moons | Female | X

Deputy:
          Sheepclaw | 24 Moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Pinefur | 19 Moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Kits:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |
    Ally Clans:
    Obsidianclan | forgetful.
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Oak Leaves x 1 | Prevents infection.
    Rush x 1 | Mends broken bones.
    Wild Garlic x1 | Prevents infection.
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches/sore pads/the pain of wounds.
    Goldenrod x1 | Good for healing wounds.
    Catmint x1 | Cures greencough & whitecough.
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature & heals aches/pains.

Fresh-Kill Pile (7 Servings) (2nd Post):
    Chipmunks (Squirrels) | x1 | 2 servings
    Chickadees (Birds) | x1 | 3 servings
    Woodpeckers (Birds) | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Eagles (Birds) | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
Last edited by jouska. on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ivyclan - 4

Postby Springtalon » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:35 am

Number of Cats: 03
Next Patrol: N/A
Next Visit to the Moonpool: 7 days
Upcoming Kittings: None

Ravenstar's tail rippled as he walked the path to the moonpool. Leaning down to touch the waters, he did so, and then curled up to dream. Once with Starclan, he began to speak. "Hello Starclan. Ivyclan has been growing slowly, but we are still strong. I ask that you could send me a queen, so that her kits might grow up true warriors of Ivyclan."

-

Owlsong smiled as she walked along the edge of the lake. But she shook out her pelt, forcing her to focus on the task at hand, herb hunting.

-

Smokebreath crept through the forest, hoping to come across some good prey

[Ravenstar | Moonpool | Asking for a Queen]
[Owlsong | Herb Hunting | North Border | Lake]
[Smokebreath | Hunting | West Border | Forest]
[Clan ate x1 Squirrel]

Leader:
          Ravenstar | 22 Moons | Male | L

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]D[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Owlsong | 25 Moons | Female | MC

Warriors:
          Smokebreath | 27 Moons | Male| W
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]W[/url]

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]A[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]A[/url]

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]Q[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]Q[/url]

Kits:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]K[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]K[/url]

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]E[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]E[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs | 1 | To soak up and stop
    (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind
    broken bones

Comfrey Root | 1 | Repairs broken
    bones or soothes wounds. Also used for
    wrenched claws. Can be used for itching
    or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also
    eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders
    when lined in a nest. Can be used for
    burns.

Goldenrod | 1 | Good for healing
    wounds

Mallow Leaves | 1 | Soothes bellyache
    Stinging Nettle | 1 | Induces vomiting,
    or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed
    with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with
    wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against
    infection

Lamb's Ear | 1 | Gives a cat strength
    Burdrock Root | 1 | Lessens and heals the pain
    of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection
    of rat bites

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Raven | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name

Borders:
    Northern Lake | Clan | User
    Eastern Plains | Obsidianclan | forgetful.
    Southern Field | Iceclan | Bumbletear
    Western Forest | Clan | User
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me