Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:31 am

a̷i̷y̷a̷n̷a̷ wrote:
Since Purrfect missed it

@kaden now replies to your clan, not me. check the front page.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby pepper. » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:09 pm

S T O R M C L A N
    The cats of StormClan have made their camp in the center of a dense, dark, damp forest. The forest ends at a thunderpath to the north and a set of twoleg dens to the east and continues outside the western and southern borders. The western border is marked by a river and the southern side opens up to lush fields. The prey that make their home in this place as well are mice, frogs, squirrels, fish, and finches.

StormClan cats are intelligent but secretive. They are cunning, always trying to manipulate other cats, and, however, they are brave and daring warriors, who never back down to a challenge. They are known troublemakers as well and sometimes can't help but pick a fight.

Their pelts come in a variety of colors, but more often than not they are dark. Cats with white fur may even be made fun of. They like to stick to the shadows, their favorite form of attack being ambushing, so a dark pelt is almost necessary in this Clan.
pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby røsebud » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:39 pm

Number of Cats: 11
Next Moonpool Visit: February 4

Swiftfern sat by the nursery, watching lovingly as her kits shared a vole. Nearby, she noticed Cloudmask staring happily at Tanglestep. The pale queen padded up to the young warrior, amusement in her eyes. "You have got to be kidding me," Swiftfern mewed, snapping the other she-cat out of her dream-like state. "I didn't say anything!" Cloudmask mewed defensively, looking somewhat embarrassed. "Please, Cloudmask. Any mouse brain could tell what you're thinking," Swiftfern laughed, giving the new warrior a playful nudge. The white-and-gray she-cat blushed, a bashful smile spreading across her maw. "Is it really that obvious...?" she mewed quietly, and the queen gave her a reassuring smile. Swiftfern personally felt that Tanglestep was a bit of a jerk—although she would dislike him much more if she saw how he tormented Brambletooth and Cricketpaw—but Cloudmask was somewhat slow settling into the clan, and Swiftfern didn't want to make things harder for the young warrior by bashing her judgement. Besides, Cloudmask seemed to be sweet and kind, and if she liked Tanglestep, he couldn't be that bad. "Wish me luck," the small she-cat mewed to Swiftfern before approaching Tanglestep and asking if he wanted to share a fish with her. The pale golden queen couldn't hear his response, but it must have been positive, for Cloudmask flashed her an excited smile and went to retrieve a fish from the fresh-kill pile. Swiftfern turned her attention back to her kits, who were now rolling around in a play-fight. She sat up and watched a few tail lengths away in case anything went wrong. Sparkkit was stronger and larger than his sister physically, and seemed to be very ambitious and determined as well. These qualities, the tabby queen knew, could one day make him a brave and noble warrior, but she had to be there to make sure he didn't take it too far.

"Tanglestep, lead Cricketpaw, and Cloudmask on a hunting patrol," Brambletooth meowed decisively. He noticed that Cloudmask looked very pleased with this arrangement, and he wasn't sure if this was a good thing. "Robinstar, please patrol the borders." The brown-and-white leader nodded in acknowledgement before padding from the camp. Cricketpaw trotted out from the apprentice den to meet Tanglestep and Cloudmask outside. She bit her lip anxiously and braced herself to be berated by Tanglestep, but quickly realized that most of her mentor's attention was directed at Cloudmask. She exchanged an intrigued glance with Speckledpaw, who was watching from his den, before following the two warriors from the camp. "What about me?" Cherrypaw mewed as she padded from her den. "I was just about to go get you. We'll be training," Brambletooth meowed. "And I don't suspect it will be very long until Robinstar decides that you're fit to be a warrior." Cherrypaw's eyes lit up, and Brambletooth smiled. It wasn't often that he saw her very excited about anything. Brambletooth beckoned with his tail before bounding into the woods, his dark ginger apprentice by his side. "Let's not just sit around," Sootpelt mewed to his apprentice once Brambletooth and Cherrypaw had left. "Are we going herb collecting again?" Speckledpaw mewed with a sigh. Sootpelt frowned. "Would you rather sit in this den and chase your own tail all day? Come on, Speckledpaw," the dark gray tabby growled. His apprentice apologized quickly and Sootpelt's gaze softened. "There's no harm in expanding our herb stores. And every experience can be a learning experience." Speckledpaw smiled a bit as he trotted after his mentor, leaving the camp behind.
Hunting: Tanglestep, Cricketpaw, Cloudmask
Patrol: Robinstar
Herb Collecting/Training: Sootpelt, Speckledpaw

Leader:
          Robinstar | 57 moons | female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Brambletooth | 45 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Sootpelt | 49 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Speckledpaw | 9 moons | male | X

Warriors:
          Tanglestep | 28 moons | male | X
          Cloudmask | 19 moons | female X

Apprentices:
          Cherrypaw | 11 moons | female | X
          Cricketpaw | 9 moons | Female | X

Queens:
          Swiftfern | 38 moons | female | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Kits:
          Birdkit | 3 moons | female | X
          Sparkkit | 3 moons | male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Iceclan | Bumbletear
    Birchclan | .galaxy.
    Reedclan | Areater
    Beechclan | hazilnut

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint [x1] | best remedy for greencough
    Celandine [x1] | juice soothes damaged eyes
    Cobweb [x1] | pressed onto wound to soak up
    or stop/slow bleeding or to bind broken bones
    Comfrey root [x1] | can repairs broken bones,
    soothe wounds and burns, or help wrenched
    claws; helps itching or inflammation on stiff
    joints; eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders
    when lined in a nest
    Dock [x1] | can soothe scratches and sore
    paws, and can ease the pain of wounds if put in
    a nest
    Goatweed [x1] | eases anxiety and grief
    Goldenrod | good for healing wounds
    Hawkweed [x1] | like catmint, but not as strong
    Honey [x1] | soothes infections or coughing;
    great for smoke-damaged or sore throats; help
    cats swallow other herbs; gives energy
    Marigold [x1] | can stop infection or bleeding;
    used for inflammation of stiff joints
    Poppy seeds [x1] | they can help with sleep or
    soothe shock distress, or pain; not for nursing
    queens
    Stinging nettle [x1] | can induce vomiting,
    bring down swelling, help with wounds or fight
    infection; helps heal broken bones when mixed
    with comfrey
    Yarrow [x1] | extracts toxins from wounds; makes
    a cat vomit up poison; used to heal cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Robin | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Brambletooth | Cherrypaw | 3 |
    1. hunting
    2. fighting
    3. climbing
    Tanglestep | Cricketpaw | 2 |
    1. hunting
    2. climbing
    Sootpelt | Speckledpaw

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Brambletooth and Swiftfern | Birdkit, Sparkkit
    Name and Name | kits
    rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:59 am

forgetful. wrote:
[size=85]chestnutstar was thinking about asking bristleclaw to be her mate, but she wanted the timing to be right. the clan now had a medicine cat to help the clan whenever a she-cat had a litter. she was one step closer to asking bristleclaw.

"alright, blossompaw. stay low to the ground and don't make too much noise whenever you're approaching your prey. you don't want them to hear you when you're trying to capture them." crowfall instructed in a whisper, lowering her slim body to the ground. the young she-cat followed in suit and examined her mentor as she taught her how to hunt.

[ patrol: chestnutstar
hunting: bristleclaw, hawkeye
herb hunting: palenose
training: crowfall teaches blossompaw to hunt
the clan consumes 2 servings of fish ]

While on patrol, Chestnutstar found an apprentice
While hunting, Bristleclaw and Hawkeye caught a rabbit
While herb hunting, Palenose found alder bark and chamomile
While training, Blossompaw learned the Hunting skill

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Swiftlet wrote:
Shinestar stretched and squinted at the sun. She laid awake for a moment more, wondering if there was any prey in the forest. She got up abruptly, realizing that she had to meet with Starclan at the Moonpool today. She groomed herself a bit, and hurried to the Moonpool.

[Shinestar goes to the Moonpool | requesting a deputy]

Starclan has sent you a deputy

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Teastar~ wrote:
Wrenstripe was lying down on her moss nest in the nursery. The light brown tabby watched as Oakpaw and Sandpaw were happily spending time with each other. Wrenstripe smiled Atleast Oakpaw has a den-mate now she thought It's going to be some time until I join Cootwing and Addertail in the warriors den agian, though.... Wrenstripe looked at the two apprentices agian Right... they'll probably be warriors too by the time my kits become apprentices the light brown she-cat realized. Suddenly, a black cat came into her view "Cootwing!" Wrenstripe greeted the tom in front of her. Cootwing warmly smiled at her "Morning, sunshine. How're you doing?" he asked "I'm great, thanks!" Wrenstripe mewed happily. Cootwing layed down beside the she-cat and Wrenstripe looked away and frowned a bit "What's the matter?" Cootwing asked with concern. "Aren't you supposted to be training Sandpaw?" Wrenstripe asked, disappointment in her voice "I am," Cootwing confessed "But Sandpaw will just have to wait. I want to spend some time with you, too." he mewed, nuzzling Wrenstripe. Wrenstripe smiled agian and there was a moment of silence between the two cats, "When are they due?" Cootwing broke the silence. "Next moon" Wrenstripe mewed. Suddenly, someone walked in the nursery, Wrenstripe looked up It's Sandpaw she realized. Cootwing sighed "What do you want, Sandpaw?" he asked his apprentice "We were supposted to be at the sunlit clearing by now!" Sandpaw mewed, irritated. Sandpaw was reffering to a small clearing, where mentors usually train they're apprentices. "Ask for Rainheart to train you this time" Cootwing mewed. Sandpaw stood there in silence for a while "How long have you been in here? Didn't you know that Rainheart left with Oakpaw to hunt a while ago?" Sandpaw snapped. Cootwing sighed in frustration "I'm sorry, Wrenstripe, I have to go."

[[Rainheart and Oakpaw - Hunt]]
[[Cootwing and Sandpaw - Train]]
[[Ravenberry - Gathering herbs]]
[/color]

While out hunting, Rainheart and Oakpaw caught a rabbit and a squirrel
While training, Sandpaw learned the Swimming skill
While gathering herbs, Ravenberry found blackberry leaves and borage leaves

zephyrine wrote:
Now that they had gathered some prey, Emberstar thought it would be wise to establish borders. On her way to the Moonpool she had noticed a small river that would mark the western border well. And so she and Ashenclaw set out on the Clan's first border patrol.

[ Emberstar and Ashenclaw patrol the western border, shared with StrikeClan ]

While on patrol, Emberstar and Ashenclaw found a warrior

pepper. wrote:
The cats of StormClan have made their camp in the center of a dense, dark, damp forest. The forest ends at a thunderpath to the north and a set of twoleg dens to the east and continues outside the western and southern borders. The western border is marked by a river and the southern side opens up to lush fields. The prey that make their home in this place as well are mice, frogs, squirrels, fish, and finches.

StormClan cats are intelligent but secretive. They are cunning, always trying to manipulate other cats, and, however, they are brave and daring warriors, who never back down to a challenge. They are known troublemakers as well and sometimes can't help but pick a fight.

Their pelts come in a variety of colors, but more often than not they are dark. Cats with white fur may even be made fun of. They like to stick to the shadows, their favorite form of attack being ambushing, so a dark pelt is almost necessary in this Clan.

Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - brookclan

Postby requiem, » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:42 am

number of cats: twenty-seven.
next moonpool visit;; now.

snowlily gently licked the head of her kit, who responded with a little squeak. her mate, larkwing, let out a purr. "he's so perfect," the warrior meowed, nuzzling the queen, "have you thought of a name for him yet?" before the white she-cat could reply, a shy meow was heard. "i didn't want to interrupt or anything, but stonestar asked me to tell you to organize a patrol." gingersplash was in the entrance of the nursery, her gaze landing on the tiny kitten. "aww! he's so cute!" the she-cat exclaimed, making the queen smile. snowlily gently nudged her mate towards the entrance. "go on now, you both need to catch prey for the clan." seeing larkwing's hesitation, she added, "i'll tell you his name afterwards." the warrior reluctantly nodded and exited the nursery and soon the white she-cat could hear his voice calling other warriors for a hunting patrol.

[ larkwing, nightstrike, ivystep, mudwhisker, sunstream, dustleap, gingersplash - hunting ]
[ sandheart, foxclaw, briarstripe, thislefang, firestorm, silvermist - hunting ]
[ owlpaw - training with hawkfeather - advanced fighting ]
[ owlpaw - warrior ceremony - owlflight ]
[ stonestar - moonpool - apprentice ]

leader;;
    stonestar | 71 moons | male | wise | x
    lives;; 9/9

deputy;;
    hawkfeather | 51 moons | male | loyal | x

medicine cats;;
    cherryseed | 71 moons | female | caring | x
    riversong | 41 moons | female | serene | x

warriors;; [15]
    sandheart | 67 moons | female | bubbly | x
    foxclaw | 67 moons | male | mischievous | x
    briarstripe | 67 moons | female | bright | x
    thistlefang | 71 moons | male | mild | x
    firestorm | 41 moons | male | stubborn | x
    silvermist | 41 moons | female | lively | x
    snowlily | 29 moons | in nursery | x
    larkwing | 29 moons | male | breezy | x
    nightstrike | 23 moons | male | arrogant | x
    ivystep | 21 moons | female | ambitious | x
    bearnose | 21 moons | male | clever | x
    mudwhisker | 19 moons | male | cheerful | x
    sunstream | 18 moons | gender | adventurous | x
    dustleap | 17 moons | male | ambitious | x
    gingersplash | 17 moons | female | gentle | x

apprentices;; [1]
    owlpaw | 15 moons | male | shy | x

queens;; [2]
    mistbreeze | 25 moons | female | courteous | x
    snowlily | 29 moons | female | optimistic | x

kits;; [3]
    rainkit | 3 moons | male | malicious | x
    badgerkit | 3 moons | female | sharp-tongued | x
    harekit | 1 moons | male | too young | x

elders;; [2]
    crowflight | 112 moons | female | story-teller | x
    shadowpelt | 104 moons | male | honest | x

ally clans;;
    caveclan | tauriel.
    ravenclan | turtle...

bordering clans;;
    north // the brook // cedarclan
    south // a clearing // streamclan
    west // maple tree forest // clan
    east // dense forest // caveclan

medicine store;; [ 17 herbs ]
    raspberry leaves | painkiller, helps stop bleeding during kitting [ x1 ]
    borage leaves | helps produce better milk, brings down fevers [ x1 ]
    marigold | bleeding, infections, inflamed stiff joints [ x1 ]
    ragwort leaves | aching joints, gives strength [ x2 ]
    juniper berries | bellyaches, gives strength [ x1 ]
    mouse bile | removes ticks from fur [ x1 ]
    mallow leaves | soothes bellyaches [ x1 ]
    catmint | greencough/whitecough [ x2 ]
    cobwebs | bleeding, broken bones [ x1 ]
    burnet | keeps a cat's strength up [ x1 ]
    broom | broken bones, wounds [ x1 ]
    lamb's ear | gives strength [ x1 ]
    lavender | fevers, chills [ x2 ]
    sorrel | traveling herb [ x1 ]

fresh-kill pile;; [5 per day]
    mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    vole | x1 | 1 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    big fish | x1 | 3 servings
    birds | x1 | 3 servings
    prey eaten today | fish, squirrel

mentorships;;
    stonestar | owlpaw | four | basic battle, hunting, climbing, swimming
    mentor | apprentice | number of training sessions | skills learned

deceased cats;;
    name | age | gender | cause of death | x

kinships;;
    stonestar + sandheart = firestorm, silvermist
    foxclaw + briarstripe = dustleap, gingersplash
    mistbreeze + nightstrike = rainkit and badgerkit
    larkwing + snowlily = harekit
Last edited by requiem, on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:21 am

Beechclan
Number of Cats: 20

Activities:

"I'm here." The tom's mew was unusually subdued as he took a step forwards out of the brush. He knew he probably looked halfway to Starclan himself, having pulled long hours in the medicine den to give Skunkbrush time to rest. And while things weren't as hectic anymore and Asptail really could afford to catch more sleep, Cougarkit making a great recovery and all, he still found himself pushing beyond his normal limits. As if that could somehow make up for his failure, for what he had done, for what he was still doing. Guilt pressed at his chest as he edged closer to the border, but the moment he lay eyes on Cinderblaze it was cast away like dirt. No one could fault him for this, surely? Not even himself. "And you are too... thank you. I...I just needed someone to talk to, and it couldn't be to anyone in camp." How kind of her to come check up on Beechclan. To check up on him? Probably not but a tom could hope. He eased down in front of Cinderblaze and just sort of stared at her, not sure what else he could say but wanting to say something anyways. "Yarrowkit. She was the one who didn't make it."

Malloweyes has an evil conference with Cedarslash and Burntsoul in which she begins to outline a plan for tainting the river. Cedarslash argues that it would hurt them more than any other clans that depended on it but Malloweyes just tut-tuts her and tells her to have a bit of trust. Cedarslash reflects that she really can't when Sleetfoot pushes into the tunnel to inform them that the tunnels are now off limits unless in an emergency or for use in medicine cat business. This does not go over well with Malloweyes and Burntsoul looks like she's about to attack him, but the elder stops her and Cedarslash suggests they head out on a hunting patrol. Sleetfoot would rather hear what Malloweyes and Burntsoul seemed so keen to tell him about with their claws but he obliges her.

Webwing, now a warrior, is bolstered into action by spying yet another spiderweb that seemed to outline Cougarkit's lifeline as long and warrior spent. He gathers his courage and presents the idea of him mentoring Cougarkit which Sorrelstar immediately shoots down, knowing that it was likely Cougarkit would get hurt and Shadowslip might, well, slip even more. Webwing is about to give up when Sunheart breaks in and starts arguing with Sorrelstar about it. Webwing can't hear most of it despite sitting right next to them but he doesn't angst about it, just focuses on hoping Sunheart can change the leader's mind. Finally he does and Sorrelstar begrudgingly promises Cougarkit to Webwing, on the condition that Sunheart make it very clear to Shadowslip this was not her idea. Cue her glancing over at the queen who meets her gaze then drops it quickly. It takes Sunheart's prodding to alert Webwing to the fact they were going on a patrol, a fact which worries the old warrior but not the younger one. His future is coming true.

Sorrelstar is still a bit ornery about being convinced to apprentice Cougarkit by the tom she swore never again to be convinced by. So when she notices the tension hanging around Salmoncress, Dunpond, and Stormripple who are sharing prey and watching the apprentices train with little conversation between them the leader decides it's time to take care of the elephant in the room and sends them all out on a border patrol together. Dunpond says he doesn't mind, anything to help the clan. Stormripple is about to say he very much does mind but cuts it off because it would make him look bad. Salmoncress just puts on her best tired former queen look, which has now affect on Sorrelstar who sends them out anyways. They probably have a very awkward patrol ahead of them. Meanwhile the apprentices proceed to be adorable, with Dandelionpaw laying convulsing on the ground wailing that she cut herself on a rock. Frostpaw suggests that maybe she just couldn't cut it and he and Claywhistle air-highpaw.

Hunting patrol: Sleetfoot, Webwing, Sunheart, Cedarslash, Burntsoul, Sorrelstar
Border Patrol: Salmoncress, Dunpond, Stomripple
Training: Barkknot -> Flaxpaw, Claywhistle -> Frostpaw, Danelionpaw tags along in the session
Herb gathering: Skunkbrush
Still meeting Cinderblaze: Asptail
Made a skeleton post: hazilnut

Leader:
          Sorrelstar | 83 moons | She-cat | Collected, Jealous |

Deputy:
          Sleetfoot | 45 moons | Tom | Curious, Cowardly |

Medicine Cat:
          Skunkbrush | 77 moons | Tom | Calm, Tricky |
          Asptail | 21 moons | Tom | Intelligent, Disdainful |

Warriors:
          Dunpond| 81 moons | Tom | Silver-tongued, Affectionate |
          Sunheart | 80 moons | Tom | Kind, Stubborn |
          Salmoncress | 57 moons | She-cat | Motherly, Mopey |
          Stormripple | 51 moons | Tom | Dutiful, Dumb |
          Cedarslash | 40 moons | She-cat | Powerful, Prideful |
          Barkknot | 21 moons | She-cat | Cheerful, Clumsy |
          Claywhistle | 21 moons | Tom | Social, Joking |
          Burntsoul | 15 moons | She-cat | Outgoing, Snarky |
          Webwing | 13 moons | Tom | Quiet, Thoughtful | Hard of Hearing |

Apprentices:
          Dandelionpaw | 10 moons | She-cat | Delicate, Scattered |
          Flaxpaw | 9 moon | She-cat | Reliable, Unemotional |
          Frostpaw | 9 moon | Tom | Witty, Skittish |

Queens:
          Shadowslip | 62 moons | She-cat | Kind, Unassertive |

Kits:
          Cougarkit | 5 moons | She-cat | Brave, Foolhardy | Blind |
          Wispkit | 5 moons | Tom | Quiet, Not-all-there |

Elders:
          Malloweyes | 116 moons | She-cat | Collected, Calculating |
          Speckledbeetle | 124 moons | Tom | Watchful, Respectful |

Mentors:
          Dunpond | Dandelionpaw | 2 | Hunting Skill, Fighting skill
          Claywhistle | Frostpaw | 1 | Fighting skill
          Barkknot | Flaxpaw | 2 | Hunting Skill, Fighting skill

Deceased Cats:
          Yarrowkit | Fox attack (kit patrol to 'prove' herself orchestrated by Malloweyes)

Border Clans:
    Northern River Border- Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Eastern River Border- Aspenclan | tree~racer
    Western Forest Border- Soulclan | krazykitty00
    Southern Forest Border- Leafclan | zephyrine

Ally Clans:
    Caveclan | tauriel.
    Witherclan | seedcakes
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Echoclan | Katrione
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Aspenclan | tree~racer
    Birchclan | .galaxy.

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs | Stops bleeding/binds bones x3
    Marigold | Stops infection/bleeding/inflammation in joints x2
    Poppy seeds | Eases distress/ brings sleep x1
    Fox glove seeds | "Treats" the heart (Causes heart attacks & paralysis) x1
    Watermint | Eases belly aches x2
    Thyme | Calms nerves x2
    Bindweed | Binds sticks to broken legs x1
    Broom | Broken legs/wounds x2
    Raspberry leaves | Painkiller/bleeding x1
    Burdock Root| Rat bites x1
    Coltsfoot| Breathing & cracked pads x2
    Comfrey root| Itching/burns/stiffness/inflammation x1
    Ragwort leaves| Aching joints/gives strength x2
    Sticks| Supporting broken bones x1
    Juniper berries| Belly aches/breathing/calming cats/gives strength x1
    Mint| Hides death scent x1
    Wintergreen| Treats wounds & poisons x1
    Fennel| Treats hip pain x1
    Lavender| Treats fevers & chills/hides death scent x2
    Catmint| Treats greencough/whitecough x2
    Burnet| Stops minor bleeding/gives strenght x1
    Alder Bark| Toothaches x1
    Tormentil| Extracting poison/treating most wounds x1
    Borage Leaves| Reduces fevers/aids milk production x1
    Yarrow| Extracts poisons/induces vomiting toxins/treats cracked pads x2
    Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes x1
    Sweet Sedge| Eases infection x1
    Wild Garlic| Fights infection, especially rat bites x1
    Honey| Soothes throats/infections/coughs x1
    Lamb's Ear| Gives strength x1

Fresh-kill pile:

Small fish | 2 | 2 servings
    Large fish | 0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | 1 | 2 servings
    Water fowl | 1 | 3 servings
    Vole | 1 | 1 serving
    Minnow | 1 | 1 serving

{Last build-up post}

Mates:
    Sorrelstar and Sunheart
    Shadowslip and Sunheart
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:31 am

Number of Cats: 3
Next Moonpool Visit: February 5th

Emberstar was very pleased that they had found a cat willing to join the Clan. Ashenclaw, however, didn't take to him very well. "He's so quiet, he looks like he's plotting something..." he complained to the leader. She shushed him quickly, "Stop that, Ashenclaw. From the looks of him, he's certainly been through a lot, and we could use a seasoned warrior like him." The deputy grumbled something inaudible. The she-cat then turned to their new warrior. "Come on, I'll show you around the territory." Patchthorn nodded. "Sounds like a good idea." As they walked off, Ashenclaw let out a soft sigh. "I guess I'll go hunting then...."

[ The Clan consumes a squirrel, using two servings
Emberstar and Patchthorn go on border patrol
Ashenclaw goes hunting ]

Leader:
        Emberstar | 30 | F | X

Deputy:
        Ashenclaw | 33 | M | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
        Patchthorn | 35 | M | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Robin | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name

Borders:
    Northern | forest | BeechClan
    Southern | fields | open
    Western | river | StrikeClan
    Eastern | fields | open
Last edited by ashton. on Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pepper. » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:08 am

Number of Cats: 1
Next Moonpool Visit: Today

Boulderstar slowly made his way to the moonpool, weaving around the trees in the dense forest that was his new Clan's territory. Some cats might get claustrophobic in these woods, but it felt like the perfect home to the large brown tom. As he neared the cave that harbored the moonpool, he began to think about which was more important at the moment: a deputy or a medicine cat. He would need the deputy to help him go out and hunt, patrol the borders, and keep the Clan organized. On the other hand, a medicine cat would truly be vital if he was going to start this Clan; they would need someone to keep everyone healthy and well. His mind made up, he lowered himself to the pool and touched his nose to the cool water. "StarClan, thank you for allowing me to begin to build this Clan -- I am truly grateful for the territory you have granted me. I must ask one more thing of you: please send to me a medicine cat to ensure the health of my Clan."

{ Boulderstar at the moonpool requesting a medicine cat }

Leader:
        Boulderstar | 40 | tom | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
        Ally Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store:
        Herb | Usage
        Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
        Frog | x0 | 1 serving
        Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
        Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
        Big fish | x0 | 3 servings
        Finch | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
        Name and Name
        Name and Name

Borders:
        northern | thunderpath | open
        southern | fields | open
        western | river | open
        eastern | twoleg dens | open
pepper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:45 am

tauriel. wrote:
"I want two hunting patrols today." Woolyfur issued the order with calm authority. "Rowanfur will lead the first patrol to the eastern border. She will pick who goes with her. Shimmerpelt will take the second patrol to the maple forest. Ferretclaw,, Lilystem, Juniperfoot, Harespring, and I will go with her."
The apprentices were being allowed a break for a couple days so the clan could focus on hunting. Morningstar had told Woolyfur that morning he was going to the moon pool and wanted the clan to hunt. Morningstar had been hopeful about a new Queen joining them and wanted the clan to be well-stocked with prey.
Cloudpool grinned at the newly named Dappleleaf, his eyes bright with joy. "Congratulations!" He purred. Dappleleaf purred happily and smirked at the medicine cat. "I can go catch you some prey to celebrate!" Dappleleaf purred, eager to show off her skills. "You forget I've learned the basics of hunting and fighting," Cloudpool reminded her, eyes flickering with amusement. "Oh you take all the fun out of it." Dappleleaf replied, playfully nudging him. "We can still go for a walk after the hunting patrol." She suggested. Cloudpool nodded. They said goodbye as Rowanfur called out the names of her patrol, summoning Dappleleaf. Cloudpool turned to find Shadedleaf. They needed to find more herbs.

[hunting patrol- Dappleleaf, Silvernose, Fireface, Rowanfur, Sedgetail, Chiveclaw]
[hunting patrol- Ferretclaw, Shimmerpelt, Lilystem, Woolyfur, Juniperfoot, Harespring]
[searching for herbs- Shadedleaf and Cloudpool]
[moonpool-asking for a queen]

your first patrol caught two small fish and a pigeon!

your second patrol caught a squirrel, a thrush and a frog!

shadedleaf and cloudpool found goldenrod and thyme!

starclan sent you a queen! she is due in two moons.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Wasted wrote:
Alderstar watched as Turtlestep walked alongside him, her tortoiseshell pelt glimmering in the warm summer sun. He had met her alongside the border, and after a brief conversation, he had learnt of her skill with herbs. Finally, with promises of more companionship, protection, and food, the she-cat had joined him as the medicine cat of the clan. They were currently on their way through the territory, Turtlestep a few yards away from him and sniffing around for herbs, which she seemed to find with satisfaction, as Alderstar searched for prey.

[ Alderstar hunts for prey ]

alderstar caught a squirrel!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

dinolil1 wrote:
I don't have time!

(Hunting Patrol - Bearclaw, Sagestar and Addertooth)
(Training - Swanfoot and Dustpaw, Pebblecreek and Rosepaw, Rippedears and Brownpaw)

your patrol caught a hare!

the apprentices learned the fighting skill!

Katrione wrote:
Witheredpaw watched Pigeonpaw as he played with Yewpaw and Raggedpaw, her feathery tail swishing back and forth. She watched Sunnyflower as she and Stagstep headed out on a hunting patrol. Stagstep looked over his shoulder towards Witheredpaw, as if he could feel his 'daughters' gaze burning into his back. The ginger and brown tom waved his tail to Witheredpaw before hurrying out of camp after Sunnyflower and the rest of the patrol. I don't believe them... Stagstep can't be my father... I feel no connection with him...

{{Smokespeck, Applefur, Petalbound, Barleyfur + Lizardstrike; Hunting Patrol}}
{{Blazefur, Redfeather, Sunnyflower, Stagstep, Wildpoppy + Shadepool; Hunting Patrol}}
{{Squirrelstar + Poppypounce; Going to Find the Loner}}
{{Stagstep + Raggedpaw; Training}}
{{Birdsong, Brightclover, Smokespeck, Yewpaw, Pigeonpaw + Witheredpaw; Training}}
{{Baypaw + Mossypaw; Warriors- Bayfur + Mossycreek}}

your first patrol found a mouse and a vole!

your second patrol caught a fish, a rabbit and a squirrel!

squirrelstar and poppypounce found an elder!

the apprentices all learned the swimming skill!

baypaw and mossypaw earned their warrior names, bayfur and mossycreek!

sugar pixel . wrote:
Lichenstar was starting to like this whole clan thing. After a moon with Cottonpaw, he couldn't imagine being alone again. They had their paws full trying to hunt enough food, but Lichenstar decided it was time to start establishing their territory. "Come on Cottonpaw, I'll teach you how to create borders and remember them.

{Lichenstar + Cottonpaw patrolling borders}

your patrol found a deputy!

Emberwisp wrote:
Briarstar awoke to a loud laugh, and he rolled over so he could view the camp. Dapplewhisker and Silvershade were already up and chatting energetically, along with an unfamiliar black and white tom. He was likely the warrior Starclan sent. A quick glance at the medicine cat den revealed Honeyfur as still sound asleep, her golden flanks rising and falling with steady breaths. He chuckled, shouldering his way out of the leader's den. "Good morning!" The new tom mewed, his lean muscles rippling under his black and white pelt as he padded confidently towards Briarstar. He took haste in introducing himself, putting a paw to his chest as he did. "I'm Badgerclaw, and as you probably know, your 'Starclan' sent me." Briarstar stepped up to him, dipping his head to the new warrior in greeting. He meowed, "Welcome Badgerclaw." Badgerclaw mouthed a quick 'thank you,' returning the nod. Silvershade soon appeared behind him, her amber eyes glancing over at Badgerclaw for a few moments. She explained, "I'm thinking of giving him a tour of the territory myself. Maybe we can fit a catch in there." Briarstar nodded in assent to her, before approaching Dapplewhisker slowly. "Well then, you and me will be going on a hunting patrol."

[Silvershade and Badgerclaw go on a patrol.]
[Briarstar and Dapplewhisker go on a hunting patrol.]
[Honeyfur searches for herbs.]

your patrol found the scent of a kittypet! return to add them to your clan.

briarstar and dapplewhisker caught a large fish!

honeyfur found catmint!

røsebud wrote:
"Tanglestep, lead Cricketpaw, and Cloudmask on a hunting patrol," Brambletooth meowed decisively. He noticed that Cloudmask looked very pleased with this arrangement, and he wasn't sure if this was a good thing. "Robinstar, please patrol the borders." The brown-and-white leader nodded in acknowledgement before padding from the camp. Cricketpaw trotted out from the apprentice den to meet Tanglestep and Cloudmask outside. She bit her lip anxiously and braced herself to be berated by Tanglestep, but quickly realized that most of her mentor's attention was directed at Cloudmask. She exchanged an intrigued glance with Speckledpaw, who was watching from his den, before following the two warriors from the camp. "What about me?" Cherrypaw mewed as she padded from her den. "I was just about to go get you. We'll be training," Brambletooth meowed. "And I don't suspect it will be very long until Robinstar decides that you're fit to be a warrior." Cherrypaw's eyes lit up, and Brambletooth smiled. It wasn't often that he saw her very excited about anything. Brambletooth beckoned with his tail before bounding into the woods, his dark ginger apprentice by his side. "Let's not just sit around," Sootpelt mewed to his apprentice once Brambletooth and Cherrypaw had left. "Are we going herb collecting again?" Speckledpaw mewed with a sigh. Sootpelt frowned. "Would you rather sit in this den and chase your own tail all day? Come on, Speckledpaw," the dark gray tabby growled. His apprentice apologized quickly and Sootpelt's gaze softened. "There's no harm in expanding our herb stores. And every experience can be a learning experience." Speckledpaw smiled a bit as he trotted after his mentor, leaving the camp behind.

Hunting: Tanglestep, Cricketpaw, Cloudmask
Patrol: Robinstar
Herb Collecting/Training: Sootpelt, Speckledpaw

your cats caught a hare!

robinstar caught the scent of an injured kit! return quickly to add them to your clan.

sootpelt and speckledpaw found blackberry leaves and broom!

hazilnut wrote:
Sorrelstar is still a bit ornery about being convinced to apprentice Cougarkit by the tom she swore never again to be convinced by. So when she notices the tension hanging around Salmoncress, Dunpond, and Stormripple who are sharing prey and watching the apprentices train with little conversation between them the leader decides it's time to take care of the elephant in the room and sends them all out on a border patrol together. Dunpond says he doesn't mind, anything to help the clan. Stormripple is about to say he very much does mind but cuts it off because it would make him look bad. Salmoncress just puts on her best tired former queen look, which has now affect on Sorrelstar who sends them out anyways. They probably have a very awkward patrol ahead of them. Meanwhile the apprentices proceed to be adorable, with Dandelionpaw laying convulsing on the ground wailing that she cut herself on a rock. Frostpaw suggests that maybe she just couldn't cut it and he and Claywhistle air-highpaw.

Hunting patrol: Sleetfoot, Webwing, Sunheart, Cedarslash, Burntsoul, Sorrelstar
Border Patrol: Salmoncress, Dunpond, Stomripple
Training: Barkknot -> Flaxpaw, Claywhistle -> Frostpaw, Danelionpaw tags along in the session
Herb gathering: Skunkbrush
Still meeting Cinderblaze: Asptail

your cats caught a vole, a minnow and a large fish!

your patrol passed uneventfully.

all the apprnetices learned the stalking skill!

skunkbrush found celandine!

asptail can continue meeting cinderblaze, become mates with her or end the relationship.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:48 am

Number of Cats: 02

Alderstar purred to himself, making his way back beside Turtlestep as the squirrel dangled in his jaws. "You know," The she-cat began, following him as they headed towards camp once more. "I've heard that you can go to this place, called the Moonpool, and request more cats for the clan. Maybe you should go there, sometime," The leader nodded, swishing his tail. "Yes, I know. I've been planning on going there for some time. Maybe soon," He replied, stepping to the side and motioning for her to enter the camp. She did, and he followed, telling her where the medicine cat den was before dropping the squirrel on the prey pile. While it wasn't much, the fact that he had found a cat and caught something made his heart swell. It's a start. Turtlestep re-entered the clearing from the medicine cat den, and the two made plans to go to the Moonpool. "You need to go by yourself, but I'll be waiting when you return," She said with a smile, and Alderstar thanked her. "I'll be back."

- Later -

Alderstar panted softly as he made his way over a rather slippery slope, pausing at the top. He had left the territory back awhile ago, and was near wondering if he had somehow gone the wrong way. "Almost there," He could see it from here, just down the hill and a little ways forward. He began to slip down the rock infested hill, much different from his own territory, before he was knocked off his feet. "What the-" A vicious bite on his tail, and he yowled, whirling around and clawing a rat off of the deep bite. Just below him, a hole he hadn't noticed, the smell of rotten meat and disgusting things radiating from it. A few more rats poured from the hole, and he dashed forward to the bottom of the hill, earning a few more bites and scratches before killing off the few rats that had chased him. Phew. He winced as he stepped by the Moonpool, resting on his haunches in a crouch before lapping the liquid and falling asleep.

OOC: I hope this is alright, hehe.

[ Alderstar is attacked by rats! ]
[ Alderstar asks Starclan for a deputy. ]

Leader:
          Alderstar | 33 Moons | Tom |

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❀[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Turtlestep | 27 Moons | Female |

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Celandine [ x1 ]| Soothes damaged eyes
    Cobwebs [ x2 ] | Stops bleeding
    Comfrey Root [ x1 ] | Repairs bones/soothes aches
    Goldenrod [ x1 ]| Heals wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Mentors:
    Deceased Cats:
Mates:
Name and Name
Name and Name
Last edited by zliti on Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me