Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:08 am

Wasted wrote:
Alderstar stretched out in his empty encampment, snuffling quietly as he yawned and rose to his paws. He was planning on either, one, finding another cat or two, finding something to eat. My stomach is full, I should probably work on finding another cat. Then he would patrol the border on silent paws, a skill he found extremely useful. After glancing around for a moment longer, up at the sunshine that streamed and dappled the clearing through the willow leaves, he straightened out and began to trod towards the border. The stream, a few tail lengths away from the camp, babbled and spoke soothingly as he walked along it, careful to tread only on the narrow trail beside the edge. Finally he came to the scent marker and, not really knowing what else to do, began walking the line of it.

[ Alderstar goes on a border patrol to find another cat ]

alderstar found a medicine cat! you can choose five herbs from here to start your collection.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

dinolil1 wrote:
In a sense, Mudkit had been a hero, which warmed everyone's hearts, just a little to at least cheer for Dustpaw as he was appointed Swanfoot for a mentor. It had been a turbulent day, and everyone was glad to retire to their dens, Sagestar being the last to do so. ''Brambleheart, help me.'' he sighed, his nerves shaken and his years catching up to him. ''I'm just so tired.'' he croaked. ''And that's how I felt.'' came a quiet reply, from a blue and grey tomcat as he limped out of the elder's den. ''I used to be a deputy, but the leader was always absent, so I feel your pain, sonny.'' he smiled kindly at the brown leader, whom just dipped his head, unsure of what he was blabbing on about. Slatestorm settled beside Sagestar, and sighed loudly. ''I was always tired...and after the death of an apprentice, just one solitary apprentice that always cause trouble.'' Slatestorm rattled on. Sagestar, frustrated, snapped at the elder. ''Yes, but to the point of wanting to quit!?'' Slatestorm narrowed his eyes and nodded slowly. ''Yes...and I did...I left the clan, and when I left, I was forever branded a coward.'' he replied wistfully. ''It disbanded, of course.'' Slatestorm added, his eyes distant. ''You are a good leader...plus you've got Greynose.'' He reasoned. ''I just had myself, my leader was never there, your nothing like him!'' Slatestorm exclaimed. ''Don't quit, Sonny.'' and with those wise words ringing in his ears, Sagestar watched the elder trot back to his den. Perhaps it was worth respecting and listening to Slatestorm, Sagestar thought. he deserves a bit of company...well, Starclan, I rely on you once more. and with that Sagestar went to the moonstone. (Request for an elder)

starclan gave you an elder!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Katrione wrote:
"He's adorable." Squirrelstar cooed to Mossvine. The two friends were laying together under the shade of Echo Rock, watching Hurricanekit as he pounced on a leaf and wrestled with it. Mossvine smiled softly, her gaze soft as she watched her son. "Mossvine? Is something wrong?" Mossvine looked at her friend and shook her head. "No.." Squirrelstar's head tilted to the side and she watched the white and calico queen, a curious look on her face. "You've been acting strange since Dapplewing died..." Squirrelstar mewed before looking at Hurricanekit then back at Mossvine. "Is he... he's not..." Mossvine's eyes widened and her gaze dropped to her paws. "Oh, Mossvine..."

{{Smokespeck, Applefur, Petalbound, Barleyfur + Lizardstrike; Hunting Patrol}}
{{Blazefur, Redfeather, Brightclover, Stagstep, Wildpoppy + Birdsong; Hunting Patrol}}
{{Squirrelstar + Poppypounce; Border Patrol}}
{{Stagstep + Raggedpaw; Training}}
{{Squirrelstar; Moonpool- Requesting Med. Cat Apprentice |
Yewkit, Witheredkit + Pigeonkit; Apprentices | Otterpaw; Warrior- Otterstream}}

your first patrol caught a mouse and a pigeon!

your second patrol found a squirrel, a rabbit and a vole!

your third patrol caught the scent of a old loner near the eastern border.

raggedpaw learned the hunting skill!

starclan gave you a medicine cat apprentice!

yewkit, witheredkit and pigeonkit are now apprentices!

otterpaw earned her warrior name, otterstream!

sugar pixel . wrote:
A soaked long-furred cat scrambled out of the water, and shook out her pelt. It was instantly dry. "Why am I in this stinking cave! And who are you?" she snarled, unhappy at being placed in this unfamiliar setting. Lichenstar sent a silent thank you to Starclan. "This is called the Moonpool. I'm Lichenstar. You're now a member of the newly formed Strikeclan." The white cat stayed silent, studying Lichenstar. The white and orange tom sighed. "I know you're assessing me, and we both know you wouldn't win. I'm friendly, okay?" The other cat was unconvinced. "You sound.. exasperated. Annoyed.Vexed. Agitated. But not friendly." Lichenstar had to figure out a way to make this cat listen! Perhaps a trade would work. "How about a deal? I'll try to teach you how to fish, and you'll listen to my story. And what was your name again?"

{Lichenstar + Cottonpaw hunting}

your cats caught a large fish and a shrew!

tree~racer wrote:
"Brambletooth," Robinstar called, padding over to her deputy. "Hmm?" the ginger tabby turned swiftly. Birdkit, who had been attempting to stand upright and playfully batting at her father's face, dropped down to all four paws. "Good morning, Miss Robinstar," the little tabby squeaked politely. Robinstar gave her a warm smile before focusing her attention back to Brambletooth, who looked confused as to why she was here. "Patrols," she urged quietly. Brambletooth blinked and licked his chest fur, looking slightly embarrassed. "Yes. Of course." He paused. "Come on, Sparkkit." Birdkit's ginger brother sighed loudly and dropped from Brambletooth's back, where he had been "spying". The large red tabby smiled and playfully cuffed his ear before stepping forward to address the clan, instantly serious once more. "Cloudmask and Robinstar, patrol the borders, and maybe catch some prey while you're at it. Tanglestep, you work on Cricketpaw's training, and I'll train Cherrypaw." Cloudmask silently approached Robinstar, who mewed a greeting at the young warrior. Cricketpaw and Speckledpaw had been talking quietly, but Speckledpaw quickly ducked inside his den and Cricketpaw padded briskly up to Tanglestep, not wanting him to snap at her again. Luckily, Tanglestep couldn't think up anything to chastise her for, and they were quickly on their way. Cherrypaw reluctantly emerged from the apprentice den. She found Brambletooth's almost kit-like enthusiasm to be somewhat cloying, but she was stuck with him, at least until she was made a warrior. Brambletooth had learned to just deal with his apprentice's attitude, and was quiet as they left camp. This left just Sootpelt and Speckledpaw. "Let's get going, then," Sootpelt mewed, leading Speckledpaw from their den. "Where are we going?" the young apprentice inquired. "Herb collecting, of course. I was hoping I could also teach you a test you a bit on identifying certain herbs and their uses." Speckledpaw grinned, bouncing slightly as he trailed after his mentor.

Patrol/Hunting: Robinstar, Cloudmask
Training with Tanglestep: Cricketpaw
Training with Brambletooth: Cherrypaw
Herb Collecting/Training: Sootpelt, Speckledpaw

your patrol caught a robin!

cricketpaw and cherrypaw learned the climbing skill!

sootpelt and speckledpaw found goldenrod and dock!

Emberwisp wrote:
Briarstar carefully padded down to the moonpool, his bushy tail waving slowly behind him. He slipped down beside the moonpool, eyes wide as he gazed around the glittering clearing. "Cats of Starclan.." He began, dipping his head in respect to his ancestors. "I come to ask of you a warrior. We need cats that will hunt and fight loyally for our clan." He paused, and sighed heavily. "Thank you, and may this clan survive by your will." He trotted away, beginning the trek back home.

[Honeyfur searches for herbs. Silvershade and Dapplewhisker go on a hunting patrol. Briarstar asks Starclan for a warrior. ]

honeyfur found thyme and goatweed!

your patrol caught a snake!

starclan gave you a warrior!
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby VolcanicRaptor » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:36 am

Tunnelclan
Number of Cats:1
moonpool visits:wednesdays

muddystar walks around her newly formed clan, she didn't have any cats to join the clan, but she had made a few of the dens already. She looks around the camp a bit more before padding out and heading towards the moonwhatever to ask them for a cat to join

Leader:
          muddystar | 24 moons | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Pigeon | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
VolcanicRaptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:51 am

SwiftClan
Number of Cats: 2

SilverStar glanced nervously around her expansive territory. She had seen some shifty looking cats on her way to the moonpool, and didn't wand them hunting on SwiftClan territory. She was about to call you ShadowFlight when he appeared from the border of tall grass surrounding their camp, "Shall we go on patrol? I scented some strange cats nearby." He commented, touching noses with SilverStar affectionately. "Not a bad idea." SilverStar replied, stifling a purr of pleasure. "Starting at the south border?" "Seems like as good a place as any." ShadowFlight agreed, falling into step beside his leader.

[SilverStar, ShadowFlight || border patrol}

Leader:
          SilverStar | 32 moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:
          ShadowFlight | 33 moons | male | [http://maxpixel.freegreatpicture.com/static/photo/1x/Black-Animal-Cat-Mieze-Garden-Pet-Black-Cat-1632191.jpg=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 |  0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:31 am

Caveclan
Number of Cats: 22

Leader:
          Morningstar | 77 moons| Male | X

Deputy:
          Woolyfur | 57 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cats:
          Shadedleaf | 67 moons | female | X
          Cloudpool | 21 moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          Rowanfur | 74 moons | Female | X
          Silvernose | 60 moons | Female | X
          Shimmerpelt | 53 moons | Female | X
          Ferretclaw | 33 moons | Male | X
          Juniperfoot | 29 | Female | X
          Fireface | 29 | Male | X
          Chiveclaw | 29 moons | Male | X
          Sedgetail | 23 | Female | X
          Harespring | 23 | Male |X
          Lilystem | 22 moons | Female | X
          Dappleleaf | 15 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Gingerpaw | 11 moons | Male | X
          Thymepaw | 11 moons | Female | X
          Sunpaw | 9 moons | Male | X
          Emberpaw | 9 moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Ebonywing | 34 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Tigerkit | 1 moons | Male | X
          Willowkit | 1 moons | Female | X

Elders:
          Deerpelt | 134 moons | Female | X

[center]
    Ally Clans:
    Beechclan | Hazilnut
    Ravenclan | turtle
    Brookclan | purrfect.
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint (1)| Best remedy for greencough. Also used for whitecough
    Cobwebs (3)| Soaks up and stops bleeding. Binds broken bones.
    Marigold (1)| Stops infection and bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints
    Tansy (3)| cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes throats, prevents greencough
    Stinging nettle (2)| Induces vomiting, brings down swelling, can be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones, helps with wounds, fights infection
    Ragweed (1) Gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    Rush (1) Helps to hold broken bones in place.
    Broom (1) Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    Dandelion (2) Soothes and heals beestings and leaves act as a painkiller.
    Raspberry Leaves (2) Eases pain and stops bleeding during kitting
    Chervil (1) For infected wounds and bellyache. Can be used during kitting
    Sticks (1) Distracts from pain, holds broken bones in place
    Thyme (1) Calms nervousness and anxiety, helps cats in shock
    Burdock Root (2) Lessens & heals the pain of infected rat bites, prevents infection of rat bites
    Willow Leaves (1) Stops vomiting
    Alder Bark (2) Eases toothaches
    Borage Leaves (1) Produces more and better milk. Also brings down fevers.
    Snakeroot (1) Heals poison
    Celandine (3) Soothes damaged eyes
    Poppy Seeds (1) Helps a cat sleep, Soothes shock, distress, pain
    Coltsfoot (1) Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads
    Chamomile (1) Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind
    Comfrey Root (1) Repairs broken bones and soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws, itching, inflammation of stiff joints, can be used for burns
    Parsley (1) Stops a queen's milk and cures bellyache
    Oak leaves (1) stops infection from setting in
    Rosemary (1) Hides the scent of death
    Sorrel (1) Traveling herb, can build up appetite
    Watermint (1) Soothes bellyache
    Dock (1) Soothes scratches and sore pads
    Wild Garlic (1) Prevents infection, especially with rat bites
    Goatweed (1) Eases anxiety and grief
    Daisy (1) Eases the pain of aching joints

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 serving
    Pigeon| x0 | 3 servings
    Frogs | x1 | 1 servings
    Thrush | x1 | 3 servings
    Caveclan uses 4 servings per post
    [/quote]

Mentors
    Morningstar | Gingerpaw | 3 | Climbing, Swimming, Fighting
    Harespring | Thymepaw | 3 | Climbing, swimming, fighting
    Juniperfoot | Sunpaw | 3 | Climbing, swimming, fighting
    Woolyfur | Emberpaw | 3 | Climbing, swimming, fighting
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Families:
    Shimmerpelt + unknown sire=Sedgetail and Harespring
    Woolyfur + Silvernose= Gingerpaw and Thymepaw
    Rowanfur + Morningstar= Sunpaw and Emberpaw
    Ferretclaw + Ebonywing= Willowkit and Tigerkit
    Name and name

"I want two hunting patrols today." Woolyfur issued the order with calm authority. "Rowanfur will lead the first patrol to the eastern border. She will pick who goes with her. Shimmerpelt will take the second patrol to the maple forest. Ferretclaw,, Lilystem, Juniperfoot, Harespring, and I will go with her."
    The apprentices were being allowed a break for a couple days so the clan could focus on hunting. Morningstar had told Woolyfur that morning he was going to the moon pool and wanted the clan to hunt. Morningstar had been hopeful about a new Queen joining them and wanted the clan to be well-stocked with prey.
    Cloudpool grinned at the newly named Dappleleaf, his eyes bright with joy. "Congratulations!" He purred. Dappleleaf purred happily and smirked at the medicine cat. "I can go catch you some prey to celebrate!" Dappleleaf purred, eager to show off her skills. "You forget I've learned the basics of hunting and fighting," Cloudpool reminded her, eyes flickering with amusement. "Oh you take all the fun out of it." Dappleleaf replied, playfully nudging him. "We can still go for a walk after the hunting patrol." She suggested. Cloudpool nodded. They said goodbye as Rowanfur called out the names of her patrol, summoning Dappleleaf. Cloudpool turned to find Shadedleaf. They needed to find more herbs.

[hunting patrol- Dappleleaf, Silvernose, Fireface, Rowanfur, Sedgetail, Chiveclaw]
    [hunting patrol- Ferretclaw, Shimmerpelt, Lilystem, Woolyfur, Juniperfoot, Harespring]
    [searching for herbs- Shadedleaf and Cloudpool]
    [moonpool-asking for a queen]
    [days until next Moonpool visit - now]
Last edited by tauriel. on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:37 am

Number of Cats: 02

Alderstar watched as Turtlestep walked alongside him, her tortoiseshell pelt glimmering in the warm summer sun. He had met her alongside the border, and after a brief conversation, he had learnt of her skill with herbs. Finally, with promises of more companionship, protection, and food, the she-cat had joined him as the medicine cat of the clan. They were currently on their way through the territory, Turtlestep a few yards away from him and sniffing around for herbs, which she seemed to find with satisfaction, as Alderstar searched for prey.

[ Alderstar hunts for prey ]

Leader:
          Alderstar | 32 Moons | Tom |

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❀[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Turtlestep | 26 Moons | Female |

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Celandine [ x1 ]| Soothes damaged eyes
    Cobwebs [ x2 ] | Stops bleeding
    Comfrey Root [ x1 ] | Repairs bones/soothes aches
    Goldenrod [ x1 ]| Heals wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Mentors:
    Deceased Cats:
Mates:
Name and Name
Name and Name
Last edited by zliti on Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lunarclan | 3

Postby Bumbletear » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:39 am

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴜs ᴀʟʟ
Number of Cats: 03
Next Patrol: 02/01/17 - 06:30 PM
Next Moonpool Visit: 02/03/17 - 2:30 PM
Next Kitting: N/A

Whisperstar walked alongside the newest warrior of Lunarclan, Shadowtail, and smiled as the younger she-cat swiveled her head around to stare at everything. It's beautiful, isn't it? she said with a smile. Shadowtail turned her head back to the leader and nodded It's amazing! I can't believe I didn't try to wander in these fields sooner! Whisperstar's smile broadene Just wait until you see it under the light of a full moon, everything seems to be glowing. And when the fire-flies emerge... she trailed off with a purr. Shadowtail smiled I can't wait!

___

Whitefoot yawned slightly as he stalked through the plains. He was on hunting duty once more, and again he was alone. Of course, that was probably because Whispersar wanted to get Shadowtail used to the borders, but still, Whitefoot just couldn't wait for the time when they had more members, and no cat would be alone in their duties.

[Whisperstar and Shadowtail are on patrol]
[Whitefoot is hunting near the East Border - Plains]

Leader:
          Whisperstar | 30 Moons | Female | X

Deputy:
          Whitefoot | 28 Moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Shadowtail | 17 Moons | Female | X
          ❆ Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Borders
    Northern Field | Ivyclan | sparkypony
    Eastern Plains | Clan | User
    Southern Field | Clan | User
    Western River | Clan | User

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Thrush | x0 | 3 serving
    Raven | x1 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving

Mentors
    |> Moves
    |> Advanced Moves

Deceased Cats
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Cause of Death

Families
    Name and Name
    |> Children
    Name and Name
    |> Children
[/quote]
Bumbletear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:56 am

Number of Cats: 2
Next Moonpool Visit: February 5th

The leader of LeafClan was pleased that her Clan was already beginning to grow. However, she soon found that some hunting needed to be done. In the area she had designated for the fresh-kill pile, nothing lay.

She looked over at her new deputy. "Ashenclaw, how does some hunting sound?" The tom quickly got to his paws, eager to head out. "Fine with me! We could certainly use it."

[ Emberstar and Ashenclaw go hunting ]

Leader:
        Emberstar | 28 | F | X

Deputy:
        Ashenclaw | 31 | M | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Robin | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:17 am

Tumbleclan
Number of Cats:20

Brindlewhisker turned out to be a very good addition to the clan. She kept Slatestorm company, and had become good friends with the tom, and she also got along with every other clanmember, even wily Swanfoot and surly Rippedears. Sagestar was very glad to have bought her to Tumbleclan, but begrudgingly, he knew to thank Starclan. Flicking his tail, he spotted Brownpaw slinking dismally across camp, head bowed. ''Brownpaw, you alright?'' he called out, frowning. The lanky apprentice said nothing, but motioned to Swanfoot and Rippedears, just across camp. They were mooning over one another, although the leader had his suspicions that Swanfoot was only trying to continue her bloodline and had no real romance interest in Rippedears. ''I'm sorry, Brownpaw.'' sighed Sagestar. He felt somewhat guilty about appointing Rippedears to be his mentor, but what could he do? The choice had been made. ''Not only that, but Rosepaw keeps vanishing!'' Brownpaw moaned bitterly, flashing Sagestar a look of despair. ''I'm sorry, Brownpaw.'' Sagestar replied, uncertain of how to help out this poor fellow. ''If it makes you better, there's only one more session until you get your name!'' Sagestar exclaimed, with a weak smile. To his surprise, Brownpaw merely rolled his eyes and slunk off, disappearing into the apprentice den.

''He's sad.'' Greynose pointed out, glancing at Sagestar. ''I know...why?'' he inquired. ''Swanfoot's expecting kittens...she should be dumping Rippedears soon.'' he sighed. ''Oh dear...'' Sagestar groaned, shaking his head grimly. ''Well, I'm not going to be there, for the drama!'' Greynose exclaimed, padding towards slumbering Speckledears. Sagestar nodded slowly, watching Greynose depart with a sniffling Speckledears and a tired Bearclaw at his heels. ''I feel as though I'm betraying Tumbleclan.'' Sagestar sighed under his breath, thinking about his dear Robinstar. Little did he know that was how many cats in his clan felt, Burrwhisker, Ravenflower, Greynose, Blacknose. A lot. ''Where were you?'' Squirreltail mewed anxiously, staring at Blacknose. The ember flecked cat shuffled her paws nervously, not meeting her friend's gaze. ''Nowhere...lets just hunt!'' She mewed, darting off. Squirreltail could not help but follow Blacknose, sighing to herself.

(Swanfoot and Rippedears are having kittens, Greynose, Bearclaw and Speckledears are on patrol, Squirreltail and Blacknose are on patrol)

Leader:
          Sagestar | 59 | Male | X

Deputy:
          Greynose | 64 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Ravenflower | 52 | Female | X
          Russetfern | 20 | Female | X
          Warriors:
          Swanfoot| 71 | Female | X
          Bearclaw | 57 | Female | X
          Shadetail | 46 | Male | X
          Pebblecreek | 28 | Male | X
          Burrwhisker | 22 | Male | X
          Sootmask | 22 | Female | X
          Rippedears | 50 | Male | X
          Speckledears | 52 | Male | X
          Squirreltail | 24 | Female | X
          Blacknose | 24 | Female| X
          Addertooth | 45 | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Brownpaw | 14 | Male | X
          Rosepaw | 10 | Female | X
          Dustpaw | 8 | Male | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
          Slatestorm | 130 | Male | X
          Brindlewhisker | 121 | Female | X
    Ally Clans:
    Sleetclan | Wolfy858
    Sageclan | Kaden
    Beechclan | Hazilnut
    Coveclan | Mocksun
    Streamclan | Justice 'n' Joy
    Soulclan | KrazyKitty00
    Reedclan | Areater
    Flurryclan | Nyeh Heh Heh!!

Enemy Clans
    Witherclan | SeedCakes
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint| Cures greencough and Whitecough - x2
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing and to help calm cats down.
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes throats and prevents coughs.
    Feverfew | Used to cool feverish cats, treat head pain and reduce fever, colds and stomach ailments.
    Cobweb | Used to bandage up wounds and stop bleeding.
    Marigold | Used to cure infections, inflammations, bleeding and stiff joints.
    Horsetail | Used to cure infections and stop bleeding
    Poppy Seeds | Used to ease pain and help sleep, not suggested for pregnant queens
    Bindweed | Use to help heal broken bones and hold them
    Catchweed | The same as bindweed, except they can also hold wounds together.
    Deathberries | Very poisonous, can kill a warrior in minutes, a kitten in seconds! X0
    (Although technically most of these are poisonous to cats anyway.)

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Rippedears | Brownpaw | 3 | Climbing, Hunting, Fighting,
    Pebblecreek | Rosepaw | 2 | Hunting, Fightning
    Swanfoot | Dustpaw | 1 | Fightning,

Deceased Cats:
    Mudkit | Ate Deathberries - X - 6 moons old - Died as a kitten - Renamed Mudpaw in honour.

Mates:
    Addertooth and Shadetail - Cootpaw and Burrpaw - Dustkit and Mudkit
    Swanfoot and Speckledears - Brownkit -
    Swanfoot and Rippedears -
    Greynose and Foxtail of Sageclan - Ashpaw and Rosepaw
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:32 am

skystar901 wrote:
Willownose's tail flicked as she continued to search for herbs.

Brackenstar nodded to Sootspeckle as they patrolled the western border. So Sootspeckle...have you been settling into Brackenclan well? he asked. Sootspeckle shrugged, and flicked her tail I suppose. Some things are confusing, but every moon I learn more.

Shadowflame carefully slunk through the plains, wondering what sort of prey she would find.

[Brackenstar and Sootspeckle - Patrol
Shadowflame - Hunting
Willownose - Herb Hunting]

"It's getting late, we should be heading back." Sootspeckle mewed, looking up at the sun that had already sunk halfway down the sky. Brackenstar looked up at the sun as well and sighed, lashing his tail in annoyance.

"Fine, let's go." The black tom mewed, turning and heading back in the direction of camp. The brown and white deputy was about to follow her leader when she heard a voice.

"Hello? Are you clan cats?"

Sootspeckle turned back around, shocked to see a one-eyed cat poking its head out of the bushes.
While on patrol, Brackenstar and Sootspeckle found a warrior
While hunting, Shadowflame a fish, and a squirrel
While herb hunting, Willownose found catmint and cobwebs

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

forgetful. wrote:
chestnutstar wandered along the eastern border to see what she could find. while none of the clan members had gotten hurt yet, she would still like to find a medicine cat to be on the safe side. if she could not find one, she would have to ask starclan the next time she visited the moonpool. hopefully, during that time, no one would become injured or ill.

once again, hawkeye was stuck with the quiet deputy while his normal hunting partner was training their new apprentice.

crowfall brought blossompaw to the forest where she would teach the young she-cat how to climb the trees.

[ patrol: chestnutstar
hunting: bristleclaw, hawkeye
training: crowfall teaches blossompaw to climb. ]

"Hello"

Chestnustar looked up in shock when she heard the voice. A pale ginger cat was standing several tail-lengths away from Chestnutstar, a clump of herbs in its jaws.
While on patrol, Chestnutstar found a medicine cat
While hunting, Bristleclaw and Hawkeye caught a black squirrel and a water shrew
While training, Blossompaw learned the Climbing skill

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Swiftlet wrote:
The cats of Solarclan are known for being optimistic and determined. They are hardworking, but love to bask on the large, flat stones just outside of their camp. They can be seen as prideful and snobbish by other clans, but are friendly to them nonetheless. They are fierce fighters, who will do anything to save the ones they love. Their leader, Shinestar, is 48 moons old, and a she-cat.

Solarclan's territory is bordered by a fast-moving river to the west that curves around the south, where it pools into a calm lake. There's a thunderpath to the east, and the north is a lush forest. Their camp is hidden within a gorge, where twolegs might've been before. A strange cave lies at the true north of their territory, filled with eerily glowing moss and fungi, and a silvery pool lies in the center of it. Kits are told stories of ghosts haunting the cave, and are strongly advised to stay away from it.

Summers in Solarclan's forest are blazingly hot, but the cats of Solarclan love to soak up the sun. Winters are mild, and spring brings plentiful prey and herbs. Fall is strangely colder than winter, which Solarclan doesn't like. They have low tolerance for cold, being built for warmer climates.

krazykitty00 wrote:
On their way back to camp, Cinderblaze kept her head low. The normally outgoing and confident molly was oddly silent. Ever since that image was burned into her mind she wasn'table to get it out. It was too terrible to say the least. Sure she had managed to forget about it as she was hunting but now she wasn't any more. And Asptail. Oh Asptail, how broken he had looked at the sight of it too. And the way he ran off made the experience all the worse. She desperately hoped he was ok, and the entirety of Beechclan for that matter. Cinderblaze really didn't want to be given the time to think about it at for it made her sick every time she did. So, she handed her caught prey to little Mudpaw, asking him to take it back for her before turning off to hunt some more. Or just walk. She just needed to do something. Unconsciously, she found herself roaming the Beechclan border. She could slightly scent the lingering smell of blood and she immediately felt sick again. How were they fairing with their recent tragedy? Was everyone ok? How was Asptail? Cinderblaze sighed once she notice that she had stopped to stared over the border. "Heh. I must look stupid..." She scoffed at herself, turning to leave. Though a name carried through the wind, into her ears. Her name to be exact. She turned and looked around then spotted him not to far away. "Asptail?" She asked before walking to him, staying her side of the border, suddenly conscious of the line between them. "What are you doing out here? Did you call me?" She asked as if she wasn't just sitting by the border thinking about him too.

Firestrike laughed as his brother told some idiotic joke about a squirrel in the river. It was pretty funny but it wasn't enough to keep him distracted from Cinderblaze beginning to walk off. His eyes narrowed in confusion as to where she was going but she was more curious than anything. "Hey, I think I left a piece of prey. I'll be right back." Firestrike said quickly, not even looking back at Ashfur as he spoke. "Yea, alright. But hurry back. We are hanging with dad later remember?" "Yea, yea. See ya in a bit Ash." He said before hurrying after Cinderblaze. In truth he was curious about the molly he had admired for a while. She was someone he found himself watching from time to time. Admittedly, he may have - or still - had a crush on her. So that was why he wanted to know where she was going. Simple curious about her. He noticed she was out of sorts lately too. As she made her way past their Tumbleclan border, Firestrike paused as he spotted a silver pelt shimmer through the trees. He stopped and stared, watching the silver molly from afar like he had done before. It was weird really for him to watch her like this but, since that day, he really couldn't stop. She was- "So pretty.." He sighed, before clamping his mouth shut as he realized he said that out loud.

Nettlefoot innocently strode into the medicine den, poking her head around and taking small steps as she entered the unfamiliar. "Hello?" She called out, her voice small and unsure of herself. It didn't take for the black tom Hearthflame padded from his little area and approached her, yellow gaze down as he never really had to speak to any of his fellow clan mates like this. Except his occasional check up on the elders and sometimes the queens. But still. He felt like an out cast in this place he wanted to call home. He turned his eyes up briefly to try and appear more confident and smile. "A-Ah yes Nettlefoot?" "Oh, hello Hearthflame. Looking as stellar as always." The molly winked, immediately making him go hot under all his fur. "I came here because I found these." She said after her brief pause, pushing over a small pile of herbs. The apprentice sniffed at them for a moment before looking up excitedly. "Yarrow!? How'd you find this? Where?" He asked, his shy demeanor gone, as it always did when the tom was in his element or simply talking about herbs. Though, Nettlefoot simply shrugged and tilted her head innocently. "They looked like herbs so I brought them back. Glad to see I was right." She smiled, ears flattened out of shyness. "Are you sure you aren't secretly a medicine cat?" He teased."Haha, cute. No, I'm not. But it's good to know I got something right for once." Nettlefoot said shyly. Hearthflame watched her for a moment before looking too his paws, not sure what to say now. "Welp, I should be going. My apologies for wasting your time." "Oh no! You didn't waste my time... Y-You can actually come over any time. I-If you'd like..." Nettlefoot looked the apprentice and noticed his bashful appearance. Turning quiet bashful herself she nodded as she turned out. "Alright. I will. Thanks." She smiled before leaving. Once she stepped out of the medicine den, she rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Toms. Their so easy..." She muttered to herself before moving on to find her sister and tell her about the death berries she had found.

Mistlepaw groomed her fur silently, just sitting done peacefully as her brother Mudpaw lightly batted a ball of moss in the air. "You know sis, being an apprentice is fun an all. But don't you think it's hard sometimes? Learning to fight and all? Like maybe becoming a warrior is not my thing?" He said, catching the moss ball and just holding it as he stared up into the sky. Mistlepaw looked up from her white fur and tilted her had slightly. "Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one. But I know that, as my brother, you will persevere. Or else it would look incredibly bad on me." She mewed with a nonchalant shrug before going back to grooming her fur. Mudpaw rolled his eyes as he rolled onto his paws. "Gee. Thanks Mistlepaw.." He huffed, though her words did make him feel a little better. As he walked over to the entrance of the camp, Mistlepaw was already by his side following beside him. "Where are you headed?" "Wherever. Just a walk really.." "Well allow me to join you." "As if I had a choice." The young tom scoffed before the siblings left to simply walk around their territory. It wasn't until their adventure back that Mistlepaw spotted something in the underbrush. Curious, the molly took a quick detour, her brother stopping all together, to appease her curiosity. Mistlepaw buried under a bit before pulling out two long flowy ribbons, one pink, the other a dark blue color. "What is that?" Mudpaw asked as he approached her. "I am not sure. But I like it." She purred, giving him the blue one and playing with the pink one. Mudpaw stepped away from the ribbon, poking at it, sniffing it, before finally picking it up. "Can we keep them?" "As if any on could stop you mouse brain." "What ever do you mean brother dear? I am quite reasonable."She giggled before pining up her ribbon, wrapping herself in it like a present before leading the way back home.

"My fellow clan mates!" Jaystar's voice rang out from the Highledge down to the gathered cats below. "As you can tell, Leaf-bare will hit us before we know it! The prey is getting scarce. So today I am sending out extra patrols to ensure that we are full of prey to last us the entirety of Leaf-bare, when there is hardly any." As she looked around and saw the looks of worry on some cat's faces, she smiled warmly down at them. "Do not worry. Starclan is and will always be with us. We will find prey and our strong souls will keep us warm not matter what. Be strong my clan." They all seemed to clearly brighten up then and Jaystar could practically feel the changes in their emotions. "Now, Thrushclaw and myself will be leading the Hunting patrols. Russetfall, Wrenshine, Cypressdawn, Leopardpounce, and Maplepaw will be with me. Tumbleshade, Whitenose, Hootdust, Brackenfern, and Archpaw will be going with Thrushclaw. And Blackstreak, Graystone and Amberstorm shall patrol the borders." She mewed before dismissing the clan. As the group of Cats called began to gather together, Whitenose groaned. "Something wrong Whitenose?" Sandfur asked, walking over to Whitenose. "I think..." She began, pausing as another pain hit her. "What? You think what?" "My kits are coming." She wailed as she nearly lost her balance from another pain. Her call was heard throughout the whole clearing, catching almost every cat's attention. No one had known she was having kits. No one ever noticed. This was a genuine shock to everyone as they couldn't believe it was true, even as Aspenleaf and Hearthflame began to lead the kitting white warrior to the nursery. Now only one question existed a began to spread throughout the clan. Who was the father?

[Hunting Patrol: Jaystar, Russetfall, Wrenshine, Hootdust, Leopardpounce, Maplepaw]
[Hunting Patrol: Thrushclaw, Tumbleshade, Ashfur, Cypressdawn, Brackenfern, Archpaw]
[Border Patrol: Blackstreak, Graystone, Amberstorm]
[Training: Mudpaw, Mistlepaw]
[Mistlepaw and Mudpaw found little ribbons X3]
[Cinderblaze is still meeting Asptail]
[Firestrike is watching Leafpond]
[Whitenose is kitting]

Whitenose gave birth to two kits
While hunting, Jaystar, Russetfall, Wrenshine, Hootdust, Leopardpounce and Mapleclaw caught a small fish, a vole and a mouse
While hunting, Thrushclaw, Tumbleshade, Ashfur, Cypressdawn, Brackenfern and Archpaw caught a finch, rabbit and squirrel
While on patrol, Blackstreak, Graystone and Amberstorm caught scent of a rogue
While training, Mudpaw and Mistlepaw learned the Hunting skill

zephyrine wrote:
The leader of LeafClan was pleased that her Clan was already beginning to grow. However, she soon found that some hunting needed to be done. In the area she had designated for the fresh-kill pile, nothing lay.

She looked over at her new deputy. "Ashenclaw, how does some hunting sound?" The tom quickly got to his paws, eager to head out. "Fine with me! We could certainly use it."

[ Emberstar and Ashenclaw go hunting ]

While hunting, Emberstar and Ashenclaw caught a squirrel and a robin
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Echoclan [030]

Postby Katrione » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:59 am

~Many Voices Crying Out As One~
Number of Cats: 28

Witheredpaw watched Pigeonpaw as he played with Yewpaw and Raggedpaw, her feathery tail swishing back and forth. She watched Sunnyflower as she and Stagstep headed out on a hunting patrol. Stagstep looked over his shoulder towards Witheredpaw, as if he could feel his 'daughters' gaze burning into his back. The ginger and brown tom waved his tail to Witheredpaw before hurrying out of camp after Sunnyflower and the rest of the patrol.

I don't believe them... Stagstep can't be my father... I feel no connection with him...

{{Smokespeck, Applefur, Petalbound, Barleyfur + Lizardstrike; Hunting Patrol}}
{{Blazefur, Redfeather, Sunnyflower, Stagstep, Wildpoppy + Shadepool; Hunting Patrol}}
{{Squirrelstar + Poppypounce; Going to Find the Loner}}
{{Stagstep + Raggedpaw; Training}}
{{Birdsong, Brightclover, Smokespeck, Yewpaw, Pigeonpaw + Witheredpaw; Training}}
{{Baypaw + Mossypaw; Warriors- Bayfur + Mossycreek}}

Leader:
          Squirrelstar | 51 | Molly | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Smokespeck | 53 | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Ramhorn | 31 | Tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Brindlepaw | 5 | Molly | X

Warriors:
          Applefur | 59 | Tom | X
          Mossvine | 52 | Molly | X
          Petalbound | 34 | Molly | X
          Barleyfur | 35 | Tom | X
          Lizardstrike | 30 | Tom | X
          Shadepool | 27 | Molly | X
          Blazefur | 25 | Tom | X
          Sunnyflower | 25 | Molly | X
          Redfeather | 28 | Tom | X
          Brightclover | 28 | Molly | X
          Stagstep | 21 | Tom | X
          Wildpoppy | 21 | Molly | X
          Birdsong | 18 | Molly | X
          Poppypounce | 22 | Molly | X
          Otterstream | 14 | Molly | X

Apprentices:
          Baypaw | 12 | Molly | X
          Mossypaw | 12 | Molly | X
          Raggedpaw | 10 | Tom | X
          Yewpaw | 6 | Tom | X
          Pigeonpaw | 6 | Tom | X
          Witheredpaw | 6 | Molly | X

Queens:
          Mossvine | 51 | Molly | X

Kits:
          Hurricanekit | 2 | Tom | X

Elders:
          Rosie | 140 | Molly | X
          Tigger | 140 | Tom | X

Ally Clans:
          Sageclan | kaden
          Souclan | krazykitty00
          Beechclan | hazilnut
          Witherclan | seedcakes

Enemy Clans:
          Streamclan | justice'n'joy
          Clan Name | Username

Borders:
          (N) | Clan | User
          (E) | Clan | User
          (S) | Obsidianclan | forgetful.
          (W) | Clan | User

Medicine Store:
    Catmint x2 | Greencough & Whitecough
    Chervil x2 | Infected Wounds & Bellyaches
    Cobwebs x1 | Soak Up & Stop Bleeding
    Burdock Root x2 | Lessens & Heals the
    Pain of Infected Rat Bites
    Comfrey Root x0 | Repairs Broken Bones & Soothes Wounds
    Tansy x2 | Cures Coughs, Wounds, Poisons & Soothes Throats
    Mallow Leaves x1 | Soothes Bellyaches
    Goldenrod x1 | Heals Wounds
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces Body Temperature For Cats With Fevers,
    Heals Aches & Pains
    Thyme x1 | Calms Nervousness, Anxiety, and Shock
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts Poison From Wounds
    Honey x2 | Soothes Infections, Helps Soothe Coughing
    Lungwort x1 | Cures Yellowcough
    Lamb's Ear x1 | Gives Strength
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases Toothaches
    Oak Leaves x1 | Stops Infection From Setting In
    Horsetail x1 | Treats Infected Wounds
    Broom x1 | Unknown Effect
    Rush x1 | Holds Broken Limbs in Place
    Watermint x1 | Eases Bellyache
    Tormentil x1 | Treating All Wounds &
    Extracting Poisons
    Dock x1 | Soothes Scratches + Soothes Sore Pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x2 | 1 servings
    Pigeon | x3 | 3 servings
    Vole | x2 | 1 servings
    Fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Squirrelstar | Baypaw | 4 | Fighting, Hunting, Swimming, Climbing
    Blazefur | Mossypaw | 4 | Fighting, Hunting, Swimming, Climbing
    Stagstep | Raggedpaw | 1 | Climbing, Hunting
    Birdsong | Yewpaw | 0 | None
    Brightclover | Pigeonpaw | 0 | None
    Smokespeck | Witheredpaw | 0 | None

Deceased Cats:
    Mottledkit | Tom | Kit | Stillborn | X
    Dapplewing | Tom | Medicine Cat | Slit Throat | X

Families:
    Squirrelstar + Applefur: Sunnyflower, Blazefur, Otterpaw + Mottledkit
    Mossvine + Smokespeck: Stagstep + Wildpoppy
    Mossvine + Dapplewing: Hurricanekit
    Petalbound + Barleyfur: Mossypaw + Baypaw
    Shadepool + Lizardstrike: Yewkit
    Sunnyflower + Rabbitwish of Witherclan: Pigeonkit + Witheredkit
    Brightclover + Redfeather: Raggedkit
Last edited by Katrione on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me