Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

[ pineclan. ] [ 26. ]

Postby deimido » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:06 pm

"From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"
Number of Cats: 15.
Next Moonpool Visit: 2/1/17.
Next Border Patrol: 1:07 PM. [MST]

The stars where still shining bright when Owlfur stepped outside of the warriors' nest, a curious trill left him as he saw Shadowstar sitting outside her den with her head turned towards the sky, her eyes were shut and she had a serene look on her face as the cool air swept through her soft, black pelt. Owlfur took a deep breath, making sure his paws did not make a sound as he slowly approached her, his ears twitched once he caught wind of her quiet mutterings that she was making under her breath. 'Ah, now I see.' The deputy thought as he remembered how Shadowstar had told him she liked to wake up before anyone else so that she could pray to StarClan in peace. He nodded his head in understanding at the time, though now he could really witness how devoted the molly was to the spirits.

Owlfur decided to sit down, resting his tabby tail over his forepaws as he watched his leader continue to pray with a content smile on his face. He even shut his eyes the same way she did to attempt to pray to StarClan himself even though he knew it wouldn't work, he didn't share the same beliefs as Shadowstar did, though it was nice so - it made him feel closer to the molly in a way. Owlfur stayed quiet for a few more moments with his head bowed to the ground, only opening his eyes and raising his head upwards to see Shadowstar stare at him with a amused and fond look. "Good morning, Owlfur." Shadowstar mewed kindly which made the deputy's heart flutter: he loved that no matter what tone she spoke in, Owlfur found himself enchanted by it immediately.

But to be quite frank, Owlfur had lost count of how many things he had grown to love about the molly, he suspected he loved her more than there were stars in the sky. The tom purred at Shadowstar as he got up to his paws, nodding in greeting to her like he always did when everyone was awake. "And the same to you, Shadowstar." He replied, smiling widely at her. "We've got quite the busy day today." Owlfur remarked as he flicked his tail in the direction of the apprentice's den. Shadowstar immediately got what he was referring to, feeling prideful of the three toms who would be getting their warrior names later on today. "It's incredible how much PineClan has grown, the days where it was just you and I seem like their nine lifetimes away now." She mewed, her smile turning reminiscent.

Owlfur's smile mirrored her own, though he couldn't help but secretly miss those moments when it was just them together, back when they didn't need to focus on their duties as leader and deputy as much as they did now. He was brought back out of his thoughts after hearing Shadowstar sigh and shake her head as if she was attempting to rid herself from thoughts of the past. "We can't spend all day reminiscing, just look, the sun's already coming up." The molly mewed, both her and Owlfur craned their heads upward to see the sky beginning to lighten. Owlfur was surprised at how fast the time went, he would have to get the dawn patrol ready now. "Looks like that's my cue, better wake up some of our cats." He mewed, making Shadowstar nod her head in understanding as she watched the tom pad towards the warrior's den to gather his patrol. The leader mewed greetings to the sleepy duo of Rowanpelt and Shrikeface as they followed the deputy towards the camp exit. Shadowstar was about to gather a hunting patrol until a mew from Owlfur made her pause. "And Shadowstar? Forgive me if this is sudden, but I love you."

Shadowstar turn to look at Owlfur, her eyes softened and she purred affectionately at the tom she had always considered her greatest friend, and as of now: her mate.

"I know."

///

It was now the afternoon, and thank StarClan that the weather stayed nice for Lizardpaw, Magpiepaw, and Aspenpaw to complete their final assesment. They had just finished and were now waiting underneath the shade of the oak tree for their mentors to finish talking about their training and whether they were truly ready to receive their names. Aspenpaw grumbled impatiently, burying his head into his brother's black-and-white fur while Magpiepaw looked very confused by what he was doing. Out of the three, it was Lizardpaw that seemed the most excited, it was almost comical to see the young tom's green eyes light up with unmistakable glee. "S-so, Lizardpaw. You look like you're excited?" Magpiepaw awkwardly mewed, attempting to distract himself as Aspenpaw still had his head pressed against his side. He nearly breathed a sigh of relief when Aspenpaw pulled himself out and snorted at Lizardpaw, a knowing smirk was on his face, making both his brother and Lizardpaw gulp nervously. "Pssh, please. I know you're just happy getting so you can impress your girlfriend." Aspenpaw mewed, his voice taking on a teasing tone as he spoke to Lizardpaw.

Lizardpaw bared his teeth, narrowing his eyes at Aspenpaw as his mind began racing about whether or not the gray tabby had spotted him while he out meeting with Rosepaw. The teasing tom's smirk grew over seeing his reaction and decided to kick it up a notch, leaning real close to Lizardpaw's face to the point where their noses were touching and batted his eyelashes playfully. Magpiepaw hid his snout in his paws as he tried not to giggle as he didn't want to unleash Lizardpaw's wrath. The tom growled and shoved Aspenpaw's chest with his forepaw, refusing to look at the smug expression he knew was on his face. Aspenpaw laughed, rolling his eyes and licking at his chest fur. "Well, I guess I can see the appeal for Fawnpaw, she's pretty cute if you can get over how meek she is." Aspen mewed, making Lizardpaw want to sigh in relief as it appeared that his denmate didn't know about Rosepaw after all.

Magpiepaw could feel a growl build up in his throat as he heard Aspenpaw talk bad about Fawnpaw yet again, sitting up at cuffing his brother on the ear. "When are you ever going to leave Fawnpaw alone?" He hissed, taking both Aspenpaw and Lizardpaw aback by how the normally level-headed apprentice sounded. Magpiepaw gazed angrily at his brother, Aspenpaw stared coolly back at him before grunting and turning his back away. Magpiepaw sighed and gave an apologetic look at Lizardpaw. Just as he was about to say that he should be apologizing to his brother, the cat that they were fighting about appeared. "Hi there, guys!" Fawnpaw mewed cheerfully, catching Magpiepaw's attention almost instantly. The black-and-white tom's eyes softened as he stood up and bumped his head against his denmate's in greeting, causing the light brown molly to giggle embarrassingly. "Hey there Fawnpaw, are you going training?" He asked, Fawnpaw pulled away to nod at him, a nervous smile on her face as her eyes darted towards the entrance to camp.

"Training outside? That's great! I'm proud of you." Magpiepaw mewed genuinely, he was the only apprentice to understand how terrifying the forest was to Fawnpaw as she had confessed to him that a fox had attacked and killed her mother when she was barely two moons old, thus she couldn't face being outside due to remembering her mother's death. But with support from her aunt Wasptail, her mentor Comfreyfang, and from Magpiepaw himself: Fawnpaw was looking like she was starting to recover. "I hope it's fast, I want to see you become a warrior." The molly mewed, making Magpiepaw purr and lick her on the top of her forehead. "I wish you were up there with me, but at least I'll only have to wait a moon." He admitted, ignoring Aspenpaw's groan of disgust in the background followed by Lizardpaw's laugh at the tabby's reaction.

Fawnpaw stuttered as she struggled to respond, though she was saved from having to say anything as her mentor called her over so they could leave. Fawnpaw simply grinned at Magpiepaw, bounding away from him quickly so he couldn't see her flustered expression.

Actions wrote:Becoming Mates [With Kits]: Shadowstar + Owlfur
Border Patrol: Owlfur + Rowanpelt + Shrikeface | Rowanpelt splits off towards the JinxClan border, hoping to spot Velvetrabbit
Hunting Patrol: Shadowstar + Wasptail + Minkcloud
Warrior Ceremonies: Lizardpaw (-stripe) + Magpiepaw (-whisker) + Aspenpaw (-heart)
Training: Comfreyfang > Fawnpaw

Leader:
    Shadowstar. | 65. | molly. |
    solid black molly with yellow eyes.
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Owlfur. | 57. | tom. |
    brown tabby tom with green eyes.

Medicine Cats:
    Skunknose. | 41. | molly. |
    gray-and-white molly with yellow-green eyes.
    Weaselstorm. | 28. | tom. |
    brown-and-white tom with ice-blue eyes.

Warriors:
    Duckfoot.| 44. | tom. |
    white-and-brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Mintclaw. | 43. | molly. |
    gray-and-white molly with yellow-green eyes.
    Shrikeface. | 43. | tom. |
    gray-and-white tom with yellow eyes.
    Wasptail. | 31. | molly. |
    ginger tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Rowanpelt. | 26. | tom. |
    russet-colored tom with yellow eyes.
    Minkcloud. | 24. | molly. |
    chocolate tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Comfreyfang. | 24. | molly. |
    gray-and-white tabby molly with blue eyes.

Apprentices:
    Lizardpaw. | 13. | tom. |
    brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Magpiepaw. | 12. | tom. |
    black-and-white tom with yellow-green eyes.
    Aspenpaw. | 12. | tom. |
    gray tabby tom with green eyes.
    Fawnpaw. | 11. | molly. |
    light brown molly with green eyes.

Queens:
    Name | Age | Gender |
    Name | Age | Gender |

Kits:
    Name | Age | Gender |

Elders:
    Name | Age | Gender |
    Name | Age | Gender |

Ally Clans:
    ReedClan | Areater | Eastern Border
    JinxClan | vampiress_fox | Western Border
    FlurryClan | Nyeh Heh Heh!! | Northwestern Border

Enemy Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Fresh-kill Pile:
    wrens | 3 servings. [x0]
    thrushes | 3 servings. [x0]
    squirrels | 2 servings. [x1]
    rabbits | 2 servings. [x0]
    mice | 1 serving. [x0]
    voles | 1 serving. [x0]

Medicine Store:
    borage leaves | produces more milk, brings down fevers. [x1]
    broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. [x1]
    burdock root | heal & prevent infection of rat bites. [x1]
    catmint | white/green/blackcough. [x1]
    celandine | soothes damaged eyes. [x1]
    chamomile | traveling herb, strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. [x1]
    chervil | infected wounds and bellyache, can also be used during kitting. [x1]
    chickweed | for greencough. [x1]
    cobwebs | bleeding, broken bones. [x1]
    dock | soothes scratches & sore pads. [x2]
    feverfew | for fevers, chills, aches, pain, & especially good for headaches. [x1]
    goldenrod | for healing wounds. [x1]
    honey | soothes infections & sore throats. [x1]
    horsetail | treats infections & stops infections. [x1]
    lavender | fever & chills. [x2]
    poppy seeds | brings sleep, eases distress & pain. [x1]
    snakeroot | thought to heal poison. [x1]
    stinging nettle | induces vomiting or brings down swelling. [x1]
    sweet-sedge | eases infection. [x1]
    tansy | cures coughs, as well as wounds and poisons. [x1]
    thyme | calms nervousness, anxiety, & cats who are in shock. [x2]
    watermint | for bellyaches. [x1]
    yarrow | extracts poison from wounds. [x1]

Mentors:
    Mintclaw | Lizardpaw | 4 | battle/hunting/advanced fighting/stalking/
    Owlfur | Magpiepaw | 4 | hunting/battle/swimming/stalking/
    Shadowstar | Aspenpaw | 4 | battle/swimming/hunting/stalking/
    Comfreyfang | Fawnpaw | 3 | battle/swimming/hunting/-/

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates + Families:
    Shrikeface and Skunknose | Magpiepaw & Aspenpaw.
    Name and Name
pinetree
Last edited by deimido on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Teastar~ » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:56 am

• Smokeclan•
Number of Cats: 8

"I still can't believe that I finally have a den-mate now..." Oakpaw mewed happily "But anyways, who's your mentor, Sandpaw?" the tom asked curiously "Oh, I'm not as lucky as you are, my mentor is Cootwing. It must be great to have the clan deputy as your mentor!" Sandpaw said "Yeah... but Rainheart is kind of strict..." Oakpaw mumbled. "Oakpaw! Sandpaw!" Rainheart called out. As the two apprentices made they're way torwards Rainheart, they realized that Cootwing was there, too. "What is it?" Oakpaw asked "You're going to be training with Sandpaw today" Cootwing mewed.

As the group of cats made they're way through the forest, Sandpaw couldn't help but ask questions "Is anyone out on patrol?" the pale ginger she-cat asked "Yes, Addertail left to go hunting with Fogstar not too long ago." Cootwing anwsered "I'm suprised he's not sick of patrols yet, ever since he came to Smokeclan, Fogstar kept sending him out to patrol" Rainheart teased "It's like that's all he's good at" the she-cat added "You know it's not like that! We have to train our apprentices and Ravenberry is a medicine cat!" Cootwing mewed. Rainheart rolled her eyes "Oakpaw already knows how to hunt! Fogstar could've sent him and I out" she pointed out. Sandpaw flattened her ears How does Oakpaw even get along with Rainheart? If she was my mentor, I would've scratched her ears off by now! the apprentice thought "What about Wrenstripe?" Oakpaw asked "Do you really think that she can go out and hunt without scaring off every prey in the forest with her weight?" Rainheart scoffed "You know she can't help it! She's expecting kits!" Cootwing,who's been calm and reasonable up until this point, hissed. Sandpaw and Oakpaw both stopped and shared a look of confusion "Expecting kits?" Oakpaw repeated still in shock. Rainheart stopped "What, you didn't know?" she asked "No! Ofcourse we didn't know! Nobody told us!" Sandpaw complained "Whose kits are they, anyways?" the pale ginger she-cat asked imedietly afterwards "They're my kits!" Cootwing mewed proudly.

[[Rainheart, Oakpaw, Cootwing, Sandpaw - Train]]
[[Addertail and Fogstar - Hunting patrol]]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leader:
    Fogstar | 38 | Tom | X
    Lives: 9/9

Deputy:
    Rainheart | 30 | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
    Ravenberry | 42 | She-cat | X

Warriors:
    Cootwing | 32 | Tom | X
    Addertail | 22 | Tom | X

Apprentices:
    Oakpaw | 9 moons | Tom | X
    Sandpaw | 7 moons | She-cat | X

Queens:
    Wrenstripe | 33 | She-cat | X

Kits:
    -

Elders:
    -
    Ally Clans:
    Soulclan | krazykitty00

Enemy Clans
    -

Bordering Clans
    Northern | Open
    Eastern | Open
    Southern | Ravenclan
    Western | Open

Medicine Store
    Catmint [2] | Cures Greencough.
    Cobweb [2] | Stops or slows down bleeding.
    Goldenrod [1] | Good for healing wounds.
    Chervil [1] | For wounds, bellyaches, kitting.
    Horsetail [1] | For injections, stops bleeding.
    Mouse bile [1] | To make ticks fall off.
    Comfrey [1] | Repairs broken bones, soothes
    wounds. Can be used for burns, itching.
    Alder bark [1] | Eases toothaches
    Daisy leaves [1] | Eases aching joint pain.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 sevings
    Wren | x0 | 3 serving
    Thrush | x1 | 3 servings
    Finch | x0 | 3 serving

Mentors:
    Rainheart | Oakpaw | 2 | Hunting, Battle
    Cootwing | Sandpaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
    -

Mates:
    Wrenstripe and Cootwing [[expecting kits!]]
Teastar~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:24 am

whisperclan is known for its mystery, it's unwillingness to offer even the slightest reaction to taunts and to valiantly refuse to give up information about their clan. they're known for their ambush style, to be quiet on their paws and to not make a sound. with these abilities, it is not a question as to why they were named as such. their tones are just as soft as their stance, a cat from an outside clan would think they were teasing if they attempted to speak with them. nobody quite knows why they are this way, nobody remembers exactly how the clan was established those many moons ago, but nobody really questions it. their territory is that of grassland, with many ponds dotting the willow tree infested valley's. the camp is nestled into the base of a small hill, a rather nice set up with a willow tree protecting from most rain and fierce wind. the grass base is scattered with willow leaves, and flattened from generations worth of paws. the leaders den is tucked gracefully into the actual hill, smoothed out by what no cat knows. a moss barrier provides privacy from the rest of the camp. nearby is the nursery, blended into a thick weigela plant. close to that is the warrior and apprentice den, both sharing a hollowed out log and split from each other only by a slim piece of wood shoved into the middle of it. the medicine cat den is wrapped into the willows roots, offering protection and a perfect storage place for the herbs. while the cats may be quiet and shy towards outsiders, and they usually do not drop the soft spoken tones inside the camp, they are more friendly and loving towards each clan member. in their minds, they are all family, blood or not, and all belong. with this notion, they are harsh towards loners and rogues, and one is known to not escape the territory without a few well placed scratches. the cats never let personal insecurities and flaws show, but they are there, you just have to dig and whisper to find the truth.

zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:56 am

SnowClan
Number of Cats: 4

Deerstar smiled at the tom. "Welcome to SnowClan, Hailwish," she meowed, her tail flicking for the other members to come forward. "I'll show you the medicine cat den," Ocrafur offered, heading towards the den. "This will be your den and your apprentice den when you get one," the warrior meowed. Hearing Powderbeeze call, he nodded. "Comming!" the black and white tom called, heading toward the hunting patrol that was gathering.

Hailwish nodded. "I'm going to look for herbs," he murmured to Powderbeeze, leaving camp before the hunting patrol did.

Herb Hunting: Hailwish
Hunting Patrol: Deerstar,Powderbreeze, Ocrafur

Leader:
          Deerstar| 27| Gender | X

Deputy:
          Powerbreeze| 26| She-cat| X

Medicine Cat:
          Hailwish| 29| Tom| X

Warriors:
          Ocrafur| 25| Gender | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Tormentil| Chewed and put on the wound.
    Cobwebs| Press over wound
    Rush| Used to bind broken bones
    Sweet-Sedge| One must swallow the sap.
    Ragweed| Thought to give cats extra strength.
    Herb | Usage[

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds| x1| 3 servings
    Hares| x0 | 3 servings
    Degu| x0 | 1 serving
    Pika| x0 | 1 serving
    Ermine/Stoat| x0 | 2 servings
    Collared Lemming| x2 |1 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
[/quote]
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❀ PETALCLAN [003]

Postby veridian » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:21 am

________________________________________________________________________________________

number of cats: 2 [ female 2 | male 0 ]
next moonpool visit: sun feb 5 [ 1:56 pm ]
next patrol: tues jan 31 [8:37 am]

________________________________________________________________________________________

Maplestar yawned, stealing a glance at their empty prey pile. She narrowed her eyes, and pounced out of her cave, narrowly missing the new medicine cat of her clan, Echosong. Maplestar let out a yowl and landed wobbily, not too far from the sharp and disappointed glare of Echosong. "Echosong." Maplestar whirled around and quickly regained her posture. "I'm going off to find some food for today. Farewell." the small she-cat twirled back to the forest, and ran straight in without waiting for the other cat's reply.

Echosong muttered to herself, "A patrol sounds good. I'd better get some herbs, just in case anything goes wrong." and with just those few words floating in the air, the petalclan territory was blanketed with quiet once again.

[ maplestar goes on patrol. ]
[ echosong searches for herbs. ]

Leader:
          Maplestar | 24 moons | Female |

Deputy:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]❀[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Echosong | 27 moons | Female |

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    ravenclan | turtle...
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    chervil | [1]
    "for infected wounds,bellyache & kitting."
    yarrow | [1]
    "extracts poison from wounds,
    makes a cat vomit up toxins,
    softens and help heal cracked pads."
    cobweb | [1]
    "soaks and stops/slows bleeding,
    helps to bind broken bones."
    dandelion | [1]
    "soothe and heal bee stings,
    chewed to act like painkiller."
    feverfew | [1]
    "reduces temperature for cats w/ fevers,
    good for headaches."
    [/size]
    herb | [0]
    usage[/size]

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | [0] | 0 servings
    Prey | [0] | 0 servings
    Prey | [0] | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:58 pm

ReedClan
Number of Cats: 19

Starlingpaw and Stoatpaw sprinted towards the training grounds, excited to train for the first time. Ashpaw hung back, trying to talk to Nutpaw, but eventually she gave up. The other she-cat kept ignoring her. Ashpaw wondered what her deal was - maybe she was just shy?
Smokekit stood back, staring down at his paws. Silverwing, always the worried mother, licked the fur on his head. "You have to look handsome," she insisted. "But I don't want to be an apprentice," he admitted. "Then I won't be able to sleep in the same den as you guys and play with the other kits and get badger rides." Troutstar came up behind them. "I promise I'll give you badger rides forever," she meowed, gently leading him towards the floodless tree. Nervously, he looked back at Silverwing, then he looked back up at Troutstar. As they got up to the floodless tree, Troutstar looked on over the Clan towards Herontuft - the mentor she had chosen for her kit.
After the ceremony, the patrols headed out, buzzing with the excitement of the new apprentice, along with the four newer ones and three soon-to-be apprentices.

[ Nutpaw, Ashpaw, Starlingpaw, and Stoatpaw train.
Smokekit is ready to become an apprentice!
Deerstep and Acornpounce search for herbs.
Troutstar, Silverwing, Tumbleflight, Iceberry, Heathershade, and Littleglow go on a hunting patrol.
Herontuft and Barkstone go on patrol. ]

Leader:
          Troutstar | 48 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
          Silverwing | 46 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cats:
          Deerstep | 40 moons | Tom | X
          Acornpounce | 24 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Herontuft | 50 | Tom | X
          Littleglow | 41 moons | Tom | X
          Weaselthroat | 25 moons | She-cat | X
          Minnowleap | 19 moons | Tom | X
          Iceberry | 16 moons | She-cat | X
          Barkstone | 16 moons | Tom | X
          Tumbleflight | 21 moons | Tom | X
          Heathershade | 31 moons | She-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Ashpaw | 9 moons | She-cat | X
          Stoatpaw | 7 moons | Tom | X
          Nutpaw | 7 moons | She-cat | X
          Starlingpaw | 7 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
          Mothflame | 50 moons | She-cat | X
          Cloud-dapple | 57 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
          Smokekit | 6 moons | Tom | X
          Windkit | 5 moons | Tom | X
          Pebblekit | 5 moons | She-cat | X
          Doekit | 5 moons | She-cat | X
          Stagkit | 5 moons | Tom | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    SageClan | kaden
    PineClan | voidgear.
    TumbleClan | dinolil1
    HawkClan | slytherin_pureblood.
    AspenClan | tree~racer
    BirchClan | .galaxy.

Enemy Clans

Medicine Store
    Comfrey Root x1 | Repairs Broken Bones & Soothes Wounds
    Cobwebs x2 | To Soak Up & Stop Bleeding
    Goldenrod x1 | Heals wounds
    Chervil x1 | Helps infected Wounds, Bellyaches & Kitting
    Raspberry Leaf x1 | Can ease pain and help stop bleeding durring kitting
    Narcissus x1 | Can help a queen while kitting
    Burdock Root x1 | Cures infection when chewed into a pulp
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches
    Coltsfoot x1 | Helps with shortness of breath when chewed into a pulp
    Ragwort Leaves x1 | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    Tansy x1 | Good for curing coughs if eaten in small doses
    Catmint x2 | Best remedy for the greencough and whitecough.
    Chamomile x1 | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds and will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Perch | x1 | 2 servings
    Carp | x2 | 6 servings
    Catfish | x1 | 2 servings
    Water Voles | x1 | 1 serving
    Toads | x1 | 1 serving
    Grebes [ Birds ] | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Weaselthroat | Ashpaw | 1
    Tumbleflight | Nutpaw | 0
    Iceberry | Starlingpaw | 0
    Barkstone | Stoatpaw | 0

Deceased Cats:
    Pinkkit | Stillborn

Mates:
    Herontuft and Cloud-dapple
    Troutstar and Silverwing
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:41 pm

JINXCLAN
The Clan of the Faithful Outsiders
Number of Cats: Thirteen | Males - 6 | Females - 7
Month: Fourteen
Prey Used: 3
Next Moonpool visit: Feb 4
Next Gathering: Feb 5 12 pm UTC

Blackberry trotted back into camp, her jaws filled with the precious herbs that her clan so desperately needed, only to find that there was a strange black and white cat sitting in camp.

"Who are you and what do you want?" She asked in a stern tone, her tail twitching worriedly.

If this cat meant the clan harm then she could do nothing about it, she was only a medicine cat after all. The black and white she-cat just looked at her with empty eyes as she flopped onto her side; her obviously pregnant belly protruding between her legs.

"My name is Blackmouth. I had heard that there was a clan in the are and was hoping to take refuge here with my kits." She responded in a quiet tone.

Blackberry knew that a pregnant cat would not be able to do much harm, so she led her towards the nursery. Skydapple looked up with interest as Blackberry led Blackmouth in.

"A new clan member?" Skydapple asked, suspicious of the foreign cat around her kits.

"Yes, she is expecting kits." Blackberry said as she checked Blackmouth over.

After introducing her to Skydapple, Blackberry left the nursery to meet Willowbolt and Tanagerpaw as they returned from their training. Soon after Brindlethorn and the rest of the patrol came back and Blackberry explained what she had found. Willowbolt nodded and decided to head to bed, The rest of the clan following suit. Once Jinxstar finally got back, Blackberry filled him in before retiring herself.

Jinxstar walked to the nursery to check on the new queen, then went to bed as well.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar awoke just as the sun was filtering through the entrance to his den. He walked out into the clearing to see that his clan mates were already starting to wake up. Willowbolt was following Brindlethorn out of the warrior's den, laughing at something he was saying.

"I just think that it is unfair, and that we should make the nursery bigger!" he grumbled as he went towards the fresh kill pile.

"Last I checked you were not a queen, there is no reason for you to be in the nursery. Skydapple and the kits will be fine without you." Willowbolt said with a smile as she grabbed her own prey.

Blackberry came out of the medicine den and headed towards the nursery to check on how the queens and kits were doing, she grabbed fresh kill for everyone on her way. Barkpaw and Tanagerpaw came walking out of the apprentice's den together, both smiling broadly.

"I just wish that he would make me a warrior already, I feel like I have learned everything I need to know already." Barkpaw grouched as he approached the fresh kill pile, not seeing Jinxstar standing right there.

Tanagerpaw only giggled as she grabbed prey to share with Barkpaw. Jinxstar was happy to see that his clan was thriving. Now, though, was the time to make a few more changes. Jinxstar jumped up onto a perch that overlooked the whole clearing and raised his voice.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gathering in the center of the clearing for a clan meeting!" he called out, "Today marks another milestone in our clan's history. We have now welcomed a new member, Blackmouth, and her soon to be delivered kittens into our clan. I know that she and her kits will be a great asset to our clan."

Blackmouth just smiled from the shadows of the nursery, her pale yellow eyes glinting in the morning light.

"Brindlethorn, I want you to take the apprentices out training. Velvetrabbit, take Flintshade and go hunting. Willowbolt, I would like for you to go out on a patrol with me." JInxstar concluded as he jumped down and started to lead the way out of camp.

Willowbolt was not sure why Jinxstar wanted to go on a patrol with her, normally they were busy doing other things. She did not complain, though, as she followed him out of camp.

"Come one you two, we need to get starting training and hunting." Brindlethorn said as he led the two apprentices out of camp.

Velvetrabbit hissed under her breath as she was stuck hunting with Flintshade. She hoped that he would be easy to lose, she really wanted to go back to the boarder and see if she could find Rowanpelt again. Flintshade walked over to her with a smile.

"Ready to go, Velvetrabbit?" Flintshade asked as he led the way out of camp.

Velvetrabbit followed reluctantly. Skydapple watched as Blackberry left camp, leaving her and her kits alone with Blackmouth. There was something about the queen that she did not like, something seemed very off at how soft spoken she was, and how her eyes seemed to never stop moving. It always felt like she was watching, studying the move of every cat. Skydapple tried to shrug it off as she watched her kits tussle in front of her, but she knew that she would never be comfortable with her kits being left alone with Blackmouth.

Blackmouth watched as Skydapple played with her kits. This was a nice place, but Blackmouth was far to concerned with Jinxstar to really care about anything else. She knew that he would be the one to target, he would be the one to either ruin her plans or bring them to fruition. All she had to do was behave until her kits were warriors, then her plans would be complete.

Jinxstar slowly led Willowbolt towards the eastern boarder, keeping silent the whole way. He had never felt his heard pound so badly in his life, and he never thought that he would be thinking this way about his best friend.

"Are you enjoying life in the clan so far, Willow?" Jinxstar asked, using her kittypet name.

Jinxstar rarely called her by her old name, and normally only when he knew they were alone. He always firmly believed in leaving you past behind you when you join his clan, but she knew that he would never give up on her old name. It made her feel special, in a way.

"Of course, it is a dream come true." Willowbolt said with a smile as she rubbed against Jinxstar's side.

JInxstar felt himself grow hot at her touch, though he was not sure why.

"You do not regret leaving your housefolk?" Jinxstar asked with surprise.

"Sometimes, when the nights get really cold. But I would never give up what I have now. My life here is so much better. I have so many friends here, I get to pass on my knowledge to a new generation. And I get to spend my life with you, Jinx. What more could a cat ask for?" Willowbolt purred as she smiled up at him.

"I would not have it any other way either, Willow." JInxstar said as he nuzzled into her, "Honestly, as much as i hated my housefolk, I hated leaving you behind even more. I don't ever want to lose you."

"I love you, Jinx, as more then just a leader." Willowbolt whispered as she leaned into him.

"Will you be my mate?" Jinxstar asked her.

"Of course, I have wanted nothing more since I first met you." Willowbolt said as she twined her tail with his.

Together the two of them walked to the boarder.

[Jinxstar and Willowbolt - boarder and hunting patrol, they have become mates]
[Blackberry - herb hunting]
[Brindlethorn, Barkpaw, and Tanagerpaw - training]
[Velvetrabbit - hunting, hoping to meet Rowanpelt again]
[Flintshade - hunting]
[Skydapple, Ashkit, Frecklekit, and Stormkit - in camp playing]
[Blackmouth - resting in the nursery]

Leader:
          Jinxstar | 49 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Willowbolt | 28 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Blackberry | 31 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Brindlethorn | 30 moons | Male | X
          Velvetrabbit | 27 moons | Female | X
          Flintshade | 21 moons | Male| X

Apprentices:
          Barkpaw | 14 moons | Male | X
          Tanagerpaw | 11 moons | Female | X

Queens:
          Skydapple | 38 moons | Female | X
          Blackmouth | 24 moons | Female | X DUE IN ONE MOON

Kits:
          Frecklekit | 2 | Female | X
          Ashkit | 2 | Male | X
          Stormkit | 2 | Male | X

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Mentors:
    Brindlethorn | Barkpaw | 6 | Learned: Hunting, Fighting, Swimming, Basic Herbs, Climbing, Speed
    Willowbolt | Tanagerpaw | 5 | Learned: Swimming, Basic Herbs, Hunting, Speed, Fighting

Mates:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt

Family:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple are parents to Stormkit, Ashkit, Frecklekit
    Blackmouth is mother to ?
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt are parents to ?

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x0]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x0]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x0]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x0]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x0]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x1]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x0]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x0]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x0]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x4]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x0]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x1]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x1]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x1]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x1]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x1]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x1]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x0]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x1]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x0]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x1]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x0]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x1]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x0]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x0]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x1]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x1]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x1]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x2]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x0]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x0]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x0]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x0]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x0]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x1]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x1]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile
    Common, Uncommon, Rare
    1 serving Snakes x0
    1 serving Frogs x0
    1 serving Lizards x0
    1-3 servings Fish
    1 serving *Greyling x0
    1-2 servings *Brook Trout x0
    2-3 servings *White/Yellow Perch x0
    1 serving *Sunfish x0
    1 serving *Bluegill x0
    2 servings *Bass x0
    2 servings *Pickerel x0
    1 serving Bats x0
    Birds
    1 serving *Sparrow x0
    1 serving *Finch x0
    2 servings *Grouse x0
    1 serving *Sandpiper x0
    1 serving *Thrush x0
    1 serving *Blackbird x0
    2 serving *Crow x0
    2 servings *Raven x0
    1 serving Chipmunks x0
    1 serving Mice x0
    2-3 servings Rabbit x2
    2 servings Squirrel x1
    1 serving Vole x0

Boarders:
    Northern Mountain | Clan Name | Username
    Southern River | Beechclan | hazilnut
    Eastern Swamp | Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Western Pine Forest | Pineclan | voidgear.

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Pineclan | voidgear.

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Deceased Cats:

TIME SKIP: 3 moons
PERSONAL NOTE:
Jinxstar: started at 36 (14)
Brindlethorn: 18 (13)
Blacberry: 20 (12)
Willowbolt: 18 (11)
Skydapple: 30 (10)
Barkpaw: 6 (9)
Tanagerpaw: 6 (6)
Velvetrabbit: 23 (5)
Stormcloud: 1 (3)
Ashleaf: 1 (3)
Frecklesnow: 1 (3)
Flintshade: 20 (2)
Blackmouth: 24 (1)

Kit: 0-6 moons
Apprentice: 6-12/16 moons
Warrior: 12-48 moons
Senior Warrior: 48-72 moons
Elder: 72-108
Last edited by vampiress_fox on Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:37 am, edited 12 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:21 am

tauriel. wrote:
"They're beautiful," Ferretclaw was gazing down at his family adoringly. "They're perfect Ebonywing." The black she-cat began to purr, her eyes glistening with pride. "What are we going to name them?" She murmured, looking down at the pair. They'd had two kits. The tom was a little tabby like his father and the she-kit was a perfect copy of her mother. "How about Willowkit for the black she-kit?" Ferretclaw suggested softly. Ebonywing nodded in agreement. "And Tigerkit for the tom." She added. Ferretclaw smiled, pride blazing in his eyes. "Willowkit and Tigerkit. Perfect." Exhausted from the birth of her kits, a tired purr rumbled through Ebonywing's throat as she curled up around her kits and fell asleep.
"Your last training session!" Emberpaw mewed, looking enviously at Dapplepaw. "Your so lucky!" Gingerpaw grinned. Dapplepaw grinned enthusiastically. "I'm so excited! It's going to be great to finally be a warrior!" Dapplepaw purred. "I can't wait till we're warriors!" Thymepaw said, lashing her tail eagerly. Sunpaw nodded in agreement but added, "We're close to becoming warriors though. All we need to learn is hunting, fighting, and advanced fighting!" Dapplepaw purred cheerfully. "I always thought the hunting was more fun than battle." Gingerpaw and Emberpaw stared at her a moment. "How could hunting be more fun than fighting!?" Emberpaw demanded. Before Dapplepaw could respond, Gingerpaw launched himself at Emberpaw, quickly initiating a play fight.

[hunting patrol- Shimmerpelt, Dapplepaw, Sedgetail, Woolyfur, Ferretclaw, Harespring]
[warrior- Dapplepaw (Dappleleaf)]
[training- all mentors/apprentices]
[searching for herbs- Shadedleaf and Cloudpool]

(Thanks for telling me. Is that a new rule?)

your patrol caught a small fish, a thrush and a squirrel!

dapplepaw earned her warrior name, dappleleaf!

all apprentices learned the fighting skill!

shadedleaf and cloudpool found celandine and daisy!

[ it is part of my own rules, as i don't think it is logical for a cat to be doing two things at the same time. ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

a̷i̷y̷a̷n̷a̷ wrote:
(Okay I'm just going to recover what was happening last)

{Flowerstar is asking for an apprentice
Mudstrike and Shinepaw are out collecting herbs
}

starclan gave you an apprentice!

shinepaw found dandelion and chervil!

[ did gravelswirl give birth to her kits yet? i believe she was pregnant when starclan sent her to roseclan. ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

turtle... wrote:
“Hey, guys, don’t act like kits. You’re too old to be doing such things now.” Cloudleap padded over to them. The big, white cat wasn’t scolding them in any way, but the apprentices both looked to the ground in shame. “Oh, come on, don’t you agree?” he purred, and smiled. “Dustpaw, we’re going out training so you got to say goodbye to your friend for now.” Dustpaw smiled at Mudpaw before he exited the camp clearing with his mentor. As he exited he saw his brother and the medicine go out, and he recalled Strikepaw saying something about collecting herbs today.

patrol ; whitefoot, redstripe, ambergaze and spottedwhisper
training ; cloudleap and dustpaw
herb fetching ; dapplepelt and strikepaw
warrior ceremony ; mudpaw = mudstorm

your patrol caught a finch and a squirrel!

dustpaw learned the fighting skill!

dapplepelt and strikepaw found feverfew and goldenrod!

mudpaw earned his warrior name, mudstorm!

dinolil1 wrote:
Tumbleclan was having a boom in cats growing up. Sagestar climbed the highrock once again, his bushy tail held high. It was Russetpaw's turn. She had a tricky life at first, but had quickly become more assertive and outgoing, a kind and smart member of the clan.

(Russetpaw's medicine cat name) (Mudkit and Dustkit follow Russetpaw while she gets rid of Deathberries.) (Sootmask, Burrwhisker, Squirreltail and Blacknose -Patrol)

russetpaw earned her medicine cat name, russetfern!

mudkit ate some deathberries! he immediately needs yarrow!

your patrol caught a crow and a squirrel!

tree~racer wrote:As this was all happening, Robinstar padded up to the moonpool and carefully touched her muzzle to the water, sending ripples across its surface. Within moments, sleep overtook her and she was dreaming. "It's very nice to see you all again," the leader mewed to the starry figures of her ancestors. "I would like to thank you helping AspenClan's first kits to be born healthy. AspenClan is doing very well. However... With Swiftfern now a queen, we are low on warriors. I ask that you send us a warrior to protect and feed the clan. Thank you," she concluded before awakening.

[Hunting patrol: Brambletooth, Tanglestep, Cherrypaw, Cricketpaw]
[Collecting herbs: Sootpelt and Speckledpaw]
[Moonpool, asking for a warrior: Robinstar]

your patrol caught a mouse and a squirrel!

sootpelt and speckledpaw found yarrow and hawkweed!

starclan gave you a warrior!

Emberwisp wrote:
Silvershade had stumbled out of the Warrior's den later than usual, tired from her race through the trees the previous day. Briarstar and Honeyfur were already in the clearing, chatting quietly. Honeyfur was the first to notice Silvershade, and waved her over with her fluffy tail. "Good morning!" The pale ginger she-cat purred, smiling as the deputy approached. Silvershade remembered how rather unwelcoming the medicine cat was when she first joined. It was quite a contrast to how she acted now. Briarstar noticed her approaching and mewed, "Good morning. We were discussing what we are going to be doing for the day." Silvershade nodded and joined them by the leader's den, meowing cautiously, "Which is?" Honeyfur was the first to answer, her high-pitched voice chiming, "We're all going to be patrolling the borders." Honeyfur stood up, arching her back in a long stretch, before gracefully leaping away and into the bushes. "I think I'm going to get a head start. Meet me at the end of Bear's Path!" Silvershade flexed her sharp claws, and started to raise herself to her paws as well. "Can't let her get too far ahead, or she'll fall into the lake." She rolled her amber eyes and waited patiently for Briarstar by the entrance. Briarstar soon arose from his nest, and they swiftly began following their medicine cat.

[Honeyfur, Silvershade, and Briarstar patrol the borders. Silvershade and Briarstar hunt.]

your patrol found a warrior!

your cats caught a lizard!

Katrione wrote:
Mossvine laid curled up in her nest, her gaze soft as she watched the tiny black and white bundle squirming against her flank. The white she-cat leaned forward, nuzzling the tiny tom. The tom squeaked, his tiny paws batting at Mossvine's muzzle. Dapplewing would be proud... She thought. She stiffened slightly when she felt a nose nudge her tortoiseshell marked back. The queen turned her head to see Smokespeck behind her, peering over her back to look at the kit at his mate's stomach. "What do you want to name him?" Smokespeck asked. "Hurricanekit.." Mossvine mewed, licking the top of the kit's head. Dapplewing said he would've named one of his kits that if he hadn't become the medicine cat... If only he had known...

{{Smokespeck, Applefur, Petalbound, Barleyfur + Lizardstrike; Hunting Patrol}}
{{Blazefur, Redfeather, Brightclover, Stagstep, Wildpoppy + Birdsong; Hunting Patrol}}
{{Squirrelstar + Poppypounce; Border Patrol}}
{{Stagstep + Raggedpaw; Training}}

your first patrol caught a vole and a squirrel!

your second patrol caught a small fish, a rabbit and a pigeon!

your third patrol passed uneventfully.

raggedpaw learned the fighting skill!

sugar pixel . wrote:
Lichenstar idly sat on a river rock, gazing at the minnows swimming by. What was missing? He had everything he needed- food, water, and shelter. But he still felt that there was a greater purpose in his life- and it struck him. [i]That's it! He'd heard of these things called 'clans' springing up everywhere, maybe he could make one too! He got up and shook out his pelt. Lichenstar scented the air, trying to find the path the cats took to the place called the Moonpool. He caught the scent and tracked it. A while later, he was there. Lichenstar knelt down and closed his eyes. I am Lichenstar, leader of the newly formed Strikeclan. I am in need of cats, and I wish that you will send me one. Please, send an apprentice. I will care for her and teach her the ways of Strikeclan.

{Asking for an Apprentice}

starclan gave you an apprentice!

hazilnut wrote:
"Mom?" Barkknot's mew was tentative as she took a step into the dark tunnels that always managed to make her uncomfortable. The walls leered in on her, threatening to crush her and trap her and bar her from the sun. It didn't help that she had no idea why Sorrelstar had called her here. "Did I do something wrong?" Starclan did she know? Could she read her thoughts? See what kind of things Barkknot had envisioned for Shadowslip? Could her mother know how she couldn't summon any sympathy for the queen when the patrol brought back Yarrowkit's body, just bitterness? But she hadn't meant any of it! It had just come and she couldn't help it and the tunnel was yawning and pulling and Barkknot was trembling and suddenly she couldn't breathe and she felt the cold sun-devoid sand against her side and all she could see was darkness and darkness and- "Barkknot? What are you doing in here? Barkknot, speak to me please!" The next thing the she-cat knew she was back under the sun but still cold, oh so, so cold. A tabby face swum above her, jaws clenched in worry. "Mom?" The face nodded, breaking into visible relief and leaning down to nuzzle her daughter. "Don't scare me like that Barkknot. Don't you ever enter those tunnels either, not alone at least." "But I thought you?" The she-cat trailed off, confused. If it wasn't Sorrelstar she was supposed to have met in the tunnels then who was Malloweye's message from? Maybe the elder had just been confused. " Sorry, nevermind," she shook her head, "That's something you're never going to have to worry about."

Hunting patrol: Sleetfoot, Webpaw, Stormripple, Sorrelstar, Cedarslash, Burntpaw
Training: Dunpond -> Dandelionpaw, Barkknot -> Flaxpaw, Claywhistle -> Frostpaw
Herb gathering: Skunkbrush
Promotion to warrior: Webpaw -> Webwing, Burntpaw -> Burntsoul

your patrol caught two small fish and a waterfowl!

the appprentices learned the fighting skill!

skunkbrush found honey and lamb's ear!

webpaw and burntpaw earned their warrior names, webwing and burntsoul!

Wasted wrote:
whisperclan is known for its mystery, it's unwillingness to offer even the slightest reaction to taunts and to valiantly refuse to give up information about their clan. they're known for their ambush style, to be quiet on their paws and to not make a sound. with these abilities, it is not a question as to why they were named as such. their tones are just as soft as their stance, a cat from an outside clan would think they were teasing if they attempted to speak with them. nobody quite knows why they are this way, nobody remembers exactly how the clan was established those many moons ago, but nobody really questions it. their territory is that of grassland, with many ponds dotting the willow tree infested valley's. the camp is nestled into the base of a small hill, a rather nice set up with a willow tree protecting from most rain and fierce wind. the grass base is scattered with willow leaves, and flattened from generations worth of paws. the leaders den is tucked gracefully into the actual hill, smoothed out by what no cat knows. a moss barrier provides privacy from the rest of the camp. nearby is the nursery, blended into a thick weigela plant. close to that is the warrior and apprentice den, both sharing a hollowed out log and split from each other only by a slim piece of wood shoved into the middle of it. the medicine cat den is wrapped into the willows roots, offering protection and a perfect storage place for the herbs. while the cats may be quiet and shy towards outsiders, and they usually do not drop the soft spoken tones inside the camp, they are more friendly and loving towards each clan member. in their minds, they are all family, blood or not, and all belong. with this notion, they are harsh towards loners and rogues, and one is known to not escape the territory without a few well placed scratches. the cats never let personal insecurities and flaws show, but they are there, you just have to dig and whisper to find the truth.

starcla gave you your first cat, yourleader.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zliti » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:46 am

Number of Cats: 01

Alderstar stretched out in his empty encampment, snuffling quietly as he yawned and rose to his paws. He was planning on either, one, finding another cat or two, finding something to eat. My stomach is full, I should probably work on finding another cat. Then he would patrol the border on silent paws, a skill he found extremely useful. After glancing around for a moment longer, up at the sunshine that streamed and dappled the clearing through the willow leaves, he straightened out and began to trod towards the border. The stream, a few tail lengths away from the camp, babbled and spoke soothingly as he walked along it, careful to tread only on the narrow trail beside the edge. Finally he came to the scent marker and, not really knowing what else to do, began walking the line of it.

[ Alderstar goes on a border patrol to find another cat ]

Leader:
          Alderstar | 31 Moons | Tom |

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❀[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Mentors:
    Deceased Cats:
Mates:
Name and Name
Name and Name
zliti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:10 am

Tumbleclan
Number of Cats:21

I don't have time!

(Hunting Patrol - Bearclaw, Sagestar and Addertooth)
    (Training - Swanfoot and Dustpaw, Pebblecreek and Rosepaw, Rippedears and Brownpaw)

Leader:
          Sagestar | 58 | Male | X

Deputy:
          Greynose | 63 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Ravenflower | 51 | Female | X
          Russetfern | 19 | Female | X
          Warriors:
          Swanfoot| 70 | Female | X
          Bearclaw | 56 | Female | X
          Shadetail | 45 | Male | X
          Pebblecreek | 27 | Male | X
          Burrwhisker | 21 | Male | X
          Sootmask | 21 | Female | X
          Rippedears | 49 | Male | X
          Speckledears | 51 | Male | X
          Squirreltail | 23 | Female | X
          Blacknose | 23 | Female| X
          Addertooth | 44 | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Brownpaw | 13 | Male | X
          Rosepaw | 9 | Female | X
          Dustpaw | 7 | Male | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
          Slatestorm | 129 | Male | X
          Fernwhisker | 120 | Female | X
    Ally Clans:
    Sleetclan | Wolfy858
    Sageclan | Kaden
    Beechclan | Hazilnut
    Coveclan | Mocksun
    Streamclan | Justice 'n' Joy
    Soulclan | KrazyKitty00
    Reedclan | Areater
    Flurryclan | Nyeh Heh Heh!!

Enemy Clans
    Witherclan | SeedCakes
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint| Cures greencough and Whitecough - x2
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing and to help calm cats down.
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes throats and prevents coughs.
    Feverfew | Used to cool feverish cats, treat head pain and reduce fever, colds and stomach ailments.
    Cobweb | Used to bandage up wounds and stop bleeding.
    Marigold | Used to cure infections, inflammations, bleeding and stiff joints.
    Horsetail | Used to cure infections and stop bleeding
    Poppy Seeds | Used to ease pain and help sleep, not suggested for pregnant queens
    Bindweed | Use to help heal broken bones and hold them
    Catchweed | The same as bindweed, except they can also hold wounds together.
    Deathberries | Very poisonous, can kill a warrior in minutes, a kitten in seconds! X0
    (Although technically most of these are poisonous to cats anyway.)

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Rippedears | Brownpaw | 2 | Climbing, Hunting
    Pebblecreek | Rosepaw | 1 | Hunting
    Swanfoot | Dustpaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
    Mudkit | Ate Deathberries - X - 6 moons old - Died as a kitten - Renamed Mudpaw in honour.

Mates:
    Addertooth and Shadetail - Cootpaw and Burrpaw - Dustkit and Mudkit
    Swanfoot and Speckledears - Brownkit -
    Swanfoot and Rippedears -
    Greynose and Foxtail of Sageclan - Ashpaw and Rosepaw
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me