Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Chippy's Trial Reply for Cloudpelt's Dove Clan, No.3

Postby *~GECKO~* » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:56 am

Current season: Greenleaf. The Season of Summer. During greenleaf, you will catch a max of 6 pieces of prey. During patrols, you are more likely to run into twolegs and their dogs, and rogue groups will most likely start to try and settle on your territory so keep an eye out. You are still likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of Greenleaf. Your Clan will still receive new cats but not as much as you would in Newleaf.

Cloudpelt wrote:OOC; my coding looks fine to me

Number of cats: 31
Female: seventeen
Male: fourteen
Serving size: six
Healing: N/A
Herbs: Shallowsong looks for herbs
Prey Pile: The clan eats a bird and a rabbit
Moonpool: 5 days
Births: Hailbreeze. Soilface Of Winterclan is the father.
Mission: N/A
Role changes: N/A
Moonpool visit for role changes: N/A
Hunting: Duo, Branchstar, Waspfur, and Coppereyes hunt
Patrolling: Duo, Branchstar, Waspfur, and Coppereyes Patrol.
Readoptions: N/A
Readoptions 2: N/A
Other: Snowkit will be given to Shallowsong as a medicine cat apprentice.
Other 2: N/A

fjkdhfsdljflskdjfksldjflkasjflksjaflksdjflkdsjalksdjflksjaklfdjfslakdjfklsaksdjfkldsaskdjf

\ Hunting: /
Shallowsong has found one catmint! Your hunting team has found a vole and a rabbit!

fjkdhfsdljflskdjfksldjflkasjflksjaflksdjflkdsjalksdjflksjaklfdjfslakdjfklsaksdjfkldsaskdjf

\ Patrol /
The patrol was uneventful.

\ Story /
N/A. I'll do one next time! :3

OoC:
I hope you're enjoying my mod replies so far, if you're not, PM me what I can change! :3 Also, I'm so sorry I can't access .png images. I'm using Microsoft Edge, which is sucky. Next reply, though, you'll be getting .png images as I am downloading Chrome! :)

\Births /
Hailbreeze has given birth to two kittens!

\ Star Clan/Other: /
Snowkit is now Shallowsong's apprentice!

Last edited by *~GECKO~* on Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[trial mod replies] [zara3447 || blizzardclan] [three]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:00 am

[weather]
green leaf [summer] :: blizzardclan is in green leaf. prey is plentiful ,, seemingly to be waiting to be caught by a predator. a few clouds dot the sky ,, but it doesn't seem that a storm is coming. a slight breeze blows across the mountain side ,, providing cool air in the green leaf heat. there is a chance of finding a cat to join the clan. there is also the chance of running into two legs and their dogs as well ,, and some predators lurk about.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

zara3447 wrote:
(Yup yup, omg my apologies! As the following: Hares, squirrels, ermines, voles, thrushes, sparrows. Also, really sorry if it's not within my rights to introduce new characters >-< The idea just popped into my head.)

Blizzardclan
Number of Cats: 2

”Hey!” Tundrastorm called out, seemingly startling the cream she-cat. She whipped around, hackles raised, standing over the hare possessively. Amber eyes narrowed into slits, the young she-cat faced off against two, much larger warriors without an ounce of fear.

“Get away from me you mangle-pelted piles of fox-dung! I caught it, fair and square, so it’s mine and don’t you dare bully me out of it.” The she-cat spat, taking a couple stiff-legged strides towards the duo that Whisperstar though was meant to be threatening, if only for the fact that she was young enough to be an apprentice.

Regarding her with a tilt of her head, the russet leader stepped forward. “We mean you no harm, little one. Prey is plentiful this Greenleaf. There is no need to fight over a single hare.” Whisperstar mewed calmly. As if to prove her point, a squirrel darted out from the cover of the trees, fluffy black tail bristling. Without waiting for her approval, Tundrastorm tore after it. Whisperstar didn’t call him back, merely flicked an ear at his quick thinking.

The young she-cat’s angry front melted at the leader’s words, and she looked almost uncertain. “Oh, I’m sorry. I guess we’re just a bit desperate, you know? Fallownose is a better hunter than me, but nobody could teach us after Mama got sick and he’s too busy trying to heal her. This is the third hare I’ve chased after today, and I was sure I’d miss this one too.” Huffing, the cream cat pawed at the hare’s corpse, a hungry gleam in her amber eyes. Whisperstar noticed how thin she really was, underneath all that fur.

Nodding her head in acceptance and forgiveness, Whisperstar regarded her with a puzzled look. “Are you not traveling alone? It is Blizzardclan custom to offer aid to any cats who need it, friend or stranger.” Whisperstar’s tone was even, not probing. A simple offer to help out the young loner.

Cocking her head, the cream she-cat seemed to contemplate. Finally, she dipped her head. “My brother doesn’t know the herbs of your land. Perhaps you can help him heal our mother. My name is Wrencry, by the way.” With a twist of her tail indicating for the leader to follow, Wrencry picked the hare up and bounded through the sparsely snow-dotted alpine.

Tundrastorm met them over the crest of a hill, the limp body of a squirrel dangling from his jaws. In a low murmur, Whisperstar filled him in on the situation as Wrencry bounded up ahead. Wordlessly, the white tom fell in step behind his leader. An obedient deputy, learning fast. Whisperstar thanked Starclan for sending him.

Wrencry stopped at the mouth of a small cave, nestled in the valley between two hills. “Fallownose, I’ve brought help. We can trust them.” She cast a glance backwards, as if doubting her own words, but padded into the shallow den.

A thick-furred grey tabby looked up from his crouched position beside a silver she-cat, ears flaring in surprise. His blue-green eyes sized them up and he got to his feet. “Greetings, strangers. I trust my sister’s judgement is not flawed. Have you brought prey?” The last remark was addressed to Wrencry, and she laid the hare down.

The attention was brought back to the she-cat lying on the ground as she gave a start, then broke into a rasping coughing fit. “Is she any better?” Wrencry mewed worriedly, claws sheathing and unsheathing into the hard-packed dirt. Her reply was a resigned shake of the head from the young tom.

Whisperstar padded forward, keen eyes raking over the silver tabby’s form. “It looks like Greencough to me. Tundrastorm, will you watch over these two while I go gather catmint from the patch behind the camp?” Receiving a nod, the russet leader bounded out of the cave and into the hills beyond.

:{Tundrastorm killed a squirrel}:
:{Whisperstar and Tundrastorm followed the loner to a cave, where they found her brother and sick mother}:
:{Tundrastorm tries to convince the cats to join Blizzardclan}:
----
:{Note: I was basing the descriptions off of these pictures? If that’s okay with you :> Brother Mother }:

running across the rolling hills whisperstar searched for any catmint nearby. it was important that she found the rare herb or else wrencry and fallownose's mother will die very soon. making her way through the territory ,, whisperstar kept her eyes peeled for catmint. it was rare for the herb to grow in the wild ,, but she knew that a small patch grew somewhere close to the camp. after a small amount of time searching for the plant whisperstar came across the little patch of catmint behind the camp. luckily there was some growing ,, but not very much. breaking off a single stalk of the herb,, if she took too much then there might not be any left to grow next season. quickly the leader starts to make her way back to tundrastorm ,, wrencry ,, and fallownose.

[whisperstar found x 1 catmint]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

after whisperstar had left to go find catmint for wrencry and fallownose's sick mother ,, tundrastorm lays the squirrel down in front of the three cats. please ,, eat ,, it looks as if you three haven't had much food in some time. he calmly urges ,, concern in his eyes. the two young cats would need the sustenance to grow into healthy cats ,, while their mother would need the food to stay strong enough to get through the greencough she has. reluctantly wrencry picked the squirrel up ,, placing it in front of her mother ,, not taking her eyes off of tundrastorm. you two should eat as well. tundrstorm added. in just a few moments the squirrel was gone ,, almost nothing was left of it. now satisfied that the others had eaten ,, tundrstorm said you do know that if you join blizzardclan then you won't go hungry. you will be well fed. medicine for when you grow ill. somewhere safe to live. the tom softly said ,, not wanting to force the three cats into joining if they didn't want to ,, but also wanting to provide reasons as to why the should become part of the clan. fallownose glanced to his sister. wrencry opened her mouth to speak ,, but hesitated her words.
we're fine on our own ,, thank you very much. she finally spoke ,, a curtness in her voice.
but ,, fallownose interjected ,, wrencry think about it. if what he says is true then we won't have to worry about not eating everyday.
we don't even know these-
and mama ,, they could help her. she can get better. fallownose added. there was a short silence as the two siblings had a quiet fight wit each other. then ,, wrencry's and fallownose's mother broke out into a coughing fit ,, startling the young she-cat. padding to her mother ,, wrencry gently nuzzled her.
for mama ,, i will join blizzardclan.

[wrencry and fallownose have joined blizzardclan.]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

the sound of paw steps could be heard echoing inside the cave. whisperstar soon showed herself ,, carrying a stalk of catmint in her mouth. walking right up to the sick she-cat. laying the stalk on the ground ,, whisperstar pulled off the leaves ,, nudging them toward her. you need to eat this to get better. cautiously sniffing the leaves ,, the she-cat hesitantly licked the leaves up.

[whisperstar feed the ill she-cat the catmint.]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ooc :: its's fine ,, but try not to start adding too many cats. also ,, i've tried on a few devices to view the brothers image ,, but the link seems to be broken. you may want to choose a new image for him.]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[note :: after this post your clan will have to start taking servings.]
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ iv. ] ★ pantherclan.

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:05 pm

BEWARE THE JUNGLE

& THE CATS IT HOLDS

───────────────────────────────────────
      total pantherclan population. fourxxxfemales. twoxxxmales. twoxxxservings necessary. twoxxxnext killa-qucha visit. 06/04

───────────────────────────────────────

Zhiquta's pelt was slicked back by the heavy downpour of rain that drenched her coat, . She cowered, shielding her head by tucking it into her chest as she took quick steps backwards. As she stared down, she realized how small her paws where, how everything seemed to loom above her. The rain pelted her, and she could hear only the distant groans of trees as they bent under the wrath of the storm while a veil of confusion clouded her thoughts.
      indentLightning raced within the storm clouds, illuminating the jet black night for fleeting moments before disappearing, the howl of thunder replacing the void of chaos in the tempest.

indentUnaware of her surroundings, she continued to step backwards before ramming into something..

indentSoft.

indentA inviting scent filled her senses, like buttermilk and honey was unfused within the silver splotched pelt that began to curl around her. Zhiquta pressed her head against the fur, a overwhelming dosage of comfort and support radiating off of the larger body of the feline. Zhiquta breathed in their scent, letting their eyes close before the deafening roar of thunder pierced her ears. Her head raised, alarmed, seeking solace in the eyes of the nurturing spirit of the cat. Instead, however, she was met by blank blue eyes that seemed to be reflecting a burning light.

indentZhiquta turned her head slowing, her green eyes squinting as she saw what the deep azure eyes had reflected. Fire. The hellish inferno advanced through the mountainside, relentlessly consuming everything that stood in its way.
      indentDespite the groan of the forest as it was scorched by the fire, the faint cries of others could be heard above the screams of the crumbling foliage. Zhiquta craned her head, letting her ears swivel around to listen to the voices. Husk.. Brusk.. Zhiquta's features darkened as she attempted to concentrate on what they were yelling, though there screams were beginning to fade, consumed by the flames.

indent"What were they saying.." Zhiquta whispered to the cat that had been curled around her, turning her head to face them before realizing that they were gone, as though they had never even set a mere paw near the charcoal spotted molly.

indentZhiquta turned back to the flames, though they too were gone, leaving her alone as the harsh pellets of icy rain drove into her skin. The wind whipped harshly around her, barely leaving her on her paws as she scrambled to dig her claws into the dirt, only managing to scrape her claws against bare, rocky ground. Darkness began to devour her, and the rain had become like daggers, brutally piercing her skin as intense pain intruded her senses. Zhiquta thrashed around, howling in pain.
      indentI will die. I will die unsuccessful, alone and useless..

indentZhiquta jerked awake, suddenly lurching from the branch she slept on as the panic that had boiled inside her pervaded. Her chest rose and fell quickly, and she urgently grasped for more air as her senses began to regain themselves, becoming in touch with reality.

[ Pantherclan consumes a eel ]
      [ Zhiquta and Calathea hunt ]
      [ Lupu patrols ]
      [ Illanthu herb hunts, Zhiquta speaks with him as he does so ]

cats that pantherclan will eventually find

family (excluding brown kit) • ryekit & gorsekit •

─────────────────────────────────

empress
    zhiquta-chaska • ♀ • 20m
    lives. ★★★★★★★★★
    ↳ scarred muzzle & neck.

shaman
    illanthu-yura • ♂ • 23m
    ↳ notes.

adjutant
    name • gender • age
    ↳ notes.

royal guard
    lupu-nawi • ♂ • 19m
    ↳ notes.

terapeuta
    name • gender • age
    ↳ notes.

awqaylli
    calathea-sillu • ♀ • 21m
    ↳ notes.

tujllaki
    name • gender • age
    ↳ notes.

broods
    name • gender • age
    ↳ notes.

illullu
    name • gender • age
    ↳ notes.

kuraq
    name • gender • age
    ↳ notes.
    allied
    clan • user
    clan • user

enemies
    clan • user
    clan • user

territory border
    north • clan • user
    ↳ jungle
    east • clan • user
    ↳ jungle
    south • clan • user
    ↳ jungle
    west • clan • user
    ↳ mountainous jungle

herb storage
    cobweb • treats bleeding,
    binds broken bones ( x1 )
    watermint • eases stomach
    aches ( x1 )
    herb • usage ( x0 )
    herb • usage ( x0 )

prey stock
    scorpion • 1 servings ( x0 )
    iguana • 1 servings ( x1 )
    eel • 2 servings ( x0 )
    snake • 3 servings ( x0 )
    birds of paradise • 3 servings ( x0 )
    large birds • 4 servings ( x0 )
    coati • 5 servings ( x0 )
    mentorship
    mentor • apprentice • 0x
    ↳ ||||

felines of starclan
    name • age at death • cause

genealogy
    name & name
    ↳ progeny
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trial Reply - OakClan [02]

Postby sharklord » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:11 pm

It's Newleaf!

Chocolate Chip! wrote:Image
Number of Cats:21| She-cats: 13, Tom's: 8
Next Moonpool visit: 5 days.

Cats talking wrote: BACK AT THE CLAN
I'm not inspired rn, but I've got something big for next post!!

Lilypetal and Silverpetal go on two border patrols.
No hunting patrols go out today.
Lilypetal, Hazeltail and Oakstar will have kits in 1 moon!
Flameleaf and Silvercloud are looking for herbs.
Oakstar and Creampaw go training!
Silvertail and Mudpaw go training!
My clan uses 5 servings.

Patrols - Lilypetal & Silverpetal scent a badger
Herbs - Flameleaf & Silvercloud find 2 tansy
Training - Creampaw & Mudpaw learn to swim
Other - A loner shows up! They want to become an apprentice!
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby clarke, » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:43 pm

Image Image
        ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        ( ∞ 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 ) 56 xx ( ∞ 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬. ) 31 xx ( ∞ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 ) 25 xx ( ∞ visit to maunon on ) 3/17 xx ( ∞ servings ) 9 xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        indentwanheda : pov i.
        indthe once small, unexperienced frikdriena had grown. her shoulder muscles were fuller and her fur had become silky rather than downy. though she had once been lanky and unsure of her footing, she had grown into her long, agile legs and like a doe she was able to move gracefully. though most seconds did not earn their kill scars until they were warriors and ascended ranks by assassinating an unsuspecting cat, skai was different. wanheda was hesitant to accept her, due to fear of her cunningness and explicit will to do anything she wanted. she held an unmatched power about her, and that was dangerous to the heda. her warriors had taken to calling her skairipa, because of her exceedingly wicked exterior. she killed with no regard of the consequence and never let her love or emotions consult her. she was the warrior she wanted all her clan to be; but combined with ambition, skai was a threat that could never be rewarded or praised. she would have to keep trying to impress wanheda, under the impression that she had not proved herself, until she got herself killed: it was the only solution the commander could think of. try, skairipa. try until your body breaks and try until your mind dies.

indentskai: pov ii.
        indher shoulders rolled under the hot sun, her long fur like a sheen blanket. she settled onto the ground, vastly aware of the entire clan watching her with their harsh eyes. wanheda stood above her, sharpening her claws on the great pine tree that the clan tallied their kills on. the heda added two short claw marks next to others, their length revealing that their killer was younger than a warrior. within moments, she would receive two similar scars between her shoulder blades: to mark the lives she had taken. the only cat who wasn’t there to witness the ceremonies were wintam and her kits, newborn and their eyes still closed, and niylah. to her, the sanctity and archive of killing was not an enjoyable experience, even if her ancestors condoned it.
        indskai felt wanheda’s paw probe between her shoulder blades, then pain. like a burning fire licking across her skin, she winced at the deep, slow cutting. when the first scar had been made, wanheda dug in further and created another straight tally. the second wondered if this was pleasing to wanheda, to experience the languid mood of hurting another cat; then skai remember that if she could dig her claws into the commander, she would indulge it as well. the spotted feline stepped back and licked the drops of blood off her claws and nodded to skai, allowing her to stand. shakily, she let out a deep breath and shoved passed roan, her blood staining his white fur.

indentroan: pov iii.
        indroan and his father padded out into the forest, their steps in rhythm with each other: their breathing synced and their postures similar. as azgeda warriors, they were familiar with cold temperatures and attitudes, and the warm climates of trikruclan’s territory was unfamiliar. as the mountains came in sight with their snowy peaks and deserted aura, the young second padded ahead of his father, nearly running. his mother, a stunning ginger and white cat with a swollen stomach, ambled toward him. they affectionately touched noses, circling each other. from the side, his sister ontari sat, her emerald gaze unimpressed. born with one purpose alone, she was not marked by the sacred azgeda symbol, because she was a spy. she turned her face toward the mountain before mumbling, “now that we’ve rolled over and shown our belly to wanheda, what the hell are we going to do?”
        ind “ontari-“ atohl began, but the ginger and white she cat held up her tail.
        ind “wanheda will not be coalition commander. the next commander will be ice nation, not trikru. why toy with her?” ontari inquired, her ear flicking irritably, tail curled around her paws. “i will kill her and take all her power.”
        ind “ice nation needs this alliance.” nia interrupted her daughter, eyes flicking between her mate and son. “podakru cats are enraged and will come up the mountains to challenge us.” sighing softly, the pregnant molly approached her daughter and rested her chin on top of her head. “without trikru, and with many of our warriors dead, an alliance is our only option. when the war is won, then you may kill wanheda and ascend, my little natblida.”
        indroan watched as his mother hesitated, and he nodded to her encouragingly. “to others, azgeda appears to be untrustworthy. others follow trikru, and if we can convince wanheda to persuade other clans to commit to an alliance between the twelve clans, then you will have your chance. you will be the champion of azgeda, and you will kill the other 12 clan champions in a conclave.”
        indsighing softly, ontari nodded, agreeing to her terms however reluctantly.
        ind “come on. we’ve got to convince trikru to take in the queen of azgeda and the princess.” roan stated, glancing behind him as if expecting a cat to appear out of the bushes.
        ind “it will be easy to convince wanheda that we are only in her clan for shelter, now that azgeda has a new monarch.” she paused, taking a deep breath and glancing at her family with wild eyes. “we’ll cut the head off the snake, and all thirteen clans will bow to ice nation. they will bow to my daughter.”
x
        ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        (∞ dawn patrol: wanheda, lexa, artigus, oakpaw )
        (∞ sunhigh patrol: gonplei, reivon, onya, sneezepaw, posy )
        (∞ dusk patrol: ontari, fleim, niylah, yellowpaw, arker )
        (∞ hunting patrol: trikova, fotam, skai, nyko, cuyler, ivyleaf )
        (∞ hunting patrol: lila, arum, one-eye, osias, atohl, bubblepaw )
        (∞ training: all apprentices )
        (∞ labor: nia, atohl is the father.
        vera, cuyler is the father.
        arumwillow, dashiellis the father. he is deaf.
        arum has her father luxx’s powers and will give birth to 6 kits.

(∞ trying for kits: snakespots surrogates for lexa and wanheda. )

( 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ) wanheda, 42m, ♀
      lives: ★★★★★★★★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 ) onya, 21m, ♀
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫 ) fotam, 35m, ♂
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
      [ 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ] 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥: reivon, 31m,  ♂
      lexa, 45m, ♀
      trikova, 36m, ♀
      nyko, 22m, ♂
      ontari, 20m, ♀*ice nation
      ivyleaf, 26m, ♂
      cuyler, 30m, ♂
      sienna, 28m, ♀
      [ 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ] 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥: wintam, 29m, ♀ *nursing
      fleim, 41m, ♂ *step in general.
      niylah, 22m, ♀
      artigus, 23m, ♂
      osias, 39m, ♂
      one-eye, 34m, ♀
      palenose, 19m, ♀
      atohl, 40m, ♂ *ice nation
      gonplei, 43m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 ) oakpaw, 8m, ♂
      dmitri, 7m, ♂
      roan, 7m, ♂ *ice nation
      bubblepaw, 6m, ♂
      sneezepaw, 6m, ♂
      yellowpaw, 6m, ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 + 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐲 )
      » soncha, 21m, ♀
      indbekka, 3m, ♀
      indlincoln, 3m, ♂
      indindra, 3m, ♀
      » diamond, 37m, ♀
      indecho, 3m, ♀
      indemori, 3m, ♀
      indbellamy, 3m, ♂
      indoctavia, 3m, ♀
      » lila, 38m, ♀
      ind thelo, 3m, ♂
      » wintam, 29m, ♀
      indaurora, 0m, ♀
      indcallie, 0m, ♀
      indhuxley, 0m, ♀
      indzoran, 0m, ♂
      indwil, 0m, ♂
      » motherless
      indanca, 2m, ♀
      indjace, 2m, ♂
      indluna, 2m, ♀
      indcassius, 2m, ♂
      » nia, 40m, ♀ *ice nation / due now
      » arumwillow, 19m,♀ *due now
      » vera, 23m, ♀ *due now
      » costia, 35m, ♀
      indlionskit, 2m, ♂
      indamberle, 2m, ♀
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) skai, 7m, ♀
      posy, 15m, ♀
      arker, 18m, ♂
      ( 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 ) death berries/x1
      foxglove seeds/x1 | nightshade/x1
      water hemlock/x1 | cobweb/x1
      tormentil/x1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 )
      trout | x2 | 3 servings
      salmon | x3 | 3 servings
      squirrel | x4 | 2 servings
      black bird | x2 | 2 servings
      vole | x2 | 2 servings
      mouse | x2 | 1 servings

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) south: swiftclan
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) swiftclan
      ( 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) none
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 ) reivon | oak | 2 | hu, ba
      onya | skai | 2 | hu, ba
      lexa | yellow | 0 | skills
      osias | bubble | 0 | skills
      niylah | sneeze | 0 | skills

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 ) naikou | throat slit by skai
      gona | drowned by skai

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 ) lexa and wanheda | x
      abby and kane | soncha and onya
      soncha and artigus | bekka, lincoln, indra
      diamond and luxx | echo, emori, bellamy,
      octavia, hailkit, luxxstrike, arumwillow
      palenose, stormrise, rainfall, swiftstep
      oakpaw, sheeppaw, yellowpaw, sneezepaw,
      bubblepaw, sleetkit, pumpkinpaw
      wintam and fotam | huxley, callie, aurora
      zoran, vikram
      arumwillow and dashiell | now
      nia and atohl | admonium, willow, roan
      ontari, velvetflicker
Last edited by clarke, on Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 11 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

caspians trial replies | 01

Postby beeqlass » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:29 pm

[ weather ]
wow green it rlly green
greenleaf rolls in, bringing in fresh and warm air. with this warm air, prey is plentiful, but dogs will be out more often. due to possible storms and floods, rouges and miners may try to sneak into your clan for more protection. finding new cats out on patrol is more likely now, with all the rouges and loners about. the sky is freckles with clouds that mark an adventure to an undiscovered land, showing no signs of possible storms by time soon. take care of your cats and don’t send them out too many times in one post, as it’s possible that they can catch heat strokes and suffer from dehydration.

~Glaceon~ wrote:
CosmoClan
Males: Two Females: Three
Next SunJaw visit: Now

"Blossomfur, they're beautiful." Emberblaze pureed softly to his mate, gazing at his two kits in adoration. Blossomfur smiled, her whiskers twitching as she licked the youngest kit's fluffy fur. "Emberblaze, what shall we name them? I will name the second kit Speckledkit, for her speckled fur." Emberblaze nodded, his tail flicking in satisfaction. "Then the short furred kit shall be Flamekit, for my lost sister and the red patches on her pelt." he meowed, eyes bright with love for Blossomfur and their two kits. Blossomfur licked his muzzle, approving the name. "Shall we let the clan see them now?" he asked, his ears turned towards the noise outside of the nursery. "Sure!" the calico agreed.

As Lyrastar first saw Flamekit and Speckledkit her mind's eye saw two young warriors, proudly defending their clan. Yet as Flamekit moved her paws and wriggled nearer to Lyrastar not only could she see the kit's father in Flamekit but the way her tiny teeth tried to bite into the leader's tail and her claws slid out with the sane destination told the sensitive leader that this was an ambitious cat, and as she got older she would become defiant and even bloodthirsty. It was a dark omen of things to come, and this tiny kit remained her kithood nemesis, Blazingclaw. The urge to move camp grew bigger, and she searched her mind for a way out. They could move camp when the duo became apprentices and they could double patrols, but that did not ease her worries as much as she would have liked. She could not tell the clan, or Blossomfur would flare up. She had to talk to the StarColony at sunhigh.

Kitetalon, the newest warrior, stared at Lyrastar, Emberblaze, Swiftsky, Solarspark and all the other noble warriors in awe, flexing her claws eagerly. The former rouge had just joined the clan and a clan meeting had been held, jabbering about Flamekit and Specklekit before moving on to newer cats from other clans. Then she had been given her warrior name (after practically boring Solarspark to death saying she was named after a bird) and swore a warrior's oath. She was closer in age to the apprentices yet had already proven her skills after managing to wind a calico on the patrol that had found her and startling all of the warrior's with her sharp tounge and even sharper talons. She successfully caught an apprentice who claimed to be named Willowpaw and had tackled a queen named Poppycloud. Although her spirit was wild, with other warriors she may quell. With these older (or high ranked cats like the energetic Solarspark) warriors she held her tounge after calming down. Her personality may clash with Badger's, but that was to be expected with the competitive tom.

(Recieved Blazeheart, Poppycloud, Whitefoot and Willowpaw)
[Juniperberry, Fernshade, Solarspark, Thunderbird and Lyrastar go hunting]
[Emberblaze, Wisteriawhisper, Briarsweep, Olive and Swiftsky patrol]
[Lyrastar asks for Arrow Fang, Hurricane Glider's mate, to join the clan]
[Amberpaw takes her assessment! If she passes she will be known as Amberowl]
[Olive and Badger train: Climbing]
[The clan consumes five servings]

( i’ll type out smthe proper next reply aaa )

[ hunting patrol;; they catch have x2 pidgeons and 1x vole ]
[ border patrol;; they found a loner while on patrol ]
[ training;; badger and olive gain the climbing skill ]
[ rank updates;; ambe paw passes, becoming amberowl ]
[ other;; arrow fang is welcomes into the clan ]
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[00]

Postby tigerclaw » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:35 pm

FloodClan
Restarting, unhappy with past clan.

[cats i'm keeping] -
HareStar (now HareLeap) - 41
BeetleNose (due in 1 moon) - 38
TwigPaw - 9 - Herb recognition, mending, scouting,
ThistlePaw - 9 - hunting, stalking,
DawnTail (due in 1 moon) - 14

History;

FloodClan is a clan that was almost forgotten. One night the leader died, the deputy had been killed, causing a all out brawl. Kittens killed parents, parents killed family, almost every cat died. Only one young cat lived, HollySpirit, she left and after moons of traveling she found her forever home.

HollySpirit set up camp on this island, only to find out cats lived here! She joined and now lived as their leader; HollyStar.
the island is isolated, but home to alot of hunting spots. Trees are very scarce and far between, but water is no worry, most of the territory is water, which causes then to hunt fish the most.

Territory;

The camp is located on "a island" on a flat and large mountain ledge of decent size. A lake surrounds the "island" and cats have to leap to get to it or swim. On the very top of the plateau, leading to a rocky outcrop out bushes and boulder which is the camp.

the camp wall is comprise of tall and large shrubbery, forming a make-shift camp wall. The camp entrance is made up of sharp stones and thorn bushes, along with tight brambles.

Outside the camp is a small jump that any cat older then 5 moons could make, leading to a small mountain plateau. Climbing down a ways reveals a lake, which is where cats fish and swim. The lake splits off into multiple streams, not really of any importance.

Clan traditions;

Instead of having deputies, they have heirs, sons and daughters of the past leaders are deemed to most suitable since they have "leader blood".

They also have hunters and guards, also coming from HollyStar's side.

Could my leader be this cat.
Last edited by tigerclaw on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxjune > he himwheat > outlaws > trade
Image Image Image
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:21 am

Number of Cats: 36
18 [Male] 18 [Female]
Next Moonpool Visit: 3/23/2018
Waveclan eats seven servings of mouse

"Blessed are the curious, for they shall have adventures."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rosethorn laid near the queens' area of the bramble den, frowning. She had to stay in camp all day to watch them, since so many of the queens were getting close to labor. Plus, she had to watch the kits for them so they could actually get some sleep.
The kits were all on top of a pile of old moss, squeaking at one another.
"Back off, Salamander! I'm king now!" Pepperkit rolled her eyes at the younger she-kit, using her hind legs to shove her off.
"You better be nice, Pepper!" Rosethorn hissed to the group, laying her head down again grumpily. 'I never want kits.'
This caused Pepper to jump, so a team of Cypresskit, Lizardkit, and Geckokit shoved her off the pile once she was off-guard.
"Hey! That's not fair, you guys ganged up on me!" Pepper growled to the smaller kits, stomping her feet as she shook off the dirt from her pelt.
However, before she could start a full flight, a deep voice came over. "It was fair, and it was smart." Bearsplash said to the kits. Once he started talking, all the kits came to a seat right in front of him to listen up. Even Pepperkit reluctantly gave him her attention.
"Lizard and Gecko are smaller than you, Pepper. So they brought allies with them to get the top of the moss pile." Bearsplash noted, flashing a smile over to Rosethorn. "Pepper, Cypress. You're going to be apprentices pretty soon, why don't you start cleaning up all the other moss nests to help out Rosethorn? There might also be some chores around the den Blackspot and Coralpaw will need you to do." He added.
The two quickly nodded, getting around all the bits of moss that was around the cavernous den. Lucky for Rosethorn, Dawnshore's litter also followed.
To her surprise, Bearsplash actually took a seat next to her, close enough for their pelts to brush comfortably against each other. 'No. You don't love him anymore. You don't.' She hissed to herself, slowly moving her flank to not touch him at all.
"I made a mistake trying to spare Vanillastreak's feelings..." Bearsplash muttered. The words he spoke almost seemed impossible, like he was going to trick her once more and pull all her happiness and hope out from under her as he went right back to that fox-hearted she-cat.
"You did, huh?" She held herself back from leaping right over to nuzzle him and snuggle him.
"She doesn't love me like you do- Or, well, did... You made me feel special, she always makes me feel like a screw up." Bearsplash huffed, taking a deep breath. "I guess I really am for giving up you..."
Rosethorn looked over and could see his eyes tearing up. Before she could even think, she was already up to nuzzle his cheek fur and to lick at his wet eyes. "You're not a screw up!" She hissed. "You are special, Bearsplash! Everyone in the clan loves you, you're a charming, handsome, amazing tom." She urged, keeping her own face hidden from his as she buried it into his chest. Rosethorn could even feel his heart beating fast.
"You mean that? Really?" He questioned, his voice a little shaky. "Do you still love me like you did on our Long Hunt?" He pushed.
Rosethorn took a breath, pulling back to bring her face right in front of his. "Yes. It hurt when you didn't love me back for so long, but yes."
FInally, Rosethorn saw his smile once again. "Okay. I choose you, Rosethorn." (gotta catch 'em all) Bearsplash said. "You are my love. You are my life." He told her, nuzzling her. Rosethorn didn't know what to think anymore. 'This has to be a dream... It's too perfect. Everything I wanted- right here, right now- I have it. How is this possible?' All she knew, she wasn't going to let this happiness end.
The two laid together, cheek to cheek, all morning. However, there were still duties to attend to.
"Waveclan! Gather to hear my word!" Blazestar called, all the cats making a semi-circle around the leader. As usual, the clan allowed all the kits and apprentices up front to see the action.
"First, we have to kits who are old enough to start their apprenticeship duties." He said, smiling. As Rosethorn looked over Bearsplash's shoulders, she could see her friend Hurricanecry quickly lapping at Pepperkit and Cypresskit's fur quickly to get it clean. However, Pepperkit's unruly fur didn't corporate.
"Cypresskit! Come forward." He called. "You are a sociable kit, you make friendships easily. For now you, you will be Cypresspaw! Your mentor will be Bearsplash will be your mentor. I hope he can further master your skills." Blazestar announced.
Rosethorn was quite surprised, not that she didn't believed Bearsplash wouldn't make a fine mentor for Cypresspaw. However, weren't older warriors usually given an apprentice...?
Pepperkit!" The leader moved on. "With your blunt attitude and power, you will make a fine warrior. From now on, you will be known as Pepperpaw until you receive your warrior name. Your mentor will be Rosethorn, she should teach you discipline and respect." Blazestar said, looking directly at her.
This was the biggest surprise, Rosethorn barely even wanted to move her feet. However, she pushed forward, coming up to touch noses with the black apprentice. 'I hope I don't fail you.' She thought, standing side-by side with Bearsplash and Pepperpaw. 'This feels like our own little family!'
"Honor these apprentices in their journey to becoming warriors!" Blazestar called, the rest of the clan throwing up their heads to call out the apprentices names.
"Pepperpaw! Cypresspaw!" The clan shouted and shouted.
"Next on the agenda, we have apprentices who are ready for a Long Hunt!" Blazestar said, his smile obviously proud of his cats. "Coralpaw, Tulippaw, Tigerpaw, and Silverpaw. You've long been ready for this day, but now you must leave the clan to see if you can survive on your own." He called.
"What about Coralpaw? She's not becoming a warrior..." Otterheart piped up, obviously worried for his only daughter.
"She still must learn how much she has in Waveclan with all her clan mates, perhaps it's an even more important lesson she's learning than the other apprentices." The leader gave the other tom a look that obviously read for him to stay quiet.
"Tigerpaw and Tulippaw, you two are to leave for the West. Watch out for Cosmoclan, if their patrols mess with you, remind them of our own traditions. Coralpaw and Silverpaw, you two are going for the East." He announced, watching the four apprentices come forward, standing almost as tall as the large tom. "I would advise you to stay away from other clans, but as it's your own Long Hunt, you may do as you please. Just bring back as much prey as you can!" He turned his head to Coralpaw, "And you remember to get herbs along the way as well." He added.
"May Starclan light your paths." Flameskip said to the two groups as they trotted out of camp.
The whole clan joined in to shout their "goodbyes" and "good lucks".
However, one shout silenced the whole clan.
"My kits! They're coming!" Mouserunner yelped, every cat of Waveclan turning their heads to look at her.
Blackspot finally came out from the dark shadows in the back of the den, "I need cats to go get her fresh moss balls filled with water, someone find a sturdy stick!" He demanded of other cats as if they were all now his apprentice. "Come back here, Mouserunner!" The medicine cat called for her, Rosethorn rushing over to help the stuggling queen.
"What do you need me to do?" She questioned quickly, her chest pounding.
Blackspot looked around thoughtfully at the other cats gathered a little farther back, many prying eyes. "You just take your apprentices and all the kits to go outside the bramble den." He said. "Just between you and me, I have a feeling Panthersnap is going to get into labor soon too, she's already been getting close, but this stress might not be a big help for her either." The medicine cat said, shouldering her away.
Rosethorn got the kits and started out in the clearing right outside the den. The thick bramble and mud of the old fox den drowned out the sound of Mouserunner's wails, leaving the kits to be almost unaware.
"Do you think Mouserunner's going to be okay?" Pepperpaw leaned over to question her, her eyes wide and sparkling.
Rosethorn didn't want to worry the apprentice, but she didn't want to get her hopes up... Early kitting was never good for the mother or the kits. "Blackspot will take care of her. He's our medicine cat, we have to trust him to do his best." Was all she told the apprentice.
The rest of the day was silent for Rosethorn, watching the kits and reassuring Cypresspaw and Pepperpaw

[ Ripplewish, Flintfang, Deerfeather, Splatterdrop, Pepperpaw, and Cypresspaw go on a border patrol ]
[ Flameskip, Ghostcloud, Newtmask, Patchfur, Reedleap, and Hurricanecry go hunting ]
[ Blackspot goes herb hunting ]
[ The apprentices leave for their Long Hunt
Group 1: Tigerpaw, Tulippaw
Group 2: Silverpaw, Coralpaw ]
(Coralpaw instead gathers herbs, so group 2 will come back with prey and herbs)
[ Pepperkit and Cypresskit become apprentices ]
[ Rosethorn and Bearsplash become mate, but wait on having kits ]
[ Panthersnap goes into labor ]
[ Mouserunner goes into labor early ]

Leader:
    Blazestar | 35 | Male |
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Flameskip | 35 | Male |

Medicine Cat:
    Blackspot | 33 | Male |
    Coralpaw | 12 | Female | | Long Hunt

Warriors:
    Ghostcloud | 48 | Female | x
    Otterheart | 41 | Male |
    Ripplewish | 41 | Male | x
    Reedleap | 38 | Male | x
    Patchfur | 35 | Female |
    Flintfang | 33 | Male |
    Deerfeather | 33 | Female | x
    Hurricanecry | 28 | Female |
    Smallstorm | 27 | Male |
    Bassflow | 23 | Male | x
    Newtmask | 22 | Male |
    Bearsplash | 21 | Male |
    Rosethorn | 20 | Female |
    Vanillastreak | 20 | Female |
    Splatterdrop | 17 | Male |

Apprentices:
    Tulippaw | 15 | Female | | Long Hunt
    Tigerpaw | 12 | Female | | Long Hunt
    Silverpaw | 12 | Male | | Long Hunt
    Daisypaw | 8 | Male | x
    Cypresspaw | 6 | Male |
    Pepperpaw | 6 | Female |

Queens:
    Dawnshore | 29 | Female |
    Maplelily | 23 | Female |
    Panthersnap | 34 | Female | | Labor
    Mouserunner | 39 | Female | | Early Labor
    Asterpool | 41 | Female | x | 2

Kits:
    Beaverkit | 3 | Female | x
    Lizardkit | 3 | Male | x
    Salamanderkit | 3 | Female | x
    Geckokit | 3 | Male | x
    Sunkit | 1 | Male | x
    Smokekit | 1 | Female | x

Elders:
    none yet
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
Northwest | Forest | Forestclan | Simonpet
North | Ocean/Beach
East | Prairie | Clan Name | Username
Southeast | Meadows | Clan Name | Username
South | Forest | Songclan | TheElevatorCat
West | Coniferous Forest | Cosmoclan | ~Glaceon~
Southwest | Mountains | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Burdock Root x 1
Catmint x 2
Celadine x 1
Chervil x 1
Cob Nuts x 1
Cobweb x 3
Comfrey x 3
Daisy Leaves x 1
Elder Leaves x 1
Feverfew x 1
Honey x 1
Horsetail x 1
Juniper Berries x 1
Lavender x 1
Oak Leaves x 1
Parsley x 1
Poppy Seeds x 1
Raspberry Leaves x 1
Rosemary x 1
Sage x 1
Sorrel x 2
Tansy x 1
Thyme x 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mackerel | x7 | 21 servings
Smelt | x8 | 16 servings
Minnow | x5 | 5 servings
Vole | x6 | 12 servings
Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
Plover | x5 | 15 servings

Mentors:
Smallstorm | Tigerpaw | 5 | Swimming, Fishing, Fighting, Adv Fighting, Adv Swimming
Flintfang | Silverpaw | 5 | Swimming, Fishing, Fighting, Adv Fighting, Adv Swimming
Blackspots | Coralpaw | 4 | Beach-side herbs, Major wounds, Illness, Broken Bones
Otterheart | Tulippaw | 5 | Hunting, Fishing, Fighting, Adv Fighting, Swimming

Deceased Cats:
Blazestar (1/9) | Drowning
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Name + Name = Kit - Kit
Name | Former Clan

Mouserunner + Rocky = Tigerkit - Silverkit
Mouserunner + Otterheart = ?
Hurricanecry + Cypressfall of Drizzleclan = Pepperkit, Cypresskit, Arachnid
Vanillapaw + Bearpaw
Dawnshore + Smallstorm = ?
Maplelily + Newtmask = ?
Hound + Asterpool = ?
Rosethorn + Bearsplash
Patchfur - Flameskip
Bassflow - Maplelily
Flintfang - Blackspot
Otterheart - Ripplewish - Asterpool
Arachnid | Moved to Drizzleclan
Deerfeather, Reedleap | Lilyclan
Ghostcloud | Shellclan

"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:22 am

Number of Cats: 04 | Next Kitting:
Injuries: | Next Moonpool Visit: 5 posts

Another moon another new member. The cat Reedstar and Featherpaw had found was named Boulder, but he accepted the name change to Graystone. Flicking his tail slightly as he padded to the center of camp, Reedstar sat in front of the horn and waited for the cats to gather in front of him. "Today I'm going to be teaching young Featherpaw here how to fight. It's an important skill for any apprentice to learn. Graystone, I want you to go hunting, to familiarize yourself with the territory and to add some prey to the pile. Brackenfur, you're on patrol."

Name Changes: Boulder -> Graystone
Rank Changes: Loner -> Warrior {Graystone}
Reedstar teaches Featherpaw how to fight
Graystone goes hunting
Brackenfur goes on patrol

leader:
Reedstar | 25 Moons | Male |
↳First leader of Deerclan - a tad eccentric
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

deputy:
to be determined | -- Moons | gender | [url=link]♢[/url]
↳information

medicine cat:
↳information

senior warriors:
↳information
↳information

warriors:
Brackenfur| 32 Moons | Male |
↳First warrior of Deerclan - quick to anger
Graystone | 23 Moons | Male|
↳Very chill

apprentices:
Featherpaw| 9 Moons | Female |
↳First apprentice of Deerclan, Star-sent
↳information

queens:
↳information

kits:
↳information

elders:
↳information
allies:
clan name | owner
cat name | clan

~~~~~

enemies:
clan name | owner
cat name | clan

~~~~~

borders
north forest | believed to be haunted
northeast forest | believed to be haunted
northwest cliffs | believed to be haunted
east forest | clan | owner
south meadow | clan | owner
west cliffs | clan owner

~~~~~

medicine stores
[#] name| use
[#] name| use
[#] name| use
[#] name| use
[#] name| use

~~~~~

food stores
[2/2] Squirrel
[#] name| use
[#] name| use
[#] name| use
[#] name| use

~~~~~

deceased cats
name | age | gender | [url=link]♢[/url]
↳cause of death

~~~~~

no longer part of the clan:
name | age | gender | [url=link]♢[/url]
↳reason

~~~~~

important cats
Reedstar
~Founder of Deerclan

~~~~~

mentors
Climbing | Hunting | Swimming | Fighting | Borders | Extra
Reedstar & Featherpaw || Borders

~~~~~

families
mother and father
~kits

~~~~~

prophecies
none yet
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trial Reply 3

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:42 am

Season: Leaf-fall
Weather Report: The warm weather has begun to fade and the leaves have begun to change. With colder weather comes less prey during hunting, but the clan will come across more cats seeking shelter from the cold. Kitting will be a lot more difficult as well, so make sure to stock up on kitting herbs.

Since it's Friday the season has changed.

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:Joining;; Ivystone has joined
Patrols/Hunting;; salmonpaw goes out to find cobwebs (herb 1)
ivystone, badgersnarl (patrol 1)
tinystep, tulipstep, foxblaze, weaseltuft, snowwhisker, sugarleap (hunting 1)
Training;; batstar/harepaw - stalking
tinystep/lionpaw - tracking
sugarleap/shadepaw - stalking
badgersnarl/graypaw - defense
Injuries/Healing;; Deerheart has been treated with 1x cobweb (2 moon till healed)
Otterfang rests (1 moon till healed)
Ranking Up;; Mousepaw is ready for her final assessment. If she passes she will be allowed to go to the Glowingsky for the final step to becoming a guard.
Mates / Kits;; Lightberry is kitting! Reedfire is the father.
Servings;; 5 are eaten
Extras;; none
Notes to Mod;; (( --- ))

---
The black and white pair padded along the border, Ivystone leading the way by just a few mouse lengths. She had a slight skip in her step that day. Badgersnarl watched the she-cat slightly amused by her quirky personality. As the two padded further along Badgersnarl paused, his ears picking up the sound of rustling leaves. The pair of cats turned to find themselves facing a tabby cat standing close by.
---
Mousepaw made her way out of camp, her excitement overflowing. Today was the day she would pass her final test to become a guard. It would be a whole moon before she was allowed to eat again, but that didn't bother her much as she had been trained for this occasion.
---
After kitting Lightberry lets out a delighted purr before taking a closer look. Upon discovery she finds two of her kits where born stillborn and a third one is having difficulties breathing. The light colored female lets out a sorrowful meow, upset two of her babies didn't make it. Giving a small shake of her head Lightberry buries the two stillborn kits before making sure the other two are alright.
---
End Report
Salmonpaw manages to collect x2 cobweb
Ivystone and Badgersnarl come across a friendly cat
The hunting patrol catches x2 birds
Harepaw learns the stalking skill!
Lionpaw learns the tracking skill!
Shadepaw learns the Stalking skill!
Graypaw learns the defense skill!
Deerheart has 1 moon left to rest
Otterfang is ready to return to her duties!
Mousepaw passes her final assessment!
Lightberry gives birth to four kits. However the ancestors are dissapointed in Lightberry for breaking the code. One kit seems to have some breathing issues and will need to be carefully watched. Another two kits are stillborn.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me