[ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: [ Create A Tribe ] - [ V.2 ] - [ Open ]

Postby Katrione » Wed May 23, 2018 12:44 pm

- Weather -
Current Season: Summer- The sun hangs high in the sky, giving off a comforting warmth that makes all tribe cats want to curl up and soak in its rays. But alas, the life of a tribe cat can be too busy to indulge in such laziness.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Shimmering Dawn ] | [ Burned Claws ] | [ Winding Halls ] | [ Flowing Mist ] | [ Dark Ice ] | [ ʻO Ka Wai Gula Ka Makuakāne ] | [ Freezing Frost ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Simonpet wrote:
Light of Morning Sky basked in the glow of his namesake. The sun warmed his long fur and his whiskers quivered slightly. Though the Tribe was at the top of the world, they rarely got a warm sun. He heard the crunching of frost behind him and turned to see Rabbit padding up to him. Light cocked his head. "How are you?" he asked.

Rabbit's tail twitched. "I'm doing well!" she replied. "Are you going to take Owl out for training?"

"Not yet. We can let the to-bes sleep in a while longer." Light sat down and began washing himself. Rabbit sat next to him and did the same. After a while, Light spoke again. "It's a beautiful morning, isn't it?"

Rabbit looked away briefly before bringing her gaze up to meet his eyes. "It is."

Sun sniffed the ground balefully. "How do you stand this snow all the time?"

"Frost," corrected Stone. He glanced at Sun and his tail quirked in amusement. "Your fur'll grow out nice and long before you know it."

"What if it doesn't?"

"It's not too bad," mused Hawk, "once you've gotten used to it."

Sun snorted. "Well, at least the caves are nice and warm."

"Something to look forward to, then!" exclaimed Stone.

[ The Tribe consumes one vole and one bird. ]
[ Frostteller visits the Ancient Stones to ask for a prey-hunter. ]
[ Frostteller looks for herbs. ]
[ Hawk, Stone, and Sun go on a patrol (no to-bes). ]
[ Rabbit, Red, and Shadow go hunting. ]
[ All to-bes train. ]

[ The Tribe of Endless Hunting has sent The Tribe of Freezing Frost a prey-hunter ]
[ Frostteller gathered rosemary and chamomile while herb hunting ]
[ Hawk's patrol found a guard ]
[ Rabbit's patrol caught two ermines ]
[ Owl and Dust learned the Fish skill while training ]
[ Wren learned the Strategy skill while training ]
[ Lichen learned the Basic Fight skill while training ]

Frosty Reed wrote:
Astraeus glanced at Rosemary from the corner of his eye as she plopped down on their nest besides him. They seemed to be indifferent to the world but in the short time he had known them he learnt they were very good at hiding their feelings. The dull tabby could tell they were mad or sad because they hadn’t started chatting like a starling within the first two heartbeats. He pondered if he should question the tortie.

He didn’t need to as it turned out because just as he was opening his mouth to talk to them, a loud argument filled the bull-rushes. He sighed. Of course that was why Rosemary was upset. “You know you can’t keep dealing with this, right? Tell them to stop, I’m sure they would listen to you.” The torbie huffed and shuffled their brown and white paws closer to them, clearly not liking this topic. “ Sure. Astraeus , what does your name even mean?Astraeus frowned and not just because they basically just insulted his name. They were avoiding the subject but maybe the subject would be better for later.

Blossom of Rosemary.” He stated their name rather bluntly, causing the cat to tilt their head with a slight ‘ yes?’. “Isn’t that a weird name to you? All the tribe names are pretty strange to me, interesting but strange all the same. They’re rather long so you chose to adress yourselves by your shortened name.

Do you want a tribe name? ...I can imagine it might help to keep familiarity and the tribe is obviously fine with it but the option is there. You are a star-given cat after all.Astraeus was pretty sure he would be fine with a new name but the whole tribe being so free was strange to him. Surely it would be uniform and more of a unit instead of what is was? It was weak in unity and that showed in Moth and Wren’s relationship. Duskseer wasn’t strict and Astraues had even wondered why he was the healer in the first place, Briar would be much more suited with his intelligence yet lack of sympathy. He shook his head to get rid of the thought but when he heard the muffled sigh of Rosemary he realised that they were still engaged in conservations. He felt his ears heating up in embarssment. “No! I mean to the whole tribe name thing, not having a tribe name thing? You can call me...” He tried to recall something of significant importance to him and then he remembered the river shore he first met Rosemary who lead him to the tribe. The splash of water against the rocks, the creaking of the branches in the breeze and the bright bird song of sunshine. “Call me Splash. River that splashes against shore.” Rosemary smiled at him.

~

Spark was running again. He felt like he never stopped running from the guilt that closed in everytime he shut his eyes. Everytime he wasn’t distracted by his job it was the same. It still hadn’t got any better. Spark wished his mother was there. She would know how to lead a group properly instead of always just hoping for the best. He was never actually taught how to do this and he knew it showed in his actions yet she wasn’t with him anymore... It wasn’t the time for thinking of her. He just had to escape the foxes and reach the light one more time. He crashed into a bramble and then the world was covered by russet and white fur.

- Moth stalks off on a lone patrol again.

- The Tribe consumes two squirrels.

* Briar, Duskseer, Rosemary and Splash hunt.

+ Web and Swift are taken on border patrol by Wren

[ Moth found a fisher ]
[ Briar's patrol caught two big fish ]
[ Wren's patrol found a youth ]

monspurr wrote:
    The Tribe of Burning Embers is an isolated one. They have burrowed their homes into the very skeleton of the Ember Hills, a hot, sunny mountain range with rocky soil and a massive volcano rising above all others. Smoke peels away from it’s gaping hole at the top with every passing week, and some days the skies are black with soot and ash expelled into the atmosphere. The volcano is not dormant, but the Tribe of Burning Embers has been around for so many moons that they have grown accustomed to the trembling underneath their paws which tells them of every new eruption. With every few years, the territory is destroyed, the Tribe is displaced from their home, and they return with a fiery vengeance once the ash has settled and the prey has returned to the incincerated foliage. Just south of the hills is the Stillwater Basin, and further south is Nightwatch Woods, which is the tribe’s natural respite from the smoke of their natural home. The Stillwater Basin has cool, clear, and calm water no matter how the volcano is rumbling, and Nightwatch Woods is always crawling with nocturnal prey and unaware rabbits.

The Tribe of Burning Embers has been known to be stubborn and frighteningly religious. They believe their fates to be tied to the volcano and its eruption cycles, and so they continue to live right at its base. They see every natural event as a single sign; ash clouding the sky is sign of impending disaster, a single, lonely falcon is sign of emotional turmoil, a week of sweltering heat is a week of following prosperity. The leader of the tribe, the empress or emperor, are most equipped to interpret these signs, but very specific cats are also trained in this skill. The tribecats often use these signs to tell their future and gain insight on the events around them. As such, they are known as a mystical, earthly group with sometimes odd and strange ways.

The Tribe of Burning Embers not only believed in the Tribe of Endless Hunting, but also believe in an extended pantheon of important figures and deities. They honor their ancestors well, but most commonly pay tribune to Fire Hovering Over the Water, a cat with fur of licking flames, who lives every morning and dies every night, only to rise from the ashes once more. He is seen as the instigator of every natural event, and worship of him is tied irrevocably with worship of the volcano. He is seen to have been born from it, and with every solstice and equinox the clan offers food to the great volcano.

RANKS
    Emperor/Empress: The primary leader of the tribe, and the firsthand communicator with the Tribe of Endless Hunting.
    Emperor/Empress To-Be: A young cat in training to become Emperor or Empress following the death of the former.
    High Priest/ess: Since the leader of the tribe is so often taken up by their duties to their ancestors and interpreting signs, the High Priest/ess has taken over a healing role, and takes care of their tribe mates.
    Priest/ess: A tribe cat in training to become the High Priest/ess upon the death of the former.
    Cave Guards, Prey-Hunters, To-Bes, Kit Mothers, Kits, and Elders: Common roles in tribe life.
    The Hierophant: A cat in charge of justice. The peacekeeper, settles disputes within the clan and is sworn to carry out sacrifices to the volcano. Every full moon (or one week irl), the Hierophant takes three servings of prey and throws it into the volcano to please their ancestors.

[ The Tribe of Burning Embers has been founded ]
[ Deimos will decide your mod ]

:.Duplex.: wrote:The Tribe of Crashing Tides lives in a flat area with very interesting foliage. The trees are twisted into odd shapes, the ferns are large and spiny, and the grass is very tall in some parts of the camp and surrounding areas. The beach and ocean are nearby to the north, and it's a gorgeous view. It's a very common place for cats to go, but they must go in a group of three or more. To-bes and kits must have older cats accompanying them. The only twoleg place nearby is a village and the twolegs don't visit the tribe's's territory very often. The temperature is very warm, and most cats are short-hairs because of that. (Mostly because of natural selection oof)

Most of the tribe pitches in to raise the kits, and as a result of this, asking a member of the Tribe of Crashing Tides who their parents are will sometimes get an answer of three or more cats. Polyamorous/polygamous/open relationships are accepted as well.

The tribe is very nurturing towards newcomers, and will often do the equivalent of offering tea and cookies before sending them on their way. However, the tribe values conformity, and will often frown upon somebody who doesn't uphold the same values that they do.

Thry have some different naming conditions, such as the Healer doesn't change their name, it's just an additional title. Cats are also not named for the first thing their mother sees, and are instead named for something that resembles their appearance. (e.g: A white cat being named Snow Falling From Sky.)

[ The Tribe of Crashing Tides has been founded ]
[ Deimos will decide your mod ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frankie (dup) » Fri May 25, 2018 2:36 pm

Number of Cats: 01
Servings: 0
Mod: deimos hasn't decided yet

Hawk padded silently down the beack, the stars twinkling in the sky.
He walked until his pads started to hurt and sand stuck to his fur like burrs.
Finally, he arrived at the Tide Cave, a stone cavern with a pool in the middle. Part of the cavern's bottom was missing, big enough to be a hole to swim into the ocean.
This was the place where he could correspond with the Tribe of Endless Hunting.
"I have brought my tribe back from the ashes of its failure. We made mistakes in the past, many of which I was a part of. I hope that you will send me a Prey-hunter so I can help my Tribe prosper.

[Tide Cave: Hawk requests a Prey-Hunter
[OOC: I'm not doing a reset, never played before! I'm going to be unveiling what happened ppreviously as the story goes on.]

Healer:
          Hawk That Flies Above Snow (Hawk) (Teller of the Tides)| 27m | Male | 🐱

Prey-Hunters:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fox's Very Late Replies | #6

Postby xi'rika » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:19 am

➳ Crystal Streams ➳ Endless Dark ➳ Broken Skulls
Falling BlossomsLooming Oaks ➳ Crystal Seas
➳ Red Skies ➳ Glowing Midnight

xxxxxxxxxNext Replies: Saturday

Weather:
The sun hangs high in the sky, giving off a comforting warmth that makes all tribe cats want to curl up and soak in its rays. But alas, the life of a tribe cat can be too busy to indulge in such laziness.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

E N D L E S S • D A R K
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
      ➳ Twig and Cloud catch 1x Rat, though not without Twig tearing a claw. He will need one Poppy Seed before continuing her duties

➳ Feather finds a lost apprentice

➳ Night successfully sulks

➳ Since your tribe has not eaten in two posts, next post a cat will die of starvation

x
      x

C R Y S T A L • S T R E A M S
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

➳ Streamteller finds Goldenrod and Coltsfoot

➳ Silver finds a curious loner looking for some friends

➳ Snow learns Deffense

➳ Rock finds a squirrel that leads him on a merry chase. But due to his epic abilities he is able to chase down the scampering fiend
      x
      x

B R O K E N • S K U L LS
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

➳ Skullteller finds Borage and Catmint

➳ Shadow, Howl, Fern, and Pudgy find a Pigeon and her eggs

➳ Howl finds a hostile rouge, will he chase them off or invite them to join the tribe?

➳ Pudgy learns Defense

x
      x

C R Y S T A L • S E A S
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

➳ Crystals wishes are granted! A To-Be has come

➳ Crystal finds one of her old rouge friends

➳ The Tribe of Crystal Seas has one post until it needs to eat
      x
      x

R E D • S K I E S
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

➳ Sunchaser finds a pair of friends willing to join the tribe

➳ Sunchaser finds a rabbit

➳ Your tribe has one post until it will need to eat

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by xi'rika on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:42 pm

Tribe of Red Skies
Number of Cats: 3
Serving Size: 1
Next Birth: N/A

::::::
(These cats are from the Tribe of Snowy Pines and can join at any time, but together
Wren That Nests In Cliff | 27 moons | ♀ | X (Due in 2 moons)

Maple Leaves That Fall | 31 moons | ♂ | X

Sparrow That Flies On Wind| 6 moons | ♀ | X )

:::::::

Wind and Shine walked through the wilderness. Their paws were heavy and their throats scratchy. They hadn’t eaten or drank anything in the past few days and it was certainly taking effect. “What if we die out here?” Shine choked out, his voice cracking. Wind cleared her throat. “We won’t. We’ll find something. And if we do at least we won’t have to suffer anymore.” She replied determinedly. As if the gods had heard her, a muscular figure rounded a large stone. At the sight of them, the stranger puffed up, unsheathig his claws and narrowing his eyes. “Who are you? What are you doing here?” He hissed. Shine opened his mouth, hostility in his eyes, but Wind stepped forward. “We need help.” She pleaded, voice scratchy “We’re traveling and we need someplace to stay. We’ll die out here. Do you have anything to spare?” A few moments passed before the stranger relaxed. “My name is Sun Chaser. I am the leader of the Tribe of Red Skies. You are welcome to join”

[Sun Chaser and Shine patrol]
[Wind hunts]

Red Sun:
          Sun That Chases Cloud (Sun Chaser) | 37 m | ♂ | X

Hunter:
          Wind That Shakes Grass (Wind) | 20 m | ♀ | X

Guards:
          Sun That Shines Through Fog (Shine) | 25 m | ♂ | X

Small Cloud

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Chervil | Helps Queens With Birth | x1
    Cobwebs | Stops Bleeding | x1
    Goldenrod | Helps Wounds | x1
    Marigold | Stops Infection | x1
    Dock| Soothes Scratches | x1
    Herb | Usage | x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Lizards | x0 | 2 servings
    Fish | x0 | 1-2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name
    ⤷ Kits
    Name and Name
    ⤷ Kits
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of Freezing Frost 11

Postby Simonpet » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:11 am

𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥

Number of Cats: 24 (12 ♂ | 12 ♀)
Next Ancient Stones Visit: N/A
Next Kitting: N/A
Servings Needed: 5
Previous Post | Next Post

Wren curled up in her nest, tired from the day...

[ The Tribe consumes one bird and one ermine. ]
[ Frostteller looks for herbs. ]
[ Hawk, Snow, Stone, and Sun go on a patrol (no new cats). ]
[ Koi, Light, Rabbit, Shadow, Dust, and Owl go hunting. ]

[ Autumn is apprenticed to Frostteller. ]
[ Evening and Morning are apprenticed to Hawk and Snow, guards. ]
[ Dusk and Dawn are apprenticed to Red and Shadow, prey-hunters. ]
[ Autumn trains with Frostteller. ]
[ All guard apprentices train together. ]
[ All prey-hunter apprentices train together. ]

Frostteller
Teller of the Frost | Frostteller | Tom | 30 moons
{Formerly: Frost that Gleams in Light | Frost}

Teller To-Be
Autumn Leaves Beneath Tree | Autumn | Molly | 7 moons | runt

Camp-Guard
Lightning from Dark Sky | Sky | Molly | 45 moons

Prey Watcher
Swan that Glides through Water | Swan | Tom | 29 moons

Guards
Hawk that Watches Intently | Hawk | Tom | 22 moons
Snarl of Badger | Badger | Tom | 20 moons
Snow that Sparkles in Moonlight | Snow | Tom | 23 moons
Stone that Stands Strong | Stone | Tom | 24 moons
Sun at Winter Horizon | Sun | Molly | 21 moons
Talon of Fierce Crow | Talon | Tom | 21 moons

Prey-Hunters
Bark of Pine Tree | Pine | Molly | 20 moons
Koi that Swims in Streams | Koi | Molly | 27 moons
Light of Morning Sky | Light | Tom | 28 moons
Rabbit that Hops Quickly | Rabbit | Molly | 22 moons
Red of Autumn Leaf | Red | Tom | 27 moons
Shadow of the Night | Shadow | Tom | 22 moons

To-Bes
Dust that Rises from Ground | Dust | Tom | 12 moons
Evening Shadow Across Snow | Evening | Molly | 7 moons
Lichen that Crawls up Tree | Lichen | Molly | 10 moons
Owl that Glides Silently | Owl | Tom | 10 moons
Ray of Morning Light | Morning | Molly | 7 moons
Softness of Dusk Sky | Dusk | Molly | 7 moons
Streaks of Light at Dawn | Dawn | Molly | 7 moons
Wren that Flies with Wind | Wren | Molly | 12 moons

Kit-Mothers
None

Kits
None

Ancients
None
Ally Tribes:
None

Enemy Tribes:
None

Borders
North | open
East | Tribe of the Flowing Mist | winter solstice.
South | Tribe of Burning Suns | Katrione
West | open

Medicine Stores
Chamomile | x1
Dried oak leaf | x1
Juniper berries | x1
Poppy seeds | x1
Rosemary | x1
Sorrel | x1
Stinging nettle | x1
Tansy | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
Bird | x0 | 3 servings
Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
Hare | x2 | 3 servings
Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
Vole | x2 | 1 serving

The Tribe of Endless Hunting
None

Guardians
Frostteller | Autumn | 0
Hawk | Evening | 0
Light | Owl | 2 | hunting, fishing
Red | Dusk | 0
Shadow | Dawn | 0
Sky | Wren | 5 | tracking, basic fighting, stealth,
climbing, strategy
Snow | Morning | 0
Stone | Lichen | 3 | stealth, climbing, basic fighting
Swan | Dust | 5 | tracking, bird hunting, endurance,
stealth, fishing

Families
Koi + ??? = Autumn, Dawn, Dusk, Evening, Morning
??? + ??? = Lichen, Owl
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:47 am

We're not afraid of the dark, we are the dark.
Number of Cats: Five

Hunger yowled in Night's belly and she knew death was near, not that she was afraid of it. Out here in the city, death was common and every kitten grew up familiar; they even had a name for death, Shadow that brings peace, and there were stories that death had been a cat, a long time ago, with nine lives to their name. Night remembered her mother telling her such stories, telling her that they were the kindest cat ever to have lived and cried greatly for each soul that passed into the other world.

Peering at Feather's tribe through hunger-glazed eyes, Night watched enviously as Feather and Twig set upon the plump rat; at least it'd taken Twig's claw with it to it's afterlife, that at least made it easier for Night to mock them, who lost a claw to a rat? She watched as Cloud left the alley to hunt, forgetting the weed-thin apprentice that he'd been bestowed upon, watched as the aforementioned apprentice looked around in a lost kind of way.

''Hey, hey there.'' Night called out, an inkling of an idea making its way into her mind. ''Ivy!'' She shouted, finally catching the wayward molly's attention. ''I'm Night, and whatever Feather's told you...'' She scoffed. ''Ignore it, it's nothing but slander.'' Curling her black tail around her paws, Night peered over the apprentice's head to find that Feather and Twig had already gone.

Ivy frowned, head tilted. ''Feather hasn't said anything to me?'' She looked somewhat nervous, wary and ready to flee; very wise of the apprentice, Night realized, on the streets there was no youth, or at least much of it. ''Should I know something?'' Ivy narrowed her eyes into thin slits, watching the molly cautiously. ''Are you dangerous?'' Night could hear the fear in her voice and shook her head.

''Not at all, Ivy.''

''That's a lie.'' She counteracted, flicking an ear. ''Everyone's dangerous, in some way or other.'' That much was true, whether it was wits or claws, everyone had a way to kill another in the city of smoke and monsters.

''Not to you.'' Night replied, with a glimmer of pride; this cat would go far, their name didn't suit them, they wouldn't die young with smarts like that. ''I can assure you, I have no need to murder you; I wouldn't gain anything from doing so.'' Night pointed out with a twitch of her long tail. ''I need to tell you something, before I die.''

Respectfully, the apprentice sat down before her. ''That's surprising.'' Nobody ever talked to a stranger close to their deathbed, especially not their last words! Those were sacred words, letters that echo in the alleys for the rest of time. ''But I'll listen.'' But nobody ever turned down a cat's last words, nobody, to do so would be terrible.

Night smiled comfortingly. ''They say I murdered a cat, but I never did.'' She sighed deeply, ears twitching thoughtfully. ''I was healer of this tribe but that wraith...'' Night snarled. ''...forced me into a prisoner, and I need you to tell them exactly what happened.'' Ivy didn't respond, looking more curious than anything; curious and hungry.

And tell her the tale, Night did.

Cloud hunts.
Feather patrols.

Healer:
          Feather from sparrow's wing | 19 | Female | X

Prey-Hunters:
          Lonely cloud at dusk| 37 | Male | X

Guards:
          Crack of twig at night | 43 | Male | X

Healer to-be:

To-be's:
          Ivy that dies young | 6 | Female (Demi-girl) | X

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Prisoner:
    Night of no stars | 36 | Female | X

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Poppy Seeds | Aids sleep, shock, pain
    Catnip | Cures GreenCough and WhiteCough
    Mint | Hides the scent of death
    Daisy | Eases aching joints
    Burdock | Aids the healing of rat bites

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rat | x0 | 2 servings
    Pigeon | x1 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Crow | x0 | 2 servings
    N/A | x0 | 0 servings
    N/A | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Cloud | Ivy | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fox's Very Late Replies | #7

Postby xi'rika » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:09 am

Crystal Streams ➳ Endless Dark ➳ Broken Skulls
Falling BlossomsLooming OaksCrystal Seas
➳ Red Skies ➳ Glowing Midnight

xxxxxxxxxNext Replies: Soon (hopefully)

Weather:
The sun burns bright without a cloud in sight (hey, that rhymes). A suffocating dryness envelops your camp, making even the most proactive of cats just want to doze in the heat. The water sources are getting scarcer while the ground cracks from lack of hydration. It might be best to conserve your water and limit patrol to morning and evening to escape the heat of the day.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

E N D L E S S • D A R K
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
      ➳ Twig's injury has worsened due to not being treated properly. He will need two moons of rest as well as Poppy Seed and Burdock Root.

➳ Cloud catches a mouse

➳ Feather finds a kit and their father

*Please specify all actions, including food eaten*

x
      x

R E D • S K I E S
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

➳ Shine and Sun Chaser stumble across Wren, Maple, and Sparrow from the Tribe of Snowy Pines

➳ Wind catches a Lizard sunning themselves on a rock

➳ Your tribe now has to consume food to survive

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:35 am

Number of Cats: 34 (17 males | 17 females)
Next Ancestor visit: July 11th
Servings Needed: 6

The tribe consumes x6 voles

---

Blossomteller could feel the tiny kits inside her ready to come. Today was they day. Letting out a worried meow the she-cat quickly mad her way back to the deepest part of her den. Once inside she made her way to her nest and lied down, prepared for her tiny bundles of joy to arrive. Although frowned upon by the ancestors, Blossomteller knew with the help of her to-be Acorn she would be alright. The she-cat thought about telling the father the kits where coming, but knew that would quickly give away who he was. Letting out a small sigh Blossomteller decided against telling the father and wouldn't tell who he was until the kits where to-bes. Until then Blossomteller would hide the kits in her den, knowing only herself and Acorn would be the only ones in here. It would be a rough 6 moons, but she knew Acorn was a trustworthy to-be.

It seemed liked ages until Acorn arrived to help. "I'm sorry Blossomteller. Fish and Dove kept insiting on I stay longer with them. I'm here now." he meowed, gently licking his mentor's head. Blossomteller let out a small purr and gave a small nod. "Be ready for anything Acorn... This is against the rules and who knows what the ancestor will do..." Blossomteller meowed softly. Acorn gave a small nod, his heart and thoughts racing. So much could go wrong and Blossomteller was counting on him. He closed his eyes for a moment, sending a silent prayer to the ancestors. 'Please... I know she broke the rules... but I'm asking you to be kind and understanding like you always are.' he thought to himself.

---

Unaware of what was happening in the Teller's den the tribe continued on with their duties. Talon was determined to get the loner he had met to join the tribe. Take a small patrol out to meet with the loner once more. "Why do even want this loner joining us." Fang hissed, clearly annoyed. However it always seemed like Fang was in a bad mood all the time. Upon hearing the tom speak Talon paused in his tracks and wiped around to face Fang. "We where all once loners Fang! Be great-full Blossomteller and her tribe was kind enough to take us in." Talon hissed.

Fang, being the hot headed tom he was quickly unsheathed his claws and stepped closer to Talon. "Watch your tone with me!" he hissed back. Seeing things quickly spiraling out of control Thunder stepped in between the two toms. Although young, the tom was very wise for his age. "Now both of you know better. Stop acting like kits and lets go. More time wasted arguing means the quicker that loner will loose interested in joining our tribe. We need every cat we can to join." Thunder stated.

---

{Blossomteller asks for a cat
Blossomteller requests to make Fish and Wave their respected ranks
Blossomteller goes into labor with the help from Acorn

Gathering Herbs: x
Hunting: Sand, Fire, Spark, and Fawn
Hunting: Sun, Flame, Cricket, and Pebble
Hunting: Raven, Mouse, and Dew
Patrolling: Shadow, Owl, and Frost
Patrolling: Song, Dust, and Wolf
Patrolling: Talon, Fang, and Thunder - talking to the loner still
Training: Soft/Snow | Tiger/Dove | Lion/Dragonfly}

Healer:
Teller of Falling Blossoms | 64 moons | She-cat | Blossomteller

Prey-Hunters:
Sand that dances in the breeze | 67 moons | Tom | Sand
Fire that burns through forest | 59 moons | She-cat | Fire
Sun's casting shadow | 76 moons | Tom | Sun
Flame that never dies | 26 moons | Tom | Flame
Raven that soars through storm | 54 moons | She-cat | Raven
Mouse hiding in tall grass | 55 moons | She-cat Mouse
Spark of fading embers | 67 moons | She-cat | Spark
Cricket that chirps quietly | 55 moons | Tom | Cricket
Dew from morning grass | 56 moons | She-cat | Dew
Fawn that glides through air | 43 moons | She-cat | Fawn
Pebble next to boulder | 17 moons | She-cat | Pebble
Soft step from puma | 34 moons | She-cat | Soft

Guards:
Shadow of stalking tiger | 62 moons | Tom | Shadow
Owl from great tree | 61 moons | Tom | Owl
Song from morning dove | 62 moons | She-cat | Song
Dust that drifts through wind | 64 moons | Tom | Dust
Talon of swooping eagle | 67 moons | Tom | Talon
Fang of hissing viper | 55 moons | Tom | Fang
Frost that shimmers in light | 46 moons | She-cat | Frost
Wolf that howls in night | 17 moons | Tom | Wolf
Thunder of coming storm | 17 moons | Tom | Thunder
Tiger that hunts at night | 49 moons | Tom | Tiger
Mighty roar from lion | 56 moons | Tom | Lion
Eagle soaring high | 53 moons | She-cat | Eagle

Healer to-be:
Acorn from ancient oak | 16 moons | Tom | Acorn

To-be's:
Fish leaping from river | 16 moons | She-cat | Fish
{Training to be: Hunter}
Wave that crashes on shore | 16 moons | She-cat | Wave
{Training to be: Guard}
Snow that falls softly | 9 moons | She-cat | Snow
{Training to be: Hunter}
Dove that sees all | 10 moons | Tom | Dove
Dragonfly that flies high | 8 moons | Tom | Dragonfly

Kit-Mothers:
Shimmering pool of stars| 42 moons | She-cat | Shimmer

Kits:
Ice that glistens in the night | 2 moons | Tom | Ice
Storm of swirling snow | 2 moons | She-cat | Storm

Elders:
x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Blossomteller | Acorn | 3 | herbs reorganization, understanding messages from ancients, healing procedures, herb storing
Soft | Snow | 0 | hunting, tracking, defense, offense
Tiger | Dove | 0 | hunting, tracking, defense, offense
Lion | Dragonfly | 0 | hunting, tracking, defense, offense

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x2 | 1 serving
Vole | x0 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x5 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x4 | 2 servings
Small fish | x1 | 2 servings
All birds | x1 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 1
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 1
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 0
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 0
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 1
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 0
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 1
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 2
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 1
Chickweed | treats greencough - 0
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 1
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 2
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 1
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 0
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 1
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 0
Foxglove seeds | x - 1
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 0
Goldenrod | helsp healing wounds - 1
Hawkweed | like catmint - 0
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 1
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 1
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 0
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 0
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 0
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 1
Mint | hides scent of death - 1
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 1
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 0
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 3
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 2
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 2
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 0
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 1
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 1
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 1
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 2
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 1
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 1
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 2
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 0
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 0
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 1

Notes:
Sun was once Sunteller of the Tribe of Burning Eclipse
Sand and Flame are originally from the Tribe of Burning Eclipse
Mouse is the mother of Wolf, Thunder, and Pebble
Mouse is the adoptive mother of Acorn and Fish
Talon and Spark are siblings
Fang and Cricket are brothers
Shadow and Owl are mates
Shadow and Owl adopted Dragonfly
Snow is originally from Tribe of Glistening Snow
Lion is originally from x
Blossomteller and ? (mystery tom) are the parents of x
Dove is originally from Tribe of the Shrouded Mist
Dove is best friends with Acorn and Fish

Deceased Cats:
x

Ally Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
Tribe Name | Username

Borders
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigerclaw » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:33 am

Thought I would repost? I haven't got a respond from this for a while.
Yukon_Snows wrote:
Number of Cats:5
Next visit of ancestors; Now (next time - 23)

Ooc - XX Gale or Mint can be found anytime.

[Dawnwatcher asks for a prey-hunter]
[Dawnwatcher goes hunting and patroling]
[1 moon until Swoop's kits arrive]

Healer:
          DawnWatcher | 20 Moons | Female | X

Healer's Mate:

Prey-Hunters:

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:
          Swoop of midnight hawk | 20 moons | Female | X
          Vine that wraps around oak tree | 25 moons | Female |
          X

Kits:
          Peak of fallen mountain | 2 moons | Female | X
          Thrift that grows on mountain peak | 2 moons | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine/Stoat | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
xxjune > he himwheat > outlaws > trade
Image Image Image
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fox's Surprisingly Not Late Replies | #8

Postby xi'rika » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:18 am

Crystal StreamsBroken Skulls
➳ Falling Blossoms ➳ Looming OaksCrystal Seas
Red SkiesGlowing Midnight

xxxxxxxxxNext Replies: Soon (hopefully)

Weather:
Autumn has arrived! Leaves are starting to turn color as a soft chill fills the air. Expect more predators such as foxes or badgers and make sure to stock up on kitting herbs.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

F A L L I N Gxx B L O S S O M S
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
      ➳ Blossomtellers request has been rejected

➳ The Tribe of Endless hunting deem Fish and Wave fit to serve in their respective ranks

Blossomteller gives birth to six kits

➳ Sand, Fire, Spark, and Fawn find 1x Mice and a Squirrel

➳ Sun, Flame, Cricket, and Pebble hunt a rabbit and a small fish

➳ Raven, Mouse, and Dew hunt a squirrel

➳ Shadow, Owl, and Dew find traces of a badger. Send six cats, no to-bes, to track it down and chase it off

➳ Song, Dust, and Wolf stumble upon a kit and their father

➳ Talon, Fang, and Thunder successfully convince the loner to join

➳ All apprentices learn hunting

x
      x

xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups