RainClan | 019

Postby frankie (dup) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:14 am

Number of Cats: Total: 28 Female: 12 Male: 12 Genderfluid: 02 Agender: 02
Servings: 19/6 needed
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Mod: deimos
Font Credit: Tahu!
Archive:

Linnetwhisker awoke to their mate's head flopped on their shoulder. Newtkit snored loudly beside them, but Nightkit was awake and nuzzling his parents.
"Wake up!" He squeaked. "'S mornin'!"

Linnetwhisker laughed.
"Is it morning? Or is is barely dawn and you're the only one awake?"

Nightkit pouted.
"Sunrises are pretty!"
Linnetwhisker sighed, but roused Applecloud.
"Wake up. Nightkit wants to see the sunrise."

He peeped one eye open, and laughed to himself before rousing Newtkit.
"Would you like to watch the sunrise with us?"

His daughter blinked awake for a few moments, and then very sleepily murmured a denial to her father.
"Sunrises are stupid. Lemme sleep."

With that, the tortoiseshell kit was back to snoring, and the rest of the little family turned to watch the sun rise over the distant hills.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Briarleaf had spent most of her off time during Campionclaw's long stay in the nursery hovering around the white molly under the pretense of ensuring she and her kits were alright.
It was a lie, and she knew it. She didn't pop her head into the nursery every ten minutes to fret over Linnetwhisker and their kits (although she did fret. That was her job.) She checked on Cinderstorm, but did she pester? No.

"Errr... Briarleaf?"
It was Palepaw's soft voice, still shaken from that horrible thing last moon (she couldn't even imagine... StarClan, that gravestone haunted her dreams.)

"Yes?" (Voice steady, mind calm, relax.)
"You're puttin' the blackberry leaves with the raspberry leaves."

Briarleaf flicked her tail back, silently cursing herself for making such a rookie mistake.
"So I am."

She quickly fixed her mistake and hoped that Palepaw would blow past it.
He didn't. He recognized her distress (perhaps missing it once had been enough. There were consequences. Daisypaw had run off to prove himself to some arbitrary disapproving figure created in his mind and it'd ended with water and breath stolen too soon and tiny graves.)

"If somethin's bothering you, you should say it. Do something about it. Don't let it..." He didn't finish speaking.

Briarleaf nodded, and sat still at the herb pile for a bit.

She could finish the sentence.
They knew how things like that tended to end up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Campionclaw stirred in her bedding in the warriors' den, stretching out her legs until her joints clicked and her head stretched back in an exaggerated yawn.

She shoved away the stone that kept the den cool when it was too hot (they'd had a heat wave the past few days) and clambered out of the dark, cool den before shifting the stone back in place - the stone covered a slightly raised tunnel entrance, so it was fairly easy to knock aside. Any adult cat could do it with ease, and to the surprise of absolutely nobody, the warriors' den was all adults.
She was on autopilot for a few minutes, methodically stepping over the still sleeping forms of her clanmates until she reached the exit to the den.

She could do the walk to her son's grave in her sleep at this point, but seeing the little stone was no easier.

Campionclaw could vividly remember sitting with her kits and staring out to the impossibly high hills.

She remembered Daisypaw staring out into the distance to the highest hill, a raised ridge covered in snow.
"I want to go to the top of that hill," he'd said, and Campionclaw had laughed.
"Maybe someday, darling. Maybe someday.

He never made it to the top of the hill.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Smokeface wasn't entirely sure how to feel about the death of Daisypaw.
They hadn't been close to the kit, but he was dead and that was certainly... something awful.

But, they admitted, it couldn't have come at a better time.
Smokeface had been quietly hatching a plan to take over leadership of RainClan for moons. They had dreams, ideas, and Sagestar had rejected all of them - the bloody fool.

Mallowcloud had no real power in the clan, as far as Smokeface was concerned. They weren't interested in deputyship - no, no - becoming the leader of RainClan, pushing the clan in the right direction from a position of real power... Smokeface would stand for nothing else.

Daisypaw's death gave the clan something to think about, to grieve about, and Smokeface could use that to their advantage.
A suitable distraction, they thought, as everything began to fall into place.

[Fresh-Kill: x1 rabbit and x1 squirrel are added to the fresh-kill pile
x2 birds are added to the fresh-kill pile.]
[Medicine Store: x1 catchweed, x1 dandelion, and x1 blackberry leaf are added to the medicine store.]
[Skills: All skills are added to the proper apprentices.]
[New Members: The queen joins the clan as Cinderstorm.]

[Hunting: Smokeface, Magpiepelt, Pearfoot, Cloudpaw, Sagestar and Swiftheart hunt in the forest.]
[Hunting: Copperfoot, Sootheart, Wasppelt, Dunnockpelt, Sheeppelt, and Campionclaw hunt in the meadow.]
[Patrol: Lavendercloud, Laurelpaw, Dusttail, Ashnose, Firefoot, and Diverpaw patrol the meadow.]
[Patrol: Mallowcloud and Whimbrelflower patrol the forest.]
[Herbs: Briarleaf and Palepaw search for herbs in the forest.]
[Training: Dusttail trains Cloudpaw in Swimming.]
[Training: Smokeface trains Laurelpaw in Stealth.]
[Training: Swiftheart trains Diverpaw in Hunting.]
[Training: Briarleaf trains Palepaw in Poisons (Advanced.)]
[Food: RainClan consumes x6 servings, or x2 birds.]

Leader:
          Sagestar | 43m | Female | 🐱
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Mallowcloud | 37m | Male | 🐱

Medicine Cat:
          Briarleaf | 53m | Female | 🐱

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Palepaw | 11m | Male | 🐱

Warriors:
          Wasppelt | 43m | Female | 🐱
          Dunnockpelt | 30m | Genderfluid (AMAB) | 🐱
          Dusttail | 38m | Male | 🐱
          Ashnose | 30m | Female | 🐱
          Smokeface | 40m | Agender (AMAB) | 🐱
          Swiftheart | 21m | Male | 🐱
          Pearfoot | 35m | Male | 🐱
          Firefoot | 59m | Genderfluid (AFAB) | 🐱
          Lavendercloud | 28m | Female | 🐱
          Sootheart | 28m | Male | 🐱
          Sheeppelt | 55m | Female | 🐱
          Magpiepelt | 51m | Male | 🐱
          Copperfoot | 15m | Female | 🐱
          Whimbrelflower | 59m | Male | 🐱
          Campionclaw | 44m | Female | 🐱

Apprentices:
          Cloudpaw | 11m | Female | 🐱
          Palepaw | 11m | Male | 🐱
          Laurelpaw | 9m | Female 🐱
          Diverpaw | 7m | Female | 🐱

Caretakers:
          Applecloud | 22m | Male | 🐱
          Linnetwhisker | 22m | Agender (AFAB) | 🐱
          Cinderstorm | 39m | Female | 🐱

Kits:
          Newtkit | 2m | Female | 🐱
          Nightkit | 2m | Male | 🐱

Elders:
          Eveningflower | 93m | Male | 🐱
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name (open) | Username

Enemy Clans

Borders
    North | Clan Name (open) | Username
    East | Clan Name (open) | Username
    South | Clan Name (open) | Username
    West | Clan Name (open) | Username

Medicine Store
    Bindweed (x1) | Used to bind sticks together - when combined with a stick, can be used to keep broken bones in place
    Blackberry Leaves (x1) | Made into a poultice to soothe bee stings.
    Burdock Root (x1) | Chewed into a pulp, and then lessens pain of rat bites. Can also work for infected paws and other sores.
    Bright-eye (x1) | Crushed into a poultice and mixed with lovat to cure coughs
    Catchweed (x1) | Stops poultices from being rubbed off.
    Catmint (x2)| Eaten to cure whitecough and greencough
    Cobwebs (x3) | Put onto a wound to stop or slow bleeding. Can also bind broken bones
    Comfrey (x3) Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds, used for wrenched claws, used for itching, for inflammation on stiff joints, eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest, and used for burns.
    Coltsfoot (x1) Chewed into a pulp and then eaten to cure shortness of breath. Can also heal cracked or sore pads.
    Dandelion (x2) | Used to heal bee stings or used as a painkiller
    Dock (x5) Soothes scrathes, sore paw pads, or can be placed along the lining of a nest to soothe wounds during sleep.
    Feverfew (x1) | Eaten to reduce body temperature, heal aches and pains, and cure headaches
    Horsetail (x1) | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Lovat (x1) | Helps to cure coughs if combinded with bright-eye.
    Raspberry Leaves (x2) | Used as a painkiller, or to stop bleeding
    Rosemary (x1) | Masks the scent of a dead body.
    Rush (x1) | Binds broken bones
    Tansy (x1) | Cure coughs, cures wounds and poisons, prevents greencough, soothes throat, dangerous for pregnant cats

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Minnows | x5 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Dusttail | Cloudpaw | 5 | Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, Running, Stealh
    Briarleaf | Palepaw | 5 | Healing (Wounds, Basic), Healing (Sickness, Basic), Poisons, Healing (Wounds, Advanced), Healing (Sickness, Advanced)
    Smokeface | Laurelpaw | 4 | Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, Running
    Swiftheart | Diverpaw | 0 | Skills

Deceased Cats:
    Daisypaw Male | Drowning | 9m at death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Wasppelt and ? | Applecloud
    ? and ? | Linnetwhisker
    ? and ? | Swiftpaw
    Campionclaw and ? | Cloudpaw, Daisypaw, Palepaw
    Linnetwhisker and Applecloud | Newtkit, Nightkit
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ groveclan - 036 ]

Postby solyn » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:40 pm

𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!
# of cats; 87 (: 44 / : 43)
servings req'd; 14 servings (90)
next moonpool visit; any time

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕘𝕠,
"Thank you so much for this," the strange molly said, hurrying along to keep up with Dustfang. The grey tom let out a chuckle, glancing back over his shoulder where Woodbloom was helping to nudge the smaller of the strange queen's kits up and over a particularly large branch, a dainty giggle escaping her as the kit stumbled and flopped onto the ground. "It's really not a problem, I assure you...?"
"River," she provided, again, "but really, I understand it's probably not easy on your clan to take on dependents with harsh weather dawning. It's supposed to be a tough Leafbare this year." Dustfang shrugged, picking up his paws carefully as the kits raced forward and weaved through his legs. "It's okay, River. GroveClan always manages; it's more important to us that cats in need of a home are sheltered and safe. Everything else comes after the thought."
"You don't think that's a dangerous way to live?"
"It can be," Dustfang agreed, playfully batting a leaf at one of the kits, "if you're divided on the message. GroveClan's strength comes from our bonds: everyone in the clan is family. If you have grievances with a cat, you put them aside for the greater good of the clan. It runs on the strength of community, not on the fierceness of warriors or other such bullying dominance tactics."
"We've lost too much to those already," Woodbloom added, her eyes sad. Dustfang shot her a sympathetic glance. River looked between the pair of them, ears pricked forward. "There used to be a clan to the east that prided themselves on strength and relied on bullying other cats to maintain their hold. They stole kits from us and it... resulted in the death of one. Of the kits, I mean. But it was a long time ago now, and we work hard to make sure nothing like that ever happens again." Dustfang pulled up short, blinking a little. "Are you okay?" Woodbloom asked.
"Yeah," he let out a breath, "sorry. I was just thinking... I was there, when it happened, and it always seems so... so recent, but I sort of realized that it happened before my kits were born." He let out a little laugh, eyes glittering with barely veiled pride. "It seems a whole lifetime ago, but also like it was just yesterday." River smiled, glancing between the two cats.
"You're both very good with kits, I was wondering if you had your own." The question seemed to jolt Dustfang back to life, and the patrol kept moving, Woodbloom falling into step beside her friend, keeping an eye on the kits. "I do," he said with a purr, "three sons and a daughter. They'll be taking their assessments next moon. Woodbloom has kits too, six daughters. They just became apprentices." River's eyes widened, and Woodbloom laughed her tinkling laugh.
"I know, it shocked the whole clan too, don't worry," Woodbloom said with a grin, "it's my first moon back... but I already miss the nursery. My mate's clan has been going through some turmoil, so... it'll probably be a while before we have more kits. I'd like things to settle down for him first, he needs a bit of stability in his life. But the girls will be going to train in his clan later on in their apprenticeship, and then they'll get to decide where to stay."
"Wait, your mate isn't from your clan? And everyone knows about that?" River looked between the two cats. "I thought that was... frowned upon?"
"Badgerstar is... interesting," Dustfang supplied with a laugh, "as long as they're not an enemy clan, he's quite happy. He actually thinks it's good, because it fosters closer relationships between the clans and minimizes the threat of attack. He's become quite meticulous about allying with bordering clans especially."
"He's a good cat," Woodbloom mewed, with a smile, "he'll make you feel right at home in GroveClan." River laughed, smiling at her kits as they looked back to blink at her. "I already feel at home here," she said, "I'm excited. I'm ready for what the future will bring."

★★★

"All cats gather beneath Highbranch!" Badgerstar's yowl carried across the camp. The newly renamed Riverbubble and her kits- Lilackit and Lavenderkit- looked up in bewilderment, before Silvermoon nudged them forward, her own band of rowdy kits chasing after their new denmates to try and sit at the front. Nearer Badgerstar at Dusklight and Emberpaw, the tom beaming with pride and the molly barely tamping down her own excitement.
"Not only do we have three new additions to the clan today," he said, "but one of our apprentices is also ready to become a warrior. Emberpaw, step forward! I, Badgerstar, leader of GroveClan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice, who has trained tirelessly to understand the ways of the code. She has excelled in her training, and I recommend her to you fully. Emberpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do!" Emberpaw's cry was resolute, without a hint of hesitation.
"Then from this day on, you will be known as Emberwing, for your speed and agility. StarClan honours your determination, intelligence, and loyalty. Congratulations, and welcome, as a full warrior of GroveClan." Cries erupted around the camp, yowling Emberwing's new name as she stepped forward to lick Badgerstar's shoulder. She turned to Dusklight excitedly, touching her nose to his, before her old denmates shouldered forward, surrounding her excitedly.
Hazelpaw darted forward, Falconpaw's siblings hot on her tail, but the tom stayed put, frowning pensively at his paws. A throat cleared, next to him, and he blinked, looking up at his mentor as he settled next to him, Longriver passing them by in order to congratulate Emberwing. "You seem deep in thought," Harrierstreak said with a smile, "what's troubling you?" Falconpaw shook his head with a hapless little shrug. "It's nothing. Probably just standard apprentice jitters."
"Maybe so," Harrierstreak said, "but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to talk about it... if you want." Falconpaw hesitated for a second, before he blew out a sigh. "I don't know. I guess I'm just worried I won't be good enough," he cast a glance at his parents, laughing conversationally with Lionheart and an eye-rolling Ashenstrike, before his gaze flitted across to his cousins, Adderstorm leaning against Squirrelwhisker while he cheerfully congratulated Emberwing, Woodbloom standing tall at his side, "everyone else seems so... adept at everything, and I worry about falling behind. I love my siblings so much, and my parents, and I want them to be proud of me. I want to be able to be there for them, to stand up for them. What if something happens and I'm just... not good enough?" Harrierstreak's expression softened.
"In my professional opinion as your mentor," he said, "you're already doing objectively great. You ace every training session we have and I know you practice on your own all the time. It's easy to be blindsided when you compare yourself to others... but you are a really talented cat, Falconpaw, I hope you know that. It's okay not to be the best at everything- look at Lionheart, for instance. She hardly ever goes on hunting patrols because she's pretty clunky- and Longriver's not that much of a fighter, but he's faster than any cat in the clan and he could prove it twice over. Sometimes just having one strength is okay, because everyone here is ready and willing to back you up. You don't have to shoulder the weight alone." Falconpaw braved a small smile.
"I know," he let out a little laugh, "I know I'm way overthinking things but... that helped, thank you, Harrierstreak. I just... I want to be there for them. I don't want them to ever feel afraid because they know I'm there, by their side, ready to fight." Harrierstreak's expression softened as he leaned down to touch his nose to Falconpaw's cheek.
"You are much stronger than you think you are, especially in terms of your emotions. Your family is lucky to have you, but... don't let yourself get too caught up, okay? You gotta promise me you'll take your time to breathe, and to actually live. I understand wanting to support your family... but you deserve support too." Falconpaw smiled, shy but open. He nodded once, firmly.
"I promise you."
"Good," Harrierstreak nudged his shoulder, "now go say congratulations to Emberwing, or our next training session will be for stamina, and you'll be running laps around the lake." Falconpaw gave his mentor a wilting glare, but it had vanished by the time he took a step forward, bounding toward GroveClan's newest warrior with a grin on his face.

𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
"You think the nursery will be okay without me?" Silvermoon's tone was distinctly nervous, as she glanced over her shoulder back toward camp. Flintburr's expression was fond, as he pressed his nose to the space between her ears, shoulder brushing hers as they walked. "They'll be fine, love. Lionheart and Maplefall will set up a game for the older kits, and Riverbubble will help Flowershine with her young ones. You heard Lionheart give us the all-clear yourself."
"I know," Silvermoon smiled, sheepishly, "I'm just... well. You know our history. This time I want to do things right and I'm just... worried about something going wrong."
"Perhaps it's the wrong time to make jokes-"
"Jokes? I didn't know you could make those." Silvermoon laughed, dodging Flintburr's affectionate nip aimed at her ears. "As I was saying... we're already doing better than we did with Sedgefire and Halfpond, so I think we're giving our track record a bit of a dirt-scratch, if you ask me." Silvermoon laughed again, shoving Flintburr with her shoulder. The massive tom barely swayed, smile on his maw as he looked at his mate.
"You're right. I guess this walk can be a plan of attack for how we're going to get grandkits, then." Flintburr blinked at her. "You're already thinking about that?" Silvermoon gave him another impish smile, rubbing her head under his jaw. "I hate to tell you this, my love, but you're getting kind of old." Flintburr rolled his eyes, nuzzling the top of her head. "I am aware. The creak in my joints alerts me every night."
"Poor you," Silvermoon touched her nose to his cheek, "I know Frostbranch is interested in Sparkfur, which cuts out the possibility for kits there, Wolverinejaw and Sedgefire too, although they've been circling for moons so I doubt that'll get any better any time soon... Halfpond and Dawnblossom though..."
"As much as I would love our family to grow, I'm not sure Halfpond would take well to his parents meddling in his love life." Silvermoon laughed a little, shaking her head. "Someone is going to have to! He's been trying to confess to Dawnblossom for how long now?" Flintburr fell silent, contemplating that. Silvermoon purred. "Dusklight would agree with me."
"As much as I love him, Dusklight is not well-cited for his brilliant ideas."
"Spoil-sport," Silvermoon grinned, nudging hi shoulder, before she straightened up, tail kinking over her back, "race you to the lake!" Before Flintburr had a chance to protest, she was gone in a blur of motion. Laughing, Flintburr shook his head, letting the Leaf-fall breeze ruffle his pelt as his muscles tensed, and he surged along after her, pelt speckled by the afternoon sun.

★★★

"You holding up okay, Spidernose?" Mousestone asked, balanced precariously on a craggy outcrop near the north of the territory. Goldleaf tried not to smile too much at the nimble grace with which her apprentice moved, while Spidernose leaned on her shoulder for balance, taking most of the heat off of his bad leg.
"I'm fine," he assured her with a nod, "go ahead, Mousestone. Goldleaf and I will be fine."
"Just be careful," Goldleaf added. Mousestone nodded, and vanished out of sight, leaving the two older cats to climb up after her at a much more controlled pace. "I hope you're not upset that I'm forcing you to take your time," Spidernose said, and Goldleaf shook her head, letting him push off of her to leap up onto another part of the trail. "Not at all. You have a bad leg, and that's that. Besides, it's a relief not having to try and keep up with Mousestone. I don't remember moving taking up so much energy."
"I know," Spidernose laughed, "maybe we're just getting old?"
"I might be, but you still have some good moons in you yet," Goldleaf turned, looking back on the territory. In among the evergreens, a few trees were starting to turn orange in the early days of Leaf-fall. The wind in the mountain's foothills was bracing. Goldleaf had always liked coming here, hunting for herbs between rocks and at the back of crevices. Soon it would be too cold to poke around this area, but until that time came, it was a welcome escape.
"Wow," Spidernose sighed, "there wasn't... anything like this where I came from."
"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Goldleaf's voice was soft, fond. Spidernose looked across at her, noting the wistful look on her face, as if she was missing something. Spidernose wasn't sure what. He decided not to ask, glancing out across the territory again. "It is," he agreed, "it makes me feel... small but big at the same time. Reminds you of how much there is beyond just yourself, but at the same time... I feel like I'm a part of something bigger now."
"You are," Goldleaf said, "GroveClan's more than a simple clan. It's a legacy. I've felt that for a long time now. Even when we're gone, and our bones are buried and long forgotten, this clan will live on, and stories of us will be passed from generation to generation." Spidernose smiled, closing his eyes against the wind. "Won't you be lonely? Without a family?"
"I've got one," she said, and Spidernose blinked at her, "you? Mousestone? You're my family. So's every other cat in the clan. It's... not like anything I've ever experienced, but I used to worry about it. Dying alone. No one wants that. Now I know... I feel it in my soul. When I go, I'm not going to go out on my own." Spidernose nudged her shoulder.
"You're not going anywhere anytime soon," he said, "I won't let you."
"Neither will I," the two of them turned to watch Mousestone wander up on the other side of Goldleaf, glancing out over the territory, "you've still got yards to put in, Goldleaf. It's us three for a few more moons yet. And we're going to be great." Goldleaf's gaze was fond beyond anything Spidernose had ever experienced as she glanced at Mousestone, and he understood what she'd been trying to say: beyond the sense of community, Mousestone was her family. She felt for her like she'd feel for a kit she'd birthed herself, and as for how Spidernose fit into that? He hadn't quite figured it out, but his chest felt warm. Goldleaf laughed her little laugh, tipping her head back to the sky, watching a flock of geese flying in V formation, far overhead.
"We already are."

★★★

"Unf! There," Quailpaw drew back from the wall, shaking out his fur as he stepped back from the den wall. The elders were visible through the maw of the den, sunning themselves in the afternoon heat before Leaf-fall sapped away the last of it, and left only bitter winds and the occasional dull throb of warmth in its stead. Hazelpaw looked up from where she was carefully pressing twigs into place, covered in mud from her paws to halfway up her legs.
"Nice!" She mewed with a small purr, "I'm almost done over here... but you're getting mud all over the floor." Quailpaw blinked, looking around at where he'd managed to spray mud when he'd shaken himself. He laughed a little. "I guess I am. I'm so sorry to undo all of your hard work, Hazelpaw, now we'll just have to clean aaall over again."
"Between you and me," she said as her friend brushed up alongside her, helping her to insulate the cracks from Leafbares past, "I don't think Fallowshimmer and Redrunner will mind sun bathing for a little longer. And besides! We're the dynamic duo, anything we do will be done super fast 'cause we're just that good a team." Quailpaw's eyes glittered a little, and he gave a firm nod of agreement.
He'd thought leaving GraveClan would have been harder. He was lucky, he knew, to be with one of his dads. He wasn't sure where the other had ended up, or where any of his siblings had gone to. He'd been afraid when Sootface had lead him into camp, but the other apprentices had been friendly enough, and soon it felt as natural to him as breathing. The elder ones- all warriors now- were polite enough and entertained the mischief of the younger ones without complaint.
There was Falconpaw who was calm and level-headed, soft-spoken but firm. His sister, Cinderpaw, who was resolute and strong with a keen eye and a stubborn disposition. Sleetpaw; wild and free, Oakpaw; gentle and sweet like honey. And then there was Hazelpaw, brilliant, brilliant Hazelpaw who had been quick to adopt Quailpaw as her new best friend. She was bright- shining more than any star in the sky, he thought- with a tinkling laugh that echoed around camp often.
"Hey!" He shook himself, blinking at his friend as she cocked her head. "Earth to Quailpaw! You super zoned out."
"Sorry," he laughed a little, "just thinking."
"About what?"
"Nothing much," he shrugged, "I'm really glad you're my friend. I sort to resolved not to have any when I got here because I thought everyone would hate me or something. That I'd just be another outsider. So... you're a welcome relief since you're very much not that, and you didn't have to be my friend, but you chose to be. So... thanks." Hazelpaw blinked at him, before her cheery grin split her maw.
"Of course, Quailpaw," she butted her forehead against this, "you and me, until the end of days." Quailpaw's smile got a little wider.
"Until the end of days."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

✦ servings consumed
14/14 - x10 mice and x2 rabbits
✦ clan events
falconpaw, cinderpaw, sleetpaw and oakpaw attempt their warrior assessments!
goldleaf, spidernose and mousestone search for herbs
dahliapaw, wrenpaw & finchpaw learn the hunt skill
twigpaw, sparrowpaw & willowpaw learn the battle skill
hazelpaw and quailpaw help repair the camp for winter
✦ patrols
hunting -
1 - longriver, harrierstreak, burrcall, willowthroat, elkbounce, ternflutter
2 - hawkthorn, acornstream, woodbloom, midnightstream, juniperstorm, emberwing
3 - sootface, archibald, featherpelt, meadowfang, burningcloud, rivuletflight
4 - squirrelwhisker, adderstorm, mistcreek, deerstripe, thunderspark, cormorantpath
5 - fircloud, sandcatcher, avocetnose, sparkfur, ripplemist, frostbranch
border -
1 - ashenstrike, wolverinejaw, sedgefire, kererucall, dusklight, harepuddle

leader:
        badgerstar | 52 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        Lives: ★★★★★✰✰✰✰

deputy:
        longriver | 38 moons | ♂ | 🌷

medicine cat:
        goldleaf | 74 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        spidernose | 47 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        apprentice:
        mousestone | 31 moons | ♀ | 🌷

warriors:
        flintburr | 88 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        hawkthorn | 62 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        shadowtail | 62 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        acornstream | 62 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        dustfang | 67 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ashenstrike | 73 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        stonepatch | 49 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fawnrunner | 48 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        harrierstreak | 40 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        boulderflame | 36 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        burrcall | 36 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        roseclaw | 84 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sootface | 56 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        pinefeather | 82 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        dawnblossom | 30 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        dusklight | 30 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        novella | 30 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        halfpond | 34 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sedgefire | 34 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        willowthroat | 40 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        grouseclaw | 40 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        wolverinejaw | 37 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        burningcloud | 69 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        meadowfang | 69 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        woodbloom | 26 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        squirrelwhisker | 26 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        featherpelt | 74 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        adderstorm | 25 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        archibald | 30 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fircloud | 86 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        rivuletflight | 34 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ripplemist | 28 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        frostbranch | 28 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        cormorantpath | 25 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sparkfur | 25 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        sandcatcher | 19 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        avocetnose | 18 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ternflutter | 18 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        elkbounce | 17 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        thunderspark| 17 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        mistcreek | 17 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        deerstripe | 17 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        juniperstorm | 17 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        midnightstream | 17 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        harepuddle | 44 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        kererucall | 76 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        emberwing | 16 moons | ♀ | 🌷

apprentices:
        falconpaw | 12 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        cinderpaw | 12 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        sleetpaw | 12 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        oakpaw | 12 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        hazelpaw | 11 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        quailpaw | 11 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        dahliapaw | 7 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        willowpaw | 7 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        sparrowpaw | 7 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        twigpaw | 7 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        wrenpaw | 7 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        finchpaw | 7 moons | ♀ | 🌷

queens:
        silvermoon | 71 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        maplefall | 48 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        lionheart | 73 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        flowershine | 39 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        riverbubble | 51 moons | ♀ | 🌷

kits:
        crowkit | 4 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        ravenkit | 4 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        starlingkit | 4 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        tuikit | 4 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fernkit | 3 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        cherrykit | 3 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        pitchkit | 3 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        mottlekit | 3 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        pebblekit | 3 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        flamekit | 3 moons | ♂ |🌷
        lilackit | 4 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        lavenderkit | 4 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        brackenkit | 1 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        bramblekit | 1 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        thornkit | 1 moons | ♀ | 🌷
        thicketkit | 1 moons | ♂ | 🌷

elders:
        redrunner| 145 moons | ♂ | 🌷
        fallowshimmer | 138 moons | ♂ | 🌷
    affiliate clans wrote:ally clans;
    echoclan | Katrione
    clayclan | hazilnut
    highgarden | eagle,
    hazeclan | nightwolf950
    quickclan | eagle,

enemy clans;
    none yet!

borders;
    north | echoclan | Katrione
    east | spruceclan | gracen
    south | hazeclan | nightwolf950
    west | highgarden | eagle,

inventory wrote:medicine store;
    catmint [2] | greencough
    chervil [5] | wounds/aches
    marigold [5] | wounds
    tansy [2] | coughs
    goldenrod [5] | wounds
    catchweed [3] | poultices
    poppy seeds [3] | pain
    cobwebs [5] | bleeding
    fennel [6] | pain
    raspberry leaves [5] | kitting
    ragwort leaves [4] | strength
    alder bark [1] | toothache
    beech leaves [1] | use ???
    chickweed [4] | coughs
    parsley [1] | bellyache
    rosemary [1] | burial
    willow bark [1] | pain
    bindweed [1] | binds sticks
    blackberry leaves [1] | bee stings
    borage leaves [1] | milk
    bright-eye [1] | cures coughs
    burdock [1] | infections
    broom [2] | breaks/wounds
    burnet [4] | strength
    celandine [4] | eye infections
    horsetail [1] | stops bleeding
    oak leaves [1] | stops infection
    comfrey root [1] | wounds
    daisy leaves [1] | aching joints
    dock [1] | soothes scratches
    chamomile [1] | strength
    cob nuts [1] | unknown
    coltsfoot [1] | breathing
    dandelion [1] | bee stings
    elder leaves [1] | sprains
    feverfew [1] | fever/headache
    goatweed [1] | eases grief
    hawkweed [1] | greencough
    heather nectar [1] | sweetner
    honey [1] | soothes throats
    ivy leaves [1] | unknown
    juniper berries [1] | bellyaches
    lamb's ear [1] | strength

fresh-kill pile;
    mouse | x0| 1 servings [0]
    vole | x9 | 1 servings [9]
    rabbit | x8 | 2 servings [16]
    bird | x10 | 3 servings [30]
    fish | x10 | 2 servings [20]
    squirrel | x10 | 2 servings [20]
    capacity: 95 servings (6 posts)

relationships wrote:mentors;
    harrierstreak | falconpaw [4]
    ↪ hunting, tracking, swim, battle
    wolverinejaw | cinderpaw [4]
    ↪ battle, hunting, swim, climbing
    featherpelt | sleetpaw [4]
    ↪ hunting, tracking, swim, battle
    adderstorm | oakpaw [4]
    ↪ battle, hunting, swim, stalk
    dawnblossom | hazelpaw [4]
    ↪ battle, swim, hunting, adv battle
    harepuddle | quailpaw [4]
    ↪ hunting, battle, stalk, adv hunt
    roseclaw | dahliapaw [1]
    ↪ battle, skill, skill, skill
    willowthroat | willowpaw [1]
    ↪ hunt, skill, skill, skill
    burningcloud | sparrowpaw [1]
    shadowtail | twigkit [1]
    kererucall | wrenpaw [1]
    novella | finchpaw [1]

deceased cats;
    twilightkit ; murdered by dante

family/mates;
    flintburr ♥ silvermoon
    ↪ halfpond & sedgefire, crowkit,
    ravenkit, starlingkit, tuikit
    tawnycloudshrikecry
    ↪ shadowtail & hawkthorn
    dustfang ♡ tanglestep
    ↪ boulderflame & burrcall
    hawkthorn ♥ acornstream
    ↪ squirrelwhisker, woodbloom,
    hazelpaw
    rippleboundjunipernose
    ↪ dawnblossom & dusklight
    eagleleapdewfeather
    ↪ harrierstreak & mousestone
    badgerstar ♥ maplefall
    ↪ juniperstorm, midnightstream,
    twilightkit; pitchkit, mottlekit,
    pebblekit & flamekit
    cherryflowerfrostjaw
    ↪ roseclaw & lionheart
    roseclaw ♥ pinefeather
    ↪ russetkit, morningkit, frecklekit &
    eveningkit (dappledwillow)
    stonepatch ♥ fawnrunner
    ↪ elkbounce, thunderspark, mistcreek
    & deerstripe
    longriver ♥ harrierstreak
    featherpelt ♡ seneca
    ↪ avocetpaw & ternpaw
    pigeoncallreedwhisper
    ↪ grouseclaw & willowthroat
    shadowtail ♥ dustfang
    ↪ falconpaw, cinderpaw, sleetpaw
    & oakpaw
    burningcloud ♥ meadowfang
    mousestone ♥ novella
    ashenstrike ♥ lionheart
    ↪ fernkit, cherrykit
    boulderflame ♥ flowershine
    ↪ brackenkit, bramblekit, thornkit &
    thicketkit
    woodbloom ♥ jayfur
    ↪ dahliapaw, willowpaw, sparrowpaw,
    twigpaw, wrenpaw, finchpaw
    niobelancer
    ↪ novella & archibald
    fircloud ♡ callie
    ↪ rivuletflight
    silvermoon ♡ whitefoot
    ↪ ripplemist, frostbranch
    burrcall ♥ willowthroat
    harepuddle ♡ clovertail
    ↪ quailpaw
    riverbubble ♡ erin
    ↪ lilackit, lavenderkit
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby goneeeeee :) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:18 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
total population: 006xxxshe-cats: 03xxxtoms: 03xxxservings: 002xxxarchive: [url=x]here[/url] ✦
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

indentBlinking a few times, the russet she-cat curled at the edge of the pond, her paws submerged in the cool water, slowly regained consciousness, wincing at the sun shining brightly in the clear blue sky, at first. When she did finally reach full consciousness, she raised her head, ears twitching. Sitting with tail curled neatly around paws was another she-cat, her pelt sleek and a soft shade of grey. Her belly was round and full of kits──she was sitting a respectful distance away. Her green eyes──and quite a lovely shade──watched her carefully as she stood and stretched. ”You are Lilo, correct?” The expecting mother asked──her voice is soft, quiet, and it appears she doesn't speak much. ”Yes.” The russet-furred cat responds, and she looks back at the pond, the sun and sky reflected on its surface. ”My name is Katya. The Darkness told me I could find you here.” Turning away from the pond Lilo flicked her tail──an indication for Katya to follow her, which she did, the mother falling into step easily at her side. ”We would love to have you, Katya.”

indentAs they walked back to camp, Lilo explained everything to the other she-cat. ”Well,” Katya says after Lilo is finished. ”I would love to join you, if you will have me.” Lilo glances from Katya’s swollen belly and then away, giving a warm purr. ”Welcome to the Night Court, Katya.” Along the way, they paused as Lilo went rigid, ears swiveling. ”One moment.” She says, breaking off from Katya to follow the scent of chicken. Moments later, she returns to where the mother was patiently waiting, two plump chickens swinging from her jaws, which Katya praised her on as they continued the treck back to camp.

indentPatrolling the borders was an easy, usually non-dangerous task, and one which Numbani had no problem doing. So far, she’s scented all the other borders, apart from their southern border──and upon approaching it, she pauses, as a cry splits the air, and her ears twitch at the sound. It wasn’t a normal cry──and it wasn’t one of fear or delight, but of anguish. So she follows her instincts, deciding to leave the southern border for later. And as soon as she comes to that decision she turns, and runs as hard as she can in the direction of the cry. For a while it’s as if she’s flying──she can barely feel her paws touching the ground, leaping and bounding and running as hard as she possibly can before slowing when she approaches.

indentAnd what she finds, even for a usually stoic she-cat──is heart-wrenching. A kitten, as old as the age of a novice, desperately trying to wake up who seems to be its mother──and then she catches sight of the berries beside her body, the black juice staining the fur of her jaws. Deathberries. The kitten’s mother must have thought they were ordinary, safe blackberries──unknown of the poison they contained. The kitten turns to Numbani as she approaches. ”My mommy isn’t waking up!” He wails. Numbani’s face softens and she wraps her tail around him, bringing him close to her, away from his mother, covering his head in gentle, soothing licks.

indent”It’s going to be okay. I promise. What is your name?” She asks gently, kindly, as the kitten presses his face into her fur. ”Dorado.” He responds, trembling with grief.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────
┌─────────────────────────────┐

𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
❧ lilo hunts
❧ numbani and dragon patrol
❧ numbani trains with dorado
❧ basil searches for herbs

└─────────────────────────────┘

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒

───────────────────
    𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃
    lilo ❧ 30 moons ❧ ♀
    ───────────────────
    𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑
    name ❧ age ❧ gender
    ( chosen by lilo. )
    ───────────────────
    𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑
    dragon ❧ 30 moons ❧ ♂
    ───────────────────
    𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊
    basil ❧ 32 moons ❧ ♂
    ───────────────────
    𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊’𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄
    name ❧ age ❧ gender
    ───────────────────
    ───────────────────
    𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
    numbani ❧ 34 moons ❧ ♀
    name ❧ age ❧ gender
    name ❧ age ❧ gender

𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
    dorado ❧ 8 moons ❧ ♂
    name ❧ age ❧ gender
    name ❧ age ❧ gender
    ───────────────────
    ───────────────────
    𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒
    katya ❧ 34 moons ❧
    ( due in: 2 moons )
    name ❧ age ❧
    name ❧ age ❧

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐘
    name ❧ age ❧ gender
    name ❧ age ❧ gender
    name ❧ age ❧ gender
    ───────────────────
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐒
    𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐂𝐊
    coltsfoot ❧ 002 ❧
    catmint ❧ 005 ❧
    herb ❧ 000 ❧
    herb ❧ 000 ❧
    herb ❧ 000 ❧
    herb ❧ 000 ❧
    herb ❧ 000 ❧
    herb ❧ 000 ❧
    herb ❧ 000 ❧
    herb ❧ 000 ❧
    herb ❧ 000 ❧
    herb ❧ 000 ❧
    herb ❧ 000 ❧
    herb ❧ 000 ❧
    herb ❧ 000 ❧
    herb ❧ 000 ❧
    herb ❧ 000 ❧
    herb ❧ 000 ❧
    herb ❧ 000 ❧
    𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄
    chicken ❧ 005 ❧ 1 serving
    vole ❧ 000 ❧1 serving
    small bird ❧ 002 ❧ 2 servings
    rabbit ❧ 000 ❧ 2 servings
    large birds ❧ 000 ❧ 3 servings
    salmon ❧ 000 ❧ 3 servings

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
    mother + father | kits
    mother + father | kits
    mother + father | kits
    mother + father | kits
    mother + father | kits
    mother + father | kits
    mother + father | kits
    mother + father | kits
    mother + father | kits
    mother + father | kits
    mother + father | kits
    𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏
    numbani ❧ dorado ❧ # of sessions
    skills learned:
    mentor ❧ novice ❧ # of sessions
    skills learned:
    skills learned:
    skills learned:
    skills learned:
    skills learned:
    skills learned:
    skills learned:
    skills learned:
    ───────────────────
goneeeeee :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frankie (dup) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:16 am

font credit!
It's leaffall and the leaves have started turning hues of gold and red. It's still fairly warm out, but the temperature has cooled and the clans expect the temperature to fall further over the coming weeks.
If I missed anybody, please let me know via pm!

First Clans:
MonarchClan
BloodClan
JungleClan
DesertClan
The Night Court
RuinClan
SkullClan
ThicketClan
MossClan

Second Clans:
LifeClan
The Barn Yard
The Society of Bakemono

THE NIGHT COURT

Patrols:
➳ Lilo catches x1 rabbit.
x➳ Numbani's patrol finds a potential warrior.
xx➳ Basil finds x1 oak leaf and x1 stick.

Training and Assessments:
➳ Dorado successfully learns a skill! (If you'd like me to pick the skill, he learns hunting.)

Other:
➳ Remember to feed your cats! You have to feed them next post I believe, or one will starve. You have eleven servings once you add the rabbit Lilo caught, so you should be set for a while!

THICKETCLAN

Patrols:
➳ Sparkgaze finds x1 blackberry leaf and x1 juniper berry.
x➳ Lemonstar's patrol finds a potential queen.
xx➳ Lemonstar's patrol catches x1 small fish and x1 squirrel.

Other:
➳ Lemonstar's request is filled! She is sent a warrior.
Last edited by frankie (dup) on Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ Ⅳ-ⅩⅫ-ⅯⅯⅩⅨ | 04-22-19

Postby Katrione » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:39 pm

- W E A T H E R -
      Leaf-fall- Two young warriors squeal excitedly, darting after some leaves that were dancing around on the wind. A chill started to creep in on the air, chasing away the hot days of Greenleaf and quickly pulling the leaves from their branch homes. As the days become shorter and the skies change from a lively array of colors to a dead grey, the Clans will need to work hard on catching prey and stockpiling for the eventual snow fall of Leafbare.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
      •If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•A member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. If a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
inky. wrote:
ImageiiImage

patrol tawnystar, nighleaf, swanstormxx hunt swanstorm, gorsepaw, nightleaf, falconheartxx training gorsepaw (stamina) xx herbs barkstripexx requests n/a

[ Tawnystar's patrol found a guard ]
      [ Swanstorm's patrol caught two shrews ]
      [ Gorsepaw learned the Stamina skill! ]
      [ Barkstripe gathered alder bark and beech leaves ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
w0ah wrote:

ACTIONS FOR POST 005
the clan feasts upon a bird.
the apprentice, nohea, is welcomed into the clan and are assigned akamai as their mentor.
the abandoned kit, now named keone, is joined into akela's litter.
↪ lanakila, makaio, and iwalani perform a hunting patrol.
↪ akamai, leinani, and momilani perform a patrol.
↪ makani goes herb-hunting
↪ nohea trains with akamai.

[ Lanakila's patrol caught a frog ]
      [ Akamai's patrol found a warrior ]
      [ Makani gathered borages leaves and bright-eye ]
      [ Nohea learned the Hunt skill ]
hazilnut wrote:
x
x
xxxxxx let neither lover nor kin distract the hunter from its prey
xxImage
Amidst the tangle of thunderpaths along the coast of Southern California, the Descendants of The Hunt make their ever-changing
home where no other cats would dare set paw. The deadly thunderpaths that deter even the mightiest of clans provide shelter,
food, and transport for those cats brave enough to reach for it. Constructed in the image of the ancient order of The Hunt, a
nomadic group of fierce and disciplined felines, the Descendants follow a strict code of conduct. Similar to the warrior code, the
core of the hunter code lies in dedication to The Hunt above all else. This dedication must be so absolute that the Descendants
forbid all familial and romantic bonds that might conflict with a cat's loyalty to the group as a whole. To account for this lack of
fresh blood the Descendants gain new members by kidnapping young apprentices and kits or convincing them to join The Hunt.
Thus the Descendant's life of constant movement among the thunderpaths is just as much a matter of avoiding repercussion from
the indoctrinated kit's families as it is of tradition. Needless to say the Descendants are wanted by countless clans for their crimes.

[ The Descendants of The Hunt have been founded ]
      [ Your second mod will be Duplex ]
solyn wrote:
𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍 !!

✦ servings consumed
14/14 - x10 mice and x2 rabbits
✦ clan events
falconpaw, cinderpaw, sleetpaw and oakpaw attempt their warrior assessments!
goldleaf, spidernose and mousestone search for herbs
dahliapaw, wrenpaw & finchpaw learn the hunt skill
twigpaw, sparrowpaw & willowpaw learn the battle skill
hazelpaw and quailpaw help repair the camp for winter
✦ patrols
hunting -
1 - longriver, harrierstreak, burrcall, willowthroat, elkbounce, ternflutter
2 - hawkthorn, acornstream, woodbloom, midnightstream, juniperstorm, emberwing
3 - sootface, archibald, featherpelt, meadowfang, burningcloud, rivuletflight
4 - squirrelwhisker, adderstorm, mistcreek, deerstripe, thunderspark, cormorantpath
5 - fircloud, sandcatcher, avocetnose, sparkfur, ripplemist, frostbranch
border -
1 - ashenstrike, wolverinejaw, sedgefire, kererucall, dusklight, harepuddle

[ Falconpaw, Cinderpaw, Sleetpaw and Oakpaw all passed their final assessments! ]
      [ Goldleaf, Spidernose and Mousestone gathered lavender, lovage, lungwort and mallow leaves ]
      [ Dahliapaw, Wrenpaw and Finchpaw learned the Hunt skill ]
      [ Twigpaw, Sparrowpaw and Willowpaw learned the Battle skill ]
      [ Longriver's patrol caught three mice ]
      [ Hawkthorn's patrol caught three mice ]
      [ Sootface's patrol caught three mice ]
      [ Squirrelwhisker's patrol caught two rabbits and a mouse ]
      [ Fircloud's patrol caught a vole, a fish and a squirrel ]
      [ Ashenstrike's patrol passed uneventfully ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ sub replies ] [ for; winter solstice. ]

Postby deimido » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:26 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────
    snowclan, pineclan, moleclan, borealclan, lakeclan
    meadowclan, twistedclan, tundraclan, twilightclan, silverclan
    jaggedclan, ashclan
    steamclan, larch's advance, riverdem, lotusclan
    ┌─────────────────────────────────┐

the first leaves have begun to turn colors
    and drop in forest territories, signalling t
    he beginning of leaf-fall and the coming sn
    ows for some. the chances of catching sick
    ness or dying during birth will rise and th
    e number of cats and prey passing throug
    h will drop.

descriptor © simon | coding © w0ah

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────────┐

neritefang's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 squirrel.

briarwhisper's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 squirrel.

windcall's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 vole.

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────────────┐

minnowflash's patrol encountered . .
    nothing of note!

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

the med. cats gathered . .
    ↪ +1 chickweed.
    ↪ +1 borage leaves.
    ↪ +1 elder leaves.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────┐

the apps. learned . .
    patch > swimming.
    dove > swimming.
    petal > nothing.
    soft > swimming.

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      kitting
      ↪ mallardwing gave birth to a litter of three! (1; molly) (2; molly) (3; tom)
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────────┐

weaselwind's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 stoat.

haypelt's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 mouse.

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────────────┐

frostfall's patrol encountered . .
    the fox scent! *

thistleheart's patrol encountered . .
    ↪ a warrior.

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────────┐

the med. cats gathered . .
    ↪ +1 rush.
    ↪ +1 wild garlic.
    ↪ +1 dandelion.
    ↪ +1 juniper berries.

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────┐

the apps. learned . .
    feather > hunting.

└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      apprentice ceremonies
      ↪ jaggedclan has three new apprentices to train up as future warriors; tigerpaw, birchpaw, and oakpaw!

final assessment
      ↪ ravenpaw failed his final assessment, but he can always retake it next moon.

patrolling
      ↪ after some thorough searching, the jaggedclan patrol deduced that the fox has moved on!
    └─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────────┐

steamheart's patrol caught . .
    ↪ +1 pigeon.

PATROLLING RESULTS
    ┌─────────────────────┐

waveclaw encountered . .
    ↪ a warrior.

GATHERING RESULTS
    ┌────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!

TRAINING RESULTS
    ┌──────────────────┐

no training occurred!

└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
      sickness
      ↪ mothkit has developed kittencough; ashclan will need a medicine cat, and soon...

mod notes
      ↪ please update your clan's fresh-kill pile with the five types of prey that your clan hunts!
    └─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:34 am

Cats: 16 | Servings: 4 | Mod: Winter Solstice

Stories

Silverstar's POV
Silverstar padded back to camp from the moonstone with a new permanent queen, Pineconestripe. She knew that Pineconestripe would allow her to help hunt for the clan again without having to worry about her kits. Pineconestripe, surprisingly, was also due this moon. More kits! Silverstar thought happily. I might need to stay in the nursery, however, since we have so many kits in the nursery, she added to herself.
"What's the clan like, Silverstar?" pipped up a new voice. Pineconestripe.
"Well, most of them are friendly, and I have six wild kits. Our medicine cat, Shadowleap, can be a bit sharp-tongued sometimes, but deep down he is friendly and understanding."
"Six kits? Wow, they must be a handful!"
"Not really, their father, Swiftwind, helps a lot with them. Who is the father of your kits?"
"A rogue who passed by. He was tall and muscular, but died from a falling tree during the last storm."

Clan Activites

Mates & Kits
[Pineconestripe is due in this moon]

Rank-Ups
[__ has become __]
Food
The Clan has eaten the following:
  • x1 Large Fish
  • x1 Mouse
Hunting Parties
[Silverstar, Blackdash, Snowpaw]

Border Patrol
[Swiftwind, Slatepelt]

Herb Gathering
[Shadowleap]

Training
Swfitwind is training Snowpaw in Fighting
Done: Hunting
Left: Fishing, Fighting, Territory Marks

Mod Notes
New format! Yay!

Warriors & Apprentices

Warriors
Slatepelt | 64 Moons | Male |
Autumnpatch | 32 Moons | Female |
Applegaze | 39 Moons | Female |
Blackdash | 39 Moons | Tom |
Turtlepatch | 22 Moons | Female |

Apprentices
Snowpaw | 10 Moons | Tom |
High Ranks
Leader
Snowstar | 47 Moons | Female |

Deputy
Swiftwind | 50 Moons | Male |

Medicine Cats
Shadowleap | 35 Moons | Male |

Nursery
Permanent Queens
Pineconestripe | 24 Moons | Female |

Queens
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]▲[/url]

Kits
Rockkit | 4 Moons | Male |
Dapplekit | 4 Moons | Female |
Maplekit | 4 Moons | Female |
Sandkit | 4 Moons | Tom |
Wishkit | 4 Moons | Female |
Snowkit | 4 Moons | Female |

Herbs List:
  • Borage - x2 - produces more milk, brings down
    fever, soothes bad bellies, relieves tight chests
  • Bright-Eye - x1 - cures coughs
  • Catchweed - x1 - holds poultices on pelt
  • Catmint - x1 - cures greencough & whitecough
  • Dock Leaves - x1 - Soothes scratches and sore pads
  • Marigold - x1 - stops infections, bleeding, and
    inflammation in joints
  • Lovage - x2 - mixed with bright-eye to cure coughs
  • Lavender - x1 - cures fever, chills, and hides the
    scent of death
  • Rosemary - x2 - hides scent of death
Prey Pile:
  • Large Fish | x0 | 3 servings each
  • Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings each
  • Mouse | x1 | 1 servings each
  • Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings each
  • Large Birds | x1 | 3 servings each
  • Vole | x2 | 1 servings each
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby patience99 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:07 am

DareClan
Number of Cats: 1

Weststar went out on a hunting patrol to go find something to eat and a medicine patrol to find some herbs, even if he didn't know what they did. Then he went out on a border patrol to make sure trespassers didn't come anywhere near the Deceptively Peaceful Minefield. He wasn't too worried about the Field of No Return, the Maze of Terror and Darkness, or the Jumping Cliff, because they were far too dangerous for any ordinary member of any ordinary clan to get through. Too many traps, he thought proudly.

Unfortunately, Weststar had the misfortune to run into some of DareClan's northern neighbors- ThicketClan. His joke about invading was mistaken for a threat, and his attempts to flirt with their medicine cat hideously backfired.

Whatever, Weststar thought, shaking his pelt out as he padded away from the stiff group of rule-followers. She was kind of old, anyway.

After the patrol, he went to go run some laps and climb some trees, because how else was he going to keep those *gorgeous* muscles?

Sitting back at camp after a successful day, Weststar realized that he probably should go talk to StarClan. The old leader had told him to do that, and Weststar had promised to, even if he thought it was a stupid tradition to talk to them so often (this may or may not have been because he was terrified of the dead). With a sigh, Weststar dragged himself out to the Moonpool.

"Yo, StarClan," he said, tail twitching as he appeared in StarClan's meadows, attempting to look a little bored and not scared at all. "Give me a cat and lots of prey and stuff."

Leader:
          Weststar | 18 moons | male| [url=link]X[/url]

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | ThicketClan | Ravenwhisper's Wish
    East | OPEN | Username
    South | OPEN | Username
    West | OPEN | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
patience99

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:55 am

credit to fontmeme
Number of Cats: 08

As she'd been on her way towards the clan the ancestors had spoke of, Snow had come across a most horrific sight. Five young kits struggling on their own. Taking them with her, the younglings were soon adopted into the clan, along with her. Another young one had been found by the leader, a young apprentice.

wip

mintstar goes hunting
mintstar goes on patrol

code is a massive wip XD -- all the kits were taken from readoptions

Leader:
          Mintstar | 32 Moons | Female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:
          Hazelpaw | 8 Moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Snowberry | 29 Moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Palekit | 2 Moons | Female | X
          Pebblekit | 2 Moons | Male | X
          Fogkit | 2 Moons | Female | X
          Driftkit | 1 Moon | Female | X (r)
          Shortkit | 1 Moon | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnows | x0 | 1 serving
    Frog | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 Servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
[/quote]
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TwistedClan (33)

Postby jazz. » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:28 pm

Archive
Mod: winter
Number of Cats: 46

TwistedClan uses: 9 servings
| 23 females | 23 males |
Next Moonpool visit: later

╰☆☆ ℓαsт мσση ☆☆╮
“You can do it, Mallardwing!” Galalight pushed another soaked moss ball towards the straining queen. “Almost there.” Crowtalon and Valleyrunner paced nervously in the nursery opening. Mallardwing had been in labor for over half a day, and they were getting anxious to meet their kits. Mallardwing groaned loudly as the first kit entered the world.
“Good,” Spottednose murmured while pressing on her belly. “A couple more to go.” Soon two more kits were born, and Crowtalon and Valleyrunner had two daughters and one son.
“What are you going to name them?” Galalight ushered Crowtalon and Valleyrunner inside the nursery.
Valleyrunner gently licked the black and white she-cat kit. “Raven. She looks just like you, Crowtalon.”
“Ravenkit.” Galalight corrected. She saw the warrior’s annoyance with the proper kit name, but he didn’t argue further.
The brown tom can be Mountainkit.” Crowtalon said.
“And the last she-cat?”
“Mallardwing? Do you want to name her?” Crowtalon asked. Mallardwing had her eyes closed, still catching her breath.
“Are you sure?” She panted.
“You played a part in this too.” Valleyrunner said. “You can name her.”
“She’s black and white too.” Mallardwing said softly. “Do you like the name Twilightkit?”
“It’s wonderful. Thank you.”
•••••••••••••••••••••
Starlingsky pulled Petalpaw out from under the current of the water once more. She was coughing and snorting trying to get water out of her nose and mouth. “It’s just like running, just in the water.” Starlingsky pushed her apprentice to the shore where she stood shaking in the chilled air. Petalpaw watched her siblings and Softpaw clumsily paddle in the creek. “Let’s try again.”
“I can’t stay afloat,” Petalpaw pouted. “I can’t do it.”
“Try once more and we can always come back again after bare-leaf.” Starlingsky said. “It will help you practice patience. I’ve had firsthand experience with that.” Petalpaw took hesitant steps back in the creek, ungracefully sinking under the water once more. Starlingsky grabbed her scruff and plopped her back on the edge. She got out herself and shook water from her fur. “That was a good enough try for now. Don’t be too discouraged.”

╰☆☆ ρяεsεηт ☆☆╮
“Tigerkit, it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, you will be known as Tigerpaw, and your mentor will be Thistlefur.” Morningstar paused, allowing for Thistlefur and Tigerpaw to touch noses. “Cinderkit, it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, you will be known as Cinderpaw, and your mentor will be Nightpelt.” Morningstar smiled as Cinderpaw got too excited and smashed her nose to Nightpelt’s. He wasn’t amused. “Riverkit, it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, you will be known as Riverpaw, and your mentor will be Finchflight.” TwistedClan’s joyful yowls filled the air.
“Ha, I got Nightpelt!” Cinderpaw bragged to her littermates.
“That’s not fair. Finchflight is so old.” Riverpaw hissed quietly.
Flameleap overheard and winked to Nightpelt. “You’re popular.” He said.
“Apparently.” Nightpelt seemed uninterested. “Though, Thistlefur is much friendlier and more energetic.”
“But you have that mysterious factor.” Flameleap joked. “And a troubled past.”
“My past isn’t troubled.” Nightpelt grumbled. Flameleap laughed and watched the new apprentices scurry off. “Though training an apprentice will certainly be interesting.”
“I have to admit, I’m a bit jealous.” Flameleap said. “Especially Cinderpaw. She has so much enthusiasm already.”
“Be my guest to take her out.” Nightpelt said. “It’ll be nice to have a friend available to help.”
Flameleap’s heart sunk. “Friend….”
“Are we not friends?” Nightpelt looked at him quizzically. “I enjoy hanging out with you.”
“Best friends.” Flameleap smiled weakly. Did I just get friendzoned?
•••••••••••••••••••••
Graybelly gave a toothy grin to Minnowflash. She took a large bite of the vole he had brought for her. The flirty tom had been paying a lot of attention to her lately, and she was starting to enjoy it. While his gaze lingered on other mollies, she still thought he looked at her a bit differently. “How was your border patrol today?” She asked.
“Very quiet.” Minnowflash said. “It seemed a little strange and foreboding. The leaves crunching seemed very loud in the silence.” He was distracted by Quietstep’s laugh from across the camp. Stormheart had swept leaves over her back, and she was shaking them from her pelt.
“Hey,” Graybelly poked him to get his attention. “Do you want to go someplace quieter then? We could see if the forest is still quiet.” She had to sharply poke him once more to get a disgruntled answer.
“You can go, I think I’ll just stay in camp tonight.” Minnowflash avoided her gaze.
“C’mon, it’ll be fun.” Graybelly persuaded. “Just you and me, away from distractions.”
Minnowflash finished what was left of her vole in two bites and licked his lips. Graybelly butted his shoulder. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Stormheart and Quietstep slip behind the cabin and sighed. “Sure,” He stretched. “I can’t believe I almost passed up an opportunity to be alone with such a pretty molly.” Graybelly blushed and intertwined his tail with hers.
“I’m glad I talked some sense into you.” She chuckled.
“I’m glad too.” He licked her ears once. “I won’t throw my chance away this time.”
•••••••••••••••••••••
Spottednose received a sharp kick to his ribs and jolted awake. Galalight had rolled out of her own nest and was twitching on the dirt. He pinned her legs down until she had calmed once more, however, her sleep still seemed disturbed as her ears were still pinned back and her lips curled in a slight snarl. Before Spottednose could come to a decision whether to wake his apprentice up or not, she gave one final lunge and threw herself clear of his grasp. She sat panting and shaking. “What was that?” Spottednose asked sharply.
“Something’s not right in this forest.” Galalight looked a million moons older than her age. “And we are in the crossfire.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Morningstar surveyed the quiet camp. It was an uneventful morning as all of the daily patrols were sent out already, leaving few cats behind. Silverstem had taken her five kits out to play with the fallen leaves with Briarwhisper close behind to help supervise. Maplebreeze and Goosedawn were chatting nearby, and Toadsplash was finishing up a mouse. It was Morningstar’s first moon back as full-time leader. She thought she would enjoy her complete freedom, but there were now three little parts of her that would always be exploring the world without her. “Morningstar,” Galalight startled her. The medicine cat looked ragged and dazed.
“What happened?” Morningstar leapt to her feet. What could possibly happen now?
“Where are all the cats?” Galalight’s eyes were widened. “Where are they?”
“Patrols.” Morningstar craned her neck trying to catch Spottednose’s attention. His apprentice was having a mental breakdown apparently, but he was pacing by the camp’s entrance not paying attention to them. “What is wrong?
“Bring them back!” Galalight insisted. “We need cats at camp.”
“Silverstem, could you herd your litter back into the cabin?” Morningstar pushed past Galalight. Galalight was too stressed to say anything worthwhile at the moment, but Morningstar got the just from her panic. Prepare for….
“Badgers!” Spottednose yowled. Briarwhisper shoved Silverstem’s litter out of the way and stood with her fur fluffed. Morningstar took one look at Galalight, still slightly swaying, and pushed her back a few steps. Spottednose scrambled backwards as he was not equipped to fend off badgers by himself. Toadsplash rushed to his aid as now the big lumbering steps of the badgers could be heard clearly.
“Meet them outside the entrance!” Morningstar ordered. “Don’t let them come in the clearing!”
Toadsplash was now head of the sprinting cats. A dark stout muzzle followed by sloping shoulders crashed through the brush, and Toadsplash met it with his claws. A low grumble erupted from its throat, beady eyes trying to focus on its attacker. The other badger was met with an angry Goosedawn and Maplebreeze. It didn’t seem to be very coordinated, shaking its big head in annoyance. The two badgers didn’t even react to the claws and fangs the TwistedClan cats threw at them. Morningstar reared on her back legs, careful of her twisted paw, and tried to strike one’s eyes while Toadsplash clawed at its ears. The badger stumbled backwards, catching Goosedawn under its thick legs crushing him without even a thought. Maplebreeze let out a shocked cry as her brother did not get back on his feet. Briarwhisper grabbed his scruff to save him from being crushed anymore. The badger whipped around, lunging at the two cats. Briarwhisper sustained a bite out of her shoulder but was successful in getting Goosedawn out of the way. Toadsplash got its attention once more by aiming for its neck, making a good-sized cut that started trickling blood. The badger latched onto him, and a loud snap was heard. When Morningstar jumped onto its back and raked her claws down its pelt until it let Toadsplash go, the warrior remained limp. Morningstar reached around to the front of the badger’s head and scratched at its eyes until it bucked her off. The blinded badger stumbled around, and Maplebreeze bit at its heels, driving it away from camp. The other badger swiped at the struggling leader on the ground, winded and sore, creating a gash across her chest and belly. Maplebreeze let out another shriek. Morningstar dragged herself out of the direct path of the badger but did not attempt to rise. Briarwhisper limped to Maplebreeze’s side, still willing to fight, but Sunchaser just returned with his hunting patrol. He, Neritefang, Finchflight, Claystream, Ruststripe, and Birchwhisker made quick work at driving away the remaining badger. Ruststripe and Birchwhisker followed the trail of blood to finish off the other.
“He’s dead!” Maplebreeze wailed, now able to mourn her fallen brother. Claystream wordlessly crouched beside her dead mate.
“Morningstar?” Sunchaser rested his paw lightly on her chest as Spottednose rushed over with some herbs. “She’s not breathing.”
Spottednose reaffirmed that Morningstar was in fact not breathing and nodded. “That cut was too deep anyway. Stay with her, and I’ll focus on Briarwhisper.” He left to help Briarwhisper back into camp. Sunchaser laid down resting his head on Morningstar’s flank. As the other warriors slowly carried the fallen warriors to the middle of camp for a vigil, Sunchaser waited for Morningstar to come back to the forest once more. Birchwhisker and Ruststripe trotted back, winded from their mission.
“One is dead and the other will soon be dead.” Birchwhisker reported. “Did Morningstar lose another life?”
Sunchaser shifted to let Ruststripe take his position. “Unfortunately, yes.”
“How many does she have left?” Birchwhisker softly asked.
“Five.” Ruststripe was the one to reply. “Only five left.”

◤───────────────────────────────────☆☆☆───────────────────────────────────◥

HUNTING PATROLS
    The Clan consumes nine voles (9 servings).
    Neritefang, Finchflight, Sunchasher, Claystream, Ruststripe, and Birchwhisker hunt.
    Maplebreeze, Stonefrost, Rainsong, Thistlefur, Valleyrunner, and Crowtalon hunt.
    Windcall, Nightpelt, Starlingsky, Graybelly, Quietstep, and Flameleap hunt.

BORDER PATROLS
    Minnowflash, Rushingflame, Honeytail, Thundercry, Willowbranch, and Stormheart patrol.

HERB PATROLS
    Spottednose and Galalight hunt for herbs.

MEDICAL TREATMENTS
    Toadsplash and Goosedawn bled out fighting off a stray badger. Morningstar also lost a life.
    Briarwhisper received a gash on her shoulder, Spottednose treats her with x1 Marigold and confines her into the medicine den.

TRAINING
    All four apprentices train in stalking.

RANK CHANGES
    Tigerkit --> Tigerpaw: apprenticed to Thistlefur
    Cinderkit --> Cinderpaw: apprenticed to Nightpelt
    Riverkit --> Riverpaw: apprenticed to Finchflight

FAMILY CHANGES
    none this moon

CLAN CHANGES
    none this moon

OTHER
    Briarwhisper is gonna die next post just an FYI...
    : )

◣───────────────────────────────────☆☆☆───────────────────────────────────◢

L E A D E R:
          Morningstar | 67 m | ♀ |
          twisted back paw
          Lives: ★★★★★ [5]

D E P U T Y:
          Sunchaser | 38 m | ♂ |

M E D I C I N E ~ C A T:
          Spottednose | 59 m | ♂ |

M E D I C I N E ~ C A T ~ A P P R E N T I C E:
          Galalight | 25 m | ♀ |

W A R R I O R S:
          Neritefang | 98 m | ♀ |
          scars all over pelt
          Finchflight | 88 m | ♀ |
          Claystream | 65 m | ♀ |
          Ruststripe | 52 m | ♂ |
          Birchwhisker | 51 m | ♀ |
          Briarwhisper | 44 m | ♂ |
          Stonefrost | 43 m | ♂ |
          Rainsong | 33 m | ♀ |
          Thistlefur | 31 m | ♂ |
          Valleyrunner | 31 m | ♂ |
          Crowtalon | 28 m | ♂ |
          Windcall | 24 | ♂ |
          Starlingsky | 23 m | ♀ |
          Nightpelt | 21 m | ♂ |
          half a tail
          Graybelly | 20 m | ♀ |
          Quietstep | 20 m | ♀ |
          Flameleap | 19 m | ♂ |
          Minnowflash | 18 m | ♂ |
          Rushingflame | 17 m | ♀ |
          Honeytail | 16 m | ♂ |
          Thundercry | 15 m | ♂ |
          Willowbranch | 15 m | ♀ |
          Maplebreeze | 15 m | ♀ |
          Stormheart | 15 m | ♂ |

A P P R E N T I C E S:
          Patchpaw | 10 m | ♂ |
          Dovepaw | 10 m | ♀ |
          Petalpaw | 10 m | ♀ |
          Softpaw | 8 m | ♀ |
          Tigerpaw | 6 m | ♂ |
          Riverpaw | 6 m | ♀ |
          Cinderpaw | 6 m | ♀ |

Q U E E N S:
          Silverstem | 47 m | ♀ |
          permanent queen
          Mallardwing | 22 m | ♀ |

K I T S:
          Rabbitkit | 3 m | ♂ |
          Deerkit | 3 m | ♀ |
          Squirrelkit | 3 m | ♂ |
          Mousekit | 3 m | ♂ |
          Shrewkit | 3 m | ♀ |
          Ravenkit | 1 m | ♀ |
          Twilightkit | 1 m | ♀ |
          Mountainkit | 1 m | ♂ |

E L D E R S:
          Marsh | 111 m | ♂ |
          Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link]✾[/url]

S T A R C L A N:
          Morningstar: Life One | Choking (poison)
          Morningstar: Life Two | Drowned
          Morningstar: Life Three | Attacked by dogs
          Morningstar: Life Four | Badger attack
          Bluekit | Stillborn
          Stormstrike | Drowned
          Gingerblaze | Attacked by dogs
          Pebblepaw | Attacked by dogs
          Blossomfall | Bitten by a fox
          Cloudpaw | Dehydration (rabies)
          Wolfclaw | Twisted gut (rabies)
          Sagefeather | Twisted gut (rabies)
          Toadsplash | Badger attack
          Goosedawn | Badger attack

D A R K F O R E S T:
          Copperleaf | Attacked by dogs

F A M I L Y:
          Unknown ♥︎ Silverstem | Bluekit and Pebblepaw
          Wolfclaw ♥︎ Silverstem | Rabbitkit, Deerkit, Squirrelkit,
          Mousekit, and Shrewkit
          Stormstrike ♥︎ Birchwhisker | Thundercry, Cloudpaw,
          Willowbranch, Goosedawn, Maplebreeze, and Stormheart
          Patchedmask of DewClan ♥︎ Rainsong | Patchpaw, Dovepaw,
          and Petalpaw
          Toadsplash ♥︎ Claystream | Goosekit and Mallardwing
          Ruststripe ♥︎ Morningstar | Tigerpaw, Riverpaw,
          and Cinderpaw
          Unknown ♥︎ Sagefeather | Rushingflame
          Valleyrunner ♥︎ Crowtalon (Mallardwing) | Ravenkit,
          Twilightkit, and Mountainkit
          Stonefrost ♥︎ Briarwhisper | no kits

N E U T R A L ~ C L A N S:
    The Coven | Blackpearl44
    DewClan | billie eilish,
    The Jade Empire | gossamer
    DuskClan | avenoir.

B O R D E R S:
    North | The Coven | Blackpearl44
    East | DuskClan | avenoir.
    South | The Jade Empire | gossamer
    West | DewClan | billie eilish,

M E D I C I N E ~ S T O R E:
    Alder Bark | Eases toothaches | 3
    Beech Leaves | Used to carry bundles of herbs | 1
    Bindweed | Helps mend a broken leg | 1
    Blackberry Leaves | Eases pain of bee stings | 1
    Borage Leaves | Helps produce milk | 2
    Bright Eyes | Helps cure coughs | 1
    Broom | Helps broken legs and wounds | 1
    Burdock Root | Cures infected (rat) bites | 1
    Burnet | Gives strength | 1
    Catchweed | stops poultices from rubbing off | 1
    Catmint | Cures greencough | 1
    Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes | 1
    Chervil | Helps infection/bellyaches/kitting | 1
    Chickweed | Cures greencough | 1
    Cobwebs | Treats bleeding, binds broken bones | 0
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough | 1
    Comfrey Roots | Repairs broken bones, and burns | 2
    Dock | Soothe scratches and sore paws | 1
    Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection | 0
    Elder Leaf | Soothes sprains | 2
    Fennel | Helps pain in hips | 2
    Feverfew | Helps bring down fevers/headaches | 1
    Goldenrod | Good for healing wounds | 1
    Honey | Soothes infections, sore throats, and coughing | 0
    Horsetail | Stops bleeding and stops infection | 2
    Juniper Berries | Helps bellyaches and breathing | 2
    Lamb's Ear | Gives strength | 1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills | 1
    Lovage | Can help cure coughs | 1
    Marigold | Stops infection and bleeding | 0
    Mint | Hides scents of death | 1
    Mouse Bile | Kills ticks | 1
    Poppy Seeds | Helps sleep, shock, and distress | 3
    Ragwort Leaves | Help aching joints | 1
    Raspberry Leaf | Painkiller or stops bleeding from kitting | 1
    Rush | Helps hold broken limbs in place | 1
    Sorrel | Builds appetite | 1
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting | 1
    Sweet-sedge | eases infections | 1
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons | 1
    Thyme | Calms anxiety and shock | 3
    Tormentil | Treats wounds and extracts poison | 1
    Yarrow | extracts poison/soothes pads | 1
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Deathberries | Poisonous when consumed | 3
    Foxglove | Can cause paralysis or heart failure | 3
    Holly Berries | Poisonous to kits | 3

F R E S H - K I L L:
    Thrushes | x9 | 3 servings each
    Magpies | x9 | 3 servings each
    Shrews | x9 | 1 serving each
    Squirrels | x6 | 2 servings each
    Mice | x11 | 1 serving each
    Voles | x2 | 1 serving each

M E N T O R S:
    SKILLS: Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, STalking, SWimming
    Patchpaw | Claystream | 3 | H, C, SW
    Dovepaw | Crowtalon | 3 | H, C, SW
    Petalpaw | Starlingsky | 3 | H, C
    Softpaw | Valleyrunner | 1 | SW
    Tigerkit | Thistlefur | 0 |
    Cinderkit | Nightpelt | 0 |
    Riverkit | Finchflight | 0 |

A D O P T E D ~ C A T S:
    Galalight of LambClan
    Stonefrost of CherryClan
    Wolfclaw of HollowClan
    Neritefang of GraveClan
    Briarwhisper of RoseClan
    Starlingsky of BearClan
    Toadsplash of GraveClan
    Claystream of GraveClan
    Mallardwing of GraveClan
    Minnowflash of WhisperClan
    Graybelly of WhisperClan
    Windcall of WhisperClan
    Finchflight of WaveClan
    Thistlefur of WaveClan

P R O P H E C Y
    Image©
    - known by Spottednose, Galalight, Morningstar, and Sunchaser
Last edited by jazz. on Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘