Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby cloudy days » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:04 pm

Larch's Advance
All saplings should be able to thrive, nurture that life and let it grow!
Number of Cats: 18

Birdsong and Tipwhisker followed Simon as they headed towards the camp in the light of dawn. It was snowing lightly, chilling their paws as they walked through the layer of snow covering their paws on the ground. Birdsong smiled as he saw how peaceful it was.

Last night had been Simon's leadership ceremony, and as he had sat in the tunnel Birdsong had marvelled at the cats of the stars. For Tipwhisker, it was clearly a dream come true (she had admitted she had never seen such a gathering in her time at her old clan) and for him, it was truly amazing. Starlight had been in the air and there had been so many cats in one place, that it was truly amazing to see all of these cats, StarClan, SpaceColony and Tribe of Endless Hunting, that Birdsong believed strongly in the strength and wisdom of the stars more then he ever had before.

As they walked back, Birdsong could see a change in Simon and his demeanor. His head was higher, and Birdsong could see how it made him much more confident in everything he did. There was a troubled light in his eyes as he thought of the prophecy, a first for the clan, but even so he wore his leadership like a crown, his cautious walk more of a stride, and his tail high with confidence.

Birdsong was happy to see Simon that way - he thought back to how the black cat had been hunched up, keeping to himself when they had met, but to see his friend so confident and joyful, after he had struggled before with the weight of everything, it made him proud in an odd sense. Simon seemed so ready to become a proper leader, even though his steps did falter at first, purely because he wanted to help others after Birdsong's suggestion moons ago.

Maybe that was part of his house cat heritage, to be a bit soft, Birdsong reflected. He didn't want to be thinking things like that and blaming cats for their past, but even as Simon adapted to the forest quicker then any cat had expected some of his actions were still a little unusual to cats who had grown up in the forest. The small black cat had a lot of compassion for others and his voice was softer and kinder then most, but these qualities still were very helpful when other cats needed help, and with his friends, as well as other cats he was kind and reassuring, bit quick witted as well and able to make decisions with speed.

Tipwhisker smiled at him, drawing his attention to the pretty calico she-cat. Her eyes were still bright and shining with stars after watching the ceremony, and she set a gentle pace a tail-length behind Simon, but still in line with Birdsong as they followed their friend. Birdsong couldn't help noticing how amazed she had looked in front of the starlight in the presence of the united cats of the stars, but also how her fur had shimmered in the starlight, her gaze lighting up the cavern around her.

Birdsong smiled back, shaking the snow off of his paws. As he did so, he stripped over a dip in the ground hidden by the snow, and fell on his face.

"Birdsong! Are you alright?" Tipwhisker asked in shock, helping him to his paws. Simon looked as soon as Tipwhisker cried out, and at once meowed, "Are you okay Birdsong?" The tom in question nodded sheepishly and got to his paws, embarrassed. "Um, yes? I'm just clumsy," he explained, mumbling over his words. His friends looked concerned still, and even though he knew that they cared, he just felt a little nervous to have so much worry over him tripping over something. "That's good. I would hope so," Simon meowed, still looking at him to make sure he was alright. Tipwhisker nodded calmly, making sure that there weren't any injuries by a quick glance at the tom, before nodding on satisfaction. They continued to walk, and Birdsong's mind wandered again in the silence. He had expected to find that they would be talking on he journey back, but their brief interaction was barely anything.

A cry from the camp jolted Birdsong out of his thoughts, and he was immediately alert. "They're back!" It was only Sunflower, surprised to see them. Upon entrance Birdsong was expecting more happy faces, but despite the usual joyful atmosphere of camp it was quiet. A few frightened faces (of those who were awake) peeped out of dens, and the brown tabby at on he wondered what was happening.

Then he saw them. Three cats, sat on the middle of the clearing with Copper and Cedar watching them closely. Simon's eyes widened with shock. "What are you doing?" He asked Copper fiercely. "We found these three straying into our Territory. We cannot have cats stealing our prey," Copper challenged him with a glare, her tail winding round one of her paws. "I'm sorry I have kept you waiting. Why were you in our territory?" Simon asked, brushing off Copper's look. He must have had more courage then Birdsong thought, as her glares chilled most cats to the bone.

The three of them were of varying ages: the smallest and the only she-cat was probably an apprentice, with short but thick pale grey and ginger fur and spirited green eyes, while the oldest was a ginger tom, who looked quite fierce and aggressive despite his age with glinting flinty eyes of a leaf green, while the last cat, also a tom, looked less fierce, but was also quite big, and had thick, brown tabby fur, as well as a large scar on his hind leg.

The ginger tom spoke first, watching Birdsong, Simon and Tipwhisker like they were pieces of prey. He had an icier look than Copper, and a larger frame too so that he had to look down to take his distainful eyes over Simon. "We come from GraveClan." he meowed, his ears twitching at his companions.

The small she-cat spoke next, her tail flicking from side to side. She seemed nervous, but she did not show it with her body language, instead her teeth were bared. "Our clan has disbanded, recently, so we have come here. If you could get these mist-brains to stop guarding us, that would be great!" she held back no anger as she spat out her last words, every bit of hatred for Copper and Cedar there in those last words. Cedar looked hurt, and walked over to Birdsong to whisper into his ear, "We've had nothing but insults from those two since we arrived," and his mentor nodded, looking at Simon.

Simon was considering it; he looked scared of the new arrivals and their anger, but decided to talk to the cat who had not spoken, and was instead looking like he was going to be civil. "Who are you? We are Larch's Advance."

The long-furred tabby tom straightened up a bit, looking uncomfortably aware of the hight difference as he was much bigger then Simon, and his fur made him look larger then he was. "I'm Dogbite, and those are Beepaw and Flame. We were told to head here as it is calmer here with less-" the tom was given a sharp nudge by the younger one, who then continued for him. "We'd like to know who you are and about your clan before we join!" her pelt rippled along her spine with annoyance as she tried to sound more sophisticated for her age, but just turned out to sound young and a little foolish.

Simon looked at his council for support, a little lost for words as he faced the bold apprentice. Birdsong flicked his tail towards himself while still directing the action at Tipwhisker, and understanding his signal, she nodded, allowing him to speak. "He's Simon, I'm Birdsong, and she's Tipwhisker." he meowed with certainty, and an appreciative glance from Simon filled him with confidence as the leader allowed him to speak, accepting his words. "Our clan is quite new, but we are very welcoming and will make sure everyone can find a refuge here when they need it," he continued, feeling no uncertainty as he gazed back into Flames icy gaze, glad to see interest sparking in his eyes. He took a step back, allowing Tipwhisker to speak. "We have different traditions to what you may be used to, I know I found it odd when I joined, but every cat is made to feel welcomed, as Birdsong said. Me and Birdsong are Simon's council, and we give him advice, as well as organising patrols or healing like a deputy or medicine cat would do," her voice stayed calm and steady, making Birdsong thankful that she had stepped in to save him from becoming awkward around the newcomers by saying something wrong. Her words had a calming affect on them though, and the three of them talked in low voices together. "You can join us if you want, we have no dangers in our territory and would welcome you." Simon finished, just to make sure they would consider becoming a part of Larch's Advance.

Flame spoke for them again, nodding in acceptance. "We have considered your offer, and we shall accept it." he managed a kind of smile, but he still seemed faintly threatening, but a powerful ally all the while. The council and their leader were just about to welcome them to the clan, when Beepaw meowed,
"Are you ready for us?"

Birdsong was unnerved by her remark, and her eyes glinted in the weak sunlight, making them light up. She certainly seemed like an odd young cat, and Birdsong didn't know how to take her comment. Simon and Tipwhisker shared looks with him as well, their gazes sharing the same mix of confused thoughts.

By now the rest of the land had appeared from their dens, watching them with curiosity, so Simon leapt up onto a tall tree stump to address the cats of his clan who were already gathered in the area below, watching expectantly. "Larch's Advance, we have three new cats joining our ranks!" he yowled, his golden eyes bright and cheerful, but looking a little troubled as he watched his clan's reaction to the new cats.

All of Larch's Advance seemed wary so far purely as most had heard Flame and Beepaw being icy towards the leader and his Council, but were trying to talk a little to the newcomers. Dogbite was the first to be engaged, being watchful but also polite towards Meadow and Night Breeze as they introduced themselves. Beepaw eyed Bramblespirit and was saying something to her, while the tabby began to talk. Flame was not really talking, but Rainwing and Sunflower were looking at him, trying to assess what kind of cat he was.

"Dogbite, Beepaw and Flame of GraveClan are joining our ranks this morning, so welcome them with respect and kindness. We will sort out mentor things soon, I hope, so show them around camp and the territory. That is all for this morning? Patrols will be sorted out soon," Simon addressed the clan, before jumping down from the tree stump and going towards a large larch tree quite near the center of camp, padding towards his nest, positioned nestled in the roots of the tree with ferns and leaves surrounding the nests lining the tree. Birdsong had realised his limbs ached with weariness, so he left the base of the stump to go over, before bumping into his sister.

"Hey, Sunflower, can you welcome the new cats for now? I'll get some rest and then we could go on patrol or something?" he asked, his tail limp with weariness. "Of course! Get some rest, Sparrow, and then we can do things later. I'll show them where to sleep as well, too!" she purred, rubbing her muzzle against his, before setting off to talk to the three newest cats.

Birdsong felt happy, and with his eyes shining, he walked over to his nest nearby Simon's under the tree, bringing a rainbow smelt for the two friends to share.

[Night Breeze, Rainwing, Bramblespirit, Birdsong and Sunflower hunt]
[Simon, Tipwhisker, Copper and Meadow patrol, hoping to find Moss's family]
[Birdsong and Cedar train: Stealth]
[Wavecall and Beepaw train: Climbing]
[Sunflower is invited to join the council, and accepts]
[Evening Star is kitting! Tipwhisker assists her with 1x stick.]
[Larch's Advance consumes 4 servings]

Dogbite, Beepaw and Flame join from GraveClan. I just want to note, that at Beepaw's skills are unspecified I have substituted them with battle and hunting. I hope that's okay!

Chief:
          Simon "Raven"
          | 23 Moons | Tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
          → A smart and cautious young cat

Council:
          Birdsong "Sparrow"
          | 41 Moons | Tom | X
          →Supportive and clever friend
          Tipwhisker "Tip"
          | 38 Moons | She-cat | X
          → Kind and calm healer
          → Formerly of LilacClan
          Sunflower "Sunny"
          | 41 Moons | She-cat | X
          → Mischievious, skilled, quick-witted

Warriors:
          Copper in Cavern Walls
          | 33 Moons | She-cat | X
          →Skilled and head-strong hunter
          → Formerly of BasinClan
          Night Breeze "Night"
          | 44 Moons | Tom | X
          →A quiet and helpful tom
          → Formerly of RavenClan
          Pebblesong "Pebble"
          | 30 Moons | She-cat | X (left)
          →Quiet and resourceful
          → Formerly of OceanClan
          Wavecall "Wave"
          | 34 Moons | Tom | X (right)
          → Brave fisher and fighter
          → Formerly of OceanClan
          Meadow "Cloud"
          42 Moons | Tom | x
          →Down to Earth and resourceful
          Silver Sun "Stream"
          | 26 Moons | She-cat | X
          →A clever and cheerful cat
          Bramblespirit | 20 Moons | She-cat | x
          → A light-footed and smart young cat
          → Formerly of RoseClan
          Rainwing| 77 Moons | She-cat | x
          → Sensible and reliable
          → Formerly of BearClan
          Dogbite | 44 Moons | Tom | x
          → Determined,quiet and secretive
          → Formerly of GraveClan

Apprentices:
          Cedar | 8 Moons | Tom | X
          → A dreamer and wonderer
          Beepaw | 11 Moons | She-cat | X
          → Witty, Sarcastic and brave
          → Formerly of GraveClan

Queens:
          Evening Star "Dusk"
          |28 Moons| She-cat | X
          → A swift, cunning she-cat
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
          → Description of role and traits

Kits:
          Moss | 2 Moons | Tom | X
          → Kind and honest
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=x]X[/url]
          → Traits

Elders:
          Flame | 71 Moons | Tom | X
          → Fierce, Stubborn and strong
          → Formerly of GraveClan
          → Description of role and traits
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | MoorClan | Dinolil1
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage | x1 | Usage
    Catmint | x1 | Usage
    Chervil | x1 | Usage
    Cobwebs | x1 | Usage
    Comfrey Root | x1 | Usage
    Dock Leaves | x1 | Usage
    Stick | x2 | Usage
    Herb | x0 | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Haddock | x1 | 3 servings
    Brambling | x1 | 3 servings
    Snow Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Rainbow Smelt | x2 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x3 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Birdsong | Cedar | 1 training sessions | climbing
    Wavecall | Beepaw | 2 training sessions | Battle, Hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    ?? and ?? | Birdsong, Sunflower and
    Butterfly
    Pebblesong and Wavecall | No kits
    Evening Star and ??? | Due now!
Last edited by cloudy days on Sun May 26, 2019 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( the seelie court. ) ( post 0. )

Postby winter solstice. » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:58 pm

scarlet_wolf wrote:

mirra; molly, 33m | sweetdrop; molly, 20m | coldflower; molly, 14m | basilpaw; tom, 6m | mintpaw; molly, 6m
    there was the sharp tang of blood on mirra’s tongue; her paws ached with the distance she’d travelled, and her ears were turned back against the harsh wind. even over the howl of the air, she could hear her companions; little sweetdrop, though she wasn’t that little anymore, ushering mirra’s kits, basilpaw and mintpaw, forward gently. and coldflower; coldflower had joined their ragtag group of felines in hopes of finding hurricanecloud, her brother, but to no avail.
    she claimed not to be too shaken up about it, sure that he was safe, but mirra had heard her sobs far into the night.
    mirra had been drawing herself to her paws in the mornings with the weariness of one who knew that they had to push on; not for herself, oh, no, but for these other cats, for her precious, adopted daughter, sweetdrop, and her own kits, and this other molly who looked up to mirra with a gleam of hope in her eye.
    and hope was few and far between these days.
    graveclan had fallen as many clans did; first, with fear striking the hearts of many, the recent murders terrifying some to the point of fleeing.
    and then, when the murderer was not found over many moons (and the murders continued), many more found it in their best interest to leave the clan.
    wiltedstar had been the last to leave.
    his heart had ached just as mirra’s did now. he had felt as if he were abandoning his kits, his offspring, and, really, he had been; not only was he leaving behind his clan, but his own children had banded together and fled.
    now, though, mirra’s shoulders were hunched and ears curled against the arch of her skull; they were completely, utterly lost.
    they had entered these woods at sunrise, and now the sky was darkening, only a hint of pink signaling the disappearance of the light.
    not that mirra was going to say that they were lost. these younger cats were relying on her, and she was not going to let them down, not even if she had to forge her own clan.
    a movement in the brush caught her ear.
    her muscles leaped to attention, and her head jerked in the direction of the shifting leaves. her claws dug into the earth, the soft fur along the ridge of her spine standing straight up.
    behind her, she heard sweetdrop shift in front of basilpaw and mintpaw, who had been complaining loudly about their sore paws, and coldflower released a low hiss.
    the limbs of the low-lying bush parted to reveal eyes, a face; a passive-looking expression, not one of hostility, and mirra immediately felt calmed.
    “hello,” a low voice purred, a strange accent lilting the end of their words. “i believe i’m the one you’ve been seeking.”
    - - -
    the seelie court is a clan of reputation; of illusion and magic, of danger and hidden pasts. the clan itself lives within a massive, enchanted forest, where the territory shifts by night and where sunlight plays tricks on the eyes during the day.
    the court resides on the outskirts of an ancient kingdom, the city of bones; stone walls tower in an oblong shape that forms the kingdom, the palace rising in violent claws to rake the air. golden fire-lamps make the town glow in the dark; silver-steps, the felines' word for twolegs, are named as such for their iron-clad silver clothing that they wear when they venture from the kingdom. they ride valiant beasts, horses, they are called, as they patrol the borders. they leave the cats well enough alone; as long as one does not step in the path of the horses, they will be safe.
    reputation and gossip are the basis of the clan's lifestyle; they are viewed as hexed, cursed, even, looked upon with disdain for living so close to twoleg territory.
    time seems to work differently in the forest; twolegs within the forest are old-fashioned, unaccustomed to the routines of normal twoleg living (though many cats wouldn't call twolegs normal in any way).
    there are only a select few entrances to the grove; thick, bramble-covered bushes use sharp thorns to ward off intruders. woven arches made by the dexterous felines mark the welcome points.
    the seelie court cats are faerie-like in nature; they are old-souled, traditional, and unable to tell lies. though not being able to lie does not prevent them from twisting their words; in fact, their sneaky word play is what makes them appear so tricky and cruel, having a reputation for ruthlessness. they follow their laws to the death; the ruler's eldest child will take the metaphorical crown once their kin has passed.
    the seelie court felines have learned the ways of sneaking into the kingdom; the stables, where the horses reside, are full of succulent mice, and, occasionally, they may find scraps of twoleg food, which they've no qualms about eating.
    - - -
    the hierarchy of the seelie court is divided; the ruler, a king or queen, makes all of the high decisions. their gentry, a pawful of select felines, advises them, and are in that position for life. members of the gentry may choose to hunt or patrol the borders, though they are not obligated to do so; mollies during this position are not permitted to have kits during war-times, for these are times of distress that need to be thought carefully through, though they may start a family during moments of peace.
    the ruler may take on many suitors; matters of the heart and matters of infidelity are not viewed the same in the seelie court as elsewhere. one may swear them self to another, though that does not occur often, and, many times, kit-mothers do not know who the sire of their offspring is.
    those who hunt are called the wild hunt; led by a single tom, his offspring will take his place when he dies.
    seelie scouts are those who patrol the borders.
    the healer of the clan is called a warlock; though to be blessed with superior powers, they excel in herb usage and the creation of poultices that heal wounds.
    kit-mothers and kits are kept safe within the nursery, though mothers may choose to cast their kits off on one another if they so decide.
    because of their frequent spats and battles, felines from the court do not often live to elderhood, though elders are permitted.
    - - -
    requesting this as my queen!
    i will be keeping the following cats from graveclan; mirra, sweetdrop, basilpaw (now meliorn), mintpaw (now auraline), and coldflower (now nerissa).
    it has also been agreed that simonpet will remain my moderator. :">

[ The stars in the sky seem to twinkle more than any night as a she-cat is proudly crowned queen - The Seelie Court has been founded! ]

(Ooooh I love this idea, can't wait to see how your Clan will turn into; good luck~!)
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winter Sub Replies Feb. 8th, '19.

Postby Kazin » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:28 pm

✧ Notes ✧
I am handling the
sub-replies for Winter's
clans! If I have missed
anyone, or have messed
something up, please don't hesitate
to PM me. My inbox here or
on the discord is always open!
filler filler filler filler filler
filler filler filler filler.

✧ Weather ✧ Newleaf
Temperatures are on the rise,
and both prey and cats are
emerging from their hiding spots.
Kitting becomes easier, with
less chance of complications or
sickness. There is a greater chance
of finding cats on patrols as they
wander across territories, searching
for a new place to stay.
✧ Clans ✧
Snowclan | Pineclan
Moleclan | Ashclan
Borealclan | Lakeclan
Meadowclan | Twistedclan
Tundraclan | Elderberry Valley
Twilightclan | Silverclan | Jaggedclan

✧ Second Clans ✧
Steamclan | Larch's Advance
Sanguine Empire | Riverdem

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:Image

Training | [Webpaw successfully learns a skill!]
[Witherpaw is quick to pick up what the mentors are teaching, but Ospreypaw seems distracted... Witherpaw successfully learns a skill, while Ospreypaw fails to learn anything...]
Hunting | [Whisperfeather's patrol caught x1 hare.]
[Cherrystep and Summitstar caught x1 shrew.]
Herb Search | [Loonfrost and Webpaw found x1 chervil, x1 feverfew, and x1 rush. ]
Kits | [Addersong is expecting kits! They are due in 2 moons. ]
Starclan Request | [Starclan heeds Summitstar's request and sends a warrior.]

[Mini-Mod notes: Yup, apprentices can keep their past skills! If you'd like to choose skills for them to have, you can, but it is not required.]

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

spasticjazzhands wrote:Image

Hunting | [Wolfclaw's patrol caught x1 squirrel. Perhaps Rushingpaw's lack of knowledge in hunting scared away the rest of the prey they could have caught...]
[Stonefrost's patrol caught x1 thrush and x1 magpie!]
Border patrol | [The border patrol came across an apprentice aged cat.]
Herb Search | [Spottednose and Galapaw find x1 honey, x1 sorrel, and x1 yarrow.]
Training | [Galapaw successfully learns birthing!]
[Nightpaw, Starlingpaw, and Flamepaw all successfully learn fighting!]
[Rushingpaw successfully learns hunting!]
Assessment | [Mallardpaw successfully passes her final assessment and is now a warrior - Mallardwing!]
Kits | [Rainsong gives birth to three kits!]

DiamondDogg wrote:Image

Hunting | [Slatepelt and Swiftwind catch x1 squirrel.]
Starpool Request | [Snowstar's request is granted, and she is given a medicine cat. ]
[You may choose five herbs from here that your new medicine cat has brought with them!
For more options, there is also this resource.]

Kits | [Snowstar is expecting kits! They are due in two moons.]

Mimu wrote:Image

Badger Problems | [Blazeclaw, rushing to infiltrate a badger sett without backup, was unfortunately killed by the badger. It appeared that Fangkit had been killed as well. Nightcry and the apprentices were too late to save Blazeclaw or Fangkit, but did fight the badger and drive it away. ]
[While fighting off the badger, Wavepaw sustained a cut on his side. He will require x1 marigold or x1 stinging nettle and a moon of rest. ]
Kitting | [Emberstar gives birth to two kits. One kit is deaf in one ear.]
[Weaselflower gives birth to one healthy kit. ]

[Mini-Mod notes: Make sure you put somewhere in your post how much your clan is consuming so us mods can make sure you follow the rules. Keep in mind you need to feed your clan every post, or your cats will start to starve.]

~Glaceon~ wrote: Larch's Advance

Hunting | [Night Breeze's hunting patrol caught x1 snow hare and x1 brambling.]
Border Patrol | [Unfortunately, though they searched hard for Moss's family,
the border patrol came back with nothing unusual to report.]

Training | [Cedar successfully learns stealth!]
[Beepaw successfully learns climbing!]
Kitting | [Evening Star gives birth to four kits!]

[Mini-Mod notes: Substituting Beepaw's two unknown skills for battle and hunting are fine with me!]

Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:42 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(Awake)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxtotal felines-16xmollies-8
xxpatrol- soon xtoms-8
x visit- soonxMod: winter

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emberstar was finding out that the food was all going. It was hard to keep up, but everyone was doing there best. With that Emberstar came across two warriors of hers. "Steamheart, brookshine." she called to them as they both turned around seeing who it was. Both of them smiled towards their leader. "Good evening emberstart." steamheart said with a bright smile onto his face. Brookshine nodded as she sat down along with steamheart beside her. "Our food is out and i need some warrior to head out to get some." She said looking at both of them with a straight face. Speaking up once more, "find as much as you can." turning back around to head off where ever. Both of them nodded as the went out.

Weaselflower over heard what they was talking about as she thought about heading out. So she went out, to have a look for food and possibly a new cat to join in.

▬▬▬▬▬

Nothing was yet heard from blazeclaw, as Emberstar started to become more worried than ever. "Nightcry!" Flamestorm cried out as he came back all beaten up. Slowly coming out of the small bush that nightcry jumped from, a really injured wavepaw was slummed against Beepaw. "He's hurt." Smokeheart comes out of her den as tinypaw follows behind her. Emberstar saw the large gash on his side as she quickly went up towards them. "what happened." she asked, looking at nightcry with a hit of worry in her eyes. Nightcry saw it as he started to stutter on his words, "W-we came across a strong smell off blood." he said making his ears go back as he looked at Flamestorm and then back at Emberstar as he continued. "We found out it was Blazeclaw and fangkit." he said a he heard a small gasp from Flamestorm, She knew what he was going to say next. But Nightcry shook his head as he slummed his shoulders. Soon Beepaw spoke up in her soft voice, "We came across a badger sett, it had blood all around it." she stopped as she heard Flamestorms small sobs next to her, "And then we saw blazeclaw on the floor, not moving." she said looking at Flamestorm with her ears down as she cried more into Mossmoon's fur. "We did our best to fight off the badger. But as we did so wavepaw got hurt." she said in one go as Smokeheart took wavepaw from her, as they both headed to the med den.

Emberstar eyes widen in shock, she sent out two of her warriors to find food and they might get caught by the same badger. "Both of you rest." She said to Beepaw and Nightcry as she looked over to Flamestorm. "He was a great deputy." she said looking down as her eyes started to tear up a little from her lost and the poor kit too. This made her heart hurt from the worry on her kits too. Walking away from them as she went back into the leaders den, where she found her mate with her kits beside him sleeping. "What happened?" he said looking at Emberstar with his ear's perked forward to listen, as Emberstar sighed from what happened.

"It was Blazeclaw and his kit, fangkit." she started as she sat down with her kits. "They got killed by a badger....deeper in the forest." she said as Ravenclaw eye widen in shock from what happened. "I sent out two of my warriors to look for food, as the badger is probably still out there." she said as small tears started to form in her bright blue eyes. Ravenclaw spoke up, "Did anyone pray it off?" he said, keeping his eyes on her still with Emberstar nodded "Yes, Nightcry, wavepaw and beepaw did their best to pray it off." she said laying down next to her kits as she licked mothkit's head.

Ravenclaw moved his head to look out the den, with quick thinking he looked back at Emberstar and asked, "Who's going to be the new Deputy?" he asked with Emberstar stopped liking her kit's head. "I would put Nightcry in the role, but he's too much." she stopped and looked at her mate with a serious look. "You have to be."

In the medical den, wavepaw flopped onto the pile of leafs that was made for him as he groaned in pain. Quickly smokeheart tried her best to stop the bleeding with Marigold. Beepaw came to the den's opening as she watched what was going on. "Is everything alright?" she said as Tinypaw looked at her, "He's going to be alright." he said working his away to help wavepaw.

▬▬▬▬▬

[HUNTING PATROLS: Steamheart,Brookshine head off to find as much as they can.]
[BORDER PATROLS: Weaselflower heads out to patrol.]
[RANK CHANGES: Stormkit is ready to become a Apprentices.
Ravenclaw has been chosen to be the new deputy.]
[HEALING: Tinypaw tends wavepaws cut using Marigold.]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leader-
          Emberstar | 46 Moons | Mollie |
          ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy-
          Name | Moons | gender | ✧

Medicine Cat-
          Smokeheart | 53 | Mollie |

Medicine Cat Apprentice-
          tinypaw | 18 moons | Tom |

Warriors-
          Steamheart | 37 | Tom |
          Flamestorm| 51 | Mollie |
          Nightcry | 38 | Tom |
          Ravenclaw| 37 | Tom |
          Brookshine | 26 | Mollie |
          Weaselflowe | 21 | Mollie |

Apprentices-
          Wavepaw | 27 | Tom |
          Beepaw | 14 | tom |

Queens-
          Mossmoon | 49| Mollie |

Kits-
          Stormkit | 8 | Mollie |
          Mothkit | 1 | Tom | right kit |
          Driftkit | 1 | mollie | left kit |
          Shortpaw | 1 | Tom |

Elders-
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✧[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✧[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark |For tooth pain| X1
    Wintergreen |Treats wounds| X1
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting X1
    Marigold | Stops bleeding. | X0
    Butterbur | Clear of headaches | X1
    Catmint | Helps with colds | X1
    Celandine | Helps weak eyes | X2
    Daisy Leaf | unknown | x1
    Lamb's Ear | unknown | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile (Empty):
    Chipmunks (Squirrels) | x0 | 0 servings
    Chickadees (Birds) | x0 | 0 servings
    Woodpeckers (Birds) | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 0 servings
    Eagles (Birds) | x0 | 0 servings

Deformities:
    Mothkit | Deaf in right ear

Mentors:
    Nightcry | Wavepaw | 1 | Hunting.
    Ravenclaw | Beepaw | 1 | Hunting,Fighting.

Deceased Cats:
    Blazeclaw| badger
    Fangkit | badger

Family:
    Blazeclaw X Flamestorm
    ↪Stormkit , Fangkit
    Emberstar X Ravenclaw
    ↪Mothkit , Driftkit
    Weaselflower x Steamheart
    ↪Shortpaw
Last edited by Mimu on Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

x
xx
Xx( ㅅ´ ˘ ` ) ── ★ ˙ ̟
Tinky | Artist | Adult
"I gave you all i had...i did"
xXXx✦ | Kals |
xxxxxArt credit !

Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

jaggedclan | 005

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:19 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
(( population ;; ten )) (( servings ;; three )) (( next moonfalls visit ;; february tenth )) (( mod ;; winter solstice )) (( archive ))
(( mollies ;; five )) (( toms ;; five ))

(( ✏︎ her muzzle heating with embarrassment, addersong nuzzled an excited summitstar after sharing the news that loonfrost had declared her pregnant. summitstar’s purr filled the cave, and the warriors milling about were sneakily watching them out of the corners of their eyes with a smile plastered on their muzzles. loonfrost padded up the happy couple and chuckled as she offered congratulations, keeping an eye on webpaw, who was exploring the camp and making sure he wouldn’t run into things on a daily basis. summitstar followed the medicine cat’s gaze, and nudged addersong with his head. ”go to him, he’s getting restless and already has learned all he needs to know to be a medicine cat, why don’t you just go ahead with it?” summitstar mewed, hinting at the apprentice’s final assessment. loonfrost nodded before taking off across the cave, leaving summitstar to nuzzle addersong once more before taking a step away from her. ”i believe it’s time for witherpaw to take his final assessment, so you should go rest in my den. our kits need you to be healthy for their birth!” the leader mewed, already becoming protective of his barely pregnant mate. addersong opened her mouth to protest, but she caught whisperfeather’s gaze from across the cave, and the older she-cat shot her a look that told her not to even bother. so addersong nodded, bade summitstar farewell, and padded into the cave that housed the leader’s nest.
      cinderfall padded into the camp at that exact moment, a strange she-cat following him, and summitstar pricked his ears up in curiosity. he trotted across the cave, and stepped in front of the stranger. ”my name is summitstar. who might you be?” he introduced, and the strange she-cat puffed out her chest and called herself shade. ”cinderflame has told me all about your clan on the way here, and i’ve become fascinated. if you’ll have me, i’d love to join,” she meowed, and summitstar dipped his head in happiness. ”we’d love to have you. from this moment forward, you shall be known as splashshade. you are hereby welcomed as a full warrior of jaggedclan. please, let cinderflame show you around the territory. actually, why don’t you two go hunting? we could use some more prey, and cinderflame can gauge your hunting abilities.” cinderflame nodded, and rested his tail on the newly named splashshade’s shoulders to lead her over to meet the rest of the clan before taking her out to his favorite hunting spot.
      summitstar walked over to cherrystep, and pulled him aside. ”as you’ve heard, i’ve put addersong on rest mode because she’s pregnant with my kits. therefore, i’m going to decide the patrols for the day. i’ve already sent cinderflame and splashshade on a hunting patrol, but i would like you, ospreypaw, and whisperfeather to go hunting as well. witherpaw and i are going to patrol, but, just between you and me, i’m going to give him his final assessment when we finish. loonfrost is going to test webpaw, so after you finish hunting, why don’t you go ahead and test ospreypaw? i know she didn’t do so well last moon in her training, but i believe she’s ready and i know you do too.” cherrystep nodded, and walked over to his apprentice and whisperfeather to tell them they were going hunting. summitstar himself went across the cave to where witherpaw was sitting on his own. ”let’s go, you and me are going to patrol,” summitstar declared, and witherpaw perked up. ”let’s go!”he purred, and took off towards the camp entrance. summitstar chuckled and took off after his eager apprentice.
      witherpaw and summitstar padded along the eastern border, occasionally stopping to renew the scent boundaries. ”so, i’ve heard that addersong is pregnant,” witherpaw said, striking up a conversation between him and his mentor. summitstar nodded, twitching his whiskers and he realized news travelled fast in the clan. he turned his muzzle to look at witherpaw, and smiled. ”she’s amazing, i’m so excited to become a father, it’ll be such a journey. trust me, you’ll be just as excited when you receive this news in the future,” summitstar meowed, and witherpaw cringed. ”it’s not going to be fun, it’ll be terrifying! i’m scared a she-cat will never like me, there aren’t even any in the clan near my age except for my sister! i’ll never have a mate,” witherpaw whimpered, and summitstar rested his tail on his apprentice’s shoulder in comfort. ”you’ll be okay, i promise. we’re gaining new cats every moon. and maybe you’ll fall in love with a she-cat who’s a tad older or a tad younger, only starclan knows. everything will be okay, witherpaw. but, on a different note, are you ready to start your final assessment?” with that, witherpaw perked up and grinned. ”i hope i pass! i can’t wait to tell cherrystep! and webpaw and ospreypaw!” witherpaw yowled happily as summitstar led him to where he was going to administer the final assessment.

-

webpaw and loonfrost padded the territory, pawing through the snow that still covered the ground despite new-leaf already starting. webpaw laughed as loonfrost scooped snow up in her paw and placed it on his head, the cold making him shiver. ”how stupid do i look?” he asked, chuckling as loonfrost described how he looked like he’d just walked under a tree and a giant glob of snow had fallen down and stuck to his head. webpaw laughed, and loonfrost rested her tail on webpaw’s shoulders. ”you know summitstar didn’t decide for you to stay a medicine cat apprentice just because you’re blind, right? he knew that this clan would be growing and soon we’d need two medicine cats. no cat here believes you’re incapable just because you’re blind, never let that hold you back. starclan made you that because that’s who you’re supposed to be. now, for some good news, today i will be administering your final assessment. are you ready?” webpaw nodded eagerly, and loonfrost started the assessment.

-

cinderflame and splashshade crouched behind the bush, waiting for prey to emerge. ”why don’t you tell me a bit about your past while we wait?” cinderflame mewed, and splashshade turned her head towards him. ’well, i’ve been a loner all my life. i left my parents and siblings just a few moons ago when they wanted to go west and i wanted to go east towards this mountain. maybe one day we’ll find some of them. i just know i miss them, you know? i know you aren’t originally a clan cat, either, so how about you?” splashshade mewed, looking off to the west towards where she apparently left her family. ”well, i originally lived on a farm. i was raised as a kittypet, but a farmer bought me and stuck me in his barn to be a ‘mouser’, meaning i caught mice all day long to keep them out of his hay and crops. one day, i just decided i was tired of that life and struck off on my own. i started to cross the mountain and found this clan, and the rest is history,” cinderflame mewed, and suddenly pricked his ears forward. ”i hear something!” he whispered and jumped out from behind the bush to apparently catch some prey.

-

cherrystep, whisperfeather, and ospreypaw finished hunting, and cherrystep bade whisperfeather farewell. ”what’s going on? why aren’t we going with her?” ospreypaw mewed, and cherrystep grinned. ”ospreypaw, you didn’t do so well last moon, but even summitstar thinks you are ready. we will be taking your final assessment today, so you can possibly become a warrior,” cherrystep announced, and ospreypaw sprang into the air with excitement. ’let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!” she squealed, and raced off farther into the territory so they could begin. ))

(( welcomes ;; ➵ splashshade is welcomed as a warrior.
      training/assessment ;; ➵ ospreypaw tries for her final assessment.
      ➵ witherpaw tries for his final assessment.
      ➵ webpaw tries for his final assessment.
      hunting ;; ➵ cherrystep, whisperfeather, and ospreypaw go hunting.
      ➵ cinderflame and splashshade go hunting.
      patrols ;; ➵ summitstar and witherpaw patrol.
      herb search ;; ➵ loonfrost and webpaw search for herbs.
      consumes ;; ➵ the clan consumes one hare ))

leader:
(( summitstar ;; thirty-four moons ;; tom ;; x ;; nine lives ))

deputy:
(( addersong ;; thirty-six moons ;; she-cat ;; x ;; due in two moons ))

medicine cat:
(( loonfrost ;; forty moons ;; she-cat ;; x ))

warriors:
(( cherrystep ;; sixty-eight moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( whisperfeather ;; sixty-two moons ;; she-cat ;; x ))
(( cinderflame ;; forty-one moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( splashshade ;; thirty-nine moons ;; she-cat ;; x ))
(( name ;; x moons ;; gender ;; [url=x]x[/url] ))

apprentices:
(( webpaw ;; twelve moons ;; tom ;; x ;; blind ))
(( witherpaw ;; twelve moons ;; tom ;; x ))
(( ospreypaw ;; twelve moons ;; she-cat ;; x ))

queens:

kits:
(( name ;; x moons ;; gender ;; parents ;; [url=x]x[/url] ))
(( name ;; x moons ;; gender ;; parents ;; [url=x]x[/url] ))

elders:
prey pile:
(( mice :: one serving ;; none ))
(( shrew ;; one serving ;; one ))
(( stoat ;; two servings ;; none ))
(( small fish ;; two servings ;; none ))
(( hare ;; three servings ;; one ))
(( mountain birds ;; three servings ;; none ))

herb store:
(( catmint ;; cure for greencough ;; one ))
(( cobwebs ;; stops bleeding ;; one ))
(( marigold ;; stops infection ;; one ))
(( poppy seeds ;; soothes shock and distress and eases pain ;; one ))
(( stinging nettle ;; induces vomiting or eases swelling ;; one ))
(( burdock root ;; lessens pain of rat bites + helps sore pads ;; one ))
(( mouse bile ;; kills ticks ;; one ))
(( chervil ;; helps infected wounds and bellyache ;; one ))
(( feverfew ;; helps fever, aches, and pains ;; one ))
(( rush ;; holds broken limbs in place ;; one ))

borders:
(( north ;; clan ;; user ))
(( northeast ;; clan ;; user ))
(( east ;; clan ;; user ))
(( southeast ;; clan ;; user ))
(( south ;; clan ;; user ))
(( southwest ;; fireclan ;; galipaygo ))
(( west ;; evanora's reach ;; tēorian ))
(( northwest ;; clan ;; user ))

mentors:
(( loonfrost ;; webpaw ;; six ;; idk ))
(( summitstar ;; witherpaw ;; six ;; idk ))
(( cherrystep ;; ospreypaw ;; five ;; idk ))

deceased cats:
(( name ;; cause of death ;; [url=x]x[/url] ))

families:
(( molly ;; tom ;; kits ))
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:40 am

Archive
Mod: winter
Number of Cats: 31

TwistedClan uses: 6 servings
| 17 females | 14 males |
Next Moonpool visit: sometime

Last Moon
Sagefeather pushed through the bushes and grass; behind her was Claystream and Morningstar, but they were back further. Sagefeather quickly learned that border patrols were more about chatting then running around. While the other she-cats were balancing on the thick branches, Sagefeather scented a new cat. She leaped on a low branch to get a better vantage point and spotted a white cat with an orange tail and markings. “Morningstar, there’s a new face up here!” Sagefeather called. The rest of the patrol hurried to her spot, and the young cat cowered.
“Don’t worry, we won’t hurt you.” Claystream assured the young cat.
“I’ll leave!” The white cat backed up a few steps.
“Are you alone? You could come back with us.” Morningstar offered.
“I-I’m Ranger.” He introduced. Now this was an interesting patrol, Sagefeather thought.

Present
Morningstar butted Birchwhisker. “Are you glad you are finally out of the nursery?”
Birchwhisker let out a big sigh. “Yes and no. I’ll miss them, but they were finding new ways of getting on my nerves every day.”
Morningstar chuckled. “I swear we will be outnumbered by young ones eventually. But at least you have Honeypaw to keep your mind off of them.”
“I’m out of shape. I’ll be scrambling to keep up.” Birchwhisker purred. “I hope you can wrangle Stormpaw yourself.”
“I’ll do my best.” Morningstar found Stormpaw in the middle of the cluster of apprentices keeping them entertained. “I felt selfish taking him for myself, but he’s just so much like his father.”
Birchwhisker’s eyes shone with tears. “I know. I hope he’s proud of them.”
“I know he is,” Morningstar assured her. “and he’s proud of you as well. He made sure to tell me at the Moonpool.”
“Thank you, Morningstar.” Birchwhisker nuzzled her friend.
Ruststripe approached the two. “Ready to chase around apprentices?”
“I’ve been chasing around six kits for the past six moons. This will be a piece of cake.” Birchwhisker stretched. “I better go save Honeypaw from the mob.” The older apprentices had already escaped from the new apprentices, but Honeypaw and Flamepaw were still surrounded.
“You wish we had some little ones to run around with, don’t you?” Morningstar leaned against Ruststripe.
“We don’t have to have any.” Ruststripe lowered his eyes.
“What if I want some?” Morningstar asked.
Ruststripe perked up. “Really?”
“Really.”
•••••••••••••••••••••
Flamepaw grabbed the last thrush, knowing it was Nightpaw’s favorite prey. He picked around the feathers waiting for the black cat to notice. Nightpaw kept looking the other way towards the nursery where Sunchaser and Silverstem were standing. Eventually Sunchaser finally disappeared into the nursery, and Flamepaw got his attention by coughing up a feather. Flamepaw tried to get himself under control before the black cat arrived, but he was still flustered.
“Mind if I have a few bites?” Nightpaw sat across from him.
“Of c-course not.” Flamepaw pushed the feathers far away. “I don’t mind at all.”
“If you don’t choke to death before then.”
“I’ll try my best.”
•••••••••••••••••••••
Silverstem lingered in the nursery entrance. She didn’t want to eavesdrop, but she also wanted to hear what Sunchaser thought of his kits. She herself had been alone when she raised her own kits and knew how difficult that was, so Silverstem did not want Rainsong to be alone.
“How are they doing?” The tom asked.
“Fine,” Rainsong sounded exhausted. “They squirm around a lot.”
“Do you like them?” Silverstem heard Sunchaser shuffle his feet.
He’s hopeless, Silverstem thought. He’s trying but not very good at being a father yet.
“Of course, don’t be silly.” Rainsong snapped. “What kind of mother would I be if I didn’t like them?”
“Just checking.” Sunchaser said.
Silverstem moved away from their conversation. She would let them quarrel in private. Wolfclaw snapped her out of her thoughts. “Care to join me for a walk?”
“Sure.” Silverstem flicked her tail happily. “I haven’t been out of camp for a while.”
Wolfclaw headed up the incline behind the camp. He had found a nice grove of pine trees and thought Silverstem would enjoy the scenery. “How is the new litter?”
“Rainsong is doing well although a little overwhelmed perhaps.” Silverstem grew quiet when they arrived at the grove. There were small patches of flowers near some of the bases of the pines.
“Isn’t this a beautiful spot?” Wolfclaw pressed her. He was impressed at himself for finding this area and really wanted her to enjoy it.
“Yes,” Silverstem said quietly. “These are our burial grounds.”
Wolfclaw’s heart sunk. It would have been nice to know that before he took his romantic interest to a cemetery. “I didn’t realize.” He whispered.
“It’s fine.” Silverstem led him to the biggest pine tree. “This is where my daughter, Bluekit, is buried.” Wolfclaw didn’t know what to say. “And that tree,” Silverstem gestured to another tree. “is where Pebblepaw lays.”
“The flowers are lovely.” Wolfclaw choked out.
“Thank you for taking me here.” Silverstem rested her head on his shoulder. “I haven’t visited this place in many moons. I always thought I would be too sad but instead this has brought back happy memories.” The two stood leaning on each other for a while, listening to the new forest life sing.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Goosepaw was thrilled to be training with Honeypaw instead of his other littermates. It wasn’t that he didn’t like his siblings, he just was looking forward to not competing against them. He walked beside the new apprentice, and Sunchaser and Birchwhisker were ahead of them.
“How are Rainsong’s kits?” Birchwhisker asked.
“Fine.” Sunchaser’s reply was short.
“Why don’t they like each other, but they have kits together?” Honeypaw murmured in Goosepaw’s ear. He only shrugged in reply. His mother had told them that they do get along, but they were just having an argument. Apparently, it was a long argument.
“Now we are going to learn how to hunt.” Birchwhisker and Sunchaser stopped in a little clearing underneath a couple old oak trees. “Sunchaser will demonstrate the crouch like so.” Sunchaser slunk forward stalking a pretend squirrel. “He keeps his tail and hind end down, so he is hidden.” Sunchaser pounced on a leaf ending his demonstration. “Now you try.”
The warriors watched as the apprentices unsteadily crouched down. “A little lower, dear.” Birchwhisker called.
“Don’t call me ‘dear’!” Goosepaw whined. Honeypaw’s whiskers twitched and Goosepaw felt his fur get hot. Now, he would rather be fighting with his littermates instead.
•••••••••••••••••••••
The four oldest apprentices were out on a swimming lesson overseen by all of their mentors. Even in the nice new-leaf weather, the creek was still pretty chilly and none of them seemed particularly eager to step into the water.
“Well, we aren’t going to get any warmer staring at the water.” Neritefang bit the bullet and waded in first. “Come on, Flamepaw.”
Flamepaw cast a pained glance behind him and joined his mentor. “Oh, I hate this!” He complained. Next Stonefrost nudged an unwilling Starlingpaw in.
Nightpaw was already dipping a paw in the water, testing its temperature. “Isn’t this where Stormstrike died?” The group became quiet and the only noise was the rushing water in the creek.
“Yes.” Ruststripe finally responded. He quickly realized that he was the only one in this group that had known him. Not even Nightpaw had joined TwistedClan before Stormstrike had drowned. “That shows why we learn how to swim. Anything could happen to anybody.”
“That put a damper on the mood.” Rushingpaw muttered.
Wolfclaw swiped at her ear. “You’re not even in the water yet.” He pushed her towards the bank.
“Yeah, thanks for making us all sad, Nightpaw.” Starlingpaw sarcastically added. He retaliated by splashing her with a large wave. “HEY!”
Neritefang hissed as she also got splashed. “We’re swimming, not playing like kits.”
“Rushingpaw isn’t even in here yet.” Flamepaw narrowed his eyes. He was feeling rather cold and didn’t appreciate all the arguing. Wolfclaw must have gotten tired of her still on dry land too because he grabbed her by the scruff and set her in the water.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Toadsplash and Claystream were having a bit more success with their new apprentices as they didn’t have to persuade them to jump in water. However, Thunderpaw and Cloudpaw were turning everything into a competition. Thunderpaw had a better crouch, but Cloudpaw had a better leap, so they were both just waiting to see who caught the first piece of prey. It was going to be a long day.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Rainsong curled around her three new kits. She was thankful that they all looked mostly like her so no one would become too suspicious, but she still couldn’t help herself. She had named the black and white tom, Patchkit. She cleaned the all again. She wasn’t completely sure what else she was supposed to do. Silverstem had been going on frequent walks with Wolfclaw, and Birchwhisker was free of her kit duties. Rainsong stretched out, causing angered mewls from her dislodging them from their milk source. What she would give to visit Patchedmask once more.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Briarwhisper, Sagefeather, and Morningstar brought their apprentices near the eastern border. Along with it being an easy place to practice hunting techniques, Morningstar also wanted to reinforce the lesson of borders. They bordered DewClan up here, and there were too many traces of TwistedClan cat scent close to the border for her liking.
“What do you do if a mouse runs across to DewClan?” Morningstar questioned.
“Run faster.” Stormpaw said with a smirk. Willowpaw snickered.
“Leave it.” Morningstar growled.
“What if a mouse runs to our side?” Maplepaw asked.
“Then you can catch it.” Briarwhisper answered.
“What if a DewClan warrior runs across the border?” Maplepaw asked.
“Then you claw them.” Stormpaw swiped at his sister.
No.” Morningstar narrowed her eyes. “Tell your patrol.” She tried her best to not show her amusement. However boisterous Stormpaw could be, he would never outdo his father. But, Morningstar thought, a little spunk in the Clan was alright.
•••••••••••••••••••••
Blossomfall and Mallardwing trotted over to the medicine bush. Galapaw stuck her head out and shushed them. “What do you need?” She hissed.
“We were going hunting if you want to come.” Blossomfall said. “What are you doing? We can help sort herbs or something.”
Galapaw glanced behind her. “I doubt you’d be much help.”
Mallardwing chuckled. “Come on, Spottednose can’t hold you hostage!”
“I know, but I have to check on Rainsong and throw out old herbs. Go on without me.” Galapaw frowned.
“If you’re done before we get back, come find us.” Mallardwing turned, tail held high. “See you later, Galapaw!”
Blossomfall touched noses with the medicine cat apprentice for a brief second, and Galapaw’s heart soared. “’Bye Galapaw.” Galapaw turned back to see her mentor with a distressed look in his eyes.
“Galapaw, forget cleaning out the medicine store and follow me.” Spottednose didn’t give her a chance to argue and left camp at a quick pace. Galapaw was worried since Spottednose’s preferred method of traveling was just staying in the same spot. As soon as they were out of earshot of others, Spottednose started to speak while keeping up his pace. “If you wish to receive your full medicine cat name, you have to make a choice, Galapaw. Do you understand?”
“I’m not sure I do.”
“It’s either Blossomfall or Galalight.” Spottednose said bluntly. “You can only have one, but you have complete freedom to choose. Understand?”
Galapaw stayed silent for a few moments. “I understand.” She said quietly.
“Good. I’ll check on Rainsong while you take time to think about it. You don’t have to make a decision today, just soon.” Spottednose stopped and caught her eye. “Just make sure you’re happy with whatever you decide.”
•••••••••••••••••••••
Stonefrost reentered camp still damp from the swimming lessons. He had stayed out after finding Briarwhisper’s training group and offered some insights from afar. The apprentices had sprinted back to camp saying something about not missing a story? Stonefrost wasn’t sure what that was about but as long as he had a place to dry out, he would be happy. It turned out the story was a tall tale from Neritefang. All of the apprentices, and most of the Clan for that matter, were huddled around the tree where Morningstar usually addressed them. Stonefrost shared a glance with Briarwhisper. “Fancy a story?”
“Don’t mind if I do.”
•••••••••••••••••••••
Vixendream never seemed to stay out of trouble. One day she would be reprimanded for running off on patrols outside of Clan territory and the next she would be lectured for screwing up hunting patrols by daydreaming. She really only had two moods: restless or lazy. After one of her excursions lasting three full days of running around on the prairie, Aspenstar had had enough of Vixendream’s antics. He sent her to find a place where dreams were created, figuring he could get rid of her permanently and quietly. When she never returned, the other cats would assume she only ran away tired of staying in one place. Vixendream did not understand Aspenstar’s intent, however, and was excited to be trusted with a seemingly important task. So, one new-leaf night Vixendream set out on her quest.
She traveled across the open plains, through thick forests, over rocky ground, and swam across streams. New-leaf quickly turned into Greenleaf which rolled into Leaf-fall. Vixendream was beginning to tire of her adventure and wanted to find a good place to rest. She came across a place she assumed old Twolegs had abandoned. Here a section of grass was sectioned off by strange sticks stuck straight into the ground. Inside the fenced off area were rows of stones varying in sizes and heights with strange symbols etched into them. Thinking this was a safe place to spend the night, Vixenstripe slipped through the sticks and shivered when they brushed against her fur. They were unnaturally cold. She weaved between the stones and finally laid down in the overgrown grass.
However much Vixendream tried, she could not seem to fall asleep. The cold wind kept her awake and eventually she reopened her eyes. To her surprise, there was mist swirling around the blowing tree branches and etched stones. Vixendream shot up, completely awake and now trying to chase down the mist. The wind started to pick up and the mist started to blow upwards towards the tree line. Vixendream leaped once more swiping her claws through the air but soon realized she was floating in midair. This didn’t dissuade her, and she used this power to follow the mist.
As she ascending to the sky, Vixendream became more translucent and eventually she was the mist itself. Through the night, Vixendream twisted through the grasslands, forest, and rocky grounds, dipping down to each wildlife to grant whisper in their ears leaving behind goodwill and sweet dreams. Eventually she drifted back to her old Clan and visited Aspenstar. He was rather surprised to see her return in mist form and was not as pleased as Vixendream thought he would be. Vixendream lashed out in a fit of anger, and he was struck with a violent nightmare. Every night Vixendream visited each creature and granted them pleasant dreams making them feel rested and ready for the next day. However, if she noticed that a being was being vile, then they were immediately struck with a nightmare every night until they repented.
Over the seasons, Vixendream lost her original name as she lost her Clan ties. She is now known as The Weaver or The Catcher. Beware of your own actions because you never know what she has witnessed and when she will demean it necessary to strike you with nightmares.

•••••••••••••••••••••
The entire Clan was gathered around the tree all entranced by Neritefang’s tale. Spottednose shuffled his paws uncomfortable at the mention of nightmares. He hadn’t done anything wrong but yet nightmares still plagued him. StarClan had been deathly silent since Morningstar and Wolfclaw traveled to the Moonpool, and Stormstrike had visited Morningstar. Next moon, he planned to take Galapaw to the Moonpool if she decided to continue her medicine cat duties, so whether StarClan liked it or not, Spottednose was planning on getting answers.

HUNTING PATROLS
    The Clan consumes two thrushes (6 servings).
    Wolfclaw, Ruststripe, Nightpaw, Rushingpaw, Toadsplash, and Claystream hunt.
    Birchwhisker, Stonefrost, Starlingpaw, Sunchaser, Sagefeather, and Briarwhisper hunt.

BORDER PATROLS
    Morningstar, Honeypaw, Goosepaw, Maplepaw, Thunderpaw, and Stormpaw patrol.

HERB PATROLS
    Spottednose and Galapaw hunts for herbs.

TRAINING
    Nightpaw, Starlingpaw, Flamepaw, and Rushingpaw train in Swimming.
    Honeypaw, Thunderpaw, Cloudpaw, Willowpaw, Goosepaw, Maplepaw, and Stormpaw train in Hunting.

RANK CHANGES
    Thunderkit ⇢ Thunderpaw
    Cloudkit ⇢ Cloudpaw
    Willowkit ⇢ Willowpaw
    Goosekit ⇢ Goosepaw
    Maplekit ⇢ Maplepaw
    Stormkit ⇢ Stormpaw

FAMILY CHANGES
    Morningstar and Ruststripe try for kits.

CLAN CHANGES
    Honeypaw is accepted into the Clan!

OTHER
    I'm assuming herb patrols count towards my four patrol limit? Just checking.

L E A D E R:
          Morningstar | 58 m | ♀ |
          twisted back paw
          Lives: ★★★★★★ [6]

D E P U T Y:
          Wolfclaw | 38 m | ♂ |

M E D I C I N E ~ C A T:
          Spottednose | 50 m | ♂ |

M E D I C I N E ~ C A T ~ A P P R E N T I C E:
          Galapaw | 16 m | ♀ |

W A R R I O R S:
          Neritefang | 89 m | ♀ |
          scars all over pelt
          Toadsplash | 62 m | ♂ |
          Claystream | 56 m | ♀ |
          Ruststripe | 43 m | ♂ |
          Birchwhisker | 42 m | ♀ |
          Sagefeather | 40 m | ♀ |
          Briarwhisper | 35 m | ♂ |
          Stonefrost | 34 m | ♂ |
          Sunchaser | 29 m | ♂ |
          Blossomfall | 15 m | ♀ |
          afraid of heights
          Mallardwing | 13 m | ♀ |

A P P R E N T I C E S:
          Starlingpaw | 14 m | ♀ |
          Nightpaw | 12 m | ♂ |
          half a tail
          Flamepaw | 10 m | ♂ |
          Rushingpaw | 8 m | ♀ |
          Honeypaw | 7 m | ♂ |
          Thunderpaw | 6 m | ♂ |
          Cloudpaw | 6 m | ♀ |
          Willowpaw | 6 m | ♀ |
          Goosepaw | 6 m | ♂ |
          Maplepaw | 6 m | ♀ |
          Stormpaw | 6 m | ♂ |

Q U E E N S:
          Silverstem | 38 m | ♀ |
          permanent queen
          Rainsong | 24 m | ♀ |

K I T S:
          Patchkit | 1 m | ♂ |
          Dovekit | 1 m | ♀ |
          Petalkit | 1 m | ♀ |

E L D E R S:
          Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link]✾[/url]
          Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link]✾[/url]

S T A R C L A N:
          Morningstar: Life One | Poison
          Morningstar: Life Two | Drowned
          Morningstar: Life Three | Attacked by dogs
          Bluekit | Stillborn
          Stormstrike | Drowned
          Gingerblaze | Attacked by dogs
          Pebblepaw | Attacked by dogs

D A R K F O R E S T:
          Copperleaf | Attacked by dogs

F A M I L Y:
          Unknown ♥︎ Silverstem | Bluekit and Pebblepaw
          Stormstrike ♥︎ Birchwhisker | Thunderpaw, Cloudpaw,
          Willowpaw, Goosepaw, Maplepaw, and Stormpaw
          Patchedmask of DewClan ♥︎ Rainsong | Patchkit, Dovekit,
          and Petalkit
          Toadsplash ♥︎ Claystream | Goosekit and Mallardwing
          Ruststripe ♥︎ Morningstar | no kits
          Unknown ♥︎ Sagefeather | Rushingpaw

A D O P T E D ~ C A T S:
          Galapaw of LambClan
          Stonefrost of CherryClan
          Wolfclaw of HollowClan
          Neritefang of GraveClan
          Briarwhisper of RoseClan
          Starlingpaw of BearClan
          Toadsplash of GraveClan
          Claystream of GraveClan
          Mallardwing of GraveClan
    A L L Y ~ C L A N S:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

E N E M Y ~ C L A N S:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

N E U T R A L ~ C L A N S:
    The Coven | Blackpearl44
    DewClan | billie eilish

B O R D E R S:
    North | The Coven | Blackpearl44
    East | DewClan | billie eilish
    South | OPEN | Username
    West | OPEN | Username

M E D I C I N E ~ S T O R E:
    Alder Bark | Eases toothaches | 3
    Beech Leaves | Used to carry bundles of herbs | 1
    Bindweed | Helps mend a broken leg | 1
    Blackberry Leaves | Eases pain of bee stings | 1
    Borage Leaves | Helps produce milk | 1
    Bright Eyes | Helps cure coughs | 1
    Burnet | Gives strength | 1
    Catchweed | stops poultices from rubbing off | 1
    Catmint | Cures greencough | 1
    Chervil | Helps infection/bellyaches/kitting | 1
    Cobwebs | Treats bleeding, binds broken bones | 2
    Comfrey Roots | Repairs broken bones, and burns | 2
    Dock | Soothe scratches and sore paws | 1
    Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection | 0
    Fennel | Helps pain in hips | 1
    Feverfew | Helps bring down fevers/headaches | 1
    Honey | Soothes infections, sore throats, and coughing | 1
    Juniper Berries | Helps bellyaches and breathing | 1
    Marigold | Stops infection and bleeding/Helps stiff joints | 1
    Mint | Hides scents of death | 1
    Poppy Seed | Helps sleep, shock, and distress | 0
    Raspberry Leaf | Painkiller or stops bleeding from kitting | 1
    Sorrel | Builds appetite | 1
    Sweet-sedge | eases infections | 1
    Thyme | Calms anxiety and shock | 2
    Tormentil | Treats wounds and extracts poison | 1
    Yarrow | extracts poison/soothes pads | 1
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Deathberries | Poisonous when consumed | 1
    Foxglove | Can cause paralysis or heart failure | 1
    Holly Berries | Poisonous to kits | 2

F R E S H - K I L L:
    Thrushes | x3 | 3 servings each
    Magpies | x7 | 3 servings each
    Shrews | x2 | 1 serving each
    Squirrels | x6 | 2 servings each
    Mice | x4 | 1 serving each
    Voles | x1 | 1 serving each

M E N T O R S:
    SKILLS: Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, STalking, SWimming
    Galapaw | Spottednose | 5 | Fighting, Birthing, Herb Recognition,
    Herb Gathering, Poison Recognition
    Nightpaw | Ruststripe | 3 | H, ST, F
    Starlingpaw | Stonefrost | 2 | H, F
    Flamepaw | Neritefang | 2 | H, F
    Rushingpaw | Wolfclaw | 1 | H
    Honeypaw | Birchwhisker | 0 |
    Thunderpaw | Toadsplash | 0 |
    Cloudpaw | Claystream | 0 |
    Willowpaw | Sagefeather | 0 |
    Goosepaw | Sunchaser | 0 |
    Maplepaw | Briarwhisper | 0 |
    Stormpaw | Morningstar | 0 |

Last edited by jazz. on Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( iii. )

Postby aurea. » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:53 am

We know that in September, we will wander through summer's wreckage.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ) 3 cats ( 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 ♂ ) 2 cats ( 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 ♀ ) 1 cat ( 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ⚲ ) 0 cats ( 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ) 2 servings ( 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 ) 1 ( 𝐦𝐨𝐝 ) hazilnut

It had been Viperstar’s idea for Snakebriar to explore the territory. He had asked her to accompany him so that he didn’t get lost in the winding caverns and trails of the canyon, but she smiled, shook her head, and said that he would find his way.

Snakebriar couldn’t wrap his mind around how she could possibly be so sure. Perhaps she had lived here before, and she knew every nook and cranny of the tumbling red rocks, but Snakebriar did not have a natural affinity for adventuring and couldn’t tell his right paw from his left paw. He was woefully unprepared for navigating the desert scrub and cactus blooms sprouting in the ruddy dirt and sand occupying the lowest level of the canyon, armed only with his wit and a memory for retracing his steps. He hoped to curse Viperstar in the very back of his mind, but even further back, he knew she was right. He would learn nothing by being guided around by his whiskers as if he were a petulant kit. It was better this way. He was never going to admit that, though.

Although Snakebriar had been sure to leave VoidClan’s camp at dawn, his jaunt through the ravine grew unbearable as the sun mounted the clear blue sky. Even in New-Leaf, the heat that permeated the air around him a small made his fur stick to his skin in a slick sheen of sweat was unbearable. The wind was stale and muggy, bringing more discomfort than relief as it gusted against his heels. Sand prickled at the junction between his chest and his shoulders, and he felt his ears tingle with the muddled heat buzzing against them. While he tried to keep his pale green eyes locked on his surroundings in hopes that he might recall the path returning to VoidClan’s camp, the heat and flies and mosquitoes provided enough distraction to allow the gorge’s towering red walls to fade into obscurity. Each boulder and claw-shaped crack in the wall blurred together with every step he took, mind occupied by the feeling of the atmosphere swim around him, emboldened by the torridity of sunhigh. Only a few heartbeats more, and Snakebriar was convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that he could not continue without rest in the shade.

His respite arrived to him in the form of a tiny, crescent-moon shaped cave with jagged edges and debris from erosion scattered at it’s gaping mouth. Imagining the cool shade it might provide made his sandy fur prickle. His paws lured him closer to the cave without having ordered them to, Snakebriar a passive passenger to his own homeopathic impulses. With the yawning darkness now tipping his paws, Snakebriar peered into it once in a pitiful attempt at making sure it was safe before plunging in without care for his safety.

The darkness enveloped him and a cool, refreshing chill settled over his back. Pinched on either side by frigid cavern walls, the heat exhaustion melted away from Snakebriar’s tensed shoulders and he hung his head, a sigh puffing from his parted lips.

Behind him, tiny claws scratched on slippery rock as a kitten shivered and shook, eyes wide as it cowered close to a large boulder. Snakebriar turned to fix the strange kitten with an inquisitive stare, noting his short ginger fur and wide, creamy amber eyes. On further thought, Snakebriar remembered the soft sounds of wind outside the cavern and connected it with the mewling sounds of this kitten, who let out a panicked whimper as Snakebriar whipped around to investigate.

“Hey,” Snakebriar murmured. “What are you doing out here all alone?”

The kit did not answer.

“This isn’t really the kind of place an unattended kitten should be.”

Snakebriar advanced by a tiny step. The kitten attempted to get further away from him, but only managed to squish himself further into the rock wall. Snakebriar frowned; he would need a new tactic. What would this kit like?

“You look skinny,” Snakebriar observed softly. “You’d like some food, right?”

The kit hesitated momentarily, debating whether he should answer, before returning his eyes to Snakebriar and giving a half-hearted nod. Snakebriar smiled.

“I’ve got a lot of food for ya’. All the mice you could eat. If you came back with me, I could get some food in your belly. Does that sound good?”

The kitten nodded again. Snakebriar reveled in his mastery of interaction. Kittens always seemed easier to talk with than adults, even if this particular kitten offered little conversation.

Upon seeing the kitten’s confirmation, Snakebriar squeezed his way out of the crescent-shaped cavern, whiskers grazing the jagged rock walls as he wiggled to escape. With the heat of the blazing sun returning to his back, Snakebriar turned his head to peer into the black darkness of the cave, locking eyes with the kitten and beckoning with his head. The kitten surveyed his surroundings twice, then rose to his paws and began to cautiously move along the cavern floor, all to the chorus of Snakebriar’s tiny encouragements.

But as the kitten’s toes entered into the sunlight, he paused and let out a pitiful mewl, staring up at Snakebriar with pleading eyes. The deputy’s eyes softened.

“Do you want to ride on my back?”

The kitten nodded immediately. Snakebriar saw the glow in his eyes and smiled, endearment flooding his heart. With a glimmer in his gaze, he leaned down to the level of the kitten. After a moment more of hesitation, the kitten heaved himself into Snakebriar’s fur on the back of his neck and hung on with tiny claws, slightly painful but easily overlooked.

Snakebriar raised his head once more, weighed down by the paltry bodymass of the kitten and resumed his trek through the gorge floor, pointing out pretty flowers blooming from cracks in the floor and red rocks crowding the sides of the canyon in a low voice. Every so often, he heard the kitten make a soft mewl in response and his heart soared, unable to explain the attachment he had grown to the little cat within moments of encountering him.

Perhaps it was simply fate.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

“Does he have a name?”

Viperstar indicated to the kitten settled in the middle of the cave, flanked by Snakebriar.

Snakebriar shook his head. “He hasn’t been talking much. I figured... “

Viperstar quirked a brow as Snakebriar trailed off. “You figured what?”

Snakebriar struggled to speak up as if embarrassed by his urges. He floundered for a response, gaping his maw and flicking his tail in frustration as he struggled to formulate a thought. Viperstar watched with a question in her gaze, pressing him silently for a response.

“I figured I would name him,” Snakebriar revealed suddenly, glancing down to the shaking patch of fur clutching his paw.

Viperstar smiled now, a knowing glimmer in her eyes. “Go ahead then. We can’t very well leave him out in the wilderness.”

Snakebriar glanced down to the kitten, the cogs turning within his gaze. A catalog of names flashed before his eyes before a familiar one stuck in his mind’s eye. He smiled. “Hyssopkit.”

“A good name,” Viperstar approved.

“Yes,” Snakebriar murmured, reverent as Hyssopkit turned to match his gaze. “It is a good name.”

( Hyssopkit joins VoidClan and is adopted by Snakebriar )
( Viperstar goes on a border patrol )
( Snakebriar goes on a hunting patrol )
( VoidClan consumes one ringtail (x2 servings) )

Leader:
          Viperstar | 27 | Female | X

Deputy:
          Snakebriar | 19 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:
          Hyssopkit | 5 moons | Male | X

Elders:

top graphic from fontmeme
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bat | x0 | 1 servings
    Lizards | x0 | 1 servings
    Ringtail | x0 | 2 servings
    Raven | x0 | 2 servings
    Falcon | x0 | 3 servings
    Gila Monster | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
aurea.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amberclan ` 51

Postby faerie; » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:08 am

┌──────────┐

notes for simon / substitutes !!
          demelza finds x1 cat per patrol.
          jasper finds x1 cat per patrol. x
          adanya finds x1 cat per patrol.
          bolded names have powers. xxx

└──────────┘
████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          ┌────────────────────────┐
          clan count 82 females xx males xx servings 13 moonpool thursday

└────────────────────────┘

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

stories

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

simon i promise i'll write this eventually

[new cats]
cardinalpaw (birthday cat)

[ patrols ]
↳ hunt: antheart, shellskip, maelstrom, dippertuft, brindleclaw
↳ hunt: rabbitclaw, elmtail, jasper, admonium, demelza
↳ hunt: cricketcall, ivystripe, sunpeak, stormwhisker, toadbloom

↳ border: mudspots, boulderfoot, peachleaf, goosecloud, turtlefur
↳ border: cinderstripe, flywing, duskwillow, tansybloom, oakstem
↳ border: brookrunner, cottonleaf, mousecurl, barknose, kumonryu
no new cats

↳ herbs: bumbletail, poppyleaf, sunnysprout

[ training ]

mothpaw, pearpaw, foxpaw, minkpaw, rowanpaw, marigoldpaw, cinnamonpaw, beechpaw
( hunting, swimming, climbing )

[ assessments & ceremonies ]

locustpaw and maplepaw reattempt their assessments. if passed, they will be named
locustwing and mapleheart respectively.

[ kitting ]
adanya has 2 moons until kitting.

[ deaths & injuries ]
bea, orchidnose, and mallowkit are to be treated with yarrow, an emetic.
hollykit is given nightshade to ensure a quick and painless death after being completely paralyzed.

flintnose dies due to complications during her treatment.

[ used herbs ]
stormwhisker: x1 cobweb
flywing: x1 cobweb
maplepaw: x1 elder leaf
brindleclaw: x1 cobweb
starling: x1 cobweb

[ other ]
added +1 patrol for hunting and border since 82 cats

the cats of crowpeak bay offer their apologies and condolences with a bundle of prey for amberclan. over the days, the clan comes to realize that their prey stock has been poisoned with foxglove seeds and the stems of water hemlock. the following cats are to be treated appropriately.

bea: yarrow for emetic.
mallowkit: yarrow for emetic.
hollykit: nightshade to euthanize.
orchidnose: yarrow for emetic.
*stinging nettle could also help to fight any infection they might receive while being treated? also used as an emetic so

jasper attempts for kits with valleyglow of fireclan.

ferretstar requests a warrior from the moonpool.
> reminder for me to name him crowfrost

[the clan consumes x7 rabbits and x1 vole.]

[center]
          leader
          ferretstar | 69m | tom | x
          lives: ★★★★

shaman:
          swan | 47m | tom | x

deputy:
          smoke's rising | 69m | molly | x

medicine cat:
          bumbletail | 77m | tom | x
          poppyleaf | 44m | molly | x
          sunnysprout | 15m | molly | x

⇁ patients
          flintnose | 59m | molly | x

senior warriors:
          orchidstep | 72m | she-cat |x
          kumonryu | 69m | tom | x
          cicadaflutter | 72m | she-cat | x
          dawntuft | 76m | she-cat | x
          sunpeak | 71m | tom | x
          brandy | 69m | molly | x

warriors:
          goosecloud | 48m | tom | x
          boulderfoot | 48m | tom | x
          shellskip | 48m | tom | x
          lionwatcher | 44m | molly | x
          brookrunner | 44m | molly | x
          brindleclaw | 42m | tom | x
          starling | 55m | tom | x
          admonium | 55m | tom | x
          demelza | 55m | molly | x
          ivystripe | 38m | molly | x
          turtlefur | 38m | molly | x
          mousecurl | 35m | molly | x
          rabbitclaw | 33m | tom | x
          jasper | 29m | tom | x
          dippertuft | 28m | molly | x / growth
          cottonleaf | 28m | molly | x
          fawntail | 28m | molly | x
          juniperclaw | 28m | tom | x
          mudspots | 58m | tom | x
          maelstrom | 30m | molly | x
          cricketcall | 25m | tom | x
          antheart | 38m | tom | x
          duskwillow | 33m | tom | x
          tansybloom | 22m | molly | x
          elmtail | 37m | tom | x
          bayfish | 33m | tom | x
          webstripe | 31m | tom | x
          barknose | 19m | tom | x
          oakstem | 25m | tom | x
          newtberry | 57m | trans-tom | x
          applenose | 50m | molly | x
          peachleaf | 13m | molly | x
          stormwhisker | 13m | molly | x
          flywing | 13m | molly | x
          toadbloom | 13m | molly | x
          cinderstripe | 13m | tom | x

intermediates:
          disabled warriors who cannot meet the daily quota
          of hunting and patrolling. instead, they learn about
          herbs, help kitting, and do other daily clan tasks.

flurryheart | 40m | molly | x
          woodfern | 24m | molly | x
          olivebranch | 69m | tom | x

apprentices:
          locustpaw | 13m | molly | x
          maplepaw | 13m | tom | x
          beechpaw | 7m | tom | x
          foxpaw | 7m | molly | x
          minkpaw | 7m | molly | x
          rowanpaw | 7m | tom | x
          marigoldpaw | 7m | molly | x
          mothpaw | 7m | molly | x
          pearpaw | 7m | tom | x
          cinnamonpaw | 7m | tom | x

kings & queens:

adanya | 29m | molly | x
          bea | 72m | molly | x
          ivoryfang | 44m | molly | x

kits:

adanya's litter
          amare | 4m | tom | x
          sanura |4m | molly | x

bea's litter
          mallowkit | 4m | molly | x
          mintkit | 4m | tom | x
          hollykit | 4m | molly | x
          olivekit | 4m | tom | x

ivoryfang's litter
          pebblekit | 3m | molly | x
          wolfkit | 3m | tom | x

fostered kits:
          n/a

elders:
          falconwatcher | 114m | tom | x
          dogtooth | 85m | molly | x
          ale | 89m | tom | x
          lilystripe | 88m | molly | x

medicine store
    borage leaves | produces milk, helps fever | x4
    catmint | greencough remedy | x6
    chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches, kitting | x1
    cobwebs | bandage | x4 x0
    goldenrod | healing wounds | x2 x0
    watermint | bellyache remedy | x3
    goatweed | eases anxiety, grief | x1
    lavender | fever and chill remedy | x1
    poppy seeds | eases pain, helps sleep, soothes shock | x6
    broom | poultice for broken limbs and wounds | x3
    tansy | cures coughs, wounds and poisons. | x3
    chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches | x1
    oak leaves | stops infection from setting in | x1
    thyme | calms anxiety, shock, stress | x2 x1
    yarrow | extracts poison, causes vomitting | x4
    marigold | stops infection and bleeding | x4
    juniper berries | calms, soothes aches | x1
    comfrey | eases stiffness, broken joints | x2
    sweetsedge | eases infection | x3
    cob nuts | x1
    heather nectar | x3
    alder bark | x2
    dandelion | x1
    hawk/chickweed | x4
    mouse bile | x4
    blackberry | x2
    lambs ear | x2
    rush | x2
    parsley | x1
    garlic | x1
    nettle | x1
    chamomile | x1
    mallow | x3
    ragwort | x3
    rosemary | x2
    horsetail | x4
    bindweed | x1
    willow bark | x1
    burdock | x1
    daisy leaf | x1
    lovage | x1
    mint | x3
    oak leaf | x3
    foxglove seeds | x1
    juniper | x1
    elder leaf | x1 x0
    raspberry leaf | x1
    dock | x1
    catchweed | x1
    ivy leaf | x2
    stick | x2
    honey | x1
    celadine | x3
    willow leaves | x2
    colt's foot | x2
    bright-eye | x1
    beech | x1

fresh-kill pile:
    mouse | x19 | 1 servings
    vole | x21 x20 | 1 servings
    squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x25 x18 | 2 servings
    small fish | x2 | 2 servings
    big fish | x4 | 3 servings

mentors:
    update soon dude

deceased cats:
    larkstream | greencough
    patch | greencough poisoned
    almondflower & unnamed kit | birthing complications
    otterstripe | drowned
    blackpatch | poisoned
    lilypaw | fox attack
    squirreltuft | greencough
    dovewatcher | frostbite & greencough
    dragonfly | childbirth
    coppertooth | patrol attack
    chestnut | patrol attack
    thriftkit, redkit, beetlekit | kitcough
    hollykit | full paralysis

family:
    orchidstep & father | goosecloud, boulderfoot, mist, shellskip
    dawntuft & father | poppyleaf, ivoryfang, lionwatcher
    tigerspring & father | brookrunner, brindleclaw, sheepheart
    owlbloom & lightningstripe | otterstripe, nettleflower, mintfur
    cicadaflutter & ferretfur | locustpaw
    brandy & olivebranch | ivystripe, turtlefur
    newtberry & starling | stormpaw, flypaw
    willowtail & goosecloud | petalpaw, valerianpaw, minnowpaw
    flurryheart & brindleclaw | maplepaw, peachpaw (adopted)
    pigeonfoot & unnamed father | tansybloom, lilypaw
    almondflower & sunpeak | dippertuft, cottonleaf, juniperclaw, sagefur, fawntail
    demelza & admonium | millie, beau, jasper, freya, adanya
    sootstar & rivergum |rattlepaw, viperpaw
    adanya & cricketcall | amare, sanura
    bea & bumbletail | mallowkit, mintkit, olivekit, hollykit
    dragonfly & antheart | foxkit, minkkit, marigoldkit, rowankit, beekit
    applenose & mudspots | beetlekit, mothkit, redkit, cloverkit, thriftkit
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venn1e » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:11 am

RuinClan

A secretive clan, this clan does not welcome insiders nor do they converse with other clans very often. When in need, however, they will bring in strangers. Ruinclan is often considered 'cold' or 'dangerous', but in reality, they're all just pretty shy. Most of the cats are quiet and reserved, but they're not rude. They live in a heavily wooded forest, where a structure of TwoLeg ruins lay in the center, hence the clan name. A river swirls around the ruins and leads off to who knows where. The clan is full of dark and light browns, a few ginger cats, and the occasional sandy-colored cat. They treat their elders and kits the best, but believe that medicine cats are sent directly from Starclan. They're very religious and offer prey to Starclan once every moon. They leave the prey offerings inside of the ruins, and the leader and medicine cats are the only ones allowed inside.
The forest's predators consist mainly of foxes, badgers, and birds of prey. It's rare, yet possible, to encounter bears, but they're never close enough to the camp to cause damage.
Ruinclan’s main prey is rabbits, mice, squirrels, and birds. Some cats like to fish, but most of them don’t see the point.
Last edited by venn1e on Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
venn1e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:46 pm

Fireclan
Number of Cats: 81

"Are you ready?"
"Kinda... are you sure it's time?"
"Absolutely. You'll be fine."
Smokewhisker purred happily, Pebblepaw a little unsure of his skills. They padded out of camp together as the sun was setting in the sky. "Why are we leaving so late again?"
"So we can be lead by our ancestors to a special place."
"Where?"
"You'll see, just be patient."
Pebblepaw huffed a bit, not wanting to wait to find out, but stayed quiet as Smokewhisker lead him to the outer edges of the territory where a river bended. Smokewhisker sat down. Pebblepaw looked at his mentor with a tilted head. "Why are we here? It's nothing special and it's the dead of night! I don't understand..."
Smokewhisker stayed silent. "Smokewhisker?" Pebblepaw pushed, padding around to see Smokewhisker's eyes closed. "What's going on?"
"Patience... just be quiet and close your eyes..." Smokewhisker said calmly in a quiet tone. Pebblepaw, though questioning why, sat down and closed his eyes in silence as instructed. The two sat there in silence for a few hours, which quickly felt like too long to the poor apprentice. Right when Pebblepaw was about to open his eyes and say this was useless, Smokewhisker spoke. "Emotions are like the river, constantly flowing and moving through." he said, the sound of the river surrounding the pair. "There is never a right answer, but we are here to heal in ways medicine cats can't."
Pebblepaw looked at his leader, the rising sun making the cold river turn golden. "We came here at night to show that everything changes together, even through the dark times, and finds its way to the life no matter what happens." Smokewhisker continued, opening his eyes to look at Pebblepaw. "Let's see how far your training has taken you."

[Blazepool gathers herbs]
[Valleyglow uses one ragwart on Pebblepaw]
[Valleyglow uses one bindweed on Nightpaw]
[Boulderpaw - 2 moons]
[Smokewhisker speaks with Blackpaw]
[Forgottennose trains Shadowpaw in climbing]
[Coltsface trains Blackpaw in climbing]
[Jaggedear trains Stillpaw in climbing]
[Tatteredpelt trains Poppypaw in climbing]
[Slitear trains Cherrypaw in swimming]
[Willowfern trains Ravenpaw in swimming]
[Lavendernose trains Aspenpaw in fishing]
[Snowheart trains Firpaw in hunting]
[Riverstripe trains Oakpaw in advanced swimming]
[Valleyglow trains Pinepaw in combat]
[Firestripe trains Brightpaw in fishing]
[Lionheart trains Fuzzypaw in combat]
[Ambereyes trains Marigoldpaw in hunting]
[Brindlestripe trains Snowpaw in swimming]
[Reedtail trains Icepaw in combat]
[Smokewhisker evaluates Pebblepaw]
[Jaggedear and Greystar evaluate Galepaw]
[Lavenderfoot and Greystar evaluate Nightpaw]
[Goldenflower and Greystar evaluate Lunarpaw]
[Littleheart and Greystar evaluate Smokepaw]
[Summitkit is named Summitpaw, Birchfur's apprentice]
[Rosinkit is named Rosinpaw, Cloudstride's apprentice]
[Saltkit is named Saltpaw, Brightheart's apprentice]
[Mudkit is named Mudpaw, Puddlefoot's apprentice]
[Goosekit is named Goosepaw, Burnettface's apprentice]
[Flintkit is named Flintpaw, Sandsweep's apprentice]
[Oceankit is named Oceanpaw, Emberfoot's apprentice]
[Halfkit is named Halfpaw, Daisypatch's apprentice]
[Beekit is named Beepaw, Ashfur's apprentice]
[Burnettface, Sandsweep, Brightheart, Snowtrail, Quailcloud, and Emberfoot hunt]
[Puddlefoot, Willowshade, Silvertail, Birchfur, Cloudstride, and Ashfur hunt]
[Rippleface, and Coaljaw patrol the boarders]
[___ patrol the boarders]
[Sunsplash, Honeygaze, Daisypatch, the queens, and Halfpaw watch the kits for the moon]
[Romances/Kittings here]

Deathclan
Number of Cats: 19

Barkstar sat before his clan with rage burning inside of him, Tawnypelt sitting in the middle of the group. "Seems our ways are too much for Tawnypelt, here..." he hissed, his new second in command sitting beside him with a dark stare at the queen. Tawnypelt's kits lay around her in fear, her tail wrapped tightly around them all. "And what if I tried to give my young a better life than this?" She protested. Barkstar snarled. "You should be punished for your actions! Trying to aid the enemy?!"
"No!" Cried out another cat. Tawnypelt looked back to see Crowfeather, with her kits, step forward. "We need all the numbers we can get, we just need to keep a closer eye on her." she said confidently. Barkstar seemed to flinch a bit at Crowfeather interjecting, the memory of Juniperleap crossing his mind, but quickly shook it away. He looked to Hemlockface. "Why would you want to keep such weakness in our clan?" the second in command thundered. All the kits cowered behind their mothers at his anger, but still the two queens stood strong. "As I said: gain numbers. Isn't that what you want, Barkstar?" She said, eyes boring into the false leader. Barkstar looked up to match her gaze and responded through gritted teeth. "Yes..."
"Then let her stay. Robinfur and I will keep an eye on her." Crowfeather continued. Barkstar looked to the newest queen in the clan, who nodded in agreement. Barkstar hissed once again and stood, turning to stalk away. "If she slips up once more no one can stop me!" he yowled, Hemlockface following close behind his leader.
As the clan dispersed from their meeting, the queens all gathered together on their way back to the nursery. "I don't know how Starclan gave him his nine lives..." Robinfur sighed. "Maybe it wasn't Starclan..." Crowfeather responded solemnly. Tawnypelt stayed silent, staring at her kits as they made their way back to the only safe place in camp. Her heart prayed she could find a way to protect them...

[Healer actions here]
[Barkstar, Hemlockface, and Crabjaw patrol the boarders]
[Thief actions here]
[Fighter actions here]
[Tigerfang trains Lobsterpaw in combat]
[Tawnypelt, Crowfeather, and Robinfur watch the kits]
[Other actions here]

The clans consume five birds and a mouse, 16 servings!
[Note to mod: Text Here]
Total Number of Cats: 100

Fireclan
    Leader:
    Greystar | 35 moons | Male |

Deputy:
    Forgottennose | 41 moons | Male |

Head Medicine Cat:
    Valleyglow | 38 moons | Female | -2 moons

Nursery Medicine Cat:
    Blazepool | 20 moons | Male |

General Medicine Cat:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Warriors:
    Silvertail | 78 moons | Female |
    Goldenflower | 90 moons | Female |
    Rippleface | 86 moons | Male |
    Brindlestripe | 44 moons | Male |
    Tatteredpelt | 93 moons | Female |
    Willowshade | 70 moons | Female |
    Coltsface | 66 moons | Male |
    Puddlefoot | 29 moons | Male |
    Riverstripe | 33 moons | Female |
    Lavenderfoot | 50 moons | Female |
    Willowfern | 93 moons | Female |
    Firestripe| 27 moons | Male |
    Lavendernose | 27 moons | Female | -FR paw paralyzed
    Sweetpatch | 36 moons | Female |
    Lionheart | 27 moons | Male |
    Reedtail | 26 moons | Female |
    Jaggedear | 46 moons | Male |
    Slitear | 46 moons | Male |
    Littleheart | 54 moons | Female |
    Snowheart | 33 moons | Male |
    Brightheart | 54 moons | Male |
    Burnettface | 50 moons | Female |
    Ambereyes | 43 moons | Male |
    Birchfur | 69 moons | Female |
    Cloudstride | 23 moons | Male |
    Ashfur | 20 moons | Female |
    Lightfrost | 41 moons | Male |
    Skyear | 22 moons | Male |
    Emberfoot | 20 moons | Female |
    Coaljaw | 20 moons | Male |
    Sandsweep | 16 moons | Male |
    Snowtrail | 45 moons | Female |
    Quailcloud | 51 moons | Female |

Therapists:
    Smokewhisker | 64 moons | Male |

Apprentices:
    Pebblepaw| 16 moons | Male |
    Smokepaw | 14 moons | Male |
    Shadowpaw | 14 moons | Male |
    Blackpaw | 14 moons | Male | -(Temp) mute
    Stillpaw | 14 moons | Female |
    Galepaw | 14 moons | Male |
    Lunarpaw | 14 moons | Female |
    Poppypaw | 14 moons | Female |
    Nightpaw | 14 moons | Male |
    Cherrypaw | 13 moons | Female |
    Boulderpaw | 13 moons | Female | -Paralyzed mid-back down
    Ravenpaw | 13 moons | Male |
    Aspenpaw | 13 moons | Male |
    Firpaw | 13 moons | Male |
    Oakpaw | 13 moons | Male |
    Paperpaw | 13 moons | Female | -Deaf R.Ear
    Pinepaw | 13 moons | Female |
    Brightpaw | 13 moons | Female |
    Fuzzypaw | 12 moons | Male |
    Marigoldpaw | 12 moons | Female |
    Nimbuspaw | 12 moons | Male |
    Snowpaw(right) | 10 moons | Female |
    Icepaw(left) | 10 moons | Female |
    Ebonypaw | 7 moons | Female |
    Summitpaw | 6 moons | Male |
    Rosinpaw | 6 moons | Female |
    Saltpaw | 6 moons | Male |
    Mudpaw | 6 moons | Male |
    Goosepaw | 6 moons | Female |
    Flintpaw | 6 moons | Male |
    Oceanpaw | 6 moons | Female |
    Halfpaw | 6 moons | Male | -Deaf L.ear
    Beepaw | 6 moons | Male |

Nursery Hands:
    Daisypatch | 42 moons | Female |

Queens:
    Shadowstride | 91 moons | Female | -Permanent
    Twoeyes | 53 moons | Female | -Permanent
    Jaguarpelt | 54 moons | Female |
    Yewfeather | 63 moons | Female | -2 moons
    Greypelt | 38 moons | Female | -2 moons
    Leopardeye | 34 moons | Female | -2 moons

Kits:
    Hollowkit | 4 moons | Female |

Elders:
    Sunsplash | 100 moons | Female |
    Honeygaze | 107 moons | Male |

Family:
    Here

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Forestclan | Simonpet
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Here

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x6 | 1 servings
    Mice | x4 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x3 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x9 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Here

Deceased Cats:
    Featherkit♀ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Riverkit♂ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Ravenkit♀ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Poppykit(left)♀ | Poisoned by Juniperleap | 3 moons
    Skypaw♂ | Drowned | 7 moons
    Dovekit♀ | Stillborn | 0 moons
    Softcrow♀ | Old Age | 177 moons
    Crowwhisker♂ | Old Age | 166 moons
    Saltwind♂ | Murdered by Snaketail | 64 moons
    Fernheart♀ | Poisoned by Barktail | 70 moons
    Flickerkit♂ | Poisoned by Barktail | 0 moons
    Bramblestrike♂ | Murdered by Juniperleap | 29 moons
    Timberstar♂ | Murdered by Juniperleap | 74 moons
    Stonebark♂ | Murdered by Juniperleap | 61 moons
    Hollypelt♀ | Murdered by Snaketail | 54 moons
    Rainpelt♀ | Murdered by Juniperleap | 63 moons
    Juniperleap♀ | Killed by Timberstar | 30 moons
    Snaketail♂ | Killed by Valleyglow | 27 moons
    Lunarglow♀ | Murdered by Snaketail | 99 moons
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Age

Powers:
    Brightpaw | Attract one cat on every patrol | 9% Fatality chance |
    Cat Name | Power | Condition (If applicable) | Proof

First Post:

#NewLeafKits4Ever

Deathclan
    Leader:
    Barkstar | 75 moons | Male |

Second Command:
    Hemlockface | 48 moons | Male |

Healer:

Fighters:
    Crabjaw | 36 moons | Male |

Thieves:
    Tigerfang | 36 moons | Male |

In Training:
    Lobsterpaw | | 11 moons | Male |

Mothers:
    Tawnypelt | 46 moons | Female |
    Crowfeather | 30 moons | Female |
    Robinfur | 32 moons | Female |

Weaklings:
    Tansykit | 1 moons | Female |
    Salmonkit | 1 moons | Male |
    Ashkit | 1 moons | Male |
    Charkit | 1 moons | Male |
    ---
    Dawnkit | 2 moon | Female |
    Duskkit | 2 moon | Male |
    Moonkit | 2 moon | Female |
    Shadekit | 2 moon | Male |
    ---
    Flamekit(top) | 2 moons | Male |
    Gingerkit(bottom) | 2 moons | Female |
    Pollenkit | 2 moons | Female |

Family:
    Here

Medicine Store
    Here

Mentors:
    Here

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | Age

Powers:
    Cat Name | Power | Condition (If applicable) | Proof

First Post:

Map:

#NewLeafKits4Ever
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me