Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Postby carpe noctem. » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:08 am

๐’๐”๐Œ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐๐Ž๐‘๐„๐€๐’
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    population. 01 โ €โ €males. 01 โ €โ €females. 00
    non-binary. 00 โ € servings. 02 โ €godly requ
    est
    . now โ €โ €โ €den decay. 05 โ € โ € pebbles. 23
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

A lone maine coon laid across the old rooftop of an abandoned cabin, licking at blood-soaked claws. His dark tabby pelt glowed in the moonlight, piercing yellow eyes hardened as he stared out at the snowy forest beyond him. The metallic scent of blood filled his senses, blinding him from anything else, though it seemed as though he cared little for it, despite his once-white paws turned crimson with the blood. If one were to approach the feline, they would expect him to be severely injured, perhaps injured by another. But the blood he wore was not his own, except for that which was on his face, as he had sustained a large cut through his left eye, something that was certain to scar.
    โ € However, he paid little mind to it, giving his pelt a brief shake before lifting himself up and off the roof, leaping gracefully down to the fencing that was near to the home. The soft crunch of snow beneath his paws silenced his movements as he moved along the wooden fence, trotting across it without a word. His expression remained cold, even colder than the ice that hung from the cabin and snow beneath his paws.
    โ € As he reached the end of the fence, he jumped down. Although, this was not without a quick glance behind his shoulder, yellow eyes like daggers as he looked at the limp body of his brother laying face down in the snow, blood pooling around him.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

consumption.
      summit of boreas fasts.

border patrols.
      azazel patrols.
      ceremonial events.
      azazel asks the gods for his nine lives.

supply patrols.
      azazel searches for den supplies.
      godly requests.
      azazel requests a regent.

hunting patrols..
      azazel hunts.

mod notes. the boreas cats are strictly maine coons, norwegian forest cats, himalayans and birmans.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ”‚
โ €โ €๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†.
โ™• azazel, 21m, โ™€ โ™‚.
โ†ช โœž โœž โœž โœž โœž โœž โœž โœž โœž

โ €โ €๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡ ๐‚๐‹๐€๐’๐’๐Œ๐„๐.
โ™• name, 00m, โ™€ โ™‚.

โ €โ €๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐’.
โ™• name, 00m, โ™€ โ™‚.โ €
    โ €โ €๐‘๐„๐†๐„๐๐“.
    โ†ช

โ €โ €๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐„๐‘๐’.

โ €โ € ๐๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐๐’.
    โ™• name, 00m, โ™€ โ™‚.
    โ €โ €๐–๐€๐‘๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š.
    โ†ช

โ €โ €๐๐€๐†๐„๐’.

โ €โ €๐…๐€๐๐‹๐„-๐“๐„๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘๐’.
    โ™• name, 00m, โ™€ โ™‚.
    โ €โ €๐Š๐ˆ๐๐†'๐’ ๐†๐”๐€๐‘๐ƒ.
    โ†ช

โ €โ €๐๐”๐๐ˆ๐‹๐’.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ €โ €๐๐”๐€๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‚๐Š.
โ™• lemming, 00, 1 serving.
โ™• carrion, 00, 1 serving.
โ™• ptarmigan, 00, 2 serving.
โ™• snowshoe hare, 00, 2 serving.
โ™• cod, 00, 3 serving.
โ™• snowy owl, 00, 3 serving.
    โ €โ €๐‡๐„๐‘๐๐€๐‹ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„.
    โ™• name, 00, desc.โ €

โ €โ €๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐“๐„๐Œ๐’.
    โ™• name, 00, desc.โ €
    โ €โ €๐“๐„๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜.
    โ™• east, clan, user.
    โ™• west, clan, user.
    โ™• north, clan, user.
    โ™• south, clan, user.โ €
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WhisperClan

Postby *~GECKO~* » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:38 am

PheonionFox wrote:Image

x

Blossomstar | 32 moons | She-cat | X
โ†ช Lives: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
Stormwhisker | 34 moons | Tom | X
Otterfang | 32 moons | Tom | X

[left]Image
Splittail | 46 moons | She-cat | X
Snowdusk | 28 moons | She-cat | X
Breeze | 27 moons | Tom | X
Eicko | 23 moons | Molly | X
Snowflake | 22 moons | Molly | X
Blightwing | 16 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices
Torpaw | 12 moons | She-cat | X
Mischiefpaw |12 moons | She-cat | X
Fauna | 11 moons | She-cat | X
Echo | 8 moons | Tom | X
Daisypaw | 8 moons | She-cat | X
Icypaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
Tsunamipaw | 8 moons | She-cat | X
Splashpaw | 8 moons | She-cat | X

Harekit | 3 moons | She-cat | X
Dawnkit | 3 moons | She-cat | X

[/right]

Currently we have 19 cats
Next Moonpool visit: may 9, 2019
My clan uses 4 servings

{all apprentices train}
{blossomstar requests 1 warrior from moonpool}
{all apprentices train, torpaw, mischiefpaw and fauna do their warrior assessments. }
{stormwhisker and splashpaw do an herb patrol.}
{torpaw and mischiefpaw go on a patrol with breeze and daisypaw.}
{tsunamipaw and otterfang do a prey patrol.}

writing another time.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ groveclan - 040 ]

Postby solyn » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:28 pm

๐†๐‘๐Ž๐•๐„๐‚๐‹๐€๐ !!
# of cats; 84 (โ™€: 40 / โ™‚: 44)
servings req'd; 14 servings (90)
next moonpool visit; any time
pebbles; 32

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•ž๐• ๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•˜๐• ,
Redrunner's body lay in the centre of camp, adorned with lavender to hide the death-scent, and adorned with wild flowers and pine needles that cats of the clan had managed to salvage before the snow had begun to fall. Now, most of the clan had retreated back inside the dens, save a few who sat a quiet vigil over the elder's body.
Fallowshimmer wrapped around his friend's unmoving body, fond smile still settled on his features. A little way away, Maplefall nestled into Badgerstar's warm fur, Midnightstream on the other side of her to bracket his mother from the cold. Lionheart and Ashenstrike huddled close together, eyes turned up to the stars. Avocetnose and Sandcatcher huddled tightly together, shuddering against the cold, with Quailberry and Hazelskip wrapped together not far from them. From the medicine den, Goldleaf appeared, settling herself at Fallowshimmer's side to protect him against the falling snow.
"Shouldn't you be worrying about the young ones?" Fallowshimmer asked, nodding to the short-hair cats. "They're going to catch a cold if they're out here for much longer." Goldleaf gave him a stern look.
"As are you, Fallowshimmer."
"Ah, but I'm an old cat now," he said with a twinkle in his eye, "soon, I will return to the earth, much as Redrunner has. The old coot is probably laughing at us right now, sitting out in the middle of the snow and freezing our tails off just to see him to StarClan." The fondness on his face deepend, as he gave a wistful sigh. "Oh, but he will be so happy to go. To see his mate again, in the stars. And when I see a shooting star in Silverpelt the next time the sky is clear, I know that will be him, sprinting through the sky."
"A nice way to look at it," Goldleaf said, curling her tail over her paws. "I guess it gets easier, the more you've lost, doesn't it?" Fallowshimmer nodded, eyes tracking Falcongaze and Oakback as they appeared from the warrior's den to settle either side of Hazelskip and Quailberry, unbothered by the cold under their thicker pelts.
"I'll be okay in the den, Goldleaf," he said with an amused smile, "I can feel the worry radiating off of you, but I promise I'll be okay. You've plenty of young apprentices now, and I know they'll come to visit me, perhaps for fun now that Redrunner isn't about to scare them off with his cranky attitude. Although, I do suppose there's not a cat who could rival you now." Goldleaf scoffed, playfully nipping the tom's ear.
"This is what I get for being concerned for my clan, I suppose," she said, and Fallowshimmer let out a tinkling laugh. Shaking her head, Goldleaf stood. "Sandcatcher, Avocetnose, get over here and huddle with this old fool. If any of you out here catch a cold, I'll be very cross, and I'm sure Redrunner would laugh at you for doing so at his expense." A tinkling laugh echoed around the basin, sounding far away and close at the same time. The cats exchanged surprised glances, before Fallowshimmer's face creased into a fond smile, and he let out a purr as the younger cats curled up at his side, stretching out their noses to touch Redrunner's still body.
"It appears," Fallowshimmer said, a purr on the tip of his tongue, "that he's laughing at us already, my dear."

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

"No way," Dusklight's face broke out into a grin as an embarrassed looking Halfpond bashfully ducked his head. "No way; finally! Sedgefire! Sedgefire, Novella, Mousestone, come on! Come here for a second!" Dusklight's yowling brought his friends from all ends of the camp, padding closer curiously. Wolverinejaw hovered at Sedgefire's shoulder, ears pricked in amusement as Dawnblossom gave her brother a mock-glare that barely held up under the weight of her grin.
"Oh, Dusklight, you're making a scene."
"What's he doing that for?" Mousestone asked, tilting her head curiously as Novella brushed against her shoulder.
"I asked Dawnblossom to be my mate-" Halfpond started.
"She said yes!" Dusklight crowed, and the the group broke out into happy exclamations and well-wishes, crowding around the new couple to touch noses to cheeks and purr in delight. Dusklight's tail lifted high over his back like a banner as he nuzzled his sister's cheek, purring deeply as she rested her jaw on top of his head, looking amused.
"You're such a pain," she said, and Dusklight grinned crookedly, taking a step back to let Mousestone dart forward and gush excitedly with her friend. Novella settled at Dusklight's shoulder, giving him an amused look. He grinned back at her, leaning on her shoulder and resting their heads together. Novella gave a little rumbling purr.
"I know, it's sweet isn't it? Seems like everyone's growing up and pairing off these days." Novella gave him a pointed look. "Oh, hopefully sometime soon, Novi." He cast an idle glance toward the direction of the HazeClan border, and QuickClan beyond. "I want to be loved. It seems so wonderful, and I... well. I hope it's sooner than I expect that I get to experience it. I hope one day I'm as happy as you and Mousestone are." Novella touched her nose to his cheek, and he let out a laugh. "You're right. No one could ever be quite as good together as you two."

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

As the sun began to set on another Leaf-bare day, apprentices broke off from their training and wandered back toward their mentors. The older cats stood around in a small semi-circle, laughing with Frecklepaw and Eveningpaw as they demonstrated some of their moves. Russetpaw hung back, glancing at his other sister, who stared north toward the mountains. After a moment of hesitation, he turned and padded toward her, gently bumping her shoulder with his own.
"Hey. What's going on?" He asked, causing Morningpaw to glance away, down at her paws. "It's not like you to be unfocused during training. Is everything okay?" He pressed close to his sister, gaining a tiny smile from him, undoubtedly meant to be reassuring but not quite making it all the way to being convincing.
"I'm... alright. Just a little... out of sorts, I think." She sighed, shifting from foot to foot. "I don't know what it is. I guess part of it is all the change: being out of HazeClan, and then being here and not knowing anyone- it's frustrating. I'm not like Frecklepaw and Eveningpaw, I can't just turn on the charm and be okay with things, and I'm not like you either, I-"
"Of course you're not," Russetpaw said gently, touching his nose to his sister's forehead, "every cat is different, and no one blames you for needing different things to us. I know it's a lot to process, but you're not alone in this. I'm here for you, and so are Eveningpaw and Frecklepaw. My plan was to let them make friends, and then just subtly insert myself into their friendship circle. You're welcome to borrow my gameplan if you like." Morningpaw let out a laugh, leaning on her brother with a sigh.
"I don't know how you were born with such a good head on your shoulders, but I love you. Thanks for being here for me, and for understanding." Russetpaw purred, nuzzling his sister between her ears.
"I love you too. What are big brothers for?"

๐•ฅ๐• ๐••๐•’๐•ช,
"Hey, stranger! Wait up!" Morningpaw paused, one paw poised just above the ground. She turned to see Tuipaw trotting toward her, while the other apprentices wandered toward their mentors to get ready for training. Morningpaw gave him an amused smile, turning to face him properly, head cocked.
"Something the matter, layabout?" He laughed a little, wincing as if pretending to have been struck.
"Layabout? I'm hurt."
"You did take the shortcut in learning my siblings' names." Tuipaw shrugged, grinning at Morningpaw as she smiled back at him. They stood, paused in the centre of camp, close enough that Morningpaw's long fur brushed his shoulder if the wind moved in just the right way. Tuipaw's eyes met hers, before they both looked away, embarrassed.
"I just wanted to say... good luck with training today, yeah? I hope Crowpaw and Starlingpaw don't give you too much trouble." Morningpaw smiled a little.
"That's all you wanted to say? I'm sure I'll be fine." Tuipaw shrugged again.
"Any excuse to talk to you, right?" Morningpaw's jaw dropped, but before she could reply, Tuipaw's mentor called for him. He shot Morningpaw a crooked smile, before turning and bounding toward Sootface, tail raising as the speckled tom leaned down to touch noses with him in greeting. As the pair strolled toward the camp entrance, he turned to look back at Morningpaw. Their eyes met, and she smiled at him, gently, before shaking her head and turning to make her way toward a waiting Woodbloom.

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

The medicine den always had a warmth about it, Sootface had decided. With the last rays of the Leaf-bare sun turning the interior of the den a warm golden colour, it felt like descending into a hug. Spidernose was fluffing one of the nests with feathers and moss, careful not to wake a sleeping Bramblekit. The poor thing had come down with a cough, and was spending time in the medicine den so that his other siblings weren't at risk.
"Shouldn't you be doing warrior things?" Spidernose asked, not sounding displeased to see him. Sootface shot him a warm smile.
"Training's over for the day," he said, settling a safe distance away and putting his tail over his paws. "Don't tell me you're losing all track of time down here. Cruel of Goldleaf and Mousestone to keep you here if that's the case." Spidernose shook his head good-naturedly, motioning for Sootface to follow him. The gnarled roots of the tree made for a wonderful, open cavern, with an off shoot for herb storage and another for the medicine cats to sleep.
Spidernose hopped into his nest, and Sootface climbed in behind him, settling around the black tom as he leaned back into him with a pleased sigh. Immediately, Sootface got to work grooming the other, washing behind his ears with comforting strokes of his tongue. Spidernose purred a little.
"It's good to see you again, you know," he mewed, tail curling around himself as he tilted his head back to look at Sootface. The speckled tom grinned, licking Spidernose's snout so that it wrinkled, making him laugh.
"You see me all the time," he said, "how's Bramblekit doing?"
"He'll be fine, I think. It doesn't look like greencough, he's not running a fever or anything. We're still watching him, just in case though. I don't think he'll be apprenticed till a moon later than his siblings though, unfortunately. We don't want to run the risk of them getting sick as well."
"Will that keep Flowershine in the nursery?"
"Possibly, unless another queen moves in to take care of him for the extra time that he needs, otherwise I'm sure Goldleaf would love to have him here, getting underfoot. I know we need all paws on deck when it comes to Leafbare, but it seems that we're doing just fine this year."
"Don't jinx it," Sootface murmured, giving Spidernose a smile. "Leafbare isn't over quite yet."
"And when it is? Will you still be too cold to sleep in your nest alone at night?"
"New-leaf isn't always the warmest either," Sootface mused, and Spidernose chuckled, turning to tuck his face against the other tom's neck.

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

"Hey!" Flamepaw looked up with a start as Cherrypaw slid up next to him on the tramp back to camp. The ginger tom laughed at his friend, elbowing him companionably with a happy purr.
"Hey yourself, Cherrypaw, nice moves." The long-haired tom gave a sweeping dip, stumbling a little to right himself and earning an amused look from his sister. Cherrypaw stuck his tongue out at her and she snorted, turning back to her parents to continue talking to them as Maplefall, Rivuletflight and Flamepaw's siblings continued on ahead, Squirrelwhisker and Flintburr bringing up the rear and chatting amicably.
"Why thank you, my dear friend Flamepaw, your faith in my efforts instills within me the most confidence that I will be the greatest warrior this clan has ever seen." He puffed up his chest, but he couldn't keep a straight face for more than a second before he burst into a fit of giggles, stumbling slightly as Flamepaw snorted and knocked shoulders with him again. Fernpaw dropped back to walk alongside them, purring in amusement.
"What are you two knuckleheads getting up to?" She asked, casting her brother a look.
"Who? Me? Getting up to mischief? I would never-"
"Wrong," said Fernpaw.
"Liar," said Flamepaw simultaneously, making Cherrypaw gasp in mock offense.
"Excuse me! The insinuation that I, Cherrypaw, first-born son of Lionheart, deputy of GroveClan, and Ashenstrike, esteemed warrior of GroveClan and brother to the illustrious Fernpaw, would ever cause mischief on purpose for no reason other than my own amusement, at the sake of my clan members is just- it's- well-"
"Blasphemous?" Fernpaw asked, barely stifling a laugh as Flamepaw giggled heartily.
"Yes! Blasphemous."
"Still a liar," she retorted, and Cherrypaw whined, turning his attention to his parents, who were watching the conversation with amusement. Ashenstrike purred, green eyes glittering.
"Oh, don't look at me. You definitely are a troublemaker, you have your mother's genes."
"No, my love, he gets that from you," Lionheart retorted, shouldering her mate hard enough to send him stumbling. She smiled, smugly, purring as Ashenstrike launched back, trying to nudge her off her feet. As the pair of them shouldered each other, a deep laugh from behind them brought the family back to attention, swinging their gazes toward a smiling Flintburr.
"Have you ever considered they get it from both of you?" Lionheart and Ashenstrike exchanged a grin, before Lionheart nodded to the big tom and raised her voice.
"First apprentice to knock down Flintburr gets first priority from the fresh-kill pile tonight." As the first snowflakes of the night started to fall, Flintburr's yowling laughter echoed around the forest as a wave of young apprentices surged toward him.

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

โœฆ servings consumed
14/14 - x10 mice, x2 rabbits
โœฆ clan events
spidernose stays in camp to watch over bramblekit
mousestone and goldleaf search for herbs
morningpaw, crowpaw and starlingpaw learn battle
russetpaw, eveningpaw and frecklepaw learn to climb
fernpaw, cherrypaw, flamepaw, pitchpaw, mottlepaw and pebblepaw learn to hunt
tuipaw, ravenpaw, lilacpaw and lavenderpaw learn tracking

mod note; i did not but i added them this post :>
โœฆ patrols
hunting -
1 - hawkthorn, hazelskip, quailberry, harepuddle, avocetnose, sandcatcher
2 - dustfang, sleetbreeze, elkbounce, ternflutter, cormorantpath, fawnrunner
3 - shadowtail, mistcreek, oakback, falcongaze, burningcloud, meadowfang
4 - fircloud, kererucall, roseclaw, pinefeather, cinderdawn, featherpelt
5 - harrierstreak, willowthroat, burrcall, ripplemist, frostbranch, sparkfur
border -
1 - dusklight, wolverinejaw, sedgefire, adderstorm, grouseclaw, novella
supplies -
1 - stonepatch, dawnblossom, halfpond, thunderspark, juniperstorm, deerstripe
โ†ช rock priority

affiliate clans wrote:ally clans;
    echoclan | Katrione
    clayclan | hazilnut
    highgarden | eagle,
    hazeclan | nightwolf950
    quickclan | eagle,

enemy clans;
    none yet!

borders;
    north | echoclan | Katrione
    east | spruceclan | gracen
    south | hazeclan | nightwolf950
    west | highgarden | eagle,

inventory wrote:medicine store;
    catmint [2] | greencough
    chervil [5] | wounds/aches
    marigold [5] | wounds
    tansy [2] | coughs
    goldenrod [5] | wounds
    catchweed [3] | poultices
    poppy seeds [3] | pain
    cobwebs [5] | bleeding
    fennel [6] | pain
    raspberry leaves [5] | kitting
    ragwort leaves [4] | strength
    alder bark [1] | toothache
    beech leaves [1] | use ???
    chickweed [9] | coughs
    parsley [1] | bellyache
    rosemary [1] | burial
    willow bark [1] | pain
    bindweed [1] | binds sticks
    blackberry leaves [1] | bee stings
    borage leaves [1] | milk
    bright-eye [1] | cures coughs
    burdock [1] | infections
    broom [2] | breaks/wounds
    burnet [4] | strength
    celandine [4] | eye infections
    horsetail [1] | stops bleeding
    oak leaves [1] | stops infection
    comfrey root [1] | wounds
    daisy leaves [1] | aching joints
    dock [1] | soothes scratches
    chamomile [1] | strength
    cob nuts [1] | unknown
    coltsfoot [1] | breathing
    dandelion [1] | bee stings
    elder leaves [1] | sprains
    feverfew [1] | fever/headache
    goatweed [1] | eases grief
    hawkweed [1] | greencough
    heather nectar [1] | sweetner
    honey [1] | soothes throats
    ivy leaves [1] | unknown
    juniper berries [1] | bellyaches
    lamb's ear [1] | strength
    lavender [1] | fever/chills
    lovage [1] | unknown
    lungwort [1] | yellowcough
    mallow leaves [1] | bellyache

fresh-kill pile;
    mouse | x1| 1 servings [1]
    vole | x9 | 1 servings [9]
    rabbit | x10 | 2 servings [20]
    bird | x11 | 3 servings [33]
    fish | x11 | 2 servings [22]
    squirrel | x11 | 2 servings [22]
    hare | x9 | 3 servings [27]
    capacity: 134 servings (9 posts)

den materials;
    twigs [0]
    feathers [0]
    moss [3]
    leaves [2]
    rock [0]
    mud [0]

relationships wrote:mentors;
    midnightstream | russetpaw [2]
    โ†ช hunt, stalk
    acornstream | frecklepaw [2]
    โ†ช hunt, stalk
    woodbloom | morningpaw [1]
    โ†ช hunt
    boulderflame | eveningpaw [2]
    โ†ช hunt, stalk
    longriver | crowpaw [1]
    โ†ช hunt
    riverbubble | ravenpaw [2]
    โ†ช hunt, battle
    badgerstar | starlingpaw [1]
    โ†ช hunt
    sootface | tuipaw [2]
    โ†ช hunt, battle
    silvermoon | lilacpaw [2]
    โ†ช hunt, battle
    archibald | lavenderpaw [2]
    โ†ช hunt, battle
    flintburr | fernpaw [0]
    โ†ช skills
    maplefall | cherrypaw [0]
    โ†ช skills
    ashenstrike | pitchpaw [0]
    โ†ช skills
    rivuletflight | mottlepaw [0]
    โ†ช skills
    squirrelwhisker | pebblepaw [0]
    โ†ช skills
    lionheart | flamepaw [0]
    โ†ช skills

deceased cats;
    twilightkit ; murdered by dante
    redrunner ; heart failure/age

family/mates;
    flintburr โ™ฅ silvermoon
    โ†ช halfpond & sedgefire, crowpaw,
    ravenpaw, starlingpaw, tuipaw
    tawnycloud โ™ก shrikecry
    โ†ช shadowtail & hawkthorn
    dustfang โ™ก tanglestep
    โ†ช boulderflame & burrcall
    hawkthorn โ™ฅ acornstream
    โ†ช squirrelwhisker, woodbloom,
    hazelskip
    ripplebound โ™ก junipernose
    โ†ช dawnblossom & dusklight
    eagleleap โ™ก dewfeather
    โ†ช harrierstreak & mousestone
    badgerstar โ™ฅ maplefall
    โ†ช juniperstorm, midnightstream,
    twilightkit; pitchpaw, mottlepaw,
    pebblepaw & flamepaw
    cherryflower โ™ก frostjaw
    โ†ช roseclaw & lionheart
    roseclaw โ™ฅ pinefeather
    โ†ช russetpaw, morningpaw, frecklepaw &
    eveningpaw (dappledwillow)
    stonepatch โ™ฅ fawnrunner
    โ†ช elkbounce, thunderspark, mistcreek
    & deerstripe
    longriver โ™ฅ harrierstreak
    featherpelt โ™ก seneca
    โ†ช avocetnose & ternflutter
    pigeoncall โ™ก reedwhisper
    โ†ช grouseclaw & willowthroat
    shadowtail โ™ฅ dustfang
    โ†ช falcongaze, cinderdawn, sleetbreeze
    & oakback
    burningcloud โ™ฅ meadowfang
    mousestone โ™ฅ novella
    ashenstrike โ™ฅ lionheart
    โ†ช fernpaw, cherrypaw
    boulderflame โ™ฅ flowershine
    โ†ช brackenkit, bramblekit, thornkit &
    thicketkit
    woodbloom โ™ฅ jayfur
    โ†ช dahliapaw, willowpaw, sparrowpaw,
    twigpaw, wrenpaw, finchpaw (haze)
    niobe โ™ก lancer
    โ†ช novella & archibald
    fircloud โ™ก callie
    โ†ช rivuletflight
    silvermoon โ™ก whitefoot
    โ†ช ripplemist, frostbranch
    burrcall โ™ฅ willowthroat
    harepuddle โ™ก clovertail
    โ†ช quailberry
    riverbubble โ™ก erin
    โ†ช lilacpaw, lavenderpaw
    dawnblossom โ™ฅ halfpond
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quickclan x o26

Postby eagle, » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:23 am

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
never stop running on and on with the wind
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ( archive ) โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

number of cats eighty-eight | forty-six โ™‚ | fourty-one โ™€ | one non-binary | servings needed fourteen (+91)
            next moonpool anytime | injuries flintpaw, peckernose | kittings hawkrise - 1m
            pebbles 20 | den decay 4m

paragraphthe sunset painted the sky in shades of red and orange with a hint of purple creeping around the edges to signal nightfall while cardinalpaw sat at the top of the path that led down to the ravine into quickclan's camp. he breathed deeply through his nose and felt his chest expand with air before exhaling slowly, with a purpose. at the sound of approaching pawsteps coming up the path, cardinalpaw opened his eyes to assess the sky, allowing his mentor to settle in beside him. "you know, when cyanslash came to me about being your mentor, i told him that i didn't think that i was up to it," screechwing said, his voice quiet, blending into the cool night wind that tore across the moorland. the comment pulled an indignant sound from cardinalpaw, who had only ever thought highly about his mentor, though screechwing hushed him before he could speak. "i was one of the newest and youngest warriors then, i was the youngest warrior to get an apprentice when you and the others were given mentors." while screechwing spoke, he studied the sky, just as cardinalpaw had been moments earlier, and his tone was surprisingly relaxed. "so, when i was supposed to train one of redstar's sons, i was floored." at that, cardinalpaw stiffened and he felt the fur at the back of his neck begin to bristle, though screechwing continued to speak:
paragraph"i kept looking around at the other mentors those first few days, and i kept wondering why i was put with them. rookwatcher was the most senior warrior at the time, duneserpent was a great hunter, tallpeak was one of the first warriors, and duskflower has been here longer than most," he said, listing through the various cats with a gentle smile. "and i was just a loner who managed to stumble into a hunting patrol. and i stayed because of oakseed, but suddenly i was training an apprentice. me? who felt i had so little to teach."
paragraph"you taught me everything," cardinalpaw cut in suddenly, and screechwing's smile grew. it was in the moment that screechwing turned to face him that cardinalpaw realized that screechwing was small - smaller than he was. somewhere along the way, cardinalpaw outgrew his mentor from the kit he once was, looking up at the lithe tabby with round eyes. at the same time, screechwing had grown into the clan and could reflect on it with a sense of nostalgia. "everything i know came from you."
paragraphinstead of responding immediately, screechwing ducked his head to smile down at his paws. "everything," he echoed with a soft chuckle, "that's a lot of things." the sun continued to dip lower and lower in the sky, fleeing the approaching indigo hues, and cardinalpaw dared to lean forward and press his nose into screechwing's shoulder.
paragraph"thank you," he murmured softly, to which screechwing rested his chin on top of cardinalpaw's head.
paragraph"thank you for being such a good apprentice. i probably learned more than you did. i can only hope my kits will listen to their mentors like you listened to me," screechwing said with a purr, standing when cardinalpaw picked his head up.
paragraph"no offense, but i've seen your kits," cardinalpaw said, "and knowing that they have you and oakseed as dads? they won't listen to anyone." when screechwing aimed a swipe at his ears, cardinalpaw ducked away with a laugh, dodging easily out of the way. "they'll be great, just a lot to handle. like i said, you and oakseed are their dads. they'll be great." screechwing opened his mouth to answer, but a shout came from further down the path, and cardinalpaw recognized rosepaw's voice calling up to them.
paragraph"redstar called the meeting, get your tails down here or you'll miss the ceremonies." in that moment, cardinalpaw and screechwing exchanged a wide-eyed glance before they sprinted their way down together, screechwing not wanting to miss his kits be made apprentices and cardinalpaw wanting to receive his full name. when the pair reached the gathered clan, redstar raised his eyes to acknowledge them, but he had already begun speaking and didn't falter.
paragraph"tonight we celebrate the growth of our clan. tonight is one for celebration and reflection of all that we have accomplished," redstar was saying, and his gaze passed over cardinalpaw and screechwing to assess the rest of the clan. "and it is my honor to present quickclan and starclan alike with new apprentices and warriors, as those who are ready to learn the ways of our clan, and those who have only recently completed their training." he paused and glanced up at the faint outline of the moon hovering over their heads as twilight intruded, effectively washing the day away.
paragraphredstar flicked his tail then, and cardinalpaw craned his neck to watch as frogkit and kestrelkit darted forward, followed by swoopkit, hootkit, branchkit, and rootkit. valleykit followed after the others, taking her time to join them below redstar's perch. "starclan, i present you with these kits who are ready to enter into their training to become warriors. accept them, as i give them mentors to guide them into the future." with that, redstar jumped down into the space before the kits, and he strode forward. "from this moment forward, you are apprentices of quickclan. valleypaw, your mentor will be brightcreek," redstar said, listing through the new apprentices and their mentors, who came from the crowd to greet their apprentices at the call of their names. when redstar had finished, he stepped back, allowing the clan to cheer for the pairs. in the midst of it, cardinalpaw looked up to see redstar staring directly at him, and cardinalpaw fell silent, meeting his father's gaze until, at last, redstar waved his tail to silence the crowd.
paragraph"we also have several apprentices who have finished their training and passed their assessments. they have earned their full names, and i call upon starclan to look down on them with approval." when redstar nodded to him, peckerpaw stood and padded to redstar, his steps uneven as his limp persisted. after so many moons, it seemed that peckerpaw's leg would never completely heal, his hind leg twisted at an unnatural angle despite the medicine cats' best efforts. even still, he carried himself well from what cardinalpaw could tell, and he had been able to perform in his assessment. "peckerpaw, from this moment forward you will be known as peckernose. starclan honors your determination and resilience," redstar said, and so he went through he different ceremonies for each apprentice, "rosepaw, you shall be known as roselight. starclan honors your warmth and spirit," then, "you shall be known as marshstripe. starclan honors your kindness and loyalty." after marshstripe had backed away, rejoining the clan, redstar gestured to fleetingpaw, who moved forward with grace, his head held high and his fur silver in the gathering moonlight. redstar regared his son for a moment before addressing the clan, "from this moment forward you shall be known as fleetingmoon. starclan honors your intelligence and strength."
paragraphat last, redstar called out to cardinalpaw, who rose on unsteady legs to pad through the gathered cats until he reached his father. their eyes met once more, and redstar held his son's gaze for a long moment before he spoke aloud, "cardinalpaw, from this moment forward, you shall be known as cardinalheart. starclan honors your honesty and altruism." at last, the crowd began to cheer for the new warriors, chanting their names to the sky, though cardinalheart couldn't tear his eyes from his father.
paragraphhis own name felt as if redstar had cursed him, and redstar stood there, as if waiting for cardinalheart to say something. so he did. "i'm not doing it for you," cardinalheart said, his voice lost under the exuberant cheers around them, though he was certain that redstar could hear him still. "i'm doing it for them, for all of them. because they're my siblings and i love them. but you?" he said with a flick of his tail, "you're just the clan leader." before redstar could say anything, cardinalheart turned and felt himself pulled in by the energy of the rest of the clan. there, fleetingmoon met him with a beaming smile.
paragraph"can you believe it?" fleetingmoon said, eyes bright with joy, "we did it!" not for the first time, cardinalheart felt the weight of his knowledge and the desire to tell fleetingmoon everything he knew. through the sea of familiar pelts, he spotted screechwing with oakseed and their kits, and cardinalheart relaxed, his muscles loosening in tension for just a moment, that there was at least one family in the clan that wasn't torn apart.

paragraphas nolan paced the length of the barn, he was ever aware of the eyes that followed him. how many were there? too many to count, he supposed. he remember when it first started, when it was just him and layla, barely managing to scrounge by. how layla had been too sick to move, and how nolan feared that her death was imminent. now, he had power thrumming under his paws.
paragraphlayla herself was lying among the hay, her eyes half-lidded while she watched nolan pace towards and away from her. at last, when the silence had stretched on for too long, she called out to him, only to roll her eyes when he didn't acknowledge her. at that, she stood and blocked his path. "you need to relax," she hissed softly. nolan, however, merely bypassed her entirely on his march, halting only when layla hissed again, louder this time, "you really think that this is helping? because it's not. graham is out there getting them, and you're doing what? nothing," she said, padding closer. nolan turned his face away from her, though she merely spoke directly into his ear, "what do you think that they're thinking, seeing you act like this, huh? their leader, looking like he's on the verge of panicking."
paragraph"and what do you expect me to do?" nolan spat back, "graham has been gone all day, and we haven't heard from them in nearly a moon."
paragraph"you're forgetting," layla argued, lashing her tail, "that graham takes an eternity to get anything done. but he does, and he will. and they have been busy gaining the clan's trust. everything is fine, and will be fine unless you crack," she continued, "so don't crack."
paragraphnolan stared at layla for a long moment before turning from her when a cat entered through the front entrance of the barn. the skinny gray tabby dipped his head to nolan and layla before speaking. "graham has given the signal as instructed," he panted softly from his rush inside, "we are ready to go."
paragraphnolan glanced over his shoulder to layla, who leveled her gaze at him. "like i said," layla purred, her light tone hiding the bite from a moment earlier. "everything is fine." in the same moment, nolan lifted his tail, signaling to the cats in the barn. bodies emerged from the shadows, slipping into formation with ease behind nolan.

paragraphkindleflare was curled up in her nest when she heard a familiar purr. "you're missing the beautiful weather outside," eagleheart said, though kindleflare remained silent. ever since they had gone out hunting together, eagleheart had been rather adamant about speaking with kindleflare. or, rather, he spoke to kindleflare. hunting for eagleheart turned into him speaking about his life before quickclan, asking kindleflare questions about her life in quickclan, to which she offered, at most, a flick of her ears. it wasn't that eagleheart annoyed her, but she didn't feel like talking to anyone. she remained silent ever since she cried over her kits, those who hadn't survived long enough to speak for themselves. they died, and with them went her voice.
paragraphonce, kindleflare loved to speak. she loved little more than talking. being able to chat over her evening meal with the other warriors after a long patrol, gossiping with loonlight about the newest topic. which warrior would get an apprentice next, which molly would be moving into the nursery next. her voice was hers, back then, but now she didn't miss it. instead, she took her time to acknowledge eagleheart, unwinding her tail from around her body and lifting her head to look at him. "she awakens," eagleheart said with a broad smile. there was a strange glaze over his eyes, like he wasn't entirely focused on the moment, and kindleflare hesitated, though he pushed. "come, love, the sun's shining. it'll be good for you," he urged, though kindleflare remained for a long moment, taking him in. he had a nervous energy to him, which made him shuffle his paws, his fur sticking out. he smelled like the moor, as if he had already been outside of camp, and his fur was rumpled. had she been able to speak, kindleflare would have asked what he did all day. but she couldn't.
paragraphwhen he went to nudge her with his nose, kindleflare shrank away, and eagleheart recoiled as well. "i'm sorry - i didn't -" he stuttered, taking in a deep breath. he stilled for a moment and she watched him, anticipating his next move. questions swirled through her head - why was he so agitated? what was he thinking? as if he could read her mind, he spoke then. "i'm sorry, kindleflare, i just - i know it's so sudden but. i like you. i like spending time with you." at that, kindleflare stilled and eagleheart rambled on, "i just think it's a nice day. there's not much snow. i think it would be a nice day to hunt, or just go for a walk, if you'd like that." kindleflare didn't respond for a long moment, instead narrowing her eyes to study him. was he just acting strangely because he liked her? maybe that was just him - he did come across as a little strange under normal circumstances. maybe that was all there was to it. at last, kindleflare dipped her head and pointed her nose towards the entrance to the den, urging him to lead the way out. eagleheart's eyes lit up and he hurried off, leaving her to follow, "come on, there's no time to lose!"

paragraphthe training hollow was abuzz with activity in the wake of the new apprentices and mentors. as the warrior with the most experience training apprentices, falconflight had gathered the group together and was busying overseeing their activity. before him, frogpaw remaining crouched low in the dust, practicing a stalking crouch that falconflight showed him. nearby, twiteflight was demonstrating how to evenly distribute her weight while kestrelpaw looked on, nodding before attempting to do the same. the sight of his adopted daughter working hard to pass on her own knowledge to her apprentice made his heart swell before he looked back to frogpaw. "you're doing well," he praised, offering a broad smile to the young tom. at that, frogpaw sat up, his ears pricked.
paragraph"can i try practicing it outside of the hollow?" frogpaw asked, and falconflight paused for a moment to consider. before falconflight could decide, frogpaw shuffled his paws, "it's just - wouldn't it make more sense to try out there? the ground here is even, but that's not how it really is." even still, falconflight felt a pull of reluctance, though he couldn't place where the feeling came from. surely it was a good idea - frogpaw demonstrated that he understood what he was doing in the hollow, so it would be good to see how he fared on the moor. but apprehension pricked his fur and falconflight licked his lips, looking across to the other mentors to try and bide his time.
paragraphat last, it was the genuinely innocent expression on frogpaw's face that made falconflight nod. "alright," he said, feeling himself smile when frogpaw jumped to his paws. "just for a little while," he cautioned as an afterthought, though it was too late. frogpaw had already charged from the hollow and falconflight was left to follow in his wake.
paragraphindeed, after some time of helping frogpaw adjust to the uneven terrain, it was a good idea. by the time the sun was inching down the sky, falconflight called frogpaw over to him, though frogpaw glanced away, "i just want to get a drink at the stream," he called, and falconflight waved his tail dismissively, sitting down again to wait. when a moment had passed before frogpaw reappeared, however, the surge of apprehension washed over falconflight again and he stood, sprinting over the lip of the hill to where frogpaw had gone to. there, frogpaw stood with his jaws parted, taking in a scent. when he spotted falconflight, the apprentice waved him over.
paragraph"there's a scent here, but i don't recognize it. it doesn't smell like prey." at that, falconflight breathed in the air and, sure enough, a sour taste rolled across his tongue that he instantly recognized as rogue. it was fresh, and close. immediately, falconflight nudged frogpaw back the way they had come, and his thoughts went to twiteflight, along with his other kits training in the hollow.
paragraph"we need to get to the hollow, hurry," falconflight urged, pressing his young apprentice along until they reached the hollow. behind them, the scent grew stronger and stronger, but falconflight exhaled when they reached the hollow, where the training appeared to be coming to a close. however, their arrival caught the attention of the warriors and apprentices, and mothtailspoke up first.
paragraph"falconflight - what is it?" mothtail asked, and falconflight told them about the scent frogpaw found.
paragraph"we need to get back to camp," he said, meeting twiteflight's eyes. together, the mentors round up their apprentices. however, just before they managed to leave the hollow, a battle cry split the air before a pretty molly came crashing through the entrance with cats streaming after her. without further warning, the rogues attacked, slashing out at the clan cats with claws outstretched and teeth bared. a cat barreled into falconflight's side, knocking the air out of his lungs. claws raked down his side, dragging a yowl from falconflight's jaws, but he kicked out. his claws connected with fur, but, suddenly, the cat was pulled away, and falconflight looked up to see twiteflight wrestle the larger tabby to the ground.
paragraphhis eyes scanned the hollow, taking in the unfamiliar pelts and searching for any he knew. close to twiteflight, berrypad and loonlight fought side-by-side against a towering gray tom with a torn ear. berrypad ducked under the tom's stomach at the same time that loonlight reared back to score her claws down her face. behind them, flamestrike, whitesnow, and alderpatch had managed to herd the young apprentices together, blocking them against the far corner of the hollow and batting away any rogue that tried to get close. falconflight spun when a familiar voice called his name, and he spotted cricketpaw fighting against a skinny molly. his son was bleeding from the shoulder, but falconflight reached himin two bounds, leaping onto the molly's shoulders and digging his claws in deep. "get her belly," he called, and cricketpaw jumped to action. under his grip, falconflight felt the molly try to get away from cricketpaw, though his weight held her in place until she began to crumple from the attack. in a smooth motion, falconflight released her and allowed her to run off into the trees.
paragraphit seemed that several of the rogues had fled, though falconflight spotted several bodies on the ground. whitesnow's fur had been turned red from several wounds and mothtail was slumped, though falconflight could see her flank rise and fall unevenly with her breathing. "go help alderpatch," falconflight told cricketpaw, who turned and followed the order without hesitation. however, in that moment, three scarred cats crashed into the hollow and bolted immediately for the cats guarding the young apprentices. falconflight tried to cut them off, but his muscles ached from a day of training and he was too slow. however, a screech broke the air and a dark shape barreled into one of the cats. rivuletpaw snarled, latching onto the cat's foreleg and biting down. the cat screamed and attempted to shake her off, but it was no use. instead, one of his companions grabbed the lithe molly but her scruff and flung her away. rivuletpaw landed hard on the ground and was still.
paragraphin the moment, the third cat managed to sweep cricketpaw and alderpatch aside, lunging into the young apprentices. there was a moment when it appeared that the cat might have killed them all, falconflight's vision blurred by his running across the hollow. however, the tom was overrun by fur as the apprentices swarmed him. his body slumped to the side, and by the time falconflight had turned to find the other two, loonlight and brightcreek chased them away. at that, the hollow fell silent and falconflight glanced around. rivuletpaw had yet to move, though magpiepaw and tinselpaw approached her body, and mothtail's breathing had stopped. from the far corner, hootpaw screamed swooppaw's name, and falconflight realized that the young tom was bleeding heavily, his eyes closed. falconflight felt his stomach twist in a wave of nausea of the sight of piperskip's body not far from mothtail's, and the world spun. it was only in the moment of near-silence when he turned to make sure that cricketpaw and twiteflight were still standing that flamestrike raised his head, ears pricked.
paragraph"there's more fighting," the tom said, and sure enough, falconflight could make out the sounds of battle screeches. flamestrike padded forward, his ears pricked, "it sounds like it's coming from the camp."
paragraph"apprentices stay here," falconflight deadpanned, "they split us up, it'll be safer here where you can hide." already, flamestrike had dashed off towards the camp and falconflight looked towards cricketpaw, who was ready to argue.
paragraph"i'll watch them," a voice spoke, and falconflight dipped his head to aspenwish, who stood beside a wounded whitesnow. "i'll keep them safe." with that, falconflight led the rest of the warriors to follow flamestrike back to camp.

paragraph"do new warriors always get stuck on guard duty instead of joining patrols?" roselight asked marshstripe as they sat together in the middle of the clearing. for most of the afternoon, marshstripe had been with roselight while they patrolled the camp. twice they had to usher charredkit and lagoonkit from the path that led up towards the moor, though that had been the most excitement they had seen all day since they relieved dustear and canaryleap shortly after dawn. at the very least, marshstripe supposed, roselight was someone she didn't mind spending time with. he was funny and kept her entertained while the rest of the day bored her to death. "because i have never seen rowanfoot on guard duty, not even when he was made a warrior," roselight continued with a flick of his tail.
paragraph"it could be worse," marshstripe said, "we could've gotten stuck with the nightfall guard. and you would have to be quiet." roselight wrinkled his nose and shook his head. at that, marshstripe let out an amused purr. "yeah, i don't think you're capable of being quiet."
paragraphwhen roselight cuffed her ear, marshstripe shook him off and shoved him over with her shoulder, though he held fast to her, and together they rolled to the ground in a heap of giggles and pushing. they broke apart only when someone cleared their throat above them, and marshstripe blinked up at cyanslash, who glanced between the two of them. "hi cyanslash," roselight breathed out, and marshstripe gave him one last kick before standing and shaking out her fur.
paragraph"well, i sure hope that you two are taking this seriously," cyanslash commented. there was no anger in his eyes, marshstripe noted with relief, though his voice was also stern - the tone of a deputy. roselight shook out his pelt and cyanslsh nodded towards the upper level of camp, "roselight, why don't you take a look to see what's happening up top?" he suggested, though his tone made it clear that it was an order, not a suggestion, "and report back what you see. if there's so much as a mouse, i want to know about it." with that, roselight raced off, up the path, kicking up dirt as he went. when roselight was gone, cyanslash looked back to marshstripe with an amused smile. "there's nothing wrong with a bit of fun," he said with a twitch of his whiskers, "but i also need my guards to make sure the camp is secure at all times so that-"
paragraph"cyanslash!" roselight's yell broke the deputy off, and the lithe warrior turned. at the top of camp, roselight stood with his fur fluffed out so that he appeared to be twice his size. "cyanslash! there're cats on the moor headed this way! smells like a band of rogues. there are a lot of 'em."
paragraphwithout responding to roselight, cyanslash let out a warning cry which echoed though the camp. before her eyes, marshstripe watched warriors materialize from the various dens and secluded corners of camp. a flash of white showed blizzardrush running to meet roselight, splashfall's tabby and white form barely a step behind. cyanslash flicked his tail to the next nearest warrior. "cherrydawn, get redstar from his den. acorntail and mulestomp, get the queens and kits in the nursery," he shouted out orders, telling warriors to go to where blizzardrush was commanding the patrol at the top of the camp, where the moor met their home. at last, he glanced to marshstripe, who was waiting for her deputy's command. "get miranda from her den and get her to the medicine den. i need you to guard it."
paragraph"alone?" marshstripe squeaked, but it was too late. cyanslash melted away to meet with redstar and marshstripe was left to watch after him while a patrol came closer.
paragraph"i'll help you," a voice to her right said, and marshstripe turned to see hollowfang standing there. without another word, she nodded and sprinted to miranda's den, hollowfang hot on her heels. however, when they peered inside, miranda was gone and her scent was stale, as if she hadn't been in her den since that morning. the first battle cry went up from the top of the ravine and marshstripe met's hollowfang's gaze. "maybe she's already with the medicine cats," he said, and they had no choice but to go there. in the medicine cats' den, alpinemask was alone. when asked where gorseberry and autumnpaw were, he shook his head. only flintpaw remained, though alpinemask was quick to hide the blinded tom into the very back, where he wouldn't be found.
paragraph"out gathering herbs," he said, though his voice gave away his nervousness as to where the others were. "i'm sure they'll be fine. gorseberry has warrior training and autumnpaw doesn't need eyes to claw your ears," he said, though it was no time for jokes. in the camp, the fighting had begun. redstar's voice echoed against the rock face from the top of the path, while cyanslash could be heard from below, ordering the warriors into formation for the oncoming attack. marshstripe and hollowfang positioned themselves shoulder to shoulder to protect alpinemask, though the older tom pushed past them and set down a bundle of herbs. "the others aren't here and i don't need you two guarding me. you should be fighting." marshstripe opened her mouth to argue, that cyanslash had given her an order, but the sounds of battle pressed closer and she watched as, before her eyes, fluffytuft came sprinting down the path from redstar's patrol, his pelt slick with blood. without further hesitation, hollowfang streaked away. from there, marshstripe remembered alpinemask pushed past her, running to follow fluffytuft with a bundle of cobwebs. then there was a battle cry as the rogues broke the line of redstar's patrol to meet cyanslash's tight formation of warriors. there was a screeching, the sound of blood pumping in marshstripe's ears, and then he was fighting alongside hickorypatch against a tom with a scarred muzzle. though hickorypatch was still new to quickclan, she fought hard to defend her new home, and she pursued the tom when he turned to flee.
paragraphin her wake, marshstripe was left to lash out, trying to remember the moves she had been taught in her moons of training, though the different moves were lost to her. she knew only how to strike out with her claws and hope to catch skin. as time pressed and her muscles wore of biting and scratching, it seemed the camp only became more full. for every cat she drove away, another two took their place. one cat bit her ear, another clawed her side. the world swam and then she was on the ground, recalling only a second too late that a cat struck the side of her head, catching her off-balance. teeth met her scruff and she braced herself for the worst, but a voice sounded in her ear. "i gotcha, you're fine," marshstripe heard, recognizing screechwing's voice. the lithe tabby managed to pull her through the thick of the fighting and off to the side. there, alpinemask was pressing cobwebs into peckernose's side. the black and white warrior tried to shake alpinemask off, but the medicine cat scolded him harshly. in the meantime, a cat charged at screechwing and marshstripe, though screechwing reared back to catch him off balance. for a moment, it seemed that it would work - that screechwing had surprised the cat. however, at the last moment, the cat dropped down and scored his cats down screechwing's belly. screechwing collapsed and the cat turned to marshstripe, one paw raised. too weak to defend herself, marshstripe braced herself for the end and closed her eyes. when nothing came, she opened one eye to see grassthorn standing over her, bleeding from her ear and side. roselight was holding to the cat's shoulders and rowanfoot clawed at the cat's face. marshstripe felt pressure at her side and glanced up to see alpinemask there, hollowfang assisting him.
paragraph"screechwing," marshstripe heard herself say, but hollowfang avoided her eyes. "no," she whispered, then louder, "no, no!"
paragraph"there's nothing you can do," alpinemask said sternly. "they're driving the rogues away." marshstripe dared to raise her head and, sure enough, rogues were running back up the path. "we won," alpinemask said, though his voice held little joy.
paragraph"did we?" marshstripe asked, looking to hollowfang. but her brother looked down and studied his paws.

paragraphthe river had been frozen for most of leafbare, though the thaw gave way to the rushing current as gorseberry searched the patches of frost-bitten plants for anything salvageable. at first, he had been uncertain that this was a good idea. autumnpaw was still learning how to navigate the vast stretch of moorland, and gorseberry had been leading her outside in small doses, but miranda came to their den that morning, asking if they would join her on a walk. "i need to get some air, and i walk slowly so you two can gather herbs along the way." even still, gorseberry's hesitance came from knowing that it would be difficult to look after more miranda and autumnpaw. but miranda insisted, pushing and pushing until, at last, gorseberry agreed under the condition that they not go too far from camp. at the time, miranda agreed, but it seemed that they got ahead of themselves. when they reached the river, miranda sat down and tucked her paws neatly under herself. "i say we rest here a little while. it's so peaceful." and so, gorseberry nosed through the grass, autumnpaw beside him.
paragraphfor a long time, they heard nothing beside the rustle of wind in the grass and the river's current rushing past them. autumnpaw heard it first - the battle cries. "gorseberry," she whispered, getting her mentor's attention, "do you hear that?" the trio lapsed into silence and, sure enough, they could hear the screeches and shouts of warriors fighting. gorseberry had never seen a large battle before, but he remembered the time his family fought rogues when he was only a kit. "it sounds like it's coming from the camp," autumnpaw said, and gorseberry turned to miranda, who stared back at him with wide eyes.
paragraph"you're staying here," gorseberry said, looking between autumnpaw and miranda. autumnpaw began to argue, but gorseberry cut her off, "no, you need to stay here and keep miranda safe. i need you to do that for me. stay here so i know where you are." to miranda, he tipped his head at autumnpaw, then managing a tight smile at her subtle nod. without waiting for further argument, gorseberry nudged autumnpaw to miranda's side before running to the camp, where the sounds of battle reached its peak.
paragraphgorseberry saw only the final moments of battle, too far away to help but able to make out the cats he knew so well fighting for their lives. at the top of the path, blizzardrush wrestled on with a gray cat, and splashfall was a blur as he chased off a bleeding tabby. though it was evident that quickclan had won the battle and managed to chase the invaders away, he couldn't help but eye the mound of dark fur. with a final push of energy, gorseberry reached poppyhaze's side, grabbing her scruff and pulling her away from the final traces of fighting. the dark molly let out a low whimper when gorseberry released her, and the blood seeping from her side hadn't gone unnoticed. already, she was slipping away before his eyes, though she looked up at him. "look after sparrowcall, please," she murmured her final words before she shuttered out her final breath. she was gone. gorseberry touched his forehead to her shoulder before standing and moving among the other warriors.
paragraphit was clear that this had been a fight for their lives, and all of the warriors showed signs of the battle. falconflight was speaking to cyanslash, who shook his head slowly. falconflight was missing clumps of fur from his flank and shoulder, and cyanslash's ear was shredded. by the time, gorseberry reached the lower level of camp after assessing the warriors on top, he saw that alpinemask had tended to most of the remaining warriors, but he beckoned gorseberry to his side. "redstar lost two lives. the queens and kits were protected. falconflight reported that the hollow had been attacked. we lost rivuletpaw, swooppaw, piperskip, and mothtail there," alpinemask said, listing through the different points in a clinical fashion, removing his emotion from the matter.
paragraph"poppyhaze died on the path," gorseberry said, matching alpinemask's tone, though there was no hiding the heaviness in his chest. "miranda and autumnpaw are by the river. we were out gathering herbs. i told them to stay there when we heard the fighting. i'll go get them."
paragraph"no," alpinemask said suddenly, "i'll get one of the warriors to do it. there's something else." for a moment, alpinemask paused and cleared his throat. his eyes were fixed on a point over gorseberry's shoulder, and gorseberry turned the same time a cry went up from one of his dearest friends. "screechwing is dead," alpinemask said, though gorseberry was already walking away from him to where oakseed was crouched over the smaller tabby.
paragraph"oakseed," gorseberry said, unable to find any words that might be able to comfort him, though oakseed shook his head and pressed himself against screechwing's body.
paragraph"he's gone," oakseed said, "he's gone, he's gone, he's gone. i loved him so much," oakseed cried into his mate's fur. all around gorseberry, apprentices were huddled together, crying for their friends gone. sweetecho and aspenwish were leaning on one another to grieve the loss of the friends they had shared the nursery with for so long. cats comforted other cats, and gorseberry touched his nose to oakseed's shoulder.
paragraph"he loved you too," gorseberry said, grieving for the loss of his friend, and for the pain he was unable to mend for oakseed. for now, it was all he could do to press himself close and try and be there for oakseed.

actions
[ consumption ] quickclan eats five rabbits and four mice
[ moonpool ] n/a
[ rank changes ] darterpaw, owletpaw, rainypaw, and webpaw are ready to take their assessments, if they pass they will be named dartersplash, owletcry, rainypath, and webtail
ploverkit is ready to become an apprentice
[ medicine cats ] the medicine cats use x1 dock on peckernose's pads and x1 cobwebs on flintpaw's injuries (cobwebs traded from swiftclan x)
[ mates ] hollyfur and frostfur try for kits
sagetuft and tumblepounce of steamclan try for kits
[ hunting 1 ] tallpeak, peckernose, dustear, oriolefeather, sweetecho, and kindleflare
[ hunting 2 ] oakseed, marshstripe, chanterellestep, sproutclaw, frostfur, and grassthorn
[ hunting 3 ] snakespots, fleetingmoon, cardinalheart, cherrydawn, canaryleap, and roselight
[ hunting 4 ] thistlestrike, patchwing, loonlight, sootstone, duskflower, and sagetuft
[ supply gathering 1 ] sparrowcall, treespirit, minnowjump, mulestomp, hickorypatch, and rowanfoot
[ supply gathering 2 ] redstar, hollowfang, mintstem, duneserpent, splashfall, and acorntail
[ herb hunting ] alpinemask and gorseberry look for herbs
[ training ] boulderpaw, daffodilpaw, dandelionpaw, and magpiepaw learn climbing
dovepaw, plumpaw, tinselpaw, and valleypaw learn hunting
kestrelpaw, frogpaw, rootpaw, hootpaw, and branchpaw learn stalking
autumnpaw learns how to take care of queens
[ events ] the rouges attack the clan, killing mothtail, rivuletpaw, piperskip, poppyhaze, swooppaw, and screechwing. redstar also loses two lives
[ other ] redstar inquires into expanding the warriors' den
[ notes to mod ] i ask that no cats die during patrols, though injuries are fine xx

leader (1/1)
      redstar | 53 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐ

deputy
      cyanslash | 42 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ

medicine cats (2/2)
      alpinemask | 47 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      โœฟโœฟโœฟโœฟโœฟ
      gorseberry | 28 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      โœฟโœฟโœฟโœฟโœฟ

medicine cat apprentice
      autumnpaw | 10 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ | blind

warriors (52/55)
      sparrowcall | 77 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ (left)
      sootstone | 70 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      duskflower | 63 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      snakespots | 59 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      tallpeak | 54 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      sweetecho | 51 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      blizzardrush | 49 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      brackenrose | 48 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      falconflight | 47 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      flurrywind | 47 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      splashfall | 46 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      hickorypatch | 46 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      aspenwish | 45 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      nightfall | 44 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      frostfur | 40 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      hollyfur | 40 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      eagleheart | 40 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      thistlestrike | 40 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      kindleflare | 39 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      fluffytuft | 37 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      oakseed | 35 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      duneserpent | 34 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      loonlight | 33 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      patchwing | 30 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      pearsblossom | 30 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      treespirit | 29 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      berrypad | 28 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      whitesnow | 28 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      flamestrike | 28 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      alderpatch | 28 moons | afab | โ˜ผ
      brightcreek | 27 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      acorntail | 25 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      minnowjump | 24 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      mulestomp | 24 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      canaryleap | 24 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      chanterellestep | 23 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      sagetuft | 21 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      twiteflight | 20 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      sproutclaw | 19 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      mintstem | 19 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      cherrydawn | 19 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      grassthorn | 17 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      oriolefeather | 17 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      dustear | 17 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      peckernose | 17 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ | limp
      rowanfoot | 15 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      roselight | 15 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      hollowfang | 14 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      marshstripe | 14 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      cardinalheart | 13 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      fleetingmoon | 13 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      name | age | gender | [url=link]โ˜ผ[/url]

apprentices (21/25)
      flintpaw | 17 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ | blind
      darterpaw | 14 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      owletpaw | 13 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      webpaw | 13 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      rainypaw | 13 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      boulderpaw | 12 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      daffodilpaw | 11 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      dandelionpaw | 11 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      dovepaw | 11 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      finchpaw | 11 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      cricketpaw | 11 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      plumpaw | 10 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      magpiepaw | 9 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      tinselpaw | 9 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      valleypaw | 7 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      kestrelpaw | 7 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      frogpaw | 7 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      rootpaw | 7 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
      hootpaw | 7 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
      branchpaw | 7 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
          queens (11/20)
          zinniabelly | 64 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
          honeyflower | 52 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
          hawkrise | 30 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ

kits
          ploverkit | 6 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
          pinekit | 5 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
          crakekit | 5 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
          charredkit | 5 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ
          lagoonkit | 5 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
          heronkit | 2 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
          scorpionkit| 2 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ
          vermilionkit | 0 moons | โ™‚ | โ˜ผ

elders (1/5)
          miranda | 111 moons | โ™€ | โ˜ผ

ally clans
          hazeclan | nightwolf950
          groveclan | solyn
          clan | user

enemy clans
          clan | user
          clan | user

borders
          north | hazeclan | nightwolf950
          east | clan | user
          south | clan | user
          south-west | swiftclan | phina d wolf
          west | quartzclan | miles morales

medicine storage
          here

fresh-kill pile
          minnow | x12 | 1 serving
          mouse | x14 | 1 servings
          rabbit | x10 | 2 servings
          small fish | x10 | 2 servings
          squirrel | x9 | 2 servings
          hare | x12 | 3 servings
          big fish | x11 | 3 servings
          bird | x10 | 3 servings
          total | 172 servings

den materials
          rocks x1
          moss x1
          sticks x1
          brambles x3
          feathers x0
          clay x0

mentors
          gorseberry | autumnpaw | 2
          nightfall | flintpaw | 4
          loonlight | darterpaw | 4
          sootstone | owletpaw | 4
          duskflower | webpaw | 4
          tallpeak | rainypaw | 4
          blizzardrush | boulderpaw | 3
          hollyfur | daffodilpaw | 3
          brackenrose | dandelionpaw | 2
          pearsblossom | dovepaw | 1
          treespirit | finchpaw | 4
          patchwing | cricketpaw | 4
          cyanslash | plumpaw | 1
          aspenwish | magpiepaw | 2
          alderpatch | tinselpaw | 2
          brightcreek | valleypaw | 0
          twiteflight | kestrelpaw | 0
          falconflight | frogpaw | 0
          berrypad | rootpaw | 0
          whitesnow | hootpaw | 0
          flamestrike | branchpaw | 0
          mentor | apprentice | 0

deceased
          here

families
          here
Last edited by eagle, on Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โฅฝ ) ' louluclan , the seventh moon .

Postby w0ah » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:28 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      01. total population: 017 cats โ”€ 02. she-cats: 08 โ”€ 03. toms: 09 โ”€ 04. servings: 004 โ”€ 05. stars: 00/00/00 โ”€ 06. archive: here!
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

will write in some stuff later
    - winter flooding
    - new cats joining

ACTIONS FOR POST 007
      โ†ช the clan feasts upon a bird and a frog.
      โ†ช all cats from the night court may be found on patrols.
      โ†ช makaio, haku, iwalani, lanakila, akuma, and etana perform a hunting patrol.
      โ†ช akamai, leinani, momilani, and ulani perform a border patrol.
      โ†ช akamai, iwalani, and nohea search for materials.
      โ†ช makani performs a herb-hunting patrol.
      โ†ช nohea trains with akamai.

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      LEADER
      โœฆ kaimana โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™€ โ”€โ”€โ”€ 45 moons
      โ†ช other information here โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      DEPUTY
      โœฆ namehere โ”€โ”€ โ™€โ™‚ โ”€โ”€ 00 moons
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      MEDICINE CAT
      โœฆ makani โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™‚ โ”€โ”€โ”€ 49 moons
      โ†ช skill points: 5 โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      WARRIORS
      โœฆ akamai โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™‚ โ”€โ”€โ”€ 52 moons
      โœฆ haku โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™‚โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 49 moons
      โœฆ iwalani โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™€ โ”€โ”€โ”€ 33 moons
      โœฆ lanakila โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™‚ โ”€โ”€โ”€22 moons
      โœฆ leinani โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™€ โ”€โ”€โ”€ 22 moons
      โœฆ makaio โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™‚ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 52 moons
      โœฆ momilani โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™€ โ”€โ”€โ”€45 moons
      โœฆ akuma โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™‚ โ”€โ”€โ”€ 18 moons
      โœฆ etana โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™‚ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€62 moons
      โœฆ ulani โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 15 moons

APPRENTICES
      โœฆ nohea โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 8 moons
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      QUEENS
      โœฆ akela โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 32 moons

KITS
      โœฆ kainalu โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™‚ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 4 moons
      โœฆ kalua โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™‚ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 4 moons
      โœฆ keone โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ 3 moons

ELDERS
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      ALLIES & RIVALS
      โœ“ clan name here โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ user
      ๐˜Ÿ clan name here โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ user

MATERIALS STORAGE
      next den decay: four
      leaves โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ (0)
      sticks โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ (2)
      vines โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ (1)
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”˜
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      FAMILY TIES
      akela & pa: kainalu, kalua, keone
      mother & father: kits' names here
      mother & father: kits' names here

MENTORSHIP
      akamai โŸถ nohea (2): hunt, battle
      mentor โŸถ app. (#): skills learned
      mentor โŸถ app. (#): skills learned
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      FRESH-KILL PILE
      frogs โ”€โ”€ one serving โ”€โ”€ (0)
      rabbits โ”€โ”€ two servings โ”€โ”€ (1)
      ermine โ”€โ”€ two servings โ”€โ”€ (1)
      small fish โ”€โ”€ two servings โ”€โ”€ (1)
      big fish โ”€โ”€ three servings โ”€โ”€ (1)
      birds โ”€โ”€ three servings โ”€โ”€ (2)

HERBAL STORAGE
      located here
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
      โ”‚
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Moving Mountains

Postby noctenne » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:50 am

Moving Mountains

Honeystar founded the Moving Mountains with one thing in mind: adventure. She was born in a old barn in the countryside, and was happily owned by an elderly couple. Her mother named her Honey. But years later, after her parents had passed and gone and her siblings either sold or having gone their own ways, Honey left the barn and memories of when she was a kit, and set out for an adventure. And adventure she did. From dogs to rogue cats, and foxes and badgers she traveled for years, never settling down in one place, a wanderer, and a traveler. Eventually, she came upon the mountains. Finally, she settled down, in a valley. The first night she slept in her dreams, felines with stars in their fur came to her. StarClan, they called themselves. The ancestors of the Clans. One in particular, a tom named Crookedstar approached her. She was told to build a Clan like no other. When she woke, she woke with a new name. No loner Honey, she was Honeystar. And so she founded Moving Mountains.

Moving Mountains is completely an oriental Clan. All others are cast out or rejected should they approach. Honeystar is the founder of Moving Mountains.
noctenne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby obnixious » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:54 am

IslandClan is located, as the name suggests, on an island. It's in the middle of a lake, with certain parts between the island and the mainland where the water is deep and dark. There is one specific part where it's very shallow, which the Clan use to travel to the mainland, as they find it's safer to swim where they can see the bottom in comparison to trying to get to shore over the deepest area.
They're a bit of a reclusive Clan, and don't get along much with outsiders. Most see their love for swimming as strange, as well as the strange accent some of them speak with. However, they are usually very nice cats, they just have a bit of a strange reputation.
They believe in StarClan, however instead of The Dark Forest, it's The Abyss. They believe the evil cats exist under the water, and when there's storms they believe it's those cats attempting to escape the lake to take revenge. When cats die, sometimes they take their bodies to the mainland to decompose among the trees, but they usually have their bodies sink to the bottom of the lake, to be offered as food to the creatures of the lake that they themselves eat.
The cats here don't normally have very thick coats, since they get bogged down when they swim and won't survive long in the Clan unless they exclusively stay on the island.
Last edited by obnixious on Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NEW CLAN FOUNDINGS

Postby Katrione » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:18 pm

Sky Does Everything wrote:Moving Mountains

Honeystar founded the Moving Mountains with one thing in mind: adventure. She was born in a old barn in the countryside, and was happily owned by an elderly couple. Her mother named her Honey. But years later, after her parents had passed and gone and her siblings either sold or having gone their own ways, Honey left the barn and memories of when she was a kit, and set out for an adventure. And adventure she did. From dogs to rogue cats, and foxes and badgers she traveled for years, never settling down in one place, a wanderer, and a traveler. Eventually, she came upon the mountains. Finally, she settled down, in a valley. The first night she slept in her dreams, felines with stars in their fur came to her. StarClan, they called themselves. The ancestors of the Clans. One in particular, a tom named Crookedstar approached her. She was told to build a Clan like no other. When she woke, she woke with a new name. No loner Honey, she was Honeystar. And so she founded Moving Mountains.

Moving Mountains is completely an oriental Clan. All others are cast out or rejected should they approach. Honeystar is the founder of Moving Mountains.

[ Moving Mountains has been founded ]
      [ Your mod will be Chamrosh ]
      [ You have three posts to stockpile prey before you have to start feeding your Clan ]
      [ Clans aren't allowed to be filled with just one type of breed, so you'll receive cats other than orientals ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
็ˆ†ๆฎบ็Ž‹ wrote:
IslandClan is located, as the name suggests, on an island. It's in the middle of a lake, with certain parts between the island and the mainland where the water is deep and dark. There is one specific part where it's very shallow, which the Clan use to travel to the mainland, as they find it's safer to swim where they can see the bottom in comparison to trying to get to shore over the deepest area.
They're a bit of a reclusive Clan, and don't get along much with outsiders. Most see their love for swimming as strange, as well as the strange accent some of them speak with. However, they are usually very nice cats, they just have a bit of a strange reputation.
They believe in StarClan, however instead of The Dark Forest, it's The Abyss. They believe the evil cats exist under the water, and when there's storms they believe it's those cats attempting to escape the lake to take revenge. When cats die, sometimes they take their bodies to the mainland to decompose among the trees, but they usually have their bodies sink to the bottom of the lake, to be offered as food to the creatures of the lake that they themselves eat.
The cats here don't normally have very thick coats, since they get bogged down when they swim and won't survive long in the Clan unless they exclusively stay on the island.

[ Islandclan has been founded ]
      [ Your mod will be Chamrosh ]
      [ You have three posts to stockpile prey before you have to start feeding your Clan ]
Last edited by Katrione on Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dup's replies | i don't know what number it is i'm just tire

Postby frankie (dup) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:51 pm

monarchclan ; saralaxy | bloodclan ; dea indivia. | jungleclan ; unikels | desertclan ; kassierose | ruinclan ; hoifish | skullclan ; heda | thicketclan ; ravenwhisper's wish | mossclan ; รฉtoilรฉe | duskclan ; avenoir | climbingclan ; creme eggs | buddingclan ; HI55 | clan ; owner
    lifeclan ; imp | the barn yard ; heda | the society of bakemono ; wade wilson
    Leafbare has come to a close and snow has begun to melt. Rain is more common which may lead to floods in water-based or low-lying territories. Prey is only just beginning to return although kittings will run smoother and the chances of queens or kits dying during birth will begin to drop. Loners, too, are beginning to explore clan territories which makes the odds of finding new cats higher than it otherwise would be.
    my schedule has been changed to weekly on fridays!
    happy pride months nerds

font credit

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
thicketclan

patrols
โค sparkgaze and twigpaw find x3 lamb's ear!
they maintain their skills!
โค foggyprance's patrol is uneventful
โค crowblaze's patrol catches x4 stoats, x1 hare and x1 big fish
โค littledusk's patrol finds x3 small stones

kits
โค koipuddle is not carrying kits
you can try again next post!
โค junipermuzzle is carrying kits!
โค almondpaws is not carrying kits
you can try again next post!
โค oof the rolls were not very nice

training and assessments
โค all apprentices learn their respecive skills!

other
โค re: only full medicine cats taking up space
yes, that's fine!
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
my dms are open,
but im a spoonie
and i may not
respond promptly.
it's not personal.
especially hmu if
you want to talk
about atla,
im autistic and its
been my special
interest for like.
a bajillion years.
โžค they/it lesbian
โžค canadian eh
โžค gay zuko
truther /lh
โžค please use
tonetags!
โžค feel free to ask for
my discord if we've
talked before
โžค help idk how to
make this pretty
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RainClan | 21

Postby frankie (dup) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:51 am

Number of Cats: Total: 29 Female: 13 Male: 11 Genderfluid: 02 Agender: 03
Servings: 17/6 needed
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Next Den Decay: On post number 25? I think?
Pebbles: 20
Mod: deimos
Font Credit: Tahu!
Archive: โœจ

Smokeface pulled themselves away from the body of the RainClan deputy, shaking themselves out and doing a quick catalogue of their injuries.
    Nothing life-threatening.

They sprung away from their crime scene, hopping through the forest until they reached the river.
    Carefully, with every ounce of caution they could muster poured into the action, they sunk into the water, watching the blood clinging to their fut turn the water around them pink.

Finally, after a few minutes of splashing around like a playful kit, the blood was cleaned off the while their fur was heavy with riverwater by the time they were done, and they were frigid cold even in the warmth of new-leaf, a quick shake loosened some of the water and they bounded back to camp, turning to Sagestar's den.

"Sagestar! Sagestar!" They cried.
    Their sorry excuse for a leader sleepily poked her head out of the den.
    "What is i - no!"

She caught sight of Mallowcloud's body and bounded towards him.
    "Mallowcloud!"

He didn't anwer, blue eyes staring sightlessly into the sky, body still.
    "How - who?"

Smokeface lunged, shoving the leader to the ground.

Her eyes bugged out.
    "You?"

Smokeface smiled.
    "Me."

With one strike, the RainClan leader joined the deputy.

Smokeface hopped away from the leader and into the centre of the camp.
    In the morning, they'll find their leader and deputy murdered. They trust me, they won't suspect me. I'll blame Cuckoofoot, the new one. Say I saw her cleaning the blood off in the lake, tell them that she wants to sieze power. They'll kick her out, they don't know her well enough to care. They'll trust be tenfold and they'll make me leader and I'll lead RainClan to glory.

A branch snapped behind them.
    They turned to see Sagestar.
    "What - how - what?"

Sagestar smiled.
    "I have more than one life."

The ensuing battle was short, ending with Smokeface pinned to the ground, yowling and spitting and cursing the back-from-the-dead leader.

She called a clan meeting.
    Smokeface was evicted.
    The clan grieved - not for Smokeface, for Mallowcloud.
    Dunnockpelt was chosen as the new deputy.
    Sagestar sat still in her den and wailed for her dead friend.

[Fresh-Kill: x1 rabbit is added to the fresh-kill pile.
x1 big fish is added to the fresh-kill pile.]
[Medicine Store: x1 daisy leaf, x1 lamb's ear, and x1 willow leaf are added to the medicine store.]
[Skills: All skills are added to the proper apprentices.]
[New Members: The warrior joins the clan as Cuckoofoot]

[Hunting: Diverpaw, Ashnose, Sheeppelt, Whimbrelflower, Magpiepelt, and Cloudpaw hunt in the meadow.]
[Hunting: Sootheart, Dusttail, Wasppelt, Dunnockpelt, Sagestar, and Campionclaw hunt at the river.]
[Patrol: Cuckoofoot, Firefoot, Lavendercloud, Laurelpaw, Copperfoot, and Cherryface patrol in the forest.]
[Gathering: Pearfoot and Swiftheart search for den building items in the forest.]
[Herbs: Briarleaf and Paleleaf search for herbs by the river. They both practice medicine.]
[Medicine: Cloudpaw is treated with x1 cobweb.]
[Assesment: Cloudpaw re-takes her warrior assessment! If she passes, she will be named Cloudfang.]
[Training: Swiftheart trains Diverpaw in Climbing.]
[Dens: I'd like to upgrade the warriors den. What will that cost?]
[Other: Smokeface attacks Sagestar, taking out one of her lives. She winds up subdued and exiled.]
[Rank Changes: Dunnockpelt is promoted to Deputy!]
[Food: RainClan consumes x6 servings, or x1 big fish and x1 bird.]

Leader: 1/1
          Sagestar | 45m | Female | ๐Ÿฑ
          Lives: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜†

Deputy: 1/1
          Dunnockpelt | 32m | Genderfluid (AMAB) | ๐Ÿฑ

Medicine Cat: 2/2
          Briarleaf | 55m | Female | ๐Ÿฑ
          Skill Points: โœฟโœฟโœฟโœฟโœฟ
          Paleleaf | 13m | Male | ๐Ÿฑ
          Skill Points: โœฟโœฟโœฟโœฟโœฟ

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Name | Age | Gender | Image

Warriors: 16/20
          Wasppelt | 45m | Female | ๐Ÿฑ
          Dusttail | 40m | Male | ๐Ÿฑ
          Ashnose | 32m | Female | ๐Ÿฑ
          Smokeface | 42m | Agender (AMAB) | ๐Ÿฑ
          Swiftheart | 23m | Male | ๐Ÿฑ
          Pearfoot | 37m | Male | ๐Ÿฑ
          Firefoot | 61m | Genderfluid (AFAB) | ๐Ÿฑ
          Lavendercloud | 30m | Female | ๐Ÿฑ
          Sootheart | 30m | Male | ๐Ÿฑ
          Sheeppelt | 57m | Female | ๐Ÿฑ
          Magpiepelt | 53m | Male | ๐Ÿฑ
          Copperfoot | 17m | Female | ๐Ÿฑ
          Whimbrelflower | 61m | Male | ๐Ÿฑ
          Campionclaw | 46m | Female | ๐Ÿฑ
          Cherryface | 34m | Agender (AFAB) | ๐Ÿฑ
          Cuckoofoot | 22m | Female | ๐Ÿฑ

Apprentices: 3/10
          Cloudpaw | 13m | Female | ๐Ÿฑ
          Laurelpaw | 11m | Female ๐Ÿฑ
          Diverpaw | 9m | Female | ๐Ÿฑ

Caretakers: 5/10
          Applecloud | 24m | Male | ๐Ÿฑ
          Linnetwhisker | 24m | Agender (AFAB) | ๐Ÿฑ
          Cinderstorm | 41m | Female | ๐Ÿฑ

Kits:
          Newtkit | 4m | Female | ๐Ÿฑ
          Nightkit | 4m | Male | ๐Ÿฑ

Elders: 1/5
          Eveningflower | 95m | Male | ๐Ÿฑ
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name (open) | Username

Enemy Clans

Borders
    North | Clan Name (open) | Username
    East | Clan Name (open) | Username
    South | Clan Name (open) | Username
    West | Clan Name (open) | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark (x1) | Chewed to ease toothaches
    Bindweed (x1) | Used to bind sticks together - when combined with a stick, can be used to keep broken bones in place
    Blackberry Leaves (x1) | Made into a poultice to soothe bee stings.
    Burdock Root (x1) | Chewed into a pulp, and then lessens pain of rat bites. Can also work for infected paws and other sores.
    Bright-eye (x1) | Crushed into a poultice and mixed with lovat to cure coughs
    Catchweed (x1) | Stops poultices from being rubbed off.
    Catmint (x2)| Eaten to cure whitecough and greencough
    Cobwebs (x2) | Put onto a wound to stop or slow bleeding. Can also bind broken bones
    Comfrey (x3) Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds, used for wrenched claws, used for itching, for inflammation on stiff joints, eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest, and used for burns.
    Coltsfoot (x1) Chewed into a pulp and then eaten to cure shortness of breath. Can also heal cracked or sore pads.
    Daisy Leaf (x1) | Chewed into a paste for soothe aching joints or for use as a travelling herb.
    Dandelion (x2) | Used to heal bee stings or used as a painkiller
    Dock (x5) Soothes scrathes, sore paw pads, or can be placed along the lining of a nest to soothe wounds during sleep.
    Feverfew (x1) | Eaten to reduce body temperature, heal aches and pains, and cure headaches
    Goldenrod (x1) | Chewed into a poultice and used to heal wounds
    Horsetail (x1) | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Lamb's Ear (x1) | Eaten to give strength
    Lovat (x1) | Helps to cure coughs if combinded with bright-eye.
    Raspberry Leaves (x2) | Used as a painkiller, or to stop bleeding
    Rosemary (x1) | Masks the scent of a dead body.
    Rush (x1) | Binds broken bones
    Sweet-sedge (x1) | The sap is swallowed to ease infection
    Tansy (x1) | Cure coughs, cures wounds and poisons, prevents greencough, soothes throat, dangerous for pregnant cats
    Willow Leaves (x1) | Eaten to stop vomiting

Den Supply Store
    Moss | 1
    Brambles | 1
    Stones | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Minnows | x5 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Dusttail | Cloudpaw | 6 | Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, Running, Stealh, Swimming
    Smokeface | Laurelpaw | 6 | Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, Running, Stealth, Swimming
    Swiftheart | Diverpaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting

Deceased Cats:
    Daisypaw | Male | Drowning | 9m at death | ๐Ÿฑ
    Mallowcloud | Male | Murdered by Smokeface | 38m at death | ๐Ÿฑ

Family:
    Wasppelt and ? | Applecloud
    ? and ? | Linnetwhisker
    ? and ? | Swiftpaw
    Campionclaw and ? | Cloudpaw, Daisypaw, Paleleaf
    Linnetwhisker and Applecloud | Newtkit, Nightkit
my dms are open,
but im a spoonie