Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby clarke, » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Number of Cats: 2 Tom Cats | 1 She-Cat
Next Moon-Pool visit Now {November 23rd}

Nearly a week had past since Reefstar was given his nine lives, and as he glanced at the barely filled fresh-kill pile, he beckoned to Storm with his tail. As the wiry tom approached him, muscles rolling underneath his pelt, the black tom cat blinked at him and cleared his throat. "I'm staying here with Conch, I need you to go out hunting." He held up his tail when Storm began to protest, and continued. "When you get back, and when Brightstream returns from gathering herbs, I will leave and cross the twoleg bridge and find loners or kittypets that might hold promise for our clan. There aren't many mouths to feed right now, but when Conch's kits come, I suspect we will need the extra sets of claws."

-

For a moment, Storm considered disobeying the arrogant tom. You can hunt, can't you? He thought bitterly, though he bit his tongue and nodded. On his way out of camp, he headed to the sandy shores and began stalking, his long tail waving like a feathery banner behind him. Underneath the scorching sun, he felt his insomnia's affects more deeply than he had before; being the only hunter in the clan- aside from when Reefstar wasn't catsitting- and not being able to sleep stabbed at his paw steps. Before, he had only needed to hunt for himself and Amy- no, Brookstream now- and one kill sufficed for them. But providing for a pregnant- and rather moody- she-cat, Brookstream, himself, and Reefstar was hard. He had considered speaking to Brookstream, after all she was the only cat he knew in Reefclan, and she was the medicine cat. But even when the two had been mates, Storm never told her of the nightmares that haunted him everytime he closed his eyes. It was better to stay awake, than risk the torment. Stumbling, he felt his paws touch the cool ocean water, waves lapping at the fur on his legs. He purred, gazing out at the endless water with admiration in his gaze.
"Storm?" A quiet meow came from behind him, filling his ears with a gentle melody.

-

Brookstream gazed longingly at her old mate, guilt surging through her like a tsunami tide. Still, she tentatively called his name, approaching him from behind, her fur brushing his as she circled around him. Her paws hit the cold water, taking in the sensation that filled her hot fur. Silence filled the air for a moment, before Brookstream awkwardly said, "We live in a beautiful place."
Storm faced her, his mouth set in a grim smile before he replied. "I'm supposed to be hunting." He responded curtly.
Oh my love, what happened to us? Brightstream thought, before she could silence her mind. She casted her gaze downward towards the water, watching as an anchovy flickered by. Quick as an adder, her forepaw lashed out and she hooked her claws around the warm flesh and knocked the prey onto the sand. Storm nipped it's spine before it could flop away.
"There you go then." She echoed, gathering her herbs and heading into the pine forest. Despite her loyalty to Starclan, she knew she would always love Storm, however arrogant he might be. He cared for her and protected her for many years, ever since her very first mate, and first love- abandoned her when she was injured. It seemed wrong to leave him for a clan life, but she knew in her heart that Starclan had chosen right. Brookstream would always be loyal to the Warrior Code, even if it meant breaking her own heart doing it.

-

Conch perked her head up at the sound of her name leaving Reefstar's mouth, and she felt an unfamiliar inclination shoot through her. Flicking her tail at her own ignorance, she heaved herself to her paws and made her way to Reefstar; a stubborn expression set on her face. "I can hunt my own prey." She pointed out, beginning to groom her long fur. Reefstar gave her a crooked smile, then shook his head.
"Storm can hunt, then when your kits are born and ready to eat fresh-kill, you may hunt for yourself." He reasoned with her, gentleness coaxing her.
"If only Silver was still here. He would have made a good warrior." She whispered, her mouth turning downward with grief.
"I wish he was, too. What happened to him?" Reefstar asked gently, resting the tip of his tail on her shoulder. Conch shook her head, glancing back up at him.
"We didn't love each other. These kits were an accident. But he was determined to provide for them. He went swimming, to catch fish... find a pearl for me, he said... But he never came back. The waves swallowed him whole. I can still hear his cries. He didn't beg for his life, no. He begged for mine, and my kits. Begged that someone might provide for me while I was nursing. And..." She paused, glancing back up at Reefstar. "Here you are." She whispered, folding her ears against her head shyly. The black tom's paw gently rested against hers for the briefest of moments as he murmured back,
"And here I'll stay."

x
→ Storm hunts by the ocean.
→ Brookstream gathers herbs.
→ Reefstar goes to the twoleg place to find clan recruits.

Leader:
Reefstar | 46 moons | Male
A large, muscular black tom with white on his chest and pale green eyes.
He's level headed, slow to anger, humble, and fair to even the smallest kit.
Lives: 9/9

Deputy:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
Brookstream | 20 moons | Female
A tabby she-cat with white legs and a chest, and striking amber eyes.
She is gentle, composed, intellectual, and curious about all things.

Warriors:
Swimmers:
Storm | 22 moons | Male
A handsome, wiry and with tom with gray striped splotches.
He is arrogant, quick to speak, and romantically inclined.

Apprentices:
Swimmer 'Paws
Climber 'Paws

Queens:
Conch | 36 moons | Female | Pregnant
A beautiful, long hair gray and white cat with distinct black stripes
on her face. She is very peaceful. She gets along with everyone.

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
x1 | Borage | Helps a queen's milk to come.
x1 | Cobweb | Stops bleeding and binds wounds.
x1 | Comfrey Root | Sooths itching, inflamation,
and stiffness.
x1 | Juniper Berry | Helps breathing, gives strength,
and soothes bellies.
x1 | Marigold | Stops infection, stops bleeding, lowers
inflamation.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout | x0 | 3 servings
Tuna | x0 | 3 servings
Salmon | x0 | 3 servings
Anchovy | x0 | 2 servings
Crab | x1 | 2 servings
Oyster | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Frog | x0 | 1 serving
Lizard | x0 | 1 serving
Sparrow | x0 | 2 servings
Finch | x0 | 1 serving

Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by clarke, on Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's trial post 18

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:25 pm

Season: Green-Leaf
    Weather: There is a slight breeze in the air and with the leaves starting to change their color it won't be long till leaf-fall is upon the cats. Prey is plentiful as they scurry to feed themselves to survive the coming leaf-bare. Sadly so are predators so your cats should be careful! Rogues, loners and kitty-pets will not be around much in this plentiful time either.

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:Image
[ Boarfang, Leopardheart, and Badgerleap head out to investigate the fox scent ]
[ Weaselhop and Thundercry go out to have a "romantic time" before heading out to hunt ]
[ Pumalight and Reedberry go out to have a "romantic time" ]
[ The clan consumes 3 servings ]

Your cats were successful in chasing out the young fox!
    Boarfang and Badgerleap managed a few scratches but will be alright.
    Leopardheart lost half his tail! He will need cobweb, marigold and poppyseeds for his wound and a moon of rest.
    Weaselhop is expecting, she is due in two moons/posts.
    Weaselhop and Thundercry caught a mouse.
    Pumalight is expecting, she is due in two moons/posts.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S t a g C l a n - ( 21 )

Postby canadianhowl » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:11 pm

Number of Cats: eleven
Males;; six • Females;; five
Moon;; twenty
Next Shimmer Pond visit;; 11/18

The toms panted heavily before Badgerleap hissed,'"And stay out fox!" As much as he and Boarfang were okay, Leopardheart had lost half of his tail. The tom was breathing heavily clearly in pain. "Alright guys. Let's get back to camp and get Leopardheart treatment." Boarfang ordered. With that, the three toms padded back to camp.

Once there, they looked around for Reedberry but he was no where in sight. Boarfang was getting impatient but calmed down when finally seeing the tom and Pumalight return to camp.'"Good you're here. We fended off the fox that got near our territory. Leopardheart lost half of his tail in the process." Reedberry gasped a bit in shock before he started to check in on the tom's tail. It sure was damaged well. He grabbed some cobwebs and poppy seeds. Though he still needed marigold. The tom grabbed a small piece of moss and soaked it in the nearby small pond before he patted it on to clean the dried blood as well as to clear the wound out. Once that was done, he applied the cobwebs and gave the tom some poppy seeds. "I'll be right back. I'm going to go and head out to find some marigold." He meowed before bumping into Pumalight who looked frantic. "Reedberry please this is urgent. Something is wrong with me and Weaselhop!" She meowed before pacing over to the other she cat who seemed calm. "She's panicking because she's been feeling sick and has been eating a bit more and she's been more moody and she feels fat. I keep telling her she's pregnant but she won't listen." Weaselhop chuckled before she groomed her stomach up. No way would she lose any of these little kits growing inside her. They meant the world to her even if they were still growing. Though what the former queen said made Reedberry also panic a little. He laughed it off before he started to check Pumalight's stomach out as well as he tried to match her symptoms to something else. Though alas, he had to accept it. He got her pregnant. She was going to have his kits. His forbidden kits. "Congrats Pumalight! You're expecting!" Reedberry purred out trying to act like he wasn't worried. Pumalight smiled excitedly also trying to play it off. "What did I say? Congrats Puma! I'm sure our kits will be great friends." Weaselhop purred before she trotted away over to her mate to tell him the good news. Though now that Pumalight and Reedberry were alone, that is when they dropped the act and mumbled, "Reedberry, I'm having your kits! What are we going to do?!" The medicine cat looked around nervously before whispering, "Maybe Boarfang will accept to be the father? He did like you once. I'm sure he wouldn't mind... right?" The she cat nodded before she looked over and saw the tom with his apprentice Puddlepaw. Looks like he was going to go out with a training session. Though she knew it would have to wait when she saw Thundercry pad over eventually with Hickorypaw bouncing at his side. "We will talk about this when the kits arrival date is sooner." Reedberry mumbled out before he dashed out of camp now going to search for some herbs.

"Thundercry! I have some good news to tell you!" Weaselhop purred out as she spotted her mate playing a game with their daughter. Thundercry looked up befor Ehe got tackled by Hickorypaw. The two laughed before they sat up straight looking at the excited queen. "I'm expecting kits again!" Weaselhop meowed again before the tom raced over and nuzzled the she cat. "Kits! Am I going to have brothers and sisters now!" Weaselhop nodded a yes before laughing when seeing the she cat leap around in joy. "I'm so happy for you! You're going to do great with this litter." Thundercry purred softly. That's when the tom nuzzled his mate before he and his daughter padded off to join Boarfang and Puddlepaw on a hunting session.

[ Leopardheart has been treated with cobweb and poppy seeds. Marigold is still needed. ]
[ Reedberry heads out to search for herbs, mostly marigold ]
[ Boarfang, Puddlepaw, Thundercry, and Hickorypaw head out hunting/training hunting ]
[ The clan consumes 3 servings ]

Leader:
sorrelstar | forty-nine | female | X
Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆

Deputy:
boarfang | forty-seven | male | X

Medicine Cat:
reedberry | forty-three | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
thundercry | fifty-two | male | X
leopardheart | fifty-one | male | X
badgerleap | thirty-eight | male | X

Apprentices:
puddlepaw | twelve | female | X
shardpaw | twelve | male | X
hickorypaw | nine | female | X

Queens:
weaselhop | forty-seven | female | two | X
pumalight | forty-four | female | two | X

Kits:

Elders:

Crushes:
Pumalight likes Reedberry
Reedberry likes Pumalight

Mates:
Thundercry and Weaselhop
Leopardheart and Sorrelstar
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
Northeast | Clan Name | Username
Northwest | Clan Name | Username
Southeast | Clan Name | Username
Southwest | SwiftClan | Phina D Wolf

Medicine Store
alder bark | x1 | soothes toothaches
catmint | x2 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
cobweb | x0 | can help slow down bleeding
coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing/soothes cracked pads
elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
honey | x2 | helps soothe throat/makes medicine easier to swallow
poppy seeds | x0 | helps with sleep, shock, distress, and pain. not for queens.
sorrel | x1 | traveling herb, can build an appetite
thyme | x0 | calms anxiety/helps with cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
rabbit | x3 | 6 servings
squirrel | x2 | 4 servings
mice | x1 | 1 servings
big fish | x0 | 0 servings
all birds | x2 | 6 servings
*fawn | x0 | 0 servings
total | x8 | 17 serving
needed | 3 servings
(*Fawns are rare. They are either 3 to 5 servings.
Only available during newleaf and leaffall)

Mentors:
boarfang | puddlepaw | two | hunting, stalking
leopardheart | shardpaw | two | combat, stalking
thundercry | hickorypaw | two | hunting, stalking

Deceased Cats:
Owlpaw | Starved
Dewkit | Killed by Pinestep

Family:
Shadow + unknown = Puddlepaw, Dapplekit, Shardpaw
Thundercry + Weaselhop = Dewkit, Hickorypaw
| tba
Reedberry + Pumalight = tba
Last edited by canadianhowl on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:25 am

Fireclan
Number of Cats: 6

As the warm summer sun broke through the cover of the leaves above, clan cats lurked where there was shade and water to keep themselves cool. It was a hot day for the clan, and not many were ready for it. Only Saltwind seemed to not bake under the sun. “Why do you all seem so tired?” he would ask his fellow clanmated who clearly didn’t want to here his words. “Why you little pile of dung! We are cats with thick pelts and here you are asking what in Starclan is wrong with us?!” Birchfur spat venomously at the deputy. Timberstar could only watch as his deputy and warrior fought over the temperature of the day. He shook his head as a tired expression fell over his face. “Oh Starclan, please let my clan survive themselves this greenleaf” he said to himself as he turned his face up to look at the sky. It was a crystal clear day, one they hadn’t expected would bring such heat.
Suddenly, Timberstar heard Birchfur yowl with rage and storm out of camp quickly, leaving Saltwind alone to scowl. This indeed would be a very troubling moon... After a while of letting Saltwind sulk alone, Timberstar walked up to him. “You know, if you really like Birchfur you don’t have to be so rude to her” the leader said, looking at his deputy. Saltwind almost choked at what his leader just said. Like?! Timberstar, are you insane?! She is an agrivating shecat that always keeps to herself until it’s the most inconvenient for everyone! How could anyone like that?!” he thundered. Timberstar couldn’t help but break out laughing at what Saltwind retorted. “If you say so! How about we go on a boarder patrol to clear your mind” he proposed. The deputy sighed and nodded in agreement and they both left to patrol the boarders.
———
Sudden onset writers block :/ so sad I can’t continue this haracter development, I’ll probably add more in later if my writer’s block goes away. Promise I won’t change anything but the description thingy here

Birchfur hunts near the stream
Saltwind and Timberstar patrol the North and West boarders
Hollypelt herb hunts
Birchfur and Timberstar hunt
Fernheart and Saltwind patrol the South and East boarders
The clan consumes a small fish - 2 servings!

Leader:
          Timberstar | 41 moons | Tom |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Saltwind | 36 Moons | Male |

Medicine Cat:
          Hollypelt | 23 moons | Female |

Warriors:
          Birchfur | 32 moons | Female |
          Fernheart | 39 moons | Female |

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Queens:
          Rainpelt | 30 moons | Female | - Due in one moon

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Usage -1x
    Goldenrod | Usage -1x
    Lungwart | Usage -1x
    Cobwebs | Usage -1x
    Horsetail | Usage -1x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Rainpelt and Unknown | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunfool » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:23 am

xxxxxxxxxxxx[ Number of Cats 09 ][ Next Moonpool Visit now ]

xxxxxxxTears. Salty and messy tears dripped down her already tired face. It sounded as if she was trying to say something, but all that could come out was pure nonsense. Only few garbled words could be noticed at most, mixed with sobs and grit teeth, but nobody could even bother to listen to them. The entire clan just stood there with shock. They were just as afraid as she was yet they didn't do anything. With the fear controlling them they just couldn't control their future actions, not one single cat dared to take a step forward. They were like a deer in a monster's lights; frozen. Few cried but the rest just dipped their heads in silence. Their energy had been drained long before and only few had the strength left to drop tears. It all didn't matter. She didn't notice them either, just the lifeless cat that laid before her. And with that thought she sunk into the now cold and bloody ground. She was the one who made the grass cold, making it lifeless as it flattened against her paws. She didn't care about that either, all that she could manage was sobbing uncontrollably as if not one single cat could wake her from this sudden trance. Maybe that was why no cat dared to move forward, to move past it just like that and help her. No one had ever seen her cry and no one ever will, because that night no one dared to set eyes on the one who would kill for her clan; their very own leader.

xxxxxxx"I feel like a piece of me is missing."

xxxxxxxIt had all happened so quick. A rogue who no one knew the name of, and no one would likely try to find out, was sent to kill a certain cat, and that was Sunpetal. The cat had sadly succeeded. It hurt Ryestar's heart to know her clanmate had been deputy for only a single moon and now he was gone just like that. Rye could've been murdered in cold blood as well. She could still hear what he said; "and we'll get you too." It sent a quick chill down her spine as she stood before her deputy's body. She could've protected him, but she didn't, she was too late and had killed the rogue only moments after her deputy's death. She had failed others too many times and the loss of this certain clan member was not going to be one of them.

xxxxxxx"Starclan," she murmured through her ongoing tears. "Trade my life for his, please." Nothing. "You heard me! Take away my life, I never needed it anyways!" Nothing. And she gritted her teeth once again as she held back her messy tears. It was no longer grief that fueled them, it was only anger. Then she huffed and let out a terrifying scream for help. "Someone, anyone, take my life for his!" That was the only thing that Morningclan had heard that evening.

xxxxxxxShe felt it; death, and it hit her just as fast as lightning would. Ryestar remembered it, the first day she truly had felt pain. Her sister was battling her and she was simply clawed against her back leg. She also recalled her sister apologizing about it for days, she shouldn't have, because the pain she felt today could not of been compared to the pain she had felt in any other day of her life. She was naive and she realized it. This was definitely not Starclan obeying to her emotional plead and she was going to pay for this, either by Starclan themselves for her wrongdoings or whatever dark force was taking her life at this moment. Then as her body hit the floor you could hear a breath from the opposite side of her.

xxxxxxxRyestar opened her eyes, now restless. Her breath did hitch when she caught a glimpse of her surroundings. Everything around her was dead. The trees were bare and lifeless but that wasn't what caught her off guard. It was the others. They were watching her like a predator watching their prey. They were the ones that were truly lifeless, scars marking each one of them. They were fighters, but not the good kind, and the leader jumped up in a second. Her legs could barely hold her up due to her trembling and she had barely managed to take a step back. They were crowding her and laughing at her cowardliness. The empty beings suddenly stopped to stray their gaze to a tom who's voice very much reminded the leader of Sunpetal. Stoic and wise, aging Ryestar by hundreds of moons. Though his laugh contrasted from his voice, it was hoarse and twisted.

xxxxxxx"Thanks for the opportunity lovely. You see, that incompetent deputy's life was thrilling to steal. Yours? Well, that will just make this whole ordeal loads more fun."

xxxxxxxHe snickered as he took a step towards the she-cat. Everything about him was sinister, especially the way he could change every little action. He strode towards her with power yet just a second ago he pranced towards his soulless buddies much like a kit. Then the snicker turned into another one of his cruel laughs, waking Ryestar from her own thoughts.

xxxxxxx"Oh! And it looks like we already got you."

[☉]

xxxxxxxHer eyes fluttered open once again, and the pain she had once felt before overcame her, what had that rogue done? A low sigh came from her raspy voice. It felt as if she had claw marks wrapped around her throat. She didn't and in fact, she had no marks or injuries anywhere. Everything was internal. It wasn't possible to see a large gash across her chest, but Ryestar could sure feel it. Every breath she took, she could feel endless pain.

xxxxxxx"Look who finally decided to open her eyes. Did you get good rest?"

xxxxxxx"How long was I out, Creamfoot?"

xxxxxxx"A day, maybe. I haven't got much sleep either you know? Now how about we try walking so you can get yourself something to eat."

xxxxxxx"Everything hurts, I don't even believe I will be able to stand. Aren't you a medicine cat?"

xxxxxxx"I haven't noticed any, well, battles scars. Don't worry, I will try and find some herbs to soothe your pain."

xxxxxxxShe responded with a sleepy nod of her head due to her voice being too ill to go on. And then the medicine cat went on and on about how the clan didn't have a leader for more than a day. How it was absolute chaos and how he had risen up to the challenge. Sunpetal was overwhelmed with shock, from what she had heard, and had spent most of his time sleeping or staring into what seemed like nothing. He continued to talk as he helped Ryestar out of the thick moss bed. The medicine cat also talked of a loner who had recently joined the clan, she was expecting kits, due in two moons. Odd how death often brings life with it. Then a sudden wave of realization washed over the leader, she had completely ignored her medicine cat and she was pretty sure that he had noticed it too.

xxxxxxx"It's alright, by the way. The clan supports you as always and I forgive you as well. Starclan can't even start on what has happened. Ryestar, please do keep your head on straight. You can't have love distract you from your true obstacles in life."

xxxxxxx"Did you steal that from some old and grumpy elder?"

xxxxxxx"I didn't think we had any elders."

xxxxxxx"Well, with your attitude we just might."

[☉]

xxxxxxxPheasantpaw, a young tom who most cats have overlooked, has been missing ever since the death that welcomed Morningclan. He had ran away with great fear, figuring out far too much about his cynical mentor. Brightpaw was worried for him and had sneaked out of the camp to look for him before any of the patrols could event think about it. She had noticed where he had gone; the creeks she had at least guessed. She hoped she would find him soon to get back to her training. Though, little did she know that Heathernose was far from the camp as well and Sunpetal was in no condition to teach.

xxxxxxxThe she-cat had already made it to the moonpool and each word she spoke echoed off the walls. Her soft white fur shined in the darkness of the cave. Happiness overwhelmed her, she was to soon get what she wanted.

xxxxxxx"I gift you a life from a former living star. Now, I must say, rise my king."

[ Morningclan eats one squirrel and one mouse ]
        [ Ryestar loses her first life, all of her pain is internal ]
        [ Sunpetal gains a deep gash on his chest ]
        [ Heatherfrost asks the Dark Forest for Sunpetal's brother ]
        [ Pheasantpaw is missing, Brightpaw searches for him near the creeks ]
        [ Creamfoot uses x1 horsetail for Sunpetal ]
        [ Creamfoot searches for something to help the leader's pain ]
        [ Pongo and Beetletuft spend their time hunting for the clan ]

Leader [ 1 ]
        Ryestar-20 moons-she-cat-𝘹
        xxxxxxx★★★★★★★★✩

Deputy [ 1 ]
        Sunpetal-17 moons-tom-𝘹

Medicine Cat [ 1 ]
        Creamfoot-15 moons-tom-𝘹

Warriors
        [ 3 ]
        Pongo-21 moons-tom-𝘹
        Beetletuft-18 moons-she-cat-𝘹
        Heatherfrost-19 moons-she-cat-𝘹

Apprentices
        [ 2 ]
        Brightpaw-9 moons-she-cat-𝘹
        Pheasantpaw-8 moons-tom-𝘹

Queens
        [ 1 ]
        Redwillow-22 moons-she-cat-𝘹

Kits
        [ 0 ]
        Name-Age-Gender-[url=link]𝘹[/url]

Elders
        [ 0 ]

Ally Clans
        Clan-username
        Clan-username

Enemy Clans
        Clan-username
        Clan-username

Borders
        North-Summitclan-Piya
        East-Cliffclan-sushinekko
        Southeastern-Gustclan-Chamrosh
        South-Badgerclan-_Ravenfeather_
        West-Darkclan-Night♕

Medicine Store
        Alder bark-x0-toothaches
        Bindweed-x0-keeps broken legs in place
        Blackberry leaves-x0-bee stings
        Borage Leaves-x0-produces milk, lowers fevers
        Broom-x0-poultices for broken legs, wounds
        Burdock root-x0-infection
        Burnet-x0-boosts strength
        Catmint-x0-greencough, whitecough
        Celandine-x0-soothes damaged eyes
        Comfrey root-x0-broken bones,wounds etc, itching, inflammation, stiffness, burns
        Goldenrod-x0-wounds
        Hawkweed-x0-like catmint, but not as strong
        Heather nectar-x0-swallowing easier, sweetens mixtures
        Honey-x0-infections, sore throats, swallowing easier, coughing, energy
        Horsetail-x0-infections, bleeding
        Juniper berries-x0-bellyaches, strength, breathing, calming to cats
        Lamb's Ear-x0-strength
        Marigold-x0-infection, bleeding
        Mouse bile-x0- ticks
        Nettle leaves-x0-poultice for wounds
        Poppy seeds-x0-sleep, shock, pain
        Ragwort leaves-x0-aching joints
        Raspberry leaves-x0-pain, bleeding
        Rosemary-x0-hides the scent of death
        Snakeroot-x0-heals poison
        Stinging nettle-x0-vomiting, swelling, mix with comfrey to heal
        broken bones, wounds, chewing helps infections
        Sweet-sedge-x0-infections
        Tansies-x2-coughs (greencough, etc), soothes throats, wounds and poisons
        Thyme-x0-treats shock
        Wild garlic-x0-infections (especially rat bites)
        Willow bark-x0-pain, inflammation, diarrhea, fevers
        Yarrow-x0-poison from wounds, vomit toxins, cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile
        mice-x0-1 serving
        voles-x1-1 serving
        rabbits-x0-2 servings
        squirrels-x0-2 servings
        water shrew-x0-1 servings
        small fish-x0-2 servings

Mentors
        Sunpetal-Brightpaw-1-hunting,
        Heatherfrost-Pheasantpaw-0-none,

Deceased Cats
        Name-cause
        Name-cause

Family
        Redwillow and ???-Kits
        Name and Name-Kits
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ B L U E B E L L C L A N } [ 003 ]

Postby CheshireWonderland » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:44 am

“IN EVERY WALK WITH NATURE ONE RECEIVES FAR MORE THAN HE SEEKS.”
-john muir
NUMBER OF CATS [ 4 ]
TOMS [ 2 ] ;; MOLLYS [ 2 ]
next moonpool visit ;; now (november 24th)
moons [ 4 ]
archive

. ❀❀❀ . ❀❀❀ . ❀❀❀ .

[BluebellClan uses two servings of catfish]
[Honeystar asks StarClan for a warrior]
[Smokecloud, Honeystar, and Mothbloom go hunting]
[Mothbloom searches for herbs]
[Honeystar and Smokecloud go on a border patrol]
[Smokecloud reveals his age; backstory is still unknown]

Leader ↣ [ 1 ]
    Honeystar ;; 35 moons ;; female
    Lives [ ★★★★★★★★★ ]
    Appearance [ X ]
    [ “I must find my own path.” ]

Deputy ↣ [ 1 ]
    Turtlestripe ;; 30 moons ;; male
    Appearance [ X ]

Medicine Cat ↣ [ 1 ]
    Mothbloom ;; 22 moons ;; female
    Appearance [ X ]

Warriors ↣ [ 1 ]
    Smokecloud ;; 20 moons ;; male [ X ]
    Name ;; Age ;; Gender [ X ]

Apprentices ↣ [ 0 ]

Queens ↣ [ 0 ]

Kits ↣ [ 0 ]

Elders ↣ [ 0 ]
    Ally Clans ↣ [ 0 ]
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans ↣ [ 0 ]
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Thunderpath | [empty]

Mentors ↣ [ 0 ]
    Mentor & Apprentice ;; 0 ;; Moves
    Mentor & Apprentice ;; 0 ;; Moves

Deceased Cats ↣ [ 0 ]

Family ↣ [ 0 ]
    Name x Name | Kit ;; Kit ;; Kit
    Name x Name | Kit ;; Kit ;; Kit
    Fresh-Kill Pile ↣ [ 4 servings left ]
    vole ↣ 0 servings left (1 serving ea.)
    mouse ↣ 0 servings left (1 serving ea.)
    rabbit ↣ 2 servings left (2 servings ea.)
    squirrel ↣ 0 servings left (2 servings ea)
    bird ↣ 0 servings left (3 servings ea.)
    catfish ↣ 2 servings left (3 servings ea.)

Medicine Store ↣ [ 9 ]
    alder bark ↣ [1] eases toothaches
    catmint ↣ [1] best cure for greencough, whitecough
    chervil ↣ [1] for infected wounds, bellyache, & kitting
    cobwebs ↣ [1] stops bleeding & for broken bones
    comfrey root ↣ [1] repairs broken bones or soothes wounds ;; wrenched claws ;; itching ;; inflammation on stiff joints ;; eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest ;; burns
    feverfew ↣ [1] reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills ;; heals aches and pains ;; headaches
    goldenrod ↣ [1] good for healing wounds
    ragwort ↣ [1] treats aching joints ;; keeps a cat's strength up
    yarrow ↣ [1] extracts poison from wounds ;; will make a cat vomit toxins ;; soften and heal cracked pads

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
20, Kentucky.
I'm a creativity and lifestyle
blogger who wants to help
young women with chronic
illnesses. I enjoy art, animals,
and autumn. I have dysautonomia.
KeMeadows
PM me if you are a spoonie, too!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Coding
CheshireWonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:37 am

Number of Cats: 26 (11 toms, 15 mollies)

Servings: 5

Next Moonpool Visit: 11/17

Maplestrike padded up to the shining stone, picking up one of the medium sized rock and letting it fall on the stone, the loud crack it caused immediately grabbing the attention of all the cats nearby, who quickly told their neighbors to pay attention, assignments were about to be handed out. “Okay everyone!” Maplestrike called, grinning easily as he sat down, “We’ve got a lot to do today, as usual. First off, Shadowflight, Muddypaw, Whisperdust, Tumblepaw, Wrenface and Snowflight. You guys are part of the first hunting patrol. try to stick to the middle of the territory, check the streams and marshes for fish.” the six cats nodded, and moved to find each other. Maplestrike continued, “Swayingtrees, Flarestrike, Mottledleap and Cinderpaw, you guys are coming with Sweetstar and me to hunt along the borders. He’s talking with Velvetflicker right now, but will join us in a moment.” The four other cats moved a little separate from the main gathering, Swayingtrees struggling to contain his fury at being forced to work with the three cats he loathed the most. “Dancingstripe, Hailwhisker, Hailclaw, Bouncepaw, Falconwatcher and Flickerpaw, you guys are on patrol. And last but not least, Sandflower, Breezepaw, Silversong, Mothpaw and Scorchmask. I need you to patrol, and try to track down the loner we keep scenting. They either need to join SwiftClan, or vacate the area. Sandflower, you will be head of this patrol, and I need you to make our terms very clear in a polite manner.”

“Got it.” Sandflower agreed, nodding firmly as she stood and looked around at the cats remaining with her.

“Okay everyone, scatter! The sooner you’re done with your assignments, the sooner you have time to yourself.” Maplestrike said, standing and padding over to his group. “Now we wait for Sweetstar to finish his chat with Velvetflicker.” he said, smiling slightly.

~~~

Velvetflicker paced her den, looking up as the leader entered. She could hear Maplestrike handing out the assignments for the day, so she knew that they had some time. “You wanted to talk to me?” Sweetstar asked, kindly.

Velvetflicker nodded, forcing herself to stop pacing and sit down, curling her tail around her feet. “I have two things to bring to your attention. The first has to do with myself.” she paused, working up the courage to put her thoughts into words, “Recently, as often as I have free time, I have been meeting a tom.”

“From CliffClan, I know.” Sweetstar said, nodding with a slight smile at her shocked face, “Really Velvetflicker, I’m very observant. Whenever you re-enter camp, you always choose a side that is not facing towards CliffClan. The only plausible reason for this is that you want us to think that you are not coming from CliffClan territory, therefore you must be meeting someone. I don’t mind. If I did, I would have stopped you moons ago.”

Velvetflicker stared for a moment, stunned, “Well, even so, you should probably know…”

“That you’re expecting his kits?” Sweetstar guessed, chuckling as Velvetflicker was even more shocked, “Please, that one’s easy. It’s the only logical reason you would want to tell me in private. I congratulate you.”

Velvetflicker shook her head in wonder, “Well, then I’m sure that you’ve noticed my other matter.”

“Rowanpaw, yes.” Sweetstar agreed, sitting and grooming his front paw. “Flarestrike is a good cat, but she knows the rules. If she breaks them, you will have to come up with some way to punish her, you know that.”

Velvetflicker nodded solemnly, “Yes, I do. I was thinking that confining her to camp for two or three moons would be sufficient. You’ve seen her restless nature, always wanting to go out and explore.”

“I agree, I think that would be a fair punishment.” Sweetstar said, nodding. “Thank you for coming to me with this. Don’t do anything to stop Rowanpaw. This is her choice. If she were an apprentice, she would be a warrior now. She is mature enough to make her own decisions.”

Velvetflicker nodded in agreement, “I will let her make her own choice.” she agreed.

~~~

Sweetstar padded out of the Medicine cat den and joined his hunting patrol, “Okay, let’s head out.” he said. The group started toward the exit of camp, Swayingtrees quickly falling to the back just behind Flarestrike.

The dark tabby tom was seething, forcing himself not to just ponce on one of the hated toms. But no, now would be a bad time. He was surrounded by competent fighters who were all loyal to Sweetstar. He would have to wait. If he was lucky, the goody goody trio would stick together, and he could go with whoever else they were with or even better, head off on his own. Glancing up, he realized that the other two cats were Mottledleap and her rather quiet apprentice. Coral? Cloud? something like that. Not like he cared.

As the patrol padded deeper into the forest, Sweetstar glanced over his shoulder, “Okay guys, we can split up to cover more ground. If you want to pair up with someone, that’s fine by me, but make sure to focus on hunting, not chattering.”

Almost immediately, Swayingtrees disappeared into the shadows of the swaying grass, slinking away from the hated figures of the leader, the deputy, and their oh so precious warrior.

~~~

Swayingtrees examined the bush he had come across carefully, wanting to be sure he was correct. They looked like death berries, but he had to be sure. He leaned closer, inspecting them carefully, then nodded, yes, definitely death berries. Batting at the bush, he knocked a few onto the ermine he had snuck out of camp. He knew that Sweetstar had a huge soft sport for ermines, and figured that he would grab one. This one was the oldest, and he knew that Sweetstar always tried to eat the oldest prey first, to make sure none of it went bad. Smiling wickedly, he smashed the berries into the ermine, their juice soaking the fur and permeating the meat. He slipped back into camp, tucking there ermine back where he had found it, and smiling politely as the first of the hunting patrols began to return. He placed a paw on the ermine, preventing any of the cats from taking it as they each came and grabbed some breakfast. Finally, Sweetstar arrived, and Swayingtrees stood, grabbing a bit of fish and padding away.

Watching over his meal, he could barely contain his excitement as the leader picked up the ermine, then he and Maplestrike went to eat in their usual corner of camp, chatting softly as they did so. As Sweetstar began to eat, he frowned slightly in confusion. “Why does this ermine taste like blueberries?” he wondered out loud. Swayingtrees cursed himself. Blueberries! He should have remembered that Velvetflicker had mentioned seeing a blueberry bush in that approximate location. Now all he had done is confuse the leader, which was amusing, but not the goal. Now he would have to start his search for poisons all over again.

~~~

Hailclaw hummed quietly to herself as she stood, her job for the day done, her apprentice released and her meal eaten. Stretching, she began to pad out of camp, when Dancingstripe was suddenly by her side. “Mind if I join you?” He asked, smiling.

The grey and white molly blushed a little, then nodded, “Sure, I was just going out to take a walk along the stream.”

Dancingstripe smiled, “Which one?” he asked, “I like the one that runs near the LeafClan border, with all the little waterfalls and pools. It’s always a bit different each time I walk there.”

“That one is lovely.” Hailclaw agreed, smiling a little, “I think I might go there. I hadn’t picked a stream yet, I just like being near them. They’re comforting, so quiet and musical and pretty.”

“Reminds me of someone I know.” Dancingstripe said, looking a little wistful.

“Oh, really? Who?” Hailclaw asked, a little pang in her heart.

“It’s the molly I’m working up the courage to ask to be my mate.” he explained, “She is so beautiful and kind to every one, especially her apprentice. And her eyes, they’re bluer that the sky and twice as pretty. But she doesn’t seem to realize that I like her as more than a friend, or that she is beautiful, more beautiful than the colors of the sunset.” he looked at her earnestly, his brow furrowed in concern, “Hailclaw, what should I do? What if I ask her to be my mate and she says no?”

Hailclaw fought back tears as she took a breath to answer. She knew it. She never had a chance. “There’s no way she’d say no Dancingstripe,” she finally managed, “You are kind and thoughtful and handsome, everything a molly could ever want in a mate. Just go and ask her, you won’t be disappointed."

“Are you sure?” Dancingstripe asked, his voice full of worry and self doubt, “I mean, I can be such a klutz some times, and I’m not much of a warrior. Heck, my apprentice has already over shadowed me. I’m not really important or very good at anything.”

Hailclaw stopped and turned to face him, “Dancingstripe, any molly who cares if your important, or that Flarestrike happens to be a better fighter than you are is not worth your time or emotions. And you are good at things, all sorts of things! You are a fantastic teacher, you are very clever and great at tactics.”

“If you say so.” Dancingstripe said, sounding immensely relieved, “So, what should I do? Should I just…ask her?”

“Yes.” Hailclaw said immediately, “The next time you see her, just pull her aside and ask her.”

“Okay, thanks Hailclaw.” Dancingstripe said, grinning. They walked on a little more in silence before Dancingstripe said, “Hey, Hailclaw?”

“Yes?” she asked, still lost in her thoughts, trying to figure out which molly could have stolen her crush’s heart.

“Would..” he hesitated, building up his courage. Snapped out of her trance, Hailclaw looked at him curiously, “Hailclaw, would you do me the honor of being my mate?” Dancingstripe asked, his words rushed and stumbling over each other as he blurted them out.

Hailclaw looked at him in shock for a moment before beaming, rushing over and nuzzling him happily, “Oh, of course! I though that you, it sounded like, there isn’t another molly?”

“Never!” Dancingstripe said, his tone shocked and a little hurt, [color=#COLOR]“I have never even thought about anyone but you. I just…I always assumed that you wouldn’t even look twice at a tom like me.”[/color]

Hailclaw blushed, “Well, I guess we were both wrong.”

~~~

Flarestrike was lounging in a corner of camp, alone with his thoughts, when Rowanpaw walked up next to him. He glanced up, then grinned, seeing who it was, “Hey Rowanpaw, what’s up?”

“I’ve been thinking.” the tabby molly said, laying down next to Flarestrike, “Well, you, you must know I like you. I’m sorry I bolted that one time…when you….yea, umm I just got really nervous, like, why would you like me? I’m just some medicine cat apprentice, I’m not a warrior like you, and well, I just wanted to say that I really like you too, and I understand if you don’t actually like me, I just had to tell you.”

Flarestrike nodded slowly, then took a deep breath, “Well, umm, I really like you too, Rowanpaw, I just, I can’t ever seem to talk to you for long now that I’m well, and I really miss it. I don’t know how to exactly say what I’m trying to say, but I love you Rowanpaw.”

Rowanpaw’s face lit up with a happy smile as she purred contentedly and nuzzled Flarestrike, “I love you too, Flarestrike.” she said. After a short pause, she worked up the courage to ask, “Umm, would…would you consider being my mate?”

Flarestrike beamed at her, licking her nose happily, “Of course I will Rowanpaw!” He exclaimed, barely able to contain his excitement. Then his face froze and he said, “Um, Rowanpaw, I need to tell you something, before we actually decide to do this.”

Rowanpaw cocked her head curiously, “What is it Flarestrike?” she asked, unsure what could be troubling him.

He looked at his paws, then licked his lips, saying, “I…I’m polysexual Rowanpaw. I haven’t told anyone but you, and I was afraid…I don’t know. But if I become mates with you, I wouldn’t, it might not always be just us two.”

Rowanpaw nodded thoughtfully, “Flarestrike, as long as I get to meet them, and you don’t leave me for another cat, I don’t care. I want you to be happy, and if that makes you happy, it’s okay with me. But I need you to promise to never go behind my back.”

“Oh, of course!” Flarestrike agreed, grinning happily at her, a weight lifted from his shoulders, “I would never go behind your back, and of course you would meet them! I’m, I’m just so glad that you don’t hate me for it.”

“I could never hate you Flarestrike.” Rowanpaw said softly, nuzzling his cheek gently, “I know that we’re going to make mistakes, and maybe even fight, but I promise that I will never hate you."

[Velvetflicker, Rowanpaw and Bramblepaw go hunting for herbs]
[Shadowflight, Muddypaw, Whisperdust, Tumblepaw, Wrenface, and Snowflight go hunting]
[Swayingtrees, Sweetstar, Flarestrike, Maplestrike, Mottledleap and Cinderpaw go hunting]
[Dancingstripe, Hailwhisker, Hailclaw, Bouncepaw, Falconwatcher, and Flickerpaw, go on patrol]
[Sandflower, Breezepaw, Silversong, Mothpaw, and Scorchmask go on patrol and search for the loner that was scented]
[Flarestrike and Rowanpaw become mates!]
[Dancingstripe and Hailclaw become mates!]
[Velvetflicker and Gladestep of Cliffclan become mates! (Is there a chance that they could have an odd number of kits? :D )]
[Swayingtrees attempts to poison Sweetstar, but uses Blueberries instead of death berries]
[SwiftClan consumes an ermine and a big fish]

Leader

Sweetstar | 48 moons | Tom | X

Lives: ★★★★★★★★ [8/9]

Deputy

Maplestrike | 41 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat

Velvetflicker | 33 moons | Molly | X

Warriors

Dancingstripe | 35 moons | | Tom | X
    Falconwatcher | 43 moons | Tom | X
    Flarestrike | 15 moons | Tom | X
    Hailclaw | 38 moons | Molly | X
    Hailwhisker | 40 moons | Molly | X
    Mottledleap | 33 moons | Molly | X
    Sandflower | 24 moons | Molly | X
    Scorchmask | 29 moons | Molly | X
    Shadowflight | 29 moons | Tom | X
    Silversong | 22 moons | Molly | X
    Snowflight | 35 moons | Molly | X
    Swayingtrees | 39 moons | Tom | X
    Whisperdust | 33 moons | Molly | X
    Wrenface | 34 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices

Rowanpaw | 12 moons | Molly | X
    Bouncepaw | 9 moons | Tom | X
    Cinderpaw | 9 moons | Molly | X
    Breezepaw | 9 moons | Molly | X
    Muddypaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
    Mothpaw | 8 moons | Molly | X
    Flickerpaw | 8 moons | Molly | X
    Tumblepaw | 7 moons | Tom | X (left)
    Bramblepaw | 7 moons | Tom | X (right)

Queens

none

Kits

none

Elders

None
Ally Clans

CloudClan | ~Glaceon~

Enemy Clans

None

Border Clans

North | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
Northeast | StagClan | DasCanadianSparkle
East | open
Southeast | LeafClan | zephyrine
South | OakClan | \Luna/
Southwest | CliffClan | sushinekko
West | open
Northwest | open

Medicine Store

Alder bark | 1
Borage leaves | 0
Burnet | 1
Catmint | 1
Catchweed | 1
Cob nuts | 1
Coltsfoot | 2
Daisy Leaf | 0
Dandylion | 1
Fennel | 1
Heather nectar | 1
Honey | 1
Lovage | 1
Mallow leaves | 1
Oak leaves | 1
Ragwort leaves | 2
Raspberry leaves | 1
Tansy | 1
Willow bark | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile

Mice | x2 | 1 serving
Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
All Birds | x4 | 3 servings

Mentors

Velvetflicker | Rowanpaw | 3 | Herbal knowledge, Basic healing, Hunting
Velvetflicker | Bramblepaw | 1 | Hunting
Hailclaw | Bouncepaw | 3 | Hunting, Fighting, Tracking
Mottledleap | Cinderpaw | 3 | Hunting, Fighting, Tracking
Sandflower | Breezepaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting
Shadowflight | Muddypaw | 2 | Fighting, Tracking
Silversong | Mothpaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting
Falconwatcher | Flickerpaw | 1 | Hunting
Whisperdust | Tumblepaw | 1 | Tracking

Deceased Cats

None

Family

Whisperdust and ??? | Bouncepaw, Breezepaw and Cinderpaw
Wrenface and ??? | Muddypaw, Mothpaw and Flickerpaw
Snowflight and Maplestrike | Tumblekit and Bramblekit
Rowanpaw and Flarestrike | unborn kits
Hailclaw and Dancingstripe | unborn kits
Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:21 am

SeaClan

[The Clan consumes 1x Shrew.]
[Ember became Emberwhisker!]
[Leafstar hunts in the Pine Grove.]
[Emberwhisker hunts in the sea.]
[Leafstar and Emberwhisker patrols.]
[Leafstar asks for a medicine cat at the Moonpool.]

Leafstar caught a mouse
Emberwhisker caught a fish
Starclan grants your wish

Salixclan

Lynxflight and Greykit join Salixclan.
Ivyfrost awakes.
Crimsonstar and Ivyfrost go hunting.
Lynxflight gathers herbs.

Crimsonstar and Ivyfrost catch a hare
Lynxflight finds thyme and rosemary

CloudClan

[The found cats become Firepaw, Boarpaw, Vinetail, River, Soaringstep and Dreamingwing]
[Cloudyspots goes herb hunting]
[Cloudyspots meets up with Apsodelface of PineClan again]
[Sunrise, Dewthorn, Boarpaw and Firepaw go training: Agility]
[Emberblaze, Dewthorn, Soaringstep and Goldheart go on a Hunting Patrol]
[Jayflight, Vinetail, Boarpaw and Sunrise go on Border Patrol]
[Skystar asks for a Medicine cat Apprentice]
[The clan consumes 4 servings]

Cloudyspots finds Poppy Seeds and Sage
Boarpaw and Firepaw learn stalking
Emberblaze, Dewthorn, Soaringstep and Goldheart catch a squirrel and a rabbit
Jayflight, Vinetail, Boarpaw and Sunrise's patrol go by uneventfully
Starclan grants Skystar's wish
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mothlite » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:38 pm

PhoenixClan
Number of Cats: One

That was, an interesting experience, Blossomstar thought to herself. They seem like good cats, well fit for clan life. I wonder if they would join me? Trying to retrace her steps, the she-cat follows the river along, hoping to find that pair again. There’s no sign of them, it’s like they disappeared. Nearby, though, she could hear a few mice in the river reeds. Blossomstar goes hunting. My clan eats two servings.

Leader: Blossomstar
          Blossomstar | 31 moons | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | River | Clan Name | Username
    East | Mountains | Clan Name | Username
    South | Meadow | Clan Name | Username
    West | Forest | SparrowClan | ♥Owl♥

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Salmon | x1 | 3 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
call me moth, lite, or any other name you pick out. any/all pronouns. i like creating, collecting, and collaborating!!! i'm generally more active on flight rising than i am here, but i do plan to get back into both!!!
mothlite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:03 pm

Phina D Wolf wrote:

[Velvetflicker, Rowanpaw and Bramblepaw go hunting for herbs]
[Shadowflight, Muddypaw, Whisperdust, Tumblepaw, Wrenface, and Snowflight go hunting]
[Swayingtrees, Sweetstar, Flarestrike, Maplestrike, Mottledleap and Cinderpaw go hunting]
[Dancingstripe, Hailwhisker, Hailclaw, Bouncepaw, Falconwatcher, and Flickerpaw, go on patrol]
[Sandflower, Breezepaw, Silversong, Mothpaw, and Scorchmask go on patrol and search for the loner that was scented]
[Flarestrike and Rowanpaw become mates!]
[Dancingstripe and Hailclaw become mates!]
[Velvetflicker and Gladestep of Cliffclan become mates! (Is there a chance that they could have an odd number of kits? :D )]
[Swayingtrees attempts to poison Sweetstar, but uses Blueberries instead of death berries]
[SwiftClan consumes an ermine and a big fish]

Velvevtflicker lay curled up, miserable. While Sweetstar had been accepting, she knew that her pregnancy wasn't right. She shouldn't be mates with Gladestep. But...he made her so happy. Yet now, he'd likely demand kits, or at least demand to see them. How could she give away her kits? She sighed. It would be a dilemma for another day. And hopefully, Rowanpaw would be able to take over for her while she nursed. Maybe after she nursed, she could give her kits to another molly for them to raise. While it would break her heart, not to be able to be with her kits at all times, her job as a medicine cat was also important. And at least she might be able to keep some of her kits.

Sandflower was exasperated. She had been arguing with the one-eyed loner for some time, but was making no progress. "Swiftclan has claimed this territory," she said, "and this means that you either have to leave or join us."

"If you join," piped up Mothpaw, "I'll feed you the best prey!"

Sandflower shot a querying look towards Mothpaw, who shrank back. "Mothpaw does make a good point, though," she said. Neither of the apprentices had interrupted before, although perhaps now was the time. She had been getting nowhere. "If you join the clan, you'll receive food and shelter."

"How do I know you won't hurt me?" asked the loner accusingly.

"Because me and Mothpaw swear," said Breezepaw solemnly. "We'll give you the best pieces of prey and we'll come visit you every day."

The loner sighed, and a hint of a chuckle came out. "Fine. You young'uns convinced me. Take me to your leader!" they said pompously. The patrol laughed and they got a smile out of the loner.

"C'mon," said Sandflower, turning back. "Let's go talk to Sweetstar."

Velvetpaw, Bramblepaw, and Rowanpaw find x1 alder bark, x1 celandine, x1 chickweed, x1 comfrey root
Bramblepaw and Rowanpaw learn fighting
Shadowflight, Snowflight, Whisperdust, Wrenface, Muddypaw, and Tumblepaw catch x1 small fish, x1 big fish
Muddypaw and Tumblepaw learn fishing
Flarestrike, Maplestrike, Mottledleap, Swayingtrees, Sweetstar, and Cinderpaw catch x2 rabbit
Cinderpaw learns stalking
Dancingstripe, Falconwatcher, Hailclaw, Hailwhisker, Bouncepaw, and Flickerpaw's patrol caught the three-day-old scent of a badger
Bouncepaw learns advanced hunting and Flickerpaw learns hunting
Sandflower, Scorchmask, Silversong, Breezepaw, and Mothpaw find an elder
Breezepaw and Mothpaw learn tracking
Rowanpaw, Hailclaw, and Velvetflicker learn they are expecting kits in 2 moons
2 of Swiftclan's mice have been exchanged for 1 of Adderclan's comfrey
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups