Daisy leaf |x2| Eases aching joints, travelling herb
    Deathberries |x2| Poison, kills a dog
    Dock |x4| Soothes scratches and sore pads
    Goldenrod |x3 | Heals wounds
    Honey |x1| Soothes infections, coughing, sore throats and gives energy
    Horsetail | x1 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
    Juniper leaves |x1| Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps breathing
    Lavender |x2| Cures fever and chills
    Marigold |x1| Stops infection, bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints
    Mallow leaves |x1 | Soothes bellyache
    Poppy leaves |x1| Soothe shock or distress or pain and helps with sleep
    Raspberry leaves |x1| Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding
    Stinging Nettle |x1| Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, helps with wounds. fights against infection by chewing stems
    Sweet-sedge |x2| Eases infection
    Tansy |x2 | Cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes throats
    Thyme |x1| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and dogs who are in shock
    Watermint | x2 | Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache
    Yarrow |x1| Extracts poison from wounds, heals cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x3| 1 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Large birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Deer/Elk| x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Rowan | Diesel | 4 | swimming, stalking, battle, hunting
    Bohemian | Renegade | 4 | battle, stalking, hunting, speed
    Nico | Solo | 3 | Hunting, speed, battle

Deceased Dogs:
    Hope | Stillborn
    Dog Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Aster and Conner| Ilia, Tobi, Lilac
    ??? and ??? | Sandy and Goldie
    Seria and Sol | Ark, Callie, Mitty
    Kierat and - | Maena
    Petunia and ??? | Oscar, Titania, Diesel, Maisie, Hope
    Rowan and Bella |
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ─── ☆ ────── wade's replies !!

Postby astrohund » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:13 pm

------------------------------------------
EARLY SPRING - it is finally here, a state in time where all seems calm and tranquil. spring m
ay have arrived rather slowly, but the land is just as overjoyed for at arrival. various types of
flowers are blooming in the big sun which is now warming up the air. it is still a bit chilly, but
the staying out in the sun will surely help. animals known for hibernation are now stirring fro
m their months of slumber, this includes bears and other animals that may hold a potential th
reat. that is why it is necessary to keep a watchful eye, no matter how blissful spring may be,
there is always something there that hides behind the tranquility . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
current gathering xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fanclub xxxxxxxxxxxxxx pm for discord link

KENNELS REPLIED TO
greaven empire - @w0ah
the polar kennel - @cattucino
dawnguard - @clarke k. skakrui ✔
the underdogs - @inky. ✔
northern lights - @lady masquarade
clawtooth pack - @.firestar.
wall street wolves - @scarlet_wolf
silent brothers - @frightened eyes
canfranc kennel - @dinolil1
endless howls - @galipaygo
the last sentinels - @solyn ✔
dacia kennel - @jayustea ✔

inky. wrote:Image
    mako, swan, ontario, piper, and denali have successfully patrolled the borders. they have also found something of interest . . . . . .
    ↳ deciding to venture far from the others, ontario had heard the distant sound of whimpering and went to go investigate... as he turns the corner, he sees a female laying on her side and panting heavily - a young cane corso. she instantly recoils upon seeing ontario and tries to get up and run, but she her luck falters as she immediately falls down to the ground from exhaustion and pain. when inspecting closer,, ontario notices that her stomach is rather large and looks bloated --- but it isn't bloating that is the reason, she is pregnant and in labor. he has the option to either leave her be or call for assistance, it doesn't seem like she can make it through on her own . . . → note: if helped, the female will give birth to four puppies - two stillborn; if not helped, no effect - this dog will not be seen again ..

hayes, granite, iving, petal, nike, and ontario have brought back x2 squirrels and x1 mice from their hunt. they also find something else.
    ↳ the scent of goat has been ever so present during their hunting rally . . . . . . . . . . perhaps the spring is offering a chance at grand hunt?

→ the days have finally come for tundra to take her final assessment, she seemed very focused throughout. tundra passes with flying colors!

granite has successfully taught his apprentice clint more advanced battle techniques and moves. he seems to have picked up all the information without extra teaching and lecturing.

bullet has successfully taught his apprentice river more advanced battle techniques and moves. she seems to have picked up all the information without extra teaching and lecturing.

lorin has brought back x2 cobwebs and x1 honey from her herb hunt.

→ while in labor, harriet manages to push through the pain and gives birth to four healthy puppies. there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with them at the time.

→ while in labor, luna manages to push through the pain and gives birth to two healthy puppies. there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with them at the time.

→ the gods have appeared to have heard nike's wish, perhaps chattering with each other beyond the clouds about his request. they have decided to sent him a hunter he so desires, an australian shepherd. the gods will not take any more requests in a two moon period of time, they'll have to wait ...

clarke kom skakrui wrote:Image
    andromeda, bayek and radjah bring back x1 eastern cottontail rabbit. they also come across two loners, twin dobermans, with a strange glint of unruliness in their eyes.

asteria and avenos bring back x2 field mice from the underground subway. they find nothing else of interest. perhaps they should go out on patrol to find more dogs next time?

solyn wrote:Image

erinat has successfully patrolled the borders. she also encounters someone interesting.
    ↳ during her patrol, erinat stumbles upon a dog, a great pyrenees, lurking near the river in the territory. when she tries to sneak her way over to them, they get startled and race away. she tries to chase after them but they are bit faster than them and manage to get away. maybe she'll see them again?

erinat manages to catch x1 fish while fishing at the river. she doesn't see anything else obscure.

jayustea wrote:Image

zenon has successfully patrolled the dunes. he stumbles across aloner, an icelandic sheepdog, who had been wandering aimlessly, they say they are interested in joining him in his adventures -- a bit awed over the idea of travelling with a group. will he allow them to come?

→ the gods have heard zenon's wish to be reunited with his mate. aurelia has been brought back to him, but the gods will not take anymore special requests until two moons of time.
[/list]
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Kennel [ — the last sentinels ] [ 002 ]

Postby solyn » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:26 pm

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐒
1 dogs [ f: 1 to m: 0 ]
`` the last beacons;
standing tall in the night ───

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐨.
Aegina, Greece -
The cool, blue water lapped at the white sand of the beach. Human families laid out across the sunny stretch and splashed in the shallow waters of the Mediterranean. A cluster of them gathered around a washed-up jelly on the shore. Ursus, however, lay sprawled underneath an olive tree, growing on the grassy bank beyond the beach. Humans pulled their small children past her, glancing with wary eyes. But this was Greece, after all, and one more stray dog did not make a world of difference. It was too hot to work in the days, even in the early spring.
The day passed in various bright colours, and finally, darkness fell upon the island. Ursus hauled herself to her feet, shaking out her feet. The search for strays would take her deeper into the mainland. And so she walked, following the path that the roaring monsters took during the day-time, up past the great structure with the colourful windows, up past the old temple and into the wilds, ducking easily between trees until she found a clearing with a spring. She took a drink from the water, soothing her parched throat. The journey had been long: days through the wilds where she couldn't hop a train, sneaking into the back of carts and stowing away on boats. But it was important. Something was coming.
Ursus tipped her head back to the moon, and howled, a low and rumbling baritone. A call, the call. She would make her mother proud. She would bring back new Sentinels to carry on the legacy. Whatever was coming, they would be ready for it. Silence descended on the night again. Answering howls came from all around. Ursus howled once more. Behind her, the underbrush rustled. She took a deep breath, and turned to the glittering eyes emerging from the trees.

Siberian Taiga, Russia -
Erinat's ears pricked forward, watching the great white dog lap from the river. At her shoulder, Tappituk crouched down a little lower, golden eye watching the dog curiously. The pair of old females observed for a few moments longer, before Erinat began to shift, moving around the edge of the trees, keeping to the shadows. The dog didn't look threatening, but Erinat had long since learned that even if a dog appeared one way, they could just as well be another.
Suddenly, the winds changed, and the dog's head snapped upwards, sniffing the air. Erinat stepped forward at the same time that they turned. Startled, their eyes widened, and they turned, bolting. Erinat blanched for a second, but Tappituk was already streaking after them, hot on the heels of the stranger as Erinat kicked into gear behind them.
"Wait!" She called out, but the dog only ran faster. "Stop! We're friendly!" But the dog did not stop, it kept going and going until it was scrambling under a fallen tree, leaving their white underbelly sodden and sticky with mud. Tappituk and Erinat pulled up short, watching the dog disappear deeper into the taiga. They stood in silence for a few moments, Erinat wearing a frown of confusion upon her muzzle.
"Perhaps you looked too much like a bear," the she-wolf supplied helpfully, chuckling at the side-eye her old friend gave her. A moment or two later, Erinat laughed along with her, unable to contain herself. She supposed, in hindsight, it was somewhat entertaining: the idea that the poor thing had thought she really was a bear. The mistake had been made a few times, but always at a distance.
"Perhaps," Erinat agreed, "I wonder what the rest of the world makes of Abakan and Ursus." They fell silent again, before the ovcharka shook her head lightly. "Come on, we should head back camp-ways." She had taken two steps, before she realized Tappituk wasn't following, but was standing a few steps away, eyes glittering with amusement. She tipped her head a little, in confusion, watching the she-wolf watch her.
"We?" Tappituk said, finally.
"If you'll join me," Erinat said with a chuckle, "if we are going to spend some moons alone, we might as well spend them alone together."
"I think that rather defeats the purpose," Tappituk said, taking a step forward, "but I think I'd like the company for tonight."

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧.
Kyoto, Japan -
The wind whistling through the trees always reminded him of tinkling chimes. One paw in front of the other, Almas dragged his aching body the last of the way up the hill, trees swaying overhead. A delicate pink blossom landed on his nose, and he shook his great head, blinking up at the abandoned temple before him. A tinkling laugh came from his right, and he glanced across to see a Shiba sitting next to him. Her head cocked, and he nodded his head, before he stretched out, touching his forehead to the ground in a bow. When he straightened, she was standing in front of him. He ducked his head again, and she licked his forehead with a ghostly tongue.
She bounded forward, disappearing like wispy fog into the doorway of the temple, but Almas knew better than to enter uninvited. He sat near the stairs, listening to the gleeful, far-away cries of those in the beyond. Almas had never quite figured out whether the 'ghosts' here were real, or figments of his imagination due to some hallucinogen in the water, or the air. The clicking of nails on wood brought him back to reality, and his ears pricked up as a fluffy white coat appeared.
"It is good to see you, my friend," he rumbled, and the little dog let out a sharp bark of laughter, curled tail wagging above his back. Almas got to his paws, and began to climb the steps into the creaking old temple. The little Japanese Spitz trotted along in front of him, with the same tight and maintained step that he had always had.
"Why have you come here, Almas?" He asked, looking at him with dark brown eyes, deep enough to drown in, with a biting intelligence settled beyond them. Almas seated himself in the centre of the temple, watching Keigo settle across from him, watching him with his all-seeing eyes, a pinched expression on his face.
"Something is coming," the big dog said, "and without your help, we are unprepared."

Siberian Taiga, Russia -
Erinat rose to a nice morning in Spring, with a bitter chill still prominent in the air. It never quite left, except in the peak of the Summer. She shook out her fur, glancing around the empty room. Tappituk had made her way back past the loud-thing a few weeks ago, leaving the old ovcharka on her own again. But it was no matter, Spring was upon them, the snow was getting thinner, and she was sure that her pack would return to her soon.
She pushed her way out into the warm morning sun, and wasted no time in leaving camp, heading north into the wintry wilds. It was always colder up there, closer to the mountains, and if she got near enough, a thick layer of fog hung this low in the morning. Erinat liked it. It was peaceful, it was quiet. It reminded her of the old expeditions she and Rodzianko had taken their children on, watching them fumble about in the snow as pups.
A quiet smile crossed her face as she padded through the territory, ears alert for any sound that might constitute danger, but for now, she was content to enjoy the peace that her solitude brought. It was early days yet, and Erinat was a patient dog. She would watch. She would wait. Whatever was coming, she would be ready for it. She paused, tipping her head back to bask in the rays of sun splitting through the canopy. As the heat warmed her pelt, she couldn't help but let her mind wander- to her pups; to Almas who was older than the rest, and steady; and to Anastasia, young but spitfire.
Wherever you are, she thought, I hope you are all safe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

` servings consumed:
    none; stockpiling
    ` kennel events:
    erinat hunts in the north of the taiga
    erinat patrols the borders

` captain
    `` erinat | 97 moons | ♀ |

` regent
    `` name | age | gender |

` the council
    `` name | age | gender |

` healer
    `` name | age | gender |
    ` healer's legacy
    `` name | age | gender |

` champions
    `` name | age | gender |
    `` name | age | gender |
    `` name | age | gender |

` sentinels
    `` name | age | gender |

` legacies
    `` name | age | gender |

` nurses and mothers
    `` name | age | gender |
    ↪ pups names
` allegiances
`` allies ─
kennel | user
`` enemies ─
kennel | user
`` bordering packs ─
↑ | kennel | user
→ | kennel | user
↓ | kennel | user
← | kennel | user

` storage
`` herbs ─
none currently
`` fresh-kill ─
hare | x0 | 2 servings
small bird | x0 | 2 servings
rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
large bird | x0 | 3 servings
fish | x1 | 3 servings
deer | x0 | 6 servings
( total: 3 servings ; capacity 1 posts )

` relationships
`` mentors ─
mentor ➝ legacy [#]
skill
`` deceased dogs ─
name | cause of death
`` familial relations ─
erinat + rodzianko
↪ abakan, ursus
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:08 pm

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
( season: early spring )xxxxxxxxx( total kennels: 012 )xxxxxxxxx( kennels replied to: 05 )
palace of roses ♦ the forgotten ♦ queensguard ♦ mount willow tree ♦ annan streams
mountain howlers ♦ the night wanderers ♦ metal graveyards ♦ the amazons ♦ the
ivory kingdom ♦ sundown ♦ reach

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇
      ( the medicus is accepted into the kennel & renamed )
      ( buddy searches for herbs )
      ( unit i - daemon + lillie )
      ( flo + spartan go on a border patrol )
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      • buddy gathers x1 coltsfoot
      • daemon and lillie catch x1 large bird
      • flo and spartan come across a pair of loners

𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
      ( victor patrols the borders)
      ( victor requests a lord/lady )
      • victor comes across a irish wolfhound who claims to be a runway showdog. will victor choose to let them in his kennel?
      • the gods have sent victor a lord/lady, one of who is a specimen of the breed saluki.

𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒
      ( requesting for this dog to be my leader. i'd like to keep my moderator as w0ah. )
      • orthos has been founded. w0ah will remain your mod.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐃
      ( cherry and chestnut go patrolling )
      ( dogwood and magnolia go hunting near the
      eastern border. )
      • cherry and chestnut come across a frightened young novice. they will need some coaxing before they can join the queensgaurd.
      • dogwood and magnolia catch x1 rabbit

𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄
      ( seria asks the ancestors if Diesel and Renegade are ready to become iron teeth )
      ( tulip and Ilia hunt for herbs )
      ( Sol, Rusty, Ark, Sandy, Lana and Tobi go after the deer )
      ( Goldie, Arwin, Reverie and Pippa hunt )
      ( Aster, Pidge, Lilac and Petunia patrol )
      • the ancestors approve of diesel and renegade becoming ironteeth
      • tulip and ilia gather x1 cobwebs and x1 alder bark
      • sol and his companions successfully catch the deer without so much as a scratch!
      • goldie and his companions catch x2 large birds
      • aster, pidge, lilac and petunia come across a old former pet seeking refuge.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌿 04

Postby sincerely. » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:26 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[ number of dogs 07 ] [ next ancestral visit 10/7 ]

POST LOG

NEW MEMBERS
[ the two loners are accepted into the kennel! ]
[ their new names are lestrade & nebula ]

MEDICUS DUTIES
[ buddy searches for herbs ]

HUNTING PARTIES
[ unit i - daemon, lillie + lestrade ]

BORDER PATROLS
[ flo + nebula go on a border patrol ]
[ spartan goes on a solo border patrol ]

note to mod: storyline will be added in after posting for the next few posts.

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐑
          spartan. 29m. m.
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐑
          name. age. gender.

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐔𝐒
          buddy. 28m. m.

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐄
          name. age. gender.

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑
          name. age. gender.

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑
          name. age. gender.

𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
          unit i
          leader: daemon. 40m. m.
          lillie. 27m. f.
          lestrade. 28m. m. *left

𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒
          unit i
          leader: flo. 29m. m.
          nebula. 28m. f. *right

𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
          name. age. gender.

𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
          name. age. gender.

𝐈𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀
          name. age. gender.

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒
          name. age. gender.
    [b]Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders
    North | Kennel Name | Username
    East | Kennel Name | Username
    South | Kennel Name | Username
    West | Kennel Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Coltsfoot | Usage | x1
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Large bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Trout | x0 | 3 servings
    Raccoon | x0 | 4 servings
    Goat | x0 | 5 servings
    Elk | x0 | 6 servings
    Wild Boar | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Candidate | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Candidate | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Dogs:

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
sincerely.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Monarch Knows Best | Metal Graveyards (01)

Postby legolas the elf » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:14 pm

Number of Dogs: 3
Brutes: 2
Faes: 1
Current Servings Needed: 2
Mod: Noctem.
Credit to Fontmeme

Victor was panting after a long run. He had ended up by the Adder Bridge and was snuffling around the closest side when he heard a rustle to his left. His head snapped to the side. He was staring at a large bush full of leaves and thick branches. "Come out." he growled at the Bush, crouching down to peer into it. "I know you're in there."

A muffled voice answered Victor. "You won't attack?" The voice was rich with a slight accent. "Only if you give me a good reason not to." Victor replied, straightening up.

A handsome black dog emerged, his fur messed up from the bush and leaves all over. Shaking himself off the stranger said, "I'm Herrier."

Victor took a threatening step towards Herrier. "Where do you come from? Answer wisely or you'll join the heavens early."

WIP

[POST LOG]
CONSUMPTION:
The Kennel doesn't need to eat for two more posts (including this one).

NEW DOGS:
Victor lets Ira join Metal Graveyards. She has been accepted.
Victor lets Herrier join Metal Graveyards. He has been accepted.

MATES AND PUPS:
None this cycle.

DOGS TO LOOK FOR:
None this cycle.

PATROL 1:
Ira and Herrier patrol the borders.

PATROL 2:
None this cycle.

HUNTING PATROL 1:
Victor and Ira hunt.

HUNTING PATROL 2:
None this cycle.

HERB HUNTING
None this cycle.

LEADERSHIP CHANGES:
None this cycle.

CEREMONIES:
None this cycle.

GOD REQUEST:
Victor Requests a Healer.

BIG CHANGES:
None this cycle.

Monarch:
          Victor | 18 cycles | Brute | Doberman |
          X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Lord/Lady:
          Ira | 43 cycles | Fae | Saluki | X

Healers:
          Name | Age | Gender | Breed | [url=Link]X[/url]

Generals:
          Herrier | 54 cycles | Brute | Irish Wolfhound | Silver Adder | X
          Name | Age | Gender | Breed | Faction | [url=Link]X[/url]

Soldiers:
          Silver Adder

Blood Claw

Fox Hunter

Poison Fang

Path Makers:

Future Holders:

Awakening Suns (Suns):

Forgotten Adders:

Watched Adders:

Setting Moons (Moons):

b]Ally Kennels:[/b]
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders
    East | Forest | Open
    South | Rocky Landscape up to a Stream | Open
    West | City Edge | Closed (no bordering)
    North | Hogwarts Express Bridge the Forest | Closed (no bordering)

Healer's Store
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice (1)| x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrels (2)| x0 | 0 servings
    Small Birds (2)| x0 | 0 servings
    Large Birds (3)| x0 | 0 servings

Racoon (4) | x0 | 0 servings
    Sheep/Goat (5) | x0 | 0 servings
    Total:

Path Leader to Path Maker:
    Path Leader | Path Maker | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Dogs:
    Dog Name | Age | [url=Link]X[/url] | Cause of Death
    Dog Name | Age | [url=Link]X[/url] | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Kennel [ — V.2 ]

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:51 pm

Farranfall
Number of Dogs: 3

Snow crunching under large paws, Dusk looked around the lonely wasteland. Rags fluttered in the sky, all colours of the rainbow that Dusk's eyes could not detect; Melancholy was in the air and it clung to the shaggy dog's fur, like teeth into a vulnerable throat. Ears twitching, Dusk raised a large muzzle to the sky and peered into the vast nothingness; Wolf-grey clouds roared across the sky, invisible windy hands urging them further and further. Shaking out her snow-dappled fur, Dusk entered a dark hall of dusty reflective surfaces; Peering into them, Dusk spotted a hideous, twisted figure before her. ''Disgusting.'' She growled fearfully, staring down a long dark corridor, the shadows peering to gather together and mutter secrets. With a quiet whine, Dusk turned around and left the haunting corridor behind; The snow was a slap in the face after the stifling dust, sharp and soft against Dusk's muzzle. Crunching softly on-wards, Dusk peered around the hauntingly empty park and sighed; What she would give for just a little company? A bird, perched in a tree? A cat, purring under a bench? Anything, Dusk didn't care, she just needed something to shatter the ice-cold grip of winter.

''Is anyone even alive?'' Soot whispered, frost coating her nose silver. The German Shephard shivered, a cold wind cutting through her fur; The former alpha didn't need to look to know that her husky friend was rather in her element, bounding among the gales and tufts of clean-white snow. ''This is very quiet, too quiet.'' Soot confessed, ears twitching anxiously. ''I don't like this place, it's just...off.'' Of course, Soot understood the lack of birds but there was a general lack of everything else; Twolegs weren't prowling around, the monsters weren't rumbling loudly down tracks of hot, sticky tarmac and the silence was deafening.

She wanted to scream, just to hear something.

Frost said nothing, kicking up snow as she bounded through the winter-wonderland; Years of breeding coursed through her veins and for a moment, she felt like a true sled-dog, racing through dark snowy plains and braving the harsh winter winds. The crash back to reality was an unpleasant one and the shaman looked up, pale-blue eyes staring quietly at her friend. ''It's peaceful.'' Frost remarked, ears twitching. ''You should learn to appreciate it.''

''I'll appreciate it when it stops being so creepy.''

Chuckling, Frost loped on-wards. ''You were always a coward.'' She remarked, ears pricked as she spotted a shaggy dusk-brown dog ahead, tail twitching slightly. ''Come on, our destiny lies ahead of us.'' Frost murmured cryptically, a glittering silver eye watching Dusk carefully. ''Hurry, hurry!'' She padded on, a lean silver figure, muzzle thrust forward like an arrow.

Soot yelped in surprise as Frost raced ahead, and stumbling over her paws, the Canfranc alpha bounded after her. ''Hold on!'' She growled under her breath, galloping to keep a steady pace beside Frost. ''Can you not just race off?'' She complained. ''I don't want you to end up hurt, or to leave me behind.'' If she was left behind in this terrible quiet, she thought she'd surely go insane.

Hearing the clatter of paws, Dusk looked up and spotted a pair of dogs galloping towards her. Hackles raising, the dusk-grey dog froze and stared quietly at the strangers; A part of her was overjoyed to see a face besides her own, but another was cautious, waiting for an ambush and a meeting with not them, but their teeth. ''...Who are you?'' Dusk was acutely aware of the way her voice rumbled, like thunder travelling across a smokey-grey sky. ''I'm Dusk.''

''I'm Frost.'' Replied the husky, ears twitching. ''And you are our new alpha.''

Soot froze, a black-smudged figure hovering quietly behind her. ''I'm...I'm Soot.'' Quietly, the german shepherd bowed her head. ''Former alpha of Canfranc, pleased to meet you.'' While the knowledge that her power would be lost rankled like a canker-sore, Soot confessed that she was just happy to meet another in this vast, vast city. ''...Are there any others? Or is it just you?'' Soot's voice quivered, fearful. ''Are we the sole survivors?''

''No.'' Dusk murmured, shaking her head solemnly. ''There are others, but prey is scarce so we tend to be pretty spread out.'' She explained, brown eyes softening as she stared at their thin bodies, the ribs protruding through stretched skin. ''...Should we hunt? It would be lovely to have some company.'' Dusk looked around. ''It's pretty spooky around here.''

''Oh, that would be much appreciated.'' Sighed Soot, nodding quietly. ''Thank you, we'll do you proud.''

Dusk and Soot go hunting.
Frost goes on a patrol.

Alpha:
          Dusk | 6yrs | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Beta:
          Soot | 5yrs | Female | X

Shaman:
          Frost | 4yrs | Female | X

Ironteeth:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Tenderpaws:

Pup-Mothers:

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders
    North | Kennel Name | Username
    East | Kennel Name | Username
    South | Kennel Name | Username
    West | Kennel Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Tenderpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Tenderpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Dogs:

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Iron Throne Empire

Postby dual suns. » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:46 am

𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

iron throne empire.
often, these dogs are called demons. monsters. they are vicious, deadly, and dangerous. here, only the strongest survive while the weakest are either used as servants, or executed on the spot. strength is what earns you a place here for only the strongest thrive underneath the empire’s harsh, cruel leadership.
loyalty, in the empire, is expected at all times, as is respect. if none of these things are shown to the higher-ups, the consequences are dire and are not pleasant.
the emperor’s word is law. to go against them would be treason with immediate execution.
the iron throne empire resides in a deep, dark woodland. the premises of their land is patrolled regularly with sharp, keen eyes, on the lookout for danger or other dogs, and it is bustling with prey.
the empire follows a strict, steady heierarchy, as follows:

emperor - rank equivalent to a leader
consort - the emperor’s mate
progeny - the emperor + consort’s pups

regent - rank equivalent to the second in command

clergy - rank equivalent to a shaman
vicar - rank equivalent to the shaman’s understudy/trainee

equites - rank equivalent to ironteeth
broken into units of 3 or four + led by a leader

trainees - rank equivalent to tenderpaws/apprentices

broodmothers - mothers of progeny

servants - small dogs or prisoners used for the more dirty tasks in the empire

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

can a pressa canario be my founding emperor?
and may w0ah or wade wilson be my moderator?
dual suns.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the silent brothers

Postby frightened eyes » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:14 am

ImageImage
" an eye for an eye , and the world goes blind . “
________________________________________________________________________________________________
silent population 10
females 4
males 6
angelic visit now
expecting parents 0
servings needed 3

[ recieved the following dogs from re-adoptions
caerus + hypnos - renamed brother brody & brother sol
julian - renamed to brother julian ]
[ the silent brotherhood welcomes brody, sol, julian, and lucille! (patrol) ]
[ lucille is given medical assistance ]
[ the silent brotherhood consumes x1 squirrel + x1 chicken ]

[ brother jamie goes on a herb hunt ]
[ clover, brody, and north go on a border patrol ]
[ imogen, sol, and julian go on a hunting patrol ]

[ bucephalus requests an expecting dame ]
________________________________________________________________________________________________

leader:
          brother bucephalus | 29 moons | brute |
          lives:
          ★★★★★★★★★

beta:
          brother thaddeus | 28 moons | brute |

healer:
          brother jamie | 27 moons | brute |

warriors:
          sister imogen | 28 moons | female |
          sister clover | 27 moons | female |
          sister north | 28 moons | female |