Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Kazin Trial Reply ✧ 007 ✧

Postby Kazin » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:01 pm

✧ Reply Style ✧ Long Medium Short
┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
✧ Clans ✧ MistClan
┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
✧ Weather ✧ Leafbare
The most dangerous season for the Clans. Even if there is no snow on the ground, the cold brings the higher possibility of cats getting sick or dying during kitting. Prey and cats alike wish to do nothing more than hide in their dens to avoid Leafbare, reducing the amount of prey found on patrols, as well as reducing the chance to find new cats on border patrols.
┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
✧ Notes ✧
If there is anything you would like me to know, feel free to message me!

❰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ❱

[StarClan watches as Shadowstar makes his decisions... they hope that he can rule with a little less anger and distance, lest they turn their back on him as he has turned his back on his Clanmates...].
As the two medicine cats venture out, their jokes bounce around the quiet forest canopy as they walk deeper into the forest. A golden hue catches Camberpool's eye, and he is rewarded with some honeycomb that fell from a bee's nest high above in a tree. Perhaps a sneaky squirrel had been trying to get some, but had been distracted. A little further on, a bit of green pokes out above the snow - some chickweed is Chervilpatch's find. Finally, another spot of yellow catches Camberpool's attention, broom lying in a small clump despite the cold season.
[Chervilpatch and Camberpool find x1 honey, x1 chickweed, and x1 broom.]
A small patrol set out today, less energetic and talkative than before with no apprentices to carry on a conversation. It was, however, still lighthearted and happy with Oakface around, though his talking couldn't attract any new cats or strange happenings, it seemed. After being out around the entire territory, remarking all the borders and seeing nothing unusual, the patrol headed back in with nothing out of the ordinary happening.
[The border patrol returns with nothing unusual to report.]
No Frostfoot, and no Shadowstar. It seemed a bit weird that neither was hunting with the group, but no one was going to complain about it. It was easy to decide when to split up, each cat working together towards a common goal and being willing to communicate with each other. Windheart, Gatorclaw, and Skyear decided to split off, following the scent of a bird, at the assent of Mudpatch; she and Troutthroat would go and try and lure some fish out of the not quite frozen pond. Windheart's group was rewarded with two birds, with Windheart scaring one straight into Gatorclaw's paws and chasing the other one with Skyear, the pair eventually bringing it down. Mudpatch and Troutthroat seemed to also share some good luck this hunting trip, each catching a small fish.
[The hunting patrol catches x2 small birds, and x2 small fish].
Lightpaw seems to be a master in combat. Perhaps his frustrations of not being able to train with any of his siblings, as they are all stuck in the medicine den resting for a while, has gotten him to focus extra hard on his combat training. Barkpatch is wondering if he even needed to bother giving him a lesson, as the young tom picked the skill up so easily. The only thing Barkpatch had to do was remind Lightpaw to keep his claws away, wincing a few times as the young apprentice attacked Barkpatch. This cat was certainly a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield, passing his combat training with ease.
[Lightpaw successfully learns combat].

[Mod notes: ok! Just making sure that you knew c: ]

❰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ❱
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ Ⅰ-ⅩⅢ-ⅯⅯⅩⅨ | 01-13-19

Postby Katrione » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:13 pm

- W E A T H E R -
      Leafbare- Leafbare has blown a new chill into the air, quickly to work at layering the grasses with frost and icing over countless water sources, such as streams, ponds, and rivers.It wont be long before a storm will rush-over and cover the landscape with crystal-white snow.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M O DN O T E S -
      •If you would like to join our Discord, please PM me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•Very soon, a few new features will be added onto the front. I would personally advise that you either stop sending out patrols for new cats or to lessen your numbers to make the new features easier on your Clans.
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── - M A I NC L A N S -

- S E C O N DC L A N S -
      [ Lavenderclan ] • [ Mangroveclan ] • [ Mistclan ] • [ Nobleclan ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
scarlet_wolf wrote:

[ berrystar welcomes a scraggly rogue, puffinfoot*, to mangroveclan. ]
[ berrystar welcomes a smudged loner, harpfin*, to mangroveclan. ]
[ berrystar welcomes the loner, mangosnout, to mangroveclan! ]
[ x25 items are claimed from the advent calendar; x5 chervil, x5 cobwebs, x5 poppy seeds, x5 mangrove snappers, and x5 starfish. ]
[ berrystar and shellpaw train for the stealth skill. ]
[ troutmuzzle and urchinpaw train for the battle skill. ]
[ berrystar, sharknose, clowntail, and troutmuzzle patrol the borders. ]
[ kelpgaze, puffinfoot, harpfin, and mangosnout go hunting. ]
[ frothwhisker searches for herbs. ]
[ berrystar requests a pregnant queen from the ancestors. ]
[ mangroveclan does not eat for their fifth and final moon. ]

( *puffinfoot and harpfin were claimed from the advent calendar! )

[ Shellpaw stalked quietly behind Urchinpaw. The other tom was waiting impatiently in the training hollow, clearly annoyed that Shellpaw hadn't arrived yet. Unbeknownst to the other tom, Shellpaw had started his training session an hour earlier and was given the task of stalking Urchinpaw and attacking the tom when he wasn't expecting it. Luckily for Shellpaw, Urchinpaw never noticed he was being followed, thus making Shellpaw succeed in his training session. For making him wait so long, Shellpaw helped out with Urchinpaw's own training session. Both toms passed their training sessions ]
      [ Berrystar halted suddenly when Clowntail piped up about a young cat following behind them. When he turned his head, the strange cat froze, an unsure look in their eyes. Will Berrystar bring them into the Clan or drive them off? ]
      [ Harpfin happily scoops the third seahorse of the day out of the water, stating that they had never thought of hunting down these tiny sea creatures before. Mangosnout snorts at the she-cat cheerfulness before leading the other cats back to camp with their catches ]
      [ Frothwhisker sighs loudly, shaking away some of the snow that had fallen on her back while she gathered her herbs. Taking this as a sign to head home, Frothwhisker gathered up her blackberry leaves and borages leaves and did just that ]
      [ Several days after his visit to the ancestors, Berrystar stumbles across a heavily pregnant queen sneaking through Mangroveclan's territory. She seems hostile at first but quickly decides that she'll need all the help she can get for then she starts her kitting in one moon ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Yukon_ wrote:

【Moons Action】
[New Arrivals]
↪ BurnetPaw.

[Patrols]
↪ WaspStar, GlacierShadow, and RiverSpray hunt.
↪ WillowTuft, ClearPaw, and LilacSong patrol.
↪ QuailScratch search for herbs,
BurnetPaw comes along with him.

[Training]
↪ ClearPaw trains for fishing.
↪ BurnetPaw is apprenticed to QuailScratch
(at Burnet's request). Burnet trains for
herb identification.

[Requests]
↪ While out patroling Queen WaspStar
finds a familiar scent. She followed it
and it leads her to one of her brothers.
He and Queen WaspStar happily
reunite. Queen WaspStar tries to get
her brother to join NobleClan.
↪ WaspStar requests a subject.

[Consumption]
↪ NobleClan consumes a mountain hare.

[ With all the heavy snowfall, Waspstar's patrol finds a hard time hunting. They manage to draw a mountain hare out of it's den but find nothing else ]
      [ Throughout the patrol, the snowfall gets progressively worse and forces Willowtuft's patrol to return to camp empty-pawed ]
      [ Quailscratch and Burnetpaw stay out of the camp long enough to gather a little bit of alder bark, beech leaves and bindweed. Hopefully the snow will be less harsh tomorrow and allow the medicine cats to go further away from camp ]
      [ Clearpaw lets out a few curses as yet another fish slipped out of his grip. Since most of the ice was frozen, Clearpaw only had a small area of the river that he could fish in and it wasn't going so well. Clearpaw has failed to learn the fishing skill ]
      [ Much to Quailscratch's annoyance, Burnetpaw takes a long time to learn how to identify certain herbs. Despite it taking a long time, Burnetpaw does eventually learn to tell the difference between parsley and water hemlock, which Quailscratch thanks Starclan for, and passes the training session ]
      [ Elated to have found his sister, Waspstar's brother accepts Waspstar's invite to join Nobleclan as a subject ]
Kazin wrote:

New cats/rank up:
--> The new apprentice is named Bramblepaw and will be apprenticed to Cherryheart.
--> Rivergaze and Deerleg join the Clan, adopted from the fanclub.
-->

Hunting/Patrols:
--> Rabbitmask, Peachfrost, Ferretclaw, Firesong, Sparkstorm, and Thornstrike hunt.
--> Junipersplash, Robinbreeze, Cricketheart, Pikewhisker, Otterfur, and Cindersong hunt.
--> Nettleblaze and Timberleaf search for herbs, hopeful to find kitting herbs even in the cold of leafbare.
--> Deerleg, Rivergaze, Birchstorm, and Scorchstar patrol.

Training:
--> Ravenpaw, Honeypaw, and Ashpaw train in tracking with Daisypatch and Slatefang.
--> Emberpaw trains in fighting with Firesong.
--> Bramblepaw trains in hunting with Cherryheart.

Mates/Kits:
--> Nightfrost due in 1 moon.

Other:
--> ShiningClan consumes 2 birds. [6 servings]
--> A mysterious entity is growing stronger, some sort of shadow army... during the night, one of Scorchstar's lives was taken by this strange presence, helping it grow even more powerful.
-->
-->

[ Rabbitmask's patrol runs into Junipersplash's patrol pretty early on and decide to hunt in the same area. Rabbitmask and his cats catch a bird while Junipersplash and her cats catch two squirrels ]
      [ Nettleblaze watched his apprentice as they searched the snow for any kitting herbs that might've survived. It took most of the day but the pair managed to find something to bring back to camp. Once returning to camp, Nettleblaze began storing away the fennel and raspberry leaves ]
      [ Due to the snowstorm, Deerleg's patrol returned back to camp early ]
      [ Since most of the Shiningclan cats were forced to return back to camp, the apprentices had to do their training sessions inside the camp. Though they didn't get to practice their respective skills as well as they would've done in the training hollow, they all learn well enough before heading to their dens for the night ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

quickclan x o20

Postby eagle, » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:49 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
never stop running on and on with the wind
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( archive ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

number of cats seventy-two | thirty-five ♂ | thirty-six ♀ | one non-binary | servings needed twelve
            next moonpool anytime | injuries dustpaw | kittings zinniabelly & privetfang - now

paragraphstarclan had cursed her, gullfeather thought to herself while she sat over the three graves she spent the night digging. her paws had long-since gone numb and her very bones ached with exhaustion after being away the entire night. she wanted nothing more than to curl up and sleep, though she feared nightmares and dreams of starclan cats who would come down with their jeering. she broke the code and paid a price that was too high. worse than losing her own life, she had to continue to live on while her three small kits would never experience the world. they would never be able to play in the camp with other kits, would never have the chance to be given mentors and have the clan chant their names. their bodies were given to the earth before they had the chance to breathe in life, and the weight of the world rested on gullfeather's shoulders.
paragraphof course, as a medicine cat, she knew from the outset that the kitting would go poorly. the seasons didn't lend to her advantage, but it seemed more fitting that she save the kitting herbs they had gathered over the moons for privetfang and zinniabelly. alpinemask had offered to come, though gullfeather refused, despite his argument that gorseberry would able to watch over dustpaw, who suffered from a broken leg during his training session. gullfeather had smiled at alpinemask and said that she would be fine, that she would be back before dawn. already, the pair had plans in place after alpinemask was set to get his daughter from the border. together, they were prepared to convince the rest of the clan that they found the kits while gathering herbs. surely no one would question them, as it wasn't entirely rare for young kits to be brought into the clan such as daffodilkit, autumnkit, and even cardinalpaw. poppyhaze would be able to nurse the kits until zinniabelly or privetfang had their own kits and a supply of milk. it would work out.
paragraphthat is, until her kits all died and gullfeather had to bury them. on the horizon, the pale sun was beginning to rise, casting shadows across the ground, and gullfeather knew that her time with her kits was waning. her eyes lifted to the sky and her voice came out as a whisper. "ivystripe," she said, her voice cracking when she spoke the name of the medicine cat before her. ivystripe would understand her situation better than most, possibly even better than alpinemask. though gullfeather had never known ivystripe, the mother of marshpaw and darterpaw, she knew the stories of her from cyanslash and gorseberry, about how she had taken a mate without the clan's knowledge. only sweetecho and piperskip were there for her when she gave birth to her kits, though they had been unable to save poor ivystripe. "please, ivystripe," gullfeather whispered to the sky, hoping her predecessor would open her ears to listen, "please take care of my kits. i swear that i'll always keep an eye on yours." no one seemed to know who ivystripe's mate had been, though gorseberry had said that he thought the father must have been from another clan, since no one in quickclan had stepped up to claim marshpaw and darterpaw. the young apprentices, ever since, had been seen as different, forever stuck in the shadow of their mother's death, mystery father, and missing brother, hollowkit, who had been stolen not long after their birth. gullfeather couldn't decide which was worse - to die and watch her kits live on, or to live and have to bury her kits.
paragraph"gullfeather," alpinemask's voice came through clear on the gentle morning breeze, and the molly whipped around to face him. her friend stood tall, sheltering a small white kit between his paws, and he licked his lips once. she watched his eyes dart from her face, likely marked by her exhaustion by being up all night, to the dried dirt and blood on her paws, finally to the three mounds of dirt she stood in front of. "i - i am so sorry," he said at last, after what felt like an eternity. gullfeather dropped her gaze to her paws, glancing up only when the kit at his paws gave a soft whimper.
paragraph"we should get her back to camp," she suggested, taking in a deep breath before she padded forward to sniff alpinemask's kit. "what's her name?" gullfeather asked, even the smallest smile forced.
paragraphalpinemask swallowed thickly, understanding that gullfeather wasn't ready to talk about her dead kits yet. "valleykit," he answered, tone low and tight.
paragraph"she's beautiful," gullfeather purred, though her own skin crawled. the young molly was so small, so innocent, and so fragile. as if she could sense gullfeather's thoughts, valleykit let out a low whimper and huddled close to alpinemask, hiding from the cold air. immediately, gullfeather could sense alpinemask's tension. "you need to get her back to camp. poppyhaze can feed her and she needs to get warm," gullfeather said, though alpinemask hesitated.
paragraph"come back with us - with me," he urged quickly. "sitting out here isn't good for you. i'm sorry gullfeather, but they're gone. starclan will take care of them. you need to let them go," he said, fearing that his friend would stay out all day if he let her. she would freeze by the graves of her kits if he didn't get her back to camp. even then, she stood shivering, but she finally looked alpinemask in the eye and nodded once.
paragraph"alright," she said, pressing herself against her closest friend when he picked valleykit up by the scruff of her neck. the kit let out a small whimper, but allowed herself to be carried. like that, the two medicine cats headed back towards the quickclan camp, alpinemask carrying his kit, and gullfeather focusing on not turning back to look at the graves where she buried her kits.

paragraphwhile gullfeather and alpinemask were out of their den, gorseberry was tasked with watching over dustpaw while the apprentice slept, to ensure that he made it through the night without waking up from any discomfort. gorseberry laid with his chin resting on his paws and his thoughts swirling around one another in his head. piperskip had been to see her son several times, as had oriolepaw, though alpinemask had chased away the hovering mother and concerned brother, telling them that dustpaw needed space for the first few days while he began to heal. for that, gorseberry was grateful - piperskip's overbearing nature had always unnerved him, making him jumpy around the grouchy molly, and he hated to see oriolepaw look so worried. after their sister's disappearance, the brothers had been extremely close, and anyone could see that oriolepaw was protective over dustpaw. it must have pained the darker tom to see his brother in pain.
paragraphthe moon was high when pawsteps sounded outside of the medicine den's entrance, and gorseberry raised his eyes in time to make out a broad frame enter the den. the cat cleared his throat, and gorseberry recognized the flash of oakseed's yellow eyes when paired with his dark coat and wide shoulders. the tom didn't seem surprised that gorseberry was tending to dustpaw, and he tipped his head to one side. "are you going to chase me away like alpinemask?" he asked, and gorseberry recalled that oakseed was dustpaw's mentor.
paragraph"no," gorseberry said simply, "not unless you give me a good reason to. care to sit?" he offered his friend, and oakseed accepted the space beside the medicine cat without hesitation. for what felt like an eternity, the pair of toms sat side-by-side, watching dustpaw's side rise and fall evenly while he slept, a dose of poppy seeds making his sleep deep and restful. though they had spoken over the last several moons, including the meeting in the hollow the moon before, gorseberry couldn't recall ever sharing a time as intimate as this with oakseed, his former crush. indeed, oakseed had been handsome as long as gorseberry knew him. he was a strong, well-spoken warrior who made a cat feel included and important when his gaze was on them. gorseberry had found himself enraptured by oakseed on more than one occasion, though he had never had the courage to speak up. moons later, he found himself with his mind racing across the border, and his friend seemingly in love with screechwing.
paragraph"i wasn't there to catch him when he fell," oakseed said, breaking the silence that stretched between them. it took gorseberry a moment longer than it should have to realize that the warrior was talking about dustpaw. "i've never been good at climbing. it's easier for the leaner warriors like berrypad, duneserpent, or screechwing." gorseberry kept his eyes on dustpaw, allowing oakseed's voice to paint the scene before him while the apprentice continued to sleep, unaware of the real world. "falconflight isn't the best at climbing either, so snakespots was watching them in the tree while we were on the ground. but they were all doing so well, we didn't think that anything would happen at the end of the session, until..." oakseed trailed off then, and gorseberry finally raised his eyes to look at his clanmate.
paragraph"it's not your fault, but you already know that," he said simply. he knew oakseed - he wasn't the type to blame himself for an accident he had no relative control over, especially when it was too late. dustpaw's leg was already broken, and no wishing would make it heal. "you just need to be here for him now, i'm sure he'd appreciate that more than anything. you've done a good job with him." few warriors were given apprentices when they were as young as oakseed had been when redstar assigned dustpaw to him. but redstar clearly made the right choice, and the young tom would receive his full name in due time. no one would be able to deny that oakseed was a good mentor.
paragraphoakseed's smile was subtle, though he turned his head to meet gorsberry's gaze, and his eyes were soft. "it's nice to talk to you like this, you always know the right thing to say, thank you." at the compliment, gorseberry ducked his head and tried to ignore the way his ears were beginning to burn. oakseed's fur brushed against his own, surprisingly soft, though they both seemed to tense in that moment, unaware of exactly how close together they had been sitting. gorseberry found his feet first, getting up and leaning over dustpaw, as if to check the wrapping of herbs around his leg. he saw oakseed shifted out of the corner of his eye. just as gorseberry thought that they both might have been able to pretend that the moment had passed, oakseed spoke lowly, just loud enough for gorseberry to hear. "you know - i never wanted to hurt you back then, by spending time with screechwing. i just didn't know how to let you down easily."
paragraphgorseberry hesitated to answer, frozen in place until dustpaw let out a soft snore in his sleep. "i don't know what you're talking about," he managed to say, though he couldn't help but wince, his words falling flat and entirely unconvincing, especially in his own ears.
paragraph"i mean that i'm not stupid. i could tell that you had a crush on me, and it wasn't just coincidence that patchwing always managed to bring up your name in conversation and -"
paragraph"she said she didn't do that!" gorseberry whipped around to face oakseed with a sense of growing alarm, though he knew he should have seen it coming. patchwing would never be able to keep her mouth shut if she tried. it made sense that she would do everything in her power to slip hints about her friend to his crush.
paragraphthe outburst brought forth a laugh from oakseed, who nodded fervently. "she did, and i started to notice you. but - like i said - i didn't know what to say to you. so i didn't say anything. and i saw how you were after screechwing joined the clan. i'm sorry for that."
paragraph"it's fine," gorseberry admitted, "it was just a crush. i got over it." and he had. he didn't feel the same flutter in his chest when oakseed was around as he used to. their conversation felt comfortable despite the topic, which begged the question: "but why are you telling me all of this?" he asked.
paragraph"because it seemed like you had gotten over it. you're in a fog, but it's not because of me," oakseed mused, his tail flicking and eyes lighting up mischievously. "patchwing said she was asking you about a recent crush before you told all of us that alpinemask and gullfeather were hiding something from you. she said that you wouldn't tell her anything -"
paragraph"so she asked you to ask me," gorseberry filled in, mentally cursing his best friend for her constant nosiness. at this rate, he would never be able to keep a secret from her.
paragraphoakseed's smile grew and his whiskers twitched. "well, she didn't ask me directly. but she hinted at it. i'm more here out of curiosity, i thought you two were really close. why wouldn't you tell her? she's very convincing when she wants to be, and the rest of us could help you." gorseberry blinked at oakseed for a long moment before shaking his head slightly. it had crossed his mind more than once to tell his friends about dusklight, how he slipped away from camp more often than he'd like to admit, to meet the tom who made him laugh even more than his best friends, who seemed to want to know more about him than any other cat had ever tried, and who intrigued gorseberry in the same way. "is it treespirit?" oakseed proceeded to ask, eyes alight. "or flamestrike? are you worried because he's berrypad's brother? i'm sure she wouldn't mind, if that's why you've been so quiet about it." and so on oakseed continued while gorseberry tossed the idea over in his head. if he told patchwing, she would march directly into groveclan territory to find dusklight herself, proabably dragging berrypad along. but someone who was a bit more subtle, a little less likely to drop everything to help gorseberry in all of his relationships might make for someone to confide in without worrying that the entire clan would know his secret by dawn.
paragraph"oakseed -" gorseberry cut the warrior off. "if i tell you, you can't tell anyone else. at least, not yet. not until i figure everything out." oakseed must have been surprised by gorseberry's serious tone, because the humor in his eyes dimmed and his smile dropped into a somber expression. without speaking, oakseed nodded once and gorseberry sighed. "his name is dusklight. he's from another clan and we met -" like that, in the middle of the night with dustpaw sleeping soundly, gorseberry told oakseed about how he met dusklight, and all of their meetings since. the large warrior was silent for the most of the story, but he listened intently to each word, laughing at all of the right times and nodding along, and, along the way, gorseberry found himself thankful that he chose to open up to oakseed about his current feelings, as opposed to moons earlier, or else they never would have shared the moment, and he might not have ever met dusklight. for the time being, all was well, and gorseberry felt lighter than ever.

paragraphthe moment he laid eyes on the four kits, cyanslash decided that he and falconflight would forever be in turtledove's debt and that they never could have asked for a better friend, regardless of what clan she lived in. the pair of mates spent most of the day preparing to get ready to meet turtledove, panthertuft, and the kits at the border, when they would all return to the quickclan camp to get the kits settled in at the nursery. though cyanslash and falconflight met the four kits when they were newborns and named them, they had both been very busy helping quickclan prepare for the brunt of leaf-bare, and were too busy to visit nearly as much as they wished.
paragraph"do you think they'll like us?" falconflight asked when they reached the border. his eyes remained locked on the horizon, awaiting their arrival, and cyanslash flicked his mate's flank with the tip of his tail.
paragraph"you have no right to be worried," he huffed, "technically, they are yours." though cyanslash's tone was light and teasing, falconflight's head whipped to the side, eyes wide when he looked at his mate.
paragraph"if they're mine, then they're also yours. they're ours," he asserted, relaxing only when cyanslash nodded quickly and agreed with him. they had been through the same conversation enough when turtledove first agreed to be their surrogate, and they each vowed that the kits would be treated as if they were biological both of their's, no matter what. not that it seemed to be much of an issue when they met the newborn kits, as they both fell in love with the litter immediately, similar to how they felt that twiteflight was their daughter when ivystripe brought her home when she was just a lost kit.
paragraphas if on a cue, twiteflight's voice carried on the wind behind the mates, "hey! when i told you to go without me, i didn't think that you actually would," she called, and cyanslash stood to meet their adoptive daughter.
paragraph"we tried to wait," cyanslash said, touching his nose affectionately to the top of her head when he spoke, "but you know how impatient falconflight is." at falconflight's voiced complaint, cyanslash and twiteflight laughed loudly before padding back to meet the golden warrior.
paragraph"more likely we knew you would probably be late coming back from a hunting patrol, as you usually are," falconflight purred, letting out a laugh of his own at twiteflight's offended expression from his teasing. he grinned widely, licking her between the ears as he often did when she was still in the nursery. cyanslash looked at the both of them for a long moment, his gaze soft and fond, and found himself surprised at how much time had passed. already, their daughter was a warrior and they would have more kits to look over while they grew up.
paragraphtime passed and the sun inched higher in the sky while the trio waited until, at last, a small group of cats appeared on the horizon. cyanslash stood first, but twiteflight charged across the border to meet turtledove, panthertuft, and the four young kits, cyanslash and falconflight hurrying to catch up.
paragraphthe kits were even more beautiful than cyanslash remembered, and he found himself watching each of them to discover their personalities while the group headed into the heart of quickclan territory, crossing the expanse of fields and moorland until they reached the drop-off that led into the camp. for the curious dandelionkit and boisterous finchkit, twiteflight was more than happy to act as a guide, piping over often to point out different landmarks in the territory and answering all of their questions. "of course, you already know where hazeclan is, but we also border quartzclan past those fields," twiteflight said at one point when dandelionkit asked what other clans were nearby. at the same time, finchkit weaved between the warriors, getting under their paws and adding her voice into their conversations. at one point, falconflight tipped his head to finchkit and whispered to cyanslash, "she gets her mouthiness from you," he teased, deftly dodging when the quickclan deputy swiped half-heartedly at him.
paragraphmeanwhile, cricketkit kept close to turtledove, though his eyes darted back and forth between the three quickclan warriors, clearly curious like his sisters but too shy to make a move. dovekit walked beside her brother and spoke sweetly to falconflight and cyanslash. "we're all very excited to meet you and see quickclan," dovekit said during their walk to the camp, "turtledove has told us so many stories about you and other cats she's met. like redstar and how he's best friends with hazestar."
paragraphat that, falconflight bumped his shoulder against cyanslash's, "you're in luck. he's one of the best story-tellers in all of quickclan," he said, referring to cyanslash. "and when he's not around, one of our medicine cat, gorseberry, also knows good stories, and so do our queens," he continued, noticing the way cricketkit looked up, clearly interested in the promised fables and tales from the warriors.
paragraph"can you tell us about what it's like to be deputy?" cricketkit asked, though he blushed and ducked his head when the attention turned to him.
paragraphat that, cyanslash dipped his head so that he was eye-to-eye with cricketkit, flashing a bright smile. "i can tell you any story you'd like, at any time you want. how does that sound?" when cricketkit looked up, his eyes round, cyanslash decided that it was all of the confirmation he needed.
paragraphahead, twiteflight let out a joyful shout, and cyanslash looked from cricketkit to where his daughter stood tall, her adoptive sisters on either side as finchkit and dandelionkit bounced excitedly. "allow me," she announced, "to welcome you scraps to quickclan. i think you're going to love it here."

paragraphwith cyanslash and falconflight's kits settled in the nursery along with the kit gullfeather and alpinemask found days prior, redstar could confidently say that the nursery was more crowded than ever before. even still, with more kits on the way as privetfang and zinniabelly were due shortly, he found himself standing at the top of quickclan's camp with his newborn daughter at his paws. the small molly was huddled against his legs, seeking warmth and shelter from the cold winds, though redstar needed a moment to compose himself. all of his other kits had been given their apprentice names, but he couldn't stop the guilt that ate at his stomach. with each mate he took, he knew that he was hurting sweetecho, who had never seemed to be any wiser of his other relationships. she'd been distant ever since their first litter of kits - though he supposed that he had been distant as well, too busy on patrols, or staying out of camp to talk with hazestar or meet another molly.
paragraphin fact, hazestar was the only cat who knew of redstar's multiple relationships, the only one who knew the truth about cardinalpaw, and now small ploverkit. he'd confided in him more than once, seeking any ear that wouldn't judge him for his relationships. the truth was that, during the time, redstar didn't mean to hurt sweetecho, or any of the other mollies. he found himself infatuated with them, but he couldn't understand, truly, what it meant to love them. sweetecho was on his mind more often than not, and he cut ties with his different relationships, but another cat caught his eye, and the same creeping feelings of infatuation could be felt taking hold.
paragraphhoneyflower was pretty, no doubt, and she seemed kind. during patrol she made a name for herself by volunteering to take dawn patrols, or guard the camp in the middle of the night, when other warriors would prefer the chance to rest. she was quick to learn and kept up well on patrols, and redstar found himself staring after her, to see if she might take notice of him as well.
paragraphfor the moment, however, there was more to attend to, as ploverkit shivered at his paws. "hey now," he purred, trying to soothe her, "let's get you into the nursery." gently, he picked her up by the scruff of her neck and down the trail that led to the different caves of the quickclan camp. though it was the middle of the afternoon, soft snores seeped from the nursery's entrance, and cardinalpaw was resting just outside, his eyes closed and tail flicking in time with the sounds. at redstar's approach, however, he opened his eyes and stared up at his father and half-sister. before cardinalpaw had the chance to speak, redstar set ploverkit down, out of the way of the wind, and regarded his son, "is something wrong?" he asked.
paragraph"no," cardinalpaw said, blinking quickly. "screechwing and i finished training for the day, and i haven't had the chance to see cyanslash and falconflight's kits. i said that i would play with them and give the queens some time to rest, but the kits are sleeping too." at that, cardinalpaw's eyes dropped to the small kit. "who's that? did you find her on patrol?" he asked.
paragraphfor a moment, redstar was speechless. he'd rehearsed what he planned to tell the queens - something to keep them from getting suspicious and from drawing too much attention to ploverkit. but cardinalpaw's eyes were too wide, too trusting, and redstar couldn't find himself able to lie to his first son. not when he wanted ploverkit to have a place in quickclan. redstar would not be able to watch over her as much as he would like, but cardinalpaw - cardinalpaw might. instead, he flicked his ears towards the lower level of the camp, "meet me in my den, there's something i need to tell you." he expected cardinalpaw to question him further, but his son remained obedient and nodded only once before he picked himself up and hurried away from the nursery. when he was gone, redstar quickly took ploverkit into the warm nursery. inside, mothtail was grooming boulderkit while dandelionkit, finchkit, dovekit, and cricketkit dosed in the next nest over, a pile of fur and limbs. daffodilkit was grooming her out ginger and white fur, and she looked up at redstar through half-lidded eyes. poppyhaze was also awake, and she looked up at redstar when he approached. there was a small white kit at her belly, and a sad smile playing on her face when she looked to ploverkit.
paragraph"all of these poor kits," poppyhaze murmured softly, looking from valleykit to ploverkit. "i won't have milk for them much longer, but privetfang and zinniabelly should have enough when they have their kits."
paragraph"so you'll take her?" redstar asked.
paragraphwithout hesitation, poppyhaze nodded and gathered ploverkit to her when redstar put her down. redstar murmured his thanks, though poppyhaze was already whispering sweetly to his daughter, and he backed out of the den until mothtail's watchful, silent gaze.
paragraphwith that, redstar was thankful to find cardinalpaw waiting in his den, sitting patiently with his tail curled neatly around his paws. redstar sighed heavily, knowing that his son likely wasn't ready to hear the full truth, but knowing that he would need help with protecting ploverkit and the other kits to come. "you know that i love you, cardinalpaw, and am so proud of everything you do and will do. you know that, right?"
paragraphthough cardinalpaw hesitated, clearly wary of whatever was coming next, he nodded once. "of course i know that"
paragraph"i love you, and your mother loved you as well. but sweetecho isn't your mother," redstar said, knowing that he might never say it if not now. immediately, cardinalpaw's expression shifted into confusion as he tried to grasp the information thrown at him. "your mother comes from a different clan, cardinalpaw. her name was redhawk."
paragraph"what - what are you saying? sweetecho is your mate. i'm your son," cardinalpaw said softly, only to shake his head vigorously. "does she know?" he asked, then again when redstar failed to answer immediately. "does she know that you had another mate? that i'm your son but not hers?"
paragraph"no," redstar admitted, dropping his head when cardinalpaw let out a choked noise.
paragraph"what about fleetingpaw, heatpaw, owletpaw, rainypaw, and webpaw?" he asked, "what about them?"
paragraphredstar licked his lips slowly, "they're your half-siblings. like ploverkit is your half-sister." it took cardinalpaw a long moment to connect the dots, but he slumped, seemingly defeated at the conclusion he came to. in that time, redstar made to move closer to his son, to try and comfort him in his moment of pain and confusion, but cardinalpaw glared up at him, his eyes hot with anger.
paragraph"and now what am i supposed to do? i'm sure you expect me to keep your secrets. why even tell me this?"
paragraph"because i want to ask you to look out for your sister. i was able to treat you like my son because sweetecho adopted you," redstar explained. out of all of his mistakes, his kits were not them. he felt true love for his kits, from cardinalpaw to ploverkit, as well as those outside of quickclan. "she isn't going to have anyone. she should have her brother -"
paragraph"half-brother," cardinalpaw cut in, gritting the word through his teeth as if it left a bad taste. "i'm her half-brother. but she can't even know that, because it would expose the truth."
paragraphredstar dipped his head in acknowledgement. "what you do with this knowledge is up to you. i plan to tell sweetecho and the others one day, when they're older. but you, cardinalpaw, i beg you to look after ploverkit. she needs someone in this clan to be there for her, to protect her. i think it should be you."
paragraphwithout answering his father, cardinalpaw turned and left the den, ignoring the calls from lower in the camp, where he assumed fleetingpaw and owletpaw had returned from training and were looking to play in the way that siblings often did. his paws brought him back to the nursery, where the snores had been replaced with light chatter. when he announced himself, poppyhaze's voice welcomed him into the warm den, and his eyes immediately fell to ploverkit.
paragraph"come to see the kits?" poppyhaze asked warmly, and cardinalpaw nodded. "mothtail took boulderkit out into the clearing to play with marshpaw and darterpaw, and gorseberry took autumnkit for her daily check-up. but would you like to meet valleykit and the kit redstar brought back?" she asked, "they're both small and sleeping, so they can't play at the moment, but in a few moons, i'm sure they'll both be as energetic as the others," the dark queen purred when cardinalpaw came closer.
paragraph"ploverkit," he said, repeating himself when poppyhaze made a confused noise, "the kit - her name is ploverkit. redstar said so." he then looked at poppyhaze and forced a smile, "do you want me to watch them for a little while? you could stretch your legs or get prey for you and your kits," he offered, adding when she looked as if she might refuse, "really, it's okay. i don't mind." when she was gone, cardinalpaw lowered himself to look properly at his half-sister, a genuine smile reaching his muzzle when she yawned, showing off the pink of her mouth. "hey ploverkit," he whispered to her, knowing that she was too young to really understand him, "my name's cardinalpaw. our father, he asked me to look out for you. so don't worry, i'm not going to let anything bad happen to you, alright?" as if in answer, one of her small paws reached out towards his nose. "don't worry, he can't be there us, so i will be," he vowed, sure of himself.

wip

the bros get back together

redstar is proud of his kits but sweetecho isn't happy

dustpaw is going to be alright - brother fluff with oriolepaw

tumblejaw wants to tell marshpaw and darterpaw the truth

sunnywhisker is gone

actions
[ added cats ] valleykit given to alpinemask from meadowspirit of hurricaneclan (proof)
dandelionkit, dovekit, finchkit, and cricketkit are given to falconflight by turtledove of hazeclan
ploverkit is given to redstar by flowerskip of charclan
sunnywhisker given to deimos
[ consumption ] quickclan eats four big fish
[ moonpool ] n/a
[ kittings ] zinniabelly is kitting, the father is a loner
privetfang is kitting, the father is a loner
x1 fennel and x1 borage is used on zinniabelly
x1 chervil and x1 ragwort is used on privetfang
kindleflare tries for kits with bearstar of laurelclan
[ rank changes ] boulderkit is old enough to become an apprentice
[ hunting 1 ] kindleflare, treespirit, falconflight, twiteflight, hollyfur, and hawkrise
[ hunting 2 ] blizzardrush, oakseed, berrypad, screechwing, frostfur, and patchwing
[ hunting 3 ] snakespots, pearsblossom, alderpatch, flamestrike, and brightcreek
[ hunting 4 ] sparrowcall, whitesnow, minnowjump, splashfall, mulestomp, and aspenwish
[ hunting 5 ] redstar, tumblejaw, brackenrose, piperskip, and honeyflower
[ medicine cat duties ] alpinemask uses x1 bindweed, x1 poppy seeds, and x1 cobwebs on dustpaw. dustpaw rests in camp
[ herb hunting ] gullfeather and gorseberry
[ training ] flintpaw, marshpaw, and darterpaw learn agility
cardinalpaw, fleetingpaw, owletpaw, webpaw, rainypaw, and heatpaw learn hunting
[ other ]
[ notes to mod ] here

leader
      redstar | 47 moons | ♂ |
      ★★★★★★★★✰

deputy
      cyanslash | 36 moons | ♂ |

medicine cats
      alpinemask | 41 moons | ♂ |
      gullfeather | 33 moons | ♀ |
      gorseberry | 22 moons | ♂ |

medicine cat apprentice
      name | age | gender | [url=link]☼[/url]

warriors
      rookwatcher | 82 moons | ♂ |
      sparrowcall | 71 moons | ♂ | (left)
      sootstone | 64 moons | ♂ |
      duskflower | 57 moons | ♀ |
      snakespots | 53 moons | ♂ |
      tallpeak | 48 moons | ♀ |
      honeyflower | 46 moons | ♀ |
      piperskip | 45 moons | ♀ |
      sweetecho | 45 moons | ♀ |
      tumblejaw | 43 moons | ♂ |
      blizzardrush | 43 moons | ♂ |
      brackenrose | 42 moons | ♀ |
      falconflight | 41 moons | ♂ |
      flurrywind | 41 moons | ♂ |
      splashfall | 40 moons | ♂ |
      aspenwish | 39 moons | ♀ |
      nightfall | 38 moons | ♂ |
      frostfur | 34 moons | ♂ |
      hollyfur | 34 moons | ♀ |
      kindleflare | 33 moons | ♀ |
      oakseed | 29 moons | ♂ |
      duneserpent | 28 moons | ♂ |
      loonlight | 27 moons | ♀ |
      screechwing | 25 moons | ♂ |
      hawkrise | 24 moons | ♀ |
      patchwing | 24 moons | ♀ |
      pearsblossom | 24 moons | ♀ |
      treespirit | 23 moons | ♂ |
      berrypad | 22 moons | ♀ |
      whitesnow | 22 moons | ♀ |
      flamestrike | 22 moons | ♂ |
      alderpatch | 22 moons | afab |
      brightcreek | 21 moons | ♀ |
      minnowjump | 18 moons | ♂ |
      mulestomp | 18 moons | ♂ |
      twiteflight | 14 moons | ♀ |
      sproutclaw | 13 moons | ♂ |
      mintstem | 13 moons | ♀ |
      cherrydawn | 13 moons | ♀ |

apprentices
      flintpaw | 11 moons | ♂ |
      peckerpaw | 11 moons | ♂ |
      oriolepaw | 11 moons | ♂ |
      dustpaw | 11 moons | ♂ |
      marshpaw | 8 moons | ♀ |
      darterpaw | 8 moons | ♂ |
      cardinalpaw | 7 moons | ♂ |
      fleetingpaw | 7 moons | ♂ |
      owletpaw | 7 moons | ♀ |
      webpaw | 7 moons | ♂ |
      rainypaw | 7 moons | ♀ |
      heatpaw | 7 moons | ♂ |

queens
      poppyhaze | 67 moons | ♀ | (right)
      zinniabelly | 58 moons | ♀ |
      mothtail | 53 moons | ♀ |
      privetfang | 23 moons | ♀ |

kits
      boulderkit | 6 moons | ♂ |
      daffodilkit | 5 moons | ♀ |
      dandelionkit | 5 moons | ♀ |
      dovekit | 5 moons | ♀ |
      finchkit | 5 moons | ♀ |
      cricketkit | 5 moons | ♂ |
      autumnkit | 4 moons | ♀ | | blind
      magpiekit | 3 moons | ♂ |
      tinselkit | 3 moons | ♀ |
      rivuletkit | 3 moons | ♀ |
      valleykit | 1 moon | ♀ |
      ploverkit | 0 moons | ♀ |

elders
          ally clans
          hazeclan | nightwolf950
          clan | user

enemy clans
          clan | user
          clan | user

borders
          north | hazeclan | nightwolf950
          east | clan | user
          south | clan | user
          west | quartzclan | miles morales

medicine store
          alder bark | x1 eases toothaches
          beech leaves | x1 carry herbs for travel
          bindweed | x0 keeps broken bones in place
          borage leaves | x0 for fevers, tight chests, bad bellies; also
          produces milk for queens
          bright-eye | x1 cures coughs when used with loveage
          burnet | x1 traveling herb to keep up strength
          catchweed | x1 stops poultices from being rubbed off
          catmint | x2 treatment of whitecough and/or greencough
          chervil | x0 treatment of wounds, kittings, and infections
          cobwebs | x0 bind broken bones and stop bleeding
          coltsfoot | x1 eases cracked and/or sore pads, eases breathing,
          and treats kittencough
          deadly nightshade | x1 poisonous
          dock leaves | x1 soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds
          fennel | x0 helps pain in the hips
          feverfew | x1 treatment of fevers, chills, and headaches
          goldenrod | x1 used to treat wounds
          horsetail | x1 treats infections and stops bleeding
          juniper berries | x1 soothes bellyaches, strengthens, calms,
          and eases troubled breathing
          lavender | x2 cures fever/chills; hides scent of death
          marigold | x1 used for infections, bleeding, and inflammation
          parsley | x1 cures bellyaches; stops milk production
          poppy seeds | x1 soothes shock, distress, and eases pain
          ragwort | x0 used to soothe aching joints and give strength
          tansy | x2 cures coughs, soothes throats, and can be used on
          wounds
          tormentil | x1 good for treating wounds and extracting poison
          water hemlock | x1 poison
          wild garlic | x1 draws out poison in rat bites and prevents
          infections
          willow bark | x1 eases pain
          yarrow | x1 extracts poison from wounds, induces vomiting
          herb | usage

fresh-kill pile
          minnow | x5 | 1 serving
          mouse | x3 | 1 servings
          rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
          small fish | x8 | 2 servings
          hare | x8 | 3 servings
          big fish | x10 | 3 servings
          bird | x11 | 3 servings
          total | 115 servings

mentors
          nightfall | flintpaw | 3
          hunt, swim, fight, move
          snakespots | peckerpaw | 4
          hunt, swim, fight, climb
          falconflight | oriolepaw | 4
          hunt, swim, fight, climb
          oakseed | dustpaw | 4
          hunt, swim, fight, climb
          duneserpent | marshpaw | 1
          fight, move, move, move
          loonlight | darterpaw | 1
          fight, move, move, move
          screechwing | cardinalpaw | 0
          move, move, move, move
          rookwatcher | fleetingpaw | 0
          move, move, move, move
          sootstone | owletpaw | 0
          move, move, move, move
          duskflower | webpaw | 0
          move, move, move, move
          tallpeak | rainypaw | 0
          move, move, move, move
          flurrywind | heatpaw | 0
          move, move, move, move
          mentor | apprentice | 0
          move, move, move, move

deceased
          ivystripe | 34 moons | died during kitting
          petalkit | 0 moons | weakness after birth
          flashkit | 0 moons | stillborn
          batkit | 0 moons | stillborn
          cat | cause of death

families
          duskflower + ♂ = patchwing
          sunnywhisker + ♂ = sproutclaw, mintstem, cherrydawn
          aspenwish + ♂ = flintpaw, peckerpaw
          piperskip + ♂ = grassthorn (grave), oriolepaw, dustpaw
          ivystripe + tumblejaw = hollowpaw (grave), marshpaw, darterpaw
          sweetecho + redstar = fleetingpaw, owletpaw, webpaw, rainypaw,
          heatpaw
          redhawk (hurricane) + redstar = cardinalpaw, vanillastrike (hurricane),
          kestrelheart (hurricane), rowankit, russetkit, windkit
          poppyhaze + sparrowcall = magpiekit, tinselkit, rivuletkit
          mothtail + ♂ = boulderkit
          mushu (hurricane) + sootstone = juniperpaw (hurricane), daffodilkit
          gullfeather + paleflick (hurricane) = petalkit, flashkit, batkit
          meadowspirit (hurricane) + alpinemask = laurelkit (hurricane), valleykit
          turtledove (haze) + falconflight = dandelionkit, dovekit, finchkit,
          cricketkit
          flowerskip (char) + redstar = oleanderkit (char), ploverkit
          ♀ + ♂ =
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Steamclan [006]

Postby Katrione » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:22 pm

xhrsex[]________╔══════╗xx╔══════════════╗xx╔══════════════╗xx╔══════════════╗
thsiio│issi)sp)sp)sp)spaciiiiixx໐ ໐iiiipop. 20 catsiiiix໐ ໐xxi10 tomsi໐ ໐i10 she-catsi xx໐ ໐iiiij04 servingsiiiiii໐ ໐
thssiii╚════- -╚═══════════╝- -╚═══════════╝- -╚═══════════╝
╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳
▄▄▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀▀▀
x

x
    ┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋

-- backstory of ire and the wrongs he did that landed him in the twisted tracks
      ╋┳╋┳
    Gucciscrap thumped her tail angrily on the concrete, her icy gaze narrowed as she watched the faint pointed Persian bickered with Sablefang. "Why is this place always so cold and wet? Have any of you thought of moving somewhere warmer?!" Smokeymane snapped at the railrunner. "Jeez, it's like I'm the only one with brains around here." She huffed, frantically grooming her fluffy tail that she claimed was always frizzing up because of the 'humidity'. Whatever that was

"Nobody is making you stay here, you know," Gucciscrap snorted, thumping her tail again. "I'm sure your Twolegs miss you.. oh wait, they threw you out."

"Gucciscrap!" Sablefang exclaimed.

"What?! It's true! They probably got tired of her complaining about the humidity too!"
    -- more briescrap and ratscrap rivalry
    -- widowscrap and gucciscrap picking on each other and teasing solyn's ship even more
      ╋┳╋┳
    -- rico's gang starts stealing prey from steamclan's hunting area
    -- highrise tries to see roachtrack but is blocked by hipster
    -- hipster chases roachtrack off, breaking the brother's bonds
    -- palmettowing and tumblepounce start arguing a lot
    -- palmettowing is due next post
    -- morningcloud is due in two posts

╪═════════════════════════════════════════╪
    spacey
    ┬┬┬┬
    ││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ┬┬┬┬
    ││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ┬┬┬┬

││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ┬┬┬┬
    ││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ┬┬┬┬
    ││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ooo
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    spacey
    ┬┬┬┬
    ││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ┬┬┬┬

││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ┬┬┬┬
    ││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ┬┬┬┬
    ││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ┬┬┬┬
    ││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴

[Introductions] smokeymane
      [Servings] consumed x1 rabbit, x1 skunk

[Hunting Patrol #1] roachtrack, sablefang, tumblepounce, smokeymane, gucciscrap and briescrap
      [Hunting Patrol #2] xx, xx, xx, and xx go hunting.

[Border Patrol #1] tunamouth, copperstorm, fawntrail, widowscrap and ratscrap
      [Border Patrol #2] xx, xx, xx, and xx go on a border patrol.

[Herb Hunting] bitterstem went herb hunting
      [Visit with the Hallowed Tunnels] roachtrack asks for xx

[Training] all gangs went training
      [Assessment] xx is taking their final assessment

[Mate] xx and xx tried for kits

[Kitting] xx is going into labor! {Father}
      [Death] xx has passed away
    ╪═════════════════════════════════════════╪

┬┬
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┴┴
        [url]•[/url] Cat's Name [ 00 moons ] Gender
          𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
          Bitterstem [ 26 moons ] Tom
            𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
            ────────────────────
            𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
            Stagiron [ 29 moons ] Tom
              𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐒
              Tunamouth [ 31 moons ] Tom
              Fawntrail [ 28 moons ] She-cat
              Copperstorm [ 24 moons ] She-cat
                𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒
                Sablefang [ 29 moons ] She-cat
                Tumblepounce [ 25 moons ] Tom
                Smokeymane [ 21 moons ] She-cat
                  𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒
                  Widowscrap [ 12 moons ] She-cat
                  Gucciscrap [ 11 moons ] She-cat
                  Briescrap [ 07 moons ] She-cat
                  Ratscrap [ 07 moons ] Tom
                    𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒
                    Morningcloud [ 37 moons ] She-cat
                    Mottledflank [ 33 moons ] She-cat
                    Palmettowing [ 23 moons ] She-cat
                      𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒
                        𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒
                        Hawkspark [ 05 moons ] Tom
                        Magpiespark [ 05 moons ] Tom
                        Waspspark [ 05 moons ] Tom
                        Bumblespark [ 05 moons ] Tom
                          𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
                          ┬┬
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┴┴
                          ▄▄▄▄
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ▀▀▀▀

╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳
                            | Archive |
                            | The Lineage |
                            | Rust Mender's Storage |
                            | The Stars Taken Before Their Time |
                              ┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
                                [N] Clan Name | Terrain | Username
                                [E] Clan Name | Terrain | Username
                                [S] Clan Name | Waterfall | Username
                                [W] The lake is here
                                [NE] The barn cats are here
                                [NW] Rico's Camp is here
                                [SE] Mallowclan | Forest | cujo.
                                [SW] Wiltedclan | Island | clarke kom skaikru
                              𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒
                                Wiltedclan | clarke
                                Clan Name | Username

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒
                                Clan Name | Username
                                Clan Name | Username

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇-𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄

Rat | x1 | 1 serving
                              Scraps | x0 | 1 serving

Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
                              Skunk | x0 | 2 servings

Pigeon | x0 | 3 servings
                              Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings

───────────────────────────────────────

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒

Tunamouth | Widowscrap [ 04 training sessions ]
                              xx + Hunt, Fish, Combat
                              xx + Move, Move, Move
                                Sablefang | Gucciscrap [ 03 training sessions ]
                                xx + Hunt, Combat, Fish
                                xx + Move, Move, Move
                                  Tumblepounce | Briescrap [ 01 training sessions ]
                                  xx + Hunt, Move, Move
                                  xx + Move, Move, Move
                                    Copperstorm | Ratscrap [ 01 training sessions ]
                                    xx + Combat, Move, Move
                                    xx + Move, Move, Move

Railrunners: Hunting, Climbing, Fishing, Stalking, Tracking, Endurance
                                      Ironclaws: Combat, Defense, Endurance, Tracking, Tactics, Basic Medic
                                    Last edited by Katrione on Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                    Katrione

My pets
                                    My items
                                    My wishlist
                                    My gallery
                                    My scenes
                                    My dressups
                                    Trade with me

Echoclan [066]

Postby Katrione » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:23 pm

███
                                      ███
                                      ███
                                      ███
                                      ███
                                      ███
                                      ███
                                    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
                                    ( POPULATION ) 078 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( KIT POPULATION ) 018
                                    ( MALES ) 037 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( FEMALES ) 041
                                    ( CURRENT SERVING SIZE ) 013 xxxxxxxxxxxxx--xxxxxxxxxxxxx ( VISIT TO MOONPOOL ) 00/00
                                    ( MODERATOR ) kacchan xxxxxxxxxx ( ARCHIVE LINK ) xx-xxxxxxxx ( CREDIT ) wade wilson
                                    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    MANY──────-─VOICES
                                    CRYING────────OUT
                                    AS───────────ONE
                                    ───────────────
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                      ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
                                      indent"Ow!"

indentPantherkit flipped over onto her other side, her tiny claws already unsheathed and poised to claw at Nickelkit's face. The blue tom squeaked and bounced away from the black she-kit, his fur bushed up in excitement. Pantherkit narrowed her eyes, her tiny fangs bared in a growl.

indentGorsebird snorted quietly, curling her bushy tail around her paws as Fleetkit and Riverkit wrestled in front of her. Bramblingflight trotted over to the deputy, a purr rumbling in her throat as she watched the kits and foster kits playing. "They've really grown accustomed to the Clan," The leader's mate mewed, settling down next to her. "Just in time for their apprentice ceremony next moon."

indentA nervous look flashed across Gorsebird's face. Bramblingflight bumped against her. "They'll do fine, don't worry about them. Just focus on getting back into your deputy duties, we definitely need you around here." The caliby she-cat looked over as her mate, Raggedstar, crossed the clearing with Squirrelpaw, Chubpaw and Twigpaw by his side.

indent"Is Raggedstar still being... odd?" Gorsebird mewed, dropping her voice to a whisper. An annoyed look set on Bramblingflight's face as she nodded. "Maybe he still needs some more time getting use to being leader?"

indent"He's been our leader for long enough to be use to it, he was 31 when he became the leader. Squirrelstar was 21 when she became leader and she easily fell into the role, from what Applefur has said. Raggedstar had moons to prepare himself when he became deputy." Bramblingflight lashed her tail, her pale green gaze carefully watching her mate and kits. "He has no excuse to act the way he has."

indentRaggedstar paused, turning to face his kits as he explained something to them. The ginger tom talked quickly, pausing with an annoyed huff whenever Squirrelpaw, Chubpaw or Twigpaw asked a question. The Echoclan leader's tail twitched as he launched back into his rant with such intensity that it caused Bramblingflight to rise to her paws, ready to launch across the clearing if a problem popped up.

indentA branch that hung over the Echoclan clearing creaked heavily in the wind, dislodging a clump of snow that has nestled on top of it. The snow plopped down, landing squarely on Raggedstar's head. The large tom let out a startled cry, his eyes wide in fear as he launched himself on top of his three daughters. "Starclan, please not again!" The tom cried, crouching over the three cowering apprentices as he looked up at the sky. "Wasn't Leechkit enough for you?! Don't take them too!"

indentBramblingflight darted over to her mate and kits. "Raggedstar, what are you freaking out about?!" The caliby mewed, slightly annoyed as she shoved the tom off their daughters, sniffing at their pelts to make sure they weren't hurt.

indentRaggedstar continued to look up at the sky. "The snow was falling again." He mewed, his fear scent quickly filling the clearing. Squirrelpaw whimpered quietly, pressing against Chubpaw's plump flank.

indentApplefur, having seen what happened, lumbered across the clearing. "Raggedstar, the snow isn't falling. Everything is fine," The old warrior mewed, trying to keep his voice calm. "You've terrified them, can't you see that?" Applefur gestured towards the leader's daughters. "You need to gain control of yourself again, Raggedstar. Squirrelstar would be disappointed if she saw how you were acting."

indentThe tom's words seemed to have set something off in the unstable leader. "Don't you dare bring Squirrelstar into this!" Raggedstar snarled, his claws unsheathed. The fear that was painted across his face moments before was now replaced with such a strong rage that Twigpaw recoiled in fear, something the cheerful she-cat rarely felt. "I'm the leader now, you will not disrespect me!"

indentThe ginger tom launched himself at Applefur, barreling the old tom into the snow and sinking his teeth into his shoulder. Applefur let out a cry and tried to scramble away but was unable to, stuck beneath the much stronger tom's paws. The leader let out a deep growl, sinking his claws into Applefur's flank.

indent"Raggedstar, stop it now!" Bramblingflight snarled, throwing herself into the tom's flank. The she-cat wasn't able to budge the tom but luckily Rowanstrike and Pigeonnose were able to haul him off. "I'm sick of this!" The caliby snarled, stalking after the three toms as Mossvine helped Applefur to Crowcloud and Mousepaw's den. "You're not the tom I fell in love with. We're through, Raggedstar! Do you hear me?! We're done!"

indentationindentationindentationindentationindentationindentation------------------------------

indentMossvine stood off to the side of the medicine cat den, watching nervously as Crowcloud and Mousepaw treated Applefur's wounds. "I don't know what's with him lately," Mossvine mewed to Crowcloud as he worked. "He use to be such a nice tom when he was a warrior and the deputy."

indentCrowcloud looked over his shoulder. "I don't know either... I think I need to speak with Starclan about him. Something has to be done about this. Echoclan can't keep going on with Raggedstar being the way he is." The black tom finished applying the poultice's to Applefur's wounds.

indent"You can stay in here tonight. If your wounds look well enough tomorrow, you can return to the warriors den," Crowcloud informed Applefur before turning to Mossvine. "I'm going to the Moonpool with Mousepaw, would you keep an eye on him?"

indentMossvine nodded, already moving forward to settle next to her old friend. "Of course, I don't mind." Crowcloud gave her a nod before touching his tail to Mousepaw's shoulder and leading him out of the den.

indentThe pair sat in the den in silence, not speaking as Mossvine started to groom Applefur's pelt. After what felt like forever, Mossvine spoke. "Do you miss her?"

indent"Who?"

indent"Squirrelstar."

indent"Of course. She's my heart. She always has been and always will be," Applefur mewed. "Do you miss Dapplewing?"

indent"Dapplewing?" Mossvine mewed, her fur bristling slightly in alarm. "Why would I?"

indent"I know he's Hurricanejaw's father," Applefur mewed. "He looks just like he did."

indentMossvine looked down at her paws, her fur heating up in shame. "... I miss him, more than I could ever miss Smokespeck. Is that a bad thing?"

indent"No, Smokespeck was a mean tom. Dapplewing was your best friend, I could see that during the short time he was with us."

indent"I miss having someone to be close with, someone who cares about me." Mossvine mewed sadly.

indent"I do too." Applefur set his head on his paws.

indentThe pair sat in silence again. "Do you think..." Mossvine trailed off, her tail swishing as she thought, only starting up again when Applefur murmured for her to go on. "Do you think we'd be good mates? We're close friends, it's not like we'd have kits anyway... it would be more for the companionship than anything..."

indentApplefur thought for a moment. "I guess we would be."

indent"So are we... mates now?"

indent"I guess so."

indentationindentationindentationindentationindentationindentation------------------------------

indentThe two warriors trotted away from the camp as the moon rose to the highest point of it's travel across the sky. "Hurry up," The older of the pair growled, lashing their tail. The younger cat snarled and hurried to catch up. "We can't be caught meeting them."

indent"Who are they?" The younger warrior questioned.

indent"Some cats that caused a lot of trouble for Echoclan since before you were even born." The older warrior mewed. "They killed a lot of our cats, one of the cats they killed was Raggedstar's mother."

indentThe younger warrior smiled at this. "I like them already."

indentThe older warrior chuckled, ducking through a hole in the rock face. The younger warrior started to slow as the scent of many cats washed over them. "Come on." The older warrior mewed before hurrying further into the small cave system.

indentThe pair hurried around different bends and cave openings until the scent grew so strong that they couldn't smell anything else. As they arrived, a willowy-figured she-cat broke away from the group.

indent"Pompeii, it's nice to see you." The older warrior mewed, dipping their head. The she-cat didn't reply at first, only giving the Echoclan warrior a chilling smile.

indent"It's nice to be back."

[ Echoclan consumed x4 mice, x4 shrew, x2 rabbit + x1 vole ]
                                      [ Echoclan consumed x1 chickweed for Squirrelpaw's cough ]
                                      [ Foamsplash has lost the ability to walk due to the pain from the Red Plague ]
                                      [ Splitear, Cassie, Cassius and Ankara's pain in their paws has worsened ]
                                      [ Frecklewish, , Dodger, Wheatpaw and Thistlepaw have started to feel pain in their paws ]
                                      [ Splitear and Cassie are due in one moon ]
                                      [ Buzzardkit, Fallkit, Heathkit and Buzzingkit are old enough to become apprentices ]
                                      [ Chubpaw and Twigppaw have decided to wait for Squirrelpaw to become warriors ]
                                      [ Dodger, Hootfang, Petalbound, Koifin, Floodstone, Icefang and Juniperbranch took Bellpaw, Rookpaw, Parsnippaw, Grousepaw, Beaverpaw and Hedehogpaw training ]
                                      [ Venom, Rabbitwish, Blazefur, Sunnyflower, Rowanstrike and Cloudwatcher went on a hunting patrol ]
                                      [ Wildpoppy, Mossycreek, Bramblingflight, Appleheart, Pigeonnose and Wickerfur went on a hunting patrol ]
                                      [ Acciaberry, Strawberrypatch, Acornfall, Thunderstep, Stoneblossom and Sandshell went on a border patrol ]
                                      [ Darkclover, Haybriar, Canalstorm, Bubblestream, Bumbleflower and Goosestrike ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███

THE LEADER
                                    ┌──────┐
                                    RAGGEDSTAR
                                    46 moons, ♂,

└──────┘
                                    THE DEPUTY
                                    ┌──────┐
                                    GORSEBIRD
                                    31 moons, ♀,

└──────┘
                                                    THE MEDIC
                                                    ┌──────┐
                                                    CROWCLOUD
                                                    25 moons, ♂,

└──────┘
                                    THE APPRENTICE
                                    ┌──────┐
                                    MOUSEPAW
                                    10 moons, ♂,

└──────┘

███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███
                                    ███

WARRIORS 01
                                    ──────────────────
                                    001. applefur, 95 moons, ♂
                                    002. venom, 92 moons, ♂
                                    003. mossvine, 87 moons, ♀
                                    004. petalbound, 70 moons, ♀
                                    005. rabbitwish, 63 moons, ♂
                                    006. blazefur, 61 moons, ♂
                                    007. sunnyflower, 61 moons, ♀
                                    008. rowanstrike, 58 moons, ♂
                                    009. cloudwatcher, 58 moons, ♀
                                    010. wildpoppy, 57 moons, ♀
                                    011. frecklewish, 51 moons, ♀
                                    012. mossycreek, 48 moons, ♀
                                    013. bramblingflight, 46 moons, ♀

WARRIORS 02
                                    ──────────────────
                                    014. appleheart, 44 moons, ♂
                                    015. pigeonnose, 42 moons, ♂
                                    016. witheredstalk, 42 moons, ♀
                                    017. dodger, 40 moons, ♂
                                    018. cassie, 36 moons, ♀
                                    019. wickerfur, 33 moons, ♂
                                    020. piranha of FC, 33 moons, ♀
                                    021. icefang, 31 moons, ♂
                                    022. acciaberry, 31 moons, ♂
                                    023. strawberrypatch, 30 moons, ♀
                                    024. beestripe, 30 moons, ♀
                                    025. acornfall, 30 moons, ♂
                                    026. lavenderpool, 29 moons, ♀

WARRIORS 03
                                    ──────────────────
                                    027. tadpole, 27 moons, ♀
                                    028. thunderstep, 26 moons, ♂
                                    029. stoneblossom, 26 moons, ♀
                                    030. sandshell, 25 moons, ♀
                                    031. darkclover, 24 moons, ♂
                                    032. splitear, 24 moons, ♀
                                    033. haybriar, 24 moons, ♀
                                    034. hazelburrow, 24 moons, ♀
                                    035. juniperbranch, 24 moons, ♀
                                    036. hootfang, 23 moons, ♀
                                    037. floodstone, 18 moons, ♀
                                    038. canalstorm, 18 moons, ♀
                                    039. cassius, 18 moons, ♂

WARRIORS 04
                                    ──────────────────
                                    040. ankara, 18 moons, ♀
                                    041. bubblestream, 18 moons, ♂
                                    042. foamsplash, 18 moons, ♀
                                    043. bumbleflower, 18 moons, ♀
                                    044. koifin, 17 moons, ♀
                                    045. goosestrike, 17 moons, ♂
                                    046. bristlepad, 16 moons, ♀
                                    047. name here, moons, ♂♀
                                    048. name here, moons, ♂♀
                                    049. name here, moons, ♂♀
                                    050. name here, moons, ♂♀
                                    051. name here, moons, ♂♀
                                    052. name here, moons, ♂♀

APPRENTICES 01
                                    ──────────────────
                                    052. squirrelpaw, 12 moons, ♀
                                    053. chubpaw, 12 moons, ♀
                                    054. twigpaw, 12 moons, ♀
                                    055. rattlepaw, 11 moons, ♀
                                    056. bellpaw, 10 moons, ♀
                                    057. rookpaw, 10 moons, ♂
                                    058. parsnippaw, 10 moons, ♂
                                    059. wheatpaw, 10 moons, ♂
                                    060. grousepaw, 07 moons, ♂

APPRENTICES 02
                                    ──────────────────
                                    061. beaverpaw, 07 moons, ♂
                                    062. porcupinepaw, 07 moons, ♂
                                    063. hedgehogpaw, 07 moons, ♂
                                    064. thistlepaw, 07 moons, ♂
                                    065. name here, age moons,,,,,, ♂♀
                                    066. name here, age moons,,,,,, ♂♀
                                    067. name here, age moons,,,,,, ♂♀
                                    068. name here, age moons,,,,,, ♂♀
                                    069. name here, age moons,,,,,, ♂♀

QUEENS 01
                                    ──────────────────
                                    070. beestripe, 30 moons, ♀
                                    071. witheredstalk, 42 moons, ♀
                                    ---. *gorsebird, 31 moons, ♀
                                    073. piranha of FC, 33 moons, ♀
                                    074. splitear, 24 moons, ♀
                                    075. cassie, 36 moons, ♀
                                    076. name here, age moons, ♀
                                    077. name here, age moons, ♀
                                    078. name here, age moons, ♀

KITS 01
                                    ──────────────────
                                    079. buzzardkit, 06 moons, ♂
                                    080. fallkit, 06 moons, ♂
                                    081. heathkit, 06 moons, ♀
                                    082. buzzingkit, 06 moons, ♀
                                    083. name here, moons,,,,,,,, ♂♀
                                    084. name here, moons,,,,,,,, ♂♀
                                    085. name here, moons,,,,,,,, ♂♀
                                    086. name here, moons,,,,,,,, ♂♀
                                    087. name here, moons,,,,,,,, ♂♀

KITS 02
                                    ──────────────────
                                    088. jaguarkit, 05 moons, ♂
                                    089. harpykit, 05 moons, ♂
                                    090. fleetkit, 05 moons, ♂
                                    091. pantherkit, 05 moons, ♀
                                    092. riverkit, 05 moons, ♀
                                    093. nickelkit, 05 moons, ♂
                                    094. firkit, 04 moons, ♂
                                    095. beechkit, 04 moons, ♂
                                    096. dustkit, 04 moons, ♂

ELDERS 01
                                    ──────────────────
                                    097. felicia, 135 moons, ♀
                                    098. brindlecloud, 42 moons, ♀
                                    099. name here, age moons,,,,,,,,, ♂♀
                                    100. name here, age moons,,,,,,,,, ♂♀
                                    101. name here, age moons,,,,,,,,, ♂♀
                                    102. name here, age moons,,,,,,,,, ♂♀
                                    103. name here, age moons,,,,,,,,, ♂♀
                                    104. name here, age moons,,,,,,,,, ♂♀
                                    105. name here, age moons,,,,,,,,, ♂♀

ALLIES
                                    ─────────────
                                    forestclan, simonpet
                                    clayclan, hazilnut
                                    pineclan, deimos
                                    *changes frequently

└───────┘

RIVALS
                                    ─────────────
                                    clan, username
                                    clan, username
                                    clan, username
                                    *changes frequently

└───────┘

BORDERS
                                    ────────────────
                                    n, clan, username
                                    e, hickoryclan, morrissey
                                    s, groveclan, solyn
                                    w, briarclan, amethyst14
                                    nw, frigidclan, weegeestar5
                                    ne, clan, username
                                    sw, moorclan, dinolil1
                                    se, gustclan, chamrosh
                                    *changes frequently

└─────────┘

FRESH-KILL
                                    ─────────────
                                    mice, x0, one
                                    vole, x0, one
                                    shrew, x0, one
                                    rabbit, x0, two
                                    squirrel, x6, two
                                    fish, x1, three
                                    pigeon, x2, three

└───────┘

MENTORS
                                    ───────────────────
                                    appleheart, squirrel, 3, hunt, climb, fight
                                    lavenderpool, chub, 4, hunt, fight, climb, swim
                                    hazelburrow, twig, 4, hunt, fight, climb, swim
                                    sandshell, rattle, 4, hunt, fight, climb, swim
                                    dodger, bell, 2, climb, hunt
                                    cassie, rook, 2, fight, hunt
                                    hootfang, parsnip, 3, climb, fight, hunt
                                    tadpole, wheat, 2, fight, hunt
                                    petalbound, grouse, 0, move
                                    koifin, beaver, 0, move
                                    floodstone, porcupine, 0, move
                                    icefang, hedgehog, 0, move
                                    juniperbranch, thistle, 0, move
                                    crowcloud, mouse, 2, herb rec., kitting

└──────────────┘
                                    LINKS
                                    ────────
                                    DECEASED
                                    ────────
                                    FORMERS
                                    ────────
                                    FAMILIES
                                    ────────
                                    FANCLUB
                                    ────────

Last edited by Katrione on Thu May 07, 2020 4:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
                                    Katrione

My pets
                                    My items
                                    My wishlist
                                    My gallery
                                    My scenes
                                    My dressups
                                    Trade with me

req's trial replies! [02]

Postby requiem, » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:02 am

██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ██
                                    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
                                      season and weather // it is now leaf-bare. your breath becomes silver mist as the temperature starts dropping
                                      even more. huddle closely to your fellow clan-mates in your dens and avoid going on multiple patrols if you don't
                                      want to catch greencough or whitecough. food is even more scarce, as many animals have gone into hibernation
                                      to not have to suffer through this harsh season.
                                      mod notes // this post is in the long style | short reply

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
                                    katrione | steamclan post 6 wrote:

ratscrap let out an angry yowl as copperstorm tackled him to the ground for the hundredth time today.
                                      "you have it all wrong ratscrap! if you never try to defend yourself during combat, you'll lose all your
                                      battles!"
                                      ratscrap rolled his eyes at his mentor's comments, slipping out of the she-cat's grasp and jumping
                                      to his feet.
                                      "defense is for the weak," the tom mumbled under his breath.
                                      "defense is for cats who aren't complete flea-brains like you," copperstorm spat back, unimpressed by her
                                      apprentice's lack of wisdom. a snort of amusement made ratscrap look up, and he scowled when he saw that
                                      briescrap had overheard everything from the tree she and her mentor were climbing.
                                      "even your mentor thinks you're an idiot, now that's harsh!" briescrap erupted into laughter, while a furious
                                      ratscrap was being held back by an annoyed copperstorm. suddenly, briescrap let out a cry of surprise and fear
                                      as her grip slipped on the tree's trunk and meowed frantically for help as she dangled from one paw stuck in the
                                      bark. it was ratscrap's turn to laugh now as tumblepounce rushed to his apprentice to try and help her. but it
                                      was too late. briescrap's last paw slipped off the smooth bark and the she-cat fell to the ground. fortunately,
                                      she wasn't too far up and fell on her back without too much harm. as briescrap struggled dizzily to stand,
                                      ratscrap took one step towards her with a smug grin on his face and said,
                                      "get scrapp'd, idiot."

[ roachtrack's patrol caught a rabbit. ]
                                      [ tunamouth's patrol caught the scent of dogs on their patrol. be careful
                                      on your next border patrol around the north western border. ]
                                      [ bitterstem gathered wintergreen and yarrow. ]
                                      [ widowscrap learned the defense skill. ]
                                      [ gucciscrap learned the endurance skill. ]
                                      [ briescrap learned the climbing skill. ]
                                      [ ratscrap learned the defense skill. ]
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    ██ •
                                    requiem,

My pets
                                    My items
                                    My wishlist
                                    My gallery
                                    My scenes
                                    My dressups
                                    Trade with me

Re: HazeClan | Post 35

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:20 am

Archive: HazeClan Archive
                                    Number of Cats: 112 (56 males | 56 females)
                                    Speak to the Dark Forest: Jan. 12th
                                    Servings Needed: 18 (112-118)

Hazeclan consumes x3 birds, x4 stoats, and x1 mouse

---

Upon receiving their apprentice names and meeting their mentors, Gullpaw and Pigeonpaw where then taken out on a tour of HazeClan. The two newly appointed apprentices where in awe of how large HazeClan's territory was. Back when the pair where kits they could only imagine what it was like outside the nursery walls and camp. Now experiencing everything first paw overwhelmed them with excitement. Dashing forward past his sister and the two warriors, Gullpaw leaped up onto a tree stump and held himself proudly. "Wow! It's so beautiful!" Gullpaw meowed, his eyes shinning as he gazed down at the sparkling lake just down the hill. Glancing up at both Mossystone and Oakfang, Pigeonpaw then leaped up next to Gullpaw and looked around as well. Gullpaw did have a point though, the view was stunning. "Just be careful you two." Mossystone meowed, chuckling a bit as he watched the pair. "I remember looking out across HazeClan's terriotry for the first time myself... Let them enjoy it." Oakfang chuckled, gently nudging the older warrior next to him.

Gullpaw looked over his shoulder and smirked, noticing that the two older toms where talking to one another and not paying full attention to Pigeonpaw or himself. Nudging his sister, Gullpaw jumped down from the stump before nodding a bit towards the lake below. "Psst... Pigeonpaw, come on!" he hissed quietly, dashing off down the hill. Pigeonpaw jumped down next to her brother hesitant to follow him, but she knew if she didn't go along with him he would get into even more trouble. With a small sigh and one last look over her shoulders Pigeonpaw took off after her brother. "Gullpaw... we shouldn't leave with out them." she meowed, her eyes darting around as if at any moment something would pop out. Once they had mad it far enough away Gullpaw stopped and turned to face Pigeonpaw. "Don't be such a mouse Pigeonpaw. Live a little." he meowed, giving her a small nudge. Sighing heavily Pigeonpaw just shook her head and followed close behind her brother as he walked around the lake, making sure to keep a safe distance from the shore.

Back at the tree stump the two warriors paused their conversation, sensing something was off. Mossystone looked away from Oakfang and to the stump. Where Gullpaw and Pigeonpaw once stood was now an empty space, jumping to his paws Mossystone began to panic a bit. "Oakfang.. Their gone!" Mossystone meowed, whipping around to face the other tom. Startled by Mossystone's cry, Oakfang himself jumped to his paws and looked around, the pair of apprentices where no where to be found. "Gullpaw! Pigeonpaw!" Oakfang called out, searching in the bushes near by only to turn up empty pawed. "Oakfang, their scents lead down the hill. They might have gone towards the lake." Mossystone called over his shoulder, already making his way down the hill as he did. With a small nod, Oakfang raced off after Mossystone, the pair following the scents of Gullpaw and Pigeonpaw. However it didn't take long for the two warriors to catch up and scoop up the pair of apprentices like kits. "When we get back to camp you guys will change Birchstone's bedding along with the nursery's bedding." Mossystone meowed, his voice muffled by Pigeonpaw's fur. "Then after that you both will not get dinner today and will go straight to the apprentices' den." Oakfang added, his voice also muffled by Gullpaw's fur.

---

Upon finishing their warrior duties today, Panthertuft and Starlingflight finally had some time to spend time together. It had been a bit difficult for them now that they where warriors, but the duo always found a way to spend quality time together. After all the pair had been best friends since kit-hood, always facing each new day together. They pushed one another to be better, teaching one another new things, and where there for one another in their darkest of times. Starlingflight looked at Panthertuft, a smile on the tom's face as he gazed upon his clan mate... no his sister. They both had come a long way and if it wasn't for Panthertuft's drive and guidance, Starlingflight wouldn't have made it to where he was today. "Hey Panthertuft... lets go for a walk. It's been forever since we just went out and enjoyed the scenery." Starlingflight meowed, breaking the silence between them. Hearing the tom speak, Panthertuft looked over and smiled at Starlingflight and gave him a small nod. "Alright. Sounds good." she meowed.

The duo rose to their paws and left camp side by side, headed to now where in particular as they let their hearts and paws carry them forward. With silence filling the air between them, neither Panthertuft or Starlingflight felt out of place or awkward. They didn't always have to speak to one another, as their bond went far beyond then simple words. The pair walked for a while until coming to the North-East mountain ridge. There they climbed the rocks until finding a large ledge that looked out across the vast territory of HazeClan. "Starlingflight. Once day We'll make HazeClan ours. You have always been my trustee right paw, and even when I'm leader you'll be my number two." Panthertuft meowed. Her eyes sparkled with determination and pride, a smile forming on her lips as the pair stood together gazing out across the vast HazeClan territory before them. The older, yet timid tom gave a small shake of his head, a smile on his face as he did so. "You know it." he chuckled, giving his friend an affection nudge. The pair shared a laugh before their eyes returned to look out across the territory before them, smiles on their faces as they day dreamed of their future.

---

{Request: n/a
                                    Ceremonies: Palepaw is ready to become a warrior! (Palesnow)
                                    Driftkit, Dunekit, Ripplekit, Crowkit, Stonekit, Houndkit, and Pebblekit are ready to become apprentices!

Other: Ferretcress returns to her warrior duties

Medic Info: x1 tormentil used on Whitepaw
                                    Kitting Info: Oceansplash is due! Tigerleap is the father
                                    Snowcreek is due! Redstar of QuickClan is the father
                                    Daffodilpetal is due! Redstar of QuickClan is the father
                                    Deaths: x

Gathering herbs: Ashfang, Twigstorm, and Applepaw - teaching about recognizing herbs
                                    Hunting: Tigerleap, Rainsong, Nightshadow, Wrenfeather, Badgerstrike, and Darkflower
                                    Hunting: Emberspark, Ghost, Haunt, Quailtuft, Adderstrike, and Bearclaw
                                    Hunting: Mintleaf, Juniperclaw, Brackengaze, Panthertuft, Pumapounce, and Tansypetal
                                    Hunting: Maplebreeze, Lynxheart, Alpineblossome, Willowstripe, Brightgaze, and Browntiger
                                    Hunting: Turtledove, Heatherflame, Sheeppelt, Milkfur, Thornpelt, and Rowangaze
                                    Patrolling: Hazetsar, Feathermist, Sootpelt, Batwing, Marshpool, and Tumblecloud
                                    Patrolling: Marigoldthistle, Meadowhawk, Timberfall, Slatestone, Reefpool, and Starlingflight
                                    Patrolling: Cloudripple, Fernclover, Whispcloud, Swivelspear, Sandfire, and Honeypool
                                    Training: Raven/White - defense | Ink/Hawk - defense | Lichen/Plover - defense | Cloud/Mottle - offense | Jay/Frost - stalking | Little/Lark - defense | Buzzard/Osprey - stalking | Mossy/Pigeon - hunting | Oak/Gull - defense

Mod Note: If it's not to much to ask could cats not be rolled to die. I'v been working on future HazeClan arcs and have planed deaths for just about the majority of my cats. Nothing against you or anything. Just for future story-lines. Thanks for reading! =)

Leader:
                                    Hazestar | 79 moons | Male | x
                                    Lives: ★★★

Deputy:
                                    Shadowripple | 60 moons | Female | x

Medicine Cats:
                                    Ashfang | 76 moons | Male | x
                                    Twigstorm | 46 moons | Male | x

Warriors:
                                    Feathermist | 66 moons | Female | x
                                    Tigerleap | 72 moons | Male | x
                                    Rainsong | 69 moons | Male | x
                                    Nightshadow | 73 moons | Female | x
                                    Mossystone | 73 moons | Male | x
                                    Buzzardflight | 97 moons | Male | x
                                    Inkfire | 36 moon | Male | x
                                    Wrenfeather | 58 moons | Male | x
                                    Badgerstrike | 37 moons | Male | x
                                    Darkflower | 60 moons | Female | x
                                    Littleflame | 59 moons | Male | x
                                    Sootpelt | 85 moons | Male | x
                                    Batwing | 29 moons | Female | x
                                    Jayfur | 29 moons | Male | x
                                    Marshpool | 29 moons | Female | x
                                    Raveneyes | 29 moons | Male | x
                                    Oakfang | 50 moons | Male | x
                                    Tumblecloud | 51 moons | Male | x
                                    Emberspark | 27 moons | Female | x
                                    Ghost | 35 moons | Male | x
                                    Haunt | 42 moons | Male | x
                                    Quailtuft | 55 moons | Female | x
                                    Adderstrike | 26 moons | Male | x
                                    Bearclaw | 67 moons | Female | x
                                    Marigoldthistle | 64 moons | Female | x
                                    Meadowhawk | 51 moons | Male | x
                                    Timberfall | 23 moons | Male | x
                                    Slatestone| 23 moons | Male | x
                                    Lichenpelt | 43 moons | Male | x
                                    Reefpool | 67 moons | Male | x
                                    Starlingflight | 21 moons | Male | x
                                    Mintleaf | 34 moons | Female | x
                                    Juniperclaw | 66 moons | Female | x
                                    Brackengaze | 47 moons | Female | x
                                    Panthertuft| 19 moons | Female | x
                                    Pumapounce | 36 moons | Male | x
                                    Tansypetal | 18 moons | Female | x
                                    Maplebreeze | 18 moons | Female | x
                                    Lynxheart | 68 moons | Male | x
                                    Alpineblossom | 24 moons | Female | x
                                    Willowstripe | 18 moons | Female | x
                                    Brightgaze | 35 moons | Male | x
                                    Browntiger | 24 moons | Male | x
                                    Turtledove | 67 moons | Female | x
                                    Cloudripple | 63 moons | Female | x
                                    Fernclover | 54 moons | Female | x
                                    Heatherflame | 43 moons | Female | x
                                    Whispcloud | 17 moons | Male | x
                                    Sheeppelt| 16 moons | Female | x
                                    Swivelspear| 36 moons | Female | x
                                    Sandfire | 20 moons | Male | x
                                    Honeypool | 15 moons | Male | x
                                    Ferretcress | 59 moons | Female | x
                                    Milkfur | 13 moons | Female | x
                                    Thornpelt| 12 moons | | Male | x
                                    Rowangaze | 13 moons | Male | x
                                    Pricklestrike| 13 moons | Male | x
                                    Yewberry| 13 moons | Female | x
                                    Echoripple | 15 moons | Female | x

Apprentices:
                                    Palepaw | 13 moons | Male | x
                                    Hawkpaw | 10 moons | Male | x
                                    Ploverpaw | 10 moons | Male | x
                                    Mottlepaw| 10 moons | Female | x
                                    Whitepaw | 11 moons | Male | x
                                    Mousepaw | 11 moons | Female | x
                                    Frostpaw | 10 moons | Female | x
                                    Larkpaw | 9 moons | Female | x
                                    Ospreypaw | 9 moons | Male | x
                                    Pigeonpaw | 7 moons | Female | x
                                    Gullpaw| 7 moons | Male | x
                                    Applekit | 7 moons | Female | x

Queens:
                                    Windsong | 38 moons | Female | x
                                    Cobweb | 45 moons | Female | x
                                    Pineshade | 43 moons | Female | x
                                    Cloverpool | 56 moons | Female | x
                                    Heronstrike | 45 moons | Female | x
                                    Aspencreek | 68 moons | Female | x
                                    Dappledwillow | 59 moons | Female | x
                                    Daffodilpetal | 58 moons | Female | x
                                    Oceansplash | 66 moons | Female | x
                                    Snowcreek | 51 moons | Female | x

Kits:
                                    Driftkit | 6 moons | Male | x
                                    Dunekit | 6 moons | Male | x
                                    Ripplekit | 6 moons | Female | x
                                    Crowkit | 6 moons | Female | x
                                    Stonekit | 6 moons | Male | x
                                    Houndkit | 6 moons | Male | x
                                    Pebblekit | 6 moons | Female | x
                                    Rockkit | 5 moons | Male | x
                                    Hazelkit | 5 moons | Female | x
                                    Olivekit | 5 moons | Female | x
                                    Spiderkit | 5 moons | Male | x
                                    Warblerkit | 4 moons | Male | x
                                    Almondkit | 4 moons | Male | x
                                    Cliffkit | 3 moons | Male | x
                                    Elmkit | 3 moons | Female | x
                                    Icekit | 3 moons | Male | x
                                    Leafkit | 3 moons | Female | x
                                    Skull | 2 moons | Male | x
                                    Wraith | 2 moons | Female | x
                                    Banshee | 2 moons | Female | x
                                    Newt | 2 moons | Female | x
                                    Jack | 2 moons | Male | x
                                    Twilight | 2 moons | Male | x
                                    Pumpkin | 2 moons | Female | x

Elders:
                                    Birchstone | 130 moons | Male | x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
                                    Raveneyes | Whitepaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
                                    Inkfire | Hawkpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
                                    Lichenpelt | Ploverpaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
                                    Oceansplash | Mottlepaw | 3 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
                                    Jayfur | Frostpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
                                    Litteflame | Larkpaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
                                    Buzzardflight | Ospreypaw | 2 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
                                    Mossystone | Pigeonpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
                                    Oakfang | Gullpaw | 0 | hunting, stalking, offense, defense
                                    Twigstorm | Applepaw | 0 | healing procedures, recognizing herbs, herb storage, understanding omens/prophecies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
                                    Mice | x2 | 1 serving
                                    Shrew | x2 | 1 serving
                                    Rabbit | x5 | 2 servings
                                    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
                                    Stoat | x4 | 2 servings
                                    All Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
                                    Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 2
                                    Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
                                    Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 1
                                    Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 2
                                    Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 1
                                    Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 3
                                    Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 1
                                    Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 2
                                    Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 2
                                    Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 3
                                    Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 1
                                    Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
                                    Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 1
                                    Chickweed | treats greencough - 1
                                    Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
                                    Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 1
                                    Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
                                    Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
                                    Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
                                    Deadly Nightshade | x - 1
                                    Deathberries | x - 0
                                    Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
                                    Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 2
                                    Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
                                    Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
                                    Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 3
                                    Foxglove seeds | x - 2
                                    Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 2
                                    Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 0
                                    Hawkweed | like catmint - 1
                                    Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
                                    Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
                                    Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
                                    Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 4
                                    Lamb's ear | gives strength - 1
                                    Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 2
                                    Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 1
                                    Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 1
                                    Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 2
                                    Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
                                    Mint | hides scent of death - 2
                                    Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 1
                                    Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
                                    Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 1
                                    Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
                                    Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
                                    Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 1
                                    Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 1
                                    Rosemary | hides scent of death - 1
                                    Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
                                    Stick | x - 3
                                    Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 2
                                    Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 2
                                    Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 1
                                    Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
                                    Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 2
                                    Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 4
                                    Water hemlock | x - 2
                                    Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
                                    Willow Bark | eases pain - 1
                                    Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
                                    Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 3
                                    Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 1
                                    NightWolf950

My pets
                                    My items
                                    My wishlist
                                    My gallery
                                    My scenes
                                    My dressups
                                    Trade with me

Re: hazilnut's trial reply 08

Postby hazilnut » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:14 am

Leaf-Bare

The once familiar landscape of Fireclan has been rendered elusive and cold by a steady onslaught of snow. Though right now the sky is snow-free, it is still obscured by dark grey clouds that could break at any moment. The wind has begun to pick up, rattling through the trees and knocking clumps of snow down upon unsuspecting cats. There seems an almost nervous energy in the ice that cracks in the river; the squirrels that scamper to find previously buried nuts; the trees that creak under heavy snow weight. A storm's a-brewing, the elders swear they can feel it in their bones.

Galipaygo wrote:
                                    Fireclan

[Hollypelt and Barktail search for herbs]
                                    [Valleyglow takes Beechpaw to Amberclan to live with her mate, Jasper]
                                    [Hollypelt uses a rush and a marigold on Lavendernose]
                                    [Valleyglow uses a sweet-sedge on Blazepaw]
                                    [Hollypelt uses a cobweb on Sandpaw]
                                    [Valleyglow uses two lungwart in the nursery]
                                    [Lavendernose - 3 moons]
                                    [Smokewhisker speaks with Bramblestrike]
                                    [Valleyglow trains Blazepaw in advanced herbal application]
                                    [Smokewhisker trains Pebblepaw in empathy]
                                    [Greyface trains Sandpaw in combat]
                                    [Silvertail trains Emberpaw in swimming]
                                    [Littleheart trains Smokepaw in climbing]
                                    [Forgottennose trains Shadowpaw in fishing]
                                    [Coltsface trains Blackpaw in hunting]
                                    [Jaggedear trains Stillpaw in swimming]
                                    [Sweetpatch trains Galepaw in combat]
                                    [Tatteredpelt trains Poppypaw in fishing]
                                    [Goldenflower trains Lunarpaw in climbing]
                                    [Lavenderfoot trains Nightpaw in swimming]
                                    [Timberstar and Stonebark evaluate Ashpaw]
                                    [Timberstar and Rainpelt evaluate Cloudpaw]
                                    [Birchfur returns to the warrior ranks]
                                    [Yewfeather returnes to the warrior ranks]
                                    [Cherrykit is named Cherrypaw, Slitear's apprentice]
                                    [Boulderkit is named Boulderpaw, Puddlefoot's apprentice]
                                    [Ravenkit is named Ravenpaw, Willowfern's apprentice]
                                    [Aspenkit is named Aspenpaw, Snaketail's apprentice]
                                    [Firkit is named Firpaw, Snowheart's apprentice]
                                    [Oakkit is named Oakpaw, Riverstripe's apprentice]
                                    [Paperkit is named Paperpaw, Bramblestrike's apprentice]
                                    [Pinekit is named Pinepaw, Hollypelt's apprentice]
                                    [Brightkit is named Brightpaw, Firestripe's apprentice]
                                    [Brindlestripe, Willowshade, Firestripe, Timberstar, Juniperleap, and Puddlefoot hunt]
                                    [Rippleface, Willowfern, Snaketail, Riverstripe, Burnettface, Slitear, and hunt]
                                    [Yewfeather and Ambereyes patrol the boarders]
                                    [___ patrol the boarders]
                                    [Brighteye, Snowheart, Willowshade, Firestripe, Birchfur, and Leopardeye patrol the boarders]
                                    [Lunarglow, Lionheart, Reedtail, and Sunsplash watch the kits for the moon and expand the nursery]
                                    [Shadowstride is giving kit! She only lets Hollypelt assist, Pinepaw observing]
                                    [Fernheart is giving kit! Barktail assists]*
                                    [Quailcloud is giving kit! Valleyglow and Blazepaw assist her]

The clan consumes six small fish and one mouse, 13 servings!
                                    [Note to mod: Therapist skills: Interpersonal Communication, Herbal Knowledge/Application, Observational Skills, Empathy, Conflict Resolution, Critical Thinking, taking more ideas
                                    Barktail smashed a death berry onto the kitting herbs he'll use for Fernheart and will feed foxglove seeds to one of the kits that come, even if there is only one]

► Hollypelt and Barktail find x1 parsley, x1 honey & x1 juniper berries
                                    ► Beechpaw will be in good paws with Jasper, at least Valleyglow hopes
                                    ► The patients are healing well
                                    ► Smokewhisker does not manage to get Bramblestrike to open up. He feels oddly watched afterwards.
                                    ► Blazepaw learns advanced combat instead of advanced herbal application
                                    ► Pebblepaw's training in empathy goes well, with Smokewhisker asking him to sit in while he spoke with Bramblestrike. Afterwards, however, Pebblepaw disappeared for a while only to reappear with a very bad concussion. He will need x1 chamomile, x1 burnet, x1 thyme and two moons of rest to recover safely.
                                    ► Sandpaw learns combat but discovers an infection from an untreated wound, needing x1 wild garlic
                                    ► Emberpaw learns swimming
                                    ► Smokepaw learns hunting instead of climbing
                                    ► Shadowpaw learns fishing
                                    ► Blackpaw learns combat instead of hunting
                                    ► Stillpaw learns swimming
                                    ► Galepaw fails combat
                                    ► Poppypaw learns fishing
                                    ► Lunarpaw learns climbing
                                    ► Nightpaw learns swimming
                                    ► Ashpaw passes her assessment
                                    ► Cloudpaw passes his assessment
                                    ► Changes in rank are celebrated (a reminder that cats can take actions relevant to their ranks the moon they receive them)
                                    ► Brindlestripe's patrol catches x1 big fish
                                    ► Rippleface's patrol catches x2 voles, x1 small fish
                                    ► Yewfeather's patrol is uneventful
                                    ► Brighteye's patrol finds an elder
                                    ► Fuzzykit has accumulated some mild scratches from playing too roughly and will need x1 dock
                                    ► Shadowstride gives birth to one healthy kit
                                    ► Fernheart gives birth to three kits easily but shortly afterwards experiences what appears to be a seizure and passes. One of her kits (you pick) experiences similar symptoms and also perishes.
                                    ► Quailcloud gives birth to four healthy kits and one kit who is deaf in one ear but is otherwise fine
                                    Last edited by hazilnut on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                    hazilnut

My pets
                                    My items
                                    My wishlist
                                    My gallery
                                    My scenes
                                    My dressups
                                    Trade with me

Re: strawclan sub replies

Postby Springtalon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:30 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
                                    reply styles done:: short medium long
                                    font
                                    ➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

► Snow is falling over all the land, there are unusually cold winds, and prey is harder to find. Most birds have flown south, but a few smaller ones remain, and most rodents are sleeping for the winter season. Illness among the young and the elderly is more common, and warriors may find themselves falling ill if they over-exert themselves. fewer new cats are to be found, as most would-be warriors have huddled up for the season.►

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
                                    Robin's black-tipped tail swept across the top layer of snow as he led Kip out across the field. The small black and white tom bounded eagerly, despite the fact that most of his body was being swallowed by snow with every jump. Robin had taken a bit to decide what to teach Kip for their first session. The little one was a bit too young to be learning battle moves right off the bat, and honestly Robin wasn't sure if Fiona wanted him teaching Kip how to fight, that would be something he'd have to ask about.

It was too cold for hunting, or stalking, and most prey was gone for leaf-bare anyways. There wasn't much to climb in Strawclan's territory, and Kip could already clamber through the barn with ease. There was a small creek in the territory, but only a fool would try to teach another how to swim in the middle of the coldest season.

So he'd decided on taking the young one out into the field, to attempt to teach him how to stalk another. He wasn't too sure how it would go over, given Kip's seemingly endless energy, but it would be worth a shot.

►it took a few hours, but kip was able to learn basic stalking!►
                                    ►flurry searched underneath the snow as best he could, but was only able to return to camp with stick x1►
                                    ►the hunters certainly tried their best, but there was no prey to be found►
                                    fiona and robin found a pair of siblings who agreed to join strawclan!►
                                    ►zenzi gave birth to three kits, however one of them developed a cough and died shortly after birth. you may decide which►
                                    kit one - kit two - kit three

★that's alright, mistakes happen :3 I once completely forgot about a patrol rule on my own game and put two patrols on a post that couldn't go together, which was kinda awkward because it was in the middle of a trial mod event xD

Hey could you message me the types of moves you want Kip/other apprentices learning?★

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
                                    Springtalon

My pets
                                    My items
                                    My wishlist
                                    My gallery
                                    My scenes
                                    My dressups
                                    Trade with me

Re: Kwamiclan [12]

Postby Springtalon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:11 am

xx
                                    x
                                    x
                                    x
                                    x
                                    x

𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ───────── 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘠 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘎𝘜𝘐𝘋𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘏𝘖𝘔𝘌
                                    [ i. population count - 021 ] [ ii. next starclan visit - four posts ] [ iii. servings required - 004 ] [ iv. bird
                                    and mouse ] [ v. herbs used - none ] [ vi. litters due - none ] [ vi. notes - skuapaw was adopted and can
                                    be found anytime. Can Tumblepaw fail training for one more moon?] [ coding credit ]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
                                      last moon
                                      Rainbranch and Gingerclaw puffed out their chests as the clan cheered their new names. They'd had a bit of a rough journey to earning their warrior names, starting their training in Jungleclan, only to finish it in Kwamiclan, but they were proud of their names and truly willing to defend their new home, even if it meant their own death.

"I have some more news," Ragingsoul called as the cheers died away. "First, the former leader of Lambclan has come to seek refuge among our ranks." he nodded to the curly-furred white she-cat who'd been found by the patrol. "I will not refuse her sanctuary. However, as she was once leader, her time as Akuma will be longer." he nodded to the white cat, who nodded in return and stood, long legs carrying her to the center of the circle as the clan's newest warriors padded to stand by Mattedantler and Pinefeather.

"From this day on, this cat shall be known as Lambfur. For four moons she shall trial as Akuma, if she proves herself an honorable warrior, she shall be welcomed into the ranks of the Guardians. If not, she shall be banished from our lands forever." Ragingsoul looked down at Lambfur "Do you agree to these conditions?"

The she-cat dipped her head "I do." she mewed, voice soft as she accepted her fate. Ragingsoul nodded again, and Lambfur padded to sit on the outside of the circle, next to the former Ardidclan warrior. Ragingsoul flicked his tail towards the other Akuma, who looked apologetically at Lambfur, then stepped into the center of the circle of Guardians. "Coyotefang, you have spent the past two moons under the Akuma rank. Guardians, if any among you deem Coyotefang unfit for service speak now."

There was silence, but as it went on Coyotefang was clearly nervous, tail twitching at the tip. After several heartbeats Ragingsoul nodded "The silence speaks, Coyotefang, we welcome you among the Guardians of Kwamiclan."

The tom was visibly relieved, and padded to sit next to Sleekfeather, who purred approvingly.

"If any other cat has something to say that is important to the clan, speak now." Ragingsoul called, flicking his gaze across the group. There was once again silence, and the Kami nodded "Very well. You may resume your duties."

this moon
                                      Mattedantler watched with worry as Tumblepaw padded into camp after yet another failed lesson. She was starting to wonder if maybe Tumblepaw just wasn't meant to be a warrior, but instead a healer, but she'd spoken to Boulderwhip, who'd then asked a few discreet questions to Tumblepaw, and reported 'if Starclan wants THAT cat to be a healer, then you all may as well go out and find deathberries while you still can'.

So she'd taken to watching Oakmist, wondering if there was something wrong with him, that he just couldn't properly train his cadet. Alright so it was a bit of a stretch, but it was all she had. Unfortunately, she had followed them several times, secretly of course, and had found that he was remarkably like Sleekfeather had been. He entered each training session with hope that this would finally be the moon that Tumblepaw learned the skills needed to become a Guardian, only to exit feeling worse than he had after the previous session.

Mattedantler had tried, several times, to ask Ragingsoul to switch Tumblepaw's mentor, or perhaps make an exception, since Tumblepaw was so old, but the kami had refused, saying that Tumblepaw and Oakmist had worked together for so long, changing cadets would likely make the training take longer as the new mentor would need to connect with him, and he would only have made an exception if it was stalking, swimming or climbing that Tumblepaw was having trouble with. Since the trouble was hunting, and Tumblepaw needed to learn how to hunt, he was stuck as a cadet until the lessons drilled themselves into his mind.

Gingerclaw and Rainbranch becoming Guardians seemed only to lessen Tumblepaw's hopes further, and he now spent most of his days hiding in the cadet's den. Mattedantler would have joined him, but she had Peonypaw to think about. She couldn't let her cadet suffer because she was spending all her time with her brother. This meant that Peonypaw was often hearing her mentor's worries about Tumblepaw, but the cadet didn't seem to mind. Which was good because Mattedantler was quite proud of being the youngest mentor, and she didn't want to have to give it up. Maybe she'd even be made the youngest keeper known to Kwamiclan!

Why Ragingsoul was waiting so long to announce a Keeper, no cat was really sure, and with leaf-bare arriving, they were starting to get worried. Boulderwhip had even starting pestering Ragingsoul about it, telling him that a Kami needed a Keeper, just as a Cadet needed a Guardian. He'd brushed him off, telling the Mage that he was 'waiting for the right time to make his decision'.

Honestly, Mattedantler was starting to think he just liked being in sole control of the clan after living on his own for so long.

[ @hunting: Ragingsoul, Peachmuzzle, Coyotefang, Sunset, Eagleeye, & Rainbranch ]
                                      [ @herb hunting: Boulderwhip ]
                                      [ @patrol: Ragingsoul, Tigerlily, Frostwhisker, Pinefeather & Gingerclaw ]
                                      [ @training: Oakmist & Tumblepaw [hunting], Eagletalon & Sparkpaw [stalking], Ragingsoul & Swallowpaw [patrolling], Sleekfeather & Hornetpaw [combat], Mattedantler & Peonypaw [hunting] ]
                                      [ @mates: Frostwhisker and Sunset become mates & try for kits ]
                                      [ @rank changes: Coyotefang is removed from Akuma ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
                                      kami.
                                      ragingsoul • 43m • ♂

guardians.
                                      tigerlily • 59m • ♀
                                      sleekfeather • 51m • ♀
                                      coyotefang • 51m • ♂
                                      peachmuzzle • 42m • ♀
                                      oakmist • 40m • ♂
                                      eagleeye • 29m • ♂
                                      sunset • 28m • ♀
                                      frostwhisker • 26m • ♂
                                      eagletalon • 24m • ♂
                                      mattedantler • 14m • ♀
                                      pinefeather • 14m • ♂
                                      rainbranch • 13m • ♀
                                      gingerclaw • 13m • ♂

cadets.
                                      tumblepaw • 14m • ♂
                                      sparkpaw • 13m • ♂
                                      swallowpaw • 12m • ♀
                                      peonypaw • 8m • ♀
                                      hornetpaw • 8m • ♂
                                      keeper.
                                      ✧ name • 00m • ♂♀

councilors.
                                      ✧ name • 00m • ♂♀

akumas.
                                      lambfur • 36m • ♀
                                      mage.
                                      boulderwhip • 34m • ♂

mage's cadet.
                                      ✧ name • 00m • ♂♀

nurses.
                                      ✧ name • 00m • ♂♀
                                      ind kit • 0m • ♂♀
                                      ind kit • 0m • ♂♀

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

mentors.
                                      mattedantler • sleekfeather
                                      i patrol, hunt, combat, agility
                                      pinefeather • tigerlily
                                      i patrol, hunt combat, agility
                                      rainpaw • eagleeye
                                      i patrol, hunt, combat, stalk
                                      gingerpaw • frostwhisker
                                      i patrol, hunt, combat, stalk

tumblepaw • oakmist
                                      i patrol, combat, agility
                                      sparkpaw • eagletalon
                                      i patrol, hunt, combat
                                      swallowpaw • ragingsoul
                                      i patrol, hunt, stalk
                                      hornetpaw • sleekfeather
                                      i --
                                      peonypaw • mattedantler
                                      i --
                                      family.
                                      tigerlily • unknown
                                      i mattedantler, tumblepaw, umberrise(cosmoclan)

the deceased.
                                      kami's lives lost 0/9
                                      cat • age of death
                                      i reason
                                      borders.
                                      n • graveclan • scarlet
                                      e • briarclan • amethyst
                                      s • blueclan • five.six.seven
                                      w • bearclan • inky.
                                      nw • clan name • username
                                      ne • clan name • username
                                      sw • clan name • username
                                      se • clan name • username

allies.
                                      clan name • username
                                      clan name • username

enemies.
                                      clan name • username
                                      clan name • username

freshkill pile.
                                      mouse • one • x0
                                      frog • one • x1
                                      rabbit • two • x2
                                      squirrel • two • x2
                                      hare • three • x0
                                      bird • three • x0
                                      medicine storage.
                                      heather flower • swallowing • x1
                                      ragwort • energy • x1
                                      rosemary • scent • x1
                                      sweet-sedge • infection • x1
                                      wintergreen • wounds • x1
                                      medicine den.
                                      cat • injury
                                      i moons of rest
                                      notes.
                                      tigerlily, mattedantler, and tumblepaw are former deerclan
                                      eagleeye is former rodrigoclan
                                      sunset is former blossomclan
                                      eagletalon and swallowcub are former elmclan
                                      pinefeather is former sycamoreclan
                                      coyotefang is former ardidclan
                                      sparkpaw is former mistclan
                                      rainbranch and gingerclaw are former jungleclan
                                      hornetpaw is former lilacclan
                                      lambfur is former lambclan

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 ──────
                                    ───────── 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓 𝘈𝘓𝘞𝘈𝘠𝘚 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘛𝘌𝘊𝘛 𝘜𝘚
                                    Springtalon

My pets
                                    My items
                                    My wishlist
                                    My gallery
                                    My scenes
                                    My dressups
                                    Trade with me