Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby inky. » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:43 pm

E L M C L A N
Number of Cats: 7
Servings: 3
Next Kitting: Lizardfire (now!); Thistlesnow (1 moon)

Note;; it’s fine! I love your stories, they’re amazing!

Thistlesnow panted as she climbed down from the cliffside after she had finished announcing patrols. She was greeted at the bottom by a worried Hailstar. “Thistlesnow, darling, please take it easy. You’re so close to hitting, maybe you should just stay in the nursery. I could announce the patrols for you.” He suggested “I’d never forgive myself if you got hurt.” Thistlesnow let out an affectionate purr and she nuzzled her mate. “I’m fine Hailstar, I promise!” She assured him, licking his cheek. Hailstar shook his head. “I’m serious. I don’t want any harm to come to you or our kits.” He persisted. Thistlesnow sighed. “Fine. I won’t climb up to the ledge. But I still want to be Deputy.” She agreed, then, quieter, she added “It makes me feel important.” Hailstar wove around his mate. “You are important to me.” He whispered to her “But, please, take it easy. I’ll talk to you when I get back, alright?” He licked her forehead and went off with Larkspot.

———

Lizardfire sat in the sun. The patrols and hunting parties had all left and it was just her and Thistlesnow in the nursery. Russetleaf was working in the medicine den, waiting for Hazelwing to help him search for his littermate. ‘I hope my kits are that close.’ She purred to herself. Suddenly, a wave of pain rolled over her, causing a sharp gasp to leave her mouth. She flopped onto her nest and her breaths became shallow. Thistlesnow let out a cry and rushed next to her friend. Russetleaf took notice and hurried over. He gently nudged Thistlesnow out of the way and examined the Queen. “Russetleaf! What’s going on?” Thistlesnow asked desperately. Russetleaf gave a small smile and turned to face her. “Lizardfire’s kits are coming!”

[Thistlesnow decides to remain deputy until her kits are born]
[Lizardfire goes into labor! Russetleaf helps and uses x1 chervil]
[Weaslefur, Rainwing and Hailstar hunt]
[Larkspot and Hailstar patrol, keeping a careful eye out for the fox (if they do run into it and one of them has to die, please have Hailstar lose a life instead of Larkspot)]
[Hazelwing takes Russetleaf to go find his brother.]
[The Clan consumes a bird]

Leader:
          Hailstar | 51 m | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Thistlesnow* | 39 m | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Russetleaf | 47 m | Male | X

Warriors:
          Larkspot | 28 m| Male | X
          Hazelwing | 22 m | Female | X
          Rainwing | 51 m | female | X
          Weaselfur | 34 m | Male | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Lizardfire | 27 m | female | X
          Thistlesnow | see deputy

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | LakeClan | honey—bee
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Used to help queens give birth | x
    Cobweb | Used to stop bleeding | x1
    Goldenrod | Helps heal wounds | x1
    Marigold | Stops Infection | x1
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, and helps troubled breathing | x1
    Catmint | Used to cure greencough | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x1| 2 servings
    Shrew | x2 | 1 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    ??? and Lizardfire | Kits
    Hailstar and Thistlesnow | Kits

Last edited by inky. on Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[02] mochi's trial mod replies

Postby ghostmaker » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:33 pm

weather leaf-fall: during leaf-fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into leafbare. kittings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on kitting herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. you will also run into foxes and possibly badgers more.

faerie; wrote:
amberclan;
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

cats thirty-five
servings 7
moonpool now

stories

“good morning, pondskipper!”

the she-cat turned to see reedstrike padding over to her, a water vole in his jaws. the tom smiled, sitting down near her. he dropped the carcass, nudging it towards her. “you seem to be on vigil longer than the apprentices. you ate this morning, didn’t you?”

pondskipper felt her skin flush at his words. defensively, she flicked her tail over her side and averted her gaze, looking towards the forest. “i can always snag something on patrols with ferretfur’s permission, you know.”

reedstrike shook his head with a chuckle. “that isn’t the warrior way, pondskipper. you would know that the best!” he purred, shifting beside her. their similar coats mingled, and pondskipper finally faced the grey tom.

“if i take a bite, will it pacify you?” reedstrike nodded, and thus the meal began. the two took turns at the vole, making small talk about clanlife and anything else that came to mind. the afternoon sun was pulled to the ocean, and the moon soon took its place.

as light filtered out of camp, reedstrike nudged a sleepy pondskipper awake. she blinked at him slowly, letting a rare smile split across her lips. “c’mon, it looks like ferretfur passed on a sundown patrol.” the grey tom mewed, motioning towards the warriors den. “i bet you’d love an early night, then you can start an even earlier vigil for yourself. i’ll even bring you another vole for your patrol.”

“that would be nice. thank you, reedstrike.”

the two fell in a patterned stride towards their den, climbing into their respective dens and letting dreams surround them both. the night sky stretched overhead, the caw of a night owl signifying another successful day.

notes for simon or her substitutes -
n/a

[new cats]
duckthroat ( patrol )

[ patrols ]
↳ hunt: ferretfur, pineclaw, reedstrike, hornetfang, pondskipper
↳ hunt: orchidstep, demelza, kumonryu, shubunkin

↳ border: demelza, ferretfur, kumonryu, cicadaflutter, almondflower
↳ border: russetstrike, snaketooth, cicadaflutter, pineclaw, hornetfang

↳ herbs: bumbletail

[ training ]
↳ boulderpaw, goosepaw
( fighting )

↳ mistpaw, shellpaw
( swimming )
*can you roll to see if mistpaw drowns or not?

↳ lionpaw, ivorypaw
( swimming, hunting, climbing)

[ other ]
it looks like bumbletail cannot find the herbs to treat sootstar. she loses one life in her sleep.
squirreltuft and snaketooth become mates.
sootstar requests a queen from the moonpool.

[the clan eats x3 rabbit and x1 mouse. ]

hunting:
      ❧ ferretfur, pineclaw, reedstrike, hornetfang, and pondskipper manage to catch x1 rabbit, x2 vole, and x1 big fish.
      ❧ orchidstep, demelza, kumonryu, and shubunkin don't have luck with the hunt, and only bring back x1 squirrel.

border patrols:
      ❧ demelza, ferretfur, kumonryu, cicadaflutter, and almondflower find an elder on patrol. cicaduflutter sprains her paw, and will require one moon of rest.
      ❧ russetstrike, snaketooth, cicadaflutter, pineclaw, and hornfang find a queen and her kits on patrol.

herbs:
      ❧ bumbletail finds x1 poppy seed and x1 cobweb on his herb hunting patrol.

training:
      ❧ boulderpaw and goosepaw have successfully learned the fighting skill!
      ❧ shellpaw and mistpaw have successfully learned the swimming skill!

other:
      ❧ a faint silhouette of a starry sootstar can be seen outside her den, before disappearing into the stars. she has lost her first life defending her clanmate.
      ❧ squirreltuft is expecting kits! they are due in two moons.
      ❧ sootstar's request has been granted.

aura. wrote:
        ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        ( ∞ 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 ) 57 xx ( ∞ 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬. ) 32 xx ( ∞ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 ) 29 xx ( ∞ visit to maunon on ) 4/10 xx ( ∞ servings ) 9 xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        indenta coalition of the thirteen clans: a simple yet cunning plan to bend the clans to her will. queen nia had forged a bond with trikru and together they combined clans to create a stronger, safer way to ensure the future of both azgeda and trikru. the other clans feared them, as they should, and ontari felt more powerful than even her mother. she could outwit and outfight onya, so she was the obvious nightblood to offer up in the conclave. 12 warriors with nightblood from each clan would battle to the death, until one lone victor remained. this victor would ascend and take leadership as coalition commander, controlling all 12 clans. ontari was interested in only one thing: power. she would bathe the lands in blood if it meant having control and respect; and as a natblida, she was genetically flawless: born for this. pramheda was a nightblood, and she descended from pramheda’s family to become the next commander.

indentontari glanced up, emerald eyes flashing like tiny moons in a cat’s skull, silver disks against a white pelt. the leaves rustled against the ground before slowly gaining height with the soft breeze, only strong enough to cause her whiskers to tremble and lift the lightest, dead leaves. she felt a twisted expression work its way across her face, for unknown reasons except for what was to come. irritation rushed through her like ice as a charcoal blanketed molly came into view. her black fur shone against the sun, offering little protection against the searing heat. the feline was panting by the time she reached the peak of the hill where ontari stood, her lean muscles conditioned yet not used to steep inclinations. she was not from azgeda, or boudalankru: but her sleek fur and whiskers dripping with water suggested her origin of birth. floukru warriors were strange and different: living isolated on an island they could only cross once every year, when the water lowered and revealed a land bridge to reach the other side.
        indent“are you ontari?” the strange molly inquired, delicately wrapping her long tail around her paws.
        indent“princess ontari, floukru.” she spat in response, eyes narrowed and incisors glinting underneath the sun as she lifted her maw in a snarl. “but you warriors have never had respect for tradition. yu ste kwelen, yu ge smak daun en yu sitta.”
        indent“listen, princess, i need to speak with your queen regarding the coalition. floukru wants nothing to do with azgeda, but i think cova is wrong. if queen nia can convince our leader to concede to the coalition…” she trailed off, waiting for ontari to interrupt. when the ginger and white molly did nothing, she continued briskly. indent“a coalition failed before. but with azgeda instigating for peace, it is possible it could last this time.” after moments of silence, ontari recognized the dark she-cat; her startling ice blue eyes that seemed to drive holes into your skull. the cat who against shadows, could disappear entirely.
        indent“you’re luna.” ontari stated, jaw tightening at the realization. “you ran from your conclave. azgeda attacked floukru, believing they were responsible for the never ending war between the thirteen, believing you were responsible.” ontari’s countenance turned downward, into anger. “and now what? you’ve had a premonition and want to make up for your mistakes?” she shook her head in disbelief, then her eyes turned resolute. “unless you want to assassinate your leader, and take his place. one death to end many wars to come.”
        indent“he deserves more than a quiet assassination. that is not a warrior’s death.” luna declined, her torn right ear twitching as if ontari was a pestering gnat.
        indent“then fight him honorably, if you feel you can beat him.” she challenged, a glint of wickedness in her gaze.
        indent“make no mistake, ontari. i did not run from my conclave because i was afraid i would lose. i ran because i knew i would win.” luna stepped closer to the princess, eyes blazing with wild anger. “i wanted to live in peace. and even now, i do not believe that one death is worth a lifetime of peace. i will not challenge him to a fight he would lose.” she paused, her nose inches from ontari’s. “but you will bring your queen to floukru lands. the land bridge is open tonight, but i’m sure you know that.” she paused, their chest fur brushing together as they breathed. “you’ve spent abundant time on our island. i’m curious though.” she paused, her eyes flashing. “where did you tell your family you went?”
        indent“i’m not a prisoner, i can go where i like.” ontari insisted, lifting her muzzle away from luna’s. as the black molly stepped closer, she forced ontari to back up against the sheer edge of the cliff, and her paw to slip against the rocks. “i-i never saw you there, so how did you know i came?” ontari stuttered, pressuring her to change the subject.
        indent“as if i’d trust an azgeda spy to hold the secret of my ignoring my banishment. get the ice nation mark princess, it’d suit you.” luna sneered, her icy eyes seeming to stare into ontari’s soul.
        indent“a spy and a coward. what a pair we make,” she retorted, averting her own emerald gaze from luna’s. “you’ll have to trust that spy now, luna.”
        indent“as long as you keep mine, your secret is forever safe with me, princess.” luna retreated a few steps, allowing the ginger molly to regain her composure and safety at the cliff-top. “i’ll be leaving.”
        indent“not so fast, first you’re coming to queen nia with me, and telling her everything you told me. leaving out the bit of my random appearances at floukru island, yeah?” ontari used her tail to gently sweep luna in the direction of the cliff face, before heading down gracefully, her muscles flexing underneath her sleek pelt. the ebony molly followed reluctantly, figuring that if anything, ontari would protect luna if it meant protecting her secrets.
        -

indentafter the sun had slipped down past the mountains, ontari’s mother, queen nia had finally agreed to meet with floukru’s leader. cova was weak, and far too forgiving, but the importance of the coalition would not be overseen. the other 11 clans had submitted to the alliance, especially now that azgeda was the largest of the 12 clans, due to trikru’s sudden merge. wanheda, whose mate was pregnant, had decided to step down as commander and present the opportunity for a real commander who was not distracted by mettle things such as love; and that commander would be her. if they could not convince floukru to join the alliance, then they could scare them into it. their cats were roughly trained and weak in skill, an ultimate consequence for living peacefully and isolated on an island. the kits found it hardest to move- but the monarch took it slowly, in order to secure future warriors for azgeda. none died on the journey up the mountain, except poor posy; who was small enough to have been picked up by an eagle. her short legs and short tail would not have been useful, but as princess to azgeda, ontari had to pretend to mourn for her loss of life, if it could even be amounted to that. the only issue with the merge was skai; a pretty she-cat with much to say and sharp battle skills. the daughter of two clans, and the member of four seperate clans, her blood was tainted and imperfect. but she learned quickly and fought better than everyone in the clan, even the experienced warriors with kits. her ambition was far-reaching and far-fetched, and though she was not a nightblood, ontari worried that somehow, someway… skai would make it into the conclave and challenge ontari of her spot as commander.
        -

indentdarkness swelled over skai like a tidal wave, suffocating her throat and taking her breath. she struggled to hear over the gurgled noises of gona’s struggles as she drowned him, or posy’s screams as she plummeted to her death, and could not see over the fierce golden eyes of naikou. she wailed out loud, waking herself up with a start. niylah glanced up, her eyes flashing wildly, before calming down as she realized it was just her mate. skai shook her head and stood up, staggering out of the healer’s den, ignoring niylah’s protests behind her. she traveled away from the camp, an unusual chill penetrating her fur. in her old territory, heat was to be expected in greenleaf, but here, nothing but cold and snow greeted them except in very few moons. it was high above the rest of the clans, secured behind an old twoleg den that expanded down the mountain as well as on top of it. the stone, though there were holes where the cats had patched in with compact snow, dirt, and sticks, kept them warm. there were three levels, the bottom for the most capable ranks; warriors and seconds. the second for mothers, their progeny, and healers. then the top was reserved for royalty- though skai suspected ontari to take the balcony that overlooked their lands, above the third level. there were extra rooms they used to store things, such as the fire room where metal hooks lay, waiting to be heated to scald the azgeda symbol across all warriors faces. except those that were meant to be spies- lithe cats like ontari, onya, violet, and skai herself. cats with pretty faces to fool unsuspecting warriors, to infiltrate and destroy everything in their path. spies often brought back war victims, or prisoners, to hold in the keep where they awaited their death, their torture, or something far worse.
        there was a gathering room, where all clan came together to share prey stored in there and share tongues, perhaps the most welcoming room in the fortress. skai’s eyes flashed as she recalled a conversation she had with queen nia.
        indent“my daughter cannot do it, the other cats look to her. but you… you have no family, no friends, and your mate is busy applying dock to sore paw-pads. no one will notice if you and posy slip away, and she falls to her death.” queen nia purred seductively, blinking warmly at the younger skai. “i’m practically handing her to you in a platter. and if you do this successfully, you will become like ontari; a spy, and you will not have to bear the mark i do.” she gestured from her forehead to her muzzle as extra incentive. “you don’t want to be branded, do you frikdriena?”
        indent“how did you know that?” skai spat, her teeth bared, pacing around the queen.
        indent“i know everything, skairipa. follow my orders, and do not make me expose you to my azgeda warriors. life can start anew for you, or you can suffer your same fate. your choice.”

indentposy’s screams sounded in her head again, whisking her back to the present. she shook her pelt and glanced out at the barren landscape, her eyes downcast. oh niylah, what have i done?

summary azgeda and trikru form one clan, taking the name of azgeda. they move to the mountains where azgeda's territory and camp, an abandoned twoleg castle, is, but posy dies in the process, due to queen nia forcing skai to assassinate her quietly. ontari and luna, a warrior of one of the 12 clans, make a deal with each other to convince their leaders to make peace in order for ontari to offer herself up as a champion for her clan and fight to the death in a conclave with 11 other warriors from 11 other clans. If she wins, she will have total control over all 12 clans and become the coalition commander. if she loses, she will die. most of the cats, except spies, are marked with the azgeda symbol.

x
──────────────────
(wanheda, lexa, artigus, and oakpaw go on a patrol. )
( gonplei, reivon, onya, sneezepaw, koi, and violet go on a patrol. )
( ontari, fleim, niylah, yellowpaw, and arker go on a patrol. )
( trikova, fotam, skai, nyko, cuyler, and ivyleaf go hunting. )
( lila, arum, one-eye, osias, atohl, and bubblepaw go hunting. )
( lexa goes into labor. father. )
( all apprentices train. )
( queen nia requests a warrior. )
──────────────────

border patrols:
      ❧ wanheda, artigus, and oakpaw find a queen and her kits. oakpaw trips over a root, cutting himself. he needs x1 cobweb.
      ❧ gonplei, reivon, onya, sneezepaw, koi, and violet find a queen who is due in 2 moons, and a returning azgedan warrior.
      ❧ ontari, fleim, niylah, yellowpaw, and arker pick up the scent of a bear on the territory. do they pursue it or ignore it?

hunting:
      ❧ trikova, flotam, skai, nyko, cuyler, and ivyleaf caught x2 snow mice, x1 snow ferret, and x1 trout.
      ❧ lila, arum, one-eye, osias, atohl, and bubblepaw caught x2 snow ferrets, x1 hawk, and x2 salmon.

kitting:
      ❧lexa gives birth to three kits.

training:
      ❧ all apprentices learn the swimming skill.

other:
      ❧ queen nia's request has been granted.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trial replies -- styrkrclan + shadeclan -- one

Postby imp. » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:06 pm

current season;; leaf-fall - the season of fall. during leaf-fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. the sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into leafbare. kittings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on kitting herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. you will also run into foxes and possibly badgers more.

showman. | styrkclan wrote:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ stjarnahyrl visit noctulestar once more asks the gods for a baron ]
[ border patrol noctulestar, whitnam, frecklespots ]
[ hunting patrol stagrunner and frogspring ]
[ seatching for herbs batfang ]

please give your prey some serving size variety!
two three-meals, two two-meals, two one-meals
is preferred, as it keeps everything pretty fair!

padding in almost complete darkness, the cat had nothing to use as a guide except for pale moonlight. she was tired too, but not from exhaustion. her patience was ending, and if she didn't find styrkrclan soon, she would lose it. the scent of other cats drifted through the air, and she prayed for them to be close. the sound of a twig snapping caught her attention, and she looked up with narrowed eyes. the leader of the clan loomed over her, and she couldn't help but smirk. thrusting herself up, the young cat met her stare with the same intimidating expression. "i assume you're expecting a baron-" she hadn't a second to speak before noctulestar interrupted. "so they decide to send me a kit!" she scoffed, tail lashing. it was the second time this had happened. "i'm not a kit." to noctulestar's surprise, she spoke up. "i didn't ask to be sent here. i'm stalactitepaw."

[ styrkclan will start to starve in one post. ]
[ snickering all the while, the gods send styrkrclan a young novice. ]
[ noctulestar's patrol catches scent of a badger! will they ignore it or take their chances fighting? ]
[ stagrunner's patrol catches one squirrel! they also find a lonely broodmother, due in one moon. ]

↟The Sound Of Drums↟ | shadeclan wrote:ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬[ Like Shadows, We Rise ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

Note; I've abandoned ValleyClan and am starting anew.
I'd like to request this tom as my founding leader, if possible :)

[ starclan grants shadeclan a leader. ]
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

azgeda: ii.

Postby clarke, » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:56 pm

( ∞ 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 ) 71 xx ( ∞ 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬. ) 36 xx ( ∞ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 ) 35 xx ( ∞ visit to pramheda on ) 4/17 xx ( ∞ servings ) 12 ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        indent“let all cats old enough to fight join underneath high-ledge.” queen nia’s voice rang across the clearing, her mate sitting beside her, his pearly white fur shining underneath the sun like a star. skai watched from a distance as the warriors exited their den first; palenose and nyko walking side by side, their shoulders brushing gently. one-eye squinted underneath the bright sunlight, it’s rays peaking over the edge of the mountain, while fleim lead her away into the shadows, his eyes filled with lust, though she seemed oblivious as she sat and turned her head toward the queen. when the warriors had exited, skai looked for diamond near the nursery, pleased to see that echo, emori, bellamy, and even little octavia were growing stronger by the day and followed their motherly loyally. arumwillow followed her mother, diamond’s grandchildren trailing behind her, looking in a daze. and reivon came out of the nursery, to skai’s surprise, then she remembered his tiny newborn daughter. with a bobbed tail, skai did not see her lasting very long in azgeda, but reivon was a strong and capable general and would do anything to protect her. in return, skai vowed to protect the outsider with her life. twitching her ear, she watched costia and wanheda hissed at each other, irritating rippling off them in waves. she smiled, pleased to see that costia could irritate wanheda. skai knew that both of the she-cats had kits now, but that didn’t stop them from fighting over lexa. costia’s mate was dead, and skai wondered if she would make a play for lexa- her ex-mate. but wanheda’s love for lexa was fierce, and now that lexa and wanheda had a family, skai doubted they could be seperated. she pulled her attention away from the quarreling she-cats, she watched as yellowpaw greeted roan rather enthusiastically, getting a fierce look from queen nia. from here, she could hear the queen mutter her disagreements. skai applauded the young prince, her eyes sparkling in silent approval. too intrigued in the young romance, she hadn’t noticed her mate pad up to her.
        indent“skai?” niylah called, rubbing her muzzle against skai’s cheek. skai leaned into niylah, breathing in her sweet scent; a mix of savory herbs and sweet berries.
        indent“as you all know, azgeda warriors are returning from polis, where the conclave will take place. they will be returning with news from ambassadors of the clans, whether or not they agree to the coalition. if they do, before the conclave, there will be a sort of… celebration of the coalition.” the queen meowed, pausing as her eyes flicked down to her progeny, prince leo, stumbling out of the nursery and padding toward diamond. she cleared her throat and continued, while skai drew her tongue over niylah’s ears. “there will be brawling between the clans, as a competition to who is the best clan. to prepare for this, we will train. even kits will be in brawls with other clan kits.”
        indentvera, a small gray tabby, looked up sharply from her moon old kits, jasper and eretria. “my kits just opened their eyes, and you expect them to fight?”
        indent“tussle, vera. there will be no claws, and it will simply be another kit their age. a game, really, but proof azgeda genes are the best.” queen nia dismissed her with a flick of her tail, though she added, [color=#5171AE]“and prince leo will be participating too. wanheda and prince admonium will be in charge of training the warriors our enemies’ battle techniques and skai, reivon, and wintam will be teaching the kits."
        adding more later !!
x
──────────────────
( wanheda, allanon, arion, artigus, and oakpaw go on a patrol. )
( gonplei, reivon, onya, sneezepaw, koi, and violet go on a patrol. )
( ontari, fleim, niylah, bubblepaw, and arker go on a patrol. )
( trikova, fotam, skai, nyko, cuyler, and ivyleaf go hunting. )
( lila, arum, one-eye, osias, atohl, and yellowpaw go hunting. )
( admonium, nia, palenose and dmitri go hunting. )
( bekka, lincoln, indra, echo, emori, bellamy, octavia, and thelo are ready to become seconds. )
( all seconds train. )
( niylah applies cobweb to oakpaw's leg, then looks for more herbs. )
( palenose and nyko try for kits.)
( azgeda sends all warriors to hopefully spook the bear off. 25 warriors total, including the monarchy, except roan and leo. )
( the clan consumes 4 salmon. {12 servings.} )
──────────────────
      ( 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ) none yet.
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 ) nia, 42m, ♀
      indleo, 1m, ♂
      ( 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 ) atohl, 42m, ♂
      ( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 ) ontari, 22m, ♀
      i⇀ nightblood
      ( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ) roan, 9m, ♂
      admonium, 22m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫 ) niylah, 24m, ♀
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
      [ 𝐰𝐚𝐫 ] 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥: wanheda, 44m, ♀
      [ 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ] 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: reivon, 33m, ♂
      trikova, 38m, ♀
      nyko, 24m, ♂
      ivyleaf, 28m, ♂
      cuyler, 32m, ♂
      sienna, 30m, ♀
      onya, 23m, ♀

i⇀ nightblood
      violet, 23m, ♀
      koi, 19m, ♀
      allanon, 31m, ♂

[ 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ] 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: wintam, 31m, ♀
      fleim, 43m, ♂

i step-in leader.
      fotam, 37m, ♂
      artigus, 25m, ♂
      osias, 40m, ♂
      one-eye, 36m, ♀
      palenose, 20m, ♀
      gonplei, 45m, ♂
      arker, 20m, ♂
      arion, 29m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 ) oakpaw, 10m, ♂
      ipowers.
      dmitri, 9m, ♂
      bubblepaw, 7m, ♂
      sneezepaw, 8m, ♂

ipowers.
      yellowpaw, 8m, ♀
      skai, 9m, ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 + 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐲 )
      » tamlin, 27m, ♀
      ind◦ due in {two} moons.
      pyria, 25m, ♀
      ind mareth, 2m, ♀
      ind jellybean, 2m, ♀
      ind macallan, 2m, ♂
      » soncha, 23m, ♀
      indbekka, 5m, ♀
      indlincoln, 5m, ♂
      indindra, 5m, ♀
      » diamond, 39m, ♀
      indecho, 5m, ♀
      indemori, 5m, ♀
      indbellamy, 5m, ♂
      indoctavia, 5m, ♀
      » lila, 40m, ♀
      ind thelo, 5m, ♂
      » wintam, 31m, ♀
      indaurora, 2m, ♀
      indcallie, 2m, ♀
      indhuxley, 2m, ♀
      indwil, 2m, ♂
      indzoran, 2m, ♂
      » motherless
      indpoppy, 1m, ♀
      indanca, 4m, ♀
      indjace, 4m, ♂
      indankara, 4m, ♀
      indcassius, 4m, ♂
      indcherrykit, 1m, ♀
      indfalconkit, 1m, ♂
      » arumwillow, 21m,♀
      indpowers.
      ind jax, 1m, ♂
      ind catania, 1m, ♀
      ind shea, 1m, ♂
      indent⇀ deaf
      » vera, 25m, ♀
      ind jasper, 1m, ♂
      ind eretria, 1m, ♀
      » costia, 36m, ♀
      indlionskit, 4m, ♂
      indamberle, 4m, ♀
      » lexa, 47m, ♀
      ind ander, 0m, ♂
      ind finn, 0m, ♂
      ind azuma, 0m, ♂
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 )
      death berries/x1 | foxglove seeds/x1
      nightshade/x1 | water hemlock/x1
      cobweb/x0 | tormentil/x1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 )
      trout | x3 | 3 servings
      snow hare | x3 | 3 servings
      salmon | x2 | 3 servings
      snow ferret | x8 | 2 servings
      snow mouse | x7 | 1 servings
      hawk | x1 | 3 servings

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) south: swiftclan
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) swiftclan
      ( 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) none
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
      reivon | oak | 4 | hu, ba, cl, sw
      onya | skai | 4 | hu, ba, cl, sw
      lexa | yellow | 2 | hu, sw
      osias | bubble | 2 | hu, sw
      niylah | sneeze | 2 | hu, sw
      admonium | roan | 1 | sw

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 )
      naikou | throat slit by skai
      ind an execution
      gona | drowned by skai

ind a brawl
      posy | pushed off cliff by skai

indan assassination
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 )
      lexa and wanheda | ander, finn, azuma
      abby and kane | soncha and onya
      soncha and artigus | bekka, lincoln, indra
      diamond and luxx | echo, emori, bellamy,
      octavia, hailkit, luxxstrike, arumwillow
      palenose, stormrise, rainfall, swiftstep
      oakpaw, sheeppaw, yellowpaw, sneeze
      bubblepaw, sleetkit, pumpkinpaw
      wintam and fotam | huxley, callie, aurora
      zoran, wil
      arumwillow and dashiell | jax, catania, shea,
      pippa, elliot, heather
      nia and atohl | admonium, willow, roan
      ontari, velvetflicker, leo
      costia and ??? | lionskit, amberle
      vera and cuyler | eretria, jasper
      hemlock and hemlock | ankara, cassius
      floodkit, canalkit
      fotam and swandust | falcon, cherry
      quailkit, timberkit, salmonkit
      pyria and ??? | mareth, jellybean
      macallan
Last edited by clarke, on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:27 am, edited 9 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ v. ] ★ pantherclan

Postby carpe noctem. » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:39 pm

BEWARE THE JUNGLE

& THE CATS IT HOLDS

───────────────────────────────────────
      total pantherclan population. twelvexxxfemales. sixxxxmales. sixxxxservings necessary. twoxxxnext killa-qucha visit. now

───────────────────────────────────────

Zhiquta was perched upon one of the highest branches of the camp tree, laying down with her paws tucked beneath her chest. Her expression was kept calm, although her muscles lay rigid beneath her pelt. xx more coming soon xx

[ Pantherclan consumes a eel and a iguana ]
      [ Zhiquta requests a heavily pregnant brood from the mighty z'jhai ]
      [ Ryekit, Gorsekit, The family, Unnamed, Rushpaw & Mask join the clan ]
      [ Calathea, Dunlin, Slyph, and Aricari hunt ]
      [ Calathea, Dunlin, Slyph, and Aricari train the understudies ]
      [ Lupu and Zhiquta patrol ]
      [ Illanthu herb hunts ]
      nde

some pictures have been changed, and all apprentices have their adult pictures

─────────────────────────────────

empress
    zhiquta-chaska • ♀ • 20m
    lives. ★★★★★★★★★
    ↳ scarred muzzle & neck.

shaman
    illanthu-yura • ♂ • 23m
    ↳ notes.

adjutant
    name • gender • age
    ↳ notes.

royal guard
    lupu-nawi • ♂ • 19m
    ↳ notes.

terapeuta
    saynata • ♀ • 24m

awqaylli
    calathea-sillu • ♀ • 21m
    dunlinspeckle • ♂ • 20m

tujllaki
    sylph-wayra • ♀ • 23m
    aricari-phuru • ♀ • 19m

broods
    name • gender • age
    ↳ notes.

understudy
    vizcacha-chaki • ♂ • 6m
    ↳ brother to hoatzin.
    hoatzin-chaki • ♂ • 6m
    ↳ brother to vizcacha.
    uakari-chaki • ♂ • 6m
    saki-chaki • ♀ • 15m

illullu
    name • gender • age
    ↳ notes.

kuraq
    name • gender • age
    ↳ notes.
    allied
    clan • user
    clan • user

enemies
    clan • user
    clan • user

territory border
    north • clan • user
    ↳ jungle
    east • clan • user
    ↳ jungle
    south • clan • user
    ↳ jungle
    west • clan • user
    ↳ mountainous jungle

herb storage
    cobweb • treats bleeding,
    binds broken bones ( x1 )
    comfrey • repairs broken
    bones, wounds & burns ( x1 )
    watermint • eases stomach
    aches ( x1 )
    raspberry leaves • eases
    pain and stops bleeding ( x1 )
    herb • usage ( x0 )

prey stock
    scorpion • 1 servings ( x0 )
    iguana • 1 servings ( x0 )
    eel • 2 servings ( x1 )
    snake • 3 servings ( x0 )
    birds of paradise • 3 servings ( x0 )
    large birds • 4 servings ( x0 )
    coati • 5 servings ( x0 )
    mentorship
    mentor • apprentice • 0x
    ↳ ||||

felines of starclan
    name • age at death • cause

genealogy
    name & name
    ↳ progeny
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Mon May 07, 2018 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 014 ]

Postby canadianhowl » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:38 pm

" nonxxmixxavetexxfattoxxniente "
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Number of Cats: 28/34
Males;; seventeen | Females;; eleven
Next Glowingskies visit;; now!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

31572E
Things were getting uneasy. Batstar was pacing around in the medicine cats den grumbling to himself. Eventually he snapped out of it and approached Lightberry. ”Medicine cats don’t have kits! Especially with their deputy!” Lightberry shrunk back and curled her tail around her kits. ”Who do you think you are?!” Batstar snapped again. Though he tensed up when hearing Acornkit and Sparkkit start to cry. They were scared. Lightberry gently licked their heads to calm them down. Even if these kits were forbidden kits, Batstar did feel a bit guilty hearing their small cries. They were kits. They also never picked that they would become a forbidden couple’s kits. Batstar sighed before glancing over at Lightberry who looked angry. ”Look what you did Batstar! Is this the type of father you’re gonna be when you have kits with Snowwhisker?” She asked. That caught the leader off guard. She... she knew about his crush on the she cat? ”What? No no no of course not! I don’t want to make them cry!” He wailed back. Batstar knew there was no use in fighting. Perhaps he could let this litter slide. The two kits were cute anyways. Batstar motioned for her to take the kits and leave. Lightberry only smirked at him before she grabbed her kits and walked further into the den. She had won. She would raise these kits by her side. Batstar wouldn’t be able to tell her no. Also he has a crush on Snowwhisker? She may as well tell the white she cat so...

”I hate it that I like him! What is wrong with me! I’m a guy for crying out loud and I like another guy? Is that normal? Maybe it’s-“ ”Shadepaw? You okay?” Shadepaw leaped in the air and turned around seeing Harepaw. ”Oh uh... h-hey Harepaw! How’s the weather?” Harepaw wasn’t buying it. ”You have a crush on Graypaw don’t you?” Harepaw asked. The white and black male was nervously looking at the ground. ”It’s okay. There’s nothing wrong with it. From what I see, love is love and it’s okay you like him. I won’t judge you. I won’t think of you any less.” Shadepaw was surprised to hear that. Harepaw of all cats? He let out a small smile before giving him a friendly nuzzle as a thanks. ”Oh also, you may as well start to win him over. It will be the best for both of us. I could be with Mouse and you can be with Gray alright?” ”That’s a deal Harepaw.” Maybe the guy wasn’t so bad afterall.

Joining;; Sunpetal of MorningClan -> Orangefang / Dapplepelt of RyeClan -> Frecklepelt
Patrols/Hunting;; Ivystone, Badgersnarl (patrol 1 - try to coax the kitten to join them)
Batstar, Reedfire, Tinystep, Sneezecloud, Frecklefur, Foxblaze (hunting 1)
Tulipstep, Snowwhisker, Ryefur, Sugarleap, Lionhop (hunting 2)
Deerheart (patrol 2)
Lightberry (herb 1)
Training;; Light/Salmon - identification
Injuries/Healing;; none
Ranking Up;; Shadepaw and Graypaw are ready for their final assessments. If they pass, they will be allowed to go to the Glowingsky for the final step to becoming a hunter and guard.
Harepaw will go to the Glowingsky for a moon. When he returns, he will be granted with the name Haresqueak.
Mates / Kits;; none
Servings;; 6 are eaten
Extras;; Batstar requests a warrior
Notes to Mod;; (( --- ))

Leader:
          batstar | thirty-eight | male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          reedfire | forty-four | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          lightberry | forty-two | female | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          salmonpaw | sixteen | male | X

Hunters:
          tinystep | forty-four | male | X
          sneezecloud | forty-one | male | X
          tulipstep | forty | female | X
          snowwhisker | forty | female | X
          foxblaze | thirty-eight | male | X
          ryefur | thirty-six | male | X
          frecklefur | twenty-seven | male | X
          sugarleap | twenty-seven | female | X
          lionhop | twelve | male | X

Guards:
          deerheart | forty-five | male | X
          ivystone | forty | female | X
          orangefang | thirty-eight | male | X
          badgersnarl | thirty-five | male | X
          otterfang | thirty-three | female | X
          mousefeather | fifteen | female | X

Apprentices:
          harepaw | nineteen | male | X
          graypaw | fourteen | male | X
          shadepaw | thirteen | male | X

Queens:
          sunsplash | thirty-seven | female | X
          - see lightberry
          weaseltuft | thirty-four | female | 1 | X

Kits:
          berrykit | five | male | X
          cherrykit | five | female | X
          acornkit | two | male | X
          sparkkit | two | female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaf | x1 | makes milk, lowers fever
    Bright-eye | x1 | use with lovage-cures cough
    Broom | x1 | poultice for broken legs/wounds
    Catmint | x2 | cures white/green cough
    Cobweb | x1 | stops bleeding
    Coltsfoot | x0 | eases breathing/kitten cough
    Comfrey Root | x1 | for broken bones, stiff joints, burns
    Deathberry | x1 | poisoness, can kill a cat
    Fennel | x1 | helps hip pain
    Juniper Berries | x3 | soothes stomachs, can calm
    Poppy Seeds | x1 | helps sleep/eases pain, not for queens
    Raspberry Leaves | x1 | stops minor bleeding
    Tansy | x2 | stops greencough, helps wounds/poisoning
    Thyme | x1 | eases shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x2 | 2 servings (1)
    Shrew | x2 | 2 servings (1)
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings (2)
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings (2)
    Large Fish | x3 | 9 servings (3)
    All Birds | x7 | x21 servings (3)
    Total | x17 | 38 servings
    Needed | 6 servings

Mentors:
    light/salmon | m | 1 sessions
    bat/hare | h | 4 sessions | hunting, tracking, stalking, scenting
    sugar/shade | h | 4 sessions | hunting, stalking, tracking, digging
    badger/gray | g | 4 sessions | combat, defense, digging, tracking

Deceased Cats:
    Dovekit | stillborn
    Sunkit | stillborn

Relations:
    tinystep -> otterfang
    otterfang -> frecklefur
    batstar -> snowwhisker
    snowwhisker -> reedfire
    graypaw -> mousefeather
    shadepaw -> graypaw
    harepaw -><- mousefeather
    weaseltuft <3 foxblaze
    deerheart <3 sunsplash
    reedfire <3 lightberry
    foxblaze + ??? = salmonpaw
    deerheart + sunsplash = lionhop (adopted)
    berrykit, cherrykit
    reedfire + lightberry = sparkkit, acornkit,
    dovekit, sunkit
    foxblaze + weaseltuft = tba
Last edited by canadianhowl on Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

velvet on trial. —( 04

Postby carpe noctem. » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:23 am

weather report.
season ; leaf-fall
the cold looms above the clan territories, and slowly
prey will go into hiding when the threat of the bitter
leafbare hangs. for now, take the brittle life & cherish
it before it becomes even colder. take note that kit-
ing will become slightly harder and coming across foxes
& badgers will be a rising threat.

laurelclan • oiseauclan

night skyy wrote:
StarClan - N/A
New Cats - Daisystar, Gingerface
Name Change - Loui/Gingerface
Rank Change - Gingerface{Loner/Soldier}
Ceremonies - N/A
Trials - N/A
Patrols - Aprèsstar, Gingerface
Hunting - Daisystar, Gingerface/Sootcloud
Training - N/A
Mates - Aprèsstar & Daisystar
Servings - N/A
Other - N/A

Gingerface padded silently through the thick marsh, following his leader
apresstar. Although he was a newer member of the clan, it had become
all familiar rather quickly. He knew the routine of the clan life now. The
tom padded on, often glancing to his leader for a few moments before
returning to look at the marsh surrounding them. "Wait." Apresstar
said suddenly, earning a brief jolt of surprise from Gingerface. The tom
looked around, trying to see what Apresstar had sighted. It didn't take
long. A black and white cat was padding towards them. Their posture was
relaxed as they approached, and they quickly dipped their head in greeting.
"Are you of the clan that lives around here? I have heard things about this
clan.."
Interest filled their gaze as they awaited the response of the king
of Oiseauclan. Would they be rejected by the clan, or welcomed?

➤ apresstar and gingerface come across a potential soldier or hunter
➤ daisystar, gingerface and sootcloud catch x1 snake
➤ apresstar and daisystar are now mates. Daisystar is expecting and is due to give birth in two moons/posts

marya d. wrote:

[ the loner is accepted into wildclan. ]
[ wolfthroat, cormorant, cypressfeather, onyxstone,
sedgefeather, and flintstone go on a border patrol. ]
[ smallheart, daisyfern, sweetfeather, kestrelwing,
squirrelcall, and liontuft go on a hunting patrol. ]
[ rowanfeather hunts for herbs ]
[ all recruits train. ]
[ rowanfeather tries for kits with adoniscloud of
gustclan. ]
[ comfreykit, rowankit, buzzardkit, and sunkit are
all ready to progress in the clan rankings and become
recruits. ]
[ it is decided that patchstorm will stay a permanent
queen. ]
[ bearstar approaches the dark forest and asks them
for a heavily pregnant queen. ]

➤ wolfthroat, cormorant, cypressfeather, onyxstone, sedgefeather and flintstone's patrol goes and passes uneventfully.
    ➤ smallheart, daisyfern, sweetfeather, kestrelwing, squirrelcall and liontuft successfully hunt down x1 ermine and x1 stoat
    ➤ rowanfeather gathers x2 raspberry leaves and x1 tansy
    ➤ all apprentices learn the combat skill
    ➤ rowanfeather is now expecting adoniscloud's kits and will be due in two moons/posts
    ➤ the dark forest has granted bearstar with a heavily pregnant queen that will be due next post
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amberclan ` 014

Postby faerie; » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:28 am

amberclan;
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

cats forty
servings 8
moonpool monday

stories
“how’s your paw?” two reddish-furred cats lay side by side in the medicine cat’s den, talking amongst themselves.

“it’s fine, just a sprain. hurts to unsheathe my claws; gosh, kumon might’ve been right, you overworking us and all.” cicadaflutter purred jokingly, resting her head on her paws. the deputy flicked his tail against her flank in protest.

“you’re always the first to be ready for the hunts and patrols though, are you not? don’t blame me, cicada.” ferretfur chuckled, looking around the den. with a mumbled goodbye, the tom looked around for some soothing herbs for the warrior. as he pawed through the items, kumonryu peered inside.

“good morning ferretfur, cicadaflutter.” he mewed, sliding into the roomy den. cicadaflutter blinked slowly in his direction, and ferretfur chirped a hello back. the black and white tom looked to the bengal she-cat, studying her for a moment. “does it still hurt to walk?” he questioning, settling himself down near the patient’s nest. cicadaflutter shook her head, outstretching the injured paw.

“it’s irritating sometimes, bumbletail just told me to rest. i can hobble around, but not enough to catch a squirrel. especially in this season, they’re all readying for winter.” ferretfur nodded to her response, returning with a few huckleberries. he dropped them at her paws, and the warrior ate them slowly.

kumonryu raised an eyebrow towards the deputy, questioning his knowledge of herbs. “it’s just a bit more than your average warrior would know, i guess. bumbletail loves spouting facts in the camp since he doesn’t have any patients to busy himself with. well, other than cicadaflutter.” ferretfur explained, smiling at the memory.

“maybe you could teach us something.” cicadaflutter joked, beginning to stand up. as if instinctual, kumonryu hurried near to make sure she wouldn’t stumble and injure herself even more. the bengal warrior simply bumped his cheek with her muzzle in a thank you. the pair exited the den, and ferretfur followed.
……………………………………………….
two cats strode side by side, leaves crinkling under their paws. the autumn wind ruffled their clashing coats, and a morning rain had dampened the earth.

“kumon, could i ask you something?”

the afternoon was cold and bleak, ferretfur and kumonryu sat side by side on a mossed-over rock. the warrior nodded, meeting his deputy’s gaze. ferretfur smiled, looking down at his paws. “erm,” he began, tail twitching and landing against kumonryu’s flank. “i wanted to.. i wanted to see if you’d like to be.. my mate.”

kumonryu’s olive eyes widened, a dopey grin painted on his muzzle. “w-wait, really?” he questioned nervously, flicking an ear. “cicadaflutter didn’t put you up to this?” ferretfur shook his head, mirroring the warrior’s smile. “of course, ferretfur.” a purr bubbled from his lips as he pressed his muzzle under ferretfur’s chin. suddenly, realizing this was probably escalating too fast, kumonryu retracted his head and met his mate’s gaze again.

“oh, thank starclan. cicadaflutter has been coaching me through this.” ferretfur mused, rising to his paws. “i think we should head back and tell her, hm?” he offered, and kumonryu nodded, leaping down from the rock and leading the way.

notes for simon or her substitutes -
demelza always finds at least one new cat on patrols

[new cats]
falconwatcher ( patrol )

owlbloom ( patrol )
xxxxx - otterkit, nettlekit

peony ( moonpool )

[ patrols ]
↳ hunt: almondflower, russetstrike, larkstream, snaketooth, patch, petuniapelt
↳ hunt: kumonryu, shubunkin, pineclaw, hornetfang

↳ border: kumonryu, ferretfur, larkstream, pondskipper, reedstrike, demelza
↳ border: russetstrike, snaketooth, pineclaw, hornetfang

↳ herbs: bumbletail & poppypaw

[ training ]
↳ lionpaw, ivorypaw
( hunting or climbing)

[ kitting ]
squirreltuft has two moons left until she kits.
peony has two moons left until she kits.

[ other ]
kumonryu and ferretfur become mates.
cicadaflutter joins their relationship.

[the clan eats x3 rabbit and x2 mouse. ]

leader
          sootstar | 42m | she-cat | x
          lives: ★★★★★★★★

shaman:
          olive | 45m | tom | x
          apprentice: swanpaw | 10m | tom | x

deputy:
          ferretfur | 32m | tom | x

medicine cat:
          bumbletail | 38m | tom | x
          apprentice: poppypaw | 8m | molly | x

warriors:
          pineclaw | 31m | tom | top
          hornetfang | 31m | she-cat | bottom
          demelza | 37m | she-cat | x
          russetstrike | 49m | tom | x
          snaketooth | 27m | tom | x
          almondflower | 38m | she-cat | x
          orchidstep | 39m | she-cat |x
          reedstrike | 45m | tom | x
          shubunkin | 75m | she-cat | x
          kumonryu | 33m | tom | x
          jikin | 33m | tom | x
          cicadaflutter | 36m | she-cat | x
          petuniapelt | 38m | she-cat | x
          patch | 38m | tom | x
          pondskipper | 43m | she-cat | x
          dawntuft | 42m | she-cat | x
          larkstream | 14m | tom | x

apprentices:
          goosepaw | 11m | tom | x
          boulderpaw | 11m | tom | x
          shellpaw | 11m | tom | x
          mistpaw | 11m | tom | x
          poppypaw | 8m | molly | x
          ivorypaw | 8m | molly | x
          lionpaw | 8m | molly | x

queens:
          tigerspring | 35m | she-cat | x
          owlbloom | 40m | she-cat | x
          peony | 40m | she-cat | x
          squirreltuft | 31m | molly | x

kits:
          brookkit | 4m | molly | x
          brindlekit | 4m | tom x
          sheepkit | 4m | tom x

otterkit | 5m | molly | x
          nettlekit | 5m | molly | x

elders:
          blackpatch | 91m | tom | x
          falconwatcher | 86m | tom | x

medicine store
    borage leaves | produces milk, helps fever | x2
    catmint | greencough remedy | x2
    chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches, kitting | x2 x1
    cobwebs | bandage | x3
    goldenrod | healing wounds | x1
    watermint | bellyache remedy | x2
    goatweed | eases anxiety, grief | x1
    lavender | fever and chill remedy | x2 x1
    poppy seeds | eases pain, helps sleep, soothes shock | x3
    broom | poultice for broken limbs and wounds | x1
    tansy | cures coughs, wounds and poisons. | x3
    chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches | x1
    oak leaves | stops infection from setting in | x1
    thyme | calms anxiety, shock, stress | x1
    yarrow | extracts poison, causes vomitting | x1
    marigold | stops infection and bleeding | x1
    juniper berries | calms, soothes aches | x1
    comfrey | eases stiffness, broken joints | x1
    sweetsedge | eases infection | x2
    cob nuts | x1
    heather nectar | x1
    alder bark | x1
    dandelion | x1
    hawkweed | x1
    mouse bile | x1

fresh-kill pile:
    mouse | x5 x3 | 1 servings
    vole | x6 | 1 servings
    squirrel | x6 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x4 x1 |2 servings
    small fish | x4 | 2 servings
    big fish |x5 | 3 servings

mentors:
    almondflower | boulderpaw | 4 | hunting, climbing, fighting, swimming
    hornetfang | shellpaw | 4 | hunting, climbing, fighting, swimming
    squirreltuft | goosepaw | 4 | hunting, climbing,fighting, swimming
    snaketooth | mistpaw | 4 | hunting, climbing, fighting, swimming
    pondskipper | ivorypaw | 2 | hunting, climbing, fighting,swimming
    russetstrike | lionpaw | 2 | hunting, climbing, fighting, swimming

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    orchidstep & father | goosepaw, boulderpaw, mistpaw, shellpaw
    dawntuft & father | poppypaw, ivorypaw, lionpaw
    tigerspring & father | brookkit, brindlekit, sheepkit
    peony & |
    squirreltuft & snaketooth |
    owlbloom & | otterkit, nettlekit
    cicadaflutter & ferretfur |
Last edited by faerie; on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mallowclan [00]

Postby cujo. » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:02 am

{ooc ;; i've been eyeing this game for a while, i'm a little nervous but excited to try this out!!

MALLOWCLAN
" we are stronger together "

territory:
    mallowclan can be found in the middle of
    a thick forest with a mix of deciduous and
    coniferous trees. the ground - grass and
    leaf litter- is full of plant life; roots from
    the towering trees, flowers and bushes and
    ferns and brambles. several small streams
    and brooks run through their territory,
    spawning off the lake to the west. to the
    east, they bordered by the end of the forest,
    where lies a meadow, and to the south by
    the river they claim as part of their
    territory and hunting grounds. beyond
    the river, the forest stretches on as far as
    the eye can see. heading far enough north
    will bring one to the twoleg places; the
    farmlands the northeast and the village
    to the northwest.
cats:
    cats of mallowclan tend to be longfurred,
    broad and tall with huge paws. the most
    common pelt colours are dark; blacks and
    chocolates and tortoiseshells. dilute pelts
    and ginger cats are uncommon in comparison,
    but certainly not unheard of. white pelts are
    rare, and are oft regarded as a sign from star-
    clan. classic tabby markings and white markings
    are most common. however with many cats of
    outside blood, these are not hard rules.
prey and predators:
    mallowclan cats are not picky eaters:
    small mammals such as rabbits, mice,
    shrews and voles are all commonly found
    in the freshkill pile, as well as fish and
    often birds. faster memebers of the clan
    occasionally try their luck for the rare
    hares that are occasionally spotted on the
    edges of the east border. their main source
    of predators are dogs straying from the
    north, and foxes in competition for prey,
    with larger birds of prey making a more
    uncommon threat.
traditions:
    - over time the rank of medicine cat has
    split into two distinct ranks ; seers and
    healers. seers focus on the spiritual side
    of what was once the duties of a med-
    icine cat, such as interperting signs,
    allowing the healers to concentrate
    fully on learning all they can about
    herbs and healing, as well as keeping
    track of family lineages.

- a new deputy is chosen by a council
    of the elders, senior warriors and leader.
    a hardy band of survivors who care deeply for all their own, they can sometimes regarded as soft for their willingness to open their clan to outsiders, it would be dangerous to underestimate the strong family ties that keeps mallowclan bound together. to hurt one is to hurt all, and such an insult to their clan and family is no quick to be forgotten.

note:
    may i request this cat to be founder, please?
cujo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ShadeClan [ p. 01 ]

Postby Monomares » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:44 am

[ # of Cats; 01 M; 01 F; 00 ]
    [ Next StarClan Visit; 14/04 (Now) ]
Leader:
Silverstar | 35 m | Male | X
★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

[ Silverstar requests a Deputy ] [ Silverstar goes hunting ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Silverstar sat upon the Tallstone, gazing out over his new camp.
He could barely fathom the fact that he had his own territory
now, a place that he could start a clan. Memories of his past
flooded him, and he squeezed his eyes shut, pushing them
away.
"You were wrong about me." He growled, and opened his
eyes. He jumped down, wondering why this place was not already
occupied when it was in such good condition. It would need a
revamp to hold a clan, but it could be done. He had already
mapped out the camp layout in his head, deciding which dens
would house which cats. If you stood at the front entrance,
the large crevasse in the huge rock at the back center of the
camp was his den, while the large split rock to the right
(or the left wall of the Tallstone) would house the medicine
cat; it had a back pocket which could be used for storage,
and had a nice stream flowing through it. To the right of that,
a large bush would hold the warriors, with the apprentice bush
next to it. The nursery was between the warriors den and the
medicine cat rock, and the elders den was to the left
(or the right wall) of the Tallstone. The camp itself was
a grassy clearing with a view of the stars. He decided he
would need a Deputy, and planned to ask StarClan to
grant him one, but first he needed to hunt; he didn't
want the Deputy to come home to an empty pile.

( Today's fun fact; Everything I have planned for
ShadeClan relates to my old Fanfiction series, Warriors;
The Dying Star, in some way. Some things will have to
be changed though! Silverstar has a complex past
that I plan to slowly reveal c; )

Ally Clans (PM me):
Open | Username
Open | Username

Enemy Clans (PM me)
Open | Username
Open | Username

Borders (PM me)