Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:53 pm

Fireclan
Number of Cats: 22

One scale, one herb. The bramble hides the fear. Secrets roam, death comes. Trust old, fend new.
Timberstar
Timberstar wakes with a start not many fox breaths after finding lost sleep. He pants and stares, wide eyed, as he fights not to forget Starclan's words. Echoes... he tries to regain his composure before rising and leaving his den to sit alone outside the clan walls. Not long after, Hollypelt appears with a purr. "Timberstar, what troubles you?" He shakes his head, sighing, and just looks at the golden medicine cat illuminated by the stars. "Starclan spoke. They are warning me, but I don't know from what..." his green eyes look down again. Another sigh. "Timber... your worry spreads to me. How can I help? What have they said?" Timberstar fills in Hollypelt on the omen, the sight of a shadowed cat standing above the clan and fire roaring still painting his vision.
Death comes...
Crowwhisker
"Come, little Puddlekit. Show me how much you've grown..." Crowwhisker coughs as Puddlekit bounds over happily. "Crowwhisker! Tell me another story! Please, please!!!" the small kit pleads with twinkling eyes. Crowwhisker settled into his lonely nest, shaking and breathing heavily, before smiling as Puddlekit nestled right beside him.
"When I was a new warrior, many many moons ago, there was a great battle occurring between my old clan, Funnelclan, and Dustclan. I was among some of the first warriors onto the battle grounds..." the elder told his story of pain and triumph, loss and gain, while the small kit listened intently and with such eager eyes.
He shook with pain...
Shadowstride
Shadowstride lay in the back of the nursery, grunting in pain, as Littleheart stayed by her side and comforted the queen. "This isn't your first time...?" Littleheart asked, bewildered. "No... but my other kits never survived in the wild. I wasn't strong enough to protect them... but I believe here..." she grunted, "in this clan, I will be able to keep them safe and healthy." She smiled as her face twisted with more pain. "Please... get Hollypelt..." she groaned, claws digging into the ground. Littleheart nodded and quickly ran off to find Hollypelt and Valleypaw.
They didn't survive...
Juniperpaw
"Your name is... Snakepaw...?"
"Yep!"
"Why..."
"Because of my one green eye, it reminded my late mother of snakes, while my blue one reminded her or my dad Flametail!"
Juniperpaw got up, rolling her eyes, and tried to stalk away. "Wait!"
"What?" she hissed, whipping her head around to glare at the talkative pest. "I want to be your friend..." he pleaded. Juniperpaw only rolled her eyes and continued stalking away to Bramblepaw.
I want to be your friend...
(I'm so busy. If I think of it I will add more but golly this is hard. The plot finally can grow!!!)

Littleheart feeds Puddlekit
Hollypelt trains Valleypaw in combat
Fernheart trains Snakepaw in fishing
Yewfeather trains Bramblepaw in fishing
Stonebark trains Juniperpaw in hunting
Silvertail trains Greypaw in climbing
Shadowstride goes into labor!
Hollypelt puts cobwebs on Rainpelt's wounds
Hollypelt and Valleypaw search for herbs
Fernheart, Snakepaw, and Saltwind hunt
Stonebark, Juniperpaw, and Snowtrail hunt
Silvertail, Greypaw, and Brindlestripe patrol the boarders
Birchfur, Yewfeather, and Bramblepaw patrol the boarders
Snowpaw is named Snowtrail and made into a warrior
Juniperpaw looks for something else malicious

The clan consumes a bird and a squirrel, 5 servings!

Leader:
          Timberstar | 53 moons | Tom |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Saltwind | 48 Moons | Male |

Medicine Cat:
          Hollypelt | 33 moons | Female |

Warriors:
          Rainpelt | 42 moons | Female |
          Birchfur | 44 moons | Female |
          Fernheart | 50 moons | Female |
          Littleheart | 30 moons | Female |
          Stonebark | 40 moons | Male
          Silvertail | 52 moons | Female |
          Goldenflower | 64 moons | Female |
          Yewfeather | 37 moons | Female |
          Rippleface | 60 moons | Male |
          Brindlestripe | 18 moons | Male |
          Snowtrail | 19 moons | Female |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Apprentices:
          Valleypaw | 14 moons | Female |
          Bramblepaw | 10 moons | Male |
          Juniperpaw | 10 moons | Female |
          Greypaw | 10 moons | Male |
          Snakepaw | 8 | Male |

Queens:

Littleheart | 31 moons | Female |
          Shadowstride | 65 moons | Female |

Kits:

Puddlekit | 5 moons | Male |

Elders:
          Crowwhisker | 152 moons | Male |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Infected wounds/Bellyaches/Kitting | -2x
    Goldenrod | Healing wounds | -2x
    Lungwart | Cures yellowcough | -2x
    Cobwebs | Slow/stop bleeding/Bind broken bones | -3x
    Horsetail | Treat infections/Stop bleeding | -2x
    Celandine | Sooth damaged eyes | -1x
    Sweet-Sedge | Eases infection | -3x
    Lavender | Cures fevers/chills, hides scent of death | -1x
    Dock | Soothes wound pain/Sore pads | -1x
    Comfrey | Helps broken bones and soothes wounds | -2x
    Catmint | Cures greencough | -2x
    Yarrow | Helps poisoning | -2x
    Poppy Seeds | Makes cat sleepy | -1x
    Wild Garlic | Prevents infection | -1x
    Juniper Berries | Helps bellyaches and breathing | -2x
    Bright-Eye | Help cure coughs | -1x
    Snakeroot | Heals poison | -2x
    Broom | Helps broken legs/wounds | -1x
    Rush | Keeps broken limbs in place | -1x
    Stick | Keep broken limbs still, bite on for pain | -1x
    Dandelion | Chewable painkiller(Leaves)/Sooth bee stings(Sap) | -1x
    Daisy | Traveling herb/Helps ease joint pain | -1x
    Honey | Sore throats/smoke damage/Soothes infection/coughing/Ease eating of other herbs | -1x
    Foxglove Seeds | Paralysis/Heart Failure | -1x
    Hidden Herbs(Juniperpaw):
    Holly Berries | Deadly to kits, poisonous to older cats | -1x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x5 | 1 servings
    Mice | x8 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x7 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x8 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x4 | 3 servings
    Birds | x4 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Hollypelt | Valleypaw | 5 |
    ↳(Advanced)Herbal Knowledge
    ↳(Advanced)Herbal Recognition
    ↳Medical Application
    ↳Moves
    Silvertail | Greypaw | 2 |
    ↳Hunting
    ↳Combat
    ↳Moves
    Stonebark | Juniperpaw | 2 |
    ↳Climbing
    ↳Combat
    ↳Moves
    Yewfeather | Bramblepaw | 2 |
    ↳Swimming
    ↳Hunting
    ↳Moves
    Fernheart | Snakepaw | 0 |
    ↳Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of Training Sessions |
    ↳Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Rainpelt and Unknown | Bramblepaw, Juniperpaw, and Greypaw
    Littleheart and Stonebark | Puddlekit
    Shadowstride and Unknown | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

duneclan [08]

Postby .galaxy. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:34 pm

Duneclan
Number of Cats: 8
Servings Needed: 3
Next Moonpool Visit: Today!
Moving Camp In: 6 moons

"Every cat capable of traversing the dunes, gather here beneath the mossy rock for a clan meeting!" Brushstar's voice echoed jubilantly across the open layout of camp, repeating the announcement she'd had whispered in her ears by spirits the previous night. It felt a bit silly, since only the far reach of their territory had dunes, but tradition was just that. Tradition. So, waiting for her clan to gather, the ginger molly stood tall and proud. It was an exciting day! Once the clearing stirred with confused faces and a single pair of gleaming eyes, Brushstar puffed out her chest and spoke again. "We have a young cat who will be joining our ranks today as an apprentice! Honeykit, please step forward." What followed was a second of silence, broken by the quiet squeal of the little ginger molly alongside Amberchirp's muttered swearing about being caught unawares. Somewhere at the edge of the group, a voice grumbled about how the kit had been sneaking from camp at every opportunity when she was being watched by Breezewhisker, giving the heavily pregnant molly nothing but trouble. "Honeykit! You have reached the age of six moons, and it's time for you to join us as an apprentice. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Honeypaw. Your mentor will be Tumbletuft, I hope she will pass on all she knows to you." She paused, scanning the crowd for the tortoiseshell in question. "Tumbletuft! You've been a loyal and level-headed warrior since you joined the clan, do your best to guide this young cat!" The false Official Voice Brushstar had been trying to portray slipped as she addressed her friend, warmth in her gaze as the molly stepped forward, having the grace to look bashful. The pair met in front of the gathered clan, exchanged a set of whispered words, and touched noses - signaling an explosion of cheers from behind. The first official ceremony. It was a big deal!!!

--

It was a big deal. Shortly after Honeypaw's ceremony, Breezewhisker retired to the nursery looking a bit out of breath. The queen's sides were heaving and when prompted by Boarstrike, mentioned being far too warm. It certainly wasn't her first turn around the camp with kittens, and Amberchirp had only recently gone through much the same - he'd gone with her into the nursery, a touch reluctant to leave his feather nest in the nursery. It sent the camp into quite a stir, those not out on patrol or hunting slunk about the camp with their heads low and their ears perked. Announcing their first apprentice was important, yes, but the event was overshadowed by the first clan-born kits. Brushstar was among the most curious critters, jittery on her paws as she strained to hear the commotion from within the nursery. Ultimately, it was Tanglefrost who stepped up.

"You're all flocking like starlings," he snorted, "you'll do nothing but worry Breezewhisker and annoy Boarstrike. Neither's a good way to keep your whiskers. Brushstar, you were mentioning going to that pool again soon, yeah? Take Brambleshine on a patrol, show her around a bit, then go off and do whatever it is you do there. Don't come back until you can sit still for longer than a moment. I'll take the rest out hunting once Breezewhisker's delivered." He spoke quickly and with little humor, even seeming to stiffen when he actually glanced over at Brushstar. "Go on, you pest. Get." Most would have taken offense, surely, to the insult, but Brushstar took it in stride. She gave a short, nervous laugh before eventually nodding slowly and rising to her paws, catching sight of Brambleshine and guiding the tabby molly from camp. Busy busy busy.

[Honeykit is an apprentice! Tumbletuft is her mentor]
[Breezewhisker is kitting! Alongside Boarstrike, Amberchirp is assisting her]
[Boarstrike is out searching for herbs]
[Honeypaw and Tumbletuft train]
[Brushstar and Brambleshine go on patrol]
[Tanglefrost, Feathercloud, Amberchirp, and Sparrowsnap are out hunting]
[Amberchirp returns to warrior duties]
[Brushstar goes to Moonpool to ask for a clanmate!]
[Duneclan begins the trek to a new camp somewhere in the territory.]
[Duneclan consumes 3 servings; 1 shrew and 1 stoat]

Leader:
          Brushstar | 48 moons | Molly | X

Deputy:
          Tanglefrost | 37 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Boarstrike | 32 moons | Trans Tom | X

Warriors:
          Tumbletuft | 39 moons | Molly | X
          Feathercloud | 28 moons | Tom | X
          Brambleshine | 49 moons | Molly | X
          Sparrowsnap | 12 moons | Molly | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Amberchirp | 30 moons | Trans Tom | X
          Breezewhisker | 43 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
          Honeykit | 6 moons | Molly | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage x1 | produces milk
    Catmint x1 | greencough
    Celandine x1 | eyes
    Cobweb x1 | band aids y'all
    Chervil | Infection. Bellyache. Kitting.
    Dock x1 | scratches
    Raspberry Leaf x1 | painkiller. Kitting.
    Dandelion x1 | Usage
    Tansy x1 | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    14 servings total

Shrew | x2 | 1 servings
    Stoat | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Chipmunk | x1 | 2 servings
    Crow | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Amberchirp and Feathercloud | Honeykit
    Name and Name | Kits

Notes:
    • note
    • note
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Phina D Wolf » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:58 pm

weather report
season: new-leaf
the sun is gently warning the earth and growing things began to emerge. prey is abundant, as they are all saving for food for their new children at home. there is a chance of flooding as snow melts, however.

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗

twistedclan
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text te
spottednose finds x2 cobweb
morningstar and stormstrike catch x2 squirrels

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗

tundraclan
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text te
due to lack of nutrition, dapplepaw passes away
branchstar, duo and blizzardspring catch
shallowsong and dapplepaw fand x2 cobweb
blizzardspring finds an aggressive loner. they will only join your clan if bribed with four pieces of prey.
branchstar is now pregnant! she will kit in two moons

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Isle of Pagtuklas Prologue

Postby Phina D Wolf » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:36 am

Once upon a time, there was a molly. Now, she was not raised in a palace, nor was she secretly of royal or magical blood. She was not a fairy, or a witch in disguise. She was simply a cat. A cat with a restless soul. She was forever wandering, from village to village, town to town, knightdom to knightdom, nation to nation, and even continent to continent. Eventually she became a legend to sailors, as none of them believed that a simple cat would continue to search the earth so diligently is they did not have some supernatural purpose. Her presence was seen as a good omen, and from the moment she set foot on the docks, the sailors all clamored for her attention, bribing her with food, a soft bed, or anything else they could think of. Once she set foot on a ship, they would rejoice, erecting a place for her in the bow, near the figurehead. It was believed that she spoke to the figurehead, and told them the safest way to navigate the oceans. She did no such thing of course. While on board, she caught rats, stole laps of milk and nibbles of cheese, and enjoyed the luxury that the sailors provided her.

After many moons, the gods of the ocean took notice of the little cat who so often passed over their heads. Turning their ears to the chatter of the humans, they quickly learned of the reputation she had gained. The Grand Council met to discuss this strange cat, and it decided that the Dolphin god Tagapagbalita would speak to the feline. As the god of messengers, he was the best for the task. When darkness fell and the crew of the ship had fallen asleep, Tagapagbalita went to the molly, and asked her the reason for her eternal quest. "I wish to see all that walks the earth, flies in the sky and swims in the sea." she answered, "I wish to know all that it is possible for a mortal to know. I wish to see the sun rise in one hemisphere and chase it until I see it set in the other." And dolphins god responded, "Yes, but what do you want to find? What will make you content." "Nothing can make me contented." the molly answered, "Until I have walked every shore, climbed every mountain and felt the spray of every ocean and lake upon my whiskers. I wish to find all the hidden places of the earth, to make them known to me." "And love?" The dolphin god asked, "You will never find a family is you insist in traveling the works as you do now. Do you nor wish to have a mate, and kits of your own?" "Not until I have felt the winds of the earth in my fur, touched the earth of every country and crossed every water that this earth possesses." The molly answered, no waver of doubt in her voice."

With that the dolphin god bid her farewell and returned to the council, reporting the conversation as it had happened, word for word. The council debated for hours, deciding if they should interfere with the cats quest, and if so wether they should aid or deter it. "Never has one been so determined for so fantastic a goal." Magdaraya, the dolphin trickster god asserted, "We must aid her in some way, for her quest is akin to our own, not to those of the mortals that surround her." "Yes, but what of her mortal life?" Byahe, the sea turtle god of safe journeys questioned, "Mortals are meant to have companionship when they travel, and while she is surrounded by men and cats, she has no friends and family. Remember Matapang." A silence fell among the gods as they remembered the man who had sworn to battle the strongest warrior in every city, and cast aside all other human interaction. "We cannot have the blood of another traveler of so high a calling on our hands." Layag, sea turtle god of doomed voyages, insisted. "Like Matapang, her mind will fall into disorder unless she finds friends and a family soon. You all know this." Another silence reigned until Gamutin, swordfish god of health, spoke. "We must help her. She will not abandon her quest unless we intervene." Even Kamatayan, Gamutin counterpart and god of death, nodded in agreement.

"So, what will we do?" Dahilan, whale god of reason, asked the council. Finally, Hustisya, whale god of justice spoke. "How can we help this mortal and not the millions of others that sail over our waters?" she challenged, "How is it that a simple cat has taken more of our time that the many kings and warriors that are them moment sailing above us?" After a moment's pause, Labanan, shark god of battle strategy spoke, "Because her calling is not the petty calling of kinds and warriors." she said softly, "It is not a quest for fame or riches or the death on an enemy. It is a quest for knowledge, for understanding." Digmaan, her counterpart and shook god of war, grunted his agreement. "My followers seek only revenge and glory, so I help only the best of them." he commented, "But this simple cat has stumbled upon a quest worthy of one of our kind. We cannot stand aside and allow her to meet the same fate as Matapang. There, we listened to you and allowed him to fall into insanity. Here, we shall act." Hustisya bowed her head, acknowledging the shark god's statement. "Even so," she continued, "There is no way she can be turned from her task. How then do you propose to end her quest, other than her death?"

"The Isle of Pagtuklas." Magdaraya said, and a silence fell. Gamutin broke it, saying softly, "Once one has set foot upon that isle, they are tied to it, can never truly depart." "And would she wish to?" Magdaraya challenged, "With her quest in mind, there is no reason she should ever wish to leave, and she can gather others to her there who have a similar goal. It is the perfect solution." "You know we made a pact." Dahilan rumbled, "To never use that isle as a punishment again." "But this would not be a punishment, but a reward!" Magdaraya insisted, "A granting of her deepest wish, to travel forever, to see everything, and a way to sustain her sanity." Gamutin nodded slowly, agreeing, "It is not a perfect solution, but I think it is the best. She must be warned of the isle's rules however, otherwise she would surely die the first time she went exploring, and her blood would be on out hands again." "I shall take the decision to her, and offer her a choice, fully knowing the consequences of her actions." Tagapagbalita stated, and the others nodded in agreement.

It was almost dawn when the dolphin god returned to the molly and found her gazing at the slowly fading stars. "Mortal, I offer you a choice." he said quietly. "And I listen." the feline responded, her eyes still fixed on the heavens. "If you continue on this path, your mind will not be able to sustain you sanity." "Do you think I do not know this? I have tried to stay in one place, but it is impossible. I have accepted my fate." "I offer you another one." The molly turned, her eyes now fixed on the dolphin god with interest, "You have this power?" "Not I alone, but the Great Council. We have discussed you for these many hours, and we offer you a choice. There is an island, The Isle of Pagtuklas. Once you set foot on it, you are bound to it until your death. You cannot leave it's shore for more than one cycle of the moon, or you shall perish. However, this island drifts through all the waters of the earth and sometimes even through the mists of time. On this island, you can see every corner of the earth, but you may never leave." "And how is this fate different from the one I am currently set upon?" the molly questioned. "You may gather companions." Tagapagbalita said quietly, "If a mortal understands the conditions of living on the island and willingly sets foot there, they are permitted to live there with you, bound by the same rules." "And if they do not understand?" the molly asked, quietly. "If they do not understand they cannot set foot upon the island. It refuses to accept them. The same happens to those who are not willing to accept the curse of the island. They can never join you if it is not truly their wish." The top of the sun broke the horizon, and the molly stared at it a moment before she answered.

"I accept."

Could this be the molly?
Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GoldClan - Post Two -

Postby Dinolil1 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:09 am

GoldClan
Each life has it's value, and each is worth more than gold.
Number of Cats: 2 | Males: 2 | Females: 0 | Last Post: X

The tortoiseshell drove a hard-bargain, eventually settling to wait for a few moons until Cannastar would be able to reward them with delicious prey. Although the ginger tom bemoaned this, there wasn't much he could do; without herbs, GoldClan wouldn't able to get very far and out in the desert, things could get lonely very quickly; even for cats that were largely self-sufficient. ''Canna? Canna, wake up.'' murmured Embergaze, sharply prodding at the lazy tom. ''You need to hunt, lest we starve.'' No matter how much they ate, hunger would always be near, but the longer they could stave it off, the better.

The moon hung low, as though weary of it's existence and the dunes were bathed in a milky-white light. ''So, do you think you'll be able to find anything?'' Cannastar asked the healer, padding through a cool and disused temple. Overhead, the grim and watching statue of Anubis regarded their passing with empty eyes of clay. ''There doesn't appear to be many plants around here.''

Embergaze's tail twitched and he turned to Cannastar, with a wry smile. ''There's an oasis nearby, a stream that connects to it.'' He sighed, paws trotting quicker than ever; ghosts still haunted these parts and one had to move quickly to avoid making them angry. ''Besides, it's really quite easy to find them.'' Embergaze replied. ''Once you've learned what they look like and where they grow.''

Cannastar didn't respond, clambering up and over a broken wall; the two parted ways for night and he didn't care to bid Embergaze farewell, at least not yet. He wasn't sure if he could befriend the medicine cat, given that hunting out in the desert was difficult, even without the blistering sun on your back and Cannastar wasn't fond of sharing his prey.

Still, the words of the ghosts echoed in his ears and like a shadow, haunted him.

Embergaze patrols for herbs.
Cannastar goes hunting.

Leader:
    Cannastar | 36 | Male | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
    Embergaze | 25 | Male (Trans) | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Allies:

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest:
    Northeast:
    South:
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Snake (no cobra) | x0 | 2 Servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 Servings
    Lark | x0 | 1 Servings
    Vulture | x0 | 4 Servings
    Rat | x0 | 2 Servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Families:

ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( graveclan // 08. )

Postby notwearingsocks » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:11 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the king )
i▬wiltedstar, 29m, tom
i▬★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the queen )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the heir )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the heir's mentor )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the gypsy )
i▬spidernose, 27m, tom
↪ twisted hind leg

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( warriors )
i▬flintmask, 24m, tom
heavypad, 21m, tom
fallowstep, 33m, tom
chamomilewhisker, 33m, tom
ivytongue, 33m tom
harriercloud, 35m, molly
pineflower, 18m, tom
littlefang, 18m, molly
hawkeyes, 38m, tom
gorseclaw, 31m, tom
geckosplash, 27m, molly
cormorantface, 47m, tom
raptorgaze, 40, tom
blackthorn, 13m, tom
silversky, 32m, molly
dogbite, 30m, tom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( apprentices )
i▬sorrelpaw, 15m, tom
hornetpaw, 9m, tom
minkpaw, 7m, tom
hollypaw, 6m, molly
thymepaw, 6m, tom
vervainpaw, 6m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( dames )
i▬hickorypatch, 31m, molly
barleystep, 36m, molly
leechriver, 44m, molly
arguspelt, 25m, molly

↪ due in one moon
badgerbelly, 32m, molly

↪ due now

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( kits )
i▬owlkit, 5m, molly
whinchatkit, 3m, molly
magpiekit, 3m, tom
pansykit, 3m, molly
perchkit, 3m, tom
otterkit, 2m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( exiled & deceased )
i▬plumshade, 35m, molly, killed by ivytongue

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( families )
i▬silversky & fallowstep // holly, thyme, & vervain
barleystep & chamomilewhisker // whinchat & ma-
gpie

plumshade & heavypad // otter
leechriver & unknown // pansy & perch
arguspelt, burntsight, & oakfang // unborn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( borders )— - n/w = lagoonclan, n = hazelc-
lan, n/e = tundraclan, e = brambleclan, s/e
= floodclan, s = kwamiclan, s/w = mallowcl-
an, w = lambclani▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( allies )— -
i▬
i▬
i▬

i▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( enemies )— - basinclan
i▬
i▬
i▬

i▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxImage▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
(statistics: 19 toms, 16 mollies, 35 total // 07 servings needed // next visit to angelstone is 06/23/18 // archive )— -
(fresh kill pile: 5 mice, 2 birds, 3 small fish, 5 snakes, 4 rabbits, 3 voles ;; 48 servings )— -
(medicine store: 2 chervil, 0 cobwebs, 1 honey, 0 poppy seeds, 1 juniper berries, 1 yarrow, 1 mallow leaves, 1 stinging nettle, 1 bright-eye, 1 thyme )— -
(posts: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 )— -
(training: flintmask, sorrelpaw: [ 5 ] battle, hunting, stealth, swimming, climbing // heavypad, hornetpaw: [ 2 ] battle, hunting, stealth // fallowstep, minkpaw: [ 1 ] battle // wiltedstar, hollypaw: [ 0 ] skill // ivytongue, thymepaw: [ 0 ] skill // chamomilewhisker, vervainpaw: [ 0 ] skill )— -

servings per piece of prey ;; mice = 1 // birds = 3 // small fish = 2 // snakes = 3 // rabbits = 2 // voles = 1

ixxx▬badgerbelly was rotund.
ixxx▬perhaps that was rude, spidernose considered, but it was true. she would be kitting any day now, and so her belly was swollen with life as she stretched upon the dusty grass that formed the floor of the nursery, soft and comforting with the protection it provided.
ixxx▬the dust was settling upon the treachery that had plagued the clan in the moon prior. arguspelt's body was swept away, hopefully never to be seen again, and wiltedstar was back on his feet, demanding as always.
ixxx▬and so spidernose's panic had lessened slightly. he was now back to his regular duties as gypsy; trudging back and forth from the angelstone on the behalf of wiltedstar, who refused to do it himself, rummaging in thick patches of ivy for salvageable herbs, checking up on kits when their over-protective mothers asked it of him (ahem, leechriver), and examining the newest dames.
ixxx▬he wondered, though, whose kits arguspelt carried.
ixxx▬she refused to say, only giving him a coy smile and purring out a soft "it's a surprise" that worried him.
ixxx▬were they wiltedstar's? but no, he had eyes only for geckosplash.
ixxx▬were they heavypad's? no, he and ivytongue were too concerned with otterkit to pay any attention to the rest of the clan (and both of them were heavy with anxiety when they returned from patrols, having been fretting over the tiny molly the entire time).
ixxx▬fallowstep's, perhaps? that would be a real shocker, to him and silversky both. but the ragdoll tom seemed infatuated with hawkeyes.
ixxx▬spidernose could then only assume that it was an answer that he didn't want to know.
ixxx▬and he hoped that wiltedstar didn't find out, either.
- — -

ixxx▬fallowstep was, in fact, infatuated with hawkeyes; they lay now, sprawled out in the grass, fallowstep's tongue rasping against the other tom's forehead as they groomed one another.
ixxx▬"you know," fallowstep began, pausing to flick an ear. "i'm a bit disappointed, what with not having one of my kits as my apprentice." he paused. "i mean, i'm glad to be a mentor and all ― really ― but i just wished to be able to bond with my kin, you know?
ixxx▬hawkeyes' head lolled back against the foliage. "double training sessions are good," he considered, stretching until his legs gave a satisfying pop. "or you could take them on a patrol. all of them, maybe. or if you wanted to do it one at a time, i suppose."
ixxx▬fallowstep shifted, his spine pressed against the heat that the grass soaked up, his body pleasantly warmed by the temperature and hawkeyes' proximity.
"good idea," he agreed, contemplation alighting in his gaze.
- — -

ixxx▬gorseclaw's tail was a banner as he swished his way into the nursery. most of the mollies in there had kits old enough as to where they would not hiss at an approaching tom, though in the corner, ivytongue and heavypad curled more tightly around their kit (the entirety of the clan had begun referring to otterkit as theirs, almost without realization).
ixxx▬"papa!" a tiny kit squealed, dashing in between the legs of her mother as she raced towards the (oddly enough) calico tom. "did you bring me some'hing?" owlkit asked brightly, dancing in place with her eagerness.
ixxx▬gorseclaw made an effort to bring owlkit something each time he visited, for he knew that it made her happy. he grinned down at her, crouching to be level, sweeping his tail forwards, pushing his gift closer. "i did," he purred, chuffing out a laugh.
ixxx▬it was a pure-white feather with flecks of black running through it; owlkit gasped, tucking the feather between her paws, eyes wide as she gazed down at the present.
ixxx▬"wow," she breathed, turning her huge eyes up to her father. "it's won'erful, papa," she whispered, shoving her head against his shoulder in an affectionate headbutt.
ixxx▬gorseclaw's smile was sincere and soft as he gazed at his daughter; "anything for you, my darling," he purred.
ixxx▬a raven cawed in the distance, it's raspy voice unheard by the joyous family.
- — -

ixxx▬night was falling upon the clan, stormy clouds rolling in and making it seem darker than was normal.
ixxx▬and that was when the new tom padded into the cemetery, his fur standing on end as if he'd been struck by the lightning that wove it's fingertips through the sky.
ixxx▬dames shuffled their kits inside, their pelts like brambles with their hostility; strange cats, especially toms, made them wary, though they had grown accustomed to cats from graveclan entering and leaving the den.
ixxx▬the tom had golden fur with darker stripes, his tail a plume of shiny brown.
ixxx▬he slunk in with his head low and a growl rumbling in his throat, fright visible in his eyes. it was hostility that stemmed from his terror, and none of the warriors were anticipating an attack, unless he was provoked.
ixxx▬a few whispered words with a chest-puffed-out wiltedstar made the tom dip his head and then creep to spidernose's den; hornetpaw watched this with a cocked head, curiosity almost making him follow, until flintmask padded by, hissing a warning.
- — -

ixxx▬dogbite was much warmer in this den, he was realizing quickly, as the chill that made his bones ache slowly faded to a dull comfort. "er —" he coughed lightly, blinking orbs of yellow around before his gaze alighted upon a tiny black tom who stared, his expression a mixture of terror and panic. "i won't hurt you," dogbite confirmed, and the tom's expression relaxed incrementally, though his posture was still defensive. "wiltedstar told me you'd be able to treat my wound."
ixxx▬spidernose was at immediate attention. he straightened, limping over, walking a delicate circle around the tom. "i don't see a wound," he retorted, blinking. dogbite, in response, sat, and extended his thickly-furred hindleg; once it was closer, and one could see through the fur, they would be able to view a large bite mark that coiled around the extremity.
ixxx▬spidernose hissed a gasp of sympathy; the wound looked like it had been made from something larger than a cat, perhaps a dog, even.
ixxx▬"was it a dog?" the gypsy asked as he padded to the branches that held his herbs. dogbite dipped his head in response as the black cat turned back around, carrying a cobweb and a plant that dogbite didn't recognize.
ixxx▬"i thought so," spidernose nodded, applying the cobweb. "eat that plant there, and you'll be right as rain."
- — -

ixxx▬three of the oldest kits in the clan shook with anticipation. hollykit was jumping atop drifting leaves, pretending they were birds, while vervainkit was being groomed by their mother and thymekit stared from the nursery, looking nauseous.
ixxx▬"stop fidgeting," silversky grumbled at vervainkit, who squirmed in her grasp. "mam, you're too rough," she bickered back, squinting an eye up at her mother. a quick threat shushed the molly; "if you don't sit still, i'll tell wiltedstar to postpone your ceremony."
ixxx▬a head appeared in the den's entrance; fallowstep, who silversky scowled at, delivering the message; "wiltedstar says to come out, he won't wait all night." with a wry grin, he disappeared again.
ixxx▬as the four felines padded from the den (silversky giving a swift lick over vervainkit's head once more), they were met with a multitude of cats, ranging in size to pelt color to demeanor, all collected around the towering statue that formed the roof of wiltedstar's den. said king perched atop the structure's head, looking foreboding as he gazed down at the clan cats.
ixxx▬"today," he spoke, looking rather taller than usual. "graveclan recieves it's first clan-born apprentices." wiltedstar's gaze twitched to the cats in question, hollykit in particular. "vervainkit, from this night onward, you shall be known as vervainpaw." his eyes were originally on thymekit, instead, since he'd never been able to tell them apart, but the molly that he spoke of stepped up. "your mentor shall be chamomilewhisker, and i wish that he train you to the best of his ability, which, doubtedly, may not be much, as a -whisker, but i am trusting him nonetheless."
ixxx▬chamomilewhisker didn't know whether to look offended or honored, so he settled on a proud expression as vervainpaw padded to sit beside him.
ixxx▬"thymekit," the king continued. "from this night onward, you shall be known as thymepaw." his yellow optics shifted to another tom in the crowd. "ivytongue. you have shown great loyalty in your murder of the traitorous plumshade ― " ("it wasn't for you," the tom in question whispered, inaudible, under his breath.) " ― and so therefore you shall be the mentor of thymepaw. i trust wholeheartedly in your ability to teach him all you know."
ixxx▬a final twitch of his whiskers as he turned to study the only molly of eligible age to become an apprentice that remained.
ixxx▬"hollykit," he spoke, his voice noticeably gentler than it had been. "from this night onward, you shall be known as hollypaw." a paused of bated breath as the clan leaned forward in anticipation of who the molly's mentor might be. "i myself will be your mentor." a collective gasp rang out, but wiltedstar pushed onward. "i will teach you to the best of my undoubtedly admirable ability." he flicked his tail in acknowledgement of hollypaw's dip of the head. "and now," he concluded. "we have one more ceremony to attend."
- — -

ixxx▬sorrelpaw's heart slammed a pulse that even he could hear, his paws thrumming against the ground in almost-perfect synchronization as he tore through the towering pines, his breath coming in sharp pants and his fur slick with water. lightning lit up the trees for a moment, thunder crashing in a gut-wrenching echo soon after, the rain pounding down in unrelenting waves.
ixxx▬he was hunted by the dead.
ixxx▬not the dead, exactly, but the harbingers of such.
ixxx▬hot breath polluted the air behind him, snarls ripping through the beasts' chests as they snapped their fangs, nearing sorrelpaw's tail-tip. he yanked the extremity close, tucking it under his belly, his fear-scent thick as he swerved around a pine, dove under a log, skittered away from a flaming tree that was alight with the heat of the lightning.
ixxx▬he was halfway there.
ixxx▬the largest of the dogs was closest to him, it's pointed ears tucked back as it's thick, pointed black claws launched from the dirt, muscular legs driving the canine forwards.
ixxx▬the other two were not small. they were just smaller than their leader.
ixxx▬teeth clashed against teeth as one of the dogs snapped at another, excitement from the chase boiling in their blood, the thought of something sinking in between their teeth urging them onwards.
ixxx▬he could hear barks, growls, a trio of danger that grew ever-closer as he raced towards his final destination as an apprentice, if he survived ―
ixxx▬the ceremony tree, where the rest of the clan waited for him to succeed in the race for his life or fail and succumb to the teeth that snapped at him.
ixxx▬only three foxlengths, two, one, and he was plunging into icy water, rain battering his ears as his wide paws lashed against the current, the growls from behind him turning into a dull drone as the sound of the river filled his audits, and then ―
ixxx▬lightning forked through the sky, illuminating his entire world in a blinding white.

[ blackthorn is welcomed to graveclan ( proof ) ]
[ spidernose requests a warrior at the angelstone on behalf of graveclan ]
[ hollykit becomes hollypaw and is apprenticed to wiltedstar, thymekit becomes thymepaw and is apprenticed to ivytongue, and vervainkit becomes vervainpaw and is apprenticed to chamomilewhisker ]
[ heavypad and hornetpaw train for the swimming skill ]
[ fallowstep and minkpaw train for the hunting skill ]
[ wiltedstar and hollypaw train for the battle skill ]
[ ivytongue and thymepaw train for the battle skill ]
[ chamomilewhisker and vervainpaw train for the battle skill ]
[ after many moons of being postponed, sorrelpaw finally takes his warrior assessment. if he passes, he will be known as sorrelcloud. ]
[ wiltedstar, flintmask, heavypad, fallowstep, chamomilewhisker, and ivytongue patrol the borders ]
[ silversky and dogbite patrol the borders ]
[ harriercloud, pineflower, littlefang, hawkeyes, gorseclaw, and geckosplash go hunting ]
[ cormorantface, raptorgaze, and blackthorn go hunting ]
[ spidernose searches for kitting herbs ]
[ badgerbelly is kitting! ( father ) ]
[ spidernose assists badgerbelly ]
[ graveclan doesn't eat for one moon ]
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Forestclan Post 52

Postby Simonpet » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:42 am

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 53
Kits Due In: -----
Ancestors | Families | Herbs and Prey | Mentors and Apprentices | Posts | Worldbuilding

Isidora sighed and blinked slowly. Not again, she thought with an inward groan as Nour came to her with two kits dangling from his jaws. He set them down gently and the tomkit mewled, a clear cry for milk.

"Honeystar would kill you if she knew," Isidora growled softly.

Nour looked back with a calm stare. "They're my children," he said quietly and evenly. Only his tail twitched to indicate his discomfort. "I...I can't leave them all behind." He looked away briefly and then turned back. "And besides," he said pleadingly, "they're new blood. They're going to be raised loyal to Forestclan. I... I don't know if I can be their father just to keep up the ruse."

Isidora felt a sudden urge of sympathy for the (rather handsome) tom. Yes, he clearly had a wandering heart. But he tried his best. And he wanted so desperately to be a father; she could feel it in the air. "You can be their father," she said. "We can simply say that... That I was the mother. I'll do it for you, Nour."

Nour's brilliant amber gaze shone with something. Relief? Happiness? Whatever it was, Isidora meant it. And she was truly surprised. "Th-thank you?" he said haltingly. "I suppose that as you're..."

"Their mother," said Isidora calmly.

"Their mother," he repeated, "you simply went out for a walk and...were too ashamed to admit that they were yours and mine."

Isidora nodded, a smile threatening to force its way out. She could keep to this series of events. "Yes. I hadn't been sure if I really wanted to admit that we had kits without being mates."

"And we hid Rushkit and Mallowkit. But we kept them fed and safe."

"We simply waited to bring them back. Wait," asked Isidora, "you named them already?"

Nour nodded. "Yes. Pe-- We agreed on the names earlier."

Pe- It wasn't a prefix that Isidora was familiar with. Pear? Pebble? Perch? There were a hundred names that could start with that. Regardless, surely this unknown molly was feeling far more remorse for letting her two kits go with Nour. Isidora would protect them as fiercely as if they were her natural-born children. She could swear this.

"Beautiful names, really," Isidora admitted.

"Thank you," said Nour, abashed. "But... I don't know if I can promise..."

"Nour," said Isidora with a slightly waspish tone. "Don't you worry. We can and we will raise them together. We can and we will raise all of your children, even if you bring home a hundred, a thousand, to be loyal to Forestclan. But please promise me this: keep your romances close to home, okay? Gustclan's over on that side and they're close enough."

Nour snorted with gentle laughter. "I don't know how much I can thank you," he said.

"Then go hunt and do something useful in your life for once!"

Nour actually laughed and loped off on his own hunt.

Dawnface moaned in his feverish state and Dustleaf felt a pang of panic. She didn't want to lose anyone to a sickness or infection. Not after Acornstream, her father. After Smokefur, the young molly whose life was cruelly stripped from her.

"I need bright-eye and lovage," she said to her apprentice.

Larkpaw complied. "Bright-eye and lovage mix well together to help bring down fevers, right?" he said after dropping the leaves at Dustleaf's paws.

The older molly nodded. "Feed them both to a cat and it usually works to stop coughing and bringing down fevers. Of course, catmint is preferred but we use what we have."

"I can go look...?"

"We'll go together."

"Wama?"

"Yes, Loonkit?" answered Isidora with a small smile.

"When can Wushkit and Mallowkit p'ay with me?" asked the small kit, tail up in the air.

"Soon."

"But how soon?!"

"After their feeding."

"Why can't ooh feed t'em? Why can't ooh feed me?"

Isidora sighed. Loonkit was getting curious about such things. It wasn't terrible, but he also couldn't know the truth. Not yet, at least. Nour had finally admitted to her in private who his mother was and Isidora felt that it could have been worse. Swiftclan was known for its open acceptance of forbidden relationships and someday, Loonkit would likely be able to meet his brother at a Gathering. But while he was a young kit, he couldn't know.

"Because my body doesn't do very well with feeding kits," Isidora explained patiently. "I tried early on but it didn't work. So Gulltail and Fawnfur help instead."

"Oh." Loonkit thought about it for a moment. "Can I p'ay with Embuhkit and Wuddkit?"

"Are they awake yet?"

"Uhh..."

"Wait until after they've woken up," chuckled Isidora. "But you can go talk to the apprentices! Cloudpaw would love to hear your stories."

"Okay!" Loonkit perked up, happy now that he had a task. The small kit bounded off across the camp to where Cloudpaw and his brothers currently rested.

Isidora sighed. She had been given permission from Honeystar to hold back Loonkit for a moon, as his "siblings" needed time to catch up with him. The leader had been upset with her for leaving three kits in the wild (even if they had been safe in the end) and had chided Nour for not being honest. He could have simply said that they were Isidora's kits earlier, and been spared the suspicion. Of course, not everyone had believed their story but no one was willing to pry.

[ Forestclan consumes 9 servings (x7 mice and x2 shrews). ]
[ Rushkit and Mallowkit, son and daughter of Nour and Pebblegaze of Ravenclan. ]

[ Badgerstripe, Barleystream, Bitternfoot, Honeystar, and Scorchpelt begin coughing. ]
[ Aspentail, Carpfang, Daffodiltuft, Fritillarynose, and Gannetstorm continue to cough. ]
[ Dawnface has a fever. ]
[ Dustleaf uses x1 bright-eye and x1 lovage on Aspentail to cure his cough. ]
[ Dustleaf uses x1 borage on Dawnface to lower his fever. ]

[ Adderstream, Barleystream, Mila, Neritestream, Silverstorm go fishing. ]
[ Badgerstripe, Briarwhisker, Hillfang, Leechstorm, Orchidwhisker go hunting. ]
[ Ashstripe, Dandeliontail, Nour, Palefur, Tipnose go hunting. ]
[ Heronface, Mistfur, Reedfur, and Scorchpelt go hunting ]
[ Bitternfoot, Cherryclaw, Hareclaw, Shellfur, Swancloud go on a patrol (no new cats). ]
[ Dustleaf and Larkpaw look for herbs that can help with coughing. Herbs: catmint, chickweed, honey, lungwort, and tansy. ]

[ Kestrelclaw, Brightfang, and Gannetstorm train Blizzardpaw, Cloudpaw, and Icepaw together. ]
[ Dustleaf trains Larkpaw. ]

[ Boulderpelt and Mottleflower stay back to guard the camp. ]
[ Carpfang, Daffodiltuft, and Fritillarynose stay back to rest. ]
[ Aspentail and Dawnface stay back to recover. ]
[ Fawnfur stays back to guard her kits, Argustkit, Fallowkit, and Ruddkit. ]
[ Gulltail stays back to guard her kits, Emberkit, Garlickit, Martenkit. ]
[ Isidora stays back to guard Loonkit, Mallowkit, and Rushkit. ]

Warriors (34)
Adderstream | Tom | 42 moons
Ashstripe | Tom | 61 moons | f. Tumbleclan
Aspentail | Tom | 52 moons | f. Asterclan | sick
Badgerstripe | Tom | 24 moons | sick
Barleystream | Molly | 42 moons | sick
Bitternfoot | Molly | 16 moons | sick
Boulderpelt | Molly | 42 moons
Briarwhisker | Molly | 62 moons
Brightfang | Tom | 32 moons
Carpfang | Molly | 14 moons | sick
Cherryclaw | Molly | 50 moons | f. Aspenclan
Daffodiltuft | Molly | 19 moons | f. Leafclan | sick
Dandeliontail | Molly | 61 moons
Dawnface | Tom | 22 moons | sick
Fritillarynose | Molly | 24 moons | sick
Gannetstorm | Molly | 29 moons | sick
Hareclaw | Tom | 14 moons
Heronface | Molly | 16 moons
Hillfang | Molly | 33 moons | f. Obsidanclan
Kestrelclaw | Molly | 29 moons
Leechstorm | Tom | 30 moons
Mila | Molly | 48 moons | powers
Mistfur | Molly | 23 moons
Mottleflower | Tom | 36 moons
Neritestream | Molly | 22 moons
Nour | Tom | 52 moons | f. Thicketclan | powers
Orchidwhisker | Tom | 14 moons
Palefur | Tom | 57 moons
Reedfur | Tom | 23 moons
Scorchpelt | Tom | 28 moons | f. Wrenclan | sick
Shellfur | Molly | 31 moons
Silverstorm | Molly | 14 moons
Swancloud | Tom | 29 moons
Tipnose | Molly | 31 moons
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:46 am

Season: New Leaf
    Weather: The smell of rain is in the air and distant thunder can be heard as it crashes loudly through the skies of the territory. Flashes of light can be seen before the oncoming booms of noise, a harsh storm is making its way towards the clans. Prey is still plenty but predators are on the move to just before the storm. Be weary as your cats stock up prey and herbs for the coming season.

Announcement: N/A

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Makoto Naegi wrote:Image
[Acornclan consumes a bird, rabbit and two shrews (7 servings)]
[Rabbitnose gives borage leaves to Dapplecloud]
[Rabbitnose hunts for herbs]
[Foxpaw attempts his warriors assessment. If he passes he will be called Foxfang]
[Bumblestream trains Smallpaw]
[Rainpuddle trains Flintpaw]
[Mousewish trains Brightpaw]
[Flamebelly, Greypatch, Blackpaw and Mothdapple hunt]
[Cinderflight, Flakeheart, Cowpelt and Whitecoal hunt]
[Cowpelt, Appleblaze, Hollypaw and Bloomseed patrol]

Dapplecloud appears to be producing enough milk for her kits now.
    Rabbitnose finds borage and marigold.
    Foxpaw passes his assessment and is now Foxfang!
    Smallpaw learns the skill.
    Flintpaw learns the skill.
    Brightpaw learns the skill.
    Flamebelly, Greypatch, Blackpaw and Mothdapple caught 3 rabbits and 2 birds.
    Cinderflight, Flakeheart, Cowpelt and Whitecoal caught 4 squirrels.
    Cowpelt, Appleblaze, Hollypaw and Bloomseed were attacked by a badger while on patrol!
    Cowpelt has a large cut on his flank and needs cobweb and poppyseed.
    Bloomseed has a nasty bite wound on her side and needs raspberry leaves, marigold and goldenrod.
    Appleblaze and Hollypaw escaped without harm.
    The badger has moved further into the territory!

¡ noodle ! wrote:Image
[lupineclan consumes a hare.]
[felicity is kitting.]
[salvia searches for herbs.]
[salix, feadan, mirinae, lacuna, arete and
komorebi go on a hunting patrol.]

Felicity gave birth to 1, 2 kits! One of the kits has kittencough and will need coltsfoot.
    Salvia finds coltsfoot and feverfew.
    Salix, Feadan, Mirinae, Lacuna, Arete and Komorebi caught 2 squirrels, 2 voles and 2 hawks.

Grey_Hoodie wrote:
    [[ Prairieclan was disbanded, so I will be restarting with this clan c: ]] [[ Let me know if there are any issues with anything below ]]

_

────────────────────────────────────────
A burning frost will set in quick,

It was common knowledge that the twisted stretch of silvery-blue mountains curled around their little patch of forest was crawling with savages: demented creatures with blank eyes and minds warped around the sole intent of surviving. It was a territory notorious for swallowing up lost travelers – their fates left up to the unknown – and yet rumors still circulated that there existed a group of wanderers still sane and courteous in their actions. The few that had supposedly encountered the nomads returned with whatever small facts and stories the group was willing to offer them.

Brumeclan was a title adopted by the nomads to put to use when interacting with other official clans, but it is rarely used among the cats themselves as a regular descriptor for their group. As a nomadic clan, they have no real territory to call their own. Rather, they have habitual travel routes that they’ve grown extremely possessive over despite the fact that they can’t really put any sort of claim on them. Brumeclan cats typically keep to the sloped pine forests, sequestered away beneath the mountains’ veil of fog, and their makeshift camps are cooped up beneath the brush, dug out and built up with woven thickets and mud.

Rampantly unfurling to claim the mountain,

Brumeclan cats could be considered cordial, but in general, they have very little interest in what goes on outside their clan. Allies are hard to come by but are typically unwanted anyway, and any sign of a new enemy would result in the clan packing up and moving out of the area to avoid confrontation. They tolerate foreigners tagging along but are only invested in their safety and health upon the cat agreeing to officially join the clan. Intimate interactions between Brumeclan cats and other clan cats aren’t necessarily frowned upon, but there is a certain wariness surrounding each individual situation.

Hidden as they are beneath the heavy layers of mist, Brumeclan rarely speaks to Starclan, and it is believed that that was the original intent upon choosing to live in the mountains. While they still respect Starclan – and frequently visit the moonstone to get their leaders and healers officially recognized -, Brumeclan puts a larger focus on celebrating their own fallen warriors and looking to them for guidance rather than the bunch of strangers watching over them from the skies. Brumeclan believes that their dead walk among them, still as protective and loyal to clan as they had been in life, and that they are the ones responsible with providing omens to the clan.

_

And breaking down all that once had braced it.
spacy►► 𝐑𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

Exalt/Extol:: Leaders of the clan; exalts representing nine-lived leaders, extols representing single-lived leaders.

Reserve:: Deputies of the clan; secondary leaders that, upon the exalt's death, rise to extol status until a true leader is found.

Mederi:: Medicine cats of the clans; tertiary leaders that, upon the exalt and reserve's deaths, rise to extol status until a true leader is found.

Charges:: Apprentices of the clan's high ranking positions; only the mederi charges are guaranteed to rise in rank.

Wardens:: Warriors of the clan.

Wards:: Apprentices of the clan; mentored only by wardens.

Kit-Bearers:: Queens of the clan.

Kits:: Kits of the clan.

Counsellors:: Elders of the clan; made up of the retired and disabled, advisers of the clan.

►► 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐟 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞
      ◄◄

Phina D Wolf wrote:
Once upon a time, there was a molly. Now, she was not raised in a palace, nor was she secretly of royal or magical blood. She was not a fairy, or a witch in disguise. She was simply a cat. A cat with a restless soul. She was forever wandering, from village to village, town to town, knightdom to knightdom, nation to nation, and even continent to continent. Eventually she became a legend to sailors, as none of them believed that a simple cat would continue to search the earth so diligently is they did not have some supernatural purpose. Her presence was seen as a good omen, and from the moment she set foot on the docks, the sailors all clamored for her attention, bribing her with food, a soft bed, or anything else they could think of. Once she set foot on a ship, they would rejoice, erecting a place for her in the bow, near the figurehead. It was believed that she spoke to the figurehead, and told them the safest way to navigate the oceans. She did no such thing of course. While on board, she caught rats, stole laps of milk and nibbles of cheese, and enjoyed the luxury that the sailors provided her.

After many moons, the gods of the ocean took notice of the little cat who so often passed over their heads. Turning their ears to the chatter of the humans, they quickly learned of the reputation she had gained. The Grand Council met to discuss this strange cat, and it decided that the Dolphin god Tagapagbalita would speak to the feline. As the god of messengers, he was the best for the task. When darkness fell and the crew of the ship had fallen asleep, Tagapagbalita went to the molly, and asked her the reason for her eternal quest. "I wish to see all that walks the earth, flies in the sky and swims in the sea." she answered, "I wish to know all that it is possible for a mortal to know. I wish to see the sun rise in one hemisphere and chase it until I see it set in the other." And dolphins god responded, "Yes, but what do you want to find? What will make you content." "Nothing can make me contented." the molly answered, "Until I have walked every shore, climbed every mountain and felt the spray of every ocean and lake upon my whiskers. I wish to find all the hidden places of the earth, to make them known to me." "And love?" The dolphin god asked, "You will never find a family is you insist in traveling the works as you do now. Do you nor wish to have a mate, and kits of your own?" "Not until I have felt the winds of the earth in my fur, touched the earth of every country and crossed every water that this earth possesses." The molly answered, no waver of doubt in her voice."

With that the dolphin god bid her farewell and returned to the council, reporting the conversation as it had happened, word for word. The council debated for hours, deciding if they should interfere with the cats quest, and if so wether they should aid or deter it. "Never has one been so determined for so fantastic a goal." Magdaraya, the dolphin trickster god asserted, "We must aid her in some way, for her quest is akin to our own, not to those of the mortals that surround her." "Yes, but what of her mortal life?" Byahe, the sea turtle god of safe journeys questioned, "Mortals are meant to have companionship when they travel, and while she is surrounded by men and cats, she has no friends and family. Remember Matapang." A silence fell among the gods as they remembered the man who had sworn to battle the strongest warrior in every city, and cast aside all other human interaction. "We cannot have the blood of another traveler of so high a calling on our hands." Layag, sea turtle god of doomed voyages, insisted. "Like Matapang, her mind will fall into disorder unless she finds friends and a family soon. You all know this." Another silence reigned until Gamutin, swordfish god of health, spoke. "We must help her. She will not abandon her quest unless we intervene." Even Kamatayan, Gamutin counterpart and god of death, nodded in agreement.

"So, what will we do?" Dahilan, whale god of reason, asked the council. Finally, Hustisya, whale god of justice spoke. "How can we help this mortal and not the millions of others that sail over our waters?" she challenged, "How is it that a simple cat has taken more of our time that the many kings and warriors that are them moment sailing above us?" After a moment's pause, Labanan, shark god of battle strategy spoke, "Because her calling is not the petty calling of kinds and warriors." she said softly, "It is not a quest for fame or riches or the death on an enemy. It is a quest for knowledge, for understanding." Digmaan, her counterpart and shook god of war, grunted his agreement. "My followers seek only revenge and glory, so I help only the best of them." he commented, "But this simple cat has stumbled upon a quest worthy of one of our kind. We cannot stand aside and allow her to meet the same fate as Matapang. There, we listened to you and allowed him to fall into insanity. Here, we shall act." Hustisya bowed her head, acknowledging the shark god's statement. "Even so," she continued, "There is no way she can be turned from her task. How then do you propose to end her quest, other than her death?"

"The Isle of Pagtuklas." Magdaraya said, and a silence fell. Gamutin broke it, saying softly, "Once one has set foot upon that isle, they are tied to it, can never truly depart." "And would she wish to?" Magdaraya challenged, "With her quest in mind, there is no reason she should ever wish to leave, and she can gather others to her there who have a similar goal. It is the perfect solution." "You know we made a pact." Dahilan rumbled, "To never use that isle as a punishment again." "But this would not be a punishment, but a reward!" Magdaraya insisted, "A granting of her deepest wish, to travel forever, to see everything, and a way to sustain her sanity." Gamutin nodded slowly, agreeing, "It is not a perfect solution, but I think it is the best. She must be warned of the isle's rules however, otherwise she would surely die the first time she went exploring, and her blood would be on out hands again." "I shall take the decision to her, and offer her a choice, fully knowing the consequences of her actions." Tagapagbalita stated, and the others nodded in agreement.

It was almost dawn when the dolphin god returned to the molly and found her gazing at the slowly fading stars. "Mortal, I offer you a choice." he said quietly. "And I listen." the feline responded, her eyes still fixed on the heavens. "If you continue on this path, your mind will not be able to sustain you sanity." "Do you think I do not know this? I have tried to stay in one place, but it is impossible. I have accepted my fate." "I offer you another one." The molly turned, her eyes now fixed on the dolphin god with interest, "You have this power?" "Not I alone, but the Great Council. We have discussed you for these many hours, and we offer you a choice. There is an island, The Isle of Pagtuklas. Once you set foot on it, you are bound to it until your death. You cannot leave it's shore for more than one cycle of the moon, or you shall perish. However, this island drifts through all the waters of the earth and sometimes even through the mists of time. On this island, you can see every corner of the earth, but you may never leave." "And how is this fate different from the one I am currently set upon?" the molly questioned. "You may gather companions." Tagapagbalita said quietly, "If a mortal understands the conditions of living on the island and willingly sets foot there, they are permitted to live there with you, bound by the same rules." "And if they do not understand?" the molly asked, quietly. "If they do not understand they cannot set foot upon the island. It refuses to accept them. The same happens to those who are not willing to accept the curse of the island. They can never join you if it is not truly their wish." The top of the sun broke the horizon, and the molly stared at it a moment before she answered.

"I accept."

Could this be the molly?

This is your founder molly!
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amberclan ` 30

Postby faerie; » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:49 am

┌──────────┐

notes for simon / substitutes !!
          demelza finds x1 cat per patrol.
          jasper finds x1 cat per patrol. x
          adanya finds x1 cat per patrol.
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

└──────────┘
████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          ┌────────────────────────┐
          clan count 59 females xx males xx servings 10 moonpool friday

└────────────────────────┘

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

stories

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

ferretfur kept to himself the next couple of days. he watched the clan from the sidelines, gaze unwavering as they resumed life as normal. for him, though, mild paranoia blanketed his thoughts. he was worried to go on patrols, as if olive would come back. then they would have to attack him, most likely kill him. sootstar was stubborn on the sentencing, though ferretfur wouldn’t have it any other way. he was planning a litter with cicadaflutter and he didn’t want to bring his kits into such an unsafe and traumatizing environment.

kumonryu dipped his head through the bramble arches of the entryways to the camp. he nodded a hello to one of the guards as he entered, then scanned the camp for his mate. once spotting the deputy, he trotted down the slope and met the ginger tom’s flank with his own. “evening, ferretfur.” he mewed, his purr muffled by the raven he sunk his fangs into.

the deputy didn’t have much in him for a conversation, but kumonryu understood. gently, the black and white tom split his piece of prey for ferretfur. all ferretfur could do was mew a thank you, but the warrior didn’t mind. “more for me then, hm?” he flicked his tail over ferretfur’s as he settled down to eat.

ferretfur’s muscles twitched with anxiety. he couldn’t focus on the meal, despite how thankful he was for kumonryu’s intention. his mate seemed to notice this, causing him to pipe up. “ferretfur, are you doing alright? you seem tense.” kumonryu asked softly, a hint of confusion wrapped up in his tone. “should i get -”

“i’m fine, kumon. it’s fine.” ferretfur answered hastily, his tailtip flicking. the ginger tom sat up, looking around the clan once more. the sun was beginning to set, which meant the patrols shouldve been filing in by now.

his gaze skipped between the two entrances. where were they? he looked down to kumonryu, who had just finished off the raven’s right wing. “did you see any patrols on your way in, kumon?” the bicolor tom looked up to his mate and shook his head, following his line of sight to the left entrance.

“mm, no. i saw swanpaw and shellskip out, though i’m sure it was just a stroll. i didn’t think you were appointing patrols this late in the evening.” kumonryu replied with a laugh, rising to his paws to discard of the half-eaten carcass. “are you going to eat your share, or should i send it to the apprentices?” the deputy shook his head curtly, which sent the tom on his way towards the apprentice’s den. smallpaw lingered near the entrance and happily trotted after kumonryu after seeing what he had brought them all.

ferretfur smirked at his mate’s kind nature. yet, that thought just circled him back to olive. as he stood and began to pace the camp, he wondered how different clan life couldve been if olive hadn’t turned on them. hadn’t joined amberclan at all really. would he have kits by now? would patch and otterstripe and blackpatch still be here to this day, or would they all go in their own paths?

the tom sighed, looking to the entrance. he would never know, and it was all because of olive. the selfish shaman believed he was meant to take so many cats from amberclan, having already impacted the way the clan lived from the first murder. a growl escaped him for a moment, though he apologized to the empty air.

ferretfur scaled the slope, saying his goodbye to the guards. brambles combed his sides as he slipped through, absentmindedly heading to the river. that was where he felt safest, the riverbanks. soon enough, though, he was called back to the sight of otterstripe on the banks. he shied away, turning his attention to the forest.

there, he found a patrol rushing back into camp. ferretfur was interested, but his walk was sluggish. he couldn’t bring himself to a trot back to camp, his paws dragging through the dewy grass.

back at the camp, bird’s gaze and rivergum took the time to make mindless chatter. sootstar wanted her bulkiest warriors stationed at the entrances, and the two toms were some of the first candidates. “how are rattlekit and viperkit?” bird asked, hoping the two kits were not in too much of a spiral from having their mother gone. sootstar had excused herself from queen duties after olive’s exile, and she had announced her leave early this morning to visit the moonpool.

rivergum smiled at the mention of his two tomkits. “they’ve been well, egging me on to let them out of the nursery. demelza has recommended against it, but i’ve let them out a time or two just before dawn.” he answered honestly with a chuckle, gaze flitting to the nursery. bird nodded with a smile; the ginger tom had always wanted kits of his own, but he had yet to find the proper mate to settle down with.

the silent afternoon’s ambience was disrupted by smoke’s piercing yowl. “everybody, a fire has been spotted! please, head to the riverbanks as quickly as possible!” she slid into the clearing, scanning the cats that loitered outside of their dens. “help your elders and queens first! we’re going to meet up at the riverbanks!” she insisted, watching as cats dipped out of their dens with confused expressions. the black she-cat looked to her patrolmates; lionwatcher nodded curtly as she glanced towards her sister, ivoryfang. the two split up to hurry the warriors and apprentices out of their dens.

ivystripe and dovewatcher headed towards the nursery to coax out a mewling pair of kits. riverskip peeked her head out, hazelkit and duskkit standing beside her. “come on, you three. we’re going to see the river, yes!” ivystripe purred, her voice shaking as she looked around. she could not afford to risk the death of a queen; she could not live with the shame. hazelkit looked to dovewatcher, the hairless molly, and began to wail. duskkit soon joined in, but their sobs were quieted by their mother, riverskip.

“come on, you two. you might even be able to catch a fish! isn’t that-” she began, collecting the two small kits in her jaws. “- just exciting?” her words were muffled as she nodded to the two warriors. the queen and her kits were soon escorted out of camp, but the elders weren’t so easy.

flurryheart maneuvered herself into their den, calling their names. “shubunkin, falconwatcher. we’ve got little time now, we need to leave for the riverbanks. smoke’s rising has reported a fire- oh, come on now!” she informed them as she swept around to push them to their paws. she grunted as falconwatcher slumped back down. shubunkin, now rudely awakened, helped the young warrior wake up the tabby tom.

falconwatcher glared at the two before being informed of the circumstances. quickly, he shuffled to his paws and stuck to flurryheart’s side, acting as her guard. “no need to worry, we’ll get there.” he said smoothly, though the soft lashing of his tail showed his true emotions. the tom was known to put on a brave face, after all.
--------------------------------------------------------
the afternoon sun blanketed over sootstar’s shoulders, causing her to sigh from exhaustion. she was nearly home now, having gone to the moonpool for advice on olive. they spoke kindly but honestly; the sum was to keep on alert the next few moons. the black-furred molly hiked up the pace as the heat clawed at her dark fur.

as sootstar finally finished her trek through the plains, she looked towards her forest. she smiled at the thought of greeting her kits and mate, hearing the updates from ferretfur, and checking in on general clanlife. after the birth of her two kits, rattlekit and viperkit, sootstar seemed more alive. her resigned personality seemed to have been swept away by the two tomkits; she couldn’t help but beam at their accomplishments and bumble about them to any warrior willing to lend an ear.

the leader waded the shallow part of the river, the sound of stampeding paws catching her attention. her head shot up to see ferretfur and smoke’s rising hustling their fellow warriors to the riverbanks. startled, she splashed through the remaining width of the river and called ferretfur’s name. as the tom turned his head, smoke’s rising pivoted on her heel to meet her leader as well. “what’s happening? why are you all in such a rush?” she questioned, her concerning tone dominant in her words. watching the apprentices soar down the forest had grew a pit in her stomach, and she knew it couldn’t be good.

smoke’s rising spoke first, stepping in front of her deputy. “my patrol found a fire near the east river of camp, sootstar. we’ve evacuated the camp out of precaution. lionwatcher and ivoryfang reported back that they would be off to find the source and make sure everybody was accounted for.”

the black she-cat looked to the forest, watching as soft grey smoke billowed off of charred branches. “have they sent a call anytime soon?” she questioned, her ear flicking out of nervous habit. she didn’t want two of her first warriors to be found dead when the fire was all said and done. dawntuft would be in hysterics for sure, not even orchidstep would’ve calmed her sobs.

“not that we know of, no.” ferretfur commented, following his leader’s gaze. “should we to head out and find them?” he inquired, looking to smoke’s rising. the grey she-cat shook her head, but eventually turned to sootstar for her opinion.

sootstar shook her head. “no, it’s fine. if anything, i should be the one going. i’m not risking lives here; i’ve got at least, what, seven?” she mused awkwardly, peering over her warriors to find her mate and kits. “i-i’ll go check on rivergum and everybody before heading out. i’ll call once i find them, alright?” she reassured the two, brushing past them. her steady trot came to a sprint as she seemed to melt into rivergum’s fur. her kits mewled at his side, bumbling over to meet their mother’s soft black pelt.

smoke’s rising simply nodded affirmingly to her leader, but ferretfur looked at her with piqued interest. “what’re you showing off for? sootstar won’t notice this time, smoke.” the she-cat stared at him for a second, but didn’t answer immediately. she made sure to note sootstar’s leave into the forest before speaking.

“we all need a helping hand. taking roll is my good deed for today.” she said flatly, rising to her paws and padding towards the medicine cats. confused, ferretfur sprang up to follow after her. the familiar brush of his fur caused smoke to look back at him, shushing him for a moment as she finally reached the makeshift medicine cat’s den.

poppyleaf met the two with a soft mewed greeting. “everyone’s in good condition, the smoke inhalation is minimal, but we’ve the herbs if anyone has been feeling ill over it recently.” she reported, turning her head to watch as bumbletail hastily organized the herbs he could manage in all the bustle. rivergum was sat nearby, rattlekit and viperkit watching as the leaves and berries were sorted into neat groups. “anyway,” she said, looking back to smoke’s rising and ferretfur. “what did you two need?”

smoke’s rising seemed to be dominating the conversation this afternoon. “sootstar insisted she go off to find ivoryfang and lionwatcher. i’m a bit worried, as i’m sure ferretfur is as well,” she nodded to the deputy who sat beside her. “so i’d like to make sure you have an arrangement of herbs or a plan in mind if worst comes to worst.” her paws shifted, pads scraping against the hard soil.

poppyleaf nodded reassuringly, pointing her direction towards the herbs. “of course, smoke. i’ll tell bumbletail. will she be calling?” the tortoiseshell asked, drawing a large leaf from a nearby pile as she scanned for the appropriate herbs. smoke’s rising nodded, digging her fangs into her bottom lip. ferretfur bumped her for a moment, silently motioning how poppyleaf’s back was turned.

“yes,” the grey she-cat piped up. “we haven’t heard from lionwatcher or ivoryfang.. i hope sootstar has the mind to call; nonetheless, i wished her the best.” smoke’s rising added, but poppyleaf didn’t seem to notice. instead, the tortoiseshell had called for bumbletail’s attention towards the two of them.

the stocky tom turned slowly, greeting the cats with a half-hearted chirp. the news dimmed his mood, and he seemed perplexed by their arrival. “poppyleaf’s got the herbs for you, then?” he said hasitly, nodding poppyleaf towards the herbs once more. as the medicine cat turned away, bumbletail spoke quickly. “i suggest you keep an eye out on sootstar; we don’t know how bad this fire will get. its small now, sure, but i don’t want any of our cats getting caught in the brush. please, call for her soon.” smoke’s rising made a motion to speak, but the senior medicine cat had already busied himself in a conversation with rivergum.

ferretfur sighed, resigning himself to the edge of the forest. smoke’s rising considered following after him, but she decided against it. the deputy was under enough stress; surely, a moment of silence to himself may help.

the red tom’s gaze bore into the forest. sparks erupted onto open brush; it was then he decided to call. a throaty yowl escaped him, and then it was quiet again. he looked back to his clanmates, who had finally all gathered at the banks. he rose to his paws to join them again before he heard a pair of yelps.

ivoryfang and lionwatcher raced through the trees, their direction focused towards ferretfur. ivoryfang was the first to meet him, their pelts brushing as she nearly toppled over. as lionwatcher caught up, the two began to bumble similar stories. “olive,” lionwatcher stared her deputy down, motioning frantically to the forest. “he, i think he started the fire.”

ivoryfang shuffled to her paws and nodded in response to her sister. “we saw him, and sootstar,” she took a deep breath, her frame trembling. “he started threatening her, he,” the second molly realized her sister’s distress. lionwatcher brushed their muzzles together to comfort the she-cat before speaking for her.

“i-i swear, i saw shellskip. swanpaw. god, they’d have good reason to go after olive. please, we need a patrol!” the ginger she-cat demanded, pushing past her deputy and bounding down into the riverbanks.

ferretfur nudged ivoryfang towards the river. as they arrived, the deputy called for a patrol. rivergum and sunpeak were the first to offer their skills. dawntuft followed, as did plumheart and pearclaw. with his group in tow, the red tom shot into the forest.

…………………….

“olive, you know the consequences of returning,” the black molly snarled, walking towards the old shaman. olive cocked his head to meet her gaze before pivoting on his heel. the bicolor tom unsheathed his claws as the two paced towards each other.

sootstar did the same, motioning him towards the river. “you’ve no business here!” she snapped at him, charging forward. she knocked the tom to his side, pinning him to the ground with her paws near his exposed neck. she pressed a paw onto his chest, unsheathing her claws once more. as she kept him down, she let out a piercing yowl for her clanmates.

as he lay under sootstar, olive made note of her exposed belly. he kicked her up and off of him with the power in his hind legs. the black molly skidded back, which gave olive the opportunity to find a way to defend himself.

the black and white tom hurried towards the burning brush and carefully picked out an untouched stick. as it rested between his jaws, he found an open flare bursting nearby. a spur of the moment decision turned into olive bounding towards the black molly, a flaming stick in his possession.
………………………………..
“oh finally, a call!” ferretfur called out to his clanmates as they raced towards the source of the yowl. he managed to skip over the fallen brush, though some of the cats tripped and were last to arrive on the scene.

sootstar cried out in agony as the fire licked over her muzzle, burning her nose and dark fur. she blindly ran through the forest, using what remained of her senses to direct herself towards a river. olive dashed madly after her; ferretfur only caught his scent and his tail, but the tom was already following after the ongoing battle.

sunpeak and rivergum split up through the forest, planning to ambush olive at the river. ferretfur, on the other hand, was more concerned over looking after sootstar. a second yowl was soon quieted, which just heightened his anxiety.

olive toppled the black she-cat over, causing them to both fall against the jagged river rocks. a guttural scream escaped the molly every time she came back up for air. soon, though, her consciousness dipped in and out. olive growled his displeasure. “they weren’t up to his standards, sootstar!” he clenched his claws around her throat, holding her head under the river as the waves swept over them both. “they weren’t good enough; they had ill intentions!” with a final blow to the head, olive dropped sootstar’s limp body into the river.

sunpeak and rivergum met gazes through the trees as they snuck up on the bicolour shaman. with a curt nod, sunpeak launched himself forward first. he slammed against olive, throwing them both into the river. rivergum, though, was caught on the sight of his mate. he hurried over to her, gripping her scruff and pulling her up from the pebbled floor of the river.

ferretfur was last to arrive; he wasn’t sure what happened to the rest of his patrol, but sootstar was his priority right now. he dashed over to his leader, watching as she let out shallow breaths. rivergum’s gaze flitted up to his deputy. with a low sigh, he spoke. “get bumbletail.”

[new cats]

[ patrols ]
↳ hunt: orchidstep, dawntuft, dovewatcher, cicadaflutter, lionwatcher, olivebanch
↳ hunt: sunpeak, plumheart, brindleclaw, admonium, newtberry, cypress
↳ hunt: nettleflower, brookrunner, smoke's rising, boulderfoot, ivoryfang, ivystripe

↳ border: squirreltuft, bird's gaze, lion's fur, olivebranch, rhizome

↳ herbs: bumbletail & poppyleaf

[ training ]
↳ adanya, millie, beau, jasper, mintpaw
(swimming)

↳ rattlepaw, viperpaw, dipperpaw, cottonpaw, fawnpaw, juniperpaw, sagepaw, valerian
(swimming)

[ kitting ]

[ other ]

following cats go to phina's swiftclan: bird's gaze, lion's fur, pearclaw, plumheart
olive manages to get away and also finds himself in swiftclan. he looks for a new start, but is incredibly wary.

mousepaw and rabbitpaw attempt their final assessments. if passed, they will be named mousecurl and rabbitclaw respectively. (i moved them into the warriors for easy access but i havent sent them on any patrols etc)

sootstar loses two lives due to the injuries she sustains.

the clan abandons the territory due to the fire and traumatic experiences they have all endured. they will travel
for 3 posts before settling near an ocean and forest.

ferretfur goes to the moonpool and requests a queen.

[the clan consumes x5 small fish.]

[center]
          [size=85]leader
          sootstar | 59m | she-cat | x
          lives: ★★★★★

shaman:
          swan | 26m | tom | x

deputy:
          ferretfur | 49m | tom | x

medicine cat:
          bumbletail | 55m | tom | x
          poppyleaf | 24m | molly | x

⇁ patients

warriors:
          russetstrike | 66m | tom | x
          orchidstep | 51m | she-cat |x
          kumonryu | 49m | tom | x
          cicadaflutter | 53m | she-cat | x
          dawntuft | 56m | she-cat | x
          rivergum | 67m | tom | x
          goosecloud | 28m | tom | x
          boulderfoot | 28m | tom | x
          shellskip | 28m | tom | x
          squirreltuft | 48m | molly | x
          sunpeak | 51m | tom | x
          olivebranch |49m | tom | x
          rhizome | 64m | tom | x
          ivoryfang | 24m | molly | x
          lionwatcher | 24m | molly | x
          smoke's rising | 47m | molly | x
          bird's gaze | 68m | tom | x
          lion's fur | 44m | tom | x
          plumheart | 37m | tom | x
          pearclaw | 37m | molly | x

brookrunner | 22m | molly | x
          brindleclaw | 22m | tom | x
          nettleflower | 22m | molly | x
          starling | 35m | tom | x
          willowtail | 25m | molly | x
          admonium | 36m | tom | x
          ivystripe | 18m | molly | x
          dovewatcher | 20m | molly | x
          newtberry | 37m | trans-tom | x
          cypress | 49m | tom | x
          mousecurl | 15m | molly | x
          rabbitclaw | 13m | tom | x

intermediates:
          disabled warriors who cannot meet the daily quota
          of hunting and patrolling. instead, they learn about
          herbs, help kitting, and do other daily clan tasks.

mist | 28m | tom | x
          flurryheart | 18m | molly | x

apprentices:
          smallpaw | 10m | tom | x
          freya | 9m | molly | x
          jasper | 9m | tom | x
          beau | 9m | tom | x
          millie | 9m | molly | x
          adanya | 9m | molly | x
          mintpaw | 9m | tom | x
          rattlepaw | 8m | tom | left
          viperpaw | 8m | tom | right
          dipperpaw | 8m | molly | x / growth
          cottonpaw | 8m | molly | x / growth
          fawnpaw | 8m | molly | x / growth
          juniperpaw | 8m | tom | x
          sagepaw | 8m | tom | x
          valerian's leaf | 8m | tom | x

queens:
          riverskip | 29m | x

kits:

riverskip's litter

hazelkit | 4m | molly | x / growth
          duskkit | 4m | tom | x / growth

fostered kits:
          n/a

elders:
          falconwatcher | 99m | tom | x
          shubunkin | 89m | she-cat | x

medicine store
    borage leaves | produces milk, helps fever | x2
    catmint | greencough remedy | x5
    chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches, kitting | x1
    cobwebs | bandage | x1
    goldenrod | healing wounds | x1
    watermint | bellyache remedy | x2
    goatweed | eases anxiety, grief | x1
    lavender | fever and chill remedy | x1
    poppy seeds | eases pain, helps sleep, soothes shock | x3
    broom | poultice for broken limbs and wounds | x2
    tansy | cures coughs, wounds and poisons. | x2
    chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches | x1
    oak leaves | stops infection from setting in | x1
    thyme | calms anxiety, shock, stress | x2
    yarrow | extracts poison, causes vomitting | x2
    marigold | stops infection and bleeding | x0
    juniper berries | calms, soothes aches | x1
    comfrey | eases stiffness, broken joints | x2
    sweetsedge | eases infection | x3
    cob nuts | x1
    heather nectar | x2
    alder bark | x2
    dandelion | x1
    hawk/chickweed | x4
    mouse bile | x2
    blackberry | x1
    lambs ear | x1
    rush | x2
    parsley | x1
    garlic | x1
    nettle | x1
    chamomile | x1
    mallow | x1
    ragwort | x2
    rosemary | x1
    horsetail | x2
    bindweed | x1
    willow bark | x1
    burdock | x1
    daisy leaf | x1
    lovage | x1
    mint | x1
    oak leaf | x1
    foxglove seeds | x1
    juniper | x1
    elder leaf | x1
    raspberry leaf | x1
    dock | x1

fresh-kill pile:
    mouse | x21 | 1 servings
    vole | x17 | 1 servings
    squirrel | x19 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x22 |2 servings
    small fish | x18 x13 | 2 servings
    big fish | x6 | 3 servings

mentors:
    update soon dude

deceased cats:
    larkstream | greencough
    patch | greencough poisoned
    almondflower & unnamed kit | birthing complications
    otterstripe | drowned
    blackpatch | poisoned

family:
    orchidstep & father | goosecloud, boulderfoot, mist, shellskip
    dawntuft & father | poppypaw, ivoryfang, lionwatcher
    tigerspring & father | brookpaw, brindlepaw, sheeppaw
    peony & | cloudkit, snowkit, oakkit, crowkit, beetlekit
    owlbloom & lightningstripe | otterstripe, nettlepaw, mintkit
    cicadaflutter & ferretfur |
Last edited by faerie; on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chamrosh's replies 25/06

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:44 am

★★★★★

Weather - New-Leaf
Spring. Spring is well-underway now, with all the signs of
a good year to come showing through now. The weather has
long since warmed from the cold winter nights just a few
moons ago, into beautiful warm, sunny evenings, where a
cat will willingly stay out until the sun has long since started
its descent for the night.
And it's indeed profitable to. Prey animals have also noticed
the better weather, and their numbers have rocketed
upwards, providing lots of food for a clan of hungry cats!
Flood water has only built up further, as heavy rain in
higher places is carried down by now bursting streams, but
at least the abundant water should prevent droughts for
the next season!
Mother cats are all pleased at the warm evenings, and the
warmth should up their and their kits' survivals rates.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅★★★★★★

Goldclan★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅★★★★★★

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
25/06 or 06/25 or 25th June

ImageImageImage

Lope On

[[The Clan consumes a squirrel]]
[[Smokestar & Driftfeather go on a patrol]]
[[Smokestar goes hunting]]

[ While on patrol, Smokestar and Driftfeather encounter a kit! They seem to be very upset about something, so much so that their words of explanation are hard to make out through their tears ]
[ While hunting, Smokestar catches 1x Shrew ]

ImageImageImage

CosmoClan
~Glaceon~

[Magpietail, Amberowl, Badgerstrike, Fernshade, and Poppycloud go hunting]
[Wisteriawhisper, Dustfeather, Juniperberry, Goldenwhisker and Oliveshadow hunt]
[Sycamoreheart, Swiftsky, Birdlight, Aconite, Heatherclaw, and Flamewing patrol]
[Solarspark, Bramblingtuft, Herontalon, Stonestep, Blazeheart and Willowthroat patrol]

[Lilypad is given 1x Cobweb and 1x Poppyseed, as well as a moon's rest and lots of water]
[Joaquin is given 1x Lamb's Ear for strength, and is told to take it easy]
[Blacknose and Riverfrost are given 2x Cobweb as well as a lecture about controlling their confidence and a moon's rest]
[Lyrastar is given 1x Thyme after the attack]
[Solarspark, Featherrise and Leopardeyes herb-hunt.
Ebonypool and Owlwing look after Leopardeyes' kits while she is gone]
[Kitetalon is kitting! 1x Lamb's Ear was used. Emberblaze assists her.]
[Riverfrost and Speckledleaf try for kits!]

[Featherrise is assessed on her knowledge of herbs and healing! Her warrior assessment will happen next moon]
[Badgerstrike and Verglasrise train: Swimming]
[Poppycloud and Gorserise train: Fishing]
[Owlwing and Rushrise train: Fishing]
[Willowthroat and Grassrise train: Fishing]
[Acorntuft and Leafrise train: Swimming]
[Bearfoot and Mossrise train: Stealth]
[Lionscorch and Saffronrise train: Stealth]
[Hurricanegaze and Daisyrise train: Stealth]
[Arrowfang and Burnetrise train: Stealth]
[The clan consumes twelve servings]

[ While hunting, Magpietail, Amberowl, Badgerstrike, Fernstrike, and Poppycloud catch 1x Vole, 1x Wren, 1x Robin, 1x Squirrel, and 1x Rabbit ]
[ While hunting, Wisteriawhisper, Dustfeather, Juniperberry, Goldenwhisker, and Oliveshadow catch 2x Vole, 2x Wren, and 1x Robin ]
[ While on patrol, Sycamoreheart, Swiftsky, Birdlight, Aconite, Heatherclaw, and Flamewing encounter a kittypet ]
[ While on patrol, Solarspark, Bramblingtuft, Herontalon, Stonestep, Blazeheart, and Willowthroat encounter a flood spanning across a large section of the border! Luckily, it seems to be reasonably far from any major sources of prey, and the majority of the flooding is on the other side of the border so it's probably not anything too much to worry about ]

[ Lilypad, Blacknose, Riverfrost and Lyrastar are all looking substantially better after their moon of rest! ]
[ Joaquin has passed away from his injuries; he didn't last more than a few days from those injuries, much like the clan had predicted upon seeing the injury ]

[ Kitetalon gives birth to five (genetically female) healthy (genetically female) kits (genetically male)! The first two are genetically Bearfoot's, the last three are genetically Thunderbird's ]
[ Speckledleaf successfully becomes pregnant! Her kits are due in two moons'! ]

[ Featherrise successfully passes her First assessment! ]
[ Gorserise, Grassrise, and Rushrise successfully learn the Fishing skill! ]
[ Daisyrise, Mosssrise, and Saffronrise successfully learn the Stealth skill! Burnetrise is too excited about training to be subtle enough to learn about Stealth ]
[ Leafrise and Verglasrise successfully learn the Swimming skill! ]

ImageImageImage

GoldClan
Each life has it's value, and each is worth more than gold.

Dinolil1

Embergaze patrols for herbs.
Cannastar goes hunting.

[ While herb-hunting, Embergaze finds 1x Horsetail and 1x Cobweb ]
[ While hunting, Cannastar catches 1x Rat. A lone (and large!) scorpion scuttled out after he turned his back, sting only whiskers from where the tip of his nose had landed when pouncing on the rat... ]
[ Goldclan has 1 moon of fasting left ]

You only have 5 food items there? I'd suggest a 1 or 2 servings to counterbalance vulture?

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Chamrosh on Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me