Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:34 am

Number of Cats: 13
7 [Male] 6 [Female]

Blazestar had woken up with a thorn in his side. This wasn't his morning, his nightmares of his mother's death still were haunting him in his dreams. He couldn't sleep. However, he had to get on with his duties.
The leader looked across the camp at Vanillapaw and Bearpaw as they cuddled and shared tongues. 'She wants to be mature, but is still too young...' He thought with a roll of his eyes. Blazestar narrowed his eyes at Hurricanecry as she suspiciously trotted back into camp rather early. With a leap down from his rock, he stood very close to the she-cat. "What were you doing out?" He jabbed the question bluntly.
Hurricanecry jumped, her hair on end. However, she quickly composed herself. "Am I not allowed to leave camp?" She calmly stated, yet he could see the agitation as she flicked her tail.
He locked his eyes on her, staring the female down. "Vanillapaw, you and Hurricanecry are going on the border patrol with Flameskip." He stated, not breaking eye contact with Hurricanecry.
Vanillapaw opened her mouth wide as if to say something, but simply stood up. Her annoyance was seen by everyone, obviously disrespecting him. 'Learn your place for now, apprentice.' He scorned, yet kept that to himself. 'Keep a cool head...' He thought, attempting to calm down for now.
'Hunting patrol, hunting patrol...'

[ Flameskip, Hurricanecry, and Vanillapaw go on a border patrol ]
[ Blazestar, Rosepaw, Bearpaw, Patchfur, Hurricanecry, and Flintfang go hunting ]
[ Blackspot and Splatterpaw go herb hunting ]
[ Hurricanecry and Cypressfall mate ]
[ Vanillapaw, Bearpaw, and Rosepaw go training: Hunting ]
[ Waveclan eats three servings of mackerel ]

Leader:
        Blazestar | 28 | Male | X
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
        Flameskip | 27 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
        Blackspot | 25 | Male | X

Warriors:
        Patchfur | 27 | Female | X
        Flintfang | 27 | Male | X
        Dawnshore | 21 | Female | X
        Smallstorm | 19 | Male | X
        Hurricanecry | 20 | Female | x

Apprentices:
        Bearpaw | 12 | Male | X
        Rosepaw | 11 | Female | X
        Vanillapaw | 11 | Female | X
        Splatterpaw | 8 | Male | X
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
        Mouserunner | 31 | Female | X

Kits:
        Tigerkit | 4 | Female | X
        Silverkit | 4 | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Ocean
    East | Prairie | Clan Name | Username
    South | Oak Forest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Beach/Prairie | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint x 1
    Cobweb x 1
    Comfrey Root x 2
    Elder Leaves x 1
    Feverfew x 1
    Poppy Seeds x 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mackerel | x2 | 6 servings
    Smelt | x5 | 10 servings
    Minnow | x14 | 14 servings
    Vole | x4 | 8 servings
    Mouse | x7 | 7 servings
    Plover | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Patchfur | Bearpaw | 3 | Climbing, Fighting, Swimming
    Flintfang | Rosepaw | 4 | Climbing, Fighting, Advanced Fighting, Swimming
    Flameskip | Vanillapaw | 1 | Fighting
    Blazestar | Splatterpaw | 2 | Fighting, Swimming

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name + Name = Kit - Kit : Adoptive/Foster kit
    Mouserunner = Tigerkit - Silverkit : Splatterpaw
    Patchfur - Flameskip
    Flintfang - Blackspot
    Vanillapaw - Bearpaw
    Hurricanecry - Cypressfall
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ | mapleclan - post 15

Postby requiem, » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:03 pm

ImagexImagexxImage
number of cats: eighteen.
next moonpool visit: february 1st.

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

cinderpaw sighed and she crumbled onto the ground. vixenbelly had pushed her harder than ever before, wanting to evaluate her progress. after the apprentice has successfully beaten her mentor in a practice fight, the somali molly has smiled. you're ready. her mentor had gone to speak with foxstar as soon as she entered camp, soon followed by briarleap. the apprentices were ready to be become warriors. as cinderpaw's heartbeat was slowing, the hunting patrol returned from well, hunting. she immediately found the fluffy pelt of lionfrost, chatting and chuckling with her mother. the alarms going off in her head seemed to soften, shutting down one after the other. a tom who doveflight found so sweet couldn't be that bad, right? right? wrong. seeing her watching him, the ginger warrior padded towards the apprentice to sit down beside her. why hello, darling. blown away by my dazzling beauty, aren't you? cinderpaw had to hold back an amused snort. you mean your dirty pelt and muddied claws? yes, i had unfortunately noticed that. surprise flashed in the tom's eyes, but it was quickly replaced by amusement. be merciful, ma chérie, i have just returned from a perilous expedition out of this wild forest. call me that again and i'll break your fangs. yes, milady. bemused irritation made cinderpaw roll her eyes, earning a purr from lionfrost. one point for him.

all apprentices go training!
      frostnose and fogpaw go search for herbs!
      foxstar, amberpelt, whitesong, heronswoop, poppyflight, acornheart and heathertuft go hunting!
      doveflight, magpiefeather, cloverpatch and lionfrost patrol the borders!

the moon had been high up in the sky for only a few minutes when a figure, hidden in the shadows, crept out of the mapleclan camp. their steps were slow and silent. they checked that no one was following them before racing into the forest, never slowing their pace. they ran in a straight line, straight towards the nearest border. once near the invisible line that marked the end of mapleclan territory, the skid to a stop and waited. the wind gently shook the trees' leaves, making some snap and leave with the imperceptible force. the silent harmony that reigned was suddenly broken by a voice, arriving from the darkness. empty? the cat took only a second to reply, smiling upon hearing the code they'd been using for years. hearts and souls. a massive, bulky dark brown tabby with dark amber eyes left the shadows, fearlessly facing the figure. howl. it's been a while. we're not here to think about the past, clover. speak. the ginger cat was about to reply that the tom wasn't being funny, but decided against it. you shouldn't mess with howl. they only have two guards at night, and one at day. they aren't too much on their guard, the arrival of new cats softened them. the next moon or so would be perfect for the attack. they don't know their neighbours very well, so if we come from the south they'll blame forestclan. an ugly grin appeared on howl's lips. the expression didn't suit him at all. good, good. i recognize you right there. a few moons ago, the figure would've beamed at the compliment. now, they weren't too sure if that was a good thing or not. hm? what's wrong? the cat realized howl had noticed their confused frown and quickly regained their neutral composure, muttering a rapid nothing. the tabby's amber eyes intensely observed at the ginger cat before relaxing. they was no chance of them betraying him anyway. well, i hope your plan works, because this is your last chance to redeem yourself. dread filled the cat's body, who forced themselves to smile. hey, they don't call me clover for nothing.

cinderpaw, wolfpaw become warriors! (cindertooth, wolfcry)
      tigerfang will give birth in the next post.
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

leader:
      foxstar - 41 moons - ♂ -
      xxx★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

deputy:
      briarleap - 40 moons - ♀ -

medicine cat:
      frostnose - 42 moons - ♂ -

medicine cat apprentice:
      fogpaw - 13 moons - ♂ -

warriors:
      amberpelt - 74 moons - ♂ -
      whitesong - 42 moons - ♀ -
      vixenbelly - 41 moons - ♀ -
      heronswoop - 40 moons - ♂ -
      doveflight - 37 moons - ♀ -
      poppyflight - 36 moons - ♀ -
      magpiefeather - 25 moons - ♂ -
      cloverpatch - 20 moons - ♂ -
      acornheart - 20 moons - ♀ -
      heathertuft - 18 moons - ♀ -
      lionfrost - 16 moons - ♂ -

apprentices:
      wolfpaw - 13 moons - ♂ -
      cinderpaw - 13 moons - ♀ -

queens:
      tigerfang - 24 moons - ♀ - - due in one moon

kits:
      none at the moment

elders:
      none at the moment

deceased cats:
      sagepaw - 3 moons at death - ♂ - killed by littlestep -
      brightwhisker - 138 moons at death - ♀ - killed by littlestep -
      silverdash - 21 moons at death - ♂ - killed by acornpaw -
      hawkpaw - 8 moons at death - ♂ - killed by acornpaw -
      smokeleaf - 30 moons at death - ♂ - killed by littlestep -
      littlestep - 30 moons at death - ♀ - dark forest resident -

mates:
      foxstar + briarleap
      xxsagepaw, cloverpatch, acornheart
      unknown + vixenbelly
      xx↪ heathertuft, hawkpaw
      smokeleaf + doveflight
      xx↪ fogpaw, wolfpaw, cinderpaw
      allies:
      swallowclan | arya22
      sedgeclan | Enchanted.,
      drizzleclan | aura.

borders:
      north | the brook | colossalclan
      south | the clearing | forestclan
      west | maple tree forest | roseclan
      east | dense forest | caveclan

medicine store:
      alder bark | x1 | toothaches
      beech leaves | x1 | to carry herbs
      borage leaves | x1 | fevers, queen milk
      broom | x1 | broken legs, wounds
      burdock root | x1 | rat bites
      catchweed | x1 | poultices
      catmint | x1 | green/whitecough
      celandine | x1 | damaged eyes
      chervil | x1 | infections, kitting
      cobwebs | x1 | stops bleeding
      comfrey | x1 | broken bones
      dock | x1 | scratches, wounds
      marigold | x1 | stops bleeding
      sorrel | x1 | traveling herb
      wintergreen | x1 | wounds, poisons

fresh-kill pile:
      4 servings per post until 20 cats
      mouse | x1 | 1 serving
      squirrel | x3 | 2 servings
      stoat | x2 | 2 servings
      salmon | x1 | 2 servings
      hare | x3 | 3 servings
      sparrows | x0 | 3 servings

mentors:
      frostnose ➻ fogpaw
      xxone : hunting | two : battle
      xxthree : skill | four : skill

briarleap ➻ wolfpaw

vixenbelly ➻ cinderpaw
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cherryclan - [VII]

Postby maplefoxie » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:50 pm

ImageImageImage
||Number of Cats: 13||Herbs used: -||Servings needed: 3||Next Starclan visit: Due||
||Toms: 6||Molly: 7||

I'll write later

[New Cats||Lilacblossom||Advent: Rivergaze, Stonefrost]
[Apprenticeship||---]
[Training||Shadepaw and Morningpaw have a training session with their mentors, Rosetail and Shadowclaw]
[Patrol||North Border||Lilystar, Acorntail, Falconchaser]
[Hunting||South Border||Wildfang,]
[Herbs||Violetdawn goes herb hunting]
[Cats in camp||Blizzardstorm]
[Prey||The clan consumes 1 Bird]

Leader:
          Lilystar | 33 moons | Molly |

Deputy:
          Wildfang | 29 moons | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Violetdawn | 31 moons | Molly |

Warriors:
          Acorntail | 21 moons | Molly |
          Shadowclaw | 36 moons | Tom |
          Rosetail | 29 moons | Molly ||
          Falconchaser | 16 moons | Tom |
          Blizzardstorm | 28 moons | Tom |
          Lilacblossom | 25 moons | Molly |
          Rivergaze | 14 moons | Molly |
          Stonefrost | 29 moons | Tom |

Apprentices:
          Morningpaw | 9 moons | Molly |
          Shadepaw | 8 moons | Tom |

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Oakclan | \Luna/
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Oakclan | \Luna/
    North-East | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South-East | Soulclan | Krazykitty00
    South | Clan Name | Username
    South-West | Clan Name | Username
    West | Coniferclan | Kacchan
    North-West | Clan Name | Username

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x5 | 1 serving
    Mice | x5 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Total | x13 | 27 servings

Mentors:
    Shadowclaw | Morningpaw | I | Battle
    Rosetail | Shadepaw | 0 | --

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Medicine Store
Cobwebs | Stops bleeding | x2
Feverfew | Cools down body temperatures for cats who have fevers or chills | x1
Goldenrod | Applied to wounds | x1
Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches. Helps with troubles breathing | x1
Poppy Seeds | Soothes shock, distress, and eases pain | x1
Lavender | Cures fevers | x1
Yarrow | Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit | x1
Catmint | Remedy for greencough | x1
Last edited by maplefoxie on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╒════════════════════════════╕

"being awfully loud
for an introvert"
Hi I'm Maple!

future ❆ links

╘════════════════════════════╛

maplefoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

nixie's replies no.37

Postby ashton. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:33 pm

weather: new-leaf.
      front page wrote:During newleaf, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or kits dying during birth will go down dramatically. There is also a higher chance of catching more prey than usual. The chances of catching greencough, whitecough and kittencough will go down. With all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. There will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. The odds of finding new cats is very high.

ellipsism. wrote:

so sorry for no post !! i'm really busy and i just wanted to get this up real quick. i'll have something next time !

[ Briarstar patrols
Gladeheart hunts ]

Dinolil1 wrote:
MoorClan

The stares weren't new, the whispers weren't new, nothing was new for Goosepaw as she sat in the middle of the apprentice's den, being gawked at by her fellow den-mates. ''Nice to meet you.'' She whispered, ducking her head shyly and forcing herself to meet their stares, only to find they looked away whenever her green eyes found them. Even that nice tom that'd greeted her and caught a mouse for her when they'd first found her, huddling away in a thorn bush. ''I'm Goosepaw, as you know.'' She forced a smile onto her face, a fake one of course, but a civil smile nevertheless. They didn't return any such civilities, especially that mean tabby molly in the corner, at least her brother's were nicer with one shy and the other blind.

The fluffy brown tom smiled at her, not meeting her eyes but smiling at her; a vast improvement in Goosepaw's opinion and went on to introduce himself as Beechpaw and his siblings as Elmpaw and Hazelpaw. ''Your mentor is Dawnpool?'' He murmured, curling his tail over his paws. ''You're lucky! She's really beautiful.'' Beechpaw ignored his sister's scoff of contempt. ''Wonder why Fritillarystar made her mentor you though?'' He tilted his head inquiringly, watching the ugly cat squirm before him until eventually someone spoke.

''It's because she's blind.'' Elmpaw muttered, smirking slightly. ''Only a blind cat could stand such a disgusting creature.'' Such foulness caused gasps to spill out of young mouths and Goosepaw found herself surprised; she'd thought Elmpaw had always been like this and was somewhat disheartened to realize that it was because of her that another became a bully. Maybe that'd happened to Rook, she'd seen her brother talk quite lovingly towards his friends and the realization, although she should've realized it a long time ago, stung quite bitterly. ''That's rude, Elmpaw.'' scolded the tom that'd found her. ''She's...she has nice eyes.'' The tom reasoned, forcing himself to look at her. ''And she's nice; I'm Sparrowpaw.'' He introduced himself, smiling back at her.

Goosepaw was grateful for his polite mannerisms and dipped her head respectfully. He responded with an inquiry of how she got to the state that she'd been in, starving with ribs poking through her wiry fur and so desperate that she'd been nibbling on a beetle for nourishment. ''I left my group, my brother went after me.'' Goosepaw smiled painfully, trying to reassure them that the betrayal didn't sting like an angry thistle. ''He tried to murder me, but he didn't have the guts and just told me to run away.'' Goosepaw motioned to the musty earth below her paws. ''So here I am.'' She grinned cheerfully, as if she'd not just told a tragedy but a joke.

''That's horrible.'' Sparrowpaw whispered, suddenly looking guiltily at the others. ''I didn't realize someone would be so hateful that they would...do that.'' The young tom touched his nose to her shoulder as a means of comfort. ''Don't worry, you're safe in MoorClan now! Murderers are punished accordingly and besides, I'll keep an eye out for you.'' Sparrowpaw offered, to Goosepaw's glee. ''Thanks, Sparrowpaw.'' She replied, touching her nose to his shoulder in reply. ''That means a lot to me.''

Fogwhisker wailed in agony, laying on the ground and her belly heaving with the bodies of impatient kittens. ''Breathe, Fogwhisker, breathe.'' Smallwhisker murmured, gently prodding her body with a tiny paw. ''I'm here.'' The tortoiseshell murmured, picking up a spindly twig, pocked with the bite mark of the only other molly to have given birth in MoorClan; Oakfeather. ''Just bite on this, it'll help me concentrate.'' The healer gingerly placed the twig in the silver cat's maw, and had just been about to reach for some juniper when suddenly a loud tabby bounded past her and started fussing over Fogwhisker.

''It's fine, dear.'' Trouttail looked up at Smallwhisker. ''I can handle this, I've handle stuff like this before.'' The tabby appeared to be trying to shoo Smallwhisker out of the nursery, much to the young molly's indignation. ''I'm healer of MoorClan! I have a right to help her.'' The dark cat reprimanded, crouching beside Fogwhisker and trying to focus on soothing her raggedy breathing rather than the loud nuisance next to her. A paw pushed at her and suddenly it was Trouttail trying to feed her the juniper! ''You're too young, Smallwhisker, let me handle this!''

''I've trained for moons, I can do this'' Smallwhisker insisted.

Trouttail shook her head. ''I don't think so, dear.''

Through gritted teeth, Smallwhisker hissed loudly at her. ''Don't call me dear, Trouttail! I can do this.''

''Calm down! Let me do this!'' The tabby swatted lightly at Smallwhisker, ignoring an evidently distressed Fogwhisker that lay wheezing at her paws. ''No! I can do this!'' Smallwhisker growled, fur prickling. ''Just let me, Trouttail.'' She pleaded, turning to the queen that lay still shivering. ''No, you're too young.'' Trouttail replied softly, turning back to the queen only spot what she saw.

Smokeheart laying at her side, feeding her the juniper berries and doting on his friend.

Fogwhisker is kitting! The father is: X

fogwhisker gave birth to 1 2 3 kits! sadly, one was stillborn.

b u n n y h o p wrote:

Will add story later!

[ Viperstar asks for a medicine cat ]
[ Viperstar and Thorntooth patrol the borders ]
[ Lilysong and Nightprowl hunt ]
[ One mouse is consumed ]

ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullclan - [23]

Postby Heda » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:37 am

Number of Cats: 32 | ♂: 17 | ♀: 15
Next Moonpool Visit: when

────────────────────────────────────────
(one moon ago)
Gingertwist grinned at Soulstar as they sat in the camp, Soulstar was looking quite rough, he had scars and was missing an eye but it was definitely his brother. "So Nightstone is here..." Gingertwist spoke slowly, watching his brother close to see if there was any reaction. Soulstar nodded, looking out down at the camp from where they say by his den. "Yes, she has two kits now." Gingertwist looked at him in surprise. "Kits? Wow, that is certainly something I never saw her doing." Soulstar scoffed a bit. "She's like competing with me,kits, a mate, killing me or whatever her goal is." His voice was filled with harsh hostility and Gingertwist's ears flattened on his head. "I think you may be over reacting-" Soulstar interrupted him. "No I am not, she is a parasite, she feeds and feeds and feeds off your pain and misery and just doesn't stop!" Gingertwist was silent for a long moment as he looked at his brother. "She means nothing from it, she is just bothersome, you have learned to brush it off you can do it again." Soulstar looked at his tabby brother, and shook his head before looking at his paws. "No, she means plenty from it. I am pretty sure she poisoned me Gingertwist, what happens if she poisons Basileyes or the kits, or you and your mate and kits! She's just going to teach her kits to be as horrible as herself, they will all be just like her." Gingertwist frowned and looked into the clearing, the words from Soulstar's mouth was understandable but Gingertwist was worried on if Soulstar had a solution. "Well I am here now, I will help you keep an eye on her, keep calm. It will be fine."

(Now)

"You were trained by Soulstar! and you never brag about it? Why haven't you told me?" Eelswoop sighed and rolled her eyes a bit but a small smile reached her lips. Pricklejay looked at the two she-cats with some surprise. "Wait you were trained by Soulstar? Well that must of been intimidating." Eelwoop watched Flintscreech he was ahead of them, paying far more attention then either of them were. "Yes I was and no he wasn't. He was a great mentor, that and times have changed he has grown more serious. Which isn't a bad thing, most leaders should be I suppose." Blizzardstrike nodded and smirked a bit at Pricklejay who seemed to be thinking about it, he then spoke. "Why doesn't he mentor anymore?" Eelswoop shrugged a bit and this time Blizzardstrike answered. "Well most leaders don't even take apprentices, they are busy you know."
The patrol kept on and has a light rain began to fall Blizzardstrike groaned. She hated the rain especially on a patrol, it made everything so much more difficult. The river was also over flooding with all the melting snow as well, so fishing was out of the option until the river became a safer spot.

----

Ivythistle huffed as the walked through the soggy grass that was near the pine border. "You are almost 20 moons of age Beetlepaw you will be becoming a medicine cat next moon." Beetlepaw looked at Ivythistle with a disgruntled look on his face. "I am not ready at all! I failed to save Soulstar, he lost a life because of me! If I can't save the leader who has multiple lives how can I save a cat in the clan who only has one?" Ivythistle rolled her eyes as they walked through the rain, the small older she-cat was obviously quite annoyed with Beetlepaw and his delaying in his medicine-cat ceremony. "No, nothing would of saved Soulstar, and i deemed you ready months ago Beetlepaw and I allowed you to keep being my apprentice but now it has been too long and you are ready, you are doing everything a medicine cat is suppose to so why not be one?" He had nothing to snap back for that one so he didn't bother replying and kept his mouth shut.

----

Kestrelpaw sat very stiffly next to his sister who was much more relaxed, he couldn't believe today was the day, they were becoming warriors. He was nervous to stay at Carcass Alley tonight but also extremely excited. The clan was starting to gather and for the first time in awhile their parents were sitting beside each other with smiles on their muzzles. Not long after Soulstar approached at the ledge of the ledge, they set on a ledge that was shorter then the one that Soulstar resided, they had to look up to see him. He looked so much larger. "So today is a day of great celebration, we are happy to be welcoming two new warriors into our clan. Emberslash you have taught Kestrelpaw everything you know and have past on your skills to him. Kestrelpaw has chosen the companion skull of a kestrel funny enough." Soulstar smirked and some of the clan giggled at this, Kestrelpaw smiled proudly though and as Soulstar turned to him he became more serious. "Kestrelpaw, you have learned all that you know from Emberslash, you are ready to take a big step in your life. You are no longer Kestralpaw but Kestrelflight because of your agility and swiftness when it comes to battle and hunting." The clan gave three cheers before hushing as Soulstar looked at Rainpaw. "Aspenswirl you have taught Rainpaw everything you know and have past on your skills to her. Rainpaw has chosen the companion skull of a snake. Rainpaw, you have learned all that you know from Aspenswirl, you are ready to take a big step in your life. You are no longer Rainpaw but now Rainseeker, you a observant and vibrant." The clan gave three loud cheers and Soulstar smiled and looked at the clan. "They will walk to Carcass Alley and spend their night there, Kestrelflight and Rainseeker be on gaurd, be safe. Not only is Starclan with you but so is your clan."

The entire clan started cheering and as Kestrelflight and Rainseeker started to walk out of camp. The clan started to sing;
"This will never end 'cause I want more
More, give me more
Give me more
This will never end 'cause I want more
More, give me more
Give me more
If I had a heart I could love you
If I had a voice I would sing
After the night when I wake up
I'll see what tomorrow brings
Ah ah, ah ah
Ah ah, ah ah
Ah ah, ah ah
If I had a voice, I would sing
More, give me more, give me more
Crushed and filled with all I found
Underneath and inside Just to come around
Ah ah, ah ah
Ah ah, ah ah
Ah ah, ah ah
If I had a voice, I would sing."

The clan sang until the two cat were out of site.

[A serving of trout and Snake were eaten]
[Patrol; Eelswoop, Blizzardstrike, Flintscreech, Pricklejay
[Hunt; Cedarmouse, Morningfall, Quailfur, Aspenswirl (no fish, river is too risky.)]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
[Kestralpaw and Rainpaw are becoming warriors; Kestrelflight & Rainseeker]
────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
      Soulstar | 47 | Tom |
      Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆

Deputy:
      Troutleap | 41 | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
      Ivythistle | 62 | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      Beetlepaw | 18 | Tom |

Warriors:
      Runningsong | 38 | Molly |
      Copperflame | 35 | Tom |
      Quailfur | 46 | Molly |
      Aspenswirl | 53 | Tom |
      Cedarmouse | 59 | Tom |
      Emberslash | 36 | Molly |
      Eelswoop | 24 | Molly |
      Basileyes | 36 | Molly |
      Flintscreech | 39 | Tom |
      Nightstone | 40 | Molly |
      Burntpath | 39 | Tom |
      Boneleaf | 32 | Molly |
      Blizzardstrike | 16 | Molly |
      Pricklejay | 18 | Tom |
      Morningfall | 55 | Molly |
      Gingertwist | 40 | Tom |

Apprentices:
      Kestrelpaw | 12 | Tom |
      Rainpaw | 12 | Molly |
      name | age | gender | [url=link]₪[/url]

Queens:
      Riverheart | 42 | Molly |
      (1) Webbfoot | 34 | Molly |

Kits:
      Juniperkit | 2 | Molly |
      Harekit | 2 | Tom |
      Pikekit | 2 | Tom |
      Rushkit | 2 | Tom |
      Scorchkit | 1 | Tom |
      Heronkit | 1 | Tom |
      Viperkit | 0 | Molly |
      Crookedkit | 0 | Tom |

Elders:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]₪[/url]
      name | age | gender |[url=link]₪[/url]
Ally Clans:
Coastclan | cosmos
Blazeclan | shimmerstream

Enemy Clans
Thicketclan | emberwisp

Border Clans
Northern Forest | open
Western River | Blazeclan
Eastern Mountains | Echoclan
Southern Mountains | Jinxclan

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x2 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Burdock Root | x3 |
This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially g
ood for rat bites.
Catmint | x5 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Chervile Root | x3 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X2 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x2 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Elder Leaves | x2 |
This herb can be used to help treat sprains.
Lavender | x2 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x2 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x3 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Oak Leaves | x3 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x3 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x3 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x2 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x3 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x3 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x3 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout | x3 | 4 servings
Salmon | x4 | 4 servings
Frog | x0 | 1 servings
Snake | x3 | 2 servings
Vole | x3 | 1 servings
Pheasant | x3 | 3 servings
Total | 16 | 46 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Fishing, Combat
Common Skills: Speed, Stealth, Swimming
Rare Skills: Climbing, intensive tracking

Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *
Emberslash | Kestralpaw | ₪ | ₪ | ₪ | ₪
Aspenswirl | Rainpaw | ₪ | ₪ | ₪ | ₪

Families:
💔 Troutleap + Runningsong = Rainpaw, Kestralpaw
Emberslash, Basileyes
Nightsone, Soulstar, Gingersnap
Flintscreech, Burntpath
Nightstone + Burntpath = Viperkit, Crookedkit
♡ Gingersnap + Webbfoot = ?
♡ Copperflame + Boneleaf = Juniperkit, Harekit
Riverheart + ?? = Pikekit, Rushkit
♡ Soulstar + Basileyes = Scorchkit, Heronkit

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
Last edited by Heda on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 003 ] - petalclan

Postby ellipsism. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:49 am

Number of Cats: 3
♂: 2 : 1

rip inspiration, will edit later !

[ Briarstar requests a deputy at the Moonpool
Gladeheart hunts
Pinestep searches for herbs ]

Leader:
          Briarstar | 22 moons | ♀ |

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Pinestep | 30 moons |♂ |

Guardians:
          Gladeheart | 25 moons | ♂ |

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving ea.
    Frog | x0 | 1 serving ea.
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings ea.
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings ea.
    Big fish | x1 | 3 servings ea.
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings ea.

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
ellipsism.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

heatherclan

Postby starshine, » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:55 pm

━━━━━
heatherclan ....

leader doestar - she-cat -
31 moons → cream she-cat with
brown face and paws
★★★★★★★★★

deputy none

medicine cat none

medicine cat app. none

warriors none

apprentices none

queens none

kits none

elders none

━━━━━
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

━━━━━━━┓
days until next
request
number of cats 1
she-cat | 0 toms
number of servings 2
┗━━━━━━━

statistics

fresh kill
    mouse | 0 | 0 servings
    rabbit | 0 | 0 servings
    shrew | 0 | 0 servings
    stoat | 0 | 0 servings
    trout | 0 | 0 servings
    minnow | 0 | 0 servings

deceased cats
    none

herbs

none

family
    none
    xxxx

mentors

none

borders
    n. open s. open e. open
    w. open

allies
    none
    enemies
    none
xxxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
doestar padded her way through the brambles and bushes, and into the newly built camp, built with her own two paws and teeth. doestar spent man
y days getting enough brambles, twigs, leaves, rocks and whatever she could find to build the new camp, and it took her even longer to put it togeth
er. although she would've loved help, starclan sent her enough strength and stamina to be able to do it in time. and now she ventured to the moon
pool to request a medicine cat, then she would go on patrol.

doestar goes to the moonpool to request a medicine cat
after she returns doestar goes on a border patrol

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:09 pm

Weather:
Greenleaf- The air has started to heat up and the flood waters had receded back to a level safe for young cats to go near again. Kittings are still easier than they would be during leaf-fall and leafbare but they won't be as easy as they were during newleaf.
Twolegs and their dogs have been sighted less frequently now that we are further into Greenleaf. The rogue groups however are now pushing on Clan borders more.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] |
[ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ] | [ Jinxclan ] | [ Groveclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ]
[ Sparrowclan ] | [ Cascadeclan ] | [ Bloodclan ] | [ Drizzleclan ] | [ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ] | [ Horizonclan ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

aura. wrote:
the fox didn't dare to come back, that much frecklestar knew. as she opened her eyes,
she acknowledged the fact that she was no longer near the roaring ocean waves or calm
breeze. it was eerily quiet- but still, frecklestar could sense that she was not alone. she
glanced down at her figure, a misty emblem of hope and a fear sparkling with the slightest
tint of an autumn night's star. "you have no need to feel fear, you are among
ancestors here."
a soft, melodic voice tickled frecklestar's sensitive ear fluff and shatt
ered the silence. the tortoiseshell couldonly stare, her mouth ajar, as the nearly faded starclan
warrior approached her with as much grace as a full grown deer. "do you remember me,
my granddaughter? or were you too young? a tiny child you were, but i could see the hope of an
entire clan in your eyes."
the pale she-cat's eyes turned gray as though she was struggling
to remember something important. the starclan warrior's eyes then hardened, and she gazed fier
cely at frecklestar. "you have lost your first life. worst things are to come to drizzl
eclan, and you must hold fast. you will watch many die by your own fault, and you will watch too
many of suffer beyond your control. remember, my dearest granddaughter: darkness will herald
darkness, until even the smallest beacon of light is drowned out by ebony's last star."

frecklestar was whisked back to the present tense and blood tinged her nose. though her chest
fur was still awash with crimson, she was no longer in pain or hurting. starclan had healed her
injuries and sent her back. as she gazed hopelessly at her crumbled kit, she found herself curs
ing her ancestors. why did you not heal my poor, innocent buntingkit? her wails of grief
brought sorrelberry and sweetbriar to her aid. frecklestar could only glance helplessly as they
wrapped her daughter in cobwebs. acciapaw did his best to comfort the grieving leader, but the
tom-cat did not understand motherhood or the guilt she was feeling. he could only give her
thyme, and wait for the herbs to calm her anxieties and shock. the leader seemed impossibly frail
and unlike herself- if a twig landed on her back, it might cause her to crumple. and still, she had
not once thought of the prophecy her grandmother so desperately urged her to remember.

[center]↪ hoppaw, hemlockpaw, hurricanepaw, and fritillarypaw go training. {stealth}
↪ cormorantcry, orcaspirit, maplestep, mynawatcher, fritillarypaw, and
hemlockpaw go patrolling.
↪ a fox injures buntingkit and splits her ear in half. she is renamed splitkit.
frecklestar loses a life protecting her kit.
↪ cypressfall, elkleap, camberflight, hurricanepaw, and hoppaw go hunting.
↪ camberflight and sootshade try for kits.
↪ maplestep and frostedsky try for kits.
↪ cormorantcry and eclispefur try for kits.
↪ alpinestar and betonyblossom try for kits.
↪ swanheart and alpinestar try for kits.
↪ skydance and smallheart try for kits.
↪ turtlefur {renamed to mottledbranch} has returned to drizzleclan.
↪ the clan consumes 5 servings. {x1 crab, x1 salmon}

[ Hoppaw, Hemlockpaw, Hurricanepaw and Fritillarypaw learned the Stealth skill while training ]
[ Cormorantcry, Orcaspirit, Maplestep, Mynawatcher, Fritillarypaw and Hemlockpaw found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Cypressfall, Elkleap, Camberflight, Hurricanepaw and Hoppaw caught two squirrels while hunting ]
[ Camberflight is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Maplestep is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Cormorantcry is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Betonyblossom is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Swanheart is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Mottledbranch is welcomed warmly back into Drizzleclan ]

solidified. wrote:
Sunstar welcomes Brookmoss, her new deputy. She shows him the hardly formed camp, then explains Clan life to him. "More importantly, we should hunt if we want to have any chance of attracting new cats, and if we want to live!" She chuckled nervously,
glancing over at Brookmoss to make sure he was listening. "Well then, let's get to it." She strode out of camp to hunt, Brookmoss trailing behind her more slowly as he took in the forest.

[Sunstar and Brookmoss go hunting]

[ Sunstar and Brookmoss caught two rabbits while hunting ]
[ Please fill your fresh-kill section with what prey can be found in Horizonclan's territory ]

lame loser. wrote:
Blazestar had woken up with a thorn in his side. This wasn't his morning, his nightmares of his mother's death still were haunting him in his dreams. He couldn't sleep. However, he had to get on with his duties.
The leader looked across the camp at Vanillapaw and Bearpaw as they cuddled and shared tongues. 'She wants to be mature, but is still too young...' He thought with a roll of his eyes. Blazestar narrowed his eyes at Hurricanecry as she suspiciously trotted back into camp rather early. With a leap down from his rock, he stood very close to the she-cat. "What were you doing out?" He jabbed the question bluntly.
Hurricanecry jumped, her hair on end. However, she quickly composed herself. "Am I not allowed to leave camp?" She calmly stated, yet he could see the agitation as she flicked her tail.
He locked his eyes on her, staring the female down. "Vanillapaw, you and Hurricanecry are going on the border patrol with Flameskip." He stated, not breaking eye contact with Hurricanecry.
Vanillapaw opened her mouth wide as if to say something, but simply stood up. Her annoyance was seen by everyone, obviously disrespecting him. 'Learn your place for now, apprentice.' He scorned, yet kept that to himself. 'Keep a cool head...' He thought, attempting to calm down for now.
'Hunting patrol, hunting patrol...'

[ Flameskip, Hurricanecry, and Vanillapaw go on a border patrol ]
[ Blazestar, Rosepaw, Bearpaw, Patchfur, Hurricanecry, and Flintfang go hunting ]
[ Blackspot and Splatterpaw go herb hunting ]
[ Hurricanecry and Cypressfall mate ]
[ Vanillapaw, Bearpaw, and Rosepaw go training: Hunting ]
[ Waveclan eats three servings of mackerel ]
[/color]

[ Flameskip, Hurricanecry and Vanillapaw found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Blazestar, Rosepaw, Bearpaw, Patchfur, Hurricanecry and Flintfang caught three plovers while hunting ]
[ Blackspot and Splatterpaw gathered rosemary and sage while herb hunting ]
[ Hurricanecry is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Vanillapaw, Bearpaw and Rosepaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]

snowbelle. wrote:
cinderpaw sighed and she crumbled onto the ground. vixenbelly had pushed her harder than ever before, wanting to evaluate her progress. after the apprentice has successfully beaten her mentor in a practice fight, the somali molly has smiled. you're ready. her mentor had gone to speak with foxstar as soon as she entered camp, soon followed by briarleap. the apprentices were ready to be become warriors. as cinderpaw's heartbeat was slowing, the hunting patrol returned from well, hunting. she immediately found the fluffy pelt of lionfrost, chatting and chuckling with her mother. the alarms going off in her head seemed to soften, shutting down one after the other. a tom who doveflight found so sweet couldn't be that bad, right? right? wrong. seeing her watching him, the ginger warrior padded towards the apprentice to sit down beside her. why hello, darling. blown away by my dazzling beauty, aren't you? cinderpaw had to hold back an amused snort. you mean your dirty pelt and muddied claws? yes, i had unfortunately noticed that. surprise flashed in the tom's eyes, but it was quickly replaced by amusement. be merciful, ma chérie, i have just returned from a perilous expedition out of this wild forest. call me that again and i'll break your fangs. yes, milady. bemused irritation made cinderpaw roll her eyes, earning a purr from lionfrost. one point for him.

all apprentices go training!
frostnose and fogpaw go search for herbs!
foxstar, amberpelt, whitesong, heronswoop, poppyflight, acornheart and heathertuft go hunting!
doveflight, magpiefeather, cloverpatch and lionfrost patrol the borders!

the moon had been high up in the sky for only a few minutes when a figure, hidden in the shadows, crept out of the mapleclan camp. their steps were slow and silent. they checked that no one was following them before racing into the forest, never slowing their pace. they ran in a straight line, straight towards the nearest border. once near the invisible line that marked the end of mapleclan territory, the skid to a stop and waited. the wind gently shook the trees' leaves, making some snap and leave with the imperceptible force. the silent harmony that reigned was suddenly broken by a voice, arriving from the darkness. empty? the cat took only a second to reply, smiling upon hearing the code they'd been using for years. hearts and souls. a massive, bulky dark brown tabby with dark amber eyes left the shadows, fearlessly facing the figure. howl. it's been a while. we're not here to think about the past, clover. speak. the ginger cat was about to reply that the tom wasn't being funny, but decided against it. you shouldn't mess with howl. they only have two guards at night, and one at day. they aren't too much on their guard, the arrival of new cats softened them. the next moon or so would be perfect for the attack. they don't know their neighbours very well, so if we come from the south they'll blame forestclan. an ugly grin appeared on howl's lips. the expression didn't suit him at all. good, good. i recognize you right there. a few moons ago, the figure would've beamed at the compliment. now, they weren't too sure if that was a good thing or not. hm? what's wrong? the cat realized howl had noticed their confused frown and quickly regained their neutral composure, muttering a rapid nothing. the tabby's amber eyes intensely observed at the ginger cat before relaxing. they was no chance of them betraying him anyway. well, i hope your plan works, because this is your last chance to redeem yourself. dread filled the cat's body, who forced themselves to smile. hey, they don't call me clover for nothing.

cinderpaw, wolfpaw become warriors! (cindertooth, wolfcry)
tigerfang will give birth in the next post.

[ Fogpaw, Cinderpaw and Wolfpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Frostnose and Fogpaw gathered rosemary and sage while herb hunting ]
[ Foxstar, Amberpelt, Whitesong, Heronswoop, Poppyflight, Acornheart and Feathertuft caught two sparrows and a mouse while hunting ]
[ Doveflight, Magpiefeather, Cloverpatch and Lionfrost found an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Cinderpaw and Wolfpaw are warriors: Cindertooth and Wolfcry! ]

Heda wrote:
(one moon ago)
Gingersnap grinned at Soulstar as they sat in the camp, Soulstar was looking quite rough, he had scars and was missing an eye but it was definitely his brother. "So Nightstone is here..." Gingersnap spoke slowly, watching his brother close to see if there was any reaction. Soulstar nodded, looking out down at the camp from where they say by his den. "Yes, she has two kits now." Gingersnap looked at him in surprise. "Kits? Wow, that is certainly something I never saw her doing." Soulstar scoffed a bit. "She's like competing with me,kits, a mate, killing me or whatever he goal is." His voice was filled with harsh hostility and Gingersnap's ears flattened on his head. "I think you may be over reacting-" Soulstar interrupted him. "No I am not, she is a parasite, she feeds and feeds and feeds off your pain and misery and just doesn't stop!" Gingersnap was silent for a long moment as he looked at his brother. "She means nothing from it, she is just bothersome, you have learned to brush it off you can do it again." Soulstar looked at his tabby brother, and shook his head before looking at his paws. "No, she means plenty from it. I am pretty sure she poisoned me Gingersnap, what happens if she poisons Basileyes or the kits, or you and your mate and kits! She's just going to teach her kits to be as horrible as herself, they will all be just like her." Gingersnap frowned and looked into the clearing, the words from Soulstar's mouth was understandable but Gingersnap was worried on if Soulstar had a solution. "Well I am here now, I will help you keep an eye on her, keep calm. It will be fine."

(Now)

"You were trained by Soulstar! and you never brag about it? Why haven't you told me?" Eelswoop sighed and rolled her eyes a bit but a small smile reached her lips. Pricklejay looked at the two she-cats with some surprise. "Wait you were trained by Soulstar? Well that must of been intimidating." Eelwoop watched Flintscreech he was ahead of them, paying far more attention then either of them were. "Yes I was and no he wasn't. He was a great mentor, that and times have changed he has grown more serious. Which isn't a bad thing, most leaders should be I suppose." Blizzardstrike nodded and smirked a bit at Pricklejay who seemed to be thinking about it, he then spoke. "Why doesn't he mentor anymore?" Eelswoop shrugged a bit and this time Blizzardstrike answered. "Well most leaders don't even take apprentices, they are busy you know."
The patrol kept on and has a light rain began to fall Blizzardstrike groaned. She hated the rain especially on a patrol, it made everything so much more difficult. The river was also over flooding with all the melting snow as well, so fishing was out of the option until the river became a safer spot.

----

Ivythistle huffed as the walked through the soggy grass that was near the pine border. "You are almost 20 moons of age Beetlepaw you will be becoming a medicine cat next moon." Beetlepaw looked at Ivythistle with a disgruntled look on his face. "I am not ready at all! I failed to save Soulstar, he lost a life because of me! If I can't save the leader who has multiple lives how can I save a cat in the clan who only has one?" Ivythistle rolled her eyes as they walked through the rain, the small older she-cat was obviously quite annoyed with Beetlepaw and his delaying in his medicine-cat ceremony. "No, nothing would of saved Soulstar, and i deemed you ready months ago Beetlepaw and I allowed you to keep being my apprentice but now it has been too long and you are ready, you are doing everything a medicine cat is suppose to so why not be one?" He had nothing to snap back for that one so he didn't bother replying and kept his mouth shut.

----

Kestrelpaw sat very stiffly next to his sister who was much more relaxed, he couldn't believe today was the day, they were becoming warriors. He was nervous to stay at Carcass Alley tonight but also extremely excited. The clan was starting to gather and for the first time in awhile their parents were sitting beside each other with smiles on their muzzles. Not long after Soulstar approached at the ledge of the ledge, they set on a ledge that was shorter then the one that Soulstar resided, they had to look up to see him. He looked so much larger. "So today is a day of great celebration, we are happy to be welcoming two new warriors into our clan. Emberslash you have taught Kestrelpaw everything you know and have past on your skills to him. Kestrelpaw has chosen the companion skull of a kestrel funny enough." Soulstar smirked and some of the clan giggled at this, Kestrelpaw smiled proudly though and as Soulstar turned to him he became more serious. "Kestrelpaw, you have learned all that you know from Emberslash, you are ready to take a big step in your life. You are no longer Kestralpaw but Kestrelflight because of your agility and swiftness when it comes to battle and hunting." The clan gave three cheers before hushing as Soulstar looked at Rainpaw. "Aspenswirl you have taught Rainpaw everything you know and have past on your skills to her. Rainpaw has chosen the companion skull of a snake. Rainpaw, you have learned all that you know from Aspenswirl, you are ready to take a big step in your life. You are no longer Rainpaw but now Raineyes, you a observant and vibrant." The clan gave three loud cheers and Soulstar smiled and looked at the clan. "They will walk to Carcass Alley and spend their night there, Kestrelflight and Raineyes be on gaurd, be safe. Not only is Starclan with you but so is your clan."

The entire clan started cheering and as Kestrelflight and Raineyes started to walk out of camp. The clan started to sing;
"This will never end 'cause I want more
More, give me more
Give me more
This will never end 'cause I want more
More, give me more
Give me more
If I had a heart I could love you
If I had a voice I would sing
After the night when I wake up
I'll see what tomorrow brings
Ah ah, ah ah
Ah ah, ah ah
Ah ah, ah ah
If I had a voice, I would sing
Crushed and filled with all I found
Underneath and inside Just to come around
Ah ah, ah ah
Ah ah, ah ah
Ah ah, ah ah
If I had a voice, I would sing."

The clan sang until the two cat were out of site.

[A serving of trout and Snake were eaten]
[Patrol; Eelswoop, Blizzardstrike, Flintscreech, Pricklejay
[Hunt; Cedarmouse, Morningfall, Quailfur, Aspenswirl (no fish, river is too risky.)]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
[Kestralpaw and Rainpaw are becoming warriors; Kestrelflight & Raineyes]

[ Eelswoop, Blizzardstrike, Flintscreech and Pricklejay found an apprentice while on patrol ]
[ Cedarmouse, Morningfall, Quailfur and Aspenswirl caught a pheasant while hunting ]
[ Ivythistle and Beetlepaw gathered rosemary, sage and stinging nettle while herb hunting ]
[ Kestrelpaw and Rainpaw are now warriors: Kestrelflight and Raineyes! ]

starshine, wrote:
doestar padded her way through the brambles and bushes, and into the newly built camp, built with her own two paws and teeth. doestar spent man
y days getting enough brambles, twigs, leaves, rocks and whatever she could find to build the new camp, and it took her even longer to put it togeth
er. although she would've loved help, starclan sent her enough strength and stamina to be able to do it in time. and now she ventured to the moon
pool to request a medicine cat, then she would go on patrol.

doestar goes to the moonpool to request a medicine cat
after she returns doestar goes on a border patrol

[ Starclan has sent Heatherclan a medicine cat ]
[ Doestar found no new cats while on patrol but she did catch a rabbit and two stoats ]
[ Your mod will be still be Deimos ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: n e b u l a c l a n | #002

Postby chaotic creativity » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:06 pm

sengi. wrote:
number of cats: | ♂: 2 | ♀: 1 | total: 3 |
next moonpool visit: december 30th, 2017

✏︎ wolffang stretched happily as she woke in her nest, ready for her first day in nebulaclan. she walked out into the main cave, and saw foreststar and stoatfur talking. the two toms spotted the she-cat, and foreststar stood up and waved at her with his tail. wolffang bounded across the cave and sat beside the leader and deputy, smiling as she was ready for her first day. "what's the plan for today?" she asked excitedly, and stoatfur looked up with a frown. "we don't have but three members, so we'll all have to help. i've already said that i'll be the one to go on both a hunting and a border patrol but foreststar said he wants to do both. so i said we need our leader strong and not exhausted," the deputy sighed, and wolffang looked up happily. "i'll do both! that way both cats with leadership positions aren't tired. besides, i'm younger than all of you and i have more energy!" she mewed, practically bouncing on her paws. foreststar let out a purr of amusement, and then stood up. "it's decided then. stoatfur, you and wolffang will patrol the border immediately. afterwards, you will come back, eat, and then wolffang and i will go out and hunt." and so the daily routine began.

[ stoatfur and wolffang patrolled the borders. ]
      [ the clan consumed a squirrel and a hare. ]
      [ foreststar and wolffang went hunting. ]

leader:
          foreststar | thirty-nine moons | tom | x

deputy:
          stoatfur | forty moons | tom | x

medicine cat:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

warriors:
          wolffang | twenty-four moons | she-cat | x

apprentices:

queens:

kits:

elders:
    ally clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders
    north | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicine store
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x0 | 1 serving
    shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    ermine | x0 | 2 servings
    hare | x1 | 3 servings
    hawk | x0 | 3 servings

mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: n e b u l a c l a n | #002

Postby Katrione » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:14 pm

sengi. wrote:
✏︎ wolffang stretched happily as she woke in her nest, ready for her first day in nebulaclan. she walked out into the main cave, and saw foreststar and stoatfur talking. the two toms spotted the she-cat, and foreststar stood up and waved at her with his tail. wolffang bounded across the cave and sat beside the leader and deputy, smiling as she was ready for her first day. "what's the plan for today?" she asked excitedly, and stoatfur looked up with a frown. "we don't have but three members, so we'll all have to help. i've already said that i'll be the one to go on both a hunting and a border patrol but foreststar said he wants to do both. so i said we need our leader strong and not exhausted," the deputy sighed, and wolffang looked up happily. "i'll do both! that way both cats with leadership positions aren't tired. besides, i'm younger than all of you and i have more energy!" she mewed, practically bouncing on her paws. foreststar let out a purr of amusement, and then stood up. "it's decided then. stoatfur, you and wolffang will patrol the border immediately. afterwards, you will come back, eat, and then wolffang and i will go out and hunt." and so the daily routine began.

[ stoatfur and wolffang patrolled the borders. ]
[ the clan consumed a squirrel and a hare. ]
[ foreststar and wolffang went hunting. ]

[ Stoatfur and Wolffang found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Foreststar and Wolffang caught two ermines while hunting ]
[ Your mod will be Krazykitty00 ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes