Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Replies

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:19 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Note: Still struggling with getting things back into a consistent flow,
but I promise I'm trying super hard. You all have been such a big help and I
appreciate it. Going on vacation from Dec. 5th - December 12th. Won't reply
much and will have someone cover. <3
Also my rolling system is still in the works of being re-done.

Season: Summer
Kennels Replied To: 4
Kennels: Night Callers | Evergreen Forest | Fierce Dogs | Płonący Ogień
Mount Olympus Calling | Imperium of Ira Vehementi | The Eldritch Society | The Hellbound
Serendipity | Dark Waters | The Ivy Scouts

zelos wilder wrote:Calder goes to the ancestors and requests a dog of any rank.
Calder goes hunting.

The Ancestors grant Calder an Irontooth
Calder catches x1 racoon
While hunting Calder comes across a small family of dogs seeking a new home.
Mommy Dog
Daddy Dog
Pups

soccer97 wrote:(Kalta, Ulysses, Candie, and Brutus go hunting for birds.)
(Garland and Niko patrol the borders.)
(Garland asks the ancestors for either a healer or a whelper to help take care of Stark.)
(The kennel consumes 1 1/2 song birds.)

Kalta's hunting patrol catches x3 birds
Garland's border patrol comes across a Whelper followed by her two pups
The ancestors grant Garland a healer followed by their sibiling

eagle, wrote:▲ penelope and asterion added from readopt
▲ alcides requests a fighter from the gods
▲ mount olympus' calling does not eat this moon
▲ patrol 1: hyperion, bellerophon, tyche, and brontes
▲ hunt 1: alcides, proteus, andromache, penelope, asterion, and techne
▲ training 1: erato, ersa, and galene learn how to patrol
▲ training 2: nestor, carya, chione, glaucus, aion, and notus learn how to hunt
▲ perseus looks for herbs

The Gods send Alcides a fighter
Patrol 1 comes across the scent of a bear
Hunting patrol 1 catches x1 sheep and x4 geese with the help of a dog
Erato, Ersa, and Galene learn how to patrol
Nestor, Carya, Chione, Glaucus, Aion, and Notus learn how to hunt! Each catching a mouse during their training. A total of x6 mice have been caught!
Perseus gathers x1 yarrow and x1 thyme

noctem. wrote:
    — ⊰ hunting parties
    ( 𝐈. ) corvus, judas, delta, vesper, xenos & dante
    ↳ going after the hog
    ( 𝐈𝐈. ) perses, khoine, basil, aello & valerik

— ⊰ healers duties
    ( 𝐈. ) ennius rests (needs 1 more moon)
    ( 𝐈𝐈. ) daedalus assists eurydice as she goes into
    labour. the father is chiron
    ( 𝐈𝐈𝐈. ) alair uses x1 poppy seeds of daedalus

— ⊰ food consumption
    ( 𝐈. ) two ibex and one trout are consumed.

— ⊰ divine communication
    ( 𝐈. ) n/a
    — ⊰ patrol parties
    ( 𝐈. ) isolda, iantha, alcippe, marcella, alerio & remus
    ( 𝐈𝐈. ) amara, stheno, pheme, kratos, kronos & eris

— ⊰ guard parties
    ( 𝐈. ) pallas, ophelia, eudora, regulus, nike & ferox

— ⊰ training
    ( 𝐈. ) all tiros train with their mentor.

— ⊰ death
    ( 𝐈. ) erebus is poisoned by a unknown dog
    and loses a life.

— ⊰ other
    ( 𝐈. ) ennius, gallus (hermes & tessa) and laelia (blizzard) join

Corvus' hunting patrol takes down the hog! Each dog only receiving a few minor scraps here and there.
Perses' hunting patrol catches x1 hog and x2 hares
Ennius should be good to return to their duties next moon
Eurydice gives birth to four pups, however one is stillborn
Isolda's patrol passes uneventfully
Amara's patrol startles a sleeping cougar, causing the big cat to attack. During the attack Kronos scrafices himself to protect young Amara.
A rabid fox crashes through some brush, coming straight for Pallas and the other guards.
All the tiros learns a new skill!
Erebus now has 7 lives left. Although with plenty of lives remaining it's still best for him to be cautious.
Ennius, Gallus, and Laelia are welcomed to the pack
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dark Waters post 2

Postby Kazin » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:34 am

Number of Dogs: 006 | 003 ♂ | 003 ♀

Calder left the strange cave, feeling confused and overwhelmed by what his late sister had told him. There was so much he didn't understand, but surely he would come to a realization... Slowly, so slowly, Calder rebuilt the ruins of the Dark Waters' home. He knew that it would be slow work, but it was meaningful work - and Calder could almost feel his ancestors smiling down at him.

It was nearly a moon later when he finally made some real progress, at least in the form of getting Dark Waters to grow. A rainy evening, though it was a warm rain, distracted him from his normal hunting route, where he had already caught a raccoon and brought it into the camp. A lithe black shape hit him from nowhere, causing him to yelp in surprise.

"Who are you?" The dog that loomed over him ask. It was a higher pitched voice, a female black shepherd. Calder stared into her brown eyes calmly, sensing he was in no real danger.

Slowly, Calder stood. "This is the Dark Waters territory," he said lowly, keeping his head bowed from the dog. "I'm the sole leader of the pack for now, though I am looking for new members."

The dog stopped growling, looking at Calder with her head tilted. "Dark Waters?" She asked, seemingly puzzled. "I had a strange dream about this place. Actually, there was another border collie who looked almost exactly like you... they said something about finding their kin, and joining them..." She trailed off, looking into Calder's eyes again, before her own lit up and she started wagging her tail, going into a quick play bow.

"It's you!" She exclaimed, jumping around. "Finally! I've been looking around for ages for something to do, and I've decided this will be perfect!"

Calder nearly rolled his eyes at the dogs sudden change in heart, but he didn't say anything, only wagging his tail.

"I'm Keres," the shepherd continued, "I would be delighted to join you!"

And so the two made their way back to camp, though they met a family of dogs there who introduced themselves as Vulcan, Aura, Mesi, and Arlyn. Vulcan had almost pinned Keres down, though Calder managed to difuse the situation, along with Vulcan's mate, Aura. Aura seemed very level headed and kind, explaining that they were looking for a place to go, that their pups had been attacked too much and they wanted the protection of a pack. Somehow, their travels had led them here, though Calder wasn't complaining.

"I welcome you four into the Dark Waters. I will do everything in my power to keep Mesi and Arlyn protected," he nodded down at two pups; one darker, and more bold. She was the female, and she gazed at Calder with admiration. The second hid behind his mother. A lighter pup, uncertain and scared, though Calder had heard him speak when Keres and he were walking into the camp. A very intelligent dog for his age, he would make a fine grown dog.

Things were truly looking up for the Dark Waters as the kennel grew.

--> The new dogs are named: Vulcan, Aura, Mesi, Arlyn, and Keres.
--> Calder goes to the ancestors and requests a shaman.
--> Vulcan, Keres, and Calder hunt.
--> The Dark Waters fast this moon.

Alpha:
          Calder | 13 moons | ♂ | ~
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Beta:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]~[/url]

Shaman:

Ironteeth:
          Vulcan | 25 moons | ♂ | ~
          Keres | 18 moons | ♀ | ~

Tenderpaws:

Pup-Mothers:
          Aura | 24 moons | ♀ | ~

Pups:
          Mesi | 3 moons | ♀ | ~ [Left]
          Arlyn | 3 moons | ♂ | ~ [Right]

Omegas:

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders
    North | Kennel Name | Username
    East | Kennel Name | Username
    South | Kennel Name | Username
    West | Kennel Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 2 servings
    Trout | x0 | 3 servings
    Raccoon | x1 | 4 servings
    Deer | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Tenderpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Dogs:
    Dog Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
📘

Kaz or Kazin / any pronouns

always willing to chat
or help! feel free to
send me a message
anytime c:
words words words

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the orphan syndicate post 0

Postby ellipses » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:59 pm

the orphan syndicate
when most hear the name "the orphan syndicate," they typically think of a dark, mysterious pack - one that nobody knows much of, but everybody fears. and while most of that is true, it's not really for the right reasons, per se.
the orphan syndicate seems terrifying at first - they tend to keep to themselves, usually staying hidden and only lashing out if they feel threatened (which, unfortunately, happens to be most of the time with their social encounters.) the leader especially is one of the most feared dogs; rumors have it that he's ruthless, the hellish incarnate who won't hesitate to kill if it means furthering his goals...
but, of course, these are all just rumors spread by the beta, who clearly is the one in control here (not that the pack would ever admit that).
orphan syndicate dogs are often cowardly, not the brightest of minds, but they're trying their best. the leader tends to be a sweetheart who's prone to his beta's manipulation, while the rest of the pack is afraid of what the other packs will think, so they'll play along to make sure nothing bad ever comes of this web of lies.

most dog breeds can be found here; it's typically more common to find larger breeds, though the occasional toy dog shows up every now and then.
ellipses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( the imaginarium ) ( post three )

Postby notwearingsocks » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:56 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
(statistics: 05 brutes, 09 fae, 14 total // 04 servings needed // next visit to empire is 11/22/18 )— -
(fresh kill pile: 00 raccoons, 00 small birds, 00 large birds, 01 mice, 01 snakes, 00 deer ;; 00 servings )— -
(medicine store: 01 cobwebs )— -
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
servings per piece ;; small birds // 2 servings | large birds // 3 servings | raccoons // 4 servings | snakes // 2 servings | deer // 6 servings | mice // 1 serving
    ixxx▬thunder snapped against the sky outside, the flash of lightning casting the shadow of spindly trees against the thick fabric of the circus tent that had once housed magic and mystery.
    ixxx▬barnum was a dark smudge in the night. he sat atop the metal bleachers that he dozed under, dirt-brown eyes flashing in the dying light of day.
    ixxx▬the shape of the tent, an oblong triangle that peaked with a curve, made noise travel far; secrets were not found within the imaginarium, or at least they weren't within the tent.
    ixxx▬he had heard koi confess her fear of failure to maia, he had listened to lady and bianca speak of their worries of pupping. barnum believed nothing of privacy; when so many canines lived together, they had to trust one another, to be willing to share their darkest thoughts with one another.
    ixxx▬although no canine knew anything about barnum, it seemed.
    ixxx▬his claims of openness appeared not to be applicable to himself.
    ixxx▬
    ixxx▬the newest resident of the imaginarium was a stocky spaniel, hanson; he had a sad, mournful expression and fur as silky as iris's. perpetually mopey and inconvenienced, he seemed not to want to be there or anywhere, for that matter.
    ixxx▬antony seemed intent on brightening him up, and bounced around with unrestrained energy.
    ixxx▬hanson sighed.
    ixxx▬could he leave yet?

[ the imaginarium has been fasting for three moons! ]
[ barnum welcomes the stray, hanson, to the kennel as a seeker. ]
[ barnum and antony patrol the borders. ]
[ clancy and hanson patrol the borders. ]
[ raksha and iris go hunting. ]
[ o'malley searches for herbs. ]
[ barnum trains koi for the swimming skill. ]
[ clancy trains maia for the stealth skill. ]
[ lady is birthing! king, a dogo argentino, is the sire. antony has previously noted that she will birth five pups. ]
[ bianca is birthing! axel, a doberman, is the sire. antony has previously noted that one of her pups will have this appearance. ]
[ o'malley assists both of the pup-mothers in their birthings. ]
[ barnum requests a seeker from the ancestors. ]

( ringleader )
barnum, 32m, brute, beauceron
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( the second )
name, age, gender, breed
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( the blessed )
antony, 23m, brute, grand basset griffon
powers

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( the mages )
o'malley, 29m, brute, dachshund
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( the mages' pupils )
name, age, gender, breed
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( the hunters )
raksha, 40m, fae, greyhound
iris, 30m, fae, saluki

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( the seekers )
clancy, 14m, brute, doberman
hanson, 30m, brute, clumber spaniel

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( the hunters' pupils )
name, age, gender, breed
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( the seekers' pupils )
koi, 8m, fae, border collie
maia, 7m, fae, australian shepherd

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( pup-mothers )
adrestia, 30m, fae, newfoundland
lady, 43m, fae, dogo argentino

↳ due in one moon
bianca, 29m, fae, doberman

↳ due in one moon

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( pups )
sophie, 2m, fae, pitbull
aphrodite, 2m, fae, newfoundland
achilles, 2m, brute, newfoundland

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( families )
unknown & adrestia | aphrodite & achilles
unknown & lady | unborn
unknown & bianca | unborn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( deceased )
name | cause of death
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( important notes )
name is ( note )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( mentors & pupils )
( the hunters )
mentor | pupil | 0 skills
↳ skills
( the seekers )
barnum | koi | 3 skills
↳ hunting, battle, stealth
clancy | maia | 2 skills
↳ hunting, battle

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( borders )
north =
north east =
east =
south east =
south =
south west =
west =
north west =

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( allies )
kennel name | username
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( enemies )
kennel name | username
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Last edited by notwearingsocks on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Kennel [ — V.2 ]

Postby ghostmaker » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:58 pm

[ peach valley ]

the peach valley kennel lives in... you guessed it... a peach valley. their camp is situated in a cave that overlooks most of the valley, and it's surrounded by peach trees! small crystals grow along the walls, illuminating it. a huge crystal resides in one of the many caverns, and this is how they communicate with their ancestors. the dogs of peach valley are very genuine and sweet, often lending a helping paw to anybody who needs it.

- each dog has a crystal that corresponds with them. they receive these crystals during their graduation ceremony and keep them until death. after their passing, their crystal is placed in the crystal cavern, the graveyard full of dozens of crystals from the past generations.

- the alpha is very tiny so they stand on the back of the beta to make announcements instead of using a rock.

may this be my alpha? :0c
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mount olympus' calling -- ( oo9

Postby eagle, » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:12 pm

28 total dogs (16 males, 12 females). 6 servings needed
next visit to the gods december 15th

paragraphthe temple floor was cool to the touch when alcides padded through the moonlight to the usual corner where he met the gods. after the last moon of hyperion breathing down his neck, angered that he hadn't been given any of the pharaoh hound pups to train as fighters, alcides decided that it was time to relent. surely hyperion could find no wrong if he requested a fighter from the gods. his legs folded neatly under him and he rested his nose against the smooth, worn stone. for a long moment, he stared out the front entrance of the temple, where he first found himself meeting with the gods. moments of reflection grew rare for alcides, who was occupied through most of the day to deal with his family - that was exactly what they were now. like any family, they fought and bickered, but he would die for his dogs if he needed to, and he was convinced that they would do the same for each other. even the newest recruits settled in well. asterion and penelope finally found their feet with the hunters, and alcides wasn't blind to the way the new pupils and mentors took to one another. the gods were good, indeed.
      paragraphthe dreams eventually came, and a large black wolf towered over alcides. in any other setting, the hound would have feared a wolf, but the figure's red eyes burned with intense, calculated heat. "alcides the demi-god," ares greeted. the god of war tipped his head calculatingly at alcides, who didn't back down and cower from his eyes. after a long moment, ares relented and barked out a throaty laugh. "artemis is right, you are stronger than you look. who would have guessed?" the large wolf shook his fur slightly and alcides caught the metallic scent of blood roll off of coat - in the past, he saw the god of war only in passing. now, standing in front of him, alcides found a strange sense of calm. as strong as ares was, he would not hurt the chosen demi-god. instead, ares stepped forward to touch his nose to the top of alcides' head. after inhaling deeply, he stepped back and nodded his broad head once. "you've come for a fighter. i have one picked out for you."
      paragraphalcides raised his eyes at that and nodded once. "thank you, they will be given a proper home with us," he said. in the past, the gods usually led alcides to their chosen. however, ares merely sat down and nodded to the place where alcides had been sleeping.
      paragraphares noticed the way alcides pricked his ears and glanced back to the temple's entrance and shook his head once. "no, actually. this one will find you in the morning. fear not, he's already on his way." the next thing alcides knew, he was blinking in the sunlight that streamed in from the temple. outside, human voices flooded his senses and alcides picked himself up from the ground. his muscles were sore from sleeping on the hard ground, but he hurried before the humans poked their pick faces at him and stretched their hands to pet his fur. his group needed him, and he needed to find the fighter ares had supposedly sent.
      paragraphlately, alcides spent little time in the city, which was a bustle of activity. the streets were lined with humans, though alcides noticed the dogs and cats who hid in the shadows, just out of sight. his eyes searched each of the dogs he passed, looking for anyone who might meet his gaze or emerge to greet him as ares' chosen fighter. it was only when alcides reached the edge of the city without any incident that he wondered if ares had been mistaken, or if the fighter got lost along the way.
      paragraphalcides, however, was jarred from his thoughts when he turned a corner and nearly collided with a mutt who stood there, his nose raised to the air. the dog turned and alcides found himself immediately struck by the mutt's blue eyes and soft coat of fur. before alcides had the chance to speak, the mutt's eyes widened and he kneaded the ground. "you!" he said, words quick and flowing into one another from his obvious excitement, "you're the dog i saw in my dream. this wolf showed me you sleeping in the woods!"
      paragraph"ares sent you?" alcides asked, ears perked and a jolt running through his body. even as he asked, he knew the answer instinctively. this, he knew, was a member of his family. this mutt, whoever he was and from wherever he came from, would be joining in on his way back to camp.
      paragraph"was that his name?" the mutt asked. his blue eyes shone beautifully in the sunlight, and alcides nodded once. "he said i could bring my friend. would that be alright?" the mutt asked quickly, and alcides nodded again.
      paragraph"mount olympus is open to all," he answered easily. "is your friend here?" he sniffed the air curiously, though he couldn't find a trace of another dog nearby.
      paragraph"she lives nearby. but her humans don't let her out much. she wants to come with us, but she needs to get out first." alcides must have appear skeptical, pondering what they could do, and the mutt waved his tail and headed off in the opposite direction, back towards the city. "i have a plan. i just need your help first."
      paragraphthe mutt, who revealed himself as madden, weaved expertly through the streets, avoiding the direct line of humans and staying out of the dark alleyways that usually held hostile and territorial dogs. he led alcides through the twists and turns, to the extent that alcides felt disoriented, though madden appeared entirely comfortable with. all the while, madden spoke, "her name is gizmo and her humans are very strict. our humans used to take us to play together, but i left mine the other day when ares came to me. i told gizmo about it, but her humans usually keep her locked up. they might be scared that she'll leave too," he explained. he continued to explain his plan, that madden would make noise to draw the humans out of their home. meanwhile, alcides would go and help gizmo get outside. they would then loop around to meet madden. together, they would all head back to camp.
      paragraphalcides allowed himself to be skeptical, however, when they reached the humans' house. he licked his lips and looked to madden, who met his gaze. "you don't think it would be better for you to get her? she may not trust me."
      paragraph"but i trust you," madden said without hesitation, and alcides found himself taken aback by the sincerity that glinted in madden's eyes. the mutt lifted his head to look at the house and where the sun was at its peak, nestled over the roof. "do you trust me?" he asked in turn.
      paragraph"yes," alcides breathed. even if he did not have the assurance that the gods sent madden, he likely would have trusted him anyway. his voice held a certain timbre that soothed alcides, and he appeared so open and welcoming.

wip wip wip

▲ alcides requests a venus from the gods
      ▲ mount olympus' calling eats 2 geese (6 servings)
      ▲ patrol 1: hyperion, bellerophon, tyche, polyxena, ganymede and brontes look for the bear
      (if you do roll for death, please don't kill ganymede or bellerophon - i need them for story. anyone can be injured)
      ▲ hunt 1: alcides, myrina, andromache, penelope, asterion, and techne
      ▲ training 1: erato, ersa, and galene learn how to fight
      ▲ training 2: nestor, carya, chione, glaucus, aion, and notus learn agility
      ▲ perseus looks for herbs
ᴅᴇᴍɪ﹣ɢᴏᴅ
alcides → ♂, 30m, cretan hound
↳ the italian/french name for hercules

ᴀᴅᴠɪꜱᴇʀ
▲ name → gender, age, breed
↳ name meaning

ʜɪɢʜ ᴘʀɪᴇꜱᴛ
perseus → ♂, 27m, samoyed
↳ hero and founder of mycenae

ᴘʀɪᴇꜱᴛ
↳ name meaning

ʜᴇɪʀ
↳ name meaning

ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ
hyperion → ♂, 42m, golden retriever
↳ titan who fathered helios, selene, eos

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ
proteus → ♂, 26m, korean jindo dog
↳ homer's prophetic man of the sea
xx
ғɪɢʜᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴏғ ᴀʀᴇꜱ
cadmus → ♂, 56m, sarplaninac
↳ the founder & first king of thebes
tyche → ♀, 51m, neapolitan mastiff
↳ goddess of fortune, luck, chance
polyxena → ♀, 47m, tornjak
↳ daughter of king priam of troy
bellerophon → ♂, 32m, gsd
↳ hero and slayer of the chimera
brontes → ♂, 29m, rottweiler
↳ one of the cyclops
ganymede → ♂, 27m, husky mix
↳ trojan prince & cupbearer of the gods
↳ name meaning

ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀꜱ ᴏғ ᴀʀᴛᴇᴍɪꜱ
sarpedon → ♂, 45m, pharoah hound
↳ lycian prince, son of zeus
medea → ♀, 39m, bavarian hound
↳ sorceress who helped the hero jason
penelope → ♀, 36m, australian shepherd
↳ wife of the hero odysseus
asterion → ♂, 35m, dalmation
↳ birth name given to the minotaur
hermes → ♂, 35m, greyhound doberman
↳ messenger of the gods
techne → ♂, 32m, serbian hound
↳ personification of art & skill
andromache → ♀, 30m, dalmatian
↳ wife of the trojan hero hector
hermione → ♀, 23m, cretan hound
↳ daughter of menelaus and helen of troy
myrina→ ♀, 18m, mutt
↳ a queen of the amazons
↳ name meaning
xx
ᴘᴜᴘɪʟꜱ
erato → ♀, 8m, neapolitan mastiff
↳ muse of lyric poetry
↳ fighter, bellerophon
ersa → ♀, 8m, neapolitan mastiff
↳ goddess of morning dew
↳ fighter, polyxena
galene → ♀, 8m, neapolitan mastiff
↳ goddess of calm seas
↳ fighter, cadmus
nestor → ♂, 8m, neapolitan mastiff
↳ wise king of pylos
↳ hunter, techne
carya → ♀, 7m, pharaoh hound
↳ seer and lover of dionysus
↳ hunter, medea
chione → ♀, 7m, pharaoh hound
↳ goddess of snow
↳ hunter, andromache
glaucus → ♂, 7m, pharaoh hound
↳ prophetic sea-god
↳ hunter, hermes
aion → ♂, 7m, pharaoh hound
↳ god of eternity
↳ hunter, sarpedon
notus → ♂, 7m, pharaoh hound
↳ god of the south wind
↳ hunter, proteus
↳ name meaning
↳ training to be, mentor

ᴠᴇɴᴜꜱ
↳ name meaning
↳ expecting in m, pups

ɴᴇᴡʙᴏʀɴꜱ
↳ name meaning

ᴇʟᴅᴇʀꜱ
↳ name meaning
x

x
ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀꜱ
▲ sw, the ivory kingdom

ᴀʟʟɪᴇꜱ
▲ ivory kingdom, tempest.

ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ
▲ kennel, user

ᴘʀᴇʏ
▲ total - 48
mouse, 6, servings 1
hare, 4, servings 2
duck, 4, servings 2
goose, 7, servings 3
sea bass, 0, servings 3
sheep, 1, servings 5
deer, 0, servings 6

ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴀɢᴇ
▲ storage here

ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀꜱ
▲ bellerophon + erato, 1
↳ patrol
▲ polyxena + ersa, 1
↳ patrol,
▲ cadmus + galene, 1
↳ patrol
▲ techne + nestor , 1
↳ hunt
▲ medea + carya, 1
↳ hunt
▲ andromache + chione, 1
↳ hunt
▲ hermes + glaucus, 1
↳ hunt
▲ sarpedon + aion, 1
↳ hunt
▲ proteus + notus, 1
↳ hunt
▲ disciple + pupil, number
↳ moves

ᴀɴᴄᴇꜱᴛᴏʀꜱ
▲ name, age, cause

ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛʀᴇᴇꜱ
▲ tyche + ♂
↳ erato, ersa, galene,
& nestor
▲ female + male
↳ pups
Last edited by eagle, on Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

founding kennel reply ||

Postby womp womp » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:12 am

belcalis almanzar - peach valley wrote:
PEACH VALLEY

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Howls of approval fill the air, Peach Valley has been founded! Your mod will be xi'rika
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

DNDon't - the orphan syndicate wrote:
THE ORPHAN SYNDICATE

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Howls of approval fill the air, The Orphan Syndicate has been founded! Your mod will be w0ah
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sundown [001]

Postby Katrione » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:40 pm

number of dogs: 1 | next ancestor visit: 12-8-18 | starter
──────────────────────────────────────
wip, not sure what to write yet so this'll stay blank

[ Brandy asked the Ancestors for a kennelmate ]
[ Brandy went hunting ]

──────────────────────────────────────

alpha:
        brandy | 22m | female
        leonberger

beta:
        name | age | gender
        breed

shaman:
        name | age | gender
        breed

ironteeth:
        name | age | gender
        breed

tenderpaws:
        name | age | gender
        breed

pup-mothers:
        name | age | gender
        breed

pups:
        name | age | gender
        breed

omegas:
        name | age | gender
        breed

elders:
        name | age | gender
        breed
        ally kennels:
        kennel name | username
        kennel name | username

enemy kennels:
        kennel name | username
        kennel name | username

borders:
        northern | kennel name | username
        eastern | kennel name | username
        southern | kennel name | username
        western | kennel name | username

prey:
        chicken: x0 | 1 serving
        vole: x0 | 1 serving
        rabbit: x0 | 2 servings
        large fish: x0 | 3 servings
        beaver: x0 | 4 servings
        mountain goat: x0 | 5 servings
        white-tailed deer: x0 | 6 servings
        elk: x0 | 6 servings

deceased dogs:
        dog name | cause of death
        dog name | cause of death

dispersed dogs:
        dog name | gender
        dog name | gender

families:
        mother + father | pups
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Kennel [ — V.2 ]

Postby ellipses » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:06 am

THE ORPHAN SYNDICATE
Number of Dogs: 5

Three lives. Three fates which were destined to cross, finally colliding. Though, admittedly, not in the way any of the ancestors were hoping.
It'd started out with a lone Newfoundland, heavy with child. She'd been wandering these woods as long as she could remember, and honestly, she was slowly beginning to lose her bearings. That tree looked eerily familiar - wasn't that the one she'd passed not twenty minutes ago? Was she seriously going around in circles?
She sighed heavily, the sigh eventually developing into a groan of frustration. This was ridiculous! How had she lost her way already? It'd only been a couple days since she'd started traveling, and she was starting to lose hope that she'd ever find another soul in this desolate forest.
Suddenly, her ears perked up. Rustling. There was rustling in the brush, and rustling in the brush could mean one of two things: either prey had been trying to hide, or a predator was ready to strike. She turned quickly towards the suspicious thickets, baring her teeth and snarling viciously. "Who's there? Come out, coward!"

There was a short yelp of surprise - two short yelps of surprise, actually; she'd been able to distinguish two different voices. She blinked but kept her hackles raised, growling and stalking towards the brush. "If you're here for a fight, try me - I dare you."
The next thing she'd seen surprised her.
A slightly smaller brute - an akita, by the looks of it - stumbled out of the brush, a small pup leaping out after him. The akita dipped his head shamefully. "Uh, sorry miss," he apologized, "we were out hunting a-and we didn't mean to scare you, we just-"
She chuckled, silencing the brute immediately. "Your first mistake is that you thought you scared me," she smiled at the two. "You're hunting, you say? Are you two a pack?"
The pup puffed out his chest proudly and announced, "Yes ma'am! We're the..." He frowned as his voice trailed off before glancing up at the akita. "What'd you call us again, Lewis?"
Lewis smiled and replied, "We're the Orphan Syndicate! Cool name, huh? Took me all day to think that one up!"
Martha laughed heartily, looking over the two confused brutes. "You two certainly don't look the part... Got room for one more?"
---
The walk back to Lewis's territory was anything but quiet. He and the tenderpaw - whose name turned out to be Clarke - rambled on and on about their journeys up until this point in time, oftentimes finishing each others' sentences. Martha didn't mind the volume too much; after all, these boys seemed easily excitable, and she had to admit, she was envious of their energy levels. Lewis was older than her and he still had the hyperactivity of a pup!

However, Martha was slightly worried that their noisy natures might draw some unwanted attention to them... Just as she was contemplating asking them to tone it down a bit, two unfamiliar faces trotted across their path - two faes, a Saluki and an older Finnish Lapphund. They didn't seem to notice the trio, and instead were almost hyper-focused on what seemed to be turning into a heated debate.
"There is no possibility of that ever happening, Padme," the Lapphund grumbled. "Absolutely no way, no how, no why. It's impossible."
"You're just saying that because you've never seen one," the Saluki retorted quickly. "But I swear on my life I saw it! There was a HUGE wolf, right there! He had big teeth, red eyes-"
The Saluki had swung her head as to emphasize her words when her eyes settled on Lewis, Martha, and Clarke, who'd been standing there awkwardly for quite a while now. Clarke was the first to chirp out, "You saw a wolf?! That's so cool! How big was it?"
"Bet it wasn't bigger than us!" Lewis remarked, and Clarke responded with an enthusiastic, "Yeah, we could take him!"

Martha rolled her eyes and smiled towards the two faes who were now staring at them in disbelief. "I'm terribly sorry about these two, they're... Easily excited."
The Lapphund quirked a brow with a mumbled, "No kidding... I got one of my own." Meanwhile, the Saluki was frozen to the spot as she processed what she was seeing. When Clarke's words finally registered, she replied quickly, "It was twice the size of me! Maybe bigger, it was huge!"
As the Saluki made friends with Lewis and Clarke, Martha padded over to the eldest fae. "So what's your story, why are you two here?"
The Lapphund rolled her shoulders back into a shrug. "I found Padme over there-" she flicked her tail in the Saluki's direction "caught in a rope trap. Managed to free her, and now the little nitwit won't leave me be." She sighed. "I wouldn't mind her company so much if she didn't tell so many tall tales!"
"I see... Well, I'm Martha, and over there we have Lewis and Clarke." The Newfoundland smiled proudly. "We may seem like a ragtag bunch right now, but we're aiming to be one heck of a pack, I can tell you that much!"

"A pack?" came the Lapphund's reply as Padme had finally stopped rambling long enough to catch her breath. "What's that about a pack?" she chirped. "Are you guys a pack? That's so cool!"
Lewis laughed and nodded. "That's right! The Orphan Syndicate's what we're called. We'd be happy to take in newcomers if you guys are interested!"
Padme squealed excitedly and turned to the Lapphund. "Can we join them? Please Nukka, please?"
Nukka giggled lightly as she turned back to the group. "We'd be honored."

> Lewis, Martha, and Clarke founded the Orphan Syndicate

> The newly-formed kennel discovered Nukka and Padme on their way back to camp

> Nukka and Padme go on a hunting patrol

> Lewis and Clarke go on a border patrol

> Martha is due for pups in one month

Alpha:
          Lewis | 28 m | Brute | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Beta:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Shaman:

Ironteeth:
          Padme | 28 m | Fae | X
          Nukka | 45 m | Fae | X

Tenderpaws:
          Clarke | 8 m | Brute | X

Pup-Mothers:
          Martha | 24 m | Fae | X

Pups:

Omegas:

Elders:
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders
    North | Kennel Name | Username
    East | Kennel Name | Username
    South | Kennel Name | Username
    West | Kennel Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Birds | x0 | 2 servings
    Large Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Trout/Salmon | x0 | 3 servings
    Raccoon | x0 | 4 servings
    Sheep/Goat | x0 | 5 servings

Mentors:
    Lewis | Clarke | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Dogs:

Family:
    Name and Name | Pups
    Name and Name | Pups
ellipses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ ━ ` 042.

Postby carpe noctem. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:07 am

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
( season: summer )xxxxxxxxx( total kennels: 013 )xxxxxxxxx( kennels replied to: 03 )
𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁
the forgotten ♦ queensguard ♦ mount willow tree ♦ annan streams ♦ mountain
howlers ♦ the night wanderers ♦ metal graveyards ♦ the amazons ♦ the ivory
kingdom ♦ sundown ♦ reach ♦ the imaginarium ♦ mountain men

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐍
      ( marcus asks the ancestors for a warrior )
      ( marcus, odyssey, bronte )
      ( marcus, odyssey, bronte )
      ( epione searches for herbs )
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      • marcus has been granted a warrior
      • marcus, odyssey and bronte come across a rogue that attacks bronte before running away. will they choose to go after them?
      ↳ bronte will need x1 cobwebs and 2 moons of rest
      • marcus, odyssey and bronte catch a small bird
      • epione gathers x2 cobwebs

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐌
      ( barnum and antony patrol the borders. )
      ( clancy and hanson patrol the borders. )
      ( raksha and iris go hunting. )
      ( o'malley searches for herbs. )
      ( barnum trains koi for the swimming skill. )
      ( clancy trains maia for the stealth skill. )
      ( lady is birthing! king, a dogo argentino, is the sire. antony has previously noted that she will birth five pups. )
      ( bianca is birthing! axel, a doberman, is the sire. antony has previously noted that one of her pups will have this appearance. )
      ( o'malley assists both of the pup-mothers in their birthings. )
      ( barnum requests a seeker from the ancestors. )
      • barnum and antony have a uneventful patrol
      • clancy and hanson have a uneventful patrol
      • raksha and iris catch x2 mouse
      • O’Malley finds x1 raspberry leaves
      • all tenderpaws learn the skill they were taught
      • lady gives birth to one, two, three, four, five pups
      • bianca gives birth to one, two puppies
      • barnum has been granted a seeker

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍
      ( Brandy asked the Ancestors for a kennelmate )
      ( Brandy went hunting )
      • Brandy has been granted a beta
      • Brandy catches x1 rabbit
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me