Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [welcome back!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [roster updated 4/29]

Postby SpiritKitty » Wed May 02, 2018 5:59 pm

RIVERCLAN

The Kill/The Exile wrote:i will only be accepting 13 cats
The family/relationships page should be done today or tomorrow
    Leader --
    Minnowstar // molly // flightoftheowl

Deputy --
    brokengaze // molly // ubiquitous.

Medicine Cats --
    Rosebriar // molly // _Pockii
    Ambergaze // Tom // napola.

Warriors --
    Firefeather // tom // 22tabby
    pumpkinmask // molly // moyashi.
    Blastclaws // tom // Tainted~Wings
    ↳ [url=form link]name[/url] // gender // username

Apprentices --
    Cinderpaw // molly // honeystorm.wishes
    mentor: brokengaze
    mentor: name

Queens --
    Nettlesong // Molly // derpiness

Kits --
    Mothkit // tom // shimmerstream

Elders
    ↳ none

----

round info: here
    chatzy: here

toms: 04
    mollies: 06
    total: 10

----

families + relationships:
    - family
    - family
    - family
    - family
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Thu May 03, 2018 12:36 pm

username: Breezecat
warrior name: Breezefire
description: Breezefire is a black Maine coon with turquoise eyes. She is a deep introvert, but if you warn up to her, she turns out to be a nice cat. She has a bit of a sassy spark in her and loves to protect her clan.
other:
n/a
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Thu May 03, 2018 12:47 pm

RIVERCLAN

The Kill/The Exile wrote:sending out roles
    Leader --

Deputy --

Medicine Cats --

Warriors --
    breezefire // molly // b r e e z e

Apprentices --

Queens --

Kits --

Elders
    ↳ none

----

toms: 04
    mollies: 07
    total: 11

----

- nettlesong - firefeather
    ↳ mothkit
    - blastclaws - minnowstar
    ↳ cinderpaw, breezefire
    - ? - ?
    ↳ pumpkinmask, ambergaze, nettlesong
    - brokengaze - ?
    ↳ rosebriar
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Thu May 03, 2018 3:56 pm

RIVERCLAN

The Kill wrote:
Blastclaws slept peacefully, his black spotted ears twitching in his sleep. He didn't notice the soft breathing of another cat behind him. Slowly, the killer crept up to him, before suddenly slamming their paws onto blastclaws throat.

He immediately let out a soft, gurgling cry, his claws scraping the ground as he attempted to jump up, but the killer just unsheathes their claws to hang on as they crushed their throat, cutting off their air supply. After a few momemts his pupils dialated more due to lack of oxygen. He attempted to claw at the paws crushing his windpipe, but his attempts were feeble, as unconsciousness took over, and black spots bled into his vision, and he collapsed with a soft thud.

The killer smirked victoriously, before in one swift movement, completely crushing his throat. Blastclaws let out a small gurgle before he truly died. The killer gently took his body back to his nest, before making it look like he was sleeping. The killer carefully crept back to their nest.

riverclan, your first cat has been killed. You better act quickly, or more cats may join starclan

Leader --

Deputy --

Medicine Cats --

Warriors --
    breezefire // molly // b r e e z e

Apprentices --

Queens --

Kits --

Elders
    ↳ none

----

toms: 03
    mollies: 07
    total: 10

----

- nettlesong - firefeather
    ↳ mothkit
    - blastclaws - minnowstar
    ↳ cinderpaw, breezefire
    - ? - ?
    ↳ pumpkinmask, ambergaze, nettlesong
    - brokengaze - ?
    ↳ rosebriar
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧Mahou Shoujo✧ » Thu May 03, 2018 4:45 pm

Rosebriar opened her eyes, welcoming the new day with a deep purr. It was so quiet in camp, especially for the sun to be up as much as it was. Looking around, she blinked in contentness and decided to wake everybody up. She poked her head into each den, giving her usual quiet but friendly good morning. She went last ti the warrior den, and sat just outside, the tip of her tail twitching "uhm.. Good morning, everybody!" As she checked for any cats getting ready for the dawn patrol. She planned on tagging along to restock some of the lower herbs. As she waited, cocked her head slightly before looking around at the morning
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
xxxI don't know what to put....
xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
xxxFeel free to pm me~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxPound pets
xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677
xxxDeviant Art [N/A]
xxxSteam
xxxWill you make a contract?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✧Mahou Shoujo✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Thu May 03, 2018 10:35 pm

Ok now THAT was a first lol. Roles pm me???)
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flightoftheowl » Thu May 03, 2018 11:04 pm

Minnowstar was, in fact, already up, and had been for a little bit of time. She was seated outside of camp on the riverbank, gazing thoughtfully down into the water, watching the fish flicker by, scales flashing silver in the warm morning light. There was a lot on her mind, not the least of which was her family. She knew she wasn't a very good mother- but hadn't she tried to teach her daughters discipline, obedience, and duty? Breezefire, at least, seemed to be turning out to be a good warrior, even if she did have a less-than-desirable snarky streak in her. Cinderpaw... The leader's tail twitched. Cinderpaw wasn't yet a good warrior, but she had to believe that would come with time. Brokengaze, though rash, was a good mentor; she was teaching Cinderpaw well, so far.

Just then, Minnowstar's ears flicked towards camp; over the merry gurgle and splash of the passing river, she thought she'd heard a voice. It seems my clan is getting up... finally, she thought dryly to herself. Rising to her paws, she turned briskly around and went back into the camp- only to see that the only cat who seemed to be awake yet was Rosebriar! "Morning, Rosebriar," the pale gray she cat said with her usual coolness. "What has you up so early, hmm? The ones who should really be awake are my warriors... Unless you plan to come with the dawn patrol?" It seemed rather early in the day for that to Minnowstar, but then she knew nothing of herbs and the gathering thereof. While she waited for the medicine cat's answer, she padded over to the warrior's den, glancing inside to gauge if any other cat was awake. Answer? They were not. Hmph. Even Blastclaws is dead to the world, and he tends to be an early riser... she thought with a slight frown. But no matter. She would wait a little while longer, and only then would she wake some warriors up if their chance at dawn patrol would be gone soon.
Last edited by flightoftheowl on Fri May 04, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
flightoftheowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [roster updated 4/14]

Postby hxneystorm » Fri May 04, 2018 12:24 am

|:| cinderpaw | apprentice | molly | tags ;; minnowstar |:|

xxxxthe grey molly awoke some moments after rosebriar's greeting, her vision groggy and body heavy as she rose to her paws, shaking off her thick fur and glancing out the mouth of the den. the one eye she could properly see out of took a second to adjust to the light now streaming in through the den, a slight noise of discomfort leaving her throat when she blinked, hard, making her exit. her bobtail twitched a little when she stepped out, her gaze falling to her mother, the sleek grey molly making faint conversation with the medicine cat, both mollies appearing to have been awake for much longer than she.

xxxxparting her jaws in a wide yawn, cinderpaw arched her back, shaking off one of her hind legs before padding over to greet her mother. "good morning, minnowstar," she greeted politely, voice heavy with sleep when she dipped her head, following the leader's gaze into the warrior's den, "did you sleep alright?"
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧Mahou Shoujo✧ » Fri May 04, 2018 2:14 am

Rosebriar's jumped slightly when the other cat approached. Pulling her paws in slightly, she licked her chest a few times "Um, well, a few of the herbs were low, and I didn't want to go alone.." She glanced back into the warriors den to see if anybody had woken. Quietly, she added "but nobody seems to be waking up.." Probably on account she's not very loud and likely didn't hear her, but usually at least somebody did.
Once cinderpaw came, her pretty much non existent tail started twitching excitedly and she sat up slightly straighter "Hi, cinderpaw!" She dipped her head back in greeting, and even though she never addressed rosebriar in her question she purred "I um, I slept fine, and you?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
xxxI don't know what to put....
xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
xxxFeel free to pm me~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxPound pets
xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677
xxxDeviant Art [N/A]
xxxSteam
xxxWill you make a contract?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✧Mahou Shoujo✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous. » Fri May 04, 2018 8:08 am

brokengaze - molly - deputy - tags: minnowstar

brokengaze trotted into camp, her tail flicking back and forth. she had always been an early riser, so she often went out into the territory to hunt or check the borders in order to pass the time until the rest of the clan began to wake. upon seeing a small group of cats already up, her good eye widened a bit and she hurried over, giving minnowstar a respectful nod and the other two she-cats a quick smile.

"my apologies," she meowed to minnowstar as she drew near to the group. "I must have lost track of time, I meant to be back for the patrol." she cast a one-eyed glance around the camp, and felt slightly less guilty when she realized that the only other cats up were her apprentice and the medicine cat, so it seemed she wasn't late for the dawn patrol after all. still, I should always be right on time, whether or not the rest of the patrol is ready. come on, brokengaze, you're deputy! breaking away from her thoughts, she turned back to the other three and briskly said, "minnowstar, should I go wake some warriors for the patrol?"
ubi ❀ she/her ❀ virgo ❀ infp ❀ ravenclaw
ubiquitous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me