Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Coastclan (4)

Postby ..cosmos.. » Sun May 14, 2017 2:28 pm

Number of Cats: 4
Next Moonpool Visit: May 7

────────────────────────────────────────
Cricketstar was rather in shock for a second, this wasn't really what she had in mind for the whole queen thing but she wasn't going to complain too much. "Can you walk?" Cricketstar let out a shuttered breath and Honeyflame nodded with a smile. "Oh yes, I am fine. Just mild contractions right now." Cricketstar only took her words in slightly soon realizing she didn't get the cats name. "I am sorry I am Cricketstar. You are?" The two started walking father quickly, Cricketstar made sure it wasn't too quick for the queen to handle. "Honeyflame." She smiled, she was a little uncomfortable but it was nothing she couldn't handle.

They had made their way down to the rocky beach and Cricketstar lead her to the cave and into the clearing. "Tallstorm!" She had yelled, Tallstorm's head poked from out of his den. "Yes?" He looked at her quite curiously as the yell was loud and had caused a huge echo to boom through the cave. "Starclan sent me a kitting queen, Honeyflame" Bluesage laughed a little. "Isn't Starclan sweet." Cricketstar gave him a hard glare then put her attention back on Tallstorm. "Alright well come on into my den Honeyflame." Honeyflame nodded happily, if you didn't know any better you would think Cricketstar was having kits with the stressed out look on her face. "Why are you so stressed?" Bluesage approached her curiously. "Well because Starclan just plopped that on me, I wake up to that! I am ok...well I am getting there." Bluesage laughed a little and shurgged. "Well would you like to go hunting with me?." Cricketstar was quiet as she took two large deep breaths and shook her head. "No I will go on patrok I need a little time to clear my thoughts."

[Honeyflame is having kits - I would really prefer she didn't die first go around XD]

[Bluesage goes hunting]
[Cricketstar goes on patrol]

Leader:
      Cricketstar | 36 | molly |
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]☀[/url]

Medicine Cat:
      Tallstorm | 38 | tom |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]☀[/url]

Warriors:
      Bluesage | 41 | tom |
      name | age | gender | [url=link]☀[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:
      Honeyflame | 29 | molly |

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Blazeclan | shimmerstream
Skullclan | heda

Enemy Clans
Name | Username

Border Clans
North Forest | Roseclan
Eastern Forest | open
Western Beach | open
Southern Mountains | open

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x0 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Borage Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to treat fevers. It also helps nursing q
ueens bring up their milk supply.
Catmint | x1 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Celandine | x0 |
This herb is used to ease pain. It can also be used to tre
at injuries of the eyes.
Chervile Root | x1 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X0 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Dock Leaves | X0 |
This herb is used to treat nettle stings. Its juices are also g
ood for soothing sore paw pads.
Feaverfew |x0 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Goldenrod | x0 |
This herb is used in poultices to treat aching joints and stiff
ness. It can also be used to treat severe injuries.
Lavender | x0 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x1 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Nettle Seeds | x0 |
This seed is used to counter the effects of weak poisons.
Oak Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x1 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x0 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x0 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x1 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x0 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x0 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Sooty tern | x0 | 3 servings
Many Periwinkle | x0 | 1 servings
Sea Urchin | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Vole | x1 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Total | 2 | 3 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Speed, Agility
Common Skills: Swimming, Endurance, Logic
Rare Skills: Climbing, Advance Stealth

Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *
Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *

Families:
Name and Name ⇒ kit, kit

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
Last edited by ..cosmos.. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
..cosmos..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heda's Clan Posts

Postby Heda » Mon May 15, 2017 12:20 pm

Weather Report wrote:Today it is snowing! It isn't a horrible as it is bright with the sun peeking out here and there. Colds are much easier to catch so stock up on herbs! Prey is scarce, so don't be surprised if some cats come back with nothing! Lots of cats are looking for homes so you may find more then one on patrols! Throughout the day the wind will pick up and the snow will become heavier, is this the start of a blizzard?

_Ravenfeather_ wrote:
After a while, he had finally found Moonpool, Duststar stepped up underneath the Slated Rock, and Moonpool, "Hello, Starclan. I wish to have a cat who can heal.. A Medicine Cat I should say.. Leaf-Bare is here, and I dont want to loose a life to Whitecough.." he meowed, he laid down falling asleep, in hopes to wake up with a new Medicine Cat

The healer tapped Duststar's head and looked at him curiously. "Oh good you're not dead." The medicine cat grinned down at the leader and tilted it's head. "I was sent here. I am your medicine cat I believe, I doubt Starclan got it wrong." The falling snow was rather light outside and there was no breeze yet. The thick furred cat sat down for a moment and then tilted his head. "Well are you going to get up?"

(Starclan sent you a medicine cat you can pick your five herbs here)

amethyst14 wrote:

Cloudstar watched as the cold and skinny molly was starting to leave the territory. He felt bad just watching her "Wait, I am Cloudstar, leader of Briarclan. Why don't you come take shelter in my camp?"

This made the young molly's ears twitch, did he just say a clan? "I have been looking to join a clan for a whole moon, who knew that I would just stumble upon one. Would you mind if I joined you as a warrior?"

"We can talk about this later, the snow is starting to get worse and we need to get warm." Cloudstar bossed. The quiet molly only nodded and followed him. He was right, shelter was more important now as she began to shiver violently.

───────────────────────

It has been a couple of days since the young molly that calls herself Fawn has came to the clan. Owldust was happy to have another she cat to talk to, though Fawn didn't talk much. Bouldershade and Cloudstar were in the leader's den discussing what to do with her. "She said she wanted to become a warrior didn't she? Let her go through the trial that Owldust went through." Bouldershade meowed to Cloudstar.

"She is weak though Bouldershade, not to mention all the snow falling. I don't think she can do it." Cloudstar muttered to his deputy. The white tom wanted to send her on her way but Bouldershade fought him on the idea.

"Why don't you let the trial decide that Cloudstar? We can use the extra set of paws and you know it." Bouldershade meowed, clear he was not going to let the subject go. Even to Bouldershade this argument was out of place for him, did he have feelings for Fawn? He pushed that thought aside when he heard a cough come from outside.

"Come in." Cloudstar almost growled at the eavesdropper. In came Fawn.

"I-I hate to have you argue over me, b-but please, let me prove myself. I know I can be h-helpful." Fawn stammered in her shy and quiet voice to the two toms. Her eyes stayed at her paws, not wanting to look at the cold stares Cloudstar was shooting at her.

"Fine." The leader growled, Bouldershade let out a sigh of relief as they both began to explain what was meant to be done.

───────────────────────

Fawn had gone on the apprentice trial, she struggled staying in the tree. It was cold and there was no way to protect herself from the harsh bitterness of it. On the morning of the eighth day Fawn had climbed down from the tree, still just as skinny the day that Cloudstar had found her. The molly knew what an Ermine was and found it easy to track one down, even in the snow. Its white pelt was hard to spot but the black tipped tail made it easier. It took a few times for her to try and catch one but she managed to bring one back to camp before the day was over.

The ceremony took place later when the others had come back to camp, Fawn was given the name Fawnwillow. She was proud to be a warrior but her warrior duties will have to wait. Over the course of the apprentice trial the molly had come down with a horrible cough. Being out in the cold for so long, it was bound to happen. Cloudstar had ordered her to stay in camp until her cough was gone.

───────────────────────

Cloudstar had order for all of them to stay in the camp. He wanted to rest up for the day while he traveled to the moonstone. Bouldershade had wanted him to stay because Cloudstar himself had a horrible cough but the leader didn't hear it. They have been looking for a cat that knows the way of herbs for many moons now and had no luck. So he was going to travel there to ask Starclan to send them one, even if he was getting sick.

[Moonstone Cloudstar is asking for a medicine cat.]
[Camp Everyone else is taking a break and staying warm.]
[Prey Eaten Ermine(2 servings)]

The spotted covered cat watched the leader closely and cleared it's throat a little. "While you were sleeping your breathing was wheezy." The medicine cat stated firmly, no hello was given just this fact. The cat was observing Cloudstar intensely before standing and looking out towards the snow covered ground. "It will be harder for me to find herbs this time of year but I am sure on our way back to your camp I can find some."

(Starclan sent you a medicine cat! you can pick your five herbs here)

.Cronus. wrote:────────────────────────────────────────
Spiderstar wasn't sure if he was going to like his new deputy but over the corse of a moon the two got to know one another a lot better and Briarhawk wasn't actually that bad and the two were very much a like, they both had the same mind set and views on how they wanted their camp to form.

Although with the snow and the lack of food they had they both needed to get out and hunt and patrol. Briarhawk volunteered to go on patrol. "I am not sure how successful I will be with hunting." Briarhawk stated and Spiderstar nodded at this, the snow had fallen last night and he knew a lot of the animals were hiding away in their dens. "Well lets prey to Starclan that you catch something."

The two set out, both with hopes. Spiderstar hoped to find more members for his clan and Briarhawk hoped that food would be easier to catch then he expected but he doubted it.

[Spiderstar goes on a patrol.]
[Briarhawk goes out on a hunting patrol.]

Spiderstar stopped as he saw two cats making their way through his thick territory. He growled a little as the two seemed to be looking for something, he hoped they weren't hunting as this was his territory. "Who are you two?" He growled and then looked at them. "We are looking for shelter, some place warm with food." Spiderstar looked at the calico cat who just spoken and then looked at the black and white one. "Well I am a leader of a clan. If you are looking to join I am offering shelter." The two cats looked at one another and then bak at Spiderstar, surprised by the offer...

(Spiderstar finds two warriors while on parol.)

Briarhawk had already missed out on two pieces of prey already this day, the animals were on high alert for some reasons and it this frustrated Briarhawk deeply. Although right now e was stalking the injured squirrel who he knew couldn't run so this was perfect. Briarhawk also wanted to put the thing out of it's misery, it would starve death if Briarhawk didn't kill it. He was pretty close by the time it noticed and it did try to run but didn't get very far. Briarhawk smiled proudly, thankful he caught some food.

(Briarhawk caught a squirrel.)

kirkwood gaps wrote:
Minnowstar stared at the new cat, before realising what she'd said.
"Oh, um, uh, yeah! I think. If you're looking for a 'Minnowstar', that's me! Heh." Minnowstar said, a little nervously. Hearing the tone in his voice, the ginger cat replied,
"Don't be scared! And yes, you're the cat I'm looking for!! Thank StarClan - quite literally - I got here, hah! I used to be a rogue, called Custard. I would love to know what name you'll give me though! I've always thought clan names sounded so.. cool? I don't know, haha."
"Yes! Warrior names! Well, I think I'll wait on it, if that's okay with you. I want the right name to come to me."

One moon later...

It was already Leaf-Bare, and Minnowstar wasn't prepared. He hadn't hunted, the dens were barely set up, and their main water source, the Water Crater, was already freezing up. He knew what he had to do, and he had asked Heathersway, previously known as Custard, for her opinion. She had agreed, and so Minnow set off to the Moonpool. He knew that it wasn't far, for he didn't have to travel very long last time, but the risks of Leaf-Bare seemed dangerous.

Meanwhile, Heathersway had been set the task of hunting. They had barely any time to gather food before Leaf-Bare, and Minnowstar knew that might've been a bad mistake. Heather was told not to travel too far from camp, but if no prey is found, journey further. She knew that if they couldn't find anything, she would have to travel back to camp. Heathersway was determined, though, and would try to explore every nook and cranny until she has found food. She didn't want to starve, and she knew that if she went hunting again, the chances of getting an illness would rise.

That, is why Minnowstar had set off to the Moonpool. Having a medicine cat in the clan would be a very smart idea, and he knew that other new clans were probably doing the same. He had tried to drink some of the Crater water so he could be refreshed and ready to go, but the liquid was so cold and almost hard, he couldn't drink much.

{Minnowstar asks StarClan for a medicine cat}
{Heathersway goes hunting}

The tabby grinned. "Oh you're finally awake!" Its tail flicked and it stood with a laugh. "Well sleepy head we must be quick, I need some herbs before we go back to camp and waiting here all day will not solve anybodies problems." The stranger explained as they walked passed Minnowstar walking through the snow and looking over its shoulder. "Well, come on now."

(Starclan sent you a medicine cat. you can pick your five herbs here)

Heathersway smiled at the small catch she had managed to grab on this fine snowy morning. She was heading back when she saw another mouse as it popped it's head out of it home and started running across the snow covered clearing. Heathersway didn't bother stalking this time as she knew it could run into the burrow as fast as it came. She was successful with this approach as she soon had it in her jaws. Though she knew this couldn't work for every piece of prey.

(Heathersway catches two mice)

adiebaby11 wrote:Hopeclan

Mousestar purred. "Welcome, starclan was right. This is Hopeclan." Nightglow smiled.

"I am going hunting. We will need freshkill if we are going to survive. You should go on a border patrol, that way the other clans will know that we rule this part of the forest!" She turned and ran towards the trees, splashing through the river, before disappearing from sight. Mousestar also left camp, heading towards the

She stalked it silently, it was a small skinny little thing but she knew every bit helped. She pounced on it and tried to grasp it but slipped on the ice. The little thing scurried away and Nightglow huffed and growled to herself before continuing on her way. It was a little while longer before she spotted another mouse, this one was a little plumper then the last. She was able to catch it this time without slipping on ice which she was grateful of.

(Night glow caught a mouse.)

Mousestar had been following the scent of cats that were on the clan territory. The leader spotted the pair and approached them carefully "May I ask what you are doing on my territory." The two cats turned to look at Mousestar, "Oh sorry. We are very cold and rather hungry. It has been a few days since we had found food, we would be grateful if you could offer us some shelter. We will leave first thing tomorrow if you don't want us staying."

(Mousestar finds a warrior and an apprentice while on patrol.)
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby kiro,, » Mon May 15, 2017 3:40 pm

Hopeclan
Number of Cats:4 (Male-2/Female-2)

Mousestar nodded warily. "Come to my camp.
I'll decide what to do with you there."
He made his way back to camp, his paws freezing. When they reached the stream that surrounded Hopeclans camp Mousestar leaped over it, knowing it would be too cold to walk through. Nightglow was already in camp with the mouse she had caught lying at her paws.

"Cats? Where did they came from?" Her fur prickled curiously.

"At the border." he turned to the new comers. "What are your names?"

The smaller cat stepped forwards. "I'm Ashley and that's Red." she flicked her tail at the older tom.

"How would you like to join Hopeclan?" he smiled, knowing what would happen if they agreed. They nodded gratefully and Mousestar jumped onto a rock. "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath The Hope Stone for a clan meeting! Red and Ashley have decided to join the clan and that means they will now get Clan names!" The loners smiled excitedly. "Red, do you promise to protect Hopeclan with your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the power the power of Starclan I present you with your new name. From now until you join Starclan, you will be known as Appleblaze. Ashley, do you promise to protect Hopeclan with your life?"

"I do!" she beamed.

"Then by the power of Starclan I present you with your new name. From now until you join Starclan, you will known as Cinderpaw. I will be your mentor. Meeting dismissed!" He felt a burst of thrill course through his blood and he cheered the names of his new clanmates. "Now, can you go hunting again Nightglow and take Appleblaze with you? I'm taking Cinderpaw for a training session."

"Of course Mousestar." she walked out of camp with Appleblaze following.

"Eek! A training session! Let's go!" she sprinted out into the forest. Mousestar chased after her with a chuckle.

[TRAINING:] Mousestar ---> Cinderpaw
[HUNTING:] Nightglow, Appleblaze

Leader:
Mousestar | 60 moons | Tom | [url=link]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/16/1c/55/161c5524d7b93e24a5485ee766a14f9b.jpg[/url]

Deputy:
Nightglow | 49 moons | she | [url=link]http://i.imgur.com/1HTqNEB.jpg[/url]

Medicine Cat:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
Appleblaze | 20 | Tom | [url=link]http://i.imgur.com/4IKGI4i.jpg[/url]

Apprentices:
Cinderpaw | 7 | She | [url=link]http://i.imgur.com/nwNZcgP.jpg[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Obsidianclan | forgetful.
East | Foxclan | diamondfox
South | Sapphireclan | Shiraya
West | Mossclan | RebelliousWinter

Herbs:
Herb | Supply
Herb | Supply

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Birds | x0 | 0 servings
Fish | x0 | 0 servings
Voles | x0 | 0 servings
Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
Mice | x1 | 0 servings
Snakes | x0 | 0 servings
they/them
-------
aussie/awst
-------
cat parent
-------
<3
Image imagination Image

......Image
Image imagination Image
kiro,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [5]

Postby amethyst14 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:30 am

Number of Cats: 5(2 Servings)
Toms: 3 Mollies: 2
Next Moonstone Visit: May 16, 2017
🍁Archive🍁

"I'm fine." Cloudstar grumbled as he pushed himself up with what looked like to much effort.

This did not fool Archpool in the slightest bit; with narrow eyes he started to order the bossy leader "I am Archpool, Starclan has sent me to be your medicine cat. I can see you are not fine," he mimicked the leaders last word as if it was vile to say "Why don't you show me back to camp and once you are there how about you get some rest." It was clear this new medicine cat was strict and did not take no for an answer.

"Fine." Cloudstar growled, not in any mood to argue. Though growling was not the best idea as it sent him into a coughing fit, making his wheezing worse as he lead the way back to camp.

Once at the camp Cloudstar stopped and looked up at high rock, he wanted to call the clan out to introduce Archpool but was stopped by the medicine cat himself "I don't need an introduction, I can do it myself. Now why don't you get some rest." He pushed the leader forward.

Cloudstar narrowed his eyes at the new tom "I am the leader and I will announce your arrival." and with a disapproving gestured from the medicine cat he leaped up onto the high rock and yowled "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the highrock." It was followed by another coughing fit, but this time instead of just wheezing Cloudstar stumbled ever so slightly, only Archpool noticed of course as the others came out of their dens. They clearly were not happy about leaving the warmth of their dens but must have learned to obey the bossy commands of the leader. Cloudstar took a large breath before continuing "I want to introduce you to Archpool, he is the clan's medicine cat sent by Starclan. You will show him the respect he deserves and obey his wish."

As soon as Cloudstar took a second to get his breath Archpool spoke up "That includes you, now please go get some rest before you-" just then Cloudstar collapsed. This only caused a sigh from the spotted tom "You, help me get him to my den." he ordered Bouldershade. Luckily this tom did not argue with him and did as he said. Once Cloudstar was settled into a nest he gave further instruction "I need someone to keep him warm while I go and try to find some herbs, I hope the snow hasn't wilted them all yet." he meowed before padding back out of camp.

───────────────────────
Archpool had been out for some time now and Bouldershade was growing anxious. He was leaning against Cloudstar to keep the tom warm and Fawnwillow was helping by leaning against Cloudstar's other side. They both watched as Owldust paced back and forth inside the medicine den. "Owldust, will you please hold still, you are not helping that way." Bouldershade mutter to the molly.

It was Fawnwillow that spoke up "It might actually be helping, the den is warm now." she meowed to the deputy in her quiet voice. Owldust gave her a look of thanks before continuing her pacing, waiting for Archpool to return.

Bouldershade did not argue with Fawnwillow "I guess you are right, I wish Archpool would hurry up." Just then the medicine cat dipped into the den, herbs in his mouth. The tom didn't stop as he put the herbs in a pile and moved over to Cloudstar, examining him. The leader had a runny nose and was wheezing and at times it seemed as if the tom stopped breathing.

"He doesn't look any better and he is still unconscious. At least it is warm in here, thanks to all of you I assume." Archpool meowed to the trio. "I can take it from here, why don't you guys go get some rest." It was obvious that it was not just a suggestion and more of an order, but none of them argued as they shuffled out of the den and back to their own. Archpool sighed once they left his den, the herbs he found were probably not the greatest and not what he was looking for but he was not going to be picky at this time of season. The only reason he had come back was because the clouds grew thicker and the wind was getting stronger and he did not want to get lost in the new territory. For now he left Cloudstar in the nest, at least he was warm, and he began to sort his first herbs. The alcove in his den was nice for storing herbs, only needing to be cleaned a little. It was dry and spacious, and was not easily accessed to the young.

Archpool had placed his herbs the way he wanted before he heard coughing from around the corner, it was Cloudstar. He rushed to the tom and looked him over, he was still unconscious. Archpool frowned, there wasn't much he could do to help the tom when he was not awake. "It is going to be a long night." he muttered to himself just before Cloudstar coughed again, this time it seemed worse and lasted longer. Archpool had seen the small pool of water in the den and grabbed some moss, he socked it into the water and took it to the leader, letting the drops fall near the tom's mouth. This seemed to help for some time and things quieted down.

Later that night Cloudstar had woken, he could not breath and he was panicking. He looked around and spotted Archpool coming to him, but it was to late. Cloudstar fell back in his nest with another coughing fit. The leader gasped for air before falling limp, losing his first life to greencough.

───────────────────────
Half a moon has passed since Cloudstar lost one of his lives, he was pretty much grounded to the medicine den by Archpool until he was completely better. The white tom was slowly getting better each day but seemed to have a constant runny nose. Bouldershade frowned towards the medicine den, wondering when the leader would be better.

Fawnwillow had padded over to Bouldershade with a small fish "Would you like to share with me?" she meowed to the deputy in her usual quiet voice. It was quiet unlike her to offer, usually it was him that asked her so it was a nice surprise.

"Sure." Bouldershade purred before scooting over to share his warm spot as well. The ginger and grey molly sat next to him, she was still skinny but was getting better every day. The deputy couldn't help but be happy for her "You can eat first, as always." he meowed.

"Thank you." Fawnwillow meowed as she nuzzled the tom for his politeness then she bent down and took the first bite of the fish. Though the small lake the fish had come from was completely frozen over and no fish had been caught is some time, the cold had kept the fish fresh and it still tasted good. Bouldershade was a nice tom and Fawnwillow enjoyed his company and the silence that came with him. Once the fish had been eaten by the two Fawnwillow began to groom the tom, he happily let her.

After a while the two were just laying together in the sun, it was nice for a while then it started to snow. The sun slowly disappeared and it became chilly "We better go in the dens so we don't freeze our tails off. If you would like you can come in my den?" the tom asked as he gestured towards his small den. She nodded to him and they both escaped from the snow in his den.

───────────────────────
It has been a whole moon since Cloudstar lost his first life, the leader was growing restless being tied up in camp and that made him grumpy. His nose was still runny so Archpool did not want him to take any chances and would not let him leave the camp. So for that past week the tom had been bossing out orders and snapping at any cat that seemed to be doing nothing. "Owldust! Why don't you and Fawnwillow go do something useful for once and hunt! Maybe this time you will catch something." he snapped at the two mollies when they were talking in camp. They immediately stopped their conversation and left camp without a word; Cloudstar scared them. Cloudstar already had Bouldershade go on a border patrol this morning and the white tom was growing impatient for any kind of news. Archpool even seemed to be no where in sight or in camp this morning and that made Cloudstar even more irritable.

Bouldershade was at the northern border this morning, Owldust had told him about an odd scent from across the border and wanted the deputy to check it out just to make sure. Once he was at the border he scented the air, it was the scent of many cats. Was it another clan? He didn't know and would let Cloudstar know later, for now the tom scented the border and went on to the east.

[Border Patrol Bouldershade is patrolling near the meadow.]
[Hunting Patrol Owldust and Fawnwillow hunt near the mountain in the forest.]
[Herb Hunting Archpool is searching for herbs near the meadow.]
[Sick Cloudstar has a runny nose.]
[Prey Eaten Small Fish(2 servings)]

Leader:
          Cloudstar | 34 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★☆

Deputy:
          Bouldershade | 33 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
          Archpool | 52 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🍁[/url]

Warriors:
          Owldust | 27 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Fawnwillow | 21 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Hickoryclan | sstormling
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Mapleclan | purrfect.
    West | No clan will lie to the west.

Medicine Store

1|Tormentil|Chewed and put on the wound.|
    Treating all wounds and extracting poison.

1|Sweet-Sedge|One must swallow the sap.|
    Eases infection.

1|Ragwort Leaves|Crushed and chewed.|
    Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.

1|Dried Oak Leaf|Chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound.|
    Stops infection from setting in.

1|Chickweed|Eaten.|Treats greencough.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Water Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Quail | x2 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings
    Total | 4 | 8 servings

Mentors:

Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing

Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Tue May 16, 2017 10:06 am

a few snowflakes are starting to fall, and your prey-pile is slowly diminishing.
it is almost leaf-bare, so send out some patrols to hunt and gather herbs.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Arya22 wrote:

spiderstar walked into camp to find leafstrike speaking with an unknown cat. "who is this?" the leader asked the tom. "whisperpaw and i found him on patrol he wants to join the clan." the cat nodded and meowed, "i'm tired of living on my own. my mother used to be a clan-cat and i always wanted to join a clan." spiderstar smiled to the new-comer, another cat meant another hunter, and more hunters caught more food. "welcome to swallowclan."

[ your cats caught a big salmon and a mouse! ]
[ your patrol found a warrior! ]
[ fawnthroat found catmint! ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

hazilnut wrote:

sorrelstar opened her eyes and stretched. the molly let out a long yawn and a few seconds passed before she finally realized she wasn't alone in the cave. the stranger's black pelt hid them perfectly in the darkness. "i'm sorry if i startled you. cats with stars in their fur told me to join your clan. they also said i would find an acquaintance in beechclan."

[ starclan sent you a warrior! ]
[ your cats caught two carps and a big salmon! ]
[ your patrol fought off a badger! ]
[ carpkit and sandkit are now apprentices! ]
[ eelpaw and pigeonpaw learned stealth! ]
[ pigeonpaw found some dock for malloweyes's scratches! ]
[ dunpond drank from the poisoned river and has joined starclan. ]

tauriel. wrote:

chiveclaw walked calmly through the forest, not a threat in sight. bird chirps were getting more rare lately, and the hunting patrol must of have some trouble finding prey. his companions sniffed the borders, but they only caught their own scent. they refreshed the borders and went back to camp, on the lookout for anything suspect.

[ your cats caught a squirrel, a pigeon, a frog and a vole! ]
[ your patrol passed uneventfully. ]
[ your apprentices learned the hunting skill! ]
[ shadedleaf and cloudpool found willow bark and wintergreen! ]

↞ Đɇfɇnđɇɍ ↠ wrote:

volepelt approached the southern border silently, his clan-mates holding their breaths. the deputy raised his tail for his friends to stop moving, and the trio waited in the shadows for the fox to approach. a fowl odor entered his nose, and the tabby knew the beast was near. the creature suddenly walked out of a bush, not noticing the cats. in a flash, the clan-cats were slashing and biting at the fox, the russet beast roaring in pain before fleeing off eclipseclan's territory.

[ your patrol chased the fox away without a single scratch! ]

turtle... wrote:

greystar had just caught a sparrow when he saw the silhouette of another cat. the stranger's head was looking from left to right, as if they were looking for someone. "hello. can i help you?" the leader called, the oriental cat walking towards him. "i was looking for a certain greystar? from rainclan?" the tom in question smiled. "you're talking to him."

[ greystar caught a sparrow! ]
[ starclan sent you a deputy! ]

shimmerstream wrote:

flaxenheart let out a loud hiss before jumping on the badger's back. ravinepath was slashing ferociously at the black and white beast, velvetcoat beside him. the clan-cats were attacking the creature with all their might, for the good of their clan. suddenly, the badger let out a loud howl as they charged at surprised ravinepath. the young warrior was about to jump out of the danger when his old mentor shoved him aside to receive the attack on his back. the badger let out a final hiss before retreating, leaving a wimping velvetcoat behind.

[ your patrol successfully defeated the badger! velvetcoat is however badly injured and urgently needs cobwebs and goldenrod. ]
[ your cats caught a hare! ]
[ silkpaw and luckypaw learned the running skill! ]
[ poppythorn found bindweed! ]
[ starclan sent you an apprentice! ]

ActualCannibalShia wrote:

risingstar came back from the moonpool to find his clan-mates forming a circle around an unknown cat. the tabby seemed pretty calm in the center of the angry cats. "what is going on here?" the tom asked, approaching the storm of cats. "we came back from training to find him in the leader's den! who do you think you are? our leader?" flamepaw spat at the intruder. "i come in peace. starclan told me i was the perfect deputy for scorchclan." the stranger replied, his tone not wavering.

[ minnowstep found marigold! ]
[ starclan sent you a deputy! ]
[ thrushpaw learned the hunting skill and flamepaw learned fighting! ]

[ beechclan, swallowclan, caveclan, eclipseclan, rainclan, blazeclan and scorchclan are in this post! ]

[ thicketclan, scorchclan and fernclan, your replies are here! ]

[ aspenclan and lotusclan, your replies are here! ]

[ crowclan and summitclan your replies are here! ]

[ strikeclan your reply is here! ]
Last edited by requiem, on Thu May 18, 2017 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue May 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Weather:
A blizzard has set in. Snow has already covered everyone's territory, causing even the tallest cats to struggle through it. Be careful where you place your paws, you might end up in trouble. Be careful with sending the same cat out multiple times, they might caught whitecough, or even worse, greencough. New cats will be easy to find, since a lot of them are searching for shelter from the blizzard.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Heda wrote:
It was rather frustrated for the hunting patrol, Copperflame caught nothing neither did Eelswoop, Burntpath and Boneleaf both caught something. Nothing amazing and it wouldn't feed the whole clan, at least they had stocked up on the last remaining fish in the river. Boneleaf walked beside Copperflame as the entered camp, she dropped the vole in the fresh kill pile and smiled at him. "Why are you so upset" Copperflame stared at her for a moment but he couldn't help but crack a small smile and gave a shrug. "Lets split something small from the fresh kill pile and tell me about your first time in Skullclan." Copperflame liked this idea a lot, he was truly head over heals for her and a chance to talk was perfect. "You know I would like that."

Eelswoop's tail flicked as she watched the sky get darker for a moment before smirking at the apprentices, she had agreed to join in on a little game that Cedarmouse and Aspinswirl made up, Aspenswirl didn't go out on a hunting patrol or patrol so he was sitting with them explaining the rules. Eelswoop found it a little confusing at first but she soon started to get it as Aspenswirl gave some examples. Blizzardpaw was invested in it along with Kestrelpaw who seemed determined to beat Blizzardpaw at the game, Rainpaw looked a little distracted though and Eelswoop just had to ask. "Are you ok?" Rainpaw seemed to snap out of her day dream of some sorts and looked at the black she-cat. "I don't think things are good between my parents...." Eelswoop knew this was true as Runningsong had talked to her about it the other day. Eelswoop was silent for a minute but soon she looked at Rainpaw and sighed. "Maybe, maybe not but you need to focus on your training that you just started rather then that." Rainpaw gave Eelswoop a look before looking at the game Kestrelpaw was arguing with Blizzardpaw over.

Troutleap, Cedarmouse, and Runningsong had presude the two-leg scent. Close to the pine forest was a tents and a fire along with dogs, the cats didn't stay for long and soon were walking back to camp. "We won't tell anyone except Soulstar and Aspenswirl when we get back." Runningsong rolled her eyes. "No we need to tell the clan about this, so they know of the dangers." Troutleap looked at her quite angrily and shook his head, letting out a fustrated huff he growled. "They can't, because it would cause panic." Runningsong shook her head and Cedarmouse could only draw back as he didn't want anything to do with this argument, that he felt had a deeper meaning to it. "I don't think that's the way to go, Skullclan cats are strong and relsiliant and they can handle-" She was cut off by an aggressive snap from Troutleap. "Last time I checked you weren't the bloody deputy Runningsong!' Cedarmouse's ears went back and he looked at Runningsong who was looking at Troutleap rather sharply. "I am aware of that but sometimes your decisions are unclear." Now Cedarmouse's eyes went back to Troutleap, his ears still back. "And maybe you should get your priorities straight." Troutleap growled back and glared at her. Runningsong stopped right in her place. "Maybe I do have my priorities straight and they don't evolve you!" The scream was loud and aggressive and full of hurt. "Since you're so caught up with other she-cats that you can't even spend time with your own mate maybe it's better if you don't have one." And with that statement she dashed off into the dark night and back to camp. Troutleap stood there in silence and all Cedarmouse could think how awkward this was and he had no idea what to say. Troutleap started walking and Cedarmouse followed him in an awkward silence.

The group returned that night and Nightstone was the first to walk into the clearing with a huge grin on her face, she approached Burntpath. "How was that?" She sat down by the large tom her tail flicking against his own. "Interesting, Coastclan is a waste of time, and Blazeclan is full of themselves. The only one that seemed rather interesting was the clan Coastclan had mentioned." Burntpath watched his sibling walk in with a stern look Flintscreech ignore his gaze and Burntpath then looked at Nightstone. "What clan?" She was also watching the rest of the group walk in. "Roseclan,they seem rather interesting to tell you the truth. Well what I have heard from." Soulstar had mad his way towards Basileyes which Nighstone made note of.

Emberslash looked at the very disturbed Troutleap, "Is everything ok?" Troutleap looked over at Runningsong who was talking to Aspenswirl and Flintscreech. "You could say me and Runningsong aren't exactly mates anymore." Emberslash looked at him with a shocked expression but she hid it after a moment. She wasn't sure what to do but she knew she had to be there for her friend.

This moon

Basileyes laughed and little. "Why didn't you take me!" Soulstar grinned a little a shook his head, "Because you were injured at the time." Basileyes sat up and laughed again. "I want to see this Soaringstar, Blizzardpaw talks about his fur like its legendary." Soulstar really couldn't help but laugh at this. He was fluffy, fluffier then normal. "Well I must go to the moonpool, in another moon or so we will be having our first big gathering with Coastclan and Blazeclan, potentially another."

Emberslash and Aspenswirl walked together with their apprentices, they were going to train together today and Rainpaw was busy going on and on about how she was made to be skilled in fighting and Kestrelpaw should become an elder at an early age. "You know that is ovensive." Rainpaw grinned and shook her head as she laughed and the two continued in a fit of laughter a chaos as they went on with their training.
[Two servings of snake were eaten.]
[Hunting ; Nightstone, Troutleap, Flintscreech, Emberslash, Basileyes]
[Patrol; Aspenswirl, Copperflame, Burntpath]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
[Quailfur trains Blizzardpaw in fishing]
[Emberslash trains Kestralpaw in combat]
[Aspenswirl trains Rainpaw in combat]
[Troutleap and Runningsong are no longer mates]
[Copperflame and Boneleaf become mates]
[Soulstar asks for a queen at the moonpool]

Nightstone grunts loudly as she collides with Troutleap. The scrawny squirrel shrieks in alarm, retreating back into its burrow. Nightstone turns on Troutleap, her fur bushing up in anger. "I had that!" She snapped, her claws sheathing and unsheathing. Troutleap bristled slightly, his lips curling back from his teeth slightly in a snarl.

"I did too! You got in the way!"

Nightstone growled, her muscles tensing as she readied herself to leap on the deputy. Flintscreech, Emberslash and Basileyes intercepted the two. "Calm down. You both messed up that catch, there is no use blaming the other one. Let's just get what we already caught and head back to camp." Flintscreech mewed. Troutleap glared at the tom before turning and heading back towards where he buried in catches from earlier. Nightstone glowered after him before doing the same, following the rest of the hunting patrol back to camp once she was done.

[ Nightstone, Troutleap, Flintscreech, Emberslash and Basileyes caught two snakes and a vole while out hunting ]

"I lost her scent." Copperflame mewed, panic starting to edge his way into his tone. Aspenswirl placed his tail over the younger tom's shoulders.

"We'll find her, she couldn't have gotten far." The tom mewed before turning and following after Burntpath, who had already returned to their search. The three had been patrolling when they stumbled upon a heavily pregnant she-cat. By the time the patrol realized the she-cat was there, she was already disappearing back into the undergrowth. Copperflame felt worried for the she-cat, knowing that it was dangerous to be a pregnant she-cat during leaf-bare, especially if you were alone.

The sun had almost fully sunken back into the earth when Burntpath's mew called back to Copperflame and Aspenswirl. "I found her!"

[ Aspenswirl, Copperflame and Burntpath found a pregnant queen while they were on patrol ]

Ivythistle pawed away the snow, huffing in annoyance when she found that yet another patch of herbs had been killed by the snow. "Are those dead too?" Beetlepaw questioned, returning to his mentors side. The brown she-cat nodded with an annoyed flick of her tail.

"Let's just take what we found back to camp." Ivythistle mewed before picking up what she had managed to find. Beetlepaw nodded and picked his up as well.

[ Ivythistle and Beetlepaw found beech leaves, bindweed and blackberry leaves while out hunting for herbs ]

Quailfur looked down at the frozen surface of the stream. Blizzardpaw looked up at the brown she-cat. "What are we going to do?" The pale she-cat questioned.

"I can still teach you the basics of how to fish." Quailfur mewed, turning to her apprentice and crouching down. "See, you curve your paw like this to scoop the fish out. You need to make sure your shadow doesn't fall across..."

[ Blizzardpaw learned the Fishing skill while out training ]

Rainpaw let out a startled gasp as Aspenswirl bucked her off his back. The grey she-cat scrambled back onto her paws, a determined look sparking in her dark green eyes. Aspenswirl flashed a smile at the young she-cat. "You ready to head back?"

The apprentice shook her head stubbornly. "Never."

[ Rainpaw learned the Fighting skill while out training ]

Copperflame, Aspenswirl and Burntpath filed into camp, the pregnant she-cat close behind them. Copperflame broke away from the patrol just as Boneleaf slipped out of the medicine cat den, excitement sparking in her heterochromia blue and green eyes. Her gaze searched the camp briefly before landing on Copperflame. The white molly took off across camp to skid to a stop in front of him.

"I'm having kits!"

[ Boneleaf is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Peachycupcake525 wrote:
𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓂𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓃

A deadly disease swept through Flowerclan one day. Willowstep had never seen it before. By that time, the kits has become apprentices and were about halfway through their training. Powderpaw had tried out being a medicine cat, but had switched to being a warrior along with her brothers after she had learned that it didn't suit her. Willowstep had been working day and night to try to cure the clan, but was unsuccessful and had fallen ill herself. The only ones left healthy were Powderpaw and Thundersun. Graystar told them to leave, to start the clan again and live. At first, they didn't want to, but Graystar convinced them to. They all knew that there was no hope left for the sick ones. Powderpaw continued her training under Thundersun, until the day that Thundersun died. She took on the name Powdersun in honor of her mentor. She then started a new clan, called Stemclan.

The Stemclan territory is crisscrossed with small streams. There is little dry ground, so their main prey is fish. They are built exactly right for swimming, and rather enjoy it. If the rivers freeze over, they have fish stored away, so they at least won't starve.

They are a very peaceful clan, and not very interested in the affairs of others. They don't particularly like interaction with the other clans, so they may not do much at a gathering, and they will skip gatherings if needed.

[ Powdersun is now the leader of Stemclan ]

Mika. wrote:
Emberstar smiled "It's okay." She gave a a small little friendly smile, to him. Steamheart looked up at the ember and gave one back flicking his tail in happiness. After some questions about each other, emberstar accepted him into the clan. Sometime goes by and Ember and Steamheart are at the clan, giving of a little yawn Emberclaw started to show Steamheart around the clan and what going to happen to it if more Ember goes to the moonpool from time to time.

Emberstar asked Steamheart to go hunting for them and Steamheart nodded and went of into the forest. Emberstar sat down onto the high rock as she saw Steamheart leave the clan border. Wind was blowing into embers face as she closed her eyes seeing the blackness of nothing.

{Steamheart as gone hunting}

Streamheart crouched low, his eyes never leaving the chickadee that he saw sitting on one of the uncovered roots of a tree. Stay there... The grey tom thought, as he carefully stepped through the snow. Once he was close enough, the young warrior launched himself forward, his paw pinning the bird to the branch. He delivered the killing bite, pride swelling in his chest as he picked it up and trotted back to camp.

[ Streamheart caught a chickadee while out hunting ]

zephyrine wrote:
"Good morning, Dewpaw."
The white tom started, his head jerking up and his eyes widening a little, but he relaxed when he found that it was only Frigidrose. "Good morning," he mumbled. "How does some training sound? I know it's a bit early, but it wouldn't hurt." Dewpaw grumbled something inaudible as he curled up into a tight ball again, taking a quick moment to savor the warmth of his nest before suddenly jumping to his paws. "Alright, let's go." His mentor smiled and turned away from the den. The young tom scampered out after her, and the two quietly hurried out of the camp, careful not to wake the rest of the Clan. As soon as they had left the shelter of the camp, Dewpaw's teeth began to chatter with the cold. "You'll be alright," Frigidrose assured him. "A good warrior should be able to focus on their task at hand and block out everything that would distract them. This will be good for you." This statement of hers brought a question to Dewpaw's mind. "What if one was injured very badly and they could hardly think because of the pain?" Frigidrose smiled and rested her tail on his back before purring, "Ah, what a great question. Even the greatest pain should be ignored. Anything that stands in your way should be ignored or destroyed." The apprentice tilted his head to the side a bit, mewing quietly, "Destroyed? What do you mean? You can't destroy pain - or this freezing leaf-bare." The she-cat didn't respond for a moment and seemed to be contemplating whether to share with him what was on her mind or not. At last, after a nudge from her apprentice, she meowed calmly, "No, pain and leaf-bare cannot be destroyed, but... some things can be." Dewpaw let out a noisy sigh. Why was she being so cryptic? Every answer she gave seemed to evoke yet another question from him. "What things?" he mewed a bit irritably. The only answer he received this time was a smile - not a grin, not a happy smile, something he hadn't quite seen before.... It was as if she knew something he didn't. Something that should only be told to those worthy of it, he thought. Why wasn't he worthy? He was her apprentice and they had grown closer and closer through all of the times she had comforted him when he was teased by his sister. He thought they could share everything with each other. She was like his mother - she understood him when even his own mother didn't. What had he done wrong? "How can I get you to tell me?" he blurted suddenly. Frigidrose gave him a sidelong glance and smiled that certain smile again. "Oh, I don't know," she purred. "Perhaps..." she trailed off before stopping in her tracks to look him in the eye, directly, intently. He held her gaze, preparing to listen for every little detail. "I know. You master every skill I teach you. Every skill, whether it is considered normal training or not. You will not question me either. You will do exactly as I tell you," she spoke, her eyes gleaming with carefully contained excitement. It almost scared Dewpaw. "Do we have a deal?" Dewpaw hesitated for a brief moment. The gleam in her eye and her being so vague again were frightening him slightly, but he needed to know what she hadn't wanted to tell him. He needed to be worthy of it - the idea that he wasn't already angered him. He didn't give much thought to the idea of this extra, unusual training when perhaps he should have. He made his decision quickly and unthinkingly.
"Of course."

The Clan was up and moving by the time Frigidrose and Dewpaw returned from their training session. That is, all except Falconpaw. The older apprentice was dozing in the den and had to be woken by his siblings. "Falconpaw, get up, lazy-bones!" Heatherpaw called as she came bounding toward the den. Her brother only curled into a tighter ball and let out a heavy sigh. "Come on, get up already," Pinepaw meowed irritably, giving him a hard prod in the ribs. "Ow!" Falconpaw cried before swiftly getting to his paws. "I was just trying to sleep." Heatherpaw laughed, "Oh, we know that. Seriously, we're almost warriors - you can't be sleeping in this late!" With a flick of her tail signaling her brothers to follow, she hurried out of the den. Upon noticing the direction in which they were heading, Falconpaw inquired, "Why are we going to the leader's den?" "Mom wanted to talk to us," Heatherpaw replied. Falconpaw thought that was strange. Wouldn't Emberstar just come find them to speak with them? Why was she having them come to her den? Was something wrong? He began to worry and increased his pace to a trot. "Mom? What is it?" he meowed as he entered the den. He stopped at the sight of his and his siblings' mentors sitting before the leader. Suddenly he realized what was happening and struggled to contain his excitement. Heatherpaw didn't care if her happiness showed and so she let out a squeal of delight when their mother beckoned them inside. "Good morning," Emberstar meowed with a smile. "You all slept well?" The three nodded quickly, eager for her to get to the point of this meeting. "Wonderful," she purred. She allowed a pause before jumping to the subject she wished to discuss, "I believe from what I've heard from your mentors that you three are ready to be warriors." She gave each of them a long, meaningful look. Each apprentice's heart was pounding at having heard those words. Finally! - they were going to be warriors! Emberstar turned to the mentors. "You believe they are ready?" Frostpath, Birchwing, and Stormbreeze each nodded, glancing at their apprentices with a spark of excitement in their eyes but also one of sorrow, for the long, often enjoyable hours of training had at last come to an end. "Alright. Falconpaw, Pinepaw, and Heatherpaw, please join me for a patrol," Emberstar meowed. She was unable to keep the wide grin from making it onto her face at the idea of her kits becoming warriors.

The Clan consumes two birds (six servings)
Training: Ivypaw, Dewpaw, Russetpaw, Otterpaw, & Brightpaw
Patrol: Emberstar, Falconpaw, Pinepaw, & Heatherpaw
Hunting: Webfang, Briardusk, Honeydapple, Cloudtalon, Breezeclaw, & Cinderdawn
Herb Hunting: Willowcloud & Appleheart
Becoming warriors: Falconpaw, Pinepaw, & Heatherpaw -> Falconchaser, Pinedust, & Heatherpond

Russetpaw giggled loudly, kicking Brightpaw off of her. "You call that an attack?" The orange she-cat taunted,
hauling herself back onto her paws. Brightpaw snorted at her sister before launching herself at her again, cuffing her ears.

"Like you'd know what an attack was." Brightpaw smiled. Ivypaw watched the two littermates, an amused look on her face, before turning to Dewpaw and Otterpaw.

"I think we should join in." Ivypaw laughed. Dewpaw and Otterpaw nodded, moving into their attack positions.

[ Ivypaw, Dewpaw, Russetpaw, Otterpaw and Brightpaw learned the Fighting skill while training ]

Emberstar sighed slightly, her tail tip twitching in annoyance. Falconpaw moved to stand next to his mother, looking at the snowy expanse as well. "We should head back to camp. There isn't going to be anything today." She mewed, turning and heading back towards where Pinepaw and Heatherpaw were waiting,

Falconpaw looked back over the expanse for a moment, wondering if they wouldn't found anything if they had kept looking. He sighed and turned, following his mother and littermates back to camp.

[ Your patrol found nothing ]

"Briardusk, Honeydapple." Webfang called back to the two she-cats. The pair raised their heads, pausing their conversation to see what the tom wanted. "Gather your catches, we're heading back to camp." Webfang turned and went to retrieve the rest of the hunting patrol.

[ Webfang, Briardusk, Honeydapple, Cloudtalon, Breezeclaw and Cinderdawn caught a vole and two birds while out hunting ]

Willowcloud frowned slightly at Appleheart, who was staring across the border that they shared with Echoclan.
The she-cat had noticed that her apprentice had started to become a lot more absentminded lately. "Appleheart?" She mewed.
Willowcloud waited a moment before repeating his name.

Appleheart shook his head and turned to look at his mentor. "Yeah?"

"Let's get back to camp."

[ Willowcloud and Appleheart found coltsfoot, daisy leaves and lavender while out herb hunting ]

"I, Emberstar, leader of Leafclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Falconpaw, Pinepaw and Heatherpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

"I do." The littermates mewed.

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names. Falconpaw, Pinepaw and Heatherpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Falonchaser, Pinedust and Heatherpond. Starclan honors your teamwork and bravery and we welcome you as full warriors of Leafclan."

"Falconchaser! Pinedust! Heatherpond!"

[ Falconpaw, Pinepaw and Heatherpaw are now warriors; Falconchaser, Pinedust and Heatherpond! ]

Simonpet wrote:
"As it's almost time for Applepaw's assessments," said Honeystar from the Speaker's Tree, "I will accompany him and his mentor to the Moonpool."

"Why?" called Palefur. Though he fit in well, it had only been a moon since his joining and he didn't yet know all the intricacies of clan life.

"So that Starclan may accept Applepaw as a warrior."

Everyone nodded in agreement. This seemed like a fair way of measuring the worthiness of an apprentice, although no one yet knew just how the cats of Starclan would accept him. Or decline, in the worst-case scenario.

The leader leaped down from the tree and padded up to the proud mentor and his apprentice. "Are you ready?" she asked. Her only response was a nod from both. "Then let's go." To the rest of the clan she called, "In my absence, Birchnose will take over my duties."

Birchnose nodded, grinning. She was extremely excited, and hoped that nothing would go wrong in Honeystar's absence. The rest of the clan simply watched as Honeystar left, Acornstream and Applepaw close behind. As soon as they were out of sight, Birchnose leapt onto the Speaker's Tree to annouce the day's patrols.

"Alderclaw and Briarwhisker," she called, "will go hunting. Dawnstorm and Palefur will go on a border patrol. Those whose names I did not call will remain in camp." There was no complaint, only the shuffling of paws as the assigned patrols left the camp on their respective missions.

Briarwhisker wasn't talkative, and certainly didn't appreciate rambling. She was glad that Alderclaw knew when to keep quiet. Like now, when they were hunting in the snow, and it was extremely important not to scare away the scarce prey.

"I hear you're a good hunter?" murmured Alderclaw, only partially concentrated on the conversation.

"The best in the clan," Briarwhisker replied proudly. "And with Birchnose..."

"How much prey can you catch?"

"More than you'd believe."

Palefur shivered in the leafbare air. "Is it always this cold?" he asked.

Dawnstorm looked at the other tom worriedly. "Are you okay? It's just for the leafbare. The newleafs and greenleafs are really warm."

"I-- I don't know."

"Come here and sit down." Dawnstorm moved closer to Palefur and the two huddled. "When we get back to camp, get some freshkill and go into the warriors' den. It's nice and warm in there."

"I know." They sat together for a bit, before finally Palefur stood and shook his fur. "Let's go." Despite Dawnstorm's worry, the pair completed the border patrol.

Crowcloud had volunteered to show Dustkit his den and teach her a little about medicine cats and healing, so Duckpelt had allowed the two to be together while everyone else was out on their patrol or, in the case of Snowfoot, sleeping in the warriors' den. The other three kits were wrestling together.

"Getting their training started early, I see," purred Birchnose, who was stretched next to Duckpelt. The two mollies had become good friends and when the queen wished to take a break, Birchnose was always the first to volunteer to watch the kits.

"They'll need it," laughed Duckpelt.

"Yes." Birchnose sobered quickly. "Who do you think should mentor them?"

Duckpelt blinked. "I haven't thought about it yet... But..." She thought for a moment, before speaking. "Perhaps Alderclaw for Boulderkit. And Dawnstorm for Barleykit. Maybe Briarwhisker for Adderkit. And...Snowfoot for Dustkit, if she doesn't stick with her desire to become a medicine cat."

"I'll think about it."

"Thank you."

Honeystar led Acornstream and Applepaw to the Moonpool, ignoring the apprentice's questions. When they finally arrived, it was darkning.

"We'll stay here tonight and head back tomorrow," said Honeystar. Turning to Applepaw, she said, "Just drink some of the water and go to sleep." Applepaw nodded and did what she recommended. He fell asleep quickly, heedless of the two pairs of eyes on him.

"What do you think will happen?" asked Acornstream worridly.

"I don't know," Honeystar replied.

Applepaw woke up surrounded by mist. However, it soon faded to reveal the Moonpool. Only Honeystar and Acornstream were missing. Where were they. Where was he?

"You're in Starclan," said an amused voice.

Applepaw whirled around to see an elderly tom, who looked similar to Palefur, only his markings were darker and he had tabby stripes. "Who are you?"

"Come walk with me," said the tom, ignoring the question. He stood and headed into the forest, and Applepaw had to stand quickly and hurry to avoid losing sight of him. After they had traveled into the forest, the apprentice realized that the territory looked very similar to that of Forestclan.

"How did we get here so quickly?" he wondered aloud.

The elderly tom stopped and looked back. "In Starclan, distance means nothing. This used to be my clan's home before Honeystar found it. In life, I was Minkstar, leader of Cherryclan."

"But I've never heard of Cherryclan."

Minkstar sighed. "We failed many seasons ago. Long before Honeystar was born. The first winter caught us off guard, and after some of our warriors died, the rest fled. I never knew what happened to them. I stayed here until I died, living alone with no comfort from Starclan or the other clans."

Applepaw blinked. "That's a sad story."

"Indeed. But I want you to remember Cherryclan. We never had kits. No apprentices. Just adult cats that fled as soon as hardship was presented." Minkstar smiled kindly. "Do your best. Don't shrink from adversity. Be the best and most loyal warrior you can be."

Applepaw nodded vehemently. "I will!" he promised.

"Then go. And tell those kits of yours a story."

The scene began to dissolve around Applepaw and this time, when he blinked his eyes open, he saw Honeystar and Acornstream sitting in a silent vigil. When Acornstream noticed him, he purred. "What did you see?"

"I'll tell you when we get back home."

Forestclan consumes 4 servings (one hare, one vole)
Honeystar, Acornstream, and Applepaw go to the Moonpool
Alderclaw and Briarwhisker go hunting
Dawnstorm and Palefur go on a border patrol

Briarwhisker let out a shocked gasp as the snow started to fall again, this time harder than before. "Come on."
Alderclaw mewed loudly, snatching up his catch and hurrying back towards camp. Briarwhisker snatched her catch back up, nodding a hello to the border patrol as it headed back to camp as well.

[ Alderclaw and Briarwhisker caught a squirrel and pigeon while out hunting ]
[ The patrol found nothing ]

Chamrosh wrote:
[center]Nettlekit jumped onto the ledge by the sheet of vertical ice a little clumsily, having to shuffle her foot back into place, and stared out in wonder at the world outside.
“It’s so pretty! Why’s everything so white? Is it always white?” Nettlekit asked her mum, but her sister replied, instead.
“That’s snow, and it only comes when it’s cold.”
Nettlekit didn’t question how Sparrowkit knew that. She made a loud “ooooh” noise. Their mother didn’t miss the strangeness, however.
“How do you know what snow is, Sparrowkit?”
“Papa told me.” Sparrowkit hesitated just a tiny bit before saying that, and her tone sounded a lot wobblier than it had a few seconds before, but both of the other mollies just accepted this.
-----
Osierfang shivered against the cold, her legs only just barely making their way through the snow beneath her to the ground. It wasn’t her fault she was short! For her size, even if she was the one saying it, she was a pretty skilled warrior. She was sure she could find somewhere willing to take her in, where she could get shelter from the icy blasts that seemed to channel their ways through here with such ease.
She was delighted when she saw the two warriors on patrol, and pretty much forced her way into coming back to camp with them. They were friendly enough, although she was sure she’d interrupted them somehow. Osierfang could tell they both thought- rightly- that she was very young to be on her own, but that didn’t bother her. She’d have a warm nest and a full belly to keep her interest instead, tonight.
-----
“Mummy! Mummy, look what I’ve got!” Boulderdash wouldn’t have done so if Nettlekit hadn’t practically jumped straight onto her stomach, in an awkward furry lump. That and if Nettlekit hadn’t been yowling loud enough to wake Starclan. “Shellpaw gave me an old leaf, Mummy! He tried to give me some ‘snow’” (she clearly struggled to pronounce that word, as it came out slow and prolonged) “but it turned into water! Does Starclan turn it into water? Do they send water like that sometimes instead of rain because it’s nicer, and because it makes fur less icky?”
Boulderdash moaned, grumbling as she roused. “Questions in the morning, Nettlekit.”
“But I have questions now! What if I can’t remember them in the morning! Then I‘ll never know the answers, and I’ll always be sad! You can’t do that to me, Mummy!”
“Go to sleep, Nettlekit, or I’ll steal and destroy all the nice things Shellpaw gives you.”
Sparrowkit answered.
“No! That’s mean!”
Despite her protests, Nettlekit went to sleep almost straight away after that, and by the morning neither Nettlekit or Boulderdash remembered to question how Sparrowkit had known what to do.
-----
“I have a suggestion for training this moon, Myrtleclaw.” The grey warrior perked up at hearing that from Argusheart, waiting for her to continue, and she only did so when she was sure he wasn’t about to egg her on anyway. It was an awkward pause. “Seeing as they are brothers, it might make sense to train them together. And I was thinking, they might be able to learn more than one thing. See, if I take Shellpaw off with me to practice hiding and stealth for a bit, and you and Droserapaw practice hunting us down, and we swap at Sun-high, both will learn about stealth and tracking.”
There was another pause, this time filled with Myrtleclaw’s surprise at that idea, rather than awkwardness. “...You’re brilliant, you know.”
“I do know that, yes.”
-----
“I’ve been thinking.” Chubtail introduced, as he bounced up proudly to where Heronstar was lying in her nest, and curled up close beside her. “Once Leaf-bare’s nearing its close, I’d like to have more kits with you.”
Heronstar beamed for a second, then became slightly uncertain. “I’d love to have more kits, too, but I’m aware how hard your job was to keep up before, when we had fewer cats to manage, and I don’t want your job as deputy to become undoable.”
Chubtail gave her a knowing side-nod, acknowledging the concern, and nuzzling against her. “Which is why I was thinking; we could have a sort of… secretary. When we’re busy or predisposed in any way- kittings, injury, illness, anything- we just appoint a cat- or maybe two or three cats- who can take over what’s needed for a short time. We still do whatever we can, but if we can’t quite manage a few things, they do them instead.”
Heronstar’s happy expression grew brilliantly wide at that. “That is genius. It might even help cohesion to have the role passed around each moon, so everyone can take an active role in maintaining Gustclan.”
“Is that a yes for more kits next season, then?”
“Oh definitely. I’m just trying to work out who I’d pick to be secretary- or whatever we decide to call it- first.”
------
[Earlier]
"Sparrowkit.”
Sparrowkit sleepily opened her eyes to look at the ceiling of the den, having rolled around onto her back during her dreams. Her jaw opened a few times, her tongue making a satisfying click when she did so. She rolled onto her side. She was sure she’d dreamed of someone talking to her.
Something crinkled underneath her- Shellpaw had brought more leaves in overnight. Sparrowkit stretched her paws out in front of her, and her tail flopped gently behind her. It was still dark. Sparrowkit rolled over, moving close to her mother, but she stopped as she heard someone’s voice again.
"Sparrowkit! Listen!” Sparrowkit’s eyes flew open. That was weird. It sounded almost like her sister had spoken, but the voice had sounded more like Heronstar, if anything. That was strange. It was the same pattern of speech, the same tone, the same inflections as her sister, similar to their father, but the accent was very different. Very much like Heronstar.
"Sparrowkit, you’re not imagining me. Listen!”
Sparrowkit groaned, and murmured, under her breath. “Fine, I’ll listen, whocha want?”
"I’m Elmkit.”
Sparrowkit laughed loudly, loudly enough that Nettlekit rolled in her sleep, and fidgeted like she was waking.
"I’m not meant to speak to you, but it’s lonely here. Most clan’s don’t bother sending their dead kits to Starclan, they just let them pass; most kits don’t know where to go. It’s just me, and the few who got here on their own, and the kits whose mothers died before childbirth. And most clans don’t ask for us to become warriors, so even a load of those are deaf-blind.” (Elmkit may have been exaggerating to make her point about boredom, but Sparrowkit didn’t pick that up).
“So why do you want me?”
"It’s lonely... I’m meant to be wise, and guide the living, but I never lived myself. So I want to guide you, I want to be able to experience the world of the living through you, so I can do my job... And I want a friend.”
That seemed reasonable enough, especially paired with what Elmkit had said about the number of kits in Starclan. “Why not Nettlekit?”
"Are you asking me to prophesy now?” It was strange to hear a Starclan cat sounding amused. Or at least, Sparrowkit assumed it was, not having heard Starclan cats before. "You’re just the smarter choice, okay?”
Sparrowkit’s eyes flew wide open, terrified at what that could mean.

[Osierfang joins Gustclan]
[Argusheart and Shellpaw, and Myrtleclaw and Droserapaw, go out as a group to train track (and stealth) together]
[Chubtail, Pearstone and Osierfang go out hunting]
[Boulderdash and Harrierpelt stay with the kits; Sparrowkit and Nettlekit stay at camp]
[Heronstar requests a warrior from Starclan]
[Gustclan consumes 1 squirrel and 1 mouse - 3 portions]

(Could the requested warrior be black furred, please?
(I’m also going to assume that my apprenticing system is okay? Unless otherwise specified, in my summary bit, it’s okay from my perspective to just give an apprentice whatever skills you feel like in whatever order.)

Shellpaw and Droserpaw crouched next to each other, their noses wiggling slightly as they scented the air. "Do you smell Argusheart?" Shellpaw whispered to Droserpaw. Droserapaw lashed his tail in annoyance.

"I can't smell anything in this darn snow." The russet tom growled. Shellpaw shrugged his white and grey shoulders before returning to trying to scent the mentor. "Wait, I think I smell something strange though."

[ Shellpaw and Droserpaw learned the Tracking skill while out training ]
[ Starclan sent a warrior]

Chubtail let out another frustrated growl as his prey got away from him. "I think we caught enough." Pearstone mewed to the deputy. "We should head back to camp anyway, the snow is starting to get worse." Chubtail looked back at the white tom and nodded with a sigh.

[ Chubtail, Pearstone and Osierfang caught two squirrels and a rabbit while out hunting ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaiden. » Wed May 17, 2017 12:10 am

EmberClan lives in a light forest. In new-leaf, blossoms fill the whole forest, just for about half of a moon. Prey starts to run again, and herbs grow taller. In green-leaf, the forest is healthy and filled with the sounds of birds calling. The elders love lounging on the heat-rocks, and the kits love playing with the springy moss. In leaf-fall, the forest is filled with dry leafs falling down. Hunters have to be extra careful of not to step one one! In leaf-bare, the forest is covered in a blanked of snow. It snows very commonly in the winter, and gets very dry and cold. Cats usually huddle closer together when sleeping for warmth.

They do not usually be the first to attack, unless necessary. They are rather calm, compared to the other Clans. They wish to have allies, not enemies. The Clan runs on trust and fairness. They do stick to the warrior code, though not extremely. EmberClan cats are usually fit and lean, and occasionally have long hair. They will fight to the death to protect one another.

The camp is up on a small hill, with woven bushes and brambles surrounding the camp. The leader's den is made up of a hollow log, and he/she stands on top of it for Clan meetings. The medicine cat's den is a small crater carved into the hill. The warriors den is a bunch of stones formed together to make a wall, with bracken inside the gaps of the stone for warmth. The apprentice's den is inside a bundle of bushes, letting light seep in in the morning. The queens and kits den is a small dip into the mountain, with plenty of pebbles for the kits to play with! The elders den is inside of two large slanted rocks that lean against another, and vines hang down from the top. The fresh-kill pile is in the middle of the camp.

There is a large circle of forest surrounding the camp, and by one of the borders there is a river. By the river there are also the "heat rocks," a place where in green-leaf they are warm and cozy to relax on.

The leader is a she-cat named Hawkstar. She is 45 moons old.
(I changed it to Hawkstar because of the AshClan and Emberstar thing)
Last edited by jaiden. on Thu May 18, 2017 8:52 am, edited 7 times in total.
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text

link | link | link | link | ©

└──────────────────┘

jaiden.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiraya » Wed May 17, 2017 2:07 am

Sapphireclan
Number of Cats: 3

"Hey Ivystar, how was your patrol. Did you find someth-." Stormcloud stopped himself in the middle of the sentence, as he saw the young cat next to his leader. "Oh, who's that?" He asked curiously.
"Hello Stormcloud, this is Blossompaw" Ivystar pointed with her tail at the calico next to her. "She lost her mother and siblings a few days ago. She wants to stay with us for the time being."
Stormclouds gaze grew soft at her words. He turned to Blossompaw and addressed her directly. "Don't worry, you're safe with us. You can stay as long as you want and we'll keep an eye out for you familie, alright?" Blossompaw seemed to relax at his words. "Thank you, Stormcloud." She answered softly.
After their little exchange Ivystar stepped closer and spoke to Blossompaw. "Blossompaw, how about you rest a bit in the apprentices den? It was a long day." Blossompaw agreed and made her way to the apprentices den.
"Stormcloud, would it be okay with you, if you take her as your apprentice? Should she decide to stay in Sapphireclan, then it would be necassary for her to complete the training. And it's not going to hurt her, if she should leave again." Ivystar adressed her deputy. "Of course, Ivystar. It would be my honour." Ivystar purred softly, before wishing the deputy a good night and vanishing into her den.

As Ivystar left her den the next morning, she saw Stormcloud with a very excited Blossompaw. It seemed like Stormcloud told her of their new situation. She approached them and both miaowed a greeting. "Good Morning, Stormcloud, Blossompaw. Are you going out for a trainings session?" Blossompaws tail twitched excitedly at her words. "Yes, Stormcloud told me he'd show me how to hunt!" Ivystar felt a warmth spread through her body at the sight of the excited young cat. "Then I'm not going to keep you any longer. Stormcloud, I'm going out for a hunting patrol, so I could be out for a while." Stormcloud gave her a nod to signalise that he heard her before following Blossompaw out of the camp.

[Hunting patrol: Ivystar]
[Training: Stormcloud with Blossompaw]
[Consumed prey: 1 finch]

Leader:
          Ivystar | 39 | Female | X

Deputy:
          Stormcloud | 32 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:
          Blossompaw | 6 | Female | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Finch | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Stormcloud | Blossompaw | 0 |
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Shiraya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Wed May 17, 2017 8:36 am

Pearlclan
Number of Cats: 2

Duststar awoke from his dream to see a she-cat by his side, he slightly jumped back. "Greetings.. Are you the medicine cat Starclan sent?" he asked, bowing his head in respect of the new-comer. The She-Cat nodded "Yes, I am Lila.. for the past 3 moons I was trained in my sleep by the Cats In The Stars of how to heal and treat cats.. Last night I was told to come here" Lila spoke, as the 2 cats walked back to camp the She-Cat looked at the clan. "Its wonderful, but you may need more cats" she teased, "but I promise to help the clan, and will do whatever it takes to fit in" "Your new name shall be Blossomdream if that's okay with you" Duststar mewed, "Of course.. I will go visit my den" Blossomdream mewed, going off. Duststar walked off to go and get some prey on a Hunting Patrol after she left, hearing his stomach rumble as he walked to Hunting Grounds.

Leader:
          Duststar| 31 Moons | Tom | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Blossomdream | 40 Moons | She-Cat | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Broom | Used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds
    Chervil | for infected wounds and bellyache, also can be used for kitting
    Dandelion I bee stings
    Alder Bark I tooth pain
    Catnip I Greencough/Whitecough

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Duststar asked for a Medicine Cat at Moonpool

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed May 17, 2017 8:58 am

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 15
Kits Due In: N/A
Next Moonpool Visit: 05/23/2017

The whole clan was gathered around the Speaker's Tree for Applepaw's warrior ceremony. Despite the recent blizzards, even the kits were allowed to watch, although of course they were sitting next to their parents.

"Now that Applepaw has reached twelve moons of age, visited the Moonpool, and passed his assessments," Honeystar said from the Speaker's Tree, "he is now ready to become a warrior. Applepaw, will you please stand at the roots of the Tree?"

Applepaw padded up to the roots of the Speaker's Tree, trembling slightly. He was excited to become a full warrior, and was proud of all that he had accomplished.

"Applepaw, do you promise to give your life to the service of Forestclan?"

"I do."

"Then may Starclan smile upon us as I pronounce you a warrior. From this moment on, you will be known as Applenose for your tracking skills. You have been an eager and determined apprentice, and I hope that you will continue to use these traits for your clan." Honeystar paused for a moment, smiling. Applenose would be a good warrior. "Tonight, you will sit a silent vigil and tomorrow, you will begin your warrior duties."

After a moment of silence, the clan started chanting. "Applenose! Applenose!" called the clan, cheering for their newest warrior. Honeystar jumped down from the tree, retreating to her den to talk with Crowcloud. This left Birchnose in charge of assigning the patrols.

"I will go hunting with Briarwhisker, and Alderclaw and Snowfoot will be the border patrol." The cats immediately organized themselves, with those staying behind retreating to the warriors' den (even the kits, who were bouncing around) and the others getting in the patrols. The four cats left without much fuss, hoping that they would have a quiet and successful patrol. Meanwhile, Crowcloud and Honeystar were discussing Dustkit's apprenticeship.

"I hear that Dustkit expressed and interest in becoming a medicine cat," said Honeystar.

Crowcloud nodded. "But I'm not sure if it's the right path for her. I would advocate placing her in warrior training for a moon or two before switching if she still wants to train under me."

"Why?"

"Because she might decide that a close relationship with Starclan--and no one else--may not be for her."

Honeystar nodded. "Very well. I'll take your advice."

Crowcloud smiled. "Good. Now, if you excuse me, I would like to go searching for some herbs. Just in case."

Birchnose and Briarwhisker were hunting together again. It was calming, as both knew the other quite well. However, the deputy was worried that Briarwhisker would catch a cold soon. Maybe she should let Briarwhisker rest.

"Worried?"

Birchnose's head shot up, surprised.

"Don't worry," chuckled Briarwhisker. "I'll be fine."

Alderclaw, Acornstream

Acornstream was walking through the snow, pleased yet a bit annoyed. Finally he was able to resume his warrior duties, but there was so much snow! "How do you stand it?" he asked Alderclaw, who was stepping carefully.

"I don't know," Alderclaw answered absentmindedly. "It's not bad once you get used to it."

"Hmph. I feel sorry for the cat that gets stuck out here alone."

"Agreed."

Over the past three moons, Snowfoot had grown to care for Dawnstorm more and more. As they were often sent on different patrols, she hadn't had much time to confess her feelings for him. Finally, they were both in camp at the same time, with all the time in the world. Now was the time to make her move. The kits had finally been taking back to the nursery for a nap, Applenose was talking to Palefur quietly, and Dawnstorm was simply curled up in his nest.

"Umm, Dawnstorm," stammered Snowfoot, "I'd like to tell you something." Dawnstorm simply looked up, with his tail twitching to indicate that she go on. "I really like you," she said quickly, "and want to ask you to be my mate."

Dawnstorm's mouth opened with surprise, and Snowfoot's heart fell. "Actually," he said quietly, "I was wondering if I should tell you the same thing."

"So..."

"Yes! I will be your mate."

Forestclan consumes 4 servings (two squirrels)
Applepaw --> Applenose
Honeystar goes to the Moonpool and requests a warrior
Birchnose and Briarwhisker go hunting
Crowcloud goes herb hunting
Acornstream and Alderclaw go on a border patrol
Snowfoot and Dawnstorm become mates (no kits yet)

Leader:
    Honeystar | 33 moons | Molly | X

Deputy:
    Birchnose | 28 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cat:
    Crowcloud | 32 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
    Acornstream | 29 moons | Tom | X
    Alderclaw | 30 moons | Tom | X | f. Streamclan
    Applenose | 12 moons | Tom | X
    Briarwhisker | 25 moons | Molly | X