Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby winter solstice. » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:09 pm

SeaClan
Number of Cats: 5 (3 M | 2 F)
Next Moonpool Visit: December 11
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

It had been a few sunrises since another cat, a gray tom, had joined SeaClan. Leafstar purred as he thought about it, knowing he was keeping his promise to Thornstar. The leader then looked up as the white-furred form of Whiterose came into the chamber he made home. The sandy brown tom meowed pleasantly, "Whiterose, how may I help you this morning? You are up quite early," he added, as Whiterose flicked her tail in greeting. The white warrior meowed, "It's been a moon since I've joined this Clan, Leafstar. And it's been great," she emphasized, "but I feel like we are missing... something..." The SeaClan leader replied, admitting, "We have yet to see a queen or a young cat, I know, apart from Emberwhisker. But StarClan will guide them to our Clan soon," he added, determination in his green eyes, "but I will ask for a deputy when I go to ask StarClan at the Moonpool. We will need a cat who can organize things and help with Clan activities." The older she-cat nodded, "That sounds good, Leafstar." After a little while, she added, "I'll be going hunting in the sea, I don't want to have Emberwhisker catch a cough." Leafstar meowed, "Be careful, Whiterose. You'll get a cough too if you aren't." With just a flicker of her tail, the warrior disappeared back into the tunnel. Sighing, Leafstar headed out as well.

Emberwhisker was stretching in the leaf-fall sunlight outside as her new denmate, Stormfang, and Leafstar, the leader, came out of the camp entrance. The young tortoiseshell she-cat dipped her head to the older cats as the sandy brown tom meowed, "Emberwhisker, Whiterose went to the sea to hunt. Can you hunt in the Pine Grove today?" After a moment, he added, "We should be stockpiling for the leaf-bare." The warrior nodded and made her way inside the camp, heading to the back entrance, to the Pine Grove. Turning to the gray tom next to him, Leafstar explained, "We will go on a border patrol. I showed you the Pine Grove side of our boundaries yesterday, so I will show you the seaside today. Look," he added, pointing to the narrow path with his tail, "The Walkway is a narrow, treacherous place. Thornstar, the leader who came before me countless moons ago, told me of the many cats who fell to their deaths traversing the path." Stormfang replied, studying the path carefully, "Aye, I can see what you mean. The way the path slopes, and how narrow it is... It's going to be a challenge." The tom licked a paw daintily and mewed, "I'm ready." Stormfang made his way down cautiously, followed by Leafstar.

Honeytuft was busy in his chamber, sorting through the herbs he had in store. The honey-colored tom murmured to himself, "Best to go hunt for herbs before leaf-bare. Tansy and catmint for coughs..." he trailed off as the medicine cat realized something. He shook his head and said to himself, "Honeytuft, you mouse-brain!" The SeaClan medicine cat looked about in the storage and said, "forgetting about the juniper berries eh?" Sighing and shaking his head, Honeytuft made his way toward the Pine Grove.

(That night)
Leafstar picked his way carefully toward the Moonpool, beyond the slippery path and the waterfall. A sigh of relief came from him as the sandy brown tom spied the precious pool. Sitting comfortably at its shore, Leafstar lapped up some of the water and mewed, "StarClan, please send us a deputy, a cat who is determined and knowledgeable about the world, so that he or she may help me making important decisions when the need arises."

[The Clan consumes Fish x1]
[Leafstar and Stormfang patrols. (The seaside)]
[Honeytuft goes herb hunting.]
[Emberwhisker hunts in the Pine Grove.]
[Whiterose hunts in the sea.]
[Leafstar requests for a deputy.]

Leader:
          Leafstar | 34 moons | Tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Honeytuft | 37 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Emberwhisker | 19 moons | she-cat | X
          Whiterose | 46 moons | she-cat | X
          Stormfang | 35 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaves x1 | produces more and better milk (used by queens); brings down fevers
    Burdock Root x1 | used to treat ratbites
    Catmint x1 | best remedy for greencough
    Cobwebs x1 | stops bleeding, binds wounds
    Comfrey Root x1 | used to soothe wounds, stop inflammation, and bind broken limbs
    Juniper Berries x1 | cures bellyache, soothes a cat's nerves
    Poppy Seeds x1 | helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x1 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Sparrow | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x2 | 0 servings
    Hare | x1 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by winter solstice. on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 008

Postby *~GECKO~* » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:33 pm

[quote="stormly"]
        xxxxxxxxxxxx[ Number of Cats 12 ][ Next Moonpool Visit x ]

xxxxxxxThe leader her made her way out of her den, her steps slow due to her pain still lingering inside of her. It was better, but not to the point where she could move around like she used to. Sunpetal now kept a long scar over his chest, although he mentioned he had never felt pain with it. Ryestar let out a soft sigh from the thought. The deputy was now padding towards her. He now held a warm smile like he used to, almost as if he had chosen to forget the whole incident.

xxxxxxx"Good morning, Ryestar. I'd like to report that Brightpaw has found Pheasantpaw. Both of them have returned to camp, though I'm sorry to say that now Heatherfrost is gone."

xxxxxxx"Get a patrol organized to look for her. Since both of the apprentices' training has been delayed I will be their mentor for the day."

xxxxxxxThe two cats exchanged smiles, the deputy also giving her a small thank you. Ryestar on the other hand wasn't sure if the apprentices could be made into warriors on time. She was going to mention it to her deputy but he was gone before she could let out another word. The clan was sure going through some hectic times, she wasn't sure if it would get any better. They had a queen, who Charredfern had chosen to take care of while Creamfoot focused on the wounds from both herself and Sunpetal. She thought she had finally kept the clan under control, but now a trusted and skilled warrior was missing from it. The sandy she-cat then started to search for the apprentices. She was eager to start training them.

[☉]

(i'll add a fuller response w/ Dusk n Heather soon)

[ Creamfoot uses x1 Marigold for Ryestar ]
        [ Charredfern searches for herbs to help Redwillow with her pregnancy ]
        [ Brightpaw returns Pheasantpaw to camp ]
        [ Sunpetal leads a patrol with two warriors (your choice) to search for Heathernose and unknowingly Dusktrick ]
        [ Ryestar substitutes for both mentors and trains Brightpaw and Pheasantpaw = fighting/battling ]
        [ The rest of the warriors go on a hunting patrol ]

(OoC: SO-O-O sorry!! I thought I had already replied to your post this one sounded so familiar!!)
Sunpetal, Pongo and Beetletuft find Dusktrick's scent. They also find a warrior who seems to know something about Heathernose.
Brightpaw gains a new skill - fighting!
Pheasantpaw gains a new skill - battling!
Your warriors find: 1 vole, 1 rabbit and 1 squirrel.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's trial post 28

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:36 pm

Season: Leaf-fall
    Weather: The air has become a cool and crisp temperature through the day. Most of the leaves have fallen from the tree tops and prey is starting to be harder to find. Predators are still a constant threat and even more so now that prey has become scarce. Your cats are less likely to find wondering cats on a patrol now. Illnesses like whitecough and greencough are starting to become common so be careful on how much you work you cats. The younger the cat the more likely they will catch something.

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:Image
[ All apprentices have been assigned to their mentors ]
[ Sorrelstar is treated with x1 comfrey root ]
[ Reedberry and Tinypaw go out to find herbs as well as learn some herbs ]
[ Boarfang, Sorrelstar, Badgerleap, and Mapleblossom head out to find the badger ]
[ Thundercry, Leopardheart, Badgerleap, and Weaselhop head out hunting ]
[ x1 mouse received by advent calendar from Mochi via discord ]
[ The clan consumes 4 servings ]

Reedberry and Tinypaw found dock, poppyseeds and raspberry leaves.
    Tinypaw learns the herb recognition skill!
    Boarfang, Sorrlestar, Badgerleap and Mappleblossom go to find that the badger has left.
    Boarfang, Sorrelstar, Badgerleap and Mappleblossom find a queen who lost her mate to the badger. She is due in one moon.
    Thundercry, Leopardheart, Badgerleap and Weaselhop caught a bird and a mouse.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:49 pm

Fireclan
Number of Cats: 11

Birchfur opens her eyes slowly to see Littleheart already getting up out of her nest. She tilted her head slightly before yawning and stretching. She shook her pelt clean and followed the small she-cat out of the den. Littleheart was looking up at the morning sky, eyes closed and a smile on her face. Birchfur sat down where she stood and looked to the ground. How could that little cat be so happy? Especially when she found her she called Littleheart an apprentice... “Why are you just sitting there alone?” Birchfur heard Littleheart suddenly say, looking up to find her looking over at Birchfur. “Why are you up so early?”
“Touché. It’s because I love watching the sun rise, Starclan fading away to rest and the forest waking up...” she responded, almost nostalgically. Birchfur looked down again and curled her tail around her. “I wouldn’t know that...” she whispered to herself, her eyes growing dull with sadness. “L-Let’s go out for a morning patrol!” Littleheart said hastily, noticing Birchfur’s sadness. Birchfur agreed without words and rose, padding over to Littleheart then proceeding out of camp side-by-side.
———
Hollypelt woke to the smell of herbs surrounding her and the faint scent of cat in her den. She opened her eyes tiredly and looked around. She loved the smells surrounding her... that was a gift to being medicine cat. She slowly began to rise, taking her time after the stress of delivering kits, and began grooming her long orange and white fur. After grooming, she stretched and left her den quietly, making her way out of camp as quiet as possible to avoid waking amy cats still sleeping.
———
Tomberstar and Saltwind wake up in time to see Fernheart making her way to the apprentice’s den with her ears back in annoyment. Timberstar couldn’t help but laugh a little at that sight. An apprentice was good for her... he then turned to Saltwind and greeted the deputy with a smile. They share tongues for a while until Littleheart and Birchfur return, then take Littleheart with them to hunt.
———
Fernheart wakes up Brindlepaw and the two leave to train, Fernheart explaining this is just simple combat for him to protect himself. Brindlepaw rolls his eyes, wishing it was advanced combat.
———
Inspiration died, rest in peace. Can’t complete sadly

Littleheart and Birchfur do a boarder patrol
Timberstar, Saltwind, and Littleheart go hunting
Hollypelt goes herb hunting
Saltwind, Fernheart, and Brindlepaw do a boarder patrol
Riverpelt feeds her kits
The clan consumes a big fish, 3 servings!
Fernheart takes Brindlepaw combat training

Leader:
          Timberstar | 43 moons | Tom |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Saltwind | 38 Moons | Male |

Medicine Cat:
          Hollypelt | 25 moons | Female |

Warriors:
          Birchfur | 34 moons | Female |
          Fernheart | 41 moons | Female |
          Littleheart | 21 moons | Female |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Apprentices:
          Brindlepaw | 9 moons | Male |

Queens:
          Rainpelt | 32 moons | Female |

Kits:
          Bramblekit | 0 moons | Male |
          Juniperkit | 0 moons | Female |
          Greykit | 0 moons | Male |

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Infected wounds/Bellyaches/Kitting | -1x
    Goldenrod | Healing wounds | -1x
    Lungwart | Cures yellowcough | -1x
    Cobwebs | Slow/stop bleeding/Bind broken bones | -1x
    Horsetail | Treat infections/Stop bleeding | -1x
    Celandine | Sooth damaged eyes | -1x
    Sweet-Sedge | Eases infection | -1x
    Lavender | Cures fevers/chills, hides scent of death | -1x
    Dock | Soothes wound pain/Sore pads | -1x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Fernheart | Brindlepaw | 1 |
    ↳Hunting
    ↳Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions |
    ↳Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Rainpelt and Unknown | Tinykit, Juniperkit, and Greykit
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Galipaygo on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S t a g C l a n - ( 32 )

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:21 pm

Number of Cats: seventeen
Males;; ten • Females;; seven
Moon;; thirty-one
Next Shimmer Pond visit;; 12/6

The hunting party had finished getting all the prey. A small amount but any was perfect. Leafbare was hear now. Things will be tough but the clan was strong. Thundercry grabbed one of the mice before tossing it over to Badgerleap for him to carry. Ah the tom didn't know that he had a she cat chasing his tail. He did thought he liked only males but I guess he liked both? Thundercry padded away from the group to find some more food but ended up on some unfamiliar territory. He looked around a bit nervous not knowing where he was anymore. Was this.. EchoClan?

"You two grab the food. Thunders will catch up. I'm gonna go grab some more cats to get a patrol ready." Badgerleap meowed before he raced back to camp and padded over to a few other clanmates. "Boarfang, I suggest maybe we head out to the border to make sure the badger has left" The tom suggested. Boarfang thought for a bit before he nodded and grabbed up Sorrelstar. Though when Mapleblossom heart, the she cat raced on over. "Can I go too?" She asked. Sorrelstar nodded before the she cat smiled and padded over to Badgerleap with a nuzzle. As usual, the tom was confused by her gesture. The four padded out of the camp and to the border and started to scent the area. Nothing. It was all faint. "Great! It's gone." Boarfang meowed before the patrol jumped when hearing a voice from behind a tree. "H-Hello?" Sorrelstar approached the tree and looked behind it to see a she cat. She was pregnant. "Hello. What are you doing out here? You should be in a den?" The leader meowed. "I know but... I need a new place to stay. My mate was killed by a badger." She meowed softly with a small sniff. Sorrelstar's eyes softened before she helped the she cat up and meowed, "We will be happy to assist you. Come along to our camp." Sorrelstar meowed before she lead the pregnant she cat back to the camp alongside the rest of the patrol.

The group got there and settled the queen down in the nursery. "If this isn't too much, may I live here?" The she cat asked. Sorrelstar smiled and meowed, "Would the name Morningfire suit you?" The she cat nodded eagerly before she laid down to rest now happy that she had a home.

----

Later that night while the clan was asleep. Reedberry was in his nest dreaming. Black screen. Black sight. Empty, empty, empty. Reedberry looked around in the sudden dark endless area he was in. Though it wasn't for long when a spirit came over to him. At first it charged but slowed down. Reedberry's eyes widened before it slowly spoke,

"Once a friend and now a goner,
Look around or this game will get harder.
Two cats will be coming with darkness engulf,
The jackal and coyote will soon trick the wolf."

The spirit suddenly rushed into the tom's body sending a chilling shiver down his spine causing him to tense up. It kept on clenching his body. It felt like a hammer was being beated at ever part of him. With a chilling Should of a sigh, the tom screamed and woke up sweating in his den. Reedberry looked around at his body to see if it was alright. Nothing. It was a dream. But... what?

[ Thundercry, Shardstorm, Boarfang, and Leopardheart go hunting ]
[ Sorrelstar, Icepaw, Mapleblossom, and Hawkpaw head out hunting training ]
[ Thundercry strays from the hunting party and accidentally stumbles onto EchoClan territory ]
[ Weaselhop and Hickorywhisker go on a patrol ]
[ Reedberry received a prophecy;;
Once a friend and now a goner,
The jackal and coyote will soon trick the wolf.
]
[ Morningfire will kit in one post ]

Leader:
sorrelstar | sixty | female | X
Lives: ★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Deputy:
boarfang | fifty-eight | male | X

Medicine Cat:
reedberry | fifty-four | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
tinypaw | eight | male | X

Warriors:
thundercry | sixty-three | male | X
leopardheart | sixty-two | male | X
weaselhop | fifty-eight | female | X
badgerleap | forty-nine | male | X
mapleblossom | thirty-two | female | X
shardstorm | twenty-three | male | X
hickorywhisker | twenty | female | X

Apprentices:
icepaw | eight | female | X
wolfpaw | eight | male | X
pumapaw | eight | female | X
hawkpaw | eight | male | X
rabbitpaw | eight | male | X

Queens:
morningfire | twenty-five | female | X

Kits:

Elders:

Crushes:
shardstorm likes hickorywhisker
mapleblossom likes badgerleap
wolfpaw likes pumapaw

Mates:
Thundercry and Weaselhop
Leopardheart and Sorrelstar
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
Southwest | SwiftClan | Phina D Wolf
West | EchoClan | katrione

Medicine Store
alder bark | x1 | soothes toothaches
bindweed | x0 | can help make a 'cast' to heal broken bones
catmint | x3 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
cobweb | x1 | can help slow down bleeding
coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing/soothes cracked pads
comfrey root | x0 | repairs bones, soothes wounds, helps itching, heals burns
death berry | x1 | poisonous, can kill a cat
dock | x1 | soothes scratches/sore pads
elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
feverfew | x1 | reduces body temperature, helps headaches, soothes pain
honey | x3 | helps soothe throat/makes medicine easier to swallow
marigold | x1 | stops bleeding, infection. helps inflamed/stiff joints
dried oak leaves | x1 | stops infections
poppy seeds | x1 | helps with sleep, shock, distress, pain. not for queens
raspberry leaves | x1 | eases pain, stops bleeding
sorrel | x1 | traveling herb, can build an appetite
thyme | x1 | calms anxiety/helps with cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
rabbit | x2.5 | 5 servings
squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
mice | x2 | 2 servings
big fish | x1 | 3 servings
all birds | x4 | 12 servings
*fawn | x1 | 5 servings
total | x10.5 | 27 servings
needed | 4 servings
(*Fawns are rare. They are either 3 to 5 servings.
Only available during newleaf and leaffall for two posts)

Mentors:
reedberry | tinypaw | one | recognition
sorrelstar | icepaw | zero | none
leopardheart | wolfpaw | zero | none
boarfang | pumapaw | zero | none
mapleblossom | hawkpaw | zero | none
shardstorm | rabbitpaw | zero | none

Deceased Cats:
Owlpaw | Starved
Dewkit | Killed by Pinestep
Pumalight | Birth Complications
Swankit | Stillborn
Dovekit | Stillborn
Puddlehop | Badger

Family:
Unknown + Shadow = Puddlehop, Dapplekit, Shardstorm
Thundercry + Weaselhop = Dewkit, Hickorywhisker
Tinypaw, Icepaw, Wolfpaw, Swankit, Dovekit
Reedberry + Pumalight = Pumapaw, Hawkpaw, Rabbitpaw
Unknown + Morningfire = tba
Last edited by canadianhowl on Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:32 am

CloudClan
Number of Cats: 12 Toms, 12 She-cats
Next visit to the Moonpool: 3rd December
Next Litter due: N/a

Writer's block, sorry!

[Battle results:
Skystar lost a life to his wounds, yet he is nearly fully healed now (due to StarClan). he just needs to rest.
Emberblaze, Jayflight and Sunrise have minor injuries.
Frostflower and Goldenheart have a few major wounds.
Boarpaw only has tiny scratches and is fine]

[A battle patrol consisting of Vinetail, Emberblaze and Soaringstep go into battle]
[Meadowfern, Dreamingwing, jayflight and Firepaw protect the nursery.]
[Skystar, Dewthorn, Goldenheart and Frostflower stay behind to protect the camp]
[Emberblaze, Frostflower, Jayflight and Goldenheart take it easy]

[Nightfall, Jayflight and Boarpaw go on Border patrol, and meet up with the battle patrol]
[Firepaw and Boarpaw take their assessments!]
[Dewthorn, Emberblaze and Jayflight go on a Hunting Patrol]
[Cloudyspots and Windpaw go searching for herbs: comfrey and cobwebs]
[The clan consumes 5 servings]

Leader:
          Skystar | 38 moons | Tom | ☁️
          Lives: ★★★★★★★
          (Respectful, kind, quick-witted, proud, easily offended)

Deputy:
          Sunrise | 23 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Optimistic, clever, cunning, quick-witted, proud)

Medicine Cat:
          Cloudyspots | 38 moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Childish, kind, quick-witted, easily offended)
          Windpaw | 8 moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Cautious, gentle, patient | Adventurous, Mysterious, gentle)

Warriors:
          Emberblaze| 32 moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Tough, quick-witted, cheerful)
          Jayflight | 50 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Flighty, reserved, courageous, sarcastic, quiet)
          (Sweet, clever, quiet, thoughtful, tough)
          Goldenheart | 29 moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Sweet, clever, quiet, thoughtful, tough)
          Dewthorn | 23 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Mysterious, naive, quiet, intelligent, resourceful, sarcastic)
          Soaringstep |38 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Sly, quiet, cunning)
          Vinetail | 32 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Calm, strong, bold, awkward, silent)
          Frostflower | 21 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Icy, cunning, confident, flighty, kind)
          Nightfall | 21 Moons | Tom | ☁️

Apprentices:
          Firepaw | 12 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Eager, wistful, impatient, honest, friendly)
          Boarpaw | 12 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Calm, confident, stubborn)

Queens:
          Meadowfern | 28 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Quirky, friendly, bold, brave, sweet)
          Dreamingwing | 38 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Cunning, childish, dreamer, fiesty)

Kits:
          Mintkit | 4 moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Shy, naive, friendly, sweet)
          Amberkit | 4 moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Thoughtful, shy, quirky, mysterious, extremely quiet)
          Smallkit | 4 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Annoying, naive, cunning, mysterious)
          Hazelkit | 4 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Clever, sweet, resourceful, naive)
          River | 3 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Feisty, honest, blunt, brave, bold)
          Shadowkit | 4 moons | She-cat |☁️
          (shy, kind, quiet, playful, impatient)
          Squirrelkit | 0 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          Lionkit | 0 Moons | Tom | ☁️

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☁️[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☁️[/url]

Ally Clans:
    SwiftClan | Phina D Wolf
    CliffClan | sushinekko

Enemy Clans
    SkyClan | imp.
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Lavenderclan | The Mouse
    East | Lightclan | elementalx
    South | Swiftclan | Phina D Wolf
    West | VixenClan | 22tabby

Medicine Storage wrote:
    Stick | Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens. | x0
    Honey | Soothes infections, is great for sore throats, helps cats swallow concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy. | x1
    Poppy Seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for queens.| x3
    Borage Leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling. Can be mixed with comfrey to help broken bones and wounds. Chewing helps fight against infection.| x2
    Ragwort Leaves | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up. | x1
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for fever or chills. Also heals aches, pains and headaches. | x1
    Raspberry Leaves | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding. | x1
    Marigold | Treats infections and stiff joints | x1
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing and kitten-cough as well as sore or cracked pads | x1
    Sage | Used to hide the scent of death. | x1
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place | x1
    Burdock Root | Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites. | x1
    Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes | x1

Herbs List

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird | x2 | 6 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 4 servings
    Hare | x1 | 1 servings

Total: 14 Servings

Mentors:
    Sunrise | Boarpaw | 5 sessions | Hunting, Fishing, Battle, Stalking, Swimming
    Dewthorn | Firepaw | 5 sessions | Hunting, Climbing, Stalking, Battle, swimming
    Cloudyspots | Windpaw | 2 sessions | Basic Herb Knowledge, Basic healing,

Deceased Cats:

Family:Sky and Thyme | Mint, Clover, Storm.
    Mint and Shadow | Dusk, Dawn, Soaringstep + Dreamingwing.
    Clover and ??? | Skystar, Cloudyspots, Misty, Dreamingwing
    Meadowfern and Goldheart | Mintkit, Smallkit, Hazelkit, Amberkit + River + Shadowkit.
    Jayflight and Unknown | Sunrise, Dewthorn, Leaf.
Last edited by cloudy days on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's trial post 29

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:58 pm

Season: Leaf-Bare
    Weather: The trees have become bare, and the days have grown short. The air is cold and crisp and the sky is cloudy. It won't be long till the snow begins to fall now, prey has now become scarce as they are tucked inside a nice warm den of their own. Predators and stray cats are also less likely as well as they try to brace the season themselves.

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:Image
[ Thundercry, Shardstorm, Boarfang, and Leopardheart go hunting ]
[ Sorrelstar, Icepaw, Mapleblossom, and Hawkpaw head out hunting training ]
[ Thundercry strays from the hunting party and accidentally stumbles onto EchoClan territory ]
[ Weaselhop and Hickorywhisker go on a patrol ]
[ Reedberry received a prophecy;;
Once a friend and now a goner,
The jackal and coyote will soon trick the wolf. ]
[ Morningfire will kit in one post ]

Thundercry, Shardstrom, Boarfang and Leopardheart caught a squirrel.
    Icepaw and Hawkpaw learns the hunting skill.
    Thundercry goes unnoticed on Echoclan territory, this time.
    Weaselhop and Hickorywhisker find two siblings while on patrol.
    Boarfang has caught a cold!
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reefclan

Postby PaperRose » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:22 pm

A new challenger approaches.... Reefclan

My clan shall be known as Reefclan. Their territory is on the coast. With their camp being in caves in a rocky cliff. Surrounding their cliff is a reef that is pretty shallow so the cats can walk/swim through it pretty easily most of the time. There's a forest to the north of their home cliff that is included in their territory.

The cats of Reefclan are great swimmers, and some have even been known to be able to swim through the waves of the deeper sea. They also pretty great at climbing considering their rocky home. They are great at fishing and catching birds and those are their most common type of prey. They have a lot of different colors of fur but there are a few you don't see: Brown, and black. And their fur is generally sleeker because of the fact they swim.
    Prey: Fish, Birds(Songbirds and shorebirds), mice, voles, shrews, and squirrels

Reefclan cats are generally a more relaxed kind of clan. They understand when things still need to get done, but they aren't as businessy about it you could say. They enjoy themselves and enjoy life. They love finding shells and other things in the reef to decorate their camp with. They are a very understanding clan and like to know the full story before doing anything. Lots of the cats in Reefclan have hobbies they do for the fun of things, like collecting shells or bird feathers, decorating, practicing new techniques, or learning new things. And they all like to come together and share the things they've learned and done with each other.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S t a g C l a n - ( 33 )

Postby canadianhowl » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:16 pm

Number of Cats: nineteen
Males;; ten • Females;; nine
Moon;; thirty-two
Next Shimmer Pond visit;; 12/6

Weaselhop and her daughter were soon out on a patrol for some mother and daughter bonding time. "Mom it's boring out here. It's leafbare anyways nothing is going to happen." Hickorywhisker whined softly. "Dear don't be like that. I know it's boring but we have to make sure things are safe for the clan okay?" Hickorywhisker nodded before he two she cats tensed up when hearing something. They looked up a nearby bare tree and saw two other cats watching them. "Hello! I'm Jackal! We need a place to call home." The first she cat meowed. "I'm Coyote! Could we stay with you?" The second she cat added on. Weaselhop and Hickorywhisker looked at each other before nodding a yes. The she cats leaped down the tree laughing before racing off after Hickorywhisker who was running back to camp. Though something about them set Weaselhop off. Maybe it was just her.

The four got to camp only to be greeted by the curious looks of the clan. "Oh uh, this is-" Weaselhop started before getting cut off. "I'm Coyotestrike and this is Jackalhowl." Jackal meowed out. "Two ex clan cats? Of course they can join!" Sorrelstar purred out. Weaselhop nodded before she padded over to her mate who emerged from the den. The two nuzzled but Weaselhop saw from the corner of her eye the two she cats also looking back at her. What was with these two? Things weren't settled quickly when the clan heard Morningfire cry out in pain. Like that, Reedberry was at the nursery aiding the she cat. Leafbare would be hard for her and the kits but he wouldn't lose the mother or the kits.

[ Morningfire starts to give birth. Father Image. ]
[ Boarfang rests in the medicine cat's den ]
[ Reedberry sets out to find herbs ]
[ Sorrelstar, Leopardheart, Shardstorm, Hickorywhisker, Mapleblossom, and Weaselhop go out hunting ]
[ Thundercry, Badgerleap, Coyotestrike, and Jackalhowl go out hunting ]

Leader:
sorrelstar | sixty-one | female | X
Lives: ★★★★★☆☆☆☆

Deputy:
boarfang | fifty-nine | male | X

Medicine Cat:
reedberry | fifty-five | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
tinypaw | nine | male | X

Warriors:
thundercry | sixty-four | male | X
leopardheart | sixty-three | male | X
weaselhop | fifty-nine | female | X
badgerleap | fifty | male | X
mapleblossom | thirty-three | female | X
shardstorm | twenty-four | male | X
hickorywhisker | twenty-one | female | X
jackalhowl | fifteen | female | X
coyotestrike | fifteen | female | X

Apprentices:
icepaw | nine | female | X
wolfpaw | nine | male | X
pumapaw | nine | female | X
hawkpaw | nine | male | X
rabbitpaw | nine | male | X

Queens:
morningfire | twenty-six | female | X

Kits:

Elders:

Crushes:
shardstorm likes hickorywhisker
mapleblossom likes badgerleap
wolfpaw likes pumapaw

Mates:
Thundercry and Weaselhop
Leopardheart and Sorrelstar
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
Southwest | SwiftClan | Phina D Wolf
West | EchoClan | katrione

Medicine Store
alder bark | x1 | soothes toothaches
bindweed | x0 | can help make a 'cast' to heal broken bones
catmint | x3 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
cobweb | x1 | can help slow down bleeding
coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing/soothes cracked pads
comfrey root | x0 | repairs bones, soothes wounds, helps itching, heals burns
death berry | x1 | poisonous, can kill a cat
dock | x1 | soothes scratches/sore pads
elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
feverfew | x1 | reduces body temperature, helps headaches, soothes pain
honey | x3 | helps soothe throat/makes medicine easier to swallow
marigold | x1 | stops bleeding, infection. helps inflamed/stiff joints
dried oak leaves | x1 | stops infections
poppy seeds | x1 | helps with sleep, shock, distress, pain. not for queens
raspberry leaves | x1 | eases pain, stops bleeding
sorrel | x1 | traveling herb, can build an appetite
thyme | x1 | calms anxiety/helps with cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
rabbit | x2.5 | 5 servings
squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
mice | x1 | 1 servings
big fish | x1 | 3 servings
all birds | x4 | 12 servings
*fawn | x1 | 5 servings
total | x9.5 | 26 servings
needed | 4 servings
(*Fawns are rare. They are either 3 to 5 servings.
Only available during newleaf and leaffall for two posts)

Mentors:
reedberry | tinypaw | one | recognition
sorrelstar | icepaw | one | hunting
leopardheart | wolfpaw | zero | none
boarfang | pumapaw | zero | none
mapleblossom | hawkpaw | one | hunting
shardstorm | rabbitpaw | zero | none

Deceased Cats:
Owlpaw | Starved
Dewkit | Killed by Pinestep
Pumalight | Birth Complications
Swankit | Stillborn
Dovekit | Stillborn
Puddlehop | Badger

Family:
Unknown + Shadow = Puddlehop, Dapplekit, Shardstorm
Thundercry + Weaselhop = Dewkit, Hickorywhisker
Tinypaw, Icepaw, Wolfpaw, Swankit, Dovekit
Reedberry + Pumalight = Pumapaw, Hawkpaw, Rabbitpaw
Unknown + Morningfire = tba
Unknown + ???? = Coyotestrike, Jackalhowl
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan - Gustclan - 37

Postby Chamrosh » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:51 am

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 39 (9 of which are kits)
|18F|21M|
Food Consumption: 7
Visit to Moonpool: It's been a week since the last visit

xxxxClarystorm froze while walking. Merlindash had tried to slip behind him, not wanting to let the new male out of his sight when he didn’t entirely trust him. This had proven impossible, the new male just turning his path so that they were parallel, or else faking noticing something in the bushes, or any other wide measure of excuses to not expose his rear.
xxxxBut this pause caught the younger cat’s attention.
xxxxAs had the last five that he hadn’t caused, but this time… it wasn’t just catching his attention because he was wondering why on Earth Clarystorm had stopped. He could hear it two.
xxxxTwo muffled voices. The scent of hostility and of fear, and boldness and aggression and desperation… mingling in the air that slipped into his mouth in silenced breaths.
xxxxTo Merlindash’s astonishment, Clarystorm didn’t immediately attack or yell his notice, but took what he was sure was the most sensible option too. Apparently Merlindash’s magnificent intellect was being underestimated, judging by the firm and patronising look that he received, and the mouthing of "Keep your gob shut.”
xxxxMerlindash lowered himself into a stalking position, and moved forward smoothly in synchrony with Clarystorm. And earned another glare.
xxxxClarystorm continued silently forward, each paw placed deliberately down with a speed that Merlindash felt probably rivalled him while maintaining absolute silence.
xxxxOr maintaining it until he sprang suddenly forward at least. There were two high pitched squeals, clearly from kits. Merlindash bounded forward afterwards, ignoring what Clarystorm had intended from him before.
xxxxThere was a kit trapped underneath each of Clarystorm’s front paws, one ginger pinned by the base of his tail, the grey by her chest. The ginger tried to roll, but stopped in response to the feeling of claws exerting themselves on his skin. The grey kit was noticeably older, flailing with claws extended towards the warrior’s chest.
xxxx"Your lack of stealth skills allowed me to take you both out of the pathetic fight you would have put up in one go, do you really think you stand any chance now that you’re in my sight and pinned under my paw? A clever warrior would at least pretend to lose.” Clarystorm hissed. The kit grumbled, stiffening, and then very slowly relaxed her position. Clarystorm’s foot exerted slightly more force, with a whimper-
xxxx"Clarystorm, you can’t kill them. They’re kits, and although of course some kits may have shown the promise to be able to defend themselves-" Clarystorm scoffed. “-These two clearly don’t.”
xxxx"Is that an excuse for a complete lack of the vigilance your clan so desperately needs?”
xxxx"If our clan can’t defend ourselves from two kits we have bigger issues than that.” Clarystorm nodded slowly.
xxxx"So you’re letting the strangers directly into your camp? That’s even less than the affable security you showed towards me.”
xxxx"They’re kits, Clarystorm, and more warriors than just you can take out kits.” He kept walking for a few steps, and realising that his point wasn’t as clear as he’d like it to be… “like me.”
-----

xxxxDipperkit sprang on strong legs, and pinned her brother squarely to the floor. “Pinned ya down!” she said, slurring her words heavily together like her mum in such a way that they were nearly unrecognisable.
xxxxRingkit wheezed as the air was forced out of his lungs, and struggling to breathe, he batted at his sisters affronting limb, two swipes without claws, and the third, with, setting him free.
xxxx"Mummy, my legs are tingly!” Sealkit declared from the corner, where he’d been investigating the hanging cloth from the top of the nursery (which Boulderdash could testify was not going to be good for the climbing it looked like he wanted to perform).
xxxxBoulderdash was nosing through the bedding again, and as expected found more stickyweed that someone Cough cough, Teaselkit, cough cough had somehow persuaded someone Vendacepaw and Langoustinepaw came to mind to sneak into the nursery again. And as the highly mature mother she was…
xxxx"Teaselkit, yer turn for groomin’!”
xxxx"But ma! I don’t want to!” Zinniakit chortled amusedly.
xxxx"Tough lu’k, I do and until yer a warrior-“
xxxx"I’m not gonna be a warrior.”
xxxx"Oh? Why no’? Ya can’ jus’ be a ki’ all yer life.”
xxxx"I’m gonna be Harrierpehl’s apprentice.” Zinniakit frowned and angrily butted in.
xxxx"No he’s NOT.”
xxxx"Mummy, my tail’s tingly too!”
xxxx"Ma, Ringkit’s not letting me pin him!”/"Owww! Mamau!”
xxxx"Am too! I chose to be med-sin cat first.”
xxxxBoulderdash sighed. “Being med’cine cat’s hard. Ya shouldn’t dismiss bein’ a warrior 5 ‘ole moons bifor ya become apprentices.” She picked up Teaselkit by the scruff of his neck. “Bath time, c’mon.”
xxxx"Mummy, my tail’s dancing!”
xxxxMinding five kits was a lot harder than minding two.
-----

xxxxLion held his head high and proud. Clarystorm stood but a step behind. His cheek lay parallel to Trout’s shoulder, and Merlindash lead. And they essentially had immunity. Trespassing warriors had stood little chance in Hyenaclan if they made a poor impression, but here they were guaranteed to survive, at least for a few moons.
xxxxMerlindash seemed to be leading them to a two-leg nest, which had to be wrong. But then maybe wrong fit him, with his name, and his insistence that they couldn’t be killed, and his outward confidence when Lion could see insecurity in his eyes. Maybe his sense of direction was just wrong too.
xxxxBut Clarystorm didn’t seem to be correcting, and Clarystorm didn’t seem so wrong (except in his name).
xxxxAnd… as they came within eyeshot of the two-leg nest, not just nose-shot, Lion could see a little wall in front of the nest, with two cats perched up on it. Merlindash nodded to both, who gave a questioning look. The grey tabby readjusted her front paws where they sat, shooting an interagatory look between the two kits and Merlindash. But the point molly sprang off the wall and took a few quietly assured steps forward.
xxxx"It’s rare to find lone kits on a patrol.” The molly looked between the two toms. Her voice was even stranger than the toms’ were. “Greetings.” Her tired eyes turned fixedly to the two kits. “I am Heronstar. Gustclan will always welcome those who need it – at least for as long as I am leader. And that extends to you two, too…” Heronstar trailed off, seemingly waiting for something, and Trout responded first.
xxxx"I’m Trout, and this is Lion.”
xxxxAnother cat’s scent caught Lion’s attention. It was old, and fishy – not mysterious, but thoroughly intermingled with marine life over many moons.
xxxx"Were you not originally clan cats? Moraine claims to have been born in a ‘tribe’, and many of our number were originally rogues.” Her tail flicked, dismissing the issue even as she broached it. “But if you’re starting training from scratch, it hardly matters. You’ll need to learn the code just the same in any case.”
xxxxThe smell had intensified as Heronstar spoke, until a ginger and white cat sprang up onto the wall next to where the grey tabby molly was, and placed himself awkwardly upon it. The back of his legs seemed sore somehow. But that wasn’t what had really caught Lion’s attention.
xxxxThat cat was ancient. He had wrinkles in his wrinkles. An eye was missing, as were half his whiskers, and his claws looked blunt where they sat unretracted.
xxxxWhy in Silverpelt was he still alive?
-----

xxxxShellcloud and Nettleflower had long since reached the stage where her signs had become as natural as speech for them, and he’d started to reply back silently in turn. It suited him better, actually, it wasn’t much quieter than his normal voice.
xxxx"They’re so cute!” Nettleflower signalled across to him, after her latest visit of her younger siblings. “I know we shouldn’t add to it until the nursery’s less busy again, but I can’t wait. Every time I go to see them, I want our own too.”
xxxxShellcloud flicked his tail in response, a simple, gentle yes.
xxxxAnd it was at that moment that Lobeliafur stalked past them furiously. The point tom and grey tabby tracked her with her eyes, before a cinnamon tom scuttled after her.
xxxx"I told you, ages ago, I told you, clear as the stream, and for Starclan’s sake, I thought I’d made it obvious, just because you want that now doesn’t mean that everybody else and their fleas do! At some point, definitely, and given you asked me, I assumed you’d be willing to fit to that, but right now, I’m young, I want to make my own contributions as a warrior, and I’m not ready to be a quee…” Lobeliafur’s voice trailed off with her distance. It was obvious what they were arguing about. Again.
-----

xxxxBarnfish had just finished his fourth drink of the morning when Lionkit spotted him while playing with Lobsterkit and Camberkit outside. They were planning a game for Boulderdash’s kits to learn from them later.
xxxxLionkit’s tail twitched and his head swung around. He charged and sprung, claws outstretched...
xxxx
xxxx… and fell still a tail’s distance away from Barnfish, as Camberkit landed on top of him.
xxxx"Ooh, that’s a good idea!” Lobsterkit said. “Barnfish, sir, would you like to play with us?”

[Trout Troutpaw and Lion Lionkit join Gustclan]

[Langoustinepaw has grown into a warrior skilful at fishing and fighting; Langoustinefang]
[Vendacepaw has grown into a loquaxic and charismatic warrior; Vendacethroat]
[Lion becomes Lionkit]
[Trout is apprenticed to Martinwhisker and becomes Troutpaw; Pheasantkit is apprenticed to Bugleclaw and becomes Pheasantpaw; Mosquitokit is apprenticed to Shellcloud and becomes Mosquitopaw; Lobsterkit is apprenticed to Lobeliafur and becomes Lobsterpaw, and Camberkit is apprenticed to Merlindash and becomes Camberpaw]

[Harrierpelt goes out to look for herbs]
[Pearstone, Moraine, Langoustinefang and Vendacethroat go hunting]
[Argusheart, Droseratail, Sparrowfoot, Nettleflower and Firepath go hunting]
[Myrtleclaw and Ploverpaw, Heronstar and Cicelypaw, Martinwhisker and Troutpaw, Bugleclaw and Pheasantpaw, Shellcloud and Mosquitopaw, Lobeliafur and Lobsterpaw, and Merlindash and Camberpaw train]
[Tabitha stays in camp to look after the kits; Ospreykit, Noctulekit and Saffronkit; Boulderdash stays in camp to look after the kits; Teaselkit, Ringkit, Zinniakit, Dipperkit and Sealkit; both of them mind Lionkit]
[Chubtail, Barnfish and Clarystorm stay in camp]

[Gustclan consumes a big fish, a squirrel and two mice – 7 portions]
[Horsetail from advent calendar; I haven’t added days since because I wasn’t entirely sure I’ve done it right, but day 2: Big Fish, day 3: Lavendar, day 4: Mallow Leaves, day 5: Squirrel]

(I literally just remembered the word loquaxic I am using it okay)

Leader:
    Heronstar | 74 | Female
    Lives: ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
    ↪point long-furred molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CsCs/Dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/Tt/oo/ss/ww

Deputy:
    ★ Chubtail | 70 | Male
    ↪ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes
    bb’/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/TT/oY/Ss/ww

Medicine Cat: (1)
    ★ Harrierpelt | 49 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred dark-grey tom with amber eyes
    Bb‘/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oY/ss*/ww

Warriors: (17 [+2])
    ★ Boulderdash | Female | Queen
    ★ Myrtleclaw | 61 | Male
    ↪ Long furred pale grey tabby tom with golden eyes
    BB/CCb/dd/dmdm /Ii/ll/TT/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Argusheart | 66 | Female
    ↪ Chocolate/Dark tortoiseshell molly with pale eyes
    bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/Oo/ss*/ww
    ★ Pearstone “Poirroche” | 48 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred white tom with slightly grey tail and green eyes
    BB/CC/dd/Dmdm/Ii/ll/Tt/oY/SS/ww
    ★ Osierfang | 36 | Female
    ↪ Gold-brown tabby molly with green eyes
    b’b‘/CCb/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/Tt/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Bugleclaw | 67 | Male
    ↪ Large, long-furred black tom with hazel eyes
    BB/CC/DD/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oY/ss*/ww
    ★ Lobeliafur | 32 | Female
    ↪ White-furred molly with brown eyes
    bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm /ii/Ll/TT/OO/ss/WW
    ★ Moraine on Steep Slope “Moraine” | 43 | Female
    ↪ Golden-brown tabby molly with big green eyes
    bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/Ll/TT/OO/Ss/ww
    ★ Shellcloud | 28 | Male
    ↪ White tom with grey point and blue eyes
    ↪ Claw-mark scars diagonally over his nose
    bb’/CsCs/dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/TT/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Droseratail| 28 | Male
    ↪ Tabby cinnamon tom with blue eyes
    b’b’/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Martinwhisker | 44 | Male
    ↪ White tom with black ears and back and hazel eyes
    BB/Cc/Dd/Dmdm/ii/ll/Tt/oY/SS/ww
    ★ Sparrowfoot | 22 | Female
    ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with hazel eyes
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/Tt/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Nettleflower | 22 | Female
    ↪ Pale grey tabby molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Firepath | 26 | Male
    ↪ Apricot tabby with hazel eyes
    BB/CCa/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/TT/OY/ss/ww
    ★ Tabitha “Tabbyfur” | Female | Queen
    ★ Merlindash | 19 | Male
    ↪ Gold-brown tabby tom with green eyes and white feet
    b’b’/CCa/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/TT/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Clarystorm | 59 | Male
    ↪ Battle-hardened dark-grey tom with yellow eyes
    BB/CCa/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Langoustinefang | 17 | Female
    ↪ Apricot tabby with yellow eyes
    Bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/LL/TT/OO/ss/ww
    ★ Vendacethroat | 17 | Male
    ↪ Grey tabby tom with yellow eyes
    Bb/CCa/dd/dmdm/Ii/LL/TT/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying

Apprentices: (7)
    ★ Langoustinepaw | 17 | Female
    ↪ Apricot tabby with yellow eyes
    Bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/LL/TT/OO/ss/ww
    ★ Vendacepaw | 17 | Male
    ↪ Grey tabby tom with yellow eyes
    Bb/CCa/dd/dmdm/Ii/LL/TT/oY/ss/ww

★ Ploverpaw | 15 | Male
    ↪ Brown tabby tom with white underside and hazel eyes
    Bb'/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/TT/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Cicelypaw | 15 | Female
    ↪ Molly with grey point, white toes and blue eyes
    ↪ Jagged tail, with a break in the bones of it
    Bb/CsCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Troutpaw | 7 | Female
    ↪ Grey polydactyl tabby molly with grey eyes
    Bb/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oo/ss/ww
    ★ Pheasantpaw | 6 | Female
    ↪ Tortoiseshell molly with green cross-eyes
    Bb/CCs/DD/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/Oo/ss/ww
    ★ Mosquitopaw | 6 | Female
    ↪ Tortoiseshell molly with yellow eyes
    Bb/CC/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/Oo/ss*/ww
    ★ Lobsterpaw | 6 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred black tom with green eyes
    Bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Camberpaw | 6 | Male
    ↪ Polydactyl black tom with blue eyes and pale undersides
    Bb/CC/DD/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/oY/s*s*/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying

Queens: (2)
    ★ Boulderdash | 65 | Female | ••••
    ↪ Slender grey tabby molly with green eyes
    ↪ Scar on shoulder and chipped ear
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/Tt/oo/Ss*/ww
    ★ Tabitha “Tabbyfur” | 23 | Female | •••
    ↪ Tabby grey molly with yellow eyes and a white throat
    bb’/CC/dd/Dmdm/ii/LL/Tt/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender | •
    ↪ Description
    Carrying

Kits: (9)
    ★ Pheasantkit | 6 | Female
    ↪ Tortoiseshell molly with green cross-eyes
    Bb/CCs/DD/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/Oo/ss/ww
    ★ Mosquitokit | 6 | Female
    ↪ Tortoiseshell molly with yellow eyes
    Bb/CC/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/Oo/ss*/ww
    ★ Lobsterkit | 6 | Male
    ↪ Long-furred black tom with green eyes
    Bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oY/ss/ww
    ★ Camberkit | 6 | Male
    ↪ Polydactyl black tom with blue eyes and pale undersides
    Bb/CC/DD/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/oY/s*s*/ww

★ Ospreykit | 5 | Female
    ↪ White and grey molly with hazel eyes
    bb/Cca/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/oo/SS/ww
    ★ Noctulekit | 5 | Female
    ↪ Chocolate tabby with pale undersides and blue eyes
    bb’/CC/Dd/dmdm/ii/LL/Tt/oo/Ss/ww
    ★ Saffronkit | 5 | Male
    ↪ Silvery tabby tom with violet eyes and pale undersides
    Bb’/Cca/dd/dmdm/Ii/LL/Tt/oY/Ss/ww
    ★ Teaselkit | 1 | Male
    ↪ Grey tabby tom with brown eyes and white undersides
    Bb’/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oY/s*s*/ww
    ★ Ringkit | 1 | Male
    ↪ Blue-eyed silver tom with stripes extending over white areas
    BB/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oY/s*s*/ww
    ★ Zinniakit | 1 | Female
    ↪ Lilac-silver molly with hazel eyes and pale areas
    Bb’/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Tt/oo/s*s*/ww
    ★ Dipperkit | 1 | Female
    ↪ Dark brown, long-furred molly with white face and grey eyes
    Bb’/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oo/s*s*/ww
    ★ Sealkit | 1 | Male
    ↪ Dark grey, long-furred tom with grey eyes
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/tt/oY/ss*/ww
    ★ Lionkit | 5 | Male
    ↪ Ginger tom with white feet and underside, and hazel eyes
    Bb‘/CCs/Dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/tt/OY/Ss*/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ appearance
    carrying

Elders: (1)
    ★ Barnfish “Barn-owl” | 99 | Male
    ↪ White and ginger tom with hazel eyes
    ↪ Nose scar, scar over one eye, so he’s blind on one side
    ↪ Diabetic
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/TT/OY/Ss/ww
    ★ Name | Age | Gender
    ↪ Description
    carrying
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North East | Mostly Lake | Forestclan | Simonpet
North West | Mostly Lake | Morningclan | Stormly
East | Road + Stream | Clan Name | Username
South | Road | Skyclan | imp.
West | Hills | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Alder Bark (1) | Helps toothache.
Beech Leaves (0) | Carries other herbs.
Bindweed (0) | Attachments.
Blackberry Leaves (0) | Ease bee stings.
Borage Leaves (1) | Brings down fevers, improves milk.
Bright-Eye (0) | +Lovage, cures coughs.
Broom (0) | Helps broken limbs and wounds.
Burdock Root (2) | Helps cure rat bites (infection, pain).
Burnet (1) | Stops minor bleeding, keeps strength up.
Catchweed (0) | Fixes poultices in place.
Catmint (1) | Remedy for green/whitecough.
Celandine (1) | Soothes damaged eyes.
Chamomile (0) | Strengthens hearts, soothes, travelling.
Chervil (0) | fights infection and bellyache. Kiting herb.
Chickweed (0) | Treats greencough.
Cubnuts (0) | Used in ointments.
Cobweb (0) | Slow bleeding. Binds broken bones.
Coltsfoot (0) | Eases breathing, kitten-cough and sore pads.
Comfrey (1) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
stiffness. Helps burns.
Daisy Leaves (1) | Eases aching joints, travelling herb.
Dandelion (0) | Helps bee stings. Anesthetic.
Deadly Nightshade (0) | Euthanasia.
Dock (0) | Soothes scratches, nettle stings, and sore
pads. Can ease pain if placed in bedding.
Elder Leaves (0) | Soothes sprains.
Fennel (1) | Eases hip pain, helps kittings.
Feverfew (2) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
and pains, esp. headaches.
Fox-glove Seeds (0) | Affect the heart.
Goatweed (1) | Eases anxiety and grief.
Goldenrod (1) | Helps heal wounds.
Hawkweed (0) | Remedy for green/whitecough.
Heather Nectar (0) | Eases swallowing. Sweetener.
Holly Berries (0) | Kit euthanasia.
Honey (1) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
Horsetail (1) | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
Ivy Leaves (0) | Storage aid.
Juniper Berries (0) | Soothes bellyache, minds and
breathing. Gives strength.
Lamb's Ear (1) | Gives a cat strength.
Lavender (0) | Cures fever and chills. Hides death-smell.
Lovage (0) | +Bright-Eye, cures coughs.
Lungwort (2) | Cures yellowcough.
Mallow Leaves (0) | Soothes bellyache.
Marigold (0) | Stops infection and bleeding. Used to
help stiff joints.
Mint (0) | Hides death-scent.
Mouse Bile (0) | Removes ticks.
Oak Leaves (0) | Stops infection.
Parsley (0) | Stops milk production. Cures bellyache.
Poppy Seeds (0) | Aid sleep. Soothe. Anesthetic.
Ragwort Leaves (0) | Helps joints. Keeps strength up.
Ragwort (1) | Reduces joint ache, keeps up strength.
Raspberry Leaves (0) | Anesthetic. Stops bleeding.
Rush (0) | Splints.
Rosemary (0) | Hides death-scent.
Sorrel(1) | For travelling, increases appetite.
Sticks (0) | "Bite this for me!” *amputates hastily*
Stinging Nettle (0) | Induce vomiting. Reduce swelling.
+Comfrey, heals bones. Stems reduce infection.
Sweet Sedge (0) | Ease infection.
Tansy (1) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
Tormentil (0) | Help wounds, extract poison.
Travelling (0) | (=Sorrel+Daisy+Chamomile+Burnet)
Holds back hunger, keeps up strength.
Thyme (0) | Helps nervousness, anxiety and shock.
Watermint (1) | Reduces bellyache.
Water Hemlock (0) | Causes pain, writhing and foaming.
Wild Garlic (0) | Prevents infection, esp. from rat bites.
Willow Bark (0) | Paracetemol.
Willow Leaves (0) | Stops vomiting.
Wintergreen (0) | Treats wounds and poisons.
Yarrow (0) | Extracts poison. Instigates vomiting.
Off-brand Vaseline.
Yew Berries (Death-berries) (0) | Euthanasia.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frogs | x4 | 1 serving
Mice | x3 | 1 serving
Squirrels | x3 | 2 servings
Rabbits | x4 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings
Hares | x3 | 3 servings
Total | x46 | 6 moons’ worth

Mentors:
All: Climb, Fish and/or Hunt
Warrior: Fight, Track
Med Cat: Herb Identification, Heal, Stealth
+Detective: Observe, Investigate, Stealth
+Deputy, from Leader: Diplomacy, Orate, Stategise
Optional skills (2(+)): Advance skill (above), Agility,
Basic Heal (warrior), Diplomacy, Fight, Fish, Herb
identification, Hunt, Interpret Prophecy, Investigate,
Observe, Orate, Run, Stalk, Stealth, Strategise,
Swim, Track

Shellcloud | Langoustinepaw | 10
Fish, Hunt, Track, Climb, Agility,
B. Healing, Diplomacy, Orate, Fight, Strategise

Droseratail | Vendacepaw | 10
Fish, Hunt, Track, Climb, Agility,
B. Healing, Diplomacy, Orate, Fight, Strategise

Heronstar | Cicelypaw | 8
Stalk, Climb, Fish, Hunt, Fight, Stealth, Swim, Observe,
Myrtleclaw | Ploverpaw | 8
Stalk, Climb, Fish, Hunt, Fight, Stealth, Swim, Observe,
Martinwhisker | Troutpaw | 0
NA
Bugleclaw | Pheasantpaw | 0
NA
Shellcloud | Mosquitopaw | 0
NA
Lobeliafur | Lobsterpaw | 0
NA
Merlindash | Camberpaw | 0
NA
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
Moves

Starclan cats:
Elmkit fang | Died shortly after birth

Dark Forest cats:
Saddlekit stream | Ate poisonous fungus
[Glaceon has permission to use her for plot purposes!]

Family:
Heronstar and Chubtail
Shellcloud and Droseratail;
Ploverpaw, Cicelypaw and Saddlekit
Boulderdash and Harrierpelt [Myrtleclaw] ★
Elmkit, Sparrowfoot and Nettleflower
Teaselkit, Ringkit, Zinniakit, Dipperkit, and Sealkit
Argusheart and Bugleclaw
Kits reabsorbed
Pheasantkit, Mosquitokit, Lobsterkit and Camberkit
Larchstorm and Unknown [Osierfang]★
Merlindash
Clearsight of Tempestclan and Embertoes of Iceclan? ★
Smokefrost of Moorclan, Ashflight of Duskclan and Firepath
Droseratail and Lobeliafur
No kits yet
Unknown, Unknown and Unknown
Langoustinepaw and Vendacepaw
Shellcloud and Nettleflower
No kits yet
Unknown and Tabitha
Ospreykit, Noctulekit and Saffronkit
Pearstone and Moraine
No kits yet
Crow of Cliffclan and Magick Pinestep of Stagclan
Troutpaw, Murdoch of Briarclan and Sunshine of Swallowclan
Oat of Lilyclan and Scales of Bloodclan
Lizard of Cliffclan, Forest of Bloodclan, *
Lionkit and Ghost of Lilyclan
★ Name and Name ★
Kits
Last edited by Chamrosh on Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me