Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

creamclan [003]

Postby beeqlass » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:13 am

•|Cream Clan|•
number of cats ;; 6
2 tom(s) | 4 molly(s)
next visit to moonpool;; now

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[003]
//back at it again with a lazy post.. I need to post on here more often
gonna introduce all new cats next post too I swear//

[tigerlily goes on hunting patrol]
[hailbreeze goes on a border patrol]
[featherstar asks starclan for another medicine cat]
[my clan consumes 1 songbird]

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

King
| featherstar | thirty-six moons | tom
lives ;; ★★★★★★★★★
[ ❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴅ? ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ʟᴇᴀᴅ.❞ ]

King's General
| hailbreeze | thirty-four moons | molly

Shamans
| milquetoast | thirty-one moons | tom
[url]❁[/url] | name | age | gender

Shaman's Trainees

Gaurdians
| heathersway | twenty-seven moons | molly
[url]❁[/url] | name | age | gender

Hunters
| tigerlily | seventeen moons | molly

Trainees
-

Caregivers
| witherbreeze | twenty-one moons | molly

Youngsters
-

Ancient
-
    Ally Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | SparrowClan | ♥ Owl ♥
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Storage
    -

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    rabbits | x0 | 3 servings | 0 servings total
    fish[large] | x1 | 3 servings | 3 servings total
    fish[small] | x0 | 2 servings | 0 servings total
    songbirds | x2 | 2 servings | 4 servings total
    mice | x2 | 1 servings | 2 servings total
    voles | x1 | 1 servings | 1 servings total

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Starclan Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunfool » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:14 pm

xxxxxxxxxx[ Number of Cats 08 ][ Next Moonpool Visit November 13th ]

xxxxxxx"Morningclan, please rise as the sun rises."

xxxxxxxThe clan murmured among themselves in anxiousness and excitement as they headed towards their leader. This was would be the first ceremony where Ryestar would stand on the cliff and appoint the clan's first deputy, in which the cliff was unnamed and didn't quite hold any importance, but today it seemed to shine, blinding all the warriors as they found their spot near the bank of the cliff. "Sunpetal," the sandy she-cat hummed. And like that he rose from his former sitting position with blank eyes as he turned around to his apprentice. Brightpaw was as anxious as all the other cats, and now as she had suddenly found out that her mentor was going to take the place of Morningclan's deputy she could hardly hide her lopsided grin. Sunpetal still remained empty and returned his apprentice a relaxed nod. It caused the whole clan to go silent as they watched him climb up the inevitable cliff.

xxxxxxx"Starclan sent you to me. Not only as a clanmate but also as a friend," Ryestar marveled to the tom, in which he looked back at her with such a sad smile it sent small chills down her spine, making her turn back to her clan, closing her heavy eyes. "I don't know where you came from and I don't think I will ever comprehend your past, because the stars-" She let go of a small huff in her solemn chest, soon continuing her statement, "-the stars chose you and gave you life once again." And then finally she turned back to him. All the wisdom had scattered away from her eyes and what took over was love; blind and stupid love. "I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our former ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Morningclan is Sunpetal."

xxxxxxxMost of the clan cheered for now all the ranks were complete. And under this cheering were few words from the leader herself. "Do you accept?" In which the tom replied one word;

xxxxxxx"Yes."

[☉]

xxxxxxx"Heatherfrost."

xxxxxxx"And you are?"

xxxxxxx"That doesn't hold much importance right now. I'm here for you."

xxxxxxx"What do you mean?"

xxxxxxx"Questions... questions.. questions. Stop asking them and you will get what you want."

xxxxxxx"Oh, is that so? Then what do I want?"

xxxxxxx"Did you not just hear me? Stop being so irritating or I might just have to-actually, we'll get to that if we have to. You want that little deputy spot and don't try to hide it. I'll go ahead and continuing being blunt, you deserve the throne."

xxxxxxx"Well, thanks. That will definitely get me it."

xxxxxxx"My words will definitely get you to it. If you follow them that is."

[☉]

xxxxxxx"Sunpetal!" an animated she-cat yelled. The now deputy turned around in shock at the warrior running towards him, but he let out a small laugh instead of scream. "I was thinking we could show the apprentices the territory for a bit, it would be good for them." Sunpetal nodded at her forced statement, it didn't seem as if the tom could reply to it like it was a yes or no question. He returned her a smile anyways. "That would be nice, Heatherfrost."

[ Sunpetal is appointed deputy ]
        [ Heatherfrost was given an apprentice, Pheasantpaw ]
        [ Sunpetal, Heatherfrost, Brightpaw, and Pheasantpaw border patrols for potential recruits ]
        [ Ryestar leads a hunting patrol with Pongo, Beetletuft, and Creamfoot ]
        (ah sorry! i forgot to change my post format last time. i'm actually saving the next moonpool visit to get a cat if that's alright)

Leader [ 1 ]
        Ryestar-19 moons-she-cat-𝘹
        xxxxxxx★★★★★★★★★

Deputy [ 1 ]
        Sunpetal-16 moons-tom-𝘹

Medicine Cat [ 1 ]
        Creamfoot-14 moons-tom-𝘹

Warriors
        [ 3 ]
        Pongo-20 moons-tom-𝘹
        Beetletuft-17 moons-she-cat-𝘹
        Heatherfrost-18 moons-she-cat-𝘹

Apprentices
        [ 2 ]
        Brightpaw-8 moons-she-cat-𝘹
        Pheasantpaw-7 moons-tom-𝘹

Queens
        [ 0 ]
        Name-Age-Gender-[url=link]𝘹[/url]

Kits
        [ 0 ]

Elders
        [ 0 ]

Ally Clans
        Clan-username
        Clan-username

Enemy Clans
        Clan-username
        Clan-username

Borders
        North-Summitclan-Piya
        East-Cliffclan-sushinekko
        Southeastern-Gustclan-Chamrosh
        South-Badgerclan-_Ravenfeather_
        West-Darkclan-Night♕

Medicine Store
        Alder bark-x0-toothaches
        Bindweed-x0-keeps broken legs in place
        Blackberry leaves-x0-bee stings
        Borage Leaves-x0-produces milk, lowers fevers
        Broom-x0-poultices for broken legs, wounds
        Burdock root-x0-infection
        Burnet-x0-boosts strength
        Catmint-x0-greencough, whitecough
        Celandine-x0-soothes damaged eyes
        Comfrey root-x0-broken bones,wounds etc, itching, inflammation, stiffness, burns
        Goldenrod-x0-wounds
        Hawkweed-x0-like catmint, but not as strong
        Heather nectar-x0-swallowing easier, sweetens mixtures
        Honey-x0-infections, sore throats, swallowing easier, coughing, energy
        Horsetail-x1-infections, bleeding
        Juniper berries-x0-bellyaches, strength, breathing, calming to cats
        Lamb's Ear-x0-strength
        Marigold-x0-infection, bleeding
        Mouse bile-x0- ticks
        Nettle leaves-x0-poultice for wounds
        Poppy seeds-x0-sleep, shock, pain
        Ragwort leaves-x0-aching joints
        Raspberry leaves-x0-pain, bleeding
        Rosemary-x0-hides the scent of death
        Snakeroot-x0-heals poison
        Stinging nettle-x0-vomiting, swelling, mix with comfrey to heal
        broken bones, wounds, chewing helps infections
        Sweet-sedge-x0-infections
        Tansies-x2-coughs (greencough, etc), soothes throats, wounds and poisons
        Thyme-x0-treats shock
        Wild garlic-x0-infections (especially rat bites)
        Willow bark-x0-pain, inflammation, diarrhea, fevers
        Yarrow-x0-poison from wounds, vomit toxins, cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile
        mice-x1-1 serving
        voles-x0-1 serving
        rabbits-x0-2 servings
        squirrels-x0-2 servings
        water shrew-x0-1 servings
        small fish-x0-2 servings

Mentors
        Sunpetal-Brightpaw-1-hunting,
        Heatherfrost-Pheasantpaw-0-none,

Deceased Cats
        Name-cause
        Name-cause

Family
        Name and Name-Kits
        Name and Name-Kits
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:01 pm

Weather:
Greenleaf- The air has started to heat up and the flood waters had receded back to a level safe for young cats to go near again. Kittings are still easier than they would be during leaf-fall and leafbare but they won't be as easy as they were during newleaf. Twolegs and their dogs have been sighted less frequently now that we are further into Greenleaf. The rogue groups however are now pushing on Clan borders more.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

oceanz wrote:
maplestar & rowanclaw
today was the day.. and mudslide was gone. why did he have to be gone today of all days? well, it wasn't like the tom had planned to go to the moonpool while maplestar was kitting, they didn't know the exact day it was supposed to happen. anyway, her and rowanclaw were trained for this. they spent the past few moons learning from mudslide how exactly to deliver the kits if he wasn't there, they learned about what herbs to take or not take, what would happen if there were complications. maplestar felt confident everything was going to be alright. she turned her head to see rowanclaw next to her, clearly panicking but trying to stay calm for her. she couldn't help but smile, she couldn't have picked a better mate. they were going to be parents..
snowshoe & dawnpaw
"hey, what do ya say we get out of camp for a bit? go train?" snowshoe began, glancing towards where rowanclaw and maplestar would be. "those two will be fine, mudslide prepared them for this exact scenario." the warrior added, seeing the concern on dawnpaws face. the apprentice nodded slowly before facing her mentor "yeah that's a good idea I suppose.." she agreed softly before looking back towards the den. snowshoe was quiet for a moment, she could tell dawnpaw was anxious for the kits to come, she just wanted to distract her. "you know, I bet the kits will be here when we get back! you'll get to see them then!" she purred excitedly. snowshoe was thrilled that maplestar and rowanclaw's kits were finally about to be here. dawnpaw perked up and smiled "oh yeah, I'm so excited to see them!" she replied, getting to her paws, "alright, let's go!" the multicolored she-cat said before running off towards the exit, snowshoe following behind.
toadstool & reedsong
"so reedsong.. what do you think of snowshoe?" the older warrior asked, looking up at the tom with a sly smirk. she laughed when reedsong's eyes widened, she obviously caught him by surprise. "w-what do you mean? she.. she's fine.. I mean, she.." the tom stammered, trying to quickly find the right words. toadstool couldn't help but let out another laugh "calm down kid it was just a simple question." she said, shaking her head. reedsong felt his fur grow hot and he looked down at his paws, continuing walking down their path. toadstool smiled softly and nudged him "I was just messing with you. I know you like her, it's extremely obvious. who wouldn't? the girls full of fire and mystery. only maplestar and maybeee dawnpaw know her past." she went on, trying to make reedsong feel better. the tom sighed and hung his head "she's out of my league toad.." toadstool raised an eyebrow "out of your league? what, because you were a rouge? she was at one point too you know." reedsong shook his head "no I mean.. we're complete opposites. she's ambitious and brave, I'm an introvert and scared of almost everything." he said with a roll of his eyes. toadstool was quiet for a moment "opposites attract you know. no really, don't roll your eyes at me it's true. maybe if you actually talked to her, you'd have more of a chance. just a suggestion." the small warrior ended, looking up at reedsong again. "you're right, okay yeah I'll try.. b-but let's just stop talking about it. we're supposed to be out patrolling, not chatting."
mudslide
he had made it. finally. the moonpool was different than he expected it to be, but in a good way. he had expected the moonpool to be a tiny pond in the middle of a cave, nothing more nothing less. however, it was much more magical than that. it was indeed a small pool of water in a cave, but it was a gorgeous teal color, there were holes in the cave allowing in moonlight as well. mudslide had to sit back and admire everything for a moment before actually approaching the moonpool. once he was close enough the medicine cat sat down, wrapping his tail around himself before dipping his head down towards the pool. once he opened his eyes again, he was transferred to a large, grassy field. he recognized it as the field near autumnclan camp. "greetings mudslide." a deep voice sounded from behind him. the tom turned and instantly recognized the last clans medicine cat, yellowheart. "greetings yellowheart." he responded with a dip of his head. "I see maplestar is going to have her kits extremely soon, that's exciting." the she-cat purred, "I remember when maplestar herself was a kit. what a daring, ambitious cat. I'm very proud of her." mudslide nodded and smiled softly, "yes, the clan is growing, it's fantastic." he said. the two caught up on events in the clan, and what was coming in the future. mudslide was relieve to hear that for at least until the next moonpool visit, the clan would be safe.
--
[maplestar is kitting!]
[rowanclaw stays with maplestar]
[mudslide goes to the moonpool and wishes for the clan to be granted a deputy]
[snowshoe and dawnpaw train]
[toadstool and reedsong check the borders closer to the twoleg village]

[ Maplestar gave birth to three kits ]
[ Dawnpaw learnede the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Toadstool and Reedsong found a deputy while on patrol ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

♥ Owl ♥ wrote:
𝟏 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓰𝓸
Sparrowstar's pink pads were meeting with the soft ground under him as he went back to his camp, hoping that Ferretnose found another cat to join his clan and that she didn't kill them. I guess you can say that Ferretnose semi-trusted Sparrowstar and Shrewrunner, since she really wasn't hostile towards them anymore but still is alert about the two. but she still didn't trust the newest member, Snowstep. she was still pretty hostile towards him and usually kept away from the tom. Sparrowstar was about there until he saw a fluffy tail that was flicking slowly. he went closer towards the tree to see a calico cat who seemed to have herbs near her. ' this may be the cat that Starclan send to me ' Sparrowstar thought as he looked at the calico cat. " Hello " Sparrowstar softly meowed to the newcomer, making the cat turn around at him with kind emerald eyes. " Oh hello there. I'm just waiting for a cat named Sparrowstar.....wait. am I in your territory? I'm so sorry, I'll leave " she meowed, her tone going to friendly to sorry within just a few sentences, and gave the leader a dip of her head before standing up. Sparrowstar quickly shook his head. " oh no no no. you don't have to leave because I'm Sparrowstar " " Oh. well uh....Starclan told me I was your new medicine cat of your clan. oh! what is your clan's name by the way? " The newcomer asked, making her tilt her head a bit at her own question." Sparrowclan. Come, I'll show you where it is. It's not that far. wait....what is your name? " The tabby leader asked a question in return, to which the newcomer replied " My old clan named me Olivedapple before they exiled me, which is a story I rather not go into to, and I'll like to keep that name please. " then something sparked in the medicine cat's eyes as she realized what words that she spoke. ' Oh great Olive, now he is gonna think that you done something terrible to get exiled and think that you're an evil cat ' she though with panic as she looked at the leader. " I mean it's not like I didn't do anything bad to exiled is just that s-someone-
" she kept going until Sparrowstar stopped Olivedapple with his sentence. " It's fine Olivedapple, that's in the past. you don't have to worry about that anymore. come, let's just get to Sparrowclan and i'll show you your den " Sparrowstar meowed with his usually calm voice. Olivedapple took a deep breathe before giving a nod towards the leader.

" Are the cats there nice? " Olivedapple asked the leader her next question. " well....most of the cats expect one. Ferretnose.
she seems to be hostile when meeting new cats since she acted hostile when she first met Shrewrunner and the first time she met Snowstep, which she is still hostile towards. so....just be careful around her " he answered her question as they finally reached the camp. " Here it is, Sparrowclan " he meowed, Olivedapple's eyes scanning the camp. her eyes saw 4 cats, one tabby, one tortoiseshell, one pure white and one that is smaller then the others. The leader then pointed his tail towards each of the cats.
" That one over there is Shrewrunner " he meowed as he pointed his tail towards the tabby cat. " The one over there is Ferretnose "
he meowed as he moved and pointed his tail towards the orange-and-grey tabby cat. " Wait...whose that? " the leader meowed as his eyes spot the smaller cat. " Oh and that one is Snowstep " the leader meowed as he pointed towards the white tom before going towards Ferretnose, whose eyes went alert. " Who is that cat over there? " Sparrowstar asked the warrior as he looked over towards the young new cat. Ferretnose looked over the same cat and her eyes gave them a hostile gaze. " Oh some cat I found on patrol.
she wouldn't stop following me as soon as I told her I was apart of a clan. she kept saying that she always wanted to be apart of a clan and kept asking me questions about clan life. if you would be so kind to do me a favor, keep her away from me as far as possible. " Ferretnose finished, the last sentence was full of annoyance and hostility.

𝓹𝓻𝒆𝓼𝒆𝓷𝓽
the leader and deputy were talking about their past lives as they went on a hunting patrol. meanwhile, Olivedapple was out looking for more herbs to add to her little herb pile that she started. Ferretnose went on a border patrol on Sparrowstar's command. lastly,
Snowstep was out training Starlingpaw. Sparrowstar chose Snowstep to be Starlingpaw's mentor because he was an excellent hunter and had a good sense of sight, making Sparrowstar think that he will teach her well on how to hunt and how to stay alert when patrolling.

[ my clans eats one rock bass ]
[ Snowstep is out to train Starlingpaw ] ● [ Sparrowstar + Shrewrunner are on a hunting patrol ] ● [ Ferretnose is on a border patrol ] ● [ Olivedapple is on a herb hunt ]

[ Starlingpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Sparrowstar and Shrewrunner caught two sparrows and a bluegill while hunting. They also picked up scent of a nursing loner ]
[ Ferretnose found a kit while on patrol ]
[ Olivedapple gathered feverfew and poppy seeds while herb hunting ]

marya d. wrote:
      the wind rustles through the trees... eyes peer through bushes...
      dark pelts blend into the plethora of shadows...
      it is time... for them to gather...
      cats of evil intentions... they must be united...
      find them a leader...

adderclan is a clan bound in undergrowth, the thick canopy above their heads blocking most of the sun from shining through. their cats are cruel, cunning, and strong. they lack skills in tree-climbing and running. their coats are very dark, blacks, greys, and browns mainly. they are normally solid-coloured, not mottled or calico.

cats here are cats of little friends. they stick together only to be able to survive. mates are only together to provide kits for the clan. having any sense of emotion besides rage or dominance is considered weak.
      and the weak are not accepted.

starclan is given little faith here, except for when they want something. the cats of adderclan always want, but do they really ever give? they don't bow their heads and whisper annoying rhymes to thank the heavens for their food. it's nature that gives them strength, not the cats up above that do little, except for fading from their dreams at random.

but now they want something. they want a cat that can truly bring them together, a strong cat that will provide safety and peace for the cats of adderclan.

[the prospect of adderclan begins, a leader is prayed for]

[ Adderclan has been founded ]
[ I will be your mod ]

kacchan, wrote:
      Coniferclan. Their territory is in the pineforest of the south where longleaf pine's spread across the forest. The floor of the forest is basically covered in ferns that go up to your ankles and where poisonous mushrooms lay. It's very important to watch where you step in Coniferclan territory, as there are many rivers that run across the land, running deep to your paws and up until your neck. Predators you can find are foxes, bears, and sometimes big cats. Snakes are very common in the land. Coniferclan warriors make good use of them, however. The snakes indicate where prey lay. The more snakes, the better, but they do leave more trouble, leaving the warriors extra cautious with where they step. The individuals in Coniferclan are naturally the cautious type, they're very understanding but are not gullible in any way and won't be happy if you use them for your own plans. They dislike dishonest cats, and cats who can't take anything seriously. They keep their word - most of the time - they're the ones who will keep their promises but won't make too many promises, either. Expect them to be blunt and insensitive. They're diet remains of birds, squirrels and fish, maybe a snake or two, but it's very rare.

-its said if the deputy dies, clanmates are able to vote for who should be the next deputy, either the leader looks at the choices and sees who is fit or its majority votes.

-when appointing new warriors; instead of holding vigils the appointed warriors are to survive the night out on the territory; this will show that the individuals have the nessesary skills to survive such as cooerperation. Reccomanded to have a group of new warriors appointmented for the ceremony.

-its said that if a cat successfully defeats a snake, they're
    natural leaders

[ coniferclan patiently awaits for a leader ]

[ Coniferclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Zephyrine ]

sincerely. wrote:

with a vast and sprawling woodland territory with freshwater springs and pools, as well as little creeks and ponds, blackwoodclan's terriotry is teeming with life. because of this their warriors are experts in climbing trees and leaping from one branch to another, swimming, and hunting, and are skilled in hundreds of different fighting techniques. their trees are tall and sturdy with black bark and thick, sturdy branches, and their camp is a large dip in the center of the terriotry surrounded by boulders and trees, protected from wind and storms. all dens are large and spacious, their floors padded with moss for comfort. their fresh-kill pile is stacked upon a tree trunk.

although ferocious and great defenders of their home, they are friendly and social and accept outsiders with open arms, treating them with as much respect as if they were clan-born. their pelts are usually in darker colors and their fur is long and thick. they are well built, muscular, broad shouldered and lean, and aren't afraid to use their claws if they have to.

[ Blackwoodclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Krazykitty00 ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

adderclan [ 001 ]

Postby morrissey » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:36 pm

number of cats: 3 ( 2 feedings )
toms; two | mollies; one
next moonpool visit: november 26th
# of posts until first feed: 02
[ 001 ]

adderclan first post here i lost it damnit
[ houndstar recieves his nine lives ]
[ sootpaw joins the clan ]
[ houndstar prays for a medicine cat

leader:
      houndstar | 31 moons | tom | ref
      ★★★★★★★★★
    leader's heir:
      the strongest, fastest, most capable
      offspring of the leader

name | age | gender | ref
    the prince:
      the war general, in charge of both
      guards and soldiers, second to only the
      leader. must be the offspring of the
      current or previous monarch(s).

guards:
      the guardians of the leader and
      their offspring. [ 0 / 3 ]

the shaman:
      a very highly respected cat, treats
      sickness and wounds, and is the only cat
      to communicate with starclan.

name | age / gender / ref
    the shaman's apprentice:
      the apprentice to the shaman, this
      cat learns the ways of herbs, lore, and
      starclan.

gatherers:
      the hunters for the clan. they also
      often help the shaman gather herbs.

battalion:
      the protectors of the clan. they
      fight in any battles, and do border patrols.

trainees:
      the young cats of the clan, awarded
      their 'warrior' names when they reach the
      age of 12 moons. trained to be both soldiers
      and gatherers, they select their rank when
      they graduate.

sootpaw(willow) | 7 m | molly | ref
    kit-mothers:
      they take care of the kits, and
      produce offspring of their own. they are
      only sent to the mother den when they
      are a quarter moon away from giving
      birth. until then, they act as normal
      soldiers or gatherers.

bordering clans:
      north | honeyclan | whispering moon
      south | clan name | user
      east | echoclan | katrione
      west | creamclan | p-lasticplants
    ally & enemy clans:
      name of clan | friend or foe | user
      name of clan | friend or foe | user
    herb stock:
      catmint | greencough | x2
      comfrey | multi-use | x1
      honey | soothes coughs | x1
    food stock:
      mice | x1 | x0
      frog | x1 | x0
      vole | x1 | x0
      ermine | x2 | x0
      squirrel | x2 | x0
      bird | x3 | x0
    family and relationships:
      ____ likes ____
      ____ is mates with ____
      ____ and ____ are parents of ____,
      ____, and ____.
    mentors and apprentices:
      houndstar & sootpaw | # sessions | skills
      ____ & ____ | # sessions | skills
Last edited by morrissey on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby oceanz » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:29 pm

Number of Cats:11
toms: 4 | she-cats: 7
next moonpool visit: nov. 17

one moon ago
it had been a blessing that pearlstone was sent to the clan when she was. due to maplestar's complications during kitting, she both lost a life and was unable to, at the moment, be a good leader and do everything a leader should be able to do. when maplestar had passed, starclan came to her and told her what had happened, that kitting complications were common in her family tree and that she wouldn't be able to lead the clan for some months. they offered to send her a deputy who could help with the clan, so maplestar could rest and are for her kits. toadstool and reedsong had found pearlstone and brought her back to camp at the perfect time. luckily for them, pearlstone was trained as a medicine cat in her previous clan and helped maplestar come back. this act immediately proved pearlstone was meant to be in autumnclan.

present
maplestar, rowanclaw, oakkit, honeykit & leafkit
maplestar rested in her nest, head on her paws, watching her three kits. she was still exhausted, no matter how much sleep she got. mudslide was checking up on her daily to make sure she was alright, it was a bit annoying to her. however, she understood their concern. she had lost a life. she was their leader, they were all so close. "maple.." rowanclaw's voice came from outside the nursery. maplestar raised her head slowly and smiled up at her mate, who was approaching her with a thrush in his jaws. "I thought we could share a thrush for breakfast." rowanclaw purred after setting down the bird. he sat next to her and gave her a quick nuzzle, "how are you feeling today?" he asked, looking at her with concerned eyes. maplestar gave him another smile "I'm doing good love. just a little tired." she responded, nudging him softly with her nose. rowanclaw simply nodded before looking at the three kits wobbling around the nursery and braking into a big grin. "would you look at them, already wanting to go explore." he said with a small laugh. maplestar looked up at him again, she was immediately felt warm, happy, seeing how much rowanclaw adored their kits. "oh yes, they're curious about absolutely everything... I'm surprised they aren't over here poking at this thrush." she laughed. she looked at oakkit, the biggest of the three kits. she had named him after oakstar, leader of her old clan, for he reminded maplestar of the older tom. she then looked at honeykit, following close behind oakstar. she was named after rowanclaw's deceased sister, who had also been one of maplestar's closest friends, it was insane how much the two looked alike. then there was leafkit, named after leafclan. rowanclaw and maplestar had both agreed it was a good name. the leader closed her eyes, imagining how much the three would accomplish as they grew up.
snowshoe and reedsong
"it's.. really a beautiful day." reedsong said, clearing his throat and glancing at snowshoe. the two had been patrolling in silence for quite a while. things had become different between them after maplestar lost her life, it had for some reason beyond reedsong's knowledge, greatly affected snowshoe. the young warrior just nodded softly, saying nothing, not even looking at him. reedsong shook his head and stopped walking "snow.. when are you going to talk to me again?" he asked, clearly frustrated, "you haven't talked to me in a moon, or at least not complete sentences. I've been trying to have conversations with you. I-I thought.. just.. why wont you talk to me?" reedsong asked, his tone changing from frustrated to hurt. snowshoe stopped walking and turned her head away from him looking at the ground, saying nothing. "I thought we had something.. but if we did why would you just.. just stop?" reedspng continued softly, ears flattened against his head. snowshoe's eyes began to fill with tears and she sniffed quietly. she said nothing for a few moments, just shook her head as if she was having a conversation with herself in her head. when she turned to face him, her blue eyes were filled with tears. "after.. after maplestar lost one of her lives when she had the kits.. it-it scared me." she began, her voice shaky and quiet, "she had explained t-that it ran in her family, and it was common." she paused sitting down and looking at her paws. reedsong tilted his head, confused "what does that have to do with us? not to sound insensitive, I just don't understand." snowshoe sighed, wiping a tear away with her paw "it matters because.. because.." her voice was small and mouse like, reedsong could hear that she was going to begin crying and took a step closer, only for snowshoe to back away. "my mother died giving birth to me and my siblings. it made me think, what if that runs in my family too? what-what if.." she began to cry, her body shaking. reedsong quickly went over to her, nuzzling her and trying to comfort her. "you don't know that.. what if that was just.. just a crazy situation." thoughts raced through his head as he tried to comfort her. snowshoe backed up again, sniffing "but what if it's not.. reedsong, I.." she paused, looking into the toms eyes, "I've never felt the way I do for you, then I have for anyone else in this world." she sniffed, "and I want only the best for you.. but what if that happens to me? what if I cant.. what if I cant have a family? or kits? what do I have to offer." she continued, a few more tears sliding down her face. reedsong was quiet for a moment before wrapping his tail around her and nuzzling her once again. "snowshoe, you're the most amazing cat I have met in my entire life. you're clever, hilarious, bold, ambitious, beautiful.. inside and out.. you have everything to offer. I love you. no matter what.." he purred. the two sat together talking for a while, forgetting about the need to patrol the border.
--

[the clan consumes 3 servings of food]
[maplestar had lost a life due to complications while kitting]
[rowanclaw & maplestar help the kits with learning to walk & talk]
[reedsong & snowshoe become mates *no kits yet please*]
[pearlstone, dawnpaw & toadstool go hunting]
[mudslide looks for herbs]

Leader:
          maplestar | 33 moons | she-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          pearlstone | 30 moons | she-catX

Medicine Cat:
          mudslide | 35 moons | tom | X

Warriors:
          snowshoe | 22 moons | she-cat | X
          reedsong | 24 moons | tom | X
          rowanclaw | 33 moons | tom | X
          toadstool | 40 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
          dawnpaw | 11 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:

Kits:
          oakkit | 1 moon |tom | X
          honeykit | 1 moon | she-cat | X
          leafkit | 1 moon |she-cat | X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    borage | x1 | produces more and better milk & also brings down fevers
    catmint | x1 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
    celandine | x1 | for greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare & also used for whitecough
    chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
    cobweb | x1 | can help slow down bleeding
    coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing/soothes cracked pads
    poppy seeds | x1 | helps with sleep, shock, distress, and pain. not for queens.
    raspberry leaves | x0 | a painkiller, helps stop bleeding during kitting
    sorrel | x0 | traveling herb, can be used to build an appetite

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    mice | x0 |0 servings
    vole | x0 | 0 servings
    squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    thrush | x0 |  0 servings
    trout | x2 | 4 servings

Mentors:
    snowshoe | dawnpaw | 03 | hunting, battle, climbing

Deceased Cats:

Relationships:
    maplestar and rowanclaw | oakkit, honeykit, leafkit

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S t a g C l a n - ( 16 )

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Number of Cats: ten
Males;; six • Females;; four
Moon;; fifteen
Next Shimmer Pond visit;; 11/18

The cats returned to camp before Thundercry was drowned in questions from the two apprentices about the hawks. Boarfang smiled at this knowing he would be occupied for a bit as he went in to tell the queen about the hawks. Boarfang entered the nursery and purred softly when seeing Weaselhop playing a game of mossball with her daughter. "Excuse me miss Weaselhop, the patrol has found a few hawks near camp and wanted me to tell you to make sure Hickorykit stayed with you at all times." The deputy informed her. Weaselhop glanced up and gave a nod back at his words. "Thanks for understanding. Well, I haven't really gotten to know you yet dear. Tell me, how did you and Thundercry get so close?" Boarfang asked as he sat down beside her. "He just understood me really. He also gave me a chance as well. Why?" She meowed back. "Oh no reason." He simply meowed back and watched little Hickorykit tumble around in the nursery. "Hickorykit seems lonely in here. She sure could use a few friends now that Puddlepaw and Shardpaw are apprentices hm?" He asked the queen. "Uh yeah. I know that Leopardheart has a thing for Sorrelstar. Besides, Hickorykit is going to be an apprentice soon. She will be okay. I think you should leave now. Thanks for checking in on me." Weaselhop meowed before she padded over to where her daughter was at and groomed her. Boarfang sighed softly knowing that he had to accept that she wasn't interested in him. She clearly didn't catch onto the fact how he was hinting that he wouldn't mind having kits with her. Maybe another day he could try and get her to trust more. The brown tom padded back out of the den and over to Thundercry where he had finished telling the apprentices about hawks. "Your mate has been informed about the hawks." He simply told the tom who nodded and raced back to his mate only to be greeted by a little kit climbing all over him. Boarfang watched from afar and sighed softly. He may be stern and more organaized but really, he has wanted a family ever since he was a little tom. Maybe love at first sight wasn't going to be a thing for him. That was okay. He was sure he will meet another she cat in the future.

Boarfang smiled a bit before he padded over to Badgerleap who was grooming his fur clean. "Badgerleap, want to head out with me to check in on the hawks?" The deputy asked and purred when seeing the younger tom hop up onto his paws with a smile. The two left camp with Sorrelstar and Leopardheart not to far behind for hunting.

Leopardheart was scenting the air before he meowed, "Sorrelstar, I think you already know this by now but I like you... a lot." Sorrelstar was a bit stunned as that came out of nowhere but smiled and nuzzled the tom. "I like you too. You may be a bit of a dumb cat but you're a loyal and smart cat... Cash." She meowed back and winked when referring him to his old name. Leopardheart purred happily before the two continued on hunting knowing that they liked each other.

[ Boarfang and Badgerleap head out to investigate the hawks ]
[ Leopardheart and Sorrelstar go out hunting ]
[ The clan consumes 3 servings ]

Leader:
          sorrelstar | forty-four | female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆

Deputy:
          boarfang | forty-two | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          reedberry | thirty-eight | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          thundercry | forty-seven | male | X
          leopardheart | forty-six | male | X
          badgerleap | thirty-three | male | X

Apprentices:
          puddlepaw | seven | female | X
          shardpaw | seven | male | X

Queens:
          weaselhop | forty-one | female | one moon | X

Kits:
          hickorykit | four | female | X

Elders:

Crushes:
          Leopardheart likes Sorrelstar
          Sorrelstar likes Leopardheart

Mates:
          Thundercry and Weaselhop
          name and name
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    alder bark | x1 | soothes toothaches
    catmint | x2 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
    elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
    honey | x2 | helps soothe throat/makes medicine easier to swallow
    sorrel | x1 | traveling herb, can build an appetite
    thyme | x0 | calms anxiety/helps with cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    rabbit | x3 | 6 servings
    squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    mice | x0 | 0 servings
    big fish | x0 | 0 servings
    all birds | x1 | 3 servings
    *fawn | x0 | 0 servings
    total | x5 | 11 serving
    needed | 3 servings
    (*Fawns are rare. They are either 3 to 5 servings.
    Only available during newleaf and leaffall)

Mentors:
    boarfang | puddlepaw | zero | none
    leopardheart | shardpaw | zero | none

Deceased Cats:
    Owlpaw | Starved
    Dewkit | Killed by Pinestep

Family:
    Shadow and unknown | Puddlepaw, Dapplekit, Shardpaw
    Thundercry and Weaselhop | Dewkit, Hickorykit
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's trial post 14

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Season: Green-Leaf
    Weather: The sun is shining bright and warming the air. It has started to become hot and water is starting to become scarce. Prey is still about and due to the lack of water they can be easy to catch. Predators have taken advantage of the easy prey as well so be careful when patrolling.

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:Image
[ Boarfang and Badgerleap head out to investigate the hawks ]
[ Leopardheart and Sorrelstar go out hunting ]

Boarfang and Badgerleap find a loner at the border. They gave news that the hawks hunted something else and left before asking to join the clan.
    Leopardheart and Sorrelstar caught a fish.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Salixclan - [004]

Postby Coyoteclaw11 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:34 pm

(Previously Silentclan)
Number of Cats: 5 [ - 3, - 2 ]
servings - 2 | next moonpool visit - tba

Lynxflight nearly dropped Greykit in his haste to set her down. He could feel her worried gaze as he struggled not to breathe too heavily, not to let his legs shake too hard. It'd been nearly half a moon since he'd stumbled, lost and confused, upon the abandoned kit. Nearly half a moon of trying, failing, and trying again to hunt. Nearly half a moon of curling under prickly brambles for shelter. Nearly half a moon of staring at the heavens and begging Starclan for something better than this. He wasn't sure how much longer he could last.

"I smell something," Greykit mewled, her little nose twitching in the air.

Lynxflight fought through his haze of exhaustion and tried to sense it too. A cat. If he really focused, he could detect more than one cat's scent in the area, but there was definitely one nearby.

"What are you doing on Salixclan territory."

The snarl sent Lynxflight's fur on end, and he spun to face the cat who delivered it, shielding Greykit from her view.

"Salixclan," he breathed, his eyes going wide as he realized the implication. "A clan cat.
Y-you're-
,"

"You are trespassing. Whatever you're here for, we don't have it. So, leave. Now before I make you!"

"Ple...please. We have nowhere t-to go. I c... I can't. We can't..." Lynxflight stammered, his breath picking up as his chest constricted. He couldn't face another night in the elements, couldn't subject Greykit to it. He couldn't. He couldn't.

"We?" The she-cat's eyes narrowed as she scented the air.

"Please," Greykit pleaded, pushing herself through Lynxflight's forelegs.

The she-cat faltered. When she met Lynxflight's eye again, her gaze was more questioning than aggressive.

"We just need a place to stay. I'm... I'm not very helpful with things like hunting and fighting, but I know herbs and-"

The she-cat's eyes went wide. "You're a medicine cat?"

Lynxflight nodded.

"Come." Then, with no further word, she turned and took off into the woods.

--

"How is he?" Crimsonstar asked as he ducked into the medicine cat's den. The den felt completely different since Lynxflightand Greykit moved in. The crevices were lined with herbs and various things Crim couldn't even imagine a use for. Bedding scattered the ground, likely from one of Greykit's recent exploits, and a collection of odd rocks had started up near Lynxflight and Greykit's nests. It felt... warmer, more... clan-like than anything Crim had experienced before.

"Better," Lynxflight replied. "He'd had a bit of a fever, but it's gone down now. I can't seem to find anything else wrong besides the fact that he won't wake up."

Crim opened his mouth to reply, when a yowl startled them both. The white tom awoke, claws flailing. Lynxflight yelped as the tom caught his shoulder. Crim shoved him back towards the entrance and dropped into a defensive stance. The white tom was arched against the far wall, his piercingly split-colored eyes darting wildly between Crim and Lynxflight.

"Who are you!?" He hissed, "Where am I!?"

"Relax!" Crim commanded. "I am Crim... sonstar, leader of Salixclan. You are within our camp and in no danger. Now relax!"

The tom looked conflicted. Then slowly, but surely, he seemed to let his fur settle. "Why am I here?" he asked, his voice low, but guarded.

"My deputy and I found you unconscious within our borders," Crimsonstar replied. "I don't know how you came to be there, but I couldn't leave you there to die."

The tom was silent for a while, as if contemplating those words. Then, he said simply, "I see," and looked away.

"Lynxflight!"

"Lynxflight, what happened!?"

Crimsonstar spun to see Greykit and Mooneye approaching the den, their eyes locked on the cut on Lynxflight's shoulder. He was already waving them off, trying to assure them he was fine.

"Mooneye, our guest is awake," Crimsonstar said, catching her attention.

-⚜-
Lynxflight and Greykit join Salixclan.
Ivyfrost awakes.
Crimsonstar and Ivyfrost go hunting.
Lynxflight gathers herbs.

-⚜-

Leader:
          Crimsonstar| 29 Moons | Tom |

Fiery red & black dusted tom w/ pale-green eyes
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Mooneye| 22 Moons | She-Cat |

Small tortoiseshell she-cat with pale eyes

Medicine Cat:
          Lynxflight | 14 Moons | Tom |
          dark, tabby tom with tufted ears and amber eyes

Warriors:
          Ivyfrost | 24 Moons | Tom |
          Icy white-furred tom with split blue/gold eyes

Apprentices:
          -

Queens:
          -

Kits:
          Greykit | 3 Moons | She-Cat |
          Silver tabby she-cat with white boots

Elders:
          -
    Ally Clans:
    -

Enemy Clans
    -

Borders
    North | Skyclan | imp.
    East | Colossalclan | Grey_Hoodie
    South
    West

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaves produces more and better milk;
    brings down fevers.

Catmint Greencough/Whitecough remedy
    Horsetail Treats infections; stops bleeding
    Lavender Treats fever and chills
    Thyme Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats
    who are in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Perch (fish) | x0 | 2 servings
    Jay (bird) | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    -

Deceased Cats:
    -

Family:
    -
Last edited by Coyoteclaw11 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

O
O
O

╔═════════════════════╗
Heyo, I'm Coyote!
| | ⚓︎ | © |

╚═════════════════════╝
Coyoteclaw11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S t a g C l a n - ( 17 )

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:04 pm

Number of Cats: eleven
Males;; six • Females;; five
Moon;; sixteen
Next Shimmer Pond visit;; 11/18

"That's good to hear. Hickorykit will be safe again. You wanted to join the clan? Of course. I'm sure my leader would be happy to let you in. Would the name Pumalight suit you?" Badgerleap asked. The she cat nodded before she smirked at Boarfang who was acting a bit shy. "Already found a new she cat to like huh?" Badgerleap joked before the three padded back to camp with the new warrior. As they entered camp, Hickorykit was out and about in camp once again with Weaselhop following her. The father wasn't too far behind as he was playing a game of tag with her. Reedberry was laying in the medicine cat's den until his attention perked up when seeing Pumalight. The tom felt his ears grow hot and he glanced away. Though Pumalight also had caught onto the medicine cat's gaze and tensed up a bit. Man was the guy handsome. She gave him a small wave and the medicine cat gave a small wave in return. Pumalight padded on with Boarfang who was clearly tying to flirt with her. Pumalight wasn't having it and excused herself to go speak with Reedberry. "Uh... hi." Reedberry mumbled nervously. "Hey. My name is Pumalight. Who are you?" Reedberry took a few deep breathes and meowed, "Reedberry. You have a pretty name. Do you maybe want to do something later together? We could get to know each other better?" He asked before smiling when she nodded yes. Though their conversation was interrupted by Sorrelstar. "And who is this?" She asked when spotting the new she cat and the medicine cat. "Pumalight ma'am. I'm your new warrior!" She meowed with a sheepish smile. "Pumalight. Alright. I assume Boarfang allowed you here. Welcome to the clan. How about you head out with him and his apprentice for some hunting?" She suggested before seeing the she cat nod and pad away to the flirty tom and his apprentice. The three padded out as well did Leopardheart and his apprentice but before that, "Sorrelstar, before I go I want to ask you something." He meowed out. "I... would you... would you be my mate?" He asked nervously. Sorrelstar nodded and nuzzled the tom before he headed off with a trot in his steps.

[ Boarfang, Pumalight, and Puddlepaw head out hunting/practice hunting ]
[ Leopardheart and Shardpaw head out to practice combat ]
[ Sorrelstar and Leopardheart are now mates! They have not tried for kits yet. ]

Leader:
          sorrelstar | forty-five | female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆

Deputy:
          boarfang | forty-three | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          reedberry | thirty-nine | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
          thundercry | forty-eight | male | X
          leopardheart | forty-seven | male | X
          pumalight | forty | female | X
          badgerleap | thirty-four | male | X

Apprentices:
          puddlepaw | eight | female | X
          shardpaw | eight | male | X

Queens:
          weaselhop | forty-two | female | one moon | X

Kits:
          hickorykit | five | female | X

Elders:

Crushes:
          Boarfang likes Pumalight
          Pumalight likes Reedberry
          Reedberry likes Pumalight

Mates:
          Thundercry and Weaselhop
          Leopardheart and Sorrelstar
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    alder bark | x1 | soothes toothaches
    catmint | x2 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
    elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
    honey | x2 | helps soothe throat/makes medicine easier to swallow
    sorrel | x1 | traveling herb, can build an appetite
    thyme | x0 | calms anxiety/helps with cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    rabbit | x3 | 6 servings
    squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    mice | x0 | 0 servings
    big fish | x0 | 0 servings
    all birds | x1 | 3 servings
    *fawn | x0 | 0 servings
    total | x5 | 11 serving
    needed | 3 servings
    (*Fawns are rare. They are either 3 to 5 servings.
    Only available during newleaf and leaffall)

Mentors:
    boarfang | puddlepaw | zero | none
    leopardheart | shardpaw | zero | none

Deceased Cats:
    Owlpaw | Starved
    Dewkit | Killed by Pinestep

Family:
    Shadow and unknown | Puddlepaw, Dapplekit, Shardpaw
    Thundercry and Weaselhop | Dewkit, Hickorykit
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's trial post 15

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:52 pm

Season: Green-Leaf
    Weather: The sun is shining bright and warming the air. It has started to become hot and water is starting to become scarce. Prey is still about and due to the lack of water they can be easy to catch. Predators have taken advantage of the easy prey as well so be careful when patrolling.

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:Image
[ Boarfang, Pumalight, and Puddlepaw head out hunting/practice hunting ]
[ Leopardheart and Shardpaw head out to practice combat ]
[ Sorrelstar and Leopardheart are now mates! They have not tried for kits yet. ]

"Now that you got close enough all you have to do is pounce and kill it." Boarfang whispered to Puddlepaw. The deputy watched as his apprentice wiggled her hind end before jumping towards the squirrel. She wasn't fast enough this time and watched as it climb up the tree and out of her grasp.

"Fox-Dung!" Puddlepaw cursed loudly.

"Don't say that Puddlepaw. Not to mention you scared all the prey in the area now and we would be lucky if we can even find a mouse now." The deputy scolded.

"Sorry, sir." Puddlepaw meowed, disappointment crossed her eyes before she looked down at her paws.

Pumalight chuckled "It was just a squirrel. Plus we already caught a mouse, and if Boarfang is right, maybe you can find a mouse on the way back to camp?" She meowed to cheer the apprentice up.

It seemed to do the trick because Puddlepaw was back on her paws and scented the air just as Boarfang had taught her before taking the light steps she needed towards camp. Boarfang smiled at Pumalight "Thanks for that." he whispered to her.

"No problem! She is doing great though and I am sure she will catch something in no time." The molly purred before following after the apprentice, Boarfang fell instep with her.

Boarfang, Pumalight and Puddlepaw caught two mice.
    Puddlepaw learns the hunting skill.
    Shardpaw learns the combat skill.
    A rogue has made it onto your territory! Confront them quickly as it has its eyes on your prey pile!
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me