Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Ame's trial post 9

Postby amethyst14 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:50 am

Season: Green-Leaf
    Weather: The sun has finally shown itself this green leaf and is making the day bright. There are a few clouds and slight breeze but the water is starting to dry up. The mud is still present though but prey will be be out an about. Predators have followed them as well, so make sure you sent your cats on patrol!

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:Image
[ The kits nurse ]
[ Badgerleap, Thundercry, and Leopardheart go out hunting ]
[ Weaselhop will be giving birth ]
[ The clan consumes 3 servings ]

Weaselhop panted as Reedberry looked over her two kits "They are fairly small so I believe they are slightly premature. So just watch their breathing for the next moon. I think they will be fine though." He informed the new queen before adding a quick "Congratulations Weaselhop, you have two beautiful kits." Weaslehop couldn't help but feel worried for her kits and instinctively wrapped herself around them to protect them. They began to suckle eagerly, unaware of their surroundings.

"Thank you Reedberry, for everything." She murmured to the medicine cat.

Reedberry nodded "No problem, have you decided names for them yet?"

Weaselhop shook her head "No I am waiting for Thundercry to return from his hunt. I want him to meet them before we name them together." She smiled up at him. He dipped his head before leaving the nursery to give her some time to recover and sleep.

Badgerleap, Thundercry and Leopardheart caught a rabbit and a bird.
    Weaselhop gave birth to 1, 2 small but healthy kits.

(Weaselhop is a snowshoe so one of her kits has her coloring. Snowshoes grow darker as they age.)
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:08 am

Number of Cats: 22 (10 toms, 12 mollies)

Next Moonpool Visit: 11/17

Sweetstar looked at the stars pensively, then nodded, turning to Velvetflicker, “Velvetflicker, i think it’s time to go to the moon pool. Our clan needs another apprentice,” he said, flicking his tail a little nervously, “One for you, if you are willing to take one.”

Velvetflicker hesitated, thinking about how an apprentice might make it harder to meet with Gladestep, then shook it off, “Of course I will take an apprentice, Sweetstar,” she said, smiling.

“Good, good.” Sweetstar said, sounding relived, “I need to speak with Mapletrike about assignments for hunting and patrols for today.”

Velvetflicker nodded, “And I need to go collect herbs, good luck at the moon pool,” she called over her shoulder, waving her tail as she disappeared into the grass.

Sweetstar turned, scanning the camp, and was struck by how much they had grown in just ten moons. Sixteen adults, and six kits. It was more than he had ever dreamed of. But now he was forced to think for the future, for who would lead the clan when he passed on, who would heal them when Velvetflicker was no more.

“What’s with the somber face Sweetstar?” Maplestrike asked, padding up to his leader with an inquisitive look on his face.

“Oh, nothing, just…thinking.” Sweetstar said, shaking himself out of his reverie and back to the present, “I do have some instructions for you though Maplestrike, about the patrols today.”

~~~

“Okay everyone, can I have your attention!” Maplestrike called, standing on his hind legs in the middle of camp, scanning to make sure that everyone was present, “Okay! Assignments for today! Velvetflicker has already left to gather herbs, and Sweetstar is on his way to the Moonpool as we speak, so it’s up to us to keep camp running while they are gone. Hailclaw, Sandflower, and Shadowflight, can you guys go hunting? Check the area around the marshes, fish have been plentiful recently. Mottledleap, dancing stripe and Flarepaw, can you patrol the CloudClan border? Swayingtrees, can you take Hailwhisker and show her the LeafClan border? There’s normally a warren on rabbits up there, see if you can snag some. I’ll be in that area as well, patrolling.” He paused, looking around, “Everyone got that?” A series of nods greeted his question, “Awesome! Well then ladies and gents, let’s head out! Flare paw, good nose last time. Think you can do it again?”

The apprentice blushed, beaming with pride, “I can try sir!” he said eagerly.

“Good man. That’s all we can ask, isn’t it? Everyone, even hunting patrols, be on the lookout for new cats!” Maplestrike reminded the clan as they began to separate into their groups and depart.

~~~

Swayingtrees glanced at his companion distastefully as they completed their tour of the border, “So, yea. That’s the leaf clan border. Maplestrike should be along in a few minutes, if he can ever stop talking to the apprentice. Try to do something useful and find some prey in this area, I’m going to back track to the stream we passed and try to catch some fish. Scream or something if you need help.”

The new cat, Hailwhisker he thought it was, nodded nervously,
“Um, okay. I can scent some rabbit and some squirrel, maybe I can catch one of those.”

“Yea, whatever is fine.” Swayingtrees said, disappearing into the shadows. He was indeed back tracking to the stream, but not for the purpose he had expressed to Hailwhisker. No, nothing like that. He was going to take their high and mighty deputy down a peg or two. As he approached the stream, he crouched low, his eyes glimmering in the starlight as he waited for the deputy.

And he didn’t have long to wait. Along came the ginger tom, humming absently as he meandered along the border, checking the scent marks and strengthening them every so often. He seemed to be being inattentive, but Swayingtrees knew that Maplestrike was acutely aware of everything around him.

As the tom approached the stream, Swayingtrees tensed, waiting. Just here, the stream went through a low tunnel made of dead, matted grasses. No one knew how it came to be there, but all cats were warned to be very careful of it, lest they be swept under and get stuck.

Swayingtrees watched closely as Maplestrike came to the opposite border of the stream, waiting for the prefect moment. And then it came. Just as Maplestrike’s front paws landed on the near bank, Swayingtrees struck, leaping from the undergrowth, his shoulder striking against the other tom’s chest and sending him flying into the stream. Maplestrike’s cry was cut of as he plunged under the water, swept away under the tunnel.

“Oh, oh no!” Swayingtrees cried, feigning distress, “Oh, I must run for help!” and turning, he dashed off into the mist, an evil grin spreading across his face as he fled the scene.

~~~

It had been several minutes as Maplestrike struggled against the current, his claws latched into the underside of the tunnel. Every time he gathered enough breath to call out, the water dashed him against the side, knocking the wind out of him again. Finally, he was able to call out weakly, “Help! I’m in the tunnel, help!”

As Hailwhisker padded softly by the tunnel, in search of prey, she flicked her ears, then froze. “Maplestrike?” she called, turning in disbelief.

“Hailwhisker!” Maplestrike called, relief washing over him, “Hailwhisker, I’m in the tunnel! Swayingtrees has gone for help, but I don’t know how much longer I can hold on!!”

Hailwhisker bounded over, examining the tunnel, “Okay, I’m going to try to tear out part of the tunnel! Hold on!” she called, beginning to tear at the matted grasses with her claws. Wishing a few moments, she had created a cat sized hole. Carefully, she poked her head through, grabbed Maplestrike’s scruff, and began to haul him out.

As soon as he felt Hailwhisker begin to pull him out, Maplestrike loosed his claws from the tunnel, clawing at the walls in an attempt to help. With one final heave they both tumbled away from the tunnel and lay panting on the ground, Maplestrike coughing up water. After a few moments of heavy, raspy breathing, Maplestrike mannaged, “Thank you, Hailwhisker. You just saved my life.”

[Velvetflicker hunts for herbs]
Maplestrike goes patroling near the LeafClan border]
[Hailclaw, Sandflower, Shadowflight go hunting]
[Mottledleap, Dancingstripe, and Flarepaw go on patrol]
[Swayingtrees and Hailwhisker go hunting near the LeafClan border]
[Sweetstar goes to the moonpool to ask for a medicine cat apprentice]

[SwiftClan consumes a rabbit and a big fish]

Leader

Sweetstar | 43 moons | Tom | X

Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy

Maplestrike | 36 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat

Velvetflicker | 28 moons | Molly | X

Warriors

Hailclaw | 33 moons | Molly | X

Mottledleap | 28 moons | Molly | X

Dancingstripe | 30 moons | | Tom | X

Swayingtrees | 34 moons | Tom | X

Shadowflight | 24 moons | Tom | X

Sandflower | 19 moons | Molly | X

Hailwhisker | 35 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices

Flarepaw | 10 moons | Tom | X

Queens

Whisperdust | 27 moons | Molly | X

Wrenface | 29 moons | Molly | X

[color=#725959]Snowflight
    | 30 moons | Molly | X

Kits

Bouncekit | 4 moons | Tom | X

Cinderkit | 4 moons | Molly | X

Breezekit | 4 moons | Molly | X

Muddykit | 3 moons | Tom | X

Mothkit | 3 moons | Molly | X

Flickerkit | 3 moons | Molly | X

Tumblekit | 2 moons | Tom | X (left)

Bramblekit | 2 moons | Tom | X (right)

Elders

None
Ally Clans

CloudClan | ~Glaceon~

Enemy Clans

None

Border Clans

North | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~

Northeast | open

East | CliffClan | sushinekko

Southeast | LeafClan | zephyren

South | OakClan | \Luna/

Southwest | open

West | open

Northwest | open

Medicine Store

Alder bark | 1

Borage leaves | 0

Catmint | 1

Coltsfoot | 1

Daisy Leaf | 1

Heather nectar | 1

Honey | 1

Lovage | 1

Mallow leaves | 1

Ragwort leaves | 1

Raspberry leaves | 1

Tansy | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile

Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
All Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors

Dancingstripe | Flarepaw | 4 | Stealth, Hunting, Fighting, Tracking

Deceased Cats

None

Family

Whisperdust and ??? | Bouncekit, Breezekit and Cinderkit

Wrenface and ??? | Muddykit, Mothkit and Flickerkit

Snowflight and Maplestrike | Tumblekit and Bramblekit

╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trial Reply 6

Postby Simonpet » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:30 am

Phina D Wolf wrote:

[Velvetflicker hunts for herbs]
Maplestrike goes patroling near the LeafClan border]
[Hailclaw, Sandflower, Shadowflight go hunting]
[Mottledleap, Dancingstripe, and Flarepaw go on patrol]
[Swayingtrees and Hailwhisker go hunting near the LeafClan border]
[Sweetstar goes to the moonpool to ask for a medicine cat apprentice]

In his dreams, Sweetstar ran from falling trees. Each swayed before it fell, giving him an idea when to jump out of the way. They all seemed to aim for him, and he worried that he wouldn't be fast enough to outrun them. Finally, he turned to see a tree fall on him. And he woke up.

"You'll need to rest," said Velvetflicker after she had finished checking Maplestrike.

The tom groaned good-naturedly. "For how long?" he asked.

"Oh, about a moon," replied Velvetflicker. "I can speak to Sweetstar about your condition. If anything, I or another warrior can relay your instructions while you rest."

Maplestrike nodded, flinching slightly as he felt a pain in his neck. He must have hurt himself while in the stream. He remembered being shoved into the water and Swayingtrees yelling to him right after, and wondered who it could have been. Perhaps Swayingtrees had been careless. He'd need to remind the tom to watch his step. At least no lasting harm had been done. Or perhaps he'd brushed a tree. After all, there were several branches that could have forced him down. He snorted. If only he could remove those branches.

"Rest," said Velvetflicker insistent. Then, she turned and padded out of the den.

Velvetflicker finds x1 cob nuts, x1 coltsfoot
Maplestrike's patrol was uneventful
Maplestrike needs to rest for 1 moon or else he may catch greencough
Hailclaw, Sandflower, and Shadowflight catch x1 small fish, x1 big fish
Dancingstripe, Mottledleap, and Flarepaw find a warrior (silver shaded tabby...Silvershade? c;)
Flarepaw learns swimming
Hailwhisker and Swayingtrees catch x1 bird
Starclan sends Sweetstar a medicine cat apprentice
Starclan frowns upon Swayingtrees's actions and send Sweetstar a vision
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:06 am

Number of Cats: 24 (10 toms, 14 mollies)

Next Moonpool Visit: 11/17

Maplestrike gazed wistfully out of his den, wishing that he could do something of value. “Stupid water.” he muttered, his tail flicking in annoyance as he heard Sweetstar give out the day’s assignments. Sighing, the deputy stood and walked to a different part of his den, then laid down again. His view had shifted. No longer could he see the main clearing very well, although he could still hear Sweetstar talking. Now he could see the nursery, and smiled as he watched the eight kits play with each other. The oldest litter, Whisperdust’s kits, were acting as the referees to some sort of game that the middle litter, Wrenface’s kits, had organized. The youngest two, his and Snowflight’s litter, were almost as big as Wrenface’s kits, and were doing their best to play according to the rules. He chuckled as he watched them, remembering when he had done the same thing with his littermates. Pulled from his reverie by a shadow cast over the entrance to his den, he glanced up, smiling when he saw that it was Flarepaw.

“Good morning sir.” the apprentice said, smiling a little nervously, “I was just assigned to hunting patrol, and I was wondering if there was anything in particular that you wanted to eat today.”

Maplestrike smiled, pleasantly surprised, “You know, I have been craving a bit of rabbit.” he admitted, “If you can snag one of those, I would be eternally grateful.”

“I’ll do my best sir.” Flarepaw said, nodding seriously and beginning to turn away.

“Oh, and Flarepaw?” Maplestrike called before the apprentice could bound off. Flarepaw froze, turning back to Maplestrike with his head cocked inquisitively, “No need to call me sir. My name is Maplestrike.”

Flarepaw grinned back at the deputy. “Yes, Maplestrike.” Still grinning happily, he bounded off, popping into the nursery briefly, then rejoining his mentor and Shadowlfight, who were waiting at the edge of camp with amused expressions.

“He’s a good cat.” A voice said from right next to Maplestrike’s den. The deputy looked up, then grinned.

“Oh, hey Sweetstar. Yea, he is. And he’s as capable a warrior as any cat in the clan. Even me, I’d dare to say.”

“Hmm.” Sweetstar mused, watching as the little group disappeared into the forest, “I think he’s ready.”

“I’ve been telling you for moons that he’s ready.” Maplestrike reminded his leader gently.

Sweetstar smiled at him, “Yes, I remember. And you were right. Remind me to listen to you next time.”

Maplestrike grinned, “Will do chief.” he chuckled, “Although the next batch won’t be graduating for moons. Have you thought about which kit will be apprenticed to which warrior? And are any showing interest in becoming a medicine cat?”

“Yes, actually. I pretty much have the kits planned out. And you’ll be interested to know that your son has been chatting it up with Velvetflicker recently.”

Maplestrike glanced at him sharply, “Really? Which one?”

“Bramblekit.” Sweetstar replied, “He probably knows as much about herbs as Rowanpaw does right now. He’s tried to convince Velvetflicker to take him with her when she goes out herb gathering.”

“Oh really.” Maplestrike murmured, his eyes drifting over to where his two sons were playing. Now that he thought about it, Bramblekit had never been super interested in the fighting games his brother always wanted to play. And whenever Snowflight couldn’t find him, she always checked with Velvetflicker first. “Who would have thought.” he murmured, shaking his head in wonder.

Sweetstar chuckled, “Well, I’m leaving you to hold down the camp. No goofing off while Velvetflicker and I are gone.”

“Yes sir chief.” Maplestrike assured him, grinning.

“No need to call me sir.” Sweetstar purred in amusement, “My name’s Sweetstar.” With that he trotted over to the waiting Hailclaw and Mottledleap and they disappeared into the forest.

[Maplestrike rests and is salty about it]
[Velvetflicker and Rowanpaw hunt for herbs]
[Sweetstar, Hailclaw and Mottledleap go hunting]
[Shadowflight, Dancingstripe and Flarepaw go hunting]
[Swayingtrees and Sandflower go on patrol]
[Hailwhisker and Silversong go on patrol]

Leader

Sweetstar | 44 moons | Tom | X

Deputy

Maplestrike | 37 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat

Velvetflicker | 29 moons | Molly | X

Warriors

Hailclaw | 34 moons | Molly | X

Mottledleap | 29 moons | Molly | X

Dancingstripe | 31 moons | | Tom | X

Swayingtrees | 35 moons | Tom | X

Shadowflight | 25 moons | Tom | X

Sandflower | 20 moons | Molly | X

Hailwhisker | 36 moons | Molly | X

Silversong | 18 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices

Flarepaw | 11 moons | Tom | X

Rowanpaw | 8 moons | Molly | X

Queens

Whisperdust | 29 moons | Molly | X

Wrenface | 30 moons | Molly | X

Snowflight | 31 moons | Molly | X

Kits

Bouncekit | 5 moons | Tom | X

Cinderkit | 5 moons | Molly | X

Breezekit | 5 moons | Molly | X

Muddykit | 4 moons | Tom | X

Mothkit | 4 moons | Molly | X

Flickerkit | 4 moons | Molly | X

Tumblekit | 3 moons | Tom | X (left)

Bramblekit | 3 moons | Tom | X (right)

Elders

None
Ally Clans

CloudClan | ~Glaceon~

Enemy Clans

None

Border Clans

North | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~

Northeast | open

East | CliffClan | sushinekko

Southeast | LeafClan | zephyren

South | OakClan | \Luna/

Southwest | open

West | open

Northwest | open

Medicine Store

Alder bark | 1

Borage leaves | 0

Catmint | 1

Cob nuts | 1

Coltsfoot | 2

Daisy Leaf | 1

Heather nectar | 1

Honey | 1

Lovage | 1

Mallow leaves | 1

Ragwort leaves | 1

Raspberry leaves | 1

Tansy | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile

Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
All Birds | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors

Dancingstripe | Flarepaw | 4 | Stealth, Hunting, Fighting, Tracking

Deceased Cats

None

Family

Whisperdust and ??? | Bouncekit, Breezekit and Cinderkit

Wrenface and ??? | Muddykit, Mothkit and Flickerkit

Snowflight and Maplestrike | Tumblekit and Bramblekit

╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S t a g C l a n - ( 12 )

Postby canadianhowl » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:46 am

Number of Cats: ten
Males;; five • Females;; five
Moon;; eleven
Next Shimmer Pond visit;; now!

The patrol returned with some food and Thundercry immediately dashed off to see his mate. The tom gasped when he saw his mate grooming two tiny suckling kits pawing at their mother's belly for food. Weaselhop looked up and purred when she saw the pride in her mate's eyes. "Weaselhop, they're gorgeous! A tom and a she kit! What should we name them?" The new father purred as he curled up beside his new family. "I'd like the name Dewkit for the tom. What about for the she cat?" Thundercry thought for a bit before the perfect name came into mind. "Hickorykit." He meowed before nuzzling the tiny kits. They both gave out loud heart-shattering mews. Them being so small, their voices were very high and weak. Weaselhop curled her tail around them to keep them warm as well did Thundercry just to help. The two couldn't get over the fact that these two little kits were now here. Though the joy didn't last long as Badgerleap entered the den and told Shadow it was time to leave. Shadow sighed and groomed her three moon old kits one last time before she started to exit the den. "Where you going mama? Can we come with you?" Puddlekit asked oblivious to the fact her mother was leaving forever. A tired and gloomy look was on Shadow's face as she looked back at her kits. "No you may not. This is for me alone." She replied back. "Mama! Don't leave us! We love you! What's happening?" Dapplekit wailed out about to cry. Shardkit too was going to cry. "Your mother made a promise that when you kits turned three moons old and she's taught you how to eat meat, she would leave you for the clan. I'm sorry but your home is here and she can't be with you anymore." Badgerleap explained with a sigh. All three kits raced over an started to nuzzle and weep into their mother's fur. Though Dapplekit wasn't having any of this. "If she's going, I am going too!" The kit screamed out before she stood beside her mother. "She's my mama and you can't take her away from me." Dapplekit was hoping her siblings would follow but, they didn't. They understood that this had to be done. The two she cats raced out of camp before anyone else could second think what was going on. Just like that, Shardkit and Puddlekit will probably never see their sister or mother ever again. The silent little tom who was thought to be mute sniffed and started to cry before he faintly said, "Mama..." Leaopardheart and Badgerleap were then sent out hunting for the clan and also to continue to get prey to teach the three moon old kits some more about eating prey.

Nighttime fell upon the clan. Everyone was asleep... except for Pinestep. The she cat had been keeping her eyes on Dewkit for the whole day and now, it was time. She slowly crept to the nursery and saw that her target Dewkit was awake and crawling around blindly. "A little adventurer for a newborn." She purred before stalking to the next and quickly snatched the tom kit and raced out. Dewkit started to cry out not knowing where his mother was but Pinestep set him down and groomed the kit up which calmed him down. She purred softly at him. Oh how this could have been her kit. Pinestep sighed softly knowing that her traitor of a crush's offspring couldn't grow up and pass on his genes. Reedberry emerged from his den tired but needing to stretch his legs and get a fresh breath of air. Though what he saw, he wasn't ever going to not think about. The tom was going to walk around camp but instead saw Pinestep mumbling to herself. He backed away a bit now wondering what was going on. Though the tom was about to scream when he heard a kit cry out in pain as Pinestep viciously shook the kit like a toy and claw it up. The kit was soon dropped on the ground now dead. It took Reedberry a bit to find out it was Dewkit, one of the newest arrivals. He was just born. That's when Reedberry teared up and yelled out, "He's not even a day old!" Pinestep seemed to tense up and look behind seeing Reedberry shaking in anger and fear. "Good. At least his parents couldn't get too attached." She mumbled out but was soon tackled down by the medicine cat. The rest of the clan soon hurried out of their dens to see what was going on but Weaselhop's scream of distress said it all when she saw her little son laying on the floor dead. The she cat broke down crying and rushed over to her son grooming him up hoping to revive him despite knowing it was too late. Eventually Thundercry padded out into the camp's clearing and saw his dead son and crying mate. The tom padded over and he too cried a bit and nuzzled his mate in comfort. The clan mourned but Pinestep seemed to be trying to run away before Badgerleap attacked her and clawed her. Sorrelstar approached the she cat before she snapped, "You have a lot of explaining to do."

[ The kits nurse ]
[ Shadow and Dapplekit have left the clan ]
[ Leopardheart and Badgerleap go out hunting ]
[ Dewkit has been killed by Pinestep ]
[ Pinestep will await punishment ]

Leader:
          sorrelstar | forty | female | X

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          reedberry | thirty-four | male | X

Warriors:
          thundercry | forty-three | male | X
          leopardheart | forty-two | male | X
          pinestep | thirty-four | female | X
          badgerleap | twenty-nine | male | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          weaselhop | thirty-seven | female | one moon | X

Kits:
          puddlekit | three | female | X
          shardkit | three | male | X
          hickorykit | zero | female | X

Elders:

Crushes:
          Leopardheart likes Sorrelstar
          name likes name

Mates:
          Thundercry and Weaselhop
          name and name
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    catmint | x2 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
    chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
    cobweb | x1 | can help slow down bleeding
    coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing/soothes cracked pads
    elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
    honey | x1 | helps soothe throat/makes medicine easier to swallow
    poppy seeds | x1 | helps with sleep, shock, distress, and pain. not for queens.
    thyme | x0 | calms anxiety/helps with cats in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    rabbit | x2 | 4 servings
    squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    mice | x1 | 1 servings
    big fish | x0 | 0 servings
    all birds | x1 | 3 servings
    *fawn | x0 | 0 servings
    total | x4 | 8 serving
    needed | 3 servings
    (*Fawns are rare. They are either 3 to 5 servings.
    Only available during newleaf and leaffall)

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Owlpaw | Starved
    Dewkit | Killed by Pinestep

Family:
    Shadow and unknown | Puddlekit, Dapplekit, Shardkit
    Thundercry and Weaselhop | Dewkit, Hickorykit
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunfool » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:41 am

[ Number of Cats 06 ][ Next Moonpool Visit now ]

[ i'm in a terribly rush currently! i'll be back tonight to catch up though!! ]

[ The clan eats a squirrel ]

[ Creamfoot searches for various herbs ]

[ Sunpetal and Brightpaw went out to train = hunting skill ]

[ Ryestar, Pongo, and Beetletuft go on a border patrol to search for future recruits ]

(sorry for the wait! ready to reply now!)

Leader [ 1 ]
              Ryestar-18 moons-she-cat-𝘹
              xxxxxxx★★★★★★★★★

Deputy [ 0 ]
              Name-Age-Gender-[url=link]𝘹[/url]

Medicine Cat [ 1 ]
              Creamfoot-13 moons-tom-𝘹

Warriors [ 3 ]
              Sunpetal-15 moons-tom-𝘹
              xxxxxxxapprentice, Brightpaw
              Pongo-19 moons-tom-𝘹
              Beetletuft-16 moons-she-cat-𝘹

Apprentices [ 1 ]
              Brightpaw-7 moons-she-cat-𝘹

Queens [ 0 ]

Kits [ 0 ]

Elders [ 0 ]
              Ally Clans
              Clan-username
              Clan-username

Enemy Clans
              Clan-username
              Clan-username

Borders
              North-Summitclan-Piya
              East-Cliffclan-sushinekko
              Southeastern-Gustclan-Chamrosh
              South-Badgerclan-_Ravenfeather_
              West-Darkclan-Night♕

Medicine Store
              Alder bark-x0-toothaches
              Bindweed-x0-keeps broken legs in place
              Blackberry leaves-x0-bee stings
              Borage Leaves-x0-produces milk, lowers fevers
              Broom-x0-poultices for broken legs, wounds
              Burdock root-x0-infection
              Burnet-x0-boosts strength
              Catmint-x0-greencough, whitecough
              Celandine-x0-soothes damaged eyes
              Comfrey root-x0-broken bones,wounds etc, itching, inflammation, stiffness, burns
              Goldenrod-x0-wounds
              Hawkweed-x0-like catmint, but not as strong
              Heather nectar-x0-swallowing easier, sweetens mixtures
              Honey-x0-infections, sore throats, swallowing easier, coughing, energy
              Horsetail-x0-infections, bleeding
              Juniper berries-x0-bellyaches, strength, breathing, calming to cats
              Lamb's Ear-x0-strength
              Marigold-x0-infection, bleeding
              Mouse bile-x0- ticks
              Nettle leaves-x0-poultice for wounds
              Poppy seeds-x0-sleep, shock, pain
              Ragwort leaves-x0-aching joints
              Raspberry leaves-x0-pain, bleeding
              Rosemary-x0-hides the scent of death
              Snakeroot-x0-heals poison
              Stinging nettle-x0-vomiting, swelling, mix with comfrey to heal
              broken bones, wounds, chewing helps infections
              Sweet-sedge-x0-infections
              Tansies-x2-coughs (greencough, etc), soothes throats, wounds and poisons
              Thyme-x0-treats shock
              Wild garlic-x0-infections (especially rat bites)
              Willow bark-x0-pain, inflammation, diarrhea, fevers
              Yarrow-x0-poison from wounds, vomit toxins, cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile
              mice-x1-1 serving
              voles-x0-1 serving
              rabbits-x0-2 servings
              squirrels-x0-2 servings
              water shrew-x0-1 servings
              small fish-x0-2 servings

Mentors
              Mentor-Apprentice-no. of training sessions-moves
              Mentor-Apprentice-no. of training sessions-moves

Deceased Cats
              Name-cause
              Name-cause

Family
              Name and Name-Kits
              Name and Name-Kits
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:49 am

Number of Cats:07
toms: 3 | she-cats: 4
next moonpool visit: nov. 17
kits due: today!!

maplestar & rowanclaw
today was the day.. and mudslide was gone. why did he have to be gone today of all days? well, it wasn't like the tom had planned to go to the moonpool while maplestar was kitting, they didn't know the exact day it was supposed to happen. anyway, her and rowanclaw were trained for this. they spent the past few moons learning from mudslide how exactly to deliver the kits if he wasn't there, they learned about what herbs to take or not take, what would happen if there were complications. maplestar felt confident everything was going to be alright. she turned her head to see rowanclaw next to her, clearly panicking but trying to stay calm for her. she couldn't help but smile, she couldn't have picked a better mate. they were going to be parents..
snowshoe & dawnpaw
"hey, what do ya say we get out of camp for a bit? go train?" snowshoe began, glancing towards where rowanclaw and maplestar would be. "those two will be fine, mudslide prepared them for this exact scenario." the warrior added, seeing the concern on dawnpaws face. the apprentice nodded slowly before facing her mentor "yeah that's a good idea I suppose.." she agreed softly before looking back towards the den. snowshoe was quiet for a moment, she could tell dawnpaw was anxious for the kits to come, she just wanted to distract her. "you know, I bet the kits will be here when we get back! you'll get to see them then!" she purred excitedly. snowshoe was thrilled that maplestar and rowanclaw's kits were finally about to be here. dawnpaw perked up and smiled "oh yeah, I'm so excited to see them!" she replied, getting to her paws, "alright, let's go!" the multicolored she-cat said before running off towards the exit, snowshoe following behind.
toadstool & reedsong
"so reedsong.. what do you think of snowshoe?" the older warrior asked, looking up at the tom with a sly smirk. she laughed when reedsong's eyes widened, she obviously caught him by surprise. "w-what do you mean? she.. she's fine.. I mean, she.." the tom stammered, trying to quickly find the right words. toadstool couldn't help but let out another laugh "calm down kid it was just a simple question." she said, shaking her head. reedsong felt his fur grow hot and he looked down at his paws, continuing walking down their path. toadstool smiled softly and nudged him "I was just messing with you. I know you like her, it's extremely obvious. who wouldn't? the girls full of fire and mystery. only maplestar and maybeee dawnpaw know her past." she went on, trying to make reedsong feel better. the tom sighed and hung his head "she's out of my league toad.." toadstool raised an eyebrow "out of your league? what, because you were a rouge? she was at one point too you know." reedsong shook his head "no I mean.. we're complete opposites. she's ambitious and brave, I'm an introvert and scared of almost everything." he said with a roll of his eyes. toadstool was quiet for a moment "opposites attract you know. no really, don't roll your eyes at me it's true. maybe if you actually talked to her, you'd have more of a chance. just a suggestion." the small warrior ended, looking up at reedsong again. "you're right, okay yeah I'll try.. b-but let's just stop talking about it. we're supposed to be out patrolling, not chatting."
mudslide
he had made it. finally. the moonpool was different than he expected it to be, but in a good way. he had expected the moonpool to be a tiny pond in the middle of a cave, nothing more nothing less. however, it was much more magical than that. it was indeed a small pool of water in a cave, but it was a gorgeous teal color, there were holes in the cave allowing in moonlight as well. mudslide had to sit back and admire everything for a moment before actually approaching the moonpool. once he was close enough the medicine cat sat down, wrapping his tail around himself before dipping his head down towards the pool. once he opened his eyes again, he was transferred to a large, grassy field. he recognized it as the field near autumnclan camp. "greetings mudslide." a deep voice sounded from behind him. the tom turned and instantly recognized the last clans medicine cat, yellowheart. "greetings yellowheart." he responded with a dip of his head. "I see maplestar is going to have her kits extremely soon, that's exciting." the she-cat purred, "I remember when maplestar herself was a kit. what a daring, ambitious cat. I'm very proud of her." mudslide nodded and smiled softly, "yes, the clan is growing, it's fantastic." he said. the two caught up on events in the clan, and what was coming in the future. mudslide was relieve to hear that for at least until the next moonpool visit, the clan would be safe.
--

[maplestar is kitting!]
[rowanclaw stays with maplestar]
[mudslide goes to the moonpool and wishes for the clan to be granted a deputy]
[snowshoe and dawnpaw train]
[toadstool and reedsong check the borders closer to the twoleg village]

Leader:
          maplestar | 32 moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:
          none

Medicine Cat:
          mudslide | 34 moons | tom | X

Warriors:
          snowshoe | 21 moons | she-cat | X
          reedsong | 23 moons | tom | X
          rowanclaw | 32 moons | tom | X
          toadstool | 39 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
          dawnpaw | 10 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    borage | x1 | produces more and better milk & also brings down fevers
    catmint | x1 | helps cure greencough/whitecough
    celandine | x1 | for greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare & also used for whitecough
    chervil | x1 | helps heal wounds/stomach aches
    cobweb | x1 | can help slow down bleeding
    coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing/soothes cracked pads
    poppy seeds | x1 | helps with sleep, shock, distress, and pain. not for queens.
    raspberry leaves | x1 | a painkiller, helps stop bleeding during kitting
    sorrel | x0 | traveling herb, can be used to build an appetite

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    mice | x0 |0 servings
    vole | x0 | 0 servings
    squirrel | x1 | 0 servings
    thrush | x1 |  3 servings
    trout | x2 | 4 servings

Mentors:
    snowshoe | dawnpaw | 02 | hunting,battle

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Image Image Image
oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 048.

Postby deimido » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:47 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Greenleaf.
Next Replies: November 17th.

A light yet refreshing sprinkle of rain covers the land, the sky is dotted with gray clouds and grants enough shade for prey and cats alike to be tempted out in the open.

[ SolarClan ] [ SorrelClan ] [ SilentClan ] [ FallClan ] [ EchoClan ] [ CaveClan ]
[ GorseClan ] [ SwallowClan ] [ SummitClan ] [ SedgeClan ] [ RainClan ] [ CliffClan ]
[ DuskClan ] [ BrightClan ] [ WinterClan ] [ BrineClan ] [ PumpkinClan ] [ MudClan ]
[ ClayClan ] [ LilyClan ] [ AspenClan ] [ SkyClan ] [ HazeClan ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
PumpkinClan | peridotite. wrote:Pumpkinclan

(Sandstar and Spottedpelt go on hunting patrol ; Spottedpelt picks herbs on the way)

( please update your fresh-kill pile section with the type of prey your clan eats! )

[ Sandstar and Spottedpelt caught +1 mouse on their hunting patrol. ]

[ Spottedpelt gathered +1 chickweed and +1 borage leaves. ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
WinterClan | ilhdc7 wrote:w͙i͙n͙t͙e͙r͙c͙l͙a͙n͙

salmonstar patrols the borders
scorchscream goes hunting

[ Salmonstar encounted a potential warrior who's willing to join WinterClan. ]

[ Scorchscream caught +1 rainbow trout on his hunting patrol. ]

BrineClan | wolfdoglover wrote:Image

[ Goldenstar asks Starclan for a Deputy or a Warrior ]

[ StarClan has heeded Goldenstar's request; BrineClan is granted a deputy. ]

ClayClan | hazilnut wrote:Image

Resinstar and Gustpond go hunting
Driftstep looks for herbs

[ Resinstar and Gustpond caught +1 water fowl on their hunting patrol. ]

[ Driftstep gathered +1 poppy seeds and +1 catchweed. ]

AspenClan | starshine, wrote:Image

[ Chestnutstar and Brightfeather go on a herb patrol ]

[ Together, Brightfeather and Chestnutstar gathered +1 broom, +1 heather necter, and +1 willow bark. ]

DuskClan | ❝ aesthetic. wrote:Image

[ duskclan consumes a trout ]
[ Ash with Never-ending Burns of Hyenaclan has become Ashflight of Duskclan ]
[ Wolfscar of Crescentclan has become Wolfthroat of Duskclan ]
[ Jaggedstar, wolfthroat, echofrost & spiderfang hunt ]
[ jaysong & Mai patrol ]
[ bramblepool searches for herbs with sorrelpaw and teaches him about different herbs ]
[ Jaggedstar requests a warrior ]

[ Your hunting patrol caught +1 rabbit and +1 trout. ]

[ Jaysong and Mai encountered two warrior refugees from disbanded Clans; Nightwing of BoulderClan and Owlfeather of ScorchClan. ]

[ Your medicine cats gathered +1 burnet, +1 stinging nettle, and +1 goldenrod. Sorrelpaw also learned the herb recognition skill. ]

[ StarClan has heeded Jaggedstar's request; DuskClan is granted a warrior. ]

EchoClan wrote:Image

[ Echoclan consumed x4 squirrels ]
[ Echoclan consumed x1 cobwebs and x1 marigold for Koikit's wounds ]
[ Bramblingflight went into labor ]
[ Snakepaw and Brightpaw became warriors: Snakeshade and Sandshell ]
[ Sunnyflower and Rabbitwish took Darkpaw and Brightpaw training ]
[ Brindlecloud and Crowpaw went herb hunting ]
[ Applefur, Petalbound, Lizardstrike, Redfeather, Blazefur and Stagstep went on a border patrol ]
[ Birdsong, Bayfur, Mossycreek, Yewfrost, Pigeonnose and Hurricanejaw went on a border patrol ]
[ Cloudysky, Sparrowflight, Gorsebird, Icefang, Strawberrypatch and Beestripe went on a hunting patrol ]
[ Acornfall, Wrenleap, Sparkfang, Snakepaw and Sandpaw went on a hunting patrol ]

[ Bramblingflight has given birth to four kits! ]
[ one - two - three - four ]

[ EchoClan has two warriors among their ranks: Snakeshade and Sandshell! ]

[ Darkpaw learns defense and Brightpaw learns balance. ]

[ Your medicine cats gathered +1 chickweed, +1 sweet-sedge, and +1 mallow leaves. ]

[ Your first border patrol encountered two refugees, one warrior and one queen who is due in one moon/post; Barknose and his mate Dipperlull. ]

[ Your second border patrol investigated the badger scent dectected from a moon earlier, it appears to be fading... ]

[ Your first hunting patrol caught +1 fish and +2 squirrels, while your second caught +2 rabbits and +1 vole. ]

SolarClan | ayasha;; wrote:Image

{ leafrush, clearsight: herb hunting }
{ shinestar: moonpool (asks for queen) }
{ cloudswift, thrushflight, larksong, eaglefeather, heronswoop: hunting patrol }
{ silverpool, whispersong, moonfall, smudgetail, aspenstep: border patrol }
{ clan consumes 1 squirrel and 1 pigeon }
{ patchpaw, falconpaw, specklepaw, fennelclaw, hawkblaze, ravenfeather: training session no. 2/3 }
{ heronswoop: discovers a clue in dovepool's murder }

[ Your medicine cats gathered +1 goatweed, +1 catchweed, and +1 sweet-sedge. ]

[ StarClan has heeded Shinestar's request; SolarClan is granted a queen, they'll be due in two moons/posts. ]

[ Your hunting patrol caught +1 hare and +1 rat. ]

[ Your border patrol ran into the twoleg's dog again, they were thankfully able to chase it off with no trouble, however one apprentice-aged loner was not so lucky and will need +1 cobwebs and +1 burnet from the bite wounds sustained from being attacked by the dog. ]

[ All apprentices learned the battle skill! ]

[ With one clue learned, the truth of Dovepool's murder becomes a kitten-step closer to being solved. ]

SummitClan | Piya wrote:Image

[Summitstar goes patrolling]
[Egretcall goes searching for herbs]

[ Summitstar encountered a potential SummitClan warrior while out on patrol. ]

[ Egretcall gathered +1 poppy seeds and +1 dock. ]

CliffClan | sushinekko wrote:Image

[Tunnelstar goes to the Moonpool requesting a warrior willing to be a mentor.]
[Smokeypaw and Hurricanehawk train. (Hunting skill)]
[Smokeypaw and Hurricanehawk go on patrol, looking for cats.]
[Nettleclaw and Tunnelstar go hunting.]
[Cliffclan eats x1 rabbit and x1 mouse.]
[Tunnelstar suspects Gladestep may be in a forbidden relationship.]

[ StarClan has heeded Tunnelstar's request; CliffClan is granted a warrior. ]

[ Smokeypaw has learned the hunting skill! ]

[ Smokeypaw and Hurricanehawk encountered two warrior refugees from disbanded Clans; Crow the Monster Teaser of HyenaClan and Dapplewish of QuartzClan. ]

[ Nettleclaw and Tunnelstar caught +1 bird on their hunting patrol. ]

[ It's up to Tunnelstar whether or not he should confront Gladestep about his suspicions. ]

MudClan | obsceneSymphony wrote:Image

[MudClan consumes 1 mouse and 1 fish]
[Cicadastar patrols and finds Goldeneye and Pebblepaw]
[Stillmarsh and Shellshard hunt]

[ While patrolling, Cicadastar encounters two refugees from a disbanded Clan; Goldeneye, the former medicine cat of BoulderClan, and his apprentice Pebblepaw - you can pick five herbs from here to start your medicine store. ]

[ Stillmarsh and Shellshard caught +1 hare on their hunting patrol. ]

SkyClan | imp. wrote:SKYCLAN

[ skystar asks starclan for a medicine cat ]
[ skystar goes on hunting patrol ]
[ sandspark goes on border patrol ]
[ duckbreeze goes on a separate border patrol ]

[ StarClan has heeded Skystar's request; SkyClan is granted a medicine cat - you can pick five herbs from here to start your medicine store. ]

[ Skystar caught +1 seagull on her hunting patrol. ]

[ Sandspark attempted to find any trace of her other kit on her border patrol, but to no avail... ]

[ Duckbreeze encontered a potential SkyClan warrior on his border patrol. ]

HazeClan | NightWolf950 wrote:Image

{Feathermist takes Windpaw out to teach them how to hunt.
Tigerleap and Lionfang go hunting.
Hazestar asks for a warrior.
Owlstorm goes looking for the last remaining cats of his old clan.
(Looking for these last remaining cats of my old clan.)

[ Windpaw learns the hunting skill! ]

[ Tigerleap and Lionfang catch +1 bird on their hunting patrol. ]

[ The Dark Forest has heeded Hazestar's request; HazeClan is granted a warrior. ]

[ Owlstorm was able to find both Stormcloud and Rainsong on his patrol, according to them, they were seperated from Shadowripple and Twigstorm after a fox ambushed the temporary 'camp' the four cats were sheltered in. It'd be best to come back and see if a patrol can find the remaining two. ]
Last edited by deimido on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's trial post 10

Postby amethyst14 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:04 pm

Season: Green-Leaf
    Weather: The sun has finally shown itself this green leaf and is making the day bright. There are a few clouds and slight breeze but the water is starting to dry up. The mud is still present though but prey will be be out an about. Predators have followed them as well, so make sure you sent your cats on patrol!

DasCanadianSparkle wrote:Image
[ The kits nurse ]
[ Shadow and Dapplekit have left the clan ]
[ Leopardheart and Badgerleap go out hunting ]
[ Dewkit has been killed by Pinestep ]
[ Pinestep will await punishment ]

Maybe one day your clan will see Shadow and Dapplekit again.
    Leopardheart and Badgerleap caught a rabbit.
    Starclan has a new star among its pelt, Dewkit will be well looked after.
    Starclan watches while Sorrelstar decides what to do.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aspenclan

Postby starshine, » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:07 pm

ImagexxxImage

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Chestnutstar sat wearily in the camp, after one large clan meeting after finding two warriors
from another clan venture into their territory, but they were friendly, and their clan
had disbanded, leaving them astray. Mottleleap was young, but had enough experience
she gave him his warrior name, and Reedpelt, the dashing tom, was made her deputy.
Reedpelt sat in the warriors den, occasionally walking out to get some sun. His long peace
was interrupted by Chestnutstar's call. He ran out, Mottleleap was right next to him, eager
for what the leader had to say. Reedpelt had caught the words, 'patrol' and 'hunting and
check borders' coming from her mouth, but he could only focus on her upright stature, and
her gleaming green eyes that sparkled light the twilight stars in Silverpelt. Reedpelt glanced
down at his paws for a moment before Mottleleap prodded him, "C'mon Reedpelt." He meowed,
Reedpelt gave his chest fur a quick lick of embarrassment and then stood up and padded out
of the camp, catching quick glances of her rich, brown fur. Mottleleap glanced at him with
an amused look in his eyes. "You fancy her don't you." He joked, his tail waving in the air.
Reedpelt looked at him as if he was mad, "I do not." He snapped, his skin under his fur
growing hot. "You obviously do, it's not like you weren't making googly eyes at her the whole time
she was talking featherbrain."
Mottleleap said, his ears twitching with delight of tormenting his
companion. Reedpelt rolled his eyes and continued hunting.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Mottleleap and Reedpelt go on a hunting and border patrol ]
[ The clan consumes 2 servings ]

Leader:
          Chestnutstar | 42 moons | Feminine | X

Deputy:
          Reedpelt | 43 moons | Masculine | X

Medicine Cat:
          Brightfeather | 34 moons | Feminine | X

Warriors:
          Mottleleap | 14 moons | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Number of Cats:
          Toms: 2
          She-Cats: 2
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Burdock Root | [1] Lessens and heals the pain of infected
    rat bites.
    Catmint | [1] Best remedy for the deadly greencough.
    Chamomile | [1] Strengthens the heart; For strength while
    traveling.
    Cobweb | [1] To soak up and stop bleeding. To bind broken
    bones.
    Comfrey Root | [1] Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds.
    Heather Nectar | [1] Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    Broom | [1] It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    Willow Bark | [1] Eases pain

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Sparrow | x3 | 9 servings
    Trout | x0 | 0 servings
    Minnow| x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats: