Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

{ B L U E B E L L C L A N } [000]

Postby CheshireWonderland » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:41 am

I would like to start BluebellClan.

BluebellClan is located in a grassy crater surrounded by a thick hardwood forest. The crater's edge provides a good "high ground" for the warriors to keep a look out and the surrounding forest supplies cover.
A small, shallow pond occupies the center of the crater. The pond is the clan's source of water as well as an occasional catfish.
The dens are all placed on the inside perimeter of the crater, so that they do not flood in the rainy season.
BluebellClan is named after the bluebells that grow around the edge of the crater and down the outer sides. No bluebells grow inside the crater or in any other explored part of the forest.

Honeystar was Honeysuckle before she decided to venture out to start her own clan. She travelled far from her home clan before she found the crater. She is a stubborn cat in a "I'm going to get what I want and I'm going to keep fighting" kind of way. She can be laid back, but she is pretty alert to what is going on around her even if she doesn't seem to be.
She dreams of Starpelt every night and spends her days chasing rabbits and helping the queens or the medicine cat. She is a very unconventional leader, but once she gets to gatherings she is all business.

BluebellClan cats are known for their reclusiveness. Usually, the other clans don’t see them until gatherings. They are peaceful and prefer to talk out issues before resorting to a battle. Even then, they prefer to defend from their own territory instead of looking for a battle. The south edge of their territory is bordered by a Thunder Path and a place both the cats and the twolegs call Fox Hollow. It is rarely used so they do not have to worry about twolegs very often, but they tend to avoid it just because it is closer to twoleg territory, stray dogs, and foxes.

The fresh-kill pile is located by the small pond in the center of the crater. it is moved out by the elder’s den during the rainy season.
The leader’s den is located at the north of camp under a tangle of roots. The kits sometimes decorate the entrance of the den with bluebells and honeysuckle.
The deputy's den is located exactly to the right of the leader's den. It is made from the same root structure as the leader's. A rather large root cluster separates the two dens.
The warriors’ den is located to the right of the deputy’s den under a bunch of long branches that are leaned up against the walls of the crater. One side of the den is blocked by a large rock and the entrance is covered by hanging willow branches.
The apprentices’ den is located close to the warriors’ den and is built pretty much the same.
The nursery is located to the left of the leader’s den in a bramble thicket. The thorns on the inside are covered with a mix of mud and moss so the kits don’t hurt themselves.
The elders’ den is located beside the kit’s den and is also a bramble thicket. The floor is covered in a mix of moss and feathers, though for extra comfort.
The medicine cat’s den is located to the south in a hollowed out tree trunk. Willow branches and other pretty vines cover the entrance and a hole in the top allows light to enter. The plants and herbs are stored on a stair-stepped rock in the back corner of the den.

The forest consists of pine, , oak, hickory, maple, and elm trees. The understory consists mainly of dogwoods, sweetgums, honeysuckle, and purslane along with many other native plant species.
There is an old twoleg house to the south near the Thunderpath that has been completely taken over by what the cats call the Beautiful Death. Twolegs refer to it as kudzu and it eats the south faster than anyone can get rid of it. It is slowly spreading from the house and devours anything in its path. The kits spread rumors about how it can devour a sleeping cat. Eventually, the clan will have to deal with it, but that is for a leader many generations from now to deal with.

Threats: Outsiders, foxes, badgers, stray dogs, elk, and the occasional wolf if times are desperate.
Prey: Voles, mice, rabbits, squirrels, some birds, and small catfish (sometimes even a big one!).
Last edited by CheshireWonderland on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
20, Kentucky.
I'm a creativity and lifestyle
blogger who wants to help
young women with chronic
illnesses. I enjoy art, animals,
and autumn. I have dysautonomia.
KeMeadows
PM me if you are a spoonie, too!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Coding
CheshireWonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Cream Clan • 000]

Postby beeqlass » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:50 pm

•|Cream Clan|•
number of cats ;; 1
1 tom(s) | 0 molly(s)

[000]
“I hail you by your new name, FeatherStar.”
these words still echo around his head even after leaving the moonpool. and now, hes heading
back to the moonpool. hes been building up the camp of his clan, but he could use some help,
some guidance.

so, he trots up to the glossy, clear surface of the moonpool. he lays, dips his nose in, and raises
his head, only to fall asleep a few moments later. he woke up in a darkened place with stars
covering everything.

the starclan cats walk up to feathertail, their heads up high as they approach the young leader.

“cats of starclan,” he begins, dipping his head. “the building of the camp of creamclan is going
well, but i could use some help, some guidance. i wish to ask for a deputy to help guide me in
this journey of becoming a leader.”

[FeatherStar asks StarClan for a deputy]

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Leader
| featherstar | thirty-four moons | male
lives ;; ★★★★★★★★★
[ ❝ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴅ? ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ʟᴇᴀᴅ.❞ ]

Deputy
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens

Kits

Elders
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url][
    Ally Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | SparrowClan | ♥ Owl ♥
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Storage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    rabbits | x0 | 3 servings
    fish[large] | x0 | 3 servings
    fish[small] | x0 | 2 servings
    songbirds | x0 | 2 servings
    mices | x0 | 1 servings
    voles | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Starclan Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by beeqlass on Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-winterclan- intro

Postby ilhdc7 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:08 pm

(holy moly this is beautiful how have I not seen this thread before!?)

my clan is winterclan. they live in the shadow of a mountain that has snow on its peak all year long. the leader chose this place because it was slightly secluded, as to make foes hesitant about heading toward them. the forest that is located in the shadow with them is dense and hard to travel through. a small waterfall falls to the east off the mountain and is the eastern edge of the territory. their territory ends at the end of the cedar trees to the west, the boundary is marked with a landslide that has fallen off the mountain. the northern border is the mountain, and it has many different paths up and down it for cats to travel from den to den. each den is located in its own secluded cavern, with stalagmites and stalactites where individuals can choose their own nesting spot. the southern border is the stream that curves around the cedar trees.

the bottom of the waterfall has a deep pool, filled with lake fish, and the stream that flows out of it has some trout inside as well. the trees are filled with songbirds and birds of prey alike. adding a sense of wariness to when a cat travels alone. the trees are all thick, and generally easy to climb, the mountain climbing cats easily able to scale the trees around them. they hunt squirrels and search for birds in the new-leaf, and can hunt the squirrels in the wintertime, but only when they need it.

the clan is solitary, any allies they make are ones they'll keep forever, but it is hard to become their friends. they are suspicious of all new things that enter their lands, and are generally standoffish to other clans. the clan is huge on trust, and no secrets are held between clan mates and the leader. within the clan walls, the cats are kind, and treat each other with respect. almost all cats have long coats of thick, coarse fur to protect them from the cold and the drafts the caverns can sometimes pick up. they are prideful, and are extremely vain in their appearances.

though the clan is mainly solitary, one of the biggest celebrations and binding of the clan is kits. any kits born within the clan are raised in a communal style. the parents are there, but each clan mate has a hand in the raising of the kit also. everyone enjoys the small bundles of life. the elders are regarded with extreme respect, and the leader will oftentimes visit and ask for guidance when needed.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Animoos » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:55 am

Fernclan
Number of Cats: 1

A former Rouge named Patch was pacing around her supposed territory. Thoughts of her strange dream filled her head. "You shall be known as Patchstar," the starry figures mewed. "You will lead a clan, the clan of Fernclan," they told her. Some business went down in the dream that she couldn't quite remember, but now she had nine lives and was running a whole clan.
"What should I do?" Patchstar mewed in a panic. A flash of light came by the glowing pool of water she had slept by, and she padded over, enjoying the feeling of soft marshy soil under her soft paws.. She realized what she had to do.
She dipped her muzzle into the pool and soon fell asleep, the starry figures from before looking down at her. "I-I request a deputy!" she stammered. "I would need help to run Fernclan. If you could grant me a cat to help, I would be extremely grateful."

Patchstar requests a deputy.

Leader:
          Patchstar | 19 moons | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Animoos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:44 am

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 39
Kits Due In: -----
Next Moonpool Visit: -----

Honeystar grinned as three of the new warriors padded up to the Speaker's Tree. Sadly, Kestrelpaw had sprained a foot and Crowcloud had confined her to the medicine cats' den for a moon. However, she was still going to be named a warrior today as despite her injury, she had passed the assessments.

"Gannetpaw, Smokepaw, Swanpaw, and Kestrelpaw," said Honeystar, "do you promise to uphold the Warrior Code and care for your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do," chanted the apprentices. A faint echo was heard from the medicine cats' den and a ripple of laughter spread through the crowd.

"Then Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw, and Swanpaw," continued Honeystar, ignoring the chuckles, "you shall be known as Gannetstorm, Kestrelclaw, Smokefur, and Swancloud. Gannetstorm, your wit and adaptability is highly valued. May you never forget how to smile or tell a joke. Kestrelclaw," she called, hoping her words would be heard, "your resilience is highly appreciated. Smokefur, your kindness will always be prized. And Swancloud, your steadiness and calm will always be needed."

As the three warriors glanced at each other, wearing nervous grins, the clan began to cheer. "Swancloud! Kestrelclaw! Gannetstorm! Smokefur!" they called. And in the medicine cats' den, the newly-named Kestrelclaw simply grinned cheekily at Dustleaf who tried and failed to maintain a scowl, leaving both mollies smiling.

The camp was crowded that day. In the warriors' den, Alderclaw, Smokefur, Shellfur, Gannetstorm, Patchcloud, and Swancloud slept while Kestrelclaw rested in the medicine cats' den. Ashstripe, Cherryclaw, and Falconflower stood guard, talking quietly among themselves. The rest of the cats were spread out in four small groups, enjoying the sunlight.

"How did you get so good at hunting?" Bramblingwhisker asked Nour.

"Practice," he said in a rich voice. "That's all there is to it."

"And talent," said Egretstep in his raspy voice. "Talent plays a role." Nour dipped his head in acknowledgement.

Meanwhile, Honeystar and Crowcloud chatted as they stretched out beneath the branches of the Speaker's Tree. "It's been so long," Honeystar said nostalgically.

Crowcloud laughed. "It sure has. Remember that day you found me?" The two laughed as they remembered their first meeting. It had been a rainy day and Honeystar had been hurrying back from her second visit to the Moonpool when she had come across a mildly hostile but curious then-Crow. The clan had only grown from then, and that day in the rain seemed like another lifetime to both.

"What's being a medicine cat like?" asked Boulderpelt.

Dustleaf's tail twitched. "Dunno," she said. "Just a bunch of hanging 'round camp until someone's hurt. Or we go looking for herbs. I've never received a sign from Starclan. But sometimes, I think I can see what's going on up there."

"Really?" Barleystream was eager to know more.

"Just little glimpses. I think I saw Squirrelstar up there recently."

"Squirrelstar's dead?" asked Boulderpelt. "But...she's been leading Echoclan for so long!"

Dustleaf sighed. "I don't know how accurate this is. But I think I've seen dad up there too. Just talking and wandering. Not much."

In the elders' den, Dippercloud was talking to Duckpelt, Snowfoot, Briarwhisker, and Daisywhisker regarding death and dealing with loss. Even moons later, it was hard knowing that their family was gone, possibly forever. While Dippercloud was skeptical about the idea of Starclan, she tried reassuring the families that they would see each other again.

And so the day passed in this way, conversations overlapping, the guard being relieved by Smokefur and Swancloud and cats going in and out of the warriors' den as some woke and others fell asleep. Eventually, the apprentices and border patrol would come back to camp but this would not be for a while and night was a long ways away.

Mila grinned as Palefur made his stuttering proposal. The two had been falling in love with each other for many moons, and finally they had made their moves, almost at once.

"Of course I'll be your mate!" Mila exclaimed. Her accent had faded almost completely, and was now only present when she rolled her "r"s, a rarity now.

"O-Oh, you will?" asked an elated Palefur. In response, Mila flung herself at the skinny tom and the two simply lay that way for a few moments before getting up and smiling shyly at each other.

"I think we should wait on kits," Mila said thoughtfully. "For now."

Palefur winced. "Yeah...this would be a bit of a burden on the clan, wouldn't it? And we're young."

"So all is well."

Fleckstorm already knew what was coming. While she and Applenose had become mates out of a short-lived passion, the flame had died long ago. "It's alright," she said. "Just...be happy."

Applenose turned to her, a strange gleam in his eye. Sadness? Joy? Something in between? But the moment was gone and he sighed. "You too. I-I'm sorry I couldn't be your mate." He slunk away and Fleckstorm watched him go. Perhaps she could find another to be her mate. But she was happy for now. Her kits were young and strong warriors, and she could live without ever having another litter. After all, there were enough cats in the clan for now. This was good.

"Alright," said Birchnose. "You two-" she meant Brightfang and Dandeliontail "-will continue the patrol. Meanwhile, I'll take Oakheart and Tipnose with me to look for the loners."

"But what if they attack?" asked Brightfang.

"They won't," replied Birchnose dismissively. "In any case, loners and rogues are no match for clan cats."

Brightfang and Dandeliontail looked at each other. "Alright," said Dandeliontail finally. "Have it your way."

Forestclan consumes 7 servings (one mouse, two birds)
Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw, Swanpaw --> Gannetstorm, Kestrelclaw, Smokefur, Swancloud
Kestrelclaw rests - x1 poppy seeds are used to alleviate her pain
Mila and Palefur become mates (no kits)
Fleckstorm and Applenose break up
Brightfang and Dandeliontail continue the border patrol
Birchnose, Oakheart, and Tipnose look for the loners
Badgerpaw and Fritillarypaw train (hunting, or fighting)
Scorchpaw trains

Leader:
    Honeystar | 53 moons | Molly | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Birchnose | 48 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cats:
    Crowcloud | 52 moons | Tom | X
    Dustleaf | 25 moons | Molly | X

Warriors:
    Adderstream | 25 moons | Tom | X
    Alderclaw | 50 moons | Tom | X | f. Streamclan
    Applenose | 33 moons | Tom | X
    Ashstripe | 44 moons | Tom | X | f. Tumbleclan
    Aspentail | 35 moons | Tom | X | f. Asterclan
    Barleystream | 25 moons | Molly | X
    Boulderpelt | 25 moons | Molly | X
    Bramblingwhisker | 15 moons | Molly | X
    Briarwhisker | 45 moons | Molly | X
    Brightfang | 15 moons | Tom | X
    Cherryclaw | 33 moons | Molly | X | f. Aspenclan
    Daisywhisker | 44 moons | Tom | X
    Dandeliontail | 44 moons | Tom | X
    Duckpelt | 51 moons | Molly | X
    Egretstep | 39 moons | Tom | X
    Falconflower | 49 moons | Molly | X | f. Aspenclan
    Fleckstorm | 35 moons | Molly | X
    Gannetstorm | 12 moons | Molly | X
    Gingerstorm | Molly | 48 moons | X | f. Blueclan
    Hillfang | 16 moons | Molly | X | f. Obsidianclan
    Kestrelclaw | 12 moons | Molly | X
    Mila | 31 moons | Molly | X
    Nour | 35 moons | Tom | X | f. Thicketclan
    Oakheart | 42 moons | Tom | X | f. Wishclan
    Palefur | 41 moons | Tom | X
    Patchcloud | 15 moons | Tom | X
    Shellfur | 24 moons | Molly | X
    Smokefur | 12 moons | Molly | X
    Snowfoot | 42 moons | Molly | X
    Swancloud | 12 moons | Tom | X
    Tipnose | 15 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices:
    Badgerpaw | 7 moons | Tom | X
    Fritillarypaw | 7 moons | Molly | X
    Scorchpaw | 11 moons | Tom | X | f. Wrenclan

Queens:
    None

Kits:
    None

Elders:
    Dippercloud | 150 moons | Molly | X
    Ally Clans:
    Caveclan | tauriel.
    Dawnclan | stranger danger
    Swallowclan | Arya22
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp

Enemy Clans
    Leafclan | zephyrine

Borders
    North | Mapleclan
    Northeast | Frostclan
    East | Flameclan
    Southeast | Leafclan
    South | Caveclan
    Southwest | Gustclan
    West | Verglasclan

Medicine Store
    Alder bark | x1
    Beech leaves | x1
    Bindweed | x1
    Blackberry leaves | x1
    Borage | x1
    Broom | x1
    Catmint | x2
    Celandine | x1
    Cobweb | x2
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Comfrey root | x2
    Fennel | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Heather nectar | x1
    Honey | x1
    Juniper berries | x1
    Lamb's ear | x1
    Lavender | x1
    Lavage | x1
    Mouse bile | x1
    Poppy seeds | x3
    Ragwort | x1
    Raspberry leaves | x1
    Sorrel | x1
    Tansy | x1
    Wild garlic | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Bird | x5 | 3 servings
    Fish (large) | x8 | 3 servings
    Hare | x6 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x4 | 1 serving
    Shrew | x6 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x7 | 2 servings
    Stoat | x7 | 2 servings

Mentors and Apprentices
    Adderstream | Badgerpaw | 1 | climbing
    Aspentail | Scorchpaw | 4 | hunting, fighting, climbing,
    stealth, tracking
    Gingerstorm | Fritillarypaw | 1 | climbing

Deceased Cats
    Minkstar | Tom | f. Cherryclan | old age
    Dawnstorm | Tom | 39 moons | badger attack
    Grayfur | Molly | 119 moons | badger attack
    Acornstream | Tom | 47 moons | infection
    Bramblebush | Tom | 140 moons | f. Lunarclan | infection

Relationships
    Birchnose <3 Alderclaw
    Briarwhisker <3 Daisywhisker
    Duckpelt <3 Acornstream
    Mila <3 Palefur
    Snowfoot <3 Dawnstorm

Family
    ??? + ??? = Daisywhisker, Dandeliontail, Dawnstorm
    Duckpelt + Acornstream = Adderstream, Barleystream, Boulderpelt,
    Dustleaf
    Snowfoot + Dawnstorm = Bramblingwhisker, Brightfang, Patchcloud,
    Tipnose
    Fleckstorm + ??? = Gannetstorm, Kestrelclaw, Smokefur
    Shellfur + ??? = Fritillarypaw
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [27]

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:01 am

Number of Cats: 46(8 Servings)
Toms: 24 Mollies: 22
Next Moonstone Visit: Now
🍁Archive🍁
───────────────────────────────────
Cloudstar was curled up in his den before he felt a hard jab to his side. When he woke he heard Archpool hiss "Wake up you flea bag, your yowling is waking up the whole clan from their dens!"

Cloudstar shook his head and didn't comprehend what the medicine cat was saying at first "Yowling?"

Archpool narrowed his eyes "Yes, yowling. You were saying 'Starclan turned it's back on us, we are alone. Briarclan is doomed' nonsense like that. Why would you be dreaming like this? Tell me if you have had any sign, Cloudstar!" The Bengal tom growled, he knew the leader was an air head at times but to keep this from him?

Cloudstar shook his head "This is the third moon that Starclan has not sent a cat at my request. They do not talk to me in my dreams at Moonstone anymore either." Cloudstar decided to leave the part about his 'friends' in his mind out of the information he was sharing with the medicine cat.

Archpool sat down now, this was troubling but Archpool knew Starclan would not turn on them "Think about it Cloudstar, the clan is blooming with life even though a few cats have passed onto Starclan. Why would they send more cats? The dens are starting to feel cramped."

Cloudstar shook his head "Speaking of death I need to get the investigation going. I just don't beilive that Fawnwillow would take her own life like so many are saying. She has kits to tend to and there would be no doubt in my mind that she would love to have seen them become warriors."

Archpool nodded "A lot of cats think that, even the ones she raised. I think it would be good to make sure and investigate, she was perfectly healthy and though she didn't eat for a moon she would be far from death." Cloudstar nodded as he got up and stretch, the leader held back a yawn and lead the way out of his den.

Archpool followed but when Cloudstar paused the medicine cat continued with his duties. Owlpaw was waiting for him outside the nursery, a panicked look on her face. "Stop worrying Owlpaw, kittings will happen when they happen. Right now though all is calm and we are just checking up. Fawnwillows kits will be apprenticed any day now and its our job that they are in tip top shape before they get their mentors. I also want to evaluate the other kits as well, they all seem kind of shocked or dazed from the hawk attack." Owlpaw nodded and prepared herself but didn't say a word as they entered the nursery.

───────────────────────
Aspenthorn poked her head out of the warriors den, she had no business being in there but she enjoined taking up the much needed space. Not to mention she was not ready to take up a nest in the very crowded nursery. A smile spread across her face, it won't be so crowed in there when she kills all the queens, the molly kneeded the ground below her in excitement before looking over at the deputies den. Her beloved Sagestorm now slept in there, he is much more suited for the deputy role than her useless uncle ever was. Aspenthorn found herself padding over to the den, she wasn't going to fight it either, after all she was expecting his kits any day now. When she entered his den she paused before narrowing her eyes at what she saw. His useless kits were whimpering and snuggling up to him, Aspenthorn rolled her eyes. Sagestorm himself was still asleep, seemingly fine with what was happening. It was Rustlekit that woke and saw her, his eyes grew wide and he got up, nudging his sisters and taking them to the nursery. Rustlekit never stopped watching her either and part of Aspenthorn wondered if he knew what she had done.

The movement around him must have woken him up, Aspenthorn didn't realize until she heard his gruff meow "Can I help you?" Sagestorm asked with a hint of grumpiness.

Aspenthorn shrugged and plopped next to him "Couldn't sleep, I have found it difficult to get any sleep really. Oh Sagestorm, it wont be long now, you will be a father soon!" She purred.

Sagestorm rolled his eyes and pushed himself up "I am already a father."

Aspenthorn snorted "You can't be serious, those fur balls are worthless. Their mother is too!" She spat at the tom.

Sagestorm blocked the entrance to his den now, no cat could get in or out. "They are most certainly not useless!" He growled harshly. Aspenthorn shrunk back at his words, he had never done that to her before. "Lyrasong might be careless but a litter of five is now three and yes I think she might be useless but she was easy enough to trick into 'love'." Sagestorm said the last word with force and sarcasm. "And my 'useless' Rustlekit came to me with some news. He has told me that you killed Fawnwillow, I want to know why." He snapped.

Aspenthorn smirked "So that kit did see me, would explain his glare the entire time just now." She chuckled. Sagestorm glared at her and she just rolled her eyes "I don't need to explain anything to you. I just need to kill Rustlekit and everything will be right. Sagestorm, how am I suppose to raise kits in an overly crowded nursery? I need to get rid of the queens first, I have to be the only one."

Sagestorm shook his head and growled "You will not kill my son. You will not kill another cat either!" The deputy yowled loud enough for the camp to hear "Aspenthorn! You killed Fawnwillow!" There was clear anger in both Aspenthorn and Sagestorm's eyes as they glared at eachother.

Aspenthorn bared her teeth and growled "What have you done?" Just then she felt a sharp pain to her side but she forced herself not to show it, she knew that her kits will be coming any time now.

───────────────────────
Tigerflower heard the yowl and looked over to where Ryestone had been sleeping. He was groggily sitting there, he must have not heard what was said. Tigerflower moved over to where he sat and whispered "Did you know?"

Ryestone looked at her with dazed eyes, what was she talking about? "Huh? Wha-?" The tom yawned "I've been up doing night patrols and watching camp, Tigerflower I want to sleep. Please leave me be."

Tigerflower narrowed her eyes "Did you not hear? Your sister killed my mother! Did you know about this?" She growled quietly.

That woke him him, Ryestone's eyes went wide with shock. That was all Tigerflower needed to see, she knew he was unaware of his sister's actions. "No, I haven't talked to her since we were apprentices. We don't exactly get along and you should know that." He muttered.

Tigerflower opened her mouth to apologize to her cousin but shut it when she heard Cloudstar yowl for all the warriors to gather below him. "Odd, he usually says for all cats that can catch their own prey.." the molly looked at Ryestone. He only nodded before leading the way out of the warrior den. Tigerflower frowned "Starclan help us. So much has been going on, Briarclan needs a break." She muttered to herself before quieting like the other warriors and listened to what Cloudstar had to say. Archpool and Sagestorm were on Aspenthorn's sides, a pained look was in her eyes but there was no way she would show it to the clan.

───────────────────────
Cloudstar flicked his tail in annoyance, the voices in his head began to argue and it was making it hard for him to think. 'Exile her and the kits!' 'Send her down the river!' The cloudy white leader shook his head and growled "Enough!" The voices only snickered but they quieted down for now, all eyes were on him now. "Aspenthorn! Step forward!" The pregnant warrior took a step and winced, Archpool was about to step forward but Sagestorm moved in his way and shook his head. Cloudstar circled the accused molly and shoved her forward "Aspenthorn, you have been accused of murdering Fawillow. Is this true?"

Aspenthorn watched as cat's jaws dropped in shock, she even heard muffled whispers that were not kind. Whatever, what did she care? She stuck her nose up and meowed "Of course I did, if anything I did her a favor. Her pathetic kits would have made horrible warriors! Heck she wasn't even a warrior, I bet she couldn't even catch a mouse if it walked right in front of her!" There were hisses of disapproval from the crowd, it was Cloudstar that quieted them.

"Aspenthorn, what you have done is beyond unthinkable. You are clearly in labor, once you have finished knitting you will be exiled. You will not get the chance to see your kits become warriors, you will not even see them become apprentices. You are not allowed to step foot into the nursery and you will kit in the dirt. Archpool, see that she has no contact with her kits. Once they are born take them to the nursery, I am sure Lyrasong would take care of them." Cloudstar ordered in front of all the warriors. "Take her away." Sagestorm, Archpool and Owlpaw were leading the molly towards the prisoners den. Vixenspirit would have some company at least, besides Foxclaw.

Cloudstar faced the crowd of cats that watched with angered glances "She will give birth, her kits will be members of the clan and learn our ways. But Aspenthorn will have to go through the forgiveness trial tomorrow morning. That means the warriors will have to chase her to the river and send her in it. If she comes back she will be allowed, it is a sign from Starclan that they spared her life. But she will be shunned for the rest of her days." There were nods and glares in the crowd but no cat dared to protest Cloudstar now.

───────────────────────
Mutesoft watched the events unfold, she knew Aspenthorn was evil and she didn't care much for her anyways. The young warrior followed Owlpaw however, to keep her safe. Of course Mutesoft knew that Owlpaw could take care of herself but the two mollies had so much on common and they found comfort in each other, it was always nice to know that they had each other in a clan full of hatred.

Mutesoft even noticed how Owlpaw's bother treated her and it was hard to believe that she had a small crush on the tom when she was younger, but now she knew better. Owlpaw glanced back at her, Mutesoft didn't have to hear the gratitude that Owlpaw had for her right now, she could see it in her eyes and only smiled and nodded to the medicine cat apprentice.

───────────────────────
[Ceremony Lambpaw-Lambshade, Blazekit-Blazepaw, Mottlekit-Mottlepaw, Rockkit-Rockpaw, Sandkit-Sandpaw, Sunnykit-Sunnypaw]
[Apprentice Training Archpool teaches Owlpaw about kitting.
All apprentices train.
]
[Border Patrol 1 Coppereyes, Sagestorm, Finchfin, Lambshade, Dawnflower and Lichenfern patrol the borders.]
[Kitting Archpool and Owlpaw help Aspenthorn and Lizardstream kit.]
[Camp Guard No guards this moon.]
[Clan Exile The clan chases Aspenthorn to the river after she finishes kitting for the forgiveness trial. (She can come back but it is very low chance, but I leave it to you Kat)]
[Prey Eaten 1 Ermine (2 servings) 2 Quail (6 servings)]

────────────────────────────────────────

THE CLAN
        Leader:
        Cloudstar | 56 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Lives: ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

Deputy:
        Sagestorm | 49 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
        Archpool | 74 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
        Owlpaw | 13 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Warriors:
        Coppereyes | 50 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Waspfur | 50 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Dawnflower | 49 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lichenfern | 47 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Breezerunner | 38 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Foxclaw | 37 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Rabbitheart | 36 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Patchpelt | 31 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Brambletuft | 27 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Willowdusk | 27 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Mudpuddle | 26 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Russetmist | 26 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Ryestone | 19 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Tigerflower | 18 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Dipperdust | 16 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Finchfin | 16 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Quailwing | 16 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Mutesoft | 14 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lambshade | 13 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Apprentices:
        Runningpaw | 12 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Blazepaw | 6 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Mottlepaw | 6 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Rockpaw | 6 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Sandpaw | 6 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Sunnypaw | 6 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Queens:
        Oriolefeather | 63 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lyrasong | 50 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        [Now]Lizardstream | 49 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Badgerfall | 44 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        [Now]Aspenthorn | 19 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:
        Pipitkit | 4 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Applekit | 3 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lightingkit | 3 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lionkit | 3 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Longkit | 3 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Needlekit | 3 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Nettlekit | 3 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Newtkit | 3 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Robinkit | 3 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Rustlekit | 3 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Elders:
        Resinmoon | 110 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Prisoners:
        Vixenspirit | 34 Moons | Molly | 🍁

FRESH-KILL PILE
        Mice | x3 | 1 servings
        Water Vole | x5 | 1 servings
        Rabbit | x5 | 2 servings
        Quail | x2 | 3 servings
        Small Fish | x7 | 2 servings
        Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings
        Total | 22 | 38 servings

DECEASED

Berrypaw | Killed by Aspenpaw and Sagestorm
        Blizzardsong | Exiled and killed
        Bouldershade | Killed by Aspenthorn and Sagestorm
        Darkshade | Old age
        Fawnwillow | Killed by Aspenthorn
        Owldust | Complications after kitting
        Rainkit | Taken by a hawk
        Starlingpaw | Rouge Attack
        Stormkit | Stillborn
        Whitekit | Stillborn
        Quailkit | Weak after birth

MATES
        Bouldershade and Fawnwillow
        ↪Tigerflower, Rockkit, Sandkit, Mottlekit,
        Sunnykit, Blazekit

Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
        ↪Ryestone, Aspenthorn, Whitekit, Quailkit
        Owldust and Tux(Jinxclan)
        ↪Owlpaw, Lambshade, Dust of the Briar(Hyenaclan),
        Spiderpaw(Jinxclan), Whitepaw(Jinxclan)

Waspfur and Lizardstream
        Squirrelpaw(Hopeclan), Russetpaw(Shellclan),
        Sorrelpaw(Gorseclan), Darkpaw(Verglasclan), expecting

Coppereyes and Badgerfall
        ↪Lionkit, Longkit, Lightingkit
        Lyrasong and Sagestorm
        Rainkit, Stormkit, Rustlekit, Applekit, Robinkit
        Oriolefeather and Lichenfern
        ↪Nettlekit, Needlekit, Newtkit
        Aspenthorn and Sagestorm
        ↪expecting
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
    North | Hyenaclan | roses - !
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Sageclan | kaden.
    West | Gorseclan | Ember*

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
    0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
    1|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
    0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
    0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    1|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
    0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
    0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
    0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    1|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    1|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
    0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
    0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
    1|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    1|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
    1|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
    1|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
    0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
    0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
    0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
    2|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
    0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
    0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
    1|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
    1|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

1|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
    0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
    1|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
    0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
    0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
    1|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
    0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
    2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    2|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    1|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
    1|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
    0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
    0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
    1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    1|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    1|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
    1|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
    0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
    0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
    0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
    1|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
    Archpool | Owlpaw | 7 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing,
    Herb Recognition, Herb Usage, Poisons, Kitting, Mending, Cures, Death

Patchpelt | Runningpaw | 3 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
    Waspfur | Rockpaw | 0 |
    Brambletuft | Sandpaw | 0 |
    Willowdusk | Mottlepaw | 0 |
    Mudpuddle | Sunnypaw | 0 |
    Russetmist | Blazepaw | 0 |
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:31 am

Oakclan
Number of Cats:7 | She-cats: 4, Tom's: 3
Next Moonpool visit: Due.

Cats talking wrote:Duskclaw.
“Oakstar!” Stormclaw shouted. “We got you a new cat —Duskclaw!”
“Good job, indeed,” Oakstar said. “How about you, Ashcloud? Flameleaf?”
“Two birds.” That nasty glare was back. “Now can I stay?”
“Su-u-u-re.” But Oakstar wasn’t sure. “OK. Ashcloud, stay back. Flameleaf, Stormclaw, Clawflight. Go on a patrol. Duskclaw you and I are going on a hunting patrol.”
Oakstar, after walking out of earshot or eyeshot of Ashcloud, said to Duskclaw, “Go on your own. Follow the Oak trees. Eventually they will lead you back to camp. I have to go spy on Ashcloud.” inside, Oakstar wondered if she was making the right choice. Could Duskclaw get lost? She'd find her, Oakstar thought. That's all she could do. She had to spy on Ashcloud! She walked back, alone. Wait. She stopped suddenly. “Duskclaw! Hunt in the pond! You know where that is!”

My clan used up 3 servings. Duskclaw went on a hunting patrol to the pond. Flameleaf, Stormclaw and Clawflight went on a patrol. (OoC: @Krazy, oof! Awhile now, since like the beginning of October gathering.)

Leader:
          Name Oakstar| Age 28 moons| Gender F | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name Ashcloud | Age 28 moons| Gender M | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name Flameleaf| Age 27 moons| Gender F| X

Warriors:
          Name Stormclaw| Age 29 moons | Gender F | X
          Clawflight | 27 moons | Male | X
          Duskclaw | 26 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Name Creampaw| Age 9 moons | Gender M | - Missing X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Ally Clans
    Cherryclan | Maplefoxie
    Cliffclan | sunshinekko
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Cherryclan| Maplefoxie

Medicine Store
    Herb: Horstail| Usage: Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Herb: Borage Leaves| Usage: It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    Herb: Burdock Root| Usage: Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    Herb: Comfrey Root| Usage: Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Herb: Tansy| Usage: Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Bird | x2 | 6 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by *~GECKO~* on Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Brine Clan

Postby mochii_ » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:41 pm

Brine Clan

This clan is situated right by the ocean. It's territory consists of a fairly dense forest where they do most of their hunting. It's teeming with woodland creatures. There is one particularly large oak tree that marks the center of the clan's camp. The leader's den is inside the tree below the base where the roots stick out. The camp is a small clearing surrounded by thick bushes and thorns to keep predators and enemy clans out. The eastern border of the territory has a rock cliff that marks the beginning of the beach. There is a long stretch of sandy beach right next to the ocean. Near the northern border is a river that flows into the ocean. The cats get their fresh water there. The southern border is a roaring thunderpath with a fairly populous two-leg territory just beyond it. The western border is a field. Brine Clan cats hunt mice, squirrels, rabbits, small birds, and fish.

The cats of Brine Clans have been known to love the smell of the ocean and just water in general. They often go swimming for fun and hunt fish as well. They have a reputation for being a bit strange, as most cats don't like the water, but they don't mind! They are a more fun-loving and laid back type of clan. They are known to be welcoming and kind. They are like family and will protect each other to the end. They have big-hearts and love peace, but when provoked will fiercely fight back.

Brine Clan cats often have lighter fur colors, cream being the most common as it reflects the beaches they live by. Besides cream and white, they can also be a silver, grey, light brown, light blue-grey. They are rarely darker colors and almost never black. The darker colors are seen as a bad omen of sorts. These cats are fairly muscular as they grow strong from their swimming, but they are about average height, maybe a little shorter.
mochii_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:39 am

:evil: Image
Number of Cats: 8

Darkstar was now better, thanks to the medicine cat's talents, but he had also lost a life. Bidding farewell, he tromped to the moonpool to ask StarClan for a queen or apprentice. Hawktail went back to being a normal warrior as Silvertail's kits were 3 moons old and okay to be by themselves. Hawktail and Lilacfeather patroled, and went hunting, with the fresh-kill almost gone. Poppystorm took Tansycloud to learn herbs good for coughs and other illnesses.

The Clan consumes 1 bird

Leader:
          Darkstar| 27 Moons | Male |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★ | X

Deputy:
          Silvermask | 25 Moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Poppystorm | 21 Moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Tansycloud | 13 Moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Lilacfeather | 32 Moons | Female | X
          Hawktail | 37 Moons | Male | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Silvermask | 25 Moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Copperkit | 1 Moons | Female | X
          Slatekit | 1 Moons | Female | X
          Morningkit | 1 Moons | Female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Hawkweed | Coughs
    Catmint | Greencough
    Tansy | Coughs
    Marigold | Scratches
    Burdock | Rat Bites
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Bird | x.66 | 3 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Poppystorm | Tansycloud | 1 (Battle Wounds) | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Darkstar and Silvermask | Copperkit, Slatekit, & Morningkit
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by sharklord on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:46 am

Weather:
Newleaf- The sun is beating down upon the Clan territories brightly and all the animals are joined with their new offspring. Kittings will run smoother and the fatality will drop drastically. Prey will now be easier to catch so no cats should be starving. Due to the warm weather, cats will be venturing further into the territories, especially kittypets who are searching for excitement. The snow has fully melted and has caused some severe flooding in most territories.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

OakTreelog wrote:
"Working alone isn't enough." Adderstar meowed as he paced about the length of the den, his ears perked up in alert.
"I am well aware," Fireheart's melodic voice rang through the still air, patting a game to a corner of the cave den, covering it up in piles of leaves.

"Why don't I go on a patrol? See if there's any land that may be of good use." She meowed again.
Adderstar smiled in gratefulness, "And I'll hunt, see you back here when dusk falls."

[Adderstar goes on a hunt.]
[Fireheart goes on a patrol.]

[ Adderstar caught two hares and a big fish while hunting ]
[ Fireheart found a warrior while on patrol ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Chamrosh wrote:
xxxxIt was a sad sight that met Barn-Owl when he jumped outside that morning. He stopped where he stood, not just because of the stiffness of his hip joints. Instead of the beautiful, warm light that filtered through the leaves from outside camp and landed gently on the flat rocks and newly regrowing plants outside…
xxxxInstead of the familiar warmth of the sun that eased the pain in his joints…
xxxxInstead of the gentle breeze he had come to expect as his normal greeting from the outside world each morning…
xxxx…everything grey…
xxxx…not just the ground, but the sky itself, a putrid grey that reeked of danger…
xxxx…a biting force behind the wind, whispering death…
xxxx…and a dim brown sun that barely warmed his eyes as he glanced past it, and in fact, his eyes could stay fixed on it for as long as he wanted.
xxxxBarn-Owl shivered.
xxxxOf course, the cold was a part, and the wind ruffling deep into his now-thinning fur didn’t help that, but primarily, it was his memory from before that brought the shiver. It was so long ago that he couldn’t remember the elders of the clowder he had been born to had told it to him.
xxxxSome stories you were told as a kit were so terrifying that they ingrained themselves in your head as securely – more so, sometimes – than your own memories. And thus had been what the elders before Barn-Owl was born, let alone an elder himself, had known of what this meant.
xxxxWho knew if they themselves had had the knowledge passed down to them?
xxxxOf course, he had seen similar things himself in his many long moons, but never to this extent. He’d never seen the sun that colour, or the sky looking that putrid. And events like these… they weren’t just random.
xxxxBarn-Owl scoured his time-worn memories for stories he’d been told about what the dead-sky meant when he was just a kit, but he couldn’t remember any stories which involved a sky like this. The ones there were were bad enough. He could scarcely imagine what this sky had to be an omen of.
xxxxTHUMP. THUMP thump-thump. And then a scream from behind him. Any other time, Barn-Owl would have turned his head to look at the kit that had followed him outside, but the sun was almost hypnotic, even if only in the sense of a grim dread building in his chest. He couldn’t wrench his eyes away.
xxxxAnd apparently, neither could Pheasantkit. The shrill screaming of a kit, bewildered and terrified, burned its way into Barn-Owl’s mind more harshly than he feared the dying sun was bound to.
[center]-----

xxxxOn the first day of bleeding skies, Barn-Owl told the whole camp of how this had to be a bad omen of some sort. Ospreykit asked if the “leader of Starclan” had turned to join the Darkforest and if his star was dying because of it – it became increasingly clear as Barn-Owl continued, that Ospreykit had the very strange notion that the sun was just a large star that was so much better than the others that he could do all of the others’ jobs by himself and better during the day, and that the cat who made that star must have been the first cat, from whom all other cats are descended (making them the best and the leader), and Barn-Owl blamed Tabbyfur’s kitty-pet upbringing for the bizarre belief of her kit.
xxxxBirds circled over the territory, but none came to land – bar one angry looking kite which none of the hunting patrol dared approach.
xxxxThe humans with their fish tails were back again, scaring away both the waterfood and the cats from the lake shore.
xxxxAnd the roaming sheep that frequented the territory were disturbing all the ground-based prey, wondering around in panic, clearly just as worried about the darkened sky as the Gustclan cats were; not to mention that the sheer size of them would make even one a potentially lethal threat for an unwary hunting patrol.
xxxxThe patrol returned to camp empty-pawed. They wouldn’t go out again until the weather returned to normal, leaving the cats to rely on the fresh-kill pile; a shocking situation when it should have been Green-leaf by now.
-----

xxxxOn the second day of blasting wind, believing the weather to be linked to whatever had taken their Southern neighbours, and being unwilling to risk any other cat, Heronstar secretly crossed the border where Wrenlan had been. She came back limping, with dried blood matting the thick fur around her throat. Harrierpelt tended to her injuries, and all that any other cat knew was the announcement two days later. No cat was to go there alone, and ideally none at all, until whatever had hurt her was gone.
-----

xxxxOn the third day of violent rain, Heronstar called Myrtleclaw privately to herself.
xxxx"It’s vitally important that we make sure the next generation can survive such events; we don’t want to be wiped out ourselves. Make sure Ploverpaw is being trained in swimming this moon.” They could afford for not every warrior to learn how to swim; plenty of the territory was far above anywhere prone to flooding, but to have no means of contacting areas split apart by floods seemed foolish at best. A few apprentices in each batch had to learn to swim, and, frankly, Cicelypaw and Ploverpaw, though they were her kits and she adored them to pieces, were hardly ideal apprentices, and really needed every asset they could find to actually be useful to Gustclan as warriors.
-----

xxxxA fourth day of biting cold, thankfully, did not come. The sky cleared, back to its normal pale grey, the rain subsided to normal drizzle, and the wind went from numbing to just chilled. (The next day was actually warm and sunny, the first day of what could really be considered Summer; but Green-leaf had a habit of coming and going for Gustclan, so that could hardly be expected to last.)
xxxxAnd Moraine sat on her favourite spot on the wall, again. Looking at her best friend, again. Wondering how to ask him to be her mate, again.
xxxxShe took a massive breath in. A huge breath, and she held it for a second, and then words tumbled out of her.
xxxx"I’ll understand it if you say no, or if you feel betrayed and abandon me or whatever else, but, I’ve been wanting to ask this for moons, probably from within a few moons of me having met you, actually, and I have to know, it’s been way too long. You’re gorgeous, right? You’re clever, even if I have no idea how you have your smarts, you’re a good hunter, just a good warrior generally, and I can’t imagine anyway you’d be a bad dad, so would you maybe, in any way, want to be my mate?” She was met with a genuinely shocked look. “Oh stars, I’m sorry, I… I thought you’d probably have already worked out I like you,I mean like like you, starclan help me.
xxxxThere was a slightly uncomfortable silence. It grew. Not just in length but the sheer agonising awkwardness of it.
xxxx"I am not sure ‘ow to put this.” The silence restarted, briefly. Pearstone’s tone was incredibly gentle as he started, but in a horrible way, that only made it worse. “It is not that I do not like you, or anything of this sort, but that I do not like anycats in that way, if I am understanding you.”
xxxx"Oh. Moraine curled up into herself, making a tiny ball as much composed of shame as cat. “You’re not even interested in being a dad without doing… any stuff that isn’t just what dads and friends do, then? I’d be… fine with that.” There was a feeling like a rock being pushed through her guts.
xxxxThe silence reached the point where Moraine was considering which way to run to avoid having to face up to this situation having happened later.
xxxx"You are okay with that? To be mates in the sense of – is it the same term? – co-parents? not anything else?”
xxxxMoraine nodded, and the rock of emotion in her gut twisted. But at least the tightness in her chest (and longing to be literally anywhere else) had finally gone away. And it was good to know why he’d never asked her either.

[Heronstar loses 1 life]
[Boulderdash is on her fourth moon of gestation]
[Moraine and Pearstone are now mates]
(no kits yet)
[Bugleclaw, Martinwhisker, and Merlindash go on patrol]
[Chubtail, Osierfang, Sparrowfoot, Nettleflower, Lobeliafur and Firepath go hunting]
[Shellcloud and Langoustinepaw, and Droseratail and Vendacepaw train; fighting]
[Myrtleclaw and Ploverpaw, and Heronstar and Cicelypaw train; swimming]
[Harrierpelt stays in camp to look after his patients]
[Argusheart stays in camp to look after the kits; Pheasantkit, Mosquitokit, Lobsterkit and Camberkit. Tabitha stays in camp to look after the kits; Ospreykit, Noctulekit and Saffronkit.]
[Boulderdash, Pearstone, Moraine, and Barnfish stay in camp]
[Gustclan consumes 1 big fish and 1 hare – 6 portions]

(If the patrol finds a cat, would it be alright for them to be grizzled and battle-worn?)

[ Boulderdash gave birth to five kits ]
[ Bugleclaw, Martinwhisker and Merlindash found a battle-worn warrior while on patrol ]
[ Chubtail, Osierfang, Sparrowfoot, Nettleflower, Lobeliafur and Firepath caught two rabbits and a squirrel while hunting ]
[ Langoustinepaw and Vendacepaw learned the Fighting skill while training ]
[ Ploverpaw and Cicelypaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ I'm so curious about what was going on with the sky and everything!! I also don't know if you wanted Boulder to have her kits or not ]

save seedcakes wrote:
Yewstar flicked his ears, observing his clan from his perch on the Highstump. So many cats had joined recently...and he had never intended the clan to become large. There was Amberheart, a former leader of a clan that had fallen apart. She was always giving him advice, but he was wary to take it. She served as a reminder of what could happen if he failed in his task of keeping these cats together. And then there was Dustymouse. He was a strange tom, a bit abrasive and sarcastic, but had a good sense of humor. Dusty tended to talk to Howard quite a bit, which warmed Yewstar's heart. It was good for the older tom to have someone to chat with. Flurry certainly wouldn't provide the kinship that Howard required. And then there was the odd couple of Badgerclaw and Silvershade. Badgerclaw towered over the thin shecat, but they loved each other nonetheless. He was a jovial tom, while she was intelligent and observant. Fifteen cats...Yewstar's pelt fluffed out. He decided to go through with his plan.

"All cats old enough to shed their past ghosts gather below the Highstump for a clan meeting!" With a chill, the tom realized that those words wouldn't go down well with the resident spirits, and a glare from Fluffy confirmed that. But the clan gathered nonetheless. Yewstar gulped, then continued. "As you know, Thorntoes is gravely injured. She hasn't left the medicine den for three moons, and at this time I believe it would be smart to put in place a stand-in deputy until she recovers. I have thought over this for a while, and decided that Applespeck will be stand-in deputy."

Cats rose the shecat's name on their yowls, Houndheart's purrs the loudest of all. Applespeck's eyes went round, and she dipped her head in embarrassment and thanks. Yewstar raised his tail for silence after the crowd began to peter out. "That is not all I have to say," a twinge of guilt ran through him as he noticed how closely Houndheart was sitting to Applespeck. "Yewclan is growing larger. I fear that we may not be able to handle more growth. Because of this, I will be closing our borders. I also ask that we leave the nursery empty after Figfur and her kits leave, at least until we discover the extent of what our territory can support. Do you all agree with this?"

Most cats nodded in agreement, seeing sense in what he said. However, two cats in specific looked troubled. To Yewstar's surprise, it wasn't Applespeck and Houndheart. Badgerclaw coughed lightly, lowering his head as he addressed his leader. "Um...well, you see...er..." Yewstar tilted his head at the stuttering tom, who appeared quite flushed. The black-and-white warrior spent a few more moments trying to choke out the words, then his mate sighed and stood up. "With all due respect, Yewstar, I prefer my--our--new kits to be raised in the nursery, if it's all the same to you." Silvershade sat back down, leaning into her mate's side, as if even the simple motion of standing exhausted her.

Shock flashed in Yewstar's gaze. Of course...how had he not seen the signs? She had been eating more than any other cat since she had arrived, and the weight he thought she was gaining from the extra prey wasn't from prey at all. He glanced at Nightsage, who simply turned his head away. "I've known for half a moon. They had asked me to keep it confidential," he murmured guiltily. By the surprise (and happiness for the couple) on Owl Flutter's face, she hadn't been aware of the coming kits.

Yewstar sighed. "I suppose we can't do anything about that now. You may move into the nursery, Silvershade. But please, to all others...we don't want to overpopulate so quickly."

Flurry frowned, and by the way he was grinding his fangs, Yewstar could tell that he had something to say. He tilted his head to the tom, awaiting the scathing words. "I think that we should allow one more cat to join before closing the borders completely."

"Oh? Who would that be?"

"An elder. Right now, we need as much wisdom as we can get." Flurry stated simply.

To the clan, it sounded like a rational statement, but Yewstar could tell it was an underlying challenge to his fitness to lead. The tom quelled the annoyance rising in his chest, dipping his head. "I will speak to Starclan about it. If no one else has anything to say, this meeting has been dismissed."

{ Dustymouse, Yewstar and Badgerclaw border patrol. }
{ Amberheart, Applespeck and Houndheart hunt. }
{ Nightsage and Owl Flutter gather herbs. }
--
{ Foxpelt has left the territory to look for Crescentpaw. He will return next moon. }
{ Breamkit, Flowerkit, and Redkit are ready to be apprenticed! }
{ Applekit will be symbolically given her name. }
{ Silvershade is pregnant with Badgerclaw's kits. They are due in one moon. }
{ Yewstar gives in to Flurry's pleas, and asks Starclan to send an elder. }
i hope its okay that since i was gone for so long, i aged all my cats 3 moons? ;w;

[ Dustymouse, Yewstar and Badgerclaw found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Amberheart, Applespeck and Houndheart caught three squirrels while hunting ]
[ Nightsage and Owl Flutter gathered burnet, parsley and sorrel while herb hunting ]
[ Breamkit, Flowerkit and Redkit are now apprentices: Breampaw, Flowerpaw and Redpaw! ]
[ Applekit was also given her apprentice name: Applepaw! ]
[ Starclan has sent Yewclan a elder ]
[ Of course it's okie!! ]

oceanz wrote:
green. that was the first and only thing mapleleaf saw when she opened her eyes. where was she? mapleleaf blinked a few times, attempting to clear her vision. once everything was clear, she sat up and looked around. she was in the middle of a grassy field, surrounded by forest. this location was all too familiar with the she-cat, it was the training grounds of her previous clan. "mapleleaf.." a smooth, familiar voice addressed her. mapleleaf turned quickly to face where the voice was coming. she inhaled sharply when she spotted a large, dark brown tabby tom not too far away from her. mapleleaf's eyes teared up as she got to her paws and approached him
"oakstar.. w-where? h-how?" she began, tears building up in her eyes "I'm so sorry, I did everything I could. I-I should've known better." mapleleaf weeped softly, looking down at her paws, ashamed. "mapleleaf, please." oakstar begun setting his tail on her shoulder, "it's not your fault darling, stop beating yourself up." mapleleaf looked up into the toms eyes. the were a dark blue, just like the color of a lake. "b-but, I lead the dogs right to us! I'm the reason everyone is-is." oakstar quickly hushed mapleleaf, offering her a soft smile. "that's what starclan intended. our clan as broken mapleleaf. it was corrupt and full of deceit." the tom sighed, looking down, "I will admit I wasn't the best leader.." mapleleaf shook her head "no oakstar, you were a great leader!" she defended him. the tabby looked up again and let out a small laugh "ah mapleleaf, I can always count on you to defend me." he began, "but really, I wasn't a good leader, or else our clan would still be alive. you see, starclan saw how broken leafclan was and decided it needed to end. without you even realizing, they sent you straight to the dogs, to lure them to the clan." mapleleaf's jaw dropped I shock "but.. I thought starclan was supposed to protect us? many innocent cats died!" she spat angrily. oakstar nodded, staying quiet for a moment. yes.. you're right. many did die in the fight, but starclan knows what they're doing, they did this for the best, for a fresh start. the tom begun, hushing mapleleaf as she began to object. mapleleaf, you were one of the few in our clan that was good. you never turned a soul away, and you always stood up for what you believe in. the only cat you never stood up to was me, however." he purred with a small smile, starclan chose you. they want you to start over, make a new clan." oakstar paused, waiting for a response. mapleleaf's eyes widened "m-me? they chose me to start a clan?" she asked, surprised and confused. oakstar nodded yes. they said you have what it takes. you were a fantastic deputy of leafclan, and now you'll be a tremendous leader of your new clan."
mapleleaf was quiet for a moment, thinking everything over before nodding, accepting the role starclan had given her to play. oakstar smiled one again "with this life, I give you longevity, so you can take care of and shape your clan for as long as possible." the tom purred.
"with this life a grant you love." a feminine voice said from behind mapleleaf. the she-cat turned to face her mother, wrenfeather, "spread it wherever you go and peace will follow."
mapleleaf turned next to a dark ginger tom that she recognized as her father with this life, a grant you courage, use it to denf your clan with all you have."
a slim calico she-cat approached that mapleleaf recognized as the leafclan medicine cat, rabbitfoot "with life I grant you patience and wisdom, use it well to guide your clan in the right path."
"with this life.." a small voice began, mapleleaf looked down and was met with a small version of her she instantly recognized as her little brother salmonpaw, I grant you friendship and laughter, without the two the world is very dull."
a last cat approached that mapleleaf recognized as her best friend, crowing "with this life I grant you open-mindedness and forgiveness, everyone deserves a second chance."
oakstar steps forward, "you will now be known as maplestar, leader of autumnclan. by starclan's request, you have officially received the nine lives of a leader. we know you will do well in creating and shaping this clan." oakstar leaned down to place his nose on maplestar's head "best of luck love."
--
maplestar wishes for a clanmate

[ Starclan has sent Autumnclan a warrior ]
[ I will be your mod ]

zephyrine wrote:
It was sun-high, and because of the heat the apprentices were permitted to lounge about the camp as they pleased. Some had had their training sessions in the early morning when it was much cooler. Now they were play-fighting just outside their den - all but one were, that is. Fernpaw lay in the entrance of the den, her chin resting on her paws, her eyes gazing longingly at the warriors' den. Five moons had passed since her last training session. Only one session remained, and she was anxious to get on with it and earn her warrior name, but Emberstar seemed to never be able to find the time to train her. Fernpaw and her parents had asked the leader if it would be possible to have someone else teach her the last skill, but Emberstar insisted that she would finish her training soon. Now that Emberstar had caught whitecough, which Willowcloud feared was escalating into greencough despite the warm weather, there was certainly no way she could train her apprentice. "Fernpaw!" Lightpaw called as he bounded toward her, a broad smile spread across his maw. "Come on, we're having a lot of fun! You can't be too old to play, can you?" The she-cat gave a small bittersweet smile and shook her head. "I'm sorry, I'd rather not." Lightpaw tilted his head to the side. "Why not?" Fernpaw's only answer was a shrug, and she padded away from the den, leaving Lightpaw to gaze disappointedly after her before returning to the game with the other apprentices and nearly forgetting the entire matter. The brown tabby headed for the fresh-kill pile, and noticed a small, white figure there. It was Dewfang. Most of the Clan had given up on the young warrior. He appeared so depressed that hardly anyone would bother to talk to him - aside from letting him know he was assigned to a patrol - because they knew it was just no use. They said that spending so much time with Frigidrose had done it to him. She had twisted his mind like she had Emberstar's, and there was no going back. However, Fernpaw didn't believe any of that nonsense. He's just going through a rough time, she'd say. She always was friendly towards him, which surprised him quite a bit, but he never responded to her. Soon the apprentice too gave up. And so she was surprised when, while rummaging through the prey pile for something that appealed to her, she found herself saying, "How is it being a warrior?" It was quiet, but she had spoken to him, and again he seemed a bit bewildered. "I - I mean is it very different from being an apprentice - aside from having to train? Is it all it's cracked up to be?" Dewfang stood there, paws shuffling, eyes darting nervously around and glancing at everything but the she-cat next to him. His voice came in an inaudibly soft stutter, but nonetheless it grabbed Fernpaw's attention. He was speaking to her for once - or trying to. It took him a few moments longer to manage, "I, uh... I guess, uh - uh, it's really not all... um... it's really, uh, overrated. Um... I - I guess...." He stared down at his paws. Slowly a small smile grew on Fernpaw's face, and she mewed, "Ah, okay.... I was just curious because I don't know if I'll ever get my warrior name." She ended with a little chuckle that quickly died, and her happy smile was replaced with a sad one. The two young cats stood in silence for a bit before Fernpaw, realizing she had just ruined her chance at a conversation with the tom, turned to pad away without taking something from the pile. "Sorry to bother you," she murmured as she left. StarClan, why did she have to put such a damper on things when they only just began? She was furious with herself. A small voice piped up as she was walking away, "I... I wouldn't worry. You'll be a great warrior, Fernpaw." The brown tabby stopped in her tracks and turned her head toward Dewfang. He was looking at her this time, and just the hint of a smile - an embarrassed sort of smile - could be seen on his face. Then quickly, he snatched a mouse from the pile and hurried off. Fernpaw smiled to herself and went on her way.

"How is she?" Appleheart mewed to his mentor as she returned from checking on Emberstar. Willowcloud didn't speak, but sat next to the ginger tom and began to help him sort herbs and place them in the storage. Only when Appleheart ceased his work and stared at her, awaiting an answer, did she sigh and slowly speak under her breath, "She lost a life." The younger's eyes widened in shock. "But... it's the beginning of green-leaf! How could her greencough have progressed so as to cause her to lose a life?" Willowcloud could only shrug. "I really don't know. It's very strange...." she trailed off. It was clear that there was something else that she had wanted to add, and after a nudge from Appleheart, she continued even more quietly so that he could just barely make out her words, "Perhaps it's StarClan's will." Quickly the gray she-cat turned away, as if she was ashamed of suggesting such a thing. Appleheart calmly pondered her words. In truth Emberstar was every day growing more unlike herself - going mad. Frigidrose was feeding her lies, and the leader had little idea what was actually happening in her Clan because she was confined to her den due to the sickness. Rumors were spreading of her inability to lead the Clan, and like the medicine cats, some were wondering if things could possibly be better with a Frigidstar. It seemed they would have to try to choose the lesser of two evils. Quietly Appleheart mewed, "I don't know if I'd rather have an intelligent, likely capable, but clearly villainous leader or a good-hearted one that has lost her mind and is endangering the Clan."

Prey eaten: x2 birds + x1 hare
Emberstar loses a life to greencough
Patrol: Patchthorn, Badgerstrike, Pinedust, Heatherpond, Brightstream, + Junipertail
Hunting: Dustfall, Honeydapple, Foxpounce, Birchwing, Mistystep, + Ottershade
Training: Hollypaw, Sootpaw, Berrypaw, + Lightpaw
Herb hunting: Willowcloud + Appleheart

[ Patchthorn, Badgerstrike, Pinedust, Heatherpond, Brightstream and Junipertail found an elder while on patrol ]
[ Dustfall, Honeydapple, Foxpounce, Birchwing, Mistystep and Ottershade caught two birds and a hare while hunting ]
[ Hollypaw, Sootpaw, Berrypaw and Lightpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Willowcloud and Appleheart gathered beech leaves, bright-eye, and catchweed while herb hunting ]

MissFriday wrote:
MOONCLAN

Moonclan is situated in a very thick part of a forest. To the north of the camp, there is a range of impenetrable mountains, many cats have tried and failed to cross them due to the sub-zero temperatures. The only way to do so is in the heat of leaf-fall. To the west lies a bay full of many different types of fish and fowl, this is were the territory merges with /clan name/ and there have been border skirmishes so bad, that they have cost cost lives since this is a very valuable part of territory. To the south of the territory lies dense forest and this is were the clan /mostly/ trains its apprentices. The east of the territory opens up into fields of long grass. The entire territory is approximately a hectare in size. The moonpool is located in the middle of the mountain range at the end of a tunnel of glow worms, it has an asteroid made of crystal in the middle of the pool on a slightly raised platform , so you could sleep against it surrounded by water.

the cats that inhabit the territory will be rugged and wild. They mostly hunt in the many lakes and rivers dotted around their territory. On the edge of the mountains are swamp fields were fowl are common. They normally hunt mice, squirrel, robin,finches, blackbirds, sparrow,wagtails and voles in the Forrest; hares, rabbits, and crows in the mountains; fieldmice, rats, chaffinches, robin, wagtails, sparrows and squirrels in the fields and fish, crabs, mussels, terns and swallows in the bay.the bay is the place to find most herbs and so is the forest.

the cats themselves will normally have short fur, long tails and webbed toes to help balance and to swim. Being a polydactyl is actually fairly common. Cats with traits such as deafness, club feet, missing limbs, blindness, mental health issues and internal organ problems will either be turned out, sent to the elders den early, made to stay with their mothers in the nursery for longer or made medicine cats as not to waste healing potential.they can be any personality or size.

their history is that a long time ago, another clan, Straybranchclan lived hear and fought /clan name/ off. The other clan still believes Straybranchclan lives here so the new leader, Moonshade, had no problem entering. Moonshade comes from a faraway land and hails from a clan called Riverclan, now dying out, she is not aware of her clans plight so (future) when her clan is doing well, a messenger will inform her that Riverclan is dead.

[ Moonclan has been founded ]
[ I saw that you said polydactyl cats were common in your Clan so I just had to give you one!! ]
[ Your mod will be Heda ]

♥ Owl ♥ wrote:
[center]in one of the many forest on this earth, a certain forest has a cat who is willing to start a clan of his own. the cat is a tabby tom that goes by the name of Sparrowstar, who is recently had his nine lives from the starry cats above. his pink pads were quiet as he walked back to the moonpool, the place where he did get his lives at. he was half-way done with his camp but he thought that it was going too slow, so he is going back to the moonpool to request a cat to help him in making his camp. maybe a cat that can be his deputy and help him make choices or a cat with medicine knowledge. plus it's no clan if you only have one cat in it.

as the new found leader finally made it the glowing water of the moonpool, his paws and legs soar from all the walking, he dipped his nose into the wet, glowing waters of the pool. the tom then took his nose out of the pool before curling up in a little ball, his sight fading to black. as he woke up on the soft grounds of starclan once again, he stood up as he met the starry cats's gazes. he dipped his head to them in respect before speaking. " cats of starclan, I am very grateful for giving me my nine lives and giving me a location of where I can start my clan. the building of the camp is going well but I think it will be faster if I had another cat by my side. maybe a cat who can be my deputy or a cat with medicine knowledge who can be the medicine cat of my clan. if you would also help me with this request, I will be forever grateful. "

[ Sparrowstar requests a medicine cat or deputy from starclan ]

[ Starclan has sent Sparrowclan a deputy ]
[ I will be your mod ]

CheshireWonderland wrote:
I would like to start BluebellClan.

BluebellClan is located in a grassy crater surrounded by a thick hardwood forest. The crater's edge provides a good "high ground" for the warriors to keep a look out and the surrounding forest supplies cover.
A small, shallow pond occupies the center of the crater. The pond is the clan's source of water as well as an occasional catfish.
The dens are all placed on the inside perimeter of the crater, so that they do not flood in the rainy season.
BluebellClan is named after the bluebells that grow around the edge of the crater and down the outer sides. No bluebells grow inside the crater or in any other explored part of the forest.

Honeystar was Honeysuckle before she decided to venture out to start her own clan. She travelled far from her home clan before she found the crater. She is a stubborn cat in a "I'm going to get what I want and I'm going to keep fighting" kind of way. She can be laid back, but she is pretty alert to what is going on around her even if she doesn't seem to be.
She dreams of Starpelt every night and spends her days chasing rabbits and helping the queens or the medicine cat. She is a very unconventional leader, but once she gets to gatherings she is all business.

BluebellClan cats are known for their reclusiveness. Usually, the other clans don’t see them until gatherings. They are peaceful and prefer to talk out issues before resorting to a battle. Even then, they prefer to defend from their own territory instead of looking for a battle. The south edge of their territory is bordered by a Thunder Path and a place both the cats and the twolegs call Fox Hollow. It is rarely used so they do not have to worry about twolegs very often, but they tend to avoid it just because it is closer to twoleg territory, stray dogs, and foxes.

The fresh-kill pile is located by the small pond in the center of the crater. it is moved out by the elder’s den during the rainy season.
The leader’s den is located at the north of camp under a tangle of roots. The kits sometimes decorate the entrance of the den with bluebells and honeysuckle.
The deputy's den is located exactly to the right of the leader's den. It is made from the same root structure as the leader's. A rather large root cluster separates the two dens.
The warriors’ den is located to the right of the deputy’s den under a bunch of long branches that are leaned up against the walls of the crater. One side of the den is blocked by a large rock and the entrance is covered by hanging willow branches.
The apprentices’ den is located close to the warriors’ den and is built pretty much the same.
The nursery is located to the left of the leader’s den in a bramble thicket. The thorns on the inside are covered with a mix of mud and moss so the kits don’t hurt themselves.
The elders’ den is located beside the kit’s den and is also a bramble thicket. The floor is covered in a mix of moss and feathers, though for extra comfort.
The medicine cat’s den is located to the south in a hollowed out tree trunk. Willow branches and other pretty vines cover the entrance and a hole in the top allows light to enter. The plants and herbs are stored on a stair-stepped rock in the back corner of the den.

The forest consists of pine, , oak, hickory, maple, and elm trees. The understory consists mainly of dogwoods, sweetgums, honeysuckle, and purslane along with many other native plant species.
There is an old twoleg house to the south near the Thunderpath that has been completely taken over by what the cats call the Beautiful Death. Twolegs refer to it as kudzu and it eats the south faster than anyone can get rid of it. It is slowly spreading from the house and devours anything in its path. The kits spread rumors about how it can devour a sleeping cat. Eventually, the clan will have to deal with it, but that is for a leader many generations from now to deal with.

Threats: Outsiders, foxes, badgers, stray dogs, elk, and the occasional wolf if times are desperate.
Prey: Voles, mice, rabbits, squirrels, some birds, and small catfish (sometimes even a big one!).

[ Bluebellclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Zephyrine ]

p-lasticplants wrote:
[000]
“I hail you by your new name, FeatherStar.”
these words still echo around his head even after leaving the moonpool. and now, hes heading
back to the moonpool. hes been building up the camp of his clan, but he could use some help,
some guidance.

so, he trots up to the glossy, clear surface of the moonpool. he lays, dips his nose in, and raises
his head, only to fall asleep a few moments later. he woke up in a darkened place with stars
covering everything.

the starclan cats walk up to feathertail, their heads up high as they approach the young leader.

“cats of starclan,” he begins, dipping his head. “the building of the camp of creamclan is going
well, but i could use some help, some guidance. i wish to ask for a deputy to help guide me in
this journey of becoming a leader.”

[FeatherStar asks StarClan for a deputy][/color]

[ Starclan has sent Creamclan a deputy ]
[ Your mod will be Krazykitty00 ]

ilhdc7 wrote:(holy moly this is beautiful how have I not seen this thread before!?)

my clan is winterclan. they live in the shadow of a mountain that has snow on its peak all year long. the leader chose this place because it was slightly secluded, as to make foes hesitant about heading toward them. the forest that is located in the shadow with them is dense and hard to travel through. a small waterfall falls to the east off the mountain and is the eastern edge of the territory. their territory ends at the end of the cedar trees to the west, the boundary is marked with a landslide that has fallen off the mountain. the northern border is the mountain, and it has many different paths up and down it for cats to travel from den to den. each den is located in its own secluded cavern, with stalagmites and stalactites where individuals can choose their own nesting spot. the southern border is the stream that curves around the cedar trees.

the bottom of the waterfall has a deep pool, filled with lake fish, and the stream that flows out of it has some trout inside as well. the trees are filled with songbirds and birds of prey alike. adding a sense of wariness to when a cat travels alone. the trees are all thick, and generally easy to climb, the mountain climbing cats easily able to scale the trees around them. they hunt squirrels and search for birds in the new-leaf, and can hunt the squirrels in the wintertime, but only when they need it.

the clan is solitary, any allies they make are ones they'll keep forever, but it is hard to become their friends. they are suspicious of all new things that enter their lands, and are generally standoffish to other clans. the clan is huge on trust, and no secrets are held between clan mates and the leader. within the clan walls, the cats are kind, and treat each other with respect. almost all cats have long coats of thick, coarse fur to protect them from the cold and the drafts the caverns can sometimes pick up. they are prideful, and are extremely vain in their appearances.

though the clan is mainly solitary, one of the biggest celebrations and binding of the clan is kits. any kits born within the clan are raised in a communal style. the parents are there, but each clan mate has a hand in the raising of the kit also. everyone enjoys the small bundles of life. the elders are regarded with extreme respect, and the leader will oftentimes visit and ask for guidance when needed.

[ Winerclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Deimos ]

Animoos wrote:
A former Rouge named Patch was pacing around her supposed territory. Thoughts of her strange dream filled her head. "You shall be known as Patchstar," the starry figures mewed. "You will lead a clan, the clan of Fernclan," they told her. Some business went down in the dream that she couldn't quite remember, but now she had nine lives and was running a whole clan.
"What should I do?" Patchstar mewed in a panic. A flash of light came by the glowing pool of water she had slept by, and she padded over, enjoying the feeling of soft marshy soil under her soft paws.. She realized what she had to do.
She dipped her muzzle into the pool and soon fell asleep, the starry figures from before looking down at her. "I-I request a deputy!" she stammered. "I would need help to run Fernclan. If you could grant me a cat to help, I would be extremely grateful."

Patchstar requests a deputy.[/size]

[ Starclan has sent Fernclan a deputy ]
[ Your mod will be Krazykitty00 ]

Simonpet wrote:
Honeystar grinned as three of the new warriors padded up to the Speaker's Tree. Sadly, Kestrelpaw had sprained a foot and Crowcloud had confined her to the medicine cats' den for a moon. However, she was still going to be named a warrior today as despite her injury, she had passed the assessments.

"Gannetpaw, Smokepaw, Swanpaw, and Kestrelpaw," said Honeystar, "do you promise to uphold the Warrior Code and care for your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do," chanted the apprentices. A faint echo was heard from the medicine cats' den and a ripple of laughter spread through the crowd.

"Then Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw, and Swanpaw," continued Honeystar, ignoring the chuckles, "you shall be known as Gannetstorm, Kestrelclaw, Smokefur, and Swancloud. Gannetstorm, your wit and adaptability is highly valued. May you never forget how to smile or tell a joke. Kestrelclaw," she called, hoping her words would be heard, "your resilience is highly appreciated. Smokefur, your kindness will always be prized. And Swancloud, your steadiness and calm will always be needed."

As the three warriors glanced at each other, wearing nervous grins, the clan began to cheer. "Swancloud! Kestrelclaw! Gannetstorm! Smokefur!" they called. And in the medicine cats' den, the newly-named Kestrelclaw simply grinned cheekily at Dustleaf who tried and failed to maintain a scowl, leaving both mollies smiling.

Forestclan consumes 7 servings (one mouse, two birds)
Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw, Swanpaw --> Gannetstorm, Kestrelclaw, Smokefur, Swancloud
Kestrelclaw rests - x1 poppy seeds are used to alleviate her pain
Mila and Palefur become mates (no kits)
Fleckstorm and Applenose break up
Brightfang and Dandeliontail continue the border patrol
Birchnose, Oakheart, and Tipnose look for the loners
Badgerpaw and Fritillarypaw train (hunting, or fighting)
Scorchpaw trains
[/size]

[ Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw and Swanpaw are now warriors: Gannetstorm, Kestrelclaw, Smokefur and Swancloud! ]
[ Brightfang and Dandeliontail found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Birchnose, Oakheart and Tipnose found the two apprentice-aged littermates ]
[ Baderpaw and Fritillarypaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]

amethyst14 wrote:
Aspenthorn poked her head out of the warriors den, she had no business being in there but she enjoined taking up the much needed space. Not to mention she was not ready to take up a nest in the very crowded nursery. A smile spread across her face, it won't be so crowed in there when she kills all the queens, the molly kneeded the ground below her in excitement before looking over at the deputies den. Her beloved Sagestorm now slept in there, he is much more suited for the deputy role than her useless uncle ever was. Aspenthorn found herself padding over to the den, she wasn't going to fight it either, after all she was expecting his kits any day now. When she entered his den she paused before narrowing her eyes at what she saw. His useless kits were whimpering and snuggling up to him, Aspenthorn rolled her eyes. Sagestorm himself was still asleep, seemingly fine with what was happening. It was Rustlekit that woke and saw her, his eyes grew wide and he got up, nudging his sisters and taking them to the nursery. Rustlekit never stopped watching her either and part of Aspenthorn wondered if he knew what she had done.

The movement around him must have woken him up, Aspenthorn didn't realize until she heard his gruff meow "Can I help you?" Sagestorm asked with a hint of grumpiness.

Aspenthorn shrugged and plopped next to him "Couldn't sleep, I have found it difficult to get any sleep really. Oh Sagestorm, it wont be long now, you will be a father soon!" She purred.

Sagestorm rolled his eyes and pushed himself up "I am already a father."

Aspenthorn snorted "You can't be serious, those fur balls are worthless. Their mother is too!" She spat at the tom.

Sagestorm blocked the entrance to his den now, no cat could get in or out. "They are most certainly not useless!" He growled harshly. Aspenthorn shrunk back at his words, he had never done that to her before. "Lyrasong might be careless but a litter of five is now three and yes I think she might be useless but she was easy enough to trick into 'love'." Sagestorm said the last word with force and sarcasm. "And my 'useless' Rustlekit came to me with some news. He has told me that you killed Fawnwillow, I want to know why." He snapped.

Aspenthorn smirked "So that kit did see me, would explain his glare the entire time just now." She chuckled. Sagestorm glared at her and she just rolled her eyes "I don't need to explain anything to you. I just need to kill Rustlekit and everything will be right. Sagestorm, how am I suppose to raise kits in an overly crowded nursery? I need to get rid of the queens first, I have to be the only one."

Sagestorm shook his head and growled "You will not kill my son. You will not kill another cat either!" The deputy yowled loud enough for the camp to hear "Aspenthorn! You killed Fawnwillow!" There was clear anger in both Aspenthorn and Sagestorm's eyes as they glared at eachother.

Aspenthorn bared her teeth and growled "What have you done?" Just then she felt a sharp pain to her side but she forced herself not to show it, she knew that her kits will be coming any time now.

───────────────────────
[Ceremony Lambpaw-Lambshade, Blazekit-Blazepaw, Mottlekit-Mottlepaw, Rockkit-Rockpaw, Sandkit-Sandpaw, Sunnykit-Sunnypaw]
[Apprentice Training Archpool teaches Owlpaw about kitting.
All apprentices train.
]
[Border Patrol 1 Coppereyes, Sagestorm, Finchfin, Lambshade, Dawnflower and Lichenfern patrol the borders.]
[Kitting Archpool and Owlpaw help Aspenthorn and Lizardstream kit.]
[Camp Guard No guards this moon.]
[Clan Exile The clan chases Aspenthorn to the river after she finishes kitting for the forgiveness trial. (She can come back but it is very low chance, but I leave it to you Kat)]
[Prey Eaten 1 Ermine (2 servings) 2 Quail (6 servings)]

[ Lambkit, Blazekit, Mottlekit, Rockkit, Sandkit and Sunnykit are now apprentices: Lambpaw, Blazepaw, Mottlepaw, Rockpaw, Sandpaw and Sunnypaw! ]
[ Owlpaw learned how to help with kittings ]
[ Runningpaw, Rockpaw, Sandpaw, Mottlepaw, Sunnypaw and Blazepaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ The border patrol passed uneventfully ]
[ Lizardstream gave birth to two kits ]
[ Aspenthorn gave birth to one kit ]
[ Aspenthorn doesn't pass the Forgiveness Trial and perishes in the river ]
[ The Dark Forest has a new shadow to darken its trees. Guard your dreams from Aspenthorn ]
[ If you didn't want her killed, then please ignore that :) ]

wolfdoglover wrote:
Brine Clan

This clan is situated right by the ocean. It's territory consists of a fairly dense forest where they do most of their hunting. It's teeming with woodland creatures. There is one particularly large oak tree that marks the center of the clan's camp. The leader's den is inside the tree below the base where the roots stick out. The camp is a small clearing surrounded by thick bushes and thorns to keep predators and enemy clans out. The eastern border of the territory has a rock cliff that marks the beginning of the beach. There is a long stretch of sandy beach right next to the ocean. Near the northern border is a river that flows into the ocean. The cats get their fresh water there. The southern border is a roaring thunderpath with a fairly populous two-leg territory just beyond it. The western border is a field. Brine Clan cats hunt mice, squirrels, rabbits, small birds, and fish.

The cats of Brine Clans have been known to love the smell of the ocean and just water in general. They often go swimming for fun and hunt fish as well. They have a reputation for being a bit strange, as most cats don't like the water, but they don't mind! They are a more fun-loving and laid back type of clan. They are known to be welcoming and kind. They are like family and will protect each other to the end. They have big-hearts and love peace, but when provoked will fiercely fight back.

Brine Clan cats often have lighter fur colors, cream being the most common as it reflects the beaches they live by. Besides cream and white, they can also be a silver, grey, light brown, light blue-grey. They are rarely darker colors and almost never black. The darker colors are seen as a bad omen of sorts. These cats are fairly muscular as they grow strong from their swimming, but they are about average height, maybe a little shorter.

[ Brineclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Deimos ]
Last edited by Katrione on Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me