Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

post 3 [ create a clan,, ]

Postby carpe noctem. » Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:47 pm

❝ glory is nothing without the loyalty of the clan. ❞

number of cats; four.
females; two. | males; two.
servings necessary; two.

trudging through the thick drizzle of rain, jaggedstar kept her muzzle pointed upwards as she traveled back to camp—with a black furred tomcat at her side. Though she kept her body positioned forwards, her seemingly calm gaze was piercing into the bright pumpkin shade of the tom at her side.

"thank you, again. for, erm, you know.." he trailed off awkwardly, shoulders shrugging in a all to unnatural way in attempt to come off calm. truly, the big black brute was freaking out. was this really the start of a new clan, would he finally be accepted? he didn't know, but he just prayed to starclan that it was. coughing once more he spoke once again. "you didn't ask for my name, i'm spiderfang."

"you have a warrior name, where you apart of a clan?" jaggedstar suddenly turned her head sharply, looking at him with a funny expression on her face.

It made him nervous, so spiderfang looked down at his paws. They were large, much too large for even his tall, muscly body. "yes, actually. we kinda split apart after our leader was captured by a twoleg." the almost completely black cat's—only a patch of white on his chest and tail tip— voice was steady, unlike how it had been seconds before when he introduced his name. Something about his past made him forget about his socially awkward tendacies for a moment, like it was disrespectful even.

the bengal didn't reply to him immediately, round blue eyes fixated upon him before breaking away, uttering a simple "hmm.." she lowered her head for a moment, sniffing the ground as though finding something there. her body became tensed, tail swatting violently for a moment. "you don't have a little friend around by chance?" her voice was icy cold suspicion lacing each word.

spiderfang's fiery orange eyes widened in sudden shock, one paw lifting in hesitation as though making a step backwards. He opened his maw to speak but shut it, his throat becoming dry in anxiety. Was one of his friends around? Did he have a friend? "No! I-I mean.. erm, well i don't think s—"

"oh, you don't think so, do you?" she snapped suddenly, tail whisking through the air sharply. "well, take in the scent and tell me if you know them or not you fool!" jaggedstar ordered, paw slamming into the ground where she has just sniffed about.

It seemed that the mixture of fear and tension forced the tom to plunge his head forwards, thrusting it all to quickly to the ground, eyes closing. His small, ebony pointed nose sniffing at the ground. It was strange, like mint and petrichor. It was actually rather nice. He let his eyes flutter open, only becoming filled with embarrassment to the fact that he had been sniffing his potential leader's paw. Trying to play it off cool, Spiderfang lifted his head and shook his head. "I know my words don't mean much, but I haven't smelt that cat ever."

A look of warning flew into the bengal's eyes, staring him down. "you better be right." she said before turning around to camp.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
// a week later \\

it had only been a few days that spiderfang had been accustomed to duskclan, but he had been fitting in quite nicely. He and bramblepool got along just find, often sharing prey and talking about the daily news with echofrost.

Echofrost was a bit more timid, yet still he a fierce nature when challenged. It was the snowshoe she-cat that jaggedstar had scented when he was first coming into the clan camp, and he was relieved yet slightly disappointed that is was indeed a stranger. Still, it had gotten him on the good books with her, which made him tremendously relieved.

"come on you, let's get to our hunting patrol!" echofrost yelled with a playful grin from just outside the camp, her wide blue eyes set on him. Spiderfang had to admit, she was a pretty lass—plus, she was great fun once she grew warm to you.

Giving his black pelt a quick shake to remove those thoughts from his cranium, spiderfang plastered a smile on his face and moved out to catch up with his hunting partner.

[ jaggedstar requests a deputy ]
[ echofrost and spiderfang hunt ]
[ bramblepool searches for herbs ]

leader
    jaggedstar | thirty-one moons | ♀ |
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♛[/url]

medicine cat
    bramblepool | thirty-two moons | ♂ |

warriors
    spiderfang | twenty-nine moons | ♂ |
    echofrost | twenty-seven moons | ♀ |

apprentices
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♞[/url]
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♞[/url]

queens
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♥[/url]
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♥[/url]

kits
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❋[/url]
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❋[/url]

elders
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❅[/url]
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❅[/url]
    ally clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

enemy clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    east | badgerclan | _ravenfeather_
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

medicine store
    catmint [ x1 ] remedy for greencough
    goldenrod [ x1 ] heals wounds
    horsetail [ x1 ] treats infection & stops bleeding
    lavender [ x1 ] cures fever and chills
    parsley [ x1 ] cures bellyaches and stops milk production
    poppy seeds [ x1 ] soothes shock, pain and helps sleeping
    tormentil [ x1 ] treats all wounds & extracts poison

fresh-kill pile
    minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    pika | x0 | 1 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    trout | x0 | 3 servings
    hawks | x0 | 3 servings

mentor
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

deceased
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

cats no longer apart of duskclan
    name | gender | rank | reason | link
    name | gender | rank | reason | link

family
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

frostclan 17

Postby ossa di cervo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:34 pm

Number of Cats: eighteen (19) ; 9 ♂ 10 ♀
needed number of servings: four (+1 @ 21)
kits due in: n/a
next moonstone visit now / 10-24

Bearmask watched the silver tabby slink across the cave's cool floor, tail dragging, head held low. The icy blue gaze of Bearmask rolled upward as he watched Tumbleweed drag his paws to the fresh-kill pile and pick up the remains of a rabbit others had recently dug into. The massive white tom kept his eyes on Tumbleweed as he crept back into the nursery.

We get it, your kits died. Grow up. Bearmask's thoughts were nothing short of cruel - he cared nothing for the feelings of Tumbleweed and his pathetic mate.

A moon had passed and Cobweb was still in the nursery, mourning the loss of her two kits who she'd named Coalkit and Nightkit. The clan had spared the couple a day but they needed to get on with their lives or else the clan would suffer for it. Snowstar, in all her poor judgement had left Cobweb where she was to quietly suffer. Bearmask's claws slid onto the cool floor at the mere thought of the dreadful leader of Frostclan.

With Tumbleweed's tail vanishing into the nursery Bearmask was finally able to turn away from the sad sight. His gaze then landed on his next target - Mousewillow and her apprentice, Burrpaw. The large white tom beckoned the apprentice over with his tail when he got a glance. Burrpaw trotted over and rolled his eyes, "What, Bearmask?" the apprentice snapped, lacking any sense of empathy.

Bearmask chuckled, "Woah there, kit, easy. I just wanted to ask how Cobweb was doing."

Burrpaw stared into Bearmask's eyes, his own gaze heavy with doubt, "You want to know about Cobweb?" When Bearmask finally allowed a small nod the apprentice continued, "Well, she's a queen who lost not just two kits but her whole liter. So obviously not great."

"She's still not better?" Bearmask scoffed, watching the apprentice's reactions closely, "Pathetic."

The small apprentice scoffed in return, "I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that she needs to get over it..."

Bearmask grinned - just the answer he was looking for, "Kit, I think you and I have a lot more then just one opinion in common." the warrior offered a wink along with the comment.

Burrpaw's face scrunched up in confusion, "Um.. Okay. I have to go help my mentor now. Don't call me unless you actually need something, dirt-breath."

The apprentice hurried back to Mousewillow's side and got back to his duties. Bearmask turned around to find his own apprentice, Ashpaw, trotting toward him. Ashpaw already knew to agree to everything that Bearmask said, everything Bearmask ordered - she was molding perfectly - everything Bearmask needed. The tom watched a rather hostile exchange happen between Snowstar and Swiftleap before the she-cat stormed off into the wilds. With a chuckle and a flex of his claws Bearmask turned to Ashpaw. Time to get more training under her little paws.. this time, alone.

-----
frostclan consumes a duck and half a rabbit!

mousewillow & burrpaw go herb hunting
bearmask & ashpaw go training
timberfang, thornblossom & swiftleap go on a patrol
mothfrost, lightningwatcher, hawktuft, murkjaw & snowstar go hunting
after hunting snowstar visits to moonstone to ask for a random cat.
all apprentices stay in camp to avoid the high water levels (excluding ashpaw & burrpaw)

((this was my birthday cat, you can give them to me whenever zephy, I can't think of any plans for them...))

Leader:
          Snowstar | forty-eight moons | she-cat |
          Lives: ★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Swiftleap | forty-three moons | tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Mousewillow | twenty-nine moons | she-cat |
          Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Burrpaw | seven moons | tom |

Warriors:
          Timberfang | forty-three moons | tom |
          Tumbleweed | thirty-one moons | tom |
          Thornblossom | twenty-five moons | she-cat |
          Mothfrost | twenty moons | she-cat |
          Bearmask | thirty-three moons | tom |
          Lightningwatcher | twenty moons | tom |
          Hawktuft | fourteen moons | tom |
          Murkjaw | sixty-two moons | she-cat |

Apprentices:
          Briarpaw | seven moons | she-cat |
          Ashpaw | seven moons | she-cat |
          Willowpaw | seven moons | she-cat |
          Bramblepaw | seven moons | tom |
          Eaglepaw | seven moons | tom |

Queens:
          Poppycloud | forty moons | she-cat |
          Cobweb |thirty moons | she-cat |

Kits:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]❄[/url]

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❄[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❄[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Craterclan | kirkwood gaps
    Southwest | Forestclan | simonpet
    West | Hopeclan | adiebaby11

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    field mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    fish | x1 | 2 servings
    lemming | x0| 1 servings
    grouse | x1 | 3 servings
    duck | x1 | 3 servings
    rabbit | x.5 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mousewillow | Burrpaw | # | moves
    Timberfang | Briarpaw | one | battle
    Bearmask | Ashpaw | one | battle
    Thornblossom | Willowpaw | one | hunting
    Swiftleap | Bramblepaw | one | hunting
    Lightningwatcher | Eaglepaw | one | battle

Deceased Cats:
    Coalkit | Stillborn
    Nightkit | Stillborn

Family:
    Tumbleweed and Cobweb | Coalkit + Nightkit
    ? and Poppycloud | briarkit, ashkit, burrkit
    willowkit, bramblekit, & eaglekit

Medicine Store
borage leaves | produces more and better milk also brings down fevers [1]
catmint | best remedy for the deadly greencough [1]
chervil | used on infected wounds & bellyaches also used during kittings [1]
cobweb | absorb and/or stop bleeding [1]
comfrey | repairs broken bones, sooths wounds. helps wrenched claws. eases itches, inflammation and stiffness. helps burns. [1]
dock | soothes scratches & sore pads [1]
honey | soothes infections, helps soothe coughing and gives energy [1]
horsetail | treats infections and stops bleeding. [1]
lavender | cures fever and chills. also used to hide the scent of death [1]
thyme | calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock [1]
snakeroot | helps cure poison [1]
sweet-sedge | eases infection [1]
willow bark | eases pain [1]
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OakTree Clan

Postby geto » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:12 am

The cats of OakTree are strong and resilient, being reasonable are one of their best qualities though at times they can be rash on their actions. They can be overprotective over things that they treasure and they build a strong connection with the wildlife, including flowers, trees, vines; if any living creature dare destroy any of this as they step into the clan's territory, they would fight as it is considered disrespect towards the Leader.

The cats that made up the clan are sleek and agile, ranging from Siamese to Burmese to Egyptian Maus, this cats waste no time to run through the forest in an incredible speed and possesses the ability to jump from trees to trees quickly. Due to this, they are able to spy on trespassers from above, hiding away out of sight in the canopy of leaves.

As kits age to apprentices, they would be acknowledged by both the parent(s) and the Leader, as apprentices are being promoted to a warrior, they would be required to hunt a rabbit to prove their worth in the clan, they are allowed to bring another cat along in the hunt and if they do not succeed by daybreak, they would stay in their original ranking until 3 moons later.
If a cat disobeys the leader, they would be required to go through punishments including branding, challenging, hunting laboriously or in worst cases, be stripped off their rank to an omega or an elder.
If a trespasser is caught, the clan will choose whether or not to let them go or to pursue them to join their clan. Depending on their intentions.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby mothlite » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:56 pm

Prey: Squirrels, (salmon) fish, shrew, blackbird, hare, and mice.

PhoenixClan
Number of Cats: 1

While having a Clan is great and all, could you really even call it that? As Blossomstar looked around the land that was now her territory, she realized that she was lonely. It may have look bright and green when she had first put a paw onto it, calling it her own, now it seemed to desolate, so empty. Still, Blossomstar was happy that she had done this, because she knew that she wasn’t the only one out there searching for a home. Blossomstar goes hunting by and in the river, following it in hopes of finding another cat. (Hopefully a deputy)

Leader:
          Blossomstar | 30 moons | Female | [url=link]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/6d/7d/836d7df701bb3a57e0d8e336aa0fb977.jpg[/url]

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Salmon | x0 | 2 servings
    Blackbird | x0 | 2 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by mothlite on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
call me moth, lite, or any other name you pick out. any/all pronouns. i like creating, collecting, and collaborating!!! i'm generally more active on flight rising than i am here, but i do plan to get back into both!!!
mothlite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

05 / tideclan

Postby utena » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:48 am

x
x

c l a nxs i z ex/x6xxs e r v i n g sx/x2xxm o o n ' sx h o l l o wx/xoctober 30
    a r c h i v ext h r e a dx/xx
      The solemnity of the days following Ravenfeather's injury were interrupted by two new arrivals: Stonestar had stumbled across the deputy she had prayed to Starclan for, and was elated to have an extra paw in the otherwise gloomy camp. Just a few days later, a young rogue was brought in from a patrol after wandering the beach for several hours. The suddenness of the new additions were welcome, and the clan was especially relieved to see a younger face. Ravenfeather, on the other hand, was not faring as well.

"How is he?" Stonestar brushed softly past the ferns that curtained the medicine den.

Dustleaf didn't turn his back; he was mixing some sort of poultice. "Ah," he replied. "Well...you know his back right leg is paralyzed. But one of his front legs doesn't look too well, either." He finally turned to face the leader, and Stonestar was taken aback by his tiredness. Uncomfortable with his dead-eyed stare, she glanced over to the peaceful-looking body of Ravenfeather, who was sleeping. This is how she usually saw him.

"It takes quite a lot of intensive training to be able to walk with limp paws," the medicine cat murmured. "It has been done, of course. But it will take long. Moons, maybe."

Stonestar tore her gaze away from the oddly-twisted paws of the sleeping warrior. "I'm incredibly lucky to have you. I hope you know that—we are lucky."

Feeling humbled, Dustleaf dipped his head. "I learned the art of healing for a purpose, and I am glad to share my talents with an actual group in need. I have to thank you for that opportunity."

After the brief conversation, Stonestar headed down towards the beach, and into the cave on the cliffside that was Moon's Hollow. She had to laugh, bitterly—the thing that forever damaged her warrior's legs led her to a direct connection with Tideclan ancestors. Lowering her head to drink from the cool, freshwater pool, she closed her eyes and hoped that an even younger addition to the clan would brighten spirits.

servingsx/x the clan consumes a fish
    stonestar asks starclan for an apprentice
    dustleaf searches for herb
    sparrowcloud, applenose, and saltwhisker hunt

l e a d e r
            xxstonestar / 33 / ♀ / stern / x
            xxlives / 9/9

d e p u t y
            xxsparrowcloud / 30 / ♂ / calm / x

m e d i c i n exc a t
            xxdustleaf / 45 / ♂ / inventive / x

w a r r i o r s
            xxapplenose / 68 / ♀ / lively / x
            xxravenfeather / 36 / ♂ / reserved / x
            xxsaltwhisker / 16 / ♀ / turbulent / x

a p p r e n t i c e s
            xxname / age / ♀♂ / x

q u e e n s
            xxname / age / ♀♂ / x

k i t s
            xxname / age / ♀♂ / x

e l d e r s
            xxname / age / ♀♂ / x
      a l l yxc l a n s
      xxclan / username

e n e m yxc l a n s
      xxclan / username

b o r d e r s
      xxnorth / shellclan / meadow
      xxeast / fogclan / aureate
      xxsouth / mudclan / obscene
      xxwest / the sea

m e d i c i n exs t o r e
      unique herb list & uses x
      xx oceanspray x1
      xx salmonberry x1
      xx skunk cabbage x1
      xx wild ginger x1
      xx witch hazel x1

f r e s h - k i l lxp i l e
      xxmouse x0 / 1 serving
      xxshellfish x0 / 1 serving
      xxfish x0 / 2 servings
      xxcrab x0 / 2 servings
      xxplover x1 / 3 servings
      xxgull x2 / 3 servings

m e n t o r s
      xxmentor / apprentice / #
      xx↳ skills

d e c e a s e dxc a t s
      xxname / cause of death

f a m i l y
      xxname and name / kits
xx
xx
xx
xx
utena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:47 am

Oᴀᴋᴄʟᴀɴ
Number of Cats:6 | She-cats: 3, Tom's: 3
Next Moonpool visit: Due.

[quote="Cats talking"]Oakstar happily greets her new warrior. "Well, hello, Clawflight!" Oakstar was so excited. Soon, she'd be forgetting her cats' names!
"OK. Ashcloud and Flameleaf, you go on a hunting patrol. Stormclaw and Clawflight, my two warriors, you should go on a patrol. Look for any cats, including any signs of Creampaw. I'll stay here and keep watch."
"But, Oakstar!" Ashcloud protested. "I can stay. I'm your deputy."
"Would you like to stay with me?"
"Fine," Ashcloud said. "I'll just go." Oakstar couldn't help but notice his ugly scowl.

My clan used up 2 servings. Ashcloud and Flameleaf went on a hunting patrol. Stormclaw and Clawflight went on a patrol, and Oakstar stayed back. Creampaw is still missing.
          Leader:
          Name Oakstar| Age 28 moons| Gender F | X

Deputy:
          Name Ashcloud | Age 27 moons| Gender M | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name Flameleaf| Age 26 moons| Gender F| X

Warriors:
          Name Stormclaw| Age 28 moons | Gender F | X
          Clawflight | 27 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Name Creampaw| Age 8 moons | Gender M | - Missing X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Ally Clans
    Cherryclan | Maplefoxie
    Cliffclan | sunshinekko
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Cherryclan| Maplefoxie

Medicine Store
    Herb: Horstail| Usage: Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Herb: Borage Leaves| Usage: It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    Herb: Burdock Root| Usage: Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    Herb: Comfrey Root| Usage: Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Herb: Tansy| Usage: Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x3 | 6 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by *~GECKO~* on Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:12 am

Number of Cats: 28
(13 Mollies 15 Toms)

Moonshadow was quiet as her hunting patrol came back from hunting. In fact, she had been quiet all day, not daring to speak up when Freckleface was nearby. Despite what Brambleburr had said, she didn't trust the molly. Not at all. That day, the weather had been freezing and most prey was gone. She had caught the only prey from her patrol, but she didn't really care. Most other cats were in awe of her, she was aware. But did Freckleface think of her that way too? Moonshadow glanced at him from the corner of her eye and was startled to notice he had been looking at her too. She quickly looked to the other side and realized Brambleburr was looking at her too. What did she want? Moonshadow hissed quietly and sped up, going ahead of them. As soon as she was in camp, Moonshadow put the fish she had caught on the freshkill pile and quickly went to sit somewhere quiet, to think... Think about what? Confused, Moonshadow stayed quiet in her corner.

Spiderstar came back to camp, Firepaw following him. He quickly looked around camp. Everyone was back, it was time to begin the ceremony. Behind him, Firepaw glanced at Fuzzypaw and smiled a little, but it was obvious he was nervous. He still wasn't sure if he had succeeded on the assessment. Fuzzypaw gave him a reassuring smile. Spiderstar jumped onto the high rock. "May all cats able to catch their own prey gather beneath this rock!" he yowled. Most cats in the clan hadn't been far anyway, and they soon were all gathered beneath the high rock. This was already the second moon in a row they had a warrior ceremony! "Today, Firepaw did his assessment, to become a warrior." Spiderstar started. "Now I would like him to step forward." there was happiness in the leaders voice, and everyone knew Firepaw had succeeded. "As you grew up, I have been able to see you be confident, outgoing, strong. Due to that, your warrior name will be Fireblaze." Fireblaze smiled widely, his heart swelling with pride. He was a warrior now! The clan cheered loudly for him, calling out his name. "Fireblaze! Fireblaze!" their happy yowls lifted into the darkening night.

After everyone had gone from the high rock and the ceremony was over, Honeyear went to see Hopstripe. He needed to talk to her... "Hopstripe?" the tom asked, coming up behind her. Hopstripe turned. "Honeyear? What is it?" she asked. "Come." he started walking towards a corner of camp slowly. Hopstripe followed him, curious. When they had reached a quiet corner, Honeyear turned to look at her. "Hopstripe, you do know that Smokebreath and Fogspark think it is you that killed Ravenfeather." Hopstripe froze. Why was he talking about it now? It was moons since it had happened... "I heard a little about it..." Honeyear nodded. "Well, we can't have that. We must do something about it." he sounded serious. "Hopstripe, I want you to lead Smokewhisker here, without him knowing it is you. Then we will kill him and lead Fogspark here too. No-one will know it is us." Hopstripe felt her breath stop in her throat for a second. "When?" "Now." Honeyear said shortly. "It's been too long already, I hear them whispering to each other. They are up to something." Hopstripe nodded silently. "I'll go then." she said quietly, and left, her heart beating hard. At least she wasn't the one that was going to kill them, was she?

Honeyear watched Hopstripe leave when a movement behind him made him turn. He had known the tom was there, but hadn't said anything. "Leafstrike, you can come out." he said in a singsong voice. "I know you heard us." there was challenge in his words too. Leafstrike, having the decency to look a little embarrassed he had been caught, came out. But anger made out most of his posture. "So it was you, Honeyear, wasn't it?" he asked with a growl. Honeyear nodded, smiling. "Not directly, but I do have some part of responsibility." he agreed. It was no use denying it in any way. Leafstrike shook in anger. "It was your fault Ravenfeather died! Your fault my kits have no mother!" he shouted. "Maybe your fault Fauna died too?" he asked, his voice lower. Honeyear nodded again. "On the spot." Leafstrike seemed to have difficulty controlling himself. "And now you plan to kill another two members of our clan. Do you think I am going to let you do that?" Honeyear shrugged. "You can't stop me." for the first time, there was a hint of danger in his voice. "Over my dead body!" Leafstrike yelled, and ran at Honeyear. He couldn't let him do that, not after all the things he'd done. Honeyear prepared himself for the attack. "With pleasure." he murmured, and launched himself at Leafstrike.

As she walked back towards camp, Hopstripe tried to think of how she would get one of the siblings to follow her, without showing herself too! But her mind kept drifting back to earlier that day, when she had been on patrol with Rowangaze. They had talked casually, all the while walking... Hopstripe shook her head. She had to stop. She was close to the camp now and had to be prepared. Suddenly she heard voices, and Hopstripe hid in the bushes nearby. Her eyes widened with surprise when she understood who it was. Fogspark and Smokebreath, just the cats she had been looking for! A slight smile grew on her lips. Now... To separate them? Hopstripe followed the two, keeping to the side. They were walking away from camp... She suddenly stepped on a branch that cracked, and the two siblings looked up sharply. "you heard that?" Fogspark whispered. Smokebreath nodded. "careful..." he slowly began to walk towards the place Hopstripe was hiding. Panicking, the she-cat started backing off. They couldn't see her! An idea went through her head. They were following her now. Maybe she could just lead them to Honeyear... Having decided that; she kept walking, making a little noise every now and then to make the siblings follow.

The walk wasn't very long. Still careful, Hopstripe looked out to the clearing where Honeyear had been- and almost gasped out loud. Leafstrike was lying on the ground, his body bloody and broken. Honeyear was nowhere to be seen. Hopstripe felt rooted to the spot. What had happened here? She sensed Smokebreath and Fogspark getting closer and had the presence of mind to stay hidden. Without Honeyear, she couldn't do anything. "Leafstrike!" a voice yelled. It was Smokebreath, who had run forward to crouch by the dead warrior. His sister and looked fearfully around, as if expecting the killer to jump out from somewhere. "Come." a voice whispered, and Hopstripe jumped. It was Honeyear. Her heart hammering, she stayed quiet and followed him until they were a little distance away. "Honeyear, was it you?" Hopstripe asked quietly. Honeyear nodded. "Smart move, is it not? Now, let's quickly go back to camp as if nothing happened. As soon as the two will come back, it'll be their fault... And we should come in from another side." Hopstripe nodded. As they walked, she was silent, her mind whirling about what had just happened. Leafstrike dead... As far as she knew, he was- had been the oldest warrior in Swallowclan. Now, his kits would be orphans... Despite knowing what Honeyear was for the clans good, she couldn't help but have a slight feeling of wrongness.

Fuzzypaw and the newly made warrior Fireblaze were talking together when Smokebreath and Fogspark ran back into camp. Curious, they both came closer to listen to what they were saying. Fuzzypaw's blood froze in her veins when she heard it. "Leafstrike! We saw Leafstrike! He was dead!" The shock was too harsh, too sudden for Fuzzypaw. She crumpled to the ground, her eyes closed and breathing weak. No, it couldn't be possible... She let out a slight whimper. Fireblaze had crouched by her and was curling his tail around hers to try comforting her. "Fuzzypaw..." he murmured, but in truth he had no idea what he could say to make her feel better. If what the siblings were saying was true... Then Fuzzypaw would be an orphan. Many cats had become curious at the noise and the words spread like wildfire. Another clan member had died!... Spiderstar, accompanied by the twins, Fawnthroat and Honeyear, went into the forest to see. In the mean time, Ferretpaw had found Fuzzypaw and the two were huddled up together, Fireblaze awkwardly to one side. Leafstrike wasn't his father, was he? When Fawnthroat came back and gave a pained look at Fuzzypaw and Ferretpaw, the two understood it was true. They did not make another noise, did not talk to anyone. Only closed their eyes and curled up in pain.

When Honeyear and Spiderstar came back carrying Leafstrike, Spiderstar seemed angry. As soon as they were in camp, he stalked towards Smokebreath and Fogspark with angry steps and his eyes blazing. Behind him, Honeyear glanced at Hopstripe quickly. "Fogspark, Smokebreath!" he called and they walked towards him, looking worried. "What is it?" Smokebreath asked. Spiderstar paused for a second. "Please tell me exactly what you were doing before you saw Leafstrike." he said and waited for their answer, watching carefully. Smokebreath seemed startled. "well, we were only walking together, in camp... Then we heard a noise and followed it. It lead us to Leafstrike..." Smokebreath paused and his sister jumped in. "He was dead already, exactly like you saw him... We immediately ran back to camp." she finished. Spiderstars eyes stayed narrowed in suspicion. Then, Honeyear came forward and whispered in the leaders ear. "I don't trust them, Spiderstar. Since they came, only troubles have been brewing. I believe they did it. Don't you think that a simple noise in the woods is too suspicious? It sounds very much like a ruse to me..." Spiderstar needed no more to convince him. "Honeyear, Smokewhisker, Sycamorewhisker! Grab the two of them and put them in the elders den, it only has one entrance. And watch them... For they are murderers." he growled. Smokebreath and Fogspark were so surprised that they did not protest as the three toms escorted them to the elders den, now turned into a prison.

~the next day~

There was no noise, no movements to show that the camp had awoken. The sun rose, birds sang, yet no cat left their den like they did most mornings. Except- Except by the elders den, where three cats were lying outside. Moonshadow, Barkknot and Brambleburr had been watching the prisoners all night and were now yawning. Inside the den, Smokebreath and Fogspark were huddled together. "Wehave to make them understand..." Fogspark murmured for the thousands time that night. And for the thousands time, Smokebreath sighed but said nothing. He honestly didn't know how to get out of this mess. Noises outside made his ears prick up. "Spiderstar told me you should go, Sycamorewhisker, Smokewhisker and me will be watching them today." it was Honeyear's voice. Then, there was the padding of three cats leaving and another three getting comfortable.

The camp had finally woken up a little. Spiderstar was outside, he had woken up most cats and called on an assembly."May all cats able to catch their own prey gather beneath this rock!" he yowled. All cats, except for a few selected ones of course, padded to the center of camp in muted groups. "Swallowclan, I am aware that most of you are tired, and still mourning. But we need to continue, our clan cannot stop living if one of us does." he looked around. A few cats had lifted their heads a bit. Spiderstar noted that Fuzzypaw and Ferretpaw were absent. He did not say anything, since he understood. "Mikestep, Barkknot, Fireblaze, Pebblesplash and Barleystorm, I'd like you to go hunting. Moonshadow, Freckleface, Beetlewing, Specklefang, Sandpelt and Brambleburr as well. Rowangaze and Hopstripe, please go patrolling. Fawnthroat and Ashwhisper, please go looking for herbs..." even if no-one talked, all cats knew perfectly well why he had said that. With what was happening, they would always need that. "I will go to the moonpool and request a warrior to help us..." he murmured. Then, all cats split up into their groups and left.

(Leafstrike has been murdered by Honeyear!
Smokebreath and Fogspark are taken responsible for this and are taken prisoner!
Fawnthroat and Ashwhisper looking for herbs
Spiderstar going to the moonpool to request a warrior
Sycamorewhisker, Smokewhisker and Honeyear watching the prisoners
Mikestep, Barkknot, Fireblaze, Pebblesplash and Barleystorm hunting
Moonshadow, Freckleface, Beetlewing, Specklefang, Sandpelt and Brambleburr hunting
Rowangaze and Hopstripe patrol and find a new cat, Mossfur (he is a cat I got from a clan that disbanded a looong time ago))

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 75 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Honeyear | 57 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 78 moons | Female | X
          Ashwhisper | 15 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat apprentice:

Warriors:
          Moonshadow | 57 moons | Female | X
          Smokewhisker | 39 moons | Male | X
          Barkknot | 59 moons | Male | X
          Mikestep | 26 moons | Male | X
          Freckleface | 49 moons | Male | X
          Hopstripe | 26 moons| Female | X
          Barleystorm | 49 moons | Female | X
          Sycamorewhisker | 52 moons | Male | X
          Brambleburr| 52 moons | Female | X
          Beetlewing | 18 moons | Male | X
          Specklefang | 18 moons | Female | X
          Sandpelt | 22 moons | Male | X
          Smokebreath | 41 moons | Male | X
          Fogspark | 41 moons | Female | X
          Pebblesplash | 14 moons | Male | X
          Rowangaze | 28 moons | Male | X
          Fireblaze | 13 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Ferretpaw | 11 moons | Male | X
          Fuzzypaw | 11 moons | Female | X

Queens:
          Wheatfur | 60 moons | Female | X
          Whisperleap | 25 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Lynxkit | 3 moons | Male | X
          Ivykit | 3 moons | Female | X
          Hailkit | 3 moons | Female | X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Boulderclan | shasta blue
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders:
    North: Clan name | Owner
    East: Clan name | Owner
    South: Clan name | Owner
    West: Sorrelclan | Skygold

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x2
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x1
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x1
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x1
    Hawkweed | Like catmint, can be used for greencough| x1
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place. | x1
    Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. | x1
    Dandelion | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads. | x0
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting. | x1
    Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.| x1
    Dock | Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.| x1
    Lungwort | Cures yellowcough. | x1
    Marigold | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints. | x1
    Ivy leaves | Used to carry and store other herbs. | x1
    Water hemlock | Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth. | x0
    Ragwort leaves | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.| x1
    Burnet | Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.| x1
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    (6 servings per post)
    Mice | x4 | 4 servings
    Vole | x3 | 3 servings
    Small fish | x3 | 6 servings
    Big fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Bird | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x3 | 6 servings (used up)
    Total: 13 servings left over/ 2 posts

[b]Mentors:
    Smokewhisker | Fuzzypaw | 4: climbing, fighting, swimming, hunting
    Barleystorm | Ferretpaw | 4: climbing, fighting, swimming, hunting
    Mentor | Apprentice | no. of training sessions: which training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Ravenfeather | 58 moons | Female | Murdered by Hopstripe | X
    Fauna | 177 moons | Female | Eating water hemlock given by Honeyear | X
    Leafstrike | 63 moons | Male | Murdered by Honeyear | X
    Cat Name | Cat age at death | Gender | Cause of Death | [url=link]X[/url]

Mates:
    Barkknot and Wheatfur
    Barleystorm and Sycamorewhisker
    Whisperleap and Mikestep
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Honeyear -> Brambleburr
    Fuzzypaw <-> Fireblaze
    Freckleface <-> Moonshadow
    Hopstripe ->Rowangaze
    Name ->/<-> Name

Families:
    Wheatfur+???= Fireblaze
    Silvershade+Badgerclaw (Both Thicketclan)= Beetlewing, Specklefang
    Ravenfeather+Leafstrike= Ferretpaw, Fuzzypaw
    Fawnthroat+Brackenheart (Waveclan)= Freckleface
    Barleystorm+Sycamorewhisker= Sandpelt
    ???+??? (Ivyclan) = Fogspark, Smokebreath
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 045.

Postby deimido » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:47 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Greenleaf.
Next Replies: October 27th. // Due to IRL issues, replies might come later in the week.

Greenleaf has arrived! With the abundant growing herbs and prey, life in the Clans' is running smoothly during the warm season. However the rain water that came during Newleaf is still affecting the territory, and the scent of twolegs lingers at the edge of the borders.

-[ CAC Fanclub || StreamClan , SolarClan , QuartzClan , SorrelClan , StoneClan , ShadeClan , SilentClan , FallClan , TroutClan , SpringClan , EchoClan , CaveClan , GorseClan , SwallowClan , BlazeClan , SummitClan , ScorchClan , SedgeClan , RainClan , CliffClan , DuskClan , BrightClan ] -

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
BrightClan | aloevera. wrote:BrightClan

[Hollowshade looks for herbs.]
[Nettlestar hunts by the lake.]
[BrightClan consumes 2/3 of a bird]

Hollowshade gathered +1 burdock root and +1 celandine.

Nettlestar caught +1 big fish on her hunting patrol.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
CliffClan | sushinekko wrote:Image

[Tunnelstar and Mossflight are mates.]
[Nettleclaw goes hunting.]
[Tunnelstar and Mossflight go hunting.]
[Gladestep looks for herbs.]
[The clan recieves prey and herbs. (From the hunger games sim)]

Mossflight is expecting kits! Her litter will be due in two moons/posts.

Nettleclaw caught +1 vole on her hunting patrol, while Tunnelstar and Mossflight caught +2 small fish on theirs.

Gladestep gathered +1 goldenrod and +1 daisy leaf.

SolarClan | ayasha;; wrote:『s』『o』『l』『a』『r』『c』『l』『a』『n』

[Leafrush, Clearsight: Herb Hunting | Specklepaw, Falconpaw, Patchpaw, Fennelclaw, Hawkblaze, Ravenfeather: Training Session No. 1/2 | Cloudswift, Moonfall, Viperthorn, Heronswoop, Whispersong: Hunting Patrol | Smudgetail, Aspenstep, Silverpool: Border Patrol|Clan consumes 2x Rabbit, 1x Rat]

Leafrush and Clearsight gathered +1 stinging nettle, +1 elder leaves, and +1 mint.

All three apprentices learned the hunting skill.

Your hunting patrol caught +2 squirrels.

Your border patrol found the scent of a twoleg's dog at the border.

EvergreenClan | The Lion Queen wrote:My clan will be called Evergreenclan. Evergreenrclan lives in a swamp with mostly...well, fir trees. There's also a few more open plain areas, and at the southeastern corner there's a small lake. They mainly eat toads, water voles, fish, various birds, and mice. Despite their dark territory, the cats are mostly active in the day, because their territory tends to get very cold in leafbare and only mildly warm in Greenleaf.

Evergreenclan focus primarily on their stealth and intelligence. They aren't so much great runners as they are agile and sneaky. Apprentices are trained in how to sneak about the fir trees and blend into tall grass, however they can be relatively fast on their feet if they must be. Another aspect they put a lot of emphasis on is intelligence. Cats in the clan are encouraged to think logically, and to take in as much information and facts as they can before making a decision. They believe in being as honest as possible, which results in them refusing to lie, no matter what the cause: in fact, lying about anything of any importance can be grounds for clanmates shunning the liar. However, this also results in the clan being very, very blunt, and not putting their opinions through any filter. They never start alliances with other clans due to their preference for being alone, however they aren't against the idea of alliances.

Evergreenclan will usually only strongly enforce parts of the warrior code that they feel "make logical sense." The part of the code they enforce the strongest, however, is the first one. They believe that cats in their clan can't have any attachments to cats from any other clan beyond "acquaintance," because it encourages disloyalty and not putting Evergreenclan above everything else. This results in forbidden romance and half-clan cats being dealt with pretty harshly. Anyone caught in a forbidden romance is immediately kicked out, including any kit that may result of it.

The northern part of the territory has the most forest, and the northern border is an incredibly dense line of fir trees. The southern border is a river that comes out of the lake in the southeastern corner. The eastern side and western side, however, mostly blend into the overall landscape, so they tend to get more thoroughly checked and scent marks then the other two sides.

The stars have granted EvergreenClan's first leader with nine lives; EvergreenClan is founded!

DuskClan | ❝ aesthetic. wrote:Image

[ jaggedstar requests a deputy ]
[ echofrost and spiderfang hunt ]
[ bramblepool searches for herbs ]

StarClan has heeded Jaggedstar's request; DuskClan is granted a deputy.

Echofrost and Spiderfang caught +1 stoat on their hunting patrol, they also ran into a loner named Mai during their hunt - who expressed interest in joining DuskClan and brought the +1 pika she caught with her as an offering. [perks]

Bramblepool gathered +1 blackberry leaves and +1 oak leaves.

OakTreeClan | OakTreelog wrote:Image

The cats of OakTree are strong and resilient, being reasonable are one of their best qualities though at times they can be rash on their actions. They can be overprotective over things that they treasure and they build a strong connection with the wildlife, including flowers, trees, vines; if any living creature dare destroy any of this as they step into the clan's territory, they would fight as it is considered disrespect towards the Leader.

The cats that made up the clan are sleek and agile, ranging from Siamese to Burmese to Egyptian Maus, this cats waste no time to run through the forest in an incredible speed and possesses the ability to jump from trees to trees quickly. Due to this, they are able to spy on trespassers from above, hiding away out of sight in the canopy of leaves.

As kits age to apprentices, they would be acknowledged by both the parent(s) and the Leader, as apprentices are being promoted to a warrior, they would be required to hunt a rabbit to prove their worth in the clan, they are allowed to bring another cat along in the hunt and if they do not succeed by daybreak, they would stay in their original ranking until 3 moons later.
If a cat disobeys the leader, they would be required to go through punishments including branding, challenging, hunting laboriously or in worst cases, be stripped off their rank to an omega or an elder.
If a trespasser is caught, the clan will choose whether or not to let them go or to pursue them to join their clan. Depending on their intentions.

The stars have granted OakTreeClan's first leader with nine lives; OakTreeClan is founded!

SwallowClan | Arya22 wrote:Image

(Leafstrike has been murdered by Honeyear!
Smokebreath and Fogspark are taken responsible for this and are taken prisoner!
Fawnthroat and Ashwhisper looking for herbs
Spiderstar going to the moonpool to request a warrior
Sycamorewhisker, Smokewhisker and Honeyear watching the prisoners
Mikestep, Barkknot, Fireblaze, Pebblesplash and Barleystorm hunting
Moonshadow, Freckleface, Beetlewing, Specklefang, Sandpelt and Brambleburr hunting
Rowangaze and Hopstripe patrol and find a new cat, Mossfur (he is a cat I got from a clan that disbanded a looong time ago))

Silverpelt has a new star that shines in the night sky; Leafstrike will be well looked after.

Fawnthroat and Ashwhisper gathered +1 goatweed, +1 elder leaves, and +1 oak leaves.

StarClan has heeded Spiderstar's request; SwallowClan is granted a warrior.

Your first hunting patrol caught +1 big fish and +1 bird, while your second caught +2 big fish and +2 voles.

Rowangaze and Hopestripe encountered Mossfur, a DeathClan refugee who is willing to join SwallowClan.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:31 pm

Number of Cats: 0 Molly / 1 Tom

Sighing softly as he padded into a clearing, Adderstar sniffed his surroundings for any signs of danger.
Good, none.
Setting his mind that this was the perfect place for camp, he climbed up a tree and scanned the forest where his vision would allow him, determining the perfect places for borders. And best yet, there seemed to be plenty of prey and there was also a small stream nearby with fishes in them.

Perfect.

[Adderstar goes on a hunt.]
[Adderstar asks for a Deputy.]

Leader:
          Adderstar | 40 mooons | Tom | xXx

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 0 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
nothing 2 see here! finally back after a long long while.

struggling college art student. he/him.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holly10012 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:39 am

silverclan live right next to a beautiful lake thats filled with many fish

the cats of the clan are very slim,adgile cats that are wiling to let any cat pass though the teritory
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted __ people.
I have received __ gifts.
I have nuked __ people.
I have received __ nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

I'll remember Brightheart...When I see a scar on one's face
I'll think of WindClan...Every time I win a race.
I'll remember Heathertail...When someone wants to be 'just friends'
I'll think of StarClan...When I am near the end
I'll remember Leafpool...When I must follow my heart
I'll remember Hollyleaf...If I ever fall apart
I'll remember Brambleclaw...When I must prove myself.
I'll remember Spottedleaf...When I'm suffering from bad health
I'll remember Lionblaze...When I'm feeling strong
I'll remember Tigerstar...If I choose the path that's wrong
I'll remember Dovewing...When I hear something far away
I'll remember Cloudtail...When a kitten catches their first prey
I'll remember Feathertail...Whenever I must be brave
I'll remember The Tribe...When I'm in a cave
I'll remember Ashfur...When somebody breaks my heart
I'll remember Barley...When me and my siblings are far apart
I'll remember Ivypool...When I try to be the best
I'll remember Firestar...When my loyalty's put to the test
I'll remember the many battles...When I see conflict or strife