Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

{ pineclan. } { 45. }

Postby deimido » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:37 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
"From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"
number of cats - 39 | toms - 20 | mollies - 19
next moonpool visit - n/a | next kitting - n/a | next border/hunting patrol - 9:37 AM (mst) | prey consumed - x1 wren, x1 sparrow, x1 mouse.

➵ A suffering too terrible to name.

There was never a feeling so unearthly like the sight of a dead kitten.

Lizardstripe would know, the junkyard he had grown up in was anything but forgiving, especially towards the young. It was more often then not that the stench of death filled the senses near collapsed piles of junk or crudely dug holes, it only took some scavenging to uncover the deceased, and as a scavenger - that was exactly what Lizardstripe had done. It succeeded each and every time to send the tom into a panic, made even worse by his father, who often forced him to continue working without any sign of sympathy for his young son.

He hoped to escape death when he first joined PineClan when he was hardly six moons old, and he almost did, for many peaceful moons he had nearly forgotten the terror of his former life in his personal prison for seasons until the birth of Shadowstar's kits. Lizardstripe just knew something wrong was going to happen then, as he was acquainted with the same agonized wails the first leader had made with nearly all the births in the awful junkyard he spent his kithood in. It wasn't surprising to see that one her of own died two moons after. It hurt him, sure. But he wasn't surprised.

He just hoped that after that he would never had to remember it again, and the moment his mate first told him she was expecting every thought of that day was just prayers to StarClan to keep her and their kits safe. Evidently the stars didn't listen, he didn't know why, he mused that perhaps they didn't pay attention to cats like him. But he immediately understood things were going terribly wrong the moment he heard Rosemask's pained yowls, and his fear increased tenfold just by observing how Shadepaw acted when she frantically came out of the nursery.

Soon after, Lizardstripe became the father of three kits, five had two of them not been born dead. He and Rosemask were beyond devastated, she was almost inconsolable, the cheerful molly he fell in love with replaced by a mourning mother who was shell shocked by what just happened. He managed to bring her out of her frozen state long enough to think of names for their litter and settled on Birchkit and Ashkit for their daughters, and Elmkit for their son.

They weren't sure if it was appropriate for them to give names to their deceased, but Lizardstripe once heard a tale from Skunknose when she was still the medicine cat that if a dead kit was unnamed they would not be able to rest and would sap the strength from the next expecting mother, and he did not another another molly to go through the pain they were experiencing now, so they named the two Firkit and Cedarkit - a molly and a tom. Rosemask gave him a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes, saying that the names they chose fit their kits just perfectly, and drifted off to sleep. Lizardstripe slept by her side shortly after, hardly paying attention to Ratpaw's warrior ceremony taking place outside the nursery.

[ last reply ]
- aspenheart, magpiewhisker, and asphodelface go patrolling.*
(*they find rosefur of tumbleclan?)
- daisystorm, ratnose, minkcloud, cottonbush, blissheart, and shrikeface go hunting.
- mintstar, larkclaw, and comfreyfang go take care of the hawk.*
(*mintstar loses one life)
- all apprentices go training with their mentors.
- x1 feverfew was used for rosemask.

[1] Leader:
    Mintstar | 61 |
    gray-and-white molly with hazel eyes.
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

[1] Deputy:
    Rowanpelt | 44 |
    russet-colored tom with yellow eyes.

[1] Medicine Cat:
    Weaselstorm | 46 |
    brown-and-white tom with ice-blue eyes.

[1] Medicine Cat Apprentice:
    Shadepaw | 16 |
    solid black molly with blue eyes.

[16] Warriors:
    Duckfoot | 62 |
    brown-and-white tabby tom with green eyes.
    Shrikeface | 61 |
    gray-and-white tom with yellow eyes.
    Ramhorn | 45 |
    solid white tom with blue eyes;
    formerly of EchoClan.

Minkcloud | 42 |
    chocolate tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Comfreyfang | 42 |
    gray-and-white tabby molly with blue eyes.
    Asphodelface | 34 |
    lanky seal point tom with blue eyes.
    Lizardstripe | 31 |
    brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Larkclaw | 31 |
    dark brown tabby tom with copper eyes.
    Magpiewhisker | 30 |
    black-and-white tom with green eyes.
    Aspenheart | 30 |
    gray tabby tom with green eyes.
    Fawnfur | 29 |
    fawn-colored molly with green eyes.
    Daisystorm | 26 |
    ginger-and-white tabby molly with blue eyes.
    Cottonbush | 23 |
    solid white tom with yellow eyes;
    formerly of WitherClan.

Laurelcloud | 22 |
    solid white molly with blue eyes.
    Blissheart | 16 |
    cream tabby tom with yellow eyes;
    formerly of WitherClan.

Ratnose | 16 |
    solid black tom with green eyes.

[5] Apprentices:
    Juniperpaw | 11 |
    gray-and-white tom with green eyes.
    Egretpaw | 11 |
    white tom with a gray patch on his head
    and blue eyes.

Orchidpaw | 11 |
    solid gray molly with green eyes.
    Acornpaw | 10 |
    brown-and-white molly with brown eyes.
    Firepaw | 9 |
    ginger-and-white tabby tom.

[3] Queens:
    Skunknose | 59 |
    gray-and-white molly with hazel eyes.
    Wasptail | 49 |
    ginger tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Rosemask | 36 |
    gray-and-white molly with hazel eyes;
    formerly of FlurryClan.

[11] Kits:
    Maplekit | 5 |
    tortoiseshell-and-white molly.
    Marigoldkit | 2 |
    ginger tabby tom.
    Dandelionkit | 2 |
    cream-and-white tabby molly.
    Patchkit | 2 |
    Sheepkit | 2 |
    solid white molly.
    Sorrelkit | 2 |
    Asterkit | 2 |
    solid gray molly.
    Lavenderkit | 2 |
    gray-and-white molly.
    Birchkit | 0 |
    silver tabby molly.
    Ashkit | 0 |
    silver-and-white tabby molly.
    Elmkit | 0 |
    brown-and-white tabby tom.

[0] Elders:
    Name | Age | etc.
    Name | Age | etc.

Borders:
    Northern | BlazeClan (shimmerstream) | allies.
    Western | SilentClan (rainbowcatfish8888) | unaffiliated.
    Southern | TempestClan (I.C.) | allies.
    Eastern | JinxClan (vampiress_fox) | allies.
    Northwestern | open | ----.
    Northeastern | SoulClan (krazykitty00) | unaffiliated.
    Southeastern | open | ----.
    Southwestern | open | ---.

Fresh-kill Pile:
    [Clan can have seven servings of prey at the moment.]
    wrens | 3 servings. [x1]
    thrushes | 3 servings. [x1]
    squirrels | 2 servings. [x3]
    rabbits | 2 servings. [x3]
    mice | 1 serving. [x4]
    voles | 1 serving. [x7]
    sparrows | 3 servings. [x1]

Medicine Store:
    borage leaves | produces more milk, brings down fevers. [x1]
    broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. [x1]
    burdock root | heal & prevent infection of rat bites. [x1]
    catmint | white/green/blackcough. [x1]
    celandine | soothes damaged eyes. [x2]
    chamomile | traveling herb, strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. [x0]
    chervil | infected wounds and bellyache, can also be used during kitting. [x0]
    chickweed | for greencough. [x1]
    cobwebs | bleeding, broken bones. [x5]
    coltsfoot | eases breathing, kitten-cough, also for cracked & sore pads. [x1]
    comfrey root | broken bones, wrenched claws, itching, inflammation. [x1]
    daisy leaves | traveling herb, also for aching joints. [x1]
    deathberries | used to kill other cats. [x1]
    dock | soothes scratches & sore pads. [x2]
    feverfew | for fevers, chills, aches, pain, & especially good for headaches. [x0]
    goatweed | eases anxiety & grief. [x1]
    goldenrod | for healing wounds. [x1]
    honey | soothes infections & sore throats. [x2]
    horsetail | treats infections & stops infections. [x0]
    lavender | fever & chills. [x2]
    marigold | stops infection & bleeding, for inflammation of stiff joints. [x1]
    mouse bile | used to remove ticks. [x1]
    poppy seeds | brings sleep, eases distress & pain. [x2]
    raspberry leaves | painkiller, helps stop bleeding during kitting. [x0]
    snakeroot | thought to heal poison. [x1]
    sorrel | traveling herb, can also build up appetite. [x1]
    sticks | distracts cats from pain. [x1]
    stinging nettle | induces vomiting or brings down swelling. [x1]
    sweet-sedge | eases infection. [x1]
    tansy | cures coughs, as well as wounds and poisons. [x2]
    thyme | calms nervousness, anxiety, & cats who are in shock. [x1]
    watermint | for bellyaches. [x1]
    yarrow | extracts poison from wounds. [x1]

Apprentice Training:
    Magpiewhisker | Juniperpaw | 3 | swimming - battle - hunting - x
    Aspenheart | Egretpaw | 3 | climbing - hunting - swimming - x
    Laurelcloud | Orchidpaw | 3 | climbing - tracking - hunting - x
    Comfreyfang | Acornpaw | 3 | battle - hunting - adv. battle - x
    Duckfoot | Firepaw | 3 | hunting - swimming - climbing - x

Mates + Families:
    Shrikeface and Skunknose
    xxMagpiewhisker, Aspenheart.
    xxxxAsterkit, Lavenderkit.
    Owlfur and Shadowstar
    xxMolekit and Shadepaw.
    Magpiewhisker and Fawnfur
    xxAcornpaw.
    Duckfoot and Mintstar
    Comfreyfang and Minkcloud
    xxMaplekit (adopted).
    Ramhorn and Wasptail
    xxMarigoldkit, Dandelionkit, Patchkit, Sheepkit, Sorrelkit.
    Lizardstripe and Rosemask
    xxBirchkit, Firkit, Cedarkit, Ashkit, Elmkit.
    Daisystorm and Unknown
    xxFirepaw.
    Rowanpelt and Velvetrabbit [JinxClan]
    xxLemonkit, Dirtkit, Hazelkit, Owlkit, Cougarkit.

Deceased Cats:
    Molekit | 2 | weakness | StarClan
    solid black tom with green eyes.
    Owlfur | 67 | fox attack | StarClan
    brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Shadowstar | 80 | poisoned poppy seeds | StarClan
    solid black molly with yellow eyes.
    Firkit | 0 | stillborn | StarClan
    gray tabby molly with green eyes.
    Cedarkit | 0 | stillborn | StarClan
    brown-and-white tabby tom with hazel eyes.
pinetree
Last edited by deimido on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [21]

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Number of Cats: 38(7 Servings)
Toms: 21 Mollies: 17
Next Moonstone Visit: Now
🍁Archive🍁
Incase you missed post 20 because I edit it
────────────────────────────────────────
Lyrasong was finally by herself, Berrypaw and Dipperpaw had been taken out on some training and Sagestorm put Owlpaw to work around the camp. The tom picked up a quail from the freshkill pile and trotted over towards her, his tail high in greeting. "Want to share this with me Lyrasong?" he started but didn't wait for an answer as he laid next to her.

The molly looked up, it was clear she had spaced out before she shook her head and answered "Sure!" with a purr. Sagestorm has been so kind to her for the last few moons and she found herself enjoying the company of the tom when her kits were not around to tell her about their training.

"Berrypaw and Dipperpaw must be out training now?" Sagestorm asked, though he was not at all interested in them. He just wanted her to carry his kits one day and needed to work her up before he asks the question when the time is right. The silver tom found it easy as well because she was so bee-brained.

Lyrasong nodded "Yes! They are really so wonderful, I am so glad we found Briarclan. Otherwise they would be prepping for the fight of their lives soon and no mother would want to see that." she meowed before taking a bite of the quail.

"Of course not." Sagestorm forced out and then changed the subject "Have you seen Fawnwillow's kits?" he asked, still he didn't care about them either but he had to ask.

"Oh yes! They are just the cutest little things! I wish I could have kits again but Dipperpaw and Berrypaw take up a lot of my time still." Lyrasong chuckled "I don't know how Fawnwillow does it. She has Tigerflower and then Owlpaw and Lambpaw; now she has five more kittens!" she purred at the delight.

Sagestorm was quiet for a second and to make sure it was an awkward silence he decided to take a large bit of the quail and chew slowly. Once he swallowed he opened his mouth to speak "I am sure Dipperpaw and Berrypaw would love to have younger siblings and they are nearly warriors too."

Lyrasong nodded "I bet they would. And you are right, but I don't have a mate to have kits with. I havn't even been looking really." she smiled at him.

"Well I could be your mate." Sagestorm blurted before he groaned inside his mind. He could have just blown his chance! He was shocked though when he felt something hard press against his side and a heard a loud purr ringing in his ears.

"Of course!" The long haired calico meowed.

'That was easier than I thought..' Sagestorm though with malice as he pressed himself against her and forced a purr.

───────────────────────
Lichenfern was awake early this morning, he had been watching Oriolefeather sleepy peacefully for the last few hours. She had of course moved her nest right next to him so others did not see him watching her. It has become a daily routine for her to wake up, wake him up, then they eat something and go for a walk and return before patrols are sent out. Today though she had overslept and he did not want to wake her.

"I can feel your eyes on me tom cat." Lichenpelt heard the quiet purr "I think I like the feeling." she hadn't even opened her eyes to look at him when she said that.

The tom looked away, embarrassed that he had been found out "So you are awake then?" he whispered.

"Hard to sleep when cats stare." Oriolefeather chuckled before finally getting up and stretching in her nest. Lichenfern followed her actions and this time he lead the way out of the den.

"Since you over slept lets skip the meal today and just go for a walk? We can be back in time for patrols." The tom suggested.

"Alright, if you want to." The calico followed him out of camp. Lichenfern seemed to have been in some hurry though and Oriolefeather noticed. She stopped in her tracks "Lichenfern... you are going to fast. This is a walk, not a run or a trot." she whined.

"Sorry, I just have something on my mind and I don't know how to bring it up." The grey and white tom didn't look at her when he admitted this.

"Well, I refuse to go another step until you tell me." Oriolefeather sat down for emphasis "Hope this helps you." she whispered.

Lichenfern smiled before her turned around to look at her "You are so stubborn, and loud and you can be a pain in the tail all the time. But I have found that I can not live without that, without you. Oriolefeather, would you be my mate?" he looked her straight in the eyes, pleased to see that for once she didn't have anything to say.

That only lasted for a second though "I was beginning to think you would never ask! Of course I will be your lover!" she tackled him with affection as she purred loudly, he did the same for her.

───────────────────────
Coppereyes laid outside of the nursery as Badgerfall went inside to welcome Fawnwillow's new kits to the clan. He didn't understand why she had to because they wouldn't be able to see or hear her in the first place. It seemed like all the mollies were the first to congratulate the queen and ask about names and all this other stuff he didn't even think about. Coppereyes grumbled to himself as he waited, clearly growing impatient.

"I am guessing Badgerfall is inside?" Bouldershade came up to the copper colored tom. He only nodded at the deputy "Well I will get her for ya, it is almost time for patrols." Bouldershade meowed before dipping into the nursery and coming out with a reluctant Badgerfall. She shot a nervous glance at Coppereyes and the copper colored tom couldn't help but worry what was on his mate's mind. She trotted passed him though without a word, and that just made him worry even more.

"Looks like you are in some trouble there. Seems like kit fever will hit the clan this summer and that means a lot of kits during fall." The crackly meow came from Resinmoon who had made his way over to the nursery to see the new kits himself. "Only seen a few kit-fevers in my life time and I never knew I would see another before I passed on." the old tom chuckled before adding "Good luck Coppereyes."

"W-what? Kits? No. Not Badgerfall. Really? Kit-Fever is not a thing you crazy old tom!" Coppereyes stumbled over his words. When he turned he saw that the elder was no longer near him and he was just talking to himself "He is fast for an elder..." Coppereyes grumbled before trotting after Badgerfall to see for himself if what the elder said was true.

───────────────────────
[Ceremony Ryepaw-Ryestone, Tigerpaw-Tigerflower]
[Apprentice Training Berrypaw, Finchpaw, Owlpaw and Lambpaw train for the battle skill.
Aspenpaw, Dipperpaw and Starlingpaw train for the hunting skill.
Quailpaw and Mutepaw train for the climbing skill.
]
[Border Patrol 1 Foxclaw, Waspfur, Aspenpaw, Dipperpaw, Finchpaw and Starlingpaw patrol in the meadow.
(Can you have something attack em? Maybe even kill one of the apprentices, just not Aspenpaw)
]
[Border Patrol 2 Oriolefeather, Lichenfern, Breezerunner, Patchpelt, Ryestone and Tigerflower patrol near the mountain.]
[Hunting Patrol 1 Dawnflower, Bouldershade, Lizardstream, Berrypaw, Quailpaw and Mutepaw hunt near the lake.]
[Hunting Patrol 2 Sagestorm, Rabbitheart, Lyrasong, Brambletuft, Owlpaw and Lambpaw hunt in the forest.]
[Herb Hunting Archpool looks for herbs near the mountain.]
[Moonstone Cloudstar asks for an elder.]
[Camp Guard Coppereyes, Brambletuft, Willowdust, Russetmist, Mudpuddle and Badgerfall stay behind to watch camp.]
[Becoming Mates Sagestorm and Lyrasong become mates(trying for kits).
Oriolefeather and Lichenfern become mates(trying for kits).
]
[Kits Coppereyes and Badgerfall try for kits.]
[Prey Eaten 2 Ermine(4 servings) 1 Quail (3 servings)

────────────────────────────────────────

THE CLAN
        Leader:
        Cloudstar | 50 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆

Deputy:
        Bouldershade | 49 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
        Archpool | 68 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
        Owlpaw will become the victim after
        she goes through apprentice training.

Warriors:
        Oriolefeather | 57 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Coppereyes | 44 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Lyrasong | 44 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Waspfur | 44 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Dawnflower | 43 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lizardstream | 43 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Sagestorm | 43 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Lichenfern | 41 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Badgerfall | 38 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Breezerunner | 32 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Foxclaw | 31 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Rabbitheart | 30 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Patchpelt | 25 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Brambletuft | 21 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Willowdusk | 21 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Mudpuddle | 20 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Russetmist | 20 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Ryestone | 13 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Tigerflower | 12 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Apprentices:
        Aspenpaw | 13 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Berrypaw | 10 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Dipperpaw | 10 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Finchpaw | 10 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Quailpaw | 10 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Starlingpaw | 10 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Mutepaw | 8 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Lambpaw | 7 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Owlpaw | 7 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Queens:
        Fawnwillow | 37 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:
        Rockkit | 0 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Sunnykit | 0 Moons | Molly | 🍁
        Blazekit | 0 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Sandkit | 0 Moons | Tom | 🍁
        Mottlekit | 0 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Elders:
        Resinmoon | 104 Moons | Tom | 🍁

FRESH-KILL PILE
        Mice | x2 | 1 servings
        Water Vole | x2 | 1 servings
        Rabbit | x5 | 2 servings
        Quail | x4 | 3 servings
        Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
        Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings
        Total | 14 | 28 servings

DECEASED

Blizzardsong | Exiled and killed
        Owldust | Complications after kitting
        Whitekit | Stillborn
        Quailkit | Weak after birth

MATES
        Bouldershade and Fawnwillow
        ↪Tigerflower, Rockkit, Sandkit, Mottlekit,
        Sunnykit, Blazekit

Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
        ↪Ryestone, Aspenpaw, Whitekit, Quailkit
        Owldust and Tux(Jinxclan)
        ↪Owlpaw, Lambpaw, Dust of the Briar(Hyenaclan),
        Spiderkit(Jinxclan), Whitekit(Jinxclan)

Waspfur and Lizardstream
        Squirrelpaw(Hopeclan), Russetpaw(Deathclan),
        Sorrelpaw(Gorseclan), Darkpaw(Verglasclan)

Coppereyes and Badgerfall
        ↪Trying
        Lyrasong and Sagestorm
        ↪Trying
        Oriolefeather and Lichenfern
        ↪Trying
    Ally Clans:
    Hickoryclan | sstormling

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
    North | Hickoryclan | sstormling
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Sageclan | kaden.
    West | Gorseclan | Emberwisp

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
    0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
    1|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
    0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
    0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    1|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
    0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
    0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
    1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    1|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    1|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
    0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
    1|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
    1|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    1|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
    1|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
    0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
    0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
    0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
    0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
    2|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
    0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
    0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
    1|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    1|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
    1|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

1|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
    0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
    0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
    0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
    0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
    0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
    0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
    2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    2|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    1|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
    1|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
    0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
    0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
    0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
    1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    0|Tyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
    0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
    0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
    0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
    0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
    0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
    1|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
    Foxclaw | Aspenpaw | 4 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
    Dawnflower | Berrypaw | 4 |
    Waspfur | Dipperpaw | 4 |
    Coppereyes | Finchpaw | 4 |
    Bouldershade | Quailpaw | 4 |
    Badgerfall | Starlingpaw | 4 |
    Lizardstream | Mutepaw | 2 |
    Sagestorm | Owlpaw | 1 |
    Rabbitheart | Lambpaw | 1 |
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby NightWolf950 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:55 am

Number of Cats: Toms; 2 Female; 2
Next Moonpool Visit: July 27th
Number of Servings needed: 2

GaleClan consumes one rabbit. (2 servings)
Morningflower is due in one more post.

══════════════════════════════════════

As the rain begins to let up a small blur appears in the distance. Owlstar squints a bit, trying to make out the blur. The tom quickly leaps to his paws, realizing it's another cat. With out a word the tom cat races out to aid the cat. Upon reaching the cat's side, Owlstar quickly takes notice of the cat being pregnant.

"Thank you." the she-cat meows, shivering a bit. "I have been wondering around for shelter for some time now." The pair enter the camp, Owlstar guiding the she-cat to the nursery. Once inside Owlstar helped the queen to get comfortable before asking for her name. "May I ask your name?"

The queen lies down, settling in quickly to the nest. She looks up and smiles at Owlstar. "I am Flower." Nodding his head a bit Owlstar cleared his throat. "Well Flower, I am Owlstar. Leader of GaleClan. We are new and looking for new cats, as a queen you would make a wonderful addition to my clan. However I will leave the decision to you."

Flower looked at Owlstar, not fully aware of what a clan was. However the tom did help her, possibly even saved her unborn kits lives. "I'll join. You have helped me and saved the lives of my unborn kits."

Owlstar smiled, jumping to his paws. "Well flower, from this moment on you shall be known as Morningflower. I'll shall send our medicine cat Stormcloud over to make sure everything is alright. Myself, and Feathermist will go hunting. We need food to stay strong." with that the tom disappeared out of the nursery.

A large gray tom entered the nursery, dipping his head to the queen. "I am Stromcloud. Owlstar sent me to make sure you and your kits are all doing alright." Morningflower nodded, allowing the tom to do his job.

Owlstar and Feathermist left camp to go hunting, being cautious on where they hunted. They didn't want to risk slipping to much in the mud.

{Owlstarand Feathermist go hunting.
Stormcloud stays behind with Morningflower.}

══════════════════════════════════════

Leader:
          Owlstar | 44 moons | Male | x

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Stormcloud | 41 moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          Feathermist | 32 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Mornignflower | 39 moons | Female | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    All birds | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:49 pm

SnowClan

Number of Cats: 15/Serving size 4
Next moonpool visit:N/A
Next Kitting: In 2 moons

Deerstar smiled at the new queen. "Thanks for joining Pikeriver," she meowed. "Didn't expect the patrol to find a kit while they were out," she commented."Get him to Blizzardspirt," she told the patrol. Softheart nodded and ran to the medicine cat den.

"Blizzardspirt?" she called, the former queen's eyes and voice where worried for the small kit. "I'm here!" the tom called, running out. "A kit?" he asked, sniffing it to check it over, while Softheart explained what happened. "I'll get some Lavender," Blizzardspirt meowed, going into the herb stocks and collecting the last bit of lavender. "Always low," he muttered, giving Jaykit the herb. "He can tell us what happened to his clan later," the tom meowed, showing Softheart out.

"Once Jaykit is better Pikeriver, mine watching him until he's old enough to be an apprentice?" Deerstar asked. "Of course Deerstar," Pikeriver meowed softly."He'll be part of the small family," she chuckled.

Hunting Patrol: Shadedfrost,Ramclaw,Frostedleaf
Healing Jaykit: Blizzardspirit (using Lavender)
Herb Hunting: Hailwish
Training:
Sedgepaw trains with Ocrafur
Marigoldpaw trains with Foxstrike
Beepaw trains with Powderbreeze

The Clan ate a Hare and Deku using 4 servings

Leader:
          Deerstar| 42| She-cat| X

Deputy:
          Powderbreeze| 40| She-cat| X

Medicine Cat:
          Hailwish| 44| Tom| X

Medicine Cat Aprentice:
          Blizzardspirt|17 moons|Tom X

Warriors:
          Ocrafur| 40| Tom| X
          Shadefrost| 41| She-cat| X
          Frostedleaf|36|She-cat|X
          Ramclaw|34|Tom|x(Brown tabby one)
          Softheart| 32| She-Cat| X(Orange Tabby)
          Foxstrike|22 moons|Tom| X

Apprentices:
          Sedgepaw|10| She-cat | X
          Marigoldpaw| 7 | She-cat | X
          Beepaw| 7| Tom| X

Queens:
          Pikeriver| 25| She-cat| X

Kits:
          Jaykit| 3| Tom| X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    SwiftClan | Phina Wolf
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South: Open
    Southeast-Open
    Southwest-Open
    North-Open
    Northeast-Open
    Northwest-Open
    West-SageClan|kaden
    East-Oceanclan|hiraeth.

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store

Tormentil(x0)| Chewed and put on the wound.| Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison

Cobwebs(x1)| Press over wound|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Rush(x1)| Used to bind broken bone|Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs

Sweet-Sedge(x1)| One must swallow the sap.| Eases infection

Ragweed(x1)| Thought to give cats extra strength.| Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.

Honey(x1)|Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it.| Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.

Wintergreen(x1)|Unknown|Treats wounds and some poisons

Thyme(x1) |Leaves can be chewed on | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock

Goldenrod(x1)|Chewed into a poultice|Good for healing wounds

Borage Leaves(x1)|it is chewed and eaten by nursing queens|It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers

Lamb's Ear(x1)| Unkown|Gives a cat strength

Ragwort Leaves(x1)|Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.

Raspberry Leaves(x1)|It could be a painkiller or help stop bleeding during kitting|Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding

Lungwort(x1)|Eaten|Cures YellowCough

Parsley(x2)|Eaten|Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache

Coltsfoot(x0)|(Leaves chewed into a pulp| Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.

Comfrey Root(x1)|Roots are chewed into a poultice. Can also be lined in one's nest.| Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Catmint(x1)||

Lavender(x0)|Place under cats nose or rubbed on body|cures fever and chills, hides death scent.

Celandine(x0)|The juice is trickled into the eye|soothes damaged eyes

Dandelion(x0)|Leaves can be chew, white liquid to be apply to bee stings|leaves are to be chewed and used as painkiller

Yarrow(x1)|Made into poluticle to give to cat or rubbed onto paws|Helps extract posion from the body/ointment will help sooth cracked pads.

Poppy seeds|(x1)|Chewed on|helps a cat sleep, soothes pain, shock or distress.

Rosemary|(x1)|put on pelt of dead cat|hides scent of death

Feverfew|(x1)|eaten|heals aches and pains, good for headaches. Reduces body temputure when cat is fevered or has the chills.

Herb(xhow much) | Usage|Effect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds| x0| 3 servings
    Hares| x3 | 3 servings
    Degu/Deku| x1| 1 serving
    Pika| x2 | 1 serving
    Ermine/Stoat| x4| 2 servings
    Collared Lemming| x3 |1 servings

Mentors:
    Ocrafur| Sedgepaw| 3
    Skills learned: Battle,Climbing, Hunting
    Foxstrike | Marigoldpaw | 1
    Skills learned: Hunting
    Powderbreeze | Beepaw | 1
    Skills learned: Climbing
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Softheart and Ramclaw
    Kits: Marigoldpaw and Beepaw
    Name and Name
Last edited by DaisieGames on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyGold » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:59 pm

Sorrelclan
Number of Cats: 11
Number of Servings: 3
Days until next moon pool visit: now

(haven't posted in months but here I am again)(I don't remember much about ages and food from before so I'll feed them and age them in my next post)

Lillypaw stared through the thick stems of grass that lay ahead her gaze. She could feel Kestreltalon's eyes boring into her back as her tail twitched nervously. The stone he had set out for her to practice on was silently taughting her from its unmoving position. Her hind legs bunched as she prepared to pounce. Her mentor watched on, she could almost feel the disappointment flowing off him. I can do this. she silently encouraged herself and she sprang froward, paws floundering as she tried to keep her balance. The stumble as she landed on the rock caused her pelt to heat up and her head to lower in shame as Kestreltalon stepped forward into the clearing. She braced herself for his next comment.
"You did well for a beginner although there are many important details you forgot." She didn't raise her head. "Remember to keep yourself down wind so that your prey can't smell you coming. They rock or course couldn't, but a mouse certainly would. The next lesson is to keep yourself entirely still, movement from your tail can move the grass around you and any shuffling of your paws can alert your prey." His tail tapped her shoulder. "Let's try that again.

Heronstream sat at the entrance of the nursery, sunlight bathing the ground around him. He smiled as he heard the chatter of the kits inside. His new apprentice, Rainpaw, played with the small balls of fur, allowing Honeycreek to have some peace as she hunted for the first time after having kits.

[Honeycreek and Russetstar go hunting
Russetstar requests a warrior at the moonpool
Willowflight goes on a border patrol
Heronstream trains with Rainpaw
Kestraltalon trains with Lillypaw]

Leader:
          Russetstar
          | 38 moons | Male |
          art: XXX

Deputy:
          Honeycreek
          | 32 | female |
          art: X

Medicine Cat:
          Heronstream | 27 moons | male |

Medicine Cat Appentice:
          Rainpaw |7 moons | female |

Warriors:
          Willowflight | 26 moons | female |
          Kesteltalon | 37 moons | male |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Apprentices:
          Lillypaw | 8 moons | female |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Kits:

Lionkit |3 moons | male |

Squirrelkit| 3 moons | female|

Laurelkit | 3 moons | female |

Owlkit | 3 moons | male |

Name | Age | Gender |

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Ally Clans:
    Quartzcan | Sunnymcsun
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

North | a stream in a field |Quartzclan | Sunnymcsun
    East | a river | Swallowclan | Arya22
    South | an abandoned twoleg trail | Flowerclan | Peachycupcake525
    West | a tall ridge that lines a pine forest | Echoclan | Katrione
    Northeast | tbd | Thicketclan | Emberwisp

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers | 1
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting. | 1
    Cobweb | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones. | 1
    Horsetail | Treats infections and stops bleeding. | 1
    Watermint | Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache. | 1
    goldenrod | soon | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Doves | x0 |3 servings
    Voles | x0 | 1 servings
    Robins| x1 | 3 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Kestreltalon | Lillypaw | 1 | Hunting
    Heronstream | Rainpaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Russetstar and Honeycreek | Lionkit, Squirrelkit, Laurelkit and Owlkit
    Name and Name | Kits
ImageImageImageImage

Flitz | Kalons | To-do | n/a
| click the chickens for their respective links |

leaving, had a fun 6 years! :)
SkyGold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:37 am

Weather:
It's finally Greenleaf! The air has started to heat up and the flood waters had receded back to a level safe for young cats to go near again. Kittings are still easier than they would be during leaf-fall and leafbare but they won't be as easy as they were during newleaf.
Now that the storms of newleaf are over, there are new problems for the Clan cats to face this season. You are now more likely to run into twolegs and dogs while on your patrols, and rogues have been scented in areas surrounding the Clans. They've tried to settle in the Clan territories before and they might again, so keep an eye out for them.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

roses - ! wrote:
Murdoch was feeling a little tipsy right now, her legs still shook under her own weight slightly. However, she had a feeling she could grow out of it, her mother and father were so strong after all! Taking a small trot around the camp, she could over hear Arrow and her mate, Bone, speaking with each other through the lichen covering in the leader's den. Well, it was more of arguing.
"Arrow, you could learn to love him, I don't know what the problem is!" Bone hissed.
"The issue is, dear, that he's soft! He's going to grow up soft and it's going to drag down my kits, our kits! You understand?" She hissed right back, but just hearing the tone of her voice seemed to send chills right down to the bone in Murdoch.
"How do you know that will happen? He's a good kit! He keeps all six of them in order and even is protecting Magick's kits."
Bone argued.
"Exactly! He's scared out of his wits the second a warrior walks by and is too scared to even get in trouble, we need cats here who are willing to get their claws bloody, not ones who shadow the weak minded from it!" She exclaimed, growling at the tom.
"Whatever. I know this is all because he's not your's, but I don't care! He's my son now, I don't need you to love him because I love him for the both of us!" Bone growled back, leaving the den.
When the tom looked down to see Murdoch he seemed to be at a quite disappointed surprise. "Hey, little kit, why don't you go back with all the kits and have a nice big game of mossball." Bone offered.
"Okay!" Murdoch answered, running off to make teams of for each game. 'I wonder who Arrow and Bone were talking about... Not all of their kits look like them, it being such a big litter.'
[/list]
[center][ Light, Treasure, Ivy, Blue, Oat, and Bone go training: Climbing ]
[ Bone, Goose, Light, Blue, Treasure, and Sparrow go on a border patrol]
[ Arrow, Ivy, Smoke, Scales, Ash, and Crow go hunting ]
[ Milk goes herb-hunting ]
[ Scales and Oat become mates ]
[ Hyenaclan ate five servings of frogs ]

[ Ivy, Treasure and Light already knew the Climbing skill so they were taught Hunting skill instead ]
[ Sparrow learned the Advanced Climbing skill ]
[ Bone, Goose, Light, Blue, Treasure and Sparrow found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Arrow, Ivy, Smoke, Scales, Ash and Crow caught two frogs and a squirrel ]
[ Milk found burnet and lavender while herb hunting ]
[ Scales is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

skywalker, wrote:
( Mapleflower and Gullrunner went hunting )
( Bearstar went to the Ancient Appletree to ask for a medicine cat )

{ This is the last day/post my clan can gather food without having to eat a serving }

[ Mapleflower and Gullrunner caught two squirrels and a shrew while hunting ]
[ Starclan has sent you a medicine cat ]

miss universe wrote:
loststar became aware of where he was in tiny steps. first the fresh scent of herbs filled his nose, then the mutterings of wolfstrike were soon to follow. loststar groaned slowly as he stood, attracting wolfstrikes attention.
"mousebrained fool of a leader! you attacked a barn full of rats, then managed to go to a gathering! of all the idiotic things." the tom snarled, his tail waving. "you've been practically delirious. do you remember anything within the past moon?"
loststar slowly shook his head, then croaked, "the only thing i remember is saving the kit." wolfstrike snorted, shaking his head. "shes an apprentice. thistlepaw, or thornpaw or something like that. i didn't pay attention." loststar chuckled lowly at the grumpy tom and looked out the entrance of his den. "who is that?" he asked shortly, his fur bristled as he saw an unknown tom in his camp, and wolfstrike eyed the orange tabby. "he came a half-moon ago. you named him firestripe. he's young and wet around the ears, but is no threat. i'm more concerned about you remembering nothing. nothing is wrong with you, it must be the Dark Forest's intervention." wolfstrike said breezily, turning to his herbs. "ah..." loststar said awkwardly, his mind racing. why would the Dark Forest want to hide things from him? was he untrustworthy? "i need to ask for another warrior anyhow." loststar said, and wolfstrike side-eyed him. "i care why?" he snapped, and loststar growled. "am i free to go?" wolfstrike nodded, and loststar brushed past him.
"hey loststar!" silvermask's voice came through the clearing, and he paused before walking towards her.
"silvermask, hello there." he said, his voice coming out as somewhat stiff. silvermask looked him over before giving him a sweet smile. "you look a lot better. i'm happy you're recovering." she purred, and he nodded tensely. "tell me about firestripe. do you know anything about this tom?" he asked, and watched in befuddlement as she huffed angrily. "nothing really. he's a mouse-brain though. much like another tom i know!" after snapping at him, she called firestripe, and the two warriors left camp. "what did i do?" loststar asked himself, and emberheart laughed from the rock she was sunning herself on. "come here." she called, and he walked to her, still confused. "loststar, have you ever had a mate?" she asked him, and he shook his head. "my whole life, i have been committed to building lostclan. i had no time for a mate." emberheart tutted softly, her amber eyes watching him closely. "and now?" she asked, and he paused. "well, there's no need for kits right now, burningclaw and smokestep have mated." emberheart shook her head with a sigh. "loststar, being mates is not all about kittens. it's about sharing the good times and the bad, it's about not going through life alone."
loststar tilted his head with a frown. "i have the clan for that." emberheart nodded. "yes, but a mate will share your den with you on cold, leaf-bare nights. they will be devoted to you, not your position. just think about that." she flicked her tail and closed her eyes, apparently dismissing the conversation. loststar sighed, and resolved to think about it while going to speak with the Dark Forest.

loststar requests a warrior from the Dark Forest.
silvermask and firestripe are hunting.
wolfstrike is looking for herbs.
burningclaw and thistlepaw are training.
burningclaw and smokestep from dawnclan are mates!

[ The Dark Forest has sent you a warrior ]
[ Silvermask and Firestripe caught two sparrows and a mouse while hunting ]
[ Wolfstrike found dock and lungwort while herb hunting ]
[ Thistlepaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Burningclaw is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

solyn wrote:
𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪,
"Looks like there was a significant amount of matchmaking done today," Ashenstrike said, sidling up alongside Lionheart as they basked in the afternoon sun, back at camp. Hawkthorn and Acornstream sat out in the open, curled closely together, sharing tongues. "It's about time too," he added, "we were wondering when it would happen."
"I didn't see it coming," Lionheart replied, giving Ashenstrike a puzzled glance. She and the grey tom were still strangers to one another, although she had caught him staring at her a few times. She assumed that it was because Badgerstar had been raving about her (again) and he wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Even still, she had to admit the striking green eyes that everyone else was raving about? Absolutely true of him.
"Well then," he said with a playful laugh, "you're not the all-observant one we thought you were." Lionheart snorted, and rolled her eyes at him.
"Crushes and mates and kits aren't really my business," she replied, "I've been there once, and it wasn't the life for me. Now my purpose is to be dedicated to this clan. I got a second chance, just as everyone else here did, and I intend to use it to be the best warrior that Groveclan has ever seen." Ashenstrike did a double-take at her, blinking in bewilderment.
"You have kits?" He asked, almost incredulously. "Not that you don't seem like the mothering type! It's just... I've never seen any kits around that look like they could be yours. For a while, I thought maybe Flowerpaw, but she looks more like Goldleaf's, doesn't she?"
"I had kits," Lionheart replied with a nod, "before I came here. None of them made it past their first moon."
"Oh," Ashenstrike said, "I'm sorry, I didn't-"
"Know? No one here does. No one here has asked. Speaking of which, you seem oddly concerned about kits in this clan." Ashenstrike ducked his head with an embarrassed chuckle, looking away from her. He was quiet for a second, before he turned to her with a small, wry smile.
"This clan is big on second chances, huh?"
"We are indeed," she nodded, "for a lot of us, when we lose our clan, we feel like it's the end. Groveclan proves there's a second chance at living. Whatever happened to me in Moorclan is not who I am anymore. I'm Lionheart of Groveclan now, and she is different to the cat that lived back then. Just like Ashenstrike of Petalclan is no more."
"That he isn't," Ashenstrike replied, with a soft nod, and a laugh, "so how about giving Ashenstrike of Groveclan a second chance? He promises no more weird personal questions about kits." Lionheart pretended to think about this for a bit, before she simply shrugged, and gave him a slight smile.
"I suppose that can be arranged. Although, I get the feeling that matchmaking isn't quite over yet. We still have one project to complete," her gaze turned to Maplefall, where she was sitting with Flintburr. Their conversation carried on the wind: Maplefall was asking him about his kits, and if he planned to go visit Tempestclan soon, to see if they could broker an alliance so that it would be easier for him to visit his son.
"Maplefall?" Ashenstrike asked, sounding puzzled. "With who?" Now it was Lionheart's turn to do a double take.
"With Badgerstar!" She replied, watching Ashenstrike's confusion grow. She stood, with a sigh, and Ashenstrike started as she swatted his nose with her tail, casting a sly glance over her shoulder at him. "Now who's the all-observant one, hm?" She asked, and Ashenstrike laughed as she padded away to sit with the other two warriors who'd been with Groveclan from the beginning.

[ badgerstar visits the moonpool & asks for a warrior
acornstream, shadowtail, lionheart and flowerpaw hunt near the lake
dustfang, hawkthorn and ashenstrike patrol the borders
flintburr and maplefall train their apprentices in hunting
acornstream and hawkthorn become mates!
goldleaf gathers herbs [kitting herb priorities]
the clan consumes three voles ]

[ Acornstream, Shadowtail, Lionheart and Flowerpaw caught two fish and a vole while hunting ]
[ Dustfang, Hawkthorn and Ashenstrike found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Boulderpaw and Burrpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Acornstream is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Goldleaf found fennel and raspberry leaves while herb hunting ]

Chamrosh wrote:
Heronstar had taken a long while working out how she was going to apprentice her own blind kit, and she felt like she had a reasonable solution now. It was probably best to start with something that she was sure the method she had devised could indeed work for. Ploverpaw and Cicelypaw had started together, for a brief introduction of how important paying attention during training was, before they separated for the actual learning.
Heronstar lead the way, keeping herself close to Cicelypaw, so the blind apprentice could follow easily by the feeling of her fur. Heronstar was acutely aware of each time Cicelypaw entirely stopped, to investigate anything in front of her, just to be sure it wouldn't hurt her. Heronstar would stop too, humouring her daughter (knowing the behaviour would probably end sooner if Cicelypaw knew what was around her, and knew it was fine), and explain what everything was. "That's some sedge. It's green with dangling grey bits." or "That's an aqualegia or columbine flower. That one's purple, but some are blue, pink or white." or "That's a dandelion. The flower's yellow, but it will turn grey and the leaves are green." became very typical statements during their walk. Heronstar decided to add the information on colours so Cicelypaw would have some idea about the appearance of various cats she might meet as a warrior, and not be so lost in duties when she was older. If- and therefore when- Cicelypaw had kits of her own, she would need to know all these colours so that she could actually participate in naming them.
Heronstar lead them to a spot with quite a lot of cover. "This area has a lot of vegetation in it. It's good to have a lot of cover available when stalking, to help hide you well. It's also good to be acquainted with various plants so you know the best cover for you."
Cicelypaw had already started investigating another plant, and she quite proudly announced that it was a hop plant immediately after Heronstar had stopped speaking. "Yes. If you're going to insist on investigating everything that thoroughly,
I suggest getting that done."
Heronstar settled on a patch of grass as Cicelypaw investigated all around them. Her excitement and nervousness were clearly around equal. Cicelypaw loved actually being able to get out of the nursery, to be beginning her warrior training, and everything else, but she was blind, and aware of how dangerous the outside world could be to a young cat.
Having waited patiently for Cicelypaw to return to focus, and hoping that that wouldn't be needing repeats, Heronstar moved on to teaching. A visual demonstration would never work, so Heronstar explained while gently using a paw to tap Cicelypaw into the right position for stalking. A little while later, when Heronstar was satisfied that Cicelypaw had the basics down, and was actually doing pretty well at the skill, even without her blindness as almost compensation, Heronstar rested down on a patch of ground in the center of the area again. "You seem to be doing pretty well, so I'm going to test you on this now. I want you to see if you can ambush me."
"So I've got to try to surprise you even though I can't see where you're looking?" Cicelypaw asked, a little sceptical.
"If you head from the wrong way, I can still see how well you're doing. You can get as many points for effort as success."
"...Alright." The scepticism hadn't left the apprentice's voice.
Cicelypaw bolted for cover, and found a spot in a large, dense bush. There was a strange smell in the air, very faintly, though, not knowing every plant in the area, Cicelypaw couldn't say for certain whether it would be just a plant, or something else. With slow, gentle footsteps, Cicelypaw started working her way through the vegetation around Heronstar, searching for another good spot. The smell was intensifying, but it was still pretty weak.
Cicelypaw stopped under a ferny plant, whose fronds came down and tickled her nose (making the spot a very poor choice for more than a few seconds), before starting out, stomach flat to the ground, with carefully placed paws.
It came as an enormous shock when she heard movement- two sets of movement- and then "Cicelypaw, run here!" from Heronstar. In shock, Cicelypaw froze, unable to move, though completely exposed on the grass with her fur she was told was white, whatever that meant, and standing out like... well, something that stood out a lot. She really had no idea how to describe anything that stood out a lot.
Suddenly, Cicelypaw felt jaws close around her neck, and pick her up. She would have panicked, slicing claws wildly through the air, but she caught the strong scent of her mother before that- and anyway, she was still frozen in fear. Heronstar was running, bobbing Cicelypaw painfully up and down by her neck skin, and suddenly stopped. Cicelypaw felt herself swinging outwards as Heronstar turned her head backwards to look at whatever it was behind them.
Heronstar made a noise that would have been a shriek if it weren't muffled by Cicelypaw's fur, and a deafening "Ouff!" came from behind them. Cicelypaw was sure she was soaring through air- screaming herself- and then there was scrabbling and scratching underneath her. Only a moment later, Cicelypaw was placed on a thin platform and Heronstar hissed, "Don't move." It was easy to see why not to move, the platform barely large enough for her even laying flat on her belly with her tail hanging below her. Heronstar was left hanging onto bark with her claws, unmoving. Cicelypaw couldn't think why Heronstar wouldn't move; Heronstar was clearly good at climbing and could obviously get higher if she wanted but... didn't trees get narrower higher up? And they, Cicelypaw was sure, hadn't climbed up very high... and yet Cicelypaw was on a narrow branch. Ah. There were no wider branches. There must have not been many options for trees.
There was a frantic scrabbling below, furious and deadly. Cicelypaw quivered on her branch, her tail twitch-
"Aaah!" Cicelypaw yelled as the monster grabbed her tail between its teeth and pulled. Her claws found soft bark, and dug in as hard as they could, but with not nearly enough force.
Heronstar scratched the tree once, and leaped down at the monster. The leader was normally highly reserved, and very cautious, never taking on an opponent if she could resolve a situation peacefully, but clearly her daughter being the one being threatened snapped that within her. She didn't bother yelling, and a loud yelp and a sudden release of Cicelypaw's tail (allowing Cicelypaw to get more squarely back on the branch after how the force had been pulling her down) supplied that Heronstar had attacked. There were furious yells and howls and screeches- from both sides. Cicelypaw whimpered, but knew for her safety to try to avoid getting bitten again. Her tail was in excruciating agony, and she could feel something warm and wet pouring over her tail's fur; up to a point. She couldn't feel the tip at all. She could feel a dead weight where the end of her tail was meant to be, though. Cicelypaw did her best to shuffle backwards along the branch, trying to get higher, and wincing at the noises that seemed to indicate her mother being hurt, along with the pain in her tail.
After a while that felt like a moon, filled with enough noises of pain to match that perception, Cicelypaw could hear something moving in the undergrowth. Something tall and ungainly with a scratchy noise over the top. "Betty! Come here, Betty!" It called, though Cicelypaw couldn't understand it.
Suddenly the sounds of battle ended, and Cicelypaw could hear the monster bounding off into the undergrowth.
Cicelypaw waited only a second before starting to shuffle forward along the branch, moving to the tree trunk. She'd not been taught how to climb yet, but she was sure she could at least try. Points for effort, or something. Something that seemed very insignificant now.
Cicelypaw put her weight onto her claws against the bark very gingerly, and tentatively added another paw and another and another. She moved slowly, as if she was stalking down the tree, doing her best to not fall, or crash into a branch or anything like that. Each paw move took too long, and after an eternity, Cicelypaw returned to the ground. Her head whipped around, locating the noise of heavy breathing and the smell of blood, and moving forwards. There was blood in the grass, its pungent aroma almost like a wall around Heronstar. Still Cicelypaw continued. "Make sure I get to Harrierpelt, Cicelypaw." Heronstar choked out, as her head collapsed against the ground.
But Cicelypaw couldn't.
She couldn't do anything. Not just because of emotion, although that was a factor. But she had no idea how to get back to camp on her own without Heronstar. She'd just have to wait there until her mother roused. Luckily the monster's smell was faint again. Cicelypaw found a sheltered spot in the densely packed bush and waited impatiently for her mother to wake again while doing her best to care for her aching tail.

[center][Nettlepaw has grown into a gentle and motherly warrior; Nettleflower]
[Cicelypaw is injured by a dog, and Heronstar loses a life (or two) due to shock]
[Argusheart has been gestating for 2 moons]
[Harrierpelt stays in camp in case of kitting]
[Osierfang and Merlinpaw, Chubtail and Firepaw, Shellcloud and Langoustinepaw, Droseratail and Vendacepaw, Myrtleclaw and Ploverpaw and Heronstar and Cicelypaw go training]
(…You may need some of them to train different things to others of them. This is fine).
[Pearstone, Moraine, Lobeliafur, Martinwhisker, Sparrowfoot and Nettleflower go hunting]
[Argusheart, Bugleclaw, and Barnfish stay in camp]

[Gustclan consumes 1 hare and 2 mice – 5 servings]

[ Nettlepaw is now a warrior: Nettleflower! ]
[ Cicelypaw will need x1 horsetail for her bleeding and to stop infection ]
[ Heronstar lost two lives from the dog attack ]
[ Heronstar will need x1 cobweb for her bleeding and x1 thyme to soothe her shock ]
[ Argusheart went into labor early. She gave birth to four kits ]
[ Merlinpaw, Langoustinepaw, Vendacepaw, Cicelypaw and Ploverpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Firepaw learned the Agility skill while training ]
[ Pearstone, Moraine, Lobeliafur, Martinwhisker, Sparrowfoot and Nettleflower caught three frogs while hunting ]

lost thoughts wrote:
foxstar jumped onto the blazing maple's lowest branch and called for his clan-mates. "may all cats gather under the blazing maple for a clan meeting." soon everyone, even the clan's kits, were quietly seated before him. "may all cats given a second chance step forward." magpiepaw helped brightwhisker to stand, mothflower gently pushed heatherkit to her feet and whitesong ushered hawkkit forwards. "as you all know, these cats' clans have been destroyed and have come to us for a new place to stay. they will be of course welcomed to join mapleclan, and i wish for you all to treat them with respect." a few welcoming mews were heard from the crowd of cats before foxstar once again asked for silence. "mothflower requested a new warrior name, as her current one brings bad memories, so she will now go by vixenbelly. also, magpiepaw will be mentored by doveflight. meeting dismissed."

brightwhisker and magpiepaw from tumbleclan joined mapleclan!
vixenbelly and her kits from thicketclan joined mapleclan!
whitesong from lunarclan joined mapleclan!

foxstar climbed down the blazing maple to go see his mate. he was happy to have new clan-mates, but briarleap smile was sad. "what is it? are you sick, do you need to see smokeleaf?" the ginger tom nuzzled the molly, hoping to cheer her up. "it's nothing, but...do you think i'm a bad mother?" foxstar was surprised at his mate's question, as well as the worry in her eyes. "of course not! you take care of the kits wonderfully, what made you think that?" briarleap took a brief look around to be sure no one was listening to them and meowed, "the kits seem to enjoy littlestep's company better than mine, especially acornkit. it worries me a bit, what if they start considering her as their mother?" foxstar shook his head and spotted the molly in question entering the nursery. "well maybe you should try to spend more time with them. i don't know why littlestep is so interested in our kits, but don't be afraid to tell her to leave them alone." briarleap nodded and gave the ginger tom a quick nuzzle before entering the nursery. littlestep was talking to her kits, and they had expressions of awe on their faces. "littlestep, can you please leave? the kits are tired." briarleap meowed, quieting acornkit's complaints. the warrior froze for a second or two before nodding and leaving, annoyance in her eyes. "why did you make littlestep leave, mama? she's great!" cloverkit squeaked. "she had some warrior duties to finish..now who would like to hear a story about stonestar the wise?"

smokeleaf goes herb hunting!
magpiepaw and tigerpaw go training!
foxstar, whitesong and heronswoop go hunting!

smokeleaf was sorting his herbs when a familiar face shyly peeked through the entrance of his den. "hello doveflight, the tom purred, what can i do for you?" the silver tabby hesitantly walked into the medicine cat den, avoiding eye contact with her friend. "nothing, nothing..." smokeleaf frowned as the molly stared intensely at some marigold. "is something wrong? you seem disturbed." doveflight continued to avoid her friend's glare for a few more seconds before sighing. "we promised to always be honest with each other, right?" the molly's blue gaze observed the confused medicine cat, who nodded hesitantly. "well...i think i have feelings for you." smokeleaf dropped the herbs he had been holding and seemed to be in deep thought. after a few moments, he shook his head, as if to shake some bad thoughts away, and walked over to doveflight to give her a shy nuzzle. "i like you too." the two cats relaxed and their tails entwined. "what are we going to do? it's against the warrior code for a medicine cat to have a mate." smokeleaf sighed and let silence settle between them for a second or two. "honestly, i don't think foxstar is the type of leader who is strict about the code. we'll keep it a secret for now, and if he asks us about it, we'll just tell him the truth. i'm sure he'll understand." doveflight nodded and rested her head on the tom's shoulder. the pair stayed there together for a long period of time, wondering what the future held for them.

smokeleaf and doveflight are now secret mates! (with kits)

later during the day, everyone was enjoying a meal when littlestep and tigerpaw burst through the camp's entrance, both screaming for foxstar. the ginger leader raced out of the nursery, asking for the mollies to calm down and explain. the usually calm warrior had distress in her eyes and the apprentice seemed quite agitated. "we saw several two-legs by southern border, they had these loud-sticks and started killing our prey!" panic soon settled into mapleclan's camp and foxstar ordered everyone to stay there until he returned. littlestep and him raced through the territory towards the clearing. suddenly the tom stepped on something sharp, and it bit into his fur. everything went blank as the ginger leader fell onto his side, a bear trap closed on his chest. littlestep immediately stopped running and turned to stare blankly at foxstar's currently limp body. "worked like a charm." the molly had just finished removing the metal jaws from the ginger leader when a small shaky voice was heard. "what did you do to daddy, you monster?!" littlestep looked up to see sagekit, sobbing with rage in his eyes. the small kitten was shaking with fury and without hesitation, he lunged at the warrior. with a simple strike, the kitten was now limp on the ground with a broken neck. an evil grin appeared on littlestep's face, her pale green eyes glowing with the flames of insanity. "my purge starts with you."

foxstar loses two lives.
sagekit has joined starclan.

[ Smokeleaf found yarrow and sorrel while herb hunting ]
[ Magpiepaw and Tigerpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Foxstar, Whitesong and Heronswoop caught two stoats and a mouse while hunting ]
[ Doveflight is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Starclan has a new star among its skies. Sagekit will be well looked after ]

stranger danger wrote:
ravenpounce and smokestep came back to camp, a sopping wet mess. the smaller black and white cat grumbled something about an apprentice and stormed off to quailstep's den to have a check up. smokestep followed in not soon after, attempting to make conversation with a silvery apprentice. briarstar eyed the small she-cat from her perch on a wall of rocks, or rockwall, with curiosity. the apprentice held herself with a closed off air, eyeing the camp suspiciously. her eyes landed on briarstar, and she stared. hard. her upper lip twitching in amusement, briarstar made her way over to her deputy and the small apprentice regally, eyes never leaving the apprentice's. a voice whispered in her ear, 'she will do great things.' but before the leader could address it - the voice was gone. in the wind, she could hear whispers of laughter. she'd have to inquire to quailstep about it later. for now - she'd have to deal with the new little one.

"ah, briarstar! meet our newest member, if you don't mind. i found her while trying to escape some rapids, heh. she helped ravenpounce and i dig around the river's perimeters to prevent future flooding." he said, smiling proudly down at the young she-cat. her gaze was still fixed on the leader, unwavering. briarstar felt a shiver up her spine. "this little thing?" she inquires, her lips giving way and twitching up into a smile. "she barely looks like an apprentice. what is your name, little one?" she asked, turning to the silvery she-cat. "sweetpaw." she says, dipping her head in respect. briarstar smiled and did the same, eyes landing on smokestep. "go get warmed up. since sweetpaw seems to be the only one who isn't soaked, she and i will go out." before the deputy could respond, briarstar was gone, sweetpaw following behind happily. smokestep rolled his eyes, and snorted a bit of water.

out in the forest, the sunset flittered through trees and fell to the ground, coloring the fog brilliant oranges and reds, with a splash of pink. briarstar kept a swift pace, which sweetpaw kept up, but barely. they stopped, abruptly, and briarstar sat, watching her new apprentice. "show me your hunter's crouch." she says, and sweetpaw complies. it's shaky - and her legs are stuck out too far. chuckling, the leader stands and adjusts her stance, guiding her new apprentice for the rest of her night.

{the clan consumed: two hares}
{smokestep, ravenpounce, and briarstar went hunting}
{briarstar and sweetpaw trained for the hunting skill.}
{burningclaw of lostclan and smokestep are mates!

[ Smokestep, Ravenpounce and Briarstar caught three squirrels while hunting ]
[ Please fill your fresh-kill slot with what prey is found in Dawnclan's territory ]
[ Sweetpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]

vampiress_fox wrote:
Jinxstar was both surprised and glad to see so many new cats join the clan. He was also happy to see that so many of the kits were becoming apprentices. He could not wait to see what the future had in store for them all, although there was this feeling of unease that he had and just could not shake. He knew that with so many cats, it was hard for his group to not be noticed, and with so many cats from other clans, he knew that there could be tension. He stopped himself from worrying and went to bed with Willowbolt by his side.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar awoke and rallied his clan, eager to get moving.

[Cougarkit, Hazelkit, Dirtkit, Owlkit, and Lemonkit become apprentices - Yinpelt, Leopardclaw, Barkclaw, Frecklesnow, and Cherrywisp will train them respectively; also, Patchkit and Tawnykit join the clan as apprentices - Firesoul and Windstorm will train them respectively]

[Blackberry and Ashleaf - herb hunting]
[Willowbolt, Jayleap - boarder patrol]
[Trash, Flintshade - boarder patrol]
[Skydapple, Cloudscent, - boarder patrol]
[Yangfur, Stormcloud - boarder patrol]
[Brindlethorn, Redwing, Hollowheart, Magpie, Serena, Bleakpelt - hunting patrol]
[Blackmouth, Tux, Quailfoot, Morningleaf, Brightmoon, Frostedmuzzle - hunting patrol]
[Foxpoppy, Birchfeather, Ripplestorm, Mudstrike, Velvetrabbit, Firefang - hunting patrol]
[Jinxstar/Cranepaw, Yinpelt/Cougarpaw, Leopardclaw/Hazelpaw, Barkclaw/Dirtpaw, Fluffyfire/Tigerpaw, Frecklesnow/Owlpaw, Cherrywisp/Lemonpaw, Blossomsong/Duskpaw, Blueriver/Dawnpaw, Firesoul/Patchpaw, Windstorm/Tawnypaw, Icestripe/Frostpaw, Snowbird/Pigeonpaw - training]
[Whispersnow, Cheetoh - basic camp maintenance]
[Tanagerpelt - watching Swallowkit, Maplekit, Snowkit]
[Mulberry - watching Spiderkit, Whitekit, Hawkkit, Eaglekit, Nightkit]

[ Blackberry and Ashleaf found cob nuts, hawkweed and horsetail while herb hunting ]
[ Willowbolt and Jayleap found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ The rest of your border patrols passed uneventfully ]
[ Brindlethorn, Redwing, Hollowheart, Magpie, Serena and Bleakpelt caught three snakes while hunting ]
[ Blackmouth, Tux, Quailfoot, Morningleaf, Brightmoon and Frostedmuzzle caught three bats while hunting ]
[ Foxpoppy, Birchfeather, Ripplestorm, Mudstrike, Velvetrabbit and Firefang caught three lizards while hunting ]
[ Dawnpaw, Duskpaw and Tigerpaw learned the Diplomacy skill while training ]
[ Cranepaw, Frostpaw and Pigeonpaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Cougarpaw, Hazelpaw, Dirtpaw, Owlpaw, Lemonpaw, Patchpaw and Tawnypaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]

amethyst14 wrote:
Lyrasong was finally by herself, Berrypaw and Dipperpaw had been taken out on some training and Sagestorm put Owlpaw to work around the camp. The tom picked up a quail from the freshkill pile and trotted over towards her, his tail high in greeting. "Want to share this with me Lyrasong?" he started but didn't wait for an answer as he laid next to her.

The molly looked up, it was clear she had spaced out before she shook her head and answered "Sure!" with a purr. Sagestorm has been so kind to her for the last few moons and she found herself enjoying the company of the tom when her kits were not around to tell her about their training.

"Berrypaw and Dipperpaw must be out training now?" Sagestorm asked, though he was not at all interested in them. He just wanted her to carry his kits one day and needed to work her up before he asks the question when the time is right. The silver tom found it easy as well because she was so bee-brained.

Lyrasong nodded "Yes! They are really so wonderful, I am so glad we found Briarclan. Otherwise they would be prepping for the fight of their lives soon and no mother would want to see that." she meowed before taking a bite of the quail.

"Of course not." Sagestorm forced out and then changed the subject "Have you seen Fawnwillow's kits?" he asked, still he didn't care about them either but he had to ask.

"Oh yes! They are just the cutest little things! I wish I could have kits again but Dipperpaw and Berrypaw take up a lot of my time still." Lyrasong chuckled "I don't know how Fawnwillow does it. She has Tigerflower and then Owlpaw and Lambpaw; now she has five more kittens!" she purred at the delight.

Sagestorm was quiet for a second and to make sure it was an awkward silence he decided to take a large bit of the quail and chew slowly. Once he swallowed he opened his mouth to speak "I am sure Dipperpaw and Berrypaw would love to have younger siblings and they are nearly warriors too."

Lyrasong nodded "I bet they would. And you are right, but I don't have a mate to have kits with. I havn't even been looking really." she smiled at him.

"Well I could be your mate." Sagestorm blurted before he groaned inside his mind. He could have just blown his chance! He was shocked though when he felt something hard press against his side and a heard a loud purr ringing in his ears.

"Of course!" The long haired calico meowed.

'That was easier than I thought..' Sagestorm though with malice as he pressed himself against her and forced a purr.

[Ceremony Ryepaw-Ryestone, Tigerpaw-Tigerflower]
[Apprentice Training Berrypaw, Finchpaw, Owlpaw and Lambpaw train for the battle skill.
Aspenpaw, Dipperpaw and Starlingpaw train for the hunting skill.
Quailpaw and Mutepaw train for the climbing skill.
]
[Border Patrol 1 Foxclaw, Waspfur, Aspenpaw, Dipperpaw, Finchpaw and Starlingpaw patrol in the meadow.
(Can you have something attack em? Maybe even kill one of the apprentices, just not Aspenpaw)
]
[Border Patrol 2 Oriolefeather, Lichenfern, Breezerunner, Patchpelt, Ryestone and Tigerflower patrol near the mountain.]
[Hunting Patrol 1 Dawnflower, Bouldershade, Lizardstream, Berrypaw, Quailpaw and Mutepaw hunt near the lake.]
[Hunting Patrol 2 Sagestorm, Rabbitheart, Lyrasong, Brambletuft, Owlpaw and Lambpaw hunt in the forest.]
[Herb Hunting Archpool looks for herbs near the mountain.]
[Moonstone Cloudstar asks for an elder.]
[Camp Guard Coppereyes, Brambletuft, Willowdust, Russetmist, Mudpuddle and Badgerfall stay behind to watch camp.]
[Becoming Mates Sagestorm and Lyrasong become mates(trying for kits).
Oriolefeather and Lichenfern become mates(trying for kits).
]
[Kits Coppereyes and Badgerfall try for kits.]
[Prey Eaten 2 Ermine(4 servings) 1 Quail (3 servings)

[ Ryepaw and Tigerpaw are now warriors: Ryestone and Tigerflower! ]
[ Berrypaw, Finchpaw, Owlpaw and Lambpaw learned the Battle skill while training ]
[ Aspenpaw, Dipperpaw and Starlingpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Quailpaw and Mutepaw learned the Climbing skill while training ]
[ Foxclaw, Waspfur, Aspenpaw, Dipperpaw, Finchpaw and Starlingpaw were attacked by a group of rogues while on patrol. Nearly everyone managed to escape the attack, except for Starlingpaw, who had run ahead of the patrol to investigate a strange scent ]
[ Starclan has a new star among its skies. Starlingpaw will be well looked after ]
[ Oriolefeather, Lichenfern, Breezerunner, Patchpelt, Ryestone and Tigerflower found a elder while on patrol ]
[ Dawnflower, Bouldershade, Lizardstream, Berrypaw, Quailpaw and Mutepaw caught three small fish while hunting ]
[ Sagestorm, Rabbitheart, Lyrasong, Brambletuft, Owlpaw and Lambpaw caught three mice while hunting ]
[ Archpool found wild garlic and watermint while herb hunting ]
[ Lyrasong is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Oriolefeather is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Badgerfall is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Hyenaclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Redclan ]

[ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Laurelclan ] | [ Verglasclan ] | [ Fogclan ] | [ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ]

[ Jinxclan ] | [ Groveclan ] | [ Lostclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 037.

Postby deimido » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:42 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Greenleaf.
The heat has become easier to bear and it's beginning to grow a little cold during nighttime as well. Several twoleg sightings have been found as of late, possibly because the lower temperatures seem to coax them out a little more.

-[ CAC Fanclub || StreamClan , SolarClan , QuartzClan , SorrelClan , StoneClan , ShadeClan , SilentClan , FallClan , TroutClan , SpringClan , EchoClan , CaveClan , GorseClan , SwallowClan , BlazeClan , CrescentClan , SummitClan , ScorchClan , SedgeClan , RainClan ] -

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
RainClan | Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:RAINCLAN

💦Onyxstone goes hunting💦
💦Rainstar visits the Moonpool to ask for a Warrior💦
💦When she returns, she goes on patrol💦

[ don't forget to specify what prey your clan hunts in your fresh-kill pile section! ]

Onyxstone caught x1 mouse on her hunt.

StarClan has granted your Clan with a warrior.

Rainstar found fresh dog prints at the border, to increase safety, it's best to have more then one warrior join a patrol for about a moon.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
SedgeClan | Enchanted., wrote:Image

the clan consumes a rabbit and a robin ( six servings )
fluffyberry is kitting ( small litter, only two kits survive )
burnetpaw does her halfway hunting task
all the apprentices train seperately with their mentors
bumbletail goes herb hunting ( looking for cobwebs and marigold )
brightflower takes finchcloud on a border patrol
duckwater goes on a hunting patrol alone
willowstar goes to the moonpool ( requests another warrior )

Fluffyberry gave birth to three kits! Sadly, one of them didn't make it...
[ one - two - three ]

Burnetpaw has succeeded her halfway hunting task.

Whitepaw has learned advanced battle, Foggypaw has learned speed, Burnetpaw has learned swimming, Hazelpaw has learned hunting.

Bumbletail found x2 cobweb and x2 marigold.

Brightflower and Finchcloud found a potential warrior on their patrol.

Duckwater caught x1 thrush on his hunt.

StarClan has grated your Clan with a warrior.

SwallowClan | Arya22 wrote:Image

(Specklepaw, Beetlepaw and Sandpaw taking their assessment!
Spiderstar going to the moonpool because he thinks the apprentices are ready to become warriors. (Specklefang, Beetlewing and Sandpelt)
Honeyear and Firepaw training (hunting)
Sycamorewhisker and Pebblepaw training (climbing)
Fawnthroat and Ashpaw training (plants against wounds)
Leafstrike, Smokewhisker, Barleystorm and Mikestep hunting
Hopstripe, Barkknot and Brambleburr patrolling)

[ i just noticed, but beetlepaw's image link is broken. D: ]

Specklepaw, Beetlepaw, and Sandpaw have all passed their assessments!

Three apprentices have become warriors: Specklefang, Beetlewing, and Sandpelt!

While training, your apprentices learned the following skills: Firepaw (hunting), Pebblepaw (climbing), Ashpaw (herb recognition, against wounds).

Your hunting patrol caught x2 voles.

Your border patrol found twoleg tracks on the ground, keep apprentices close by warriors for two moons in case a twoleg attempts to take one away.

SilentClan | rainbowcatfish8888 wrote:Image

[hunting patrol: Ivystar, Whitewhisker, Pepperfrost]
[looking for herbs: Buzzardflight, Lynxpaw]
[Training: Brightsky, Appleclaw, Coaldust, Shadepaw, Finchpaw, Cloudpaw]

[the clan ate 1 bird and the remains of a rabbit]

[ asdfgh; whats gonna happen to brightsky im?? ]

Your hunting patrol caught x1 bird.

Buzzardflight and Lynxpaw gathered x1 celandine, x1 alder bark, and x1 tormentil.

While training, your apprentices learned the following skills: Cloudpaw + Finchpaw + Shadepaw (hunting).

SorrelClan | SkyGold wrote:Sorrelclan

[Honeycreek and Russetstar go hunting
Russetstar requests a warrior at the moonpool
Willowflight goes on a border patrol
Heronstream trains with Rainpaw
Kestraltalon trains with Lillypaw]

[ ah hey, welcome back!! ^^ ]

Honeycreek and Russetstar caught x1 dove on their hunt.

StarClan has given SorrelClan a warrior.

Willowflight found a potential warrior on her patrol.

While training, your apprentices learned the following skills: Rainpaw (herb recognition), Lillypaw (fighting).

GorseClan | Ember! wrote:Image

[Orchidstar and Cinderfall patrol.]
[Hareflight, Pumaheart, Blossomstep and Greydusk go on a hunting patrol.]
[Charredfern searches for herbs.]
The clan consumes three servings of songbird.
(Note to self: Still need to find Mottledpaw (f, a, 10), Littlepaw (m, a, 7), and Spiderstep (f, q, ?, previously unnamed queen) from Aspenclan Sorrelpaw (m, a, 13) from Asterclan, Brindlenose (f, w, 21) and Sunfoot (m, w, 15) from Blueclan, and Daisy (f, q, 45), Tigerkit (m, k, 1), Taffykit (f, k, 1), and Moonkit (m, k, 1) from Ivyclan. (Keep Daisy and her kits together, please!! <3)]

[ the minute i saw your post after my replies i dashed to add you in haha ]

Your border patrol found some refugees from IvyClan: Daisy alongside her three kits - Tigerkit, Taffykit, and Moonkit.

Your hunting patrol caught x2 rabbits.

Charredfern gathered x1 chamomile and x1 lungwort.
Last edited by deimido on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: gorseclan ;; post 5

Postby Ember! » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:44 pm

Number of Cats: 12 (M: 6, F: 6)

The blizzard had long since passed. Gorseclan was strong in numbers now, after the band of refugees had landed in their barn that fateful night. The sun had melted away the snow, and was now burning even brighter in the sky. With the chill gone, everycats's spirits seemed to have lifted!

Orchidstar awoke to the fragrant smell of herbs. It was pleasant, but she found it a bit puzzling. "Hm. Perhaps the flowers are blooming." She thought at first, but she soon realized it was far too strong to be from the garden outside. After a few more moments of drowsy confusion, she jolted upright.
"The medicine cat!" She yelped out loud, getting to her paws and exiting her den. She was met by the sight of a young black and white tom carrying a bundle of leaves. She was just beginning to examine him when he interrupted her with a happy chirp.
"Yup. That's me!" He flashed her a huge grin. "My name's Charredfern, and I'm uh.. Here to be your medicine cat. Who are you?"
"I'm Orchidstar, leader of Gorseclan." She explained, ending it with a friendly smile.
"Good! I've got the right place then. Could you show me to my den?"
"Of course. It's that way.." Orchidstar pointed to a large den in the corner of the barn. "Make yourself at home!"
Charredfern's smiling had still not ceased, and it only got wider as Orchidstar spoke. "Thanks Orchidstar!" With a happy wave of his tail, he began to pad away.
Well, pad isn't quite the right word.
After he turned, Orchidstar got to get a good look at him that sent shivers down her spine. His flank was crisscrossed with many battlescars. Of course, scars were to be expected when living a life in the wild, but these were much different. They were long and jagged, seemingly left by something with no regard for morals or mercy. Worst of all, one of his hind legs was twisted sickeningly, and it hanged limply by his side. She couldn't stop the curious words from falling out of her mouth.
"What happened to you?"
Charredfern flinched, and whipped his head around to face Orchidstar. "Oh! U-Uhh.." He stammered unintelligibly for a few moments, before quickly choking out a rush of words."I had a run-in with an.. um.. badger! When I was a.. kit. It was a nasty.. uh, fight. Broke my leg." He chuckled nervously, backing away slowly. "Haha, ouch.." After a beat he broke the wide-eyed eye contact, staggering into the medicine cat den and disappearing among the straw.
Orchidstar was left to ponder the odd behaviour of their new medicine cat. Of course, her words had been rather rude, and she wouldnt have been surprised if she had gotten a few harsh words for them. However, he had seemed overly nervous after the mention of his scars, fur bristling frantically and air thick with fearscent as he had trudged away. She was still curious, but her thoughts piped up. "You shouldn't be anymore rude, and go pushing him about it. He clearly doesn't like to speak about it, you following after would make it worse. It'll be fine!" She shook her head, clearing her mind, and let out a tired sigh.

Orchidstar had decided to stay awake a little longer. She just didn't feel like sleeping, and so she was content to just watch the stars and moon from the mouth of the barn. Orchidstar heard telltale pawsteps,
"Uh. Hello, Orchidstar?" Cinderfall whispered, shuffling over to her leader. Orchidstar, peered back at the smoky warrior, watching her wiggle restlessly. "What are you doing up so late? It's still night out."
"I was greeting our new medicine cat, Charredfern, and I was just thinking for a bit." Cinderfall glanced at the medicine cat den, muttering quietly.
"Oh. So that's who he was." She hummed quietly, tail sweeping slowly. Cinderfall's face fell, and she flushed with embarrassment. "I've actually been up for a while. It's hard for me to fall asleep after.. Um. Well, I'm just wondering if.." Cinderfall grumbled conflictedly under her breath, eyes squeezing shut. She took a deep breath, then blurted out,
"W-would you like to go on a walk with me?"
Cinderfall jumped, seemingly startled by her own volume. She ducked her head in humiliation, whimpering out a string of apologies and corrections. "So so s-sorry, I didn't mean to be so l-loud. I woke everyone u-up, didn't I? I'm so sorry! You know, I'll just go to s-s-sleep, forget I s-said anything."
"Oh Cinderfall, it's fine, really." Orchidstar emitted a slight purr of amusement. "I don't think I'd mind a moonhigh patrol with you. Might find a night wanderer, you never know."
"Right.. A patrol."
"Yes. Now, how about you lead the way?"
Cinderfall blinked her owlish eyes, hesitantly starting towards the entrance with Orchidstar following her.

~

"Good morning, Winternose!" The silvery tabby, Blossomstep, padded towards the queen, tail raised high. "If I may ask, how are you and Falconkit settling in?"
Winternose smiled, always happy for an opportunity to talk about her kit. "Oh yes, we're doing quite well. It's quite warm in here, and the moss is comfy.." She looked around for her kit, and saw Leopardtalon chasing her around the camp. She could tell he was purposely letting her get away, the tom was clearly capable of much greater speeds. "And it looks like she's playing cat and rabbit with Leopardtalon again. She's been having a lot of fun!"
"I brought you two a sparrow." She said rather proudly, dropping the plump bird by Winternose's paws. She smiled, purring happily at the gift.
"I'll call her over." She yowled out her daughter's name, immediately hearing little kit pawsteps. Falconkit came flying out from behind a bale of straw, Leopardtalon speed-walking behind the excited kit, panting with fake-exhaustion.
"Haha, you couldn't catch me!
"Oh, c'mon, I almost got you that time.."
Falconkit laughed loudly, pouncing into her mother's thick white fur. She stuck her tongue out at the warrior, and he rolled his eyes, but was wearing a fond smirk.
"Good morning, Winternose, Blossomstep." He said, flopping down and resting his head on his paws.
"Good morning! Falconkit parroted from her perch upon her mother's back.
Winternose purred, gently pushing Falconkit off her back. "Blossomstep brought us a sparrow to eat."
"Ooh, birds are yummy." She chirped, padding over to sniff it.
"And.." Leopardtalon started, leaning down to pull a few down feathers from the bird. "Their feathers are great to play with." He pushed them over to Falconkit, watching her poke them curiously. She sniffed them and they went flying, and she 'ooed' in wonder. She chased after them for a while, before carrying them all back proudly.
"I caught it!" She yipped, dropping the bundle by Leopardtalon. He and Winternose chuckled cheerfully, whiskers twitching in amusement.
"Great job." He praised, tilting his head to the side. "Hmm.. I used to chase feathers with Newtcall all the time when I was younger. We would chase them around and around an-"
"Now, now, Leopardtalon. You're starting to sound like an elder with your storytelling there! Words don't fill bellies, and I'm sure we're all getting hungry." Blossomstep mewed, her eyes narrowed teasingly. Leopardtalon rolled his eyes.
"Right, right. I'll let you get to your meal!" He chirruped, slowly prancing away.
Winternose just poked at the bird, frowning guiltily. "But won't you join us? You must be hungry too.." Winternose meowed sheepishly.
"Nah, not right now." He shrugged nonchalantly. "But, I would love to join you again. How about tonight?"
"Tonight?" Winternose squeaked, suddenly sounding flustered. "Oh, uh.. sure!"
"Sounds good." He purred, sending her a wink before bounding away with an excited energy.

[Orchidstar and Cinderfall patrol.]
[Hareflight, Pumaheart, Blossomstep and Greydusk go on a hunting patrol.]
[Charredfern searches for herbs.]
The clan consumes three servings of songbird.
(Note to self: Still need to find Mottledpaw (f, a, 10), Littlepaw (m, a, 7), and Spiderstep (f, q, ?, previously unnamed queen) from Aspenclan Sorrelpaw (m, a, 13) from Asterclan, Brindlenose (f, w, 21) and Sunfoot (m, w, 15) from Blueclan, and Daisy (f, q, 45), Tigerkit (m, k, 1), Taffykit (f, k, 1), and Moonkit (m, k, 1) from Ivyclan. (Keep Daisy and her kits together, please!! <3)]

Leader:
          Orchidstar | 25 moons | Female |

Deputy:
          Batwing | 27 moons | Male |

Medicine Cat:
          Charredfern | 33 moons |Male |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]⭐[/url]

Warriors:
          Hareflight | 46 moons | Male |
          Pumaheart| 41 moons | Female |
          Leopardtalon | 32 moons | Male |
          Cinderfall | 29 moons | Female |
          Blossomstep | 29 moons | Female |
          Greydusk | 21 moons | Male |
          Newtcall | 17 moons | Male |

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Winternose | 36 moons | Female |

Kits:
          Falconkit | 5 moons | Female |

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Briarclan | amethyst14
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    South | Redclan | RebelliousWinter
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Feverfew x1 | Used for fevers, chills, and various pains, but especially headaches
    Horsetail x1 | Used for infected wounds and bleeding
    Yarrow x1 | Used for poisoned wounds, ingested poisons, and cracked pads
    Catmint x1 | Used for greencough and whitecough
    Chervil x1 | Used for infected wounds, bellyache, and during kitting
    Comfrey x1 | Used for broken bones, wounds, wrenched claws, itching, inflammation, stiffness, and burns
    Watermint x1 | Used for bellyaches
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Songbirds | x0 | 0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x1/3 | 1 |3 servings
    Stoat | x1 | 2 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x1 | 1 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Skills: Fighting, hunting, stealth, speed, endurance, agility, strategy, herbology, anything advanced
    Needed: Fighting, hunting, agility
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Skills
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Skills

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Leo & Shimmerpool | Leopardtalon & Newtcall
    Winternose & Jasper | Eaglekit, Falconkit, & Hawkkit
    Name and Name | Kits
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awesomeness7 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:48 pm

Number of Cats: 7 (toms-3//she cats-4)
Next Moonpool Visit: Now
Next Kits Due:N/A

//Sorry for the really late post. I had writers block but I wanted to expand on Roses evil side, so I just held out on posting until I had my inspiration back

Everyone was gathered in the center of camp, sharing out a squirrel and the last of the hare. The duties had gone well. Snowshine had found plenty of herbs, the hunting patrol had caught two squirrels and Flamestar and Tawnyshadow had found an apprentice who was to be mentored by Shadowpelt. Flamestar watched his clanmates. Shadowpelt had turned his back to make a joke to Tawnyshadow and meanwhile Rose was reaching for the deputys prey. Flamestar darted forward and clawed at his sisters paw. “Didn’t your rogue friends ever teach you not to steal?”

“Don’t insult my friends!” She hissed, eyes burning.

“Then don’t steal from mine!” The two littermates were nose to nose, snarling and growling in each other’s faces. Suddenly Rose lifted a paw and slashed at Flamestars face, cutting his cheek open. Tawnyshadow pushed between them, glaring at Rose.

“Enough! Don’t argue with the leader, don’t steal from the deputy and don’t disrespect any of us!” Flamestar was surprised. The bubbly she-cat had ever been so angry! Rose scoffed and stalked away to the warriors den. Tawnyshadow licked the blood away from his cheek with a soft smile. “Follow me!” She led the way north of camp, eyes shining. Once they reached a nice spot they sat down facing each other. “Flamestar, will you be my mate? I know what you’re thinking! Doesn’t the tom usually ask? Well yes but you were taking too long!” She purred, prodding him with paw. He felt his heart skip a beat.

”R-Really?”

”Yes really! I’ve liked you since we met but I didn’t know what to say so I kept quiet until I found out you liked me! So what do you say? Yes or no?”

”Of course!” He purred, burying his nose in her fur. Tawnyshadow smiled warmly and gave his ears a quick lick.

”Let’s get back to camp, you never know what that horrid Rose has done! You need to see Snowshine too…” she murmured, licking at the dried blood on Flamestars cheek.

”I’m fine, it’s just a scratch. I was going to go to the moonpool so you head back to camp and I’ll see you tomorrow.” He insisted and left her side, turning away and heading for the hills outside his territory. She sighed and went back to camp before sitting down to finish the last of her meal.

[The Next Day]

Rose awoke to a sharp pain in her paw. She looked down to see blood oozing from the cut Flamestars claws had left. She growled softly and stood, stalking from the den to see everyone gathered around Shadowpelt to hear the daily orders. She noticed Flamestar had returned from where Tawnyshadow had told her he had gone, the moonpool, and was now standing in front of the deputy.

”Hunting will be Tawnyshadow and Flamestar. Herb hunting will be Snowshine. Training will be Skypaw and I.” He paused as he watched Skypaw step forward, an extremely unimpressed frown smeared across her face. ”And Rose and Thistleleaf will patrol the border.” Rose scoffed. She couldn’t be bothered going on patrol with that joke of a warrior right now. Everyone had begun to split up when Flamestar told them to wait.

”Thistleleaf will be patrolling alone. Rose is confided to camp for arguing with me yesterday.” With a low growl Rose sat down. She didn’t want to patrol but she also didn’t want to stay here alone. This was going to be so boring! She watched everyone leave enviously.

[Later]

Rose sighed with relief as Shadowpelt and Skypaw returned from training. Suddenly she had an idea. She got up and beckoned them towards the cover of a bramble bush. ”I have to tell you both something.” she whispered. ”I overheard Flamestar talking to himself-”

”Flamestar talks to himself? That’s kinda weird…” Shadowpelt interrupted. Rose growled quietly, her eyes small slits.

”Yes it is, now please let me finish. I heard him talking and he was commenting on all of us. Shadowpelt, he said you were unworthy to be his deputy. Skypaw, he said you were weak and you would never be a good warrior.”

”What…? B-But I was sent from Starclan…” Shadowpelt murmured, eyes glowing with hurt.

”So was I! How dare he call me weak?” Skypaw growled furiously. Something caught their eye and Rose cursed softly as Flamestar and Tawnyshadow entered camp, Snowshine right behind them.

”I have to go. Don’t tell Flamestar of anything I said!” She noticed the leader speaking to the med cat reluctantly and that his cheek was bleeding. She winced, now aware of how much her paw hurt. She waited until Snowshine and Flamestar had disappeared into the medicine den before approaching Tawnyshadow. ”I have to tell you something. I overheard Flamestar talking and realised he was commenting on each of us. He said you were horrible and that’s why he hadn’t asked you to be his mate yet.”

”How do you know we are mates?”

”I could see it on your face when you returned to camp yesterday.”

”You’re lying! He wouldn’t say that!” She spat, though her voice shook with uncertainty.

”I’m trying to keep you from getting your heart broken hun.” Rose rested her tail on Tawnyshadows shoulder apologetically. Next she looked around for Thistleleaf who seemed to not be back yet. She caught sight of Snowshine leaving her den and said goodbye to Tawnyshadow before trotting towards the medicine cat. ”Hey Snowshine, are you busy? I have something I need to tell you.

”I’m on my way out to get herbs for Flamestar. His cheek got worse while hunting.” Rose led her away from the den so Flamestar wouldn’t overhear them.

”I heard Flamestar saying you were useless and the clan would probably die with you as our med cat.” She said bluntly, getting tired of having to say the details. Snowshines shoulders sagged and for a moment Rose thought she would cry.

”Thank you for telling me this. Would you like me to put some herbs on your paw when I come back?” she choked out.

”Yes please.” Snowheart nodded and slunk out of camp, head and tail down. She looked around once more but Thistleleaf still wasn’t back. If she had of been on that patrol and not stuck in camp he would have been the first person she lied to. She scoffed and went into the medicine den, settling down in a nest on the opposite side to Flamestar and ignored him for the rest of the day.

I almost feel sorry for them… Then Rose smirked. Almost.

Prey: 1/3 hare and 1 squirrel fed the clan!
Moonpool: Flamestar asks Starclan for a medicine cat apprentice!
Injured: Flamestar has a cut on his cheek and Rose has a cut on her paw!
Mates: Tawnyshadow and Flamestar become mates and are trying for kits!
Camp: Rose stays in camp as punishment for arguing with the leader!
Herbs: Snowshine searches for herbs!
Training: Shadowpelt trains Skypaw in swimming!
Hunting: Tawnyshadow and Flamestar go hunting!
Patrol: Thistleleaf patrols the border!
[/size]

Leader:
          Flamestar| 36 | Tom | 🔥

Deputy:
          Shadowpelt | 33 | Tom | 🔥

Medicine Cat:
          Snowshine | 43 | she | 🔥

Warriors:
          Tawnyshadow | 30 | she | 🔥
          Thistleleaf | 18 | Tom | 🔥
          Rose | 36 | she | 🔥

Apprentices:
          Skypaw | 8 | she | 🔥
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]link[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🔥[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Forestclan | simonpet

Medicine Store
    Dock | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for Greencough. Can also be used to cure Whitecough | x1
    Poppy Seeds | Soothes shock and distress and eases pain | x1
    Cobweb | To soak up and stop or slow bleeding | x1
    Comfrey | Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds, used for wrenched claws, can be used on stiff joints, and can be used for burns | x1
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 1 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Shadowpelt | Skypaw | 0 | None

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    ? and ? | Flamestar and Rose
    Name and Name | Kits
Awesomeness7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── ( dawnclan :: post ten *confetti*)

Postby stranger danger » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:21 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
number of cats: nine. next moonpool visit avaliable: anytime. archive thread. reminders for myself: age up your cats!! - three servings per post. - 'the song of the stars must be sung before the viper strikes.' - reminder here

when the two she-cats returned to camp in the wee hours of the morning, mintdew was pulling herslef from the nursery, and she passed a tired smile to the new apprentice. "starclan i've been in that forsaken den for awhile, i don't even know who this is. nice to meet ya, kit. i'm mintdew." chimed the queen, a tired look in her eyes. briarstar chuckles, smiling softly. "haha, this is sweetpaw, my apprentice. those kits have been running through you, huh?" briarstar asks. "oh please, wait till they start running around." she rolls her eyes, shaking out her fur. "i just decided to take a minute for myself since the kits fell asleep. you know, bathe, stretch, take in the air of greenleaf - cause i know i won't be back out until next newleaf." she jokes, and briarstar laughs. "alright then mintdew, enjoy your free time." briarstar says, dipping her head in farewell and continuing on.

she passes ravenpounce and smokestep, who are having a heated argument. they inch closer to each, tails lashing and teeth bared. sweetpaw raises an eyebrow in question at her leader, and briarstar sighs, lashing her tail as she stalked over. "oi!" she snapped, and they stopped immediately. "oh, ah, briarstar!" chimed ravenpounce nervously, his tail twitching, a fight or flight instinct kicking in. smokestep sighed angrily, turning his head away in indifference. "explain to me why you two are over here fighting like arrogant apprentices?" she snaps, head swiveling between the two - her gaze scorning, like a mother. "mr. know it all over here thinks it would be a good time to fish -even though the rivers are still flooded! i should demoted you just for that mouse-brained idea-" ravenpounce cuts in, an uncharacteristic fury in his eyes, "don't go telling me what to do, i can keep my paws to myself -" now they were just shouting at each other, claws unsheathing but briarstar jumped in before anything could happen. "look. i can tell - you don't like each other. but you at least have to act civil. you are both warriors, find something that you both mutually hate. then bond over it - i don't care but you can't argue like that anymore!" she snapped, turning tail and stalking back over to sweetpaw. the apprentice had been laughing, despite the lingering tension. just then, quailstep emerged from his den, frantic. he spotted briarstar and made a beeline for her.

"briarstar! thank starclan - come with me. and leave the apprentice behind please." he said quickly, glancing at sweetpaw. she dismissed her, telling her to tell smokestep to order a patrol. the small apprentice trotted off glancing back at her leader with worried eyes.

in the medicine cat den, quailstep reeled on his leader a worried look in his eye. "i've recieved a prophecy - well,
it's more of an omen but here i go - 'the song of the stars must be sung before the viper strikes."
he mind darted to viperkit. almost as if he read her mind, he piped, "don't assume anything just yet - it could mean anything, it came with the arrival sweetpaw, but i haven't had the time. mintdew's been stressed, and i've been busy checking up on her and the kits. they'll all make great warriors, i promise." and he walked back into the confines of his den, calling back out, "thank you for your time - now get back to leading." the leader chuckles, hurrying out of the den.

back outside - at the camp entrance, sweetpaw stood between ravenpounce and smokestep breaking up a fight. when briarstar approached, they corrected themselves, gazing off into different corners of the camp. briarstar huffed, rolling her eyes. "i thought so. let's go. we're fishing. sweetpaw - you just watch since you can't fish yet." she states, and smokestep sputters, fur on end. "b-but briarstar - the river!" the leader shushes him, turning her head away. smokestep falls silent, following as the leader led the way out of camp.

on a nearby river bank, ravenpounce, smokestep, briarstar and sweetpaw set themselves up on the riverbank. sweetpaw sat further back from the edge, but still was able to observe her mentor and peers over to watch their paws work in the water. after a few minutes of silence, a fish darts it way into the leader's view. she stands up on her haunches slowly, to get a better look. ravenpounce swipes his tail behind the leader, just as carefully. no one seemed to notice. when briarstar leans forwards to strike - he gives a push. briarstar falls in with a mighty splash, and she wails, the current easily dragging her down stream. smokestep breaks from his post, following the leader best as possible. she soon dips off from view underwater and doesn't come back up. smokestep takes the initiative to leap into the water, paws churning wildly. he fishes her out from the waters, and drags her ashore. but it's too late - she's already lost a life.

the next day briarstar awakens in the medicine den, but instead of quailstep, a creamy she-cat with white socks stood before her. chuckling. "honestly briarstar? you gotta step your game up - it's obvious he's after you!" she giggles, blue eys sparkling. "wha - who?!" she asks, sitting up. but the she-cat only laughs, disppearing in a flash of light.

{the clan consumed: a finch}
{smokestep, ravenpounce, briarstar and sweetpaw went fishing.}
{quailstep went searching for herbs.}
{quailstep has received a prophecy: 'the song of the stars must be sung before the viper strikes.'}
{briarstar lost a life from drowning.}

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
          briarstar | 47 moons | she-cat |
          lives: ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✦

deputy:
          smokestep | 41 moons | tom|

medicine Cat:
          quailstep | 41 moons | tom |

warriors:
          res. for mintdew | age | gender | hierarchy status | [url=xxx]✧[/url]
          ravenpounce | 22 moons | tom| novice warrior |

apprentices:
          sweetpaw | 8 moons | she-cat |
          name | age | gender | [url=link]✧[/url]

queens:
          mintdew | 35 moons | she-cat | no current status |
          name | age | gender | no current status | [url=link]✧[/url]

kits:
          viperkit | 2 moons | tom |
          ivykit | 2 moons | she-cat |
          pebblekit| 2 moons | she-cat |

elders:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

ally clans:
          echoclan | katrione
          forestclan | simonpet
          moorclan | dinolil1
          lostclan | miss universe

enemy clans
          clan Name | username
          clan Name | username

borders
          north | clan name | username
          east | clan name | username
          south | clan name | username
          west | clan name | username

herb storage
          borage leaves | chewed and eaten by nursing queens and those with fever | milk production and easing of fevers.
          chickweedt| eaten | remedy for greencough
          chervil | chewed for the jucie | for infected wounds, bellyaches and kittings.
          cobwebs | pressed over wounds | to soak, or clean bleeding. also to wrap around wounds.
          coltsfoot | leaves chewed into pulp | eases breathing, kitten-cough, and cracked, or sore pads.
          catmint | eaten | best remedy for greenchough.
          poppy seeds | eaten | used to help sleep

fresh-kill pile:
          any kind of fish| x0 | 0 servings
          frog| x0 | 0 servings
          finch | x0 | 0 servings
          vole | x0 | 0 servings
          minnow | x1 | 1 servings
          shrew | x1 | 1 servings
          squirrel | x3 | 6 servings

mentors:
          briarstar | sweetpaw | one | hunting - swimming -
          fishing - hierarchy

mentor | apprentice | no. of
          training sessions | moves

deceased Cats:
          cat Name | cause of Death
          cat Name | cause of Death

family:
          smokestep and mintdew | viperkit, ivykit, and pebblekit.
          name and name | kits
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me