Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby .iris. » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:54 pm

VerglasClan is located on the side of a towering mountain. The nights are cold and dark, and the days don't offer much relief. A bitter wind sweeps over the cliffs, chilling the hearts of even the bravest warriors. Thick snow coats the ground in leaffall and leafbare, relenting only in the slightly warmer moons of newleaf and greenleaf. Tucked away within the mountain are vast caves that VerglasClan cats call their home. Glow worms line the ceiling of the caves, illuminating them and chasing away the dark of night. The caves offer shelter from the biting cold outside, and give the Clan's young a place to grow up safely, away from most harm. No spot in the territory is completely safe, however. Mountain lions and foxes hunt in the starlight, and black bears and coyotes are always on the prowl. Although the icy cliffs may seem void of prey, skilled hunters are able to find what they must to feed their Clan. Squirrels, birds, and chipmunks are commonly found. A bustling river cuts through the territory as well, offering fish and other prey animals. Due to the constant turbulence of the river, it rarely manages to freeze over.

Members of VerglasClan are often very secretive. Although the higher-ranked cats are more prideful, and defend their borders with great honor, the loyalty of the other members tends to waver. As a Clan, the cats are aloof towards others. Wary of outsiders, they frequently distance themselves from any cat that isn't part of their ranks. In general, they are cunning, ambitious and clever. They will stop at nothing to reach their goals, and won't hesitate in using manipulation to do so. VerglasClan as a whole tends to consider itself as more meritorious than the other Clans, but the cats are frequently on the quiet side as well, so this belief isn't often spoken aloud.
.iris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

solarclan (6)

Postby doryphoros » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:03 am

『s』『o』『l』『a』『r』『c』『l』『a』『n』
Number of Cats: 18
Next Moonpool Visit: Today!

I don't have time to write this out, sorry!

[Shinestar: Moonpool (requesting warrior) | Silkpaw: Warrior! (Silkwing) | Leafrush, Clearsight: Herb Hunting | Viperthorn, Whisperpaw, Cloudswift, Heronpaw, Aspenstep, Dovepaw, Thrushflight, Silverpaw: Training Session #2 | Clan consumes 2 rabbits | Ravenfall, Fennelclaw, Smudgetail, Silkwing: Hunting Patrol]

Leader:
          Shinestar | 65 moons | Female | Blue Apatite |X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Cloudswift | 36 moons | Male |Dumortierite | X

Medicine Cat:
          Leafrush | 41 moons | Female | Peridot |X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Clearsight | 23 moons | Male | Yellow Sapphire |X

Warriors:
          Thrushflight | 44 moons | Male | Blue-Green Tourmaline |X
          Larksong | 31 moons | Female | Blue Chalcedony |X
          Viperthorn| 47 moons | Male | Dark Brown Cat's Eye Scapilite |X
          Smudgetail | 20 moons | Female | Fire Agate |X
          Aspenstep | 41 moons | Male | Jeremejevite |X
          Ravenfeather | 39 moons | Female | Jet |X
          Fennelclaw | 39 moons | Male | Yellow Jade |X
          Silkwing | 18 moons | Female | Sphene |X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]G[/url]emstone |[url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Heronpaw | 9 moons | Male | None |X
          Silverpaw| 9 moons | Female | None |X
          Dovepaw | 9 moons | Female | None |X
          Whisperpaw | 9 moons | Female | None |X
          Name | Age | Gender | Gemstone |[url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          Moonfall | 38 moons | Female |Marialite | X

Kits:
          Specklekit | 1 moon | Female | None |X
          Falconkit | 1 moon | Male | None |X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint x2 | Remedy for greencough.
    Horsetail x1 | Treats infected wounds.
    Chamomile x1 | Used to increase physical strength.
    Ferns x1 | Also used to clean out wounds.
    Cobwebs x1 | Stops bleeding.
    Yarrow x1 | Applied to wounds. Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit.
    Honey x1 | Soothes throats.
    Feverfew x1 | Cools down fevers or chills.
    Goldenrod x1 | Heals wounds.
    Rosemary x1 | Hides the scent of death.
    Snakeroot x1 | Counters the effects of poison.
    Poppy Seeds x1 | Can put a cat to sleep, ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    Comfrey x1 | Can repair broken bones, soothe wounds, wrenched claws, used for itching, and for inflammation and stiff joints.
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing, treats cracked pads.
    Lavender x1 | Used to cure fevers and chills. Also hides the scent of death.
    Wintergreen x1 | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons. Can stop cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Burdock Root x1 | Lessens and heals the pain of rat bites. Prevents infection of rat bites.
    Rush x1 | Holds a broken limb in place.
    Juniper Berries x1 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. Can also be used to calm cats.
    Fennel x1 | Cures hip pains.
    Goatweed x1 | Eases anxiety and grief.
    Hawkweed x1 | Treatment for greencough and whitecough.
    Celandine x1 | Soothes damaged eyes.
    Chervil x1 | Used for infected wounds and bellyache. Can also be used during kitting.
    Elder Leaves x1 | Soothes sprains.
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches.
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases the swelling of beestings.
    Borage Leaves | Helps produce more and better milk. Brings down fevers.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile: 12 servings
    Hare | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Pigeon | x2 | 3 servings
    Rat | x1 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Cloudswift | Heronpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Thrushflight | Silverpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Aspenstep | Dovepaw | 1 | Hunting
    Viperthorn | Whisperpaw | 1 | Hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Gemstone | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Gemstone | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Larksong and Thrushflight - Heronpaw, Whisperpaw, Dovepaw, Silverpaw
    Moonfall and Viperthorn - Specklekit, Falconkit
    Name and Name - Kits

Solarclan's Tradition:
    When an apprentice becomes a warrior, they are presented with a gemstone that either correlates with their eye color, pelt color, or personality. For example, a fiery, energetic tom may receive a red jasper stone. Kits are taught to anticipate the day when they receive a gemstone, and to keep it safely tucked away within their nests. The leader watches the training sessions and goes on hunting and border patrols frequently to determine what stone the new warrior shall receive. When a warrior dies, their gemstone is placed on top of their grave, to forever be a testament to them. It is said that their spirit is tethered to that gem, and if it's lost, then their spirit is lost. If an apprentice or kit dies, then the leader will choose a gem based on what might've been.
Last edited by doryphoros on Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:32 am

green-leaf : a group of two-legs has come to your territory with their dogs. be careful on patrols!

[ again posting this quickly ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ fritillarystar found a two-leg and their dog! ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ goldenpaw found blackberry leaves! ]
[ aspencreek gave birth to three kits! ]
[ starclan sent you a queen! ]
[ your cats caught a robin! ]
[ firecatcher found a group of two-legs! ]

[ your patrol found three two-legs and their dogs! ]
[ thrushpaw learned the stealth skill! ]
[ starclan sent you a warrior! ]
[ sandspark gave birth to two kits! ]

[ mikepaw learned the climbing skill! ]
[ whisperpaw learned the hunting skill! ]
[ fawnthroat found chervil! ]
[ your first patrol found a kit! ]
[ your second patrol found two-legs with triangle houses(tents) and their monsters! ]
[ ravenfeather is expecting kits! she is due in two moons! ]

[ sparrowpaw earned his warrior name, sparrowflight! ]
[ starclan sent you a medicine cat apprentice! ]
[ wildpoppy is expecting kits! she is due in two moons. ]
[ gorsepaw and icepaw succeed in their final assessment! ]
[ brindlecloud found burnet! ]
[ your patrol found two-legs and their dogs! ]
[ your cats caught a vole, a pigeon and a trout! ]
[ the apprentices learned the fighting skill! ]
[ brindlecloud gives catmint to shrewtail, smokespeck and poppypounce! ]
[ brindlecloud gives feverfew to simon and lungwort to tigger! ]

[ foggypaw and whitepaw learned the hunting skill! ]
[ rosepaw found alder bark! ]
[ brackenheart found oak leaves! ]
[ your cats caught a robin! ]
[ your patrol found a two-leg and their dog! ]
[ starclan sent you a queen! ]

[ moorclan, eclipseclan, scorchclan, swallowclan, echoclan and sedgeclan are in this post! ]

[ beechclan your reply is here! ]

[ orchardclan, rainclan, blazeclan and aspenclan, your replies are here! ]

[ caveclan, your reply is here! ]

[ thicketclan and fernclan, your replies are here! ]

[ crowclan and summitclan, your replies are here! ]

[ strikeclan, your reply is here! ]
Last edited by requiem, on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heda's Clan Posts

Postby Heda » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:34 am

Weather Report wrote:
      It is very hot this Greenleaf! Little rain has fallen resulting in a doubt, sending too many cats out over and over could cause dehydrations and death! The sun is out constantly and the nights don't seem any cooler. The prey is out looking for food themselves so prey is easy to come by, herbs aren't though. He aware of the two-legs and their dogs and keep an out out for predators!

To my clans - I am sorry for the wait but with exams it has been hard, I didn't write any detail because I do not have time and this week I will most likely not be able to get anymore up after this until my week is done.
      I just want to ask that some of you either please put the link to the herb thread like kirkwood did or please list your herbs like Cronus, It is just too difficult and time consuming for me to go and go find the link and look through and pick for you. If you do not do this I am just going to give you the stuff you already have listened.
      Also if you don't have any herbs listed or any in mind that you are looking for most of the time I am going to give you either honey, cobwebs or Poppy seeds because like I said if I am in a rush I am not going to go pick through the herb thread. So if you want your herbs to be diverse then either make a list in your herb storage or offer me some to choose from for you.
      Although I am currently trying a random ten so if any of you are ok with that pm me.

mae~borowski wrote:
𝕓𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕟

hazelstar purred to herself as she overlooked her camp from the top. everything was ready- all the dens were ready and now she had prey. all she needed to do now was get more cats. however, that was where her planning came to a screeching halt. how in starclan did she get other cats? she wandered around the rest of the day, exploring her territory and making small, final changes to the camp. she tried to distract herself from the anxiety that no cats would want to join her clan when a drop hit her nose and made her jump. then another next to her. and a few more around her. she quickly scrambled up into the trees as it began to pour, slipping into her den. she shook her fur out and looked back, watching the rain fall. her anxieties seemed to grow. who would want to live in this rain? she would be stuck in this camp alone forever, wouldn't she? hazelstar, now very upset, settled in her nest and let herself drift off.

hazelstar awoke in her den much later. it was almost dark and the rain had finally stopped. however, hazelstar didn't care. she didn't even notice, stumbling to her feet. what had that been? a dream? a vision? she wasn't sure, but her body was moving. she scrambled down to the floor, almost slipping multiple times in her haste to get moving. she wandered on into the trees for what seemed almost forever before coming across a cave. her heart sped up. this seemed important, somehow. she padded in, small paws shaking slightly. she forced herself to move onwards. twists and turns and what felt like solid, cold darkness enveloped her until she wanted to run back. then, there was a bright light up ahead. one more twist and she was in a large cavern with a pool of water in the middle. it looked like the water itself was glowing before she focused and realized they were bioluminescent worms along the edges of the pool. hazelstar didn't know what compelled her, but she laid next to the pool and almost immediately fell into a deep sleep.

{ hazelstar asks for a cat at the moonpool }

amethyst14 wrote:
────────────────────────────────────────

Palepaw had done his best, he struggled with staying in the creepy tree for a whole week but he managed to do it. Though he surprised himself when he caught the ermine, he has never seen one before and has never caught one; strange when the prey fights back. He had managed to find his way back to camp on his own for being so new to the territory, he even walked around like he was already a warrior here. When Bramblepaw watched him walk into camp with the prey he winked at her before going to the leader's den. Once inside he plopped the ermine down on the floor of the den "I caught one." he boasted to the leader.

"So you did. Are you ready to become a warrior of Briarclan?" Cloudstar meowed to Palepaw. The apprentice nodded and didn't have time to say anything before the leader got up. "While I do the ceremony you are to eat the ermine." he explained. It wasn't complicated and the leader was sure that the tom was hungry after not eating for so long. The white tom lead the way out of the den and jumped up on the high rock "Let all cats who can catch their own prey gather below." he yowled loud enough for every cat to hear. Once he saw that most of the cats in the clan had gathered he went ahead and started "I, Cloudstar, leader of Briarclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." The leader paused slightly and looked at Palepaw who was eating his caught prey "Palepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Palepaw swallowed a large bite he had taken before answering "You know it." This caused the leader to roll his eyes slightly.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Palepaw, from this moment you will be known as Foxclaw. StarClan honors your bravery and cleverness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Briarclan." As Cloudstar said the new name Palepaw had gained the young tom felt pride. Yes he was given Palepaw in Tumbleclan but a new beginning had happened and he thought a new name would be best. He honestly though that Cloudstar would have forgotten is request and was pleased to see he did not, he looked at the leader with new eyes and admired the bossy tom as the cats below chanted his new name.

"We also have a paw full of new apprentices who have agreed to learn our ways, Bramblepaw, Willowpaw and Mud please step forward." Cloudstar continued, now looking at the young cats that made their way forward. "Owldust, please step forward. Owldust, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have shown yourself to be confident and gentle. You will be the mentor of Willowpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Willowpaw."

Owldust and Willowpaw touched noses, both clearly happy. "Once your paw is all better I will show you the territory and I will show you some of the best spot to catch prey!" Owldust began to chatter but was cut off by Cloudstar.

"We are not done yet Owldust, if you can please hold your excitement." He muttered quietly to the molly. "Mud, you have accepted to learn the ways of becoming a warrior. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Mudpaw. Your mentor will be Bouldershade. I hope Bouldershade will pass down all he knows on to you. Bouldershade please step forward. Bouldershade, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have shown yourself to be patient and caring. You will be the mentor of Mudpaw, and I expect you to pass on all you know to Mudpaw." The two toms touched noses without saying anything, Mudpaw looked at Bramblepaw and wondered who would mentor her and hoped it was not the rude white tom. He was pulled from his thoughts as Cloudstar continued "Bramblepaw you have shown that you are responsible and clever in the past few days I have know you, so I have decided that I will be your mentor. I promise that I will make you into a fine warrior one day." Cloudstar touched his nose to the apprentice quickly before looking around. Only Blizzardsong seemed to be in a foul mood and wanted to say something about the acceptance of the new cats. The others however, chanted the cats names happily before disappearing into the dens for the night.

───────────────────────
"But Cloudstar!" Blizzardsong was about to continue arguing before being cut off by Cloudstar.

"That is enough Blizardsong. I understand your concerns but Starclan has obviously sent these cats here. They are apprentices and will learn Briarclan's ways. I had enough with your angry outbursts and fighting with then new young and inexperienced cats. Now I will not make you like them but I will make you get along. They so far seem to be fitting in with the others and no other cats had has any problems with them, so why don't you get over yourself?" Cloudstar meowed blandly, he was getting tired of the tom's attitude. It has been a whole moon since Foxclaw, Bramblepaw, Willowpaw and Mudpaw joined the clans rank, along with the new warrior that was sent from Starclan. Blizzardsong had become overly protective of the nursery and would attack those that even looked in its way; the most recent was when Willowpaw walked by it and heard the squeals of kits and smiled before Blizzardsong attacked her. Luckily the apprentice was not harmed because there were others to help her. "If you keep this up Blizzardsong I will personally make it so you will be far to busy to have any down time." he growled.

Blizzardsong nodded with a glare "Fine." he growled before stalking out of the leaders den, his tail flicking irritably as he trotted out of camp to calm down some.

───────────────────────
Fawnwillow groomed her only kit as she was being groomed by Bouldershade. The two were happy with their single kit who was strong and healthy and seemed to be a tad larger in size. "Lets name her Stripekit." Bouldershade had stopped his grooming as he suggested the name.

Fawnwillow had stopped grooming the kit then "I think a strong kit needs a stronger name, how about Tigerkit?" The molly did not want to hurt Bouldershade's feelings by telling him that was not a good name.

"That sounds better." The tom purred, it was an odd noise coming from him but there was no audience and he did not mind. The sound did not last long as Dawnflower came back into the den and passed her own nest to come see the new little molly.

"She seems so strong and healthy, I am happy for the both of you. Does she have a name yet?" The queen looked at Fawnwillow.

It was Bouldershade who answered "Yes, her name is Tigerkit." The tom got up then and went to leave the nursery "I need to make patrols, I will see you later Fawnwillow." he meowed before leaving.

"I am sure our kits will get along and become great friends." Dawnflower meowed to Fawnwillow. The queen's kits had just opened their eyes and wobbled around the nursery already trying to explore.

───────────────────────
Coppereyes watched as the cats in the clan went about their morning. It was frustrating to know that there was so many new cats already in the clan and that Cloudstar accepted them so easily. Yes he was probably the newest cat in the clan but Starclan had sent him here for a reason. The ginger tom had a suspicious feeling from one of the most guarded and aggressive cats in the camp, and the was Blizzardsong. He did not seem friendly to any one and was ready to attack every cat. He couldn't help but wonder what was that toms problem, for now he would just keep an eye on that tom.

"Ah Coppereyes, since you are up already would you mind leading a hunting patrol with Owldust and Blizzardsong?" Bouldershade had interrupted his thoughts.

"Wouldn't it be better if you asked one of them to lead it? Both of them have been in the territory longer and know the way around here better. Also doesn't Owldust have an apprentice to train?" Coppereyes meowed quiet rudely.

"Fine. Blizzardsong will lead the patrol but you are to go with them." The deputy meowed back with no emotion, this caused the ginger tom to narrow his eyes as the deputy walked away. He knew it would be hard to read his tom's emotions if he was always guarded. Coppereyes didn't seem to care to much though as he was already on his paws and padding towards Blizzardsong to tell him what they would be doing.

───────────────────────
Bouldershade had just talked with the new warrior that Cloudstar brought to camp after a Moonstone visit, he can't say he is particularly fond of the tom as he is always rude and always watching. The deputy shrugged it off, he wont let it get under his fur for long. He poked his head into the apprentice den "Mudpaw, Bramblepaw, lets do some training before the border patrol later." he meowed loud enough to wake them up. The tom didn't have to wait long as the trio of warriors came out of the den. "Willowpaw, you should go see Archpool today and make sure its okay to start training with Owldust. Once she gets back from hunting and Archpool has given you the okay, you can see if Owldust will take you out training." Bouldershade instructed to the young molly.

"Alright, I will see you later Bramblepaw, you have to tell me all about it later!" Willowpaw called to her sister before going to the medicine cat's den. When she entered the cold den she meowed "Archpool!" Quite loudly before continuing "Bouldershade wants me to get my paw checked out again. It has been a whole moon since you put what ever herbs on my cut. I am sure I am fine now.." Willowpaw seemed to go on and on in her usual chatty voice.

Archpool grumbled to himself before appearing behind the small nook in his cave "Willowpaw, didn't I check it yesterday and the day before that? The answer is still going to be the same, you are all healed up. Now please leave my den and go pester your mentor." Archpool meowed as nicely as he could. He must have been to nice because the apprentice made herself comfortable and started to chat with the tom, he resisted the urge to go back to his nest and place his paws over his ears. Just then he remember a list of herbs he needed "Sorry to interrupt you Willowpaw but I remembered that I am out of some herbs and I need to go and look for some." and with that the tom was out of the den and was soon out of camp. "Finally! Some quiet." he muttered.

───────────────────────
"I should really be going now Foxclaw, I have to train Willowpaw now." Owldust meowed to the tom.

"Well if you want some of my help with battling I won't mind. After all a pretty pelt like yours doesn't need to get dirty." Foxclaw flirted with the molly.

"I will keep that in mind Foxclaw, but me and my pretty pelt can manage with some dirt." Owldust smiled at him before leaving the den, only to run into Blizzardsong. Her smile soon fadded "Oh- uh- s-sorry Blizzarsong!" she tripped over the words as she shrunk back, waiting for the thump on her head and a rude hiss to follow.

"I am sure you will watch where you are going next time!" Blizzardsong spat at her. "We are going hunting, so hurry up and get ready. I want to be done with this by sun high." The white tom grumbled before turning away. He didn't give Owldust much time to say anything before leaving her standing there.

"What a grumpy tom, I bet he was born a black cat but aged so much so fast that he is now pure white." Foxclaw had made his way out of the den and next to Owldust as he joked about Blizzardsong.

"Foxclaw!" Owldust exclaimed before giggling "You shouldn't say stuff like that! Though I bet you are right." she snickered before padding after Blizzardsong "Tell Willowpaw that when I get back we will go train." she called back to Foxclaw before leaving the camp with Blizzardsong and Coppereyes.

[Apprentice Training Owldust, Cloudstar, Bouldershade train Willowpaw, Bramblepaw and Mudpaw.]
[Hunting Patrol Coppereyes, Owldust and Blizzardsong hunt in the meadow.]
[Herb Hunting Archpool is looking for herbs in the forest.]
[Border Patrol Bouldershade, Foxclaw and Cloudstar patrol the river border.]
[Herb Used One Marigold and One Sweet-Sedge has been used for Willowpaw.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Rabbit(2 servings) 1 Ermine(2 servings)]

[They catch two mice.]
      [Archpool finds cobwebs and poppy seeds.]
      [On patrol Bouldershade, Foxclaw, and Cloudstar come in contact with a badger. What will they do?]
      [All three apprentices learn to climb on their apprentice training.]

adiebaby11 wrote:
Hopeclan
Nightglow watched a cat quietly. A fluffy cat with small ears was crouching beneath the arching fronds of a fern and flinched whenever a bird chirped. "Hello? Are you lost?" The new cat stared at her with surprise shining in her orangy-brown eyes.

"K-Kind of... A hawk chased me here..." Nightglows eyes softened with sympathy. "Well,
I should probably go find a new den... Bye..."

"Why don't you come with me back to Hopeclans camp?"

"A clan? Really? Thankyou so much!" she came out of the shadows and purred happily, revealing soft, tortoiseshell fur. Nightglow led the way back to camp. Everyone was already back and curious eyes turned to them as they waded through the water onto the island. Appleblaze got up and went to the apprentices den.

"Wake up Cinderpaw, there's someone here." Suddenly a grey lump of fur burst from the den and circled the new-comer.

"Who are you? What's your name? Where did you come from?" Cinderpaw shrieked excitedly.

"Calm down!" Appleblaze chuckled and stood in front of the new she-cat. "Sorry about her, she's very excitable." she watched him quietly.

"Welcome, what's your name?" Mousestar purred. She dragged her gaze away from Appleblaze.

"I-I don't remember my name... Its been a long time since I spoken to anyone..." she spoke so softly that it was barely audible. Everyone was silent for a moment.

"You don't have a name... Sweetdawn is nice?" Appleblaze suggested. Mousestar nodded and leapt onto The Hope Stone.

"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath The Hope Stone for a clan meeting! This loner has decided to join the clan and that means she will now get a Clan name!" The loners smiled excitedly. "Do you promise to protect Hopeclan with your life?"

"I-I do..."

"Then by the power the power of Starclan I present you with your new name. From now until you join Starclan, you will be known as Sweetdawn. Hopeclan welcomes you." He waited for the cheering to die down. [color=#0000BF]"Im going to the moonpool so Nightglow is in charge. If you want to go hunting or on patrol then ask her. Meeting dismissed!" he disappeared into the bushes and Appleblaze brushed up against Sweetdawn.

"Do you want to go hunting?" he offered her. She nodded, smiling shyly.

"I'll come too." Itch came up behind Sweetdawn and she fluffed out her fur fearfully. "Well aren't you jumpy..." he muttered. Appleblaze leapt to her defence.

"You leave her alone!" tension crackled between the two toms until Nightglow stepped between them.

"Stop this! Sweetdawn, Appleblaze and Cinderpaw can go hunting and Itch and I can go on a patrol." she walked towards the camp entrance and flicked her tail for Itch to follow.

"This isn't over..." he stalked after Nightglow without another word.

"Ignore him... Now, let's go hunting!" he called to Cinderpaw and the three left camp. Lily, who had been in her den the whole time, looked around the empty clearing.

"Hello? Welp, I'm going to look for herbs." she trotted out of camp and went towards snake stones where she might find something tucked between the rocks.

[PREY EATEN:] 1 bird
[MOONPOOL:] Mousestar (Mousestar asks for a med cat apprentice)
[HERB SEARCHING:] Lily
[BORDER:] Nightglow, Itch
[HUNTING:] Appleblaze, Sweetdawn, Cinderpaw

[Starclan granted you a medicine cat apprentice.]
      [Lily finds cobweb and poppy seeds]
      [Nightglow and Itch find a warrior while on patrol.]
      [On the hunting patrol Appleblaze catches a bird and Sweetdream and Cinderpaw catch a mouse.]

KittyRock8 wrote:
Sorry, I don't have time to write it out!

[ The new cat is named Mapleclaw! ]

[ Mapleclaw and Sootheart go on a walk together, asking to be mates! ]

[ Hawkstar asks for a deputy at the Moonpool! ]

[ Snowfrost hunts! ]

[ The Clan one serving of bird! ]

[ To heal Sootheart's foot elder leaves and poppy seeds are used up! ]

[Sootheart and Mapleclaw are expecting kits!]
      [Hawkstar is granted a deputy.]
      [Snowfrost catches a fish.]

kirkwood gaps wrote:Image

Barknose's ears swivelled round as he heard a scamper behind him, then a rustle of bushes. With a quick, but quiet, flick of his tail, he told Minnowstar that he was to catch this. By the recognisable scent, Barknose could easily tell that this was a rabbit he was dealing with. After seeing Barknose's gesture, Minnowstar nodded, and padded lightly away to find more prey. As Barknose waited for the rabbit to come out again, Minnow smelled a whiff of a small animal.

"Mouse," He thought to himself. "Fresh, too." Then he scented something. Old, he could tell, but still distinctive enough to know what it was. The scent of twolegs. He stepped back, his eyes slightly wider with shock. "A twoleg path!" How had he not seen or smelled this before?! He shook his head, bewildered. Minnowstar, when he first got here, had asked himself why no cat had taken up this territory. In a jolt of awareness, he noticed how in the open the camp was, and why no leader would want to set up their Clan here. The clan camp was mainly flat ground, with only a small, spaced out forest around it, ready for any creature — harmless or otherwise — to see them. Then a new scent flooded his nostrils. Minnow bowed his head until his nose touched the cream, almost sand-like twoleg path. He shuddered. It was fresh. After some more sniffing, he realised. Twolegs with dogs had came there recently!

His fluffy tail flicked nervously, then he remembered the mouse. Minnowstar took his nose off the dirty rocks, and with a silent sigh of relief, scented the mouse again. Minnow saw the brown creature, and stalked it. He watched it pause, and he took a deep breath. He pounced, bit it quickly to make sure it was dead, and picked it up with his mouth.

Barknose met up with Minnowstar again, and they flicked their tails at eachother as they held their catches in their mouths. They walked back to the camp with their prey.

On the next paw, Heathersway had found two — trembling — cats. One was a tom, a brown feline with dirty paws; the other a scraggly she-cat, with messy white fur and darker stripes running up her nose to the top of her eyes. Before Heather could speak, the tom meowed, his voice weak. "We come in peace, so there's no need to attack us." He started. "I could tell you weren't anyway, though, thank StarClan for that."
"Some other cats wouldn't hesitate to kill us," The snow-coloured molly murmured under her breath. She added, looking down, "In the horrible state we're in."
"We must speak to your leader," the tom hissed, not very angrily, though. Heathersway nodded. Even if these cats were to try and hurt her, or any of her clanmates, they could kill the thin cats with ease. As they padded back to the camp, Heathersway could tell that the pair were barely surviving. Their ribs showed through their short fur, and she almost felt bad for them.

Tigertail had been sleeping in the warm air when Minnowstar and Barknose returned. The two toms walked down the slope leading into the Fresh-Kill Crater — a small dug out hole where the CraterClan cats stored their caught prey. They dropped their food into the hole, and walked over to the low tree branch where Tigertail slept.
"Tigertail," Barknose meowed, prodding the snoring feline. She awoke with a start. Tigertail and Barknose then shared a small, friendly conversation.

Minnowstar was worried. He was shot with an understanding of something that hadn't came to him until now. It seemed very stupid that he hadn't thought about it before, he thought. There were no dens for the warriors, apprentices, or even elders! The current warriors had just slept where they liked —— if that carried on, as his clan filled up, the camp would be chaos.
"How come no cat had pestered me about this..?" Minnowstar shook his head. If they really were bothered about it, they would have. This moon he would try and set up three dens. He pondered about how big and where they would be as he looked for a place to announce news.

He soon noticed a small ledge coming out of the mountain that surrounded their camp. It wasn't very wide, but it'd do. Using the best of his climbing abilities, Minnow leaped up to the ledge. He cleared his throat, and began to announce,
"Cats of CraterClan, please gather around if y-"
"Minnowstar," Heathersway jogged towards the ledge. "These two cats I met on border patrol would like to speak with you."
"Of course," Minnowstar dipped his head toward the tom and molly in greeting. "Please follow me to my den." As they climbed up the moss path up the mountain, Minnow meowed, "So.. where are you from? What are your names?" the white she-cat answered,
"I'm Hailclaw, this is Harefoot," she gestured towards the tom with her tail. "We'll explain everything when we reach your den."

When they eventually got to the leader's den, Harefoot told Minnowstar that a cat called Squirreltail had attacked them, so they ran off. They spent two moons travelling, desperate to find shelter, and perhaps a new clan. Minnowstar was reminded once again while talking to them that he needed to find three spots for the apprentices', warriors' and elders' dens. Knowing that there weren't any more caves or ledges in the mountain, Minnowstar thought about digging holes in the ground. Tunnels, maybe.
"How would the roof stay up?" he thought. Minnowstar decided that he'd think about this after he announced the latest news.

"Cats of CraterClan, please gather around if you wish to hear my announcements," Minnowstar continued what he was going to say before Heathersway had shown him Harefoot and Hailclaw. As he watched Tigertail, then Barknose, then Heathersway, then Hailclaw and Harefoot gathered round the ledge, he began again. "I have two main things to get across. One is of less inportance, and I'll talk about that one first. While hunting, I came across a twoleg path. It was a dusty yellow, and when I sniffed it," he paused. "I smelt a dog's scent." the cats below him made small gasps, but stayed quiet. "I believe that twolegs have walked across this path with their tamed — probably vicious — dogs, and that these dogs will continue to walk across this path. Please, if you're hunting around that area," he glared at where he had hunted, which was to the North-East of where he was sitting. "Please be careful. I wouldn't want any of my clanmates getting hurt by them — the dogs or twolegs. Dogs' scents are quite recognisable, so you should be able to sniff them, but I'm sure you could probably hear them before you're even close to the path." the small crowd of cats flicked their tails in amusement. Except Hailclaw and Harefoot, that is — they were too weary with travel to be charmed by his joke.

"Now, onto the more important — and more tragic — news. Sadly, a clan called TumbleClan, ironically, has tumbled to its demise." Minnowstar's words were of a joke, but his eyes were serious, so no cat dared laugh or flick their tails. "Unfortunately, two cats were chased out by another feline. They have travelled for two moons, and are very tired, so please- whatever you do- show them respect. Their names are Harefoot and Hailclaw, and they have joined this clan, so please treat them like they are. They needn't have any more troubles on their mind."

One moon later...

Harefoot and Hailclaw had settled in well into the clan. Heathersway and Tigertail still exchanged aggressive glances from time to time, but there weren't many arguments between the two —— or even any cat for that matter. Minnow, with the help of the CraterClan cats, had helped dig small holes around the Water Crater. To Minnowstar's surprise, the cieling of the dens held up well naturally. The walls and floor of the warriors' den were covered in soft moss, while the other two stayed unfurnished. There was no point of putting moss in them for there weren't any apprentices or elders in the clan anyway.

Harefoot and Barknose became friends, for their personalities had lots of things in common, and they chatted well together; Heathersway and Hailclaw became friends also, for the same reasons Hare and Bark's friendship held.

Minnowstar jumped upon the ledge. Hailclaw and Harefoot were to remain in camp, so they could rest. He sent Tigertail herb hunting; Heathersway and Barknose on normal hunting; and Minnowstar himself was to visit the Moonpool.

{Clan consumed 2 servings}
{Minnowstar asks StarClan for a warrior}
{Heathersway and Barknose go hunting}
{Tigertail goes herb hunting}
{Harefoot and Hailclaw remain in camp}

[Starclan granted you a warrior.]
      [Heathersway and Barknose catch a blackbird and a mouse.]
      [Tigertail collects two servings of honey.]

winter solstice. wrote:
SeaClan

Leaf opened his eyes and stared in shock at the sight that greeted him. He was outside, in a clearing surrounded by a thickly-vegetated forest. In the middle of the clearing were four massive oaks, all growing next to each other. An unknown amount of cats stood at their edge, white frost sparkling at their paws and starlight twinkling in their translucent fur. One of them, a powerful-looking blue-grey tabby tom, broke away from the group of silent cats and padded toward Leaf, causing the brown-and-white tom to back away slightly.

The blue-grey tabby stopped in front of the startled rogue and meowed, his deep mew filled with authority, "Do not fear us, Leaf. We have been waiting for you to find us." Indicating the cats who had edged closer to the two with his tail, the tom continued, "We are the spirits of those who have gone by, called StarClan. We watch over our descendants and warn and advise them if need be." Pausing to take a breath, the blue-grey tabby then continued, "I am Seastar, founding leader of SeaClan, the clan of iwld cats living where you have discovered earlier tonight. We were fearless in battle, compassionate to any who meant us no harm, and agile fighters in the turbulent waters we call the sea."

While Seastar was talking, a black-and-white tom stepped up next to him. Dipping his head toward the both of them, the tom spoke, "Greetings. I am Thornstar, the last leader of SeaClan before it was disbanded. We were attacked by badgers who had once made their homes in the caves we called home, and lost. We lost so many cats that the Clan was reduced to four cats in the aftermath: myself, with my last life, an apprentice I'd saved, named Sorrelpaw, a warrior named Gorsetail, and the ever-loyal medicine cat, Longwhisker. We knew we were done for, so I made the decision to send Sorrelpaw away to the nearest Twolegplace, along with Longwhisker, who had once trained as a warrior before dhe found her calling as medicine cat. Gorsetail I convinced to go and become a rogue. I stayed in the cave until I died of my injuries, some sunrises later." Seastar nodded solemnly before speaking once again, "It is why we were waiting for you to arrive."

The silent starry spirit-cats of StarClan around them began to become more solid as Seastar drew up to his full height. "We need you, Leaf, descendant of SeaClan, to receive your nine lives and rebuild SeaClan. These shores have been Clanless for so long!"

Leaf's mind reeled from the information that his ancestors had given him. 'Me?' he thought, 'I'm supposed to become leader and rebuild a Clan?' He then voiced his biggest question: "Nine lives?" Seastar nodded sagely, saying, "All Clan leaders receive nine lives from StarClan, so they can use them all for the service of their Clan." "I..." the rogue tom stammered, glancing at each starry cat haltingly, "I don't know what to do! I didn't know this was a thing! 'Nine lives', that's an old queen's tale..." Neither Seastar nor Thornstar said a word in reply, so Leaf replied, trying to keep himself calm, "O...okay. If you want me to, I'll try. But you must help me, I don't know a thing about Clan life." Thornstar promised him, "You have my word, Leaf. Myself and the rest of StarClan are here to guide your paws."

"So... What do I do?" Leaf asked. "Only to brace yourself for the task ahead," the founder of SeaClan meowed in reply, "we have stripped away your old life so you are ready to receive nine new ones." Then the two leaders stepped back into the ranks of StarClan warriors.

Before Leaf could let those words sink into him, a small white she-cat stepped up to him. Her pale green gaze were solemn as she mewed, "Hello Leaf, I am Whitepaw, and I was apprentice to Longwhisker before a badger ended my life." As the rogue tom stared at the white she-cat in shock, the medicine cat apprentice continued, "With this life, I give you the gift of leadership. Use it to become a leader known for listening to his Clan, not for violence." The young cat then reached over to teach noses with Leaf. At that moment, the brown-and-white tom was wracked by a strong pain that began at the point of contact on his noise, and it continued to ripple throughout his entire body. The tom could barely stand as he fought not to scream out in pain. By the time he had recovered, Whitepaw had returned to the ranks of StarClan.

In her place, a dark-furred tabby tom was padding toward him. Recognizing the tom, the astonished Leaf cried out, "Thrush?" Thrush was his favorite uncle, who had died recently in a fight for territory against another band of rogues. The dark-furred rogue smiled as he meowed, "Yes, Leaf. StarClan have graciously allowed me into their ranks, knowing I would have been a fierce warrior if I had been born to a Clan." His tone became serious as he continued, "With this life, I give you the gift of reasoning. Use it well during SeaClan's darkest hour." Another wave of pain rippled through the brown-and-white tom touched noses with him. Panting slightly from this ordeal, Leaf thanked his uncle as he bounded away, joining the cats around them.

A third cat, a pale gray tabby tom crisscrossed with many scars came to face him. The tom spoke, "I am Yarrowstar, and with this life, I give you the gift of endless strength. Use it to show your enemies that the Clan isn't afraid to unsheathe its claws to defend what is rightfully yours!" The tom touched noses with Leaf, sending not pain, but a sense of invincibility coursing through the former rogue's veins. In his mind he saw himself leading a group of cats into battle. His ears rang with the ywoling of the cats as his Clan and he leapt at their enemies. As Leaf recovered, he realized that Yarrowstar had already padded away to make room for the fourth cat.

The fourth cat, a black she-cat, dipped her head and meowed, "My name is Nightflame, and I was a queen during SeaClan's last stand against the badgers. I died defending my kits and the rest of the nursery queens. With this life, I give you the gift of love. Remember that fighting isn't the only way to make yourself known as the Clan leader." When Leaf touched noses with the queen, he was not ready for the pain that came. It was worse than any of the pain before, and he had been lulled into a sense of security by the last life. The pain he felt was also filled with the fierce need to protect those he loved. Reeling back from the pain, the brown-and-white tom looked up to glimpse Nightflame looking sympathetic at him before leaving to make room for a honey-colored she-cat.

The fifth cat spoke, "I am Longwhisker, and I gave my life to protect Sorrelpaw as she crossed the last Thunderpath leading to Twolegplace. With this life, I give you the gift of loyalty. Use it to make the right decisions when your heart comes in the way of Clan duties." Leaf dipped his head in respect as the she-cat touched noses with him. The pain of the new life rushing into him was somewhat dulled, but he still did not let his guard down, learning from his mistakes. Longwhisker whispered, "Hang in there, Leaf," before bounding away.

The sixth cat was a long-haired reddish tabby tom. His amber eyes fixed onto Leaf as he meowed, "My name is Gorsetail. I became a rogue after SeaClan was disbanded, but never forgot the ways of the warrior. With this life, I give you the gift of judgment. Don't let the storm of destruction cloud your judgment." The reddish tom stepped to touch noses with Leaf, and the former rogue could not help but wonder at the similarities he had with the warrior who had refused to fully give up on his Clan roots. The life rushed into him with the ferocity of a TigerClan warrior, forcing the bewildered Leaf to let out a barely-contained hiss. By the time he had recovered, Gorsetail was gone, replaced by a cat who looked almost exactly like him.

Leaf stared at the cat. "Father!" he cried out in shock and excitement. The brown-and-white tom nodded at his son. He too, like Thrush, was killed in battle. The cat meowed solemnly, "With this life, I give you the gift of courage. In times of hardship, use it to guide the Clan without losing motivation and hope." The former rogue eagerly ran out to touch noses with his father, and was faced with the biggest wave of pain yet. His legs buckled from under him from the sheer pain of the life going into him, and the tom let out a shocked, pained yowl. His father murmured an apology before he bounded away to join his fellow StarClan cats.

Thornstar came to replace Leaf's father in front of the brown-and-white tom as he spoke, "Leaf, I must thank you again for agreeing to our proposition of rebuilding our lost Clan. With this life, I give you the gift of endurance. Use it to guide your Clan through its hardships without giving up at all." The former SeaClan leader touched noses with the weary tom, whose back arched with pain as the newest life rushed into him. The former rogue panted as he promised, "I don't know much about being a Clan cat, but since I agreed to this, I promise you, I will not let you or StarClan down." Thornstar rumbled deeply and thanked his successor, then stepped back to allow Seastar take his place.

Seastar meowed solemnly, "You have endured the process of receiving eight of your nine lives, and I must thank you for giving us a chance. Thank you." He bowed his head deeply toward the startled Leaf before continuing, "and with this life I give you the gifts of guidance, mentoring, compassion, and boundless energy. Use these to server your Clan for many seasons to come." The founding leader of SeaClan reached forward to touch noses with Leaf, who eagerly met the blue-grey tabby, wanting to learn from the ancient cat. Once Seastar retreated back, the cats in the clearing sighed in content as they stood up.

Thornstar came back to take his place and announced, his tail up in the air proudly, "As your predecessor, I am honored to say these words: I hail you by your new name, Leafstar. Your old life is no more. You have now received the nine lives of a leader, and StarClan grants you the guardianship of SeaClan. Defend it well; care for young and old; honor your ancestors and the traditions of the warrior code; live each life with pride and dignity." At once, the clearing burst out with the StarClan cats calling out, "Leafstar! Leafstar! Leafstar!" into the star-filled night sky.

And when the shouts died down, Thornstar murmured, "Time grows short, and night is waning. We must go back, but have you any requests for us, Leafstar?" The newly-named Leafstar thought for a moment, then swallowed. He meowed carefully, "If it wouldn't be so much to ask, may I ask for you to send a cat to me, so that we can both figure out how to rebuild SeaClan?"

Leaf became Leafstar!
Leafstar asks for a cat to join the newly-named SeaClan.

_Ravenfeather_ wrote:
Pearlclan

Aftee returning from hunting they were greater by Blossomdream, [b]"Welcome back!" she meowed,Hi, Blossomdream! Mossflight grinned, "Thanks for the welcome" said Fogclaw, but Duststar just nodded, dropping the mouse he had caught, Fogclaw did the same with his rabbit, for the rest of the day Blossomdream and Mossflight talked with each other, and Fogclaw and Duststar discussed clan matters. "Fogclaw, were there more Loners, not just you and Mossflight?" Duststar asked, "Oh, I think so, this territory has been used by cats for a very long time.. at least that's what my father told me!" Fogclaw replied,"Very well, tomorrow I will go on a border patrol.. we need to strengthen this clan so it will thrive in the future, when many more leaders will come and go" Duststar meowed, "Very well.." nodded Fogclaw, "Be warned though, some cats can't be trusted.. what if.. we loose a cat?" Fogclaw asked, "it's 4 of us and probably 1 bad cat.. and I would know better than to loose my beautiful clan to a rogue" Duststar said, he looked out at the clan proudly, that Moonhigh Duststar was the first o fall asleep.

The next day he announced to his clan "Me and Mossflight shall go on a border patrol, Blossomdream till we return Dogclaw shall be in charge" Really? Me? All by myself wth you?" Awesome!" smiled Mossflight, she said her farewells to Blossomdream and followed Duststar, Fogclaw had began eating a mouse after they left

[Duststar and Mossflight find a warrior while on patrol.]

.Cronus. wrote:
Spiderstar was rather impressed with the outcome of the kits, all were healthy and strong. He didn't really have a preference on names so he left that up to Echoflame, he was happy that there was at least one tom in the litter. Echoflame had seemed to forgot about their earlier argument which was fine to Spiderstar, he really didn't feel like fighting with the she-cat even more then he already was.

He didn't really have time to stick around as he wanted to head off to the moonpool and be there before it was too dark. All of the warriors were going to hunt so he was hoping they would catch plenty and bump up their prey stock.

(ugh, righters block.)
(Spiderstar asks for a warrior at the moonpool)
(Thicketscar looks for herbs)
(Swiftfoot, Flamewhisker, Briarhawk, and Whitecoal go on a hunting patrol.)

[Starclan granted you a warrior.]
      [Thicketscar finds Chervile Root and Comfrey]
      [On the hunting patrol your cats caught a pheasant and a hare.]
Last edited by Heda on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

laurelclan // post 04

Postby roses.in.abyss » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:05 am

ʟᴀᴜʀᴇʟᴄʟᴀɴ
number of cats; 4
she-cats; 2 // toms; 2
next moonpool visit; june 20

i sat in my den, thoughts running through my mind. the clan was growing and seemed to be doing well. was their faith in starclan strong? i wasn't sure but hoped it was. i worried about our relationship with our starry ancestors, for it had been a month since i traveled to the moonpool and we haven't received a cat yet. was i losing faith in starclan? i dont think i am ... did we do something that they didn't like? i shook my head, frustrated that i didn't have the answer.
instead, i turned my attention to ash, the young tom that adderflight found while she was on patrol. i decided he was a good cat and it was time to give him his new name and a mentor. littlestep was quite young, and quiet as well. adderflight seemed like the best choice as a mentor for the tom. she was wise and would teach him well. also, she would know how to handle the energetic cat.
i walked out of my den, glancing at the sky above. it was dusk, and the sun cast beautiful colors as it set. it didn't take long for adderflight to notice that i wanted to speak to her, and she headed towards me.
"yes, russetstar?"
"adderflight, i believe it is time to make ash an apprentice," i said. adderflight nodded in agreement. "i was wondering if you would like to be his mentor."
"i would love to have an apprentice," the she-cat said, her eyes filled with delight. "are we going to have the ceremony right now?"
"i don't see why not." adderflight nodded and left, her tail held high in happiness. i stood up as well, exiting my den and heading over to the laurel bush where the ceremonies were held.
"all cats of laurelclan old enough to catch their own prey gather around to for a meeting." littlestep and ash walked over, their ears pricked up in interest. i blinked, looking at my small clan before glancing up at starclan. "ash," i said, addressing the silver tom. "you have proved to us that you are worthy of becoming a part of laurelclan. please step forward." the young cat did so, his tail quivering in excitement. i nodded at him before continuing my speech. "it is time for you to become an apprentice. from this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as quickpaw. your mentor will be adderflight. i hope that she will pass down all she knows on to you. adderflight, please step forward." the deputy padded toward her new apprentice and stood next to him. "adderflight, you are ready to take on an apprentice. you are an excellent deputy, and you have shown yourself to be selfless and loyal. you will be the mentor of quickpaw and i expect you to pass on all you know to him."
adderflight and quickpaw touch noses, symbolizing the connection they now have. i go up to them, greeting the new apprentice and congratulating him. littlestep does the same and the clan eats together before going to sleep for the night.
the morning came quickly and we each went our separate ways to complete our duties. quickpaw and adderflight go to Shine Rock, where the apprentice learns his first skill. littlestep decides to go hunting in the moor. i choose to patrol the border, searching for any cats as i do.

@ceremonies; little is given her warrior name, littlestep
ash is given his apprentice ceremony, where he is renamed quickpaw and receives adderflight as his mentor
@training; adderflight teaches quickpaw the hunting skill
@border patrol; russetstar looks for cats while patrolling the border
@hunting patrol; littlestep goes hunting in the moor
@clan; a squirrel was consumed

ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ;
russetstar // twenty-nine moons // tom // × // BF8000 //
lives; ★★★★★★★★★

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ;
adderflight // twenty-five moons // she-cat // × // 7F5A58 //

ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ;
name // age // gender // [url=link]×[/url] //

ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs;
littlestep // sixteen moons // she-cat // × // 7F462C //

ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇs;
quickpaw // six moons old // tom // × // 4AA02C //

ϙᴜᴇᴇɴs;

ᴋɪᴛs;

ᴇʟᴅᴇʀs;
ᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴀɴs;
clan // username
clan // username

ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ ᴄʟᴀɴs;
clan // username
clan // username

ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀs;
north // clan // username
east // clan // username
south // clan // username
west // clan // username

ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴇ;
herb // usage // #
herb // usage // #

ғʀᴇsʜ-ᴋɪʟʟ ᴘɪʟᴇ;
mice // 1 // 1 serving
shrew // 2 // 1 serving
rabbit // 0 // 2 servings
ermine // 0 // 2 servings
squirrel // 0 // 2 servings
hare // 1 // 3 servings
total // 6 servings

ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀs;
adderflight mentors quickpaw
[1/4 skills] hunting
_______ mentors _______

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴀsᴇᴅ;
name // cause of death
name // cause of death

ᴍᴀᴛᴇs;
______ and _______
______ and _______
roses.in.abyss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thaliana, » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:03 am

My clan is BoulderClan. The cats of BoulderClan are exceptional climbers, as they must be in order to traverse the cliff faces where they have made their home. BoulderClan territory is nestled within dense forest, with the main camp built into the caves and crevices of a large and dangerous cliff that splits the forest. At the highest peak that the cats can reach, a large boulder (worn by the scratches and clambers of the cats of clans from moons past) protrudes from the cliff face, and it is here that the clan cats will gather to hear their leader speak. The leader's den is nestled in a large alcove beneath this boulder, largely concealed by the moss that climbs the surrounding rocks. The nursery, warriors' and apprentices' dens are slightly below the leader's den, but again found deep into the cliff and some lengths above the ground. As a result, kits are gravely forbidden from leaving the nursery until they are strong enough to traverse the cliffs. The medicine cat's den (along with their apprentice) can be accessed by a small crevice only, with the crevice opening to a cave of a considerable size that can comfortably house the clan's medicinal and food supplies; as a result, it is here that the clan unfortunately commonly congregates. The elders' den can be accessed at ground level behind the small waterfall that trickles down the side of the cliff and filters into a slow-moving forest stream. The surrounding territory consists of a thick forest that is lush in Greenleaf but cripplingly bare during Leafbare.

BoulderClan cats are large, muscular cats with thick fur and strong paws. These cats are built for strength over speed, but are surprisingly agile (considering their size) as they leap through their camp. BoulderClan cats are not particularly cold-hearted in nature, but if a cat is unable to survive moving around the cliffs and caves then they are often seen as too weak to belong in the clan anyway. Due to their secluded environment, BoulderClan cats typically like to keep themselves to themselves, rarely interfering in the dramas that may be engulfing other clans. They are, however, fiercely territorial and protective over what they see as theirs,
        and would be the very last cats seen to back down from a fight - they are far too prideful for that.
thaliana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Number of Cats: 2 [ 1 males ] [ 1 females ]
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Bone kept his eyes on Arrow. She was quite a wonder to the male, she took over what previously was his territory and more. He could see her brash and stubborn personality already, she was even younger than him and hand bigger dreams. Bone threw dreams out of any equation a while ago, dreams are worthless to him, unlike Arrow.
    "Bone! Get busy and start hunting before I have to claw your head of and eat you for leaf bare." The leader ordered, her underlying scornful tone oblivious.
    "Fine." He hissed, trotting out of the clan's entrance to find his own dinner.
[ Bone went hunting ]
[ Arrow went on a border patrol ]
[ Hyenaclan ate two servings of Blue Gil ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
    Arrow the Beast Master | Seventeen | Female | X
    ───────────────────────────────
    Deputy:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
    ──────────────────────────
    Medicine Cat:
    Warriors:
    Bone with Many Scars | Twenty | Male | X
    Apprentices:
    Queens:
    Kits:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username
Medicine Store
Herb x Amount
Herb x Amount
Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frogs | 0 servings
Squirrel | 2 servings
Hare | 0 servings
Ravens | 3 servings
Blue Gill | 2 servings
Crows | 0 servings
Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
Deceased and Exiled Cats:
Cat Info | Cause of Death/Reason
Cat Info | Cause of Death/Reason
Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:16 pm

.iris. wrote:

VerglasClan is located on the side of a towering mountain. The nights are cold and dark, and the days don't offer much relief. A bitter wind sweeps over the cliffs, chilling the hearts of even the bravest warriors. Thick snow coats the ground in leaffall and leafbare, relenting only in the slightly warmer moons of newleaf and greenleaf. Tucked away within the mountain are vast caves that VerglasClan cats call their home. Glow worms line the ceiling of the caves, illuminating them and chasing away the dark of night. The caves offer shelter from the biting cold outside, and give the Clan's young a place to grow up safely, away from most harm. No spot in the territory is completely safe, however. Mountain lions and foxes hunt in the starlight, and black bears and coyotes are always on the prowl. Although the icy cliffs may seem void of prey, skilled hunters are able to find what they must to feed their Clan. Squirrels, birds, and chipmunks are commonly found. A bustling river cuts through the territory as well, offering fish and other prey animals. Due to the constant turbulence of the river, it rarely manages to freeze over.

Members of VerglasClan are often very secretive. Although the higher-ranked cats are more prideful, and defend their borders with great honor, the loyalty of the other members tends to waver. As a Clan, the cats are aloof towards others. Wary of outsiders, they frequently distance themselves from any cat that isn't part of their ranks. In general, they are cunning, ambitious and clever. They will stop at nothing to reach their goals, and won't hesitate in using manipulation to do so. VerglasClan as a whole tends to consider itself as more meritorious than the other Clans, but the cats are frequently on the quiet side as well, so this belief isn't often spoken aloud.

shasta blue wrote:
        My clan is BoulderClan. The cats of BoulderClan are exceptional climbers, as they must be in order to traverse the cliff faces where they have made their home. BoulderClan territory is nestled within dense forest, with the main camp built into the caves and crevices of a large and dangerous cliff that splits the forest. At the highest peak that the cats can reach, a large boulder (worn by the scratches and clambers of the cats of clans from moons past) protrudes from the cliff face, and it is here that the clan cats will gather to hear their leader speak. The leader's den is nestled in a large alcove beneath this boulder, largely concealed by the moss that climbs the surrounding rocks. The nursery, warriors' and apprentices' dens are slightly below the leader's den, but again found deep into the cliff and some lengths above the ground. As a result, kits are gravely forbidden from leaving the nursery until they are strong enough to traverse the cliffs. The medicine cat's den (along with their apprentice) can be accessed by a small crevice only, with the crevice opening to a cave of a considerable size that can comfortably house the clan's medicinal and food supplies; as a result, it is here that the clan unfortunately commonly congregates. The elders' den can be accessed at ground level behind the small waterfall that trickles down the side of the cliff and filters into a slow-moving forest stream. The surrounding territory consists of a thick forest that is lush in Greenleaf but cripplingly bare during Leafbare.

BoulderClan cats are large, muscular cats with thick fur and strong paws. These cats are built for strength over speed, but are surprisingly agile (considering their size) as they leap through their camp. BoulderClan cats are not particularly cold-hearted in nature, but if a cat is unable to survive moving around the cliffs and caves then they are often seen as too weak to belong in the clan anyway. Due to their secluded environment, BoulderClan cats typically like to keep themselves to themselves, rarely interfering in the dramas that may be engulfing other clans. They are, however, fiercely territorial and protective over what they see as theirs,
        and would be the very last cats seen to back down from a fight - they are far too prideful for that.

ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

| LEAFCLAN POST NO.34 |

Postby ashton. » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:02 pm

NUMBER OF CATS: 35 | MALES: 17 | FEMALES: 18
NEXT MOONPOOL VISIT: x

"Frostpath, Foxpounce, Breezeclaw, Mistystep, and Ivypaw," Ashenclaw called out, "I'd like for you all to join me on a patrol."
Mistystep's breath caught in her throat. A patrol? she thought. W-what about dogs a-and badgers - or maybe f-foxes? - Oh shut up, Misty! He's already assigned you to the patrol so there's really nothing you can do about it now. Just try to act confident. Don't let them see how terrified you are. The newest warrior of LeafClan had been a resident for a moon now but was still nervous around her new Clan-mates. She was always afraid that they were judging her - she was a former kittypet, after all. It didn't help that she was only able to join one patrol, as she was missing one crucial thing to Clan cats that everyone else had. Her claws were gone. All of them, front and back. The first time her two-leg left her alone for a while, Mistystep's separation anxiety kicked in, resulting in the carpet being shredded, furniture half-ruined, and several other things destroyed. Thank StarClan her two-leg didn't have the heart to put her to sleep or throw her out, but instead they had her claws removed. Whenever Mistystep recalled this, she either lowered her head in embarrassment or fought tears back. "Um, Mistystep?" The dilute calico quickly snapped out of her thoughts to see that it was Foxpounce who had spoken to her. Everyone in the patrol was gathered around, looking at her expectantly. "I-I, sorry, I..." she stuttered and trailed off, staring at her paws. Foxpounce only chuckled, "Well, let's not keep everyone waiting, okay? Come on." Reluctantly, Mistystep padded after the patrol.

"Thank StarClan green-leaf is nearly over!" mewed Briardusk. "It's really stressful with all the dogs and two-legs around, and the heat is awful! I don't know how all our thick-furred Clan-mates are managing." Everyone else in the hunting patrol nodded their heads in agreement. "I can't wait for leaf-fall to arrive. I love how the leaves change colors. It's really beautiful," Cloudtalon added. "Yes!" Briardusk chirped. "Leaf-fall is the best! It's my favorite -" "Hey, sorry to interrupt," Webfang cut in, "But all your chitter-chatter is sure to scare away all the prey. We should focus on hunting." Briardusk hung her head a little, mumbling a soft "sorry" before turning her attention to the task at hand. She sniffed the air and kept her ears alert but could sense nothing, which was strange seeing as Falconchaser and Pinedust were already teaming up to catch something and Cinderdawn and Webfang seemed to be intently watching something as well. She sighed a bit. Hmm, I guess I'll just have to try harder. Soon enough half the patrol had their catches in their jaws and were preparing to head back to camp. Briardusk hadn't a clue why she was unable to find anything - she usually returned with a kill every time she was sent hunting! She was noticeably disappointed, and she asked Webfang if perhaps she could stay out a little longer. "Briardusk, there's dogs and such out. I'm sorry, I don't think it would be a good idea for you to be by yourself," said the older warrior. The she-cat's heart sank. Cloudtalon spoke up, "I can stay with her if that's alright." Webfang nodded. "Alright then." With a flick of his tail, he set off with the remainder of the patrol in the direction of the camp. "Thanks, Cloudtalon. I appreciate it," Briardusk mewed. The tom gave a warm smile. "Not a problem, sweetheart." Briardusk ducked her head in embarrassment, quickly stepping away to get a sniff of the air. It was obvious Cloudtalon liked her - it had been for several moons. The she-cat had simply ignored it, pretended either she didn't know or he didn't like her. Suddenly she heard the soft flapping of wings overhead and turned her gaze upward to find a sparrow diving out of the sky into a tree. As soon as she began to stalk it, it took off. The warrior let out a low grumble, kicking at the dry dirt with her paws in frustration. What was wrong with her today? We couldn't she catch anything? "Hey, it's alright," Cloudtalon mewed soothingly, stepping forward and resting his tail across her back. "It was just a sparrow, just a silly little sparrow." Briardusk sighed loudly, "It's just frustrating, I don't know why I can't catch anything today!" She stared at her paws, a frown slowly spreading across her face. Even though this was just one little instance in which her hunting skills were not up to par, she felt useless. She hated not being able to provide for her Clan, give back to it. "Aw, Briar, it's not a big deal. Really. You're just fine, don't beat yourself up about it." For once, Briardusk was quiet. She just didn't know what to say. She could only think of how strange it was that she was unable to catch something for her Clan and how she needed to try harder. Try harder, harder, harder. She was about to pad away from Cloudtalon in search of prey when he spoke again, "So, uh... since you're feeling a bit down, I kinda want to ask you something - maybe it would cheer you up...." Briardusk titled her head to the side a bit. "Okay, what?" "Well..." he paused, trying to formulate his thoughts. "You're - you're such a beautiful, sweet she-cat, and honestly I've really liked you for a while, so I wanted to ask if you would be my mate?" It all came out quickly, in a swift stream of words. Briardusk stood speechless for a moment while Cloudtalon stared expectantly. She hadn't been expecting that.... She had just recently gotten over Bumbletuft - she hadn't seen him for several moons and decided it would just be for the best if she gave up. It was heartbreaking, and she had been a little depressed for a while. She just didn't think Cloudtalon would ask her, she didn't see it coming at all. She had no idea what to say to him. She hated upsetting others and couldn't bear to tell him no, but.... Perhaps she would just see how it goes. Maybe she would grow to love him - he was a kind, gentlemanly tom, and handsome, after all. Before she knew it, she sputtered out, "Y-yes."

Training: Dewpaw, Russetpaw, Otterpaw, Brightpaw, + Fernpaw
Patrol: Ashenclaw, Frostpath, Foxpounce, Breezeclaw, Mistystep, + Ivypaw
Hunting: Webfang, Briardusk, Cloudtalon, Cinderdawn, Falconchaser, + Pinedust
Herb hunting: Willowcloud & Appleheart
Mates: Briardusk + Cloudtalon

LEADER:
      Emberstar | 60 | F | X
      Lives: ★★★★★★★ [7/9]

DEPUTY:
      Ashenclaw | 63 | M | X

MEDICINE CATS:
      Willowcloud | 52 | F | X
      Appleheart | 29 | M | X

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE:
      none

WARRIORS: [21]
      Patchthorn | 65 | M | X
      Webfang | 69 | M | X
      Briardusk | 44 | F | X
      Dustfall | 57 | M | X
      Frostpath | 33 | F | X
      Honeydapple | 54 | F | X
      Cloudtalon | 42 | M | X
      Stormbreeze | 30 | M | X
      Badgerstrike | 72 | F | X
      Foxpounce | 25 | M | X
      Birchwing | 25 | M | X
      Frigidrose | 45 | F | X
      Crowstorm | 30 | M | X
      Adder | 25 | F | X
      Snowstep | 36 | F | X
      Tinyfeather | 56 | F | X
      Breezeclaw | 18 | F | X
      Cinderdawn | 18 | M | X
      Falconchaser | 17 | M | X
      Pinedust | 17 | M | X
      Heatherpond | 17 | F | X
      Mistystep | 25 | F | X

APPRENTICES: [6]
      Ivypaw | 12 | F | X
      Dewpaw | 10 | M | X
      Russetpaw | 10 | F | X
      Otterpaw | 10 | M | X
      Brightpaw | 10 | F | X
      Fernpaw | 9 | F | X

QUEENS: [1]
      Daisyskip | 25 | F | X - right eye missing

KITS: [1]
      Lightkit | 1 | M | X

ELDERS: [1]
      Sunstripe | 111 | M | X

DECEASED CATS:
      Shadekit | drowned | X
      Featherpaw | murdered by Frigidrose | X

MATES:
      Honeydapple & ???
      xx↪ Daisyskip, Foxpounce, Birchwing
      Frigidrose & ???
      xx↪ Breezeclaw, Shadekit, Cinderdawn
      Emberstar & Webfang
      xx↪ Falconchaser, Pinedust, Heatherpond
      Snowstep & ???
      xx↪ Dewpaw, Russetpaw, Otterpaw, Brightpaw
      Tinyfeather & Dustfall
      xx↪ Fernpaw
      Daisyskip & Crowstorm
      xx↪ Lightkit
      Appleheart & Brindlecloud (EchoClan)
      xx↪ expecting

BORDERS:
      Northern | forest | BeechClan
      Southern | fields | AsterClan
      Western | river | StrikeClan
      Eastern | fields | SootClan
      North-east | forest | EchoClan
      North-west | river | LotusClan
      South-east | fields | AspenClan
      South-west | fields | open
        ALLIES:
        EchoClan | Katrione
        StrikeClan | sugar pixel .
        BeechClan | hazilnut
        AsterClan | hiraeth.

ENEMIES:
        none

MEDICINE STORE:
        Alder bark | x2 | Eases toothaches
        Bindweed | x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep
        xxthem in place
        Blackberry leaves | x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
        Borage Leaves | x2 | Produces more and better
        xxmilk, also brings down fevers
        Broom | x2 | Used to make poultices for broken legs and
        xxwounds
        Burdock root | x2 | treats infection
        Burnet | x1 | Keeps a cat's strength up
        Catmint | x5 | Best remedy for greencough, can be used
        xxfor whitecough
        Celandine | x1 | Soothes damaged eyes
        Coltsfoot | x1 | Good for shortness of breath and kittencough
        Comfrey root | x1 | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds
        xxAlso used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for
        xxinflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched
        xxshoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns
        Daisy Leaves | x1 | For aching joints
        Fennel | x1 | Eases hip pain
        Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds
        Hawkweed | x1 | Alternative to catmint, but not as strong
        Heather nectar | x1 | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens
        xxmixtures
        Honey | x2 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for
        xxsmoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other
        xxconcoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy
        Horsetail | x2 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
        Juniper berries | x2 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps
        xxtroubled breathing. Also used to help calm cats
        Lamb's Ear | x1 | Gives a cat strength
        Lavender | x1 | Treats chills, head and throat pains, cures fever.
        xxThe scent may calm a cat
        Marigold | x1 | Stops infection and bleeding
        Mouse bile | x2 | Used to remove ticks embedded in pelts
        Nettle leaves | x1 | Chewed into a poultice for a wound
        Poppy seeds | x1 | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock
        xxor distress, and eases pain
        Ragwort leaves | x1 | Treats aching joints
        Raspberry leaves | x1 | Could possibly ease pain or stop bleeding
        Rosemary | x2 | Hides the scent of death
        Snakeroot | x1 | Thought to heal poison
        Sorrel | x1 | Traveling herb, can build up appetite
        Stinging nettle | x1 | Induces vomiting, brings down swelling,
        xxcan be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones, heals
        xxwound, chewing the stems helps against infection
        Sweet-sedge | x1 | Eases infection
        Thyme | x2 | Treats shock
        Wild garlic | x2 | Prevents infection, especially rat bites
        Willow bark | x2 | Eases pain, inflammation, diarrhea, and fevers
        Yarrow | x2 | Extracts poison from wounds, will make a cat
        xxvomit up toxins, and the ointment will soften and help heal
        xxcracked pads

FRESH-KILL PILE:
        Mouse | x9 | 1 serving
        Vole | x9 | 1 serving
        Squirrel | x10 | 2 servings
        Small fish | x9 | 2 servings
        Hare | x9 | 3 servings
        Birds | x10 | 3 servings
        Total | 53 | 106 servings

MENTORS:

Foxpounce | Ivypaw | battle, swimming, advanced battle, hunting
        Frigidrose | Dewpaw | battle, hunting
        Crowstorm | Russetpaw | battle, hunting
        Patchthorn | Otterpaw | battle, hunting
        Dustfall | Brightpaw | battle, hunting
        Emberstar | Fernpaw | hunting
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

VerglasClan // post one

Postby .iris. » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Number of Cats: 1 | 0 | 1
Next Moonpool Visit: June 24

Rimestar wandered inside the dark cave, her eyes widening to take in the large cavern. She nodded in satisfaction to herself as she saw that the larger cave broke off into smaller ones. Each pawstep sent up a cloud of dust and dirt that swirled in the air for several moments before settling back onto the cool stone. As the she-cat's bright green eyes swept across the cave, she began to envision where each of the dens would be. Gradually, she had created a scene in her mind of a prosperous Clan, bustling with activity. A sharp wind rustling her fur snapped the new leader back to reality. Someday, her Clan would be strong and flourishing. But she would go nowhere without the help of StarClan. Rimestar turned quickly on her heel, immediately beginning the long journey to the moonpool. When at last she reached the sacred pool, Rimestar felt as though she might wilt from exhaustion. Her newly-granted nine lives gave her strength, however, and she managed to gently touch her muzzle to the placid water. Within seconds, she was fallen into a deep sleep. In her dream, Rimestar found herself in VerglasClan's new territory. She was standing by the edge of the cliff, gazing at the spectacular view. When at last she managed to wrench her gaze from the scenery and turn around, she found several of her ancestors' starry figures staring curiously at her. Instinctively, the she-cat dropped into a crouch of reverence. "I have come to seek your guidance," she mewed. "As expected," an elderly tom mewed with a small nod. "Starting a Clan is no easy task." Rimestar nodded in return as a younger she-cat spoke. "I never would have thought you to be suited to run a Clan," she mewed casually. Rimestar, offended, opened her mouth to protest when the StarClan cat continued, "but already you have proven yourself to be brave and strong. You will make a good leader." The black-and-white she-cat basked in the praise of her ancestors before voicing her request. "I will need someone to work by my side," she asked, "to aid me in my tasks and assist me in running VerglasClan." Rimestar paused for a moment, gauging the StarClan cats' reactions. "I would like to have a deputy," she mewed finally. The starry-coated cats' expressions remained stoic, although none of them seemed objected to the request. Rimestar dipped her head one last time before she began to slip away from the cliffside and back to the moonpool. Once awake, she stretched her limbs and turned to once again tackle the tiring journey back to the new camp.
[ rimestar asks starclan for a deputy ]

Leader:
          Rimestar | 28 moons | she-cat |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❅[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    0 servings total
    Chipmunk | x0 | 1 serving
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Jay | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by .iris. on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
.iris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me