Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

-- [☂] tempestclan [post nine]

Postby 䏠xote » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:41 am

☂ TEMPESTCLAN ☂

population - 021 | ♂ 13 / ♀ 8
next visit to moonpool - due
servings - 5 servings per post

tempeststar shook out his fur, scattering tiny bits of moss. he made a face, briefly, before beginning to smooth down his short black pelt, and there was a soft mrrow of laughter beside him. the tom looked up to be greeted by the sight of brindleclaw padding toward him, and his whiskers twitched. "good morning, brindle."

the she-cat came to sit beside him, giving a grunt as she settled down a bit stiffly, curling her large, fluffy tail over her paws. "it's been a while since anyone's called me that."

tempeststar only looked up at her, a gleam in his eye. "it seems fitting, sometimes. your free spirit is a bit much to contain."

brindleclaw laughed audibly at that, the sound rumbling in her chest, and the tip of her tail flicked once as she noticed him brighten with pride. "perhaps. as the seasons wear on, i fear i am beginning to feel the ache of time in my bones. it may just be that life can tame this old coot yet."

"surely you don't mean to insinuate that you're getting old?" tempeststar glanced at her skeptically, before glancing away. "simply preposterous."

the two sat in silence for a small while as the black tom finished combing fluff from his sleek short coat. when he was done, he sat back once more, simply enjoying the morning quiet as they waited for the clan to stir. he drank in the crisp morning air, and he could feel the warmth from brindleclaw's body so close to his own, a sense of comfort welling deep inside his belly. it had taken a long while for the clan to recover from the accident, but now they felt even closer than they did before--a true family. he could see the fruits of their labor in every small interaction in the clan: when freckleheart and sweetpaw cooed fondly over their kits; when flinteyes and leopardflank began to soften to one another, being caught leaning into each other for warmth more and more often; when clearpool and tigerpaw stayed with rainpaw in the elder's den to keep her company; when swiftfern groomed asterflame gently as they talked about their lives before; when pinefur helped blazenose guide tumblepaw to the best of his abilities.

yes, the clan was thriving. they would survive, and they would move onward.

tempeststar did not notice the way his tail curled over brindleclaw's as she sat beside him, or the way she let him move a bit closer, her eyes softening as she watched him.

they were blessed.

[ tempeststar and swiftfern discover morningblaze, sorrelpaw and falconpaw on patrol ]
[ brindleclaw, pinefur, freckleheart, flinteyes and sootshade go hunting ]
[ blazenose and tumblepaw search for herbs ]
[ leopardflank gives tigerpaw his assessment ]
[ the clans consumes one pike and part of one yellow perch ]

Leader:
          tempeststar | fifty moons | tom |
          lives: ★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          brindleclaw | seventy moons | she-cat |

Medicine Cats:
          blazenose | twenty-nine moons | tom |
          tumblepaw | nine moons | tom |

Warriors:
          swiftfern | fifty-six moons | she-cat |
          morningblaze | forty-five moons | tom |
          pinefur | forty-five moons | tom |
          flinteyes | thirty-three moons | tom |
          freckleheart | thirty moons | tom |
          leopardflank | thirty moons | she-cat |
          sootshade | twenty-four moons | tom |

Apprentices:
          sorrelpaw | thirteen moons | tom |
          tigerpaw | fourteen moons | tom |
          falconpaw | six moons | she-cat |
          halfpaw | seven moons | tom |

Queens:
          asterflame | thirty-six moons | she-cat |
          sweetpaw | twenty moons | she-cat |

Kits:
          floodkit | three moons | tom |
          minnowkit | three moons | tom |

Elders:
          clearsight | fifty-four moons | she-cat |
          rainpaw | fourteen moons | she-cat |
    Medicine Store
    dried oak leaves | x1 | prevents infection
    thyme | x0 | treats shock
    cobwebs | x1 | stops bleeding + binds broken bones
    tormentil | x1 | good for treating all wounds
    + extracts poison
    willow bark | x0 | eases pain
    borage | x1 | producing milk + treats fever
    coltsfoot | x1 | treats kittencough + sore pads
    poppyseeds | x1 | helps sleep + eases pain
    + treats shock
    comfrey root | x1 | repairs broken bones
    + treats burns + soothes wounds + eases inflammation
    + eases stiffness

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    northern pike [large] | x0 | 3 servings
    yellow perch [large] | x1 + 1/3 | 3 servings
    common roach [small] | x0 | 2 servings
    eel [small] | x0 | 2 servings
    minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    crawdad | x0 | 1 servings
    total -- 3 servings

Ally Clans
    pineclan | deimos
    leafclan | zephyrine
    stemclan | Peachycupcake525
    moorclan | Dinolil1

Enemy Clans
    clan name | username

Borders
    north | pineclan | deimos
    east | coniferclan | kacchan,
    west | forestclan | simonpet
    south| lilyclan | mochi.

Family:
          blackfang ♂ + brindleclaw ♀
          ↳ copperkit ♂ [unknown], whitekit ♂ [unknown]

brambletooth ♂ [aspenclan] + swiftfern ♀
          ↳ birdbrook ♀ [verglasclan], sparkfur ♂ [verglasclan]

freckleheart ♂ + sweetpaw ♀
          creamkit ♀, floodkit ♂, minnowkit ♂

sootshade ♂ + conch [marineclan] ♀
          ↳ unborn

sootshade ♂ + willowfeather [adderclan] ♀
          ↳ unborn

unknown ♂ + unknown ♀
          ↳ fierceheart [skyclan] ♂, sweetpaw ♀

waspfur ♂ [briarclan] + lizardstream [briarclan] ♀
          ↳ sorrelpaw ♂, squirrelpaw ♂ [hopeclan], russetpaw ♂
          [shellclan], darkpaw ♀ [verglasclan], perchkit ♂
          [briarclan], poppykit ♀ [briarclan]

stormriver ♂ [lilyclan] + asterflame ♀
          sweetkit ♀ [iceclan], rosekit ♀ [iceclan], leafpaw ♂
          [briarclan], mutesoft ♀ [briarclan]

asterflame ♀ [adopted mother]
          ↳ tumblepaw ♂, thymekit ♀, halfkit ♂

unknown ♂ + brightpool [lilyclan] ♀
          ↳ scorchpelt [forestclan] ♂, tumblepaw ♂, thymekit

unknown ♂ + winternose [skyclan] ♀
          ↳ falconpaw♀

flintburr [groveclan] ♂ + silvermoon [lilyclan] ♀
          sootkit [fickleclan] ♂, halfkit ♂

embertoes [iceclan] ♂ + clearsight ♀
          ↳ smokefrost [moorclan] ♂, ashflight [duskclan] ♀,
          firepath [gustclan] ♂
    Relationships:
    ♥ - mates | ♡ - former mates | ❥ - crush

blackfang ♡ brindleclaw
    brambletooth [aspenclan] ♡ swiftfern
    stormriver [lilyclan] ♡ asterflame
    flinteyes ❥ leopardflank
    freckleheart ♥ sweetpaw

Deceased Cats:
    riverpaw | ♀ | fell from tree |
    thymekit | ♀ | weakness |
    creamkit | ♀ | weakness |

Mentors:
    blazenose → tumblepaw | 00
    ↳ herb identification, move, move, move

swiftfern → sorrelpaw | 02
    ↳ hunting, climbing, move, move

morningblaze → falconpaw | 00
    ↳ move, move, move, move

freckleheart → halfpaw | 00
    ↳ move, move, move, move

leopardflank → tigerpaw | 04
    ↳ advanced climbing, advanced swimming,
    hunting, battle

Special Notes:
    - brindleclaw is a summer event adopt.
    [special abilities]
    - birthday kitty not used yet
Last edited by 䏠xote on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

p e b b l e c l a n ; t w o

Postby Lady Masquerade » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:32 am

P e b b l e C l a n
number of cats: two

As Olivestar carefully made her way down the stony steps of the Moonpool, she wondered if StarClan would hear her calls for help. She trusted the wise cats with her life (or lives), but knew that with only one cat making up PebbleClan, it wouldn't go very far. Quickly and quietly, the she-cat headed towards the stream surrounded camp, halting when a strange, unfamiliar scent passed under her nose. Hackles raised, Olivestar carefully hopped over the pebble wall and looped around the camp, noticing that the scent led into one of the empty beaver dam styled dens. The scent definitely belonged to a cat, but Olivestar wasn't the strongest feline in the woods, and didn't particularly feel like putting up a fight today.
Poking her nose into the den, she stared in shock as a black and white cat was putting a purple plant with green leaves neatly up on the higher branches of the den, using them as shelves. "What are those for?" She asked, causing the strange cat to jump in surprise, eyes wide with the same fear Olivestar had felt just moments ago. "It's Catmint," the feline responded, her fur slowly smoothing as she sat down, eyeing Olivestar with distrust. "it helps during the colder season, when cats get sick from cough. I didn't see anything in this den, it looks so empty.. It would be perfect for me to store my herbs.." Her voice trailed off, and she shuffled her paws awkwardly in the soft sand as she waited for the other cat to speak. It seemed that neither of them were wanting to pick a fight,
and in those short moments Olivestar realized that StarClan was already speaking back to her, offering words of assistance.
"Then you can store them here, as much as you'd like. My name is Olivestar, and I'm trying to revive a clan that once lived here. They were known as -" Her voice cut off as the black and white she-cat finished her sentence. "PebbleClan. The dream cats came to you, too?"
Olivestar couldn't help but purr in happiness at this response, she had been right! Thank you, StarClan.. "Those cats belong to StarClan, a place where warriors of the past go after they no longer walk this Earth. I would like for you to be a part of PebbleClan, as it's Medicine Cat. I'm sure StarClan will continue to teach you more about the ways of the Clan, but with this coming leafbare.." Her voice stopped as a harsh gust of cold air entered the den, chilling her fur in reminder of the dangers that came with the cold. "..we're really going to need you. What's your name?"
The black and white she-cat was steadying the herbs from the wind as Olivestar asked about her name, in which case she looked over to the leader with a smile. "Dotty. I imagine that has to be changed to something more like your name though, huh? I don't mind. My new name will give me more purpose."
Hearing Dotty's name, Olivestar couldn't help but remember how, just a few moons ago, she had been known as Olivia, unaware that there was such a powerful name out there for her to reach one day. "You're right, I do have to change it. Hopefully I can pick something that suits you well..I, Olivestar, ask StarClan to look down on this she-cat sitting before me. She has a desire to learn the ways of medicine so she can heal her clanmates for many moons. Dotty, do you promise to protect and heal all cats of PebbleClan equally, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do"
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your Medicine Cat name. From this moment, you will be known as Splashpelt. PebbleClan looks forward to seeing all you do as it's Medicine Cat."
The leader than knelt forward to touch her nose to Splashpelt's, purring with happiness over finding a Medicine Cat so soon. The black and white she-cat then followed her out of the den, and they looked around the empty, lifeless camp. It was quiet for a few moments, the air still, when all of the sudden the rumble of a hungry belly came from Olivestar. Her fur prickled in embarrassment as Splashpelt let out a laugh, though their was a warm feeling in Olivestar's paws at the realization that she was no longer on this journey alone. "Okay.. I think I need to go hunting..we literally have nothing to eat. I suggest going to find some more herbs, they won't be growing for much longer."

[olivestar goes out to hunt]
[splashpelt looks for herbs]

Leader:
          Olivestar | 25 moons | She-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Splashpelt | 26 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | StagClan | DasCanadianSparkle
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaves | produces milk & brings down fevers | 0
    Broom | poultice for broken legs & wounds | 0
    Catmint | cures greencough & whitecough | 2
    Chamomile | for strength | 0
    Chervil | infected wounds & bellyaches | 0
    Cobwebs | stops bleeding | 2
    Comfrey root | itching, bleeding, soreness | 0
    Feverfew | fevers, aches, chills | 0
    Honey | infections, coughs, sore throats | 0
    Lungwort | cures yellowcough | 0
    Marigold | cures infection & bleeding | 1
    Poppy Seeds | cures stress, sleeplessness, & shock | 0
    Rush | a cast for broken bones | 0
    Tansy | cures coughs, wounds, & poisons | 0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnows | x0 | 1 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Waterfowl | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Lady Masquerade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Phina D Wolf » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:42 am

Number of Cats: 40 (19 toms, 21 mollies)

Servings: 7 (6 with cats gone for the SkyClan war)

Next Moonpool Visit: 12/8

Cinderpaw pricked her ears as she heard the sound of voices coming from just outside camp. Glancing around to make sure that Sweetstar wasn’t about to assign patrols, she slipped out through the tall grass, padding towards the source of the sounds.

“Oh come off it! I’m not going to help you pass your assessments. First off you don’t need my help, second it would be wrong, and third, didn’t you say just two moons ago that you shouldn’t listen to em because I’m younger? Plus, I have my own assessments to worry about!”

Cinderpaw cocked her head in confusion. Flickerpaw? Who was she arguing with. As the other cat spoke, Cinderpaw started. Breezepaw?!?!

“I don’t care about your assessments! I need to pass mine, and you’re gonna help me because I say so and I’m older!” The young molly snapped.

“No I won’t!” Flickerpaw insisted, “You pass or fail on your own merit, not mine!”

“What’s going on?” Cinderpaw asked, stepping into the little clearing next to the swift running stream they were next too. The other two apprentices looked up sharply as she closed the distance between them.

“None of your business.” Breezepaw snapped, glaring at her sister. “Go back to camp.”

“It is too her business, it’s everyone’s business that you want me to help you cheat on assessments!” Flickerpaw retorted angrily.

“Only because you offered!” Breezepaw shot back, her tail flicking angrily.

“I did not!” Flickerpaw asserted, furious that the other molly would say such a thing.

“Breezepaw, I heard what you were saying, there’s no way Flickerpaw offered to help you.” Cinderpaw interjected, stepping between the two.

“I said go back to camp!” Breezepaw roared, shoving her sister violently.

Cinderpaw staggered back, surprised by the sudden attack. A scream of fear was torn from her as her hind paws slipped from the bank of the stream, sending her tumbling into the frigid waters. She flailed weakly as the ice current tore her away from the bank, and her only hope of escape.

Flickerpaw darted the the bank, attempting futilely to catch ahold of her friend’s paw. As the current tore them apart, she whirled to run back to camp, pausing only a moment to hurl a “Starclan curse you!” at the stunned and frightened Breezepaw. Tearing through the dry grass, she burst into camp, yowling desperately, “Help!! Help!! Cinderpaw feel into the stream and can’t get out!! Someone please help me!!”

A cold start ran through the clan as the impact of Flickerpaw’s words sank in. Sweetstar immediately responded, “Flarestrike, Daisytuft, Mottledleap, Bramblepaw! Go! Filckerpaw, show them the way!"

The panicked apprentice turned and fled the camp, the assigned warriors pelting after her, each driven by the fear that they might be too late. Bramblepaw dashed for the medicine den, snatched up a few herbs and darted after them, praying to Starclan that they would get there in time.

Flickerpaw darted into the clearing where she had last seen Breezepaw and Cinderpaw and looked around frantically. No sign of either of them. She darted over to the stream, checking it’s direction to be sure, then dashed away downstream, calling back, “Hurry! Oh, for Starclan’s sake hurry up!” As she darted away, a dark shape became visible, slowly taking shape as they neared it. Flickerpaw heard Bramblepaw curse under his breath as he came level with her, the two of them both trying to make themselves believe the best.

Before them lay Breezepaw, curled, around a still grey and white form. Both were soaked to the skin. But what terrified Flickerpaw and Bramblepaw was that only Breezepaw was shivering.

“No, no no no NO.” Flickerpaw began to sob, stumbling towards her best friend and her worst enemy, her tears mingling with the puddle of stream water surrounding the two forms. Bramblepaw came up and gently nosed Breezepaw away so the he could examine her sister. The apprentice stood shakily, still shivering, but the group paid her little mind, everyone clustered around Cinderpaw as Bramblepaw did his best to revive her.

Finally, he stepped back, shaking his head in defeat, his shoulders slumped in total despair. Flickerpaw backed away, her shoulder heaving with sobs of pure grief. The adults stood solemnly, Mottledleap stepping forward and gingerly picking up the body of her apprentice. As the rest of the party left, Flickerpaw and Breezepaw stood, staring at each other in silence until the others were out of hearing.

“I’m so sorry.” Breezepaw said, her voice cracking with despair and full of regret, “I didn’t mean to, I didn’t realize….”

“It doesn’t matter.” Flickerpaw interrupted bitterly. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to, I didn’t realize, guess what? Doesn’t bring her back. It’s your fault she’s dead. You killed her. And I’ll never forgive you for that.” Turning, Flickerpaw began her slow, careful trek back to camp, favoring her injured leg as she did so.

Watching the only cat who could have helped her, the only cat who knew the truth, walk away from her and leave her to suffer alone, Breezepaw collapsed, shivering, as she buried her face in her paws and wept.

~~~

“Okay, so how does the game work exactly?” Sushikit asked, glancing around in mild confusion at the nine other excited kits.

“Don’t ask me, I still don’t get it.” Pondkit said quietly, shrugging and glancing at Loonkit, the ‘queen bee’ of the nursery.

She sighed dramatically, “Okay, I’ll explain it again. We’re going to play Clan. I’m the leader, Impkit’s the deputy and Pondkit is the medicine cat. Sushikit, you’d the medicine cat apprentice. Wispkit, you’re Impkit’s apprentice. The rest of you are warriors.”

“Why can’t I be the leader?” Impkit demanded, puffing up her chest, attempting to be frightening.

Loonkit rolled her eyes, “Becaaaauuuse I’m older. Mama says so. So, since Sweetstar is older than Maplestrike, it make sense that I should be the leader.”

“How old is Sweetstar?” Snakekit mused thoughtfully.

“I’ll bet he’s a thousand.” Heronkit replied, grinning at his practically identical sibling.

“No, two thousand!” Racoonkit chirped.

“No was, he’s only one thousand five hundred.” Wisteriakit retorted.

Loonkit shook her head in mock despair, “You’re all wrong.” she stated firmly. “He’s only three hundred, but that’s beside the point. Does everyone understand the rules?” The looked around as the other kits nodded seriously. “Oh! And one more thing. Whimbrelkit, you’re the leader’s mate. Pondkit and Sushikit our our kits, okay?”

Whimbrelkit wrinkled up his nose, “Why me?” He protested.

“You can only play if you’re my mate.” Loonkit said, batting her eyelashes at him, “Someone has to be the parents of the apprentices.”

“Why can’t Wisteriakit and I be the parents?” Heronkit piped up.

This suggestion was met with an immediate, “EEW!” from Wisteriakit as she batted at his ears. “Not me! Have Impkit be your mate!”

“Hey! Why me?” Impkit protested slightly, glancing at the cocky older tom as he smirked at her.

“THOSE AREN’T OPTIONS.” Loonkit shouted, causing the other kits to shut up and listen, “The only way we can play is if Whimbrelkit is the father of the kits.”

“Can I be Racoonkit’s mate instead?” Whimbrelkit asked, sensing the loophole.

“NO.” Loonkit insisted, glaring at the tom, “You have to be my mate or the game doesn’t work, okay?”

“Fine.” Whimbrelkit grumbled, shuffling his paws disdainfully.

“Okay, let's…” No one knew what Loonkit was about to say, because at that moment their mothers appeared as if out of nowhere and rushed them back into the nursery, much to their annoyance. They quelled their angry cries, assuring them that they could go back outside and play in a moment.

~~~

The five apprentices sat nervously as Sweetstar approached the shining stone, each unsure of their assessment results, each hoping that they had done well enough to become a warrior. Flickerpaw and Breezepaw were especially worried, as they had been told that they were not being given assessments, and wondered what it could mean.

Sweetstar looked over at them and smiled, but it was a smile tinged with sadness. Everyone was keenly aware of the empty space where the sixth graduating apprentice should have sat.

“Apprentices, today is a hard day for us all.” Sweetstar said quietly, his voice audible by every cat in the silence that they granted him. “But, there are still things that must be done. Bouncepaw, please join me on the shining stone.” Bouncepaw approached quickly, but his gait was more subdued than usual. Turning to the nursery, Sweetstar addressed Hailclaw, “Hailclaw, as mentor to this apprentice, do you approve of this ceremony?”

“I do.” Hailclaw said, smiling happily at her apprentice.

“Then for your kindness and loyalty, I give you the name Bounceheart. Bear it well.”

The crowd chanted, “Bounceheart. Bounceheart.” But their voices were subdued.

So it was for each ceremony. Flickerpaw was granted her place as a warrior because of her bravery in the battle against the eagle, and Breezepaw was granted her place as a warrior because of her valiant attempt to save her sister.

The apprentices, now warriors, had mixed feelings about the day. Their excitement at finally being fully fledged warriors was dampened by the lost of a sister, a friend, or even just someone their own age. It was a hard blow for them to take, and it pained Sweetstar to watch them try to deal with it. But there was nothing he could do. No one but StarClan could reverse what had been done.

[Falconwatcher rests and receives x1 marigold and x1 dock]
[Flickershine rests and receives x1 cobweb and x1 comfrey root]
[Cinderpaw, Flarestrike and Mottledleap receive x1 dock]

[Cinderpaw dies of drowning]
[Breezepaw is suffering from non-fatal hypothermic shock]
[Cinderpaw is given the name Cinderstream]
[Bouncepaw, Breezepaw, Muddypaw, Mothpaw and Flickerpaw all become warriors]
[Swiftclan gives two dock to Skyclan]
[SwiftClan consumes one eagle’s egg, one ermine and one big fish]

Leader

Sweetstar | 52 moons | Tom | X

Lives: ★★★★★★★ [7/9]

Deputy

Maplestrike | 45 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat

Velvetflicker | 37 moons | Molly | X

Warriors

Bounceheart | 13 moons | Tom | X
    Breezeface | 13 moons | Molly | X
    Daisytuft | 49 moons | Molly | X
    Dancingstripe | 39 moons | | Tom | X
    Falconwatcher | 47 moons | Tom | X
    Flarestrike | 19 moons | Tom | X
    Flickershine | 12 moons | Molly | X
    Hailclaw | 42 moons | Molly | X
    Hailwhisker | 44 moons | Molly | X
    Mothwhisker | 12 moons | Molly | X
    Mottledleap | 37 moons | Molly | X
    Muddypelt | 12 moons | Tom | X
    Poppysong | 26 moons | Molly | X
    Rivergaze | 26 moons | Tom | X
    Russetsplash | 31 moons | Tom | X
    Sandflower | 28 moons | Molly | X
    Scorchmask | 31 moons | Molly | X
    Shadowflight | 33 moons | Tom | X
    Silversong | 26 moons | Molly | X
    Snowflight | 39 moons | Molly | X
    Swayingtrees | 43 moons | Tom | X
    Whisperdust | 37 moons | Molly | X
    Wrenface | 38 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices

Rowanpaw | 17 moons | Molly | X
    Tumblepaw | 11 moons | Tom | X (left)
    Bramblepaw | 11 moons | Tom | X (right)

Queens

Hailclaw | 42 moons | Molly | X - kits two moons old
    Rowanpaw | 17 moons | Molly | X - kits two moons old
    Velvetflicker | 37 moons | Molly | X - kits two moons old
    Sandflower | 28 moons | Molly | X - kits due in one moon

Kits

Wispkit | 2 moons | Tom | X
    Wisteriakit | 2 moons | Molly | X
    Whimbrelkit | 2 moons | Tom | X
    Impkit | 2 moons | Molly | X
    Sushikit | 2 moons | Tom | X
    Loonkit | 2 moons | Molly | X
    Racoonkit | 2 moons | Molly | X
    Snakekit | 2 moons | Molly | X
    Heronkit | 2 moons | Tom | X
    Pondkit | 2 moons | Tom | X

Elders

Smokepath | 157 moons | Tom | X
    Sandstripe | 151 moons | Tom | X
Ally Clans

CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
Skyclan | Imp
Cliffclan | Sushinekko

Enemy Clans

None

Border Clans

North | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
Northeast | StagClan | DasCanadianSparkle
East | Lilyclan | mochi.
Southeast | LeafClan | zephyrine
South | OakClan | \Luna/
South-Southwest | ConiferClan | kacchan
Southwest | CliffClan | sushinekko
West | AdderClan | Marya D
Northwest | Skyclan | Imp

Medicine Store

Alder bark | 2
Borage leaves | 2
Burnet | 1
Catmint | 1
Catchweed | 1
Celadine | 1
Chervil | 1
Chickweed | 1
Cob nuts | 1
Cobweb | 0
Coltsfoot | 2
Comfrey | 1
Comfrey Root | 0
Dandylion | 1
Dock | 0
Fennel | 1
Goldenrod | 1
Heather nectar | 1
Honey | 1
Lovage | 1
Mallow leaves | 1
Oak leaves | 1
Ragwort | 1
Ragwort leaves | 1
Raspberry leaves | 1
Tansy | 1
Willow bark | 1
Willow leaf | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile

Mice | x1 | 1 serving
Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x4 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
All Birds | x2 | 3 servings
Eagle Eggs | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors

Velvetflicker | Rowanpaw | 5 | Herbal knowledge,
Basic healing, Hunting, Fighting, advanced healing
Velvetflicker | Bramblepaw | 5 | Hunting, Fighting,
herbal knowledge, basic healing
Whisperdust | Tumblepaw | 5 | Tracking, Fishing, fighting, hunting, advanced tracking

Deceased Cats

Palewish | 0 moons | Molly | X
Cinderstream | 12 moons | Molly | X

Family

Whisperdust and ??? | Bounceheart, Breezeface and Cinderstream
Wrenface and ??? | Muddypelt, Mothwhisker and Flickershine
Snowflight and Maplestrike | Tumblepaw and Bramblepaw
Rowanpaw and Flarestrike | Sushikit, Impkit
Hailclaw and Dancingstripe | Palewish, Wispkit, Wisteriakit, Whimbrelkit
Velvetflicker and Gladestep of CliffClan | Loonkit, Racoonkit, Pondkit, Snakekit, Heronkit
Unknown and unknown | Rivergaze and Poppysong
Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:09 am

Leaffall
The season of fall. During leaffall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and this will continue into leafbare. Kittings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on kitting herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. You will also run into foxes and possibly badgers more.

Swiftclan | Coniferclan | Skyclan | Tempestclan | Cliffclan | Mistclan

scarlet_wolf wrote:
[ slatestar goes hunting, hoping to discover another cat he could bring to his clan ]

Slatestar catches x1 mouse. Please put the six prey items your cats can catch in the "fresh-kill pile" section in your next post so that I know what prey to give you.
Slatestar finds a medicine cat. Choose five herbs from here to start your collection.

iceypopCS wrote:

☂ TEMPESTCLAN ☂

[ tempeststar and swiftfern discover morningblaze, sorrelpaw and falconpaw on patrol ]
[ brindleclaw, pinefur, freckleheart, flinteyes and sootshade go hunting ]
[ blazenose and tumblepaw search for herbs ]
[ leopardflank gives tigerpaw his assessment ]
[ the clans consumes one pike and part of one yellow perch ]

Morningblaze, Sorrelpaw, and Falconpaw join Tempestclan!
Brindleclaw, Pinefur, Freckleheart, Flinteyes, and Sootshade catch x1 common roach, x2 eels, x1 minnow, and x1 yellow perch.
Blazenose and Tumblepaw find x2 lovage and x1 sorrel.
Tigerpaw fails his assessment! Leopardflank is disappointed but can try again next moon.

sushinekko wrote:

[Blossomstep and Crowdawn try for kits (not mates)]
[Nettleclaw, Newtcall, Lizardpaw, Blossomstep, and Brackengaze go hunting]
[Tunnelstar, Hurricanehawk, Rose, Robincloud, and Crowdawn go on a border patrol]
[Gladestep and Mottleberry hunt for herbs]
[Tunnelstar goes to the Moonpool requesting a warrior]
[CliffClan eats x1 Bird and x1 Vole]

Blossomstep is pregnant!
Nettleclaw, Newtcall, Lizardpaw, Blossomstep, and Brackengaze catch x2 mice.
Lizardpaw learns hunting.
Tunnelstar, Hurricanehawk, Rose, Robincloud, and Crowdawn's patrol catches the scent of a predator. Do you wish for the patrol to pursue it?
Gladestep and Mottleberry find x1 borage leaf, x1 chervil, x1 lavender.
Starclan grants Tunnelstar's request and sends him a warrior.

Phina D Wolf wrote:

[Falconwatcher rests and receives x1 marigold and x1 dock]
[Flickershine rests and receives x1 cobweb and x1 comfrey root]
[Cinderpaw, Flarestrike and Mottledleap receive x1 dock]

[Cinderpaw dies of drowning]
[Breezepaw is suffering from non-fatal hypothermic shock]
[Cinderpaw is given the name Cinderstream]
[Bouncepaw, Breezepaw, Muddypaw, Mothpaw and Flickerpaw all become warriors]
[SwiftClan consumes one eagle’s egg, one ermine and one big fish]

Falconwatcher, Flickerwhine, Flarestrike, and Mottledleap are healed.
A new star joins the sky. Cinderstream will be cared for in Starclan.
Swiftclan welcomes Bounceheart, Breezeface, Muddypelt, Mothwhisker, and Flickershine as warriors!
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

willowclan [2]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:09 am

wiʆʆѳwcʆɑɳ
ɳuɱɓɛʀ ѳԲ cɑtร || two [males || one] [females || one]
ɳɛxt ɱѳѳɳpѳѳʆ ѵiรit || 12 || 09 || 17 [11 :: 10 am est]

lifting his nose from the water, willowstar stared at his reflection. he hoped that the cats of starclan had heard his request for a warrior. the clan was small, having just one cat, and willowstar wanted to change that. standing up, willowstar turned around and made his way away from the moonpool. as he slowly made his way back to willowclans camp a rustle in the grass made willowstar freeze. turning his head toward the noise willowstar tasted the air, catching the scent of an unfamiliar cat. fully turning toward the spot where the movement had come from willowstar stood tall, holding his head high. whoever you are, show yourself. he ordered. after a long pause a gray cat stepped into view, suspiciously eyeing willowstar.

the two cats stared each other down, until finally the she-cat spoke. you scared away my mouse. the she-cat sat down. im sorry? willowstar stared quizzically at the she-cat, wondering who she is. you say that like its a question. well youre in my territory, so its my prey. ah, i see, so if this was my territory then it would be my prey? it could be your territory, if you join my clan. willowstar went on to explain to the she-cat the ways of the clans, and how willowclan was in need of more cats. when he was done a silence settled over the cats as the she-cat pondered what willowstar said. alright, ill join you clan. im stormy. im willowstar. im going to need to change your name though. the tom had a joyful gleam in his eyes.

I, willowstar, leader of willowclan, call upon my ancestors to look down on this she-cat. she has a desire to understand the ways of your noble code, and i commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. stormy, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life? sitting up proudly, stormy puffed her chest out. i do! then by the powers of starclan, i give you your warrior name. stormy, from this moment on you will be known as stormcall. i welcome you as a full warrior of willowclan.

bouncing up on her paws, stormcall let out a joyful purr. it had been so long since she had been around another cat, and now she was part of something called a clan. right now willowclan was small, but she felt that in time it will be bustling with cats. hey, why dont we go track down that mouse you lost. willowstar suggested, purring as well. you mean lets go track down the mouse that you lost. stormcall corrected. the two cats trotted off to go hunting together.

[hunting patrol :: willowstar + stormcall]

ʆɛɑɗɛʀ
willowstar || twenty one || male ||
willow // tough || star // leader
lives || ★★★★★★★★★ [9]

ɗɛputy
name || age || gender || [url=url][/url]
prefix // meaning || suffix // meaning

ɱɛɗiciɳɛ cɑt

ɱɛɗiciɳɛ cɑt ɑppʀɛɳticɛ

wɑʀʀiѳʀร
stormcall || twenty || female ||
storm // gray pelt || call // vocal

ɑppʀɛɳticɛร
prefix // meaning || paw // apprentice

quɛɛɳร

kitร
prefix // meaning || kit // kit

ɛʆɗɛʀร
      ɑʆʆy cʆɑɳร
      clan name || username
      clan name || username
      clan name || username
      clan name || username

ɛɳɛɱy cʆɑɳร
      clan name || username
      clan name || username
      clan name || username
      clan name || username

ɓѳʀɗɛʀร
      north || pine forest || clan name || username
      south || plains || clan name || username
      east || lake || clan name || username
      west || mountains || clan name || username

ɱɛɗiciɳɛ รtѳʀɛ
      borage leaves || increases milk in queens + brings down fevers || amount
      burdock root || cures infection || amount
      catmint || cures greencough || amount
      chervil || laves help infection + roots cure bellyache || amount
      cobweb || stops bleeding || amount
      coltsfoot || helps shortness of breath || amount
      comfry || soothes wounds + helps mend broken bones || amount
      deathberries || kills || amount
      dock || soothes scratches || amount
      dried oak leaf || stops infection || amount
      feverfew || cools body temperature || amount
      golden rod || helps heals wounds || amount
      honey || soothes throats of smoke inhalation || amount
      horsetail || helps infected wounds || amount
      juniper berries || soothes bellyache + breathing trouble || amount
      lavender || cures fevers || amount
      marigold || stops infection || amount
      mouse bile || removes ticks || amount
      poppy seeds || soothes pain + shock and distress || amount
      stinging nettle || dispels poison + brings down swelling || amount
      tansy || cures cough || amount
      thyme || calms anxiety || amount
      watermint || helps bellyache || amount
      wild garlic || prevents infection || amount
      yarrow || expels poison from wounds + ingested causes vomiting || amount

Բʀɛรɦ kiʆʆ piʆɛ
      mice || amount || one serving
      voles || amount || one serving
      frogs || amount || one serving
      small fish || amount || two servings
      hares || amount || three servings
      waterfowl || amount || three servings

ɱɛɳtѳʀร
      mentor || apprentice
      move || move || move || move
      mentor || apprentice
      move || move || move || move

ɗɛcɛɑรɛɗ cɑtร
      name || cause of death
      name || cause of death

Բɑɱiʆiɛร
      unknown + unknwon || willowstar
      mother + father || kit
      mother + father || kit
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:58 am

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 22 | Males: 10 | Females:12

Lighting could feel the mother's eyes boring into his spine, could feel her kittens glaring at him; murderer of their father. Trembling, the pale-furred tom wanted to turn around and apologize for his actions, apologize for tearing their father's throat out and enjoying the way the blood danced on the grass. Shame settled in his heart and claimed reign there, shaking it's solemn head. Beside him, Avocet seemed to have grief crowning itself in her heart; sniffling softly and reminiscing over her brother's untimely demise. Lightning knew the white molly would sooner or later seek revenge and that the tom that'd done the ghastly deed would be punished. He paused and frowned; he too had done the ghastly deed; had he not ripped the life from a father's throat? A shiver ran through Lightning and he bowed his head, suffering in his own memories.

Fritillarystar sat solemnly on a ledge, regarding the rebels with hatred; egged on by an ambitious Snailstep. ''What you did was appalling.'' The tortoiseshell shook her head, burning with outrage. Her deputy nodded in agreement, whispering to her. ''For that I must punish you all but Snailstep has urged me to take mercy on you.'' Upon seeing the looks of hope leaping onto their faces,
Fritillarystar's heart twinged a little. ''But my wrath will still be felt; Snailstep?''

The shaggy tom stepped forward with a gentle smile on his face; a smile as though he were not condemning the lives of others.
''You all shall be blinded and set against one another; the remaining four live.'' This sentence was met with loud muttering and the fearful murmurs of scared rebels. ''Blind because you were blinded by cruel ambition and set upon one another, because why not?'' The tom leered at the rebels, certain that MoorClan was thirsting for revenge and not rest. Nobody spoke out against Snailstep, shaken and afraid; all but Elmkit.

''Are you saying blindness is bad?'' She piped up, glowering comically at Snailstep. ''My brother's blind, you see.'' Elmkit explained, motioning to her sandy-furred brother. ''Was it a punishment then? That Nettlefang blinded him?'' These words were met with a ponderous silence, then the mother spoke up. ''Snailstep, are you saying my son was punished? Fritillarystar, what about you?'' Oakfeather murmured, eyes watery with emotion. ''Was my son punished?'' Young Hazelkit squirmed between her paws, clouded and white eyes glassily staring at the mossy ceiling.

Every eye, all seeing and one blind, turned to the two and saw their nervous glances. Slowly realization and wisdom trickled into the minds of everyone one of the MoorClanners striking them dumbfounded. Fritillarystar and Snailstep had forgotten wholly about poor little Hazelkit, forgotten how much he'd lost and how lost he himself was. Ravenflower frowned, Bramblefur sighed and Linnettail gawked; she was one of the newest here and even she knew how much poor Hazelkit had suffered. ''You forgot my son, didn't you?'' Oakfeather croaked, curling a brush-like tail around her paws. ''Nightclaw used to tell me that you were so considerate, Fritillarystar, what happened?''

''Nothing happened.'' snapped Fritillarystar, shunning whatever traces of astonishment must've crept onto her face. ''I'm sorry Oakfeather, but do not take it as an insult on Hazelkit; it's good enough I'm even allowing him to become a warrior.'' The ember-freckled molly turned huffily to the row of rebels. ''And now, it's time for justice; stand straight!'' Fritillarystar commanded, landing before them. ''Bramblefur! Linnettail! Come here.'' The two tabbies approached, unwillingly but dutifully. ''With nimble claws, make sure they never light again.''

Lizard was trembling; quivering all over and whimpering piteously as claws dug into his soft eyes. The tom could feel the cool gaze of his friend washing over him, her tail resting against his leg as a means of comfort. ''D-darkheart?'' Lizard whined, looking around and seeing nothing. Blood trickled over his nose and all he could smell was the spoils of war; bared fangs and white claws danced gaily in front of his shadowy-vision. ''Darkheart, where are you?'' A cold nose pressed against his shoulder and there was Darkheart, bringing him reassurance and tranquility on her lithe but strong shoulders. ''I don't want to die.'' Lizard admitted, blood dripping as soft as a whisper and a yowl ringing out from two cats away from him. A gentle chuckle, laced with pain but strong; ''I won't let that happen, Lizard.'' This was one promise that would not be broken.

The punishment done and only three remaining; Dawnpool, Lizard and Avocet, the clan retired to their beds uncomfortably. Anger, shame and grief reigned supreme that night and seized control of their dreams, blood washing through their minds just as it'd washed over the moors. ''Be quiet.'' Smallwhisker whispered, the elder clinging to her side and several others bumbling after her. ''They're asleep, but alert.'' The tortoiseshell padded wordlessly towards her little alcove and tried to ignore the obvious stains in the floor. ''W-was someone murdered here?'' mumbled a skinny tom, anxiety prickling his short-pelt and widening his flighty-eyes. ''I hope not.'' Another tom replied, recalling the times of boiling-blood in his old clan; the one before Craterclan. A cheery voice piped up, a stranger in this sombre moment. ''Don't worry! It's a new start, Harefoot.'' The healer purred, although a little uncertain herself.

''Trouttail, shush.'' ordered Harefoot, frowning solemnly. ''Don't want to wake them up.''

''Harefoot, you shush.''

''Why don't both of you shush?'' reasoned the russet tom, voice tremulous.

''Sandleap's right; shut up.'' Smallwhisker sighed, nudging the elder into a cosy little nest. ''I'll talk to Fritillarystar in the morning, for now, rest.'' And uncomfortably, the little group of rejects curled up and sank into haunting dreams till morn wearing grey rags to shake with them up with unwelcome bird-song and light.

Sandleap, Trouttail, Neritefang, Harefoot joined
Hollytail, Darkheart died
Bramblefur and Braircloud go on their daily morning walk; A border patrol of sorts.

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 56 | Female | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Snailstep | 51 | Male |X |

Medicine Cat:
    Smallwhisker | 14 | Female | X
    Trouttail | 38 | Female | X | Will mention in next post

Warriors:
    Dawnpool | 55 | Female | X | Prisoner
    Bramblefur | 48 | Male |X
    Braircloud | 51 | Male |X
    Ravenflower | 68 | Female | X
    Linnettail | 22 | Female | X
    Lizard | 29 | Male |X | Prisoner
    Avocet | 26 | Female | X | Prisoner
    Harefoot | 53 | Male | X
    Sandleap | 40 | Male |X

Apprentices:

Queens:
    Oakfeather | 69 | Female | X

Kits:
    Elmkit | 4 | Female | X
    Hazelkit | 4 | Male |X
    Beechkit | 4 | Male |X

Elders:
    Neritefang | 300 | Female | X

Allies:
    Blueclan - MissUniverse - ''They're young at their roots just like us, but they'll prove good.''
    Tempestclan - IC - ''They offered us their paw first, they seem wise enough.''

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast: Pineclan
    South: Sycamoreclan
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | (Died aged 8 moons) | Male | X– Killed by Snailstep
    Nettlefang |(Died aged 50 moons) | Male | X- Drowned in the stream
    Stonenose | ( Died aged 46 moons) | Male |X - Killed by an adder
    Swift |(Died aged 25 moons) | Male | X - Killed by Bramblefur; bloodloss
    Nightclaw | ( Died aged 51 moons) | Female |X - Killed by Hollytail; bloodloss
    Dustfoot | ( Died aged 70 moons) | Male |X - Killed by Lightning; bloodloss
    Hollytail | (Died aged 56 moons) | Female | X - Drowned in stream
    Darkheart |(Died aged 31 moons) | Female | X - Killed by Lightning

Mates:

Oakfeather & Dustfoot - Elmkit, Hazelkit and Beechkit
    Braircloud & Bramblefur
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

skyclan [ 6 ]

Postby imp. » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:07 pm

SKYCLAN
Number of Cats: Twenty-Two
Toms: Eleven | She-Cats: Eleven
Next Moonpool Visit: Dec. 14

// little snippet \\
Vinescratch paced back and forth outside of the medicine cat den as he awaited his own treatment. Herbs or rest. The decision was easy, really. He wanted to be back in battle as soon as he could be, and the quickest way was herbs. His eyes blazed with fury as he thought about the results of the battle. SkyClan and their allies had suffered. Greatly. They failed at the nursery raid, leaving three warriors on the brink of death. “If Skystar assigned true warriors to lead patrols then she wouldn’t have to worry.” Vinescratch hissed to himself, referring to the failing patrol led by Maplestrike. It was time for a change. He stalked over to Oceanpoint, which was just a very large jagged rock stabbing through the surface of sand, and made his way to the tip of it. “Cats of the Clans!” Vinescratch’s voice boomed throughout the beach.

[ skyclan doesn't eat for a post. ]
[ cloudripple is kitting! kittypet father ]
[ sloefur, dancingstripe, and froststar have been given an oak leaf each. they rest. ]
[ all other cats have been healed using swiftclan, skyclan, and advent herbs. ]
[ skystar requests a queen, warrior, or apprentice from starclan ]

[ war with cloudclan has been started! ]
[ aiming to raid the nursery again and steal the kits led by maplestrike;
skystar, duckwing, wrenface, snowflight, and sunsong ]

[ also aiming to raid the nursery and steal the kits led by vinescratch;
sandspark, duckbreeze, riverswirl, dandelionpaw, and spiderpaw ]

[ a backup patrol if needed led by sootcall; fernheart, whisperdust,
swayingtrees, daisytuft, whitefoot, and hailwhisker]

[ the queens defend the kits and nursery ]

[ aloestem, peachpaw, and spiderpaw search for herbs ]
[ peachpaw trains with aloestem to learn basic combat ]
[ spiderpaw trains with sootcall to learn defense ]

[ skystar and vinescratch go on a border patrol ]
[ riverswirl and spiderpaw go on a border patrol ]
[ sootcall, duckbreeze, sandspark, and fernheart go on a hunting patrol ]

Ally Clans:
    YewClan | seed savecakes
    SparrowClan | ♥ Owl ♥
    SwiftClan | Phina D Wolf
    AdderClan | marya d.

Enemy Clans
    TempestClan | iceypopCS
    CloudClan | ~Glaceon~

Borders
    North | GustClan | Chamrosh
    East | ConiferClan | kacchan,
    South | SilentClan | Coyoteclaw11
    West | SparrowClan | Arya22

Medicine Store
    Catmint | x2
    Borage Leaves | x1
    Ragwort Leaves | x1
    Raspberry Leaves | x1
    Comfrey Root | x1
    Horsetail | x1
    Deathberries | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Crab | x3 | 1 servings - Very Common
    Seagull | x0 | 3 servings - Very Common
    Trout | x0 | 3 servings - Uncommon
    Turtle | x1 | 2 servings - Common
    Salamander | x1 | 1 servings - Common
    Oyster/Clam | x0 | 1 servings - Very Common
    Iguana | x0 | 2 servings - Very Rare

Mentors:
    Aloestem | Peachpaw | 3 | Herbal Lore, Basic Defense, Herbal Knowledge
    Jackaltuft, for now Sootcall | Spiderpaw | 1 | Combat,

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Sandspark and ??? | Peachpaw, Salmonkit [YewClan]
    Sootcall and Sparrowcatcher | Robinkit, Magpiekit, Hawkkit, Ospreykit
    ??? and Jackaltuft | Coyotekit, Dingokit
    ??? and Tangerinegaze | Papayakit
    ??? and Cloudripple | ???

Friendships:
    Skystar and Aloestem
    Duckbreeze and Sandspark
    Sparrowcatcher and Sloefur
    Sloefur and Vinescratch
    Cloudripple and Tangerinegaze
    To-Be: Coyotekit, Hawkkit, and Ospreykit

Enemies:
    Fernheart and Sparrowcatcher

Mates:
    Sootcall is mates with Sparrowcatcher
    Maplestrike [SwiftClan] is mates with Sloefur

Crushes:
    Fernheart likes Sloefur
    To-Be: Hawkkit likes Coyotekit
    To-Be: Coyotekit likes Hawkkit
    To-Be: Ospreykit likes Dingokit
    To-Be: Dingokit likes Magpiekit
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:26 pm

Leaffall
The season of fall. During leaffall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and this will continue into leafbare. Kittings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on kitting herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. You will also run into foxes and possibly badgers more.

Swiftclan | Coniferclan | Skyclan | Tempestclan | Cliffclan | Mistclan

imp. wrote:
SKYCLAN

[ skyclan doesn't eat for a post. ]
[ cloudripple is kitting! kittypet father ]
[ sloefur, dancingstripe, and froststar have been given an oak leaf each. they rest. ]
[ all other cats have been healed using swiftclan, skyclan, and advent herbs. ]
[ skystar requests a queen, warrior, or apprentice from starclan ]

[ war with cloudclan has been started! ]
[ aiming to raid the nursery again and steal the kits led by maplestrike;
skystar, duckwing, wrenface, snowflight, and sunsong ]

[ also aiming to raid the nursery and steal the kits led by vinescratch;
sandspark, duckbreeze, riverswirl, dandelionpaw, and spiderpaw ]

[ a backup patrol if needed led by sootcall; fernheart, whisperdust,
swayingtrees, daisytuft, whitefoot, and hailwhisker]

[ the queens defend the kits and nursery ]

[ aloestem, peachpaw, and spiderpaw search for herbs ]
[ peachpaw trains with aloestem to learn basic combat ]
[ spiderpaw trains with sootcall to learn defense ]

[ skystar and vinescratch go on a border patrol ]
[ riverswirl and spiderpaw go on a border patrol ]
[ sootcall, duckbreeze, sandspark, and fernheart go on a hunting patrol ]

In two moons, Skyclan will begin to starve.
Cloudripple gives birth to two kits (x).
Sloefur, Dancingstripe, and Froststar will need two moons of rest. All other cats are healed.
Starclan grants Skystar's request and sends a warrior.

Maplestrike's patrol fails to steal Cloudclan's kittens.
Vinescratch's patrol successfully steals Hazelkit and Mintkit. Duckbreeze has broken a leg and will need x1 stick and 2 moons of rest lest his leg heals improperly. Vinescratch will need x2 dock and 1 moon of rest.
Sootcall's patrol fails to steal Cloudclan's kittens. Whisperdust will need x1 goldenrod and 1 moon of rest. Fernheart will need x1 dock.

Aloestem, Peachpaw, and Spiderpaw find x1 stick, x1 goldenrod, and x2 dock.
Peachpaw learns basic combat.
Spiderpaw learns defense.

Skystar and Vinescratch's patrol is uneventful.
Riverswirl and Spiderpaw are surprised to find x1 dock.
Sootcall, Duckbreeze, Sandspark, and Fernheart catch x1 oyster and x1 salamander.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ☁ mistclan → [ 2 ] `` )

Postby notwearingsocks » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:08 pm

number of cats: two
next moonpool visit: now

slatestar straightened proudly, the rather large mouse for this late in the season dangling from his jaws. he began trekking back to the camp he'd established, but froze after no more than three foxlengths. he dropped the mouse, tensing, crouching with narrowed eyes. he let out a low hiss, his tail lashing to and fro. "you're upwind, you know," slatestar called out, his voice travelling far across the open plain. a large, bottlebrush tail rose slowly, along with a rather tall tomcat who smelled fiercely of an odd herb. the other cat was the color of the sunlight filtering through the fog that lingered close to the ground over the moor. "got some nose there, huh?" the other cat mrrowed, his ears twisted forward rather pleasantly. "if you could smell me over that mouse, you must." slatestar peered at the oddly cheerful cat curiously. "you're on my territory," he shifted his paws, not knowing whether to run the tom off or act as if nothing was strange. "i just started my own clan. mistclan." he puffed his chest out pridefully, his eyes twinkling with his own self satisfaction. "well, er - " he paused to look self-consciously at his own paws. "it's only me, for now. but i'll have other cats soon. say..." there was a long pause in which the stranger gazed curiously at the stormy grey tom. "would you be, uh, you know. interested? in joining?" slatestar jerked his gaze up towards the pale tom, who contemplated the question for a moment. "well," he purred slowly. "i am rather skilled with herbs. i assume you'll need someone who knows their herbs at some point, in case you or any of you future warriors gets injured." slatestar let out a cheerful chirpy purr, his tail's former lashing fading to a gentle swish. "great! you'll need a, uh, new name. say, i never caught yours?" slatestar's head tilted slightly, his ears folded lightly forwards. the pale tom shrugged. "i've been a bit of everyone. i'll be nice to finally have a name all to myself." he sounded rather excited at the prospect. "wonderful!" slatestar let out another rumbling purr, and picked up his mouth, his next words slightly muffled. "follow me - i'll show you our camp."

slatestar and his companion trotted back to camp, and, as slatestar deposited the mouse in a small tuft of grass near the center of camp, he leapt onto a jutting outcrop of rock that was stable and firm underneath his paws. he looked down cheerfully at the new tom, his whiskers twitching. he spoke aloud, his voice ringing throughout the camp, announcing the introduction of the tom to his lack of other clan members. "from now on, you shall be known as palesun, and you will serve as our medicine cat, to be respected and looked to for advice by all cats!" pride radiated from both palesun and his leader. as slatestar leapt off of the rock, he gave palesun a friendly swat on the ear. "great to have you." he purred lightly.

after showing palesun around and letting the tom examine his new den, palesun announced that he would need more herbs for the coming leafbare. "i'm going to go search for herbs - perhaps you should travel to moonpool to ask starclan for more members?" the tom suggested brightly, his tail swishing. maybe, while he hunted for materials, he would even find another cat to join his newfound clan. "i'll return soon! be careful if you do decide to journey to moonpool!" with those parting words, palesun sauntered out of the camp, his head held high and his shoulders light with the new comfort of being part of a community.

slatestar, taking palesun's advice, trotted out of the camp, his tail swishing lowly as he trekked through the tall grass making up most of his territory. he paused a few times to hunt, burying the prey and then planning to pick it up when he came back through. the walk was a rather long one, though not strenuous, only low hills having to be crossed to reach the moonpool. when he reached the rocky outcropping that shielded the moonpool, he crouched, lapping at the water before falling into a sleep that brought him to speak with starclan and ask for a cat to help him lead and make decisions, one who would put their own safety second to that of the clan, as slatestar would.

[ slatestar welcomes palesun to the clan ]
[ palesun goes out to search for herbs & look around for any cats willing to join mistclan ]
[ slatestar travels to moonpool to ask for a deputy ]
[ on the way to moonpool, slatestar stops to hunt ]

leader:
          slatestar | sixteen moons | male | x
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

medicine cat:
          palesun | nineteen moons | male | x

warriors:

apprentices:

queens:

kits:

elders:
    ally clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders
    north ↑ | clan name | username
    northeast ↗ | clan name | username
    east → | clan name | username
    southeast ↘ |clan name | username
    south ↓ | moleclan | chinchy
    southwest ↙ | clan name | username
    west ← | clan name | username
    northwest ↖ | clan name | username

medicine store
    cobwebs | x2 | soaks up & stops bleeding; binds broken bones
    chervil | x1 | treats infection & bellyache; used during kitting
    borage leaves | x1 | more & better milk; brings down fevers
    raspberry leaves | x1 | eases pain & stops bleeding

fresh-kill pile:
    hare | x0 | 3 servings
    mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    bird | x0 | 3 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    servings needed | 0 - 6 cats | x2

mentors:
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    ♥ = mates | ♡ = crush | ♦ = former mates
    ✕ = forbidden mates | ⚫ = siblings
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits
Last edited by notwearingsocks on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:41 pm

Season: Leaf-Bare
    Weather: The trees have become bare, and the days have grown short. The air is cold and crisp and the sky is cloudy. It won't be long till the snow begins to fall now, prey has now become scarce as they are tucked inside a nice warm den of their own. Predators and stray cats are also less likely as well as they try to brace the season themselves.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Stagclan | Jadeclan | Willowclan | Pebbleclan | Reefclan | Jayclan | Foxclan |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
...spiderman... wrote:wiʆʆѳwcʆɑɳ
[hunting patrol :: willowstar + stormcall]

Willowstar and Stormcall did not manage to catch that mouse, however they caught a hare.

Lady Masquerade wrote:P e b b l e C l a n
[olivestar goes out to hunt]
[splashpelt looks for herbs]

Olivestar caught a water fowl.
    Splashpelt found sorrel and bindweed.

✨Moon✨ wrote:ImageImage
[ swiftstar goes hunting and patrols the clan territory in hopes of finding a new cat ]

Swiftstar caught a squirrel with the help of a loner.
    (Please update your prey pile with the six different prey items your cats can catch, PM me if you would like any help or further explanation)

stargazer~ wrote:

Foxclan finds their home in a vast evergreen forest beside a lake. They make the best of their territory, using the trees for shelter and defense, and enjoying the abundance of prey offered by the lake and forest. Fish of all types can be found in the crystalline water, and the trees are teeming with birds and small mammals. All is not perfect, however. Dangerous creatures such as bears, badgers, and the foxes that give the clan its name also roam the forest. The seasons are turbulent as well, and the clan does fall victim to the death and illness of leafbare. Luckily, they at least have the lake as a steady source of water during the dry moons of green leaf.

The cats themselves boast diverse breeds and pelts, but often have lithe, agile figures and are adept at swimming and climbing. They are a prideful group, and hold themselves to a high esteem. Cats tend to display an air of naivety, but often conceal many secrets beneath their amiable grins. It is common among Foxclan cats to have difficulty trusting or being trusted, even within the clan. Foxclan tends to stay out of trouble when possible. They prefer to observe from the sidelines rather than engage in disputes. The ads are generally far from hotheaded, and instead are reasonable and think through their actions.

amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me