Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Galipaygo » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:09 am

Fireclan
Number of Cats: 7

Birds sing as the sun slowly rises from its slumber, bringing light to the woods and clan underneath it. Once sleeping cats begin to stir as the sun reaches down through the bracken and leaves. The medicine cat, Hollypelt was the first to exit her den, the white of her pelt glistening in the morning sun. A soft smile graced her face as she looked around the quiet clearing. With one big sigh of bliss, she slowly made her way out of camp to search for more herbs to fill her storage. She loved being medicine cat...

Not long after Hollypelt left camp did Timberstar and Saltwind emerge from their dens and greet one another. “Good to see you awake, Saltwind” Timberstar called to the deputy. “Goes both ways” Saltwind replied with a nod. The leader smiled to him, and proposed they go hunting together before anycat else woke. He agreed, and they left.

Fernheart rose from her nest drowsily, stumbling out of the den as she blinked sleep from her eyes and yawned. She looked around, trying to find her apprentice, and sighed when he was nowhere to be found. With a grumble, she went to the apprentice den and saw the lazy ball of fur still sleeping. Fernheart went into the den and started poking him, “Furball, wake up. You are sleeping too long” she grumbled. Brindlepaw groaned as he slowly woke up to being poked. “Whaaaat...?” he said as he slowly opened his eyes. “We have to train, come on. Fernpelt said with irritation and left the den. Brindlepaw sighed and got up, following his mentor out of camp. “What are we even training in today?”
“Hunting, have to start with basic things you’ll always use.
Brindlepaw sighed, thinking of how boring it was to train in this.

Birchfur was the last to leave camp, not knowing what to do, maybe find that grey cat from gatherings. Who knows. But she came across Fernheart and Brindlepaw as they were making their way to training. She decided to join them, and after training they all hunter together.

After hunting, Birchfur came across Saltwind, who was trying to walk by himself to clear his mind of worried. She decided to join him and together they did a small boarder patrol to talk together and fix the hurt they caused one another last moon.

After Hollypelt returned from herb hunting, she went to sort the herbs when she heard yowls of pain from within the camp. Dropping everything she was doing, she rushed to the source of the sound to find Rainpelt beginning to go into labor. Panicked, she rushed to find a stick and make she had herbs needed from her storage if she needed them.

Timberstar and Saltwind go hunting
Hollypelt goes herb hunting
Birchfur and Saltwind do a boarder patrol
Fernheart takes Brindlepaw training in hunting
Riverpelt is kitting!!
The clan consumes a squirrel - 2 servings!
Fernheart, Brindlepaw, and Birchfur go hunting

Leader:
          Timberstar | 42 moons | Tom |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Saltwind | 37 Moons | Male |

Medicine Cat:
          Hollypelt | 24 moons | Female |

Warriors:
          Birchfur | 33 moons | Female |
          Fernheart | 40 moons | Female |

Apprentices:
          Brindlepaw | 8 moons | Male |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]❦[/url]

Queens:
          Rainpelt | 31 moons | Female | - Due now!!

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Infected wounds/Bellyaches/Kitting | -1x
    Goldenrod | Healing wounds | -1x
    Lungwart | Cures yellowcough | -1x
    Cobwebs | Slow/stop bleeding/Bind broken bones | -1x
    Horsetail | Treat infections/Stop bleeding | -1x
    Celandine | Sooth damaged eyes | -1x
    Sweet-Sedge | Eases infection | -1x

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Fernheart | Brindlepaw | 1 |
    ↳Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions |
    ↳Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Rainpelt and Unknown | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clayclan | 03

Postby hazilnut » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 pm

numвer of catѕ: 4
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mottledpaw was sure that it would be impossible to ever feel smaller than she did right then. Though it was not yet Leaf-fall the air felt frigid and still, like it was frozen in place. The forest that surrounded her was grey and still as if it were carved of stone, the leaves dull green and sickly yellow, so far from the Green-leaf vibrancy that had decked her old home of Aspenclan. Just thinking of her old clan was enough to make Mottledpaw want to curl up and wail. As disasters went, the one that befell Aspenclan had been spectacular, pure and utter chaos with an unknown source. Mottledpaw had run without thinking, losing her adoptive mother and sisters in the fray. Once the adrenaline had worn off and she was free of the smoke and the shock, the apprentice had been left with nothing but a sense of emptiness and loss. It was like being abandoned for the second time, but now it was her fault. The little shecat trembled among the tree roots where she was sheltering, fighting back tears and wishing to Starclan that she wasn't so alone. "I understand," came a soft, soothing voice. Mottledpaw lifted her muzzle from where it had been buried in her paws to find a faded bicolor shecat smiling gently at her. "I lost my family too. It's hard and I miss them." The cat had such a bittersweet look in her eyes that Mottledpaw's questions of "Who are you?" and "Why are you talking to me?" died in her throat. Instead, she finally let herself cry. "I miss them. I miss them so, so much," Mottledpaw sobbed. The older cat said nothing, but she curled herself around the mourning apprentice and held her as she cried, intangible but present nonetheless.

The next morning, Mottledpaw woke up thirsty and convinced that the previous night she had dreamed a Starclan cat had come to comfort her. It had been a good dream, draining the tears and sorrow from her body, though admittedly her head now felt fuzzy and her joints dry and creaking from dehydration. She still felt hollow and empty but at least now her body had a goal besides runaway as fast as you can, and for now, that would have to do. The shecat blinked her crusty eyes and tasted the air on her dry, cracked palate as she rose to her paws. There was a river nearby, though it tasted mostly of mud, and Mottledpaw began her stumbling path towards it, only to run abruptly into- or rather through- another cat. "Gah!" Mottledpaw let out a cry of shock as she passed through freezing cold fur, tripped over her own paws, and wound up with her muzzle buried in the soft silt. "Squirrel scat," she cursed, and the immediately regretted disobeying all of Cloudmask's teachings about swearing. Her mother would be disappointed she chided herself, but darker part of her mind told her that her mother wasn't there anyways. Suitably annoyed the shecat picked herself up and turned to give the other cat a piece of her mind, only to find the same faded shecat who had visited her last night. 'You- oh-" Mottledpaw gaped like a fish. "Me," the shecat agreed. "I'm Flaxpool. Formerly of Beechclan, now of the dead." The matter-a-fact way Flaxpool confirmed she was in fact dead, set Mottledpaw off balance for a moment. Even when she found her voice again, there was only one thing she managed to ask. "Do you have any water?" Flaxpool smiled and flicked her tail for the young shecat to follow her.

Growing up a warf cat, Gustpond had fish oil in his veins. Of course, there was a real difference between catching fish in the majestic surf and catching fish in Clayclan's sorry excuse for a river. According to the various ghosts that hung around Driftstep, Resinstar, and himself, the river hadn't always been in the sluggish, muddy state it was now. Neither had the trees looked so brittle and sickly. Sorrelstar, according to their resident medicine cat, had been quite offended by Gustpond's disdain, but thankfully accepted the tom's profound apologies. Which was good; Gustpond didn't want to be run out of another home, especially not when he had promised to help Stormripple, though currently the faded tom was helping him. Stormripple was weaving around his living friend, checking his posture and correcting it where need be. "Your stance is looking much better Gust...pond." As usual the tom's mew caught on the last part of Gustpond's new name, obviously thinking of Dunpond. Gustpond had offered to change it as soon as he noticed it was bothering his friend, but Stormripple had assured him he was happy that Gustpond was carrying the suffix of his dead mate. "You can always call me Sirocco you know," Gustpond whispered to his friend for the fifth time. For the fifth time Stormripple shook his head. "Too confusing. Remember, you can't talk when you're fishing in the river. There aren't any waves to hide your mew." Obediently Gustpond hushed up and turned his attention back to the water, only for someone to come barreling out of brush and throw all of his stealth out the figurative window.

The barreler, a calico shecat who looked to be less than a year old, paid Stormripple and Gustpond very little mind. Now for Stormripple, being invisible and all, this was to be expected, but Gustpond on the other paw was not a tom to be overlooked. He watched as the calico stopped besides the water's edge, cursed at the mud on her paws, scowled at the state of the river, and began to drink anyways. "You should slow down if you don't want to get a cramp," Gustpond purred easily as he padded up to the shecat, who finally took a break from gulping down water to look him over. "I'm thirsty," she said, as if that were exclamation enough. Gustpond noted the puffiness to her eyes but didn't comment on them. Instead he just smiled, relaxing his stance to show he meant no harm. "Are you hungry too? I'm a clan cat and our camp is nearby, I'm sure everyone would be happy to meet you. You could eat or rest or run away whenever you felt like it." The shecat eyed him with a tired weariness, and Gustpond got the feeling she was only keeping up the act of being difficult to distract herself from her real difficulties. He understood. After a quick whispered conversation over her shoulder, with a Beechclan ghost no doubt- it seemed to Gustpond the cats around here were crawling with them, the calico nodded and deigned to follow Gustpond to the trees where Clayclan made their camp.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Resinstar goes hunting
Gustpond trains Mottledpaw
Driftstep looks for herbs

leader:
        Resinstar | 30 moons | Tom |

deputy:
        ~

medicine cat:
        Driftstep | 24 moons | Shecat |

warriorѕ:
        Gustpond | 43 moons | Tom |

apprenticeѕ:
        Mottledpaw | 10 moons | Shecat |

queenѕ:
        ~

kitѕ:
        ~

elderѕ:
        ~
              ally clanѕ:
              Clan Name | Username

enemy clanѕ
              Clan Name | Username

вorderѕ:
              North | Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
              East | - | -
              West | Soulclan | krazykitty00
              South | Leafclan | zephyrine

medicinє ѕtore:
              Burnet | traveling herb, stops bleeding- 1
              Chamomile | traveling herb, soothes spirit- 1
              Daisy leaf | traveling herb, eases joints- 1
              Dock | soothes scratches & paw pads- 1
              Feverfew | reduces temp, heals headaches- 1
              Poppy seeds | soothes shock, aids sleep- 1
              Catchweed | sticks poultices- 1

freѕh-kill pile
              Minnows | x0 | 1 serving
              Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
              Water fowl | x1 | 3 servings
              Voles | x0 | 1 serving
              Shrews | x0 | 1 serving

mentorѕ:
              Gustpond | Mottledpaw | 0 | -

ѕtarclan:

ghoѕtѕ:
              Claywhistle | Tom | Resinstar |
              Sorrelstar | Shecat | Driftstep |
              Stormripple | Tom | Gustpond |
              Flaxpool | Shecat | Mottledpaw |

familiєѕ:
              Al + Minnie = Steel, Hammer, Resinstar
              Dove + Melinda = Driftstep
              Port + Siren = Gustpond, Bise, Mistral
              Leaf + Tansy = Mushroom, Mottledpaw
Last edited by hazilnut on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apochrypha » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:24 pm

— J A D E C L A N —
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
Jadeclan is a welcoming home to all cats who wish to enter the service of the clan, provided they follow the rules. They are a peaceful group who prefer to avoid rushing into both conflicts and alliances, opting to watch without becoming involved if at all possible to make the most informed decision. Jadeclan emphasizes intelligence and wisdom over brute strength—while physical strength is still an important asset, they insist that power is useless without the knowledge to use it effectively. They also value justice and doing what is morally right, both for the clan and for others. The clan's code sharply punishes those who eschew these core beliefs.

The territory occupied by Jadeclan is a heavily forested area, edged by deciduous trees which soon give way to densely packed conifers. The undergrowth mostly consists of ferns and moss, interspersed with small bushes and thickets of bramble or the odd boulder. Small streams run through their lands, with the eastern-most edge culminating at a riverbank. Their camp is situated in a glade where the trees grow more sparsely and have allowed shrubs to grow, beneath which the cats have established their dens. The leader's den is located in a hollow created beneath a large fallen tree trunk with most of the inside decayed away.

izzy » she/they »
pokefarm q // flight rising

apochrypha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 050.

Postby deimido » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:10 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Leaf-fall.
Next Replies: December 1st.

[ SolarClan ] [ SorrelClan ] [ SilentClan ] [ FallClan ] [ EchoClan ] [ CaveClan ]
[ StellerClan ] [ SwallowClan ] [ SummitClan ] [ SedgeClan ] [ RainClan ] [ CliffClan ]
[ DuskClan ] [ BrightClan ] [ WinterClan ] [ BrineClan ] [ PumpkinClan ] [ MudClan ]
[ ClayClan ] [ LilyClan ] [ AspenClan ] [ SkyClan ] [ HazeClan ] [ GlacierClan ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
PumpkinClan | peridotite. wrote:PumpkinClan

(Sandstar develops a crush on Tigerwhisker ; Tigerwhisker develops a crush on Sandstar ; Spottedpelt goes on a hunting patrol ; Sandstar and Tigerwhisker go on a border patrol ; they eat a bird and leave some, so they consume 2 servings)

[ Spottedpelt caught +1 rabbit on her hunting patrol. ]

[ Sandstar and Tigerwhisker encountered a potential PumpkinClan warrior on their border patrol. ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
GlacierClan | Nova-Moshi wrote:Image

[Skystem has officially been welcomed to Glacierclan and decides to go find herbs, while Lynxstar hunts.]

[ Skystem gathers +1 feverfew and +1 chervil, she also detects some faint cat scents on the border, perhaps it would worthwhile to check it out? ]

[ Lynxstar caught +1 bird on her hunting patrol. ]

WinterClan | ilhdc7 wrote:w͙i͙n͙t͙e͙r͙c͙l͙a͙n͙

moonpool; salmonstar asks for a deputy
hunting; wolffrost, seabird, & salmonstar on the way back from the moonpool
patrol; scorchscream goes looking for loners while patrolling
herb hunting; badgerfrost goes looking for soothing herbs
mates; salmonstar & seabird become mates (try for kits)
kit->apprentice; ---
apprentice->warrior; ---
training; ---
fresh-kill; sparrow (3)

[ StarClan grants Salmonstar's request; a deputy is sent to WinterClan. ]

[ Wolffrost, Seabird, and Salmonstar caught +1 rainbow trout and +1 robin. ]

[ Scorchscream encountered two potential Clanmates on his border patrol, they seem to be quite close. ]

[ Badgerfrost gathers +1 chamomile and +1 juniper berries. ]

[ Seabird is now carrying Salmonstar's kits! Her litter is due in two moons. ]

( if you need help find individual pics for the loners lmk! )

SolarClan | little while lies. wrote:Image

{ shinestar;; moonpool (asks for a warrior) }
{ leafrush, clearsight;; herb hunting }
{ fennelclaw, specklepaw, hawkblaze, smudgetail, ravenfeather, longpaw, falconpaw, patchpaw;; training }
{ thrushflight, silverpool, heronswoop, cloudswift, viperthorn;; hunting patrol }
{ moonfall, whispersong, aspenstep;; border patrol }
{ clan;; consumes 2 hares and half of a rabbit }

[ StarClan grants Shinestar's request; a warrior is sent to SolarClan. ]

[ Leafrush and Clearsight gather +1 chervil, +1 raspberry leaves, and +1 catmint. ]

[ Fennelclaw taught Specklepaw advanced hunting, Smudgetail taught Longpaw hunting, Hawkblaze taught Falconpaw agility, and Ravenfeather taught Patchpaw swimming. ]

[ The hunting patrol successfully caught +1 pigeon and +1 rat. ]

[ Moonfall, Whispersong, and Aspenstep found nothing of interest on their border patrol. ]

BrineClan | wolfdoglover wrote:Image

[ Clan eats the bird, leaving 1 serving left ]
[ Goldenstar goes to the moonpool to ask Starclan for a medicine cat ]
[ Goldenstar goes on a border patrol]
[ Smoketail goes on a hunting patrol ]

[ StarClan grants Goldenstar's request; a medicine cat is sent to BrineClan, they also brought along five herbs of their choosing to add to the medicine store. ]

[ Goldenstar encountered a potential BrineClan warrior on her border patrol. ]

[ Smoketail caught +1 fish on his hunting patrol. ]

SummitClan | Piya wrote:Image

[Eaglefrost is accepted into the clan]
[Summitstar goes patrolling to find more cats]
[Mothflight goes patrolling to find more cats]
[Egretcall goes searching for herbs]
[Redtail and Eaglefrost hunting patrol]

( hope you have/had a good vacation! ^^ on another note, please don't forget to age up your clan every post! summit and egret should be 17 m, and red should be 15 m.)

[ Summitstar encountered a potential SummitClan apprentice on her border patrol. ]

[ Mothflight found the scent of a cat on her border patrol, its somewhat faint, but perhaps the cat can be found? ]

[ Egretcall gathers +1 lamb's ear and +1 rush. ]

[ Redtail and Eaglefrost caught +1 minnow on their hunting patrol. ]

SkyClan | imp. wrote:SKYCLAN

[ skyclan eats two mice and a crab ]
[ skystar requests a queen from starclan ]
[ batwing and winternose have been renamed ]
[ the queen has been renamed 'jackaltuft' ]
[ peachkit is apprenticed to aloestem ]

[ war with cloudclan has been declared! ]
[ sloefur is sent to request help from their ally swiftclan ]
[ vinescratch is sent to request help from their ally adderclan ]

[ aloestem and peachpaw search for herbs, specifically kitting ones ]
[ peachpaw trains with aloestem to learn herbal lore ]

[ skystar, vinescratch, sloefur, and sootcall go on a hunting patrol ]
[ duckbreeze, sandspark, and fernheart go on a hunting patrol ]

[ StarClan grants Skystar's request; a queen is sent to SkyClan, their litter is due in two moons. ]

[ SkyClan has a new apprentice; Peachpaw! ]

[ Sloefur's request for help is successful; Maplestrike, Daisytuft, and Wrenface of SwiftClan agree to help in the war against CloudClan. ]

[ Vinescratch's request for help is successful; Sunsong of AdderClan agrees to help in the war against CloudClan. ]

[ Aloestem and Peachpaw gather +1 chervil, +1 ragwort leaves, and +1 raspberry leaves. ]

[ Aloestem taught Peachpaw about herbal lore. ]

[ The first hunting patrol successfully caught +1 trout and +2 salamanders while the second caught +1 turtle. ]

DuskClan | ❝ aesthetic. wrote:Image

[ duskclan consumes a hawk and pika ]
[ duskclan welcomes dappledcreek, gorsewind, speckledlight & embershine ]
[ jaysong, wolfthroat, spiderfang, gorsewind, echofrost & nightwhisker hunt ]
[ hollyfin, mai & egretfeather hunt ]
[ embershine patrols alone ]
[ bramblepool and sorrelpaw go out to train & search for herbs ]
[ dappledcreek, Ashflight & her kits stay in the nursery ]
[ jaggedstar requests a warrior ]

[ The first hunting patrol successfully caught +1 hawk and +1 stoat while the second also caught +1 stoat. ]

[ Embershine finds nothing of interest on her border patrol. ]

[ Bramblepool teaches Sorrelpaw the hunting skill, they also gather +1 marigold, +1 blackberry leaves, and +1 burdock root. ]

[ StarClan grants Jaggedstar's request; a warrior is sent to DuskClan. ]

CliffClan | sushinekko wrote:Image

[Robincloud and Rose are mates! (No kits)]
[Rose sprains her paw on a cola bottle]
[Mottleberry, Newtcall, and Blossomstep join CliffClan.]
[Emberblaze of CloudClan requests CliffClan's help in a war against SkyClan. Tunnelstar accepts.]
[Smokeypaw and Nettleclaw train]
[Tunnelstar, Nettleclaw, Smokeypaw, Hurricanehawk, and Newtcall hunt.]
[Robincloud, Crowdawn, Blossomstep, and Dapplewish patrol.]
[Mottleberry and Gladestep look for herbs.]
[Rose rests.]
[Gladestep is put on apprentice duties]
[CliffClan eats x2 small fish]
[Tunnelstar goes to the Moonpool and requests a warrior.]

[ May StarClan grant Robincloud and Rose many moons of happiness together. ]

[ Rose will need to rest for at least two moons until her sprain fully recovers, but she can get back to warrior duties in one moon if she's given +1 elder leaves. ]

[ CliffClan will help in the war against SkyClan. ]

[ Nettleclaw teaches Smokeypaw the climbing skill. ]

[ The hunting patrol caught +1 small fish and +1 mouse. ]

[ The border patrol catches fox scent in the territory! They can either ignore it and hope it goes away on its own, or chase it off themselves. ]

[ Mottleberry and Gladestep gather +1 elder leaves, +1 chickweed, and +1 daisy leaf. ]

[ StarClan grants Tunnelstar's request; a warrior is sent to CliffClan. ]

LilyClan | .mochi wrote:Image

[ the clan consumes three servings.

turtlecreek, sootpelt, oatfur, brightpool, brackenflower, and snowpaw go hunting.

stormriver goes on a border patrol. on the patrol, he'll find mothfur and shadekit
from boulderclan.

oat coming from rocks is renamed oatfur, and ghost is named ghostkit.

squirrelfall goes into labor. ]

[ The hunting patrol caught +1 mouse, +1 hare, and +1 rabbit.

[ Stormriver encounters two BoulderClan refugees seeking a new Clan to joined; Mothfur and Shadekit. ]

[ Squirrel gives birth to three healthy kits! ]

[ one - two - three ]

SwallowClan | Arya22 wrote:Image

(Smokebreath and Fogspark have escaped! They are still on Swallowclan territory but not in the clan anymore.
Stonekit was found by the border and brought in the clan!
Fuzzyheart and Fireblaze are now mates!
Spiderstar has lost two lives (one on the accident and one of injuries later) after a tree fell on him. His left hind leg is broken and he has numerous bleeding cuts. Marigold, Cobwebs, Poppy seeds and Bindweed has been used.
Barkknot and Wheatfur trying out for another litter!
Pebblesplash, Beetlewing, Iceflower, Ferretstrike, Fuzzyheart and Sunlight on hunting patrol
Mossfur, Ivythorn, Hopstripe, Rowangaze, Honeyear and Brambleburr on hunting patrol
Smokewhisker, Barkknot, Mikestep and Freckleface patrolling on west border
Sycamorewhisker, Beetlewing, Specklefang, Sandpelt and Fireblaze patrolling on north border
Ashwhisper looking for kitting herbs
Fawnthroat staying back to watch over Spiderstar and the young cats)

[ Fuzzyheart is now expecting Fireblaze's kits! Her litter is due in two moons. ]

[ Wheatfur is now expecting Barkknot's kits! Her litter is due in two moons. ]

[ The first hunting patrol caught +2 small fish and +1 bird while the second caught +2 birds. ]

[ The west border patrol caught badger scent in the area, and the north border patrol found nothing. ]

[ Ashwhisper gathers +1 fennel and +1 ragwort leaves. ]

ClayClan | hazilnut wrote:Image

Resinstar goes hunting
Gustpond trains Mottledpaw
Driftstep looks for herbs

[ Resinstar caught +1 squirrel on his hunting patrol. ]

[ Gustpond teaches Mottledpaw the hunting skill. ]

[ Driftstep gathers +1 borage leaves and +1 raspberry leaves. ]

JadeClan | Spinelli wrote:
— J A D E C L A N —
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
Jadeclan is a welcoming home to all cats who wish to enter the service of the clan, provided they follow the rules. They are a peaceful group who prefer to avoid rushing into both conflicts and alliances, opting to watch without becoming involved if at all possible to make the most informed decision. Jadeclan emphasizes intelligence and wisdom over brute strength—while physical strength is still an important asset, they insist that power is useless without the knowledge to use it effectively. They also value justice and doing what is morally right, both for the clan and for others. The clan's code sharply punishes those who eschew these core beliefs.

The territory occupied by Jadeclan is a heavily forested area, edged by deciduous trees which soon give way to densely packed conifers. The undergrowth mostly consists of ferns and moss, interspersed with small bushes and thickets of bramble or the odd boulder. Small streams run through their lands, with the eastern-most edge culminating at a riverbank. Their camp is situated in a glade where the trees grow more sparsely and have allowed shrubs to grow, beneath which the cats have established their dens. The leader's den is located in a hollow created beneath a large fallen tree trunk with most of the inside decayed away.

[ JadeClan has been founded! StarClan grants the Clan's first leader with nine lives. ]

deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:42 pm

Pumpkinclan
Number of Cats: 4

The cats ate and then they saw a new warrior pad into their camp. His name was Leopardstep. Sandstar began to organize."Leopardstep,could you help Spottedpelt hunt?" she asked. Leopardstep nodded. "Spottedpelt, could you collect some herbs while hunting?" she asked. Spottedpelt nodded. They both headed off. "Tigerwhisker, could we go out for a walk?" he nodded and they headed to a meadow. Sandstar was ready to ask Tigerwhisker to be her mate. He felt the same. "Sandstar, there was something i have been meaning to ask you. Would you..." he waited a second before finishing. "...be my mate?" he asked Sandstar. Sandstar replied: "Of course! I have been thinking the same." They both headed to camp. And then Sandstar headed off to ask for a deputy, because when she has kits, she needs a replacement. Tigerwhisker murmurred: "Just be safe".
"Ancestors of Starclan, please give my clan a deputy, for when i have kits, i need a replacement." she asked when she got there and headed back home, hunting along the way.
(Leopardstep hunts while Spottedpelt collects herbs; Sandstar and Tigerwhisker are now mates!; Sandstar asks for a deputy; Sandstar hunts while coming back to camp.)

Leader:
          Sandstar | 29 moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Spottedpelt | 28 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
          Tigerwhisker | 30 moons | tom | X
          Leopardstep | 31 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Parsley | Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk.Also used to cure bellyache.
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep,soothe shock or distress,or ease pain.Not recommended for nursing queens.
    Sorrel | Traveling herb,can also build up appetite
    Stick | Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    Cobweb | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    Chickweed | Treats greencough

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Sandstar and Tigerwhisker | none yet
    Name and Name | Kits
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Echoclan [054]

Postby Katrione » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:20 pm

xxxxImage
Imagexxxx
Many Voices Crying Out As One
Number of Cats: 52 | Toms: 23 | Mollies: 29
(9 servings)

Brindlecloud pushed the old, wet moss-balls out of the den to give Bramblingflight and her newborn kits more room. The dilute calico had also ushered out all of the other kits, since all of them were old enough to become apprentices or would be within the next two moons and therefore were too big to stay in the den all day. She turned back towards Bramblingflight's nest, her gaze immediately dropping to one ginger and white kit in particular.

All of the other kits were feeding while the oldest kit, a ginger and white she-kit, was laying on her back, her tiny nose moving as she sniffed the air. Brindlecloud moved closer to look at the kit, her eyes widening slightly when she noticed a strange, white mark on the kit's right ear. The medicine cat looked over at Raggedstar, who was already watching her with worried eyes. The leader got to his paws and gestured for Brindlecloud to follow him out of the den.

"She looks just like Squirrelstar." Raggedstar mewed as soon as the pair were away from the nursery. "How can this be possible? I know another she-kit is ginger and white too, but she has that mark on her ear in the same spot where Squirrelstar had that knick. If she has bright blue eyes when she opens them, I'm going to freak out."

"Raggedstar, calm down. Starclan hasn't shared anything with me about this yet so it might just be a coincidence. When I go to sleep tonight, I'll try and find Squirrelstar in Starclan, alright?" Brindlecloud mewed, setting her tail on the tom's shoulders. Raggedstar looked at her, an unsure look in his eyes. He let out a defeated sigh and nodded before ducking back into the nursery to join his mate and kits.

~~~

Crowpaw padded after Brindlecloud, his tail tip twitching nervously. "Brindlecloud? What's going on?" He mewed as he settled next to his mentor beneath Echo Rock. Raggedstar had called a clan meeting as soon as it was sun high, saying that there was a very important ceremony to hold after he named the new warriors and apprentices. Brindlecloud had refused to let Crowpaw join the crowd until after the new warriors and apprentices had been named.

"Hush, Crowpaw. You'll see soon enough." She mewed, her eyes sparking with pride. Crowpaw looked up at her, an unsure look on his face, but chose not to ask any further questions. Raggedstar was sitting on the Echo Rock, his tail swishing nervously while he waited for the Echoclan cats to settle down.

"Brindlecloud and Crowpaw, will you please come up here?"

Brindlecloud got to her paws and hurried to join Raggedstar at the Echo Rock, Crowpaw scrambling after her. "This morning, Brindlecloud reported to me that Crowpaw has learned everything that she has to teach him." He began. "This means that Crowpaw is now able to become a full medicine cat of Echoclan!"

The cats gathered in the clearing erupted into cheers, which only seemed to scare Crowpaw even more.

Before Raggedstar could open his mouth to continue the ceremony, Crowpaw looked at Brindlecloud. "Brindlecloud, I have a request." Brindlecloud looked at her apprentice in confusion before looking up at Raggedstar. Raggedstar nodded, showing that it was okay to continue.

"Yes, what is it?"

"I want my name to be Crowcloud. Crowcloud of Forestclan passed away recently, and I want to honor him. He was a great friend to me, he always spoke with me at gatherings to make sure I didn't feel lonely or left out. He was a great tom and I want to bear his name."

Brindlecloud's gaze softened. "Oh Crowpaw... of course."

~~~

Bramblingflight purred happily as she watched her kits, who had finally woken up from their nap. Like always, Leechkit was plastered to Bramblingflight's side, whimpering softly and kneading his mother's flank. Chubkit was nuzzling into Bramblingflight's belly, already trying to feed again for the third time that day. The new mother lifted her head to look further down the line, her whiskers twitching in amusement when she saw that Twigkit was still cuddling her stick.

Several hours after being born, Twigkit had latched onto the stick and hadn't let go of it sense, earning her the name Twigkit. Bramblingflight leaned down to nuzzle the last kit, the ginger and white she-kit with the strange mark on her ear. The brown, ginger and white tabby licked the she-kit's cheek, earning a shrill shriek.

"Shhh, Squirrelkit. It'll be alright." Bramblingflight cooed, her eyes softening when the tiny she-kit lifted her paws and placed them on Bramblingflight's nose. "Welcome to Echoclan, my dear."

[ Echoclan consumed x3 fish ]
[ Darkpaw and Brightpaw are old enough to become warriors: Darkclover and Brightberry ]
[ Bubblekit, Foamkit and Lavenderkit are old enough to become apprentices ]
[ Dipperlull went into labor ]
[ Brindlecloud gives Crowpaw his full name, but Crowpaw requests for his name to be Crowcloud, after the deceased Crowcloud from Forestclan ]
[ Hemlockheart, Applefur, Petalbound, Lizardstrike, Redfeather and Rabbitwish went on a border patrol ]
[ Birdsong, Yewfrost, Cloudysky and Sparrowflight went on a small border patrol higher up in the mountain ]
[ Blazefur, Sunnyflower, Barknose, Bayfur, Mossycreek and Pigeonnose went on a hunting patrol ]
[ Hurricanejaw, Gorsebird, Icefang, Strawberrypatch, Beestripe and Acornfall went on a hunting patrol ]
[ Brindlecloud and Crowpaw went herb hunting ]

Leader:
          Raggedstar | 34 | Tom |

Deputy:
          Hemlockheart | 29 | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Brindlecloud | 30 | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Crowpaw | 13 | Tom |

Warriors:
          Applefur | 83 | Tom |
          Petalbound | 58 | Molly |
          Lizardstrike | 54 | Tom |
          Redfeather | 52 | Tom |
          Rabbitwish | 51 | Tom |
          Blazefur | 49 | Tom |
          Sunnyflower | 49 | Molly |
          Stagstep | 45 | Tom |
          Birdsong | 42 | Molly |
          Barknose | 40 | Tom |
          Otterstream | 38 | Molly |
          Bayfur | 36 | Molly |
          Mossycreek | 36 | Molly |
          Yewfrost | 30 | Tom |
          Pigeonnose | 30 | Tom |
          Hurricanejaw | 26 | Tom |
          Cloudysky | 23 | Molly |
          Sparrowflight | 22 | Tom |
          Gorsebird | 19 | Molly |
          Icefang | 18 | Tom |
          Strawberrypatch | 18 | Molly |
          Beestripe | 18 | Molly |
          Acornfall | 18 | Tom |
          Wrenleap | 18 | Tom |
          Sparkfang | 16 | Molly |
          Snakeshade | 13 | Tom |
          Sandshell | 13 | Molly |

Apprentices:
          Darkpaw | 12 | Tom |
          Brightpaw | 12 | Molly |

Queens:
          Witheredstalk | 30 | Molly |
          Mossvine | 75 | Molly |
          Wildpoppy | 45 | Molly |
          Bramblingflight | 34 | Molly |
          Oatdapple | 48 | Molly |
          Cloudwatcher | 46 | Molly |
          Dipperlull | 31 | Molly |

Kits:
          Bubblekit | 6 | Tom |
          Foamkit | 6 | Molly |
          Lavenderkit | 6 | Molly |
          Silverkit | 5 | Molly |
          Koikit | 5 | Molly |
          Goosekit | 5 | Tom |
          Bristlekit | 4 | Molly |
          Squirrelkit | 0 | Molly |
          Chubkitkit | 0 | Molly |
          Leechkit | 0 | Tom |
          Twigkit | 0 | Molly |

Elders:
          Tigger | 162 | Tom |

Ally Clans:
          Souclan | krazykitty00
          Beechclan | hazilnut
          Leafclan | zephyrine
          Dawnclan | stranger danger
          Forestclan | Simonpet
          Clayclan | hazilnut

Enemy Clans:
          Streamclan | justice'n'joy
          Clan Name | Username

Borders:
          (N) | Verglasclan | .iris.
          (E) | Stagclan | DasCanadianSparkle
          (S) | Groveclan | solyn
          (W) | Adderclan | marya d.
          (NW) | Clan | User
          (NE) | Moorclan | dinolil1
          (SW) | Leafclan | zephyrine
          (SE) | Clan | User

Medicine Store:
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases swelling of bee stings
    Broom x0 | Unknown effects
    Burdock Root x2 | Lessens + heals the
    pain of infected rat bites
    Burnet x1 | Keeps strength up
    Catmint x4 | Greencough + whitecough
    Celandine x1 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Chamomile x1 | Strengthens the heart + soothes the mind
    Chervil x2 | Infected wounds + bellyaches
    Chickweed x1 | Greencough
    Cobwebs x0 | Soak up + stop bleeding
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing or kittencough, helps
    with cracked pads or sore pads
    Comfrey Root x1 | Repairs broken bones + soothes wounds
    Dandelion x1 | Soothes and heals bee stings
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches + soothes sore pads
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fevers,
    heals aches + pains
    Goldenrod x0 | Heals wounds
    Honey x2 | Soothes infections, helps soothe coughing
    Horsetail x0 | Treats infected wounds
    Lamb's Ear x1 | Gives strength
    Lungwort x2 | Cures yellowcough
    Mallow Leaves x2 | Soothes bellyaches
    Marigold x3 | Stops infections, bleeding, helps with
    inflammation + stiff joints
    Oak Leaves x1 | Stop infection from setting in
    Rush x0 | Holds broken limbs in place
    Sorrel x1 | Traveling herb + builds appetite
    Sweet-Sedge x2 | Eases infections
    Tansy x2 | Cures coughs, wounds, poison, + soothes throats
    Thyme x0 | Calms nervousness, anxiety + shock
    Tormentil x1 | Treating all wounds + extracting poisons
    Watermint x1 | Eases bellyaches
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poisons from wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x4 | 1 servings
    Pigeon | x4 | 3 servings
    Vole | x4 | 1 servings
    Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x4 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Sunnyflower | Darkpaw | 4 | Hunting, Tracking, Battling, Defense
    Rabbitwish | Brightpaw | 4 | Hunting, Tracking, Battling, Balance

Deceased Cats:
    Mottledkit | Tom | Kit | Stillborn |
    Dapplewing | Tom | Medicine Cat | Tumbleclan Attack |
    Rosie | Molly | Elder | Fox Attack |
    Brightclover | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
    Barleyfur | Tom | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
    Bloodyclaws | Tom | Warrior | Killed by Witheredstalk during rogue attack |
    Shadepool | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
    Shrewtail | Molly | Warrior | Red Plague |
    Simon | Tom | Elder | Red Plague + Greencough |
    Smokespeck | Tom | Deputy | Red Plague + Greencough |
    Poppypounce | Molly | Warrior | Red Plague + Greencough |
    Talonkit | Tom | Kit | Fading Kitten Syndrome |
    Squirrelstar | Molly | Leader | Final Life: Blood Loss |

Former Clanmates:
    Ramhorn | Tom | Former Med. Cat | Pineclan |
    Nightkit | Tom | Former Kit | Jinxclan |

Families:
    Squirrelstar + Applefur: Sunnyflower, Blazefur, Otterstream,
    Mottledkit, Strawberrypatch, Beestripe, Wrenleap + Acornfall
    Mossvine + Smokespeck: Stagstep, Wildpoppy, Silverkit, Koikit + Goosekit
    Mossvine + Dapplewing: Hurricanejaw
    Petalbound + Barleyfur: Mossycreek + Bayfur
    Shadepool + Lizardstrike: Yewfrost
    Sunnyflower + Rabbitwish: Pigeonnose, Witheredstalk + Sparkfang
    Cloudwatcher + Blazefur: Expecting [ Due in one post ]
    Brightclover + Redfeather: Raggedtail
    Bayfur + Stagstep: Gorsebird + Icefang
    Birdsong + Bloodyclaws: Snakeshade + Sandshell
    Mossycreek + Bloodyclaws: Darkpaw+ Brightpaw
    Witheredstalk + Hemlockheart: Bubblekit + Foamkit
    Brindlecloud + Appleheart of Leafclan: Lavenderkit + Tawnykit of Leafclan
    Wildpoppy + Tux of Jinxclan: Bristlekit, Talonkit + Nightpaw of Jinxclan
    Bramblingflight + Raggedtail: Squirrelkit, Chubkit, Leechkit + Twigkit
    Oatdapple + Lizardstrike: Expecting [ Due in one post ]
    Dipperlull + Baknose: Expecting [ Due now ]
Last edited by Katrione on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:32 pm

CloudClan
Number of Cats: 10 Toms, 11 She-cats
Next visit to the Moonpool: Now (3rd December)
Next Litter due: Now!

~Half A Moon Ago~
"Are you sure Boarpaw is ready to have his assessment?" A mini council had been organised, consisting of: Skystar, Cloudyspots, Sunrise, Jayflight, and Vinetail, the cats who had gained a lot of trust from the clan. Vinetail had been surprised when she had been chosen, but she thought it might have been because she had been a leader. "He still is young, but has learned enough to be that of a warrior." Jayflight explained. "Why don't we just wait until next moon for the assessment, so if any warriors are injured, we can have two new warriors to go on patrols?" Cloudyspots purred, her eyes dark as she thought of a battle. "We need all the warriors we can get." Skystar said grimly, referring to the prominent battle in the future.

"We still have quite a few warriors, more then SkyClan." Sunrise pointed out. "Just as we have asked for help from our allies, they will have too." Skystar's face was very solemn, so much that Cloudyspots was sad to think her cheery brother might lose his lives and so could other cats who took part in the battle. "What if they are allies with a powerful clan?" Vinetail mumbled. "We are allies with SwiftClan remember." Skystar paused, panic flaring in his eyes. "We forgot to ask SwiftClan to join the battle with us!" Sunrise groaned, but his eyes were alight. "It may be too late to ask them, but I'm sure we can pull through!" Jayflight rolled her eyes at Sunrises' optimism. "What if they have more allies then us to assist them?" She asked, referring back to Vinetail's question. "it will be fine." The leader purred, doubt edging his voice.

~Now~

"Who shall I take to the battle?" Skystar pondered. After having another meeting with his council, he thought he had made a decision. Scrambling out of his den, the tom jumped up to one of the higher branches. "All cats old enough to soar with the clouds gather beneath the HighBirch!" warriors began to assemble, including the newest warrior, Frostflower. "As you know, we are going to battle with SkyClan." All because of my pride, he added to himself. I am the first Skystar. A few of the cats looked uneasy, while the warrior apprentices were pulling up grass with their claws absentmindedly as they excitedly waited. "The patrol shall consist of..." Boarpaw pulled up some soil with his claws. "Emberblaze," "Yes!" Skystar's gaze darted around the crowd. Who else should go? "Sunrise, Soaringstep and Jayflight can also go. Boarpaw, do you want to go? If that is alright with you mentor." Sunrise nodded, and Boar bounced up gleefully, before standing as if he was a warrior. Skystar noticed Dewthorn's sad expression as she watched her brother and mother. "And finally, Frostflower."

Goldenheart suddenly had a vision. Only 6 cats wouldn't be enough. "I'll go too!" He blurted out. "Goldenheart!" Meadowfern yowled. "What if you..." She couldn't bring herself to say the words. "...Don't come back?" Her eyes glistened with tears. Amberkit came out from behind her. "... Goldenheart!" Amberkit's silence was broken in love for her family. "We need you." Two shining tears fell from her amber eyes. "We need you!" Meadowfern echoed. "I have to go." He licked his mate's cheek, his eyes reflecting her sadness.
"But I will always be with you."

[The clan goes to war with SkyClan!]
[Skystar, Sunrise, Emberblaze, Jayflight, Boarpaw, Frostflower and Goldenheart go to battle]
[x2 Poppyseed and x1 Mouse is given to CliffClan]

[Skystar goes to the moonpool to request a warrior]

[Dreamingwing is kitting! Cloudyspots assists her. 1x stick was used.]
[Cloudyspots and Windpaw go training: Basic healing]
[dewthorn and Firepaw go training: Swimming]
[Dewthorn, Frostflower, Sunrise, Emberblaze and Firepaw go on Hunting Patrol]
[Skystar, Vinetail, Jayflight and Boarpaw go on Border patrol]
[The clan consumes 5 servings]

Leader:
          Skystar | 37 moons | Tom | ☁️
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★
          (Respectful, kind, quick-witted, proud, easily offended)

Deputy:
          Sunrise | 22 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Optimistic, clever, cunning, quick-witted, proud)

Medicine Cat:
          Cloudyspots | 37 moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Childish, kind, quick-witted, easily offended)
          Windpaw | 7 moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Cautious, gentle, patient | Adventurous, Mysterious, gentle)

Warriors:
          Emberblaze| 31 moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Tough, quick-witted, cheerful)
          Jayflight | 49 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Flighty, reserved, courageous, sarcastic, quiet)
          Goldheart | 28 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Sweet, clever, quiet, thoughtful, tough)
          Dewthorn | 22 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Mysterious, naive, quiet, intelligent, resourceful, sarcastic)
          Soaringstep |37 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Sly, quiet, cunning)
          Vinetail | 31 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Calm, strong, bold, awkward, silent)
          Frostflower | 20 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Icy, cunning, confident, flighty, kind)

Apprentices:
          Firepaw | 11 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Eager, wistful, impatient, honest, friendly)
          Boarpaw | 11 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Calm, confident, stubborn)

Queens:
          Meadowfern | 27 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Quirky, friendly, bold, brave, sweet)
          Dreamingwing | 37 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Cunning, childish, dreamer, fiesty)

Kits:
          Mintkit | 3 moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Shy, naive, friendly, sweet)
          Amberkit | 3 moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Thoughtful, shy, quirky, mysterious, extremely quiet)
          Smallkit | 3 Moons | Tom | ☁️
          (Annoying, naive, cunning, mysterious)
          Hazelkit | 3 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Clever, sweet, resourceful, naive)
          River | 2 Moons | She-cat | ☁️
          (Feisty, honest, blunt, brave, bold)
          Shadowkit | 3 moons | She-cat |☁️
          (shy, kind, quiet, playful, impatient)

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☁️[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☁️[/url]

Ally Clans:
    SwiftClan | Phina D Wolf
    CliffClan | sushinekko

Enemy Clans
    SkyClan | imp.
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Lavenderclan | The Mouse
    East | Lightclan | elementalx
    South | Swiftclan | Phina D Wolf
    West | VixenClan | 22tabby

Medicine Storage wrote:
    Stick | Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens. | x1
    Honey | Soothes infections, is great for sore throats, helps cats swallow concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy. | x1
    Poppy Seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for queens.| x4
    Borage Leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling. Can be mixed with comfrey to help broken bones and wounds. Chewing helps fight against infection.| x2
    Ragwort Leaves | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up. | x1
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for fever or chills. Also heals aches, pains and headaches. | x1
    Raspberry Leaves | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding. | x1
    Marigold | Treats infections and stiff joints | x1
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing and kitten-cough as well as sore or cracked pads | x1
    Sage | Used to hide the scent of death. | x1
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place | x1
    Burdock Root | Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites. | x1
    Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes | x1

Herbs List

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x2 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Sunrise | Boarpaw | 5 sessions | Hunting, Fishing, Battle, Stalking, Swimming
    Dewthorn | Firepaw | 4 sessions | Hunting, Climbing, Stalking, Battle
    Cloudyspots | Windpaw | 1 session | Basic Herb Knowledge,

Deceased Cats:

Family:Sky and Thyme | Mint, Clover, Storm.
    Mint and Shadow | Dusk, Dawn, Soaringstep + Dreamingwing.
    Clover and ??? | Skystar, Cloudyspots, Misty, Dreamingwing
    Meadowfern and Goldheart | Mintkit, Smallkit, Hazelkit, Amberkit + River + Shadowkit.
    Jayflight and Unknown | Sunrise, Dewthorn, Leaf.
Last edited by cloudy days on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: s u m m i t c l a n

Postby serpentine. » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:13 am

N U M B E R O F C A T S: 6

i now have to make the long drive home so I won't be able to write a long post because lack of wifi!

[Moosepaw is accepted into the clan and Eaglefrost will be his mentor]
    [Summitstar goes patrolling to hopefully find more cats]
    [Mothflight decides to follow the scent to find the cat]
    [Eaglefrost takes Moosepaw training]
    [Redtail goes on a solo hunting patrol]
    [Egretcall goes to gather herbs]
    [Redtail and Eaglefrost become mates]

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Morningclan | stormly
    East | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark x0 | Eases toothaches
    Cobwebs x2 | To soak up and stop, or slow, the bleeding
    Juniper berries x0 | Soothes bellyaches
    Lavender x1 | Cures fever and chills
    Poppy seeds x3 | Help a cat sleep
    Rogwort leaves x0 | Treats aching joints
    Sorrel x0 | Gives cat an appetite
    Nettle leaves x0 | Helps a cat who has swallowed poison
    Chamomile x0 | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind
    Catmint x0 | Cures whitecough or greencough
    Heather Nectar x0 | Makes swallowing easier
    Mint x0 | Covers the scent of death
    Parsley x0 | stops a queen producing milk
    Stinging Nettle x0 | Helps a cat who has swallowed poison
    Bindweed x0 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
    Blackberry leaves x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds
    Horsetail x1 | usage
    Lamb's ear x1 | usage
    Rush x1 | usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Eagle | x1 | 0 servings
    Hawk | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine (Stoat) | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    Minnow | x1 | 0 servings
    Rock Bass | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by serpentine. on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:59 am

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 21 | Males: 9 | Females:12

Black fur stained red at her paws, Hollytail could scarcely believe it. Her limbs trembled and throat tightened as she looked at Nightclaw's blood on her claws. ''N-nightclaw.'' rasped the russet molly, pelt bristling in horror. It was one thing to see a dead cat but quite another knowing that their deaths had all been your fault; Hollytail wondered if this was how the murderer of Ternpaw had felt, and if so than Hollytail pitied the cold-hearted fool.

''Nightclaw, I'm sorry!'' wailed Hollytail, feeling a tremor ripple throughout her body. ''I-I didn't mean to.'' She gabbled, unable to tear her bright eyes away from the black queen's own dim ones. Smallwhisker was going to be devastated, she'd lost enough already. Looking around, Hollytail glanced her dark pelt and felt her heart leap into her throat. ''I-I'm sorry, Smallwhisker..I...'' There wasn't anything Hollytail could say, she'd done the deed and no amount of apologize was going to bring Nightclaw back.

Her freckled-face crumpled in agony, Smallwhisker stumbled towards her mother's body and slumped by her side. ''Get out of here, Hollytail, leave!'' The healer's voice cracked, wavered and trembled. Without another word, Smallwhisker turned to her mother and buried her face in Nightclaw's shoulder, the way she'd done as a young and sleepy kitten. ''M-mum...'' Smallwhisker sniffled, trembling all over. ''Mum! I'm sorry!'' The tortoiseshell gabbled, recalling the growing divide between them. ''I love you...'' She sighed, the cries of the wounded and the dying muffled by a singular sharp wail, the note of despair leaking out of her throat.

Getting up, on trembling and kit-like paws, Smallwhisker quietly crept towards the Lightning Oak and clambered to it's highest point. The fight was pointless, Smallwhisker was sure of that. What was the point of sending cats into who-knows-where? The tortoiseshell let out a ragged breath and scowled. ''Stop! Stop this instant!'' Smallwhisker cried, images of fresh graves being dug up for more undeserving bodies. ''I said stop!'' And stop they did, teeth being pulled away from flesh and claws being untangled from fur. Bramblefur stood guiltily over Swift's body, looking distraught and grateful for the silence. ''T-this is madness.'' The tabby wheezed, looking around. ''What have we become?'' Nobody wanted to answer, nobody wanted to say anything and instead, a shrill yowl was the answer.

Fritillarystar tussled with Robinstorm, red clouds engulfing the two as they struggled for breath. Robinstorm was suffocating, water clawing at her lungs and emptying her of every last gulp of air. Fritillarystar's blows were weakening, but Robinstorm knew she was losing; she only had one life to lose, Fritillarystar had plenty more to spare. Stars and blood blinded them both and the surface of the water came to a gentle standstill. Fritillarystar, you have lost the life of love; your heart is sealed forever. murmured an image of Sagestar, flickering in the water's inky depths. Robinstorm is luckier than you; she still loved.

When Fritillarystar finally clambered out of the water, the clan was watching and so were the rogues. ''Robinstorm is dead...'' snarled Fritillarystar, glaring at both clan-cat and rebel alike. ''You can go home now...leave.'' She wheezed, tired. ''I'm going to rest, we'll bury the casualties and punish the rebels later.'' The leader turned and padded back to camp, quietly willing the rest to follow her with no question; and guiltily, they did, ushering the rebels along.

All but Smallwhisker.

Smallwhisker runs off in hopes to find a wise cat; maybe an elder who's seen the world go by?

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 55 | Female | X

Deputy:
    Snailstep | 50 | Male |X |

Healer:
    Smallwhisker | 13 | Female | X
    Tigertail | 37 | Female | X | Will mention in next post

Warriors:
    Dawnpool | 54 | Female | X | Left
    Bramblefur | 47 | Male |X
    Braircloud | 50 | Male |X
    Ravenflower | 67 | Female | X
    Robinstorm | 24 | Female | X
    Hollytail | 55 | Female | X | Left
    Darkheart |30 | Female | X
    Linnettail | 21 | Female | X
    Lizard | 28 | Male |X | Prisoner
    Lightning | 32 | Male | X | Not part of clan
    Avocet | 25 | Female | X | Not part of clan
    Harefoot | 52 | Male | X | Will mention in next post
    Smokefrost | 20 | Male | X | Will mention in next post

Apprentices:

Queens:
    Oakfeather | 68 | Female | X

Kits:
    Elmkit | 3 | Female | X
    Hazelkit | 3 | Male |X
    Beechkit | 3 | Male |X

Elders:

Allies:
    Blueclan - MissUniverse - ''They're young at their roots just like us, but they'll prove good.''
    Tempestclan - IC - ''They offered us their paw first, they seem wise enough.''

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast: Pineclan
    South: Sycamoreclan
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | (Died aged 8 moons) 13 moons | Male | X– Killed by Snailstep
    Nettlefang |(Died aged 50 moons) | Male | X- Drowned in the stream
    Stonenose | ( Died aged 46 moons) | Male |X - Killed by an adder
    Swift |(Died aged 25 moons) | Male | X - Killed by Bramblefur; bloodloss
    Nightclaw | ( Died aged 51 moons) | Female |X - Killed by Hollytail; bloodloss
    Dustfoot | ( Died aged 70 moons) | Male |X - Killed by Lightning; bloodloss
    Robinstorm | (Died aged 24 moons) | Female | X - Killed by Fritillarystar; drowning

Mates:

Oakfeather & Dustfoot - Elmkit, Hazelkit and Beechkit
    Braircloud & Bramblefur
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:36 am

Ocean Plumeria wrote:

[ There is a large storm outside ]
[ My clan ate 1 fish and 1 squirrel ]
[ Firestar goes to the moonpool and asks for a warrior and for rainkit's and mousekit's apprentice ceremony ]
[ Firestar loses a life on the way to the moonpool (unknown cause) ]
[ Rainkit and Mousekit became apprentices, they are now rainpaw and mousepaw ]
[ Greyfur is now a warrior ]
[ Greeneye, Nightclaw, Bramblerfur and Greyfur go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Brightpaw and Blueflower go herb hunting ]

Starclan has granted you a warrior!
Congratulations! Rainkit and Mousekit are now apprentices!
While hunting, your patrol managed to catch 3 squirrels and 2 fish despite the storm
While herb hunting, your cats found Rush, Poppy Seeds, and Chamomile
The storm is fading but it's still dangerous.

мαρℓεғσxιε wrote:
ImageImageImage
||Number of Cats: 9||Herbs used: 1 Feverfew on Shadepaw||Servings needed: 3||Next Starclan visit: Due||
||Toms: 4||Molly: 5||

I’m lazy, basically fluffy moments Lilystar gets flowers for everyone and More playing

[New Cats||Shadepaw has joined with the promise they'll find his sister]
[Apprenticeship||Shadepaw has been apprenticed to Rosetail]
[Patrol||North Border||Lilystar, Falconchaser, Shadowclaw||Day]
[Hunting||South-West Border||Wildfang, Shadepaw, Rosetail, Acorntail||Time]
[Herbs||-1 Feverfew on Shadepaw]
[Cats in camp||Morningpaw, Violetdawn] (And they have a lovely flower talk)
[Prey||The clan consumes 1 Bird]

Shadepaw has been cured. It's best not to strain him too much yet though
While on day patrol, your cats found a warrior
While hunting, your cats caught 1 rabbit and 2 mice
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me