Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:49 am

Number of Cats: 33 [ 16 males ] [ 17 females ]
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Blue stared at the nursery, irritation dripping from his pelt. 'Arrow needs to either step down or stop having kits, they're only getting in the way.' He scorned to himself. He didn't understand a she-cat's absolute need to have as many kits as possible, one litter was enough to contribute to the clan.
    He was supposed to make all the clan's announcements today and it felt completely right, Arrow gave him all responsibility for choosing mates and names this time around. Not even Milk and Hawk had input with him, he was in control.
    "Gather around, Hyenaclan, for I have some important information to bring to the group!" He called casually, standing up where Arrow usually does. He got a few odd glances, mostly from the leader's own kits and Bone.
    "Light, you have trained hard and learned a lot from me, despite coming from a place that would never believe enough in you." He said, referring to her old clan that they might have taken her from. "For your better up-coming, you will now be known as Light from the Rising Sun, take the honer with pride." He told her, giving her a small nod of approval. 'Just reassure her...'
    "Ash, you have now become of the right age for kits. Your faithful and loyal mate will be Goose, may your kits obtain your fighting skill and Goose's fishing tactics." He added, seeing the look Smoke was giving Goose, as if he was daring him to say anything. 'Ignore that for now... No trouble until there's blood shed and mistakes. Just a sibling issue.'
    The blue-gray tom flicked his tail as he left the meeting rock, letting the clan go off in their own duties. 'This will all be mine once Arrow's gone...' He thought, yet shook the feeling off as she was the leader. 'An incompetent leader, but a leader.
[ Newt, Leaf, Dust, Flint, Boar, Crow, Smoke, Ash, Goose, and Oat go training: Advanced Battle ]
[ Treasure, Sparrow, Falcon, Bone, Newt, and Dust go hunting ]
[ Blue, Flint, Magick, Pongo, Bay, and Fluffs go on a border patrol ]
[ Milk and Hawk go herb-hunting ]
[ Light became a warrior: Light from the Rising Sun ]
[ Arrow goes into labor ]
[ Bay and Blue became mates, not yet having kits ]
[ Ash and Goose become mates ]
[ Hyenaclan ate six servings of blue gill ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
    Arrow the Beast Master | Thirty | Female | X
    ───────────────────────────────
    Deputy:
    Blue the Great Mind | Thirty-four | Male | X
    ──────────────────────────
    Healer:
    Milk the Life Giver | Twenty-five | Female | X
    Hawk | Seven | Female | X * blind
    Warriors:
    Fluffs the Odd One | Fifty-eight | Male | X
    Crow the Monster Teaser | Thirty-seven | Male | X
    Bone with Many Scars | Thirty-three | Male | X
    Bay looking over Cliff | Thirty-one | Female | X
    Oat coming from Rocks | Twenty-eight | Male | X
    Magick with Fish Gills | Twenty-six | Female | X
    Smoke that Covers the Moon | Twenty | Male | X
    Ash with Never-ending Burns | Twenty | Female | X
    Goose of the Old Aspen | Nineteen | Male | X
    Pongo In Silver Pond | Eighteen | Male | X
    Ivy the Sharp Thorn | Sixteen | Female | X
    Sparrow with Quick Claws | Fifteen | Female | X
    Treasure bellow the Water | Fifteen | Female | X
    Falcon the Leaf Chaser | Thirteen | Male | X
    Light from the Rising Sun | Twelve | Female | X
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
    Apprentices:
    Dust | Nine | Male | X
    Boar | Nine | Male | X
    Newt | Nine | Male | X
    Flint | Nine | Female | X
    Leaf | Nine | Male | X
    Queens:
    Scales the Swift Legs | Twenty-four | Female | X
    * Arrow the Beast Master | Thirty | Female | X
    Kits:
    Trout | Five | Female | X
    Murdoch | Five | Male | X
    Sunshine | Five | Female | X
    Silver | Three | Female | X
    Lizard | Two | Male | X
    Forest | Two | Female | X
    Lion | Two | Male | X
    Ghost | Two | Female | X
    Family:
    Mate ♥ Mate | Ex-mate ✘ Ex-mate
    Parent ♥/✘ Parent = Sibling - Sibling + Foster Sibling
    Mentor → Apprentice
    Clan Cat (Original Clan)

Arrow ♥ Bone = Boar - Hawk - Newt - Flint + Dust + Leaf + Light
    Magick ♥ Crow = Trout - Murdoch - Sunshine
    Scales ♥ Oat = Forest - Lion - Ghost - Lizard
    Bay ♥ Wilson = Sliver
    Bay ♥ Blue
    Ash ♥ Goose
    Oat (Obsidianclan) | Goose, Treasure, Leaf (Aspenclan)
    Light, Ivy (Blueclan) | Dust (Briarclan) | Smoke, Ash (Lunarclan)
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
Borders
North | Iceclan | reygankiwi
North East | Lostclan | Miss Universe
East | Twoleg Place
South East | Clan Name | Username
South | Brairclan | amethyst14
South West | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username
North West | Clan Name | Username
Medicine Store
Alder Bark x 1
Blackberry Leaves x 1
Burdock Root x 1
Burnet x 1
Catchweed x 1
Catmint x 1
Celandine x 1
Chamomile x 1
Cobwebs x 1
Comfrey x 1
Daisy Leaves x 1
Feverfew x 1
Goldenrod x 1
Lavender x 1
Mallow x 1
Mint x 1
Poppy Seeds x 1
Ragwort Leaves x 1
Tormentil x 1
Watermint x 1
Willow Leaves x 1
Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frogs | 5 servings
Squirrel | 9 servings
Hare | 8 servings
Ravens | 9 servings
Blue Gill | 4 servings
Crows | 9 servings
Mentors:
Crow | Dust | 3 | Fishing, Battle, Hunting
Smoke | Boar | 3 | Fishing, Battle, Hunting
Ash | Newt | 3 | Fishing, Battle, Hunting
Goose | Flint | 3 | Fishing, Battle, Hunting
Oat | Leaf | 3 | Fishing, Battle, Hunting
Mentor | Apprentice | 0 | Moves
Deceased and Exiled Cats:
Cat Info | Cause of Death/Reason
Cat Info | Cause of Death/Reason
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:36 am

Toms:1 | She Cats: 2

Next M00NP00L Visit: NOW

ᏁᎪᏆuᏒᎬ: These cats are very peaceful, and hunt in trees

ᏟᎪmᏢ: This camp is located in a shady woodsy area consisting of many large cypress trees, the largest one is called the "calling of ears" where the leader holds ceremonies and announcements on the large branch, a stream runs through the center of camp and it is called "the water of silence", and the dens are made through small cave systems under the camp.

ᏒᎬᏢuᏆᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: This clan is known for being good Allies, but also known for being one of the weaker clans, these cats don't fully believe in much violence and would rather talk it out than fight.

Sunlight padded up to the Moonpool, her tail trailed behind her. Excitement filled her eyes as she looked into the reflecting water. She put her nose against the cold wetness of the liquid. "Starclan give me a deputy...."
Cloudmask watched Gingerfeather clean out her fur. He blushed as the she turned her head looking at him. Gingerfeather sighed and padded into the forest to hunt.
{Sunlight asks for a deputy}
{Gingerfeather decided to hunt}

Leader:
          Name: Sunlight| Age:21 moons| Gender: Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
          Personality: A quiet, kind, easily frightened
          Backstory: She was originally called Sun, the loner but she once found that clans are like families and that's something she's always wanted.

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Name: Cloudmask | Age: 21 moons| Gender: Male | X

Medicine Heir:

Warriors:
          Name: Gingerfeather | Age: 17 moons | Gender: Female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

αℓℓιεs:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Ɇ₦Ɇ₥łɆ₴
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Storage❀
    Catmint|Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough | x0
    Cobweb | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind broken bones| x0
    Lavender | Cures fevers and chills. Also used to cover up the scent of death | x0
    Poppy seeds | Helps cats sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain| x0
    Death Berry | Kills a cat in a matter of seconds | x0
    Oak Leaves | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. | x1
    Golden Rod | Good for healing wounds | x1
    Willowbark| X1
    Tansy| x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrews | x0 | 0 servings
    Birds | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Avisowl on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fawnclan no.2

Postby septum » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:42 am

ImageImage
number of cats: three cats in total one male two females

two servings required
the clan consumed one rabbit (two servings)

last moonpool visit: today
next gathering: august 26th, 2017 5:00 pm pdt

alas, a new warrior. faestar was definitely not the oldest and wisest when it came to clans, but she definitely knew that they were off to a good start. she looked at the young she-cat. compared to her and hoofedleap, she had a much different length in pelt. it was long and fluffy, much alike the clouds that drifted dreamily across the sky, listening to the whispers of starclan. she seemed quite timid and shy, her jewel yellow eyes darting around camp with caution, her tail lashing almost like whips against her side. faestar had already greeting the she-cat earlier that morning, but perhaps something had been bothering her. before she could walk over to have a talk with her, she had already swiftly stood up and headed her way out on what she assumed was a hunting patrol. that then drew her attention over to the medicene cat den. it unwelcoming kept a dark palette, waiting for someone to inhabit it. faestar could bear it no longer, she just had to fill up that medicene cat den. faestar was unsure if it was time for her next trip, but it had been several moons since and faestar felt pretty confident starclan would grant her the cat of her choice today. secretly, she stalked away from camp, allowing the sensation of the path to take her where she had desired. not that she had told any other cats in the clan, but faestar had travelled along this path several times before without meaning. come back quickly though she would, knowing her clan could become worried with a slight absence from her. it didn't take long until she reached the moon pool. the sound of it's welcoming streams yet pleasant silence filled her ears. her whiskers twitched with delight and she made her way across the stepping stones with a light and cheerful gait. she entered into the cave, it's majestic size and look made her feel somewhat weak, or 'put her in her place.' the presence of starclan was always so strong. she peered into the moonpool once again. it's blue and purple waters swirled around gently without the help of a stream or wind. in it, she saw her reflection, peering back up at her. it made her loose thought for some time. she took a deep breath, relaxed her shoulders and rest her skinny brown tail against the cold surface of the cave rock. "starclan, i ask your blessing for a medicine cat for fawnclan."

[mistyglaze went on a hunt]
[faestar asked starclan for a medicine cat]
[faestar and hoofedleap went on a border patrol]
[mistyglaze and faestar went on a hunt]
[hoofedleap went on a border patrol]

leader:
          faestar | twenty one moons | female | X
          Lives: ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡[9/9]

deputy:
          hoofedleap | ninteen moons | male | X

medicine cat:
          name | age | gender | [url=link]X[/url]

warriors:
          mistyglaze | sixteen moons | female | X

appretiences:

queens:

kits:

elders:
    ally clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

bordering clans:
    north | clan name | username
    east | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    west | clan name | username

medicene store:
    herb | usage
    herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x0 | 1 servings
    vole | x0 | 1 serving
    stoat | x1| 2 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    hare | x0 | 3 servings
    geese | x0 | 3 servings

mentors:
    mentor | appretience | no. of training sessions | moves
    mentor | appretience | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
    cat name | cause of death
    cat name | cause of death

family:
    name and name | kits
    name and name | kits
septum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:53 am

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
Number of Cats: 37
Kits Due In: N/A
Next Moonpool Visit: -----

"Cats of Forestclan," yowled Honeystar, "gather beneath the Speaker's Tree for a ceremony!"

Cats of all colors, shapes, and sizes gathered beneath the leader. Birchnose sprang to the roots of the Tree as usual, and Fleckstorm pushed towards the front with Scorchkit following close behind.

"Scorchkit has made much progress since he was introduced to us, and I am proud to say that it is now time for his apprentice ceremony."

Fleckstorm's other kits cheered from somewhere in the crowd and Scorchkit glanced back, giving them a nervous grin. He had been waiting for this all moon and now he would be an apprentice! While he had no memories of his former clan, he felt a small pang that his former clanmates weren't there to see him. He hoped that his biological mother, wherever she was, would be proud of him. He glanced up at Fleckstorm, who smiled back. At least his foster mother was proud. He purred and nuzzled against her side.

"Aspentail, will you please come to the roots of the Tree?" asked Honeystar.

The gray tabby tom made his way through the crowd and stood next to Fleckstorm, tail quivering with excitement.

"Aspentail, you have been a good clanmate, dedicated to the Warrior Code. Will you pass on your knowledge, wisdom, calm, and kindness to Scorchkit?"

"Y-Yes," said Aspentail quickly.

"Then from now on, Scorchkit, you shall be known as Scorchpaw. You may touch noses with your mentor."

The newly renamed Scorchpaw scooted over to Aspentail and the two touched noses. The small apprentice was quivering with excitement as the rest of the clan cheered his name.

"Scorchpaw! Scorchpaw!"

Crowcloud was in the midst of a vivid dream. He saw a flash of black-and-white fur before it was covered by orange, white, and brown fur. He heard panicked yowls and the voices of his clanmates calling to each other. There was a low rumble of anger and the nightmare ended.

Crowcloud jerked awake, squinting his eyes as he remembered that it was daytime and that he was in the den he shared with Dustleaf. The dream had been so vivid... Had it been a vision? He remembered feeling something like this before: an immediate dislike of Oakheart that he had hidden and later ignored. He needed to warn someone. Anyone. But Birchnose was out hunting and Honeystar was supervising Hillpaw's visit to the Moonpool. He decided to wait until one of them came back. He would wait until then.

While Crowcloud was debating with himself, several warriors were resting while the rest were talking. Bramblebush and Grayfur were quietly complaining about the chill in the air, Dandeliontail, Dawnstorm and Snowfoot were catching up, and Fleckstorm and Gingerstorm were talking about the kits.

"I can't believe that both your brothers are here," purred Snowfoot.

Dawnstorm chuckled. "Neither can I," he said, putting a tail around Dandeliontail's hindquarters. "At least we're all here. And the kits have been so excited! They love having another uncle."

"What I can't believe is that I'm an uncle," said Dandeliontail. "You've grown up so fast!"

"Don't you believe that for a second," teased Snowfoot. [color=#f4f4f4]"He came into this clan by falling onto Honeystar's head!"

"It was an accident!" protested Dawnstorm. "I'm not as agile as either of you!"

Dandeliontail and Snowfoot laughed.

Barleystream sat at the edge of the river, paw out, waiting to catch a fish. She saw a ripple in the water and struck, flipping the fish out onto the banks. It flopped for a few moments before she held it down with one paw and struck it with the claws on her other. The fish died quickly.

Adderstream glanced over at his sister. "You know that we're almost old enough to have an apprentice, right?" he asked.

"So?" asked Barleystream with a scowl.

"Have you even thought about it?"

"No point when there aren't any kits in the nursery."

"But there will be eventually," said Adderstream softly.

"I'll think about it then."

And the conversation was over.

Hillpaw bounded towards the Moonpool and Oakheart muttered something about apprentices and their never-ending energy. Honeystar said nothing but smiled as she padded along with the warrior beside her. The journey to the Moonpool had been as long as ever, and Hillpaw had made no question as to her excitement. She was to be evaluated soon, and this would be the customary visit to receive advice from Minkstar, their only known ancestor. Well, Honeystar's ancestor, in any case.

"What do you think Minkstar's gonna tell me?" asked Hillpaw once Oakheart and Honeystar had caught up to her.

"To go slower and not waste your energy?" suggested Oakheart grumpily. When Hillpaw and Honeystar laughed, he cracked a smile. "Or at least put it to good use," he amended.

"Presumably advice of some sort," said Honeystar calmly.

"What kind of advice?"

"You'll have to see."

Hillpaw opened her eyes and was surprised to find herself back in what seemed like Forestclan territory. But then, she thought, maybe she shouldn't be so surprised because this was Starclan after all. Or so she hoped.

"Are you the eldest apprentice?" asked a calm voice.

Hillpaw whirled around, tense and fur bristling. However, he relaxed when she saw the amused elderly tom looking at her.

"All the apprentices give me this reaction," huffed Minkstar. "Maybe I should look the part." He stood and arched his back, fluffed out his fur, and hissed quietly. Then, he seemed to deflate and sat down again, licking a paw clean.

"H-Honeystar said that you'd give me advice?" said Hillpaw, wishing that her voice didn't sound so small. She was almost a warrior! A Starclan cat who looked just barely stronger than Palefur or Grayfur shouldn't frighten her.

Minkstar smiled and nodded. "Like all the other apprentices," he said. "Well, you've done well--I'll grant you that. But the assessments require that you put your knowledge together without the help of anyone but yourself. In order to complete them, you need to be confident. And if you've made it this far, then you have reason enough to be confident."

A small fire blossomed in Hillpaw's chest. A Starclan warrior was telling her that she was amazing! Despite his demonstration a moment before, he seemed much milder and much kinder, actively encouraging her to do well. "Anything else?"

Minkstar opened his mouth to say something but froze and stiffened. For a moment, he was replaced by a flash of black-and-white fur before returning to normal. "Go!" he cried. "Wake up! Help your clanmates! They need you!"

Hillpaw's eyes widened and she hissed in surprise. The dream faded and she jerked awake, aware of Honeystar and Oakheart's concerned looks. "We have to go back to camp!" she exclaimed. "Something's happening there!" Without another word, she got to her feet and started running off into the woods, ignoring the two cats behind her.

Dawn. That was when the peaceful life of Forestclan turned upside down. A large badger, leading her three kits, wandered into the camp. They were in the center before the elderly mother realized that she was in danger. Logically, there was only one way to eliminate the danger.

Birchnose woke to the sound of growling and wondered for a moment what was happening. She yawned and stretched, before realizing that she smelled the stench of badgers. She carefully stepped over her clanmates' prone bodies and peeked out of the warriors' den. She almost hissed with surprise when she saw the four badgers lumbering towards the elders' den.

"Badgers!" Birchnose yowled. "Badgers in the camp!" And with that, she sprinted towards them, hoping to take out the largest before any of them could hurt the elders.

Forestclan woke quickly, cats calling to each other both to confirm their safety and to make on-the-fly battle plans. Dawnstorm, Snowfoot, and Cherryclaw joined Birchnose in fighting the mother badger. Acornstream, Duckpelt, Barleystream, Boulderpelt, and Adderstream fought one of the kits. Aspentail, Dandeliontail, Daisywhisker, Briarwhisker, and Alderclaw fought another of the kits. Gingerstorm, Mila, Nour, and Falconflower fought the third. In the meantime, Fleckstorm, Egretstep, and Palefur assisted the apprentices in escaping the camp unharmed, where they awaited the results of the battle.

Birchnose swiped at the badger's face, claws unsheathed. Dawnstorm jumped on its back, attempting to bite the neck. He succeeded, only little damage was done due to the thickness of the skin and fur. In the elders' den, Bramblebush and Grayfur huddled, hoping that they would be safe. Bramblebush muttered words of assurances to his blind denmate, wondering bitterly if the warriors' best efforts might not be enough.

"I can't stand this waiting," said Grayfur. She stood up straight to the alarm of Bramblebush. "I need to do something."

"No--wait!" called Bramblebush, attempted to stop Grayfur. His efforts were in vain, as she pushed him aside and entered the battlefield. He couldn't let her fight alone, and so when Birchnose was knocked aside, he sprang into the fight just before Snowfoot.

It was at this moment that Honeystar, Oakheart, and Hillpaw burst through the entrance. With barely a thought, they joined the fray. The battle went on for what seemed like an eternity. Dawnstorm fell under the teeth of the mother badger and she snapped his neck easily. The ginger tom's body flopped to the ground, unnoticed. While Grayfur was blind, she fought with all her strength, locating the badger with her keen sense of smell. However, even this wasn't enough to keep her back from breaking when the badger she fought stepped on her. She died slowly but passed before the battle was over. Warriors collected scars and some, like Acornstream, were knocked unconcious. Honeystar lost a life when she saved Dandeliontail from one of the badger kits. Her wound didn't close properly when she healed, and dirt was caught under her skin. It would later become an infection although she didn't know it at the time.

Finally, the badgers were driven out of the camp and several warriors kept harassing them until they had crossed the river. Everyone went back to camp, tired and wondering how they could ever rebuild their lives. Once back home, they surveyed the damage and began the cleanup.

"Dawnstorm!"

Snowfoot's yowl was one of pain and disbelief. Her mate's body was lying on the ground and she nudged it, hoping that her worst fear wouldn't be confirmed. Her cry brought her kits over to her, and the five of them started crying in the way that cats do. Fleckstorm, Duckpelt, and Mila sat near their friend, hoping to bring some comfort. Fleckstorm's kits simply stayed out of the way, taking Swanpaw into the apprentices' den to let their mother grieve in peace.

Honeystar and Bramblebush stood over the body of Grayfur nearby and the two were much quieter, remembering the days spent together.

"She wanted to fight," choked out Bramblebush. "She was brave to the end."

"Indeed," murmured Honeystar. "May Grayfur rest in peace."

In the medicine cats' den were Crowcloud and Dustleaf, tending to the wounded. A breeze blew into the den and Dustleaf heard Dawnstorm speaking as though from far away. Take care of my family, his spirit whispered. Then it was gone.

A few days passed and the clan had held their first funerals. They had buried Dawnstorm and Grayfur near the river, and had held a celebration to rejoice in all the good they had done in life. Everyone participated, even the warriors who had gotten more serious injuries and those who had caught infections. Everyone agreed that while Dawnstorm had been energetic, to the point of annoyance on occasion (as pointed out by Briarwhisker), he had been a good father, friend, and clanmate. He had dedicated his time to his mate, kits, and littermates, and his friendliness would be missed. Grayfur's ability to tell remarkable stories was celebrated, and Boulderpelt recited some of them in remembrance of the elder. Once the celebrations and mourning was over, Honeystar called the clan to the Speaker's Tree.

"Hillpaw fought with bravery during the battle and I believe it is time for her to be made a warrior," the leader said. "Will she please stand at the base of the Tree?"

Hillpaw stood at the base, looking out at all the faces of her clanmates. It seemed as though she had always been in Forestclan, and she was proud that she had completed her training despite the sadness that marred the occasion.

"Do you promise to uphold the Warrior Code and care for your clanmates, even with your life?"

"I do."

"Then from now on, you will be known as Hillfang for your fighting and hunting abilities. Starclan honors your bravery, perseverance, and kindness. May you serve the clan well."

"Hillfang! Hillfang!" cheered the clan. Perhaps they could heal after all.

Forestclan consumes 7 servings (one mouse, two large fish)
Adderstream and Barleystream go fishing
Birchnose, Briarwhisker, and Nour go hunting
Aspentail, Boulderpelt, Egretstep, Gingerstorm, and Snowfoot go on a patrol
Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Patchpaw, and Tippaw train
Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw, and Swanpaw train (hunting or fighting)
Hillpaw --> Hillfang
Honeystar loses one life and Dawnstorm and Grayfur die
Acornstream, Aspentail, Bramblebush, Egretstep, Honeystar, and Palefur have an infection

Leader:
    Honeystar | 48 moons | Molly | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Birchnose | 43 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cats:
    Crowcloud | 47 moons | Tom | X
    Dustleaf | 20 moons | Molly | X

Warriors:
    Acornstream | 44 moons | Tom | X
    Adderstream | 20 moons | Tom | X
    Alderclaw | 45 moons | Tom | X | f. Streamclan
    Applenose | 28 moons | Tom | X
    Ashstripe | 39 moons | Tom | X | f. Tumbleclan
    Aspentail | 30 moons | Tom | X | f. Asterclan
    Barleystream | 20 moons | Molly | X
    Boulderpelt | 20 moons | Molly | X
    Briarwhisker | 40 moons | Molly | X
    Cherryclaw | 28 moons | Molly | X | f. Aspenclan
    Daisywhisker | 39 moons | Tom | X
    Dandeliontail | 39 moons | Tom | X
    Duckpelt | 46 moons | Molly | X
    Egretstep | 34 moons | Tom | X
    Falconflower | 44 moons | Molly | X | f. Aspenclan
    Fleckstorm | 30 moons | Molly | X
    Gingerstorm | Molly | 43 moons | X | f. Blueclan
    Hillfang | 11 moons | Molly | X | f. Obsidianclan
    Mila | 26 moons | Molly | X
    Nour | 30 moons | Tom | X | f. Thicketclan
    Oakheart | 37 moons | Tom | X | f. Wishclan
    Palefur | 36 moons | Tom | X
    Snowfoot | 37 moons | Molly | X

Apprentices:
    Bramblingpaw | 10 moons | Molly | X
    Brightpaw | 10 moons | Tom | X
    Gannetpaw | 7 moons | Molly | X
    Kestrelpaw | 7 moons | Molly | X
    Patchpaw | 10 moons | Tom | X
    Tippaw | 10 moons | Molly | X
    Scorchpaw | 6 moons | Tom | X | f. Wrenclan
    Smokepaw | 7 moons | Molly | X
    Swanpaw | 7 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
    None

Kits:
    None

Elders:
    Bramblebush | Tom | 137 moons | X | f. Lunarclan
    Ally Clans:
    Caveclan | tauriel.
    Dawnclan | stranger danger
    Swallowclan | Arya22
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp

Enemy Clans
    Leafclan

Borders
    North | Mapleclan
    Northeast | Frostclan
    East | Flameclan
    Southeast | Leafclan
    South | Caveclan
    Southwest | Gustclan
    West | Verglasclan

Medicine Store
    Alder bark | x1
    Beech leaves | x1
    Bindweed | x1
    Blackberry leaves | x1
    Borage | x1
    Broom | x1
    Catmint | x2
    Cobweb | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Comfrey root | x2
    Dried oak leaf | x2
    Fennel | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Honey | x1
    Horsetail | x1
    Juniper berries | x1
    Lamb's ear | x1
    Marigold | x1
    Poppy seeds | x3
    Raspberry leaves | x1
    Sorrel | x1
    Stinging nettle | x2
    Sweet sedge | x1
    Tansy | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Bird | x3 | 3 servings
    Fish (large) | x9 | 3 servings
    Hare | x4 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x7 | 2 servings
    Stoat | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors and Apprentices
    Acornstream | Gannetpaw | 1 | climbing
    Applenose | Tippaw | 4 | hunting, climbing, fighting,
    stealth
    Ashstripe | Bramblingpaw | 4 | hunting, climbing, fighting,
    stealth
    Aspentail | Scorchpaw | 0
    Cherryclaw | Kestrelpaw | 1 | climbing
    Daisywhisker | Brightpaw | 4 | hunting, climbing, fighting,
    stealth
    Duckpelt | Patchpaw | 4 | hunting, climbing, fighting,
    stealth
    Falconflower | Swanpaw | 1 | climbing
    Mila | Smokepaw | 1 | climbing

Deceased Cats
    Minkstar | Tom | f. Cherryclan | old age
    Dawnstorm | Tom | 39 moons | badger attack
    Grayfur | Molly | 119 moons | blind | badger attack

Relationships
    Briarwhisker --> Daisywhisker
    Mila <-- Palefur
    Fleckstorm <3 Applenose
    Birchnose <3 Alderclaw
    Duckpelt <3 Acornstream
    Snowfoot <3 Dawnstorm

Family
    ??? + ??? = Daisywhisker, Dandeliontail, Dawnstorm
    Duckpelt + Acornstream = Adderstream, Barleystream, Boulderpelt,
    Dustleaf
    Snowfoot + Dawnstorm = Bramblingpaw, Brightpaw, Patchpaw,
    Tippaw
    Fleckstorm + ??? = Gannetpaw, Kestrelpaw, Smokepaw
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:01 am

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 18 | Males: 9 | Females:9

Her kittens were beautiful and healthy; mewling loudly and suckling at her belly. Oakfeather smiled lovingly down at them, curling her long tail around their tiny bodies. Although they were so young and she'd only been with them for a few moments, she was already certain of their names. The brown tabby would be Elmkit for her brown pelt bearing so much resemblance to a young elm tree, the pale brown tom would most certainly be Hazelkit while his hairy brother would be Beechkit. Oakfeather knew then that her family was complete; with a handsome mate and beautiful kittens, there wasn't a single thing she could possibly need.

Then rain started to fall, hammering down and hard on the grey stones. Her young kittens began to mewl and shiver, unable to take the cold so young. ''Ugh; I still need brains.'' She reprimanded herself, hefting herself to her paws and grabbing two of her kittens by the scruff. But that left Beechkit shivering on the rain-swept grass, mewling piteously for his mother; even if she sprinted back and forth, he'd most likely freeze before she could get back in time or a hawk snap him up. But his siblings would also freeze if she just stood there and did nothing! Oh, why hadn't she just stayed back at camp? Running off like an insolent apprentice after just one murder, which might not even be murder, was no doubt the most foolish thing that she'd ever done.

Darkheart watched the fretting queen from a distance, concern glimmering in her fire-orange eyes. While she knew that the queen was foolish, she sympathized with her difficult decision. It was hard to leave behind loved-ones, even for other loved-ones. Padding quietly closer to her, Darkheart smiled kindly. The queen looked nervous and glared at her, no doubt ready to slash open her throat as soon as she posed the slightest harm towards her offspring. ''I won't hurt 'em! I just want to help.'' The queen put down her mewling kittens and stared for a long time at her. ''F-fine; but I won't hesitate to feed your guts to the crows if you harm them.'' She murmured before picking up her kittens again. Darkheart quietly picked up the remaining kitten and fell in line with her, watching the brown-grey tabby trot back home.

''Oakfeather! Where have you been!?'' cried Dustfoot, padding slowly up to her. Jaw agape, the dusty-brown Siamese took notice of the two mewling bundles in her maw and the other bundle in a stranger's maw. ''W-who's that? Why has she got your son?'' The cats of Moorclan gathered around Darkheart, watching her with distrusting eyes. ''Speak! Or face my fury!'' crowed Robinstorm, kneading her paws in an anticipation of a fight. Quickly spotting the aggression on Robinstorm's voice, Oakfeather put her two kittens down and quickly spoke. ''That is Darkheart and she offered to carry Beechkit so I wouldn't have to leave him in the rain.''

Dustfoot stared at Darkheart thoughtfully before breaking into a grateful smile. ''Thank you.'' He murmured politely. Because of her kindness, Beechkit wasn't going to die of greencough or some such. ''No problem.'' Darkheart replied, watching Dustfoot pad off after his mate, evidently the little family was very close to one another; unlike her old clan, they'd fizzled away into nothing in a matter of days. When she turned back to the crowd of cats, looks of mistrust had changed into quiet looks of acceptance. Somehow the clan had decided her worthy of mingling within their ranks; a fragile faith but faith nevertheless and Darkheart knew that she mustn't miss her opportunity for shelter.

Hollytail watched Darkheart quietly from the nursery before turning slowly back to the three tiny kittens at Oakfeather's belly. ''She looks a lot like a rogue leader I met on my many travels; she attacked me out of the shadows but I was as quick as lighting!'' she smiled proudly. ''I sent her and her gang packing with a couple of flashes of my claws, never saw those bullies again.'' Oakfeather smiled gently, tail curled around the kittens. Dustfoot watched lovingly from the corner, watching as Elmkit swatted at her brother's ears; the new father knew that these little ones would be difficult to look after but in his eyes, the responsibility was worth it. ''How so very impressive.'' he murmured, quietly wondering if that was true. ''Indeed! But she's still luckier than poor Lizard.'' Hollytail remarked, glancing at the terrified prisoner.

Lizard sat crouched in a damp part of the house, feeling rain-water trickling down his thick fur. The mean tortoiseshell leader had bombarded him left and right with questions and he felt sick, nauseous and wishing to be back home with all those fat mice. Out of the corner of his bright eyes, he noticed a small molly approaching him. ''Leave me alone.'' he whined, shrinking away from her. Smallwhisker sighed softly and dropped a finch at his white paws, before quietly slinking off. If Lizard decided to treat every member of Moorclan as a monster than so be it; Smallwhisker wasn't going to be bothered by this. ''Is he saying anything?'' Fritillarystar inquired, padding up to the young medicine cat. ''Does he know where Snailstep went?'' As usual the leader didn't care for the those outside of Moorclan but rather spent all of her time asking for Snailstep and the traitorous Nettlefang's whereabouts;
Smallwhisker didn't care for Snailstep but she did especially want Nettlefang to be caught, it baffled her that Robinstorm and Ravenflower thought him innocent. He'd killed her brother for Starclan's sake!

''He hasn't said anything; maybe you shouldn't have shouted at him.'' Smallwhisker advised politely, dipping her head respectfully.
Her brother had been the loud one and although Smallwhisker was no longer afraid, she still exercised a healthy respect of her elders. ''Hmm, maybe.'' Fritillarystar replied carelessly, looking distant. ''Please excuse me, I must talk to Dawnpool and Nightclaw.''

The three mollies sat in a solemn circle, afraid to say the inevitable. ''At least we have new life.'' Nightclaw murmured quietly, throat hoarse from grieving over her lost son; Smallwhisker had told her that she couldn't see Ternpaw among the ranks of the starry cats and the black molly felt her faith in them shaken. ''Yes, a happy moment for us all.'' Dawnpool sighed, looking this way and that. Clearly she would rather be elsewhere; who knew that power could be so boring?

Eventually Fritillarystar tired of this avoidance and exclaimed loudly. ''Nettlefang is still on the loose! He must be brought back here for punishment.'' This surprised Nightclaw and Dawnpool out of their thoughts, their eyes staring at the fierce tortoiseshell. ''What's the punishment?'' Dawnpool inquired, ears pricked. Nightclaw looked interested, sitting up straight; she honestly couldn't think of a punishment severe enough for a murderer. Fritillarystar smiled strangely and looked at their curious faces. ''Death obviously.''

These words didn't go unnoticed by a sneaky Robinstorm; the torbie desperate to hear what they had to say about Nettlefang's twisted case. ''Death?'' She mumbled, the single syllable crude and rough on her tongue. The torbie knew that if they did manage to find Nettlefang, the poor tom wouldn't have a chance with Fritillarystar's sense of justice. The clan was baying for revenge and Robinstorm knew it. She also knew that they had the wrong cat! Nettlefang didn't have a mean bone in his body and anyway, he was with her and Ravenflower when the murder took place. ''That miserable weasel.'' grumbled Robinstorm as she snuck off, no way was she going to take this lying down! She was going to get her old friends to help her and woe betide anyone who stood in her way. That included even her friend, Ravenflower.

Robinstorm goes to find her old friends; three cats please in exchange for not finding anything on patrol for the next three posts please?

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 52 | Female | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Dawnpool | 51 | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
    Stonenose | 43 | Male |X
    Smallwhisker | 10 | Female | X

Warriors:
    Snailstep | 47 | Male |X | Missing
    Bramblefur | 34 | Male |X
    Nightclaw | 48 | Female | X
    Nettlefang | 47 | Male |X | Missing
    Braircloud | 47 | Male |X
    Ravenflower | 64 | Female | X
    Robinstorm | 38 | Female | X
    Hollytail | 52 | Female | X
    Dustfoot | 67 | Male |X
    Darkheart | 27 | Female | X
    Lizard | 25 | Male |X | Prisoner

Apprentices:

Queens:
    Oakfeather | 65 | Female | X

Kits:
    Elmkit | 0 | Female | X
    Hazelkit | 0 | Male |X
    Beechkit | 0 | Male |X

Elders:

Allies:
    Blueclan - MissUniverse - ''They're young at their roots just like us, but they'll prove good.''
    Beechclan - Hazilnut - ''They're huge, but they're cunning and wily.''
    Tempestclan - IC - ''They offered us their paw first, they seem wise enough.''

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast:
    South:
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | (Died aged 8 moons) 10 moons | Male | X – Killed by Snailstep

Mates:

Oakfeather & Dustfoot - Elmkit, Hazelkit and Beechkit
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:34 am

JINXCLAN
Where you leave the past behind you.
Number of Cats: Seventy-Two | Males - 37 | Females - 35
Month: Forty-Two
Next Moonpool visit: Anytime
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC
Next Med Cat Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

"There is what now?" Jinxstar said with a glare as he listened to Flintshade give his report.

"Where you fought the rogues the other day, there is now signs of badgers there. We were only able to find signs of two of them, though." Flintshade said.

"Willowbolt, take the rest of the patrol and return there. Drive those badgers out as fast as possible. We can not have this so soon after that battle." JInxstar said as he dismissed everyone except Willowbolt.

"Willowbolt, go find Blackberry, Ashl;eaf, Morningleaf, and Cloudscent. I need to speak with them, and you,
now.
" Jinxstar said as he returned to his den.

He was still exhausted from losing his first life, and knew that his advanced age would not help matters. He just hoped that his plans would work before it was too late.

"You asked for us, Jinxstar?" the gentle voice of Morningleaf could be heard from the entrance to his den.

"Yes, come in." Jinxstar said as he sat up.

All five cats entered the den, finding it quiet cramped with all six bodies in it.

"I fear that there will soon be a war within our clan." Jinxstar said, "Willowbolt,
Ashleaf, and Blackberry already know this, but you do not. I need you, Cloudscent and Morningleaf, to go out on herb gathering missions with Blackberry and Ashleaf, try to find as many herbs as you can. Winter is coming, and herbs will be more scarce, with the rogues and now badgers, we need all that we can get. It is the perfect time for the evil in this clan to strike, and we need to prepare.
" Jinxstar explained, hoping that they would agree even though they were not medicine cats anymore.

"Of course, Jinxstar, we will not let you down." Cloudscent said as he turned and led the rest out of Jinxstar's den.

Willowbolt hung back and looked at her mate wearily, "When will it end for us?" She asked in a quiet tone.

"I think our main problem is that we have grown too large for the area. We will need to slim down some to keep the hazards to a minimum." Jinxstar mumbled before leaving his den, without a second glance at Willowbolt.

She sighed heavily. She hated when JInxstar got this way, he became reclusive and even kept her shut out. She hoped that he knew what he was doing, and that they would be able to survive whatever was coming.

"We will need to strike soon." Blackmouth hissed at her inner circle, "after the rogues, and now the badgers, it will be perfect timing!"

The rest agreed, eager to get blood on their claws. Blackmouth looked over at Snakebite, and gave him a sly smile. He knew what was going to happen, and he was all for it. This group of bullies had killed his friends, and he would have his revenge.

i know that you are only allowed to get three herbs per trip, but with the big battle coming up in probably my next post or two, i am sending out more medicine cats in hopes of gathering more herbs because there will be a lot of deaths and wounds coming up. i hope that is ok.

[Blackberry and Ashleaf treat everyone's infections:
Jayleap got treated with oak leaf
Blossomsong got treated with oak leaf
Quailfoot got treated with sweet sedge]

[Blackberry, Ashleaf, Cloudscent, Morningleaf - herb hunting, hoping to find as many herbs as possible; specifically Chervil, Honey, *Horsetail, *Marigold, Oak Leaf, *Stinging Nettle, Sweet-Sedge, Cobwebs, Broom, Comfrey Root, Dock, Goldenrod, Tansy, Tormentil, Wintergreen, Yarrow]
[Willowbolt, Tanagerpelt, Birchfeather, Redwing, Flintshade and Foxpoppy - fighting the badgers]
[Yangfur, Mulberry, Leopardclaw, Yinpelt, Cougarpaw, Hazelpaw - hunting patrol]
[Icestripe, Duskwatcher, Frecklesnow, Barkclaw, Dirtpaw, Owlpaw - hunting patrol]
[Jinxstar, Blackmouth, Firesoul, Windstorm, Patchpaw, Tawnypaw - boarder patrol]
[Trash, Brightmoon, Brindelthorn, Frostsky, Cherrywisp, Lemonpaw - boarder patrol]
[Blueriver and Whispersnow - guarding Snakebite]
[Bleakpelt, Frostedmuzzle, Fluffyfire, Firefang, Stormcloud, Hollowheart, Ripplestorm, Mudstrike, Serena, Dawncloud, Pigeonshadow, Craneheart, Snowmane, Cheetoh, Serephim - clean up camp and get it ready for winter]
[Skydapple, Blossomsong, Jayleap, Quailfoot - resting from their treatment]
[Harmonyheart/Spiderpaw, Magpie/Whitepaw, Tux/Hawkpaw, Velvetrabbit/Eaglepaw, Liondawn/Nightpaw - fishing training]
[Brambleheart/Snowpaw, Snowbird/Maplepaw, Tigerthorn/Swallowpaw - hunting training]

Leader:
          Jinxstar | 80 moons | Male | X
          Lives: x★★★★★★★★
          First Life- Rogue Attack

Deputy:
          Willowbolt | 60 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Blackberry | 62 moons | Female | X
          Ashleaf | 34 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          NONE

(72-95) Senior Warriors:
          Trash | 73 moons | Male | X

(12/18-71) Warriors:
          Skydapple | 70 moons | Female | X
          Yangfur | 70 moons | Male | X
          Yinpelt | 70 moons | Male | X
          Brindlethorn | 61 moons | Male | X
          Mulberry | 61 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Velvetrabbit | 58 moons | Female | X
          Blackmouth | 56 moons | Female | X
          Foxpoppy | 53 moons | Female | X
          Jayleap | 52 moons | Male | X
          Flintshade | 52 moons | Male| X
          Cloudscent | 51 moons | Male | X
          Leopardclaw| 51 moons | Male | X
          Whispersnow | 47 moons | Female | X
          Redwing | 47 moons | Male | X
          Barkclaw | 46 moons | Male | X
          Tux | 45 moons | Male | X
          Tanagerpelt | 43 moons | Female | X
          Birchfeather | 42 moons| Male | X
          Bleakpelt | 38 moons | Male | X
          Frostedmuzzle | 38 moons | Female | X
          Fluffyfire | 36 moons | Female | X
          Firefang | 35 moons | Female | X
          Frecklesnow | 34 moons | Female | X
          Stormcloud | 34 moons | Male | X
          Cherrywisp |34 moons |Female | X
          Hollowheart | 29 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Blossomsong | 28 moons | Female | X
          Blueriver | 28 moons | Male | X
          Quailfoot | 28 moons | Male | X
          Ripplestorm | 26 moons | Male | X
          Magpie | 25 moons | Female | X
          Morningleaf | 24 moons | Female | X
          Mudstrike | 23 moons | Female | X
          Firesoul | 20 moons | Female | X
          Windstorm | 20 moons | Male | X
          Harmonyheart | 20 moons | Female | X
          Icestripe | 20 moons | Male | X
          Snowbird | 20 moons | Male | X
          Serena | 18 moons | Female | X
          Brightmoon | 18 moons | Female | X
          Liondawn | 15 moons | Male | X
          Dawncloud | 15 moons | Female | X
          Duskwatcher | 15 moons | Female | X
          Tigerthorn | 15 moons | Male | X
          Brambleheart | 14 moons | Female | X
          Pigeonshadow | 14 moons | Male | X
          Craneheart | 14 moons | Male | X
          Snowmane | 13 moons | Male | X
          Frostsky | 12 moons | Male | X

(6-11/17) Apprentices:
          Hazelpaw | 11 moons | Female | X
          Dirtpaw | 11 moons | Male | X
          Owlpaw | 11 moons | Male | X
          Lemonpaw | 11 moons | Female | X
          Cougarpaw | 11 moons | Female | X Original Reference
          Patchpaw | 11 moons | Female | X
          Tawnypaw | 11 moons | Female | X
          Spiderpaw | 10 moons | Male | X
          Whitepaw | 10 moons | Female | X
          Hawkpaw | 10 moons | Female | X
          Eaglepaw | 10 moons | Male | X
          Nightpaw | 8 moons | Male | X
          Snowpaw | 7 moons | Female | X
          Swallowpaw | 7 moons | Male | X
          Maplepaw | 7 moons | Male | X

(18-71) Queens:
          NONE

(0-5) Kits:
          NONE]

(96-120) Elders:
          Cheetoh | 103 moons | Tom | X
          Seraphim | 103 moons | Female | X

Prisoners:
          Snakebite | 66 moons | Tom | Rogue | X

Mentors:
    IMPORTANT SKILLS: Battle, Hunting, Fishing, Climbing, Swimming
    OTHER SKILLS: Simple Healing, any "Advanced" of the skills above
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. | Learned:
    Yinpelt | Cougarpaw | 5 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing, Climbing, Swimming
    Leopardclaw | Hazelpaw | 5 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing, Climbing, Swimming
    Barkclaw | Dirtpaw | 5 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing, Climbing, Swimming
    Frecklesnow | Owlpaw | 5 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing, Climbing, Swimming
    Cherrywisp | Lemonpaw | 5 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing, Climbing, Swimming
    Firesoul | Patchpaw | 5 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing, Climbing, Swimming
    Windstorm | Tawnypaw | 5 | Learned: Hunting, Battle, Fishing, Climbing, Swimming
    Harmonyheart | Spiderpaw | 4 | Learned: Swimming, Advanced Battle, Hunting
    Magpie | Whitepaw | 4 | Learned: Swimming, Advanced Battle, Hunting
    Tux | Hawkpaw | 4 | Learned: Swimming, Advanced Battle, Hunting
    Velvetrabbit | Eaglepaw | 4 | Learned: Swimming, Advanced Battle, Hunting
    Liondawn | Nightpaw | 2 | Learned: Battle, Hunting
    Brambleheart | Snowpaw | 1 | Learned: Battle
    Snowbird | Maplepaw | 1 | Learned: Battle
    Tigerthorn | Swallowpaw | 1 | Learned: Battle

Mates:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt
    Birchfeather and Mulberry
    Velvetrabbit and Rowanpelt of Pineclan
    Tux and Wildpoppy of Echoclan
    Tux and Dandelionbloom of Beechclan
    Tux and Owldust of Briarclan (deceased)

Family:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple are parents to Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Frecklesnow, Harmonyheart, Snowbird, and Icestripe
    Blackmouth is mother to Hollowheart
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt are parents to Blossomsong and Blueriver
    Blackberry and Mulberry are sisters
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt are parents to Firesoul, Windstorm, Duskwatcher, Dawncloud, Swalloweye, Maplefang, Snowfire,
    Elmkit (deceased), and Oriolekit (deceased)

Skydapple, Yangfur, and Yinpelt are siblings
    Yangfur and Yinpelt are uncles to Frecklesnow, Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Harmonyheart, Icestripe, and Snowbird
    Velvetrabbit is the mother to Hazelflower, Lemontail, Owlclaw, Dirtheart, and Cougarfang
    Birchfeather and Mulberry are the parents to Wispkit, Eagleclaw, Hawkfeather
    Blackberry is the aunt to Wispkit, Eagleclaw, Hawkfeather
    Velvetrabbit is adopted mother to Craneheart
    Bleakpelt and Craneheart are siblings
    Trash is father to Brindlethorn
    Tux is father to Spidertail, Whiteleg, Nightclaw / Owlkit and Lambkit of Briarclan / Dust of the Briar of Hyenaclan / Bristlekit and Talonkit (deceased) of Echoclan
    Mulberry is foster mother to Spidertail, Whiteleg, Nightclaw
    Trash is grandfather to Frecklesnow, Stormcloud, Ashleaf, Harmonyheart, Icestripe, and Snowbird
    Frostedmuzzle if the mother of Patchpaw and Tawnypaw

CATS FROM OTHER CLANS:
    with original reference pictures
    Bleakpelt of Tumbleclan
    Firefang of Tumbleclan
    Craneheart of Tumbleclan
    Morningleaf of Thicketclan (former Medicine Cat)
    Foxpoppy of Thicketclan
    Jayleap of Thicketclan
    Whispersnow of Lunarclan (former Leader)
    Cloudscent of Lunarclaw (former Medicine Cat)
    Mudstrike of Lunarclan
    Quailfoot of Fickleclan
    Frostpaw of Fickleclan
    Pigeonshadow of Fickleclan
    Redwing of Ivyclan (former Deputy)
    Ripplestorm of Ivyclan
    Brightmoon of Ivyclan
    Frostedmuzzle of Ivyclan
    Patchpaw of Ivyclan
    Tawnypaw of Ivyclan

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x1]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x1]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x1]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x2]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x4]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x1]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x1]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x1]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x8]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x2]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x1]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x1]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x1]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments, tempting prey out of their burrows in the winter
    [x2]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x1]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x1]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x2]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x2]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x1]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x1]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x1]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x1]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x1]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x1]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x1]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x0]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x1]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x1]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x1]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x2]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x1]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x1]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x0]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x1]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x1]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x1]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x3]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x1]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x2]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x1]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x1]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x1]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x3]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x2]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x1]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x2]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x1]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x2]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x1]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x1]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x1]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x1]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x1]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x1]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x1]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile (12 servings)
    Clan consumes 12 servings:
    Swamp
    3 serving Snake x4
    1 serving Frog x5
    2 serving Lizard x2
    1 serving Bat x3
    Fish
    1 serving *Greyling x0
    2 servings *Brook Trout x2
    3 servings *Perch x3
    1 serving *Sunfish x3
    1 serving *Bluegill x3
    2 servings *Bass x3
    2 servings *Pickerel x2
    Birds
    1 serving *Sparrow x2
    1 serving *Finch x2
    3 servings *Grouse x3
    2 serving *Sandpiper x2
    2 serving *Thrush x1
    2 serving *Blackbird x4
    2 serving *Crow x2
    3 servings *Raven x2
    Ground Mammals
    1 serving Chipmunk x3
    1 serving Mice x5
    3 servings Rabbit x3
    2 servings Squirrel x1
    1 serving Vole x4

Boarders:
    Northern Mountain | Skullclan | Heda
    Southern River | Beechclan | hazilnut
    Eastern Swamp | Clan | User
    Western Pine Forest | Pineclan | voidgear.

Ally Clans:
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Pineclan | voidgear.
    Witherclan | seedcakes

Enemy Clans

Deceased Cats:
    Oriolekit | Stillborn | X
    Elmkit | Stillborn | X
    Wispkit | Dog Attack | X Original Reference

Clan Tradition:
    When an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they shall make a one week trip to visit Tori and Anna, a raccoon and magpie respectively, that shall make their Clan Collar. If they succeed then they shall be welcomed back to the clan as a full warrior, if they do not then they will have to train for an additional moon before they are able to try again.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:25 pm

[I decided to give this a try since this looks really fun (:]
    Colossalclan cats call the redwood forests home – at least now that they’re a little more used to the extra head room compared to the much shorter woods they had been living in for so many moons. The clan’s name is pulled from the size of the massive trees and is meant to sound somewhat intimidating. However, the numbers in Colossalclan never actually get very high, and the clan is generally considered to be combatively weak. Cats of Colossalclan tend to be mild-mannered and non-confrontational. They aren’t exactly friendly toward outsiders, but they are willing to talk freely and figure out a solution peacefully. Threats from Colossalclan are rare since these cats are self-aware enough to realize they probably won’t be able to follow through with them. They do maintain a relatively neutral reputation, however.

These cats are skilled hunters, swift and agile with quick minds that aid them out of difficult situations that would normally have resulted in a fight. Colossalclan territory aids them well in this way. The ground is covered in soft grasses and mosses that hide footsteps and the variety of ferns scattered about offer places to hide and seek shelter in. There are also long, barren strips of land where the scent of deer is so overwhelmingly thick that it can mask any trace of cat easily. The redwoods appear impossible to climb, so Colossalclan made it a mission to teach cats how best to maneuver themselves up the base of the tree so that they might at least have a height advantage over whatever threat was pursuing them.

In terms of belief, Colossalclan has never once doubted the existence of Starclan. However, Colossalclan has never actually directly interacted with a member of Starclan. They still receive plenty of messages and signs, but that’s where the line is crossed. Whenever the medicine cat or leader visits the Moonstone, they are only offered an array of scents and sounds with the occasional flash of an image meant to represent some important time in the future. Colossalclan cats have, as a whole, started to believe that if a cat could ever scale one of the redwoods, they would finally be able to speak with their ancestors.

Colossalclan handles their apprentice-to-warrior tests a little bit differently to that of other clans, and the process might be seen as a little bit cruel. When apprentices are due to be ranked up, they are sent out into the territory in pairs or small groups of three with the goal of surviving on their own for a moon. While the apprentices are struggling to survive, the warriors are on a mission to make the test as hard as possible. They do this by chasing prey away from the apprentices’ area and by subtly pitting the apprentices against each other. By the end of the moon, those who managed to stay together and support each other despite the hardships are approached by the leader and brought back to camp. Those who did not pass are left to wander the woods until they realize they are no longer welcome in Colossalclan territory. Unfortunately for Colossalclan, a lot of their apprentices do not return. This is part of the reason as to why their numbers remain so low.
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ | mapleclan - post 10

Postby requiem, » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:26 am

ImagexImagexxImage
number of cats: sixteen.
next moonpool visit: n/a.

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

the clan was once again gathered around the blazing maple, this time for silverdash's funeral. the poor warrior had been attacked by a fox, as his wounds and smell demonstrated. foxstar had frowned upon seeing his body, and had ordered to bury the silver tabby's body in camp before leaving for the moonpool to speak with starclan. he had returned a few hours later, his face helding no emotion, and had started the ceremony. heronswoop was now sitting next to his sobbing sister, her newborn kits nowhere in sight. strangely enough, doveflight had requested that nocat, excluding foxstar, smokeleaf, and vixenbelly, who where all there at the kits' birth, could see her kits until they were stronger. heronswoop found this quite peculiar behavior from his sister, who'd otherwise shown her kits to the whole clan. even him, the kits' uncle, wasn't allowed to see them. the rest of the clan had accepted the queen's request without a second thought, assuming one or several of her kits had a horrible deformity. heronswoop, however, thought this was rather odd, and vixenbelly's expression when she left the nursery after the birth confirmed his thoughts even more. the somali had seemed confused and slightly mad, not disgusted. the tom now turned to face his sister as the crowd of cats returned to their occupations. doveflight noticed her brother's determined and questioning gaze and lifted her's to foxstar, who had been watching them from the lowest branch of the huge maple tree. he nodded to the queen, who nodded in return. doveflight then turned to her brother and whispered, "alright, follow me." the grey tabby rose to her paws and trotted to the nursery, which vixenbelly was now guarding. she stared blankly at heronswoop but didn't stop him when he entered the nursery. the den was made in a fallen tree's trunk, and the only light was from the entrance and the few holes in it's bark. when the small forms crawled out of the shadows, it took only one second for the warrior to see what was wrong with his sister's kits. one looked exactly like her, while the two others were stunningly similar to one of the queen's closest friends. "you're mates with smokeleaf?! but that's against the code!" heronswoop breathed angrily at his sister. doveflight winced at this, and her three kits huddled around her protectively. "i know it was wrong, heron, but love is love. just like whitesong can't help looking longingly at you. or how you look at littlestep." the warrior grit his teeth and forced himself to calm down. "this isn't about me, dove, this is about you. how did foxstar react?" one of the kits emitted an angry squeak at the warrior's slightly aggressive tone. "he seemed torn apart and confused, but not angry. i guess he knows how love feels like." heronswoop let out a sigh and lowered himself to his paws to better observe the kittens. the pair who resembled their father stood defensively next to their mother, but the smaller grey kitten approached his uncle and tentatively mewed at him. the tom smiled and gently nosed the little tabby. "i wish i didn't."

all apprentices go training!
      smokeleaf goes herb-hunting!
      foxstar, littlestep, vixenbelly and heronswoop go hunting!
      briarleap goes patrolling the borders with smokeleaf after he finds his herbs!

acornpaw shoved her fellow apprentice's head under water, easily immobilizing his body. littlestep watched from a few feet away, a smile on her face. after a moment, hawkpaw's body went limp and the she-cat pushed him into the brook. the two assassins watched the somali's brown and red pelt be carried by the water's current, no regrets on their faces. "great, there's only a few left now. then we'll be able to go hunting for the bigger prey." acornpaw smiled and nodded at the warrior, happy at the news. "what have you done?!" a voice suddenly cried, a cat's silhouette detaching themselves from the forest's shadows. littlestep's gaze turned hard and cold when it landed on her ancient apprentice. "tigerfang. what are you doing here?" the black molly's tail twitched in the bengal's direction, and in a flash acornpaw had pinned the intruder to a tree. tigerfang was one of the best fighters around, so the apprentice struggled to keep the young warrior in her control. "whatever the reason, you're going to regret ever crossing my path." littlestep turned around and gently took a cluster of white and green flowers from a nearby plant. tigerfang's eyes widened at the poisonous flowers and struggled violently against acornpaw's death grip. but littlestep showed no hesitation and thrust the water hemlock down the bengal's throat. tigerfang was soon squirming and yelping in pain as the poison made effect. acornpaw and her mentor exchanged a few words before nodding and carrying their victim in a mimicked frenzy back to camp. "HELP! we saw tigerfang kill hawkpaw by the brook before eating some weird plant!" gasps were heard around camp, and the clan's medicine cat, smokeleaf, was soon next to the convulsing she-cat. "she ate water hemlock! someone go get me yarrow, NOW!" magpiefeather raced into the medicine cat's den, frantically looking for the herb that would save his friend's life. "why would you want to save her? she's most likely the cat who killed sagepaw, brightwhisker and silverdash! she probably ate that plant to kill herself out of guilt!" littlestep spat. more shocked exclamations came from the nearby clan-cats. smokeleaf quickly glanced upwards at his sister's disgusted expression before muttering, "i highly doubt that."

hawkpaw has joined starclan.
      tigerfang eats water hemlock but is saved by smokeleaf. [-1 yarrow]
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

leader:
      foxstar - 31 moons - ♂ -
      xxx★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

deputy:
      briarleap - 30 moons - ♀ -

medicine cat:
      smokeleaf - 28 moons - ♂ -

medicine cat apprentice:
      name - moons - ♀/♂ - ✧

warriors:
      whitesong - 32 moons - ♀ -
      vixenbelly - 31 moons - ♀ -
      heronswoop - 30 moons - ♂ -
      littlestep - 28 moons - ♀ -
      magpiefeather - 15 moons - ♂ -
      tigerfang - 14 moons - ♀ -

apprentices:
      cloverpaw - 9 moons - ♂ -
      acornpaw - 9 moons - ♀ -
      heatherpaw - 8 moons - ♀ -
      hawkpaw - 8 moons - ♂ -

queens:
      doveflight - 27 moons - ♀ -

kits:
      fogkit - 3 moons - ♂ -
      wolfkit - 3 moons - ♂ -
      cinderkit - 3 moons - ♀ -

elders:
      none at the moment

deceased cats:
      sagepaw - 3 moons at death - ♂ - killed by littlestep -
      brightwhisker - 138 moons at death - ♀ - killed by littlestep -
      silverdash - 21 moons at death - ♂ - killed by acornpaw -

mates:
      foxstar + briarleap
      xxsagepaw, cloverpaw, acornpaw
      unknown + vixenbelly
      xx↪ heatherpaw, hawkpaw
      smokeleaf + doveflight
      xx↪ fogkit, wolfkit, cinderkit
      allies:
      swallowclan | arya22
      sedgeclan | Enchanted.,

borders:
      north | the brook | clan
      south | the clearing | clan
      west | maple tree forest | roseclan
      east | dense forest | caveclan

medicine store:
      alder bark | x1 | toothaches
      beech leaves | x1 | to carry herbs
      borage leaves | x1 | fevers, queen milk
      burdock root | x1 | rat bites
      catmint | x1 | green/whitecough
      chervil | x1 | infections, kitting
      cobwebs | x1 | stops bleeding
      comfrey | x1 | broken bones
      marigold | x1 | stops bleeding
      sorrel | x1 | traveling herb
      yarrow | x1 | poisons, toxins

fresh-kill pile:
      4 servings per post until 20 cats
      mouse | x1| 1 serving
      squirrel | x4 | 2 servings
      stoat | x2 | 2 servings
      salmon | x2 | 2 servings
      hare | x2 | 3 servings
      sparrows | x2 | 3 servings

mentors:
      heronswoop ➻ cloverpaw
      xxone : hunting | two : skill
      xxthree : skill | four : skill

whitesong ➻ acornpaw
      xxone : hunting | two : skill

tigerfang ➻ heatherpaw
      xxone : skill | two : skill

magpiefeather ➻ hawkpaw
      xxone : skill | two : skill
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:36 am

Hope it's alright I'm restarting, wasn't confident in Pearlclan)

Badgerclan
The cats who fight like badgers
Badgerclan cats live at the bottom of a waterfall, the clan surrounding it so if a cat drowns, it isn't hard for them to get to that cat. The entrance to the camp is a tunnel ducking below a bush with thorns a cat can easily get trapped in, and 2 guards will stand outside the tunnel. The hunting ground is a bit far from the entrance, where squirrels, mice, shrew, magpie, sparrows, and dove. The Place Of Shine is a cave with a few crystals in the walls, and in the middle a pool of shining water with the reflection of Starclan cats in it whenever a medicine cat will visit

The cats in this clan are quite sly and love to play tricks, and will usually start the battle. But with their allies, they can be trustworthy and loyal, basically treating ally clans as their own clan mates since it isn't often a clan will actually trust them. The cats of this clan have 3 main skills apprentices need to know to become a warrior, hunting, battling with claws, and swimming.

The fur colors in the clan are brown tabby, ginger, white, spotted, and gray tabby, the rare fur color to find is a fully gray cat.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:55 am

Number of Cats: 29
(13 Mollies 16 Toms)

"And how long have you been living here?" the unfamiliar voice asked as the patrol walked back into camp. Hopstripe emerged from the den. Her patrol had been quick, and they had found nothing interesting. Now, this voice was strange. As soon as she saw who it was, Hopstripe froze. It was a new cat, a tom. He had short, reddish fur, and big ears. As he looked at her, Hopstripe felt herself blush. What was wrong with her? "many moons now actually." a voice answered. "I'm not quite sure." Hopstripe tore her gaze from the new cat and finally noticed he was accompanied by one of the patrols. They had probably found him. Her heart beating like crazy, Hopstripe walked forward. "who is it?" she asked Brambleburr, who had been part of the patrol. "A cat who calls himself Rrowan, verry interrested in ourr clan." the molly answered. Hopstripe nodded silently. A prickling feeling made her look around, and she almost jumped out of her skin. The cat was looking at her! "Hello." he said, walking forward. Hopstripe gulped. "H-Hello." she replied, wondering why she was stuttering like that. "And what is your name?" he asked, looking at her. "H-Hopstripe." the molly answered. Rowan smiled, which made Hopstripe's heart flutter all of a sudden. "Pretty name." Hopstripe wasn't sure what to answer, but was saved by Honeyear and Firepaw walking into camp, Firepaw jumping happily ahead. "Who is this?" Honeyear asked, sounding a bit annoyed. He didn't like not knowing what was going on. Hopstripe didn't answer, fearing her voice wouldn't hold. Brambleburr couldn't help a slight smile. She had easily seen the sudden spark between the two cats. "A new cat, called Rrowan." she said for the second time that day. Honeyear looked over the cat. "Let's wait before Spiderstar comes back."

It did not take long for the leader to come back, in fact. He was accompanied by Ashpaw, and Pebblepaw. Ashpaw had a slight smile on her face and Pebblepaw looked thoroughly excited. Spiderstar was walking straight, his eyes sparkling with pride. He didn't notice Rowan straight away, but when he did he seemed curious and walked forward. "And who might you be?" he asked him directly. "Rowan, a loner who lived alone and now searches cats to live with." Rowan answered calmly. Spiderstar smiled and bent his head. "Welcome then." he said, but looked around for a second. It seemed like everyone was back. "But excuse me for a second." he said, and jumped onto the high rock. "May all cats able to catch their own prey gather beneath this rock!" he yowled.

Once everyone was there, Spiderstar looked around with a smile. "As you all know, Pebblepaw took his assessment today, to become a warrior. At the same time, Ashpaw accompanied me to the moonpool to become a full medicine cat." everyone was quiet, everyone listened carefully. "Pebblepaw, please step forward." Spiderstar said kindly. The apprentice did. "All throughout your training, your mentor told me of your excitement, your willingness to learn, and your skills at swimming. True to that, your warrior name shall be Pebblesplash." the silver tom smiled brightly. He couldn't believe it, he had done it! A few cats cheered, but most stayed silent. They wanted to hear about Ashpaw, too. "And now to our young medicine cat apprentice." Spiderstar said, and Ashpaw stepped forward nervously. "Ashpaw, when we found you, you were only a kit, and sick too. We weren't even sure if you would survive! But you were strong, and grew into a beautiful, kind and gentle she-cat. You have now become a full medicine cat, and from now on your name will be Ashwhisper." Wheatfur, from the side, had tears in her eyes. This was her daughter, and her son. Maybe not by blood, but she considered them to be her kits just as much. Except that now, they weren't kits anymore. They had grown up, and she was so proud of them! Cats began to cheer, calling out the names of two clan members they loved.

When everything had finally calmed down, Spiderstar started talking again. "Today one of our patrols found a cat, alone... Rowan, you have expressed the wish to join Swallowclan?" he asked. Rowan nodded. "Then from now on, your name shall be Rowangaze, a new warrior of Swallowclan." cats cheered again, although maybe not as loud as with Pebblesplash and Ashwhisper. They didn't know this cat as well as them. When at last the clan was quiet, Spiderstar couldn't help a tiny excited smile. "Now, I suggest we rest. Tomorrow is an important day for one of us..." he look at Firepaw, then jumped off the high rock. The clan members walked off in small groups and the camp filled with the buzzing of voices.

~The next day~

Firepaw was awake early that morning, and he laid just outside the apprentice den, watching the sun rise. He was quiet, worrying about this assessment. It was the most important event in his life, wasn't it? He sighed quietly, but suddenly felt a warm body press itself against him. "Firepaw?" the black molly asked softly. "Are you ok?" Firepaw smiled a little. "Fuzzypaw, I thought you were asleep..." "Firepaw, don't avoid my question. What's wrong?" Firepaw sighed once more. "Yes, I'm alright. But I'm worried about the assessment." he admitted. Fuzzypaw smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do great. Even Pebblepa- Pebblesplash said it wasn't that hard." Firepaw nuzzled her quickly. "Thanks." it only had helped a little, since he still worried, but maybe he worried a bit less than before. Fuzzypaw shrugged. "You helped me a lot, after mum..." she trailed off. Maybe the wound wasn't as painful as before, but it would never completely heal.

In the warriors den, Freckleface was dreaming. This was moons ago, he was a lot younger. A kit, even. He was curled up against a warm body... His mother? Or felt good, and he was happy. Suddenly it moved away and he was cold. Freckleface woke up with a start, and opened his eyes. He was cold, and when he looked around, he realized with a start he had in fact been sleeping against Moonshadow! She had woken up and moved away, and was now staring at him with her bright green eyes. Freckleface blushed deeply and cringed away. "I'm sorry!" he exclaimed. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to-" he gulped. She was probable angry at him now, disgusted even, and would never come close to him ever again... But when he looked into Moonshadows eyes again, what he saw startled him. It wasn't anger, or disgust. It was something kinder, softer. Something like love. But all of a sudden, Moonshadow whirled around and left the warrior's den quickly, leaving Freckleface to stare after her.

Brambleburr waited until Freckleface had hidden his head under his paws before she silently left her nest and went outside. There, she found Moonshadow curled up, half hidden behind the leaves of a bush. The large warrior had seen everything that had happened, and it saddened her to know that both warriors were too shy to talk to each other. "Moonshadow?" Brambleburr asked quietly, stepping closer. Moonshadow jerked up suddenly and drew back, staring at Brambleburr from the bush, her green eyes bright. She hissed. "Leave me alone." Brambleburr didn't come closer, but didn't move back either. She simply sat down where she was. "I have hearrd the saying beforre, that love blinds. But I neverr knew it was this strrong." Brambleburr said softly. Moonshadow narrowed her eyes. "what do you mean?" she growled. But by listening carefully, Brambleburr heard a hint of desperation in Moonshadow's voice. "I mean that you arre both too blind to see the trruth that connects you. You arre both madly in love." Brambleburr smiled. Moonshadow drew back. "no! You're wrong! I- He doesn't love me!" she stuttered. Brambleburr sighed gently, then stood up. Cats were waking up now. "you have to see the trruth..." she said, then turned and left.

They couldn't wait any more now, the sun was low over the horizon and it was time to get started on this new day. Spiderstar jumped onto the high rock. "may all cats able to catch their own prey gather beneath this rock!" he yowled, hoping everyone was already awake. They were, and soon the large- and always growing- group of cats was gathered just under him. "today is a very important day for one of our clan members." Spiderstar started. "Firepaw will be taking his assessment to become a warrior today, and I will be going no to the moonpool to ask Starclan about it." many cats whispered encouragements in the direction of Firepaw, the loudest being Pebblesplash. "but there will also be patrols handed out. Honeyear, please come hand them out." his speech had been quick today, but it included a very important message. Honeyear cane forward and Spiderstar jumped down.

"Leaf-bare us coming, we need to stock up on prey." Honeyear said as he walked up. "Moonshadow, Freckleface, Mikestep, Brambleburr, Barkknot and Sycamorewhisker will go on a hunting patrol. Leafstrike, Smokebreath, Fogspark, Specklefang, Beetlewing and Sandpelt will go on another. Pebblesplash, Hopstripe and Rowangaze, I want you to go on a patrol to the south." he stopped for a second. So many names! "Ashwhisper and Fawnthroat, I want you to search for herbs." Honeyear finished. He didn't notice how Ashwhisper had seemed to flinch when he had said her name. "if you all know what you should be doing, go!" and he started walking off himself. He would be watching his apprentice on the assessment.

(Firepaw taking assessment!
Spiderstar going to the moonpool because he thinks Firepaw is ready to become a warrior. (Fireblaze)
Smokewhisker and Fuzzypaw training (hunting)
Barleystorm and Ferretpaw training (hunting)
Ashwhisper and Fawnthroat looking for herbs
Moonshadow, Freckleface, Mikestep, Brambleburr, Barkknot and Sycamorewhisker hunting
Leafstrike, Smokebreath, Fogspark, Specklefang, Beetlewing and Sandpelt hunting
Pebblesplash, Hopstripe and Rowangaze patrolling to the south)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 74 moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Honeyear | 56 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 77 moons | Female | X
          Ashwhisper | 14 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat apprentice:

Warriors:
          Leafstrike | 62 moons | Male | X
          Moonshadow | 56 moons | Female | X
          Smokewhisker | 38 moons | Male | X
          Barkknot | 58 moons | Male | X
          Mikestep | 25 moons | Male | X
          Freckleface | 48 moons | Male | X
          Hopstripe | 25 moons| Female | X
          Barleystorm | 48 moons | Female | X
          Sycamorewhisker | 51 moons | Male | X
          Brambleburr| 51 moons | Female | X
          Beetlewing | 17 moons | Male | X
          Specklefang | 17 moons | Female | X
          Sandpelt | 21 moons | Male | X
          Smokebreath | 40 moons | Male | X
          Fogspark | 40 moons | Female | X
          Pebblesplash | 13 moons | Male | X
          Rowangaze | 27 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
          Firepaw | 12 moons | Male | X (taking assessment!!)
          Ferretpaw | 10 moons | Male | X
          Fuzzypaw | 10 moons | Female | X

Queens:
          Wheatfur | 59 moons | Female | X
          Whisperleap | 24 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Lynxkit | 2 moons | Male | X
          Ivykit | 2 moons | Female | X
          Hailkit | 2 moons | Female | X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Mapleclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Boulderclan | shasta blue
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders:
    North: Clan name | Owner
    East: Clan name | Owner
    South: Clan name | Owner
    West: Sorrelclan | Skygold

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x2
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x1
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x0
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x1
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death. | x1
    Hawkweed | Like catmint, can be used for greencough| x1
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place. | x1
    Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. | x1
    Dandelion | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads. | x0
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting. | x1
    Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.| x1
    Dock | Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.| x1
    Lungwort | Cures yellowcough. | x1
    Marigold | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints. | x1
    Ivy leaves | Used to carry and store other herbs. | x1
    Water hemlock | Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth. | x0
    Ragwort leaves | Effect | x1
    Name | Effect | x?

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    (6 servings per post)
    Mice | x4 | 4 servings
    Vole | x2 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x2 | 4 servings
    Big fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Bird | x2 | 6 servings (used up)
    Rabbit | x3 | 6 servings
    Total: 16 servings left over/ 2 posts

[b]Mentors:
    Honeyear | Firepaw | 5: Fighting, hunting, climbing, swimming, sneaking TAKING ASSESSMENT
    Smokewhisker | Fuzzypaw | 4: climbing, fighting, swimming, hunting
    Barleystorm | Ferretpaw | 4: climbing, fighting, swimming, hunting
    Mentor | Apprentice | no. of training sessions: which training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Ravenfeather | 58 moons | Female | Murdered by Hopstripe | X
    Fauna | 177 moons | Female | Eating water hemlock given by Honeyear | X
    Cat Name | Cat age at death | Gender | Cause of Death | [url=link]X[/url]

Mates:
    Leafstrike and Ravenfeather
    Barkknot and Wheatfur
    Barleystorm and Sycamorewhisker
    Whisperleap and Mikestep
    Name and Name

Crushes:
    Honeyear -> Brambleburr
    Fuzzypaw <-> Firepaw
    Freckleface <-> Moonshadow
    Hopstripe ->Rowangaze
    Name ->/<-> Name

Families:
    Wheatfur+???= Firepaw
    Silvershade+Badgerclaw (Both Thicketclan)= Beetlewing, Specklefang
    Ravenfeather+Leafstrike= Ferretpaw, Fuzzypaw
    Fawnthroat+Brackenheart (Waveclan)= Freckleface
    Barleystorm+Sycamorewhisker= Sandpelt
    ???+??? (Ivyclan) = Fogspark, Smokebreath
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me