Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Simonpet » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:00 pm

π…πŽπ‘π„π’π“π‚π‹π€π
Number of Cats: 24
Kits Due In: 2 posts
Next Moonpool Visit: 06/19/2017

Announcements rarely needed to be made anymore, except for special occasions. The three mentors--Alderclaw, Briarwhisker, and Dawnstorm--were out with their apprentices and honing their skills. Honeystar had taken Acornstream and Duckpelt out on a border patrol, while Daisywhisker headed a hunting patrol with Applenose and Egretstep. The rest of the cats were relaxing within the borders of Forestclan's camp.

Snowfoot and Fleckfur, the new queen found the previous moon, were currently inside the nursery, discussing kits; specifically, Snowfoot's four beautiful kittens. Ashstripe, Birchnose, and Palefur relaxed in the sunshine while Grayfur slept beside them. The elder had proven fascinating for the clan, and the younger members including the apprentices, Applenose, and occasionally Fleckfur, would listen to her stories of her life as a loner both before and after she became blind. Finally, Crowcloud and Dustpaw were in their den, discussing herbs, poisons, and their uses.

"I find it relaxing to know that my kits and I will be cared for," admitted Fleckfur. "Before...well I was hoping that any would survive birth but seeing your four beautiful kits has given me hope."

Snowfoot laughed. "I remember when Duckpelt's litter were still kits," she said. "They were a pawful! And now I have four of my own." She looked down at the four sleeping kits and purred. She licked Tipkit, whose fur, she thought, was rather ruffled.

"Don't worry," said Fleckfur. "I'll help you. Hopefully mine won't be too much!"

"Oh, if anything Birchnose would be glad to help. I swear that she's determined to mother every single kit in this clan. I'm starting to wonder if her talents lie in tracking or in caring for kits."

Both of the queens laughed and the conversation carried on. Meanwhile, Ashstripe, Palefur, and Birchnose were discussing other matters. Specifically that of hunting.

"Once Snowfoot's kits grow and Fleckfur has kits, we'll be overwhelmed!" exclaimed Ashstripe. "We'll have too many mouths to feed during leafbare."

Birchnose snorted. "We'll manage," she said. "The current apprentices will be grown up by then and I'll bet that Crowcloud wouldn't mind going hunting with Dustpaw. It'll get both of them outside that den of theirs."

"And besides," said Palefur to Ashstripe, "we have more than enough cats to make this work. I can risk a cold or two to make sure that the kits don't go hungry."

Just then, Grayfur opened her eyes slightly. "And me?" she croaked, voice hoarse from her sleep.

"Of course you'll have food!" said Palefur. "You're part of our clan, aren't you?"

"I'd hope so," muttered Grayfur with a snort of dry laughter. The other three followed suit.

Applenose was tempted to laugh at Egretstep's deliberate method of walking, but was stopped by a glare from Daisywhisker. The younger tom sighed, knowing that Daisywhisker was correct; it was extremely rude to laugh at another for being who they were. There was a reason, after all, for his suffix.

"Do you smell anything?" rasped Egretstep, surprising the other two toms.

"Uhh...several birds, a squirrel, and a rabbit trail," said Applenose after a few seconds.

"Then let's follow a trail."

"How are your kits?" asked Honeystar, glancing fondly at Acornstream and Duckpelt. They had been with her since almost the beginning of the clan, and she was glad to have them beside her.

"Dustpaw's been doing amazing as you know," said Duckpelt with a hint of a purr in her voice. "The other three are also doing very well. Adderpaw's a pretty good swimmer, and surprisingly Boulderpaw's turning out to be quite the tracker."

Honeystar nodded with approval. "I'm glad that they're doing so well. Your kits will go far. Of that I'm sure."

Forestclan consumes 5 servings (one stoat, one rabbit)
Applenose, Daisywhisker, Egretstep go hunting
Acornstream, Duckpelt, and Honeystar go on a border patrol
Adderpaw, Barleypaw, and Boulderpaw train; skills learned will be decided separately
Dustpaw trains; general healing

Leader:
    Honeystar | 38 moons | Molly | X
    Lives: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Deputy:
    Birchnose | 33 moons | Molly | X

Medicine Cat:
    Crowcloud | 37 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
    Dustpaw | 10 moons | Molly | X

Warriors:
    Acornstream | 34 moons | Tom | X
    Alderclaw | 35 moons | Tom | X | f. Streamclan
    Applenose | 17 moons | Tom | X
    Ashstripe | 28 moons | Tom | X | f. Tumbleclan
    Briarwhisker | 30 moons | Molly | X
    Daisywhisker | 29 moons | Tom | X
    Dawnstorm | 29 moons | Tom | X
    Duckpelt | 36 moons | Molly | X
    Egretstep | 24 moons | Tom | X
    Palefur | 26 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
    Adderpaw | 10 moons | Tom | X
    Barleypaw | 10 moons | Molly | X
    Boulderpaw | 10 moons | Molly | X

Queens:
    Snowfoot | 27 moons | Molly | X
    Fleckstorm | 20 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
    Bramblingkit | 0 moons | Molly | X
    Brightkit | 0 moons | Tom | X
    Patchkit | 0 moons | Tom | X
    Tipkit | 0 moons | Molly | X

Elders:
    Grayfur | Molly | 110 moons | X | blind
    Ally Clans:
    Swallowclan | Arya22
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp

Enemy Clans
    None

Borders
    North | Mapleclan
    Northwest | Wrenclan
    Northeast | Frostclan
    Southeast | Caveclan
    Southwest | Gustclan

Medicine Store
    Catmint | x1
    Cobweb | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Comfrey root | x1
    Dried oak leaf | x1
    Fennel | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Juniper berries | x1
    Lamb's ear | x1
    Marigold | x1
    Poppy seeds | x1
    Raspberry leaves | x1
    Sorrel | x1
    Stinging nettle | x1
    Tansy | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Bird | x3 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Stoat | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors and Apprentices
    Alderclaw | Boulderpaw | 4 | hunting, fighting, climbing,
    tracking
    Briarwhisker | Adderpaw | 4 | hunting, fighting, climbing,
    swimming
    Dawnstorm | Barleypaw | 4 | hunting, fighting, climbing,
    stealth
    Crowcloud | Dustpaw | 4 | hunting, fighting, climbing,
    poultice knowledge

Deceased Cats
    Minkstar | Tom | X | f. Cherryclan | old age

Family
    ??? + ??? = Daisywhisker, Dawnstorm
    Duckpelt + Acornstream = Adderpaw, Barleypaw, Boulderpaw,
    Dustpaw
    Snowfoot + Dawnstorm = Bramblingkit, Brightkit, Patchkit,
    Tipkit
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:24 pm

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 5 | Males: 2 | Females: 3

Fritillarystar raced back to the mossy house, fur bristling fearfully. ''Stonenose, Nightclaw, kittens!'' the tortoiseshell yowled. She always feared the worst but somehow this sense of fear felt worse, mingling with the sense of guilt. Chewing her lip nervously, Fritillarystar watched impatiently as her comrades ambled slowly towards her. Oh, why couldn't they move faster!? ''What is it?'' Nightclaw inquired, concern crinkling the edges of her eyes. Her young kittens sat beside their mother, ogling Fritillarystar with shocked expressions. ''Yeah! Why have you got your whiskers all crossed?'' Ternkit asked, his voice as loud and brusque as ever. His sister, Smallkit, thankfully was far more polite and chose to remain silent, listening obediently.

The solid grey tom approached Fritillarystar with the sole purpose of calming her tattered nerves. ''It's okay, ma'am.'' Stonenose murmured, his voice calm and controlled. He made an attempt to carry on but was interrupted. ''No, it's not okay!'' Fritillarystar snapped. ''We need to get out of here, I saw a dog!'' She whimpered. Dogs were very bad, very very bad! Their jaws could swallow Ternkit and Smallkit whole and probably devour the rest of them in two bites. She'd seen them do such things before and even now, it made her shudder.

Fritillarystar was acting irrationally and she didn't like it. Smallkit looked and felt like she was about to cry, she struggled to deal with the pressure of such tense moments. She'd not cried since watching Tumbleclan fall to peaces and comrade turn against comrade. Mudwhisker's blood had covered her, spilling all over her mottled pelt. He'd died defending her against a pale grey tabby, with a bad attitude and cruel green eyes. Ternkit, on the other hand, was disgusted by Fritillarystar and arrogantly puffed his chest up. ''Chill, dogs are no problem!'' the grey and white tom boasted. ''You're just a coward!''

Nightclaw gasped, jaws agape. She'd not expected her son to be so dreadfully rude! ''Ternkit!'' she hissed, lightly chiding the tom and swatting his ears. Looking apologetic, Nightclaw stared at Fritillarystar. The tortoiseshell cat had fallen into a deathly silence, staring grimly at Ternkit. ''Fritillarystar...I-I apologize, Ternkit apologize now!'' The grey and white kitten did so, reluctantly.

''Ternkit, you're ruder than any kitten I know.'' Fritillarystar growled through gritted teeth. She demanded respect, it was an obvious part of the rules and she could not believe that already her clan was harboring a trouble-maker. ''Dogs are no laughing matter, Ternkit and you will be punished promptly.'' Fritillarystar threatened, ignoring Stonenose's worried mumblings. She didn't care if the medicine cat thought she was being too strict, he may be important but she felt she was far more important. Sagestar and far more starclan cats had blessed her than him.

They'd all bundled themselves out of the old house and were now perching on the roof. Fritillarystar was looking terribly grim, staring distantly at the horizon. She wasn't taking any chances and she most certainly was not going to attempt to take on those dogs, no matter how much Ternkit urged her to. ''You have nine lives, use 'em!'' yelled Ternkit, clinging to his mother's tail. Fritillarystar shook her head adamantly. ''No, I was given these lives to lead, not to throw away recklessly.'' The baying of a hound soon filled the air, sending the clan on edge. Nightclaw's fur bristled and she held her kittens closer to her belly. ''It's okay, it's okay.'' She murmured, although it was clear that she were not comforting either her kittens but Fritillarystar. Fritillarystar was trembling, staring at the baying hound and the mocking twoleg that came with it. If only they'd go away already!

Upon spotting the slobbering jaws and snarling pink gums of the hound, Smallkit flinched and cowered under the belly of Nightclaw. No wonder Fritillarystar was so scared of dogs, they were terrifying! Ternkit on the other hand was enraged by the sight of the dog on Moorclan's territory. Swatting at the air, Ternkit hissed and spat at the barking brute but ultimately he was swept closer to his mother. ''I can fight, ma!'' Ternkit whined bravely, but Nightclaw would not hear it. ''Ternkit, don't say such things.'' She hissed through gritted teeth. ''I'm not having either of you die in any such foolish manner.'' Nightclaw shook her head defiantly, still clinging onto her kittens for dear life. But alas, disaster struck!

One of the slates slipped, falling to the ground with a loud crack. Nightclaw let out a frightened cry as Smallkit began to spiral closer to the mocking two-leg and the cruel teeth. Stonenose froze in fear, watching the young kitten wail and desperately claw for safety, as Nightclaw let out a pained yowl and reached out for her daughter. Had Fritillarystar not reacted, Smallkit would've been dog's meat!

Yowling and hissing, Fritillarystar bravely scratched and bit at the hound. It scratched and bit her back, sending her sprawling to the ground, staining the house walls red. Smallkit was safe, She thought, and for now that was all that mattered. The sky turned bleak and her vision wavered, her body giving one final shudder. Frost seem to grow on her fur and when she did open her eyes, there was nothing but a forest growing all around her. ''I-is this the dark forest?'' Fritillarystar murmured fearfully, getting to her paws. Within the dark trees lurked figures, huge hulking figures with sharp and ravenous teeth. ''B-but why?'' She mumbled, trembling. ''Because I wanted you here.'' came a sneering voice that sent shivers rippling up and down her spine. A beautiful snow-white cat strode out of the shadows, eyes twinkling like stars that'd lost their way. She looked beautiful, but when she looked closer Fritillarystar could see the ribs protruding from her body and the wounds that sullied what was once clean. ''You.'' Fritillarystar snarled, glaring at her. The white cat gave a sneer. ''Yes, I'm Swanstar.'' She murmured. ''Sagestar probably told you all about me.''

Fritillarystar nodded. ''He told me what a cruel conniving creature you were, so your tricks won't work on me.'' She looked over her shoulders, wondering what cruel creatures lurked in such a place. Feigning hurt, Swanstar chuckled. ''What tricks?'' She grinned. ''You lost a life, Fritillarystar.''

''I know.'' She replied through gritted teeth, tail lashing to and fro. ''But why am I here, you monster.'' Fritillarystar snarled. ''You traitorous leech.'' The tortoiseshell dug her claws firmly into the grimy mud below, eyes darting about the place in a desperate search for escape. Swanstar sighed, showing no signs of being insulted. ''I'm giving you a prophecy.'' Fritillarystar did not believe her, snorting contemptuously. Nevertheless, Swanstar continued. ''Beware the one closest to you.''

Almost immediently Fritillarystar saw the shadows of the forest vanish and wane, replaced by the sprawling plains of Starclan. ''I'm sorry.'' Sagestar murmured, making her jump. Looking at the tired and elderly tom, Fritillarstar must've looked confused for he continued. ''You've lost the life of empathy, now you are every bit as apathetic as dear Swanstar.'' Fur bristling, the tortoiseshell shook her head. ''Sagestar, I'm nothing like that monster!''

''I hope so.''

And with those words still ringing in her ears, she woke up. Stonenose was fussing over her, carrying a bunch of comfrey root for her stinging wounds. Nightclaw was huddling close to her frail body, warming her up and the kittens were watching her nervous eyes, obviously afraid for her. The dog was nowhere to be seen thankfully. ''W-what happened?'' Fritillarystar gasped, her lungs burning and her sides stinging. ''You saved me and ma.'' murmured Smallkit, smiling gratefully at her. Nightclaw nodded in agreement. Smiling feebly, Fritillarystar turned to Stonenose. ''You saved me too, sort of.'' The bashful medicine cat simply smiled shyly in response.

She loved them all, she trusted them too. But Fritillarystar could not help but remember that chill prophecy that she'd received. But then again it could be nothing but lies, made to stir fear and panic within Moorclan starting with her. Maybe, Swanstar was not to be trusted.

A day and a moon passed, Fritillarystar was on the mend and fit enough to patrol once more. This time she felt safer about patrolling, Stonenose had proved himself worthy and she was confident that Nightclaw could fight just as fiercely as any other warrior. ''I'll be patrolling, I'm looking for a warrior.'' She informed the others, before disappearing over the rolling hills, her tail waving in the breeze like a lonely flag.

Nightclaw sighed softly, turning to Stonenose. ''She works too hard.'' The grey tom gave no reply. ''I want you to give her some poppy seeds when she goes to bed tonight.'' Stonenose froze. ''Why?'' He inquired, turning to face the queen. ''Surely we need her to be alert?'' ''You heard her, we're getting another warrior.'' Nightclaw interrupted astutely. ''Now off you go.'' Stonenose obliged, far too feeble to argue against such a stubborn cat. ''Ma?'' Smallkit squeaked, watching the medicine cat disappear. ''What are you doing?''

''Shhhh, my dear.'' was the only answer she received.

(Fritillarystar looks for a warrior and Stonenose looks for poppy seeds)

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 47 | Female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
    Stonenose | 38 | Male |X
    Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:
    Nightclaw | 43 | Female | X

Kits:
    Ternkit | 5 | Male | X
    Smallkit | 5 | Female | X

Elders:

Allies:
    Blueclan - MissUniverse - ''They're young at their roots just like us, but they'll prove good.''
    Beechclan - Hazilnut - ''They're huge, but they're cunning and wily.''

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast:
    South:
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Kite | x0 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

frostclan 07

Postby ossa di cervo » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Number of Cats: five (4) ; 2 β™‚ 3 ♀
needed number of servings: two
next moonstone visit now / sunday june twenty-fifth

When Swiftleap had appeared through the cave's wide jaws the small clan had at first been... shocked. Snowstar was skeptical - "A cat so young? A medicine cat?" Timberfang pretty much followed suit and Mothpaw simply didn't care. The apprentice was fascinated by the several herbs the she-cat brought along with her, especially by the honey. While Mousewillow didn't particularly mind her curiosity, it was soon put to rest as the older she-cat assured the younger that soon enough those precious plants would be very important.

Within the moon that had passed Mousewillow had gained the respect of her clan members. Snowstar's relief was evident and the relief of the she-cat brought about to relief and contentment of her deputy. Swiftleap felt a bursting pride in his chest from being the finder of Mousewillow and every time Timberfang tried to outshine him, he'd simply remind him of how much he'd already provided. Swiftleap, the usually stoic and stern tom, had gained a sense of jealousy - but only around Timberfang.. albeit the only other tom in the clan thus far.

That particular morning Swiftleap had been greeted with Snowstar's chorus of purrs as he was munching away at a lemming. "Oh, Swiftleap! Everything is coming together so well!" the leader coo'd, settling down next to her deputy. Swiftleap batted the lemming her way, "I agree, Snowstar, it's a reliving feeling. Now that Mousewillow is here we have someone to guide us through trouble." Snowstar nodded vigorously, mouth now full of lemming.

Mothpaw then skittered over and hooked a field mouse out of the pile and chowed down, "What's the plan, Swiftleap?" Timberfang's massive paw cuffed the apprentice over the ear, "Hush, I told you, I'm asking Swiftleap to let me take you training. And we'll hunt afterwards." the larger tom rolled his eyes gently, a grin on his face, while he glanced at Swiftleap. The two toms had a moment of silence before Swiftleap nodded, obviously granting the tom permission to do as he had planned.

Mousewillow sauntered over, eyes clouded over, a massive smile on her face. She giggled a little before halting and looking down at the four, "Hullo." she said quietly, tail drifting behind her as if stuck on some eternal breeze, "You don't mind if I go out and search for herbs, do you, Swiftleap? Snowstar?" The leader and deputy glanced at each other before Swiftleap shrugged lightly, "Of course not, Mousewillow. Just keep an eye out for any foxes."

"I suppose that leaves just us then," Snowstar said as she finished the lemming, "Care to join me on a patrol before I go visit the moonstone, Swiftleap?" Swiftleap responded with a purr, "I'd love that."

-----
frostclan consumes two servings

timberfang & mothpaw go training
mousewillow searches for herbs
timberfang & mothpaw go hunting
snowstar & swiftleap go on a patrol
snowstar visits the moonstone { requesting any cat }

Leader:
          Snowstar | thirty-eight moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:
          Swiftleap | thirty-three moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Mousewillow | nineteen moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
          Timberfang | thirty-three moons | tom | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Mothpaw | ten moons | she-cat | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Forestclan | simonpet
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    borage leaves | produces more and better milk
    also brings down fevers
    catmint | best remedy for the deadly greencough
    dock | soothes scratches & sore pads
    honey | soothes infections, helps soothe
    coughing and gives energy
    thyme | calms nervousness, anxiety,
    and cats who are in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    field mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    fish | x0 | 2 servings
    lemming | x0| 1 servings
    grouse | x1 | 3 servings
    duck | x1 | 3 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Timberfang | Mothpaw | one | fighting
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan - Gustclan - 22

Postby Chamrosh » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:22 am

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 18 (3 of which are kits)
|10F|8M|
Food Consumption: 4
Visit to Moonpool: It’s been more than a week since the last Moonpool visit

Heronstar was still in considerable pain in the aftermath of her childbirth, though she didn’t know why. Harrierpelt was onto the task, but it meant she was struggling to do basic tasks, like just stand up properly at the moment. She was sure something really was wrong, but she wasn’t a medicine cat, she didn’t know what it was.
But far more important than her own discomfort, were the three beautiful balls of fluff she was wrapped around. One pale female, who took after Heronstar, and two others, a male and female, who looked more like their father.
β€œShellpaw, can you fetch your father and brother?”
Shellpaw nodded vigorously and hurried off, evidently pleased about his younger siblings.
The two apprentices were both obviously excited, although Shellpaw was a lot more subdued about it, in the way that Argusheart had come to expect from her apprentice. Chubtail was physically holding Droserapaw back with one leg to stop him moving too quickly, and risking a trip onto any of the newborns. Shellpaw was comfortable keeping his distance, and also in making a long series of gentle coo-ing noises at the kits.
β€œYou’ve got two sisters and another brother, both of you. And I was thinking, maybe, you might want to help name one of them.” Argusheart shot her a quizzical look, and accompanied by the expressions on her family’s faces, Heronstar got the hint to explain. β€œOne day, you’ll be naming your own kits, and you need to know what is and is not acceptable- diplomatically, in order not to blaspheme against Starclan, so that our system works to help each cat remember every cat’s name more reliably- and you won’t have our guidance then. Far better you get the practice now when we can correct any truly grave issues.”
β€œWell, if we want to be really easy to remember, we should call them small brother, small sister and tiny sister.” Shellpaw suggested, helpfully.
Chubtail had to supress a laugh at his son’s complete lack of attempt to make a proper name for the kits.
β€œHe does have a point. We could call one of them Sis-something, right? There’s bound to be something that starts β€œSis”.”
Harrierpelt called through from the medicine cat den; β€œCicely. It’s got white flowers, so it could fit that molly.”
Heronstar had almost wanted to call her Saxifragekit, she’d mentioned it before, and it was a cute name, but she did like Cicely, and she appreciated how her sons had backed each other up on that. It was an easy choice in the circumstances. β€œCicelykit. A good name.”
β€œWe don’t have any mushroom names.” Shellkit observed. β€œThat’d be pretty unique and therefore easy to remember.”
Heronstar nodded at Chubtail. Chubtail seemed to blank for a second, before taking drastic action. β€œHey, Harrierpelt! Do you know any brown and white mushrooms?”
β€œI’m not a kit-naming service!”
β€œThat doesn’t mean you’re not good at it!”
β€œFine! Dryad’s Saddle and Bracket fungus are both brown on top and white underneath, go ask Starclan yourself instead of bugging me, please.”
β€œSaddle could work quite well with a lot of suffixes.”

Heronstar nodded. β€œLet’s name the molly Saddlekit, then. And I was thinking, none of us have water-birds names, and we’re right next to the lake. It’d be a shame to miss out on such a variety of names. Do you like Ploverkit, Chubtail?” Chubtail nodded. β€œWell, this is Ploverkit then.”
β€œYou already decided you were going to call him that.” Said Argusheart, as if admiring the cunning of doing that last so they were all less likely to refuse. Heronstar didn’t deny it.
-----
The pain intensified the day after the kits were born. Around when the sun was setting, the pain became unbearable, and Heronstar started yowling. Just a few hours later she fell silent. Argusheart, Harrierpelt and Chubtail were the only ones in the nursery at the time. Argusheart winced, but carefully extricated each of the kits so they could at least be warm for now. She was silently willing that Heronstar still had the majority of her lives left, so she wouldn’t have to be in charge of these kits too.
β€œI would do something, Chubtail, but this is up to Starclan now. I don’t know what’s wrong.”
Heronstar woke up much later, to three hungry kits squealing at her from beside her stomach. The pain was all gone, thank Starclan, and she knew well enough to fuss about her kits before herself after their healing. She knew in her state she wouldn’t be able to get to the gathering, but that was alright for one moon. She’d also have to wait another moon to make Shellpaw and Droserapaw warriors, as she hadn’t the strength to consult Starclan about their names this moon, hopefully they wouldn’t be too embittered about another moon of training each, and they were at the stage of training where Myrtleclaw could probably handle both of them.
-----
β€œSparrowpaw, for your sister’s safety, don’t leave her alone for a second.”
Sparrowpaw had long since gotten used to her Starclan sister’s impositions in her thoughts, having had them almost as long as she could remember. That didn’t mean it was welcome now, when she was trying to sleep, and they’d all need to be rested up to make sure they could provide properly for Heronstar’s kits, who would come any day now.
Mostly it was the getting her sleep interrupted which had her annoyed, and only her sister’s serious tone stopped her snapping her next two words; β€œWhy not?”
”I can’t say. Something even worse will happen if I say. That’s what happens when you try undermining prophecies!”
Great. Very helpful. It was so useful to have ancestors (or sisters) who could see into the future if they’d only say what was happening in the vaguest way possible. Sparrowkit wanted to follow her sister’s advice, but she knew that would never be properly manageable once they became apprentices. She just hoped it wasn’t anything significant; just an over-reaction. And she thought, if undermining prophecies made things worse, surely her acting as she’s been warned would have the same effect? She would still be undermining a prophecy. Maybe just protect Nettlepaw when it looked like she most needed it, so to avoid the worst that that could mean? Yes, that seemed best. Sparrowpaw just hoped it was.
-----
β€œThe two-legs already have their own place, why in Starclan do they have to come onto our territory?” Osierfang asked, lying on her belly, on the top of a cluster of rocks in the hill closer to the lakeside, looking down at the lakeshore below, where a two-leg mentor was teaching two-leg apprentices, all of them with the strange fish-tails instead of legs. Droserapaw had been talking about them to the entire clan, claiming the two-legs had some magical shape-changing ability. Osierfang was embittered by the two-legs not just because they were straying on Gustclan territory, but because they meant she had to sit out here in the blazing sunshine on a freakishly hot day. She dreaded to think how over-hot Bugleclaw felt, even from under the shade of the thorny bush they'd found.
β€œBecause humans have no respect for us. They have a whole lake to practice their swimming in, and they have to use this corner!” Bugleclaw slumped down beside her. His ears pricked up but a few moments later. β€œIt looks like there’s one of the human tails attached by a root to the island.” He paused, trying to think through what that could mean. β€œThey must be some kind of disgusting... some kind of cannibals. Only humans are large enough to kill other humans, so what else could leave part of a human carcass?”
Osierfang shivered. β€œThe brutes! Perhaps they even do it to give them the power to turn their legs into fish tails!”
Bugleclaw hissed quietly at the thought of that being the case, and yet, how else could they turn their legs into tails?

[Ploverkit, Cicelykit and Saddlekit are born]
[Heronstar suffered from postpartum infection due to prolonged labour and has lost a life! (or more if that seems appropriate)*]
[Heronstar, Harrierpelt and Argusheart stay in camp to mind the kits; Ploverkit, Cecilykit and Saddlekit]
[Myrtleclaw, Droserapaw and Shellpaw, Pearstone and Sparrowpaw and Boulderdash and Nettlepaw go training]
[Osierfang and Bugleclaw keep an eye out for two-legs]
[Lobeliafur and Moraine go hunting]
[Gustclan consumes one squirrel and 2 frogs – 4 portions]

(*I’ll demarcate the loss in the next post)
(If you want to rank up Droserapaw and Shellpaw, I’d want them to be Droseratail and Shellcloud~)

Leader:
    Heronstar | 59 | Female
    β†ͺ Point long-furred molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CsCs/Dd/dmdm/Ii3/ll/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww

Deputy:
    β˜… Chubtail | 55 | Male
    β†ͺ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes
    bb’/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww

Medicine Cat: (1)
    β˜… Harrierpelt | 34 | Male
    β†ͺ Long-furred dark-grey tom with amber eyes
    Bbβ€˜/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/ll/Mcmc/oY/ss/ww

Warriors: (7)
    β˜… Boulderdash | 50 | Female
    β†ͺ Slender grey tabby molly with green eyes
    β†ͺ Scar on shoulder and chipped ear
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/McMc/oo/Ss/ww
    β˜… Myrtleclaw | 46 | Male
    β†ͺ Long furred pale grey tabby tom with golden eyes
    BB/CCb/dd/dmdm /Ii/ll/McMc/oY/ss/ww
    β˜… Pearstone β€œPoirroche” | 33 | Male
    β†ͺ Long-furred white tom with slightly grey tail and green eyes
    BB/CC/dd/Dmdm/Ii/ll/Mcmc/oY/SS/ww
    β˜… Osierfang | 21 | Female
    β†ͺ Gold-brown tabby molly with green eyes
    b’bβ€˜/CCb/dd/dmdm/ii/LL/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww
    β˜… Bugleclaw | 52 | Male
    β†ͺ Large, long-furred black tom with hazel eyes
    BB/CC/DD/dmdm/ii/ll/mcmc/oY/ss/ww
    β˜… Lobeliafur | 17 | Female
    β†ͺ White-furred molly with brown eyes
    bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm /ii/Ll/McMc/OO/ss/WW
    β˜… Moraine on Steep Slope β€œMoraine” | 28 | Female
    β†ͺ Golden-brown tabby molly with big green eyes
    bb/CC/dd/DmDm/ii/Ll/McMc/OO/Ss/ww
    β˜… Name | Age | Gender
    β†ͺ Description
    carrying

Apprentices: (4)
    β˜… Shellpaw | 13 | Male
    β†ͺ White tom with grey point and blue eyes
    bb’/CsCs/dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww
    β˜… Droserapaw | 13 | Male
    β†ͺ Tabby cinnamon tom with blue eyes
    b’b’/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Mcmc/oY/ss/ww
    β˜… Sparrowpaw | 7 | Female
    β†ͺ Pale grey tabby molly with hazel eyes
    BB/CC/dd/dmdm/Ii/Ll/McMc/oo/ss/ww
    β˜… Nettlepaw | 7 | Female
    β†ͺ Pale grey tabby molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/McMc/oo/ss/ww
    β˜… Name | Age | Gender
    β†ͺ Description
    carrying

Queens: (2)
    β˜… Heronstar | 59 | Female | β€’β€’β€’
    β†ͺ Point long-furred molly with blue eyes
    Bb’/CsCs/Dd/dmdm/Ii/ll/Mcmc/oo/ss/ww
    β˜… Argusheart | 51 | Female | β€’β€’
    β†ͺ Chocolate/Dark tortoiseshell molly with pale green eyes
    bb/CCs/Dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/mcmc/Oo/ss/ww
    β˜… Name | Age | Gender | β€’
    β†ͺ Description
    carrying

Kits: (3)
    β˜… Ploverkit | 0 | Male
    β†ͺ Brown tabby tom with white underside and soon-hazel eyes
    Bb’/CCs/dd/Dmdm/ii/Ll/McMc/oY/Ss/ww
    β˜… Cicelykit | 0 | Female
    β†ͺ Molly with grey point, white toes and blue eyes
    Bb/CsCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/Mcmc/oo/Ss/ww
    β˜… Saddlekit | 0 | Female
    β†ͺ Brown tabby molly with white underside and legs, and yellow eyes
    bb’/CCs/dd/dmdm/ii/Ll/McMc/Ss/ww

β˜… Name | Age | Gender
    β†ͺ Description
    carrying

Elders:
    β˜… Name | Age | Gender
    β†ͺ Description
    carrying
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North East | Mostly Lake | Forestclan | Simonpet
North West | Mostly Lake | Clan Name | Username
East | Road + Stream | Clan Name | Username
South | Road | Wrenclan | Raven Walker
West | Hills | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Borage Leaves (1) | Brings down fevers, improves milk
Burdock Root (2) | Helps cure rat bites (infection, pain)
Catmint (1) | Remedy for green/whitecough
Celandine (1) | Soothes damaged eyes.
Cobweb (1) | Slow bleeding. Binds broken bones.
Comfrey (1) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
stiffness. Helps burns.
Daisy Leaf (1) | Eases aching joints, travelling herb
Feverfew (2) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
and pains, esp. headaches.
Goldenrod (1) | Helps heal wounds
Honey (1) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
Horestail (1) | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
Lungwort (2) | Cures yellowcough
Ragwort (1) | Reduces joint ache, keeps up strength
Sorrel(1) | For travelling, increases appetite
Tansy (1) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats
Thyme (1) | Helps nervousness, anxiety and shock
Watermint (1) | Reduces bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frogs | x1 | 1 serving
Mice | x2 | 1 serving
Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbits | x2 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
Hares | x2 | 3 servings
Total | 21 | 6 moons’ worth

Mentors:
All: Climb, Fish and/or Hunt
Warrior: Fight, Track
Med Cat: Herb Identification, Heal, Stealth
+Detective: Observe, Investigate, Stealth
+Deputy, from Leader: Diplomacy, Orate, Stategise
Optional skills (2(+)): Advance skill (above), Agility,
Basic Heal (warrior), Diplomacy, Fight, Fish, Herb
identification, Hunt, Interpret Prophecy, Investigate,
Observe, Orate, Run, Stalk, Stealth, Strategise,
Swim, Track

Myrtleclaw | Droserapaw | 7
Fight, Track, Fish, Climb, Swim, Stalk, Hunt,
Argusheart* | Shellpaw | 7
Hunt, Track, Fish, Fight, Swim, Climb, Stealth,
Boulderdash | Nettlepaw | 1
Hunt,
Pearstone | Sparrowpaw | 1
Hunt,
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
Moves

Deceased Cats:
Elmkitfang | Died shortly after birth

Family:
β˜… Heronstar and Chubtail β˜…
Shellpaw and Droserapaw;
Ploverkit, Cicelykit and Saddlekit
β˜… Boulderdash and Harrierpelt [Myrtleclaw] β˜…
Elmkit, Sparrowpaw and Nettlepaw
β˜…Argusheart and Bugleclaw β˜…
Kits Coming
β˜… Name and Name β˜…
Kits
Last edited by Chamrosh on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaiden. » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:42 am

Number of Cats: ♀She-Cats: 2|β™‚Toms: 3
Next Moonpool Visit: 6/25/17
Next Due Kits: Next Post

RIP me, I have many other RP posts to write, and this just isn't a priority, sorry!

[The Clan consumes one small fish!]
[Hawkstar and Snowfrost patrol!]
[Sootheart and Icepool hunt!]
[Mapleclaw rests for kitting!]

Leader:
          Hawkstar | 48 moons | ♀She-cat | X

Deputy:
          Icepool | 32 | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Snowfrost | 29 moons | β™‚Tom | X

Warriors:
          Sootheart | 25 moons | β™‚Tom | X
          Mapleclaw | 27 moons | ♀She-cat | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Twoleg Place
    South | A river boundary between Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark | Eases toothache. | x0
    Beech Leaves | Used to wrap other herbs. | x0
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place. | x0
    Blackberry Leaves | Eases the swelling of bee stings. | x0
    Borage Leaves | Produces more milk for queens. Also cools down fevers. | x0
    Broom | Used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.| x0
    Burdock Root | Lessens, heals, and prevents infection from rat bites. | x0
    Burnet | Helps a cat's strength. | x0
    Catchweed | Stops poultices from being rubbed off. | x0
    Catmint | Cures Greencough, and sometimes Whitecough. | x1
    Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes. | x0
    Chamomile | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.| x0
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyaches. Helps kitting, too. | x1
    Cobweb | So soak up or slow bleeding. Can also bind broken bones. | x1
    Elder Leaves | Soothes sprains. | x0
    Poppy Seeds | Help you sleep, sooth shock or distress, or ease pain. | x1
    Item | Use | x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings |
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Sootheart and Mapleclaw | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

EmberClan hunts by jumping up high in the trees, and fishing by the river. They leap up onto the branches to catch birds and squirrel, and hook varieties of fish out of the river. Sometimes, they will catch a mouse or shrew on the ground by cornering it with the help of Clanmates.

To the East there is a Twoleg Place!

I will finish adding all the herbs later...
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
✦
✦
✦
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text

link | link | link | link | Β©
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
✦
✦
✦
✦
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
jaiden.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

boulderclan [#1]

Postby thaliana, » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:57 am

number of cats: one
next moonpool visit: current

──────────────────────────────────────

Gorsestar's claws scrambled for a hold on the rough cliff face as the tom-cat ascended the precarious rocks. The only disturbance to the surrounding forest was the grey tom's strained growls as he sent pebbles and stones tumbling to the forest floor. Gorsestar had spent the better part of the last two weeks marking a stretch of territory, his stretch of territory, that surrounded the rocky outcrops he had stumbled upon deep in the temperate forests. The tom-cat had lost track of the number of moons he had been travelling as a rogue, scouring location after location in search of a suitable region he could start his own clan. Here, with his camp surrounded by a protective thicket of trees and nestled in the heart of soaring cliffs, Gorsestar believed he had reached the jackpot. He had thanked StarClan every day since he had built his nest in the alcove he had claimed as the leader's den. Speaking of StarClan...

A short huff escaped Gorsestar's throat as he heaved himself over the cliff edge, relief rushing through him as his paws finally found soft, dirt ground. Gorsestar's muscles ached with the steep climb, not quite used to the physical exertion necessary to traverse his camp. In time, however, he was certain that such activity would breed strong, determined cats: the king of cats BoulderClan would need in order to survive. On slightly shaky legs, Gorsestar stepped away from the cliff's edge, slowly approaching the pool of water that formed at the plateau of the cliff top. His ears twitched at the musical trickle as the pool ran down the face of the rocks in a pathetic excuse for a waterfall, feeding into the stream below. His eyes, however, as green as the grass that surrounded him, gleamed in the moonlight reflecting off the water's surface. Gorsestar was entranced, already feeling the lethargy approaching. With delicate and respectful steps, Gorsestar approached the edge of the water, laying at the grassy bank with his paws tucked under his thick fur. "Please, StarClan, send me a deputy to help guide me in these new times," Gorsestar rumbled as he touched his muzzle to the water, quickly falling into a peaceful slumber.

[gorsestar asks for a deputy]

──────────────────────────────────────

leader:
        Β» gorsestar | forty-two moons | tom-cat
        lives: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

deputy:
        [url=link]Β»[/url] name | age | gender

medicine cat:

warriors:

apprentices:

queens:

kits:

elders:
onetwothree
ally clans:
clan name | username
clan name | username

enemy clans:
clan name | username
clan name | username

borders:
north | clan name | username
east | clan name | username
south | clan name | username
west | clan name | username

medicine store:
herb | usage
herb | usage

fresh-kill pile:
mouse | x0 | one serving
shrew | x0 | one serving
squirrel | x0 | two servings
ermine | x0 | two servings
rabbit | x0 | two servings
bird | x0 | three servings

mentors:
mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves
mentor | apprentice | no. of training sessions | moves

deceased cats:
cat name | cause of death
cat name | cause of death

family:
name and name | kits
name and name | kits
thaliana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:35 am

Weather:
It's leaf-fall! The air has a slight nip to it, easily finding its way inside dens, so make sure to repair your dens and patch any cracks. The twolegs and their dogs won't come into the Clan territories as often as they do in greenleaf, but you will still see them from time to time. Foxes and badgers are now more commonly found, so be careful. Kitting will start to become harder during this time.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

ayasha;; wrote:
[Shinestar: Moonpool (requesting warrior) | Silkpaw: Warrior! (Silkwing) | Leafrush, Clearsight: Herb Hunting | Viperthorn, Whisperpaw, Cloudswift, Heronpaw, Aspenstep, Dovepaw, Thrushflight, Silverpaw: Training Session #2 | Clan consumes 2 rabbits | Ravenfall, Fennelclaw, Smudgetail, Silkwing: Hunting Patrol]

Shinestar curled her tail over her paws, waiting patiently for her Clan to finish gathering around her. "Silkpaw,
come forward." She mewed. The pale brown tabby perked up slightly and hurried forward to stand in front of her leader. "I, Shinestar, leader of Solarclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Silkpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Silkpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Silkwing. Starclan honors your courage and dedication and we welcome you as a full warrior of Solarclan."

[ Silkpaw has become a warrior; Silkwing! ]
[ Starclan has sent you a warrior ]
[ Leafrush and Clearsight found burnet, catchweed and chickweed while herb gathering ]
[ Whisperpaw, Heronpaw, Dovepaw and Silverpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Ravenfall, Fennelclaw, Smudgetail and Silkwing caught a rabbit and rat while hunting ]

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

WolvesLionsCats wrote:
i sat in my den, thoughts running through my mind. the clan was growing and seemed to be doing well. was their faith in starclan strong? i wasn't sure but hoped it was. i worried about our relationship with our starry ancestors, for it had been a month since i traveled to the moonpool and we haven't received a cat yet. was i losing faith in starclan? i dont think i am ... did we do something that they didn't like? i shook my head, frustrated that i didn't have the answer.
instead, i turned my attention to ash, the young tom that adderflight found while she was on patrol. i decided he was a good cat and it was time to give him his new name and a mentor. littlestep was quite young, and quiet as well. adderflight seemed like the best choice as a mentor for the tom. she was wise and would teach him well. also, she would know how to handle the energetic cat.
i walked out of my den, glancing at the sky above. it was dusk, and the sun cast beautiful colors as it set. it didn't take long for adderflight to notice that i wanted to speak to her, and she headed towards me.
"yes, russetstar?"
"adderflight, i believe it is time to make ash an apprentice," i said. adderflight nodded in agreement. "i was wondering if you would like to be his mentor."
"i would love to have an apprentice," the she-cat said, her eyes filled with delight. "are we going to have the ceremony right now?"
"i don't see why not." adderflight nodded and left, her tail held high in happiness. i stood up as well, exiting my den and heading over to the laurel bush where the ceremonies were held.
"all cats of laurelclan old enough to catch their own prey gather around to for a meeting." littlestep and ash walked over, their ears pricked up in interest. i blinked, looking at my small clan before glancing up at starclan. "ash," i said, addressing the silver tom. "you have proved to us that you are worthy of becoming a part of laurelclan. please step forward." the young cat did so, his tail quivering in excitement. i nodded at him before continuing my speech. "it is time for you to become an apprentice. from this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as quickpaw. your mentor will be adderflight. i hope that she will pass down all she knows on to you. adderflight, please step forward." the deputy padded toward her new apprentice and stood next to him. "adderflight, you are ready to take on an apprentice. you are an excellent deputy, and you have shown yourself to be selfless and loyal. you will be the mentor of quickpaw and i expect you to pass on all you know to him."
adderflight and quickpaw touch noses, symbolizing the connection they now have. i go up to them, greeting the new apprentice and congratulating him. littlestep does the same and the clan eats together before going to sleep for the night.
the morning came quickly and we each went our separate ways to complete our duties. quickpaw and adderflight go to Shine Rock, where the apprentice learns his first skill. littlestep decides to go hunting in the moor. i choose to patrol the border, searching for any cats as i do.

@ceremonies; little is given her warrior name, littlestep
ash is given his apprentice ceremony, where he is renamed quickpaw and receives adderflight as his mentor
@training; adderflight teaches quickpaw the hunting skill
@border patrol; russetstar looks for cats while patrolling the border
@hunting patrol; littlestep goes hunting in the moor
@clan; a squirrel was consumed

Adderflight and Quickpaw were making their way back to camp when they spotted Russetstar and a long-haired spotted silver cat hurrying towards them. "Hey." Russetstar mewed, slowing down next to Adderflight. "Has Littlestep returned yet?"

"We saw Littlestep heading back earlier." Adderflight mewed. Russetstar nodded before looking at the new addition.

"I found this one at the border saying that they were looking for their littermate, Little."

[ Quickpaw learned the Hunting skill while training ]
[ Russetstar found a warrior, who also happens to be Littlestep's littermate, while on patrol ]
[ Littlestep caught a rabbit and squirrel while hunting ]

roses - ! wrote:
Bone kept his eyes on Arrow. She was quite a wonder to the male, she took over what previously was his territory and more. He could see her brash and stubborn personality already, she was even younger than him and hand bigger dreams. Bone threw dreams out of any equation a while ago, dreams are worthless to him, unlike Arrow.
"Bone! Get busy and start hunting before I have to claw your head of and eat you for leaf bare." The leader ordered, her underlying scornful tone oblivious.
"Fine." He hissed, trotting out of the clan's entrance to find his own dinner.
[ Bone went hunting ]
[ Arrow went on a border patrol ]
[ Hyenaclan ate two servings of Blue Gil ]

Bone stalked into camp, dragging his catches with him. He looked curiously at the new cat that was sitting next to Arrow, talking quietly. "Who's this?" He asked, depositing his catch before padding over to them. Arrow looked up, an annoyed look in her eyes.

"I found this one at the border." She meowed. "This rogue had more manners than you did, so I brought them in."

[ Bone caught a hare, frog and crow while hunting ]
[ Arrow found a warrior while on patrol ]

zephyrine wrote:
"Frostpath, Foxpounce, Breezeclaw, Mistystep, and Ivypaw," Ashenclaw called out, "I'd like for you all to join me on a patrol."
Mistystep's breath caught in her throat. A patrol? she thought. W-what about dogs a-and badgers - or maybe f-foxes? - Oh shut up, Misty! He's already assigned you to the patrol so there's really nothing you can do about it now. Just try to act confident. Don't let them see how terrified you are. The newest warrior of LeafClan had been a resident for a moon now but was still nervous around her new Clan-mates. She was always afraid that they were judging her - she was a former kittypet, after all. It didn't help that she was only able to join one patrol, as she was missing one crucial thing to Clan cats that everyone else had. Her claws were gone. All of them, front and back. The first time her two-leg left her alone for a while, Mistystep's separation anxiety kicked in, resulting in the carpet being shredded, furniture half-ruined, and several other things destroyed. Thank StarClan her two-leg didn't have the heart to put her to sleep or throw her out, but instead they had her claws removed. Whenever Mistystep recalled this, she either lowered her head in embarrassment or fought tears back. "Um, Mistystep?" The dilute calico quickly snapped out of her thoughts to see that it was Foxpounce who had spoken to her. Everyone in the patrol was gathered around, looking at her expectantly. "I-I, sorry, I..." she stuttered and trailed off, staring at her paws. Foxpounce only chuckled, "Well, let's not keep everyone waiting, okay? Come on." Reluctantly, Mistystep padded after the patrol.

"Thank StarClan green-leaf is nearly over!" mewed Briardusk. "It's really stressful with all the dogs and two-legs around, and the heat is awful! I don't know how all our thick-furred Clan-mates are managing." Everyone else in the hunting patrol nodded their heads in agreement. "I can't wait for leaf-fall to arrive. I love how the leaves change colors. It's really beautiful," Cloudtalon added. "Yes!" Briardusk chirped. "Leaf-fall is the best! It's my favorite -" "Hey, sorry to interrupt," Webfang cut in, "But all your chitter-chatter is sure to scare away all the prey. We should focus on hunting." Briardusk hung her head a little, mumbling a soft "sorry" before turning her attention to the task at hand. She sniffed the air and kept her ears alert but could sense nothing, which was strange seeing as Falconchaser and Pinedust were already teaming up to catch something and Cinderdawn and Webfang seemed to be intently watching something as well. She sighed a bit. Hmm, I guess I'll just have to try harder. Soon enough half the patrol had their catches in their jaws and were preparing to head back to camp. Briardusk hadn't a clue why she was unable to find anything - she usually returned with a kill every time she was sent hunting! She was noticeably disappointed, and she asked Webfang if perhaps she could stay out a little longer. "Briardusk, there's dogs and such out. I'm sorry, I don't think it would be a good idea for you to be by yourself," said the older warrior. The she-cat's heart sank. Cloudtalon spoke up, "I can stay with her if that's alright." Webfang nodded. "Alright then." With a flick of his tail, he set off with the remainder of the patrol in the direction of the camp. "Thanks, Cloudtalon. I appreciate it," Briardusk mewed. The tom gave a warm smile. "Not a problem, sweetheart." Briardusk ducked her head in embarrassment, quickly stepping away to get a sniff of the air. It was obvious Cloudtalon liked her - it had been for several moons. The she-cat had simply ignored it, pretended either she didn't know or he didn't like her. Suddenly she heard the soft flapping of wings overhead and turned her gaze upward to find a sparrow diving out of the sky into a tree. As soon as she began to stalk it, it took off. The warrior let out a low grumble, kicking at the dry dirt with her paws in frustration. What was wrong with her today? We couldn't she catch anything? "Hey, it's alright," Cloudtalon mewed soothingly, stepping forward and resting his tail across her back. "It was just a sparrow, just a silly little sparrow." Briardusk sighed loudly, "It's just frustrating, I don't know why I can't catch anything today!" She stared at her paws, a frown slowly spreading across her face. Even though this was just one little instance in which her hunting skills were not up to par, she felt useless. She hated not being able to provide for her Clan, give back to it. "Aw, Briar, it's not a big deal. Really. You're just fine, don't beat yourself up about it." For once, Briardusk was quiet. She just didn't know what to say. She could only think of how strange it was that she was unable to catch something for her Clan and how she needed to try harder. Try harder, harder, harder. She was about to pad away from Cloudtalon in search of prey when he spoke again, "So, uh... since you're feeling a bit down, I kinda want to ask you something - maybe it would cheer you up...." Briardusk titled her head to the side a bit. "Okay, what?" "Well..." he paused, trying to formulate his thoughts. "You're - you're such a beautiful, sweet she-cat, and honestly I've really liked you for a while, so I wanted to ask if you would be my mate?" It all came out quickly, in a swift stream of words. Briardusk stood speechless for a moment while Cloudtalon stared expectantly. She hadn't been expecting that.... She had just recently gotten over Bumbletuft - she hadn't seen him for several moons and decided it would just be for the best if she gave up. It was heartbreaking, and she had been a little depressed for a while. She just didn't think Cloudtalon would ask her, she didn't see it coming at all. She had no idea what to say to him. She hated upsetting others and couldn't bear to tell him no, but.... Perhaps she would just see how it goes. Maybe she would grow to love him - he was a kind, gentlemanly tom, and handsome, after all. Before she knew it, she sputtered out, "Y-yes."

Training: Dewpaw, Russetpaw, Otterpaw, Brightpaw, + Fernpaw
Patrol: Ashenclaw, Frostpath, Foxpounce, Breezeclaw, Mistystep, + Ivypaw
Hunting: Webfang, Briardusk, Cloudtalon, Cinderdawn, Falconchaser, + Pinedust
Herb hunting: Willowcloud & Appleheart
Mates: Briardusk + Cloudtalon

It's too late to back out now...

Briardusk nosed her way out of Willowcloud and Appleheart's den, a nervous look on her face. She had started to feel sick lately so she had decided to go see the medicine cats to see if they could figure out what was going on with her. The she-cat had felt horrible at the sad feeling she got when Willowcloud told her she was expecting kits.

Cloudtalon isn't a bad mate... but I still miss Bumbletuft

[ Briardusk is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Dewpaw, Russetpaw, Otterpaw, Brightpaw and Fernpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Ashenclaw, Frostpath, Foxpounce, Breezeclaw, Mistystep and Ivypaw found a kit while on patrol ]
[ Webfang, Briardusk, Cloudtalon, Cinderdawn, Falconchaser and Pinedust caught a hare, mouse and a small fish while hunting ]
[ Willowcloud and Appleheart found hawkweed, fennel and sweet-sedge while herb hunting ]

Simonpet wrote:
Announcements rarely needed to be made anymore, except for special occasions. The three mentors--Alderclaw, Briarwhisker, and Dawnstorm--were out with their apprentices and honing their skills. Honeystar had taken Acornstream and Duckpelt out on a border patrol, while Daisywhisker headed a hunting patrol with Applenose and Egretstep. The rest of the cats were relaxing within the borders of Forestclan's camp.

Snowfoot and Fleckfur, the new queen found the previous moon, were currently inside the nursery, discussing kits; specifically, Snowfoot's four beautiful kittens. Ashstripe, Birchnose, and Palefur relaxed in the sunshine while Grayfur slept beside them. The elder had proven fascinating for the clan, and the younger members including the apprentices, Applenose, and occasionally Fleckfur, would listen to her stories of her life as a loner both before and after she became blind. Finally, Crowcloud and Dustpaw were in their den, discussing herbs, poisons, and their uses.

"I find it relaxing to know that my kits and I will be cared for," admitted Fleckfur. "Before...well I was hoping that any would survive birth but seeing your four beautiful kits has given me hope."

Snowfoot laughed. "I remember when Duckpelt's litter were still kits," she said. "They were a pawful! And now I have four of my own." She looked down at the four sleeping kits and purred. She licked Tipkit, whose fur, she thought, was rather ruffled.

"Don't worry," said Fleckfur. "I'll help you. Hopefully mine won't be too much!"

"Oh, if anything Birchnose would be glad to help. I swear that she's determined to mother every single kit in this clan. I'm starting to wonder if her talents lie in tracking or in caring for kits."

Both of the queens laughed and the conversation carried on. Meanwhile, Ashstripe, Palefur, and Birchnose were discussing other matters. Specifically that of hunting.

"Once Snowfoot's kits grow and Fleckfur has kits, we'll be overwhelmed!" exclaimed Ashstripe. "We'll have too many mouths to feed during leafbare."

Birchnose snorted. "We'll manage," she said. "The current apprentices will be grown up by then and I'll bet that Crowcloud wouldn't mind going hunting with Dustpaw. It'll get both of them outside that den of theirs."

"And besides," said Palefur to Ashstripe, "we have more than enough cats to make this work. I can risk a cold or two to make sure that the kits don't go hungry."

Just then, Grayfur opened her eyes slightly. "And me?" she croaked, voice hoarse from her sleep.

"Of course you'll have food!" said Palefur. "You're part of our clan, aren't you?"

"I'd hope so," muttered Grayfur with a snort of dry laughter. The other three followed suit.

Applenose was tempted to laugh at Egretstep's deliberate method of walking, but was stopped by a glare from Daisywhisker. The younger tom sighed, knowing that Daisywhisker was correct; it was extremely rude to laugh at another for being who they were. There was a reason, after all, for his suffix.

"Do you smell anything?" rasped Egretstep, surprising the other two toms.

"Uhh...several birds, a squirrel, and a rabbit trail," said Applenose after a few seconds.

"Then let's follow a trail."

"How are your kits?" asked Honeystar, glancing fondly at Acornstream and Duckpelt. They had been with her since almost the beginning of the clan, and she was glad to have them beside her.

"Dustpaw's been doing amazing as you know," said Duckpelt with a hint of a purr in her voice. "The other three are also doing very well. Adderpaw's a pretty good swimmer, and surprisingly Boulderpaw's turning out to be quite the tracker."

Honeystar nodded with approval. "I'm glad that they're doing so well. Your kits will go far. Of that I'm sure."

Forestclan consumes 5 servings (one stoat, one rabbit)
Applenose, Daisywhisker, Egretstep go hunting
Acornstream, Duckpelt, and Honeystar go on a border patrol
Adderpaw, Barleypaw, and Boulderpaw train; skills learned will be decided separately
Dustpaw trains; general healing

[ Applenose, Daisywhisker and Egretstep caught a rabbit, shrew and stoat while hunting ]
[ Acornstream, Duskpelt and Honeystar caught scent of a fox while on patrol ]
[ Adderpaw learned the Stealth skill while training ]
[ Barleypaw and Boulderpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Dustpaw learned the General Healing skill while training ]

Chamrosh wrote:
Heronstar was still in considerable pain in the aftermath of her childbirth, though she didn’t know why. Harrierpelt was onto the task, but it meant she was struggling to do basic tasks, like just stand up properly at the moment. She was sure something really was wrong, but she wasn’t a medicine cat, she didn’t know what it was.
But far more important than her own discomfort, were the three beautiful balls of fluff she was wrapped around. One pale female, who took after Heronstar, and two others, a male and female, who looked more like their father.
β€œShellpaw, can you fetch your father and brother?”
Shellpaw nodded vigorously and hurried off, evidently pleased about his younger siblings.
The two apprentices were both obviously excited, although Shellpaw was a lot more subdued about it, in the way that Argusheart had come to expect from her apprentice. Chubtail was physically holding Droserapaw back with one leg to stop him moving too quickly, and risking a trip onto any of the newborns. Shellpaw was comfortable keeping his distance, and also in making a long series of gentle coo-ing noises at the kits.
β€œYou’ve got two sisters and another brother, both of you. And I was thinking, maybe, you might want to help name one of them.” Argusheart shot her a quizzical look, and accompanied by the expressions on her family’s faces, Heronstar got the hint to explain. β€œOne day, you’ll be naming your own kits, and you need to know what is and is not acceptable- diplomatically, in order not to blaspheme against Starclan, so that our system works to help each cat remember every cat’s name more reliably- and you won’t have our guidance then. Far better you get the practice now when we can correct any truly grave issues.”
β€œWell, if we want to be really easy to remember, we should call them small brother, small sister and tiny sister.” Shellpaw suggested, helpfully.
Chubtail had to supress a laugh at his son’s complete lack of attempt to make a proper name for the kits.
β€œHe does have a point. We could call one of them Sis-something, right? There’s bound to be something that starts β€œSis”.”
Harrierpelt called through from the medicine cat den; β€œCicely. It’s got white flowers, so it could fit that molly.”
Heronstar had almost wanted to call her Saxifragekit, she’d mentioned it before, and it was a cute name, but she did like Cicely, and she appreciated how her sons had backed each other up on that. It was an easy choice in the circumstances. β€œCicelykit. A good name.”
β€œWe don’t have any mushroom names.” Shellkit observed. β€œThat’d be pretty unique and therefore easy to remember.”
Heronstar nodded at Chubtail. Chubtail seemed to blank for a second, before taking drastic action. β€œHey, Harrierpelt! Do you know any brown and white mushrooms?”
β€œI’m not a kit-naming service!”
β€œThat doesn’t mean you’re not good at it!”
β€œFine! Dryad’s Saddle and Bracket fungus are both brown on top and white underneath, go ask Starclan yourself instead of bugging me, please.”
β€œSaddle could work quite well with a lot of suffixes.”

Heronstar nodded. β€œLet’s name the molly Saddlekit, then. And I was thinking, none of us have water-birds names, and we’re right next to the lake. It’d be a shame to miss out on such a variety of names. Do you like Ploverkit, Chubtail?” Chubtail nodded. β€œWell, this is Ploverkit then.”
β€œYou already decided you were going to call him that.” Said Argusheart, as if admiring the cunning of doing that last so they were all less likely to refuse. Heronstar didn’t deny it.
-----
The pain intensified the day after the kits were born. Around when the sun was setting, the pain became unbearable, and Heronstar started yowling. Just a few hours later she fell silent. Argusheart, Harrierpelt and Chubtail were the only ones in the nursery at the time. Argusheart winced, but carefully extricated each of the kits so they could at least be warm for now. She was silently willing that Heronstar still had the majority of her lives left, so she wouldn’t have to be in charge of these kits too.
β€œI would do something, Chubtail, but this is up to Starclan now. I don’t know what’s wrong.”
Heronstar woke up much later, to three hungry kits squealing at her from beside her stomach. The pain was all gone, thank Starclan, and she knew well enough to fuss about her kits before herself after their healing. She knew in her state she wouldn’t be able to get to the gathering, but that was alright for one moon. She’d also have to wait another moon to make Shellpaw and Droserapaw warriors, as she hadn’t the strength to consult Starclan about their names this moon, hopefully they wouldn’t be too embittered about another moon of training each, and they were at the stage of training where Myrtleclaw could probably handle both of them.
-----
β€œSparrowpaw, for your sister’s safety, don’t leave her alone for a second.”
Sparrowpaw had long since gotten used to her Starclan sister’s impositions in her thoughts, having had them almost as long as she could remember. That didn’t mean it was welcome now, when she was trying to sleep, and they’d all need to be rested up to make sure they could provide properly for Heronstar’s kits, who would come any day now.
Mostly it was the getting her sleep interrupted which had her annoyed, and only her sister’s serious tone stopped her snapping her next two words; β€œWhy not?”
”I can’t say. Something even worse will happen if I say. That’s what happens when you try undermining prophecies!”
Great. Very helpful. It was so useful to have ancestors (or sisters) who could see into the future if they’d only say what was happening in the vaguest way possible. Sparrowkit wanted to follow her sister’s advice, but she knew that would never be properly manageable once they became apprentices. She just hoped it wasn’t anything significant; just an over-reaction. And she thought, if undermining prophecies made things worse, surely her acting as she’s been warned would have the same effect? She would still be undermining a prophecy. Maybe just protect Nettlepaw when it looked like she most needed it, so to avoid the worst that that could mean? Yes, that seemed best. Sparrowpaw just hoped it was.
-----
β€œThe two-legs already have their own place, why in Starclan do they have to come onto our territory?” Osierfang asked, lying on her belly, on the top of a cluster of rocks in the hill closer to the lakeside, looking down at the lakeshore below, where a two-leg mentor was teaching two-leg apprentices, all of them with the strange fish-tails instead of legs. Droserapaw had been talking about them to the entire clan, claiming the two-legs had some magical shape-changing ability. Osierfang was embittered by the two-legs not just because they were straying on Gustclan territory, but because they meant she had to sit out here in the blazing sunshine on a freakishly hot day. She dreaded to think how over-hot Bugleclaw felt, even from under the shade of the thorny bush they'd found.
β€œBecause humans have no respect for us. They have a whole lake to practice their swimming in, and they have to use this corner!” Bugleclaw slumped down beside her. His ears pricked up but a few moments later. β€œIt looks like there’s one of the human tails attached by a root to the island.” He paused, trying to think through what that could mean. β€œThey must be some kind of disgusting... some kind of cannibals. Only humans are large enough to kill other humans, so what else could leave part of a human carcass?”
Osierfang shivered. β€œThe brutes! Perhaps they even do it to give them the power to turn their legs into fish tails!”
Bugleclaw hissed quietly at the thought of that being the case, and yet, how else could they turn their legs into tails?

[Ploverkit, Cicelykit and Saddlekit are born]
[Heronstar suffered from postpartum infection due to prolonged labour and has lost a life! (or more if that seems appropriate)*]
[Heronstar, Harrierpelt and Argusheart stay in camp to mind the kits; Ploverkit, Cecilykit and Saddlekit]
[Myrtleclaw, Droserapaw and Shellpaw, Pearstone and Sparrowpaw and Boulderdash and Nettlepaw go training]
[Osierfang and Bugleclaw keep an eye out for two-legs]
[Lobeliafur and Moraine go hunting]
[Gustclan consumes one squirrel and 2 frogs – 4 portions]

(*I’ll demarcate the loss in the next post)
(If you want to rank up Droserapaw and Shellpaw, I’d want them to be Droseratail and Shellcloud~)

Chubtail stood outside of the nursery, watching Harrierpelt as he looked over Heronstar and gave her more herbs to help with her infection. Since the kits were born, Heronstar had died twice. After the first time, Harrierpelt thought Heronstar would be fine, but then several hours later Heronstar's cries could be heard from the nursery again. The medicine cat left his den just as Argusheart was carrying Heronstar's kits out of the den, saying she didn't want them to see their mother in pain.

Harrierpelt joined Chubtail outside of the nursery. "I gave her everything I have that will help with her infection. I won't know if it'll work until later." He mewed. "I'll be back in a little bit to check on her."

[ Heronstar has lost two lives, leaving her with seven ]
[ Sparrowpaw and Nettlepaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]
[ Lobeliafur and Moraine caught a squirrel and a frog while hunting ]

Chubtail stayed near his mate most of the day, only leaving when Heronstar managed to weakly ask him to do Droserpaw and Shellpaw's warrior ceremony for her, muttering the names she had chosen for them several days prior. The brown and white tabby chose not to stand on Heronstar's perch, instead gathering his clanmates in the center of the clearing. "As many of you know, Heronstar isn't well enough to leave the nursery. She has asked me to do the warrior ceremonies for Droserapaw and Shellpaw." He turned to his two sons, gesturing for them to join him.

"Droserapaw and Shellpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

"I do." The littermates mewed.

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names. Droserpaw and Shellpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Droseratail and Shellcloud. Starclan honors your loyalty and strength and we welcome you as full warriors of Gustclan."

"Droseratail! Shellcloud!"

Droserapaw and Shellpaw are now warriors; Droseratail and Shellcloud ]

.iris. wrote:
Rimestar wandered inside the dark cave, her eyes widening to take in the large cavern. She nodded in satisfaction to herself as she saw that the larger cave broke off into smaller ones. Each pawstep sent up a cloud of dust and dirt that swirled in the air for several moments before settling back onto the cool stone. As the she-cat's bright green eyes swept across the cave, she began to envision where each of the dens would be. Gradually, she had created a scene in her mind of a prosperous Clan, bustling with activity. A sharp wind rustling her fur snapped the new leader back to reality. Someday, her Clan would be strong and flourishing. But she would go nowhere without the help of StarClan. Rimestar turned quickly on her heel, immediately beginning the long journey to the moonpool. When at last she reached the sacred pool, Rimestar felt as though she might wilt from exhaustion. Her newly-granted nine lives gave her strength, however, and she managed to gently touch her muzzle to the placid water. Within seconds, she was fallen into a deep sleep. In her dream, Rimestar found herself in VerglasClan's new territory. She was standing by the edge of the cliff, gazing at the spectacular view. When at last she managed to wrench her gaze from the scenery and turn around, she found several of her ancestors' starry figures staring curiously at her. Instinctively, the she-cat dropped into a crouch of reverence. "I have come to seek your guidance," she mewed. "As expected," an elderly tom mewed with a small nod. "Starting a Clan is no easy task." Rimestar nodded in return as a younger she-cat spoke. "I never would have thought you to be suited to run a Clan," she mewed casually. Rimestar, offended, opened her mouth to protest when the StarClan cat continued, "but already you have proven yourself to be brave and strong. You will make a good leader." The black-and-white she-cat basked in the praise of her ancestors before voicing her request. "I will need someone to work by my side," she asked, "to aid me in my tasks and assist me in running VerglasClan." Rimestar paused for a moment, gauging the StarClan cats' reactions. "I would like to have a deputy," she mewed finally. The starry-coated cats' expressions remained stoic, although none of them seemed objected to the request. Rimestar dipped her head one last time before she began to slip away from the cliffside and back to the moonpool. Once awake, she stretched her limbs and turned to once again tackle the tiring journey back to the new camp.
[ rimestar asks starclan for a deputy ]

Rimestar noticed somebody was following her about halfway through her walk home from the Moonpool. The black and white she-cat felt the fur along her spine start to bristle when a flash of dark brown and white fur caught her eye. The Verglasclan leader slowed her pace, trying to figure out if she could get a better look at whatever or whoever was following her.

As she started to near her camp, Rimestar started to get impatient. "Who's there?!" She called out, lashing her tail. When nobody answered, Rimestar gritted her teeth and repeated herself. An annoyed huff was heard several tail-lengths behind Rimestar before a dark brown and white loner stepped out from its hiding spot.

"Took you long enough." The cat mewed, trotting up to join Rimestar. "Starclan said you needed a new deputy, well here I am."

[ Starclan has sent you a deputy
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:00 am

Number of Cats: 3 [ 2 males ] [ 1 females ]
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Bone was already tired of Arrow's constant nagging as he was leaving the camp. "Okay, if you do see a cat, you have to still be gruff with them, don't let them think Hyenaclan will just let anyone walk on through."
    "I get it already, Arrow! Chill, I'll do fine." He retorted, but then saw the challenging look in the she-cat's eyes as if she dared him to speak again.
    "Alright, now do catch anything you find, it helps to have extra prey." She ordered. 'Duh.' He thought, but kept his mouth shut. He glanced over at the black, silent tom he simply stayed where he was. Already, it seemed like Crow was the leader's favorite, it just felt weird.
    "Well, see you later today." Bone said, leaving camp for the border patrol.
[ Arrow and Crow went hunting ]
[ Bone went on a border patrol ]
[ Hyenaclan ate two servings of squirrel ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
    Arrow the Beast Master | Eighteen | Female | X
    ───────────────────────────────
    Deputy:
    ──────────────────────────
    Medicine Cat:
    Warriors:
    Bone with Many Scars | Twenty-one | Male | X
    Crow the Monster Teaser | Twenty-five | Male | X
    Apprentices:
    Queens:
    Kits:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username
Borders
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
Medicine Store
Herb x Amount
Herb x Amount
Fresh-Kill Pile:
Frogs | 1 servings
Squirrel | 0 servings
Hare | 3 servings
Ravens | 3 servings
Blue Gill | 0 servings
Crows | 3 servings
Mentors:
Deceased and Exiled Cats:
Cat Info | Cause of Death/Reason
Cat Info | Cause of Death/Reason
Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous. » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:24 am

springclan resides in a forest filled with lush greenery. the camp is a clearing surrounded by large laurel bushes, and the dens are made up of various bushes, logs, and caves. Outside of the camp, behind where the medicine cat's den would be, is a river that flows through the territory, where cats can drink and occasionally fish. On the far west side of the territory, there is a meadow filled with wildflowers.
springclan cats are very good natured, and tend to be friendly to other clans and outsiders unless they are given reason to act otherwise. They generally dislike conflict, but will certainly defend themselves fiercely if threatened. For the most part, springclan will stick to themselves.
ubi ❀ she/her ❀ virgo ❀ infp ❀ ravenclaw
ubiquitous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [10]

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:05 am

Number of Cats: 15(4 Servings)
Toms: 8 Mollies: 7
Next Moonstone Visit: Now
🍁Archive🍁
───────────────────────
Foxclaw looked across the river, he could not believe it has already been two moons since he joined Brairclan. He sometimes woke from a nightmare of the battle that raged on in Tumbleclan thought the worst part was him never being able to see his mate or his kits. The ginger tom was lost in thought when Cloudstar stopped suddenly and it was the leader's hiss that brought him back. "What is it?" he meowed in a whisper, unsure of what the danger was.

"Badger! Quick Foxclaw, go find some help." Cloudstar ordered the younger tom. The leader's eyes were glued to the badger as they stayed hidden behind some shrubery, Bouldershade did the same. It was not long until Foxclaw came back with Blizzardsong, even though Cloudstar wished he brought more warriors.

Before Cloudstar could come up with a plan Blizzardsong charged at the badger, attacking it and letting it know their presence now. Both Cloudstar and Bouldershade let out hisses in annoyance before following him in. It was Cloudstar that saw the raised claw from the badger, a blow that would surely kill if it hit. He looked to see that Blizzardsong had not noticed and before any cat could react Cloudstar jumped in the way and took the blow before falling limp onto the forest floor. No cat could tend to him, their attention still on the badger. Cloudstar lost his second life.

───────────────────────
Cloudstar woke in a field, the sky was dark and full of stars. This must be Starclan, the leader thought to himself before calling out "Hello?"

The fluffy white tom didn't move until he heard the voice behind him "Hello Cloudstar. I see you are not doing so great down there, and here I thought I taught you so much better."

Cloudstar turned to see the outline of his mentor. It was strange seeing his usual fiery orange pelt filled with stars. "Sozim? You are in Starclan?" the leader questioned, ignoring the taunt his mentor gave him.

"I am Fireclaw, remember what I told you back then? Briarclan was my home. Right now though this is not important, you have already lost two lives Cloudstar and you need to be wary of what is to come." Just then everything around them was covered in a white rain, a blizzard. Far into the distance Cloudstar made out a black and white pelt, he couldn't tell if it was a cat or a badger. "A blizzard will become dangerous and only a badger will show you the true intent." Fireclaw whispered in Cloudstar's ears.

"What does that mean?" Cloudstar asked the Starclan cat, there was only silence however and that angered the tom "At least send some help! A warrior maybe?" Once again there was silence, everything seemed to become silent before it grew pitch black.

───────────────────────
Owldust had made her way back onto the territory, she never imagined how easy it would be to sneak off and see Tux. She was happy that a tom showed interest in her and wanted a family as well. No cat knew what she had been up to, they all assumed she was somewhere in the territory. The molly however owed Cloudstar and promised that she would show Bramblepaw how to fish, maybe she could even show Willowpaw as well. When the warrior arrived back to camp she spotted a talkative Willowpaw with and annoyed Archpool who looked as if he was ready to bolt out of camp. "Willowpaw! Go get Bramblepaw, I am going to show you how to fish today."

Owldust saw Archpool mouth thank you towards her and she only smiled at him before watching him disappear out of camp. "You really are going to show us how to fish? I heard that it is hard and so boring..." Willowpaw complained.

Bramblepaw was much happier about it, Coppereyes had her cleaning out the dens and replacing the moss beds. "Oh be quiet Willowpaw! We have to learn it eventually and I am just glad to get away from Coppereyes, he loves to boss me around. Kind of glad he is not my mentor, it would be dreadful!" The two apprentice bickered like this all the way to the small lake, Owldust even joined in their conversations from time to time. Once they got there Owldust started to instruct them and showed them what to do in order to catch a fish.

───────────────────────
Fawnwillow was watching the three kits play out in camp. They were catching the falling leaves and play fighting. Though Tigerkit was a moon younger than the others she really could not tell. She was advanced for her age and learned rather quickly; opening her eyes and walking was simple for her and talking was not hard for her either. Fawnwillow even found herself worrying when Ryekit would pounce on her, the queen was prepared to intervene but Tigerkit would shove him off easily. "Be careful when you jump that high!" she scolded all of them.

"We know.." Aspenkit squeaked at her before looking at Tigerkit "Your mother worries to much! We can never do anything fun when she watches us." there was annoyance in her voice obviously. "How are we suppose to explore when she won't take her eyes off us?" she whined in a quieter voice.

Tigerkit flattened her ears in embarrassment "I know, but she just cares for us. Better than you dad, he always wants us to fight." The molly muttered quietly. "We can explore the camp? We really have only seen the nursery and I am sure there is all kinds of things to get into in other dens?" she looked at Ryekit, he was always willing to help her out.

Ryekit only nodded before jumping up again, this time he caught the leaf. "I caught five leaves, I am going to win at this rate!" he cheered happily.

Aspenkit rolled her eyes at the both of them "My dad wants us to be strong, nothing wrong with that. And Ryekit, no one cares about how many leaves you catch."

"You only say that because you have only caught one." Ryekit countered without looking at her. Just when he was about to leap up and catch another leaf Aspenkit barreled into him. This caused him to land wrong and when he went to stand a sharp pain went through his paw and he let out cries.

Aspenkit knew she was going to get into trouble now and only muttered a small sorry before Fawnwillow was hovering over them. The queen nosed Ryekit, nothing seemed to be broken thankfully "Come, time to rest a bit. Back to the nursery." She picked up Ryekit by the scruff and headed towards the den, the other two kits raced in before her and soon they were all inside, listening to a story that Fawnwillow was telling them.

───────────────────────
Dawnflower was out alone, she needed a break from her kits and Fawnwillow was happy to kit-sit at camp. Dawnflower worried for her kits and her mate Blizzardsong. He was starting to show hatred towards her and treated the kits like they were apprentices already. There was a recent fight between the two mates and instead of simmering down like it usually did, it bothered the molly. Blizzardsong had pleaded with her to leave the clan, taking the kits with them, even Tigerkit. Dawnflower of course refused and called him a mouse-brain for even thinking of such a thing. The argument spiraled out of control then and would have kept going if Aspenkit had not interrupted them.

For now Dawnflower knew the fight was over but would one day come again. She did not know what to do...

[Apprentice Training Owldust trains Willowpaw and Bramblepaw in fishing.]
[Hunting Patrol Owldust, Bramblepaw and Willowpaw fish in the lake.]
[Hunting Patrol Coppereyes and Mudpaw hunt in the meadow.]
[Herb Hunting Archpool is looking for herbs in the forest.]
[Border Patrol Bouldershade, Foxclaw, Blizzardsong and Cloudstar attack the badger.]
[Moonstone/Starclan Cloudstar asks for a warrior.(Black and white pelt maybe?)]
[Becoming Mates Owldust and Tux from Jinxclan become mates. Trying for kits.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Quail(3 servings) 1 Mouse(1 servings)]

────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
          Cloudstar | 39 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Lives: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†β˜†

Deputy:
          Bouldershade | 38 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat:
          Archpool | 57 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          No plans for one yet.

Warriors:
          Blizzardsong | 38 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Coppereyes | 33 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Owldust | 32 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Foxclaw | 20 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Apprentices:
          Bramblepaw | 10 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Willowpaw | 10 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Mudpaw | 9 Moons | Tom | 🍁

Queens:
          Dawnflower | 32 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Fawnwillow | 26 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Kits:
          Ryekit | 2 Moons | Tom | 🍁
          Aspenkit | 2 Moons | Molly | 🍁
          Tigerkit | 1 Moons | Molly | 🍁

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]🍁[/url]

Fresh-Kill Pile:
          Mice | x2 | 1 servings
          Water Vole | x0 | 1 servings
          Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
          Quail | x0 | 3 servings
          Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
          Ermine(Sacred) | x0 | 2 servings
          Total | 3 | 4 servings

Deceased Cats:

Whitekit | Stillborn
          Quailkit | Weak after birth

Mates:
          Bouldershade and Fawnwillow
          β†ͺTigerkit
          Blizzardsong and Dawnflower
          β†ͺRyekit, Aspenkit, Whitekit, Quailkit
          Owldust and Tux(Jinxclan)
          β†ͺComing soon.
    Ally Clans:
    Hickoryclan | sstormling

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Hickoryclan | sstormling
    East | No clan will lie to the east.
    South | Mapleclan | purrfect.
    West | No clan will lie to the west.

Medicine Store

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
    0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    0|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
    1|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
    0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
    1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
    1|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
    2|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
    0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
    2|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
    1|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
    0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
    0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
    1|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
    0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
    1|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
    1|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
    0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
    2|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
    0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
    0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
    and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
    0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
    2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    1|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
    0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
    1|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
    1|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

Mentors:
    Owldust | Willowpaw | 1 |
    Training needed: Stalking, Hunting, Fishing, Swimming, Battle, Climbing
    Bouldershade | Mudpaw | 1 |
    Cloudstar | Bramblepaw | 1 |
Last edited by amethyst14 on Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me