Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

▷ ── ꜰᴀʟᴄᴏɴᴄʟᴀɴ ── - [ 000 ] - ─ new and improved!

Postby imperials » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:59 pm

** i have been given permission to restart falconclan will all of my previous cats, herb store, & prey store as well as changing my mod to deimos! <:
    though if you don't mind, i would love a "new" founder to start up the new falconclan if thats okay <3! if not, thats fine ^^

───────────────────

welcome to falconclan. the territory of falconclan is within a valley that consists of fairly odd terrain. their clan camp is located to the back of a mountains cliff from the north and is surrounded by sitka spruce trees and bramble brushes keeping the clan tight together, hidden, and hard to attack as with the mountain cliff to their backs, there is only one way for attack, the leader specifically made the clan this way as a strategic place to keep the clan safe. the territory itself is fairly spread out. the sitka trees stretch for acres and acres throughout their territory. to the direct south about half-way through their territory, a river cuts clean through the center of the territory, dividing it up as from the other side of the river is where a seasonally herd of elk pass through during migration and is otherwise dangerous to be near the open plains of that side of the river during that time. to the west and east of their camp is still just the sitka spruce trees as well as an old and abandoned two-leg cabin to the east where some herbs and rodents can be found but there is known to be a badger living near the cabin so it is a dangerous go. due to the climate of that region being fairly damp and rainy in the summers and cold and deep snow in the winters, there is often a lot of moss and overgrown ferns around that time of year which every year consistently grow back time and time again. this makes it easier to find herbs but this also means there is more prey, and quite a lot more predators, specifically foxes, badgers, and owls within the sitka trees where there are many prey birds and rodents and then wolves and birds of prey near the open plains where the rabbits roam and where cats are known to take down these birds of prey. to the west of the camp up the mountain side, is a small mine which really is just a three tail-high hole that goes deep into the ground where a large cavern with crystalline walls holds a small pool of water that emits a sort of-light and looks like a starry night sky. this place is called star-pool and is where cats go to contact their ancestors. within the territory as well, there is a sacred place where cats typically go to connect with starclan as well. this well-known place is deep in the territory to the west and is known as "the great-oak." it is a single huge oak tree in the middle of the forest and is the only one there. once a moon, the clan, instead of going to normal "gatherings", they go to the great-oak and converse with starclan and tell starclan about the current happenings of the clan. it is also not uncommon for starclan-cats to actually show up and appear, but when they do, normally all cats within the vicinity fall asleep and are pulled into what is known as the boarder between life and starclan, called the starrealm, but this isn't always the case with every gathering. these meetings normally only happen on full moons and in which that is the only day starclan cats are able to travel between the boarders. otherwise the great-oak is often visited by swooning couples or mischievous apprentices and littles who sneak out of camp at night. the stars seem to be abnormally vivid in this spot.

the cats of falconclan are very loose so to say. fairly laid back and opening to strangers, it wouldn't be too uncommon for a cat within the clan have a rouge mate and bring them back into the clan with the clan being perfectly welcome and okay with it. though they are laid back, they are incredibly fierce. not ones to back down from a fight once instigated, there are many stories of cats running into fights that would seem like a death sentence but due to their high egos, they won't back down.

due to their surroundings, cats of falconclan are darker in color, solid blacks or greys, mostly mottled browns or greys, calicos, bangles, and also the occasional white-pelt. they are generally thinner-pelted cats due to the humid climate but thicker-pelted cats aren't rare either.

at six moons like many other clans, littles, otherwise known as kits, become apprentices and with that, are sent to be with a mentor who will teach them to hunt, fight, and one of falconclan's most important skills, how to jump and climb. as the sitka trees are incredibly dense in some places and the ground level is very littered with thick fern bushes and other shrubbery, it is fairly hard to find ground rodents at times due to the dewy and humid air as well washing away the scents. this caused the clan to adapt to the trees and start climbing, which they are very good at. due to this, their main source of food happens to be squirrels and birds. but also like the great stories of ancient tribes hunting birds of prey, the clan does do this as well. apprentice are often taught only specific skills based on what the leader deems to be their strengths. [ warrior apprentices are only taught hunting, fighting, and aquatic skills ] [ climber apprentices are only taught the climbing, hunting, and fighting skills ] [ runners are only taught the hunting and fighting skills ] [ shaman apprentices are only taught the fighting and herbal skills ]

falconclan's camp is also fairly strange unlike other clan camps. the leaders den is located roughly 10 feet within an old sitka tree whose roots spread completely around the camp. the den is within an old owls nest and is said that the owl itself could fly through the boarders between life and starclan as old legends say and the cats of falconclan will often refer back to this owl as "the great owl". high-rock where clan meetings are held is found at the base of the great-owls' tree where the roots of the tree run over it. the shaman den is located directly to the left of the high-rock in a washed out hole under a crag of fallen rocks and stretches back fairly far to hold herbs and sick cats. the apprentices [ including runners, excluding climbers ] den and warriors [ including runners, excluding climbers ] den is side-by-side and located within a bramble of bushes and ferns near the bramble entrance of the camp while the apprentice climbers and climbers den and located just above the normal dens in a tall tree. both of these dens are located within this large tree where two old burrows were made into the tree and in which now serve as their den since with so many cats, the other dens below start to get crowded. the nursery and located to the right of the leaders tree/den and the deputies den is located within a small washed out area under the great-owls' tree as well. lastly the elders den is located next to the medicine cats den to the left of it in an old fallen down log.

unlike most clans, falconclan's rankings and suffixes are different. the traditional meaning of "warriors" is split into three categories due to the wide-range of territory differences that the clan has, not all cats can be good at everything and due to this, the leader had hence decided to change up this "category" of cat. warriors, are now either considered 'runners'; [ cats who mainly hunt in the plains portion of their territory. these cats are typically brown-colored or calico, thin-furred, light on their paws, long-limbed, slim, and are able to jump great heights and run-fast. this attributes are needed due to the fact that these cats are mainly used for hunting plain rabbits and taking down large birds of prey in the plains. these cats are the only cats allowed to patrol the plains area of the territory unless the leader says otherwise ] 'climbers'; [ these cats are much like runners in a sense but are much more agile. these cats are even faster and agile on their paws and often start showing attributes of being a 'climber' from a very young age, often starting when they are littles. these cats all have a knack for climbing and are not by any means, afraid of heights or jumping long distances across branches. these cats typically have longer-claws, are more stealthy and quick, have especially darker pelt colors or bangled/tabby pelts and often thinner fur, stronger and longer limbs for jumping and also tend to be more rebellious cats. cats who are climbers only hunt in the trees unless needing to travel on land to catch their prey. climbers are the only cats allowed to hunt or fight within the trees unless specifically said otherwise by the leader. they also patrol with normal warriors ] and lastly, the general warrior; [ these cats are the everyday cat. they hunt only on the ground, patrol the main portion of the territory, and help with everyday issues like guarding the camp, etc. they can really have any attributes to them but often warriors are larger-builded cats or cats who are more ambitious. these cats often are also the only cats who know how to swim and fish. ]

kits within the clan are known as littles and queens are known as "mothers". there is always a "main-mother" whom in the nursery is known as "the queen" or "queen" and knows the ways of the shamans and shaman apprentices. 'the queen' will always be in the nursery no matter what but will also train with warriors from time to time and help out in the shaman den. at the age of 6 moons,littles are made into apprentices and at their ceremony, they will have to choose what they will train for [ warrior, climber, or runner ] and then the leader will choose their mentor from there. apprentices within the clan then earn the suffix, -feather after their ceremony. once an apprentice has proven themselves worthy, or after they reach 18+ moons, they will earn their warrior name. then if a cat gets "promoted" within one of the three warrior groups, they will hence become what is known as the delta of the sub-warrior category. [ delta climber, delta warrior, and delta runner ]. these delta's are in charge of the groups and often will set up patrols for the day and deal with their groups problems and report to the deputy or leader when need be. when promoted, delta's receive the suffix -bay. up from delta is the well-known deputy. deputies oversee the delta's and the general well-being of the clan. delta's report to the deputy over what they are doing for the day. deputies are like a leaders second-in command and gain control when there are any battles or fights that break out. a deputy will take over the leader position if the leader is to die. [ leader position will be passed down if any amount of these cats die, the leadership role pass-down goes as follows; deputy → delta warrior → delta climber → delta runner → shaman ] when a cat gains leadership, they gain the suffix -talon while if they gain the deputy role, they will gain the suffix -claw. next up is the medicine cats, which in falconclan are known as the shamans and apprentice shamans. littles are consistently show signs of being shamans when they start becoming old enough to walk. they are very tentative and careful with other kits and often show interest in the shaman den. littles can start practicing herbal healing from the age of four moons if chosen to but can not become apprentices until 6 moons. lastly is the elders. elders are the most respected cats in the clan and will always be showed respect.

last but not least, one interesting fact about the clans is that the clan is run by 'feathers'. feathers determine your ranking, and show off attributes of yourself.

[url]cl[/url]ick here for feather rankings & beliefs << work in progress
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby winter solstice. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:54 pm

SeaClan
Number of Cats: 19 (9 M | 10 F)
Next Moonpool Visit: January 14, 2018
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

Serving Size: 5

(Received Vinescratch from SkyClan. Received Tundra from Christmas raffle.)

(One moon ago)
It was almost dawn before Honeytuft came wearily out of the nursery. Leafstar, at the nursery entrance, jolted awake at the sound of paws on the cold stone floor of the cave. The brown tabby tom asked, "Whiterose?" Honeytuft nodded, "She is safe. And so is your kit." Leafstar echoed, "Kit?" The honey-colored medicine cat of SeaClan replied, "A strong, healthy tom." Leafstar thanked StarClan silently and made his way back to his own den, knowing Whiterose would need to rest.

<Early next morning>
The sun was slowly climbing from its sleeping place as Stormfang stirred. The solid gray tom thought he had heard voices outside, but he could not tell. The SeaClan warrior blinked sleep from his eyes as the meows outside started again. Stretching his limbs out, Stormfang stood. He recognized one voice belonging to Brightstream, SeaClan's deputy. The solid gray tom's green eyes narrowed as he quietly made his way out of the warriors' chamber. As he drew closer to the main camp, Stormfang could hear three distinctive voices.

Leafstar meowed, incredulity in his voice, "You what, Brightstream?" The white-and-ginger she-cat's meow was a bit apologetic as she said, "Forgive me, Leafstar, but I met him at our first Gathering, and we both fell in love with each other that night. I'm carrying his kits," she added, at which the third cat, whom Stormfang recognized as the voice of Vinescratch, a warrior of SkyClan, spoke up, "It wasn't intentional at first, I swear to StarClan. But we fell in love, and we became mates." Stormfang decided to come into the conversation, forcing his claws in, which had unsheathed over the course of the dialogue. Stormfang meowed loudly, causing the three cats to jump back in shock, "Morning, Leafstar, Brightstream!" The solid gray tom looked over at Vinescratch as he nodded curtly, "Morning." Turning to his leader, Stormfang asked, dipping his head, "Who is this?" Leafstar blinked and replied, "Vinescratch, a former warrior of SkyClan, who says is mates with Brightstream." Stormfang forced his face to look incredulous as he turned to look at the SeaClan deputy. He asked, "Mates, Brightstream? With a cat of another Clan?" The white-and-ginger queen flinched under his questioning glance as she replied, "Now that Vinescratch's Clan was disbanded and he came to live with us, I think it should be fine." Stormfang turned to his leader, not believing his ears, "What?" Leafstar stated calmly, "He was a warrior of SkyClan. They disbanded, so Vinescratch came to us. For Brightstream and his kits' sake," he added, "all right?" Stormfang's whiskers twitched, disgruntled, but he replied, dipping his head politely, "Of course, Leafstar."

<At the medicine cat's den>
Honeytuft meowed, "You can return to your duty, Emberwhisker. All free of coughs and fevers." The tortoiseshell she-cat meowed, happiness evident in her bright eyes, "Oh yes! Thank you Honeytuft!" She licked the tom's ear affectionately before bounding away, calling after her apprentice, "Ivypaw!" Chuckling at the antics of the younger cat, the honey-colored tom began to go through his herb stock. "Hmmmm," he murmured, seeing no more of the kitting herbs nor of borage leaves, "With a queen nursing and another expecting, I should go look for some more..."

<Somewhere at the river>
Nightwing was practicing her fishing skills with Oakshadow and Mintnose. The black she-cat concentrated, staring intently into the clear currents of the river below. She saw her chance and slapped the water with a paw and deftly forking a flailing fish with her other paw, before steadying the dying prey with both her forepaws. Nodding at the other warriors, Nightwing mewed, "I think that's how Leafstar fished, at least." Mintnose's nose wrinkled disdainfully at the scent of fish as she meowed, "I have yet to get used to that taste, honestly. I prefer mouse and shrew, thank you very much." Oakshadow shrugged, slapping the water with his paws, "I don't know, fish tastes great to me." The dark brown tabby tom growled as all he got were wet paws as he failed to get a fish; nearby, another voice startled the three as a long-haired brown tom walked out of the bushes, "I can't believe you can get any fish out like that." Dipping his head to Nightwing, the tom continued, "That, however, was a good execution. Bravo!" As the three SeaClan warriors looked at each other in bewilderment, the stranger sat at the river's edge, staring intently into its depths. Suddenly, he gave a mighty yowl and jabbed his paws into the water, like a scoop. With a triumphant cry, the tom threw a fish into the air and grabbed it firmly between his jaws, and then dropped it onto the floor. Having recovered first, Oakshadow asked, "Who are you, and what are you doing in SeaClan's territory?" The rogue blinked, "SeaClan?" He seemed to be lost in thought for some time before he meowed, "I've heard of you, from other rogues, as I traveled from far north, where cold and snow reign supreme." Mintnose asked, "Far north?" The tom nodded, "Aye. I left my family to travel far south, after starry cats appeared in my dream, telling me to search for the clan by the sea." Looking at each other, the three warriors held a hurried conversation; after a bit, Nightwing spoke, "I think you'd better follow us."

<At camp>
Leafstar meowed to the silver-furred queen, "You may stay here, if you wish. We are SeaClan." The she-cat dipped her head and drew her only kit, a gray-and-white she-cat, close to her with her tail, meowing softly, "Thank you. I lost my mate and two of my kits to a badger a moon ago. I don't want to lose her either." Leafstar dipped his head and ordered Ripplepaw, who was nearby, "Go fetch Honeytuft for us." The flufy gray apprentice nodded and disappeared into the medicine cat's chamber. A short time later, she reemerged, followed by Honeytuft. The honey-colored tom took one look at the queen and kit and meowed, "Follow me please." The queen coaxed her kit forward as the two followed Honeytuft to the nursery. Leafstar turned to Ripplepaw and meowed, "So, about that training session-" only to be interrupted by Oakshadow's loud cry, "Leafstar!" The sandy brown tabby tom's ears perked up as the hunting patrol from the river returned, only to flatten at the sight of a long-haired brown tom with them. Leafstar demanded, "Who is this?" Mintnose explained hastily, "We found him on our side of the river, watching us fish." Nightwing added, "He mentioned he had a dream from 'starry cats'." The leader of SeaClan blinked and turned to the newcomer, who calmly meowed, "I'm called Tundra. I come from the far north known to my kind as Siberia. I have come in search of the clan by the sea spoken to me by starry cats in my sleep." Dipping his head, Tundra mewed, "You must be leader of this Clan then, for you carry the -star name." Leafstar mewed, "Yes, I am." Tundra meowed, "I wish to join your Clan." Leafstar replied, "You are welcome to join us, Tundra."

<That night>
Brightstream made her way to Leafstar's chamber and called, Leafstar!" The sandy brown tabby tom came out, mewing, "Brightstream?" His deputy meowed, "Whiterose wants to see you. She wants you to name your kit," she explained. Nodding mutely, the SeaClan leader followed the expectant queen to the nursery.

Whiterose asked, "Leafstar?" Her mate was at her side instantly as soon as she did; the tabby tom purred, gazing at the brown-and-white furball that was his son with wonder, "He is such a handsome kit!" Whiterose purred, "He looks just like you, except for his belly." Nearby, Silverstorm, the new queen, murmured, "Such a beautiful kit! Congratulations, Leafstar!" Leafstar mewed his thanks, then turned to his son. Laying his tail gently on his son's head, he murmured, "You will be Carrotkit."

(Now)
Leafstar called, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here, around the Meeting Ledge, for a Clan meeting!"All activity ceased in the SeaClan camp as the cats gathered at the Meeting Ledge to listen to their leader's announcements. The SeaClan leader took a deep breath before meowing, "Last moon, Stormfang's patrol came across the scent of badger." Silverstorm and Brightstream exchanged worried glances as the latter spoke up, "Badger?" Leafstar nodded, "It was near the border. I've since been checking up on the scent everyday, and lately, it has been picked up closer than ever before." Silverstorm hurriedly disappeared into the nursery, her fur fluffing up in fear, causing the cats in the clearing to mutter amongst themselves. Stormfang, in one corner of the camp, shouted, "Quiet!" The cats quieted down at once, and Leafstar felt confidence and determination coming from the solid gray warrior. Nodding slowly, the sandy brown tabby tom meowed, "And so, today, I want to organize a battle patrol, no apprentices," he added, strictly gazing at the three apprentices, who looked crestfallen at the idea, "a patrol made of seasoned warriors ready to take out the badger." Nodding toward Stormfang, he mewed, "Stormfang, I want you to head the patrol." Turning to the rest of the cats, Leafstar ordered, "Vinescratch, Oakshadow, Mintnose, Nightwing, you will follow him." The named warriors nodded in grim understanding as Leafstar thought he saw a hint of disapproval from Stormfang; it was gone fast, however, and so the sandy brown tabby tom paid little mind to it.

Leafstar meowed, "As Brightstream has now moved into the nursery, we need a cat to mentor Daisypaw in the meantime." Looking through the cats, he spotted the one cat he had been looking for. "Shorefall," he declared, "will mentor Daisypaw." Surprised, the golden brown tom came to the center of the clearing to touch noses with the young tabby-and-white she-cat. Leafstar meowed, once the SeaClan cats had settled down again, "Hunting patrols will be organized by myself in the meantime. That is all." He leapt down, and disappeared into the cave path down to the nursery, undoubtedly going to see his mate and kit.

Stormfang met with the cats named on the badger patrol at the entrance to camp. Looking them over, he declared, "I believe we can take the badger down by ourselves if we have to." Shuddering, Mintnose murmured, "Hope we don't have to. Those things are huge!" Nightwing agreed, "I hope we can just chase it away from our territory." Vinescratch eyed Stormfang warily as he meowed, "But Stormfang is right. If the badger is aggressive we may have to attack it into retreating." Stormfang gave an impressed look at the gray-and-white tom and allowed, "Nice observations." He then added curtly, "We move now." Nodding, the four warriors of the badger patrol followed their lead, Stormfang, over to where Leafstar had last scented badger.

<That night>
Leafstar approached the Moonpool with some apprehension. It had been a long time since he had been here. Taking a deep breath, the tom meowed, "StarClan, please send us a warrior, so that we may become stronger." He lapped up some of the water and fell asleep soon after, as a low whisper rang in his ears, "Beware the night feathers!"

[ The Clan consumes Squirrel x2, Mouse x1 ]
[ Leafstar goes to the Moonpool to request a warrior. ]
[ Vinescratch, a former warrior of SkyClan, joins SeaClan. ]
[ Tundra, a rogue who has traveled from far north, joins SeaClan. ]
[ Silver, a rogue queen, and Bell, her kit, join SeaCan as Silverstorm and Bellkit, respectively. ]
[ Stormfang, Vinescratch, Oakshadow, Mintnose, and Nightwing go check the badger scent. They are prepared to fight and chase the badger away. ]
[ Due to Brightstream carrying kits, Daisypaw is mentored by Shorefall. ]
[ Shorefall, Daisypaw, Emberwhisker, and Ivypaw go hunt in the Pine Grove. ]
[ Leafstar, Ripplepaw, Dustflower, and Tundra go hunt in the river. ]
[ Leafstar teaches Ripplepaw the swimming skill. ]
[ Shorefall teaches Daisypaw the hunting skill. ]
[ Emberwhisker teaches Ivypaw the stalking skill. ]
[ Honeytuft searches for borage leaves and kitting herbs. ]
[ Brightstream will kit in one moon. ]

Leader:
          Leafstar | 38 moons | Tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Brightstream | 38 moons | she-cat | X (currently a queen)

Medicine Cat:
          Honeytuft | 41 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Emberwhisker | 23 moons | she-cat | X
          Stormfang | 39 moons | tom | X
          Dustflower | 37 moons | She-cat | X
          Nightwing | 24 moons | she-cat | X
          Shorefall | 41 moons | tom | X
          Oakshadow | 26 moons | tom | X
          Mintnose | 41 moons | she-cat | X
          Vinescratch | 35 moons | tom | X
          Tundra | 35 moons | tom | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Ripplepaw | 10 moons | she-cat | X
          Ivypaw | 10 moons | tom | X
          Daisypaw | 10 moons | She-cat | X

Queens:
          Whiterose | 50 moons | she-cat | X
          Silverstorm | 35 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:
          Carrotkit | 1 moon | tom | X
          Bellkit | 3 moons | she-cat | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Sea (none)
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | PineClan | deimos
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username
    Southeast | Sea (none)
    Southwest | Sea (none)

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x1
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x0
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x1
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x1
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x1
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x0
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough).x2
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x1
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x1
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x1
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x0
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x2
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x1
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x2
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x1
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x0
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x0
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x0
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x0
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x1
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x2
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x1
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x0
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x1
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x0
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x1
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x0
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x0
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x0
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x0
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x1
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy).
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x1
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x0
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x1
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x0
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x0
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x2
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x1
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x0
    Wild Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x0
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x0
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x1
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x0
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x0
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x0
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x2 | 4 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Sparrow | x1 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Leafstar | Ripplepaw | 3 | Hunting, Combat, Tracking
    Emberwhisker | Ivypaw | 3 | Hunting, Tracking, Combat
    Shorefall | Daisypaw | 2 | Stalking, Combat

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Leafstar and Whiterose | Carrotkit
    ??? and Dustflower | Daisypaw, Lily (deceased), Ivypaw
    ??? and Silverstorm | Bellkit, two kits (deceased)
    Vinescratch and Brightstream | unborn kit(s)
    Name and Name | Kits
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Irisclan v.1

Postby triplethesix » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:00 am

▌ᏆᎡᏆᏚᏟᏞᎪN ▌
Cats:
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0

Sunstar opened his eyes and glanced around his den. He stood, not wanting to waste much time sleeping. As he exited the den, he looked at the grass. There were some spots of snow left o the ground, but now much. The melted snow had caused the ground to be wet, and he assumed it would make it somewhat harder to hunt due to the odd sound it made when his paws touched the ground. He looked back up and around at the empty clearing. He was the only cat living in the clan, and it was lonely. It would be a good night to ask Starclan for a new clan member, possibly a medicine cat? He questioned. Or maybe a deputy? he thought again. He sighed before looking around once again, and then to the entrance. He trotted over and carefully walked through the tall grass surrounding his camp. As he reached the end, he stopped to listen for any sign of prey. He couldn’t smell or hear anything, so he continued trotting.

-Later-

Sunstar approached the moonpool. He’d never been there to request a cat from a Starclan, but it was an enchanting experience from what he could see. He stopped when he was next to the moonpool, and he looked down. His reflection was staring back at him through the water, and he lay next to the moonpool. “Starclan.” He began. “Please send my clan, Irisclan a medicine cat to accompany me and heal the injured cats of my clan.” He meowed before lowering his muzzle to drink the water. Then, he fell asleep.

Sunstar went to the Moonpool to request a medicine cat.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leader:
          Sunstar | 28 moons | Tom | Mate: None |

Heir:

Deputy:

Medicine Cats:

Medicine Cat Apprentices:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by triplethesix on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 002 ] - petalclan

Postby ellipsism. » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:51 pm

Number of Cats: 2
♂: 1 : 1

so sorry for no post !! i'm really busy and i just wanted to get this up real quick. i'll have something next time !

[ Briarstar patrols
Gladeheart hunts ]

Leader:
          Briarstar | 21 moons | ♀ |

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Guardians:
          Gladeheart | 24 moons | ♂ |

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving ea.
    Frog | x0 | 1 serving ea.
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings ea.
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings ea.
    Big fish | x0 | 3 servings ea.
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings ea.

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
ellipsism.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:42 pm

Weather:
Newleaf- A few days ago rain started to fall, and it still hasn't stopped. Rivers are overflowing with the surplus of rain and some territories are becoming flooded. Some prey is easier to find... it might not be the kind of prey you want since they all died from drowning. It's best to keep apprentices and young warriors in camp until the rain has stopped.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Yewclan ] | [ Leafclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Skullclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Verglasclan ]
[ Dawnclan ] | [ Briarclan ] | [ Jinxclan ] | [ Groveclan ] | [ Sycamoreclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ]
[ Sparrowclan ] | [ Cascadeclan ] | [ Bloodclan ] | [ Marineclan ] | [ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

lame loser. wrote:
Rosepaw glared at Bearpaw from across the clearing. 'How could you betray me like that?' She wondered. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes, but her anger simply held that back. Vanillapaw was the one to bring her back to her senses for a moment.
"Silverkit and Tigerkit love the stick we got them." She pointed out, bringing Rosepaw's attention to the two kits playing with the curved stick. Splatterpaw looked like he wanted to join, but he also had his chest puffed out like a tough tom.
"Yeah. We." Rosepaw mocked, rolling her eyes.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Vanillapaw challenged.
"Nothing." She hissed, getting up.
Vanillapaw tackled Rosepaw, growling. "Tell me, brat!" She hissed. However, since Rosepaw has been training often with Blazestar, she quickly turned her back over onto her backside and kept a paw on her weak underbelly.
"Don't you lay a paw on me!" She retorted, her fur standing on end as she bared her teeth.
Flameskip was over quickly, knocking Rosepaw off of Vanillapaw. "What is wrong with you two?" The deputy questioned, not looking for an exact answer. "Vanillapaw, you're going with Blackspot again. I'm questioning you even getting training since you decide to use it to attack your own clanmates!" He growled at the apprentice, looking over at Rosepaw yet not saying a word.
As Rosepaw shook out the dirt from her fur, she looked up to see Bearpaw.
"You shouldn't have said anything." He said, jokingly.
"You know what? You shouldn't have even said anything to me." Rosepaw growled, not wanting to hear it. She turned away from him and trotted over to Flintfang. "What're we doing today?" She questioned.
"I was planning on you learning swimming with Bearpaw, Vanillapaw, and Splatterpaw. Guess it'll only be with Bearpaw and Splatterpaw." Rosepaw nodded, keeping her mouth shut about Bearpaw. 'This is going to be a long day..' She thought to herself. When the training group got together, Rosepaw partnered up with Splatterpaw. "You're going to be my new training partner. For everything." She told him, glaring back at Bearpaw when he wasn't looking.

[ Blazestar, Smallstorm, and Vanillapaw go on a border patrol ]
[ Flameskip, Rosepaw, Bearpaw, Patchfur, and Flintfang go hunting ]
[ Blackspot and Vanillapaw go herb hunting ]
[ Splatterpaw, Rosepaw, and Bearpaw go training: Swimming ]
[ Waveclan eats three servings of plover ]
[/color]

[ Blazestar, Smallstorm and Vanillapaw found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Flameskip, Rosepaw, Bearpaw, Patchfur and Flintfang caught two plovers and a mackerel while hunting ]
[ Blackspot and Vanillapaw gathered borages leaves and celandine while herb hunting ]
[ Splatterpaw, Rosepaw and Bearpaw learned the Swimming skill while training ]

bel. wrote:
"buntingkit, come back here!" frecklestar cried, wincing at the soreness as she stood up
from her nest. she glanced at the other three sleeping bundles; haykit, a cream she-cat,
hazelkit, a fluffy cream molly, and a tortie named juniperkit. they all slept peacefully, but
the first born, buntingkit, didn't want to sleep. she insisted to her mother than sleeping
was for kits, not for mercenary-to-bes. she wanted be an initiate now, and she was barely
a month old. ever since the strange cat diamond came- with her obvious connection to st
arclan, marineclan hadn't been the same. because of reefstar's treachery, the clan was
renamed to drizzleclan, so that they might put the past behind them. ranks were given
new names, kits were born and old members that frecklestar had grown to consider family
had left due to the chaos. especially conch, who claimed she couldn't raise any of her kits
in this clan. and turtlefur had left after she gave birth, abandoning the kits that reminded
her all too much of her beloved reefstar who had died at frecklestar's claws. so, diamond,
who had come to the clan pregnant, skydance, and frecklestar shared responsibility and
cared for shadowkit, pumpkinkit, and adderkit. but turtlefur had taken the first born, visited
reefstar's grave, then disappeared forever. frecklestar watched buntingkit with a loving
expression painted on her face, wondering if her life could ever get more perfect. she had
saved and reborn her clan. at the entrance, the ferns shook that draped over the rocky ent
rance danced in movement. cypressfall, mynawatcher, and elkleap entered the caves and
were followed by a cat she did not think she would ever see strolling through camp; pigeon.

"leave us." frecklestar meowed to the three mercenaries, her ears twitching. "buntingkit,
come here." she called to her first-born, and the little calico hopped over with enthusiasm.
"is this an invader, momma? he kinda looks like haykit and hazelkit!" she squeaked, her tiny
tail lashing.
"i can chase him off!" buntingkit announced, leaping at pigeonnose with ferocity.
"no, buntingkit. this is your father." frecklestar said sternly, her gaze locked onto pigeonnose.
"father? but why isn't he apart of drizzleclan?" buntingkit asked, her head tilted to the side.
"because I have other cats to watch over." pigeonnose answered for frecklewish, looking at his
kit with admiration.
"is she the only one, or are there others?" he said, finally acknowledging
freckle.

"there are others. hazelkit, haykit, and juniperkit come out here!" she called to her other kits,
a stiffness in her movements.
"why are you here? i'm clan leader, you can't come bargin-" she
briskly cut herself off when the sleepy bundles of fur came from the founder's den. she purred
in encouragement.
"children, come meet your father."
"yes, your mother says you can come visit me at my clan for a few days!" pigeonnose spoke up,
giving frecklestar a hard glare.

"except buntingkit, she must stay here to keep mother company. how does that sound, kits?"
"frecklestar! that's completely unfair! why do they get to go, but i have to stay?"
"not another word, buntingkit. say goodbye to your father and sisters, he's leaving."

[center]↪ cypressfall, elkleap, camberflight, hurricanepaw, and hoppaw go hunting.
↪ cormorantcry, orcaspirit, maplestep, mynawatcher, fritillarypaw, and
hemlockpaw go patrolling.
↪ fritillarypaw, hemlockpaw, hurricanepaw, and hoppaw all go training.
{hunting}
↪ frecklestar asks for a warrior.
↪ the clan consumes 5 servings. {x1 trout, x1 anchovy}

[ Cypressfall, Elkleap, Camberflight, Hurricanepaw and Hoppaw caught two finches while hunting ]
[ Cormorantcry, Orcaspirit, Maplestep, Mynawatcher, Fritillarypaw and Hemlockpaw found a warrior while on patrol ]
[ Starclan has sent Drizzleclan a warrior ]

imperials wrote:
    ** i have been given permission to restart falconclan will all of my previous cats, herb store, & prey store as well as changing my mod to deimos! <:
    though if you don't mind, i would love a "new" founder to start up the new falconclan if thats okay <3! if not, thats fine ^^

───────────────────

welcome to falconclan. the territory of falconclan is within a valley that consists of fairly odd terrain. their clan camp is located to the back of a mountains cliff from the north and is surrounded by sitka spruce trees and bramble brushes keeping the clan tight together, hidden, and hard to attack as with the mountain cliff to their backs, there is only one way for attack, the leader specifically made the clan this way as a strategic place to keep the clan safe. the territory itself is fairly spread out. the sitka trees stretch for acres and acres throughout their territory. to the direct south about half-way through their territory, a river cuts clean through the center of the territory, dividing it up as from the other side of the river is where a seasonally herd of elk pass through during migration and is otherwise dangerous to be near the open plains of that side of the river during that time. to the west and east of their camp is still just the sitka spruce trees as well as an old and abandoned two-leg cabin to the east where some herbs and rodents can be found but there is known to be a badger living near the cabin so it is a dangerous go. due to the climate of that region being fairly damp and rainy in the summers and cold and deep snow in the winters, there is often a lot of moss and overgrown ferns around that time of year which every year consistently grow back time and time again. this makes it easier to find herbs but this also means there is more prey, and quite a lot more predators, specifically foxes, badgers, and owls within the sitka trees where there are many prey birds and rodents and then wolves and birds of prey near the open plains where the rabbits roam and where cats are known to take down these birds of prey. to the west of the camp up the mountain side, is a small mine which really is just a three tail-high hole that goes deep into the ground where a large cavern with crystalline walls holds a small pool of water that emits a sort of-light and looks like a starry night sky. this place is called star-pool and is where cats go to contact their ancestors. within the territory as well, there is a sacred place where cats typically go to connect with starclan as well. this well-known place is deep in the territory to the west and is known as "the great-oak." it is a single huge oak tree in the middle of the forest and is the only one there. once a moon, the clan, instead of going to normal "gatherings", they go to the great-oak and converse with starclan and tell starclan about the current happenings of the clan. it is also not uncommon for starclan-cats to actually show up and appear, but when they do, normally all cats within the vicinity fall asleep and are pulled into what is known as the boarder between life and starclan, called the starrealm, but this isn't always the case with every gathering. these meetings normally only happen on full moons and in which that is the only day starclan cats are able to travel between the boarders. otherwise the great-oak is often visited by swooning couples or mischievous apprentices and littles who sneak out of camp at night. the stars seem to be abnormally vivid in this spot.

the cats of falconclan are very loose so to say. fairly laid back and opening to strangers, it wouldn't be too uncommon for a cat within the clan have a rouge mate and bring them back into the clan with the clan being perfectly welcome and okay with it. though they are laid back, they are incredibly fierce. not ones to back down from a fight once instigated, there are many stories of cats running into fights that would seem like a death sentence but due to their high egos, they won't back down.

due to their surroundings, cats of falconclan are darker in color, solid blacks or greys, mostly mottled browns or greys, calicos, bangles, and also the occasional white-pelt. they are generally thinner-pelted cats due to the humid climate but thicker-pelted cats aren't rare either.

at six moons like many other clans, littles, otherwise known as kits, become apprentices and with that, are sent to be with a mentor who will teach them to hunt, fight, and one of falconclan's most important skills, how to jump and climb. as the sitka trees are incredibly dense in some places and the ground level is very littered with thick fern bushes and other shrubbery, it is fairly hard to find ground rodents at times due to the dewy and humid air as well washing away the scents. this caused the clan to adapt to the trees and start climbing, which they are very good at. due to this, their main source of food happens to be squirrels and birds. but also like the great stories of ancient tribes hunting birds of prey, the clan does do this as well. apprentice are often taught only specific skills based on what the leader deems to be their strengths. [ warrior apprentices are only taught hunting, fighting, and aquatic skills ] [ climber apprentices are only taught the climbing, hunting, and fighting skills ] [ runners are only taught the hunting and fighting skills ] [ shaman apprentices are only taught the fighting and herbal skills ]

falconclan's camp is also fairly strange unlike other clan camps. the leaders den is located roughly 10 feet within an old sitka tree whose roots spread completely around the camp. the den is within an old owls nest and is said that the owl itself could fly through the boarders between life and starclan as old legends say and the cats of falconclan will often refer back to this owl as "the great owl". high-rock where clan meetings are held is found at the base of the great-owls' tree where the roots of the tree run over it. the shaman den is located directly to the left of the high-rock in a washed out hole under a crag of fallen rocks and stretches back fairly far to hold herbs and sick cats. the apprentices [ including runners, excluding climbers ] den and warriors [ including runners, excluding climbers ] den is side-by-side and located within a bramble of bushes and ferns near the bramble entrance of the camp while the apprentice climbers and climbers den and located just above the normal dens in a tall tree. both of these dens are located within this large tree where two old burrows were made into the tree and in which now serve as their den since with so many cats, the other dens below start to get crowded. the nursery and located to the right of the leaders tree/den and the deputies den is located within a small washed out area under the great-owls' tree as well. lastly the elders den is located next to the medicine cats den to the left of it in an old fallen down log.

unlike most clans, falconclan's rankings and suffixes are different. the traditional meaning of "warriors" is split into three categories due to the wide-range of territory differences that the clan has, not all cats can be good at everything and due to this, the leader had hence decided to change up this "category" of cat. warriors, are now either considered 'runners'; [ cats who mainly hunt in the plains portion of their territory. these cats are typically brown-colored or calico, thin-furred, light on their paws, long-limbed, slim, and are able to jump great heights and run-fast. this attributes are needed due to the fact that these cats are mainly used for hunting plain rabbits and taking down large birds of prey in the plains. these cats are the only cats allowed to patrol the plains area of the territory unless the leader says otherwise ] 'climbers'; [ these cats are much like runners in a sense but are much more agile. these cats are even faster and agile on their paws and often start showing attributes of being a 'climber' from a very young age, often starting when they are littles. these cats all have a knack for climbing and are not by any means, afraid of heights or jumping long distances across branches. these cats typically have longer-claws, are more stealthy and quick, have especially darker pelt colors or bangled/tabby pelts and often thinner fur, stronger and longer limbs for jumping and also tend to be more rebellious cats. cats who are climbers only hunt in the trees unless needing to travel on land to catch their prey. climbers are the only cats allowed to hunt or fight within the trees unless specifically said otherwise by the leader. they also patrol with normal warriors ] and lastly, the general warrior; [ these cats are the everyday cat. they hunt only on the ground, patrol the main portion of the territory, and help with everyday issues like guarding the camp, etc. they can really have any attributes to them but often warriors are larger-builded cats or cats who are more ambitious. these cats often are also the only cats who know how to swim and fish. ]

kits within the clan are known as littles and queens are known as "mothers". there is always a "main-mother" whom in the nursery is known as "the queen" or "queen" and knows the ways of the shamans and shaman apprentices. 'the queen' will always be in the nursery no matter what but will also train with warriors from time to time and help out in the shaman den. at the age of 6 moons,littles are made into apprentices and at their ceremony, they will have to choose what they will train for [ warrior, climber, or runner ] and then the leader will choose their mentor from there. apprentices within the clan then earn the suffix, -feather after their ceremony. once an apprentice has proven themselves worthy, or after they reach 18+ moons, they will earn their warrior name. then if a cat gets "promoted" within one of the three warrior groups, they will hence become what is known as the delta of the sub-warrior category. [ delta climber, delta warrior, and delta runner ]. these delta's are in charge of the groups and often will set up patrols for the day and deal with their groups problems and report to the deputy or leader when need be. when promoted, delta's receive the suffix -bay. up from delta is the well-known deputy. deputies oversee the delta's and the general well-being of the clan. delta's report to the deputy over what they are doing for the day. deputies are like a leaders second-in command and gain control when there are any battles or fights that break out. a deputy will take over the leader position if the leader is to die. [ leader position will be passed down if any amount of these cats die, the leadership role pass-down goes as follows; deputy → delta warrior → delta climber → delta runner → shaman ] when a cat gains leadership, they gain the suffix -talon while if they gain the deputy role, they will gain the suffix -claw. next up is the medicine cats, which in falconclan are known as the shamans and apprentice shamans. littles are consistently show signs of being shamans when they start becoming old enough to walk. they are very tentative and careful with other kits and often show interest in the shaman den. littles can start practicing herbal healing from the age of four moons if chosen to but can not become apprentices until 6 moons. lastly is the elders. elders are the most respected cats in the clan and will always be showed respect.

last but not least, one interesting fact about the clans is that the clan is run by 'feathers'. feathers determine your ranking, and show off attributes of yourself.

[url]cl[/url]ick here for feather rankings & beliefs << work in progress

[ Falconclan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Deimos ]

ForgottenShadow wrote:
Sunstar opened his eyes and glanced around his den. He stood, not wanting to waste much time sleeping. As he exited the den, he looked at the grass. There were some spots of snow left o the ground, but now much. The melted snow had caused the ground to be wet, and he assumed it would make it somewhat harder to hunt due to the odd sound it made when his paws touched the ground. He looked back up and around at the empty clearing. He was the only cat living in the clan, and it was lonely. It would be a good night to ask Starclan for a new clan member, possibly a medicine cat? He questioned. Or maybe a deputy? he thought again. He sighed before looking around once again, and then to the entrance. He trotted over and carefully walked through the tall grass surrounding his camp. As he reached the end, he stopped to listen for any sign of prey. He couldn’t smell or hear anything, so he continued trotting.

-Later-

Sunstar approached the moonpool. He’d never been there to request a cat from a Starclan, but it was an enchanting experience from what he could see. He stopped when he was next to the moonpool, and he looked down. His reflection was staring back at him through the water, and he lay next to the moonpool. “Starclan.” He began. “Please send my clan, Irisclan a medicine cat to accompany me and heal the injured cats of my clan.” He meowed before lowering his muzzle to drink the water. Then, he fell asleep.

Sunstar went to the Moonpool to request a medicine cat.

[ Starclan has sent Irisclan a medicine cat ]
[ Your mod will be Krazykitty00 ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:57 pm

Number of Cats: 72 (36 toms, 36 mollies)
[Dancingstripe and Muddy pelt in Marineclan, first moon absent]
[Rivergaze and Shadowflight in Cliffclan, first moon absent]

Servings: 12 (Feeding 11 because four cats are in other clans)

Next Moonpool Visit: 1/15

The motley group of cats hovered on the outskirts of the clan’s territory whispering amongst themselves. “Aphid, you’re sure this is the clan you were summoned to?”

The barn cat nodded firmly, “Largest clan you can find that dwells in the grasslands.” he repeated, “That’s what the starry black munchkin told me.”

“I still can’t believe that your Starclan cat was a munchkin.” Boartooth said skepticaly, “Never in all my travels have I heard of a munchkin in the clans.”

“I saw what I saw okay!” the diminutive black cat snapped, “It was a munchkin. Believe me or not, you all seem to have stuck around. So shut it or leave, Boartooth.”

“Fine, fine. But until you show me a munchkin warrior, I…” Boartooth’s statement was interrupted by a worrisomely quiet and close voice.

“Would a munchkin leader do?” Maplestrike said, stepping out of the foliage and into view of the strange group.

Boartooth took a quick step back, eyeing the scarred and obviously capable warrior that had seemingly appeared from thin air. “Uh, sir, you see, Aphid, thought, I see now that we were wrong, we’ll just be…”

Aphid stepped in front of the other tom, cutting off his rambling. “Sir, I was sent here by a Starclan cat by the name of Swift.” he said politely, “They were a black munchkin. She instructed me to gather whatever cats I could along the way.”

Maplestrike smiled gently, “You aren’t the first cats Swift has sent us, and I doubt you’ll be the last.” he purred, “Welcome to Swiftclan. Come, Sweetstar will want to meet you before he goes to the moon pool.”

~~~

Sloefur picked her way carefully through the tangle of grasses, Tangerinegaze leaning on her, tears running down her face. “Shh, I know, I know.” Sloefur purred comfortingly, “It’ll be alright. Starclan protects the young.” she tried to assure the distraught queen. She wasn’t sure if she believed it, but she hoped it would help.

Glancing back, she called to Aloestem and Skystar, who were crying her newborn kits, “Almost there, the camp shouldn’t be more that a few minutes away.”

Skystar nodded, then stiffened as several cats appeared from the grass, seeming to surround them. A familiar ginger tabby stepped forward, “Sloefur, our patrols spotted you and your group coming in. The couldn’t tell if anyone was hurt, so we came as quickly as we could. Velvetflicker was busy, but this is Brambleleaf.”

The pale molly’s expression turned cold, and she focused her attention on the dark tabby standing next to Maplestrike, “Falconwatcher, isn’t it?” She purred, “I’m so glad you were able to find us. We’ve been walking for quite a while. Would you mind taking one of the kits for me? Skystar and Aloestem have been carrying them for a while, and Tangerinegaze isn’t quite uo to it yet.”

Falconwatcher flinched, then nodded, glancing guiltily at his partner, who seemed to have been hit by a monster. His face was a mask of total shock and deep emotional pain as he stepped back, out of the way of the other deputy.

“Oh course, Sloefur.” Falconwatcher mumbled, his eyes on the ground as he padded over to Skystar, gently taking Bloomkit from her as Sloefur turned and gently took Bramblingkit.

Turning, the molly stalked past her former mate, who flinched slightly as she approached. His son glanced up at him, unsure what to say. The rest of the patrol trailed after Falconwatcher and the new cats until it was just Maplestrike and Brambleleaf.

“Dad, she’s just…upset. Because of whatever drove them here. I’m sure she’ll…”

“No, Brambleleaf. I did something that I can’t fix.” Maplestrike sighed, standing heavily, “And it’s a mistake I’ll have to live with.”

~~~

A silver grey shadow slipped through the waving grass, emerging with a confident swagger into the mill of seventy odd cats. Somehow, his over comfortable air grabbed the attention of most as he padded over to the moonstone and leapt up, curling his tail around his feet, with a flirtatious smirk, waiting for authority to show up and tell him to get down.

He glanced down, mildly surprised, when a middle aged grey munchkin tom spoke up, “You must be Luxx.” he purred in amusement, “Starclan warned us you had a bit of a head on your shoulders.” Instead of telling him to get down, the munchkin leapt nimbly up, joining him on the stone. “I’m Sweetstar, leader of this clan. However, I do have to pop out to speak with Starclan. Several new cats joined today, so Velvetflicker, our senior med cat, is forming a tour. If you hurry, you’ll be able to join them. Right over there, by the nursery.”

Taken aback by the toms unruffled approach, Luxx nodded, a little confused, “Oh, well, thanks. I’ll go join that.” He said, smiling and hopping down. The swaggered over, grabbing the attention of several of the other newcomers. He smirked, tossing his head a little, as if to clear a bug away. He heard one of the mollies sigh audibly and chuckled. He could get used to this place.

~~~

The blind tom picked his way cautiously through the undergrowth, his now keen ears picking out the sounds of a few cats nearby. Hesitantly, he called out, “Hello? Who’s there?”

The voices froze, then he heard paw steps coming towards him. A female voice spoke first, “Oh Starclan, who did this to you?” There was obvious horror mixed with pity in her voice, and Lightnighstrike rankled at the thought of this unknown molly pitying him.

“None of your business.” He snapped, glaring in her general direction, “And left you think I don’t know where you are, be warned. I’ve been hunting my own prey since the incident. I can certainly fight another cat.”

“Hey, buddy, calm down.” A younger male voice soothed. There was no pity there, only mild irritation, “Rowanfern is more professionally interested than anything else. I’m Bramble leaf, we’re two of the medicine cats of Swiftclan. I’m afraid I can’t fix your eyes, but if you come with us, we can give you a home, and maybe some herbs for that infection. What about it?”

Lightningstrike hesitated, then nodded slowly, “Fine.” he grumbled, “But if I catch anyone trying to baby me because of this, I’m leaving.”

“That would be your right.” The tom agreed, “Now, come this way. I assume you can track our footsteps?” When the other tom nodded, Brambleleaf continued, “Good, good. Maplestrike is a little…busy right now. But our other deputy, Falconwatcher, should be able to help get you settled in.”

~~~

Velvetflicker sighed gratefully as the patrols were finally assigned and she was free. Smiling as her kits, now apprentices, tumbled off excitedly to train with their mentors, she slipped through the tall grass to the place where she had first met her mate. She smiled up at the maple tree, now budding green and bright, ready for the new year.

“Hello, beautiful.” A familiar, deep voice said from a cat length away. Turning, Velvetflicker beamed, dashing over and touching her nose to his happily.

“I wondered if you’d make it.” She purred, letting him twine her tail with his.

“I told you I would.” He said, licking her cheek gently. “I miss seeing you as often as we wanted. But your apprentices have both graduated now, yes?”

Velvetflicker sat up proudly, “Yes, they did. They’re both official medicine cats now.”

“And you were worried about training them right.” Gladestep chuckled. “I knew you could do it.”

Velvetflicker blushed a little, looking up at his happily, “How are the kits doing? Loonpaw and Snakepaw want to visit with them sometime soon.”

“Funny, Racoonpaw, Pondpaw and Heronpaw have been asking the same thing. Maybe sometime next moon would work?” He asked, purring gently with amusement.

“That would be perfect.” Velvetflicker purred. She sighed, leaning against her mate happily, “I miss when they were little. But, time waits for no one, as they say. They’ll just keep growing up.”

“You miss having kits around?” Gladestep laughed, “I thought you just had, what, six litters? And three more coming? Isn’t that enough?”

“Oh, silly.” Velvetflicker said, head butting him gently, “I meant our kits. Yes, the new kits are sweet and all, but they aren’t ours.”

Gladestep hesitated, looking down at her, “Do you want…more kits?” He asked, almost cautiously.

Velvetflicker purred in amusement, “That is a question I will never say no to.” she purred happily.

[Dancingstripe and Muddypelt go off to try out other clans and end up in Marineclan]
[Rivergaze and Shadowflight go to try out Cliffclan]
[All apprentices train]
[Pebblenose is kitting! Both Fathers]
[Sloeface is kitting! Both fathers]
[Velvetflicker, Aloestem, Rowanfern and Brambleleaf go hunting for herbs]
[Daisytuft, Whimbrelpaw, Dipperwing, Sushipaw, Hailwhisker, Wisteriapaw, Russetstrike, Loonpaw, Snowflight, Whisppaw, Swayingtrees and Imppaw go hunting]
[Wrenface, Snakepaw, Falconwatcher, Aphidbounce, Boartooth, Bounceheart, Brindlenose go hunting]
[Maplestrike, Coaldust, Daisysun, Finchcloud, Flarestrike, and Hailclaw go on patrol]
[Lionleap, Russetsplash, Scorchmask, Skysun, Swanflight, and Tumblepounce go on patrol]
[Sweetstar requests a warrior from Starclan]
[Velvetflicker tries for kits with Gladestep of Cliffclan]
[Swiftclan consumes Ermine x3, Mouse x1 and Small Fish x2]

Leader

Sweetstar | 58 moons | Tom | X

Lives: ★★★★★★★ [7/9]

Deputies

Maplestrike | 51 moons | Tom | X
    Falconwatcher | 53 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cats

Velvetflicker | 43 moons | Molly | X
    Rowanfern | 23 moons | Molly | X
    Brambleleaf | 17 moons | Tom | X
    Aloestem | 41 moons | Tom | X

Warriors

Aphidbounce | 25 Moons | Tom | X
    Boartooth | 16 Moons | Tom | X
    Bounceheart | 19 moons | Tom | X
    Brindlenose | 23 moons | Molly | X
    Coaldust| 55 moons | male | X
    Daisysun | 24 moons | Molly | X
    Daisytuft | 55 moons | Molly | X
    Dancingstripe | 45 moons | | Tom | X
    Dipperwing | 24 moons | | Tom | X
    Finchcloud | 30 moons | Molly | X
    Flarestrike | 24 moons | Tom | X
    Flickershine | 18 moons | Molly | X
    Hailclaw | 48 moons | Molly | X
    Hailwhisker | 50 moons | Molly | X
    Lightningstrike | 36 moons | Tom | X (blind)
    Lionleap | 21 moons | Molly | X
    𝕃𝕦𝕩𝕩 | 17 moons | Tom | X
    Mothwhisker | 18 moons | Molly | X
    Muddypelt | 18 moons | Tom | X
    Poppysong | 32 moons | Molly | X
    Rivergaze | 32 moons | Tom | X
    Russetsplash | 35 moons | Tom | X
    Russetstrike | 39 Moons | Tom | X
    Sandflower | 34 moons | Molly | X
    Scorchmask | 37 moons | Molly | X
    Shadowflight | 39 moons | Tom | X
    Skysun | 47 moons | Molly | X
    Snowflight | 45 moons | Molly | X
    Swanflight | 31 moons | Molly | X
    Swayingtrees | 49 moons | Tom | X
    Tumblepounce | 17 moons | Tom | X
    Whisperdust | 43 moons | Molly | X
    Wrenface | 44 moons | Molly | X

Nursery Helpers

Fluffytuft | 32 moons | Molly | X - mute

Apprentices

Wisppaw | 9 moons | Tom | X
    Wisteriapaw | 9 moons | Molly | X
    Whimbrelpaw | 9 moons | Tom | X
    Imppaw | 9 moons | Molly | X
    Sushipaw | 9 moons | Tom | X
    Loonpaw | 9 moons | Molly | X
    Snakepaw | 9 moons | Molly | X

Queens

Sandflower | 33 moons | Molly | X
    Breezeface | 19 moons | Molly | X
    Flickershine | 18 moons | Molly | X
    Poppysong | 32 moons | Molly | X
    Mothwhisker | 18 moons | Molly | X
    Pebblenose | 14 moons | Molly | X
    - kitting
    Sloeface | 23 moons | Molly | X
    - kitting
    Pansystep | 22 moons | Molly | X
    - due in one moon
    Tangerinegaze | 38 moons | Molly | X
    Sloefur | 30 moons | Molly | X

Kits

Robinkit | 4 moons | Tom | X
    Wobblekit | 4 moons | Tom | X
    Specklekit | 0 moons | Molly | X
    Dapplekit | 0 moons | Molly | X
    Carrotkit | 0 moons | Tom | X
    Honeykit | 0 moons | Tom | X
    Butterflykit | 0 moons | Molly | X
    Beekit | 0 moons | Tom | X
    Mistkit | 0 moons | Molly | X
    Dustkit | 0 moons | Tom | X
    Zinniakit | 0 moons | Molly | X
    Tinykit | 0 moons | Tom | X
    Tansykit | 0 moons | Molly | X
    Bluekit | 0 moons | Tom | X
    Meadowkit | 0 moons | Molly | X
    Willowkit | 0 moons | Tom | X
    Heatherkit | 0 moons | Molly | X
    Bramblingkit | 0 | Tom | X
    Bloomkit | 0 | Molly | X

Elders

Smokepath | 164 moons | Tom | X
    Sandstripe | 158 moons | Tom | X
Ally Clans

CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
Skyclan | Imp
Cliffclan | Sushinekko

Enemy Clans

None

Border Clans

North | CloudClan | ~Glaceon~
Northeast | none | none
East | Lilyclan | mochi.
Southeast | LeafClan | zephyrine
South | OakClan | \Luna/
South-Southwest | ConiferClan | kacchan
Southwest | CliffClan | sushinekko
West | AdderClan | Marya D
Northwest | none | none

Medicine Store

Alder bark | 2
Borage leaves | 4
Burnet | 2
Catmint | 4
Catchweed | 2
Chervil | 1
Chickweed | 1
Cob nuts | 1
Cobweb | 3
Coltsfoot | 2
Comfrey | 2
Dandylion | 1
Fennel | 1
Goatweed | 1
Goldenrod | 1
Hawkweed | 1
Heather nectar | 2
Honey | 1
Juniper berry | 1
Lovage | 1
Mallow leaves | 1
Marigold | 1
Oak leaves | 1
Poppy seeds | 2
Ragwort | 2
Ragwort leaves | 1
Raspberry leaves | 1
Rush | 1
Tansy | 1
Tormentil | 1
Willow bark | 1
Willow leaf | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile

Mice | x6 | 1 serving
Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings
All Birds | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors

Swayingtrees | Imppaw | 0 | none
Dipperwing | Sushipaw | 0 | none
Dancingstripe | Whimbrelpaw | 0 | none
Hailwhisker | Wisteriapaw | 0 | none
Snowflight | Whisppaw | 0 | none
Rivergaze | Loonpaw | 0 | none
Wrenface | Snakepaw | 0 | none

Deceased Cats

Palewish | 0 moons | Molly | X
Cinderstream | 12 moons | Molly | X
Silversong | 32 moons | Molly | X
Mottledleap | 43 moons | Molly | X
Emberwish | 0 moons | Tom | X
Mixedwish | 0 moons | Molly | X
Tawnywish | 0 moons | Tom | X
Burningwish | 0 moons | Tom | X
Bellwish | 0 moons | Molly | X

Family

Whisperdust and ??? | Bounceheart, Breezeface, Cinderstream
Wrenface and ??? | Muddypelt, Mothwhisker, Flickershine
Snowflight and Maplestrike | Tumblepounce and Brambleleaf
Rowanpaw and Flarestrike | Sushikit, Impkit
Hailclaw and Dancingstripe | Palewish, Wispkit, Wisteriakit,
Whimbrelkit
Velvetflicker and Gladestep of CliffClan | Loonkit, Racoonkit,
Pondkit, Snakekit, Heronkit
??? and ??? | Rivergaze, Poppysong
Sandflower and Russetsplash | Robinkit, Wobblekit
Breezeface, ??? and Alpinenose | Meadowkit, Willowkit,
Heatherkit, Burningwish, Tawnywish
Mothwhisker and Alpinestar of Laurelclan | Tansykit, Bluekit
Poppysong and Alpinestar of Laurelclan | Zinniakit, Tinykit
Silversong and Alpinestar of Laurelclan | Mistkit,
Dustkit
Flickershine and ??? | Beekit, Butterflykit, [/strike]Emberwish,
Mixedwish[/strike]
Mottledleap and Whitefoot of Lilyclan | Specklekit,
Carrotkit, Dapplekit, Honeykit
Pebblenose, Cedarpounce and Stagleap | unborn kits
Sloeface, Pumicetail of Cliffclan and Stagleap | unborn kits
Pansystep and Smokeheart of Moorclan | unborn kits
Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:07 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x( 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) n; winterclan, e; pebbleclan
xiis; closed, ocean, w; forestclan

x( 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) mapleclan, brambleclan

x( 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) skyclan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ) frecklestar, 29m, ♀
lives: ★★★★★★★★★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 ) buntingkit, 2m, ♀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 ) sorrelberry, 13m, ♂
sweetbriar, 32m, ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤. 𝐚𝐩𝐩. ) acciapaw, 8m, ♂
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐬 ) orcaspirit, 16m, ♂
cormorantcry, 36m, ♀
mynawatcher, 22m, ♂
cypressfall, 17m, ♂
elkleap, 14m, ♂
camberflight, 21m, ♀
maplestep, 21m, ♀
mothshine, 17m, ♀
cardamineskip, 17m, ♂
turtlecreek, 21m, ♀
betonyblossom, 25m, ♀
rowanstrike, 36m, ♂
fumitoryglow, 39m, ♂
pinebark, 43m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 ) fritillarypaw, 11m, ♀
hemlockpaw, 8m, ♀
hurricanepaw, 7m, ♂
hoppaw, 7m, ♀
swallowpaw, 9m, ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) diamond, 16m, ♀
skydance, 20m, ♀
rivuletripple, 29m, ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) hollykit, 2m, ♀
galekit, 2m, ♂
finchkit, 4m, ♂
sagekit, 3m, ♀
adderkit, 2m, ♀
shadowkit, 2m, ♂
pumpkinkit, 2m, ♂
cinnamonkit, 2m, ♀
bryumkit, 2m, ♀
luxxkit, 2m, ♂
arumkit, 2m, ♀
iriskit, 1m, ♂
mistykit, 1m, ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) [url=x]n[/url]ame, age, gender

( 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 ) 31 [ 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬. 18 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬. 13 ] ( 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞 ) 5 ©
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"buntingkit!" frecklestar frantic cry split through the small buntingkit's sensitive ears.
her mother was the most paranoid queen. i'll prove to her- to all of them- that i am
more than my bloodlines.
with a defiant glint in her eyes, buntingkit whirled around
and dove into the elder's den; unoccupied for now. she followed the crook in the
ground, squeezing through the tiny whole in the caverns. there was a long winding
path that led to the forest, and she let out a small squeak as her paws slipped. she
fell the rest of the way down, her fur spiked in indignation as she bounced to the
bottom. i'll prove them wrong.

"finchkit, that's no fair!" shrieked the smallest of all the littlies, hollykit."it's my turn
to be the leader!"

she whined, her tail lashing wildly as she glared at the oldest, and the largest of the
littlies."it's not my fault you're too slow, small, and clumsy!" declared the spotted kit.
then, under diamond's watchful- and threatening gaze- he relinquished his throne.
"only for a little while, then shadowkit and adderkit get to be leader!"
"there can't be two leaders, finchkit." pumpkinkit pointed out thoughtfully.
"and if there were, i'd be leader alongside my broth-!" a sudden screech split the
camp in half.
"my kit! buntingkit is missing!"

↪ hoppaw, hemlockpaw, hurricanepaw, and fritillarypaw go training. {swimming}
↪ cormorantcry, orcaspirit, maplestep, mynawatcher, fritillarypaw, and
hemlockpaw go patrolling.
↪ cypressfall, elkleap, camberflight, hurricanepaw, and hoppaw go hunting.
↪ buntingkit sneaks out of camp.
↪ the clan consumes 5 servings. {x1 trout, x1 anchovy}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

↪ Hoppaw has a kink in her tail that causes her to
awkwardly hop when she walks due to balance.
( 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 )
Trout | x1 | 3 servings
Tuna | x1 | 3 servings
Salmon | x2 | 3 servings
Anchovy | x0 | 2 servings
Crab | x1 | 2 servings
Oyster | x2 | 2 servings
Finch | x2 | 2 servings
Sparrow | x0 | 2 servings
Penguin | x0 | 3 servings
Raven | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Mouse | x0 | 1 servings

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 )
borage | x2 | usage
cobweb | x3 | usage
comfrey | x1 | usage
marigold | x2 | usage
feverfew | x1 | usage
tormentil | x1 | usage
daisy | x1 | usage
juniper | x2 | usage
lavender | x2 | usage
mint | x1 | usage
rush | x1 | usage
catmint | x1 | usage
fennel | x2 | usage
bright-eye | x1 | usage
ragwort | x1 | usage

( 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
maple | fritillary | two | battle/hunting
myna| hemlock. | two | battle/hunting
elk | hurricane | two | battle/hunting
cypress | hop | two | battle/hunting
mentor | app. | session | moves

( 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 )
reefstar | murdered
name | cause of death
name | cause of death
name | cause of death
name | cause of death

( 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 )
name and name | kits
name and name | kits
name and name | kits
name and name | kits
name and name | kits

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by clarke, on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Echoclan [055]

Postby Katrione » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:33 pm

xxxxImage
Imagexxxx
Many Voices Crying Out As One
Number of Cats: 56 | Toms: 24 | Mollies: 32
(9 servings)

"Pigeonnose, where did those kits come from?" Witheredstalk called, stalking across the clearing to greet her littermate. The cinnamon and ginger mottled she-cat had been sharing a mouse with Foampaw when she noticed her brother slipping back into camp, four kits trailing after him.

Pigeonnose halted in front of his sister, looking down at her. "These three are mine. Frecklestar asked me to take this kit since her mom isn't there anymore." He curled his tail around Haykit, Hazelkit and Juniperkit, staring back defiantly at Witheredstalk. Witheredstalk's eyes widened in shock then she nodded, backing off slightly.

"You don't have to explain yourself to me, but you will have to explain to Raggedstar." She nodded towards the nursery as the ginger leader burst outside, an enraged look on his face. Raggedstar stalked across the clearing, soon joined by Hemlockheart, who's eyes were already glinting in joy.

"Does nobody respect my rules at all?!" Raggedstar yowled, his claws sheathing and unsheathing. "I know Squirrelstar didn't mind cats having mates outside of the Clan, but I do mind! I'm the leader now and you all must start respecting my word as the law." He growled, turning slowly to glare at each cat in turn. He froze when he noticed Bramblingflight at the entrance of the nursery, a scared look in her eyes. When she saw her mate noticed her, Bramblingflight ushered her kits back into the nursery. Raggedstar watched the entrance for a moment before looking down at the three kits huddled under Pigeonnose's belly. "Get out of my sight." He growled before turning and stalking back towards his den.

Haykit squeezed closer to Hazelkit, peering over at Juniperkit with a scared glance. Cherrykit, sensing an out of the uncomfortable situation, scurried towards the nursery. They weren't her family so she didn't see the need to be dragged into their drama. Pigeonnose peered down at his daughters, his gaze softening for the first time since leaving Drizzleclan territory. "It'll be alright now, little ones." He mewed, settling back on his haunches and curling his tail around them. "I'm here to protect you now, no one will ever hurt you." The cream tom drew his tongue across their cheeks, earning tiny, little purrs from each kit. "My little she-kit's." He purred affectionately.

~~~

Blazefur paced outside of the nursery, his tail lashing back and forth. Sunnyflower sat several tail-lengths away from him, her tail tip twitching as she watched her littermate. "If you keep doing that, you're going to wear a hole into the ground. The kits are going to get stuck in it." The pale ginger she-cat mewed, licking her paw and drawing it over her ears. Blazefur threw a glare at Sunnyflower over his shoulder before rolling his eyes.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, Sunnyflower. Cloudwatcher is in there without me. She needs me in there to help comfort her. Snowmouse isn't here so she doesn't have anyone she grew up with to help." Blazefur flopped down next to Sunnyflower, stretching out to touch his nose to her leg. Sunnyflower leaned down and licked his cheek before settling down to groom his fur.

"Cloudwatcher is tough. She'll be fine, especially with Brindlecloud and Crowcloud there. They are good medicine cats and we haven't lost any queens or kits to kittings in a long time." Sunnyflower's ears perked and she looked up in alarm when she heard another yowl join Cloudwatcher's. "What? Who is that?"

The yowl pierced the ear again, forcing the clearing to fall into silence. Lizardstrike, who had just returned from his border patrol, looking up from the pigeon he was sharing with Petalbound. "Was that Oatdapple?" He gasped, before jumping to his paws and hurrying towards the nursery. As he neared the entrance, Brindlecloud appeared, her fur bristling and her teeth bared.

"If you try to come in here, I'll claw your ear off. Now, get." She hissed before disappearing back inside. Lizardstrike paled and stumbled towards Blazefur.

"S-She had a lot of blood on her... What if something is wrong with Oatdapple or Cloudwatcher?"

[ Echoclan consumed x3 pigeons ]
[ Wickerfur of Laurelclan joined Echoclan ]
[ Haykit, Hazelkit, Juniperkit and Cherrykit of Drizzleclan joined Echoclan ]
[ Raggedstar, Petalbound, Lizardstrike, Redfeather, Rabbitwish and Blazefur went on a border patrol ]
[ Sunnyflower, Birdsong, Barknose, Bayfur, Mossycreek and Pigeonnose went on a border patrol ]
[ Witheredstalk, Hurricanejaw, Sparrowflight, Wickerfur, Icefang and Stawberrypatch went on a hunting patrol ]
[ Acornfall, Wrenleap, Snakeshade, Sandshell, Darkclover and Brightberry went on a hunting patrol ]
[ Applefur, Gorsebird and Beestripe took Bubblepaw, Foampaw and Lavenderpaw training ]
[ Cloudwatcher went into labor. Blazefur is the father ]
[ Oatdapple went into labor. Lizardstrike is the father ]
[ Silverkit, Koikit and Goosekit are old enough to become apprentices ]
[ Beestripe and Wickerfur became mates ]
[ Sparkfang and Alpinestar of Laurelclan became mates ]
[ Otterstream and Alpinestar of Laurelclan became mates ]

Leader:
          Raggedstar | 35 | Tom |

Deputy:
          Hemlockheart | 30 | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
          Brindlecloud | 31 | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Crowcloud | 14 | Tom |

Warriors:
          Applefur | 84 | Tom |
          Petalbound | 59 | Molly |
          Lizardstrike | 55 | Tom |
          Redfeather | 53 | Tom |
          Rabbitwish | 52 | Tom |
          Blazefur | 50 | Tom |
          Sunnyflower | 50 | Molly |
          Stagstep | 46 | Tom |
          Birdsong | 43 | Molly |
          Barknose | 41 | Tom |
          Otterstream | 39 | Molly |
          Bayfur | 37 | Molly |
          Mossycreek | 37 | Molly |
          Pigeonnose | 31 | Tom |
          Witheredstalk | 31 | Molly |
          Hurricanejaw | 27 | Tom |
          Sparrowflight | 23 | Tom |
          Wickerfur | 22 | Tom |
          Gorsebird | 20 | Molly |
          Icefang | 19 | Tom |
          Strawberrypatch | 19 | Molly |
          Beestripe | 19 | Molly |
          Acornfall | 19 | Tom |
          Wrenleap | 19 | Tom |
          Sparkfang | 17 | Molly |
          Snakeshade | 14 | Tom |
          Sandshell | 14 | Molly |
          Darkclover | 13 | Tom |
          Brightberry | 13 | Molly |

Apprentices:
          Bubblepaw | 7 | Tom |
          Foampaw | 7 | Molly |
          Lavenderpaw | 7 | Molly |

Queens:
          Mossvine | 76 | Molly |
          Wildpoppy | 46 | Molly |
          Bramblingflight | 35 | Molly |
          Oatdapple | 49 | Molly |
          Cloudwatcher | 47 | Molly |
          Dipperlull | 32 | Molly |

Kits:
          Silverkit | 6 | Molly |
          Koikit | 6 | Molly |
          Goosekit | 6 | Tom |
          Bristlekit | 5 | Molly |
          Squirrelkit | 1 | Molly |
          Chubkit | 1 | Molly |
          Leechkit | 1 | Tom |
          Twigkit | 1 | Molly |
          Sproutkit | 0 | Tom |
          Haykit | 2 | Molly |
          Hazelkit | 2 | Molly |
          Juniperkit | 2 | Molly |
          Cherrykit | 0 | Molly |

Elders:
          Tigger | 163 | Tom |

Ally Clans:
          Souclan | krazykitty00
          Leafclan | zephyrine
          Dawnclan | stranger danger
          Forestclan | Simonpet
          Clayclan | hazilnut

Enemy Clans:
          Clan | Username
          Clan Name | Username

Borders:
          (N) | Clan | User
          (E) | Clan | User
          (S) | Clan | User
          (W) | Laurelclan | marya d.
          (NW) | Clan | User
          (NE) | Moorclan | dinolil1
          (SW) | Leafclan | zephyrine
          (SE) | Clan | User

Medicine Store:
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases swelling of bee stings
    Broom x0 | Unknown effects
    Burdock Root x2 | Lessens + heals the
    pain of infected rat bites
    Burnet x1 | Keeps strength up
    Catmint x4 | Greencough + whitecough
    Celandine x1 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Chamomile x1 | Strengthens the heart + soothes the mind
    Chervil x2 | Infected wounds + bellyaches
    Chickweed x1 | Greencough
    Cobwebs x0 | Soak up + stop bleeding
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing or kittencough, helps
    with cracked pads or sore pads
    Comfrey Root x1 | Repairs broken bones + soothes wounds
    Dandelion x1 | Soothes and heals bee stings
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches + soothes sore pads
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fevers,
    heals aches + pains
    Goldenrod x0 | Heals wounds
    Honey x2 | Soothes infections, helps soothe coughing
    Horsetail x0 | Treats infected wounds
    Lamb's Ear x1 | Gives strength
    Lungwort x2 | Cures yellowcough
    Mallow Leaves x2 | Soothes bellyaches
    Marigold x3 | Stops infections, bleeding, helps with
    inflammation + stiff joints
    Oak Leaves x1 | Stop infection from setting in
    Rush x0 | Holds broken limbs in place
    Sorrel x1 | Traveling herb + builds appetite
    Sweet-Sedge x2 | Eases infections
    Tansy x2 | Cures coughs, wounds, poison, + soothes throats
    Thyme x0 | Calms nervousness, anxiety + shock
    Tormentil x1 | Treating all wounds + extracting poisons
    Watermint x1 | Eases bellyaches
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poisons from wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x4 | 1 servings
    Pigeon | x1 | 3 servings
    Vole | x5 | 1 servings
    Fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x4 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Applefur | Bubblepaw | 0 | None
    Gorsebird | Foampaw | 0 | None
    Beestripe | Lavenderpaw | 0 | None

Deceased Cats:
    Mottledkit | Tom | Kit | Stillborn |
    Dapplewing | Tom | Medicine Cat | Tumbleclan Attack |
    Rosie | Molly | Elder | Fox Attack |
    Brightclover | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
    Barleyfur | Tom | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
    Bloodyclaws | Tom | Warrior | Killed by Witheredstalk during rogue attack |
    Shadepool | Molly | Warrior | Rogue Attack |
    Shrewtail | Molly | Warrior | Red Plague |
    Simon | Tom | Elder | Red Plague + Greencough |
    Smokespeck | Tom | Deputy | Red Plague + Greencough |
    Poppypounce | Molly | Warrior | Red Plague + Greencough |
    Talonkit | Tom | Kit | Fading Kitten Syndrome |
    Squirrelstar | Molly | Leader | Final Life: Blood Loss |
    Cloudysky | Molly | Warrior | Blunt Force Trauma |
    Yewfrost | Tom | Warrior | Blunt Force Trauma |

Former Clanmates:
    Ramhorn | Tom | Former Med. Cat | Pineclan |
    Nightkit | Tom | Former Kit | Jinxclan |

Families:
    Squirrelstar + Applefur: Sunnyflower, Blazefur, Otterstream,
    Mottledkit, Strawberrypatch, Beestripe, Wrenleap + Acornfall
    Mossvine + Smokespeck: Stagstep, Wildpoppy, Silverkit, Koikit + Goosekit
    Mossvine + Dapplewing: Hurricanejaw
    Petalbound + Barleyfur: Mossycreek + Bayfur
    Shadepool + Lizardstrike: Yewfrost
    Sunnyflower + Rabbitwish: Pigeonnose, Witheredstalk + Sparkfang
    Cloudwatcher + Blazefur: Expecting [ Due Now ]
    Brightclover + Redfeather: Raggedstar
    Bayfur + Stagstep: Gorsebird + Icefang
    Birdsong + Bloodyclaws: Snakeshade + Sandshell
    Mossycreek + Bloodyclaws: Darkclover + Brightberry
    Witheredstalk + Hemlockheart: Bubblepaw + Foampaw
    Brindlecloud + Appleheart of Leafclan: Lavenderpaw + Tawnypaw of Leafclan
    Wildpoppy + Tux of Jinxclan: Bristlekit, Talonkit + Nightpaw of Jinxclan
    Bramblingflight + Raggedstar: Squirrelkit, Chubkit, Leechkit + Twigkit
    Oatdapple + Lizardstrike: Expecting [ Due Now ]
    Frecklestar of Drizzleclan + Pigeonnose: Haykit, Hazelkit,
    Juniperkit + Buntingkit of Drizzleclan
    Dipperlull + Baknose: Sproutkit
    Beestripe + Wickerfur: None
    Sparkfang + Alpinestar of Laurelclan: None
    Otterstream + Alpinestar of Laureclan: None
Last edited by Katrione on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

heatherclan

Postby starshine, » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:38 pm

heatherclan, the clan of flowers and prosperity. heatherclan thrives best during the springtime, 'because of the flowers' the
elders joke. heatherclan lives in a prairie, few trees are found, and ones that are found they use to hunt in. the prairie
is full of tall grasses and wildflowers, daisies and roses are found almost everywhere. this clan calls themselves at home
when they see the two bright green juniper bushes that lay outside their camp at the entrance. when the clan is in
need, the leader goes to the ripplepool, it lays beyond their territory and in the forests to the north. heatherclan is a
clan of peace, and hopes to stay peaceful and prosper forever.

(remaking aspenclan)
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:57 pm

𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓂𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓃
Number of Cats: 9 (4 males, 5 females)
Next Moonpool Visit: Now/July 9
Servings To Eat: 3
Next kitting: Agate, 0 moons

Shadetuft paced impatiently inside the camp. He could hear Agate moving inside of the nursery. He had been instructed to stay in the camp and guard it until the patrols came back. He was itching to run and hunt for the clan, but he alone of the warriors could not leave the camp. Even that show-off Turquoisepaw wasn't stuck in the camp! He decided to go outside and hunt anyway. What was going to happen in the brief time that he would be away? No one would even know that he was gone.

Soon after he left, he noticed a strange scent nearby. He followed it to his best ability, which, admittedly, wasn't very well. He felt a wave of anger when he thought about Turquoisepaw and Alexys, who always scorned him and seemed so smug. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't realize that he had found what he was tracking: a small she-cat.

She was looking away from him when he entered the clearing that she was standing in. She whipped her head around when she heard him approach.

Before she could speak, he said,
"Who are you, and what are you doing in Stemclan territory?"

Rather than apologizing and leaving, she said,
"This is Stemclan territory? I'm in the right place? The star cats said to come here, and that my name would be Brackenrose. Could you take me to Powderstar?"

He immediately took her back to the camp, hoping that he would get there before the rest of his clan returned.

When he arrived back at the camp, he saw all of his clan gathered and waiting for him. Powderstar stood with a frown on her face.
"Where were you? I thought I told you to stay in the camp."

"I was hunting." Brackenrose stood behind him, shifting her weight from paw to paw.

"That does not excuse the fact that you left Agate defenseless. I would have asked you to go hunting with me after we returned. And who is this that you brought here?"
Powderstar accepted Brackenrose into the clan, although hesitantly. After going out to hunt with Brackenrose, Shadetuft was confined to the camp for the next moon, forced to take over the apprentices' jobs.

[I think Agate is kitting?]
[I got stuff from the advent calendar]
[Brackenrose is from the advent calendar]
[Strawberryfall and Cowpaw search for herbs]
[Troutgrass trains Turquoisepaw]
[Powderstar and Alexys patrol]
[Brackenrose and Shadetuft hunt]

Leader:
          Powderstar | 31 | Female | X

Deputy:
          Troutgrass | 36 | Male | X

Medicine Cats:
          Strawberryfall | 47 | Male | X
          Cowpaw | 7 | Male | X

Warriors:
          Alexys | 40 | Female | X
          Shadetuft | 21 | Male | X
          Brackenrose | 25 | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Turquoisepaw | 6 | Female | X

Queens:
          Agate | 34 | Female | X

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark | Eases tooth pain | 0
    Beech Leaves | For carrying herbs | 0
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs | 0
    Blackberry Leaves | Eases bee stings, chewed into a pulp | 0
    Borage Leaves | Produces more milk, brings down fever, eaten | 0
    Broom | Used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds | 0
    Burdock Root | lessens and heals pain of rat bites, prevents infection of rat bites, chewed into a pulp | 0
    Burnet | Keeps a cat's strength up | 0
    Catchweed | Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting, burrs are put on the poultices | 0
    Catmint (Catnip) | Cures greencough and whitecough, eaten | 1
    Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes, juice is trickled into eye | 0
    Chamomile | Strengthens heart, soothes mind, gives strength, eaten | 0
    Chervil | For infected wounds, bellyache, kitting, chewed to extract the juice | 0
    Chickweed | Treats greencough, eaten | 0
    Cob Nuts | Made into ointments | 0
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop or slow bleeding or bind broken bones | 1
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing, kittencough, and cracked or sore pads | 0
    Comfrey Root | Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds, used for wrenched claws, itching, or inflammation of stiff joints, eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest, used for burns, chewed into a poultice | 1
    Daisy Leaf | Eases pain of aching joints and a traveling herb, chewed into a paste | 0
    Dandelion | White liquid soothes and heals bee stings, can be chewed as a painkiller | 0
    Dock | Soothes scratches and sore pads, eases pain of wounds when placed in nest, chewed up and applied to scratches | 1
    Elder Leaves | Soothes sprains, turned into a poultice | 0
    Fennel | Helps pain in hips, stalks broken and juice is squeezed into mouth | 0
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches, eaten | 0
    Goatweed | Eases anxiety and grief, given daily | 0
    Goldenrod | Heals wounds, chewed into a poultice | 0
    Hawkweed | Like catmint but not as strong | 0
    Heather Nectar | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures, used in mixtures | 0
    Honey | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other medicine, helps soothe coughing, gives energy | 2
    Horsetail | Treats infection and stops bleeding, poultice is applied to wounds | 0
    Ivy Leaf | Used to store herbs | 1
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyache, gives strength, helps troubled breathing, calms cats, eaten | 0
    Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength | 0
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills when scent is breathed or hides scent of death | 0
    Lungwort | Cures yellowcough, eaten | 0
    Mallow Leaves | Soothes bellyache, eaten | 0
    Marigold | Stops infection and bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joins, chewed into poultice or used as juice | 0
    Mint | Hides scent of death | 0
    Mouse Bile | Makes ticks fall off, dabbed on ticks | 0
    Oak Leaf | Prevents infection, chewed into a poultice | 0
    Parsley | Cures bellyache, stops a queen from producing milk, eaten | 0
    Poppy Seeds | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock or distress, eases pain. Eaten. | 0
    Ragwort Leaves | Treats aching joints when with juniper berries, helps keep strength up, crushed and chewed | 0
    Ragweed | Gives strength and energy | 0
    Raspberry Leaves | Eases pain, stops bleeding | 0
    Rosemary | Hides scent of death | 0
    Rush | Binds broken bones | 0
    Sorrel | Traveling herb, builds up appetite, eaten | 0
    Sticks | Distracts cats from pain, helps broken bones heal | 0
    Stinging Nettle | Makes a cat vomit, brings down swelling, helps with wounds, eaten to help with poison, leaves chewed to put on wound, stems chewed | 1
    Sweet-Sedge | Eases infection, sap is swallowed | 0
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, poisons, stops cats from getting greencough, soothes throats, eaten in small doses | 0
    Tormentil | Root treats wounds and extracts poisons, chewed and applied to wound | 0
    Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats in shock, chewed on | 1
    Watermint | Eases bellyache, eaten | 1
    Wild Garlic | Prevents infection, especially for rat bites, rolled in | 0
    Willow Bark | Eases pain, unknown | 0
    Willow Leaves | Stops vomiting, eaten | 0
    Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons, unknown | 0
    Yarrow | Extracts poison from wounds, makes a cat vomit up poisons, help heal cracked pads, eaten or applied | 1
    Deathberries (Yew berries, Night Seeds) | Kills a cat within minutes, eaten | 0
    Foxglove Seeds | Can cause paralysis and heart failure, eaten | 0
    Holly Berries | Dangerous to kits, eaten | 0
    Deadly Nightshade | Poisonous, eaten | 0
    Water hemlock | Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth, eaten | 0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnow | x2 | 1 serving each | 2 servings from it
    Catfish | x1 | 3 servings each | 3 servings from it
    Largemouth Bass | x0 | 3 servings each | 0 servings from it
    Bluegill Sunfish | x1 | 2 servings each | 2 servings from it
    Yellow Perch | x1 | 2 servings each | 2 servings from it
    Mouse | x21 | 1 serving each | 21 servings from it
    9 Servings Total