Create-A-Village V3.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Hawk Ridge 007

Postby Kazin » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:23 am

Number of People: 009
Number of Animals: 001
Servings Needed: 9.25
21+ need 1, 16-20 need .5, under 6 need 0.
Animals need .25

Next Visit to Ancestors: Jan. 6th

It was a busy year for Hawk Ridge. A new shaman, a fortunate thing to have as the days were starting to get colder and Elora worried about sickness, as well as two other new members. Evidone and Samael, both nymphs, had joined Hawk Ridge. It was a strange thing, to have so many new members join at once. For a few minutes, Elora was scrambling to figure out where to have them all sleep, since she hadn't anticipated this many new members at once.

Fortunately, Seraphim, who was almost always with her recently, saved her before she could embarrass herself. "Hey, Evidone! And Samael. Oh, and... Astor, was it? You all need a place to sleep, right?" He flashed them all a wide smile as the three shuffled closer, still uncertain what they should do. "I was actually just moving out of my hut I share with Aelys - he's that red-haired elf over there. He's not a bad roommate at all, and I think at least two of you could fit in there." Elora blinked in surprise. Moving out? Where was he moving out to? "Astor, I think Elora made a medicine hut already so you can probably just claim that spot now." Elora recovered, nodding and confirming. She had forgotten about the addition they made with the healer hut.

Evidone and Samael seemed happy enough to be given a hut. They weren't as willing as Merope was to sleep in their spirit form in a tree. Elora supposed that it was because Merope had spent so long as her spirit form that she didn't really care, and probably even felt more comfortable as a spirit. When the two nymphs had sauntered off, bickering about who would have to sleep where, Elora turned to Seraphim with a frown. He was almost always near her these days, going where she went, helping with whatever task she gave herself, sometimes without even speaking. It was like he could read her mind and tell what she wanted to do. Elora wouldn't even hear him come up beside her sometimes, but start interacting with him anyway, too used to his presence to be surprised.

"What do you mean, moving out?" She demanded, crossing her arms on her chest. If anything, her reaction only made Seraphim smile wider. Blasted harpy.

Seraphim lightly touched Elora's arm, putting another across his forehead. Always dramatic. "Oh, yes," he sighed, only glancing at Elora for a brief second, a smirk playing at his lips. "I thought I would charitable and chivalrous, give up my place to sleep for the newcomers. Alas, I guess that means I have to leave this village... two gained, one lost..." He sighed again dramatically.

Elora rolled her eyes, as she often did around Seraphim. "You're not leaving," she snapped, harsher than she expected herself to be. "We'll figure something else out."

It was silent again while Seraphim shook slightly with quiet chuckles, and he took his hand off of his forehead. A real smile was back on his features, making his nose wrinkle. "Relax, Elora, I'm pretty versatile. Besides, I got tired of lying awake while Aelys snored, so let's hope that Evidone and Samael are heavy sleepers. I was going to leave that hut regardless of if new villagers showed up or not. I can fit in with Astor for a little while, or if I have to I'll sleep in a tree. It's not like I haven't done that before," he was suddenly thoughtful, but so was Elora.

"Well," Elora was the first to speak, and she did so slowly. "What if you came and slept in my hut? Only temporarily!" She added hastily, a gleeful grin on Seraphim. Who knew grinning could come in so many forms? "And it's a big enough hut that you can stay far, far away from me. I will not have the others gossiping."

Seraphim took Elora token eye roll and did it himself. "Oh, come on, Elora, I am not a dishonorable harpy. But I will gladly take your offer of your hut. Thank you," he stepped in to give Elora a warm hug, and she relaxed into his arms for a few seconds.

"Remember, it's only temporary," she mumbled, hugging him back for a quick second before pushing away from him.

"Right," Seraphim agreed, and ounce of sarcasm heard plainly on his voice as he raised one eyebrow in amusement. "I'll stay in there only as long as you want me in there. We can start building new huts tomorrow."

New Members/Rank Up:
--> The new shaman's name is Astor. The cougar cub is named Amika.
--> Evidone and Unnamed (renamed Samael) join the village through re-adopts/the fanclub. Evidone is a scout, while Samael is a warrior.

Hunting:
--> Seraphim and Merope hunt.

Gathering:
--> Aelys and Elora gather.

Patrols:
--> Evidone scouts.
--> Samael patrols the borders.

Training:
--> Astor studies medicine.

Family:
-->

Other/Consumption:
--> Hawk Ridge consumes a moose [10 servings]
--> Laurel and Aara are resting [1 moon rest required]

Head Chief
    Elora | ♀ | 28 years
    ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 7 / EC - H2 / X / elf.

Shaman
    Astor | ♂ | 21 years | KP: 1
    ↪ ST- F3 / HS- S / HC- 61 / EC- B3 / Y / shapeshifter [kestrel]

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Laurel | ♀ | 25 years
    ↪ ST - D10 / HS - HC / HC - 6 / EC - D3 / X / human.
    Samael | ♂ | 21 years
    ↪ ST-G1 | HC-3 | HS-S | EC-C8 | X | nymph

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Aara | ♀ | 22 years
    ↪ ST- C1 / HS- HC / HC- 8 / EC- G2 / X / harpy
    Evidone | ♂ | 30 years
    ↪ ST-A4 | HC-38 | HS-AC | EC-Hazel | X | nymph

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Seraphim | ♂ | 24 years
    ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 12 / EC - B4 / X / harpy
    Merope | ♀ | 23 years
    ↪ ST - E2 / HS - HC / HC - 21 / EC - D1 / X / dryad
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Aelys | ♂ | 26 years
    ↪ ST - B9 / HS - LW / HC - 61 / EC - A7 / X / elf

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Item | Amount | Servings
Squirrel | 3 | 1
Catfish | 2 | 3
Salmon | 2 | 6
Moose | 3 | 10 [1 being eaten]
Potato | 3 | 3
Zucchini | 2 [+1 seed] | 4
Eggplant | 0 | 5
Strawberry | 2 [+1 seed] | 1
Plum | 2 | 2
Honeydew | 1 | 3

Item Storage
Sand | one | uses left/craftable
Gold | two | uses left/craftable
Iron | one | uses left/craftable
Leather | one | uses left/craftable

Pets
Amika | ♀ | 0 years | Cougar | 0/2 times bred | looks
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids

Images courtesy of Rinmaru Games
and Doll Divine.
Last edited by Kazin on Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mekhanikos | 05

Postby hazilnut » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:38 pm

nυмвer oғ vιllagerѕ: 9
nυмвer oғ anιмalѕ: 3
ѕervιngѕ needed: 0 day of fasting remain
neхт conѕтrυcтιon: 1/12/19
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The air was crisp and the sky clear- perfect weather for an outdoor lesson. Or it would have been, had three furry distractions not conspired to ruin any potential lesson Cultor could hope to teach. “Keiran don’t let them get to the salt venison!” In Kieran’s defense, ei was valiantly trying to juggle two cats while lunging across the picnic table to grab at Hehimm, who was curiously nosing around a half-packed barrel. As ei scooped up the little wildcat with eir grey force, Calpras had already slid off eir back and was making a mad dash to the smoker, her sights clearly set on the salmon Cultor was cleaning. When Keiran whirled around to find eir mentor threatening the youngest cat with their cleaver ei spotted Sheherr in the background batting at the strings of dried apples.

“How did she- Cultor they’re ganging up on us!”

Cultor had abandoned the cleaver in favor of flipping Calpras off of the table with a barrel lid. With a cutting board full of salmon scraps in one hand they wobbled quickly towards the venison and slammed the lid down on the barrel of salt version with such force that half the salmon slid off the board and into the dirt. "Fudge," grumbled the farmer, coming all too close to letting out a string of words that wouldn't be appropriate for Keiran's ears. A muffled mew comes from the inside of the barrel and this time Cultor lets loose the real things. Keiran looks a mix between horrified and delighted.

"Maybe we should just give up?" ei suggest, brushing the dirt off of a few dried apple slices that were casualties of the battle. Ei ground a few between the boulders in eir chest region, the particles blinking and then vanishing into eir force.

Cultor shakes their head resolutely. "Never. While they're distracted you go grab the broom. The war is not yet over."

--

"The farms at the Black Rock Weyr were enormous, Teach! They could fit fifteen of our fields easily in one of theirs easily." Keiran's antlers glowed brightly in the shade of the old oak ei and eir mentor were resting under. Chasing out and keeping out the cats had been a tricky feat involving several brooms, a sacrifice of the rest of the salmon, and Lumina's aid. Cleaning up after them had only taken time, but quite a bit of it. Technically both golem and robot didn't need to rest, but it was still a nice treat to be able to sit down and catch up.

Despite the monotone Cultor should have been limited to mechanically, there's a smile in their voice. "Sounds as if you truly enjoyed yourself."

"I did. The weyr farms were growing many plants that I had never even heard of, and they live practically next door- imagine the varieties of fruits and grains a village across the sea might have!"

Cultor tipped their hat back out of their permanently-squinted eyes so they can look directly at their apprentice. "Would you be interested in learning from some of the weyr farmercrafters? Borrin might even have the connections to send you to study at a few other villages." The crystals on Keiran's body hummed dully, as was eir way when ei were thinking. Even after having lived in the modern world for a few years ei still weren't used to the faster pace of life.

"Eventually yes," Keiran finally rumbled, "but for now I want to keep learning from you. And I want to be here to settle my parents, or at least help them Let Go." At the mention of eir parents, Keiran's antlers dimmed a tinge. Whirring comfortingly, Cultor plucked their hat from their head and settled it precariously between Keiran's antlers. Eir crystal's hummed vibrantly: a laugh of sorts. "Thanks, Teach."

"Anytime."

--

"You know, you won't be able to mother this village with only one arm. You've got to be more careful Amy." The same fingers that had brought metal to life now probed the new weld between Amicus's arm and shoulder plate. Against the perfectly smooth line of melded iron, Ackerley's crooked left index finger looked particularly bent. Honestly, they were just glad that the digit was still intact- it was a lot trickier to craft new human limbs than it was to craft robotic limbs.

Amicus flexed their newly reattached joint in a manner that was likely only coincidentally similar to a shrug. "Soreee," keened the robot, not sounding particularly sorry at all.

"I mean it."

"ᴵ ᴷᴺᵂ ᵁ'ᴸᴸ ᶠˣ ᴹᴱ"

Trying and failing to keep a stern face, Ackerly finally gave up with a soft laugh. They ran their hands through their hair, now longer and shaggier than they had ever worn it before. They kind of liked it. "Yeah, I will," they conceded. "But-" a gleam of dangerous determination, like a spark from a welding torch, flashed through Ackerly's eyes "-I'd rather build you such great joints that your arm never falls off again. Then you can lift all the boulders you want."

--

Quaide found Genaine sitting in the ruins of one of Caling's old temples. Quaide could tell exactly which one this had been, down to the last service it had performed and what color flowers always bloomed outside. Now the wind and rhythmic scraping of flint on coal were the only hymns the earthen halls would hear and scraggly wildflowers had overtaken carefully maintained landscaping.

"Hello." Quaide greeted Genaine with keir typical softness as kai slipped inside the wreckage to settle near the other golem. "Have you come to try and sing the buildings back into shape? I haven't had luck but maybe with the both of us-" Genaine struck the head of air spear against one of air smaller boulders with such venom that Quaide lost keir words for a moment. "Must you do that?" kai sputtered, wince evident in keir voice.

"I don't sharpen my spear, I don't catch anything. I don't catch anything, we don't eat. We don't eat, we starve. Any hope of rebuilding Caling dies with us." Despite the hostility in Genaine's tone, Quaide began to nod along frantically.

"That was what I wished to speak with you about: rebuilding Caling. I know the world has changed drastically but it is vitally important we keep our culture alive. This whole hunting business-" This time Genaine slammed the butt of air spear into the ground and rose, air antlers pulsing darkly as ai leered over Quaide. Unconsciously the limestone golem scooted back against the wall of the old temple.

"If all you are willing to do is sit and blubber about ideals when our population is down to four and a human knows your Word, then you should have Let Go when you first awoke." And with that Genaine turned and walked away, leaving Genaine trembling in the hollow shell of an ancient empire.

The wind whistled through the chinks in the lean-to that Princeps made their office in and despite possessing only crude temperature sensors the robot shivered, pulling their technically unnecessary cloak tighter around their body. Putting their pen back in its inkwell Princeps got up to shove another rag, Ackerley had left a life's supply behind when they moved to their new workshop, in the gap between the door and earthen ground. Something behind them rustled, but when they turned around to investigate the only thing out of order was a checklist that had drifted to the floor.

"Hello?" Princeps called out tentatively. They received no reply, but the feeling of being watched didn't go away even as the head chief picked up the fallen piece of paper and returned to their desk. For a moment Princepts could have sworn they saw a blue flash in the corner of their visual sensors, but when they looked again all was as it should be. Readjusting the position of their glasses, Princeps turned back to their desk and the work at hand.

There, resting atop a pile of trade deals where it certainly hadn't been before, sat a bundle of half a dozen letters addressed to Ackerly in the same neat script. With a long-suffering sigh of hot steam Princeps shifted the correspondence to a drawer labeled 'Ackerley's things to collect'. "Ackerley I am not your secretary," puffed Princeps to the empty air, "Write your own letters home!"

--

Once again did Aoife find Amicus standing solo guard duty where the slowly expanding farmland met the path to Mehankios proper, which was growing more well worn each day. The armored robot was gazing across the newly tilled furrows to where newly turned earth met ancient underbrush, optical sensors fixed on Keiran and Cultor as the pair rummaged around for firewood.

"I come bearing drinks," called Aoife as fa approached the stoic sentry. Fa gently shook two rough-hewn mugs of a steaming beverage fo Amicus to see. Though they kept one hand rested on the pommel of their sword, Amicus took a proffered mug from Aoife with the other and examined its contents

"ᵂᴴᵀ'ˢ ᵀᴴˢ"

"Cider- Ackerly made it. They've been going on about making it since the apples started to turn. This is the first batch." Not in a way that could be described as graceful, Aoife poured a small volume of the cider into feir force. Fa still hadn't gotten the hang of drinking yet and quite frankly doubted fa ever would, but the almost-tingly warmth of the drink made up for the awkwardness of drinking.

Amicus's faceplate glowed a little brighter. "ᴵᶠ ᶜᴿᴸᵞ ᴹᴰᴱ ᴵᵀ ᴵᵀ'ˢ ᴳᴰ 'ᴺᴼᴳᴴ ᶠᴿ ᴹᴱ" Aoife watched carefully as Amicus opened a hatch in their chest plate and poured in the drink.

"I know you can't taste, but can you enjoy the warmth of the drink?" asked Aoife hesitantly, feir antlers pulsing softly.

Amicus seemed to think for a moment. "ᴺᴼᵀ ˢᴼ ᴹᶜᴴ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴴˢᶜᴸ ᵂᴿᴹᵀᴴ ᴬˢ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶠᴸᴺᴳ 'ᶠ ᴵᵀ" They poured the rest of the drink into their hatch before closing it up and handing the mug back to Aoife. "ᴵ ᴸᴷᴰ ᴵᵀ ᵀᴴᴺᴷ ᵁ" Aoife's horns flashed as brightly as fall-paled sun.

"Really you should be thanking Ack-"

"Feee! Beeeehiiind-d-d!" In an instant, the robot had stepped between Aoife and whatever had spurned them into action, one arm splayed protectively across the golem's chest region and the other brandishing their weapon at the branches of a tree. "Show yourself!" they demanded of the leaves, sword tip following movement that Aoife could not make out. Suddenly there came a distinct rustle as a familiar glowing face popped out from amidst the gold and orange leaves.

"You got me!" the blue and brown robot buzzed, a little too cheerful at being threatened by an armed robot twice their size.

"Lumina!" cried Aoife with relief. Besides fem Amicus slowly sheathed their sword and relaxed their stance. "Are you trying to lose your head?"

Lumina just shrugged easily. "Ackerley would patch me up. Catch you love bugs later!" And with that the little scout vanished back into the branches, the only indication of where they went the slight shaking of neighboring treetops.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxAckerley constructs an apprenticexxxxx
xxxxxxxxxAckerley treats Amicusxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxAckerley researches mechanicsxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxQuaide, Cultor, Keiran gatherxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxCultor instructs Keiran in preservationxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxAmicus, Lumina patrol the forestxxx
xxxxxxxAoife, Genaine, Princeps go huntingxxx

нead cнιeғ
    Princeps | "Prince" | 2 y.o. (44 equivalent)
    ↪ ST - G8 / HS - LW / HC - 4 / EC - G2 / X / Robot
    ↪ they/them/their, neutral descriptors, nonbinary

мecнanιc
    Ackerley | "Curly" | 22 y.o. | 1 kp
    ↪ ST - C11 / HS - S / HC - 9 / EC - E1 / X / Human
    ↪ they/them/their, masc descriptors, demi-guy

war cнιeғ
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

warrιorѕ
    Amicus | "Amy" | 4 y.o. (28 equivalent)
    ↪ ST - A10 / HS - LC / HC - 24 / EC - H5 / X / Robot
    ↪ they/them/their, fem descriptors, demi-gal

ѕcoυт cнιeғ
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

ѕcoυтѕ
    Lumina | "Lulu" | 1 y.o. (21 equivalent)
    ↪ ST - C11 / HS - HC / HC - 4 / EC - B2 / X / Robot
    ↪ they/them/their, flux descriptors, genderfluid

нυnтιng cнιeғ
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

нυnтerѕ
    Aoife | "Phe" | 255 y.o. (27 equivalent)
    ↪ ST - G3 / HS - LW / HC - 11 / EC - H1 / X / Golem
    ↪ fa/fem/feir, neutral descriptors, agender
    Genaine| "Gen" | 468 y.o. (48 equivalent)
    ↪ ST - G11 / HS - LW / HC - 22 / EC - A6 / X / Golem
    ↪ ai/aim/air, neutral descriptors, agender

gaтнererѕ
    Cultor | "Teach" | 3 y.o. (58 equivalent)
    ↪ ST - E5 / HS - HC / HC - 65 / EC - C3 / X / Robot
    ↪ they/them/their, neutral descriptors, genderfluid
    Quaide | "Q" | 579 y.o. (59 equivalent)
    ↪ ST - G6 / HS - HC / HC - 21 / EC - G6 / X / Golem
    ↪ kai/kem/keir, neutral descriptors, agender

apprenтιceѕ
    Keiran | "Kee" | 141 y.o. (17 equivalent)
    ↪ ST - A11 / HS - S / HC - 19 / EC - F2 / X / Golem
    ↪ ei/em/eir, neutral descriptors, agender

тeѕтerѕ
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

coмpoѕerѕ
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

cнιldren
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

elderѕ
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
vιllage relaтιonѕ
Black Rock Weyr | Simonpet | Unknowingly protected by
Solaris Canyon | Dinolil1 | Basically adopted by

вorder vιllageѕ
Enveloped | Black Rock Weyr | Simonpet

ғood ѕтorage
Deer | x2 | 6 servings
Beaver | x3 | 3 servings
Trout | x1 | 6 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 1 serving
Dandelion Greens | x2 | 2 servings
Asparagus | x1 | 3 servings
Hopniss | x0 | 3 servings
Blackberry | x2 | 1 serving
Apple | x2 | 2 servings
Blueberry | x0 | 1 serving
Mice | x5 | 1/4 serving

ιтeм ѕтorage
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

anιмalѕ
Sheherr | female | 4 y.o. | Wildcat | bred 1/2 times | Looks
Hehimm | male | 2 y.o. | Half-wildcat | bred 1/2 times | Looks
Calpras | female | 1 y.o | Half-wildcat | bred 0/2 times | Looks

мenтorѕ
Cultor | Keiran | gatherer | 2
↪ edible plants, sustainability

deceaѕed
Name | Cause of Death

ғaмιlιeѕ
Name and Name | Kids

noтeѕ
Ackerley wants a steady supply of materials
Keiran wants to find eir parents
Amicus wants to protect Mekhanikos
Aoife wants to help Amicus
Cultor wants Keiran to succeed
Princeps wants some organization around here
Genaine wants to restore the culture of Caling
Quaide wants to rebuild the Caling empire
Lumina wants to challenge themselves
Worldbuilding Thread
Last edited by hazilnut on Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create-A-Village V3

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:36 am

Number of People: 1 (1 males | 0 females)
Next Request: Jan. 13th
Servings Needed: x
Starting Post: Info

Liones Kingdom as 4 fasting posts left

---

With the great battle finally over Rolland was able to finally built the kingdom he wanted, thus the Liones Kingdom was born. He vowed to not be a ruler, but a friend to all of his future people. Unlike other kingdoms or villages, Rolland made sure to allow any race to make their home with in the walls of the kingdom as he knew all deserved a shot at happiness.

---

{Requests: Rolland requests a citizen
Ceremonies: x
Other: x

Medic Info: x
Kitting Info: x
Deaths: n/a

Studying Medicine: x
Patrolling: x
Hunting/Gathering: Rolland
Training: x

Mod Note: The children rank is for kids who aren't old enough to be assigned a position

King:
Rolland | 30 years | Male | Human
Traits: ST - B3 | HS - S | HC - 2 | EC - C7 | X

Queen:
x

Princes/Princesses:
x

Mages:
x

Grand Master:
x

7 Sins:
x

Holy Knights:
x

Apprentice Holy Knights:
x

Citizens:
x

Apprentices:
x

Children:
x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
Holy Knight | Apprentice Holy Knight | 0 | offense, defense, magic ability training, learning about the races
Citizen | Apprentice | 0 | gathering, hunting, crop/soil care, learning how to trade

Animals:
x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile
Hare | x0 | 1 serving
Boar | x0 | 3 servings
Perch | x0 | 3 servings
Deer | x0 | 6 servings
Carrots | x0 | 3 servings
Potato | x0 | 3 servings
Lettuce | x0 | 4 servings
Strawberry | x0 | 1 serving
Apple | x0 | 2 servings
Honey Melon | x0 | 4 servings

Items
x

Notes
x
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koushi. » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:32 pm

[| DEN OF ANGELS & DEMONS ! ! |]
(slightly based off Cassandra Clare's The Mortal Instruments c:)

OVERVIEW:
      After the humans were struck down by an unknown illness, the only ones still standing were those not fully human. Nephilim, the children of angels, and other creatures, inherited the Earth. In light of the situation, Nephilim began banding together with other survivors to create civilizations. Tortuga is the outermost community and is located in the ruins of a small town. Most of the buildings are in bad shape after being abandoned so many years but stable enough to support life. Just outside of town are a few acres of farmland where the Earth Masters live and work. The town is also bordered to the north by dense trees.

THE PEOPLE:
      The people of Tortuga are known to strike fast and strike hard. They want to make sure that they have the element of surprise using shadows or the trees to get around. Personality-wise, most of them are strong willed and proud. They have a strong moral compass that can sometimes be pointed in the wrong direction, especially on the topic of bloodline.

RUNES:
      Each profession within the village is represented by a particular symbol. Once an Unruned decides which one they are going to pursue, they are marked with that Rune by the Healer. It is said to be placed there by the angels themselves and is a large Right of passage. However, those who aren't Nephilim cannot receive marks and will instead have it scarred on them instead. The Runes are usually placed on the top of the Unruned's dominant hand.

RANKS:
      THE ASCENDED -> Leader said to be chosen by the angels themselves. Their word is the Law.
      THE HEIR -> first born of the Ascended

THE HEALER -> Shaman

THE CONSUL -> War Chief
      THE CENTURIONS -> Warriors

THE INQUISITER -> Scouting Chief
      THE RIDERS -> Scouts

THE SHIKARI -> Hunting Chief
      THE TRAPPERS -> Hunters

THE EARTH MASTERS -> Gatherers

APPRENTICES
      UNRUNED -> Testers
      MOTHERS
      CHILDREN
      ELDERS

SPECIES:
      - edit: just wanted to say that I'd like it if everyone has natural skin tones !! Eyes and hair for Animalkin, Warlocks, and Fey can be unnatural !!

- Nephilim: realistic human traits
      - Shapeshifters: realistic human traits
      - Werewolves: realistic human traits
      - Animalkin: realistic and non realistic traits
      - Warlocks (both male and female): realistic and non realistic traits; rarely fertile.
      - Light Faries: realistic and non realistic traits

OTHER:
      Skilled Animals: Dogs, Cats, Horses, Cows,
      Meat sources: Hare, Trout, Deer, Moose
      Vegetable sources: Wheat, Potatoes, Corn, Lettuce
      Fruit sources: Blueberries, Apples, Watermelon, Peaches
Last edited by koushi. on Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ilah replies

Postby ilhdc7 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:09 am

season !! it's fall & brrrr, the weather is starting to drop in most places. so is the chance of catching more prey, finding new people and skilled animals. plus with all the icky germs about the odds of sickness will rise. also, take note that the odds of child-birth death's will rise.
announcements !! let me know if i skipped you or if i made any errors!
villages !!
barren moors / baryo sa dalampasigan / blackpaw family / expanse / hawk ridge / moonset village / skytree village / vakarosa / the xogiáagaó tribe /
the wayfarer

*links are to last done replies by me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kazin wrote:Image

---> seraphim and merope catch x1 catfish.
---> aelys and elora gather x1 potato seed & x1 eggplant.
---> evidone finds nothing on her scouting patrol.
---> samael patrols and finds a scout!
-----> the scout's traits are ST- D7 / HS- LC / HC- 63 / EC- G6 / X / elf
---> astor gains 1 KP point!

crutchie_ wrote:Image

---> tortuga has been founded!
-----> your founder's traits are ST- C4 / HS- LC / HC- 8 / EC- B5 / X / nephilim
---> simon will assign you your mod!
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: den of demons and angels - 01

Postby koushi. » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:01 pm

Number of People: 01
Number of Animals: 00
Servings Needed: [1/5 Fasting Days]
Next Visit to Ancestors: seven days

There was a light chill in the air that rustled the anxious trees. Through the brush came a lithe young man with dark blonde hair and a determined glint in his pale green eyes. He didn't quite know where he was going, just that something had drawn him to this particular area. An energy, if you will. The world seemed to bow to him; leaves crumbled under his boots and the trees dung their branches. He walked a few steps further before emerging in a small clearing. In the distance lay the remains of a small community. Dilapidated brick structures flanked by a few buildings that may have been warehouses or barns. There was too little left to tell. The young man took it in with a small sigh. This was it. He knew it.

Anticipation swirled in the young man. Slowly he sank down to one knee and closed his eyes, calling upon his blood to carry out his request. "Father, I have followed your instructions and found the land that will become a safe haven for your people. Please, come to me now and show me how to lead."

For a second, all was calm. Then there was a sound that resembled wings beating and when the young man looked there was nothing but a presence. His father had heard him. "Jonathon." He heard his father's mighty voice in his head. "I can show you not how to lead. Only guide you on the right path." Jonathon inhaled sharply when he felt a weight on his shoulder like a gentle hand. "My son, you are destined to do great things and therefore I trust you. But you must practice caution and remember that all who come to Tortuga are my people. No race is excluded from an Angel's light. Make certain that you remember that."

"Of course, Father."

"The first and last gift I give you is the power of Runes. Symbols that may help your people defend, seek, and grow. Also, to lead." Jonathon gasped as a faint burning sensation gripped his hand. He gritted his teeth and held his hand up to his face. In the very center was an odd symbol that filled him with unexplainable power, it made him gasp again and he felt excitement in his chest. His father spoke again, this time with a deeper tone. "Only Nephilim can bear the Rune in it's true form, but those with unangelic blood are entitled to it. Your healer will explain."

"My Healer?"

"Ask and you shall recieve my son. This is the only time you may directly ask me to guide someone to your village. The next will be a gentle nudge, not a personal invitation."

With the power of his father's Rune burning inside him, Jonathon stood to face what would soon be Tortuga. He brushed a few curls away from his face. "Angel Raziel, I request a Healer so that I may harness the Rune and grow my village."

Raziel said nothing and the glorious prescinde was lost. Jonathon knew that it was up to him now to be the leader his father believed he was. "And so It begins." He said boldly and began walking again towards his new home.

Border Patrol: x
Hunting Patrol: Jonathan
Scouting Patrol: x
Gathering Patrol: x
Event: Jonathon requests a healer from Raziel

A S C E N D E D
    Jonathon | Male | 20 | Nephilim
    ↪ ST- C4 / HS- LC / HC- 8 / EC- B5 / X
    Name | Gender | Age |
    ↪ N/A

H E I R
    Name | Gender | Age |
    ↪ N/A

H E A L E R
    Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
    ↪ N/A

C O N S U L
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

C E N T U R I O N S
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

I N Q U I S I T E R
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

R I D E R S
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

S H I K A R I
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

T R A P P E R S
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

E A R T H · M A S T E R S
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

A P P R E N T I C E S
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

U N R U N E D
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

M O T H E R S
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

C H I L D R E N
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

E L D E R S
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Hare | x0 | 1 serving
Catfish | x0 | 3 servings
Deer | x0 | 6 servings
Moose | x0 | 10 servings
Wheat | x0 | 2 servings
Potatoes | x0 | 3 servings
Corn | x0 | 4 servings
Blueberries | x0 | 1 serving
Apples | x0 | 2 servings
Watermelon | x0 | 4 servings

Item Storage

Pets

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids

NOTES:

font credit: fontmeme
character images: Dolldivine
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:44 pm

Season: Fall
During fall, birthings will be difficult and the chances of mothers or children dying during birth will rise dramatically without the help of a skilled shaman. There is also a lessened chance of catching more prey or finding new people and skilled animals, and the odds of sickness will rise.

Announcements: none

Villages:
Black Rock Weyrhold | Mar Sal | Mournstead | Ice Cavern | Skyhelm | REPO | Kaokay Clan | Liones Kingdom | Aurora Borealis Woods

w0ah wrote:Image
𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
⦁ nehay welcomes awhut, the tsahik, and räae, the gatherer.
⦁ nehay performs a border patrol.
⦁ nehay performs a hunting patrol.
⦁ awhut & räae perform a gathering patrol.

⦁ note: the tsahik is technically the shaman or healer of the clan, but she is also the mate of the leader.

[Nehay finds a hunter. Their traits are ST-J2 | HS-HW | HC-4 | EC-D1 | X | Na'vi]
[Nehay hunts x2 deer]
[Awhut and Räae gather x2 fig and x1 turnip. They also find x1 peach seed]

Katrione wrote:Image
[ Mournstead consumed x2 deer + x.75 cloudberries for the people ]
[ Mournstead consumed x.5 carnivore scraps for Doppa and Loki ]
[ Mournstead consumed x.5 cloudberries for Hulda and Idunn ]
[ Mournstead sends one of Hulda's foals to the House of Valois ]
[ Eldthora, Dahlia and Lambi went to the marketplace to buy a Hope's Cage ]
[ Bjorn and Frigg get married ]
[ Ingram went on a border patrol with Doppa. Audun and Magna accompanied them ]
[ Calder, Frigg, Ganger and Halldora went hunting. Jord and Frey accompanied them ]
[ Loki stayed home with Alva and Kelby ]

[Bjorn and Frigg are now married]
[Ingram, Doppa, Audun and Magna find nothing of interest]
[Calder, Frigg, Ganger, Halldora, Jord and Frey hunt x1 salmon, x1 wild boar and x2 trout]

nightwolf950 wrote:Image
Other: x

Studying Medicine: x
Patrolling: x
Hunting/Gathering: Rolland

Mod Note: The children rank is for kids who aren't old enough to be assigned a position

[Rolland receives a citizen. Their traits are ST-E6 | HS-LW | HC-36 | EC-E10 | X | Demon]
[Rolland hunts x1 hare and x1 deer]
[Rolland gathers x1 strawberry and x1 lettuce]
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

03. )───the kaokay clan

Postby w0ah » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:52 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    population 004 na'vi ─── men 002 na'vi ─── women 002 na'vi ─── children 000 na'vi ─── companions 000 ─── servings 000 ─── eywa visit now─────

As Nehay emerged into the camp, Räae watched curiously. She had been spending her free-time weaving small, pocket-sized baskets from the vines of a trees she’d pulled nearby. But Awhut was nowhere in sight───that tutee was always up to something, though something important the gatherer was uncertain. She directed her yellow eyes from the Olo’eyktan to the basket in her hands, sending her fingers back into action. It grew silent since Nehay had returned from his patrol, and this was something that worried Räae───he was usually always going about, checking on the few individuals of the Clan to make sure everything was running smoothly. But now there was foreign sound, a voice, that echoed throughout their camp. Though Räae knew better than, the gatherer couldn’t help but lift her eyes, just for a few seconds or so, and try to see the suitor of this foreign voice.

What she saw was a male, unknown to her, who stood tall and proud beside Nehay as they conversed in low tones. They had yet to notice the gatherer in her crouched position, though she had noticed him. Zima’uyu. The female felt her expression harden slightly before she quickly flicked her gaze away, noticing that the piece she had been working on all rewon had slowly turned into what looked to be a necklace───a twine ring large enough to fit around one’s neck. Räae sighed; had she really failed to weave a basket? What tutee didn’t know how to weave a simple basket. The gatherer had learned many years ago by her own mother how to do so, but she was still young with little experience. Suddenly, she felt a slight pressure on her right shoulder. Snapping her head around, the female guided her eyes to those of her Tsahik, Awhut.

“Kin srung?” Need help, she asked. Räae nodded slowly, never uttering a word. “Fìtseng.” Here, she murmured gently. She gathered the ring in her hands, grasping the unfinished end, as her fingers began to glide about, perfectly fitting the strands together in a strong, resistant basket. “Fmi.” Try, she murmured after a few minutes of working at the basket, the entire piece starting to come together as the gatherer had originally intended. “Irayo.” Thank you, Räae voiced through her widening smile, gently taking the basket from the hands of the Tsahik and beginning to work at it as she had done just a few moments ago. But then the tutee began to speak, softly but with a serious tone.

“There is someone new here.” She began, watching the gatherer closely as she traced her own method. “He is a hunter, a strong one, and he is here to join us.” Räae kept her head low, locking her eyes onto the basket as her fingers worked in great speed. She lacked words to reply to what had been said, resulting in a silence that fell over the two females. But as the gatherer was nearly finished, Awhut spoke again. “They’re coming.” Räae paused and looked up from the work, watching as the tutans approached. The gatherer’s eyes passed over the new male───he was strong, as Awhut said, or at least he looked like it; his frame was built like a warrior, and his face was stern, held tight in a firm expression. “Kaltxì.” Hello, Nehay voiced, dipping his head toward each of them. The gatherer immediately directed her eyes from their eyes to the ground, dipping her head politely. “This is Awhut, my muntxate, any your Tsahik.” He informed the male, voice low. “And this is Räae; she is a gatherer.” As the gatherer looked up from her hands, she immediately locked eyes with the newcomer. “Elfìweyt.” He stated, uttering only his name. He then looked down into her lap, finding the woven basket with his deep-blue eyes, and crouched down to her level, meeting her eyes. “This will make a nice pouch.” He began, picking the piece from her lap. “Excellent work, Räae.” A polite smile graced his lips, his eyes softening for only a moment before returning to their original stoic hardness.

The gatherer was frozen in her spot, chest tightening as she searched for breath. The male’s gaze was encapsulating───it caught her gaze, threatening for her to look away. “Irayo.” Thank you, she managed to say. Elfìweyt took the woven piece and gently placed it back on her lap, ensuring the pieces didn’t come apart. He then rose from his crouch, taking a few steps back to stand tall beside the Olo’eyktan. And with that, the tutans turned away and left the vicinity, treading back into the forested patch they whence came from. All that were left was the gatherer, Awhut, and the basked grasped between her fingers. The Tsahik felt a smile take her expression, eyes scanning the shocked gatherer as she continued to watch the forest the males stepped off into. “He is an able young hunter.” She began, placing a hand on Räae’s arm. “It is essential you find a mate soon, Räae.” The gatherer snapped her eyes onto the Tsahik, feeling her dumbfounded gaze tighten back into what it originally was; what was she suggesting? Awhut then rose, leaving the gatherer alone as everyone else had done.

𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
⦁ nehay welcomes elfìweyt, the hunter.
⦁ nehay performs a border patrol
⦁ nehay & elfìweyt perform a hunting patrol.
⦁ awhut & räae perform a gathering patrol.
⦁ räae tills the land and sows the peach seed.
⦁ nehay requests a hunting chief from eywa.

⦁ note: i believe this is my last post of fasting?

┌───────────────────┐

𝐎𝐋𝐎❜𝐄𝐘𝐊𝐓𝐀𝐍
            nehay te tey'on ── ♂ ── 26 yrs
            ↪ j2 / s / 3 / c3 / x / na'vi ────

└───────────────────┘
            ┌───────────────────┐

𝐓𝐒𝐀𝐇𝐈𝐊
            awhut te owì ─── ♀ ── 24 yrs
            ↪ j2 / hc / 3 / e4 / x / na'vi───

└───────────────────┘

┌──────────────────┐

𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅
        full name here ── ♂♀ ── 00
        ↪ extra information ───────

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒
        1. full name here ── ♂♀ ── 00
        2. full name here ── ♂♀ ── 00

└──────────────────┘
        ┌──────────────────┐

𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑𝐒
        1. räae te eyä ──── ♀ ─── 18
        ↪ j1 / s / 2 / e5 / x / na'vi───

└──────────────────┘
        ┌──────────────────┐

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅

𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒

└──────────────────┘
        ┌──────────────────┐

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒

└──────────────────┘
        ┌──────────────────┐

𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅

𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
        1. elfìweyt te tawi ── ♂ ── 21
        ↪ j2 / hw / 4 / d1 / x / na'vi──

└──────────────────┘
        ┌──────────────────┐

𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 & 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍
        ↪ child's name, ♂♀, 00 yrs
        ↪ child's name, ♂♀, 00 yrs

└──────────────────┘

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        ┌──────────────────┐

𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒
        parent one & parent two ↴
        ↪ child's full name here

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
        mentor name ⟶ app. name (#)
        ↪ skills learned

└──────────────────┘
        ┌──────────────────┐

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
        pet name here ── type ── ♂♀
        pet name here ── type ── ♂♀

└──────────────────┘
        ┌──────────────────┐

𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒
        ✓ village name here─────user
        ✓ village name here─────user

𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐒
        𝘟 village name here─────user
        𝘟 village name here─────user

└──────────────────┘
        ┌──────────────────┐

𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐒
        extra items here ─────── (#)
        extra items here ─────── (#)

└──────────────────┘
        ┌──────────────────┐

𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐒
        hare ── one serving ── (#)
        boar ── three servings ── (#)
        deer ── six servings ── (3)
        moose ── ten servings ── (#)
        radish ── one serving ── (#)
        turnip ── three servings ── (1)
        spinach ── four servings ── (#)
        fig ── one serving ── (2)
        peach ── two servings ── (#)
        papaya ── four servings ── (#)

└──────────────────┘
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:26 am

Number of People: 7 (4 males | 3 females)
Next Request: Jan. 20th
Servings Needed: x
Starting Post: Info

Liones Kingdom as 3 fasting posts left

---

While out looking for food to hunt and or gather Rolland came across a group of six individuals. Each one looked strong and tough yet they also looked tired and week. Unable to turn anyone away Rolland offered them a place in his kingdom, each one accepting and finding a fitting role for them. Many of them joined as Holy Knights, but he was also lucky enough to have one join as a mage. He knew that as a king, he would need someone to be there for his people to heal and was grateful that Timber knew what he was doing. "I know you guys are new to the kingdom, but I am thankful that you have decided to join and help grow Liones Kingdom. With out further a do, lets get out there and gather supplies. Keep an eye out for others willing to join as well. Rollan stated, splitting his people up in to groups. One group to patrol, while he himself was on the hunting/gathering patrol. Timber however stayed behind to study up on medical practices.

---

Other: Takeshi, Timber, Madoka, Myles, and Axel join Liones Kingdom (the 5 people I kept from my old village. They are gonna be "blank slates" in a way. Starting over with them completely)

Studying Medicine: Timber
Patrolling: Madoka, Myles, and Axel
Hunting/Gathering: Rolland, Lillia, and Takeshi

Mod Note: Everyone but Citizens, Shifters, and Werebeasts have a magic ability

King:
Rolland | 31 years | Male | Human
↪ ST - B3 | HS - S | HC - 2 | EC - C7 | X | Magic Ability: Lightning strike (lightning powers)

Queen:
x
↪ ST - x | HS - x | HC - x | EC - x | x | Magic Ability: x

Princes/Princesses:
x

Mages:
Timber | 26 years | Male | K. Points: 0 | Shifter
↪ ST - D1 | HS - LW | HC - 2 | EC - C7 | X | Baboon Shift

Grand Master:
x

7 Sins:
x

Holy Knights:
Takeshi | 26 years | Female | Human
↪ ST - E8 | HS - S | HC - 94 | EC - Green | X | Magic Ability: Vine whip (earth powers)
Madoka | 28 years | Female | Kemonomimi
↪ ST - B9 | HS - HC | HC - 64 | EC - DBlue | X | Magic Ability: Air wave (sound wave powers)
Myles | 33 years | Male | Human
↪ ST - B10 | HS - HC | HC - 110 | EC - Blue | X | Magic Ability: Shadow strike (shadow powers)
Axel | 28 years | Male | Elf
↪ ST - E5 | HS - HW | HC - 10 | EC - Red | X | Magic Ability: Thunder storm (water powers)

Apprentice Holy Knights:
x

Citizens:
Lillia | 24 years | Female | Demon
↪ ST - E6 | HS - LW | HC - 36 | EC - E10 | X

Apprentices:
x
↪ ST - x | HS - x | HC - x | EC - x | x

Children:
x
↪ ST - x | HS - x | HC - x | EC - x | x

Mentors:
Holy Knight | Apprentice Holy Knight | 0 | offense, defense, magic ability training, learning about the races
Citizen | Apprentice | 0 | gathering, hunting, crop/soil care, learning how to trade

Animals:
x

Fresh-Kill Pile
Hare | x1 | 1 serving
Boar | x0 | 3 servings
Perch | x0 | 3 servings
Deer | x1 | 6 servings
Carrots | x0 | 3 servings
Potato | x0 | 3 servings
Lettuce | x1 | 4 servings
Strawberry | x1 | 1 serving
Apple | x0 | 2 servings
Honey Melon | x0 | 4 servings

Items
x

Notes
x
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:50 pm

Number of People: 27
Number of Animals: 3
Servings Needed: 21.75
Next Visit to Ancestors: whenever

Celeste put a cotton bud into some water with herbs and other such things. It acted as a disinfectant while she padded Johnathan's wounds. He winced a little but otherwise maintained the serious expression he always had. When she was done she discarded the cotton bud and put some bandages around him. She wiped the sweat from her forehead.
"There. That should do it. But you should rest until it's completely healed. Check back with me next week, okay?" she said. He silently nodded before speaking.
"How are Alex and Cara?"
"Um..." she said with an uneasy expression. "A bit worse for wear but they will come around. I have left them with Ida for the time being."
"It's better than bad news, I suppose," he replied.
"Yes... But uh, they won't be able to do any duties for a while. They need some time to recover."
"That's understandable. I will leave them in your care." He stood up and started to gather his things.
"Oh, would you like to see them?" she offered. He shook his head and made his way over to the front door.
"I will see to my fellow knights," he said and walked out.
"Hey, I said to rest!" Celeste shouted but he was already gone. She grumbled to herself but the smile soon returned.

She packed up her medical supplies so she didn't lose them. She put them in a bag that she put back on the kitchen table. She was about to see how Ida was doing with the patients when the front door swung open. A panting Ezequiel was on the other side.
"Oh, hello. Is something wrong?" she asked.
He frantically nodded while still regaining his breath. "You need to come quick. Indigo and Tammie are..."
"They are...?"
"The babies are coming!"
"WHA-!? At the same time!?" she shouted.
"Yes!" he yelled back. She grabbed her bag and gathered a few other things. Meanwhile, Ida had walked into the room.
"Celeste, what is all this noise for?" she asked.
"Looks like I need to deliver not one but two sets of babies so could you stay here while I'm out?"
Ida looked a little taken aback but the sudden urgency but nodded. "I hope it goes well."
"Yeah. Bye for now! Z, show me the way!" Celeste shouted. Ezequiel pointed (though Ida couldn't see where) and they both ran off.

Ida looked through the kitchen cupboards. "I know, I should make my chicken soup. Hopefully they appreciate it," she slightly grumbled while turning the stove on.

why does Celeste suddenly have many things to do

[The Iron Rosette consumes 2 chickens, 3 apples, 2 watermelons, lettuce and small fish]
[Celeste looks at Johnathan, Cara and Alex]
[Johnathan, Cara and Alex rest]
[Indigo and Tammie both go into labour. Celeste assists]
[Alina trains Nadia in Johnathan's place]
[Samantha trains Sally-Mae]
[Ollie tests being a knight]
[Simone, Eli, Asher and Kaiden hunt]
[Emma, Benjamin, Maria and Nathan gather]
[Felix, Nicholas and Mina scout]
[Marvis and Sera patrol with Muffin (dog)]

[Note for mods: Please don't kill anyone yet :p]

Queen