Create-A-Village V3.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Hawk Ridge 006

Postby Kazin » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:53 pm

Number of People: 006
Number of Animals: 000
Servings Needed: 6
21+ need 1, 16-20 need .5, under 6 need 0.
Next Visit to Ancestors: Now / Jan. 6th

Hawk Ridge was going to need a doctor, or something like it, to take care of injuries as the village grew larger. This was the thought that struck Elora when she was woken up at an ungodly hour in the middle of the night to a soft cry of pain. She had her own hut, a small distance away from a few others. One hut for females was nearby, where Laurel and Aara were currently staying, much to Laurel's disinterest. Merope preferred to sleep in her nymph form, blending into a tree at night. She chose the tree closest to the girls' hut, however, for which Elora was glad. Seraphim and Aelys were in the third hut away from Elora, leaving an empty hut in between them and the girls. The reasoning behind this was the hut was small, only able to fit a couple people, and Elora had requested that they choose a bigger one in anticipation of getting more villagers. She preferred to save the small one for something else, like a space for a shaman, protected on either side by two other huts with strong warriors and hunters. She had thought about putting the leaders of each faction of the village in a smaller one as well, but there were more suitable huts farther away from this one.

But right now, she had more important things on her mind. Such as who had just cried out. She easily rolled herself off of her bed, reaching for her short sword that she kept nearby. She crept quietly over to the girls' hut, but when she peeked in both Laurel and Aara were in there, sleeping as far away from each other as possible. Elora moved on to the boys, alarmed when she only saw Aelys in there. Where had Seraphim gone?

Muttering a low curse, she slid down the ladder from the huts in the trees to the ground. Her feet barely made any noise in the silent night, and she walked a small distance from the ladders. Seraphim couldn't be far, not if she had heard his cry that closely. She paused, listening for the sound of footfalls, and was rewarded instead with a set of wings. Seraphim's, she was sure. He was lightly drifting down from the treetops, having already spotted Elora and landed without a sound next to her, a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Fancy meeting you here, come here often?" He smoldered, giving Elora a small wink. She responded with a roll of her eyes, her nerves not quite settled down yet.

"Did you cry out?" She asked bluntly, not in the mood for playing his games. To her surprise, Seraphim wrinkled his nose in embarrassment, rubbing the back of his head with his hand.

Shifting his weight from one foot to another, he nodded. "Yeah, I hoped I didn't wake anyone. Sorry," he added swiftly, seeing Elora's expression. "It was stupid. I just flew up on a branch and I stepped on a sharp piece I couldn't see in the dark, because I wasn't paying attention."

Elora sighed, feeling relieved. At least no one had been hurt. Blood was one thing she wasn't great at dealing with. "It's alright," she said, leaning on a nearby tree. "I'm glad you aren't hurt. Or well, terribly hurt," she added, seeing the look of fake horror on Seraphim's face.

"I am hurt!" He said, abashed. "There is a cut on my foot the size of your head!" He earned another roll of Elora's eyes, but she smiled this time.

"What were you doing out here, anyway?" She asked, suddenly curious. It was too late for him to just not have gone to bed yet, and too early for him to be contemplating getting up.

Serpahim smiled even larger, if it were possible. "Aelys snores, and I couldn't sleep, so I came out here to look at the stars. They're beautiful tonight," he said, gazing up through the treetops. A swift glance at Elora before he looked up again. "Maybe, if you wanted, I could take you up with me?"

Uncomfortable at the thought of flight, Elora furrowed her eyebrows. "It sounds great, Seraphim," she said softly, "but maybe flying is not a great-" she was cut off mid sentence, the rest of her breath escaping in a rush of air from her lungs. The ground was growing distant, and warm arms and feathery wings had wrapped around her body. Seraphim laughed quietly, his breath tickling her ear.

"Too late," he whispered, setting Elora on a sturdier branch at the top of an old maple tree. "Just look at the sky..." he said, hushed again. Elora glanced at him before looking up, seeing the childlike wonder and awe in his face. She wished she could take a picture of this moment, if only to keep this Seraphim in her memory. Hers, and hers alone. The sound of his laugh, quiet yet filling up the silent forest, making Elora feel at peace. The sky truly was beautiful... it was the perfect night to be out, and she was suddenly glad Seraphim had unintentionally woken her up...

But maybe they really did need a shaman.

New Members/Rank Up:
--> The new harpy scout is named Aara Rein.

Hunting:
--> Seraphim and Merope hunt.

Gathering:
--> Aelys and Elora gather.

Patrols:
--> Laurel and Aara patrol the borders.

Training:
-->

Family:
-->

Other/Consumption:
--> Hawk Ridge consumes a salmon [6 servings]
--> Elora requests a shaman from the ancestors.

Head Chief
    Elora Brydon | ♀ | 27 years
    ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 7 / EC - H2 / X / elf.

Shaman
    Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
    ↪ N/A

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Laurel Page | ♀ | 24 years
    ↪ ST - D10 / HS - HC / HC - 6 / EC - D3 / X / human.
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Aara Rein | ♀ | 21 years
    ↪ ST- C1 / HS- HC / HC- 8 / EC- G2 / X / harpy
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Seraphim Zephara | ♂ | 23 years
    ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 12 / EC - B4 / X / harpy
    Merope | ♀ | 22 years
    ↪ ST - E2 / HS - HC / HC - 21 / EC - D1 / X / dryad
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Aelys Penthara | ♂ | 25 years
    ↪ ST - B9 / HS - LW / HC - 61 / EC - A7 / X / elf
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Item | Amount | Servings
Squirrel | 3 | 1
Catfish | 2 | 3
Salmon | 2 | 6 [1 being eaten]
Moose | 2 | 10
Potato | 3 | 3
Zucchini | 2 [+1 seed] | 4
Eggplant | 0 | 5
Strawberry | 2 | 1
Plum | 1 | 2
Honeydew | 1 | 3

Item Storage
Sand | one | uses left/craftable
Gold | two | uses left/craftable
Iron | one | uses left/craftable
Leather | one | uses left/craftable
Wood | one | uses left/craftable

Pets
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids

Images courtesy of Rinmaru Games
and Doll Divine.
Last edited by Kazin on Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mekhanikos | 04

Postby hazilnut » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:37 pm

nυмвer oғ vιllagerѕ: 8
nυмвer oғ anιмalѕ: 2
ѕervιngѕ needed: 1 day of fasting remain
neхт conѕтrυcтιon: 1/5/19
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aoife found Amicus standing guard at the edge of Mekhanikos with statue-esque intensity, as they were like to do. Keenly aware of the sword that the robot held clasped in their folded hands, Aoife made sure to announce feir presence from a good distance away, so Amicus would not startle and cut them through. "Hello Amy," greeted Aoife cheerfully.

"Feee," keened Amicus in reply, tone still all too high and sharp. With Aoife close enough to face them head on, Amicus switched to the manner of communication they were most comfortable with. 'ᵞ ᴿ ᵁ ᴴᴱᴿᴱ?' asked the words that flashed across their now-exposed faceplate.

Aoife could only hope Amicus was still unused to the meaning behind a golem's flashing antlers, otherwise feir embarrassment would be, quite literally, blindingly obvious. "I simply wanted to check up on you, as friends do."

'ᵞᴱˢ, ᶠᴿᴺᴰˢ' replied the robot vaguely. They returned to watching the forest and Aoife joined in, the pair enjoying nature and each other's companionable presence.

A sudden breeze, cool and frost-tinged rather than the typical summer blusters, rattled the canopy above the pair, sending a half-dozen leaves spiraling through the air. One landed on Amicus's shoulder and they carefully removed and examined it. "Can you feel the chill?" asked Aoife.

'ᴺᴼ. ᴮᵁᵀ ᴵ ᴷᴺᵂ ᵀᴴᴱ ˢᴱˢᴺ'ˢ ˢᴴᶠᵀᴺᴳ. ᴵ ᶜᴺ ᶠᴱᴱᴸ ᵀᴴᴱ ᶜᴴᴺᴳ ᴵᴺ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴬᴵᴿ'

Aoife nodded in grave assent. It was not just seasons that were changing, everything else was too. Once feir two year stay in Mekhanikos would have been nothing, a thin ring on a large tree. Now two years meant something. Seasons meant something, determining the quality of catches and harvests. Days and moments that had once been blinks of the eye were now fleeting and precious. There was a constant air of impermanence and fragility; time could not be taken for granted.

"Amy I-" But Aoife ground to a halt. Fa couldn't do it. It was one thing to stand in watchful silence with Amicus, reflecting on the fleeting nature of life. It was another to embrace this new-world surge of action, to turn to Amicus and confess feir feelings, and Aoife couldn't do that yet.

'ᵞᴱˢ?"

"Nevermind. Look- dragonriders." Aoife pointed up at the sky, where two dragons, gold and green, soared overhead. How funny to watch from below a creature not even conceived of back in feir time. Amicus let out a whirr of interest as they tracked the dragons circling around the forest.

"Thaaay're c-c-closer"

"Maybe they'll land this time." But the dragonriders did not land. They circled once more and then flew away. The golem and robot watched in silence, contemplating change, until the dragons were out of sight, obscured by towering canopy and the unknowable future beyond.

"Ackerely," rumbled Princeps, "Can I help you?" The robot's voice was rough and near golem-like thanks to the technology that allowed them to speak: a series of independently controlled stones that cough be rubbed together to create different frequencies. As such speaking took a good measure of concentration, leading to the newly instated head chief to consider very carefully everything they said.

"Don't mind me!" Ackerley waved them off as they stumbled their way through the unfamiliar layout. Princeps couldn't help but cringe as the mechanic tripped over a table leg and almost took down several of Aoife's pots with them. "Just looking for some of my tools!"

Princeps was out from behind their desk and at Ackerley's side, leading them back towards the door before they could cause any more chaos by turning over their former workshop in an effort to find one wrench or another. "All your tools are by the entrance," informed Princeps as rushed as they were able to.

"Oh here they are!" cried Ackerley chipperly.

"Yes. Please take them, and check here first next time."

"Will do Prince!" The mechanic gave a salute as they turned on their heels out towards their current workshop. Princeps gave their departing figure a tight wave before letting out a deep exhale of steam and turning to examine the damage.

Only when Ackerley was safe inside their workshop did they let themselves relax, slumping on their desk and letting their tools join the rest of the cluttered mess. Their big sigh of self-pity gotten out of the way Ackerley picked their head off of the desk and instead rested it on their knuckle, blinking lazily at the inactive coal golem propped up in the corner. "Princeps is great and all yunno, but I feel like they're always judging me. S'not my fault I'm not organized or a good leader or- ugh!"

Ackerley slammed their head back down on their desk, sending springs and sprockets rattling, and when that failed to make them feel any better, pushed themselves towards the coal golem on their spinny chair. "I'm a mechanic! That's what I do. I don't lead or farm or hunt- I make things. And I bring you guys back to life because a kid asked me to. But now I can't even seem to do that."

Ackerley spun bitterly in front of the golem which had denied their attempts at activation for nearly ten months now, a new record for failure. "Coal. Fire. Flames. Flicker. Open up damn it!" But the golem remained cold and indifferent. "Whatever." The mechanic pushed back to their desk and began haphazardly soldering a couple of wires to a metal plate. "Clearly not meant to be a Harper am I? With the talent for words I have, the entire concept of birthright would be shot through!"

But before the mechanic could continue their rant a great rumbling, like the sound of a rockslide, shook the lean-to. "What the- oh! Oh you're awake!" Ackerley jumped up from their chair and rushed towards the now awoken coal golem, frustration forgotten.

"You," rumbled the golem, "You awoke me?"

Laughing awkwardly, Ackerley ran their hands through their hair. "I guess? Took me ages th-" Dark black stones crashed into Ackerley's chest, knocking the words and wind out of their throat. The mechanic struggled for air but was met only with flying coal dust as the golem pressed harder and harder, antlers flashing with blinding fury. Ackerley tried to fend off the crushing blows but the stone was unyielding to their fists. They could feel their bones grinding under the pressure, their lungs burning for air. They were going to die; unless-

"Birthright! Get back!"

The cry had an almost tangible force behind it, sending the coal golem stumbling back from Ackerley. The mechanic quickly scrambled to their feet, clutching their aching ribs as they drew shaky breaths. The coal golem rumbled and paced but came no closer, as if an invisible wall kept it from approaching and finishing crushing the life out of Ackerley.

"Ackerley what's going on? We heard- oh!" Keiran and Cultor appeared in the entrance of the lean-to, followed shortly but Quaide.

Cultor took one look at the bloodied Ackerley and the pacing golem before informing their companions they were going to fetch Amicus and dashing on their way.

"Genaine what did you do?" Quaide's tone was barely a whisper, a feather-like brushing of stones.

Something akin to surprise had flashed through the coal golem's- Genaine's, horns at the arrival of the two golems. "Quaide I- I'm doing what is necessary. This human knows my Word."

"This human saved your life!" cried Keiran with surprising force. "And they'd never do anything with your Word- they've known mine for three years and been nothing but kind." At the young golem's words Genaine narrowed air eyes at Ackerley, looking them over.

"In my defense I wouldn't have done the wall thing if you hadn't tried to kill me," added Ackerley in what could be presumed to be an attempt at helping soothe the golem.

"Please Gen- Ackerley's only trying to help. They won't use your Word I promise."

"It's a new world out there," added Quaide carefully, "Aoife, Keiran, you and I are the only ones awake. We can't maintain our old way of life." There was something mournful to keir tone.

Genaine was a silent for a moment and then relaxed, boulders drifting closer together as air magic centered itself. "I suppose if the world has changed our beliefs must too. But don't-" Air eyes flicked to Ackerley and for a moment held all the intensity of before. "-ever use my Word again."

Ackerley let out a shaky laugh as they dropped the invisible barrier. "So long as you don't try to kill me again we have a deal."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxxAckerley constructs a scoutxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxAckerley researches mechanicsxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxQuaide, Cultor, Keiran gatherxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxCultor instructs Keiran in sustainabilityxxxxxxxx
xxxHehimm mates with Cunegonde of Cyrranexxx
xxxxxxAmicus patrols the forestxxx
xxxxxxxxxAoife, Genaine, Princeps go huntingxxxx

нead cнιeғ
    Princeps | "Prince" | 1 y.o. (43 equivalent)
    ↪ ST - G8 / HS - LW / HC - 4 / EC - G2 / X / Robot
    ↪ they/them/their, neutral descriptors, nonbinary

мecнanιc
    Ackerley | "Curly" | 21 y.o. | 0 kp
    ↪ ST - C11 / HS - S / HC - 9 / EC - E1 / X / Human
    ↪ they/them/their, masc descriptors, demi-guy

war cнιeғ
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

warrιorѕ
    Amicus | "Amy" | 3 y.o. (27 equivalent)
    ↪ ST - A10 / HS - LC / HC - 24 / EC - H5 / X / Robot
    ↪ they/them/their, fem descriptors, demi-gal

ѕcoυт cнιeғ
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

ѕcoυтѕ
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

нυnтιng cнιeғ
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

нυnтerѕ
    Aoife | "Phe" | 254 y.o. (26 equivalent)
    ↪ ST - G3 / HS - LW / HC - 11 / EC - H1 / X / Golem
    ↪ fa/fem/feir, neutral descriptors, agender
    Genaine| "Gen" | 467 y.o. (47 equivalent)
    ↪ ST - G11 / HS - LW / HC - 22 / EC - A6 / X / Golem
    ↪ ai/aim/air, neutral descriptors, agender

gaтнererѕ
    Cultor | "Teach" | 2 y.o. (57 equivalent)
    ↪ ST - E5 / HS - HC / HC - 65 / EC - C3 / X / Robot
    ↪ they/them/their, neutral descriptors, genderfluid
    Quaide | "Q" | 578 y.o. (58 equivalent)
    ↪ ST - G6 / HS - HC / HC - 21 / EC - G6 / X / Golem
    ↪ kai/kem/keir, neutral descriptors, agender

apprenтιceѕ
    Keiran | "Kee" | 140 y.o. (16 equivalent)
    ↪ ST - A11 / HS - S / HC - 19 / EC - F2 / X / Golem
    ↪ ei/em/eir, neutral descriptors, agender

тeѕтerѕ
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

coмpoѕerѕ
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

cнιldren
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

elderѕ
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
vιllage relaтιonѕ
Black Rock Weyr | Simonpet | Unknowingly protected by
Solaris Canyon | Dinolil1 | Basically adopted by

вorder vιllageѕ
Enveloped | Black Rock Weyr | Simonpet

ғood ѕтorage
Deer | x0 | 6 servings
Beaver | x1 | 3 servings
Trout | x0 | 6 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 1 serving
Dandelion Greens | x2 | 2 servings
Asparagus | x1 | 3 servings
Hopniss | x0 | 3 servings
Blackberry | x2 | 1 serving
Apple | x2 | 2 servings
Blueberry | x0 | 1 serving

ιтeм ѕтorage
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

anιмalѕ
Sheherr | female | 3 y.o. | Wildcat | bred 1/2 times | Looks
Hehimm | male | 1 y.o. | Half-wildcat | bred 1/2 times | Looks

мenтorѕ
Cultor | Keiran | gatherer | 1
↪ edible plants

deceaѕed
Name | Cause of Death

ғaмιlιeѕ
Name and Name | Kids

noтeѕ
Ackerley wants a steady supply of materials
Keiran wants to find eir parents
Amicus wants to protect Mekhanikos
Aoife wants to help Amicus
Cultor wants Keiran to succeed
Princeps wants some organization around here
Genaine wants to restore the culture of Caling
Quaide wants to rebuild the Caling empire
Worldbuilding Thread
Last edited by hazilnut on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skyhelm || [No.004]

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:07 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Amount of People: 4
Amount of Animals: 0
Servings Needed: Fasting
Next Gods Blessing: 12/30/2018
"I've seen your soul grow just like a rose.
You made it through all of those thorns."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Note: The traits are great! And I forgot to ask if it's alright for me to ask for certain looks (only when asking from the gods, of course) ]
[ Fasting 4/5 ]
[ Dalo goes on a border patrol ]
    Bright and early in the morning, Dalo's already up and moving for his border patrol. He shifted into his jaguar form, slipping out of camp silently. He breathed in the warm summer breeze. He was hoping more warriors would show up, him needed to have a few more people with him so he wouldn't be going out on two patrols every day.
[ Meella and Herdis go out gathering ]
    Meella looked around the bushes for any good fruits and vegetables. "So, Herdis, why didn't you come to the village with Ozur and Oana? I found the little boy hiding in a tree alone." She questioned, a little bit of anger in her question. Meella cared a lot for that little boy, angry how scared he was all alone out in the world.
    "How is that any of your business, wretched brat?" The woman spat at her, grimacing.
    "You're the wretched one, letting your two kids be alone for years without their own mother!" She shouted, her anger building up. She could only think about how much Ozur had cried at night, missing his mother.
[ Eytx goes on a hunting patrol ]
    Eytx assumed he wouldn't be put into the role as hunter, since he was human and all. However, Dalo had offered him that position right away. 'It's the one thing I'm good at, thank the gods.' He took out his bow and arrows, silently sneaking through the towering pine trees in search for some game. He was told that there are often boar and moose around that's worth hunting, ignoring fishing.
[ Eytx and Dalo work on building another cabin ]
    Eytx smiled at the chief. "Looks like you get your own space back in your cabin! Six people in there wasn't all that practical." He commented. Dalo simply nodded his head, not really saying all that much. The hunter thought something was up...
    Oana walked by with Herdis, stopping to chat a bit. "I won't be sleeping in the same cabin as my mother anymore! I won't have to feel like I'm a kid. She smiled
    Dalo looked up, looking confused. "I assumed you, Herdis, and Ozur were going to move in here together since you're all a family."
    Oana shrugged. "Love my family to death, but I've already got my stuff settled in your cabin for now." She paused, then quickly added, "Plus, Meella really likes Ozur and wanted to keep watching over him." Oana soon was walking off with her older mother, going out for a nice stroll. Dalo smiles lightly, going back to work at putting up the supports for the walls.
    Eytx couldn't help laughing. "Man, you sure do like that little lady." He teased, grinning wide.
    However, Dalo kept quiet, keeping up his happy little smile. "Yup." Was all he mumbled, not speaking much else during their construction.
[ Dalo and Oana goes on a scouting patrol ]
    Oana walked ahead of Dalo outsides their borders, a little bounce in her step. "Dalo, you know that soon we'll find a warrior and you won't have to go out on these patrols with me anymore." She mentioned casually, feeling a little sad herself.
    "That's true... Perhaps to make up for that, I could join you on your strolls with Herdis. I bet she'd like some more company, she's quite new here after all." Dalo offered, smiling faintly.
    "Or we could just go on our own walks." She added.
    Dalo walks up right next to her, wrapping his hand into hers. "That sounds pretty nice."
    Oana blushes a little, not really looking much at him. "Well, for now, we gotta keep exploring." She muttered, squeezing his hand a little before letting go.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Head Chief
Dalo Onärn | Male | 25 | Jaguar Shift
↪ ST-D4 | HS-S | HC-8 | EC-B1 | X

Second-In-Command
Name | Gender | Age
↪ N/A

Shaman
Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
↪ N/A

War Chief
Name | Gender | Age
↪ N/A

Scout Chief
Name | Gender | Age
↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
Name | Gender | Age
↪ N/A
xxx
Warriors
Name | Gender | Age
↪ N/A
Name | Gender | Age
↪ N/A
    Apprentice

Scouts
Oana Häming | Female | 24 | Red Wolf Shift
↪ ST-E8 | HC-5 | HS-LC | EC-G3 | X
Name | Gender | Age
↪ N/A
    Apprentice

Hunters
Eytx Aslakis | Male | 26 | Human
↪ ST-B2 | HS-LC | HC-3 | EC-E3 | X
Name | Gender | Age
↪ N/A
    Apprentice
xxx
Gatherers
Meella Øystæin | Female | 21 | Ginger Cat Shift
↪ ST-B3 | HS-LW | HC-22 | EC-A1 | X
Herdis Vandunn | Female | 47 | Kangaroo Shift
↪ ST-C7 | HS-LC | HC-18 | EC-E1 | X

Mothers
Name | Gender | Age
N/A
Name | Gender | Age
N/A

Children
Ozur Aslakis | Male | 8
↪ ST-C7 | HS-LC | HC-9 | EC-B6 | Y | Human
Name | Gender | Age
N/A

Elders
Name | Gender | Age
N/A
Name | Gender | Age
N/A

Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username
xxx
Food Storage
Moose (x10) | x1 | x10
Salmon (x6) | amount | servings
Trout (x6) | x4 | x24
Boar (x3) | x2 | x6
Cabbage (x4) | x1 | x4
Tomato (x3) | amount | servings
Oat (x2) | amount | servings
Watermellon (x4) | amount | servings
Peaches (x2) | x2 | x4
Raspberries (x1) | amount | servings

Item Storage
Copper | x1 | craftable
Item Name | amount | uses/craftable

Pets
Name | Gender | Age | Type | Bred: # | x
Name | Gender | Age | Type | Bred: # | x
xxx
Mentors
Apprentice | Mentor | Profession | #
Apprentice | Mentor | Profession | #

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Herdis = Oana + Ozur
Dalo + Oana
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create-A-Village V3

Postby Arya22 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:04 pm

Cyrrane
Number of People: 16
(8 Females 8 Males)

Next visit with Ancestors:25th November.. Could be this post but I'll make it the next

"Will you please stop playing this... Thing." "It's a mandola." Jaymes said automatically. Zaos sighed, a long, suffering sigh. "Will you please stop playing the mandola then? You barely stopped in this whole morning!" next to him, Jaymes paused, looked thoughtful, then shook his head. "No." and he started playing again. Zaos' eyes bulged and he had to bite his lip not to throw himself at the human. "I am the warrior chief! You must listen to me!" Jaymes shrugged. Just as Zaos was about to launch into another tirade, a voice could be heard. "Helloo? I heard some music, is someone there?" it was a man's voice. Immediately, Zaos stopped caring about Jaymes- who, by the way, stopped playing. "Yes, someone is there." and just as Zaos finished his sentence, a man pushed through the undergrowth and joined them.

"Ah, finally. Greetings." the man- or rather the Dwarf, as he was rather short, stocky and had a large beard- bowed. "My name is Bargas, Bargas Fireaxe. And you are?.." he spoke with a very British accent. Both Cyrranians in front of him seemed stunned. Finally Zaos shook himself and inclined his head- he would never bow correctly so something as lowly as a Dwarf. "My name is Zaos Faelen. This here is Jaymes Weitzman. We are villagers of Cyrrane." he explained briefly. Bargas' eyes lit up. "You are part of a village? That is marvelous! Do you think I could see your leader and ask to join?" Zaos, still baffled by this polite Dwarf, took a second to answer. Then he nodded. "Oh yes. Sure. Come along." and he began to walk back towards the village. His teeth clenched when he heard Jaymes begin to play again.

~~~

As she left the ancestors shrine, Myriam yawned widely. She should get more sleep, but village matters were keeping her up all night. Her biggest worry was that they were running out of food. It was great to see that the village was growing- but with Laedrya and Hilda unable to bring in food, their stores were being depleted. Myriam had already counted that tomorrow, they would be missing a little of the food- she'd ration herself to make up for that. But it couldn't be the answer for too long. Eventually, she would need to eat.

As Myriam walked in the forest, node up in the air, she suddenly smelled something out of place- smoke. Smoke either meant people, or it meant danger. Heart racing, Myriam slowly came closer to the origins of the smell. Finally, she arrived by a clearing, and what she saw in the center made her pause in surprise. Sitting crosslegged on the green grass, a woman was smoking pipe. She wore a bright, flowery orange dress and her wavy red hair tumbled down her back. When Myriam stepped into the clearing, the woman turned and opened her eyes, looking straight at Myriam. The leader realized realized that her eyes were a strange pink color. While Myriam was still frozen in surprise, the woman stood slowly, groaning and putting her hand on her back. "Ugh, it's getting harder to stand up each day." her voice was raspy and wheezy. Her curious eyes settled on Myriam again. "Well hello there. Aren't you going to tell me your name?" She tilted her head. Myriam realized the woman was most likely a dwarf.

"Oh, well, my name is Myriam Sheherezad. I am the leader of Cyrrane. Who are you?" she asked back. The dwarf took a long breath of her pipe, then as the smoke left her mouth, she replied. "My name is Almtrude. Almtrude Lightfoot. I'm a dwarf who lives alone.. For now. You said you were the leader of some place?" Myriam nodded. "Yes, of the village of Cyrrane. Are you looking for someplace to live?" she asked. Almtrude smiled widely and walked over to Myriam, clapping her heartily on the back. "Yes I am, yes I am. Thanks for letting me join! Now, where is it?" She asked, and Myriam, very surprised, began to turn back towards the village.

~~~

Later in the day, everyone was beginning to come back to camp. Myriam and Almtrude were back already, talking together, when Zaos' patrol came back. He walked towards the leader. "Myriam! Someone here would like to join!" He called. Myriam turned her head quickly and smiled brightly at the dwarf. "Welcome!" she said. As she and Bargas began to talk, Joan came over to the small group. "Zaos?" she asked. The elf turned his head towards her. "What?" the young healer smiled mysteriously. "I think you should go to the nursery. Laedrya is waiting for you." Zaos, his heart beating fast, hurried off without another backward glance.

~

Inside the nursery it was quiet and warm. The floor was clean and curtains were over the windows, letting only a soft light through. Laedrya was sitting on a chair, and beside her.. A crib. Zaos' heart seemed like it would burst out of his chest as he came closer. "Laedrya- is it really-" her stomach wasn't round and swollen like it had been when he had last seen her. "Yes, Zaos. Come and see your daughter." the Lunar elf smiled at him, her eyes sparkling.

Zaos stepped forward until he could see inside the crib. And there, in the wound in light blue blankets, was a small baby girl. She was asleep, with her tiny hands closed beside her head. Even though she was newborn, her head was already adorned with a few wisps of black hair. After a minute of watching her, Zaos turned to his wife. "Have you received her name? I did not." Laedrya nodded. "Yes, last night. Her name is Lyra." Zaos smiled and bent down to kiss his wife on the brown. "That is a beautiful name."

~~~

After finally getting the new villagers settled in, Myriam walked towards the Healer's Hut. Due to her duties she had been unable to visit Pantaleon the previous day, and she already missed him. IN truth, Myriam was more and more confused at how attached to Pantaleon she was. He was just one other villager, nothing more. A little strange, too. But nothing too special... Right? Myriam still had that uncertainty in her mind as she entered the Healers Hut.

The first thing Myriam noticed was that instead of being in bed, Pantaleon was crouching on the floor. Then she noticed that in front of him, Barthelemy was sitting. Then, cradled in Panto's arms, Myriam noticed another cat, smaller. A kitten. "Who is that?.." Myriam asked, coming closer. "Dunno!" Pantaleon said, shrugging. "Barthelemy just came in one day carrying this lil gal in his mouth. I'm calling her Cunegonde." Myriam couldn't help a small smile from lifting the corner of her mouth upon hearing the name. "Cunegonde?" she repeated, unsure. But Pantaleon just nodded.

The kitten let out a mew and Pantaleon let it go- it promptly began walking and sniffing around. The hobbit finally stood, but just as he was straightening up, he suddenly winced and stopped. Myriam hurried to his side. "Panto, you shouldn't have left your bed yet. You're not completely healed yet, you'll get hurt." she put a hand gently around his waist to support him. Pantaleon grinned lopsidedly at the leader. "Pff ill be fine. Joan is taking good care of me." and he slowly walked back to the bed with Myriam's support.

Myriam let the hobbit sit on the bed and took a chair to sit in front of him. "So I wanted to know how you were doing." she said. "But I guess I know that already." Pantaleon nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine, just some movements hurt. Joan said I could leave in a few days." Myriam smiled. "That's great." she paused. "And how well are you sleeping? I remember you told me about nightmares you were having." Pantaleon grinned. He was touched to know that she had remembered. "Better now. Still every now and then, but not every night as I had before." he assured her. The leader nodded. "Good, good."

Suddenly she remembered that there were new people in camp, and that whole she had partly settled them in, they would still have a lot of questions. "Sorry, I have to go now. Duties." she said, standing up. Pantaleon waved at her. "Well, have fun!" he grinned. Myriam smiled in return, and just as she arrived at the door, she turned back. "And take care of Cudegonde and Barthelemy!" then, she disappeared outside.

~~~

It was just before dinner. In the nursery, Laedrya was sleeping in a separate room, exhausted by her first day being a mother. In the main room, Hilda and Aaron were talking together. Hilda's stomach was noticeably larger than it had been a few months ago, and Aaron had his hand on it. "This doesn't seem real." the hunter said, laughing slightly. "It's too good to be true." Hilda playfully pinched his arm. "There, woken up yet? It's true." she leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "It's all true."

From the room behind, soft crying could be heard, becoming louder. Hilda sighed internally. She was very empathetic of the poor Laedrya, who was woken up by her baby crying. "Hey hey, Lyra, it's ok." Laedrya's hushed voice could be heard. The baby kept crying. Then- "Hilda, are you there?" the elf called. Hilda stood up. "Yes, Aaron is here too. Can I do anything?" Laedrya's voice sounded relieved. "Thank goodness. It's getting late, could one of you please get Arun and Rhys to go eat dinner? I'm stuck here." this time, it was Aaron who answered. "I'll do that Laedrya." he proposed. From where they were, they could hear the smile in Laedrya's voice. "Thank you very much."

Aaron stepped outside. The air was warm, but he could feel a beginning of evening chill coming in. He looked around. Now, where could the two hooligans have gone off to? Shrugging, the hunter began to walk. "Rhys! Arun! Where are you?" no response, but that wasn't surprising. Aaron kept walking. "Arun, Rhys!" he kept shouting. After another five minutes of calling, Aaron finally heard something. "Aaron, here!" smiling to himself, Aaron walked in the direction of the call.

As he neared the voice, he could tell the boy was very excited. "Aaron! Aaron! Look at the toy we found!" Rhys was saying. Aaron turned the corner. "Let me see what you got there." "A sword!" Aaron blinked at the huge, sharp sword in the hands of the tiny, 7 year old elf. "A wha- no!" Aaron made a move forward. "That's sharp and dangerous, kids! Don't play with it!" he grabbed the swords handle- Rhys had tried moving away but the sword was too heavy for him.

Aaron let out a huff at the effort it took him to lift the sword up, away from Rhys' reach. The small boy was whining. "But Aaron! Give it back! You're mean!" Aaron shook his head, determined. "No way. You're gonna hurt yourself. Now go to the village center, dinner is being served. Ask one of the adults to serve you." Rhys whined some more, but he was hungry, and ended up whining while walking back to the village center. As usual, his brother followed, silent as a shadow. Aaron watched them, shaking his head slowly.

~

Only a few minutes later, Aaron was back in the village center. Almost everyone was here and eating. Aaron looked around and quickly found Zaos, then walked over to him. "Zaos?" he asked. The elf turned around. "What is it?" he asked. Aaron showed him the sword. "I found your kids playing with this earlier." he said. "My k- Oh, you mean Rhys and Arun!" Aaron nodded. "Yes, them. I have no idea where they found that. I just wanted to inform you. They didn't get hurt." Zaos nodded. "Alright."

Just then, Myriam arrived behind them. "What's happening?" she asked. Aaron showed her the sword. "I found Arun and Rhys playing with this as I was bringing them back for dinner. They didn't get hurt, but they could. Any idea where its from?" Myriam took the sword and looked over it. The ease with which she handled it surprised Aaron- she was stronger than he thought. "No, I have no idea. I'll keep it, maybe it'll come in useful one day." she said. Aaron nodded. "Alright."

(Cyrrane was missing 3/4 of a serving this post
Cantaloupe seed will bloom in 1 post
Joan learning about herbs
Pantaleon resting (last post)
Hilda resting
Laedrya resting and taking care of kids
Aaron, Myriam and Zaos hunting
Bargas, Rovi and Marya hunting
Tamara gathering fruits/veggies
Almtrude and Jaymes scouting)

Head Chief:
      Myriam Sheherezad | 29 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST-D7 / HC-5 / HS-HW / EC-A6 / X

Healer:
      Joan Helend | 21 | Female | Human | 2 KP
      ↪ ST-D11 / HC-11 / HS-HC / EC-E6 / Y

War Chief:
      Zaos Faelen | 34 | Male | Elf
      ↪ ST-E3 / HC-1 / HS-LC / EC-A6 / X

Warriors:
      Rovi Wild | 29 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST - C11 / HS - LC / HC - 1 / EC - H6 / X
      Marya Ward | 24 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - C3 / HS - LC / HC - 12 / EC - F7 / X
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=image link]Race[/url]
      ↪ n/a/n

Scout Chief:
      Almtrude Lightfoot | 53 | Female | Dwarf
      ↪ ST - C7 / HS - HC / HC - 53 / EC - A11 / Y

Scouts:
      Pantaleon Brown (and Zacharius) | 29 | Male | Hobbit
      ↪ ST-C5 / HC-23 / HS-S / EC-H7 / X
      Jaymes Weitzman | 19 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST - B2 / HS - S / HC - 18 / EC - C7 / X
      ↪ n/a/n

Hunting Chief:
      Aaron Crawford | 37 | Male | Human
      ↪ ST-C3 / HC-53 / HS-S / EC-D7 / X

Hunters:
      Hilda Bronzemane | 33 | Female | Dwarf (giving birth in 1 post)
      ↪ ST-D6 / HC-5 / HS-HW / EC-A2 / X
      Bargas Fireaxe | 22 | Male | Dwarf
      ↪ ST - B5 / HS - HC / HC - 22 / EC - A7 / X
      ↪ n/a/n

Miners:
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]Race[/url]
      ↪ here
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]Race[/url]
      ↪ here

Gatherers:
      Laedrya Faelen | 32 | Female | Elf
      ↪ ST-A11 / HC-24 / HS-LC / EC-D7 / X

Tamara Milner | 23 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST - F4 / HS - AC / HC - 22 / EC - G9 / X
      ↪ n/a/n

Apprentices:
      ↪ n/a/n
      ↪ n/a/n

Testers:
      ↪ n/a/n
      ↪ n/a/n

Mothers:
      Laedrya Faelen | 32 | Female | Elf
      ↪ ST-A11 / HC-24 / HS-LC / EC-D7 / X
      ↪ n/a/n

Children:
      Arun Faelen | 7 | Male | Elf
      ↪ ST - E3 / HS - HC / HC - 1 / EC - E2 / Y
      Rhys Faelen | 7 | Male | Elf
      ↪ ST - E3 / HS - LC / HC - 26 / EC - E9 / X
      Lyra Faelen | 0 | Female | Elf
      ↪ ST - E3 / HS - LC / HC - 1 / EC - A6 / X
      ↪ n/a/n

Elders:
      ↪ n/a/n
      ↪ n/a/n
      Ally Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Borders:
      North | Forest and a river | Black Rock Weyr | Simonpet
      East | Forest | Adularia | Darkhearted123
      South | Forest | Village Name | Username
      West | Lake | Village Name | Username

Food Storage:
      (13 3/4 servings every post)
      Deer | x1 | 6 servings (l) (used up)
      Boar | x1 | 3 servings (m) (used up)
      Hare | x0 | 0 servings (s)
      Bovine | x0 | 0 servings (l)
      Carrots | x0 | 0 servings (m)
      Potatoes | x0 | 0 servings (m)
      Mushrooms | x0 | 0 servings (s)
      Apples | x2 | 4 servings (m) (used up)
      Blueberries | x0 | 0 servings (s)
      Cantaloupe | x0 | 0 servings (l)
      Total: 0 servings left | 0 years

Items:
      Copper | not used | Not perishable
      Carnivorous scrap | not used | Not perishable
      Iron Sword | not used | 2 uses
      Item Name | in use/ not used | When it will Perish

Pets:
      Barthelemy | Housecat | 4 years | Male | Looks (has bred once)
      Cunegonde | Half wild/housecat | 1 years | Female | Looks (has bred once)
      Pet Name | Type of Animal | Age | Gender | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors:
      Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions |
      ↪ learned
      ↪ learned

Deceased:
      Name | Cause of Death
      Name | Cause of Death

Crushes:
      Myriam <-> Pantaleon
      Name ->/<-> Name

Family:
      Zaos and Laedrya | Arun+Rhys (adopted)+ Lyra
      Aaron and Hilda | Kids
      Name and Name | Kids
Last edited by Arya22 on Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Black Rock Weyrhold 21

Postby Simonpet » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:45 am

𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕖𝕪𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕
Number of People: 41 (21 ♂ | 20 ♀)
Number of Animals: 23
Next Visit to North: 01/07/2019
Ancestors | Families | Items and Food | Mentors | Posts | References | Worldbuilding

Waxinnan understood why Seanni couldn't spare her dragonriders for the journey to the Gather but still it annoyed him. At least it was very familiar, the trotting of the bovines that were harnessed to the caravans, the sweat inside the caravan from holding too many people and animals in one place, the chatter of bored people as they waited to get to their destination. He had no worries for Eshni, who was trained enough in his opinion, although she still had some turns left before she could apply for journeyman status. His only worry was for Nitia but Abesses had promised to look after her. So there really wasn't anything to worry about.

Wax sighed, turning back to the bovine and flicking the reigns. It would be a long journey.

F'dust helped Baridna to descend from Kimorth and steadied her as she wobbled on her feet. "It's normal," he said, "to feel like you can't walk after riding. I think we all felt that way when we first started learning how to ride."

Ze'ku, who now held his helmet under his right arm, nodded. "Hosurth's a small blue but it was hard not falling down at first!"

Baridna smiled. "It's not much worse than a boat," she said, kneeling down to inspect the sands. The dragonriders had landed Baridna at a part of the shore where she claimed the sand was fine enough to make glass. None of the riders had enough experience to know if she was right or wrong and so had let her steer them.

"I trust that you won't let her be harmed?" asked N'reg from atop Predath.

"No sir!" exclaimed F'dust and Ze'ku in unison.

"Excellent. I'll be back soon." Predath took off, spraying sand into everyone's face.

A loud snort came from above and F'dust looked up to see Kimorth rubbing his face. You big baby, he said fondly. Sand doesn't get into your eyes!

I still don't like it, the brown complained. It itches. It's not like oil. Or seawater. It doesn't feel good.

F'dust rolled his eyes. "Kimorth's complaining about the sand," he explained to Baridna who had been watching his silent exchange with the dragon. "I told him not to whine."

Ze'ku grinned. "Hosurth says that Kimorth should go take a bath if he doesn't like the sand."

F'dust laughed. "I'll make him if he keeps grumbling about it."

Benorri gasped as she looked down and her grip tightened on Soyah as she did. "It's amazing," she breathed. "I've never been so high!"

"Even as a Starcrafter?" asked Soyah, speaking louder to ensure her passenger heard.

Benny rolled her eyes and a moment later, remembering that Soyah couldn't see behind her, said no. "Well, once, that is," she amended. "I was much younger though."

Soyah shook her head slowly. "The wonder never really fades," she said. "I..."

Rosanth says to go check on the village. said Borinth, interrupting her thoughts.

Which one, dear heart of mine?

The one with not-humans.

That describes half the villages on the borders of the Weyrhold's territory, thought Soyah to herself, frustrated. Can you show me an image? she asked Borinth. The image that her dragon sent was of Mekhanikos, the mechanic's village. Seanni had been planning to visit someday, or maybe send Sedah in her place. Apparently, the leader's parents had sent Seanni a very...desperate letter asking her to keep their son, Ackerly, from harm. Well, no time like now, Soyah supposed, to make an aerial check. And with two dragonriders and a Starcrafter, all would go well. Hopefully.

"Why did you transfer here?" Jesni asked of Lolardra as the Master steered the fishing ship down the river.

Lola shrugged. "Boll was good and all, and it was my home, but I wanted a sense of adventure. Did you know that there are hundreds of people lined up to emigrate to Holds and Weyrholds in the South?"

"Really?" asked Jesni, curiosity piqued.

Lola nodded, more animated. "Black Rock Weyrhold is especially popular. People want something new. They want to get in from the start. And this Weyrhold is still small enough that people feel that they can do something good. Start a family, start a new life. Maybe have a chance for their children to become dragonriders."

Now it was Boldosh's turn to look up from his map of the ocean. He would be deciding where they would fish today. "That's still a thing?"

"Oh, yes," said Lola with delight. "Dragonriding is still seen as something positive for lots of Northerners. Especially ones who live in cotholds and such. Because dragonriding guarantees you a job and a place, and it also opens up opportunities for travel that most people never get."

"Huh," said Boldosh thoughtfully. "That does make sense."

Ayal chimed in. "People at Weyrholds don't really think about it much but most people still live in cotholds. People at Landing, those at major Holds, those at Weyrs or Weyrholds... They all have more opportunities to travel because there are dragons, runnerbeasts, caravans passing through, and so on." She shrugged. "Just look at us. A small fleet of dragons, several people from a trading caravan, lots of bovines, and some ships that we can sail. Most places aren't this rich."

Jesni nodded, face quirked in thought. "You...are right." She laughed. "I don't normally think of us as 'rich' because we still have some problems with supply but..." Her face twisted into a half-smile. "Huh. You're right," she said to Lola who grinned in reply.

Hantyn whistled and Pellar flew back to his arm. "Not bad," he said approvingly.

Fudiom chuckled and cleared his throat. "She's been trained well. Getting old, though." His smile turned sad. "It's only a matter of time before she goes though," he said. Pellar let out a chirp and he patted her on the head. She'd lived a good, long life and he dreaded the day he'd have to tell one of the weyrbrats that so loved her that she had flown away to explore new lands.

[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 21+ turns old consume 31 servings: x5 large fish and x1 blueberry. ]
[ The humans of Black Rock Weyrhold 6-20 turns old consume 5 servings: x1 corn and x1 small fish. ]
[ The carnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 7 servings: x1 bovine and x1 small fish. ]
[ The omnivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 0.25 servings: x0.25 redfruit. ]
[ The herbivorous animals of Black Rock Weyrhold consume 1.25 servings: x1.25 blueberry. ]
[ Seanni visits the North to hire a Beastcrafter. ]

[ The following animals are added to the Weyrhold: two canine pups and four fire-lizards. ]
[ The following villagers are added to the Weyrhold: Journeymen Lolardra of Fishercraft and Rabrasul of Smithcraft, and Apprentice Ermid of Farmercraft. ]
[ Baridna, Boldosh, and Nitia have been promoted to Master in their respective Crafts. ]

[ N'reg leads Baridna, F'dust and Ze'ku on a border patrol. They ride Predath, Kimorth and Hosurth, dragons and bring Gen, a fire-lizard. ]
[ Seanni leads Benorri and Soyah on a scouting patrol. They ride Rosanth and Borinth, dragons. ]
[ Jesni leads Ayal, Boldosh, and Lolardra on a fishing patrol. ]
[ Abesses leads Nitia, Rabrusull, and Tugall on a hunting patrol. ]
[ Fudiom leads Hantyn and Veashmorell on a gathering patrol. They bring Pellar, a bird. ]
[ Camilla and Shollun study medicine. ]

[ Borrin oversees the blueberry seed with the help of bovine 3. The seed is ready to flower for the second time! ]
[ Ershar oversees the corn seed with the help of bovine 4. The seed is ready to flower for the second time! ]

[ Beallolril tests Woodcraft. ]
[ Fira tests Farmercraft. ]
[ Seanni trains Sedah in record keeping. ]
[ Borrin trains Ermid in Farmercraft. ]

[ Waxinnan leads Renolla, Kalliarrah, Kivee, and Saltul to the marketplace. They bring a bovine calf, a canine pup, and three fire-lizard eggs (one brown, one blue, one green). ]

[ Eshni, Nella, Salano, Wedassea stay back to care for the weyrbrats. ]

Mod notes:
[ Please don't kill anyone. Injuries of any severity are fine if rolled. ]
[ If any new members are found, please don't make them a dragonrider or any of the associated ranks. ]

[ That's alright! I figured that you just forgot. XP As to the apprentice, I'll just apprentice 'em into one of the Crafts. That's totally fine by me. ]

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Weyrwoman
G. Seanni | female | 45 turns | X | Rosanth
↪ ST - A6 / HS - LC / HC - 8 / EC - D7

Junior Goldriders (1)
G. Sedah | female | 25 turns | X | Zerith
↪ ST - B3 / HS - S / HC - 24 / EC - C2

Retired Dragonriders (0)
None

Headwoman
Renolla | female | 40 turns | Y
↪ ST - D11 / HS - AC / HC - 3 / EC - G2

Lower Caverns Staff (9)
Fudiom | male | 59 turns | X
↪ ST - A1 / HS - S / HC - 17 / EC - A3
Hantyn | male | 27 turns | Y
↪ ST - C11 / HS - S / HC - 12 / EC - H2
Kalliarrah "Kali" | female | 26 turns | X
↪ ST - A9 / HS - HC / HC - 2 / EC - G7
↪ has ocular albinism
Kivee | female | 38 turns | X
↪ ST - E11 / HS - LC / HC - 54 / EC - B5
Nella | female | 31 turns | X
↪ ST - D6 / HS - LC / HC - 62 / EC - A7
↪ Fostering staff
Salano | female | 52 turns | X
↪ ST - D6 / HS - LW / HC - 24 / EC - D2
↪ Fostering staff
Saltul | male | 27 turns | X
↪ ST - E2 / HS - LW / HC - 5 / EC - C5
Veashmorell "Veash"| male | 30 turns | X
↪ ST - B1 / HS - S / HC - 24 / EC - C2
Wedassea | female | 52 turns | X
↪ ST - D10 / HS - AC / HC - 18 / EC - E6
↪ Fostering staff

Weyrbrats (8)
Balidosh | male | 7 turns | X
↪ ST - A6 / HS - HW / HC - 5 / EC - C4
Beallolril "Ril" | male | 11 turns | X
↪ ST - G4 / HS - S / HC - 61 / EC - G1
Fira | female | 11 turns | X
↪ ST - D11 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - B1
Jarshonen "Jar" | male | 7 turns | X
↪ ST - A6 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - A6
Nebenni | female | 7 turns | X
↪ ST - C4 / HS - LC / HC - 8 / EC - H7
Riziolke "Riz" | female | 7 turns | X
↪ ST - D9 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - C4
Seregan | male | 7 turns | X
↪ ST - C4 / HS - LW / HC - 8 / EC - D7
Tigill | male | 7 turns | X
↪ ST - E11 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - B5
Beastcrafters (2)
M. Abesses | male | 43 turns | X
↪ ST - B2 / HS - HW / HC - 22 / EC - E3
M. Nitia | female | 36 turns | X
↪ ST - A7 / HS - S / HC - 5 / EC - F3
↪ Gives birth in 2 posts

Farmercrafters (3)
M. Borrin | male | 44 turns | X
↪ ST - B2 / HS - LW / HC - 30 / EC - F3
A. Ermid | male | 13 turns | X
↪ ST - C8 / HS - HW / HC - 2 / EC - F6
M. Ershar | male | 42 turns | X
↪ ST - D3 / HS - AC / HC - 2 / EC -C5

Fishercrafters (3)
M. Boldosh | male | 38 turns | X
↪ ST - A6 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - B6
M. Jesni | female | 42 turns | X
↪ ST - B9 / HS - HC / HC - 6 / EC - A2
J. Lolardra "Lola" | female | 25 turns | Y
↪ ST - B4 / HS - HW / HC - 1 / EC - A1

Glasscrafters (1)
M. Baridna | female | 38 turns | X
↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 5 / EC - C4

Harpercrafters (2)
A. Eshni | female | 16 turns | X
↪ ST - B9 / HS - HC / HC - 2 / EC - A2
M. Waxinnan "Wax" | male | 38 turns | X
↪ ST - B5 / HS - HW / HC - 3 / EC - G2

Healercrafters (2)
J. Camilla | female | 25 turns | 2 KP | X
↪ ST - B6 / HS - S / HC - 20 / EC - C2
M. Shollun | male | 39 turns | 11 KP | Y
↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 33 / EC - H7

Smithcrafters (1)
J. Rabrusull | male | 25 turns | X
↪ ST - F7 / HS - LC / HC - 10 / EC - H6

Starcrafters (1)
J. Benorri "Benny" | female | 28 turns | X
↪ ST - D2 / HS - LW / HC - 20 / EC - B4

Tannercrafters (1)
M. Tugall | male | 36 turns | X
↪ ST - D4 / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - A6

Woodcrafters (1)
M. Ayal | female | 34 turns | Y
↪ ST - B6 / HS - S / HC - 61 / EC - H2
Weyrleader
B. N'reg | male | 40 turns | X | Predath | W1
↪ ST - C4 / HS - LW / HC - 21 / EC - H7

Wingleaders (0)
None

Wingseconds (0)
None

Dragonriders (3)
Br. F'dust | male | 23 turns | X | Kimorth | W1
↪ ST - E1 / HS - HW / HC - 9 / EC - F5
Gr. Soyah | female | 22 turns | X | Borinth | W1
↪ ST - C1 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - C5
Bl. Ze'ku | male | 22 turns | X | Hosurth | W1
↪ ST - B7 / HS - S / HC - 22 / EC - A1

Weyrlingmasters (0)
None

Weyrlings (0)
None

Candidates (0)
None

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Animals (6)
Bovine 3 | female | 13 turns | b1 | bovine
Bovine 4 | male | 12 turns | b1 | bovine
Bovine 5 | female | 12 turns | bovine
Bovine 6 | male | 9 turns | bovine
Bovine 7 | female | 9 turns | bovine
x
Pets (5)
Autumn | female | 1 turn | canine
Brawn | male | 12 turns | canine
Pellar | female | 14 turns | hawk
Spirit | female | 12 turns | canine
Sprout | male | 1 turn | canine

Fire-Lizards (12)
Calma | green | 1 turn | Soyah
Curo | green | 9 turns | b1 | Seanni
Etasi | gold | 12 turns | b1 | Renolla
Fire | bronze | 12 turns | b1 | Abesses
Gala | green | 1 turn | Ze'ku
Gen | bronze | 9 turns | Baridna
Han | brown | 1 turn | F'dust
Kolu | green | 9 turns | Renolla
Ritter | blue | 1 turn | Sedah
Shulli | green | 9 turns | Waxinnan
Tirvam | blue | 9 turns | Shollun
Zor | brown | 12 turns | b1 | Ershar
Dragons (6)
Borinth | green | 8 turns | Soyah
Hosurth | blue | 8 turns | Ze'ku
Kimorth | brown | 8 turns | F'dust
Rosanth | gold | 18 turns | b1 | Seanni
Predath | bronze | 14 turns | b1 | N'reg
Zerith | gold | 8 turns | Sedah
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:35 am

Number of People: 14 (13 21+)(0 6-20)(1 0-5)
Number of Animals: 1 (1 carnivore)(0 herbivore)(0 omnivore)
Number of Servings: 13 + ¼ carnivore serving
Next visit with Ancestors: Now/January 9

Erze didn't even consider asking Glaoda to leave her child to go work for the village. The three-year-old Adoel needed eyes on her every second. She was surprisingly good at climbing, although not so much at getting down, and if Ibaris wasn't there to catch her, she could have injured herself.

Will continue later + create images later
[Cadence goes scouting with Ikoro (dog) and uses the compass]
[Ibaris studies medicine]
[Afriel, Illus, Amuk, and Caitna hunt, with Abir protecting them]
[Tola and Leo go gathering, with Cairic protecting them]
[Sephlisa and Erze patrol the borders]
[Erze requests a warrior]

Ally Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Borders:
      North | Village Name | Username | Description
      East | Village Name | Username | Description
      South | Village Name | Username | Description
      West | Village Name | Username | Description
      Northwest | Village Name | Username | Description
      Northeast | Village Name | Username | Description
      Southeast | Black Rock Weyr | Simonpet | Description
      Southwest | Village Name | Username | Description

Food Storage:
      Salmon | 3 | 6 each
      Seal | 1 | 3 each
      Caribou | 3 | 6 each
      Walrus | 1 | 10 each
      Heath fruits | 0 | 1 each
      Bunchberries | 2 | 1 each
      Bilberries | 0 | 1 each
      Marsh Buttercups | 2 | 3 each
      Mouse Food | 1 | 3 each
      Gripbear berries | 0 | 1 each
      Fiddlehead Ferns | 0 | 3 each

Items:
      Compass | 1 | 1
      Item Name | Amount | # used left/craftable

Pets:
      Ikoro | Dog | 4 | Male | Never Bred | Looks
      Pet Name | Type of Animal | Age | Gender | # Times Bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]
      Pet Name | Type of Animal | Age | Gender | # Times Bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors:

Deceased:
      Name | Cause of Death
      Name | Cause of Death

Family:
      Amuk and Glaoda | Adoel
      Name and Name | Kids
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:46 pm

Dovefeather

Dovefeather is a small village in the center of the plains. Small forests dot their territory. They are very welcoming to outsiders as long as they learn to be trusted and also except all animals that hang around.

Dovefeather residents are thought, and proved, to be sentimental, caring, welcoming, and also have a rep for helping people become, well, better people!

Animals Allowed: Any

Species Allowed: Humans, Light Elves, Dark Elves, Wood Elves, Shapeshifters, any species, were-people, centaurs

Only natural skintones please! Any hair style or color and any eye color is fine with me!

All ranks will stay the same!

Food:
Rabbit
Chicken
Cow
Mushroom
Rhubarb
Pumpkin
Blackberry
Avocado
Honeydew

Can my mod me Simon?
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ilah replies

Postby ilhdc7 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:41 pm

season !! it's fall & brrrr, the weather is starting to drop in most places. so is the chance of catching more prey, finding new people and skilled animals. plus with all the icky germs about the odds of sickness will rise. also, take note that the odds of child-birth death's will rise.
announcements !! let me know if i skipped you or if i made any errors!
villages !!
barren moors / baryo sa dalampasigan / blackpaw family foundation / expanse / hawk ridge / moonset village / skytree village / vakarosa / the xogiáagaó tribe / the wayfarer
*links are to last done replies by me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mukuroikusabas wrote:BLACKPAW FAMILY

---> the ancestor's grant euphrasia her wish!
-----> the shaman's traits are ST- C2 / HS- LW / HC- 12 / EC- G4 / X / shapeshifter

mod notes; this is your first fasting day! you have four more left before you need to feed your villagers. [1/5] Also, you need to make sure you add your different meats, veggies & fruits that you want your villagers to eat. There is a list of the serving sizes on the front if you need help. also, my pm box is open for any other questions and concerns!

kazin wrote:Image

---> seraphim & merope find x1 salmon and x1 moose! what a lucky hunt!
---> the ancestors grant elora her shaman.
-----> the shaman's traits are ST- F3 / HS- S / HC- 61 / EC- B3 / Y / shapeshifter
---> aelys and elora find x1 strawberry seed and x1 plum.
---> laurel and aara's patrol stumbles along and startles a mother cougar and her cub. the mother fought valiantly, but laurel and aara won. they both got a little scratched up in the tussle though, earning them x1 moon of rest. Though not in vain! The cub let them pick it up and tame it. the cub acts as if it has cat abilities. you may choose the gender and image.

peachycupcake525 wrote:Image
c @ font meme

---> afriel, illus, amuk, and caitna hunt and catch x1 seal and x1 walrus.
---> on cadence's scouting patrol they found x1 dog! it seems to be young and fit, and especially friendly! you can choose its gender and image.
---> ibaris gains x1 KP point!
---> tola and leo's gathered x1 bunchberries seed, x2 heath fruits and x1 fiddlehead fern.
---> sephlisa and erze patrol finds a strong and sturdy scout!
-----> the scouts traits are ST- E1 / HS- HC / HC- 25 / EC- H6 / X / shapeshifter
---> the ancestor's grant erze a hunter.
-----> ST- A2 / HS- LW / HC- 8 / EC- A8 / X / human

legolas the elf wrote:Dovefeather

---> dovefeather has been founded!
---> your founders traits are ST- B3 / HS- LW / HC- 44 / EC- G6 / X / light elf

mod notes; simon will assign you your mod!
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dovefeather - [01]

Postby legolas the elf » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am

People 01 Females 01 Males 00 Other 00 Servings 00 Archive Here Mod simonpet

then.
the elf watched the ship's wake displace a small portion of the water in the ocean. she had been on the ship for about a week now and was beginning to wonder if this other continent the humans spoke of existed. she pulled her cap tighter over her head and eyed a nearby pod of dolphins. a heavy hand rested on her shoulder and the elf jumped, spinning around to see the smiling face of the captain, and she relaxed.

"no need to hang back here all lonely." he told her with a gentle smile. "why don't you go join the other passengers upfront?" the elf just shook her head in answer, afraid if she spoke, the captain would pick up on her accent. he sighed.

"alright, my friend. landfall in another week or two."

the elf relaxed as he walked away, and leaned over the banister to let the sea spray cool her off. one of the dolphins chittered nearby.

myracle woke, rubbing her hand against her temple. pushing the memory to the back of her mind myra stretched and sat up, gazing at the stone ceiling for a moment before getting out of the bed.

she eyed her nearby possessions. she hadn't brought much when traveling over to this continent, but it was enough to get her by. she had been lucky enough to encounter a patrol of people from black rock weyrhold, and had spent a good portion of the past turn learning about this continent, its weyrholds, and dragons. but now it was time to leave, and myra had only one goal in mind: start her own hold. and impress a dragon. so maybe two goals.

myra pulled her bow of the dresser and hung it on a hook on the door, before doing the same with her quiver and cloak. she fastened her earring into her ear before sweeping her small pile of jewels into a hidden pocket in her cloak. she was ready to leave. but first she needed to say goodbye to the weyrwoman and her dragon.

it took her a while to find the weyrwoman, but seanni was doing paperwork in one of the halls. myra waved her hand to get the weyrwoman's attention, and seanni looked up and waved back.

myra approached her and sat next to her, choosing her words carefully. "i'm leaving today." she finally settled on.

seanni gave her a sad smile. "sorry to hear that." she said. "i suppose you came to say goodbye?"

"yes," answered myra, "and to ask one last question."

"what is it?"

"let's suppose...i was to start my own weyrhold. what would make it different from just a weyr, or a village?" asked myra. "that's something i've been thinking about for a while, and i still don't know the answer."

"i'd be glad to educate you." said seanni. "weyrs and weyrholds are almost exactly the same. they're both like holds except the plurality of the population is dragonriders. the biggest difference between weyrs and weyrholds is that weyrs are reliant on tithes, but weyrholds like this one are meant to be more self-sustainable. we’re trying to attract both lower caverns staff, people responsible for most of the unskilled or ‘household’ labor, and crafters who’re involved in cultivation, farming, and producing goods. the dragons are a vital part of the weyr or weyrhold because without them, it would simply be a hold or a village if it’s small enough.”

myra nodded thoughtfully and embraced the weyrwoman. "thank you for your hospitality, weyrwoman." she said. seanni smiled. "no problem, my elven friend. now i'm assuming you would like to say goodbye to rosanth before you leave?" myra nodded and seanni stood, leading the elf outside.

when they found the gold dragon, myra was amazed yet again at how large yet how docile a creature a dragon was. after voicing her thoughts, seanni smiled and stroked rosanth's leg before responding.

“our dragons are fairly docile because kitty ping engineered them to be totally reliant on a human partner from birth, where they impress—bond to—their partner. although rosanth here loves to say that i’d be lost without her and...she’s probably right. there are five colors of dragons and two sexes—golds and greens are females, bronzes, browns and blues are males—that also denote a specific place in the hierarchy, though you know that already. oh, and back to your earlier question - traditional weyrs and weyrholds are led by a gold-bronze or gold-brown pair but you’ve also got some smaller weyrholds led by green-male pairs. they can all teleport, communicate telepathically, and use telekinesis although the last is much harder for dragons to learn. it’s a pretty specialized skill and you usually have pairs train together because they work better that way. of course, the bond is telepathic and teleportation is what we refer to as ‘going between’. i’ll tell you about that another time because there’s a good bit of history there!”

rosanth rumbled something in agreement and myra looked up at the midday sun. time to leave.

she took a couple steps back before calling out her goodbyes. "goodbye seanni, rosanth!" she called. the pair called their goodbyes as well, and myra turned only to crash into n'reg.

"oh! sorry." he said and myra mumbled an apology as well. they passed each other before myra hesitated and turned to call back to him. "wait!"

he turned. "hmmm?"

myra blinked. "well. i was thinking of possibly starting my own weyrhold and trying to impress a dragon. and, i, uh, wanted to know what impression was like for you?"

n'reg hummed for a moment before answering.

“i came down here from southern weyr because i wanted to be part of something new. i had been a candidate for impression for a few turns and i knew it’s probably going to be a while before the weyrhold coul've traded for a dragon egg, but the chance to be a guaranteed dragonrider of a new weyrhold...! i'd been working with renolla and the southern weyr weyrlingmaster to learn things like flight formations, how to train dragonriders, how to lead group projects...things like that. it sounds kind of stupid, i know, because you can’t learn everything from a book, but even if i hadn't ended up impressing predath, i wanted to be able to help future dragonriders. but impressing was great - because who wouldn't want to fly, go anywhere almost instantaneously, and have someone who’s always there and supporting you... what’s not to love?”

myra bowed her head in thanks at the weyrleader. "thank you, and goodbye, n'reg."

now.

it had been almost a full turn since myracle had left the hospitality of black rock weyrhold, and her hopes of still starting a weyrhold held strong. a base for the foundation of the hold was already being built, and for the moment, myra resided in a small hut she had built herself.

she hefted her bow and exited the hut, ready to go hunting. she turned towards the half-built foundation visualizing how the completed hold would look finished. a mix between the blocky stone and straight towers of other holds with the graceful arches and trims of the elven castles.

myra turned and headed towards the woods. only time would tell what they finished hold would look like.

[CONSUMPTION]
[ the people of dovefeather 21+ turns old consume 0 servings: fast ]
[ the people of dovefeather 6-20 turns old consume 0 servings: fast ]
[ the carnivorous animals of dovefeather consume 0 servings: fast ]
[ the omnivorous animals of dovefeather consume 0 servings: fast ]
[ the herbivorous animals of dovefeather consume 0 servings: fast ]

[ADDITIONS AND RANK CHANGES]
[ the following animals are welcomed to the hold: none ]
[ the following births are welcomed to the hold: none ]
[ the following villagers are welcomed to the hold: none ]
[ the following crafters have been promoted to master: none ]
[ the following apprentices have completed their training: none ]
[ the following experimenters have completed testing: none ]
[ the following children have started testing: none ]
[ the following dragonriders have completed their training: none ]
[ the following candidates have become dragonlings: none ]

[PATROLS]
[ name, name, name, name, name, and name go on patrol. they bring animal here ]
[ name, name, name, name, name, and name go on a scouting patrol. they bring animal here ]
[ myracle goes hunting. ]
[ name, name, name, name, name, and name go gathering. they bring animal here ]
[ name and dragon go on search ]

[MEDICINE]
[ no healercrafters yet ]

[CRAFTING]
[ no crafting takes place this turn ]

[SEEDS]
[ no seeds have been found ]

[TRAINING]
[ n/a ]

[FAMILIES]
[ n/a ]

[DEATHS]
[ n/a ]

[MOD NOTES]
[ here ]

[PERSONAL NOTES]
[ here ]

Candidates:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Children:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Experimenters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Apprentices:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Healercrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Smithcrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Starcrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Stonecrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Leathercrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Woodcrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Glasscrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Harpercrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Other Staff:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species
Lady and Lord Holder:
lady miracle (myra) | 21 | female | x
xxx↳ light elf
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Junior Goldriders:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Junior Bronzeriders:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Councilors:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Weyrleader:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Dragonriders:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Dragonling Masters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Dragonlings:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Beastcrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Farmercrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Fishercrafters:
name | age | gender | x
xxx↳ species

Animals
name | gender | age | species

Pets
name | gender | age | species

Familiars
name | gender | species | partner
Fire-Lizards
name | color | age | partner
Dragons
name | color | age | gender | bondmate
Last edited by legolas the elf on Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:45 pm

"No matter what lies you tell
you can't fool your own heart."

════════════════

After the great battle many many years ago the Liones Kingdom was born.
It became a haven to many species, but is fairly populated by the main 5. The kingdom
is ruled by a human, with the Holy Knights by his side to protect the kingdom and it's people.
The kingdom is well known for the Holy Knights that protect the kingdom. Outsiders see
Liones as a magical place, and also a safe haven for those on the run.

(Basing my village off of the 7 Deadly Sins Anime <3)

**Ranks**
King & Queen
Princes and Princesses
Mages (up to 3)
7 sins - top 7 holy knights, often do what they run and only really report to the king
Grand Master - For-sees over all Holy Knights and Apprentice Holy Knights
Holy Knights - Warriors/Scouts combined
Apprentice Holy Knights - training to be a Holy knight
Citizens - hunters/gathers combined/craftsmen, those who don't wish to go into Holy Knight training/Holy knight family members)
Apprentices - those who aren't training to be a Holy knight

**Available Races**
The Royal Family, Mages, 7 sins, Grand Master, Holy Knights, and Apprentice Holy Knights each have a single power no matter the race. The main 5 races are Demons, Gods/Goddess, Giants, Fairies, and Humans

Demons
God/Goddess (also known as winged humans)
Fairies
Giants
Humans
Vampires
Beast-men (also known as were-)
Kekmonmimi
Light Elves
Shapeshifter (1 shift)
Kitsune
Hybrids - only of the races listed above

**Usable Traits**
Skin Tones: A1-A7 | B1-B7 | C1-C7 | D1-D7 | E1-E7 | F1-F7
Other skin tones are rare
Hair Styles: Straight/Light Wave/Heavy Wave
Other hair types are rare
Hair Color: All are acceptable
Eye Color: All are acceptable

**Available Animals**
Cats
Horse
Black Hounds - (only fairies can tame these creatures)
Cow/ox - for citizens only
Other animals are rare

**Food**
Hare
Boar
Perch
Deer
Carrots
Potato
Lettuce
Strawberry
Apple
Honey Melon
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me