Pocket Voidlings | Credits and Rules

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Pocket Voidlings | Credits and Rules

Postby tallymoth » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:23 am

Rules

Your account must be 1 month old to adopt any Voidlings, I will increase this rule if claiming free items by making more accounts becomes a problem.

All users must make a post in the co-op archives before redeeming any items, buying things from the emporium, or adopting any Voidlings.

You must abide by the CS rules, not just mine. You can't engage in hate speech, stuff like that: this is a fun little pet game. Please don't be a jerk here.

If you are harassing other players, I will ban you. Other things, like trying to get extra Voidlings, cheat, get around the rules: three strikes. If you're banned, your Voidlings will be removed from the archives and raffled off, as will all your items. This includes any custom items, but not any custom Voidlings. Hatched Voidlings will be taken, though.

You can create a Voidling OC, but it's not considered 'official' unless you buy a custom egg and I okay the design.

Do not edit your Voidling's lineart. Feel free to draw them, but it's not a base, and the only reason it'd get edited is because you used a mutation meteorite (or other items like it in the future.)

And most importantly: Please don't try to hurt me. I'm trying to make this a safe place and I want everyone to enjoy their time here. Mistakes happen, and I understand. I'm not unreasonable. I'm a person too, and I want us all to have fun with our weird little void guys.

Credits:
    Inspired by Werms, Pocket Adventurers, Blobcats, and Gear Deer! (And Chicken Smoothie itself, of course.)

The voidling lineart, items, and other art belong to me, as does the concept.
tallymoth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pocket Voidlings | Changelog

Postby tallymoth » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:51 pm

FEBRUARY 22nd, 2024> Voidlings thread beta launch, sub-threads created

FEBRUARY 29th, 2024 (Leap year!) > Official Voidling lineart released